[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Gōnghè Xīnnián Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock99.jpg (24KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
clock99.jpg
24KB, 324x324px
>>29354966
>New Year is a time for gladness and rejoicing …because there is no class.

Post your sheets for the 99th session of TimeQuest
>>
>>29354971
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: sdgfgth.jpg (26KB, 635x351px) Image search: [Google]
sdgfgth.jpg
26KB, 635x351px
>>29354971
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: VWXYZ Meta Catapult Cannon.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VWXYZ Meta Catapult Cannon.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29354971
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1481764334906.jpg (68KB, 912x490px) Image search: [Google]
1481764334906.jpg
68KB, 912x490px
>>29354971
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: Booyahhaha.png (765KB, 466x2150px) Image search: [Google]
Booyahhaha.png
765KB, 466x2150px
>>29354971
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>29355074
Rock falls on Nero and he dies, everyone else is fine and gets 100,000 bits

>>29355050
>>29355033
>>29355017
>>29354981
>Starting...
>>
>Previous game: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29307948
>Everyone is at full health except for Onyxia, who is at 5/4

>YEAR: 1501 AE
>Goudea's Army Fortress
>>29355033
Goudeau smirks out of the side of his beak as you decide to take on his goading. "Goudeau is almost interested to see that. But, know that he is a god of his word. In fact, allow him to offer a good faith payment: if you find what he asks of you you will receive your tank, but should you fail to find it? You will be rewarded nontheless. Goudeau regularly employs Mega Securibots for his protection, perhaps one of those would interest you."

>>29355017
Caduceus gives a slight glare, noticeably annoyed once again. "You are free to believe whatever you want. I have made My intentions clear."

>>29355074
Twilight nods in agreement. "I absolutely need to take a look at Claw's research on this, this sounds revolutionary. We should make sure we exercise some caution in the assault on his base, we can't afford to damage critical information like that." She then turns to Caduceus, bowing, "And thank you. You've been a tremendous help."

Caduceus nods , "I agree, I must leave soon as well. But this meeting has been an great pleasure. I will be sure to pass your thanks along to the gods as soon as I am able."
"Hopefully I will be able to avoid crossing paths like that again, but Sight is not one who is easy to fool."
>>
>>29355092
>Dome G-777, Level 3
>>29355050
>>29354981
Looking up status of the medical labs, you see that Ziggy was stationed her in the Medical Wing before accompanying Jazz personally to the Evolution Chamber wing on Level 3: his parents had been informed the Master made a device that would increase his control over his ability, but would need a few days of testing to acclimate it to him.

>>29354981
As you hang your head low in response to Jazz's condition, Steel takes notice. "Onyxia...?"

>>29355050
After seeing he may be in the Evolution Chamber, which you saw upon your way into Level 3, you take leave for that hall outside of the Medical wing. Upon approaching the door, unlike the Medical wing, it is sealed tightly, a dark red outline shown around the outlines of the door and a 'LOCKED' symbol coming up on the key card if you attempt to swipe it.
>>
>>29355099
>>29354981
"Hey, you can fuse with metal, can't you, Onyxia? Can you pass through this door that way?"
>>
>>29355092
"Well you're'a personable dude" Luke ambles over to Nero.

>>2935507
"We done here? I'm done here."
>>
>>29355092
Honey gives a hum, then looks at him with a raised brow.
"If you're as powerful as you say, then why the fuck do you have those rustbuckets as protection? Still, scrap is scrap, though your ass better be ready to be one tank down."
Honey stretches a bit with a bit of a groan.
"Anyway, got anything to eat around here? Hungry as fuck after that ass kicking I gave out."
>>
>>29355092
"Obviously. That is after all the entire reason we're attacking Eo Naxx Claw, to obtain his information stores." He says turning from Twilight to Caduceus.

"Be that as it may, my hold on Honey is not as great as it may sometimes appear. I have no doubts in your ability to defeat her if the need arises, but I would like to avoid those kinds of confrontations. In any case-" the king says taking His leave, heading to Honey and Goudeau's location.
>>29355139
"As I said, I have some orders to give, but before that we need to inform Honey we're readying to leave." the king says going on with Luke and Twilight.

>OOC: We're leaving as soon as we tell Honey, I'm going to pass instructions to the NPCs during the timeskip, not going to spend more time IC on that.
>>
>>29355099
"S-She might..."
Onyxia stammers lowly, before changing the page to the search on Ziggy.
"It's nothing, we have info to track..."
She states, moving on from the subject. Her voice sounds empty.

