[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Work (Thread 29)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 4

File: 1451685289195.png (1B, 486x500px)
1451685289195.png
1B, 486x500px
A CYOA about cuddles, the mob, and a mare who likes even numbers.

Last time, Sharp was in the middle of preparations for an important meeting and went out with a friend to take away the stress.

Last Thread: >>29122724

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/
Fanart: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/fanart

>>29235273
>>29235286
>>29236667
"Not much really, I've never been one for planning too far ahead. Maybe a vacation, but that's a long way off."
>Nel idly drags a fry around her plate,
>"Hooh, could use one of those myself."
>She murmurs, then takes a sip of her lemonade.
>"I've always liked the snow, maybe go take a ski trip or something."
>For a brief second you're blinded by the euphoric thought of watching all those skiers, all on their pairs of skis, making up a symphony of evens to behold.
>And as tempting as it sounds, you shake your head to dispel the tempting vision and chuckle.
"I've always been more partial to the tropics myself, can't stand the cold."
>In all honesty, Tally's warm cuddles have spoiled you a bit, you'd probably need at least two or three extra blankets to sleep comfortably without her now.
>Nel finishes her fries and scrapes a few crumbs with her hoof as she continues.
>"I could count on my four hooves how many times I've gone to the beach in my life..."
>She muses as she switches to her lemonade, tossing the fry basket towards a nearby trashcan, missing, and grumbling as she moves to pick it up.

>input action
>>
>>29359612
It's not exactly an ocean, but maybe you could check out the beach right outside Canterlot sometime. It's quite nice, I just went there with Tally the other day.
>>
>>29359612
Never too late to change that. There's actually one nearby. Been going there my whole life.
>>
>>29359612
Well, let's change that right now. I will show you how to build a perfectly even sand castle.
>>
>>29359641
>>29359707
>>29359776
"It's not exactly an ocean, but you could always check out the beach outside Canterlot."
>She chuckles, but you continue.
"You know what, let's change that right now! It's not far off from here anyway, I'm going to show you how to build a perfectly even sand castle."
>You say as you drag her towards the door of the restaurant.
>She chuckles a little and downs the last of the lemonade as the door shuts behind you, tossing the cup and not looking back.
>From there, you lead onwards, taking Nel on a ten minute trot from the city outskirts to the sandy plains that stretch into Canterlot lake.
>Down the dirt path through the scrublands to the beach itself she moves with eagerness, but her gait changes instantly when her hooves hit the sand
>She's suddenly nervous and hesitant with every step, and as she stares off down the beach towards the pier she stammers,
>"M-Maybe this wasn't the best idea Sharp, I-I need to get back to work soon anyway!"

>input action.
>>
>>29360014
Oh, come on Nel, sand doesn't hurt you.
>>
>>29360014
I've never known anyone frightened of sand before. Is it the water? Maybe she can't swim.
>>
>>29360014
Is something the matter?
>>
>>29360014
Do we need to find a stand and buy you horse sandals?
>>
>>29360021
>>29360047
>>29360122
>>29360130
>You chuckle and put a hoof around her.
"Oh, come on Nel, sand can't hurt you..."
>She looks off towards the water, bites her lip and nods.
"Are we going to need to find a stand and get you some sandals?"
>You ask, and she shakes her head.
>"No, no, no... I-I just-number of different things."
>She tries to muscle out a grin, then plops down on her rump.
>"S-So, wow! How about that water!"
>She says nervously as she points off towards the shore, about a hundred yards down the beach.

>input action
>>
>>29360162
Does she have problems with water?
>>
>>29360162
You don't have to go anywhere near it if you don't want to.
>>
>>29360190
>>29360202
"Do you have any problems with water? You don't have to go in if you don't want to."
>She pats the sand with her forehooves, staring out towards the lake, then eventually drops her head and blushes.
>"Y-Yeah. I-I can't swim. Had a bad episode as a filly, in a pool. Never tried it again."
>She then collapses onto her back and splays her hooves.
>"Crappy childhood memories and irrational fears, I'm sure you have some..."

>input action
>>
>>29360399
Oh, believe me Nel, I know all about that.

We're here for sandcastles and relaxation anyway, it doesn't have to be swimming.
I'll go get some wet sand from the shore.
>>
>>29360399
Oh yeah, I have a few. Like that time my bedroom got redecorated while I was away, and the new wallpaper had three stripes per sheet. I slept under my bed for a week...
But anyway, sandcastles!
>>
>>29360399
Sandcastles indeed
>>
>>29360399
Then we will make the BEST SANDCASTLE EVER instead, and dig little drainage ditches around it so none of the sand ponies ever have to worry about being threatened by the mean old water.
>>
>>29360422
>>29360445
>>29360555
>>29360589
"Oh believe me Nel, I know all about that. Like the time my bedroom got redecorated while I was on a camping trip. The new wallpaper had three stripes per sheet, I slept under my bed for a week..."
>You shudder, then stand awkwardly as Nel stares up at you strangely.
"B-But ah, r-right! Sandcastles!"
>You say as you trot down towards the water, Nel springing up and following carefully behind you.
>Close to the shore she takes a seat and watches as you lump up some wet sand and bring it back to her.
"I tell you, we're going to build the best sandcastle ever! It'll even have drainage ditches, so none of the little sand ponies will ever have to worry about being threatened by the mean old water."
>Nel snickers and blushes a little as she takes a lump of wet sand in her hooves and plays with it.
>"S-Sharp, you don't have to treat me like a filly, but that does sound like fun..."
>She then lets it fall to the sand in front of her and packs it flat.
>"S-So, is it like building a house? I thought we might need a foundation, is that right?"

>input action
>>
>>29360621
Sure! Every good castle needs a foundation to build up from. Then the towers, always an equal number on either side, and then the walls.
>>
>>29360640
And then little sand thatched-roof cottages for the serfs. Then we plow some sand fields for them to farm.
>>
>>29360640
>>29360694
"Sure! Every good castle needs a foundation."
>You say as you lump some sand into four towers, one at each corner.
"And the structure, an even number of towers on every side, and some walls!"
>Meticulously, you begin pushing bits of sand into small blocks and stacking them between the towers as you continue.
"Outside the walls we need little sand thatched-roof cottages for the sandpony serfs, and of course plow some fields for them to farm."
>Nel eagerly jumps to drag the tips of her her hooves through the sand,
>"Oh! So it's medieval! Well, you'll handle the keep, I can handle the outskirts of town and the drainage systems."
>So as you delve into crafting an intricate set of spires, towers and houses within the walls of the sand city you've made, Nel gets to work drawing out two drainage channels to your instructions, then creates a moat of her own surrounding it.
>When you've finished, you wipe your brow and stretch out, surveying your sand city with an immense sense of accomplishment.
>It's got four towers, two aqueducts to carry water through the city, two drainage pipes for any excess that floods through and an overflow moat in case of emergencies.
>A tall spire overlooks the countryside surrounding it, where sandpony farmers grow and harvest their crops, and live out their peaceful, water-free lives.
>Nel smiles and puts a sandy hoof around you.
>"Think I might come to the beach more often..."
>She muses.
>"I guess it's not just water and sharks around here. And hey, I saw some cute stallions too!"
>She giggles, then looks to the sky.
>"Think we should head back though? Time is ticking along..."

>input action
>>
>>29360913
Yeah, not a bad idea. This was fun though, Nel!
>>
>>29360913
Wish we had a camera.
>>
>>29360980
>>29361059
"Yeah, not a bad idea... But I had fun! I do wish we had a camera though."
>"Y-Yeah, me too. On both counts there."
>You stomp a hoof and sigh.
"Ah well, there's always next time..."
>The two of you spend a moment looking out over the shore, then turn about face and start the drab walk back to work.

>After giving Nel a quick hug before she disappears upstairs for whatever she's working on, you collapse into an armchair in the back room of the Laugh and sigh.
>Just when you feel yourself drifting off, you're shook awake by a rather stone-faced Providence.
>"Celestia, I've been looking everywhere for you Twitch!"
>She says as she stands you up and pulls you into her office.
>"You've got your call with Drach coming up soon, before I get him on the phone I want you to go over the plan with me, alright? Have you got a way to link him and Switch together yet?"

>input action
>>
>>29361187
Have him oversee and offer advice about this job, I believe, and discuss with him any possibility of advancing my career.
>>
>>29361526
"I want him to oversee and offer advice about this job, as well as discuss with him the possibility of furthering my career with the company."
>Provvie nods.
>"Solid alibi, hopefully he bites."
>She then turns to her desk, punches in some numbers and hoofs the phone to you.
>"Okie-dokie Sharp... Showtime."
>She muses as you hold the phone to your ear and the dial tone trills in sync with your thumping heart.
>There's a click.
>"Hello, hello!"
>A cheery voice greets from the other end of the line.
>"Is it who I think is calling?"

>input action
>>
>>29362365
Hey Kis! Yeah, this is Twitch. Is Drachma there?
>>
>>29362678
"Hey Kis, it's Twitch."
>She laughs.
>"Yep, got it. You're calling for Drach, right? Let me get him on the line."
>After a few seconds of fumbling and a muffled,
>"Dra--wch is on the line!"
>And another click, the line picks up again.
>"Sharp, wonderful to talk to you!"
>Drachma greets in that same, smooth voice that haunts your nightmares.
>"Now I heard from a little bird you're looking to move on up in the world. Am I right in that assumption?"

>input action
>>
>>29363020
Oh, well yes! I'd definitely like to talk about that more. Maybe not over the phone though, because... y'know. But yeah, I was mostly hoping I could get some experienced advice on a job I'm heading soon. I wouldn't be expecting you to take the reigns and do all the work or anything, but I'd appreciate you taking a look at what we have during the first team meeting.
>>
beb
>>
>>29363112
"Oh, well yes! I'd definitely like to talk about that more. Maybe not over the phone though, I've always preferred in-pony meetings."
>There's a soft, unnerving chuckle from the other end.
>"I understand completely."
>You bite your lip before continuing, trying to stop yourself from stuttering.
>Remember, Twitch, not Sharp.
>But something shifts inside your head as you think those words, and you suddenly begin to feel very uncomfortable.
>For the moment you push it aside for the sake of professionalism.
"Anyway, I was mostly hoping you could give me some experienced advice on a job I'm heading soon. I wouldn't be expecting you to take the reins or anything, but I'd appreciate you taking a look at what we have during the first team meeting."
>After a moment's deliberation, he taps his desk and sighs.
>"I... Alright, I'd prefer we did this at my office but I suppose some things can't be helped."
>He grumbles.
>You hear the uncapping of a pen as he continues,
>"So I think we'll give this a shot, do you have a date in mind?"
"Four days from now, around noon perhaps?"
>"Splendid. Two things before I go though, first, would you mind if I came just a tad earlier to talk about your future arrangements? And second, just a general heads up for anything else I need to know."

>input action
>>
>>29363841
Sure, I'm good to talk about that whenever. And as for heads up, I guess you might want to know this upcoming job relates to some of our previous work in the fashion industry.
>>
>>29363990
"Sure, I'm god to talk about that whenever. And as for the heads up part, I guess you might want to know this upcoming job relates to some of our previous work in the fashion industry."
>"Hm, interesting. Guess I'll find out what you have in store soon then. Adieu Sharp."
>He finishes punctually, then hangs up.
>The harsh disconnect tone blares in your ear for a brief second before you put down the phone and put your head in your hooves.
>Sharp.
>Your name.
>You're not Twitch anymore, not to Kis, not to Provvie, not to Drachma, not even to Nel.
>And that fact scares you.
>"D-Did it go well?"
>Provvie hurriedly asks, and you nod your head.
"Yes, yes, he's coming."
>You say painfully, and Provvie slaps you on the back.
>"So that's great! All according to plan so far."
>She then pauses and looks to you worriedly.
>"R-Right?"

>input action
>>
>>29364243
Yeah, it should all be good. He'll be here a little early to discuss some things though.

Hey Provvie, who do you know me more as, Twitch or Sharp?
>>
>>29365133
>>
>>29364458
This
>>
>>29365558
>>
>>29364458
>>29365563
"Yeah, it should be all good. He'll be here a little early to discuss things though."
>Provvie wipes her brow.
>"Well, it's better than him coming late. Solid work then."
>She then retreats back behind her desk and puts her hooves up on the table laying back and letting out a deep sigh.
>"Solid work indeed."

"Provvie?"
>You ask out of the blue, clopping your hooves together.
"D-Do, ah--Who do you know me more as? Twitch, or Sharp?"
>You stammer, trying to get the sentence out before you overthink things.
>Provvie takes her hooves down and gives you a rather confused look.
>"What do you mean? Is there a difference?"

>input action
>>
>>29366566
To me, there is.
>>
>>29366566
Yes. At least I hope so...
>>
>>29366566
Thats why I asked. I'm afraid that Sharp is turning more and more into Twitch.
A criminal that likes being one and maybe even odd numbers!
>>
>>29366577
>>29366593
>>29366659
>You tug your braid and realize you never really went through with changing up your manestyle at work.
>It's been your braid from the start.
"To me there is!"
>You say with wide eyes, then fall back against the armchair.
"I-I'm afraid Sharp is turning more and more into Twitch. A-A criminal that likes being one. M-Maybe one that even likes odd numbers!"
>Provvie retreats a bit, unsure of what to say next.
>"Sharp, w--"
>She stammers, then slaps a hoof over her mouth before continuing carefully.
>"Well, what is the difference between the two then?"

>input action
>>
>>29366855
Sharp works odd jobs for a bar and has a marefriend. She is a nice pony and nobody ever tries to kill her or blackmail her. Twitch works for The Gilded Hooves and does whatever her bosses say. They are different ponies. They HAVE to be.
>>
>>29366855
Sharp is a socially awkward mare who really likes cuddles. Twitch is a professional with no room for empathy.
>>
>>29366855
Sharp doesn't like anything messy, disgusting or odd. She is an introvert that doesn't like making friends or meeting strangers at all and couldn't hurt a fly unless it would cause a mess. She is looking forward to be working as one of Twilights librarians and has a life goal to cuddle the former.

