[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Sekrit Kabal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1485013344617.jpg (220KB, 828x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485013344617.jpg
220KB, 828x1280px
>>29334664
Post sheets.
>>
>>29334670

http://pastebin.com/CRv706RJ
>>
>>29334670
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>29334670
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
File: fuuuuuck feel this fur man.jpg (156KB, 990x624px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuck feel this fur man.jpg
156KB, 990x624px
>>29334670
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
File: SheiInvitesAgirlHome.jpg (37KB, 432x416px) Image search: [Google]
SheiInvitesAgirlHome.jpg
37KB, 432x416px
>>29334664
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
Pryce 9/3 (9/5)
Flaming 1/6 (8/7)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)
Flow 11/4 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/7 (8/7)

Last time on HQ...

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29288708/#29290577

Amy, Flaming and Flow entered the Sheep Embassy, where Mirror Image was being held, according to Vizsla. The building was populated with polygonal creatures wrought from black and red lines, forming simple shapes. They seemed to absorb blood, and grew larger upon consuming blood. Deeper inside, they entered a hall where thousands of corpses lay.

Most of them belonged to Mariposan ponies, but their bodies showed no signs of violence, suggesting a mass peaceful death of some kind. They were even lain in neat rows and apparently given burial rites. At the end of the room there was a grotesque metal wall, puffy and cocoon-like, guarded by vicious, multi-armed angels. A fight began when the party refused to back down from the wall.

Pryce, Neither-Nor and Dianxin rescued Prisca from the Crystal Workshop before the angels could get to the demon-fused filly. As they fled from the Workshop, more angels came to investigate them.

After communicating with two rather personable angels, Shei learned that the forced angel ascension ritual that Miracle mentioned was being conducted in the Sheep Embassy to the east.

(1/2)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HxsgFts9Q8

>>29334690
>>29334738
>>29334749
As the Hexagonals' mist grows thick in the area, you oddly feel much stronger, as if anything could come to you with ease. And yet, an internal restraint starts to take over you, some feeling of intense resistance, as though that which you were best at had been forbidden, and something in your heart of hearts was forbidding you from doing it.

>Upper Limit is now in effect
>Gain +1 to all actions
>Actions which would have a +5 bonus or greater are locked and cannot be used

The mist only grows thicker, but the Renders seem unaffected by it.

Renders A and B sprint toward Amy, their many weapons primed to strike. [1d10+3] [1d10+3] Shatter

Renders C and D attack Flow similarly. [1d10+3] [1d10+3] Shatter

Render E is caught by Rus and Renee, who keep it busy.

Render F stays behind to drive his weapons through Flaming's back. [1d10+3]

>>29334698
"It's injured. I'll help," one angel intones, reaching toward Neither and Prisca. "Give her here."

Neither tries to juke under the angel as he keeps running, concealing Prisca's demonic form. [1d10-2]

>>29334792
Both Spitshine and Calque stop at the entrance, seeing a jacketless Zjetya standing by Sugar. They get into a brief, profanity- and insult-laden argument, before separating.

"Actually, if you don't need us for anything pressing, we're staying here," Calque says as he protectively stands by Sugar.

Spitshine stands by Sugar as well, but on her other side. "Yeah, the fop is right for once. Sugar's what I came to Mariposa for."
>>
>>29334880

Amy tries to go into her wolf form, but the aura stops her. She shakes her head in confusion for a second. But, she quickly remembers that a fight is happening.

Instinctively, Amy unleashes a barrage of wraths on however many enemies you'll allow it to happen to, favoring the ones attacking her.

[1d10+4]
>>
>>29334942

The roll is for Wrath, obviously.
>>
>>29334873
Using her natural buffalo stamina, Flaming grunts and pushes through the Hexagonals' attacks, crying out as she pulls free of their stabbing sabres and turns about, skidding along the hall as she brings her horns to bare on Render F. Her back now to the cocoon, she turns around and growls, "I have to Mirror Image! Tell me where she is! NOW!" Flaming cries out angrily, jumping up to slam her head harshly on Render F's skull with white glowing horns

>All or Nothing
[1d10+4]
>Mantra of Recovery (instant)
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29334880
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29288708/#29290338
"She's fine, we have her cared for."
Pryce looks back towards the island consumed by the white pillar.
"You should worry more about those back there. All that debris scattering might have injured an innocent.
>Persuasion [1d10]
He says, pointing off towards the island. His horn glows white as well, surrounding Prisca in hopes that showing his healing magic might show she's in capable hooves.
>Mantra of Purity [1d10]

Kid Pryce runs up along side Neither and Prisca, to help him walk along and keep the cloak over her.
>Help Conceal [1d10]
>>
>>29334880
Flow pauses for a second as the mist intensifies around the party, but grins as he feels stronger, ignoring the restraint that locks his best abilities away.
"Whew, good thing I have /this/!"
Flow revs up the Spinsaw and gives Render C a quick two swipes with the rotating blade.
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]
He also focuses on himself, and Trapper.
>I Dream of Strength
[1d10]

Vice and Trapper keep Render D occupied. Vice stays back, and launches arrows at it, having imbued the bow with lightning, while Trapper attacks with Schlangenschwert.
[1d10+1]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29334965
>A reminder on my circlet's effect if this sends Render F helpless
>Activating Wild Hunt no longer gives a free Automatic action, but instead knocks back all nearby enemies and applies a debuff of -1 to all their rolls for 5 turns (or until debuff is broken). The debuff does not stack and wears off if this relic is removed.
>>
>>29334880
Shei-Sher harumphs. "That is fine. I was thinking it would be in bad taste of me to separate you. I can go it alone, I am certain of it."

Shei-Sher takes a fluid dropper from his bag and squeezes a droplet onto the ground. He mentally calls upon the goddess of the respective element to lend her a spirit.
>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant; Summon either 1 monster from the “Medium” tier, or 2 from the “Small” tier of the Compendium of Monsters. If “I Dream of Monsters” has already been chosen, this skill’s rolls get +1. Grants one Pet Mastery point. All summoning weakens the Firmament.
[1d10+1] summon Water Elemental

Whether success or fail he bids the party farewell and leaves on his way with the two personable angels guiding him.
>>
>>29334942
The fire blasts open and exposes the internal parts of Renders A - D, mingling with the fire spurting from their bodies in ribbons of multifaceted colors. One after another, the angels pummel you until your body is covered with cracks; it doesn't normally do that when injured.
>Amy 0/5, DC to suffer Crit reduced to 6

Render B sheathes one weapon and attacks with an open palm strike. [1d10+2] Prohibit

>>29334970
You slash through Render C, but it shows no signs of surrender, bending forward to screech a harsh note which explodes into rings of fire.

