[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frostbitten (CYOA) #16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Dark.png (346KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.png
346KB, 1000x1000px
Thankfully, you weren't exactly itching to run ahead into the dark fog of eternal death and suffering, so maybe a little scavenging would be alright to do. Why not, right?
Misty trots in front of you, her head darting around the street looking for loot. You two were on the same street Peach's house was at, which put you about a block or two away from Philip's place. The once pristine-looking house of Peach Rift looks as if it had been half-demolished, and now blended in quite well with the rest of the run-down buildings in the area. You wonder what exactly happened to it to have it destroyed. Perhaps ponies came looking for her, and when they didn't find her they took out their frustration on her house? Who knows, really.
The city was eerily quiet. Quieter than you've ever experienced.
You had a bad feeling about it but tried not to show it.
“So, where were you planning on scavenging today?”
>Honestly I don't even know. I kinda just had it in my mind to scavenge and didn't even think of the details.
“Silly Misty...”
>Oh go on with yourself. Really, I can only think of a couple places that would be good for scavenging that's close enough to Peter's. I know an entrance to a subway tunnel is about a block away, and there's this old burger place close by that, too. We could go through Peach's place if you really wanted, but that might upset her. Or Phil.
>>
>>29359432
https://www.anonpone.com/frostbitten/
>>
>>29359432
She might be thankful if we found something we could return to her.
>>
I think Peach might appreciate us trying to salvage her stuff so I say either that or the burger place. But Misty, you do realize you can't just loot places once we're outta here right? You're gonna have to find a different hobby.
>>
>>29359765
>>29359773
“But then again, she might appreciate us trying to salvage her stuff. Who knows, maybe she left something valuable there that she forgot to bring with her.”
>Hmm, I guess you're right. And really, she looks like a pretty cool pony anyways. I'm sure she wouldn't mind it anyway.
“Let's hope so...”
Misty walks up towards the front door of Peach's abode and swings the door inward. She happily trots in, you following intently behind her. Her house's interior looks almost exactly the same besides some toppled box towers. Clothes, silverware and other common household items are scattered among the towering boxes. It looked like a hoarder's paradise in here. The entire house looks packed from the front door to the back door. It was almost suffocating, and you haven't even seen the second floor yet.
You walk into what you can only assume used to be the living room, and Misty instantly goes to work, sorting through boxes and cabinets looking for anything of value.
“Hey Misty, you know you won't be able to just scavenge through places once we're out of this city, right? You're probably gonna have to find a different hobby to fill up your time.”
>Well, yeah, I know it's a felony to invade random ponies' houses and take their stuff outside of this place. But I've got other hobbies I can turn to. I like to build stuff, and read too! It'll be sad not being able to get all the stuff to do so for free, but it's a good tradeoff for not having to worry about-
She opens a cabinet and dozens of pill bottles fall out and onto the floor.
>Dying.
“That's...That's a lot of drugs.”
>Y-Yeah, that is. I think our cheery pony has a bit of a problem.
>>
>>29359994
Shout "I knew it!" Read the bottles and continue searching the place.
>>
>>29359994
If it's actual medicine, we could probably sell it to the medical ponies at Peter's place.
>>
>>29360025
>>29360029
“Knew it!”
You bend down and pick up a couple pill bottles and read. All of the bottles are prescriptions for ponies you've never heard of. You don't recognize any of the pills either. Oxycodone and Latuda pop up a lot, among others. They don't seem to be tampered with in any way.
“Maybe we can sell these to the medical ponies at Peter's place once we're done here so they can give em to ponies that actually need them.”
>Yeah. We're gonna have to come back here to pick them up after we're done here, since I doubt it can all fit in the saddlebag, but we'll be back here for sure. In any case, up for checking out the rest of this place?
“Mhmm, hopefully we'll find something better than... that.”
With the living room not holding anything of use to you or Misty, you walk into the kitchen. One look inside and your mind is made up to not go in there. The sink is full of dirty, moldy dishes. Trying and failing to circumvent the smell are dozens of car fresheners hung from a hook on the ceiling above the sink. The smell was unbearable. Punctured cans of food lay on the floor, their dark brown and black contents spilled across it. You dare not wonder what is inside the fridge.
Misty and yourself both decide that room is best left unexplored and head upstairs.
There's only two rooms upstairs, and the first one you enter seems to be the master bedroom. The smell isn't nearly as bad in here, so Misty trots in and looks through the drawers and such. You suddenly feel very cold. It feels as if the temperature dropped significantly in the matter of a mere second. The wind begins to pick up as well, making an eerie low whistle as the air rushes through the bottom of some of the doors outside the room.
You turn back to Misty.
“Did you feel that just now?”
>Yeah. Just got really cold. Think it's gonna be here soon?
>>
>>29360317
Ehhh, I think we should hurry up. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>29360317
We should split up to search faster.
>>
>>29360344
>>29360419
“Maybe. Let's split up so we can cover more ground, no way to get lost in such a small place.”
>Got it. I'll stay here, you go ahead.
“Kay.”
Out of the room you trot and into the last room at the end of the hallway. The entrance to it has multiple chains and locks on the floor in front of it. The door opens inward and you walk inside to what you can only assume is the spare bedroom. It lives up to it's name at least, but little else as you notice that only a single bed resides in the room and nothing else. The only window in the room is boarded up from the inside. Examining the bed, you notice that almost all of it has been melted through straight to the floor by some strange black fluid. You didn't know exactly what it was but you could guess. You could guess pretty well what this used to be. You really didn't want to think about it though.
There's a small, half full glass of water that you didn't even notice was in the room before.
It seems that the entirety of the house has been explored.
>>
>>29360636
Please don't tell me she used to have a roommate.
>>
>>29360636
Aw hell. So was Peach keeping somepony here? Is she responsible for killing them? Have Misty come and see this.
>>
File: HappyChance.gif (2MB, 537x360px) Image search: [Google]
HappyChance.gif
2MB, 537x360px
You know, they say a bad (short) session is worse than no session at all, but is it really worth getting everyone's hopes up for a nice long session when in fact plans get ruined and I have to cut it short?
In any case, as you've probably guessed, I can't run anymore until next week. Or perhaps tomorrow if the thread gets bumped, but that's a lot of bumping to do. I wouldn't blame anyone if the thread died.
Perhaps I should run on Sunday instead of Saturday, because almost every Saturday shit like this happens and I feel like even worse of a QM than i usually feel.
In any case, thanks for playing this session. Sorry it was so short. And disappointing.
>>
>>29360734
>Perhaps I should run on Sunday
I'm always busy Sunday. Don't keep selling yourself short. I'm not dissapointed at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.