[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestrian Wrestling Entertainment - A CYOA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 5

File: Wrestlingcyoa.jpg (75KB, 794x471px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestlingcyoa.jpg
75KB, 794x471px
The Pro Wrestling lifestyle, one that involves a lot of chaos and change up and down. You have decided to partake in it, for reasons unmentioned to anypony else.

Maybe you just want all the bits? Maybe you just want the fame? Maybe you just want to be noticed? Maybe some combination of all three?

The Equestrian Wrestling Entertainment is the top company in all of Equestria, though who doesn't know that? It's got so many known ponies involved in it already. The Princesses, The Elements of Harmony, for some reason Sombra is a part of it. You question why that is, but wrestling logic is wrestling logic.

Anyways, you're there for one reason, you've been called in for the opportunity to sign a contract. Undoubtedly, you're going to have to work your way up from the bottom to the top. It's going to be quite the mountain for you to climb. The friends and enemies you form will be key to how your trip goes. You can be the biggest hero in EWE, or the biggest villain. The choice is up to you.

But, wait a second, something here in the info box of the contract sent to you is missing. You'd better fill that in before you get to the Chairman. You don't want to be fired before you even start working now, do you? The Chairman of the EWE is like that.

>Are you a mare or a stallion?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12204611

>What type of wrestler are you?

>You could be a Luchador. The Lucha style is mainly known for it's fast paced offense, crazy dives, and well, flips. This is what you want to be if you're a Pegasus, as Pegasi like to fly, sometimes even off ladders.

>You could be a power based wrestler. Strong like the tree. This is where you want to be if you're an Earth Pony, known for moves like the Chokeslam and the Powerbomb. Also, you got the durability.

>You can always be a technical wrestler. Unicorns are normally good at memorizing a bunch of suplexes and submissions and using them in fights. They can also pull off good counters.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12204630
>>
>>29346509

I voted technical and mare. how long are you planning on letting the polls run?
>>
>>29346939
I'm thinking probably just a couple hours more, but I'm going to just take our hero through a bit of general development in the meantime. That way there's a bit of stuff going on.
>>
>>29347012
Hours is a long time to wait.
>>
>>29347032
Fine, around a half hour more.
>>
>>29346509
>Before you can fill out the contract, another thought pops in your head, an important one.

>Wrestling breaks down into numerous things, but one of the most important is popularity. Popularity isn't if the crowd supports you or not, it's if they react to you. The louder the reaction, the more in demand that certain superstar is. You seem to remember an absurd reaction to Chrysalis chokeslamming Celestia through a table on an earlier EWE show, yet also recall a loud booing reaction for a lot of times when Spike comes out. He's supposed to be a face, a good guy. That's normally not good for a face to be booed.

>You think to yourself a moment, isn't Spike in Developmental now? You might get sent down there too, who knows at this point. The contract you have is only a piece of the full contract, the chairman, why isn't he called a chairstallion, has the rest. When thinking about Developmental, you think about all the ponies down there. A lot of them seem to have changed names. Like how Cheerilee is now being referred as 'The Teacher' and she carries around a yard stick with which she usually cracks over some pony's head. However, Developmental can give you a taste of what popularity and winning is sooner than the alternative.

>Though, if you were on the main roster, you'd probably have to deal with opening the show a lot, if you were even wresting that week. You'd probably be told to go wrestle Twilight or some other top talent and she'd pin you in three minutes or something. You would get a lot more exposure there in terms of the amount of ponies watching. It would be a harder ascent starting out though.
>>
>>29346509
>>Are you a mare or a stallion?
The only way we'd gain popularity as a mare is through sex appeal.
Stallion

>>What type of wrestler are you?
Flippy shit doesn't attract butts in seats very long.
Technical would only attract smarks and not the everyday pony.
Power based can stay impressive as long as we don't get fat and lose muscle mass.
>>
>>29347057
>>29346939
>>29347032
>You are a technical mare who is probably a unicorn, which could come in handy. You know your style pretty well in the ring, and would probably work alright with just about anypony. Unless they are a seven foot tall behemoth who is as dumb as a box of rocks. You hope you don't have to deal with anything like that.

>You reach the chairman's office, just in time to see a pony being dragged out of the office by two burly security earth ponies, looking straight out of a bar. They're actually dragging Prince Blueblood past you. He shouts at the top of his lungs, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M THE FUTURE OF THIS COMPANY!"

>Course he is, and you're Twilight Sparkle. You walk into the chairman's office. You've seen this stallion before, Boss Bits. He's getting older in age, his short grey mane and tail showing his age as his tan coat is there. You approach him as he's smoking a cigar.

>He asks the simple question. "So you want to be a wrestler, do you? You do know you won't make as much as you think starting out, right?" He places the contract down in front of him. "Simply put, you sign this, you're joining us, you'll be working where I tell you and doing what the board thinks is best for business."

>You sign it without a moment of hesitation. He then makes a motion from another room as someone brings in what can be assumed as your wrestling outfit... an entire green spandex bodysuit and mask.

>"This is what you'll be wearing."

>Are you going to fight him on this matter?
>>
>>29347381
How revealing is it?
>>
File: rarity pls.jpg (96KB, 749x659px) Image search: [Google]
rarity pls.jpg
96KB, 749x659px
>>29347401
You're pretty much going to be topped from head to hoof in spandex.

Like Rarity used to be.
>>
>>29347415
I'd say it's okay as long as it goes well with whatever colors we are.
>>
>>29347440
Currently we're running a navy blue mane and tail.

The outfit's more of an almost forest green.

We could try to push for another color of spandex though.

Or dye our mane and tail.
>>
>>29347477
I'd say the colors work well.
>>
>>29347538
>>29347381
"Okay, sounds good."

>The pony that brought in the outfit hands it to you. Wrestling Outfit obtained! Boss looks at you and speaks up. "So, here's the deal. Your old name isn't something we want to use. We want to stick you with a new name."

"Wait, what, why? You got a bunch of ponies running around using their own names."

>"Those ponies are also way more popular than you. In fact, if I had to grade your popularity from a scale of zero to a hundred, you'd be a twenty."

>Your heart sinks a bit as you're graded a twenty, but then you blurt out.

"But what about Blueblood?"

>Boss runs a hoof through his mane, "Blueblood's annoying. However, he gets booed like nopony's business. I'd rather have you then him, but he's going to get a bigger reaction... right now."

>You nod, and then pose the question.

"What's my name going to be?"

>He looks at you, pulling out a clipboard. "We've been thinking of a few names. Miss Mystery, Anonymous, The Unknown Mare, to pick a few of the top ones."

>Well, at least it's not like you'll be called a dragon despite not being a dragon.
>>
>>29347597
Something odd happened when I was looking up stuff for possible names. I looked up synonyms for mystery and when I tried to copy mystifying I somehow got "mystifyingstar" instead. Would something like that make a decent name?
>>
>>29347687
You can push for a custom name like that if you wish. The worst the Boss can do is say no at this point.
>>
>>29347705
I suck with names, that's why I'm asking instead of saying that's what I want.
>>
>>29347717
My opinion, as a pony name/wrestling name, Mystifying Star could be great. Certainly would've been a full fledged choice if I thought of it.

Also, bear in mind, we don't know how long we'll be wearing the mask. If we get popular enough, the Boss might let us take off the outfit. We could also change our name then or not, that's the only possible time we could change it.
>>
>>29347754
Than lets go for it. Also found a song with that name:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaHVzFPBhoU
>>
>>29347754
Here's a silly song for the silly pony.
A wrestler name? How's about Incognito?
>>
>>29347815
Or incognita. Change the "o" to an "a" to change the masculine to feminine.
>>
>>29347825
>>29347815
This could work as well. Especially Incognita.

Could always front both names to him and see which one he prefers.
>>
I'm voting for proposing both Incognita Star (Incognita for short) and Mystifying Star as possible pony wrestler names unless anybody has other suggestions.
>>
>>29347925
Im liking Icognita as the wrestler name and Mystic Star as the pony name.
>>
>>29347925
Okay. Sounds like a plan.

>>29347992
This is also a possibility. You can make the two names now if you'd like to.
>>
>>29347992
That does sound pretty good. It's certainly simpler.
>>
>>29348087
We going forward with this?
>>
>>29348114
Mystifying Star as real name? Guess that works.
>>
>>29348114
Aye. Mystic Star as real name, Incognita as suggested wrestler name.
>>
>>29348165
Mystic or Mystifying?
>>
>>29348193
I think they're going for Mystic Star.
>>
>>29348305
I like Mystifying, sounds like it could make for a more interesting special talent.
>>
>>29348315
Gonna just roll 7 dice then, odds are Mystifying, evens are Mystic.

Course, Random.org rolls me five evens. Mystic wins.

>>29347597
>While slipping into the outfit, you put a hoof to your chin.

"What about Incognita?"

>Boss looks at the clipboard for a few moments, and then at you, thinking intently, before putting down his cigar and the clipboard, his forehooves now touching above the table. "Sounds good, Incognita it is. There's now only one more thing to take care of. I could put you on the main roster or I can put you in developmental. Tell me, do you have any preference?"

>Here you go, your chance to tell him where you want to go. Not sure if he'll put you where you want to go though. Maybe if you give good reasons.
>>
>>29348425
I prefer developmental. Learn the ropes and work our way to fame gradually.
>>
>>29348449
Same. Work our way from the bottom to the top.
>>
I'm going to be sporadic for the rest of today because I've got something going on, but I'll try to post in once in a while and keep this thing going.

>>29348425
>>29348449
>>29348500
"I'd rather do it from developmental. I think it's better to work my way up instead of being thrown into a spot I would not be prepared for."

>Boss looks at you, giving a small nod. "My thoughts exactly. Tomorrow you will report in with the Developmental Territory, you know of NXTE Wrestling, right?"

>Course you have, the NeXT Equestrian Wrestling, the developmental branch of the EWE. Cheerilee is there, Cloud Chaser and Flitter there, some of the Wonderbolts are there. Even some characters that were told to be 'found in a unique place' are part of that too. But, who really knows what the Shadowbolts are anyways. You haven't heard of them before their EWE inclusion.

"Course, there's a lot going on there. A lot of unique wrestlers."

>He nods, smiling. "Well, then you be there at the arena at... let's say 7AM Sharp, it'll give you a time to take everything in. You can leave now, or stick around if you wish, who knows, you might run into someone, Incognita."