Twitch on the other hoof likes being a criminal and getting paid for it, and doesn't want it to stop. She can talk normally to strangers and doesn't freak out about sex or other messy things like a normal pony.
She even likes jobs where she gets to meet new ponies and having to figure out ways to use them. She doesn't like violence but isn't afraid to use it if her job requires her to do so.
I'm not sure how she feels about Tally though, since that part was only Sharp.
>>
>>29367012
>>29367138
>>29367154
>What are the differences?
>You swallow a lump in your throat as your voice rises in tone.
"Well, Sharp works odd jobs for a bar and has a pretty marefriend. She's introverted; doesn't like meeting new ponies, or making new friends. But she's a nice pony that wouldn't hurt a fly. Unless it was causing a mess. Right now, she's looking forward to working as one of Twilight's librarians, and has a life goal to cuddle the princess."
>Another moment passes as you think about what Twitch does, and your voice rises towards hysterics as you continue.
"A-And Twitch works for The Gilded Hooves and likes being a criminal. She doesn't want to stop being one either. She's professional and detached. She talks normally to strangers, and doesn't freak out about sex and other messy stuff. L-Like a normal pony. She even likes the jobs where she gets to meet new ponies and figuring out how to use them. She doesn't like violence, but isn't afraid to use it if her job requires it. S-She scares Sharp a little."
>You finish and give Providence a desperate look.
>She is once again, at a loss for words.
>"I... Sharp, Twitch, whoever you are. T-Throughout the time you've worked for me I've seen all those traits from you. Good and bad. But I never thought there were two vastly disparate mares behind it all, I just saw you as Sharp. Twitch was your code name, nothing more."
>She pauses, takes a shaky breath, and continues.
>"Sharp's a good mare. She's a great friend, and a good criminal. Sometimes she's reluctant, other times excited about her job. She can be manipulative, cold and professional when she needs to, but she's also kind, friendly, and immensely caring. I only hope she stays a friend after all this. D-Does that help you... See how I see you?"

>input action
>>
>>29368046
Well, that's the sound of the illusion being shattered. That all of the Twitch business was her the whole time.

And clearly Sharp isn't entirely comfortable with that realization. I think she needs to stammer out a yeah and go find a pillow to hug.
>>
>>29368046
I really wanted all of this to be an act I could take off and forget about, but it's not is it? I did all this. I just tricked myself to make it easier. I feel dirty.
>>
>>29368046
Looks like we fail at compartmentalizing .
>>
>>29368046
It's nice to hear that you think of me like that.
And not that I'm just talking crazy because I kinda sound like having multiple personalities.
>>
>>29368046
>I never thought there were two vastly disparate mares behind it all, I just saw you as Sharp. Twitch was your code name, nothing more.
Hyperventilate and fall down.
>>
>>29367640
>>
>>29368046
Hyperventilate but just a little
>>
>>29368129
>>29368149
>>29368156
>>29368275
>>29368521
>>29369061
"Y-Yeah..."
>You mumble, breath quickening as you try to think through this.
"I-It's nice to hear you think of me like that though. N-Not just some crazy pony."
>Provvie suddenly looks on with an expression somewhere between guilt and pity, then gestures towards the door.
>"M-Maybe you should take a rest, head home."
>And you nod.
"I was going to take a nap and head out if you don't mind."
>You state as you stand and turn towards the door.
>"Okay, h-have a good night Sharp."
>Provvie wishes, and you nod solemnly as you trot away.

>In the back room, you collapse onto a bed and grab your chest, gasping for air.
>You managed to hold it together just until you made it into the resting quarters, and from there your emotional barriers seemed to dissolve.
>It wasn't an act.
>It was all you, the whole time.
>Twitch was just a lie to make it seem reasonable.
>No matter how much you seem to breathe in, it's never enough.
>After a few minutes of panicked squirming, you finally get things under control enough to grab a pillow from another bed and cuddle up to it.
>It's not a real pony, but it'll have to do.
>You lie there staring into the distance for a good while, thinking about your job and the last few months.
>Are you a good pony?
>You think you are, but every time you tell yourself that your mind goes back to all the times you were having fun...
>Having fun hurting other ponies.
>That thought sends a cold shiver up your spine, and you squeeze the pillow just an extra bit tighter.
>As you continue to mull over everything, tears well up in your eyes.
>They sit just at the edge of your eyelids, dangling like morning dew off the pine trees of your eyelashes, not falling, not falling back.
>Suddenly, you're startled by a knock on the door behind you.
>It doesn't open though, just remains shut as you stare on with blurry eyes.

>input action
>>
>>29369455
C-come in.
>>
>>29369481
"C-Come in."
>You stammer, and the door opens quietly, Provvie trotting in and taking a seat next to you.
>"Just wanted to check on you."
>She says quietly, then sighs.
>"We all do things we regret sometimes. Not much we can do but look to the future."

>input action
>>
>>29369823
Hug?
>>
>>29369823
But I've done a lot of bad things, telling myself that I was Twitch.

I helped kidnap a police officer, I probably got a mare fired by exploiting her mental illness, I-I even let myself get convinced to have oral sex with somepony, for 'work,' I don't even know what I did to that mare whose drink I spiked. I hardly gave it a second thought.
And now I'm worming my way out of the consequences too. I-I didn't even feel bad about any of it until just now.
>>
>>29369823
I'm not worried about what I did so much as who I am. Who I am turned out to be a lie.
>>
>>29369032
>>
>>29369863
>>29369912
"I-I've done so many bad things though, j-just telling myself I was somepony else. Helped kidnap a police officer, probably got a mare fired by exploiting her mental illness, convinced myself to have oral sex with somepony for 'work,' a-and don't even get me started on that mare whose drink I spiked. I-I hardly gave any of it a second thought!"
>You cover your face and turn away.
"A-And now I'm worming out of the consequences too, I-I didn't even feel bad until now!"
>You turn back over and sniffle a bit, wiping your eyes and trying to get your emotions back under control.
"Past that, I've been lying to myself for months and months and months, oh Celestia!"
>You finish as you burst into full on tears.
>Fire runs through your veins, months of regret and guilt finally crashing down atop you.
>Through the tears, you choke out,
"I-I could r-really use a hug..."
>And Provvie hops into bed next to you, wrapping her hooves around you and holding you tight.
>You rub your wet cheek against her shoulder, trying to dry off and rein in your emotions again.
>"I can't stay long Sharp, but I will tell you that everything's going to be okay. And think about the good things we're going to do, like put Drach and Switch away for a long, long time!"
>She smiles weakly, running a hoof through your mane.

>input action
>>
>>29370963
I suppose so. Never too late to change, right?
>>
>>29370963
Yeah, you're right. Thanks Provvie.
>>
>>29370978
>>29371013
>You nod, and say without much belief in it yoursef,
"Y-Yeah. N-Never too late to change, r-right?"
>And Provvie gives you another squeeze.
>"Exactly. Nopony's perfect."
>She concludes as she stands, gives you a boop and trots back out.
>"Switch is coming in tomorrow Sharp, see you tomorrow."
>She adds as the door closes behind her with a thump of finality, leaving you lonesome once again.
>You stare up at the ceiling, wiping away the last of your tears but still crushed by guilt and regret.

>So you head home.
>The streets feel grey, drab and empty.
>Your head flops down, eyes pointed at the sidewalk.
>What reason do you have to hold it high?
>You mope up the imposing stairs, into your tiny apartment, into your warm bed where you curl up and wait.
>Eventually, the front door bursts, and you hear Tally trot in, whistling.
>There's a light pomf as she lands on the couch, flicks on the radio and tunes to a rock station.
>After a minute, she starts singing along to the lyrics, and her hooves start tapping the floor, moving about the living room.

>input action
>>
>>29371438
Walk out of the bedroom in the covers and lay on her.
>>
>>29371453
If she asks why, tell her you had a crap day and don't want to talk about it. Just hold us.
>>
>>29371477
Nah, just say we're exhausted, we don't want to ruin her good mood.
>>
>>29370878
>>
>>29371558
Agreed. She's come home to us while we were drunk or bawling our eyes out a lot over the last couple weeks. Let's try to put a brave face on for her.
>>
>>29371453
>>29371477
>>29371558
>>29372606
>You walk out of the bedroom with the covers draped over your back and stand in the doorway for a second, looking on.
>Tally is doing a little dance in front of the radio, shaking her hips and chirping along until she spies you, at which point she freezes frame and hurriedly flicks it off.
>"H-Hey Sharp!"
>She blushes,
>"H-How was work?"
>She asks as you trot around the couch to topple onto her lap.
"I-I need a hug, work was exhausting today."
>Tally shifts so she's lying parallel with you and nuzzles your nose.
>"Yikes, sorry to hear it. Least you're home now!"
>She grins as she holds you tight, then gives you a peck on the lips.

>input action
>>
>>29372872
Mhm, this is my favorite time of the day.
>>
>>29372872
Thanks Tally, you're the best. Work go well for you today?
>>
>>29372872
What got you in such a good mood?
>>
>>29372872
Oh right, we where having Willow and Velix over today!
>>
>>29373607
>>
>>29374421
>>
>>29372938
>>29372963
>>29372995
>>29373056
"Mhm... My favorite time of the day."
>You sigh, nuzzling up and doing your best to forget the pains of the afternoon.
"What's got you in such a good mood?"
>She shrugs.
>"Y'know, I have no idea! Well, Willow and Velix are coming over, I think that's put a bit of pep in my step. But we've got a few hours before that, and apparently you need your rest."
>You mumble back,
"You're the best Tally..."
>And snuggle up close.
>With Tally by your side, all the pain seems a little more manageable, and the world a bit brighter.
>"So, what were our plans for the night again? Little cooking, little dancing?"
>She asks, sitting up and flipping through channels on the radio with her horn.

>input action
>>
>>29375915
Yeah. I asked Willow if she could give us some little dancing lessons tonight, if that sounds like fun.
>>
>>29376815
>>
>>29375985
"Yeah. I asked Willow if she could give us some dancing lessons tonight, if that sounds like fun."
>Tally's eyes perk up.
>"For sure! Takes two to tango!"
>She giggles, then settles on a classical music channel.
>"Figure you wanted something nice and soothing, if you want to take a nap before tonight. Need anything?"
>She asks, eager to dote upon you.

>input action
>>
>>29377650
A blanket would be absolutely wonderful, Tally. O-or maybe if you wouldn't mind, a massage would be heavenly.
>>
beb
>>
>>29377650
Do we have enough food for tonight?
>>
>>29377679
>>29379597
>You snuggle up in the covers you pulled off the bed and wrap your head in the warmth like a babushka.
"Do we have enough food for everyone?"
>Tally nods.
>"Pretty sure. Might have to go shopping tomorrow though..."
>You nod.
"I-If you wouldn't mind, a massage would be heavenly."
>You say with a hint of embarrassment, then squeal a little as Tally hoists you up between her legs.
>Your back rests against her slender stomach, and runs a hoof through your braid as you settle down in her lap.
>The feeling of her chest rising and falling like a rocking chair lulls you further from your own painful memories and into a state of pure bliss.
>Her hooves slip around your waist, just above your crotch, and she gets to work on loosening your shoulders with a pair of tingly magic replacements.
>After a few seconds of silence, a giggly Tally breaks the silence with some royal gossip.
>"So Sharp, have you heard about Twi's new manecut? Celly's bout of sickness? Or Cadence's party at the Crystal Empire?"

>input action
>>
>>29379649
Celestia is sick? It's nothing too bad I hope?
>>
>>29379649
Nope. What kind of haircut does Twilight have now? Secretely hope it's a braid.
Cadence throws a party? What occasion? We really need to brush up on our gossip.
>>
>>29380414
>>
If we decided to finally tell Tally about our job we would have a vital emotional support that would help avoid feelings like that breakdown we had at work today.
>>
>>29381549
She is in a very good mood right now, but maybe not today when we are having friends over. I vote to tell her tomorrow, if at all.
>>
>>29379705
>>29379814
>You rub your back against Tally's front and shake your head.
"No, nothing about any of that!"
>You say with surprise.
"What kind of haircut does Twilight have now?"
>You ask, hoping quietly it's a braid.
>"It's a pixie cut, she's trying it out for a few days. Found some hair growth spell stored away deep in the Canterlot Archives and she's testing it out for safety reasons."
>You nod, only a little disappointed.
"Celestia sick though? I hope she's okay..."
>And Tally chuckles.
>"Well, sunrise was fifteen minutes later than expected today, so I suppose she's sleeping a little late to make up for it. Hope she doesn't get any sicker though..."
>She muses.
"Me too... And Cadence throwing a party? Not like it's abnormal, but for what occaision?"
>"Celebrating the restoration of an art gallery in the Crystal Palace, apparently. Been more than a thousand years since it's been open to the public, so I imagine it'll be quite the show!"
>She says with excitement.
>You sigh and crane your neck back, letting it come to a rest on Tally's shoulder.
"Celestia, I really need to brush up. I'm behind on the times!"
>Tally giggles and boops you with a magic hoof, then shifts her magic massagers a little lower on your back.
>"Well worry not, I'll always be here to catch you up Sharpie. Have any dance requests for Willow tonight?"

>input action
>>
>>29381685
Um, famaneco?
>>
>>29381685
Maybe we could learn salsa dancing, maybe the tango or something.

Just no waltzes please.
>>
>>29381685
Something romantic. We have no idea about dancing so nothing to extravagant.
>>
>>29381601

Yeah, I didn't meant right now, just sometime soon being as good a time as ever since we're feeling especially stressed and have a big challenge ahead of us with Drach and could use the support. Plus hopefully it will all be over soon, so less reason to worry about telling her. Tomorrow would be good if other people agree.
>>
>>29381807
I'm going to assume you meant Flamenco
>>29381817
>>29381837
"Mmm... Something romantic."
>You blush,
"Salsa? The Tango? Flamenco? I've got four left hooves, so I hope none of those are too complicated."
>Tally perks up her ears.
>"What about a waltz?"
>A shiver goes up your spine.
"W-Waltz? N-No, no waltzes, I-I can't take triple time."
>You say with wide eyes.
"Hearing a song in 3/4 or 9/8 just gives me the heebie-jeebies. D-Dancing to it would be even worse!"
>Tally laughs,
>"I've not a clue what you mean, but if you're for some reason just--morally opposed to the waltz--we don't have to do any."
>And you let out a sigh of relief.
>Down below, Tally's hooves start moving up towards your stomach, rubbing gently as the magic counterparts shift to kneading your lower back.
>"Are we still thinking about moving once you get that new job?"