>>29355099
Onyxia notes the information that the Master spoke with Ziggy's parents. In the least case he gets involved with some of this missing ponies, but its nothing that gets them closer, or anything she could take for evidence. She closes the computer, leaving the medical wing with the trail dry for now, as well as to distance from Jazz, and follows after Southern.

>>29355099
>>29355131
Onyxia looks up at the door, the seal not leaving a good sign if this is is where they take those higher risk mutants.
"I'll try the keycard, they might have alarms on these."
She says simply, placing her hooves on the card reader as she manipulates it to also accept their card.
>Transmute
>>
>>29355150
Goudeau chuckles, "A god should not be forced to fight his own battles unless there is no other option. Goudeau would grow weary if he were forced to contend with every Shade-waste low-life who wished him dead."

Bulldozer rolls his eyes, hopping along side your war machine as he adds, "We get it, ya fruit loop. Now answer the question, where's the grub?"

Goudeau groans, making a whistle for a few of the other guards to come forth. "There is a mess hall in the same section of the base as the barracks you shot up earlier. If the cooks are still alive..." he adds with agitation, "They will gladly serve you."

>>29355182
>>29355139
As the two of you leave Caduceus in the grand hall of tanks to meet up with Goudeau, Bulldozer, and Crumple/Honey in one of the adjoining halls. Bulldozer turns to look at the three of you and grins, "Finally had enough talkin' with that chump?"

Twilight gives a light scowl at Bulldozer for his attitude, shaking her head as Goudeau notices your presence. "All goes well, Goudeau presumes? If you weary, he was just telling these two where they could sustain themselves." He leans down to whisper to Twilight and Nero, "Of course, gods such as yourselves are welcome to eat in my personal dining room."
>>
>>29355286
>>29355243
Steel purses his lips, growling under his breath. "Sometimes, distractions are best to be dealt with immediately. Speak your mind."

>>29355243
>>29355131
As Onyxia and Steel exit the medical wing, the image of Jazz's floating form sticking from the edge of your vision as you close the door behind you, Southern leads Onyxia to the Evolution Chamber key-card and attempts to use her newfound knowledge of technology to reprogram it to accept their card.
>Onyxia realizes that there are indeed alarms on the door should she attempt to transmute/otherwise force it open without shutting them down first
>The reason the red-card is not working is because this door requires two methods of opening: a Red Card, and a spoken password. You can attempt to re-wire this lock on an engineering roll (+2 due to Irons' teaching). A critfail will sound the alarms.
>>
>>29355286
"I'll pass" Nero says to Goudeau's offer, before looking to Honey.

"We're leaving within the next half-hour to go visit your home city and see your parents, as I said earlier. Be ready."

He says, before looking to Goudeau.

"In the meanwhile we should prepare for the raid. I have instructions for you."

>[Ready for timeskip]
>>
>>29355286
"Soundsa very fucking boring. Why havea a bunch of exploding toysa and all that shit if youa don't use them," she replies with a sigh, "soundsa like a waste to me."

"If they'rea dead, then they werea shitty cooks who got too useda to being safe here," Honey says, even with the agitation present.
"Still, cookeda or not, I don't give a fucka. Some food and shita to go sounds great," she says and makes her way to the mess hall.

>>29355358
"Half-houra? Good. Justa gonna get a bite or two toa eat first."

>[Ready for timeskip and taking along a shit load of food for the road...or as much as the cooks are willing to give (at gunpoint if need be)
>>
>>29355182
"Laaame" Luke said stoicly as he pace the room.

LukeWarm stretches as he responds to Bulldozer "Yeah.." Luke then thinks to remind the party "Everyone checked their pockets right, before saying goodbye to the God of thieves?"

When Goudeau enters the room with promise of food Luke's eyes light but then he remembers they're in the apocalyptic future "So dinner. It's not like children's bones and solid rock mineral bars right? I have this thing where I can't have too much calcium."
>>
>>29355286
Forgot to link this >>29355393
>>
>>29355294
"I said its nothing."
Onyxia growls back, that emptiness filling with some agitation.