>You nod and leave the office. You could go back to the hotel and sleep for tomorrow or wander around the HQ.
>>
>>29348651
Unless we have to wake up early in the morning, let's wander around. Priority 1 is to sleep if we wake up early, #2 is too explore.
>>
>>29346509
Wait is this sport wrestling or performance wrestling. (I will probably play either way)
>>
>>29348716
We're probably looking at a 10-11AM Wakeup time.

>>29348733
Pro Wrestling. Except... think of it more from a videogame standpoint in terms of a career.
>>
>>29348740
Not bad. Wandering it is.
>>
>>29348740
Is spike a big boi or a litte boi?
>>
>>29348930
Spike is medium boi. Let's go with Big Mac height. Debating doing the same with the CMC if they get involved.

>>29348752
>>29348651
>You decide to go have a random adventure around the HQ. You decide to take the elevator down a few levels to check out the gym, mainly because that's a big place where a lot of wrestlers hang out.

>When you enter the gym, you actually do see a few characters that you know of inside. Bulk Biceps seems to be doing some weight training with a Barbell. Rainbow Dash seems to be running on a treadmill. Derpy Hooves is there too... seemingly tied up in a jump rope.

>There's a few others around the room as well, other noticeable ones are Flitter, Svengallop, who just seems to be watching than actually doing anything, the lazy stallion, and a random non-shiny Changeling.
>>
>>29349070
By that I mean... adult sized, not Big Mac sized.
>>
>>29349070
Let's talk to the changeling?
>>
>>29349070
>Derpy Hooves is there too... seemingly tied up in a jump rope.
Oh god. Does she. Does she want any help? Fuck. Is this a guise to trick her competitors into underestimating her? Is she honestly terrible?
>>
>>29349073
So normal pony sized?
>>
>>29349070
Looking a bit tamgled up there derpy
>>
>>29349197
*tangled
>>
>>29349189
Yessir. Nothing too super crazy in size. Tallest/Biggest you'll see in this thing is probably Iron Will or Tirek or Discord.

>>29349118
>>29349133
>>29349197

>You walk over to the Changeling, the Changeling hisses as it's eyes narrow, looking at you. It's probably some kind of warning hiss by the way it's looking, kind of bent down.

>You try to wave to the Changeling as you move a step closer.

"Hello, I'm Incognita. I've just been signed to a new..."

>It hisses at you again, giving a response as it's eyes narrow more, almost being straight lines. "The queen wantsssss ussssss to ssssscout the competition for her. Do not interfere."

>Might be best to not deal with that right now. There might not be any tables in the gym, but Chrysalis could somehow appear out of nowhere and take us down. If there's one thing she's protective of, it's her Changelings. You take a look over at Derpy, who is now pretty much hogtied on the floor now, with a confused stare as to how she ended up getting in this position.

>From what you know by paying attention of the EWE, Derpy's not exactly... the worst, but a lot of her win/loss record can be summed up as dumb luck. She's somehow pulled off a few miracle upsets, no one expected her to beat Princess Luna, but the next week loses due to making a mistake. A Savant of sorts, maybe?

>Course, you could always go attempt to go after the Changeling again. Chrysalis might appear and you could try to form an alliance, but if you don't, she'll be an enemy. Luckily she's main roster, so you don't have to worry about that for a while, you think.
>>
>>29349373
Oh wow. Rude much. No wonder. It's a scout. It doesn't know how to woo the mares. I just wanted to make friends, but you know what screw this guy.
>>
>>29349373
Lets go help Derpy.
>>
>>29349373
Lets ignore the ling and talk to derpy.
>>
>>29348740
So like the wwe but real?
>>
>>29349533
We don't know that yet.
>>
>>29349373
OK? You know you're not being very discreet about this scouting bidness.
>>
>>29349533
>>29349563
More or less, yes, but we don't really know that yet.

>>29349461
>>29349518
>>29349526
>>29349708
"You know you're a jerk and not being very discreet about your job."

>After teasing the scout ling for a moment, you go over and unhogtie Derpy. She slowly gets up and looks at you for a few minutes, then suddenly hugs you out of thanks.

>Her hugging is a little tight, you slowly are able to wiggle your way out of it and look at her. She grins as she responds, "Oh, thank you so much, one moment I was jumping rope, and then I tripped. I have no idea what went wrong."

"Yeah, don't mention it."

>She looks at you, tilting her head as her eyes circle around a moment. "I've never seen you before, are you a new wrestling mare?"

>You nod and start the introduction phase.

"Yes, I'm Incognita, Boss just signed me to a Developmental Contract."

>She gasps as she looks at you. "So, you're the new pony he was talking about earlier."

>You nod and motion over to the scout.

"What about him? What's he doing here?"

>Derpy looks over at him, the scout points to his eyes over to Derpy, as if he's got his eyes on her. She looks back at you. "Only thing I know is that the others say he's horrible at his job."

>He speaks up from his corner. "Ssssshhhhut up! Thhhey know nothhing. I am bessst ssscout."

>Before he can talk, another changeling enters the gym, reaching over and grabbing him in a headlock, pulling him out of the area without a second thought. Both Derpy and you blink in confusion before turning to each other. She looks at you and gives a smile. "Wanna be friends, 'Nita?"
>>
>>29349787
Sure that would be nice.
Ask if she wants to train with you.
>>
>>29349787
>He speaks up from his corner. "Ssssshhhhut up! Thhhey know nothhing. I am bessst ssscout."
Pffft. Now ain't that jus the cutest thing. It thinks it's good at its job.
>>
This might be my last update for... a bit because I gotta relax, then sleep, and stuff.

And typing parts when brain is mush is not a great idea.

>>29349814
>>29349889

"Yeah, sure Derpy. You want to train with me for a bit?"

>You have successfully gained Derpy as an ally. Your alignment as a whole is currently leaning towards Face/Good.

>She nods to you and takes a look down at the jump ropes, rubbing the back of her head with a hoof. "I..." She gives a nervous chuckle, "...think I'm done with the jump rope, so what do you want to do, 'Nita?"

>After taking a look around there's a number of things. You have the small weights, the large weights, the massage balls, the treadmills, or well, there's an actual practice ring in the gym. You could train with Derpy in the ring if you wish.
>>
>>29350027
Lets train in the ring.
>>
>>29350027
Sleeping now if For the best. The thread won't disappear overnight.
>>
>>29350099
Inb4 it 404s
>>
>>29350027
Why not. We could learn something from some light sparring.
>>
>>29350027
>>29350048
>>29350276
>You make a motion over to the ring with a hoof.

"How about some training in the ring? A light spar sounds good."

>Derpy has a grin on her face as she nods. "Sure 'Nita, that sounds nice."

>The two of you head down to the ring. You climb the side steel steps and get in between the ropes, while Derpy just slides in underneath the bottom rope. The gray mare pushes herself off the canvas as she looks over at you, smiling. "So, just a little practice match, okay, 'Nita! Ready when you are."

>You nod and watch her carefully. One of you is going to have to start by going on the offensive.
>>
>>29352106
Dry to trip her and pin her to the mat.
>>
>>29352106
>>29352180
>You decide it's probably best to go to the offensive, so when you both stand upright, you try to sweep her with your leg. Derpy didn't suspect a thing, so she goes down to the mat. You quickly jump right on top of her and try to pin her.

>Derpy struggles for a moment, but is able to push you off her with her hind hooves. However, you decide to rush her and put her right into a corner turnbuckle of the ring to limit the crazy luck she has. Your second shoulder thrust misses it's mark though, as she's gone down to the ground and is now currently attempting to crawl out from under you.

>The missed shoulder thrust hasn't really dazed you or anything, so if you wanted to, you could prevent her right now from her escape.
>>
>>29352301
Yeah try preventing her from escaping. I do think know a thing about wrestling.
>>
>>29352301
She's low to the ground crawling under us now? In that case jump on her again and attempt to lock up her legs so she can't squirm away. Try forcing a hind-hoof around under her belly and use a fore-hoof to apply pressure to the back of her neck. Be very, very careful about keeping balance or else dumb luck horse might flip Incognita into a vulnerable position.
>>
>>29352301
>>29352336
>>29352440
>You turn around and pounce on her back, trying to tie up her hind legs a bit while you lock her in the submission, a hind leg slipping under her while you put pressure on her neck. She tries to fight this by squirming and moving forward, but you continue to apply pressure.

>It's hard keeping a standard grip on with all the wiggling she's doing though, but you're keeping balance on her back right now. It's good you're a technical mare, or you'd probably be in a bad position right now.

>She does have a hoof free and is reaching up to try to shove your face and push you off her, with mixed results. Your grip is loosening a bit, especially on the back of her neck. Though, your grip doesn't become an issue as she's squirmed over under the rope, breaking your hold on her neck with the bottom rope.
>>
someone get the mud. rrowwrr
>>
>>29352544
Question, is groping against the rules?
>>
>>29352618
Normally, such a thing isn't really done much in an actual match, though this isn't an actual match. However, be aware that if you do choose to grope her, you might have to make it discreet, unless you want everyone in the gym to just look at you.

Also, she probably will give some sort of reaction to it. You're not sure what that reaction is, but it could very well be anything at this point in time.
>>
>>29352618
>>29352673
Let's not grope her. I don't want her to file a lawsuit or something against us.
>>
I'm wondering how much violence is allowed. The real matches are supposed to be performances, right? Could we give Derpy a few jabs in the side? Not maliciously, but to break her down a bit more.
>>
>>29352735
I thought wrestling is all about tosses, submissions, and grappling? Throwing jabs sounds like something you'd do in boxing or MMA.
>>
>>29352673
Holy shit she a slippery sucker. So we know she has ditzy luck, yeah? Let's think out of the box and do something no one would expect. Let's tickle her.
>>
>>29352747
Technically yes, it's mostly those things you mentioned, though if we're doing full-on "show" wrestling those matches have shit like bouncing off the side of the ring into a flying kick or throwing a few punches. https://youtu.be/Bo3lv3uJO7g?t=3m42s
>>
>>29352618
Do not grope her
At least not yet maybe in a few weeks.
>>
>>29352735
We're performing, but we're also trying to go for the win, unless you want to throw the match, but that's at your leisure.

AKA: What you'd see in Current Wrestling games with career modes and everything.

