[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidental overdose Yeah, I'm sure.. Is that my only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: 1484258176876.png (300KB, 2649x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1484258176876.png
300KB, 2649x2234px
>accidental overdose
Yeah, I'm sure..

Is that my only way out of this nightmare? Make it look like an accident?
>>
>>29356564
Cover yourself in horse merch and go for a high score.
>>
>>29356564
Pills are a terrible way to kill yourself. Unless it's a straight up opiate overdose, what happens is you die slowly of liver failure. There's no going back, but you'll have plenty of time to reflect on how badly you fucked up while everyone is around you suffering.

If you've really decided you don't care about your life, why not go out like a madman? Rent a car, drive to Vegas, gamble your money away, fuck prostitutes, take up smoking, whatever. Then you can find yourself heroin and overdose that way.

Degeneracy not your thing? Buy a one-way plane ticket to Japan. Blow all your money eating amazing food, walk around the city alone or with whoever you meet. Once you run out of money, if you still want to kill yourself, make like the local culture and go to the suicide forest. If you've changed your mind, beg the consulate for a ride home or get deported or something (don't do that if you like the place enough to want to come back after all that).

No passport, no money? You can probably get together enough money to do the rent a car thing, at least. Drive across the country. See stuff. Want to go out in a blaze of glory? Drive into the Grand Canyon. Want to make it look like an accident? Go for a hike and "slip". Don't care about dying in horrible pain but still want to make it look like an accident? Yellowstone hot springs. At least you'll make the local news. Worst case scenario you'll run out of gas in the middle of nowhere and starve or freeze to death like that retard in Alaska. Everyone will think you're a moron, but at least they won't think you killed yourself.

No driver's license, REALLY no money? What the fuck are you doing on 4chan you underage b& piece of shit. Fine. Run away from home. Go dick around in the nearest city. Just disappear. Find an under the table job, use a fake name. If you still want to die you can always go back to the heroin idea and put yourself to sleep the fast way.

Dumbass.
>>
>>29356564
What makes people like this?
>>
>>29356635
Or he can try to hug a train.
>>
>>29356664
life
>>
>>29356664
Loneliness
>>
File: 71439.png (135KB, 617x600px) Image search: [Google]
71439.png
135KB, 617x600px
>>29356635
Not that anon, but I think you're forgetting a pretty important aspect of people like these, that being a general lack of energy. I'm pretty sure someone who's truly suicidal/depressive doesn't really have the will, energy, or patience to do any of that.
You're right on pills being a pretty fucking stupid way to die, tho.

Posting sadponk to keep it poni.
>>
>>29356664
Diabeetus
>>
>>29356635
>opiate overdose

this desu i accidently od'd on oxymorphone and i was high as balls for 4 days. it was great

OP do this pls
>>
>>29356635
Is leaping from a building better than overdosing? I can't really have an access to any guns in my country.

Over these past years I started rationalizing suicide in my brain, it seems better and better the more I live. Less and less things give me happiness, yes, there are still things that make me smiles, but it's only for a moment, I'm tired and I hate myself too much to care. I will never get over the hate. It has been following me for so many years now.

Everything here seems like a dream, real life doesn't seem to matter anymore, nothing in it matters anymore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLr8FTEWFS0

Actually did this almost a year ago and my homie just went through this a few weeks ago. We both kickin' it but when you survive enough times you shouldn't statistically be alive, it's a very comforting feeling that every moment after is bonus content and these types of things lose their impact on your psyche (or go way overboard, depends on person I guess).

Point being, if you're gonna fuck up that way, I suggest taking a different substance than documented prior to consumption that way you don't look like a dumbass or leave begging questions of intent. Something like acetylfentanyl (microgram doses) for heroin (milligram doses)
>>
File: 1485215508410.gif (49KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485215508410.gif
49KB, 200x200px
>>29356927
Anon, don't kill yourself.
Just enjoy the fact that you were born in a country with internet access and you don't have to walk 10 miles for water and die from malaria at 25. You have more opportunities than 80% of the world.
Go travel. Experience new things. Fuck a guy. Just do something new. The world is massive and you have one shot to experience all it has to offer.
Don't blow it because you think it's all bad now.
Leave to your current situation and make a new life for yourself.
>>
>accidental overdose
>lethal
Yeah, no.

