[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[>IT HURTS] #26

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 66

File: 1471930376665.png (1MB, 1024x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1471930376665.png
1MB, 1024x1301px
PROMPT:
>"HI Nonny! I have a message for you from Rarity!"
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>Pinkie crosses her arms and huffs
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>Pinkie spins around and walks five feet before tensing up
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction with her accurate retelling
>Then her eyes bulge
==
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

WRITEFAGS:
Ponybones -M.I.A/K.I.A/Alive, we don't know anymore
mediocrewritefag -M.I.A
twiligh/tg/ame_night -Alive
twiligh\tg\ame_nite -Ghosting
TemplarWrittenLog -M.I.A
Shade of Dusk -Alive
The new writer -M.I.A
NotAFag -M.I.A
ChurchClothes -M.I.A.

STORIES: -In order of Writer
http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D -Love Games
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA -Soarin's Silver Lining
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr -Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/SWBd3qmi -Family (still) Matters
Previous thread: >>29205557
>>
>>29352192
First for shade is autistic
MWF will never come back
Bones is dead
TG is just rambling around aimlessly

These stories are no longer about the original intent. I will still never get my Pinkie story.
>>
File: eat fresh or die harder.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
eat fresh or die harder.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
>>29352219
>/tg/ is just rambling around aimlessly
N-NO, SHUT UP

H-HE'S TAKING US TO THE MALL
>>
>>29352192
>Not waiting until bump limit FFS
>>
>>29352460
You fucks are to damn lazy to be trusted to make it, going to bed now folks.
>>
>>29352529
>TFW OP from last thread
>TFW been here since the beginning
Nice bait famalam
>>
>>29352555
Took three days to make it, just like your trips. Nice try.
>>
>>29352583
>Not an argument
>>
bump it up
>>
Where did Bones die? In a ditch with his pants around his ankles and a dick drawn on his face in Sharpie?
>>
>>29353417
Probably. If a bottle of vodka is next to him then it would be even more believable.
>>
File: 1474409839681.jpg (688KB, 830x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474409839681.jpg
688KB, 830x1280px
bump from 9 before bed.
>>
>>29352192
I reaalllyy want to write some green for this prompt

Especially since I grew up in a nursery and want to focus on that "he thinks he's SO good with kids" line, it CALLS to me.

But I'm barely able to keep up with the current green I'm writing and have even more ideas on the backburner.

This is pretty high on the list though so I hope it stays alive.
>>
>>29354369
Dude, we are by far, one of the oldest threads on the board, bar the Fingerbang and Cuck gen-I mean Marital Problems thread. When you finish the story of where ever your writing(what are you writing while I'm on the topic?) feel free to come here.
>>
>>29354418
I'm writing a Fate/Stay Night green for Alone in Equestria.

I'm still a bit green forgive the pun when it comes to writefagging but I'm having a lot of fun.
>>
>>29354544
Oh, shit dude I am reading your stuff there, well if you want to write here when your finished then by all means, come on over.
>>
File: 1484205271475.jpg (270KB, 1248x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484205271475.jpg
270KB, 1248x1080px
>>29354589
Finished will be kind of a loose term, I still have ideas for other routes in that story and the more I write the more certain I am I'm going to at least do one, but what I'm kind of hoping for is to just increase the amount of writing I do per day to maybe allow me to work on a second story. At least in smaller increments.

Still, thanks for reading. Though I gotta wonder how many other AloneIE posters also gravitate towards here now.
>>
>>29354418
>one of the oldest threads on the board
And not one finished story or even a single living writefag. We suck.
>>
>>29354647
Might not be many, I see them more often than not over in RGRE or the /sup/ thread. I'm enjoying your story though, just be careful about burning out.
>>29354650
We also had the fewest shitposters period. So we got that.
>>
>>29354682
True enough, we don't have many shitposters. Just the one, really. Two if you count tg/n.
>>
bump for pie-based shipping
>>
tg/n pls
>>
>>29354650
/tg/n is alive, Bones transcends death, and if anyone is upset about the death of Shade then they should consider drinking bleach
>>
>>29355794
this would be nice.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29356826
>/tg/n is alive
I'm not so sure. Last we heard he was sick. He might have died.
>>
>>29358977
I hope your dubs have not made true
>>
>>29358977
Nah, tg is unkillable, unless he kills himself.
>>
>9
>>
>>29352192
I'm fixing your template because the bottom half is shit.

PROMPT:
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Then her eyes bulge

==========
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

OUR WRITEFAGS:
===Alive===
twiligh/tg/ame_night - http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA
Shade of Dusk - http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr

===Dead===
Ponybones - http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D
mediocrewritefag - http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS
ChurchClothes - http://pastebin.com/SWBd3qmi
TemplarWrittenLog - No pastebin
The new writer - No pastebin
NotAFag - No pastebin
twiligh\tg\ame_nite - No pastebin

Previous thread: >>
>>
>>29360707
I'm fixing your template because the bottom half is shit.

PROMPT:
>She huffs even louder
>...
>Then her eyes bulge

==========
WHAT IS THIS:

OUR WRITEFAGS:
===Alive===
twiligh/tg/ame_night - http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA

===Dead Inside===
Ponybones - http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D

===Dead===
mediocrewritefag - http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS
ChurchClothes - http://pastebin.com/SWBd3qmi
TemplarWrittenLog - No pastebin
The new writer - No pastebin
NotAFag - No pastebin
twiligh\tg\ame_nite - No pastebin

===Never had a life===
Shade of Dusk - http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr

Previous thread: >>
>>
>>29360759
Fair enough
>>
File: Sweetie trapeze artist.jpg (79KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie trapeze artist.jpg
79KB, 1024x1024px
Beauty with a Bodacious Booty Bump
>>
>>29361722
Unf, you will never pic up Sweetie from her ballet/aerobics class and stretch her out in your car, so she can "prove" she is doing something useful, like milking her man dry.
>>
File: nice.gif (1MB, 2326x1599px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
1MB, 2326x1599px
>>29361753
niiiice

>>29361723
>It's amazing what a couple of generous donations can do to a public high school's dress code
>>
>>29356826
Not dead yet. Just busy. I can just start posting my story again if you want...
>>
>>29363193
Gah gdmf phone...
>>
File: silver go hawwrd bruh.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silver go hawwrd bruh.png
89KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQkTpYqx7F8
>>
Just so I can post regularly soon w/o back page references
>>29287764
>Hearing her man die, she takes a deep breath and turns to see Rumble with his hands up in front of him.
>”Hey now… don’t get mad.”
“I was doing so well and you distracted me to death. You are being almost as bad as Button has been.”
>”Hey now. I just grazed your back. That is nothing compared to what Button did.”
“Maybe but you have seriously pissed me off. Did he give you pointers?”
>”Well hear me out on my challenge and you could get me back for it.”
“What is it, Rumble?” Sweetie replies with an exasperated smile.
>”Well there is a new game in the retro section. If you can beat me, I will leave you be about what happened to Button.”
“And if I don’t?”
>”You have to spend the afternoon here with us, being our drink and snack girl, when Button gets back.”
“Boy would you have a long wait on that if I lose. He should be locked away till his trial and pretty long after.”
>“Well we got a text from him telling us he got bond and can only be out limited times due to the conditions of the bail.”
“I am pretty sure those conditions include avoiding the victim, i.e. me and Anon.”
>”Not according to what I heard. Ain’t the juvenile justice system grand?”
“Yeah…lovely,” Sweetie responds as she tries to manage her breathing as it grows short and her chest feels cramped. “Now what is this new game?”
>”You will see. It is a classic and even had a home version that is harder…” Rumble says as he walks through a part in the crowd toward a corner near the skeeball games.