>>29352756
Yes, we know she has ditzy luck, tickling her is a possibility.

Right now she's laying partway on the apron, we've got a hoof under her belly but we're completely inside the ropes.
>>
>>29352823
I say we throw this match as it cannot possibly be good for her self esteem to lose to the new girl even with her luck based style (we can try and beat her tomorow.
Dont make her able to tell we did it though.
>>
>>29352823
>Right now she's laying partway on the apron
Is that a good thing?
>>
>>29352866
I guess. It's not like this is an official match, and no one in the room who may be watching isn't gonna boo for throwing in the towel.
>>
>>29352870
It means if you wanted too, you could push her off the apron and out of the ring, she'd probably land with a thud outside the ring.

Though this is just a practice match and you're supposed to be friends.
>>
>>29352881
Oh no. I don't want to hurt her. She's too pure for this work.

Vote throwing the match.
>>
>>29352972
World
>>
File: IMG_1352.png (717KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.png
717KB, 1000x581px
Its not to lurk in 3150 anon
>>
>>29352866
>>29352879
>>29352972
>You decide that it's probably best to let Derpy have a victory in the practice match, but hey, doesn't mean you can't do a few things in the meantime. The two of you have a decent back and forth match for about five minutes, then she somehow slips between your legs and pulls you down for a quick pin. You could kick out, but you decide not to as you get pinned by Derpy. She lets go and looks down at you with a grin. "You're pretty good, you should be on the main roster!"

"Thanks, but, I'd rather work my way up from the bottom to the top, you understand, right?"

>She nods quickly as she looks at you and helps you up to your hooves. "Right! Though, since we're friends, I could take you backstage during the main show, that way you can meet more of the wrestlers! Oh, oh, oh, plus I can go to see you wrestle tomorrow!" Derpy seems quite happy that she won, even if it was the practice match.

>You are leaning even more so towards face now.

>She asks you a question. "Do you maybe want to go walk around the headquarters with me, or do you need to sleep for tomorrow? I could show you a few places, like the Cafeteria. They make some good muffins!"
>>
>>29353041
Maybe one more place before we hit the hay?
>>
>>29353041
The "good guys" are face, so who are the "bad guys"?
>>
>>29353093
Heels.
>>
>>29353041
>>29353077
"Sure, one last place is fine."

>Derpy almost squees out of pure happiness and takes you out of the gym, leading you to the stairwell, before you both head downstairs, she looks at you with a smile. "Hey, 'Nita, how long have you been wrestling?"

"Just probably a few years, why?"

>Derpy looks at you with a smile. "Oh, just asking. I'm still shocked you're going to NX..." Derpy sniffs the air after getting off at a level, her pupils shrink a bit. "Muffins."

>Oh no. Derpy grabs you by the hoof and races off, going out the door, down the hallway, and quickly into the cafeteria. Course, she accidentally loses a grip on you. You slide to a safe stop, meanwhile, she goes sliding towards a pyramid of hot blueberry muffins, and crashes into it, getting buried in muffins. You can hear vigorous chewing noises from inside the debris. She'll be fine.
>>
>>29353252
Let's snag a few muffins and other food. We must be hungry after all that wrestling.
Heh. What do you call a grappling changeling? A wrestling.
>>
>>29353252
Lets look around a bit to see what else is going on. I wonder if they made that knowing about her antics?
>>
>>29353252
We can't be the only ones in here, are we?
>>
>>29353268
>>29353270
>>29353331

>You think of a funny changeling joke, better not say it in front of any changelings though. You walk over and discreetly take a pair of muffins from the pile. Derpy will be fine. You take a look around the room. Starlight and Trixie are talking to each other while they're eating a sunflower sandwich. Spitfire's watching Soarin just completely devour an Apple pie. Discord and Fluttershy are having some tea together.

>Also, taking a look at the food prep area, AJ and Pinkie pie are actually standing behind it, the two of them wearing hairnets. AJ's still wearing her hat on top of her hairnet though. Pinkie's randomly caramelizing an apple, while AJ's just staring at her. There's another foodmare back there also, making the non-apple and non-sweet stuff.
>>
>>29353367
I want to say hello to the two top tier ponies working the food area and maybe get a peak at the third pony. Let's ask them what's on the menu.
>>
>>29353367
Lets get under there with derpy.
>>
>>29353500
We gotta free her by eating by eating out way too her.
>>
>>29353500
>>29353546
You want to steal her muffins?
>>
>>29353663
She can't eat them all.
>>
>>29353681
Are you sure?
>>
>>29353663
>>29353681
>>29353698
She's already devoured quite a noticeable amount of muffins by now. If things continue as they are, she'll probably be out in ten-fifteen minutes.
>>
>>29353725
God damn she can really put them away what a fatty
>>
>>29353769
Maybe. You're probably questioning how she can eat that much and yet not really be fat.

Then you realize that... some things just don't make sense in life.

Do you still want to save her from her muffin fate or go talk to Pinkie, AJ, and the other unknown food mare?
>>
>>29353892
Save the damsel in distress from the muffin moutain monster.
>>
>>29353972
This
>>
>>29353972
>>29354169
>Being the super face that you are you dive into the muffin pile to grab and pull out Derpy from the pile. However, the instant you let go, she hops right on top of the pile, turning to look at you. "Thank you, but I think I can handle it from here, 'Nita. There's just so many muffins." She chomps down more muffins as you just look at her.

"Alright Derpy, sure you'll be fine?"

>She replies while eating. "Mmm-hmm! Mmmf mmmf mmmf mmmf." Something about her being completely fine and something. As you turn to look at AJ and Pinkie, you notice something. Pinkie is missing, and AJ's staring right at you.

>Suddenly, you can hear heavy breathing behind you. Do you dare turn around?
>>
>>29354247
Turn around
Shout boo
>>
>>29354247
Turn around and boop the first pony we see.
>>
>>29354275
>>29354329
>You are able to quickly turn around, seeing Pinkie Pie and her Party Cannon. Before you can say Boo or Boop her in the nose with your hoof, though, she fires the cannon, confetti and streamers just cover your face and your entire attire as she looks at you with a wide grin on her face. "Hello there, I've never seen you before here, that must mean that you are new, I'm Pinkie Pie, and that over there is Applejack, but enough about that, you're new, hi, hello, what's your name, my name is Pinkie Pie and well, oh. That's right, I have something for you here."

>She suddenly crams a cupcake in your mouth and you chew it as Derpy pokes her in the shoulder with a hoof. "That's my friend 'Nita... Her actual name is.. Incognita, but I like 'Nita better."

>Pinkie looks at Derpy and gasps, "Derpy, you made a friend and didn't tell me? I'm going to have to throw a big party now, oh my gosh, plus she's friends with you so that means she's friends with me too!" She wiggles her eyebrows for a moment, as if she's waiting for something.

>Congratulations, Pinkie Pie is now your friend.

"Uh, I'm not sure if a big party is the best idea, I mean, I am supposed to report to developmental tomorrow."

>Pinkie looks at you, tilting her head, "You... don't want a big party? Do you still want a party though?"
>>
Also, on a non-game note, yay, we passed 100 posts not too long ago. Truly running well for now.

I'm enjoying doing this, and I hope you all enjoy playing along.
>>
>>29354384
Sorry I'm not posting. Lunar new year prep
>>
>>29354395
That's alright, haha.

I'm gonna get me some dinner while I wait for responses.
>>
>>29354378
Maybe just a small one.
>>
>>29354378
>>29354506
"Maybe just a small one, Pinkie?"

>Suddenly Pinkie pulls in a clothed table and pulls off the cloth, revealing cake, punch, pretty much the full party spread. It's like she had prepared this whole thing ahead of time. She then jumps up and more streamers and confetti fall from the ceiling, music begins to randomly play, and well, it's a party. You wonder if Pinkie didn't know what you meant by a small party, but then you realize, for her, this is pretty small.

>At least the party won't last long. Other ponies are funneling into the cafeteria, including the rest of the Elements of Harmony, and everyone who was in the gym earlier. We even get to see 'Best Changeling Scout' sneak up and STEAL some cake, squinting at you as he does so.
>>
>>29354807
Let him steal the cake
Chat with the unknown cook a little.
>>
>>29354807
>We even get to see 'Best Changeling Scout' sneak up and STEAL some cake, squinting at you as he does so.
That is...the cutest thing. Ever.
This guy's probably as dangerous as he is good at being a scout. Let's grab a cup of punch and a plate full of a bit of everything on the party spread. Then present an opportunity to 'Best Scout' to 'steal' our punch and plate of food.
>"Jee I sure hope no one takes my food."
>>
>>29354807
Bonus points if we can still befriend the changeling, even if he's a terrible scout. He could be our little double agent against the "evil" side.
>>
>>29354867
>>29355015
>>29355276

>You first decide to get yourself a plate full of food and a cup of punch. Then deciding to leave it behind to go talk to the unknown cook.

"Gee... I sure hope..."

>You take a glance back and the black holey changeling hoof reaches up and just takes all your everything. Course, you still have your two muffins. You eat one of those muffins when you walk up to the unknown mare. She's got a blue hairnet on both her brown mane and tail, and a nice dark purple coat. She is also an Earth Pony. You swallow your muffin and introduce yourself.

"Hello, I'm Incognita, I'm a new wrestler for NXTE. How are you doing, miss?"

>She looks at you and smiles. "I'm Spring Stream, I don't really wrestle here, but I tend to do some other job. They have me interview talent on occasion."

>Huh, interesting, she's an interviewer.
>>
>>29355305
So how long have you been here.
>>
>>29355305
Got any funny interview stories? Any tips new recruits?
>>
>>29355305
What can you tell me about, "best scout?"
>>
So is this a fan comic or something?
and if not, why the loony toons style?
>>
>>29355489
This is a CYOA, choose your own adventure. The opening image was taken from one of the MLP Comics that dealt with wrestling.

Pro Wrestling is known for it's general absurdity and insanity happening a lot. That's why a lot of crazy things happen here.
>>
>>29355489
>>29355500
Have you guys seen the crazy shit they do in WWE? Diving at someone from a ladder, foldable chain fights, cage fight, fights happening above a cage fight, melee suitcases, throwing wrestlers at the judges table or into the audience.

Who here remembers the Under Taker? What about that luchador dude that did those flip things around people?
>>
>>29355332
>>29355357
>>29355396

"How long have you been here?"