>>29355294
>>29355131
"One second, should have this done..."
Onyxia says as she keeps her hooves to the reader, bypassing the alarms and double lock to give them access.
>Engineering [1d10+2]
>>
>>29355409
>>29355286
She waits to see what will happen. "Should I be doing something here?"
>>
>>29355435
"Keep an eye out or something. Who knows what could be on the other side of this door."
>>
>>29355468
"What if it's hot guys?"
>>
>>29355498
"I— What?"
>>
>>29355512
"I'm saying, what if all the guys in there are really hot? What do we do then?"
>>
>>29355517
"I don't know! Take care of them or something."
>>
>>29355534
"Hey, easy there: What kind of girl do you think I am?"
>>
>>29355548
"Right now, one that asks a lot of questions. We're deep in some cultist's base who's kidnapping ponies, what do you think we should do with ponies on the other side of this door?"
>>
>>29355375
Goudeau gives a slight glare as you refuse to dine with him, but nontheless nods as you mention plans to be discussed. "Of course..."

>>29355393
Goudeau laughs. "Do not be ridiculous. As the Lord of the Shade, Goudeau of course guarantees his stallions are fed with only the most delicious and sustaining of food. Cultivated by the very farms Goudeau keeps under his protective eyes."

>>29355375
You and Bulldozer lead on the ways down towards the Mess Hall, where you do find, thankfully, the cooks survived: they were out of the way for combat when it occurred, and load you up with surprisingly decadent food for the Shade: fully preserved old-world dinners, fresh veggies, etc that you are able to swipe from their coffers.

>>29355393
>>29355375
>>29355358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4CPfGmY2v4
A half hour later after speaking with Goudeau and lining the cabinets of Crumple's kitchen with food offered by the self-proclaimed god, Crumple is allowed to leave the Army Base unharmed out into the shadowed canyon from which it entered. The tanks and even giant scorpion leave it be as it takes out of the base's covered entrance and into the the desolate, dreary skies of the Shade once more.

Honey plots a course for the location of her hollow, not all too far to the southwest of the canyon and around a few mountain ranges, as the super-cruising machine jets towards a decrepit and burnt out forest. The blackened and grayed husks of trees that have stood for years since having died, forming a thicket of death that Crumple manages to land in. From there, Honey knows the course through the dark woods towards her hollow's secret location, a long since guarded secret by her isolated race. In the middle of the forest, she finds a large pile of stones gathered up around a covered bush at the base of one of the largest dead tress you find in the woods.
>>
>>29355621
>>29355409
Steel grumbles, "It does not sound like nothing."

>>29355409
>>29355435
Onyxia digs into the security systems of the lock, trying to force a bypass the secondary lock. She has been given great familiarity with the technology of the future, but the advanced work put into this particular lot finds her fumbling. She accidentally trips one of the security features, but it does not sound an alarm.
>Critfail range and DC increased by 1 for next attempt.

As you mess with the lock, Geigaro chimes in over the radio
>"I have to apologize girls: the password for that lock changes every week. I usually manage to get my claws on it one way or another but I haven't been updated on it since it just changed today. Besides that, I know the Captains and Jazz should've been told about it."
>"I've just checked out some of the security footage from the other rooms. Captain Echo is in the Overseer Admin's office on this level and I KNOW that hasn't been locked yet. If you can get her to spill it, you can use it. Or you can keep working the lock but things will get dicey if the alarm trips."
>"... one more thing. I just got an alert. The Master is definitely in there right now, so if you do get in there, be on your hooves."

>>29355498
"The only ponies we've seen down here since our arrival are freakish mutants. I think your hope for attractive ones is somewhat in vain."
>>
>>29355629
"Just forget it, okay?! I'm trying to not get us surrounded here."
She snaps at Steel a bit harshly.

>>29355629
Onyxia grumbles, growing increasingly frustrated. He eyes shift to the radio as Geigaro speaks to them, pausing for a moment.
"He's right in there? Good, we can get this done sooner than expected."
She says in a contrasting calm. She digs her hooves into the reader, pushing her all into cracking the passcode.
>Engineering [1d10+2]
>>
>>29355629
>>29355592
"Well, hey: I gotta start collecting slaves, and it doesn't hurt if I like looking at 'em."
>>
>>29355621
Lukewarm engorges himself at the beyond stomach capacity at the mess hall. He purposefully abuses the generosity cuz if you'd gotta be a schmuck not to treat a schmuck like a schmuck.
On board the Crumple he sleeps on a recliner the entire journey.