>Reaching the corner, Sweetie sees the newly restored cabinet…of Contra. She smirks as she looks it over.
“Oh… is this the new game?”
>”Indeed it is and one of the hardest games out there. I can get a few levels in myself but still am not that good at it yet. I thought this would be a fair fight for a challenge.
>>
>>29363910
not even a new picture? Starting to slip, man...
>>
>>29363941
Well at least I know I am not the only one of us up here tonight. Think I have more textual troll kibble here if you are hungry...
>>
>>29363960
you forgot your name while posting dude.
>>
>>29305936
>"You're not exactly straight, are you...?" Pinkie mumbles.
"Wait, why would you say that!? What -"
>"Like... *obviously* not," she continues, oblivious to any protest you might bother to make, "but... hmmm... TIME TO UPDATE THE CHARTS!"
>The sudden outburst makes you jump. Makes half the crowd and possibly the bleachers themselves jump too.
>It rocks and shudders for a moment, but the older girl doesn't seem to notice or care; she's flipping through a massive book filled with hand-scrawled notes and figures.
>If it weren't for the rainbow of colors filling each page, it wouldn't look too different from any other student's notebook.
>Honestly, it doesn't look much different from your own notes. Not math, you barely jot down anything because it's all so simple, but things like history? Where memorizing facts instead of understanding *how* something works is what counts?
>It almost looks just like what Pinkie is flipping through, save you limit yourself to a far smaller selection of colors.
>And no glitter.
>Surprisingly, the writing is much neater than you would have anticipated. Bubbly and cramped, but distinct enough that when the pages fall still, you can clearly read your name written at the top.
>She's... taking notes on... *you*?
"Why are you here...?"
>"Because *someone*..."
>The girl pauses and stares off into the distance."
>"... thinks I'm fun to be around."
"Oooookay."
>You're crazy. You *know* crazy.
>So when you think she might be crazy, that's not just random guesswork or an uninformed opinion.
>It's as close to fact as it can be without coming from the mouth of a psychiatrist.
>You're pretty sure she's crazy.
>>
>>29361723
Who's the artist?
>>
>>29365446
>The girl smiles at the distant clouds.
>She's completely, utterly insane.
>"And because I was curious," she says suddenly, snapping back to something akin to reality and fishing in her backpack - successfully - for a pen.
>Well, three pens.
>Neon green, black, and ice blue.
>She has the cap off of the blue one in a flash, scribbling away at the bottom of the page - of *your* page - without another word of explanation.
"Wait. What -"
>"Adding names."
"What does -"
>"Possible ships."
"Huh...?"
>"Hmm."
>She does the thing with her tongue again.
>"Cloudy...? Maaaaaybe."
"Wait -"
>"Probably not," she says firmly to herself, "though..."

suggestions for possible lesbian ships between Silver and whoever might be on the soccer team?
Just need a little rambling from Ponka to confuse Silver and make her adorable for headpats.
>>
>>29365446
HE LIVES!
>>
>>29365506
Um, Brandi Chastain?
>>
>>29365506
Uh....who was on the soccer team then that's a chick? I mean she could also throw Diamond on the list, wouldn't be too far off, Blossomforth, uh. I got nothing else. Fuck it, Moondancer then?
>>
>>29365506
"Ships...? Wait. Are you... are you *shipping* me!?"
>You read enough to be... 'familiar'... with the term.
>It just took a minute to click.
>Because that's silly.
>Impossible.
>*Insane*.
>With fiction characters, sure!
>You have a few favorites of your own!
>But with real people?
>No!
>That's crazy!
>Then again, so is she.
>"Mhm," Pinkie hums without looking up. "It's a hobby. I like to help people. Couldn't be Spitfire. Pie preferences match up but... *other* preferences..."
"Huh?"
>"Could be a one-sided crush..."
>The girl frowns suddenly and locks her eyes on you, actually acknowledging your existance for the first time since she began rambling.
>"Don't do that," she says firmly. "One-sided crushes aren't *any* good."
"I'm... I'm not interested in Spitfire..."
>"Oh, okay then! Good. How about Angel Wings?"
"Who?"
>"Sophmore, a little taller than you, has red streaks in herrrrrrrrrr doesn't matter because if you don't know who she is then I *really* doubt you're here because of her."
>She sighs, her shoulders drooping.
>"Maybe you really *are* just here because they're you're friends," she whines softly. "No one on the team matches up, boys *or* girls. Though..."
>The insane giggle that leaks out of her mouth makes your spine shiver.
>"You're a smart girl. And shy! *Really* shy. Maybe you're actually watching the gymnastics team. Blossomforth..."
>Pinkie flips towards the front of her book, examines a page, and nods.
>"Yep!"
>She uncaps her green pen and writes something down on the page.
"Um..."
>"Just adding your name to her list."
>She flips back towards the end, to your page.
>"Aaaaand her name to yours."
>>
>>29366213
I wonder when Soarin "accidentally" sends a football at Pinkies head, or Spitfire, or Cloudy...Pinkie really needs to piss off.
>>
>>29366544
Even though she's encouraging some quality lesbian time?
>>
>>29366602
She's just being nosey, not really encouraging lesbian time. Silver prefers being impaled on Soarin's dick...or maybe a little foreplay with Diamond, I doubt she would tolerate anyone else. Though Cloudy screwing around with her would be kinda fun, and funny to watch.
>>
>>29366639
We need the hookup graph to have a full Hamiltonian path.
>>
>>29363193
>>29363209
>>29363916
http://en.inkei.net/anus/a/Shade_of_Dusk!Good_Grammar
>>
>>29367441
HAAAA!
>>
File: GODDAMMIT, SOARIN.png (825KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GODDAMMIT, SOARIN.png
825KB, 1920x1080px
I found a new anime to mine for pics that I'll never remember to use when posting green.

Proof positive that braids and glasses are suffering.
>>
>>29367697
Why is Soarin's cum black?
>>
>>29367702
Would you prefer pink?
>>
>>29367771
>First they blew him, then they circumcised him
>>
>>29367782
>Implying she would hurt her man for any reason, implying she wouldn't shank the shit out of any competition and only let people she approves of into her snuggly love harem.
ftfy
>>
>>29368411
Maybe she just prefers cutfags anon, I'm not here to judge the crazy 14 loli's tastes, just to point them out
>>
>>29368433
She cuts everyone but Soarin, well threatens to anyways, you didn't read the story to closely did you?
>>
>>29369306
>>
File: all of my fetish.jpg (204KB, 492x763px) Image search: [Google]
all of my fetish.jpg
204KB, 492x763px
>>29368446
>>
>>29365115
for some reason, it keeps erasing it from my reply box.
>>
Trash.
>>
>>29370599
The universe is telling you not to post, you should listen

>>29370904
>Trash.
The most apt description of your writing skills
>>
>>29371341
Nah boy, you you'd say the same shit if someone else said some shit you don't like.