>"Oh about six months, they hired me and a few others to help with the non-wrestling duties. Announcing, commentating, interviewing, cameraponies.. you know."

"Got any interesting interview storys, got any tips for a new wrestling mare?"

>She looks at you and looks around, whispering. "Well, my main tip is that most ponies are friendly, but I'd try to avoid Chrysalis if you see her, she's normally not in a good mood, especially now. She's kind of after Celestia for something that happened a few shows ago."

>Course... Chrysalis got screwed out of a EWE Title match because of Celestia. You really do not want to get involved in such a matter, thankfully you chose to go to developmental.

"Heh... right... What can you tell me about that drone who goes around saying he's the best drone?"

>"Oh, that little guy? We kind of just put up with him, he's so cute and adorable and thinks he's the best. He can't really hurt anypony, so don't mind him."
>>
>>29355489
I believe the OP pic is from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic comic issue #29
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Friendship_is_Magic_Issue_29

The loony toons art-style is Jay Fosgitt's, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>29355559
Yes anon, you'd be right.
>>
>>29355526
We won't do that stuff a lot in Developmental. But, well, we'll do some fun stuff, probably.
>>
>>29355547
I just want to hug him and tell him how good of a job he's doing.
>>
>>29355489
because fosgit is a hack

seriously though i do not actualy mind most of his ponys its not show style but it should not have to be but jesus christ his celestia is terrible
>>
>>29355547
Maybe its just to lul us into a false sense of security
>>
>>29355608
There is a high chance of him hissing at the sudden hug.

>>29355661
You've got no info on him, so this is also possible. You haven't seen him anytime.

So, really, either choice would be valid.
>>
>>29355753
We'll hug him. Later. Let's ask her if she's got a clue what we're gonna do tomorrow.
>>
>>29355753
What time is it now?
>>
>>29355931
>Looking at the cafeteria clock, it is currently 8PM.

>>29355875

"So, what am I supposed to be doing tomorrow when I report in to developmental?"

>"Well, I'm not sure for you specifically, but normally the new trainees go in and wrestle in the first match. Get used to the crowd. They'll probably want to do a few things before the show to you, explain the general rundown of what they do."
>>
>>29355989
thank her for her help and head to bed we have a long day ahead of us

give an i'm onto you look to the changeling
>>
This may or may not be it for me for the CYOA today.

>>29356104
"Thanks for your help, Spring. I'm going to go rest up and get ready for tomorrow."

>You thank her and bid farewell to her and the others, before looking under the table, squinting at 'Best Drone'. He squints back at you and then hisses lightly at you, cupcake frosting smeared on his mouth as he hisses.

>You decide to not hug him for right now, maybe you'll get him back another time. But you give him the 'I'm onto you' look as you slowly pull your head out of under the table and leave the cafeteria.

>After leaving the HQ, you go straight home and go take a nap, waking up at around 8AM, getting a bath, eating food, and going out in your wrestling outfit to the small arena where the development is doing their show. You get allowed into the building after a small chat with security, and instantly run into Derpy.

>"Hey, best friend, are you ready for your debut? Are ya, 'Nita? Are ya?"
>>
>>29356236
You bet I am.
>>
>>29356236
I'm a little nerve. This is only development buT I hope I do well. Do you have any idea who i'll be wrestling?
>>
>Start of second day seemed a good time to pause the EWE CYOA so my brain doesn't spasm and I make horrible decisions.
The brain spasm really showed this post. You really needed that sleep.
>>
>>29356236
Best, friend? Derpy would consider Mythic a best friend? They've only know each other for less then a day and she already considers the MC to be a better friend then her others? Woah.
>>
>>29357539
>>
>>29357240
Yeah, it's not all going to be gold, brains going to have those moments.

>>29357539
Derpy truly thinks highly of any friend she has. So... Her calling you a 'best friend' isn't... completely unexpected.

>>29356236
>>29356310
>>29356514
"You bet I am, but... I do have a little bit of nerves, I mean... first match and all. Do you have any idea who I'm going to be wrestling?"

>She nods, but instead of directly telling you, she motions for you to follow her. The two of you wander throughout the backstage area. She takes you two past the craft services table where she procures another muffin, before leading you to the gorilla position. The gorilla position is not for gorillas though, it's the staging area right before the curtain where wrestlers get ready to go through and wrestle. She points to a taped piece of paper on the wall. You go up to read it. It seems to be an event rundown.

>'Incognita vs Roseluck
Fleetfoot and High Winds vs Shoeshine and Parasol
Amethyst Star Promo
Zephyr Breeze vs Nurse Redheart
Cheerilee vs Minuette'

>Looks like you'll be wrestling first, as expected.
>>
>>29359292
Alright let's fuck her up. We can do this.
>>
>>29359292
Do some light stretching.
>>
>>29359292
Does that mean we can find Roseluck here?
>>
>>29359436
Unfortunately, she's not near the gorilla position, but she's most likely somewhere in the arena. Probably already knows about her match too.
>>
>>29359292
If we're starting soon then get a warmup going. Bounce up and down to get the blood pumping. Do a few stretches. Go through the motions of a couple techniques depending on the space available.

We want to make a strong first impression.
>>
>>29359381
>>29359422
>>29359570
>After taking a look at the timeframe, you're coming on soon. You take a look at Derpy as you stretch out your hooves for a bit, she just watches. She speaks to you during the stretches.

>"You're going on first, that's a good spot! 'Nita, you're going to get cheered for sure."

"Why is that?"

>"Well... Roseluck doesn't get the best reaction, so I'm sure you'll be cheered since you're facing her. Oh, just remember the obvious is banned during a match... I've forgotten that before."

>She's referring to flying and magic being banned during all matches. You curse the banning of magic, being a unicorn, but... if magic wasn't banned, what's to stop someone like Discord from winning all his matches in an instant. That wouldn't make for a fun show.

>You bounce up and down as you nod towards Derpy, practicing moving your hooves around to go through a few small motions. Suddenly though, your focus is interrupted by a voice.

>"They're putting me against the new mare... the horror. Why do I have to be the one to test out the new talent this time."

>You turn your neck and you can slowly see Roseluck walking over, shaking her head. She's actually wearing a pair of dark brown tights with a rose down the sides of them. Ponies have the choice most of the time if they want to wear an outfit or not down to the ring, Roseluck apparently likes to.

>You wonder if you should talk to her. Though she does not seem pleased to be working with you at all.
>>
>>29359878
Why is she disliked?
>>
>>29359878
Talk to her anyways. And be polite. It's her choice if she wants to be the jerk for, "testing out the new talent."
>>
>>29359976
This
>>
>>29360094
Specificly just say hello
>>
>>29359878
I want to talk to hee. I bet she's a nice person after the initial distain.
>>
>>29359949
She's not really liked by the fans due to her being a bit over-dramatic. Turns out the fans don't really care for her personality on a regular basis.

>>29359878
>>29359976
>>29360094
>>29360314
>You decide going up and saying hello would be the best thing to do. You stroll over and extend a hoof to her.

"Hello, I'm Incognita, looks like we'll be wrestling today, let's have a good match out there."

>She looks at you like 'what are you doing' and slowly pushes your hoof back down to the floor. "... Yeah, no. I'm sure you're nice and all, but unlike Derpy over there, I don't make friends just by meeting someone. Last time I had to 'test out the new talent' it was a horrible experience. They almost ruined me. It was incredibly a frightening experience. So, we're not becoming friends. This is just a match, that's it."

>You seem to recall the last time a new talent did wrestle here, the latest ones would've been the Shadowbolts and you do remember a certain match with Roseluck where one of them did powerbomb her off the apron through a table. She actually got injured for a few months because of that. Ouch.
>>
>>29360749
Ok. Ouch. I'd feel the same way if I were in Roseluck's place.
>>
>>29360749
Yeah okay, sure. A professional relationship is perfectly fine. If you want we can practice together later and make each-other better. Strictly business.
>>
>>29360749
Well i hope we can still be friends at some point in the future and i will try not to hurt you to bad.
>>
>>29360825
So long as she promises the same doing no harm.
>>
>>29360843
Nah
Nobody even said anything about no harm just dont injure her.
>>
>>29360785
Yeah, it's really not a good thing she's been through.

>>29360749
>>29360818
>>29360825
>>29360843
"Well, sure, that's fine, I'll try to not injure you. We can practice together and try to get better later, if you'd like?"

>She looks at you, shaking her head. "Thanks, but no thanks, I already have a group of training partners, and... well... I'd rather not train with a new wrestler. Plus... You have Derpy to train with. That's probably, enough mare to train with."

>Derpy is just quickly nomming a muffin as the two of you look over at her. She swallows and quickly waves to you. Suddenly music begins to play and Roseluck lets out a small sigh. "That's my cue." She heads through the curtain, you can hear her getting a small booed reaction.

>This is it. Just moments away from walking through that curtain. The question is... are you ready?
>>
>>29360877
Yes we are we have been waiting for this.
>>
>"Thanks, but no thanks, I already have a group of training partners, and... well... I'd rather not train with a new wrestler.
Damn.

>>29360877
Last second check to make sure nothing obvious is wrong. Take deep breaths and focus. First chance to prove Incognita is best pro-wrestling mare. Get hype!
>>
>>29360877
Double check the costume, then go get em tiger.
>>
>>29360877
Get in the zone Mystic. Your a wrestler. You are THE wrestler. Undefeatable, as graceful as a princess but as deadly as a viper.
>>
>>29360877
Get pumped filly!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
>>
>>29360877
>>29360912
>>29360921
>>29360966
>>29361035
>>29361188
>Of course you are ready. After taking a quick look at your outfit to make sure you don't have a malfunction or something. Derpy gives you a wave with her hoof as you hear the music stop. It's go time.

>Music begins to play, sounds a bit mysterious, but you're Incognita. They're really pushing the mystery part of your character. You take a few deep breaths, getting psyched up and head through the curtain, hearing the ring announcer.

>"Introducing, making her EWE debut, Incognita!"

>You walk out on stage, to a pretty good cheering reaction. You soak it in for a moment, it feels good. Slowly walking down to the ring, you high hoof a number of audience members, including a few fillies and colts that are happy to see you. Looking back to the ring, you can see Roseluck just leaning against a corner turnbuckle, just looking at you, there's also a white pegasus mare with a black mane wearing a referee's outfit.