>input action
>>
>>29381941
Yeah, absolutely. At least I am. You still think it would be nice to move?
>>
>>29381941
Fla-mane-co
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it now.
>>
>>29381941
Yes. Just think about all the tidy locations we could afford with that job! Also our kitchen is kinda small.
>>
>>29381962
>>29381987
I'm rather disappointed in myself for not spotting that, even with the spelling error.
>>29382013
"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it now. You still think it'd be nice?"
>Tally scoffs,
>"Uh, duh! This place is tiny!"
>And you nod.
"Especially the kitchen."
>"Especially."
>And the two of you fall into a fit of laughs.
>Tally's hooves come to a rest back on your hips, and she snuggles up as her magic masseuse continues down your front.
>"We were thinking close to the palace, right? Maybe they'll let us talk walks through the royal gardens with your new fancy job! I-If you get it."
>She quickly corrects herself.
>"So..."
>She asks cautiously, as if walking on thin ice,
>"What happened at work that wore you out so much? I-If you don't mind my asking."

>input action
>>
>>29383280
It was kind of a combination of a lot of things that have been building up for a while, and it was just too much for me to handle.
You've been helping a ton, Tally.
>>
>>29382748
>>
>>29383301
This
>>29383280
Nothing specific. Just the stress and some of my past jobs getting to me.
>>
>>29383301
"It was a combination of a lot of things that have been building up for a while, just was too much for me to handle today..."
>You say worriedly, still trying to enjoy the respite from your guilt you'd been previously enjoying.
"You've been helping a ton Tally."
>She grins.
>"You would, and have before, done the same for me."
>Your chin is turned sideways by a wisp of magic as the phantasmal hooves massaging your front disappear, until your gaze is locked with Tally's.
>Everything seems to fade away for a brief second as you stare into Tally's soft, grey eyes, until she shuts them gently and goes in for a kiss.
>The magic pressed against your chin is shortly replaced with a real hoof, holding your cheek close as your mouths meet.
>A strange warmth lights within your chest, and slowly blossoms across your body as she holds you tight.
>It ripples and pulses, through your veins, down from your heart, traveling through your legs to the flats of your hooves, all the way to the tippy-top of your head.
>You're honestly not sure if it's emotion or a hot flash, but it feels wonderful either way.
>Eventually Tally breaks away, still holding your cheek close and quietly whispers, a bit incredulous,
>"I-I love you Sharp..."

>input action
>>
File: 1421944490115.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1421944490115.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>29384903
Wow. I... I love you too, Tally!
>>
>>29384903
Whatever happens, let it happen.
>>
beb
>>
>>29385828
>>
>>29384903
Wow Tally, you're really good at this. That felt amazing!
>>
>>29385828
>>
>>29384903

Is that what that feeling was?
>>
>>29385828
>>
>>29389586
>>
>>29389586
>>
>>29388452
>>
page aight bump
>>
>>29392145
>>
>>29392605
>>
>>29393023
>>
>>29393574
>>
>>29394405
>>
>>29385028
>>29385308
>>29387088
>>29387783
>As the words leave her mouth, you suddenly become hyper aware of everything around you.
>Tally's fur rubbing against yours, her warm breath on your cheek, a small bit of pride knowing you hold her gaze, the gentle tingle left behind on your lips.
"I-Is that what that feeling was? I-I felt hot all over."
>Tally smiles and nods.
"Y-You're really good at this Tally. It felt amazing."
>You say, and Tally blushes.
>Your mind drifts back to thinking about Sharpie circa three or four months ago.
>By now, she'd have probably tucked tail and fled from such a delicate moment.
>But for some reason, you feel a whole lot more comfortable now than the skittish Sharpie of yesteryear.
>You're not going anywhere.
>Tally gives you a quick peck on the lips, and the hoof pressed low against your belly starts to head just a little further south.
>Inside your mind, a small voice crops up and starts advising you to throw the covers off yourself, scramble for the bathroom and lock yourself inside to think about this.
>You vaguely remember it from somewhere before, but you can't quite place your hoof on where.
>Whatever or wherever it came from though, it sounds especially small today, and it fades to nothingness as you lean back and pull Tally into another kiss.
>It feels wonderful.
We're going to skip ahead a little here.

>You awaken from an especially restful nap in Tally's hooves, the covers pulled over your figures and your head nestled up in Tally's chest.
>As you pull your head up, a ray of light streams across Tally's face, and a hoof comes up to cover her face.
>"Mnn-"
>She moans as she opens her eyes, shielding them with her hoof and looking about.
>It takes a moment, but she quickly recognizes you and smiles.
>"H-Hey Sharpie..."
>She whispers, lifting her opposite hoof to tussle your braid, then yawns and looks out towards the window.
>"Ooh, we napped a while. Willow and Vel should be over soon..."

>input action
>>
>>29395112
Guess we should get to cooking dinner for when they come over.
Maybe we could try something more eastern, like some kimchi and scallion ramen.
>>
>>29395112
We should start on the food. After a shower.
>>
beb
>>
>>29395889
>>
>>29396988
>>
>>29395183
>>29395184
"Sure did!"
>You say as you stretch out and push yourself off her chest.
>Tally slips out from under you and uses her horn to whip the covers off you.
>"I'll handle tidying the apartment!"
>She says with a smile, and while you don't exactly trust her with such an important job, you'd trust her even less with handling food.
"I'm watching you..."
>You say playfully as you trot over to the bathroom and slip into the shower.

>As the water rolls over your fur, the guilt of the morning starts to seep back into your mind.
>Despite your effort, it manages to claw to the forefront of your thoughts, and things start to seem grey again.
>Wash, dry, brushie, braid, into the kitchen, where you try to drown your sorrows in the joy of cooking.
>You're thinking something eastern tonight, ramen in particular.
>But not the salt lick you just pick up from the store, you're thinking real ramen.
>Kimchi and scallion to be precise.
>You spend a little prepping the egg, noodles and kimchi, but it doesn't do anything to distract.
>There's a knock on the door shortly after you put the noodles on the stove, and Tally calls from the bedroom,
>"Do you want it or should I get it?"

>input action
>>
>>29397682
It should be Willow and Vel, but with Sharp in paranoid mode, she should check to clear any worries.
>>
>>29397682
Don't worry, I'll get it.

Ask who is it before opening the door.
>>
Wew it took a few days but I've finally caught up after missing a couple of months worth of threads, feels good to have caught up with my favourite CYOA
aight pls gib lewds for that Tally-Sharp scene that just happened
>>29397682
Check it out in the event that it's somebody else from work
>>
>>29397682
I'll open. Can you look after the noodles?
>>
>>29397682
Slink up to the door all quiet like.
>>
bop
>>
>>29397699
>>29397701
>>29397862
There's a couple of scenes I'm behind on. I think I'll put it up to a vote once we finish the actual storyline which ones people would like to see fleshed out most
>>29398444
>>29399012
"I'll get it. Can you look after the noodles?"
>You say nervously as you slink over to the door.
>The floor is carpet, but you can never be too careful.
>Just as you're reaching to pull it open, your hoof freezes midair.
>What if it isn't Willow and Vel, but somepony from work?
>Or even worse (and even more likely), the police!
>You quickly press yourself against the wall and hold your chest, trying to calm down.
>The door has a peephole, so you peer through to spot two mares who look suspiciously like Vel and Willow.
>But you can't be sure.
>The next step, you call out,
"H-Hello? Who is it?"
>And wait.
>There's a pause, and a mare's voice responds.
>"It's ah, Willow!"
>Shortly after, another one chimes in.
>"Vel too!"
>However, you're still not convinced.
>To make sure, you crack the door and squint through the teensy opening.
>Both mares give you a quizzical look, and Willow waves.
>"Hiya Sharpie! What's going on?"
>Finally, you're convinced, and pull open the door for them.
"L-Long time no see!"
>You stammer, still trying to recover from your paranoia, as you shut the door behind them and bolt it hastily.
>Both nod, and Willow plops down on your couch, happily at home.
>Vel is a bit more wary, brushing a spot off before taking a seat and looking about.
>Willow cheerfully introduces herself to the shy pegasus, and after a beat, Velix asks,
>"So is it just us and Tally? And I was told something about dancing..."
>She muses.
>To compound your stress, the gears in your head grind and spit out something more for you to fret over.
>You're a hostess tonight!
>You have to entertain!

>input action
>>
>>29399655
Yeah, it's just us four tonight! A-and the dancing is only if you feel like it. S-so anyway, Vel, this is Willow. She's an old friend of ours. She performs on stage! And Willow, this is Vel. She works with Tally at her new job. D-do either of you want a drink?
>>
>>29399705
"Yeah, it's just us four tonight!"
>You say as you settle in next to the two of them.
"T-The dancing is only if you feel like it by the way, you don't have to."
>You append, Willow looking slightly disappointed.
"A-Anyway! Vel, this is Willow. She's an old friend of ours. She's a dancer, and preforms on stage! And Willow, Vel. She works with Tally at her new job. Either of you want a drink?"
>Vel asks just for some water, while Willow goes straight for a glass of wine.
>When you return with a glass for Willow, four wineglasses and the bottle (adding up to six), you find Tally in-between Willow and Vel, a hoof wrapped around both of them.
>"Glad to have you gals over!"
>She smiles, then eagerly reaches for a wineglass, pouring for both herself and Willow.
>Vel bites her lip and looks towards the bottle, but instead quietly sips at her water.
>Willow swirls the red liquid and muses quietly.
>"So how have you ladies been doing recently? I've been slogging through this production, dancing my tush off, but the end is almost in sight! After that, it's back to the grind searching for something new to audition for. Or maybe take a break for a month or so, I could certainly use one of those..."

>input action
>>
>>29400710
My job is out to get me too. Some busy days ahead of me. But as I've already mentioned on the phone after that I might be working for princess Twilight.
We also decided to look for a bigger place closer to the palace.
>>
>>29400143
>>
>>29401756
>>
>>29400970
"Ugh, my job's out to get me too... Have some busy days ahead of me. I already mentioned over the phone though, I might be working for Princess Twilight soon!"
>You squee, and Vel's ears perk up.
>"For the Princess? Wow!"
>And you nod back.
"We're also on a house hunt, looking for something just a tad bit bigger than this. And closer to the palace."
>Willow grins.
>"Makes sense."
>Tally then takes a sip of her wine.
>"Well, Vel and I are sort of in the same boat right now..."
>The pegasus groans and both give each other a knowing look.
>"Things are ramping up for us too. We're getting ready to leave the planning phase and start construction on the project the Palace commissioned us to do. Things are coming down to the wire."
>Tally chuckles.
>"Well, whatever happens, I don't think we'll be causing any holdup, when it comes down to it."
>Velix grumbles,
>"I just don't want to end up losing hours over some idiot forgetting to turn in a form."
>Willow raises an eyebrow.
>"So construction business?"
>And the mares nod.
>"Big stuff, we're more on the managerial side though. Planning and meetings and boring stuff like that."
>Willow shrugs.
>"Ah. I'm not smart enough for all those numbers."
>Then leans back and takes another sip of her wine.
>"I was told there'll be shooting stars tonight... Think we should head up to the roof and check it out after dinner and dancing? Wouldn't mind some chat beforehoof either."
>She asks the group.

>input action
>>
>>29402679
Ooh, that sounds nice.
>>
>>29402679
We should count the shooting stars and decide if this meteor shower was perfect or merely adequate based on that.
>>
>>29402679
That sounds great. We could even eat up there. Like a rooftop picnic.
>>
>>29402569
>>
>>29402690
>>29402846
>>29403457
"That sounds great! We could even eat up there!"
>You say with a huge grin, then look over to Tally and Vel.
>Both seem to like the idea, so in your mind it's instantly settled.
>"Think it might be kinda hard to get ramen up there without spilling it..."
>Tally muses, and you suddenly find yourself reconsidering the rooftop picnic idea.
>Willow laughs.
>"Ramen, eh? I hope it's the good stuff, I went to an awful ramen place a few weeks ago. Broth tasted like oil."
>She shivers, then continues.
>"Honestly though, I should probably be thankful bad ramen's one of the worst things I've had to deal with when dining out."
>Vel groans.
>"Don't remind me. I got a awful case of food poisoning a bout a week ago, eugh."
>Willow then looks to you and Tally and asks,
>"Either of you have some bad restaurant memories? Food related or otherwise."

>input action
>>
>>29403967
Tell them about the time you and Tally went to a place and they served you an odd number of chicken wings
You can't go back there anymore cause of the fuss you caused
>>
>>29404116
The menu said eight pieces!
>>
>>29404116
I think you meant an odd number of corn on the cobs.
>>
>>29403967
How much time do you have? I got way too many tales. Ranging from 'odd numbers of foods' to 'not clean enough' all the way to 'nervous breakdown'.
>>
>>29403966
>>
>>29405810
>>
>>29406669
>>
>>29404116
>>29404362
>>29404593
>>29405185
>You slam a hoof to the floor and look around.
"Oh, Celestia, do I. Tally and I went to a place called Melody's, had this really nice diner atmosphere."
>You then grind your teeth.
"So we trot in, sit down, order drinks, yada yada. I spy some mozzarella sticks on the menu, serving of eight!"
>Tally groans and shakes her head, but you hold up a hoof.
"So I think 'Hey, that'd be great to share with Tally, we'd each get four!' I ended up getting it as our appetizer, but when it finally came, there were only seven! Seven mozzarella sticks! So I gave the waiter a piece of my mind, and when he claimed we must have eaten one already, I-I just lost it."
>Tally sighs.
>"Well, we can't go back there because of your fuss. At least we got some free cheese sticks..."
>And you scrunch up.
"A-At least you got free cheese sticks..."
>Vel chuckles.
>"I've had problems with sushi, but that's a whole other matter. A griffon friend took me out once, I almost threw up when I smelled it."
>She shivers, taking a long sip of her water.
>"Haunts me to this day. Those poor fishies..."

>input action
>>
>>29407515
I'm not a big fan of meat either, Tally. Save for eggs. Eggs are nice.
>>
>>29408314
>You nod.
"Oof, I'm not a fan of meat either."
>Tally scoffs,
>"Celestia, who is? I'd honestly be a bit surprised if any of us had a penchant for it."
>You nod.
"I-I do like eggs though."
>Willow waves a hoof.
>"I try to stay away from eggs, but it's really hard... What with cakes, cookies, brownies, and pancakes being so good..."
>Tally nods.
>"Ain't that the truth. Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast foods! Don't know how I'd live without them!"

>The "party" seems to be a pretty great success so far!
>You step out shortly after breakfast discussion starts to check on the ramen, then start putting the dish together and peek back into the living room.
>All three mares seem to be having a right happy time, and Vel seems to have settled in too.
>So with everything almost ready for dinner, you're now looking at a couple of options on how to proceed with the evening.
>Either get back out there and socialize for a few minutes, finish up cooking and call everyone in for dinner, or perhaps start making some snacks for when you all want to head up to the roof.
>A-And an arbitrary fourth decision.
>For peace of mind.