>>29355621
>>29355375
Once landed Luke drags his ass off the couch and into Crumple's pantry to stuff his bag with snacks and grab a juice box for the road.
Stepping out of Crumple Luke comments "What a dump. Somebody empty out crumple's wastebin and lets get back on the road eh."
>>
>>29355621
Honey gives a heavy sigh as she looks around the area. It feels like it has been a long time since being back here, though that may just be all the time travelling messing with her head. She has Crumple lay down and power off, taking it all in again as Crumple's head opens to let her out. Despite having fought medieval griffons, fight a giant blizzard monster, and even recently a god...she was nervous about this.

>>29355621
>>29355399
>>29355358
"Okaya guys," Honey says to everyone present, "unlike me, they area a bit more 'scatter anda hide' when it comes to strangers. Soa don't do anything stupid," she says, patting Crumple for emphasis.

Honey then looks at Nero with an odd look of nervousness.
"Hey, Nero...whatevera happens in there, Ia mean if they're my folksa or some weird ass time change thing...thanks."

With that, Honey leads on and towards the largest tree.

>>29355789
"Fucka you," Honey replies back, but there wasn't the usual fire like she usually has when saying it.
>>
>>29355621
Nero spends the trip sitting quietly, contemplating the words of Caduceus and Holy Luke, trying to piece together the situation.
>>29355800
Nero looks to Honey, still irritated over the incident[s] earlier, before relenting.

"You helped Me find Nau. Its the least I can do." He says, following Honey.

He looks up at the enormous mountain-sized trees around them as they trod through the dirt to the tree.
>>
>>29355800
>>29355836
Lukewarm has a giggle at Honey being serious "Yeah Nero don't shine too hard or we'll have to hose the dead bugs off you PfftHahaha! What are a couple of roaches going to do. I could go ahead and put out a cigarette on some dead bark and in half an hour I would of made the future a little more sanitary." Luke snorts and giggles imagining it. pouring some rum in his juice to take a drink while he enjoys the thought..
>>
>>29355723
Steel groans, shaking his head. "As you wish... I'll let you keep focus, then."

>>29355759
>>29355723
With renewed vigor, you take another crack at the security system, this time managing to unravel its secrets expertly as you by pass the security asking for a voiced password
>You find out the password is 'Stolen Love and Frozen Hearts' as an added bonus
>"Oh... well, groovy baby. You got in. Alright, keep me informed."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHhqjnHLdXU
The door's red outline changes to green, and the door slides into the walls at the four corners as you are given access to the chamber beyond. A melancholy song plays now that you can hear, and you see shadows moving against a light green glow from within.

The Chamber is circular, multi-leveled (you enter in on a catwalk that circles the room, and down below one floor you see several more pods similar to what you saw in the medical wing only these are filled with what appear to be each be filled the outlines harder to see but you can guess most of them seem to be griffons. In the center of the room on that lowered level, flat on a bed, is a green colt with two sets of eyes (four in total), laying face up with his eyes closed, a machine wrapped around his head and muzzle. Nearby, you hear a clicking out of sight (covered by some of the pods) and a light humming, a dark and jagged tail swishing the only thing you can see as his shadow seems to jive side to side with the music you hear.
>"I say I'll move the planets... and I'll move the planets.... if he wants them, hmmm hmm hm hmmmmmmm...."
A deep, baritone voice seems to sing along from the cover, and a snaking metallic object with three extended points circles around the patient on the table before slithering down to the floor towards the figure. It turns up for a moment towards your direction, but shakes its head and moves back to slithering. Steel murmors
>"That's... that's another staff..."
>>
>>29355930
>>29355789
After filling yourself full to the brim at the base, your nap along to Honey's hidey hole is mostly uneventful. It's mostly filled with more annoying attempts by Bulldozer to hit on Twilight, but she mostly seems to be able to fend for herself as you take a moment to relax.

After arriving at the location of Honey's hollow, Twilight scowls and hits your side with her wing gently. "Luke... this is where we were going. This is Honey's home." She reprimands, expecting you to withdraw your statement.

>>29355836
>>29355800
Twilight looks out around the devastated area, Bulldozer as well as they take in the dead forest surrounding your home. The alicorn looks at the pile of stones and asks, "Do you have any way of telling them we're friendly? A signal, or a gesture?"