[1d10+3]

Render D tries to grab onto Trapper. [1d10+3]

>>29334975
The weapon impales you through to the ground, but your strike breaks one of Render F's legs, causing him to stumble and fall.
>Debuff applied
>Flaming 0/5

Render E continues to tussle with Rus and Renee.

Render A splits off from Amy to hit you with an open palm strike. [1d10+2] Prohibit

>>29334967
Neither stumbles, but you come to his aid and cover Prisca. The angels' attention is drawn back to the Workshop, and although their gaze lingers on the five of you for a moment, they float off.

You make it back to the library, waved to in greeting by Basileus.

>>29335015
You summon a water elemental. The angels scoop you up and start to fly far to the east. Soon, they descend toward the ruins of a massive collapsed temple-like building, reminiscent of the Zha architectural style. Near the back of the building, black and red twisted metal spurts from the cracks in the architecture.
>>
>>29335060

Amy looks at her own body with a look of confusion. "I think he just made my body... more crystally than usual. That'd be nice if it didn't crack... Don't ruin my pretty crystal!"

Amy tries to get up with a huff. [1d10]
>>
>>29335060
Flow takes a breath, and points at the Render he's fighting.
"The hell's fire gonna do? Singe me coat, ya daft wanker."
He goes in for two quick slashes with the Spinsaw.
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]

Meanwhile, Trapper holds Schlangenschwert in front of him, hoping that the Render will simply impale itself, while Vice looses another Frostbullet at it.
[1d10+2]
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29335108
[1d2]
[1d2]
>>
>>29335060
Pryce sighs as the angels fly off, quickly ushering the others off towards the library.

Pryce doesn't wave to Basileus as they walk up the steps, head low and tired. Kid Pryce though does wave back with a smile.

Kid Pryce goes to rejoin Spitshine and Sugar, but stops and runs back up to Pryce, grabbing at his bracelet. Pryce pulls back his hoof defensively.
"What are you doing?"
>"We gotta conjure up some food, I said I'd get some but you wouldn't let me in!" Kid Pryce hushes.
"Where do you expect me to get some?"
>"I don't know, maybe there's some apples trees somewhere we can pick some?"
Pryce pushes his kid version back, pulling off his bracelet.
"Fine, just calm down."
Pryce reaches through, aiming to grab some food from the nearest location, thinking off that spider restaurant. Hopefully he pulls through some cakes without any flies.
>Hat Magic [1d10]
Kid Pryce takes whatever is conjured and runs over to Sugar and Spitshine with the hopefully good treats.
>>
>>29335060
>Casted Prayer for Salvation on myself last game
As Flaming is stabbed right through the legs, she cries out as the blood spills, but a quick roll and a bounce in her mighty, springy muscles sends her back up to her hooves as she snorts out of her nostrils when her strike explodes and sends a shockwave outwards, shaking her head as she shouts, "If you don't want me to break the other one too, tell me where I can find Mirror Image!"

As Render A charges at her, she swings her head to the side, ramming into him next at full speed to shatter his open-palmed strike with her own head butt
[1d10+4]
>>
>>29335060
"Whoa -wha, pardon!?" Shei squirms reactively by the angels but then lets them carry him understanding the jist. He wonders whether angels are capable of betrayal as they carry him through the sky. The little goat's heart would not stop it's drumrolling pace.

Shei is relieved to finally touch ground "Thank you both. I am in your debt." he calls his water elemental to follow as he surveys the area. Noticing the obscure colored twisting metal from behind the building Shei ambles to the area.

Feeling he may need a tad more firepower Shei-Sher lights a candle from his bag and blows it to summon his favorite pet from the flame.
>A Vision of Thralls
[1d10+1] Summoning Pheo
>>
>>29335126
You retrieve some fly-free pastries. You've made some spiders very sad. Sugar wolfs down her pastries in short order, while Spitshine conservatively nibbles on his.

"Thank you. Now, where are all of you from? And, who're you again?" she asks Spitshine.
"You... really don't remember me?" Spitshine asks with a frown.

>>29335095
The wind is knocked out of you as you stand from the angel's fierce attack, but you remain standing. However, the magic flowing through your body feels jammed.
>Amy 4/5
>Prohibited: The target of this attack cannot use the same type of attack last used for two turns. For example, if the target's most recent attack was a Spell, they cannot use Spells for 2 turns.

Render B doesn't let up, now screaming rings of fire at you. [1d10+2]

>>29335108
Render D does impale itself on the Schlangenschwert, but it starts to glow white-hot.
>Trapper must roll dodge, DC 8

You slice Render C in half, but the upper half of its corpse screeches and clings to you, causing you severe burns.
>Flow 6/4, must roll dodge, DC 8

>>29335165
You shatter Render A's arm to pieces. Its body twitches as if stuck, then its jaw unhinges and it screeches rings of fire toward you.
[1d10+2]

>>29335193
You summon Pheo as the angels set you down onto the roof. They lead you ahead to where the damage to the building's roof is most severe, near the back. As you walk, you see the metallic terrain forming in neater hexagonal shapes, with no rounded edges. Soon, you see an opening in the metal ahead, like the mouth of a volcano. Metal whirring and the calming shiver of static emanates from there.

The angels stop, blocking your path. One holds out his hooves, as if to hold your possessions. One extends only one hoof, as if to take yours.
>>
>>29335252
"I am sorry." Shei says solemnly "I'm scared.. If you must stop me then may it be." Shei laments. He readies into the fighting possession. Shield held up and staff at the ready.

[1d10] sympathy for the kid
>>
>>29335252
Flaming growls as she tears through the Render's arm, looking at its falling pieces shattering to the floor around her as she jumps up high in to the air, looking down at the Render as she leaps up and brings her head downwards like a sledgehammer right into its open jaw to break it as well, "I! SAID! TALK!" she screams before uttering a load roar cry to accompany her attack

[1d10+4]
>All or Nothing
>>
>>29335252
Flow and Trapper both try to dodge out of the Renders' way, Trapper yanking his sword with him as he does.
>Flow [1d10+1]
>Trapper [1d10+1]

Vice looses a Frostbullet Arrow at Render C's corpse.
>"Please hit!"
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29335252

Amy tries to shoot another Wrath, but nothing happens. She grunts angrily. "Stop messing everything up!" she shouts as she does the only thing left: a kick to the groind. [1d10+1]
>>
>>29335330
>>29335252

To Render B in case it wasn't obvious.
>>
>>29335252
Kid Pryce sits down as the others eat, not taking any for himself.
>"I'm Pryce, and that's Pryce over there, and that's Zjetya, and this is Spitshine."
Kid Pryce points out each member as he names them.
>"We flew across the country all to find you on Spitshine's request cause he wanted to see you again," He says boastfully as if telling a grand story, "And then also to save you when we saw that outpost all torn up." He ends with quick ramble.

