[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how powerful is he exactly? Could he mess with time? Can he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

So how powerful is he exactly? Could he mess with time? Can he bring people back to life?
>>
>>29355953
He can put life inside Fluttershy's tummy
>>
>>29355953
As long as there isn't a changeling rock nearby.
>>
File: john visits.png (3MB, 1400x6528px) Image search: [Google]
john visits.png
3MB, 1400x6528px
>>29355953
Powerful enough to legit break the fourth wall and to shitpost.
>>
>>29355953
>Can he bring people back to life?
Only if they can wake up
>>
>>29355953
rule number one, he cant kill anyone. so dont ask.
rule number two, he cant make anyone fall in love with anyone else.
rule number three, he cant bring people back from the dead.
>>
>>29356400
Fuck was this really DeLancie?

Anyone not as lazy as me willing to type out the mega link?
>>
>>29356452
https://mega.nz/#F!vdRSmCQS!SZ6jbSLXkcb56kIO9Z6HFA

If you want to see the thread for yourself:
https://archive.is/vEZsc

If it was John, I don't know...but I believe. I choose to believe.
>>
>>29356484
I can tell it wasn't him, but still, pretty damn close. Would be invaluable for fan projects.
>>
File: 3534534534534636.png (522KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
3534534534534636.png
522KB, 1024x683px
>>29355953
He has the power to cuck flutterfags to the point where they kill themselves.
>>
>>29355953
He seems to be, only in a magical sense, to have nearly infinite power.

Power that's outrageous, but can still be defeated by a handful of plot powers and anti-magic.

Messing with time is hard, but he bends space with relative ease. Because of his great age, he seems to have a keen understanding of the long view of things, but doesn't seem to be tampering with time itself.

He probably can't bring people back to life for real, but for obvious reasons we've never watched any character die and have no idea what concept of afterlife exists.
>>
>>29356452
No it wasn't him. A good impression but not him
>>
File: NoCock4UKP.png (115KB, 1065x214px) Image search: [Google]
NoCock4UKP.png
115KB, 1065x214px
>>29356484
>>29356400
>>29356452
>>29356493
>>29356534
If it wasn't him then someone is certainly going to a great deal of trouble to impersonate him. If it was then this is the first time he has actually interacted with us.
>>
>>29356002
yeah i bet he acted as fluttershys wingman when she hooked up with the babys father
>>
>>29356589
Oh, don't be silly, dear Anonymous!

If that were me, I'd use my tripcode.
>>
>>29355953
he isn't a God, he's a chaotic being. The only power he has is to spread discourse through any means necessary, that's why, for instance, he didn't just snap his fingers and conjure up an army to conquer Equestria. Instead his intentions are benign (though malicious intent could be a factor) chaos, and that's pretty much it. Infinite chaos magic, 0 logic magic.
>>
File: SCHWA.png (43KB, 426x500px) Image search: [Google]
SCHWA.png
43KB, 426x500px
>>29356643
oops, I think my SCHWA kit just turned red
Paranormal Window Area Detected
>>
>>29355953
He's Q.
This is what happens when you get punched by The Sisko. You have a baby with Janeway and away to another dimension to escape the madness that has become your reality.
>>
>>29357162
>have baby with Warlord Janeway
>Have baby with Slutterfly
Guys I think I know who the BBEG of S7 is
>>
>>29356400
Post it in Derpibooru, in the commenrs if need be.
>>
>>29355953
He mostly use illusions and telprtation
>>
>>29357727
Someone did, but the mods there took it down
>>
I want Fluttercucks to die.
>>
>>29356452
>>29356400
>>29356589
it doesn't sound like Discord at all. Maybe Johns real voice, i don't know, but not discord, which i presume John would be trying to sound like if he were to troll /mlp/
>>
>>29357756
he is able to interact with a 2d windows space, he was able to remove unicorns horns and pegasi wings!, he can easily brainwash ponies into whatever he want, he can change day and night with a snap of his finger, he can pull in references from the media of other dimensions(in other words toon force like pinkie), he can alter his own appearence to whatever he want without any pain or discomfort whatsoever and can do the same to others, he can drink the glass of a chocolatemilk glass, while making the milk remain in place, then throw that milk away making it explode. And he can literally open portals to other dimensions just for fun(even without toon force)
Physics are a bitch to him so i would say

>>29355953
yes he can do both, but as the changeling episode showed us, he has two kind of magics. One, magic that directly effects the physical world, like teleporting someone from place A to place B, and secondly, magic constructs and alterations that can be nullified with an anti-magic spell(twilight has done so, and so has chrysalis throne)
meaning time travel is possible without any problems, but bringing people back to life would probably be one of those magic construct things, meaning with a basic anti-magic spell they would return to dust, thus making them merely an expansion of discords magic instead of actual reviving.
>>
>>29358538
Just as well.
>>
>>29356589
>getting into trouble for pretending to be Discord and neither confirming nor denying you are DeLancie
Why
>>
>>29358718
Why not? Let's look at the possibilities;
If it is, JDL, he gets to fuck with some fans and have a laugh, we have a laugh, everyone laughs, everyone's happy.
If it's just someone who can impoersonate his voice very well, he gets a laugh, we get a laugh, maybe the real man himself gets a laugh too.
No confirmation, no denial, no liability, everyone has a good time except people who get too uptight about whether it is or isn't. All that matters is all involved get a laugh out of it.
>>
File: 1443801133968.png (116KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1443801133968.png
116KB, 500x709px
>>29356002
This will never not be funny.
>>
Or he's just like this?
>>
>>29358718
He didn't say anything compromising anyway.
It is fucking De Lancie.
>>
>>29356484
A good impression, but you can tell it's not him. Still, he would be great in fan stuff as >>29356493 points out.
>>
>>29360667
How can you tell it's not him? Sounds spot-on for me. I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with individual headphones and their sound quality.
>>
>>29358538
Why?
>>
Discord is Q, and Q can do both of those things.
>>
>>29361097
There's a rule that states if something is funny on /mlp/, that doesn't mean it belongs on Derpibooru.

Which is ridculous seeing as it may very well be John Delancie.
>>
>>29360941
By listening to it. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to answer this question. The cadence in the way he speaks, the way he paces his words, the tone and overall delivery -- it's all off in subtle ways. You can especially hear it in the "again and again" part.

I'm feeling some secondhand embarrassment here for the people thinking it's really him.
>>
>>29361455
His cadence was off, surely, but I think t's because the line was improvised. He's channeling Discord whoever he is. Which is creepy. I'm still convinced that it may very well be John.
>>
>>29361120
Discord is a Q, and Discord is a draconequus. There are more but he's the most prominent, maybe like pre-alicorn Twilight for unicorns, being one or even the best of their kind.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.