[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's getting near the time again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: ocean_place_shilouette-1200.jpg (275KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
ocean_place_shilouette-1200.jpg
275KB, 1200x801px
so /mlp/ another year another set of con's.

So what do you guys go for? What makes it worthwhile to you, with the sometimes high financial cost involved?
Is as some people say, that the only reason to go is for friendship

now i'm a sad friendless guy who went to Bronycon last year and was unsurprisingly sad and lonely. what can i do to have a better experience?
>>
File: 1452131125897.jpg (74KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1452131125897.jpg
74KB, 500x371px
>>29337554
Make some Friends?. Are all bronies autistic or shy? I don't live in america.
>>
>>29337581
Korgoth overpower
>>
File: 1484808562094.jpg (135KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484808562094.jpg
135KB, 736x1000px
>>29337581
I'm probably both le.
i'm not a resident of trump land either hence to comment on the expense
>>
Does any one know how the Euro cons are ? heard that one in germany turned into a huge circlejerk roomparty fuck fest for a couple of hoursefamous fags
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 750x1500px
>>29337554
>Topics must be show-related. When discussing people, they must be associated with the show and not the fandom
>even going to conventions
>>
>>29337554
Strike up conversation with the other Brony scum present, be laid-back and chill, make it comfy in general. Oh, and if someone starts sperging about a "famous analcyst", just go "literally who?"
>>
>>29337721

>events like Bronycon and Ponycon not being show related
>being that narrowminded
>>
>>29337554
>what can i do to have a better experience?

Do what I do. Get drunk at the bar and hot box your room. Then go play guitar hero and ssbb with a bunch of ppl.
>>
>>29337554
You subhuman faggot. You literal retard.
How dare you speak, you swarthy, oily nerd. How dare you open your disgusting, rim encrusted, rotten fish smelling mouth.
You are human trash. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your 'hobby' offers no hope to the world that your fandom can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the basement you came out of, you literal subhuman.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some horses, as is in the bronys nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Adam and Jimmy a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Bronys obsession with a little girl's cartoon is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only thing your even mediocre at in your pitiful, worthless life. The childish sentiment in the average brony is both an early warning sign of autism in teenagers, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your cheeto dust covered fingers off of your keyboard, and never talk to the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of education and rehabilitation will ever make you normal. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of ponies.
You faggot.
You make 9gag look like a beacon of civilization.
Die, 'brony'. No one would miss you. Except for the furries, who now would have no one to make them look good. You are a parasite and a cancer to 4chan, as well as the internet in it's entirety.
>>
>>29337554
>now i'm a sad friendless guy who went to Bronycon last year and was unsurprisingly sad and lonely. what can i do to have a better experience?
Probably not the answer you're looking for but these events are really way better when you don't come alone. I mean you CAN go there by yourself and try and make acquaintances on the fly, but if you're not the kind of guy who has an easy time hitting up strangers that won't change all of the sudden even when everyone around you shares your gender, age, and hobbies and would make for an awesome conversational partner.

See if you can hit up a local brony meetup, chances are you'll find people who live close-ish to you planning to go to a convention you also want to attend. So why not plan together, share a bus / hotel etc. And then when you go to an event like that you'll have people whom you already know to share the experience with.

>>29337704
I swear people say that about every pony convention. I was there and can't say I noticed any fuck fests. Or a particular amount of horse famous people to begin with, I didn't even know half of the guests of honor.
>>
>>29337554
Literally go with friends, or make friends in a thread like this one. Are you going to Ponycon? I'm meeting up with a couple of anons there.
>>
I go with friends so everything is cheaper for all of us and we all get to experience the con in our own ways. I like to hand out 4cc buttons to people which I've found is a good way to start a conversation and in some cases, a friendship. I go to cons to interact with others and have fun.
>>
>>29337802
Epic pasta
>>
>>29337554
I have been going to cons various for years im waiting for my plane to NYC for PonyCon as I type this I originally went to these alone and made friends there who I have been meeting every year since my first in 2013. Go to an event such as the CCG or vidya room and there are plenty of people to talk to and do things with. I met some of my friends by doing pre reg at BronyCon. So consider doing staff at a con maybe? Every big con also gets a /MLP/ thread and sometimes they meet up. There's always loads to do at these cons go and try some!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Look for the faggot that's wearing this on saturday and sunday.
>>
>>29337554
I'm only interested in getting news about the show and movie from cons.
>>
>>29337770
>trying to shill and damage control your shit convention
nice try kid
>>
>>29338766
how about no?
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (745KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
745KB, 2576x1932px
>>29338807
Do you realize how silly you sound? The other boards have their own meetup threads for car shows and hentai groups and all that dick, but somehow an mlp con isn't show-related enough for you?
>mfw
>>
>>29338766

you been to this one before man?
whats it like? hows the size?
I'm in no position to go this year but maybe another.
>>
>>29337554
Really it's just Bronycon for me. Specifically, the vendor's hall and Bronypalooza. The rest of the time it's just dicking around finding interesting panels to go to. My friends always end up splitting up during the day, so its a repeat case of "The Best Night Ever".
>>
>>29339021
Nah, this is his first time for this one.
>>
>>29338766
I Do wish more peeps would have OC portrait badges cuz damn it can hard to work out who's who
>>
>>29338630
>Staffing at cons
>This

I staffed for Fillycon and it was the most fun I've ever had in a long time. I really wanted to go staff Ponycon to, but I think college is a bit to important. But Trotcon, and the conventions around my city are a must. I would only ever attend Bronycon as an attendee because of how huge it is. It's a good way to get out and experience things.

>>29338842
This. Do we have a discord or skype chat?
>>
>>29339629
I would also recommend staffing, I've staffed for most of the midwest cons, and would most recommend ciderfest in Milwaukee. great folks and lots to see/do.

I went to a nightmare nights once and ended up literally sitting in my hotel room for long stretches of time because there was NOTHING going on anywhere.
>>
>>29340272
midwest and west may be a little out of my range. I live in South Western Pennsylvania, and I only have so much money at 19. I've heard great things about Babscon and I would love to help staff there.
>>
>>29340540
set your sights on bronycon then, baltimore isnt too far from you.

also, drive over to columbus for trotcon, its okay, and they ALWAYS need more staff.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.