[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, I got a task for you. You see, I need to create offspring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: queen_miasma_by_apony4u-d8jiu83.png (374KB, 2256x2949px) Image search: [Google]
queen_miasma_by_apony4u-d8jiu83.png
374KB, 2256x2949px
Anon, I got a task for you. You see, I need to create offspring for my hive to survive, but using drones is technically incest. You will provide me your male jelly as long my hive needs it. I wasn't asking. Get to work.
>>
Why does she have a gaping hole in her mouth?
>>
>>29358487
>roleplaying
Delete this
>>
>>29358487
Teeth are backwards. All the pointy sharp ones should be at the front.
>>
>>29358609
But Anon...that is the front...
>>
>>29358487
Would I have to pay child support?
>>
>>29358487
Ok first of all, you need emergency plastic surgery, that shit just isn't sanitary.

Second of all, I'm gonna need to build a wall on Equestria's border with the Badlands, and the Changelings are gonna pay for it.
>>
File: miasma_bust_by_hashbro-d70mu32.jpg (311KB, 2000x812px) Image search: [Google]
miasma_bust_by_hashbro-d70mu32.jpg
311KB, 2000x812px
>>29358809
I, queen Miasma, live in the sewers under Manehattan. Now get to it you poof.
>>
>>29358829
I sure hope you have your green card, senorita, otherwise the deportation squads are gonna be busy today...
>>
>>29358487
Aw hell yeah. What a qt. Is she into bondage? Would fuck her passionately and then let her tie me up and do what she wanted when I was tired from rutting her for hours.
>>
File: queenmiasma.jpg (84KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
queenmiasma.jpg
84KB, 1252x1252px
>>29358845
copypasta from the fan wiki that created her.

Their Queen, Miasma herself, is a very vain and snobby person and tries to appear better than she is. She has two changelings follow her around with incense burners wherever she goes and douses herself in perfume as often as possible. One wonders what is worse, the rotten smell of the hive, or the overwhelming stench of sweet perfume contrasting with it.

Although trying to appear noble and sophisticated, the queen has a very bad temper and can turn from sweet to sour in mere seconds.* (She also has very bad table manners (and taste), and won't even stop short of literally rolling around in her food. It's not helped by the fact that she has holes in her cheeks so you can see her chewing even if she has her mouth closed) The hive's manner of gathering victims isn't very sophisticated, ranging from cries of help from out of a gully to simply waiting for someone to get stuck in their secretions while drunkenly wandering about at night.
>>
>>29358575
How you call a blowjob, but the hole is in the cheeks? Sidejob?
>>
>>29358861
>ywn drunkenly wander into her secretions
>>
>>29358842
>>29358809
I want poltards to fucking die
>>
Why are there no changelings that just, you know, try to date their ''victims'' instead doing this creepy kidnapping stlaker bullshit?
>>
File: queenmiasmabed.jpg (88KB, 1024x650px) Image search: [Google]
queenmiasmabed.jpg
88KB, 1024x650px
she's quite beautiful guise.
>>
>>29358575
The better to kiss you, my dear.
>>
>>29359985
I bet she smells like shit with living in the sewers and all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.