I literally just said the word trash cause I thought it was funny to say out of context after being gone for months.
>>
>>29371348
And yet, it's still the most apt description of any greentext you've written
>>
>>29371368
I got you tomorrow, dumb ass.
>>
>>29371509
Did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>29371518
No it's past midnight and I'm a normal person who has to get up in the morning.
>>
>>29371530
Trash
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29366213
"List...?"
>Please, you pray silently, don't let it be what you think it -
>"List of potential matches."
>It's exactly what you think it is.
>"I think you'd be prefer someone a *leeeeetle* bit more aggressive, though she *can* be when she's drunk."
"I... uh... I wouldn't know..."
>"Cloudy really *would* be perfect, except for... hmm..."
>She flips back - to Cloudy's page, you presume - and nods.
>"Complete pie uncompatability."
"You... uh..."
>Pie?
>What.
>Soarin had mentioned that before, hadn't he?
>You look out towards the field.
>That's right.
>You need to bake Soarin a pie.
>You said you would.
>Or buy one.
>It doesn't matter, does it?
>He's a pieslut.
>Shouldn't matter where it comes from.
>Still...
>Maybe you should make it.
>It won't matter to him, but it still matters.
>Maybe.
>"Anyway, you don't have anything in common with her."
"Who...?"
>What's she talking about?
>You should make it.
>Maybe...
>"Cloudy," Pinkie Pie mumbles, paying about as much attention to you as you are to her. Apple pie, maybe? That should be easy to do. Hopefully. Maybe. "Oh, I have an idea!"
>The girl ducks down, digging into her backpack just as a soccer ball sails through the air, precisely where her head was seconds earlier.
>"Huh, talk about lucky!" the girl giggles, glancing back to see it bounce off the bleachers with a sharp boom. "*Someone* up there must like me."
>You have no idea why she winks at a distant cloud when she says that.
>You don't think you want to know.
>"Ah, there it is!"
>She brandishes a bright pink pen - wait, a *glitter* pen - and smiles.
>"Hmm... shame about your... uhhhh... ummmmm..."
>You raise an eyebrow.
>She cups her hands and pantomimes.
>Ah.
>"Yeaaaaah."
>>
>>29373299
"I'm... satisfied with my body."
>"Oh, good! But it's still a shame, because Spitfire seems *really* oddly protective for some reason and... uh... SHIT!"
>She throws herself directly behind you.
>"Okay, stay perfectly still. Pleaaaase?"
"Um..."
>"I'm not being annoying, am I? I'm not, right!?"
"Well..."
>"Please say I'm not, or Spitfire's going to kill me!"
>She... would *kill* for you...?
>You glance out at the field again.
>And smile.
>Spitfire is glaring death in your direction.
>No, she wouldn't kill for you, but she might for Soarin. And... therefore...
"You're not annoying me."
>No more than Cloudy.
>She's paying attention to you.
>"SHE'S SAYS IT'S FINE, SPITFIRE!" Pinkie screams. "I'M NOT BUGGING HER!"
>You have to duck your head to hide your lunatic grin.
>This isn't something to be happy about.
>An insane girl is keeping notes on you.
>Pestering you while you're trying to watch your boyfriend.
>Rambling on about people you would never date or meet.
>Talking about you in public for all to hear.
>This is nothing to smile about, not for anyone sane.
>You aren't sane.
>You aren't normal.
>"Oh, you like that, do you?" a bubbly voice laughs in your ear.
>You shouldn't be smiling, but you are.
>"Well, that's good to know," Pinkie murmurs. "More aggressive is better than less."
>>
File: 1485429010647.jpg (101KB, 401x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485429010647.jpg
101KB, 401x458px
>>29373299
Quit making the poor girl suffer
>>
>>29373331
Yeah.
>>
>>29373322
Awww, dub dubs mean Silver made friends, and a friend that helps bury a body is a good friend indeed. On other matters, FUCK OFF PINKIE!
>>
>>29373322
"Why would you say that...?"
>"Because Spitfire trying to take my head off made you smile."
"Maaaaybe..."
>"Aww, you know it's true!"
>GAH! SHE'S -!
>She's...
>This is okay.
>You're getting used to having your hair ruffled.
>That doesn't mean you have to like it.
>Well.
>That doesn't mean you have to let it show.
>You scowl your frowniest scowl at her.
>It's not very effective.
>"Besides," Pinkie adds, completely and totally undaunted, "you're too shy to ever make the first move, right?"
"Nooooooooo?"
>"Too bad all we don't have any aggressive, nerdy girls -"
"I... um... prefer...
>" - or guys," she quickly ammends with a questioning shrug, "at this school."
>There's a blink.
>Just one.
>You're not entirely if it's hers or yours, but the next moment Pinkie's eyes are growing impossibly large.
>"At *this* school!"
"Um..."
>"*This* school!" she repeats. "Moondancer!"
"Who...?"
>"You can have her once Soarin is through with her!"
"Soarin?"
>She's crazy.
>"Yeah, he's a total doormat, like you!"
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction.
>Then her eyes grow even wider.
>"NOT THAT I MEAN THAT IN A BAD WAY!"
"No, I... uh..."
>You still can't keep that smile off your face.
>Right now, you feel it must mirror the older girl's eyes.
"I understand what you mean."
>You do.
>Completely.
>"Oh. GOOD!"
>>
>>29373733
Pinkie is exactly why I've never liked happy people.

Silver should've walloped her with her advanced calc book.

W-WHEN WE /MALL/
>>
>>29373733
Soarin needs to send a shot at her next.
>>
>>29373733
>"you're too shy to ever make the first move, right?"
Pinkie apparently confirmed for clueless.
Can't wait for her to discuss the blowjob she gave Soarin
>>
Rump Pump Bump
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1485709437164.png (1MB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1485709437164.png
1MB, 2550x3509px
bump
>>
>>29376920
>Spoon breaks into steal your boxers & shirts
>DT takes your tv
>>
>>29376936
>come home to find DT standing in the living room bitching about your cheap ass tv and how it's not even worth stealing
>SS is rolling around in your bed wearing nothing but one of your old t-shirts and some not entirely clean boxers
>>
>>29377306
This makes more sense. Lewd Spoon is best spoon...but I think the clothes she borrowed could stand to get a bit dirtier if she still wants to wear them.
>>
>>29377306
>you walk in
>"What a loser, no HDMI plugs? What year is this piece of shit, and what brand is 'Panavox' anyway?"
>'Oooohh~ J-just shut up for a second, Diamond, I'm trying *snifffff* I'm *sniffff* oh god oh g-god oh goksdjaksjllkdph.'
>>
File: 1453999246798.png (56KB, 601x569px) Image search: [Google]
1453999246798.png
56KB, 601x569px
>>29377323
Little did Spoon know, Anon had been taking a very special diet(pic related), and he is very pent up, and annoyed.
>>
>>29377323
>when you walk in on your girlfriend speaking in tongues
>that awkward moment when you realize your dirty laundry lead to your crazy, underage girlfriend getting possessed by a daemon of Nurgle
>>
File: lilj.png (487KB, 941x339px) Image search: [Google]
lilj.png
487KB, 941x339px
/MALL/ WHEN
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29377823
After orgy at the party.
>>
File: 2 qt spoons.png (358KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2 qt spoons.png
358KB, 1000x1000px
SHE BEEN DOWN SO LONG
IT LOOK LIKE UP TO HER

THEY LOOK UP TO HER
>>
>>29379395
Can't wait to see Blossomforth get DP'd by a pear tree
>>
File: smile (1).jpg (49KB, 371x454px) Image search: [Google]
smile (1).jpg
49KB, 371x454px
>>29373733
>Pinkie sighs, unambiguously relieved and reassured by your smile.
>She shouldn't be. You aren't.
>This is like smiling at a funeral. Or a trial. Your trial.
>Only an absolute madwoman would sport a grin stretching from ear to ear as the court listed off her sins for the whole world to know.
>"You know..." the girl murmurs, leaning in over your shoulder to whisper confidentially, "if either of you would grow just an itsy-bitsy bit of a spine, that might actually make a good relationship."
>You've never claimed to be sane.
>Quite the opposite.
"Really?"
>You slowly turn your head to face hers, only an inch, maybe two, separating you.
>"Uhhhh...huh. But... ummm... why are you... uh...?"
>Only an absolute madwoman would rejoice in hearing her secrets exposed.
"Why do you think Soarin and I would be perfect for each other?"
>"I... uh... I didn't *exactly* say that," she mumbles, her eyes locked slightly south of yours. "You'd... uh... make a horrible couple."
"Oh?"
>"Yeaaaah... ummm..."
"Why do you say that?"
>The girl blinks; when her eyes reopen, she's finally meeting yours.
>"Look, I know this is going to sound *really* weird, particularly from me, because I mean, *I'm* about to say it and even *I'm* surprised, because believe me, I *never* thought I'd ever say *anything* like this, but could you *stop* smiling? Please?"
>>
File: I SHOT REAGAN.gif (331KB, 512x474px) Image search: [Google]
I SHOT REAGAN.gif
331KB, 512x474px
>>29380067
I DON'T LIKE THIS
>>
>>29380067
Pinkie...this is the price you pay for bothering them. Next time Soarin says fuck off, do it.
>>
>>29380096
>>29380096
Nah dude, he's too nice, she's got him twisted with that pie brother stuff.