>input action
>>
>>29409060
Let's get dins finished and call everyone in.
>>
>>29409152
Seconded.
>>
>>29407104
>>
>>29409989
>>
>>29410707
>>
>>29409152
Thirded.
>>
beb
>>
>>29412299
>>
>>29412857
>>
>>29413660
>>
FUCKING PATRIOTS REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29414467
>>
>>29415276
>>
>>29416220
>>
>>29409152
>>29409206
>You decide to let them talk a bit longer and finish up the ramen, then set the table all nice and fancy.
>Chopsticks, a fork, and a spoon for everyone, then a napkin, and even placemats!
>You're feeling especially fancy tonight.
>After everything's set, you rap on the door to the kitchen in two sets of two.
"Dinner's ready!"
>You call with a grin as you skip back to the table and take a seat.
>They file in, Tally carrying the wine and pouring you a glass as everyone sits down.
>You watch eagerly as they settle in and scoot up to the table, each taking their first sips in turn.
>Tally's the first to respond, giving you a cheery smile.
>"This puts the place down the street to shame! And I don't think I'll ever be able to eat those salt bricks from the store again, your cooking outshines them by miles."
>Ander a loud slurp, Willow nods.
>"Oh, agreed! I'm not normally one for ramen, but I can dig this!"
>She says as she picks up the bowl in her hooves and takes a sip.
>Vel is a bit more nervous, poking it a few times before tasting a spoonful.
>"S-Spicy!"
>She says as she rushes to grab her wine, then downs a good half glass.
>There's giggles from around the table and Vel flushes bright red as she takes another spoonful.
>She then gulps it down with a determined look on her face and turns to you.
>"Y-You're a good cook Sharp."
>She stammers through flushed cheeks, then tries to fan out her mouth with a hoof to more laughter and another scrunch.

>input action
>>
Apologies about the lack of updates today, was busy with handegg.
>>
>>29417629
Do you want some milk? It'll help.
>>
>>29417629
Don't worry I can take critique. Everypony has different taste, and if my cooking is too spicy for you I'll consider that next time.
>>
beb
>>
>>29418677
>>
>>29419629
>>
>>29420424
>>
>>29417857
>>29418278
"Do you want some milk?"
>You ask hurriedly, and she nods through puffed cheeks.
>After grabbing her a glass she thankfully chugs it down and gives you a rather relieved look, at which point you ask nervously,
"So, a-any critique? Everypony has different tastes, if my cooking is too spicy for you I'll consider that next time!"
>She nods and coughs.
>"I-It's a bit, but I think I can get through it now with this milk. Caught me a bit off guard to be honest."
>She then take another bite of the noodles and a sip of milk, then nods.
>"Think I'll be alright."
>You sit back and grin as everyone digs in, and you follow soon after.

>Conversation rests for a few minutes as everyone chows down.
>In turn, each of you starts to scrape the bottom of the bowl, and after some more compliments get thrown your way (and a few more blushes from you), Willow asks,
>"So, dance requests for the night? Sharp asked for romantic stuff, so I was thinking the tango, maybe bolero and a waltz. How does that sound to everyone? Oh, and in terms of partners I was thinking Sharp and Tally--of course--and you and me Vel!"

>input action
>>
>>29422023
No waltzes!
>>
>>29422023
Note: Bolero is in 3/4 time and features triplet subdivision. Worse than the waltz.

The tango sounds nice. Are salsa and flamenco too complicated?
>>
>>29422031
>>29422037
"N-No Waltzes! Or Bolero!"
>You stammer, wide eyed.
"H-How about Salsa, o-or Flamaneco instead!"
>Willow gives you a rather odd look, but nods.
>"Oh, you have something against those two? I personally love them, but I'm good going a little more lively."
>She then hums a rather saucy sounding tune to herself and relaxes into her seat.
>"Now, does everyone want to get started, or do you think we should let our food settle a bit with some chat?"
>Tally shrugs.
>"I think I'm down for a little dancing!"
>But Vel shakes her head.
>"M-Maybe in a minute or two."
>Both mares turn to you, Tally eagerly gesturing towards the door with her head, Vel sitting back in her chair and looking a tad bloated.

>input action
>>
>>29422297
Of course let's dance with Tally.
>>
>>29422297

https://youtu.be/3fICRuZKvOs
Oh hell yeah, Let's dance
>>
>>29422297
Let's give Vel a minute to rest, then it's time to dance.
>>
>>29422297
Then we dance with Tally, while Vel and Willow observe.
>>
Bleb
>>
bwep
>>
>>29424377
>>
>>29422305
>>29422493
>>29422707
>>29423341
>You smile and pull Tally up from the table,
"Well, we're all pretty much done here! You and Willow can take a break while Tally and I try to fumble it out."
>Vel giggles and stands, Willow following shortly after.
>"Well, that is quite the tempting offer... I-I've never been a good dancer, maybe I'll watch you guys to get the hang of it."
>She says as she follows you out into the living room.
>Willow quickly stations the two of you in front of the radio and flips through channels until she hits on something.
>"Aha! Tango! Which of you wants to lead?"
>She asks between you and Tally, and after a brief pause Tally volunteers.
>"Guess I can."
>You're then pushed together, and Willow steps back with a grin on her face.
>"Great! Let's get started then."
>>
>>29425255
>Willow turns out to be quite the intense teacher.
>It's not taxing or repetitive, as long as you get your hooves in the right place she'll call it good enough.
>But she's incredibly demanding in the physical sense.
>That, or dancing is harder than you thought.
>Both you and Tally sweat up a monsoon following her instructions, and when Willow takes a seat you think you're finally going to be able to enjoy a break.
>No such luck.
>"I think that's the basics down! Now let's see it, from the top!"
>She says cheerfully, both you and Tally groaning.
>But to your complete surprise, it works.
>In time with the music and Willow's claps, the two of you shuffle and tiptoe across the carpeted floor.
>Frictionless and breezy, the two of you glide through the movements, Willow clapping in time.
>Finally, as the song comes to an end, Tally makes to catch you as you sink towards the floor.
>However, as you let yourself fall and expecting her warm embrace, she trips over the leg of the coffee table and stumbles.
>Her hooves suddenly disappear from beneath you, and you fall sideways with a rather climactic thump as the song comes to a crescendo and stops.
>The world swims for a second, but when things refocus, a very concerned and out of breath Tally is doting over you rattling off apologies, while shouts of “Bravo, encore!” and giggles echo in the background.

>input action
>>
>>29425269
You know I'd complain but I can see two Tally's right now, so it really isn't that bad.
>>
>>29425269
Gotta learn to laugh at yourself every now and again.
>>
>>29425269
Kiss it better?
>>
>>29425293
>>29425300
>>29426248
"You know, I'd complain, but I can see two Tallies right now, so it really isn't that bad."
>Tally's worried face melts to a smile, and you suddenly find yourself enveloped in magic, floating over to the couch as Tally walks.
>You can clearly see she's straining a little, and quickly takes a seat, plopping you down atop her lap.
>Disappointingly, your vision soon returns to normal, and your Tallies coalesce back into one mare.
>You watch for a second as she rubs her horn and winces, then let your head fall back and stare at the two laughing mares to your right.
>"You were great!"
>Willow says as she tussles your mane, and you squirm.
>"Even had a pretty good fall!"
>You chuckle and nod.
"I-I try! W-Wait--"
>And there's another round of giggles that passes through everyone.
>Willow then stands Vel up and sweeps her to the center of the room,
>"Guess it's our turn!"
>And the pegasus fumbles to keep up with her.
>The two get situated and Willow starts instructing, and after a moment your focus turns back to Tally.
>She's still blushing bright red, and mumbles,
>"Sorry about that... Anything I can do to make it better?"
>After a feigned pause, you ask mischievously,
"How about a kiss?"
>And Tally quickly bends over to peck you once on the forehead, then another time on the lips.
>"There. Feeling better?"
>She asks, eyes wandering towards the kitchen.
>"I can grab us some wine if you like. Think it might make dancing a bit more interesting, eh?"

>input action
>>
>>29427179
That sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>29427193
"That does sound like a good idea!"
>You say cheerfully as you take a hoof, raise it towards the sky and press it into Tally's snooter.
>She scrunches up and blushes as you pull it away it away, then slides out from underneath you and trots into the kitchen.
>She returns with the four glasses and two bottles, setting them onto the carpet in front of the coffee table, before lying down next to you to watch Vel and Willow puzzle out the tango.

>input action
>>
>>29428096
Be supportive audience members. But also thank Tally for being a good dance partner.
>>
>>29428096
>>29428126
aweeg
>>
>>29427025
>>
>>29428096
When I'm drunk enough we could actually dance Waltzes or Bolero. Drunk Sharpie is weird like that.
>>
>>29428126
>>29429839
>You snuggle in with Tally and point your eyes towards the radio, watching eagerly as Vel fumbles through the steps.
>Quietly, you whisper to her,
"Thanks for being a great dance partner..."
>And she chuckles.
>"I dropped you Sharp, I should have let myself fall to catch you. Going to have to redeem myself... Somehow."
>The two of you then each pick up a glass and clink them together, the glass responding with a bright and cheery tone.
>After a long sip you sit up and call out to Willow,
"Y'know, i-hic-if you get me drunk enough, I don't think Waltzes or even Bolero will sound that bad..."
>And she calls back midway through her current instruction,
>"Well, drink up then Sharpie! Night's still young, isn't it?"
>The sun is just barely peeking over the top of the horizon.
>She's got a point...
>After mustering up some courage, you down the rest of your glass, pour another, and snuggle back up with Tally to watch the show.

>Vel and Willow turn out to be a great combination.
>Vel's a bit clumsy, but a quick learner, and in minutes she's got every step down pat.
>It's still a bit rough in comparison to Willow herself, but there's something about how the two move together that intrigues you.
>They're not without their share of mistakes however, nobody's perfect.
>Missteps, trips, a stumble or two, but all in all it's a stupendous show.
>When they finish, you and Tally give raucous applause, both mares taking a bow and then a seat, Vel sitting a bit closer to Willow than she did previously.
>"Let's take a break, I don't want to wear your guys out too bad. We still have Waltz and Bolero to learn, and I think Sharpie needs a bit more wine too."
>Willow winks, then raises a glass.
>There's another clink, and everyone takes a sip before falling back into the cushions.
>Tally taps her chin, and after setting her glass down she pulls you close and whispers,
>"Think those two'd make a pretty couple?"

>input action
>>
>>29430033
I think they're cute together, but maybe it's just a little bit early to be playing matchmaker. They did just meet.
>>
>>29430033
They dance very intriguing. Do we even know if Velix and Willow like mares that way?
>>
>>29429011
>>
>>29431165
>>
>>29431701
>>
>>29432380
>>
>>29430171
>>29430445
"I think they're cute together, sure, but isn't it a bit early to start playing matchmaker? They did just meet, and we don't even know if they like mares that way!"
>Tally grins.
>"I know, I know... Maybe the wine's getting to me."
>She sighs, then thinks for a moment and nudges you, trying again.
>"But there's only one way to find out, and it'd make tonight just a little more interesting. I think we could go for it, cmon Sharp!"
>She says with bright eyes and an even brighter grin, her wineglass floating quietly above your heads.

>input action
>>
>>29432971
Alright, if you've got a plan, go for it.
>>
>>29432971
Well, it IS making pairs...
>>
>>29434315
>>
>>29432971
Alright I'm game. We should be experts in the matter from all the romance novels and radio shows we both know.
>>
>>29435027
>>
>>29432981
>>29433308
>>29435436
"Well... It would be making pairs."
>You sheepishly concede, thinking back to a book you read about a couple who only got together after their friends pushed them to it.
>It was a cute story, about a rather awkward but friendly stallion and a outgoing mare.
>As you find yourself lost in that fantasy, you ask Tally idly, a wide grin on her face.
"Do you have a plan for any of this?"
>Said grin instantly slides off.
>"W-Well, no."
>She stammers.
>"Get them drunk and cuddly I suppose? There's only two chairs on the roof, so we'll have to share up there, that's good for starters. Maybe suggest to both that the other likes them? Some subtle hints of intimacy from us to set them on the right track, eh?"

>input action
>>
>>29435954
Hmm, yeah. An excuse to get them alone together might be good too.
>>
>>29435954
Sounds good. When we are all up on the roof and finished eating, while I move the dishes down to wash, you pretend one of the chairs is broken and excuse yourself.
We leave both of them on the roof with the wine and just one chair. If thats not romantic I don't know what is.
>>
>>29435865
>>
>>29436831
>>
>>29437702
>>
>>29435985
>>29436246
"Hm... Might need an excuse to get them alone too."
>You think a brief moment, then light up.
"Ooh! I got one! When we head up to the roof after snacks, some chat and some more wine, I'll take the dishes down to wash up, and you pretend one of the chairs is broken. You take away the chair, leave just the wine and the two of them on one chair, it'd be perfect!"
>You say excitedly, and Tally nods.
>"That really does sound perfect! Of course, we might have to drop a few hints beforehoof, but I think it's a solid idea."
>Quietly, she raises your glass of wine with magic and clinks it above your heads with her own.
>"To matchmaking!"
>She whispers, then lets them float slowly to each of your lips.
>As Willow and Vel trot back over she mumbles to herself,
>"Hooh... Really getting a brain workout tonight."
>Both mares collapse onto the couch, Willow letting out a long sigh before reaching for the wine bottle.
>She tries to pour herself a glass, but to her dismay she finds it empty.
>"Ugh... Let me go get another..."
>She says as she stands and stretches, then trots off towards the kitchen.
>Vel sits with a hoof to her chest, still trying to catch her breath from all the dancing.

>input action
>>
>>29438623
Time to be subtle. Smooth. Inscrutable.
Ask her what she thinks of Willow.
>>
>>29438366
>>
>>29438698
>Alright, you've got her alone!
>That's step one down.
>She's distracted too, staring off into the distance, it'll be the perfect crime.
>Now to start conversation, and subtly slip in a question about Willow to Vel.
>You imagine it playing out in your head.
>Start off with a small opener about politics, maybe transition into the weather...
>When you've got her comfortable, just quietly slip the question in, under her nose.
>She won't even notice.
>After going through the motions and carefully planning what you'll say, a moment passes and you suddenly blurt out,
"S-So what do you think of Willow?"
>Fantastic job, way to go Sharp!
>Her gaze snaps from staring off into the distance over to you, and she shakes her head.
>"Eh? Oh, Willow? I think she's swell! She's ah... Well, rather outgoing. Bit of a contrast to everyone else here tonight."