Pryce steps over to the coatless Zjetya.
"Hope you didn't mind, I had to borrow your jacket to cover up Prisca. It was the only thing I could think of to hide her when some angels came."

Pryce looks over to the four hunters.
"Alright, let's get this duel done quickly. We need to hurry out of here."
>>
>>29335307
The angels float backward, the 'palms' of their hooves displayed outward in gestures of peace. One of them floats toward the edge of the building, pointing downward. It seems to be offering you a way down. The other angel remains planted between you and the opening in the roof.

>>29335321
The fire rings of fire leave you with severe burns and blast you against the wall.
>Flaming 2/5

Render A picks up the bottom half of Render C, whom you saw Flow slice in half, and swings its body at you like a weapon. [1d10+2]

You notice the Hexagonals begin to whir, heating up to spread more of their mist through the area...

>>29335330
The rings of fire blast you against the wall, leaving cracks in the stone. Render B slowly approaches you, glowering with swords drawn. "Please leave. You are disturbing the Mother," it asks calmly.
>Amy 0/4

>>29335323
Renders C and D explode into metal shrapnel and fire, causing Flow to melt into a puddle, with Trapper absorbed back into him.

>Flow 0/2

Flow and Vice see Rus Tea and Renee smashed into bloody pulps by Render E, who drops them casually off to the side with a victorious roar.

>>29335389
Sugar rubs her chin. "I... Oh! You're the son of the warlord. And the slave trader," Sugar says to Spitshine.
"W-well, I didn't really..."
"We bought a lot of slaves from him. Is he doing well?"
Spitshine rubs his head. "That, I don't know."

Basileus and Cartesi recoil when they see Prisca's demonic form. "Okay, hold on," Basileus says. "You're not friends with that demon, right? Why're you trying to rescue it?"

The four hunters look rather uncomfortable. "You better not be demon tamers." Asa says.

"That's my daughter!" Neither growls, reaching into his coat.

"Daughter or not, one of them," Dianxin says.
>>
>>29335426

"I'm sorry," Amy says genuinely as she gets up. "I can't do that. My friends have made a decision. I have to support them."

[1d10+1] to get up
>>
>>29335426
Flow starts reforming, as Vice looses an arrow at Render E.
>"Blast! These demons are no pushover..."
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29335426
As the flames shoot her backwards against the wall, she grunts in pain as she slams against it, falling to her hooves in a slum and tries to shake free the fires catching on her coat with a disgruntled moo. She stares dead on at the Render as it picks up the second half of his fallen comrade, swinging him like a flail. She gasps, leaping and ducking under the angel's swing as she brings her head upwards from her tumble to uppercut the Render with her skull. "HAAAH!"

[1d10+4]
>All or Nothing
[1d10+1]
>Mantra of Recovery
>>
>>29335447
>Escape Artist
>>
>>29335447

"Actually, I don't think they're demons..." Amy muses. "I think they're some angel creation."
>>
>>29335495
>"Well whatever they are, they're not easy to kill, Miss Amy."
>>
>>29335426
>"We saw him in Circadia, and then some of his gang at the Outpost, but not the big guy in a while."
Kid Pryce adds in.
>"So, where'd you meet Mr. Ruby?"
He asks Sugar, pointing to Calque.

"She was a mortal down in the workshop a few hours ago. My friends and I stopped in for a moment's rest, and saw her sick. We discovered a demon was poisoning her, and unfortunately we couldn't save her in time before getting infected by parasites."
Pryce says defensively with a guilty tone, stepping forward between the hunters and Prisca.
"We're not tamers or anything else to do with demons. We're just trying to get out of this place. So like I said, let's hurry and get this done with."
>>
>>29335498

"Don't worry, I've got you," Amy grunts. "Once I get up..."
>>
>>29335512
>[1d10]
>>
>>29335426
Shei is relieved, perhaps angels are good or maybe it's their pony halves.

In a humbling gesture borrowed from the followers of the church of Hearthome Shei-Sher kneels and extends a hoof to touch the ground before him.
He then stands and ambles to the hole in the roof. He asks his elemental spirit to lower him down into it by stretching the water in his arms as they cling to Shei's horns.

Unless the angel between him and the hole stops Shei.

[1d10] for Water Elemental to lower Shei
>>
>>29335515
>"Miss Amy, this is going to be tougher than you think. It appears that Rus Tea and Renee have been incapacitated, and Flow has sustained heavy damage."
He grits his teeth.
>>
>>29335557

"Just... trust me..." Amy says with a confident, but concerned smile as she struggles.
>>
>>29335435
Render B lightly kicks you in the stomach. "I shall put it to you this way: Please leave. Or I shall feed you to the Mother."

>>29335447
You get back up. Render E casually walks over as the arrow skewers through his eye, and he raises his sword to cut down Vice.
[1d10+2]

>>29335455
Render A is bashed into metallic chunks by your skull bash, and your draining power draws blood from it, which circulates into you.
>Flaming 4/5

Render A's body begins to glow brilliantly.
>Flaming roll dodge, DC 8

>>29335512
>>29335495
>>29335498
You see the Hexagonals in the room floating around in excitement. They rush toward the smoldering remains of Renders A, C, and D, as well as to any splatters of your blood around the room, lapping it up eagerly. You see their forms mutate as they absorb the blood and bits of the other angel creations.

>>29335512
"He and Neither rescued me. The Witch Mudi, along with her sister Vizsla, took us to Vitral. This was after the Witches massacred the Vitral population by bringing the Marquis demon to the eastern wall. When the angels took the Mind Vimana to the Birdcage, he and Neither protected me," Sugar explains.

The hunters hesitate, lowering into defensive stances with hateful glances. "I'm sorry," Asa says. "We've been tricked before; we won't along with any demon or anyone who would protect one. I'm warning you now: The more you hang around it, the more you'll become like it. You're better off surrendering it to an angel."

>>29335541
As it lowers you into the hole, you feel it stretch so thin that it drops you the remaining ~10 feet to the ground, causing you to land on your butt.

https://youtu.be/9yWbPkWqu1s
The room with the static whirs is pitch black. The only thing you can see are dozens of long, thin strands of red and orange. They appear to be thin columns of fire. They jut through the ground, each 20 feet long. Near their center, they are black, suggesting they're going through something.
>>
>>29335596

"I can't abandon my friends," Amy groans as she gets up.