But he does needa say something.
>>
>>29380078
>not wanting to see the yandere doing yandere things
>>
>>29380067
"I don't think I can."
>"Uhhhhhhh..."
>Great.
>You broke her.
>That's... beautiful.
>"...hhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
>With nothing but a genuine, honest smile.
>It probably isn't a good thing that you outcrazied the lunatic, but there's still a spark of pride burning deep down in - oh, hell, there's no spark.
>It's a raging fire, wild and dangerous.
>"...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
>You shouldn't feel this way.
>Calm down.
>"...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
>How does she still have any air left in her lungs!?
>"...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
>She's turning blue!
>Even her hair!
"Okay, okay! You win!"
>"I... win...? Win what? Were we playing a game?"
>This is impossible. *She* is impossible.
"Look, if I admit that Soarin and I would make a horrible couple, will you leave me alone?"
>"But I'm *preeeeeeetty* sure I didn't say that either," Pinkie whines, like you had done her some manner of grevious injury. "Just... you know... at first. Until one of you stops being such a pushover.
>"Or, you know, *both*. Get a couple of trial relationships under your belt, or you'll just end up hurting each other and he's too nice a guy to deserve that."
"More of a one-and-done kind of person."
>"Yeah," Pinkie smirks. "I know."
>She ruffles your hair faster than you can duck away.
>"Oh, but I forgot something. Genital compatibility."
"What...?"
>"Yeah..." she mumbles, her eyes drifting off unfocused and dull. "That might hurt. A lot."
>>
>>29380818
>>"Oh, but I forgot something. Genital compatibility."
>"What...?"
>>"Yeah..." she mumbles, her eyes drifting off unfocused and dull. "That might hurt. A lot."
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1484681868372.jpg (218KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484681868372.jpg
218KB, 1440x1440px
>>29380818
WHAT THE FUCK REEEEE
SHUT UP YOU FRANKKU TIER MONG
>>
>>29380818
Pinkie, quit digging, if Soarin, Spitfire, and Cloudy don't kick your ass, Diamond will probably kill you.
>>
>>29381036
To be fair, Diamond is about one bad day away from shooting up the school anyway.
>>
>>29381618
>DT unhinges when the oblivious slut-tard spills shit to Silver
Interesting side story
>>
Who wrote "Love Games"? Was it ponybones?
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>
>>29382689
Either ponybones or the meatsack he's currently wearing.
>>
>>29383824
>>
no die
>>
>>29381033
It's going to get worse once Ponks reveals how she knows Soarin's dong size.
>>
So what instead of "lol video games" anon was a no good for some other reason? Of course the best course would be to write, but I suck at grammar, like Sasha Grey telling me to tone it down on blowjobs suck.
I was playing Yakuza 0 and thought "what if anon was thug with a honest heart and all that?" Do you think it can work?
>>
>>29385630
GOD DAAAAAAAAMNIT
>>
>>29380818
>You stifle the urge to giggle.
"Oh?"
>You almost deliver it with a deadpan tone. Almost.
>She has no idea.
>"Just... uh... you're not as... uh... well... he's... um..."
"What do you mean by genital compatibility?"
>"He's kinda..."
>Pinkie holds her hands out, much like Cloudy had days ago.
>"And you're kinda..."
>She slaps her hands together.
>"Am I right or am I right?"
>Apparently a blank face is a sufficent answer, because she doesn't wait for you to respond.
>"So... I kinda never... uh..."
>She looks up suddenly - staring off into the distance again - and winces.
>"I gotta go," she murmurs quickly, stuffing her book back into her bag.
>A rainbow's worth of pens follows.
>Only half of them make it in on the first attempt.
"How do you know how big -"
>"Everyone hates me," she unhelpfully doesn't explain. "Well, not the person that matters, but... I gotta go."
>She leaps to her feet, nearly spilling everything all over again.
"Wait -"
>"Lube."
"What...?"
>She squeezes your shoulder.
>"Lube is your friend."
>And then she's gone.
>Suddenly.
>That was weird.
>>
File: 1484279342471.jpg (34KB, 537x539px) Image search: [Google]
1484279342471.jpg
34KB, 537x539px
>>29386896
OH SPOON YOU POOR OBLIVIOUS CUTE GIRL

She'd better stay that way, SHE CANNAE TAKE NO MORE, CAPTAIN, SHE'S BR-R-REAKIN APART
>>
>>29386896
Pinkie, we don't hate you, annoyed at your VERY stupid persistence, though we cant say anything about your classmates. But we don't hate you.
>>
>>29386896

>Practice has ended, the team filing off - or shuffling in a few cases - and... well, *shambling* in Cloudy's.
>The bleachers have emptied, not that they were ever all that full to begin with.
>It's not particularly exciting watching the team practice.
>Even you have to admit that.
>The only thing worse than running laps is watching others do it instead, and the only thing worse than that is doing so without a book.
>Or a friend, you suppose. Someone to talk to.
>That's what most seemed to be doing. Using this as background for their conversations.
>"Hey."
>You look up from your book.
>Eagerly even, where just weeks ago you would have felt nothing but annoyance.
>In truth, you hadn't been reading it so much as staring at the words while your mind rambled.
>So it is that the approaching figures bring a smile to your face.
>Hopefully not a creepy one.
>You don't *think* it's a creepy one.
"Feeling better?"
>"Nah," Cloudy grumbles. "Hip still fucking hurts."
"I'm not surprised."
>"Pretty sure Spits wiped me out on purpose."
>"Pretty sure you deserved it," the captain snarls. "Get better at dodging."
>The third figure just shakes his head.
>"Oh come on, Soarin!" Cloudy whines. "Don't tell me you're taking her side!"
>Silently, you have to agree with Spitfire.
>Cloudy does need to get better at dodging.
>Even you could have avoided Soarin's punch.
>"Dammit! Owwww! Fucker!"
>She didn't even see it coming.
>>
>>29387441
Derped your name bud.
>>
File: suggestive spoon.jpg (20KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
suggestive spoon.jpg
20KB, 432x320px
>>
File: 1480806097023.png (1MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1480806097023.png
1MB, 4000x4000px
>>29387932
>>
>>29385656
>Do you think it can work?

I don't see why not. Loads of potential.
>>
File: Pinkie cheerleader.jpg (131KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie cheerleader.jpg
131KB, 653x1024px
>>29385630
Pinkie caught Soarin sticking his dick into a cherry pie she made for him.
>>
File: 1185.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1185.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>29388740
Alright, I laughed
>>
>>29388740
That....sounds dumb enough to be plausible.
>>
File: Pinkie's cousin, Cream Pie.jpg (229KB, 981x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie's cousin, Cream Pie.jpg
229KB, 981x1108px
SHIT, I forgot to ask before I posted >>29388740

What was Soarin's compatible pie thingy according to Pinkie?
>>
File: 1484763440917.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484763440917.gif
2MB, 331x240px
Protect the spoon
>>
>>29388979
pieslut: will eat anything and like it
>>
File: lel country.jpg (169KB, 531x425px) Image search: [Google]
lel country.jpg
169KB, 531x425px
MALL MALL MALL MALL MALL MALL MALL MALL
>>
File: leeches.png (440KB, 698x442px) Image search: [Google]
leeches.png
440KB, 698x442px
>>29390085
>>
>>29390914
>>
File: Silver Diamond 001.jpg (318KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Diamond 001.jpg
318KB, 700x875px
>Your under-aged girlfriend's bitchy bestie will never convince her to smear pie filling all over her most sensitive of nether regions to encourage you to eat her out more often
>>
Where's that dude who said he was going to draw a Judge Spoon
>>
>>29387441
>"So, about that party tonight," your boyfriend asks, ignoring the cursing girl doubled over beside him, "Cloudy says you want to go?"
>"No, she doesn't, she hates you and thinks you're an asshole and -"
"Mhm."
>"- now she knows you like beating up girls, which on the bright side meant I didn't have to get a backalley abortion -"
"It sounds like fun."
>"- and by that I mean he kicked the baby right out of -"
"Don't you think so, Soarin?"
>"- hey, is anyone listening to me?"
"Yes, Cloudy, but I don't have to worry about that. My house has lots of stairs."
>"Huh?"
"To conviniently fall down."
>You grin at the horrified expression on her face.
>Spitfire and Soarin share a look and both take a step back.
>"I'm pretty sure your girlfriend's joking, but I'm not positive," Spitfire mumbles. "Is it too late to uninvite them both?"
>"Yes."