Outside, the cold, motionless air around Crumple does nothing to provide any peace, the dead silence your only companion outside of the metallic husk. Not so much as a mutated animal is in sight in the dead forest as you push on towards the tree's base. You are aware the entrance to the hollow is through a small opening hidden by the huge pile of stones and the bush, but see no guards posted outside as your behemoth approaches. You begin pushing aside the brush covering the stones, and start moving stones out of the way until you uncover a deep, black hole that seems to go on to nothingness within the huge trees. The opening is barely the size of Crumple's head, and again you see no signs of activity around it.
>May assume Honey's shrink abilities persist while you enter the hollow
>>
>>29355938
>>29355800
At Twilight's behest Luke gets the idea "oh... Dude Honey your home sucks. Fuck, the way you were talking about my apartment I thought you whiped your ass with velvet carpets." He says completely disregarding Twilight, Honey is tought as nails nothing he says could get to her.
>>
>>29355902
>>29355968

"Lukea, I will fucking kill you ifa you do that. And I'm nota joking. You do somethinga like that, and I'lla kill you before anything elsea inside you does. Got ita?!"

"This isa the outside, dumbass. Mya...old home is through herea."

>>29355938
>sure
"Right nowa, no, I don't remember. Other thana calling out."

Honey gets an uneasy feeling, already thinking the worst has happened.
["Hello?! Is anybreezie here? My name is Honey Bunch...I used to leave stuff here in a robot!"] She calls down into the hole. She waits slightly, but proceeds down into the hole. Impatient as ever.
>>
>>29355938
Luke steps up to the pile of rocks, eyeing the hole Honey discovered "Here I got a friendly gesture" Luke sucks his juicebox until it shrinks and tosses it to the ground as he steps up to the plate.

Luke grabs a long stick and jabs it into the hole "Hay Yo! I brought your daughter home, Sorry it took long I got a day job pushing poison" He yells real loud as he irreverently pokes around somebody's home.
>child of Gaia
[1d10+1] To really get in there.
>>
>>29355968
>>29355902
"She means for their sake you idiot. Honey hasn't been home in quite a while, so try not to be too great of a nuisance."
>>29355938
The king takes a few steps into the pitch black hole, debating simply using His divine powers, before looking to Twilight.

"Twilight, if you don't mind? I'd rather not risk frightening them." he comments, asking her to use hornlight.
>>
>>29355930
Onyxia doesn't respond, keeping occupied with her work.

She finally pulls her hooves free as the gate clicks open, cautiously but urgently stepping inside. She looks down at the strange pods.
[Could those be the missing mutants?]
She thinks to herself, peering down at the colt. It must be Ziggy. Her ears perk up at the clicks and hums, looking down to the source to try and see who it is.

("That thing is a staff? So... that's the master down there.")
She whispers, carefully circling around on the catwalk to see past the pods and get a good view of him.
>>
>>29356000
In response Luke just gets his second juice box from his bag and stabs a straw into it. Looking particularly peeved at not being allowed to talk shit about where Honey lives. It takes a long sip and still looks annoyed.
>>
>>29356014
"Wait wait, are you telling me I'm jamming a stick in Honey's parent's home?"
>>
>>29356016
>>29355938
Holding onto her invisibility cloak, Southern remains close behind Onyxia.
>>
>>29356025
"If it makesa you feel any better," Honey begins with a relenting sigh, "things weren't lookinga so hot. Though whata do you expect? Everything ina my time has beena fucking shit."
>>
>29356058
"Crumple's cool." Luke shimmies his straw in and out of the juice box, It's hard to tell if Luke is feeling awkward or if he's just dissociatively drunk.
>>
>>29356090
>>29356058
>>
>>29356090
>>29356101
Honey gives him a smirk.
"You'rea fucking right it is."
>>
File: breeziehollow.png (435KB, 762x639px) Image search: [Google]
breeziehollow.png
435KB, 762x639px
>>29355968
Bulldozer gives a loud, boisterous laugh at your crassness as Twilight stomps her hoof hard, almost leaving a tiny dent on the floor, "Luke!"