>So far, you're making a good impression, the only question is how will your impression be when the match starts. You don't want to injure Roseluck, but you're going to go all out to defeat her, right? Without being a massive heel, that is.
>>
>>29361468
We'll beat her butt with skill and technique!
>>
>>29361468
Of course we dont want to look bad but we are not going to just let her win. Lets try our hardest to win.
>>
>>29361468
>>29361476
>>29361483

>You get into the ring, as the ref checks you both out, feeling your outfits for any illegal objects. Course, Roseluck does not take too kindly to it, pointing out that you're covered in spandex. The refereeing mare doesn't find anything though.

>Roseluck pushes herself a bit away from the turnbuckle as she walks over to you. The two of you are staring eye to eye as the ref motions for the bell to be rung. The second it's rung, Roseluck is striking at you with her hooves. You hold up your own forelegs to break the strikes, before catching her hoof and giving her a hoofdrag, using the leg to lock in a submission. Her body arches and she's pinning you by putting your shoulders on the mat, 1... You let go and kick out. She and you get back up, and you ambush her with a few hoof punches. Quickly after, you whip her into the ropes, to where she slides out under the bottom rope for a breather.

>We could dive here, we could also not try to be a risky unicorn and just get out to chase her, or we could wait for her to reenter. She's got a ten count to return in the ring before she gets disqualified, after all.
>>
>>29361542
Bleh, typing we instead of you. I'm really in the mood for match writing though. This is going to be fun.
>>
>>29361542
Wait for her to reenter get ready to charge her as she does.
>>
>>29361542
If she wants that breather so badly, we should just let her have it.
>>
>>29361542
Let Roseluck breath for now. She's seen "new talent" before, and Incognita is "mysterious", so we need to be unpredictable but still calculated.
>>
>>29361542
As we aait for Roseluck to reenter the ring, let's turn our back to her and wave to the crowd and gets some cheers. That could help boost our career. Keep our back turned, but we do we should keep close attention of the sounds of hooves on the mat. If we hear rapid hooves approaching from behind, duck and go for a leg sweep then pin her to the mat. If we don't hear her approaching, turn around and stay on the defense.
>>
>>29361542
>>29361584
>>29361589
>>29361619
>>29361673

>You back away from the ropes, watching and waiting for her to reenter. She looks at you in confusion as the referee is counting. One...Two...Three... You think she was totally expecting a dive or something. Good thing you did not. You wave to the crowd and pump them up a bit, getting them to cheer. Four...Five... After five, she reenters the ring and tries to ambush you, you duck her charge and go for a legsweep. She just hops over it, but you counter by snapmaring her onto the canvas, flipping her over on her plot.

>You then lock in a submission onto her neck, but she gets up and rams you back first into the turnbuckle to break the hold, She hits you with a back elbow, then turns around to attempt to put you into the corner with a clothesline, but you duck under her forehoof. Your forehoof slides under her neck as you slip your hind hoof below her hind legs and trip her over, giving her an STO. She's now flat on her back on the ground.

>What should you do, she's right next to the ropes, so any submission or pin would have her possibly grab onto the ropes to force a break?
>>
>>29361702
Sit on her forehooves and grab her around the waist
>>
>>29361796
Do this but throw in an extremely quick fakeout maneuver to see if she's susceptible and lessen her defense a bit through surprise.
>>
>>29361702
Triangle choke!
>>
>>29361702
If we can somehow roll Rose from her back onto her belly we could get her into a Crossface Cradle Pin. That would keep her hooves away from the ropes if we'really successful.
>>
>>29361951
Couldn't we latch onto Roseluck's hind legs and just fucking drag her back away from the rope?
>>
>>29361986
Oh yes this.
>>
>>29361986
Oh yeah. And maybe after drawing her the the center we could use her legs to flip her on her back.
>>
>>29361986
>>29362015

You can drag her away from the ropes, if she doesn't kick you off though, what will you do? Dragging her away would be not as easy to counter as rolling her over though. She'd probably fight you the entire way regardless.

The waist-latch would allow you to pick her up and get her upright, while the triangle choke would be a submission move to try to get her to tap out.
>>
>>29362035
Personally I know you can get someone in a triangle choke when you're on your back. I don't remember if there's a way to it when your opponent is on THEIR back.

Go for a shoulder lock
>>
>>29362035
Okay, so I'm thinking the best option is to get control of her legs while she's on her back and pull her just far enough away from the ropes to where Roseluck can't use them to her advantage. After which we work our way up her legs towards a solid waist-latch and go from there.

She'll be struggling against us so if things become too risky we release her and then instantly shoot back-in hoping she won't recover quickly enough. We should make sure she stays on her back because we're good at submissions and that position opens her up to a possible pin or cradle. On her belly Roseluck can simply buck Incognita off or do a flip, and because she's an Earth pony it'll probably be easier for her.

What do the other players think?
>>
>>29362134
Sure. Let's go with this. It's been ages since I've done any grappling so I'm just going with the flow.
>>
>>29362132
More or less there's an triangle variation where you can lock in a choke that way using the forehoof.

>>29362134
This sounds specifically like Kurt Angle strategy.

On that note, please do not try to do moonsaults.
>>
>>29362220
>This sounds specifically like Kurt Angle strategy.
I don't know what that means.
>On that note, please do not try to do moonsaults.
Sure thing boss.
>>
>>29362220
Why not? Why not moon assaults?
>>
>>29362248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0NM9D3f48
>>
>>29362220
>>29362255
Oh damn. Let's drag her away the triangle choke her.
>>
>>29361702
>>29362134
>>29362196
>>29362426

>You grab her by her legs and drag her away from the ropes. Roseluck flails a bit, trying to grab onto the ropes but they're already out of reach as now you're in the center of the ring. She then tries to fight you off, but it's too late for what your next plan is.

>You go for the waistlock, and she struggles in your grasp, trying to use a forehoof to knock you off her. The powerful hits do stun you a little bit, but you quickly grab the hoof and lock her head and forehoof together, locking in the triangle choke from her side. She's got a lot of strength though, and is able to actually use your position to roll over you and get closer to the ropes. She gets a hind hoof on the bottom rope, forcing you to break the hold.

>You want to stay on the offensive so you try to yank her away from the ropes again, but you take a kick to the gut, causing you to stumble back as she gets right back on her feet and rush you, knocking you down with a shouder block. She quickly dashes off the ropes as you get up. You know she's coming as you can hear her hooves.

>You duck under her attempted clothesline, and get behind her, giving her a nice looking Release Germane Suplex. Both of you are down on the mat.
>>
>>29362495
>weak unicorn
Can't even choke someone properly.
>>
>>29362495
Try and move away as you get up.
>>
File: incognita idea.jpg (284KB, 923x1315px) Image search: [Google]
incognita idea.jpg
284KB, 923x1315px
I did some art of Incognita. Even though I'm not usually a fan of CYOAs this one has quite a unique setting.

I'd be open to changing the design up if anything appears off about it. Keep up the good work OP.
>>
>>29362495
Are we wearing her down? Enough with these submissions. Grapple and gets some hits in. You gotta want this victory Star!
>>
>>29362589
Well, you had the choke, but with her squirming and rolling, she was able to get to the rope. Maybe you should train in keeping an opponent still during a submission.

>>29362644
Ah, thank you, haha. I do my best.

The image is quite awesome, I'm glad you like what I've done so far.

>>29362647
We have been wearing her down. Though the Suplex seems to have done the most pure damage so far as we've been unable to keep a submission locked in for long.
>>
>>29362495
Roll away and spring back up. Brace for another rush just in case.

>>29362647
I'm afraid confronting our opponent in a stand-up grapple might put Incognita at a disadvantage because Roseluck is a strong earth pony and our skill is in suplexes and submissions. Maybe try it and see if we can setup for yet another suplex.

>>29362644
Nice!
>>
>>29362495
>>29362627
>>29362737
>You roll away from her and spring back up to your feet as she does the same on the other side of the ring, pulling herself up via the ropes. You both stare each other down and she slowly moves over to you, hesitantly as you take a defensive. She quickly looks to go for a strike, but you hold up a defensive stance, but Roseluck just slips behind you. Roseluck begins picking you up but you grab onto the ropes to help stop her attempt at a back suplex.

>But that's not stopping her from trying, so when you do get lifted up, you roll behind her so you end up on your hooves, unharmed. You spin her around and kick her right in the gut, before hooking her into a quick vertical suplex on the ground. You both land rough, but the two of you get up once again, to which you try to get behind her, but she stuns you with a quick elbow and drags you over to put in the corner turnbuckle, bouncing your head off the top one before turning you around. This might be bad.
>>
>>29362970
Dodge
>>
>>29362970
Hah, nope. Fuck that shit. Drop, tackle her legs, and drive her back down into the ground. Escape the corner at all costs or else she'll pummel Incognita.

Don't stop fighting.
>>
>>29362970
>>29363043
>>29363119

>Luckily, you quickly drop down out of the way of the charging Roseluck, she was attempting to just spear you into the turnbuckle, but now her shoulder has hit the pole instead. She grunts loudly in pain as her body slumps a bit, her body stumbling back upright. You slip in behind her and grab her from behind, giving her a quick bridging back suplex. The referee comes in and counts, one...two... Roseluck kicks out. You get up to your hooves, but Roseluck is still down and hurting.

>You decide to stalk her a bit, it might be time to end this match, unless you would like to keep taking her down with some more moves. Though, you have to wonder to yourself, there's so many moves... What were you even thinking of using as a finisher?
>>
>>29363153
This fight has been a bit drawn out (has it?), which is good for us since we can dazzle the crowd.
>>
>>29363198
You can't be so sure about the time, there's not really a watch or a clock to go by, but in terms of what it feels like, you are sure you've probably been going at least seven minutes.
>>
>>29363153
I say toy with her a bit.
>>
>>29363153
Use the Muta lock as your finisher
>>
>>29363229
I thought we were trying to get on her good side.
>>
>>29363153
Let's use the Yes Lock on her.
>>
>>29363265
We're also putting on a show.
>>
>>29363272
How about playing up the crowd a bit, but not letting this opportunity slip past? I'd rather secure our first win than toy with her for too long and risk fucking up.
>>
>>29363297
Fair enough.
>>
>>29363153
Finish her!
>>
Okay, I get the idea, but we using the Yes Lock or the Muta Lock?