>Soarin raises an eyebrow as you reach for the car door.
>"You sure you want to ride with me?" he asks for what must be the fifth time. "People might see us coming together and..."
"Yep, I'm sure."
>It's amazing what can happen without anyone actually *seeing*.
>He hesitates another second, his door half open, but nods before getting in.
>"I don't know if this is good or not," Soarin mumbles as you buckle your seatbelt. "Just a few weeks ago, you were completely terrified that someone would find out, but now it's like you don't care."
"I... I wouldn't say that."
>"You're not worried about your parents finding out?"
"I wouldn't say that either."
>He sighs, the sound almost but not quite hidden by the roar of the engine sparking to life.
"It'll be fine."
>How can it not be, when you're with him?
"I want to meet more of your friends, Soarin."
>He puts the car into reverse - but it doesn't move.
>"Even though they're all assholes?"
"Even so."
>Soarin snorts and lets his foot off the brake.
"They aren't so bad. Mostly."
>He slowly nods.
>>
>>29392652
>"No, they aren't," he sighs, his eyes flickering off the road to study your expression. "Even if some of them try their best. Cloudy was just mouthing off, you know. She wasn't pregnant."
"Most people would lead with 'I don't enjoy beating up women.'"
>"Most people don't know you."
>>
>>29392652
Maaaaaaan, she'd better hold onto his belt loops at the party so she doesn't get lost and get funneled hard liquor til she's flashing those cute little cups at the upperclassmen.
>>
>>29392652
"Well, that's true."
>There's about one block's worth of silence before he adds, "but I don't enjoy beating up women, either."
>As if you didn't know that.
>As if it mattered.
>"Though..."
"Hmm?"
>"I guess it wouldn't be the worst hobby," he laughs. "Considering my friends, I mean."
"Soarin..."
>"I hope Pinkie didn't bug you too much."
>Ah.
"No, I... I didn't mind."
>Much.
"It was more weird than annoying."
>"Yeah," Soarin agrees with a brief nod. "She is."
"Particularly her... uh... *shipping* book."
>"Ah."
>More of a full stop than he does at the stop sign.
>"Yeah."
"She's weird."
>"The weirdest."
"The pie thing isn't hard to understand. She's always baking pies and bringing them into school."
>"The compatibility thing?"
"Mhm. That's easy. Not the *why*, but at least the *how*, but..."
>"But?"
"That bothers me less than her genital compatibility."
>He doesn't say it, not out loud, but you can see the word 'shit' run through Soarin's mind.
"And... and I understand how she knows about the size of your... um..."
>It shouldn't be hard to say, but it is.
"Well, you've... the two of you..."
>He frowns, but doesn't speak.
>Does he understand what you're saying?
>You don't know.
"You've... I mean..."
>Do it all at once. All in one go.
"You've slept with her! Right?"
>"Oh," he sighs, frowning hard. "That... uh..."
"I'm not mad."
>You're not.
>How could you be?
"I know I'm not your first."
>It's not his fault.
>It's... it's not yours. Not in any rational way.
>"How did you find out?" Soarin sighs.
"I'm also not deaf."
>He glances away from the road, studying you for a second.
>Trying to read your face?
>Judge your mood by your expression?
"At Blossom's house."
>"Oh. But -"
"Cloudy didn't *say* it, but..."
>"Basically she said it."
"Basically."
>His knuckles are pale.
"Don't hit her."
>"I won't," he responds, trying to give you a reassuring smile.
>>
File: XJ9 realizes a thing.gif (348KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
XJ9 realizes a thing.gif
348KB, 320x180px
>>29392934
FUG
>>
>>29392934
>If it has been anyone but him, it wouldn't have worked.
>Or if you were anyone but you.
"So, anyway."
>His smile falls away.
"I get that she'd know how big you are, but..."
>"But?" he asks, glancing over at your hesitation to see you pointing at your lap.
"HOW DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT *ME*!?"
>>
>>29392943
Ohhhh shit, Soarin bout to kill someone.
>>
>>29392991
>pinkie has hidden cameras in all of the school's bathrooms
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>29393720
>>
bump from 10 again.
>>
>>29395060
8 ain't great
>>
>>29392934
>As if it mattered.

My little spoon can't be this submissive.
>>
>>29396516
Did you miss the whole painal scene? Spoony would let Soarin beat her half to death so long as it meant he was paying attention to her.
>>
File: cute distress.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
cute distress.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>>29396575
I remember my ex telling me once "You can't make your life revolve around someone else."
>>
>>29396600
Silver Spoon is learning, but I don't think she's quite there yet. Don't forget that she's crazy and prone to letting anyone do whatever they want to her, like letting Diamond Tiara molest her all the time.
>>
bumparoo
>>
>>29397303
>>
File: tomophoria.gif (1001KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tomophoria.gif
1001KB, 500x280px
M A L L
>>
>>29388035
Is that a diamond dog replaced by anon?
>>
File: Silver surprised.png (405KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Silver surprised.png
405KB, 1200x1000px
>>29392660
>You will never find your freshman girlfriend, panty-less, being hung upside down by a couple of senior members of the girl's soccer team, while another teammate pours cheap beer into one end of a funnel, and the other end lodged securely into your girlfriend's well-worn anus
>>
>>29399165
Praise the Emperor.
I don't want that.
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>29400705
>>
bump from 9
>>
bump from 9
>>
bump from 9

Rip thread
>>
>>29403770
Writefags are all dead.
>>
>>29404497
Hopefully we can resurrect /tg/n and Bones, Shade we can just role into a partially flooded ditch and let the raccoons feast on his eyeballs
>>
File: writefags.jpg (268KB, 694x971px) Image search: [Google]
writefags.jpg
268KB, 694x971px
>>29404497
>>29404511
>>
>>29403770
>>
>>
>>
>>29407601
Would boop.
>>
File: dt2.gif (351KB, 1103x918px) Image search: [Google]
dt2.gif
351KB, 1103x918px
>9
>>
>>29404511
The weeb, the suicidal skeleton and Shade, who's actually autistic.
I could come back, but I'm not gonna.
>>
>>29404511
Turtleso are more likely than the racoons but whatever helps you sleep
>>
>>29409386
gd phone fails me again
>>
>>29409816
>Blaming your phone
whatever helps you sleep
>>
>>29407016
>>
File: Long haired Silver Spoon.jpg (86KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Long haired Silver Spoon.jpg
86KB, 575x1024px
bump from 9
>>
>>29412511
checked
>>
File: Sweetie and Silver at the beach.jpg (682KB, 1900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie and Silver at the beach.jpg
682KB, 1900x1300px
>>
being serious for a moment, can someone help me find the archive of the last page? I lost track of where I was in posting here and it seems my last story post was wiped from this thread
>>
>>29414140
>The universe pretty much tells him to give up, and starts wiping any evidence of his degenracy from the Earth
>Continues anyway
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>29414140
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29205557/#q29287764
>>
>>
>>29415154
Unf
>>
>>29414140
>Being this new
>>
>>29418022
>>
>>29392943

>You aren't the first to arrive to the party. Almost, but not quite.
>That's surprising. It's still early. Soarin barely took any time at all showering and changing.
>His parents had been home.
>You had waited outside in his car, head down, face buried in a book you weren't reading.
>He probably rushed for you.
>Practice hadn't been over for more than an hour before Soarin is parking in front of Spitfire's house.
>Neither are you the last to come. Almost, but again not quite.
>A scant handful wander by within fifteen minutes or so.
>There aren't very many people here.
>Really. Not even by your standards.
>>
File: 1483725489411.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1483725489411.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>29418652
hold onto your butts
>>
>>29418652
>A few people from the soccer team beyond Soarin, Cloudy, and Spitfire. A couple of the other popular crowd. One or two you think are from your grade, but not that you share any classes with.
>Some of the people you don't recognize at all.
>You don't even think they go to CHS.
>Far less crowded than the last time you were here. Perhaps thirty people altogether, but never anywhere near that all at once.
>The attendees rotate frequently, arriving when they feel like it. Leaving when they feel like it.
>Must be nice, not having to worry about hurting your friend by leaving like that.
>Or worrying about what petty revenge she will have in store.
>You have a good view of the door from the chair you've claimed and fortified.
>Most people seem content to ignore you.
>There's only about ten or fifteen here at any one time and you see as each one comes and goes.
>And then there's Pinkie Pie.
>She must have been here before you - or come in through the back.
>You never see her enter. You only catch a glimpse of her - and she of you - before she drops her armload of pies on a mostly empty sofa and stiffly walks out the front door.
>If you didn't know better, you would say she was goose stepping.
>"Fucking off now!"
>Or so she says, but her body does a surprisingly smooth pirouette to follow a latecomer back inside.
>Well.
>That purple and red streaked hair certainly is striking.
>"Gotta see this," she whispers loudly. To whom, you're not entirely sure, nor what she's even talking about.
>You return to your book.
>Not that you aren't having fun.
>>
>>29419075
Is...is Pinkie offering pies to please her and Soarin?
>>
>>29419075
I donno about this, scoob'
>>
>>29419075
Why must you remind me of a more comfy time in my life /tg/n?