[1d10+1]
>>
>>29335608
>>29335596
>>29335557

"I-I might need some help, though," Amy says as she panics at her own inability to get up.
>>
>>29335596
Flow Grimaces at Render E, and holds the Spinsaw to it, and revs it up, but not before getting Trapper out.
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]

Vice takes the hit, and ducks away to help up Amy.
>DC-1
[1d10]
>>
>>29335596
Shei-Sher expands his aura to brighten the area around him. His pets soon catch up with him below.
>PHASE AURA: Your body sheds light in a small radius of 5 meters, in a color you choose when you learn this skill. All creatures in this range cannot turn invisible or become hidden, creatures already hidden or invisible are made clear, and incorporeal beings and lingering magical effects and wards manifest a visible shape. Effect persists roll minus five turns
[1d10+1]

Shei then pulls out Pupil to examine the dark thing being immersed in flame.
>Appraise
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29335596
>>29335557
>>29335608
Flaming bashes her head against A, she cries out in victory, "HA! How did you like that, you..." she pauses as she looks over behind the REnder and sees the helpless forms of Flow and Amy, and the brutalized forms of Renee and Rus Tea with concern in her heart. Recognizing A's glowing body after her blow, she staggers back a bit, wondering what it's up to before she remembers the way C and D met their end. "Oh no..."

She looks over at the remaining Renders, B and E, and growls, grabbing Render A in her horns as they glow a bright fiery blue, and tries to drag B and E towards her and A far away towards the other end of the hall where their explosions won't harm the others. "AMY! FLOW! Everyone, get back! I have an idea!"

As she shoves past the other Renders with her glowing horns, she cries, "HEY! Freaky shape things! How about I feed you to the Sleeping Dragon FIRST!"
>Offering on the Mountain: Automatic; Recharge 2 after effect ends; A cursed blue fire encircles your head, drawing the ire of enemies, leaving them more likely to target you over allies who have not attacked yet. Allies who score critical successes attract more ire. This effect lasts 3 turns.
[1d10+1] DODGE!
>Pushing A into B,E and luring them towards me for A's explosion
>>
>>29335596
>"That's nice to hear, he didn't seem so knightly when we met you guys."
Pryce says a little lowly out a Calque's earshot.
>"Did you really agree to marry him though? Cause Spitshine here wanted to see you really badly. Isn't that right?"
He says, nudging Spitshine with his elbow.

Pryce gets into a defensive stance himself.
"She's only a filly. If you'd think of anything else aside from keeping her safe, regardless of what has happened, then we don't need you 'along'. I'm getting them out of this city, they can go off on their own after but I'm ensuring they get to safety."
>Persuasion if needed [1d10]
He says sternly to the hunters, horn glowing as he conjures a sword of flame just in case.
>Conjure Weapon [DC5, Fire, Single, Shield] [1d10+1]
>>
>>29335638
[1d2]
[1d2]

>>29335658
Flow growls and tries backstepping so Flaming can execute her plan.
"THis'd better be good, Flaming!"
>>
>>29335658

"W-wait, don't hurt yourself!" Amy shouts at Flaming as she steps in front of the impending destruction.
>>
File: example.jpg (30KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
30KB, 848x480px
>>29335608
"Ah, good. Perhaps she can consume that loyalty. Please hold onto it," Render B muses as it reels back its arm to put through your gut.
[1d10+2]

>>29335638
>>29335617
Vice helps up Amy.

>>29335647
https://youtu.be/5pLRMvbiBwo
As you glow faintly, you see before you a great mass of stretched metal. Dozens of the fire-spears skewer through a large angel's body, and appear to have been pulled in many directions. The angel they pierce is twisted and torn, its metallic body a mass of broken machinery. This angel appears to be the classic kind of angel, made of abstract constructs that are now bloody, rusted and defiled by the spears of fire. The spears stir, moved from above by an unseen force in the darkness above and around you. Sweet whispers play at the edges of your hearing, just barely beyond your comprehension.

>Chayot Mirror Image
>HP: 10/???
>Weakness: Dark, Fire
>The only remaining member of the angels under Chariot Vipaka's command, along with Metatron. After the Devas fled this world, the angels who remained behind tried to spread the Union religion across Huoli in the hopes that their gods would return and save them. Vipaka headed to the northwest to convert the pagans who had little contact with Accorsia before, and were thus in the greatest need of salvation.

>>29335687
As you slash through Render E, it spins its arms together in whirling blades to match your attack.
[1d10+2] [1d10+2]

>>29335658
>>29335687
>>29335617
Render B is torn to pieces by Render A's explosion, while Render E remains intact, but just barely.

(1/2)
>>
>>29335666
"I don't want to talk about it!" Sugar snaps at Kid Pryce.
Spitshine and Calque glare daggers at one another.

https://youtu.be/BapzzE2HWlM
You conjure your sword. Asa's arm begins to glow white. "Oh... I think I found out what this is supposed to do now. Look! Child or not, she's going to turn on you eventually! If not you, then who? A mother? A child? A leader? It's always going to happen!" she shouts as she raises her hoof.

The faint afterimage of angels flicker behind Asa ominously. The other hunters appear awed by her power.
>>
>>29335737
>>29335687
>>29335658

"She's not consuming anybody today," Amy says with a smile as Vice helps her up.

"Thank you," she says as she gives Vice a hug. As she hugs him, both Amy and Vice glow. The bright light from the glow envelopes the entire room.

>Commandment of Balance: Twice per combat; Automatic; Brings up all Helpless allies, cures all status conditions on the party, and restores full hits and 3 Wounds to each.
>>
>>29335747
Kid Pryce recoils a bit at the outburst.
>"Okay, okay, you don't need to say anything."
He looks up, eyes shifting between Spitshine, and Calque as the two colts stare daggers at each other.
>"Er, anypony wanna see a trick?"
Pryce says, trying to break apart he ill-tidings as he jumps up. His horn glows for a second, before giving a pop of magic, trying to make a triple-burst firework.
>Trick [1d10]

Pryce doesn't react to the glowing arm.
"I don't care if she does! It's my fault she's like this, I wasn't quick or strong enough to stop the demon in time. But I've seen enough ponies die these past months, and I'm not going to let a child join them! If anypony gets hurt by her, it can be on my head. And you'll need to get through me if you want to lay a hoof on her."
He states, eyes locked in preparation for her next action. Seeing the afterimages, his horn glows again, attempting to conjure a flurry of fireballs.
>Homing Magic [Fire] [1d10]
>>
>>29335687
"I think it will! I'm going to make one explosion take out another!"

>>29335713
>>29335737
As she maneuvers A close enough to B that the latter is consumed and destroyed in the former's explosion, Flaming shakes her blue horns through the resulting blast as she quickly jumps off of A and leaps clear of the fiery blast, a thin layer of fresh ash lining her normally orange coat as she lands near Amy after the explosion. She grins sheepishly, "Whooo... that... that was clo-, er... I mean, see? I told you I had a great idea." She says as she shakes off some of the ash, "Not a scratch on me. As though mere burns could ever stop a Climbing Fire!"