>>29356004
After stepping outside of Crumple with the others, you come out at a shrunken size: the effect of Crumple's shrinking range still keeping you small so that you and the others may fit through the dark opening
>Walking far enough away from Crumple will remove the shrinking effect and I'll allow you to keep the 6 for stick-poking this turn if Luke still does so to Honey's home

>>29356000
>>29356014
>>29356004
Twilight looks worried. "How long has it been since you've been back here? Do you recall that?" As Nero voices his suggestion, Twilight nods, "Of course. One moment..." she says as she looks up at her horn, a bright violet light coming out of it shortly afterwards as they follow Honey downwards into the hole. Honey cries out into the darkness of the entrance, but no response comes yet as everyone (possibly sans Luke) enters further.

>For those who descend
The light grants some much needed illumination as you move on for a minute or so, before Twilight's horn light is over-taken by the light coming from the end of the tunnel. Within, you see a fairly large chamber that seems a pale, almost rotten imitation of the Breezie hollow in Modern times. The plants are aging and none too healthy, and besides that there are numerous piles of metal, plastic, and other non-natural items making up a lot of the structures alongside with the weeds and fungi that grow. The floor of the entire chamber resembles broken off circuit boards, and you can see a few signs of movement in the distance.
(1/2)
>>
>>29356254
As you step closer however, you feel a great wave of heat wash over you as a red laser lances out from the sky and zaps the ground right in front of you, the buzzing of a dozen bugs suddenly filling your ears. "Thatsa enough! Stop righta there outsidersa, that wasa just a warninga shot..." one of the assailants, an armored and masked breezie male with pink hair (and armor pieces seemingly made out of cockroaches) speaking through a mask. "How dida you find thisa place? Wherea are youa from?" HE questions as the other breezies, armored to a lesser degree, circle in the air slowly around you.

>>29356016
>>29356048
"Presumably," Steel answers, following behind as carefully as he can. "I don't recognize the staff from when I was in the Order. A few others besides me had one but, none 'moved' on their own like that."

The three-pronged staff moves around the tail of the figure and slides up to his shoulders, wrapping around him as the Master comes out of view and stares at the head of the staff, chuckling. "Crazy they call me... sure, I'm 'crazy'... crazy in hmmm.... ahhh." he says towards the head, though from what you see his mouth doesn't move
(bad split, 1/2 again)
>>
>>29356261
Circling around to get a better view, you see it is a sickly looking griffon. His bird half seems to be similar to a great horned howl, though with a jagged and stretched out beak, with two extremely long tails of a mustache coming out of either side. His eyes are wide and glow a pale golden glow, and his lion-half seems to be old and gangly. His ribs stick through his fur, many molted and spotted patches of fur and feather alike falling off him. He stumbles a bit as he moves away from his computer, but his staff maneuvers in a way to hold him up right as he moves over towards Ziggy on the table.

"Hmmm.... Geigaro," he says with his unmoving beak, nor without any sort of radio. "Please put on record forty-eight, side A. That one always puts me in a mood for work." He comments as he moves over on to the table, looking over the unconscious colt with a slight grin. "Alright... now dear Zygote, let's see what we can do for you..."
The music suddenly changes to something more upbeat, the Master tapping his rear-paw in tandem with the beat as his talons move across a few instruments on the table, scanning throughout Ziggy's body for now. The pods' liquid is fairly vicious, and without comparisons to the records of those who disappeared in the past you can't tell if any of these are they. You see Master's computer is now unattended with him having moved.
>>
>>29356254
>nah I'll re-roll
Luke steps up to the pile of rocks, eyeing the hole Honey discovered "Here I got a friendly gesture" Luke sucks his juicebox until it shrinks and tosses it to the ground He runs several yards in one direction until he unshrinks and then he runs back to step up to the plate.

Luke grabs a long stick and jabs it into the hole, no being very mindful about his friends in the hole "Hay Yo! I brought your daughter home, Sorry it took so long I got a day job pushing poison." He yells real loud as he irreverently pokes around what Luke assumes is somebody's home.
>child of Gaia
[1d10+1] To really get in there.
>>
>>29356254
>>29356261
"Hmm...a gooda number of years," Honey replies back.

Seeing inside, she is taken aback a bit. It was...certainly different than what she remembered it as. But she was already muttering to herself.
"I remember that piece. Had to shoot a radigaor down the throat to get it back...."

Then came the laser shot, and Honey reflexively moved her hoof to her raygun, but caught herself before doing anything drastic.
"Wella...guess some things may havea changed since I've been gone," she says, looking surprised at the laser weaponry.