>That purple and red streaked hair certainly is striking.
My waifu better have a good time
>>
>>29419075
>It's just quiet. Subdued. Content.
>Spitfire seems preoccupied talking with Soarin - at least until the girl with the *unique* hair arrives. She latches onto Spitfire, dragging her away from your boyfriend and leaving him free to hover awkwardly around you.
>He can't quite bring himself to openly be with you, not while so many people are around and he has no idea who might arrive at any moment.
>It makes perfect sense and you don't begrudge it one bit.
>The door isn't locked - it's not even *closed* half the time.
>Anyone could come in at any moment.
>Neither can he abandon you.
>That's what makes it okay.
>He may be talking with one of his friends, but he's looking at you out of the corner of his eye.
>He may duck out of the room for a moment, but he always comes back.
>He's thinking about you the whole time, and that's what makes it okay.
>Besides, you're not totally alone.
>Cloudy chats with you from time to time, topping off your drink every once in a while.
>Nothing alcoholic. It's just soda.
>After an hour passes, maybe a bit longer, she asks if "you're feeling awkward or lonely or something?" and offers to drive you home.
>You shake your head.
>You aren't lonely.
>Even Spitfire comes by to check on you, the colorful girl in tow - and Pinkie following behind, her hands clapped to her cheeks and her mouth open in a silent scream.
"Has she been doing that all night?"
>"Following us?"
>You nod.
>"Yeah," the unknown girl sneers. "It's getting kind of old."
>>
>>29419438
W-whatever you've got planned here tg/n

dot dot dot
>>
>>29419490
He won't hurt Moondancer because she's not loli.
>>
>>29419882
Nigga I don't care about spagoots mcbuttstuff, I don't want no catty ass popular stacy bitch bothering spoon.
>>
>>29419940
>I don't care about spagoots mcbuttstuff
Well there's your first problem
Spoon and Moon are like kin
>>
>>29420342
Would feed tiny cakes and tea with her on my lap/10
>>
File: Silver bunny.jpg (109KB, 800x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Silver bunny.jpg
109KB, 800x1576px
>>29420342
Yup, there it is.
There's that boner I was hoping for.
French Maid Loli-Silver, just what the doctor ordered!
>>
>>29421637
You have a very weird doctor.
>>
>>29420342
>"Stop petting meeee~."
>>
File: Diamond shark.jpg (134KB, 800x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond shark.jpg
134KB, 800x1404px
>>
File: everything is fine.jpg (116KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
everything is fine.jpg
116KB, 600x380px
>>29419438
>"Don't be mean," Spitfire quietly chides her. "*Too* mean. She brought pie."
>Pinkie nods frantically, maintaining the same shocked expression the entire time.
>"I brought your favorite!"
>"How do you know what my favorite kind of pie is?"
>You're more curious about how she spoke so clearly without her mouth moving.
>Spitfire rolls her eyes and tugs the other girl away.
>"Pinkie just knows these kinds of things," she explains unhelpfully. "Want some pie?"
>The girl sighs and nods.
>"Silver?"
"Oh. Yes, please."

>>29419490
>pic related
>>
File: 1484256652258.jpg (68KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484256652258.jpg
68KB, 720x552px
>>29423816
>spoiler
Just the same, tg/n

I'm watching you
>>
File: STILL FINE.jpg (108KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
STILL FINE.jpg
108KB, 600x380px
>>29423816
>"Be right back."
>The other girl doesn't follow after Spitfire. She's staring. At... you?
>Pinkie Pie's head jerks back and forth between her two quarries, lost and conflicted.
>"Follow *Spitfire*" the girl suggests - commands? - pointing over her shoulder, her eyes never leaving the book in your hands. "She probably needs help carrying all of those into the kitchen."
>Pinkie nods and skips away, hands still on her cheeks, mouth still open in shock.
>Alone, save for the ever circulating crowd, your new companion smirks and drops down into a crouch beside your chair.
>One red, bushy eyebrow pops up, looking practically like some poisonous catapiler crawling along the rim of her thick glasses.
"Um..."
>"Liking the book?"
>You cover it up with your hands. Kinda. You stop yourself when you realize what you're doing.
"Yes."
>"It's one of my favorites," the girl says with a lopsided smile. "I've lost track of how many times I've read it."
"This is... um... my second time."
>You bury the book between your thigh and the arm of the chair.
>Soarin bought it for you, and you don't like the way she's staring at it.
>It's... weird.
>Like she knows something she's not saying.
>"Any chance your boyfriend bought that for you?"
"Um..."
>"Because I work in a bookstore," the girl continues. "Mostly to pay for my habit, you know?"
"Um."
>You *think* that's a joke. If it wasn't, she wouldn't be smiling, right?
>Probably?
>"Books. I mean books."
"Oh."
>You weren't *entirely* sure.
>"Anyway, your copy has a price sticker from the place I work. I sold a copy of that book to some dumb jock a week ago or something, and just, you know..."
>She shrugs.
>You shrug, feigning confusion because it's easier than actually talking to someone.
>"It'd be amusing if that was the book, you know? He was about six feet tall... I think...? Kinda intentionally messy hair, you know, like... uh..."
>>
>>29424198
>She points to her own hair, mostly pulled into a sloppy ponytail. Mostly.
>Some of it has escaped, or never made it into the bundle in the first place.
>"You know, not messy like mine, but messy in the way that looks kinda hot? He was... um... well, shit. He's over there."

>You are Soarin and you have pie.
>Today is a good day.
>Yep.
>Preeeetty fucking awesome.

>You are Silver Spoon and your hand meets your face as Soarin walks into the room.
>Both of his hands hold paper plates with pie.
>Yes. Plural. Two in each hand.
>"Yeah, that's the guy," the girl affirms. "You know him?"
>>
File: lenny baxter visits 4chan.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lenny baxter visits 4chan.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>29424198
I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING! ASS RIGHT THERE, FREEZEHOLE!
>>
>>29424205
>You hesitate, unsure what to say.
>"That would be one hell of a..."
>"Here you go, Silver," Soarin says, holding out a -
"Hey."
>"What? Don't you like cherry? Pinkie said you -"
"Yes, I like cherry pie, but where's the rest of it?"
>"Yeaaaaah," the girl at your side smirks, "that's not a coincidence."
>Soarin jumps - perhaps he was in a piedaze?
>"You," he grunts. "Hey. Thanks for the book suggestions."
>"Yes. Me. Fuck you for not reporting me to the manager."
>Soarin shrugs.
>The girl shrugs.
>You... uh... shrug?
>To fit in?
>"Spitfire asked me to bring you this," he says to the girl, holding out a non-mangled slice of pie to her. "She also said you two might get along and to... uh... books... and... so... yeah..."
>She takes the pie and waves her hand dismissively.
>"Go away, jock. We talk books now."
>Her eyes slide toward your plate and she smiles again.
>"Well, as soon as I stop trying to think of something snarky to say about you stealing her cherry."
"WE CAN TALK BOOKS NOW."
>>
File: moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png (4MB, 4084x5500px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png
4MB, 4084x5500px
>>29424655
>>"Well, as soon as I stop trying to think of something snarky to say about you stealing her cherry."
This is pure comfy
>>
>>29424198
oh god,
>>29424205
OH GOD, YOU PIESLUT SOARIN, RUN NIGGA!
>>29424655
Holy shit....Moonie is the best. Spits lucked out.
>>
fuck you page 8
>>
>>29414263
thanks.
>>29414165
you seriously don't want me to enjoy writing... You are definitely more of an asshole than I was expecting. Guess I set my expectations too high.
>>
This walks it back a post so bear with me >>29287764
>Hearing her man die, she takes a deep breath and turns to see Rumble with his hands up in front of him.
>”Hey now… don’t get mad.”
“I was doing so well and you distracted me to death. You are being almost as bad as Button has been.”
>”Hey now. I just grazed your back. That is nothing compared to what Button did.”
“Maybe but you have seriously pissed me off. Did he give you pointers?”
>”Well hear me out on my challenge and you could get me back for it.”
“What is it, Rumble?” Sweetie replies with an exasperated smile.
>”Well there is a new game in the retro section. If you can beat me, I will leave you be about what happened to Button.”
“And if I don’t?”
>”You have to spend the afternoon here with us, being our drink and snack girl, when Button gets back.”
“Boy would you have a long wait on that if I lose. He should be locked away till his trial and pretty long after.”
>“Well we got a text from him telling us he got bond and can only be out limited times due to the conditions of the bail.”
“I am pretty sure those conditions include avoiding the victim, i.e. me and Anon.”
>”Not according to what I heard. Ain’t the juvenile justice system grand?”
“Yeah…lovely,” Sweetie responds as she tries to manage her breathing as it grows short and her chest feels cramped. “Now what is this new game?”
>”You will see. It is a classic and even had a home version that is harder…” Rumble says as he walks through a part in the crowd toward a corner near the skeeball games.