>input action
>>
>>29440407
>>
>>29440433
I'm glad you two kicked it off as well as you did. You're dancing was really pretty too!
>>
>>29440433
Yeah. It's nice to have someone like her around. She gets you to try things you normally wouldn't.
>>
>>29440433
I've never seen her dance with anypony like she did with you. I think she already likes you.
>>
Bep
>>
>>29440926
>>29441188
>>29441704
"I'm glad you two kicked it off so well! And I think it's nice to have her around, she gets you to try things you usually wouldn't."
>Vel nods.
>"I can see how she might liven things up for you guys. Dancing for one."
>You grin enthusiastically, that cold confidence flowing back into your veins.
"You know, I don't think I've ever seen her dance with anypony like she did with you. I think she already likes you."
>Vel chuckles and turns her head away, a little embarrassed,
>"R-Really? Well it's a mutual feeling, I'd be happy to hang out with her some more!"

>input action
>>
>>29442781
"I'm sure she feels the same way! How about you guys swap details and start hanging out on your own?"
At the same time start praising your match making skills, maybe start thinking of making it into an actual business if working at the castle doesn't work out
After all, you get to make pairs together constantly!
>>
>>29442621
>>
>>29442781
That'd be nice. Now that me and Tally are together, we won't have time for her as often. I wouldn't want her to get lonely.
She should really start dating again, or at least get herself a close friend. Ponies just aren't made to be single.

>>29443157
Now I can't stop imagining Sharp trying to get a perfectly working herd of three ponies to have a more 'even' relationship.
>>
>>29443157
>>29445882
"I'm sure she feels the same way! How about you guys swap details?"
>You then lower your voice and whisper,
"I'm afraid that since Tally and I are together now, we might not have time to hang out with her as often. I wouldn't want her to get lonely."
>Vel nods.
>"Of course! I understand that, you guys want private time some nights."
>You then feign sneaking a look back towards the kitchen and scoot over, confiding in her that,
"She should really start dating again, or at least get herself a close friend. Ponies just aren't meant to be single."
>Vel's eyebrows rise a little, and she stammers,
>"O-Oh, really? Huh..."
>Her gaze drifts off again, and you fall back against the couch with a dumb grin on your face.
>Maybe you could become a matchmaker if getting a job with Twilight doesn't work out!
>Might be hard to turn it into a business, but it's all about making pairs!
>You're sure you could find a way.

>Willow returns with another two bottles of wine and happily uncorks one, refilling everyone's glasses.
>She stumbles a bit as she takes a seat, and nearly spills her glass.
>"Well, ah, d-do we want to dance a little more?"
>She giggles.
>"We could also just sit down an' chat, I g-hic-get that you three don't have the stamina I do."

>input action
>>
>>29446164
I think Tally and I could maybe learn another dance. I've had enough to drink that the waltz sounds fun, so I think we should get to it!
>>
>>29446164
I want to try that waltz. Tally do something uneven or dirty, to see if I'm drunk enough.
>>
>>29444793
>>
>>29447807
>>
>>29448618
>>
>>29449466
>>
>>29450547
>>
>>29446578
>>29446848
"Hey, I-I think I'm up for another dance. And y'know, a waltz isn't sounding so bad anymore either..."
>You turn to Tally and ask,
"Quick, do something uneven and disgusting to see if I'm drunk enough."
>Tally thinks for a second, then claps three times.
>She makes as if to clap a fourth time, but instead stops before her hooves collide and watches intently.
>There's a feeling you get every so often, an itch of the most annoying kind.
>Right at the top of your back, where you can't bend a hoof to reach it, and rubbing your back against something doesn't help.
>That feeling manifests itself inside your head, but instead of an all-encompassing desire to force Tally's hooves together for a fourth clap, you merely find it to be a nuisance and nothing more.
>Success!
>Things seem good to go when suddenly Tally grabs you and pins you to the couch, whispering,
>"I also haven't washed the dishes I eat with for the past month. I just hide them under the sink and hope you don't check."
>Then sits back and watches with bated eagerness.

>input action

Can't sleep tonight. Perhaps this update will fix that.
>>
File: oh dear.gif (441KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
oh dear.gif
441KB, 390x390px
>>29451682
J-jokes on you I wash those while you're out.
>>
>>29451682
Tally I'm drunk not stupid. Theres no way even you would do something that disgusting. On another note, is that a spider?
Then rush to check under the sink.
>>
Blep
>>
>>29454496
>>
beb
>>
>>29456357
>>
>>29451682
>>29452230
"T-Tally, I'm drunk, not stupid. I know for a fact there's no way you'd ever do something that disgusting."
>You say with feigned confidence, then point to a crack between the couch cushions,
"On another note, is that a spider?"
>Tally's eyes bug out as she jumps a meter into the air, and while she (along with Vel and Willow) are distracted, you rush into the kitchen and dive for the cupboard under the sink.
>After a cool, secret agent slide on your belly, you yank open the cabinet, expecting the worst.
>Inside, is one, dirty dish.
>You let out a sigh of relief and wipe your forehead, picking up the dish and placing it into the sink to wash later.
>Almost had a heart attack there...
>You stumble back to the living-room and take a seat next to a very pale looking Tally, who slurs,
>"Y-You're an ass Sharpie..."
>And gives you a rather rough boop on the snoot before pulling you off the couch.
>"I don't care if you're not ready, you're gonna waltz with me."

>Willow brings the two of you up to dance once again, this time tuning to a rather elegant beat in triple time.
>You can feel your rational side frothing with anger within you, but it's vastly overshadowed by a Sharpie that's having a lot of fun.
>Twirls and spins and slow moments, waltz has it all!
>You're pretty sure that you're also doing it all wrong, stumbling and bumbling about on account of the wine, but it feels fantastic regardless.
>Once you've got it "down," Vel and Willow soon join in alongside you, and the four of you begin occasionally switching partners.
>A few steps with Tally, over to Willow, back to Tally and repeat!
>Disappointingly, the music eventually winds to a close, and a rather dull sounding stallion comes on to announce the next piece.
>Before he can finish his sentence, Tally flicks off the radio and retreats to the couch.
>"Sweet Cel-hic-stia, I am spent..."
>And Vel soon follows behind her, nodding in breathless agreement.

>input action
>>
>>29457231
Wow, that was a lot of fun
>>
>>29457231
That was even more fun than the tango. Ask Willow what she thinks about Vel so far.
Let everyone take a small breather and get the wine for Vel and Willow.
>>
>>29456989
>>
>>29458241
>>
>>29457246
>>29457569
"That was fun!"
>You say as you join the two on the couch.
>You're a bit sore from all that exercise, but it's nothing you can't handle.
>Might feel it tomorrow though...
>Willow takes a seat next to you and yawns, and you scoot close to ask in a hushed voice,
"So what do you think of Vel?"
>You get a dopey grin in response.
>"Reminds me of you a little, kinda dorky but really sweet. I like her a lot."
>She then sighs and looks wistfully towards the window.
>"Y'know, I'm feeling a bit tired... We've got a window right in front of us, why not just watch the meteor shower from here?"

>input action
>>
>>29459227
That sounds like a good idea, I don't think current Sharpie can even handle stairs in her state
>>
>>29459227
>>29459797
B-But our plan!
Come on Willow it's only a few stairs. You can just crash upstairs on the seats.
I promise the view will be worth it.
>>
>>29460520
This
>>
Bemp
>>
>>29462113
>>
>>29459797
>>29460520
>It'd be so tempting to agree, and just sink into the couch with Tally.
>Drunk and legs aching, a couple flights stairs sound pretty challenging.
>As you open your mouth to agree, you almost slap a hoof across your mouth to stop yourself.
>The plan!
>Instead, you try to convince her otherwise.
"It's only a few stairs Willow, c'mon! You can just crash up there on the seats."
>She groans and stands, cracking her back as she trots towards the door.
>"Alright, let's just make it quick."

>The four of you bumble up the stairs to the roof and slip into the pair of lawn chairs you and Tally bought a while back.
>You'd left them up here a while ago after a night of stargazing, and since there'd been no reason to move them you just sort of left them there.
>Convenient.
>It's a bit chilly, so you cuddle up with Tally on one chair, Vel and Willow huddling together on the other.
>They aren't complaining, though, which is probably a good sign!
>"Don't think it'll start up for a while, so we've got time..."
>Vel muses, and things stay quiet for a little while as your little group stares with eyes towards the stars.
>Crickets and the sound of the city are the only noises to keep you company until eventually, Tally breaks the peaceful night with a giggle.
>"H-hic-Hey Sharpie..."
>She smirks.
>"T-Truth or dare?"

>input action

Going to see if I can force myself to do a full blown session tonight. Been a while.
>>
>>29463662
Dare.
>>
>>29463662
D-dare?
>>
>>29463662
Dare, but aren't we already playing matchmaker?
Talllyyyyyy...what are you planning?
>>
>>29463692
>>29463821
>>29464653
"D-Dare?"
>You say rather hesitantly, and Tally pauses for a moment.
>"Huh... I expected you to go for truth to be honest."
>But after a moment's consideration, her face lights up with a grin rivaling the stars above.
>"Well, it's a two parter. First, tell one of us a secret about yourself. Doesn't have to be me, and you two won't tell, right?"
>She asks with a grin, Vel and Willow quick to nod in response.
>"And when you're done, come back and give me a peck on the cheek."
>She then pats her face and lies back in the chair, waiting.
>"After that, I suppose it's your turn to ask someone!"

>input action
>>
>>29466979
Remember that book you thought you lost. I threw it away because it had an uneven number of pages
>>
>>29467071
>You point to her, then snuggle up and whisper,
"Remember that romance novel you were reading to me before bed? Fifty Shades of Hay or something? I-It was a while back, a couple months ago, and one day you just suddenly lost it?"
>She nods
"I-I threw it away. I snuck a look at the ending because I couldn't wait to see what happened, b-but I also saw that it ended on page 531 and... Well..."
>You give her a sheepish grin, and Tally's scrunch almost retreats into her muzzle.
>"H-Hey, I-I didn't get to find out what happened! I mean, I barely remember what was happening in the first place, b-but I was really upset! And you never told me?"
>You nod apologetically, and Tally crosses her hooves with annoyance.
>Both Vel and Willow watch with curiosity, as Tally pulls you close and presents her cheek.
>"So about that kiss? You totally owe me for that by the way..."
>She asks with a smile, and you happily oblige before falling back into the warmth of her hooves.
>"So Sharpie, got an idea for who you want to ask next?"
>She asks with curiosity.

>input action
>>
>>29467427
Willow. She seems more likely to go for dare. We can enact our dastardly plan.
>>
>>29467457
Seconding this.
>>
>>29467457
>>29467538
>You tap your chin and pretend to consider the question before looking over to the other chair and pointing out Willow.
"Willow!"
>You say eagerly, and she suddenly sits up straight as if hit by lightning.
>"Ooh, wasn't expecting you'd ask me. Pop the question Sharp."
>She giggles, and you raise an eyebrow.
"Truth or dare?"
>Quick as a whip she puts a hoof to the sky and cries,
>"Dare!"

>input action
>>
>>29467655
Alright, now to make happen. Subtlety will be needed here. Stealth. Like a silent puppeteer pulling the strings from the shadows.
Dare Willow to cuddle Vel for at least ten minutes!
>>
>>29467695
>cuddle
>not intensive hoof holding
>>
>>29467768
Why not both?
>>
>>29467768
Do we really want them to get pregnant already?
>>
>>29467780
Yes.
>>
>>29467695
>>29467768
>>29467776
>>29467780
>>29467851
>Now, you've got to be subtle.
>Like you were before with Vel, you need to be the puppeteer pulling the strings from the shadow.
"I dare you to... Cuddle Velix! For at least ten minutes."
>Vel shrugs as Willow wraps her hooves around her, and the two snuggle up together.
>But now you add the kicker.
"And... Hold hooves the whole time."
>Both Vel and Willow flush bright red, and Willow stammers,
>"H-How about just cuddles?"
>And you shake your head.
"No dice!"
>And the two stare at each other with wide eyes as they reach for each other's hooves.
>Vel turns away as they connect, shielding her eyes from such a tender action.
>You and Tally's gaze is locked on as they touch, the two snuggling up again as Vel slowly uncovers her face.
>"A-Alright Sharpie."
>Willow stammers, still a little embarrassed.
>"What'll it be? Truth or dare?"

>input action
>>
>>29467917
Dare.
>>
>>29467941
"Dare again!"
>You say with a mischievous grin, and Willow smirks back.
>"Like to live dangerously, eh Sharpie? Well, how about you two have a nice, sweet and soppy snoot nuzzle. Right here, in front of us."
>Tally seems a little taken aback, cheeks reddening ever so slightly as she turns to you.

>input action
>>
>>29468157
This game is rigged, dare is the only choice with four letters.
>>
>>29468157
Well tally, looks like we better get to it.
>>
>>29468157
Buckle up, Tally, my snoot is coming in hard.
>>
>>29468157
Hah, easy! We did that earlier anyway! I-I mean...
>>
>>29468856
>>
>>29468171
>>29468185
>>29468232
>>29469396
"Ha, easy!"
>You say as you pull Tally close.
"We did that earlier anyway!"
>You add, then blush furiously as you realize the implications of revealing that fact,
"W-Wait--!"
>You say as you quickly try to remedy that mistake, but before you can say anything else, Tally pulls your chest against yours and rubs her muzzle gently against your cheek.
>There's some giggles and a whistle from Vel across the way as the two of you caress each other's noses, nuzzling muzzles and touching noses.
>The two of you end the little show with a tender kiss, after which you blush and mumble,
"Game's rigged, d-dare is the only choice with four letters."
>Tally snickers a bit, then turns back to Vel and Willow.
>"So Sharp, who's it going to be this time?"

>input action
>>
>>29470097
Vel's turn of course!
>>
>>29469905
>>
beb
>>
>>29470097
Vel.
>>
>>29471241
>>29472539
"Well, Vel, of course!"
>You say happily, exceedingly proud of that rhyme.
>Vel fakes being taken aback, before settling down into Willow's embrace to think a moment.
>"W-Well, I don't think I want to break the dare chain that's going, so I think I'll go for dare too."