>>29335767
>>29335737
As she's healed up from the bright light glowing over her, Flaming looks on at Render E, the last remaining one, and scratches her hoof against the floor, charging onwards at the Render now that Flow's health is no longer too much an issue. "You've lost!"
[1d10+4]
>All or Nothing
>>
>>29335737
>>29335767
>"Y-you too," Vice stammers as Amy hugs him.

Flow endures the attacks and gets back, tossing a throwing knife at the Render, while Vice looses an arrow at the Render.
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

Meanwhile, Trapper goes to check on Rus and Renee.
>>
>>29335860

"No problem," Amy says with a smile. "I love hugs! Goo hugs are really weird... But I like them," she nods conclusively.
>>
>>29335788
Kid Pryce makes a small, amusing trick which distracts Calque, Spitshine and Sugar to light applause.

"Then what do you expect to do!?" Asa demands. "Once someone becomes a demon, it's over! Will you just keep it locked in a cage all its days? You might be able to tame it for a while, but a demon can't ever be predicted. It can't ever join into a normal society. How could they!? What's your plan for this demon? Tell me!"

Neither's practically foaming with each time that Asa calls Prisca an 'it'. Zjetya and Spitshine also fume, their hooves on their weapons.

>>29335767
>>29335687
You heal everyone to full, except for Flow due to Aqueous. However, it does heal Renee, who, despite her exhaustion, hobbles over to heal Flow with water. Rus Tea stands; although she's no longer injured, she can't stop shaking.
>Flow 11/5

Renee looks back on the rows of corpses with a heavy gulp. "It doesn't look like they suffered, but... the fact that so many are here... what are they DOING?" she asks, looking back at the huge cocoon blocking off the hallway.

>>29335790
>>29335860
You smash Render E away, and it explodes near the other end of the room. The Hexagonals float around, absorbing your spilt blood, the angels' corpses, as well as the blood of any of the pony corpses that were damaged by the fighting - of which there were a lot.
>>
>>29335737
Pupil is staring at the the dark shadow within the fire but his gaze pulls Shei-Sher's hoof, allowing his Shei's focus to stray onto the inert body of Mirror Image. Pupil's gaze intensifies as Shei-Sher is relayed vivid memories of moments with Mirror Image when she was a mortal. From when they first met and she healed the wound in his back given to him by Vir-can. To when her life ended aboard the ship to Vadahara several days after.

A sharp pain like a pulled hamstring momentarily resonates from She's back. Shei-Sher reaches behind and feels his scar. He suddenly becomes overcome with a sense of debt to be repaid. Another thought crosses his mind, maybe this for the best. Miracle clearly isn't fit to uphold the peace..

Shei-Sher contemplates filling the fire vents, but closing them all off may hold up pressure and blow the place sky high, that or the pressure built up with blow anything he uses to clog it. And filling each vent will take a long time.

He searches his bag for something, and flips through books for some useful information. In his haste a crystal falls out of his pocket. The same one he retrieved when he met Gegenschien. The crystal used for agriculture. Shei picks it up and notices an electric feel to it. There is moss on his hoof and some on the floor.

Shei-Sher stands there for a moment thinking as he stares at the crystal "It's worth trying."
While holding the crystal Shei-Sher evokes it's power to start covering the immediate area in foilage blocking the vents.

>Phantasmagoria of Conquest: 3 times per Combat; Automatic; Sacrifice X hits to deal 4X damage and inflict a status condition on up to 3 targets.
[1hX4]

[1d10+1]roll to cover the area.

The water elemental dampens the summoned foilage to keep the fire at bay.
>>
>>29335888
Water elemental's roll [1d10]
>>
>>29335888
As you spread the dampened foliage across the room, the temperature fluctuates. At first, the cocoon cools from the spread of the dampened vines and flowers, but shortly it increases, due to the heat having nowhere to go. The spears stir through the body of Mirror Image as easily as through a stew.
>>
>>29335878
>>29335860
>>29335790

"Now what...?" Amy asks, looking around, huffing a bit.
>>
>>29335878
>>29335876
As the light forms and fades over the lot of them, Flaming gasps as she feels all of her wounds closing up, shivering lightly as she feels the burns healing and aches disappearing. "What the..." she turns to look over at Amy, raising an eyebrow in surprise. "Amy...? Did... did you do that?" She holds out her leg, "Where the angel slashed me earlier... the wound is gone."

>>29335878
After she and Flow smash the final Render and send it sprawling away, Flaming shakes her head free of its shattered dust and looks around at the Hexagonals, retching as it feeds off of their fallen blood. "Ugh... what do these things exist for?"

She looks regrettably at the mess of the corpses they made: more mistreatment after their demise was the last thing she wanted, but she sighs, unable able to anything about it now. She is about to walk back up to the cocoon and do something before she notices Rus Tea shaking, confused by the normally stalwart minotaures. She checks on her friend first, "Rus...? What's wrong?"

>>29335909
>>29335860
Flaming stares down the cocoon angrily. "Now... we knock. That HAS to be Mirror Image in there, why else would they be defending it so bad?"
>>
>>29335878
Flow sits down and groans.
"Whew!...That was a workout, eh?"
He checks his coin sack now that the battle is presumably over.
"G-good to see you're safe..." he mumbles to Renee.
He follows her gaze to the corpses.
"Probably feeding blood to some angel or something, if these things are any hint," he gestures to the Hexagonals.

>>29335919
Vice rushes to Rus' side, with Trapper not far behind.
>"Oh no, we need to get her taken care of right away. She's going into shock due to blood loss!"
He frantically looks around.
>"We need to get more blood into her system, immediately!"
>>
>>29335919

"It was the power of friendship," Amy laughs. It's not clear if she's joking or not.
>>
>>29335902
Shei-Sher expands the surface area the foilage covers, running along the room going from where he was at the center to the other side of the room.

>Phantasmagoria of Conquest: 3 times per Combat; Automatic; Sacrifice X hits to deal 4X damage and inflict a status condition on up to 3 targets.
>[1hX4]
[1d10+1] Spreading

The water Elemental continues to dampen the summoned foilage [1d10]
>>
>>29335927
Flaming looks down at her freshly healed legs, "We DID lose a lot of blood... those things were sapping it up like hungry leeches. Why?"

>>29335928
Flaming flattens her ears, "I don't think friendship can make sword injuries disappear... can it?"
>>
>>29335964

Amy shrugs. "I think it just did."
>>
>>29335878
Kid Pryce chuckles in relief that he lightened the mood a bit. Though looking over, attention grabbed by all the shouting, that mood quickly fades.

"What business is it of yours?! We've met two ponies worse off than her and they function just fine, and have for some time! And how are you an different, you all took parts of angels into yourselves. How do you know that's not going to corrupt you?!"
Pryce shouts, throwing accusations back.
"You can't predict an angel any more than you can a demon! I've spoken with their kind all the way to the top, and the only thing you can predict is that they use you!"