>Reaching the corner, Sweetie sees the newly restored cabinet…of Contra. She smirks as she looks it over.
“Oh… is this the new game?”
>”Indeed it is and one of the hardest games out there. I can get a few levels in myself but still am not that good at it yet. I thought this would be a fair fight for a challenge.
“Well I have never tried this version…” she says in passing.
>>
>>29426672
>”How about I go first to show you the ropes then it goes for the challenge?”
“Sounds fair to me…” Sweetie states as Apple Bloom and Snails wander up.
>”What’s going on here Sweetie?”
“Rumble just challenged me to a game with a bet,” Sweetie utters as she leans close. “He doesn’t know Anon taught me the basics of it on his classic Nintendo and pointed out the differences between the versions on our first night together.”
>”Uh… this game looks quite difficult, Rumble,” Snails mutters. “Are you sure this is going to be fair?”
>”Oh I am sure… After this is done, though, I would like to know why you are hanging with them…”
>”That’s easy… Apple Bloom is cute and sweet…”
>”LATER SNAILS!” Rumble rambles off as AB blushes at the compliment. “Now… how about we get started?” he asks as he drops his quarter in the machine.
>>
>>29426680
>The collected crowds from earlier form a semi-circle around the pair and their friends as Rumble plows forward, jumping across the bridges and hitting almost all the jumpers as the first weapons pods fly past. He snags a single power up for the regular gun and keeps going, narrowly dodging the fire from the first sniper. He drops him and keeps going but losing his first life to the pop-up gun turret. His next man manages to destroy the turret and get the flame thrower.
“Ha! How about that!” he cheers as he makes the next jumps and destroys the next pop-up turret as he reaches the end of the stage. He loses another life in making it into the base, smirking over at Sweetie as the level end music plays. She replies with an annoyed look and rolls her eyes, drawing a chuckle as he plows forward through the first rooms of the base, gaining a new life and the spread gun as he reaches the next to last room where he loses his life again. He manages to make it through the room but dies as the first wave of sub-bosses jump out as he forgot he lost the spread gun and ends his run through the game.
>”I bet you can’t beat that!” Rumble touts as he puffs out his chest. “I hope you can borrow a serving maid outfit for when you bring us the nachos…”
“Meh…Don’t count your victory yet…” she quips as she puts her coin in and tests the controls for shooting. Aiming up, jumping, and getting prone. “Oh, so that’s it? Good…”
>”What are you afraid to move forward?”
“No… I was just checking to see if the controls worked and responded the same as on the home version.”
>”You have played the home version?” Rumble replies with a quiver in his voice. “I thought you said you never played this?”
>>
>>29426685
“I said this version and I see the first stage is similar too. Awesome…” Sweetie declares as she charges forward and jumps into the water, swimming her way to the safer lower path, taking out each one of the turrets and getting the spread gun quickly as she reaches the base wall without losing a life.
“He taught me how to play it with the code put in so I could learn without worries.”
>”Code?”
“You challenge me to a game you don’t know the basics of the lore to? No wonder you are following Button…” She spits out as she clears the stage and the next 2 rooms. She blows away the electric logs and the red weapons guy for a laser rifle, speeding her progress forward but losing a life in the last room before the boss. She ducks in the corner awaiting the next red man, regaining the spread gun as she enters the boss room. She rapidly destroys the jumpers and blast boxes, having a clear shooting path to the boss. She destroys him as well with a full complement of lives as she begins jumping up the cliff, making it half way before a mistimed jump costs her a life that she quickly makes up for with the next weapons pods and a shield from one of them as well.
>>
>>29426693
>She reaches the top of the cliff/falls and starts mowing away at the arms of the boss, losing another life from bad timing again but blasts the second away and steps to where Anon showed her the boss doesn’t shoot, quickly finishing that boss.
“Sweating yet?” Sweetie chirps as the crowd cheers her on.
>”I think you made a grave mistake, Rumble.”
>”Quiet, Featherweight. I might have miscalculated this one but have not lost completely. I only promised to leave her alone about Button. We can still get back at her for this…”
> A lucky shot finishes Sweetie off from the secondary target/turret as she gets shocked on the fence, prompting her to pull her hands up and away from the controls. She exhales loudly as she drops her hands back by her side and turns to face Rumble and Featherweight with a wide smile.
“How was that?”
>The crowd goes silent as they await their response, a cough being heard as arcade seems to have gone silent.
>”That…was amazing Sweetie… I never expected you to get that far,’ Featherweight utters as he tries to smile.
>”Yes... You definitely impressed us. As we promised, we won’t bring up a Button regarding that night again. I never said I would leave you alone, though…”
>”Hey now! She beat you fair and square!” AB yells at Rumble. “Honor the whole of the deal and leave her alone.
>“Uh yeah… It is not fair,” Snails joins in as he joins Apple Bloom in front of Sweetie.
>”Oh you have now joined them, Snails? Fine… You and Snips were dead weight anyways…”
“Hey now. Is that how you treat your friends?”
>”No it’s not… We will see you all later…” Rumble responds as he turns to the crowd, walking away with Featherweight following closely as he returns to the Centipede game for another round of practice.
>>
>>29426704
Good work, first well made update with proper grammar in a long time from you. Glad to see you actually put in effort for this update.
>>
>>29426999
Thank you. Grammarly is helping as I post it. I get the number of characters right to get it to accept it and then run it over the post. Also trying it over my Word file so I can fix the Pastebin.
>>
>>29427242
Excellent work then, have fun trying to get more readers though, at the very least you are NOW fixing a problem. Good luck, and that's a cute Sweetie.
>>
>>29426704
Hold the fuck up, where's the Christian Chandler pictures?
>>
>>29426357
>>29426672
>>29426680
>>29426685
>>29426693
>>29426704
>>29427242
http://en.inkei.net/anus/a/Shade_of_Dusk!Contractions
>>
>>29424655
>"Well, as soon as I stop trying to think of something snarky to say about you stealing her cherry."

Oh, I like her.
>>
>>29352192
>http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D -Love Games
Read the pastebin last night, from start to end, non stop. Bones, where are you? Finish your story, you bitch!
>>
MALL MALL MALL MALL MALL MALL MALL
>>
>>29424655

>You talk books with the girl.
>For a long time.
>Seems parties aren't really her thing either.
>By the time Spitfire calls her by name, you understand why Pinkie wrote Moondancer down on your list of possible ships.
>It wouldn't work, of course, but you can see *why* she would think it would be possible.
>That doesn't justify the shrill "squeeeeeeeeee" that erupts from the girl when she sees the two of you talking, but aside from two pairs of rolled eyes, nothing else comes from it.
>Not until later, as the party is wrapping up, when Spitfire marches up with her arms crossed.
>"So Pinkie was right. You *are* breaking up with me."
>"She's not serious," Moondancer helpfully explains to you, rolling her eyes - which you've come to learn is her default reaction to nearly everything - and sighing - again, a fairly common default reaction. "But if she *was* serious, it'd be because... because... come back to me in five minutes. I'll have something then that's not *too* vulgar."
>"That's not like you," Spitfire smirks. "Usually you always have a comeback ready. Or care about how you sound."
>Your new friend shrugs.
>"Fine, get me some more pie and I won't break up with you."
>"Noooooot gonna be good enough."
>"Fine, get me some more pie and I'll eat you out later."
>"Weren't you going to do that anyway?"
>"Yes. Pie?"
>>
>>29430665
l-lewd
>>
>>29430665
Good lord, she is a sexy pie slut.
>>
File: 1486501990187.png (203KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486501990187.png
203KB, 800x600px
>>29430665
>>29430683
>>29430700
Needs more butt stuff
>>
>>29430665
>"Shit," Spitfire hisses. "Are you turning into a pieslut like Soarin?"
>Moondancer's forehead furrows, her eyebrows coming together like two fuzzy little catepillers sumo wrestling.
>"What? No. I'm just trying to get you to go away. I want to talk with her a little longer."
>yay
>You haven't had a good talk about books in... ever...?
>This was exactly the kind of experience you had hoped your book club would become, not an empty room where you can read alone.
>You have friends now, but not like this.
>Blossom was good for unburdening your soul, but she's not a reader. Cloudy is a friend more for listening to than talking to. Soarin... he tries. He really does.
>Di... doesn't.
>"You could always give her your number," Spitfire grumbles, giving the girl a nudge with her knee. "That's a thing. You know that."
>"I know a *lot* of things. *That*... had slipped my mind. But pie anyway?"
>>
>>29431024
what's bitchfilly doing right now
>>
>>29431393
Caramel
>>
>>29431531
I thought it was Scoots that was getting him.
>>
>>29431565
We haven't reached that point in the timeline yet
>>
>>29431607
I know, its been awhile though since I thought of that.
>>
File: IT KEEPS HAPPENING.jpg (34KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
IT KEEPS HAPPENING.jpg
34KB, 500x379px
>tfw no spoon gf
this is a bump but it's also a reminder of aforementioned feel
>>
>>29426704
>”Can you BELIEVE that? I swear I need to shove my foot up his ass!” AB mutters as she clenches her fists and starts to walk after the pair. She only gets a step forward when she feels a hand grab her shoulder. She quickly turns, seeing Sweetie shaking her head.
“It is not worth it right now. What has me concerned is that they said Button somehow made bail and will be back around, however limited.”
>“What? Oh, Sweetie…” AB replies as she steps closer, hugging her friend. “You don’t think he will try to do anything do you?”
“He did slash Anon’s tires and had Featherweight spy on us when I just kicked him in the nuts. I think he is capable of anything…”
>”Then it is a good thing your father assigned me as your protection, Miss Sweetie Belle.”
“Were you watching that whole thing, Miss Nightfall?”
>Yes and if it seemed to be getting out of control, I would have stepped in. I was not too fond of the crowd but you had your friends close by. Now I think you have had enough excitement today with those asses around.”
“Oh…okay. I guess it is time for me to go. Don’t want dad to get mad at Miss Nightfall for my staying out too late. See you on skype, AB?”
>”Sure. See you later Sweetie,” AB calls out to Sweetie as she walks off with Miss Nightfall.
>”Wait… How am I dead weight?” Snails ask as Apple Bloom just laughs, taking his hand and pulls him toward the central snack bar.
>”I will explain it later but for now, how about we share a shake? I will buy this time…”