["We found this place because I used to live here. How else could anything find it when you all stayed inside all this time,"] Honey replies back, taking the helmet of the fish scale suit off to show her face. She stares down the breezie in the cockroach armor.
["Good to see you've been using all the stuff I've dropped off."]
>>
>>29356254
>>29356261
The king lets Honey speak for now, staying silent.
>>
>>29356261
>>29356277
"Great, another thing to worry about then."
She groans, keeping her eyes on the master. Once he comes into view, she's at a loss for words at how... sickly he looks. The one causing all the damage outside and strife inside stands with one paw in the grave. She crouches down to hide as he calls out for Geigaro, looking around as the music changes. She straightens up, but still keeps low to the floor as she keeps walking along the catwalk.

Her eyes remain of Ziggy as the master nears him to do whatever devious work he plans, only pulling her eyes away once they near the abandoned computer. She peers down at the device, the one object that'd hold all the knowledge they need. She goes to climb down the ladder to approach it, but stops her hooves. Looking back to the 'staff' around the gryphon, she knows it'd likely be on the lookout for anyone going to the floor.
"Keep an eye on that thing, and keep a hoof open to hold me steady to be safe."
She says to Steel, stepping down the ladder part way. Not moving from the ladder, she places her hoof on the wall, crystal spread along it to the desk where the computer lies. She warps the metal, silently shifting the computer over to a reachable place by her to see what lies on it.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>29356311
You take out of the robot successfully, moving far enough away to re-grow to full size before you find a large wooden stick, broken off from some of the nearby trees.

>5
Taking it to the tunnel, you shove it deep inside the small tunnel after the others have entered, shifting and slamming it against the sides of the wall as you thrust and poke it around. However, you don't seem to find anything solid: it seems that despite the relative size of the tree, the tunnel goes far deeper in that what logically should be possible.

>>29356381
>>29356430
Bulldozer is moments away from grabbing at his gun and leveling at the Breezies before he notices you standing down, begrudgingly following suit out of respect as Twilight takes stock of all their guards, on guard herself but with a confident look on her face to remain calm.

The various breezies continue to hover, on stand-by as their lithe, dragon-fly like wings flap tirelessly to keep them aloft. The pink-haired one keeps his rifle steady, but at the mention of having dropped things off here in the past, he pauses, descending until he hits the ground. His 'gun', in fact a sort of mini arc-welder that scientists like Glitch use for fusing metal together on small electronic components, stays level with your chest,
"You... you looka like one ofa us." He comments, turning his head as he gauges your face through the fish scale suit. "Some havea left, but no one hasa ever comea back."
As you take off the helmet entirely, his gun stays where it was, for only a moment. Then, as though realization seems to begin kicking in, he lowers it, practically losing all feeling in his forehooves as something seems to clique. "It... youa..." he shakes his head, steadily moving closer to you with his weapon at his side. He reaches up a forehoof towards you, "Is ita really.... th-this has to be somea kinda trick." he stammers, the rest of his guard seemingly confused. He stands up straight, more resolute. "You. State youra name."
>>
>>29356580
>>29356469
Steel looks over towards the slithering staff as it settles into a coil around the Master's shoulders, looking over the procedure as the Master moves his tools around on Ziggy's unconscious body. He speaks aloud
"Hmmm.... Gigant," his head turns towards the staffs three-pronged end, "Take note: I believe I can confirm that Zygote's cells are beginning to deteriorate with his splits. It seems his mutations starting to catch up with him, he won't be able to clone himself for much longer without sacrificing his life span. We'll prepare our new EO solution. I have done marvelous work with this mutation, would hate to lose it now. End note."

As you step onto the ladder, you successfully place your hoof on the wall and transmute some of the metal to lift up on the computer, slowly shifting it up off his desk. As you do so, it only moves partway before it shifts part of the desk with it, due to the cables. The sounds grab the staff's attention, as it begins to turn its head towards you.
Steel notices its moving head, and throws out a small piece of metal of his uniform towards the other side of the room as a distraction to make it look away.
[1d10]
>>
>>29356580
"C'mooon." Luke rattles the stick inside the hole to no avail, putting in his arm and up to the shoulder as he tries "Get in their you whor- whoa whooa!" Luke finds himself shrinking back to tiny size and falling through the hole to join the party.
>>
>>29356627
forgot name
>>
>>29356583
("EO?")
Onyxia repeats in a hushed voice as they overheard the master's notes, curious to what it may be.