The Muta Lock is an inverted STF.

The YES lock is an Omoplata Crossface.
>>
>>29363480
Can we even do a Muta Lock? Wouldn't that be painful for Incognita balancing on her horn? Seems a tad fancy.

My vote is for a YES lock until Roseluck taps out.
>>
>>29363560
Considering the fact that it's a unicorn doing the move, you wouldn't be balancing so much on the horn as you would be grinding it a bit against the canvas.
>>
>>29363586
Well that's sort of what I meant. Mystic couldn't arch back because her horn would be in the way. She'd be breaking her neck. Meh, whatever.
>>
>>29363153
>You get the crowd psyched as you motion for Roseluck to get back up on her hooves, as you slowly get into it. You can hear the cheers as they're watching you get closer and closer to victory. Roseluck is slowly getting up, stumbling backwards towards you. You quickly spin her around and trip her down with a hind hoof, then locking in the Crossface hold, bringing a hind hoof in front of her shoulder as you're sitting down, wrenching her neck back.

>Her eyes widen as she lets out a pained groan, attempting to find a way out of this situation, but she's in the middle of the ring. She attempts to drag your body, but can't move it far. Her hooves are reaching out wildly for the ropes, but you pull back your own hooves. Suddenly, she taps out of nowhere, and you let go of the hold, not wanting to hurt her anymore than you had to. Your music plays as you're helped to your hooves by the referee mare, who raises your hoof in victory.

>You could celebrate in the moment, you could offer a hoofshake, or you could possibly attack her postmatch. Course, that last one could probably start making them boo you.
>>
>>29363641
Shake her hoof and congratulate her on a good match.
>>
>>29363641
Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive
It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger
>>
>>29363641
Hoofs hake, then celebrate by singing to the song. Try to get the crowd to sing along.
>>
>>29363641
Wait what was Mythic's theme again?
>>
>>29363674
Right now she's got a generic mysterious theme. She does not have eye of the tiger.
>>
>>29363652
This
>>
>>29363641
How's Roseluck holding up? Sullen? Meh? Ok? Angry? Neutral? Happy?
>>
>>29363652
You sure Rose wants to talk right now?
>>
>>29363751
Right now, she's still on the mat. She has rolled on her back, and is currently looking up at the ceiling of the arena. Her face currently is one of shock.
>>
>>29363760
Well let's give her a how do ya do!
>"You ok there? Did you tear anything?"
>>
>>29363641
Sweet. Mystic won her first fight. This was a good kick start to her career. Now we'll just have to deal with:
Fleetfoot and High Winds vs Shoeshine and Parasol
Amethyst Star Promo
Zephyr Breeze vs Nurse Redheart
Cheerilee vs Minuette'
Any one of those in the near future.
>>
>>29363758
Probably not but we want to seem nice.
>>
>>29363775
Possibly... that and a lot of other possible characters that could show up.

>>29363641
>>29363652
>>29363672
>>29363693

>There are no lyrics to sing, so your first thing is looking at a recovering Roseluck. She's now pushed herself back to her hooves, so you extend a hoof for a hoofshake. She looks at you and your hoof for a few moments as the crowd hushes.

>Slowly she reaches out for the hoof and slowly shakes it. You whisper in her ear.

"You okay there, did you tear anything?"

>To which she mumbles back to you. "... I'm fine, you shouldn't be worrying about your opponent. Somepony will take advantage of that." She lets go of your hoof and quickly bails, sliding back under the ropes. The crowd isn't booing though, they're applauding Roseluck. She stands there for a few moments, looking shocked and confused, her eyes widening, before galloping backstage. Obviously she is not used to being cheered at this point.

>Well, time to soak in the cheers that are now being directed towards you or... do you want to just go to the back?
>>
>>29363784
Lets soak them in but just for a moment.
>>
>>29363784
Then head on back. I wonder if Rose is still back there. I hope she's taking the fight well.
>>
Win or lose she did good out there.
>>
>>29363784
Run at one of the ropes, jump and do a back flip.
>>
>>29363784
>She's not really liked by the fans due to her being a bit over-dramatic. Turns out the fans don't really care for her personality on a regular basis.
>The crowd isn't booing though, they're applauding Roseluck. She stands there for a few moments, looking shocked and confused, her eyes widening, before galloping backstage.
Curious. We know from her past fights that she's typically booed on. What changed this time? She actually had a fight against a decent wrestler instead of being thrown at tables? Shocking. We may have just made a friend of a veteran wrestler.
>>
>>29363784
Jump onto the turnbuckle and back flip off of it. It's the simple things that gets the crowd.
After a bit of show boating let's head back and find Derpy.
>>
>>29363824
Yep, that's pretty amazing. I reckon it's because of the character Roseluck showed by putting up a significant fight and deciding to go along with the hoofshake.
>>
>>29363835
Good sportsmareship earns her good mare points from the crowd.
>>
>>29363784
So when's our next match?
>>
>>29363824
>>29363835
>>29363843
She's been known to whine and complain about matches and go over how she loses. Right now, Roseluck's actually taking the loss relatively well, despite galloping off. The crowd probably respects her a bit more now.

>>29363811
That sounds like a Lucha move, and you don't know if you can do risky Lucha moves like that.

>>29363830
This you might be able to do though. It's not nearly as dangerous.

>>29363849
Your next match would be in a week. Though for times sake and CYOA sake, we'll mostly only be running two days of stuff. Days at HQ, and actual Show Days.
>>
>>29363860
Do the backdlip off the turnbuckle, get some cheers from the crowd for a little under half a minute, then head back to the gorilla position.
>>
>>29363860
We should spend a few moments soaking in the crowd then head on in.
>>
>>29363784
>>29363830
>>29363873
>>29363874

>You soak up the crowd response a bit more by ascending the turnbuckle, standing up on the top rope, breathing it in before doing a backflip. You land perfectly on your hind hooves, keeping your balance. After that, you slide under the bottom rope as well, heading to the back, highhoofing the fans as you do so.

>When you get back through the curtain, Derpy suddenly hugs you, then stops hugging you, giving a light chuckle. "I knew you could do it, 'Nita." You look around to see where Roseluck is, she isn't there.

"Where's Roseluck?"

>Derpy blinks and looks at you. "I asked her if she needed some water, and she looked at me and told me she needed to be alone for a while. I'm... really not sure what's even going on for her."

>Derpy probably doesn't know what you know about Roseluck, that's the thing, she's on the main roster, she sometimes has her own things that she needs to worry about. You take a look around Gorilla Position, you can see Fleetfoot and High Winds talking strategy. Parasol and Shoeshine are also there. It's probably best if you sneak out of here, back to the locker room, since the two teams are occasionally looking and squinting at each other and you're right in the middle.

>Also, congrats, you feel like you're significantly more popular now, you feel like you'd be labeled a twenty-three now. That's three higher than Boss said.
>>
I believe that might be it from me for now though, thanks to all you playing for making this awesome. See you for next play.
>>
>>29363901
we should probably leave Roseluck alone for now.

lets go get some food and then come to watch the amethyst star promo.
>>
>>29363901
>That's three higher than Boss said.
Suck it boss guy. Mystic is exceptional.
>>
>>29362644
that's good shit
never stop being based woot
>>
Added EWE to the archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/ewe/
>>
>>29363901
Let's head to the locker room Mslystic can get herself cleaned up.
>>
>>29363901
Grant some food for those lost calories gurl.
>>
>>29363901
Power hug the Derpy
>>
>>29363901
>>29363930
>>29365472
>>29365996
>>29366645

>You power hug Derpy in response to her entire thing. Your career starts off with a win, and you're just so happen. She squees a bit in the power hug due to the grip. "'Nita. You're hugging a bit too hard. I can't move."

>You give a light chuckle and let go of Derpy.

"I'm sorry, just overly excited. Let's go get some food and then go back to the locker room, then come back to watch the show."

>She gives a nod and the two of you head over to the craft services table, where she loads up on muffins. You load up on non-muffin based foods because Derpy's pretty much taken all the muffins. The two of you head into the direction of the locker room and slowly move inside, eating.

>Currently in the locker room, numerous ponies and non-ponies are stretching about. Minuette is there, stretching out, as Spike is also there, conversing with Twilight. A TV is also there so you can watch the other matches going on.
>>
>>29366975
What's currently playing on the tv?
>>
>>29367065
Right now it's partway through the Fleetfoot and High Winds vs Shoeshine and Parasol match.
>>
>>29367114
My apologies if it's not clear that this is me, I wanted to make a specialized meta name for meta stuff since we're now on Anonpone.
>>
>>29367248
Cool.
Study your potential future opponents while you eat.
>>
>>29366975
lets glance at the tv but what i am really interested in is Amethyst Stars thing
>>
>>29366975
>>29367599
>>29367741

>You glance at the TV for a moment as you eat. The two Wonderbolts seem to be working well together as Fleetfoot slams Parasol down and tags in High Winds, but hops to the top turnbuckle and backflips on top of Parasol with a moonsault. Fleetfoot rolls away though, just in time for High Winds to hit a 450 Splash off the turnbuckle, hooking the leg of Parasol. Shoeshine attempts to come in to break the pin, but Fleetfoot tackles her down to the canvas. The ref counts the pin, one...two...three. The Wonderbolts have won the match.

>However, moments after the match, three of the shadowbolts, Sugarcoat, Sour Sweet, and Indigo Zap just ambush the two in the ring. Sour and Indigo are wearing their NXTE Tag Team Titles, and the three begin beating down the Wonderbolts. Indie and Sour take Fleetfoot out of the ring and take the cover off the announce table while the crowd is massively booing the whole thing. The two look to destroy Fleetfoot as Sugarcoat lifts up High Wind's by her head to make her look.

>Soarin quickly runs out from backstage, pie filling on his face. He luckily has a chair in his hooves as he swings it at the Shadowbolts. They stop what they're doing and quickly bail away from the chair-wielding Shadowbolt, heading over the barricade into the crowd.