"She doesn't need to integrate, she can just stay with her father. Maybe we can find a cure to pull the parasites out, who knows? Better than anything you kind would do!"
Pryce raises up his sword.
"I guess this is the only kind of language you understand, so fine. This is what you wanted when you first saw us, isn't it?!"
Pryce swings his sword forward at Asa, straight down overhead.
>Slash [Fire, DC5] [1d10+1]
Kid Pryce runs up behind him, horn glowing as he tries to hold back to weapon, knowing its likely a futile effort.
>"Stoooop!"
>Telekinesis Grab [1d10]
>>
>>29335964
"Because she'll die if we don't! Her organs will start to fail if they don't get enough blood...listen. Point is, we need to get more blood...Try seeing if those things that take blood can be crushed or something...damnit, we don't have anything for a proper transfusion!"

Vice starts frantically pacing back and forth.
>"She's large, so she'll need a helluva lot of blood..."
>>
>>29335989
>>29335964
>>29335878

Amy looks over to Rus since everyone is making a big fuss. She pulls a bottle out of her saddlebag.

"Here," she says, giving it to Rus. "It's magic, so it doesn't really need to make sense. If you drink it, maybe it'll help your body."

>Natural Remedy (spell due to Unorthodox) [1d10+3]
>>
>>29336005
Vice purses his lips.
>"I-I...hrmmm...You're not supposed to let blood loss patients liquids."
>>
>>29335979
Flaming sits down for a moment, thinking over this conundrum. "Well... it helps but the glowing thing kind of makes me think of what happens when we use our aspects..."

>>29336005
>>29335989
Flaming looks at Vice worried as he comments on how she might die, "WHAT!? Oh no..." She looks around at the hexagonals, but steps away from breaking one of them when she remembers how they struck out at her before and stole some of her own.

"What on earth is a transfusion?! I-if she needs blood, I still got plenty. She can have some of mine." She stares at the minotaur, "How should I give it to her?"
>>
>>29335927
You received 200 coins in all for that bounty; the poster remains intact.

>>29335934
The temperature continues to fluctuate, this time faster and in more severe jumps, quickly becoming a sauna as the fire warms the cool air of the cocoon. One of the fire spears breaks into connected segments, like a many-jointed leg, and lifts out of Mirror to stab at you.
[1d10+2] [1d10+2] Highest Result wins

>>29335927
>>29335919
>>29335964
Renee gasps and lays Rus down, taking a book, some silver charms and medicines out of her bag. "Oh devata, I forgot! Stay back, I'll see what I can do," Renee says, bending over Rus with a knife to begin some esoteric cleric ritual on Rus's body, far removed what she usually does.

>>29335964
>>29335928
>>29335934
>>29335927
The metal of the cocoon wall starts to croak and groan, growing hot enough that those outside (Amy, etc) can feel its heat. It sounds like someone's running around in there, and you hear the sounds of water and foliage spreading.

>>29335985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2q731UxQ0

Asa yelps as you throw the first attack. "You...! I'd take an angel's influence over a demon's anytime! They've done way more for me than any demon or tamer!"

Asa points her arm at you, and two angelic afterimages lunge from the arm, bearing down with rings of power.
[1d10+2] [1d10+2]

Basileus pounds her chest, and static forms around her.
Cartesi casts a spell. [1d10+2]
Dianxin hesitates.

>>29335989
>>29336005
Renee snatches the potion. "Calm down, the both of you. I haven't had to use a ritual like this in a while, but she'll be fine. Just don't get yourselves hurt too badly because I'm going to need my focus on this. Amy, thank you, but I'll hold onto it. As Vice said, she can't drink anything just yet, magic or no. I can go over why later."
>>
>>29336017

"But, magic," is Amy's response.

>>29336018

"Maybe our aspects are the powers of friendship!" Amy says in amazement as if she's solved the mysteries of the universe.

>>29336019

Amy stares at Renee with a look of concern. "Okay..." she mutters.

"Really, the one I'm most concerned about is whatever is in there," Amy points to the cocoon. "If all these things needed all these bodies to keep her alive... What is she going to do without them?"
>>
>>29336019
Flow raises an eyebrow at the small amount of funds received.
"Damn. Looks like they weren't the only ones here..."

The goo trio sit back, Vice, much more nervous than the others.
>"I'd trust Renee, Miss Amy. Most healing spells regenerate blood, but the main concern is that she'll still suffer from the effects of shock..."
>>
>>29336019
As Renee takes charge on taking care of Rus, Flaming looks down more worried than ever. Forgot what? What's wrong with her, Renee? You got beat up the same as she did, what's different!?"

>>29336019
As the metal of the cocoon starts to croak and groan, Flaming winces, forcing herself to stare away from the helpless Rus. "D-darn it... Renee, just take care of her. I'm going to do what I came here to do."

She goes to approach the increasingly hot cocoon, slightly deterred by its heat but reminding herself it is the last thing her clan would fear. She reminds herself of her resolve, and approaches the cocoon, knocking harshly on it with her hoof.

"HEY! Come out of there, now! Mirror Image? We're here to rescue you!"
>>
>>29336019
Shei-Sher is panting at the breath, groaning and moaning moderately loud as he deals with the pain of exherting his power. His hooves feel hot and the heating climate of the room isn't helping.

"HAa-a-a-a-ah!" Shei-Sher cries as he's stabbed with a speared flame. He falls face first onto the damp, uncomfortably warm vines and grass. He tries to pull himself up as he does he commands his elemental. "Spread wide! Cover every dry spot!"
[1d10] to get up from helpless

The Water Elemental spreads itself thin across the rest of the room that isn't covered in water or foilage.
[1d10]

Pheo flies to the construct and shines and light bright enough to disturb it's structure. (if that can somehow make sense)
>Blinding Flare: Recharge 2; A dazzling display of light blinds foes, Dazing them and lowering their damage by half.
[1d10]
>>
>>29336044
You hear voice from the other side "Flaming?" a familiar voice calls out "He-e-e-elp! Please."
>>
>>29336019
"And all they've done for me is use me and then throw me aside when I don't move fast enough!"
He snaps.

As Asa sends her angel images, Pryce's horn glows white, a light swirling around him and Prisca to shield them from this potential magic.
>Palisade [1d10]

Kid Pryce backs up, looking worried as his older self gets into a fight. E looks between Zjetya and Spitshine.
>"Can one of you stop him? This is getting too far, I'd never swing first at somepony like that!"
He pleads, sounding panicked.
>>
>>29336079
>>29336044

Amy's ears perk up like a dog who heard her master's call. "SHEI!?" Amy shouts in a voice of abject conern. "Where are you? What's happening!?"
>>
>>29336079
>>29336044
As Shei's voice begins shouting from within the steaming hot cocoon, Flaming's ears shoot up, "Wait..." she pushes one of her ears as close to the hot metal as she dares without getting burnt, before she realizes who it is that's calling from the other side.

