[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mlp/ think of the .mov series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
What does /mlp/ think of the .mov series?
>>
Classic, but too lolrandom for today's meme culture.
>>
>>29353197
>today's meme culture
Kill yourself.
>>
>>29353188
Was pretty funny but got old after awhile. I still go back and watch for a quick laugh every once in awhile.
>>
>>29353188
Jerry and related cartoons were better.
>>
>>29353188
Dress.mov was absolutely horrible. The rest of the series was pretty good. And the Tumblr was better than the videos.
>>
>>29353218
This a thousand times. I could enjoy .MOV for what it was, but the dude can do a lot better when he sets his mind to it.
>>
Back in the day when mlp was 'the shit' I remember watching the .mov videos quite often. I accidentally ran into the first one and eagerly waited for more. It was an all around good time and brings back great memories.

Nowadays I still watch the show and browse this board everyday but things just feel sort of worn down. I still enjoy the .mov videos but my own nostalgia makes them out to be better than what they actually are. Even still, they're fun. If you some how haven't seen them after all these years then definitely go check them out.

Rainbowdash presents has consistently remained one of my favorite series and I enjoy watching Greg's videos where he talks about stuff. I kinda just like his voice no homo.
>>
>>29353188
>.mov series?
It had its moments. The first episodes were the funniest...it seems like they had trouble figuring out an ending and went for 'BIG EXTRAVAGANZA' which was a dud.
Still worth watching.

>>29353379
>Rainbowdash presents has consistently remained one of my favorite series
This.
I'd trade just a few new episodes from that crew for a whole season of new canon garbage.
>>
File: 1482206920571.jpg (34KB, 640x874px) Image search: [Google]
1482206920571.jpg
34KB, 640x874px
>>29353208
But he's right.

Back then lolsorandom was the norm.

Now everything is post-ironic "political" commentary in the guise of memes.

You can thank /pol/
>>
>He doesn't know there's a meme meta
>>
>>29353236
>Dress.mov was absolutely horrible.

But

>"Uh ohhhhh. It looks like tough times ahead for Pacoooooo."
>>
>>29353188
I like them but the stupid edgy cutie marks are fucking shit ruined party.mov
>>
>>29353452
The only thing that made Dress.mov good was getting Arin Hanson to voice Rarity.
>>
>>29353188
They were pretty good in their time.
>>
>>29354651
That did nothing to improve it.

I did like apple.mov became it came so far out of left-field for me. Dress was pretty poor, I loved Shed, the one with Pinky was abysmal.
>>
>>29353409
>Random faces and strange sounds
>Poor humor taste, cringe.
Is this good?.
>>
>>29353188
DRESS.MOV was alright, SHED.MOV is when it went to shit.
>>
>>29353188
APPLE.MOV was OK and it went downhill from there.
>>
>>29355035
>>29355572
4chan in a nutshell
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.