>You're suddenly glad that your match didn't end as chaotically as that one did.
>>
>>29367867
>You're suddenly glad that your match didn't end as chaotically as that one did.
Wow if shit like that happened could we go for some more things that are a little less lethal? Like maybe using magic? Or dislocating their legs?
>>
>>29367867
Dang. If Soarin wasn't there I would've suggested Mythic going in there herself.
>>
>>29367867
....WOW. OK. Think we can get Derpy to promise to help us when we're in a pinch like that and vis versa?
>>
>>29367928
this
>>
>>29367899
You can go for the leg dislocation, using magic might not really be the best thing to do in a situation like that, but Soarin was most likely flailing the chair around. You know that the Wonderbolts and Shadowbolts are supposed to be fighting eventually for the tag belts, so this is normal. Especially for the Shadowbolts. Bunch of heels.
>>
>>29367867
The Wonderbolts doing More Bang for Your Buck, awesome
>>
>>29367956
I guess you're right. It's all mostly an act.
>>
>>29367867
>>29367928
>>29367950
>You turn to Derpy and speak to her after seeing that general insanity.

"...Uh.. Derpy? If anything like that happens to me out there, you have my back, right? If you do, I'll have yours."

>Derpy blinks, and looks at you in confusion, muffin hanging from her mouth as she's partway bitten into one. "I thought friends always looked after each others backs?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm a bit worried after watching that."

>She swallows the muffin, pretty much whole and pulls you in for a sudden hug. "Don't worry, 'Nita. I'll keep those bad Shadowbolts away from you!"

>Meanwhile while Derpy's hugging you, you can see 'Best Scout' peer into the locker room. He's now wearing a sign that says 'BEST SCOUT'... except the S's are backwards. He looks at you, and turns around his sign. 'I See You'. He points to his eyes and then you and slowly sneaks away.

>The funny thing is, he might be your only 'enemy' as of right now.
>>
>>29367964
I always imagined the Wonderbolts to all be characters who could fly through the air with the greatest of ease.

So if I use them, expect a lot of Bucks, Ospreay, Ricochet, Neville, Sydal... that kind of material.
>>
>>29368003
>>The funny thing is, he might be your only 'enemy' as of right now.
we are the only one who sees through his act
lets sit down to watch the amethyst promo
>>
>>29368020
Cool
>>
>>29368003
>The funny thing is, he might be your only 'enemy' as of right now.
I'm happy to have him as an enemy l. He's just so precious.
>>
>>29368346
That is clearly an act
>>
>>29368003
>>29368054
>Derpy and You decide to sit down to catch the Amethyst Star Promo. Meanwhile, Spike and Twilight leave the locker room, you can hear something about food. You assume that the two are heading to the craft table, but you look back at the TV to see Amethyst enter the ring. She grabs a microphone from a ringcrew pony and begins speaking.

>"I'm sure you all remember last week, don't you? I could have been your NXTE Number One Contender... but, look at what happened. Go ahead, take a look at last week."

>The tron begins to play last week's video. Adult Diamond Tiara is shown to be wrestling Amethyst Star. DT is actually getting beat up, but quickly rolls up Amethyst, grabbing with a hoofful of her tail.

>"OF COURSE, Diamond Tiara cheats to get the victory. She couldn't beat me straight up, so she had to grab a hoofful of my own tail! Course, she can just walk straight into the NXTE Title match. I'm calling her out right now! Get out here, Diamond!"

>Who would the NXTE Champion be, you think, but then it pops into your head. Limestone Pie is the NXTE Champion. That's... going to be tough.
>>
>>29368485
what a sore loser
>>
>>29368485
Perhaps we should go short tail?

>>29368528
That is a bit of a low blow.
>>
>>29368542
Probably going short tail would be a good idea for you.

I'm also done for now cause Rumble's on.
>>
>>29368866
But long tails are stylish.
>>
>>29369616
So are capes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2YhxXn7NY
>>
>>29368866
Posted in the CYOA Topic, but incase you missed it.

Rumble killed hype, I'll see you guys Monday.

>>29369616
>>29370556
You're not sure if you should just change the outfit yet, you've just started. Also, as for your tail, you can either be stylish and have the possibility of it being yanked by a heel, or cut it short and help to lower those chances.

It all depends on your personal preference.
>>
>>29370938
See you tomorrow
>>
>>29370938
You didn't check the video. I was joking about how doing something just to be stylish could be problematic.
>>
>>29371116
You're right, I was just thinking of the number of wrestlers with capes, and there are a lot of them.
>>
10!
>>
>>29371139
Have you read the advice for starting a quest?
https://www.anonpone.com/advice
>>
>>29373180
To tell you the truth, not at all. Not sure I will either all that much. Mainly because I want to just go with the flow and make adjustments as necessary.

I'm just running off things I've been through when I've tried something of the like on Gamefaqs.
>>
>>29373663
OK then. Things seem to be running fine.
>>
>>29368485
>>29368528
>>29368542
>While you debate changing your tail, Amethyst has a steel chair and is now sitting down on top of it. She's literally not moving from the ring until DT comes out. But, she gets a surprise when the NXTE champion, Limestone comes out, carrying the title on her shoulder. Limestone is just full on glaring at Amethyst as she makes her was down to the ring.

>Amethyst is not moving, not even one bit though, and she doesn't get her plot off the chair until Limestone gets into the ring. Amethyst raises up her microphone to say something to Limestone, but the Pie sister just takes Amethyst down with a Rock Bottom, and then pushes her out of the ring with a hindhoof. She then picks up the steel chair and throws it out of the ring, it hitting Amethyst at ringside. She then picks up the belt, showing it to the crowd, who is undoubtedly going wild a bit, as Amethyst gets up, and slowly slinks off to the back. After a moment, Limestone also heads to the back, no promo or anything.

>You can continue to watch the show with Derpy, you can just get up and try to catch Amethyst or Limestone at Gorilla Position, or... well... you can just keep wandering backstage, you can squeeze a few more hellos in before the show's over.
>>
>>29373727
Well that was unexpected.
Lets wander around a little.
>>
>>29373727
Fucking kek. Limestone wasn't about to have any of her shit.
Let's wander around and meet some of the other wrestlers. Derpy can tag along too if she likes
>>
>>29373727
Schmooze up the other wrestlers. Derpy will tag-along, obviously. Pay close attention to their reactions after Incognita's big debut.
>>
>>29373727
I kind of want to look around for Rose, just to check on her to see if shes alright. Let's ask around.
>>
>>29373727
>>29373765
>>29373770
>>29373816
>>29373885
>You take a look over at Derpy, and speak.

"I'm going to go take a look around, probably say hello and introduce myself to the other wrestlers, you want to come?"

>She nods to you and you both get up and leave the locker room. As soon as you leave the locker room, you can see Indigo Zap head into a side room alone, closing the door behind her. She's probably talking to the other Shadowbolts or something in there, you think.

>As Derpy and you walk around the main backstage area, you notice other ponies watching you carefully. You attempt to wave over at some of them, luckily most of them wave back. Seems like you aren't really hated backstage, which is a good thing.

>You do find Roseluck sitting down against a wall though, just lounging, forehooves behind her head. She seems to be deep in thought about something.
>>
>>29374115
A bit for you thoughts?
>>
>>29374124
This
>>
>>29374115
Pop a squat, or the closest thing to that being laying down with your hooves curled under you, a few feet away and ask her what sup.
>>
>>29374115
>you wanna share of some of my food?
>>
>>29374115
>>29374124
>>29374137
>>29374223
>>29374254

>You sit down next to her. Derpy watches and slowly attempts to discreetly slide a muffin to Roseluck. She's not really doing a good job at it though. Oh well, after that she walks off.

"So..."

>Roseluck's eyes glance over at you as you quiet down and then she looks back up at the ceiling. "... You know, normally I'd be making excuses and saying that you cheated or be overly dramatic and throw a little fit. I'm not really sure why I'm not right now." She gives a light chuckle, and shakes her head. "Don't get me wrong... we still aren't really friends. But, I'll admit that you beat me. Not bad for a rookie. Don't think it's over though. I'm letting you now that I'm going to win next time."
>>
>>29374606
I look foward to it.
Good luck with your next match.
>>
>>29374606
>>29374693
"I look forward to it, good luck with your next match, by the way."

>She looks at you and pushes herself up on her hooves, taking the muffin that Derpy left her, and takes a bite of it. "I'm off, show's already half-way done and well... I'm going to go do some quick training. Later."

>Roseluck heads off, eating the muffin as she does so. Derpy quickly scoots over at takes a seat next to you. "How'd it go, 'Nita? Are you friends with her yet?"
>>
>>29374846
Not quite yet but she does not dislike me so thats good.
>>
>>29374846
We're not enemies, so that's something.
>>
>>29374846
So...you want to do anything Derpy?
>>
>>29346509
>Lel earth pony are strong meme
Stop.
>>
>>29375152
suplexes and submissions is where its at.
>>
>>29375152
Nope. I find Earth Ponies to be more inclined towards a strength based moveset than the other two races.
>>
>>29375224
I'm just gonna ask the question everyones been wondering. Is Derpy a milf?
>>
>>29374846
>>29374875
>>29375001
>>29375123
"Well... as of right now, we aren't enemies, but no, we aren't friends. Though, it's still possible. Anyways, want to go do something, Derpy?"

>Derpy holds a hoof to her chin as she focuses to think. She looks all around the backstage area before finally responding. "... Grab some muffins and... OH! I almost forgot. I do have something we should do!" Derpy quickly gets up and motions for you to follow her.

>Do you follow Derpy?
>>
>>29375269
Of course we're gonna follow here. I want to see what she plans for us. Hopefully she wont lead us to more muffins.
>>
>>29375269
Follow her
>>
>>29375269
>>29375279
>>29375281
>You follow her as she walks around the backstage area, looking for a specific door. Course, she opens several wrong doors, with various reactions. Cheerilee getting angry as she's in the shower room, so she looks like she's going to murder Derpy with the yardstick, but Derpy closes the door in a hurry and shouts as banging sounds are heard. "I'm sorry, I just don't know what door is what!"

>You chalk that up to her not really knowing NXTE, as she's pretty much been exclusively main roster. Finally she leads you to a door that she peeks in and grins, nodding to you. "This is it!" She heads in and leaves the door open a small amount.

>Do you peek or just head in?
>>
>>29375382
I trust her lets go in.
>>
>>29368542
>>29369616
Mystic doesn't have to chop her tail off. She can tie it up in a knot before a match. It'll be dorky as hell, but if we can get Derpy to do it for her it'll be a great bonding experience. I was also thinking that, if we're assured a win, as part of her finisher Incognita could "reveal herself" by letting her hair free and wow the crowd.

