[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shim Sham licks you. What now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: shimmer.png (246KB, 1024x1186px) Image search: [Google]
shimmer.png
246KB, 1024x1186px
Shim Sham licks you. What now?
>>
>>29335479
I take a shower
>>
>>29335479
Kick her on the face

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes by the way
>>
>>29335479
I would Sunset her Shimmers
>>
File: glitterface.jpg (103KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
glitterface.jpg
103KB, 1280x713px
>>29335479
Why are S*nshit fags always so obviously underage
>>
File: 1457750974929.gif (2MB, 637x359px) Image search: [Google]
1457750974929.gif
2MB, 637x359px
>>29335479
I suck her tongue into my mouth
>>
>>29335479
>rape
>>
Ask if Shim gives rim?
>>
>>29335499
most of them are newfags, so they tend to be younger
>>
>>29335479
Accept that she now owns my immortal soul and prepare myself for a life of misery and servitude to a terrible pony overlord when I should be frolicking in the fields, while regretting that I left any skin exposed on this particular day.
>>
>>29335479
Whip out cock and balls and let her lick them like a saltlick
>>
>>29335479
my cats licks my hand constantly. what does it mean?
>>
>>29336672
Cats tend to groom each other to show appreciation. If your cat licks your hand, it means they like you.
Alternatively, depending on your behavior, they might also have learned that licking your hand gives them attention and makes you more likely to pet them.
>>
>>29335479
I pat her head. Then slowly back away.
>>
>>29335479
Pick her up and set her on my lap. Look her dead in the eyes and say, "I- love you, Sunset. More than words could possibly describe. Whenever we're apart... I feel sad. When we reunite, my heart flutters. You are everything to me... I truly love you with all of my heart..." Then start crying and hug her
>>
>>29335479
now kiss
>>
>>29335499
you mean Glimsh*itfags
you little shits are worse than Shimmerfags, they have grown in maturity while you sit there beating up a pony to make yourself feel better because your daddy played "cave explorer" with you
>>
I hug the poni and give her lil earsies some scratches.
>>
File: glimmerface.jpg (278KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
glimmerface.jpg
278KB, 1280x713px
>>29337605
wow lad you sure proved me wrong with that one
Truly you not canon garbage worshipping S*nshit Shitt*r cucks are truly mature and wise individuals
>>
She has hooves, right?

>rape
>>
>>29336807
I miss Mister Davie...
>>
I beat the creature down with a tire iron, just like I would you degenerate brony fucks.
>>
>>29335479
You know what bothers me with these edits? They never change the eyes. They change race, colour, manestyle but never the fucking eyes. Shimmer does not share Dash's eye shape. Why is this so hard for people?
>>
>>29335479
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6shYuOtbX30
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.