>input action
>>
>>29473626
I dare you to nibble on Willow's ear!
>>
>>29474326
"While still holding hooves..."
>You start, making sure they still are.
>In fact, Vel's holding with two hooves now.
>You internally squee with excitement.
"Nibble on Willow's ear!"
>Vel instantly looks a bit embarrassed, but Willow dutifully bows her head, both to oblige Vel and possibly to cover the immense grin you spotted just before she ducked.
>Vel takes a tentative lick, and Tally throws a hoof up in exasperation.
>"You call that a nibble, let me show you a nibble!"
>She cries as she pulls you close, gives the back of your ear a long lick, then proceeds to give the tip a gentle tug with her teeth.
>You squirm a little under the odd, wet feeling of her tongue, but it does seem to put some pep in Vel's step.
>Tally winks at you and whispers,
>"We should head down soon... One or two more do you think?"
>Then turns to watch Vel do her best at fellating Willow's ear, and almost falls out of the chair with laughter.
>Eventually, everyone chimes in with her, including a very red Vel.
>Vel, stammering and wiping hair off her tongue, scrunches up and points to Tally, who before she can even ask, shouts,
>"Dare baby!"
>And a diabolical grin comes over Vel's features.
>"Give Sharpie a back rub!"
>She giggles, and Tally's eyes widen.
>"O-Or if you prefer, I-I can 'snap' one of the chair's legs right now and get us out before we have to do anything we'll regret..."

>input action
>>
>>29474469
Nuh uh, they're not ready yet. We just need that meteor shower to get going properly first. It'll be too romantic for them to resist!
>>
>>29474469
I can take it.
>>
>>29474524
>>29474564
>You grit your teeth.
"C'mon, we've got to stick it out a little more! They're not ready yet! The meteor shower has to get going properly first, it'll be too romantic for them to resist."
>Tally winces,
>"A-Alright... But are you sure?"
>You nod.
"I can take it."
>Tally nods solemnly as you shift and give her full access to your back, and as soon as her hooves start with their work, you melt into her chest.
"T-Tally..."
>You mumble with your tongue hanging out, unable to restrain yourself as her heavenly hooves caress your lumbar.
>"Alright Willow, you're up for another one."
>Tally says with a grin, and Willow taps her chin.
>"Y'know, I think I'll go truth."
>"Boo!"
>Tally cries, and you do your best to join in, in your incapacitated state.
"Ubugh!"
>"Well, come over here so I can ask privately, still gotta keep up this back rub!"
>Tally calls, and she reluctantly breaks hooves with Vel to come over.
>She then whispers into her ear,
>"Have you ever kissed a mare?"
>And Willow flushes.
>"N-No. M-Maybe once. Or twice."
>She stammers, and Tally raises an eyebrow.
>"Fine, I'll take it."
>And waves her back over to Vel, where the two lock hooves once again as Willow tries to mentally right herself.
>"S-Sharp, you're back on the chopping block. Truth or dare?"
>Vel then whispers something to her with a curious expression, but Willow quickly shakes her head.

>input action
>>
>>29474836
Whine and pick dare again.
>>
>>29474836
Duhr.
>>
>>29474836
Pick "the truth". Two words, eight letters.
>>
>>29475019
This.
>>
>>29474878
This.

>>29475019
They might ask about work.
>>
>>29475019
My god. I never realized.
>>
>>29475019
>forgetting the tragedy of our store's name
>>
>>29474878
>>29475001
>>29475198
"S-Stupid rigged game. Da-D-Duhr..."
>You whine, then mumble as you're hit with another barrage of gentle caresses from Tally.
>As you look up towards the sky, a flash of light crosses in front of your eyes.
>You quickly it bolt upright and point,
"Meteor!"
>And everyone else's head shoots skywards to try and catch a glimpse.
>"And another!"
>Tally calls as she points off towards another part of the sky.
>Willow scratches her head as she stares up towards the stars, rushing as she tries to think up an idea.
>"Uh... Stop that backrubbing and..."
>She looks about, trying to find something for you to do, then quickly hoofs you one of the two bottles of wine.
>"Chug as much as you can with one breath."

>input action

>>29475240
This Anon makes a compelling argument.
>>
>>29475397
U-uh, sorry, but could you maybe give me a different one? I have work tomorrow, and I kinda want to remember tonight.
>>
>>29475480
"Could I get a different one? I have work tomorrow, and I also kinda want to remember tonight."
>Willow sighs and scratches her head.
>"Yeah, s-sorry, just having a bit of a hard time coming up with anything."
>She apologizes, eyes still skyward.
>"How about you just take a swig and share it with Tally instead."
>She then pauses and looks down from the sky.
>If you're willing to admit..."
>She then puffs up her cheeks and puts her hooves into her hoofpits.
>"Bwak, bwak."
>She grins.

>input action
>>
>>29475574
We've kissed before, this shouldn't be to different. Right?
>>
>>29476336
>>
>>29475574
Kinda gross. Is Tally okay with it?
>>
>>29475713
>>29476634
>You shift uneasily in your chair.
"O-Okay... That's a little gross."
>You say as you turn to Tally.
>She shrugs, so you take a small swig and draw her into an embrace.
>You've kissed her before, this shouldn't be too different.
>Right?
>Tally's lips meet yours, and you do your best to share a little of the wine.
>It feels odd and tastes a little strange, so you do your best to gulp it down before you have second thoughts.
>As you look up, you realize you probably could have gotten away with not doing the dare at all, Willow's eyes now pointed back up towards the sky.
>But you're not a cheater.
>Are you?

>After wiping your lips, Tally whispers into your ear.
>"Anything you think we should do before we... Skedaddle? They're looking a bit distracted right now. Maybe we could even slip out without them noticing!"

>input action
>>
>>29476995
Lets go. If they see us we can just say the chair is breaking.
>>
>>29476995
Just go and leave the chair. The only thing better than a plan working, is everything coming together without one.
>>
>>29477235
This
>>
>>29477025
>>29477235
>>29477808
>You grin and shake your head.
"Let's just let the meteors do their work. Things are going pretty well I'd say."
>The two of you then step out silently and tip toe your way back downstairs.
>Once there, Tally throws open the window across from the couch and disappears into the bedroom, returning with a blanket.
>"We can still watch the show from in here if you like! Should probably stay awake until those two get back down here, they might want to stay the night."
>She then hops onto the couch, pulling you with her, and drapes the covers over the both of you.
>"I think tonight went pretty well... A-And sorry about the back rub. I-I'd give you one in private, but it's a bit different when other ponies are watching."
>She then chuckles.
>"Want to do anything, or should we sit back and enjoy the stars?"

>input action
>>
>>29478920
I think we should enjoy the meteor shower. It is pretty romantic.
>>
>>29478920
Cuddle and enjoy the shower. Ask Tally if she wants a back or a belly rub.
>>
>>29478406
>>
>>29478933
>>29479046
"Let's enjoy the shower... Romance and all that."
>Tally sighs and snuggles up to you.
"Want a back or belly rub? Have to pay you back somehow."
>Tally then quickly shifts her back to you and wriggles her rump into your hips.
>"Oh, a belly rub sounds lovely..."
>And you quickly move your hooves down to stroke her soft fur.
>After a few minutes of staring up towards the sky, Tally knocks out like a light, and you giggle a little as you listen to her quiet snores.
>It's an almost meditative sound, and soon you feel yourself nodding off as well.
>The last thing you see is the twinkle of a falling meteor, before everything goes out.

>You awaken in bed, and rather confused.
>For starters, you're alone.
>Second, your hair isn't braided anymore.
>Third, the sun is high in the sky.
>You could have sworn that you were just watching a meteor shower.
>After some confused mumbles and shaking off a splitting headache, you stumble into the living room to discover Willow and Vel cuddled up on the couch, a blanket draped over them.
>From the kitchen you hear the ding of the toaster, and poke your head in to spy Tally buttering her toast with her horn as she downs a glass of orange juice and wipes her mane from her face.
>"Mornin' "
>She mumbles, then collapses into a chair.

>input action
>>
>>29480326
Morning. What happened yesterday? The last thing I remember is falling asleep on the couch with you.
You didn't let me drink more wine, right?
>>
>>29480522
"Morning. What happened yesterday? The last thing I remember is falling asleep on the couch with you. You didn't let me drink more wine, right?"
>Tally shakes her head.
>"Pff, no, you were conked out! I had to climb over you to get the door, then carried you to bed after Vel and Willow asked to crash together."
>She then shoves a piece of toast into her mouth and offers one to you.
>"Phink lash nigh wen preddy well! Wan toast?"

>input action
>>
>>29480743
Yeah, it went great!

Oh, and yes please
>>
>>29480743
Yeah, our matchmaking is going well.
>>
>>29480872
>>29480914
"I think our matchmaking's going great!"
>You grin.
"Y'know, if this library thing doesn't work out, I think matchmaking might be a good business for us!"
>Tally snorts.
>"Yeah right."
"Don't laugh! Also, hoof me that toast."
>She rolls her eyes and slaps it into your hoof, and you take a few bites.
>The two of you enjoy your sweet buttered wheat for a beat before Tally stands and shakes her head.
>"Think I might call in sick for work today. Ugh."
>She then peers into the living-room and asks,
>"So how long do you think we let them crash for?"

>input action
>>
>>29481135
We should probably think about waking them up.
>>
>>29481135
Get them some glasses of water and then get them up. They probably have work to get to.
>>
>>29481142
>>29481194
"Eh, we should probably get them up."
>You say fill two glasses of water and walk them out to the living room.
>Vel and Willow are still cuddled up, Willow with her back to the couch, and Vel with her back to Willow.
>The two breathe peacefully, and you almost feel bad about having to disturb them.
>But, they've got stuff to do, and you'd be a bad friend if you didn't.
>So, how will you get them up?

>input action
>>
>>29482340
ALRIGHT MARES, RISE AND SHINE!

here, I got some water for both of you.
>>
>>29482777
Try to gently shake them awake first.
>>
>>29482777
>>29482803
>You first try a gentle shake to wake the two up, but even with your most valiant efforts they remain fast asleep.
>Feeling only a little guilty, you yell into their ears,
"Rise and shine!"
>At which Vel bolts awake and jumps backwards, hitting Willow in the stomach and knocking her awake as well.
>Both look at you rather dazed and confused, and you give them both an innocent grin.
"Brought you guys some water!"
>You say as you hoof the glasses over, both taking them.
>Willow gulps it down greedily as Vel stammers,
>"D-Damnit Sharp! I was having a dream where I was being crowned Queen of... Shoot, it's gone!"
>She then scrunches as Willow yawns and asks,
>"What's the time?"
"Midmorning. Enjoy your nap?"
>You ask ambivalently, and the two look to each other.
>"Bit of a haze honestly... Happy I stayed over though, that's for sure."
>Willow grins at Vel.
>"Me too!"
>Vel smiles back, before her head whips around.
>"Wait, midmorning? I have to get to work!"
>She scrambles out from the couch and out the front door, shouting,
>"Sorry Sharp, sorry Tally! You have my number Willow!"
>Willow herself chuckles and shakes her head as the door slams behind Vel.
>"Pff... I should probably get going too. Don't want to overstay my welcome. And ah... Thanks for hosting us."
>She then winces and scratches her head.

>input action
>>
>>29483313
You're welcome Willow, we had a lot of fun too
Soooooo,what'd you think of Velvet? Think you two hit it off last night?
>>
>>29483313
You got her number, eh?
>>
>>29483772
>>29484294
"Hey, it was no problem, we had a lot of fun too!"
>You say as you escort her to the door.
>As you open it you whisper, a little quieter,
"So, got her number, eh?"
>Willow grins.
>"Yep! Pretty happy about that, I was thinking of calling her in a few days and seeing what she's up to. Maybe invite her out or something. Anyway, enjoy your morning Sharp!"
>You grin and wave as you shut the door, then trot back to the kitchen and collapse in front of Tally as she hangs up the phone.
>"Well, that's work settled. Is ah..."
>She looks around and nervously stamps her hooves.
>"Is there anything you want done around the house today? I'm guessing you're heading into work, and I don't want to be completely unproductive today."

>input action
>>
>>29484619
If you could do a couple loads of laundry, that'd be great. Particularly the bedsheets.
>>
>>29484619
Maybe a little food shopping?
>>
>>29484619
Where did we hide the gun again? It was somewhere in the bathroom if I remember correctly. Tell her to leave the bathroom for us to clean.
>>
>>29484715
>>29484803
>>29485264
"Hm... Just get some laundry done. Particularly the bedsheets."
>You then rub your chin and yawn.
"And if you want to get out of the house, why not do some food shopping?"
>Tally lights up.
>"Oh, great! I'll see if I can grab us some tasty stuff."
>You're about to trot out the door when you realize something, and rush back, remembering your gun.
"A-And Tally? Leave the bathroom to me, alright?"
>She shrugs.
>"Sure, I know you got a bit antsy about me handling it last time."
>After that, you wipe your forehead and trot out, waving goodbye as you set off for work.

>As the Laugh starts to come into sight, things start to fade again.
>You're not sure why, but those memories that haunted you last night return with a vengeance.
>Maybe not in full force, but you certainly have to take a moment to collect yourself before heading inside.
>It's the same as ever, gloomy and drab, but the peeling paint and chipped wood feels even more desolate than usual.
>You shamble through into the back room, shake off your creeping headache and collapse into Provvie's office door.
>"Hey Sharp!"
>Provvie calls as you step inside, and you wince as the words drive the stake of guilt just a little further into your heart.
>"Switch'll be here soon. Think there's anything you need prepped for her arrival?"

>input action

Sharp's gun is under some hooftowels in the bottom bathroom drawer.
>>
>>29485686
We shoulda brought it to work.
>>
>>29485686
Information and a location. You said there was a plan to target someone in the fashion industry, and I told her we'd be working out way into a difficult location and stealing something important. Going to need enough details to keep her happy until the proper team meeting.
>>
>>29485697
>>29486205
>You grit your teeth and stamp a foot, trying to push away all that pain.
"I-I need info and a location for this kidnapping. You said a target in the fashion industry, and I told her we'd be working out a way into a difficult location to steal something important. I need enough details to distract her until tomorrow when Drach arrives and we can have a 'team meeting.'"
>"Alright... Well, I've got an address and a building layout and a guard timetable. That'll probably satisfy her for a while, especially if you can keep it interesting for her. Maybe if you can embellish a bit that'll help. Talk about the guards and the guy we'll be grabbing. Pretend you've been there maybe, if you think you can handle a charade like that. Got to make sure it seems like a realistic job, because if something seems off or she loses interest she might wander off and not come back tomorrow."
>Provvie then turns around and starts shuffling through file cabinets.
>"By the way, I arranged lunch with her afterwards. Should be a good time to get to know the gal, and keep her roped in. If you end up doing a subpar job with selling the job, maybe we can make up for it with her liking you. Sound good, or do you need more?"