"SHEI!? Shei, is that you?! How did you get in there?! Are you alright?!"

She raises up her head immediately, growling as she brings it down, "Hold on Shei, I'm coming! What's happening to you?"
[1d10+3] Flaming hurried brings her skull on the metal
>>
>>29336105
>>29336036

"H-He's in the cocoon somehow! Help me bust it open, quick! It must be boiling hot in there, do you feel that heat? He'll cook!"
>>
>>29336107
>>29336079

Amy's hooves begin to dance in a panic. "Shei! Tell me what to do!"
>>
>>29336044
"A healer can regenerate or undo any sort of injury if they're strong enough. But what they can't do is mitigate the body's reaction to the injury lasting too long. So, a healer could put an organ back into you after you lose it. But, no healer could undo your body's reaction to losing that organ for too long," Renee explains.

>>29336080
"Sounds like the angels bet on the wrong horse then!" Asa retorts.

>>29336080
Your shield effect blocks Asa's attack, as well as Cartesi's.

Zjetya and Spitshine pause while Dianxin grabs Asa by the arm and whispers in her ear. Zjetya blows a harsh wind at Pryce. [1d10+2]

>>29336065
You're skewered through with the fiery spear, which picks you up and brings you close up into the darkness. Flaming's light momentarily illuminates a grotesque angel for a moment. It's hard to comprehend its shape, and your head stings as you look at it. It's like some network of tubes and tunnels coiling in on themselves with serrated innards, and dangling, coiled tendrils in its back which connect to the ends of the fire spears.
>Shei 0/6

>>29336107
>>29336105
>>29336036
Flaming makes a small dent in the thick, dense metal of the cocoon, but a gust of steam from within blasts her in the face.
>Flaming 7/7
>>
>>29336107
>>29336105
"I'm a tad hurt.." you hear a groan echo "Could you help me up. Please, Just.. follow my voice.. And the heat."
>>
>>29336131
>>29336124

Amy begins to growl in frustration. Her coat turns white, and her body changes shape to that of a wolf.

"I'm coming, Shei!" she shouts. As she does, holy flames burst from her mouth and cascade upon the cocoon.

>Wrath [1d10+4]
>>
>Upper Limit and the bonuses provided by the mist are no longer active
>>
>>29336109
>>29336124
Flow walks up to the cocoon, brandishing the Tsurugi, and tries to make an opening with it.
[1d10+3]

Vice and Trapper sit a ways from Renee, watching her do her work.
>>
>>29336124
>>29336131
>>29336119
Flaming screams, "AAAIGH!" As the hot steam blows right into her face, backing off slightly as she shakes her head to lessen the pain before she scratches at the floor of the hall in a charge. "Just crack it open like an egg shell, Amy! Hold on Shei, we're almost through!"

She slams her head on the metal cocoon multiple times around her edge.
"YOU! CAN'T! HAVE! OUR... GOAT!"
[1d10+3] Bashing repeatedly!
>>
>>29336157
*her opening's edge
>>
>>29336124
Pryce grits his teeth at her retort, it digging deep into his pride.
"You try killing a god for Devas! See if you can hold together from that!"
He shouts, loud as if he's trying ot use his words for attack. His horn shines a bright crimson as magic coalesces and fires into the sky, preparing judgement to rain.
>Orbital Strike [Meteor] [1d10+1]
>Duration [1d10]

Kid Pryce looks forward as Zjetya blows at Pryce, but is till worried. He looks to Spitshine, grabbing him by the shoulders.
>"You're all sneaky and stuff. Don't you know something that can knock somepony out?"
He asks desperately.
>>
>>29336124
Shei-Sher only looks at the hideous sight for a moment before panicking wildly "No NO! Stop! I don't want to go in there! STOP! Ple-e-e-ease!"
Clearly in pain and terror he fidgets and pulls at the spear to set himself.

[1d10]
>>
>>29336124
Pheo caws and berates the spear. She swoops in to slam her caw against it.
[1d10]

Shei's Water Elemental continues to spread out along the floor
[1d10]
>>
>>29336178
>caw
beak
>>
>>29336157
>>29336144
You hear terrified screams from Shei-Sher "Hurry! Please Hurry! It wants to devour me!"
>>
>>29336144
>>29336153
>>29336157
One after another, the three of you batter the cocoon's wall until it splits and opens, pouring a gust of blistering steam onto each of you.
>Amy 6/6
>Flow 10/5
>Flaming 6/7

Shei drops from the ceiling. The interior of the metal cocoon is sweltering and unbearably hot, as well as unnerving in its hivelike structure, made of hexagonal panels of metal. The bumps and grooves in the cocoon bother you on an instinctual level, like stumbling on a insect's hive horridly overflowing with chattering insects.
The hive is pitch dark, lit only by dozens of fire spears skewering a mass of twisted, stretched metal in the center of the room.

https://youtu.be/5pLRMvbiBwo
>Because it's partially lit by Shei's aura, you can see the scene described in >>29335737, third reply from the top.

>>29336178
>>29336171
>>29336162
>>29336153
>>29336144
Shei drops from the spear, landing in front of Amy, Flaming and Flow. The water created by the elemental almost immediately evaporates into steam as the room's temperature fluctuates around an oven-like heat.

>>29336165
"What's the matter? Where's that Accorsian 'faith' I heard so much about? I thought it solved everything!" Asa shouts, until Dianxin pulls her away.

Your spell is interrupted by Zjetya's wind, which knocks you off balance and pushes you toward the downward staircase. "HEY!" Zjetya shouts. "Forget her and let's just get out of here!"
>Pryce 7/3

"Why would I stop Pryce? I want them to fight," Spitshine growls. "It's the only way they won't kill Prisca!"
>>
>>29336210
>>29336200

Amy, still in her white wolf form, immediately leaps between Shei and the mass of metal. She glares at it with a crazed and glazed look in her eyes.

"If you do anything to hurt Shei, I swear on whatever god you worship, I will tear you apart WITH MY FUCKING TEETH!" Amy shrieks at the top of her lungs at it.

[1d10] for intimidating barely conscious/sapient being
>>
>>29336210
"You've never had to actually do anything, have you? Never been tested, or had stakes! You just praise them no question and do whatever minor task they give you, don't you?!"
He yells back.

He tumbles down the stairs, his frog hopping out of his cloak before the fall. Kid Pryce quickly runs over to scoop up the innocent amphibian.
Pryce quickly scrambles to his hooves, throwing his sword from a distance as he marches back up them at Asa.
>Sword Throw [Fire] [1d10+1]
"She had to dig her nose too far into our business! I bet once we turn to leave they'll jump us!"
He snaps.

