[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP sucks. I despise it intensely. It is the very reason I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485620331256.jpg (70KB, 452x342px) Image search: [Google]
1485620331256.jpg
70KB, 452x342px
MLP sucks. I despise it intensely. It is the very reason I get headaches.

It has no real plot, there's no aim or direction the show takes except fucking around until the season finale. I don't care if Spike has a crush on Rarity, because it doesn't even lead anywhere. I don't care about Fluttershy's shyness or fear of standing up for herself (stopped being funny the first time). The show was so stupidly pointless I didn't even give a shit when Twilight got her plot squeezed by the snow plow. The series is completely unfunny, without a plot nor a care about real character development. I can't even find a good part of the show except for the fact God invented the X button so I could stop watching it before I vomited profusely all over my keyboard over the shitty pony puns crap.

Be damned. Be damned, all of you who actually have so little (or more realistically, have no) taste that they would actually like this retarded show.

BE DAMNED.
>>
File: 97857247.jpg (107KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
97857247.jpg
107KB, 368x375px
>>29358923
It's okay OP, I love you anyway. We can still be friends.
>>
>>29358923
That's why we switched to Equestria Girls, where we have actual character progression and plots that make sense.
>>
>>29358941
Is that really true? Don't fuck with me now.
>>
>>29359002
He's pretty much right.
>>
>>29359002
Well I might have exaggerated slightly, but it's easier to swallow than the same "Fluttershy learns to be assertive" episode for the hundredth time.
>>
>>29359008
>>29359019
Well are they planning to make a series of it? I'd feel better about thinking the characters were cute and kind of attractive if they were humans instead.
>>
>>29359022
Yes, but there's no guarantee it won't be a stale borefest as well, we'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>29359046
But if they take the human route they'd have more to work with and wouldn't have to come up with overblown shit about magic bugs and magic keys.
>>
>>29359052
But a generic high school drama show would be even worse. Again, we'll just have to wait and see what they make of it.
>>
>>29358923
>no real plot
We sure don't watch the same mares then
>>
>>29359064
I'm sure you employ memes and headcanons to make the show more deep than it really is, but there's not much too it on the surface.
>>
>>29358941
>Plots make sense
>>
>>29358923
I respect your valid opinion despite disagreeing with it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.