>input action
>>
>>29359612
>>
>>29487919
I think that's good enough.
>>
>>29488892
>>
Dirty sexy
>>
>>29487919
Oh lunch? Are we going to a restaurant or more private?
>>
>>29490862
>>
>>29492225
>>
>>29493121
>>
>>29489144
>>29491408
"I think that's good enough. And lunch? Would we be going to some joint down the street or somewhere a little more private?"
>Tally snorts,
>"Don't worry, I got it handled. Four seats at The Lighthouse, it's the top floor of a building nearby. Nice enough you'll be left alone, casual enough you won't have to dress up. And again, I got four seats. If you need a little confidence booster, I can come along, and maybe someone else too."
>She then yawns.
>"If you're good, just kick back and relax for a little while..."
>After a pause, she then trots around her desk and tussles your mane.
>"And... I know things are rough right now. It's rough for me too. It'll all be over soon though."
>She then shakes a little and says quietly, almost a whisper.
>"One way or another."

>Now alone, you sit and stare blankly at the dilapidated green walls of Provvie's office.
>It's hard to think in the midst of the deafening silence.
>But you've got an hour now, probably a little less.
>Anything you have to prepare, or just wait it out until Switch's arrival?

>input action
>>
>>29494446
Make sure Nel followed trough and isn't around. Try to relax by cleaning a little.
>>
>>29493927
>>
>>29495023
>>
>>29495678
>>
>>29496198
>>
>>29496850
>>
beb
>>
Bimp
>>
>>29499346
>>
>>29500195
>>
Weather troubles are making it pretty hard for me to update.
>>
>>29501194
>>
>>29502269
>>
>>29503565
>>
>>29504692
>>
>>29359612
>>
>>29506159
>>
>>29494580
>First, you decide to peek around in search of Nel, but can't seem to find her.
>Thankfully.
>Hopefully she'll follow your advice and skip out on tomorrow as well.
>Only time will tell though.
>After that, you spend a little while tidying up the place, for no reason in particular.
>It distracts a little from the dreariness around you, and keeps your mind off other things.
>After polishing up the bathroom and one of the rooms upstairs, a rather worried Provvie rushes up to you and drags you downstairs.
>"She's at the bar right now, having some tea. I think she's waiting for you, so it's time to make a first impression. Good luck!"
>You spend a second peeking out into the "lobby," and sure enough, you see Switch sitting at the bar with a mug to her lips.

>input action
>>
>>29509987
Alright, it's Twitch time.

Or just Sharpie now I guess.

Just be casual and introduce ourselves as Twitch and try to make small talk until we can move somewhere private so we can discuss the plan.
>>
>>29509987
Give her smile and a shake, and thank her for coming.
>>
>>29509987
Give yourself a once over and let the mane flow free.
>>
>>29511509
>>
>>29511732
>>29511792
>>29512221
>You retreat back, take a deep breath and pull off your scrunchie.
>It feels strangely liberating.
>Your mane falls in a mess onto your haunches, spreading out over your back and a little falling in front of you.
>Provvie grins,
>"It's a good look!"
>And you give her a weak smile before trotting out.
>It's Twitch time.
>Or, rather, Sharpie time.
>You pass around the bar and take a seat next to her, extending a hoof and smiling.
"Hi! I'm Twitch, thanks for coming!"
>And Switch grabs your hoof heartily.
>"Nice to finally meet you in person!"
>She then looks about the bar and takes another sip of her tea.
>"I was up late last night, so apologies if I'm a little slow today. So... Ah... How do you like it around here?"
>She gestures to the room around her.

>input action
>>
>>29513865
Well it's not in the best condition, but the ponies are really nice.
>>
>>29513865
I'am kinda surprised how nice everyone is. Didn't expect that in this sort of business.
>>
>>29514973
>>
>>29359612
>>
>>29516996
>>
>>29515131
>>29515595
"Well, it's not in the best condition, but the ponies are pretty nice."
>You then stop for a second.
"Y'know, I'm also surprised at how nice everyone is. Didn't expect that in this sort of business."
>Switch nods.
>"Agreed. We take care of our own. I've been around the block, worked for a lot of ponies. I like it here most."
>She then sighs and sets down her tea.
>"Alright, I think I've had enough. Let's get down to business."
>You nod and stand, leading her to the back and up the stairs into one of the meetingrooms.
>Provvie gives you a nervous look as you pass her by, but you wave her off and lead Switch inside.
>She collapses into a seat and rubs her eyes, then looks to you.
>"So give me the lowdown on this assignment. What do we have, what do we need? I know you told me a lot over the phone, but I could benefit from some specifics."

>input action
>>
>>29517899
For starters we've got the whole layout of the building and the guard timetable. In case of what we need, where looking for more dirt on him. Anything that could be used to blackmail goes.
Where looking for safes or anywhere else he could be storing sensitive information. Do you have your own equipment, or is there something you need for this kind of job?
>>
>>29517715
>>
>>29518370
>You nod as you place down the papers Provvie gave you.
"Well, we've got the whole layout of the building and the guard timetable. In case of what we need, we're looking for more dirt on the guy. Anything usable as blackmail goes. Safes, anywhere else he could be storing sensitive information. Do you have your own equipment, or is there something you'd need for this sort of job?"
>She grins and starts flipping through them.
>"Oh, I have safecracking and stealth tools, so if you're talking about that, no, I can supply my own stuff. I would need someone to get me in and out, and a buddy to help, either in-ear or in-pony would be nice too. And I may be misremembering, but was there some negotiation with the mark involved? I think that's something you mentioned over the phone..."

>input action
>>
>>29519843
That would be the actual blackmailing. We want to get him to cooperate more with us.
He pulled some stupid shit in the past and we have to make sure he doesn't do anything like that again.
Any special wishes for the ponies you want with you?
>>
>>29519843
Absolutely. I want the team that does this involved start to finish, so approaching him afterwards will be our task too. How exactly we do that is up to us. I'd prefer to sweet-talk him and get him somewhere quiet we can then have our little chat with him at. The blackmail will be our insurance if he doesn't want to cooperate.. and as for your buddy, that shouldn't be a problem. Someone suitable will be available either to escort or guide. Unless you had someone specific in mind?
>>
>>29520590
>>29520628
"Well, that'd be the actual blackmailing. We need to get him to cooperate a little more with us. He's made things pretty tough for us in the past, so we need to make sure he doesn't do anything of the sort again."
>She nods, a little distracted with the building plans.
"And the team working with you will be involved from start to finish. I think we'll be approaching him afterwards, after we devise a plan of attack."
>At this, Switch bites a lip and lifts an eyebrow, but continues listening.
>Under your mane you feel a couple beads of sweat forming, even that subtle movement from her throwing you off-balance.
"N-Now, I'd prefer to sweet-talk him and get him somewhere quiet for out little chat. The blackmail's then insurance if he doesn't want to cooperate. As for a partner, it shouldn't be a problem. Someone will be available either to escort or guide."
>She nods approvingly, but still appears a little unsure.
>"Alright, glad to hear it. Another question, how stealthy am I to be on this mission? Am I going to have clearance to be in the building? Should I get in and out unseen? Is a little chit-chat with guards okay?"

>input action
>>
>>29520922
You will be a cleaner. Getting in won't be a problem, and you will have clearance for most floors. Unless we get lucky though, you'll have to enter off-limit areas.They will most likely check you on the way out, so you have to smuggle your stuff past them.
Chatting shouldn't be a problem if you stick to the character I will be giving you at a later date.

Think thats okay guys?
>>
>>29521415
Add that we've got a guard working for us, just in case she needs the help.
>>
>>29521415
>>29521748
"You'll be a cleaner. Getting in won't be a problem and you'll have clearance to most floors. Unless we get lucky, you'll have to enter some off limits areas. They'll also likely check you on the way out, so you'll have to smuggle anything you find past them."
>She nods.
>"Great! And chatting? Might need some syrupy words to get me into sensitive areas."
"That should be fine, long as you stick to the character I give you at a later date. Additionally, there's a guard on the inside working for us, just in case you need help."
>Switch backs off a little again, starting to look a little uncomfortable.
>"Okay... I suppose he'll be of good use then. Would have been nice to know a little earlier, but it's better than telling me the day of the job! And is that all we know for now? Looks like I might be doing a good deal of this on the fly."

>input action
>>
>>29521845
For now, yes. We may have more from our contact before we're doing this, but I'd rather not operate on that assumption. Even so, worse case scenario is we find nothing and have to approach him differently, but given his past carelessness myself and Providence are confident he won't have covered his tracks properly.
>>
>>29523203
>>
>>29521845
Shit I think the last part about the guard made the job look a little bit weird.

Should Twitch ask her what exactly is making her uncomfortable?
>>
>>29524050
No I think I think she's just dissapointed that such crucial information was revealed to her so late.
>>
>>29522213
>>29524050
>>29524336
"For now, I think so. There might be more from our contact before then, but I'd rather not bank on that possibility. Worst case scenario, we find nothing and end up having to take a different approach. However, Providence and I are quite sure he has, considering his past carelessness."
>Switch grins.
>"Good to know. Now, a couple of final questions before I delve into these plans and schedules. First, what will the makeup of this job's team be and is there anyone important I should know? You and Prov are obviously two. Second, what's the pay for this thing looking like? I'm not looking for something insane and if funds are tight I totally understand, but I'd like something substantial. Third, are you going to be able to get help to me if things go south?"

>input action
>>
>>29523791
>>
>>29524604
1400 if the job gets done. A couple hundred more as incentive, if nothing goes wrong. When everything goes south, the guard on the inside said he should be able to let someone in to bust you out. He can't risk doing it himself though.
The team will be two cleaners that search the building, a lookout that can go in if we have to scram and me who will stay in touch with all of you through earpieces and coordinate if necessary. I will tell you who we are stealing from as soon as you accept the job since you have to talk to him later. Besides that I obviously can't tell you who the guard is.
>>
>>29524604
The team has three parts. First is infiltration. That's you and your buddy, and to a limited degree our guard. Can't expect too much from him, as he'll be doing his job during this. Next is support. That's myself, Providence and our transport. Last up is the plan B guys. They'll be creating a distraction and helping you out if required. For obvious reasons, I'd rather not have to use them. The pay for this first part is 1000 flat with 400 extra for you, due to the obvious risk of your roll. They'll be a bonus on top of that for good performance.
>>
>>29526094
>>29526148
"There's three parts to the team. Infiltration, which is you, whoever your aid ends up being, and our guard on the inside. Next is support, which'll be me, Provvie, a lookout and our transport. Last would be our Plan B guys. Our guard on the inside said he might be able to get ponies inside if things go wrong, which is where they'll come in. They'll be making a distraction and possibly getting you out. For obvious reasons, I'd prefer to not have to go that route."
>Switch snickers,
>"I'll do my best, don't worry."
"I hope so. Pay's a flat 1000 with 400 extra for you, considering the risk of your role. There'll be a bonus for good performance as well, so if everything goes smoothly we'll all be going home with padded pockets."
>She nods.
>"Goody, sounds solid to me. I'll start getting a plan together now, which I can present at the team meeting. You can ah..."
>She looks around.
>"Well, I'm just going to be looking at these for a while. If you want to stick around, go for it, but I'm probably not going to have much to say. I just need twenty or thirty minutes, and after that I think we were lunching somewhere?"

>input action
>>
>>29526738
Yup. You know The Lighthouse? I heard it's nice and close. Leave and find Provvie. Still can't believe it worked.
>>
>>29526938
"Yup! You know the Lighthouse? I heard it's nice and close, Providence reccomended it."
>She stretches out and returns to looking at the papers.
>"Sounds nice I suppose. No complaints here."
>You then quietly exit the room and rush downstairs to Provvie's office.
"It worked."
>You say with excitement.
"I-I'm not quite sure how, but I think she's buying it!"
>Provvie lets out a sigh of relief and looks up from her desk.
>"Thank Celestia... Well, that's one of two down. Just make sure you keep her interest across lunch and I think we'll be good. Is she busy right now?"

>input action

If you all would like, we can skip Sharp and Switch's lunch.
>>
>>29527406
She's having a look at the plans and schedules.

I think we can skip the lunch.
>>
>>29527406
Just give us a rundown. Time to go home afterwards or does Provvie want us to tell her how that went too? Reengage the braid.
>>
>>29527504
Definitely not. Getting personal with her is how we get her to talk about the things we need her to confess to.
>>
>>29527575
She'll be talking to the police, not us. We just need her to turn up.
>>
>>29527602
Not quite.
>"We need Drach and a mare he's been working with to appear at a certain date in the Laugh, and also to ask him some questions beforehand. Hopefully something incriminating enough to count as a confession. We've got a good deal of evidence right now, but we want something it'd be impossible for him to defend against."
>"Certainly. I'll be putting a wire on you to collect this evidence, so be careful. First and foremost we want a confirmation to being connected to the Hooves. A blatant statement would be nice, but anything definitive could work. The rest of these are optional, but I'll find some way to reward the three of you if you can get the following out of him. We want to know where he and Switch are hiding a mare named Juniper. We would like to get a confession to tax evasion and bribery. And we'd also like a confession from Switch that she is involved in terror activities with the goal to undermine the crown. Getting her to mention a mare named Skye would be a major plus as well."

We need to get recorded confessions off of each of them before the arrest.
>>
>>29527634
Well that was stupid. We could have gotten half of that in the last conversation.
>>
>>29527406
>>29527681
So that being said, I don't know if we have a wire on us, but we should probably get one from Prov.
>>
>>29527504
>>29527574
>>29527575
>>29527634
>>29527739
Additionally, I can give a rundown of what would happen at lunch with the wire, if some questions and general points of conversation are supplied.
>>
>>29528275
Due to recent events
>>29527575 >>29527634
I change >>29527574 to keeping our mane and not skipping. This could be too important for a rundown.
>>
>>29527504
I'll change my vote too then. This is pretty crucial stuff.
>>
>>29527504
>>29527575
>>29527634
>>29528857
>>29528931
"Busy with the plans and schedules. Do you by any chance have a wire around?"
>Provvie looks confused, then quickly realizes.
>"Right, the wire. I-I'll say, I forgot about collecting evidence, got caught up in all the setup. It's a good thing you remembered though, and yes, I've got one you can hide in that mane of yours, just give me a second..."
>She spends a beat shuffling through her desk, then pulls out a microphone that appears to wrap through your mane and record to a small tape at the base of your neck.
>"Pretty nifty little guy, just try not to lose him."
>She informs as she trots around the desk and lifts your mane, attaching it gingerly to your mane and threading the microphone up to the base of your left ear.
>"Just make sure she doesn't get too close to your left side, or she might spot it. Other than that, I think you're good. I've got bits for the meal itself..."
>She mentions as she passes you an unmarked envelope with a crude set of directions and an address scrawled on the front,
>"And you should be all set. Give her a little while to look over those plans, then head up to grab her. Think you can handle it from there?"