>>29356687
Please don't do that.
t. ex railroad worker

Just bite the bullet. Fast and sure way to salvation.
Also, do that in the bathroom, so its easier to wash away your brains off the walls.
>>
>>29356564
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>29356927
Gotta go pretty high or you could fuck up and just end up paralyzed or brain damaged. Though you seem to have lost track of the "make it look like an accident" thing.
>>
>>29356927
What you need to give a try before ending it is: drugs. It won't last a lifetime, but it'll damn sure add some fun years that might never have been. 10 years pretty hard and I'm barely back at that point, except when I can't even afford so cheap-ass RC benzos to chill me out 'cause I don't have something. Also RCs can be more fun and cheaper/more pure than any street drug and takes nothing more than apprentice-level skills on google (or novice skills in communication and someone will eventually send you to the right places) for reviews about vendors from users with rep.
>>
>>29356964
Well, to be frank, falling from a high place can be easily seen as an accident too
>>
>>29356979
Eh, I guess. Opiates are clearly the best option though, if nothing else you enjoy yourself on the way out.

Real talk though OP: If you're trying to make it look like an accident, it means there are people you care enough about that you don't want to hurt them by letting them know you killed yourself. And if there are people you care about enough to feel that way, it's pretty much certain that they care enough about you to be devastated no matter how you die. Do yourself a favor and talk to them.
>>
>>29356927
Smoke a bunch of weed and chill for a few days.
>>
>>29356664
Anti-depressants
>>
>>29356950
I'd commit suicide not just due to my own situation, but for others and for the entire world. People do seem to love me and that is a problem, they could go for much better person than I.

I can think that my disappearance may cause few tears, but, over time they will find better people and they will be happier. Funilly enough, I'm too passive to kill myself, or to do anything, I've kinda lost abbility to do anything wth my life. Almost killed myself two days ago but I just ended up hitting myself in the head for ten minutes as strongly as I could. I'm practically getting closer all the time.

>>29357014
That wasn't OP, that was me.
Well anyway, /mlp/ just not to leave you too bumped out.
>horse pussy
I hope imagination of that sparked smile on your face, somehow.
>>
File: horsepussypudgemuffin.png (938KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
horsepussypudgemuffin.png
938KB, 1500x1200px
>>29357042
Alternate way to go out like a hero: try to fuck a horse. Either you succeed and you discover a new purpose in life or you make the local news again.
>>
>>29356956
>Using a gun.
Fuck you, asshole, we have enough gun control problems.
>>
>>29356635
>>29356864
>>29357014
Opiates are not really your friend.
Respiratory depression is the scariest motherfucking thing I have ever been through.
Don't OD on opiates unless you want your last moments to be pure undiluted terror.
>>
>>29357086
>pure undiluted terror.
Like when I am driving drunk and see a cop light his lights up only to speed past me?
>>
File: 1484784048955.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1484784048955.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>29357086
Like every time I wake up? :^^^))
>>
>>29357100
If that's anything like having to force yourself to breathe because your body won't do it on it's own any more, then sure.
>>
File: bitch.gif (1MB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.gif
1MB, 400x211px
How the fuck do I get a shotgun here in beanrr country?
>>
>>29357106
I'm an American, I am fighting 300 lbs of fat against my lungs all day.
>>
File: 265917.png (181KB, 581x630px) Image search: [Google]
265917.png
181KB, 581x630px
>>29356927
It depends. The thing about jumping off is that, height is not the only factor. It also depends on some things like posture, and the surface you're landing on.
From my limited knowledge, jumping off a building is kind of an iffy thing, unless you fall on your head.
>>
>>29357110
Do what I did when I snuck an AR-15 out of California.
Stuff it in a sleeping bag and drive the FUCKING SPEED LIMIT.
>>
>>29357119
How hard is to get one and blow my brains in US? I can get there legally even.
>>
>>29357119
Y-you know, I allegedly did this...
>>
>>29357126
If your a bean you better fucking hurry up and cross, find a cop and point a stick at one.
>>
If you commit suicide, you can't get into Equestria, instead you're sent to Christian or Muslim heaven, and those places are awful.

They have no ponies.
>>
>>29357111
Okay, you got me.
I kek'd.

Seriously, opiates are super nice. Just don't try to use them as an exit plan.
>>
>>29357131
Yeah, this autistic woman runned twards acop with a knife and got killed, she was sown self harming and getting protected by a dog, this leads me to know that she did this intentionally to die.

Sounds like a good idea actually.

>>29357134
Actually, you go to Hell if you suicide. Not sure about Muslims
>>
>>29357134
This, nothing but harps and virgin girls.
>>
If you want to die without suicide and do something interesting, just drive to area 51. According to the sign, you'll be shot on the spot.
>>
>>29357143
>area 51
That place doesn't exist, citizen.
>>
File: always works.jpg (40KB, 623x640px) Image search: [Google]
always works.jpg
40KB, 623x640px
>>29357134
Hey I getmiracles if I ask for them, what could go wrong?
I even asked for permission and they said "do whatever".
After you see money cloning itself and other miracles on demand you acknowledge that suicide isn't as bad as they make it look.
>>
>>29357145
Sorry, you're right.

Go to groom lake air force base, they'll kill you on the spot for taking everything to seriously.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.