>The sun sets as Sweetie sits in her room doing her homework and ponders over her day.
>>
>>29433768
“It was an interesting one for sure. All those other students with their rumors, the security detail, and the incident at Q-Bert’s… All in all not bad but a bit much,” she thinks to herself as she closes her Algebra 2 notebook. “I hope all went well with Anon at his meeting and with other classes. You know… I never really worried about him till just now…” She rolls over in her head as she blushes, the thought of his lips on hers flashing back in her consciousness. “I should check about dinner now, though… I wonder if he is eating in his lab again… alone. Nah… he probably brought home something to share with his mom or something. Anyways… Let’s see what tonight holds,” she continues in her head as she walks to her door in her PJ pants, house shoes, and Anon’s shirt from last night she nabbed.
”I Hope Anon doesn’t mind me borrowing one of his shirts for a few days...” she hums to herself as she sniffs it, taking in his scent as she smiles while she makes her way downstairs as Opal follows her.
>Reaching the kitchen, Sweetie sees Rarity stirring something on the stove and an empty plastic container to her right. Rarity looks like a walking mess with her hair having lost much of its usual curls and hairs fraying off. Her hands are dotted with small bandages, Sweetie notices as she walks closer, and her sister has dressed down to a set of yoga pants and an older blouse, a style change she only makes when she needs extreme focus on a project.
“Hey, sis. What are you doing?”
>”Oh hello Sweetie. I didn’t notice you come down. I am just thawing and reheating some of the spaghetti I made last month for our dinner since we are on our own again. “
“Mom is going to be late at her classes again?”
>”Yes and you know dad. Always busy and especially so since yesterday. Oh speaking of which, why is Miss Nightfall here?”
>>
>>29433806
“Well since all the trouble yesterday, dad assigned her to be my security for a couple days while he tries to see if the people from the Rich Estate are still going to be trying anything since I was on the stage with everyone when it all happened.”
>”Well are you alright Sweetie? I have not had much of a chance to ask you yet due to class and you being gone last night. How are you feeling about what all happened?” Rarity asks as she steps over to Sweetie as she sits at the kitchen table.
“I am doing fine, I think. I did have Anon and dad’s team protecting me. I am a bit bothered by how we got the car free but I think I will be okay. It was hard though dealing with the rumors going around the school from it and surrounding the Button encounter.”
>”What kind of rumors?”
“People were saying that it is fitting that I am dating Anon as oddballs found each other, saying I was dating him for his money though I don’t know how THAT started. They are also saying the incident at the Rich’s was because I turned got in a fight with Silver Spoon and Anon turned down Diamond Tiara’s advances.”
>”Oh please…people will say anything to try to put others down or occupy themselves. I might enjoy a bit of gossip but I can’t stand that this is happening to you. It is interesting how much of this turns back towards Anon, though. Are you sure you want to keep dating him?” Rarity asks as she pours herself some Chianti.
“I am very sure Rarity…VERY sure,’ Sweetie responds flatly.
>”Just checking… I don’t want you getting in over your head. By the way, that’s one of his shirts am I right?”
“Uh…yes? I am just borrowing it for a couple days. I have been around him so much, I thought I might miss him once things got back into the usual swing so I picked it up,” Sweetie utters blushing.
>>
>>29431024
>"Are you turning into a pieslut like Soarin?"
PLEASE.
Also, a bonus chapter of Spagoots Buttstuff eating out rhubarb pie and using Yellow Fast's vagoo tastes and textures as adjectives to describe the pie. Which turns on Yellow Fast. And ends in sex.
>>
>>29430482
>>
>>29433768
>>29433806
>>29433815
http://en.inkei.net/anus/a/Shade's_Dad!Shade_of_Dusk!20170129
>>
File: 1484835623451.png (3MB, 2318x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1484835623451.png
3MB, 2318x3000px
>>29433942
>"You coming to bed Moonie?"
>>
>>29433768
And the same insistence of refusing to use its* instead of it is. Knew you couldn't go too long without screwing something up.
>>
spoon
>>
>>29434693
Wonderful. Yummy. Yes.
>>
File: 1484837149042.png (471KB, 500x975px) Image search: [Google]
1484837149042.png
471KB, 500x975px
>>29435848
>Actually, I'm going to grab a shower first, can you get my back?
>>
>>29435900
Unf
>>
>>29435900
O-okay. But I get to eat your cunt out later.
Want me to scrub your front, too?
>>
>>29431024
>Spitfire's mouth tightens.
>"Haven't you had enough? You're going to get fat if you keep eating sweets all the time."
>"These are mostly fat," Moondancer answers in a dull monotone, cupping her hands under her... uh... wow.
>The baggy grey sweater she's wearing hides her cup size admirably.
>"You make a convincing argument," Spitfire conceeds with a smirk. "I'll be right back."
>"Not *too* quickly."
>"I'll take my time. You want anything, Silver?"
>"Nope!" Moondancer interrupts before you can even decide, let alone answer. "You leave her and her delicious flat chest alone. No grooming the freshmen."
"I'm..."
>"She's fine, Spitfire."
"I'm fine. Thank you, but I've had enough."
>>
>>29436895
>The baggy grey sweater she's wearing hides her cup size admirably.
Unf
>>
>>29436895
Dat Big tits moonie.
>>
bimp
>>
>>29437750
>>
>>29434809
I missed one on my rework. been pushing myself to use 'it's' more but I don't have to use it all the time just like standard speech.
>>
>>29439729
I promise to brake the legs of the people that broke your proper grammar pattern.
>>
>>29439729
Cwcville education everyone
>>
no die
>>
MALL
>>
>>29443180
Diamond and Silver double teaming Soarin in the changing room when?
>>
>>29443219
When we get to the mall

I'm also hoping for a Spitfire/Moondancer spin off, or a partner swap between Spitfire and Soarin
>>
>>29443641
>Implying the dynamic duo doesn't stick together and share.
its almost like you don't want to watch Spitfire and Soarin fuck their girls so hard they talk nerdy to each other. ftfy
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29352192
so, any of you fags ever write something where sweetie is a robot?
>>
>>29448098
uh....no
>>
>>29448098
not there yet
>>
bump from 10
>>
File: 1483392954765.jpg (83KB, 552x701px) Image search: [Google]
1483392954765.jpg
83KB, 552x701px
>>29444914
>>
>>29448753
Don't lie
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.