>input action
>>
>>29529308
How hard can it be? Well, getting someone to admit to being a terrorist is gonna be pretty difficult. But we can handle it!
>>
>>29529670
"How hard can it be?!"
>You joke, then pause as Provvie gives you an uneasy look.
"O-Okay, not funny. Got it. I can handle it, don't worry."

>You spend a little while sitting in the lobby and moping to yourself before stretching out and trotting upstairs.
>After a curt knock you pull open the door and ask,
"Ready to go?"
>At which Switch promptly stands and trots over.
>"Might need to review them a bit more when we get back, but I'm starting to get some ideas."
"Then let's be off."
>You say as you wave her along and start off following the directions.

>It's a rather short walk to the building the restaurant is in, and while the elevator ride is a bit harrowing (considering how close she was to your mic), everything goes smoothly.
>The restaurant itself has a ocean vibe to it, blue-green color scheme, model fish and crabs dotting the walls, along with a big lighthouse overlooking the side of the bar that ends in a window that stares out over the city.
>The two of you trot in, and you ask for a reservation under Providence, or perhaps Twitch.
>Twitch is the one, and both you and Switch are led to a window seat, across from each other.
>It's quieter than you thought it'd be, though it is early for lunch.
>Switch quickly settles in and starts perusing the menu silently, leaving you to your own thoughts.

>input action
>>
>>29530459
So Switch. You asked me about my time working at the Laugh earlier. Have you ever worked from there yourself?
>>
>>29530459
Hope we don't have to experience fish like Velix. You said you worked for a lot of ponies, how exactly do you do that?
I've been thinking about working for others myself if the jobs run out. You can't exactly go around and advertise yourself for this kind of work.
>>
>>29530601
>>29532006
>You start to hope this isn't a fish restaurant, and to get that thought out of your head decide to strike up some conversation.
"So Switch, you asked me about my time working at the Laugh. Have you ever worked from there yourself?"
>She shakes her head.
>"No, never from there. With ponies from it, sure, but never stationed out of it."
>You nod.
"I've just... I've been thinking, you've worked for a lot of ponies. How exactly do you do that? I think I might want to work for some other ponies if the jobs here run out, but you can't exactly go around and advertise yourself in this sort of work."
>Switch smirks.
>"Getting gigs with other ponies is really just all about connections and reputation. At first, you'll need to buddy up with some important ponies. Or just ponies you see hopping from job to job. Both will be able to recommend and vouch for you. After your name gets around and you build up a reputation, create some way to get in contact with you."

>input action
>>
>>29532553
Drachma seems to like me, so that could work. What do you think about Drach? Any past experiences with him?
>>
>>29531585
>>
>>29533731
>>
>>29532670
This
>>
>>29532670
>>29535600
"Drachma seems to like me, so that could work. What do you think about Drach? Any past experiences with him?"
>Switch nods.
>"Oh Drach? I've worked with him quite a bit. Rather intimidating in person, so I prefer to meet over the phone with him."
>She then yawns,
>"And so you know him? He doesn't often get involved with the lower level stuff, so I'm impressed. Did you do anything in particular to catch his eye, or was it just a blind luck meeting?"

>input action
>>
>>29535813
I stole something for him. Uh, keep that to yourself please. I'd rather not have that get around.
>>
>>29535813
He also met us in person. We definitely agree on the intimidating part.
>>
>>29535884
>>29535933
"I stole something for him. K-Keep that to yourself please, I'd rather not have that get around. Seconds on the intimidating part."
>She chuckles.
>"Ho yeah. And I won't pry, we all have secrets around here."
>She then goes silent for a moment, looking off over the skyline before turning back to you.
>"So, if you don't mind my asking, what've you been involved in before? I get that you've done a little management before, but from what I squeezed out of Provvie this is your first big gig. You a bit nervous, feeling the pressure?"
>She leads with a mischievous grin.

>input action
>>
>>29536358
Infiltration, impersonation, interrogation, theft, information extraction, kidnapping and coercion. A-and yes, I'm a little nervous. I hate the time before the job, honestly. Once I actually get going I feel much better.
>>
>>29536419
>You stare off into the distance, thinking for a moment.
"I... Infiltration, impersonation, interrogation, theft, information extraction, kidnapping and coercion."
>As the words leave your mouth, your heart sinks in your chest a little.
"A-and yes, I'm a little nervous. I hate the time before the job, honestly. Once I actually get going I feel much better."
>Switch nods.
>"That I can understand. And don't worry about it, I'm sure everything'll end up just fine. You've got me on the job, anyhow."
>She winks, then sits back.

>input action
>>
>>29536679
What kind of work have you done?
>>
>>29536679
Yeah, Prov told me you've been up to some pretty big stuff in the Hooves, way more important than what I've done. Like, top level government stuff.
I'd like to hear more about that, if you'd be able to tell me.
>>
>>29536679
Yeah. You know Provvie recommended you, but she didn't say a whole lot about you beyond your skills. I'm guessing you've done some higher level jobs before?
>>
>>29536721
>>29536723
>>29536735
"Yeah, Provvie did recommend you. She, ah, also told me you've been up to some pretty big things in the Hooves, way more important than what I've done. Like, top level government stuff. I-I'd like to hear about some of that, if you can tell me."
>You say rather nervously, and Switch retreats a little.
>"Oh, I don't know if I can talk about it. It's not that interesting anyway, there were a lot of stakeouts and very little excitement."
>She mumbles.

>input action
>>
>>29537108
I understand. Maybe you could tell me something that was exciting, then.
>>
Bub
>>
>>29537108
Then how about something you can tell me? Share one of your war stories for one of mine?
>>
>>29359612
Am I the only one without an OP image?
>>
>>29538846
Yes
>>
>>29539411
>>
Things are a bit busy for me at the moment, so it'd be okay to let the thread die. If it does stay up I'll update where I can.
>>
beb
>>
Wew
>>
>>29542925
>>
>>29537150
>>29538501
"I understand. Then how about something you can tell me? Share a war story or two for some of mine?"
>She snorts,
>"Eh, why not. Other than being involved in... That sort of thing, I've ah..."
>She pauses for a moment, racking her mind.
>"I've done some heists. Loud is a little more fun, but a couple times things just got too close for comfort, and I've decided to stay away from that sort of thing. At least for now. Bar one, my recent jobs have been more on the stealthy side. Sort of the same thing you described to me, information gathering, nabbing important things, occasionally roughing somepony up. You care to hear one or the other, or is anything good?"

>input action
>>
>>29554979
I'd like to hear about some of your more recent stuff, if you'd like to share. Some kidnapping maybe, if you have any stories about that.
>>
>>29554979
Roughing up? So you can fight then?
>>
>>29554979
Something with information gathering to it could be interesting.
>>
beb
>>
>>29557921
>>
>>29557921
>>
>>29555012
>>29555075
>>29555937
"I'd like to hear some of your more recent stuff. And roughing up? So you can fight?"
>She chuckles.
>" I wouldn't say I'm good, but I can hold my own. Especially if I get the drop on whoever it is. A trip to the gym every so often helps keep up me strength."
>You look down to your tummy, give it a poke and stammer,
"Y-Yeah. O-On another matter, how about something with info gathering? Or better, kidnapping, if you have any stories about that."
>She gives you a rather nervous look, and starts tapping a hoof against the table.
>"Kidnapping? That's a little-ah, specific. A-Any reason you'd want that in particular?"

>input action
>>
>>29562580
I nearly got kidnapped recently. It was a fluke I avoided it really. Kinda made me realize I still have a lot to learn. Someone in my business should know how to spot the signs of that kind of thing.
>>
>>29562602
This.
>>
>>29562580
Well I've had ponies attempt to kidnap me, and I've done kidnappings. Both at the same time. I want to see how our experiences compare.
>>
>>29562602
This sounds really good.

Also, I'm still not able to look really that intimidating in my interrogations so I was wondering if I could get a few tips from a mare with more experience.

I mean, I don't consider myself an amateur but it's always good to learn from others.
>>
>>29563213
To
>>29562580

Fuck
>>
>>29562602
>>29562610
>>29562623
>>29563213
"Well, I nearly got kidnapped recently. Honestly was a fluke that I avoided it. Made me realize I've still got a lot to learn. Just want to know how to spot that sort of thing better."
>She nods.
>"Ah, I get that. Well, I had a job with Drach recently where we had to nab a mare. If you're talking about avoiding that sort of thing, staying low is a priority. I'm sure you're able to do that, so long as you don't attract too much attention noone should have any reason to grab you. In terms of avoiding this in the business, if you're alone somewhere, take note of who approaches. If you sit down to eat, watch who comes inside. Take a stroll, see if you spot some familiar faces. Once you've got them, that's when you need to go on the offensive and find out what they want. It's how we grabbed this mare anyway. She wasn't paying attention, and once we got the opportunity we squared her away."
>You nod, a little nonplussed.
"How about interrogation? I'm not great at looking very intimidating, so I'm wondering if I could get some tips from a mare with more experience."
>Switch's eyes light up.
>"Ah, interrogation. I'm not too intimidating either, as you can probably see. Being small doesn't help you get ahead in that sort of thing. Best way to make up for it, put an edge to your personality and back up your questioning with threats and weapons. What you lack in physical intimidation you can make up for by looking like a crazed psycho who won't take no for an answer."
>She giggles a little.
>"Well, it's always worked for me."

>input action
>>
>>29563915
We did the good guard, bad guard routine when we had to interrogate somebody, but I guess that won't always work.
>>
>>29563915
I guess I could get one of those flick-out knives.
>>
bop
>>
>>29563915
That's all very general stuff. Do you think you could maybe elsborate a bit more on what happened?
>>
>>29565237
That seems a little too obvious anon.
>>
>>29565305
Too obvious about what? She didn't even say what happened.
>>
>>29565406
Asking for details is kinda weird. We're better off elaborating on something we've done to get her to open up. We could tell her a little more about a job we've done.
>>
>>29565441
I disagree that asking for details is weird. We explicitly asked for a story two posts up. All she said was "She wasn't paying attention and we got the opportunity"
>>
>>29565459
And then we gave the reason of wanting to know the signs of being targeted, and she detailed those instead.
>>
>>29565481
So how does wanting more details on what actually happened rather than just general stuff sound weird?
>>
>>29565490
Because in the end we asked for a story because we wanted to know the signs of a kidnapping, and she skipped the middleman and just gave the signs. Asking for the story again needs a new excuse.
>>
>>29565504
>Asking for the story again needs a new excuse
That would be the case if she actually gave us the story in the first place. Wanting to know the story that we asked for in the first place isn't weird at all.
How about wanting to know how these examples apply to her story? She gave us the general advice, the natural progression is asking to see it in action.

Besides, Anon, this is something that'll help the police, we can't just shy away from asking little questions that are easily explained away, especially when the worst she can say is "No, I don't feel comfortable explaining what happened," and we'll drop it.
>>
>>29565560
There are smoother ways to do it but you're clearly not willing to try framing it better. She decides we sound like bad news and she won't show up to the meeting, and there goes our amnesty. She' a professional, not some easily fooled mark on one of our jobs. I'll against this unless you find a better way to introduce it.
>>
>>29565596
I literally just did in that post you replied to.
>>
>>29565609
Clearly not I wouldn't have said "find a better way".
>>
>>29565626
>How about wanting to know how these examples apply to her story?
Read, please.
>>
>>29565627
That's not usable anon. Make it dialogue or give it more detail.
>>
>>29563915
Weapon? I have a gun, or do you mean something more brutish looking?
>>
>>29563971
>>29563987
>>29566528
"I tried a good 'cop,' bad 'cop,' sort of routine the only real time I've had to interrogate somepony, but I suppose it won't always work like that."
>She nods.
>"Oh, that's another fantastic strategy, but that usually only works if your mark is open to rational negotiation. If they're really clammed up tight, very few things will get them to open up, and that's where you have to get creative."
>She then scratches her neck.
>"I should also add that you wouldn't want to use that sort of crazy strategy all the time. A lot of these sorts of strategies require context. You don't want to scare someone into not responding, so with fragile targets it might be best to go another route."
>You nod.
"I understand. But in terms of that strategy... Well, what weapon? I have a gun--"
>She cuts you off.
>"No, you don't really want a gun for that situation. A knife or some blunt implement like a pipe will do. Something that can do some damage, but isn't lethal unless you really try. Guns are too messy."
>She shudders a little.

>input action

>>29565560
>>29565627
I see what you're getting at, but I'd prefer dialog suggestions in touchier situations such as this one. I don't want to get the wrong idea and write something you didn't intend.
>>
>>29567502
What's the biggest job you remember?
>>
>>29567502
Y-yeah, I can see how that could go badly. You said you worked with Drach? I'm guessing he was just overseeing things? I don't really see him as the kind to get his own hooves dirty.
>>
>>29568114
>>29568573
"Yeah, I can see how that might go badly. You say you worked with Drach? I'm guessing he was just overseeing things, I don't see him as the king to get his hooves dirty."
>She lets out a puff of air and chuckles,
>"For the most part, yeah. But you'd be surprised. He goes in handles a lot of... Negotiation, I'll say, with low level politicians. And occasionally he'll step down from his pedestal above to join us mortals in the field, though he much prefers to stay away from any situation that might turn south."
>She then bites her lip.
>"He's always pretty prepared though. Always makes sure he's got a way out and something on him to keep him safe. I do the same."
>There's a
"So... What's the biggest job you can remember?"
>She puffs.
>"Oh man. There's a lot to choose from, I-I'm not sure really."
>She then pauses.
>"Well, a few months back I headed a team infiltrating the royal palace. That was an interesting few weeks. And probably the heist I spoke of before. The one that's now scared me off similar jobs for the time being."

>input action
>>
>>29569475
You did what? Why would you even do such a thing? It's hard enough to try to get a job there.
>>
>>29569475
Seriously? The palace? Geez, I don't think I'd dare.
>>
>>29570438
I don't think telling her about our job offer is a good idea.
>>
>>29570438
>>29570586
Right, we should lie that we tried getting a job there but got rejected.
>>
>>29570438
No no no, we are telling too much on that one my friend
>>
>>29570586
>>29571937
Agreed. Don't mention that.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.