>>29375382
Go on in.
>>
>>29375382
>>29375393
>>29375448
>You go in, trusting Derpy. You were absolutely right to trust Derpy, as there are another ponies about, all of them main roster ones. You can see Vinyl, Octavia, Lyra, Bon Bon, and even Berry Punch. You question why all these mares are back here, when they're all main roster.

>Berry Punch is too busy drinking to notice that you've entered the room, but the others all wave and acknowledge that you're in the room. Derpy looks at you with a grin. "Hey, 'Nita, these are my other friends. Friends, this is 'Nita, you know, the new wrestler."
>>
>>29375645
Say hello.
>>
>>29375645
Smile optimistically
>>
>>29375645
>>29375691
>>29375844
>You smile and introduce yourself to the group.

"Hello there, I'm Incognita. 'Nita for short, as I'm sure Derpy's already told you all."

>They all say hello back, except Berry, who gives a friendly grunt and wave in your direction before grabbing another bottle of wine, trying to suck it all down. Berry's really going after that Alcohol, but this is normal. You've seen her shotgun massive wine barrels to celebrate her victories sometimes. Lyra is sitting down on a large couch with Bon Bon. Vinyl's listening to her music, as Tavi's next to her, just looking over papers.

>Tavi pulls Vinyl's headphones off for a moment and speaks to her. "... Did you really have to trash the hotel room? They gave us a bill for the damages. Do you know how many bits they charged ME because it was in MY name?" Vinyl just looks a Tavi nervously in response.

>Derpy heads over to Lyra and Bon Bon and sits on the couch, waving you over.
>>
Monday-Weds are going to be my slow days more than likely, so I'm cutting it here for now.

I apologize if my pace is slow.
>>
>>29375959
Lets go drink with berry
Not much though we dont want to get drunk.
>>
>>29346509
>Edited by bobby cornrow
Sounds right
>>
>>29376061
Well, that's the picture itself which was part of the actual comics.

I don't get the joke.
>>
nein
>>
>>29377442
Seig Heil
>>
>>29375959
Ask them for their opinions of 'Best Scout'
>>
>>29375959
Let's follow after our Derpendous friend and take a seat.
>>
>>29375959
Say. Do they what what would happen if we hugged best scout? I don't care if he'd start hissing. So long as he doesn't try to bit or anything.
>>
>>29375959
Greet the two and open up with ask how the feel about being here.
>>
Nein
>>
Lucha!
>>
>>29375959
>>29376052
>>29379777
>>29379784
>>29379789
>>29380132

>After taking a step over to Berry, she vicegrips onto her wine bottle in response. You slowly slink off and sit down next to Derpy, Lyra, and Bon Bon. The TV isn't on the wrestling show, it's actually just playing regular tv. In this case, it's a sitcom involving a Earth Pony trying to fake being a Unicorn. You wonder how such a thing made TV.

>After this wonder, you turn to the three of them, and then the questions start.

"You know that Changeling running around, calling itself the Best Scout? Is it evil or anything? Do you know if it'd bite me if I hugged it?"

>Bon Bon raises an eyebrow as she looks over at you. "That thing? Evil? The only thing evil about it is that it reports to Chrysalis on a decent basis. I heard though she just doesn't really pay attention to it's reports though, considering... well... if you've seen it you know."

>Lyra stealthily peers out from behind Bon Bon to look in your face for a bit. "I remember the first time Pinkie met him. She hugged him, he just hissed and tried to get away, shouting something about Pinkie being a mastermind able to see through his disguise. You know what his disguise was? A sombrero and a mustache."

"Huh, so... the response wouldn't be that bad."

>"As long as Chrysalis isn't around." Lyra slinks back behind Bon Bon and begins watching the TV. "This show makes unicorns look dumb. I know most of the characters are in on it, but there's some ponies that cannot tell the difference."

>Bon Bon looks over at Lyra. "Two words, Prince Blueblood. Speaking of which, that reminds me." She looks over at Derpy. "I've been told that you're wrestling him at the main show."

>Derpy claps her hooves in excitement with a wide grin, "YAY, I have a match!" Cue Derpy devouring another muffin in celebration.
>>
>>29381472
>shipping blueblood with Derpy
>changes his sucky ways for his love
>happy end
>>
>>29381472
Not I gotta hug him next time I see him. But we gots ta do it sneaky and deceptive like so he doesn't run away.
>>
>>29381472
My god....I bet we can convince him we're a changeling.
>>
>>29381472
I think it is all an act to lull us into a false sense of lf security he really is best scout.
>>
>>29381472
I wouldn't mind challenging Best Scout to a game of deception.
Get your game face on boi.
>>
>>29381472
>>29381609
It's not like anyone (other than our boss) has seen our face.
>>
>>29381472
When Derpy wrestling him? Whens the main show?
>>
>>29381561
Possibly.

>>29381589
This is also still possible.

>>29381683
Next monday. Main Show is Monday in story, HQ events are Tuesday, NXTE is Weds, we'll shift back and forth mainly between the three days, but sometimes you might skip a day or there will be an extra event.
>>
>>29381539
When has blueblood ever shown to have sucky ways im pretty sure he was just trying to get rid of rarity.
>>
>>29381472
He, can't be that bad off camera. Right?
>>
>>29381872
You recall yesterday, when you first saw him... getting dragged out by security screaming that he was the future of the company.

Though maybe that was just a bad moment for him. The Boss did say he was annoying though.
>>
>>29381895
No I mean Mystic asking that out loud to Bon Bon and Lyra. I like to know more of how they feel about him.
>>
>>29381472
>>29381972
>You gameplan a little bit on what to do with Best Scout the next time you see him. Either way, you have to see him. Who knows where the little guy is. But, you're curious.

"Is Blueblood really that bad off camera?"

>They both stare at you, squinting a bit. Bon Bon speaks. "You're joking, right? He's a stallion who believes he the best thing ever, too engrossed in his own hype to care about anything else. He thinks he's every mare's desirable property, and he demands that nopony should hit him in the face because... and I quote him. 'It makes more money for this company in one day then you will in a year.' Right, yeah, he's not that bad off-camera, he's worse."
>>
>>29382541
"Can't fault a mare for being optomistic."
>>
>>29382541
Sounds like an arsehole then a shame he is kind of hot.
>>
>>29382541
If only he wasn't such an asshole.
>>
>>29382541
>>29382589
>>29382595
>>29383252
"... Well, I was hoping he wasn't that bad."

>Lyra just laughs and looks at you, before shaking her head. "Well... who knows, maybe he'll actually change one day... Probably not anytime soon though."

>Bon Bon chuckles. "Doesn't matter anyway, I heard he might be taken. No one knows for sure though. He's keeping something a secret, he's on his phone quite a bit recently."

>You raise your eyebrow to this info. If he is dating, which mare is truly looking for that kind of stallion. They have to be an interesting couple for sure.

>A loud thud is heard and you look over. Berry is sleeping on the floor, passed out from drinking. Derpy looks over and blinks. "... She'll be fine, I think."
>>
>>29383731
Take the chance to pilfer a sip of booze (just a sip though)
>>
>>29383731
You can understand a little bit about a person by the booze they drink. Take a snif and sip it. Taste it.
>>
>>29383731
What if it's not a marefriend, but a COLTfriend?
>>
>>29386371
Oh yes say this.
>>
>>29386407
>>29386371
Think of the scandal!
>>
>>29386371
>>29386407
>>29386762
Why does every single quest need to involve gay shit?
>>
>>29386809
they make up like 1 in every 50 people it is inevitable
besides it is just speculation.
>>
>>29387467
>>
>>29383731
Do we know how much and how long she's been drinking? That can't be good for her liver.
>>
>>29383731
>He's keeping something a secret, he's on his phone quite a bit recently.
It could be nothing. Maybe it a friend or, maybe family issues. Who knows.
>>
>>29383731
If only he wasn't an apparent asshole.
>>
>>29383731
Check Berry's pulse.
>>
>>29383731
So would Mystic know any spells beyond the typical unicorn telekinesis?
>>
>>29383731
Can we move berry to a chain or something? Or a couch?
>>
>>29392893
>Update
>>
>>29394631
>>
>>29395390
>>
Bump because I only just discovered this and I'm glad that a wrestling CYOA is able to take off here.
>>
File: 1454457368923.png (262KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454457368923.png
262KB, 700x700px
We should honestly get a Discord server together for all these wrestle-pone bros for us to congregate, and get more threads going!
>>
>>29398758
>discord
please no
>>
>>29398758
I wouldn't be opposed to this.
>>
>>29398758
So who's gonna make the discord?
>>
>>29398758
>>29398890
>>29399326
I'm at work so I made one on mobile. It'll be bland and generic until I get home and handle it.

Invite is https://discord.gg/Yx5M4
>>
>>29398815
Fuck you mean??

>>29399364
Expired friend, use a longer invite!
>>
>>29399477
Fine, here

https://discord.gg/yMsMg
>>
>>29398758
>for all these wrestle-pone bros for us to congregate
Couldn't you congregate in the thread? Perhaps keep it alive by talking about wrestle-pones in the thread? I don't see the necessity of a Discord server.
>>
>>29399500
Bump
>>
>>29399500
This.
>>
>>29399494
I was at work. Expired again. Make a longer spanned or permanent link if you'd please
>>
>>29399500
Bullshit janitors have been known to delete wrestle pone threads at a moment's notice. This would be the practical solution if not for that. So a Discord would be better, so at least those who make the threads can plan around that.
>>
>>29402223
>Bullshit janitors have been known to delete wrestle pone threads at a moment's notice.
Oh, I didn't know. That sucks.
>>
Anyone got a link to wrestling videos?
>>
>>29404763
Don't forget to delete your post bumps to save room in the thread. Whatever happened to the QM?
>>
>Wrestling
Kinky.
>>
I really want... Greentext about anon.
>>
I just want the CYOA to continue
>>
>>29406412
I just want to bump this thread
>>
>>29407011
>>
>>29408122
Tempted to let the thread die. Where did the QM go?
>>
>>29410059
it has only been a couple of days
>last update 4 days and 3 hours ago
oh wow yeah maybe let the thread die and qm can make a new one when he comes back
>>
>>29410086
OK then. I'm leaving until there's a new one.
>>
>>29399494
>>29399364
If you're going to make a public Discord then make a permanent link. If it ever becomes an issue you can revoke links.
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.