[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EQG 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

We speculate what will happen.

Will the Dazzlings make a return and get their powers back from the magic leak?

Will the human government think that equestria is a evil entity trying to take over the world and send some undercover special agent named Ace thruster with a flying mech in to infiltrate the high school?

What do you think?
>>
>>29346969
Everyone died the end.
>>
>>29346969
I like this one
>>
>>29346969
there is no EQG 5, we're getting EQG episodes instead now
>>
>>29346969
I want the Dazzlings to return sooo bad, but I doubt that will happen.
>>
>>29346969
>Ace Thruster
Is he named that because he's going to thrust into Sunset?
>>
The magic leak will create a monster-of-the-week type scenario where some new sudden supernatural thing is happening each episode as the A plot, while more character-oriented and slice-of-life segments make up the B plots.

For the first three episodes of EqG coming out this year, each episode will feature just one of the sirens, fleshing each out independently before they group back up for EqG5, which kick starts the series proper.

Crystal Prep students also get magic from the portal leak early in the series, letting them remain competitive as steady rivals and antagonists to the main cast, though they will occasionally team up against genuine villains such as sirens and so on.

All that said, the main thing I'd really want from an EqG5 is just for the villain to NOT be a highschool girl that turns into an evil magical girl for the fifth time.
>>
File: 1485193526688.png (86KB, 206x323px) Image search: [Google]
1485193526688.png
86KB, 206x323px
>>29346969
The human Shimmy will show up. and the old will return to Equestria and become canon.
>>
>>29346969
Hillary Clinton and her legion, and Cthulhu.
>>
>>29347011
Well I dunno Anon, if they really do make 'episodes' then I would consider the Dazzings return extremely likely.
>>
>>29346969
Dazzlings please. And maybe some Ace Thruster
>>
>>29347093
I want this, except I want the human Shimmy to go to Equestria, leaving the Shims forever swapped.
>>
>>29346969

No movie this time.

We get some 22 minutes specials instead.

The're getting ready for a EQG TV show and those specials are the pilots episodes.

MLP:FiM will need to share their staff in the future with us. More hiatus for more content sound like a great deal
>>
>>29346969
The shadow bolts will return
>>
>>29346969
Filthy Rich becomes mayor and does a better job than mayor mare.
>>
>>29346969
desu, in the specials id like to see what happened between eqg1 and rr with sunset and the mane 5
>>
>>29348407
Does he also rape gloriosa?
>>
>>29348467
>rape gloriosa?
Why?
>>
Its going to turn into a magical girl show, with the Magic acting kind of like akuma from the miraculous lady bug, or how the villains of Sailor moon corrupted people into villains in season 1.

The magic will float around and come into contact with humans with negative emotions; the negative emotions combined with the equestrian magic will cause them to be corrupted into a nightmare version of themselves like Midnight sparkle, Gaia everfree and Sunset Satan.

The mane six will then fight and purify the Infected human and absorb the magic into their amulets to remove it from the world.

There will be a great meta-plot introduced of the Dazzlings trying to regain their power from the leaked magic and also them trying to find and gain control over the source of the magic, as well as the mane seven trying to find and Seal off wherever the magic is coming from.

They will introduce an even "bigger" bad who will manipulate the Dazzlings and then betray them in order to steal all the magic for himself (Human world tirek maybe? Or another equestrian escapee), with the mane six defeating them and finally sealing the rift.
>>
>>29346969
Will there be Cthulhu?
>>
>>29346969
a group of teenagers with attitude battle the evil lord zed.
>>
>>29348537
No, but there will be Colthulu.
>>
>>29348547
>Colthulu

I don't get it.

>>29348545

I kind of miss that show.
>>
File: 019.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>29348545
No, first comes rita repulsa. get your canon straight noob.
>>
>>29348491
Because why not?
>>
>>29348722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK7enXGGB7Y
>>
>>29346969
Silent Hill elements

an special where SS interacts both victims and lackeys.

Sci Twi adventures were nothing more than a dream.
>>
>>29348524
Needs Kamen riders and giant robots
>>
>>29346969
After what legend of everfree did to filthy rich i no longer care
>>
>>29348722
Filthy Rich mating pressing Gloriosa when?
>>
File: 4724724.jpg (472KB, 2048x1331px) Image search: [Google]
4724724.jpg
472KB, 2048x1331px
>>29348567
>I kind of miss that show.
soon.
>>
>>29348787
The hell am I looking at?
>>
>>29348787
But they got the canon all wrong!
They now have super strength with or without the suit!

>>29350207
Power Rangers move.

After the shitstorm that raged about the straight to youtube fan movie, hollywood realized they can shill a full blown big budget movie.
>>
>>29350228
>nb4 what fan movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.