[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the "Fluttercuck" meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: hgtfrhtrhgrte.png (123KB, 396x441px) Image search: [Google]
hgtfrhtrhgrte.png
123KB, 396x441px
I'm not one (Twaifu for laifu) but it feels like a lazy "Shut up, you X!" insult/conversation ender thrown at anyone that:

Dislikes s6
Dislikes Fluttershy's character derailment
Understands that "Nice shy pony is now nice shy pony that stands up for herself without going too far and being a dick" is very different from "Fluttershy has the Daria expression and is tired of everyone's shit 24/7 and will not hesitate to throw you into the fucking Everfree or let Rainbow gleefully electrocute your ass"
Thinks it's stupid that Discord can be redeemed by one pony forcing a one-sided controlling arguably-abusive relationship on him to control him
Dislikes any of the bad writing decisions when it comes to Discord or Fluttershy in this Monkeys-With-Typewriters season
Dislikes Jim "It's just for girls" Miller
Doesn't seem to realize Flutters would be more likely to fuck a pony while Discord turns into the bed and watches/feels it than to actually fuck Discord himself.
>>
I'm not a Flutterfag either, but I think that Fluttershy's "development" in season 6 was disappointing as fuck. It's like the writers think that the only way to stop being shy is becoming a fucking bitch, and that's stupid, the other ponies aren't shy nor bitches, I don't understand why Fluttershy has to be one of those two things.

She was never one of my favorite ponies, I'm not much into the doormat thing, but now she's my least favorite mane 6. That's not development, it was a carnage.
>>
>>29352052
We're living in the current year. What do you expect? People being reasonable, or knowing human developement? They don't know in which direction they "progress".
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>29352021
>its another "i hate the show but cant move on" episode with bonus "heres another fluttercuck meme thread" commentary
cute.
>>
Flutterkeks XDXDXDXDXDXDXDD
>>
>>29352092
Remind him that if a pony isn't in an episode, it means that said pony is "well written", that will teach him.
>>
>>29352021
I'm not gay but I wanna slap that butt.

Since her Character has completely changed I think an episode should be about her realizing she needs to dial it back a bit. The writers don't have to break the story to do it either.
>>
>>29352021
Fluttercord is not even a meme you idiot. Its confirmed by book synopsis, Fluttershy blush in s6 and vogels tweets defending fluttercord
>>
>>29352021
>t. Fluttercuck
>>
>>29352021
>all that text
>being THIS obtuse
You're a moron, OP.
>>
>>29352021
t. Fluttercuck
>>
>>29352168
Using this word inflationary will make it weaker, thus less fun
This is why we say nigger.
>>
>>29352178
t. Fluttercuck
>>
>>29352189
t. M6cuck
>>
Everyone I don't like is a Flutterfag.
>>
>>29352189
I never liked her.
>>29352230
>background ponies
>>
I liked Twilicord more :^(
>>
>>29352239
t. Fluttercuck in denial
>>
>>29352252
t. Flutterfag
>>
>>29352252
I'm not a fluttercuck, fluttercuck.
>>
>>29352263
>>29352265
t. samefagging Fluttercuck
>>
>>29352021
>Twaifu for laifu
Original cuckmaster.
>>
File: A tale of two opinions.jpg (59KB, 600x1764px) Image search: [Google]
A tale of two opinions.jpg
59KB, 600x1764px
>>29352306
Go fap to your precious little Fluttershit, you nigger.
>>
>>29352334
t. butthurt Fluttercuck
>>
File: john visits.png (3MB, 1400x6528px) Image search: [Google]
john visits.png
3MB, 1400x6528px
Guys...We should be quiet. We don't want John to crash on by like earlier this week.
>>
File: 1399220055628.png (546KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399220055628.png
546KB, 600x800px
>>29352021
Wow, it's almost as if it's... shitposting.
>>
>>29352344
Not everyone is Fluttercucks, bro.
>>
Yeah, this thread's about what I thought it would be.

Me: "I'm a Twifag, not a Fluttercuck, but why do you say "Shut up, Fluttercuck" to people?"
Retards: *Mental gymnastics* "You mentioned Fluttercucks so OP HAS TO BE ONE! Yeah, that makes sense. Shut up, Fluttercuck!"

*To the tune of the Yoshi's Story theme*
Season 6 was awful
So's anyone that liked it
Some episodes were ok
But most of it was all Jim's shit.
>>
>>29352334
Oh hey it's Databass's hatedom.

Can't decide which is funnier: When they decided him and his two friends are the same person, when two egomaniac dumbfucks "Had a moment" over actually being criticized, or when they decide that because they (four people) agree "Unamimously", anyone that actually read the archives and played the drinking game MUST be the same person. Because the complainer is aaaalways wrong. And also databass.
>>
>>29352103
HA

Remember when that dumbfuck claimed it isn't bullshit that the entirety of Equestria being worfed to let Suelight Shitter take center stage wasn't "OOC" or bullshit because "Those characters weren't in the show! Ok, they were in it for the last 20 seconds, but BEFORE THAT, they weren't in the show, so there!"

Denial isn't just a river in egypt.
>>
File: 1365804193355.jpg (17KB, 238x217px) Image search: [Google]
1365804193355.jpg
17KB, 238x217px
>twifag
>not a cuck
>>
I love dicks in my asshole so much.
>>
>>29352409
You're a retard if you honestly think being called a Fluttercuck has anything to do with defending season 6.
>Twifag
You're a Twicuck.
>>
>>29352021
>Twaifu for laifu
>asking this question
>on /mlp/
It's not much different than shitposting with Flash a few years ago. For a time even /ntt/ had a resident flash poster who posted pictures with flash and twilight. It just happens. Now watch in the future where there is a Wonderbolts episode and something happens between dash and soarin that fuels the same behavior. Also doesn't help that people reply to it.
>>
File: 4427824.png (245KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
4427824.png
245KB, 600x449px
>>29352433
>Denial isn't just a river in egypt
>i dont eat hasbros shit, i just watch every single episode they come out with for a show i stopped liking 4 years ago and spend literally all of my free time on a board dedicated solely to this show
>ive based pretty much my entire life around this one franchise and without it my life is empty
>but im not eating their shit
preach it friend.
>>
File: 1475069497290.jpg (63KB, 490x497px) Image search: [Google]
1475069497290.jpg
63KB, 490x497px
>>29352021
>tfw can't get cucked because I don't have a waifu
>>
>>29352660
it's different because flashlight was an EQG thing so most twifags don't care, and it's actually funny watching people trying to troll using flash sentry. it's like having a nigerian guy call you a nigger over and over.

fluttercord on the other hand is a genuine threat to a M6 waifu and we must help flutterfags and make sure the staff doesn't make anything stupid, otherwise it's YOUR waifu next
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.