[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfag 411

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: TheOnlyMLPRelatedFileIHave.jpg (57KB, 530x823px) Image search: [Google]
TheOnlyMLPRelatedFileIHave.jpg
57KB, 530x823px
Lemme start by saying the ride never ends. I'm not sure what year it was when I last visited or posted on /mlp/, but today I felt compelled to come back for old times sake. (Pretty sure it was really late 2012 or early 2013)

I had started coming here in 2011 and had been a long time /k/omm/a/nd/o/ already. The last happenings I remember here was Faust tripfagging, the subsequent nuclear summer that followed with the influx of new visitors, and the I Believe in Cumming Inside Vinyl Scratch get (don't remember which was first).

Last episode I watched that I remembered was the one leaked one where Rainbow Dash went to Hitler Youth school with Spitfire as one of the Waffen-SS.

I used to do really shitty CYOA threads. In retrospect it amazes me that you guys participated, despite them always ending with
>rape
and the fact that my writing was probably shit tier back then.

After getting burnt out on the pone train I snuck back to /a/ and pretended this part of my life ever existed. Still keep in touch with my single ponyfag friend although we both aren't into it anymore.

Anyways, just stopped by and figured I'd shoot the shit with anyone here who wanted to. If anyone wanted to give me a brief fill in that'd be tight.

yellow quiet was my favorite pone
>>
File: 1477453460258.png (3MB, 2000x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1477453460258.png
3MB, 2000x2300px
>>29350130
One question. Does the Jew fear the samurai?

Nice taste in pone. She's the best.
>>
>>29350130
>Yellow quiet
Uhh, anon... I've got some bad news for you...
>>
>>29350130
nice blog, upboated
>>
>>29350163
Oh lord, what happens.
>>29350143
Haven't heard that in forever, holy shit. At the time I was learning Japanese in community college (long since given up), and thought it was fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1352258624039.png (108KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1352258624039.png
108KB, 945x945px
>>29350130
>yellow quiet was my favorite pone
Boy did you pick a great time to drop in. Stay awhile, get caught up on developments.
>>
>>29350168
Well... Do you want me to spoil it for you?
>>
>>29350185
Yeah, I guess so, I don't see myself catching up anytime soon.
>>29350171
Sounds like dis gon b gud
>>
>>29350187
Well, you see.... Discord and Fluttershy...

You've officially, canonically been KEKED by discord. Fluttershy and Discord are IN with eachother. As soon as we put the pieces together there was a mass suicide of FlutterKeKs. Fluttershy got dicked by discord and is potentially carrying his baby. Fluttercucks could never be more mad.

So you're officially a Flutterkek anon, enjoy.
>>
File: 008.png (4KB, 136x88px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
4KB, 136x88px
>>29350204
fug.
>>
>>29350204
Well memed famalam
>>
So how has the fandom changed, if at all? What have been the biggest recent happenings on here? What about the show itself, what season is it on? If I were to pick up any episode to watch, which one would be suggested.
>>
>>29350130
That episode was Wonderbolts Academy. Since then: Twilight Sparkle became a princess, Hasbro created a Monster High ripoff known as Equestria Girls (which has 4 movies and upcoming minisodes), the Elements of Harmony are gone, Cadence had a baby, and other shit.
>>
>>29350227
I suggest Crusaders of the Lost Mark. It will get the ol' neurons moving. As for the fandom, it has been slowly dying. There's hope for a movie though. The last big happening was /mlp/ winning the Winter Cup.
>>
>>29350238
Whaaat? That's pretty unexpected actually. I was sort of expecting the show to stick to the same arc until it burnt itself out and even the bronies couldn't keep their revenue up. Thanks for getting me an ID on that episode name mang.

>>29350246
Just by the title I got a feeling it's gonna be good.
>>
>>29350252
CMC get their marks.
Golden oak library gets blown up in epic anime duel.
Queen Chryssy gets her hive fucked up and the changelings turn against her, she JUST'S it out of there pretty fast.
Twilight has an apprentice.
The French surrender.

Overall, a lot has changed. You should probably watch it.
>>
>>29350294
Honestly I can't think of a reason not to. Honestly, I can't even think of a reason why I stopped. I just did one day. At that time I was my friend that I mentioned earlier and he said he had the same experience
>>
File: hue16.png (230KB, 961x533px) Image search: [Google]
hue16.png
230KB, 961x533px
>>29350130
>faust tripfagging
were you still here for when that one guy started watching cheese while still streaming?
Is he still in jail? kek
>>
>>29350336
I can't say I heard about this, nor remember it happening.
>>
Well it was nice to stop by. Provided I don't die in my sleep or this doesn't 404 by the time I'm back online, have a good night. I think I might just rewatch the entire series.
>>
What branch you in?
>>
>>29350130
Same here retreated back to /co/ at this time was too busy with work and school. I felt like i genuinely got off the ride that is until a pony thread simulator by homer, hooked me back.
Overall status: WELCOME TO THE GAY BATHHOUSE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.