Onyxia keeps her transmutation slow to stay silent, but freezes up as the desk shifts. Her heads shifts over towards the staff, heart leaping inside her in panic at possibly being seen. Almost reactionary, she reverts her transmute, setting the computer back down as she drops from the ladder. She sweeps a hoof over herself, falling into the shadowscape midair as she drops towards the desk to at least be in position after it leaves.
>Shadow Warp
>>
>>29356580
Honey smirks a bit, speaking Equish and flaunting her outside status a bit.
"Out there, I'm the baddest of the bad. The maddest of the mad. The killer of mutants and destroyer of everything else. The one, the only, indestructible Crumple Zone!"
She laughs a bit before going back to speaking in Breezie once more.
["Though...that's how I'm known out there, and not as how I want to come to you today."]

She shakes her head.
["Believe me, this is no trick. The one who has done the impossible for...a pretty long time is back."]
She looks back to the Breezie, not moving closer, but takes a hold of her mane. Quickly and expertly, she braids it back to its two, long, braided pigtails with bangs. When she is done, she looks back to the male breezie and smiles.
["My name is...Honey Bunch."]
>>
>>29356688
>"Out therea, I'm the baddest ofa the bad. The maddest ofa the mad. The killera of mutants and destroyer of everythinga else. The one, the onlya, indestructible Crumple Zone!"
>>
>>29356688
>>29356580
Nero looks to the guard's reaction, slowly picking up on what's going on, and taking a slight step back so as to not be in the middle of things.
>>
>>29356644
You swiftly put the desk back into the position you took it from, nothing seeming out of place as Steel's thrown piece doesn't do much to distract either the Master from his work or the watchful staff from turning its gaze on you.

However, as you drop to the floor, you manage to cloak yourself in the Shadowscape, falling into a world of darkness as Steel takes cover upon the catwalk. Falling into it and looking back towards the hall you had entered from, you can hear loud steps coming from the main hall on Level 3 exclusive in the Shadowscape that weren't there earlier. They remind you of the Eonts you caught earlier.

Turning back to Claw, you can hear him speaking as his staff seems to turn back towards him, humming along to the new music that was put on. "Hmmm... EO solution test seems favorable, but even if it works, it's only be delaying the inevitable. The colt would be back in here in a few weeks, at best." He sighs, turning towards some of the pods. "Disappointing. But perhaps I can make do with what I've gotten so far." He scratches one of his claws on the surface of one of them, their faces even more impossible to see in the Shadowscape.

>>29356627
The stick unfortunately continues to hit nothing but air as you swing it around, even thrusting your whole arm up the hole, but as tumble through and re-shrink due to entering Crumple's range of effect again you roll and tumble across the wooden tunnel for a good distance before falling flat on your belly just outside the edge of the tunnel. Up ahead, you see your friends surrounded by breezie warriors, but none of them move on them when you come out of nowhere. Two of them turn on you and seem ready to zap at you with small rifles, but a hoof held up sharply and swiftly from a pink-maned breezie in the front, one face to face with Honey Bunch and almost trembling, keeps them at bay as they instead merely land besides you, keeping a close and watchful eye as negotiations play out.
>>
>>29356789
>>29356688
>>29356721
The other breezie guards turn and look at each other befuddled as you speak of your accomplishments, not entirely aware of all you speak before you shift back to the Breezie tongue and begin working with your mane. As you expertly tie it off, the lead breezie seems to pause, looking at you work your mane into its familiar hair style. He drops his miniature arc-welder to the wooden ground, clanking against it as he takes a step towards you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KntnrMLDLA
He says nothing at first, staring at you from behind the helmet after you state your name clear as day. Slowly, he reaches up towards one of your pigtails, holding it gently and letting it fall back down before he reaches up to his radroach helmet, taking off the intimidating head-piece and holding it at his side, revealing a lime-green face with a scar. Both of his eyes are welling up slowly, but he keeps a stoic look on his face, almost still in disbelief. "Honey Bunch...." The familiar breezie does not move to hug you, but stares at you, keeping calm and collected as he seems to be able. Maybe even a glint of anger can be seen, but most of it seems to like he's seen an extremely friendly face he hasn't seen in ages. ["Where... where have you been? Do you know how much long you have been away?"]

He shakes his head, ["I... I was starting to think... I HAD thought... you were gone."]

>PAUSE
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.