>"I'm not a good fighter! I usually just use flash and dazzle while I build up for something, do you see me doing any of that out there?"
He asks, turning to Pryce as he holds the frog.
>"I'm not sure if he's even thinking out there..."
>>
>>29336210
Shei-Sher falls on his face again. Thankfully, a drenched bush breaks his fall. He staggers up and waves his staff skyward.

"Dreniel bring thy storm"
"Forgive the sun, embrace the land, lend it your hoof"
"Life begins with your breath"
"Bring this servant back from death"
"Usher in the Storm O Please my Lord"
"Usher in the Storm"
"Usher in the Storm"

>Staff of the Cloudsmith: Roll to change the weather in the local area to rainy, cloudy, stormy, or clear. Can store one weather pattern that is not on this list in its orb for future use
[1d10] Summoning a Cold Storm

Shei-Sher stamps his hoof into a shallow pool of water, Grounded and with a stave above him he attempts to freeze all the moisture in room.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29336238
"Amy!" Shei-Sher shouts your name with relief to see you.
>>
>>29336210
Flow grunts and takes a step back as he and the others are blasted with steam.
"Ugh...I don't think I could last long in there...I'd evaporate in minutes."
He does, however peek inside to get a looksie at what's going on.
"Woah...what the heck is all this? Looks like a beehive in here, cept more...disturbing."

Vice and Trapper both keep a keen eye on Renee, observing her as she conducts her ritual.
>>"Why haven't her and Flow...y'know?"
>"I don't know, he hardly knows anything about that."
>>"It just seems...weird, y'know?"
>>
>>29336200
>>29336210
"LIKE I SAID! We're almost through..."
After bursting through the cocoon's walls, another hot shot of steam blasting her in the face, Flaming grunts through the pain and steps on through the hole, looking around her new surroundings as she pants and sweats, surprised by the sheer heat of the cocoon.

Looking at what she assumes to be the source of the heat, she gasps, startled at its twisted appearance. "Is... is that who I think it is? It's definitely an angel but, what did they DO to her?"

>>29336210
>>29336238
>>29336153
After Shei is dropped from the spears, Flaming rushes forth along side the wolf Amy, growling and baring her teeth at the spears as she shouts angrily, "YEAH! You tell them Amy!" She says looking around the darkness for the wielder of the spears that skewered him. She turns back towards Shei, situated behind them, and nods affirmatively, "Shei, good job! Amy, Flow, I'm going for those spears! That must be Mirror Image they're skewered into, we have to free her if she's even a chance of her living through this!"

She tears through the darkness, lighting up her blue, fiery horns on her way to the spears to draw her enemies towards her so that Amy, Flow, and Shei have a clear shot at what's attacking in the dark
>Offering on the Mountain, Automatic
>Dashing for the fire spears
>>
>>29336292

Amy does not move from her position, a crazed look still in her eyes.
>>
>>29336292
>>29336238
"You need to hurry! I can't do this alone I need protection." Shei tells you has he methodically stirs his staff in the air "So you realize who that is? They imprisoned her in a cage of firey spears and gnawing darkness. I'm am doing my best to conceal the vents projecting fire but it's as if this entire cocoon is against me."
>>
>>29336259
Calque pushes Spitshine aside and picks up Kid Pryce. "I have an idea, but you'll have to give me time to enact it. These hunters are more useful to us alive than dead. Should I put you back in him, it'll probably bring him back from the brink. Ready?"

The sword stabs into Asa's arm and she falls over with a shriek.

"WHO CARES!? Just leave them up here! We've got a starved doe and a filly here, we just need to go!" Zjetya shouts. "Goddamnit!"

As the other hunters prepare to attack, a black aura forms around Zjetya, and she turns into a changeling. She screams a phrase in another language, and a hurricane gust plows through the room, knocking over everyone, including you and the other hunters, who are blown down the stairs.

>>29336292
>>29336290
>>29336278
>>29336238
The husk of twisted and burnt metal in the center of the room does not respond. Yet, several of the spears stir and lift up as Flaming charges into the room, stabbing toward her.
[1d10+2] [1d10+2] HRW
[1d10+2] [1d10+2]
[1d10+2] [1d10+2]

The room starts to cool and frost over from Shei's power, and the husk of metal droops once some of the spears are removed from it.

You hear several cracks of breaking glass come from above, with water leaking out.
>>
>>29336325

"It's hurting her?" Amy asks, suddenly looking around, reverting back to her pony form prematurely. "I thought it was rebuilding her?"

>>29336326

"Um..." Amy looks around the room with confusion and concern. "I'm not so good at making things colder... I don't know if I can do anything."

She turns and looks at Shei. "But, you have some burns. So, here," she says as she pops a potion in his mouth.

[1d10+3] for Natural Remedy
>>
>>29336369

[1d3] for merryflower root
>>
>>29336325
"It must be her prison! Yeah, we came in here to break her out: she was the one who had the old truce up with the demons, she's the only one who can stop Miracle! What do we do, just pull the spears out? Pull Mirror out of the cocoon?"

>>29336326
Flaming grunts as she watches the flaming spears lob towards her, remembering her mantra
>The flames of battle only make a Climbing Fire stronger... the flames of battle only make me stronger...

She bobs and weaves through the oncoming attacks, trying to mitigate the damage they cause, "AMY! FLOW! Help!"
[1d10] Dodge roll
>>
>>29336326
>>29336292
>>29336318
"Oh Thank the great Lords of earth!" Shei-Sher celebrates as you two enter the room "Distract the spears! If I can free Mirror Image we will escape this sweltering Hell yet."

Shei-Sher holds out a candle for Pheo to return into. He then puts his hooves to the ground and makes more prayers to Dreniel.
>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant;
Summoning
[1d10] Water Elemental

Then Shei holds his crystal in his hoof and turns to the next side of the room he shoots nearly everything he has to cover it, letting out and fierce cry "haaaAAAAHH!!"
>Phantasmagoria of Conquest: 3 times per Combat;
[7hX4]
[1d10]
>>
>>29336326
Kid Pryce flails a bit as Calque picks him up.
>"Whoa whoa! No, I gotta talk to him before that. I don't think just putting me back will change his mood much right now."

Pryce falls over again from the wind, quickly struggling to stand back up with ragged breath.
Kid Pryce looks over with a pause at Zjetya as she changes.
>"Whoa..."
He shakes his head, looking over to Spitshine.
>"Help me drag him outta here, we need to go quick."
He looks down at Calque.
>"Where's that place you said you needed to stock at? Lead the way so we can get off this cloud. ...Also could you put me down?"

Assuming Calque sets Kid Pryce down, he quickly runs over to Pryce and grabs him by the horn before he can recover from the wind burst.
"Ah, what are y—"
Kid Pryce gives a tug as he starts pulling Pryce away, cutting him off as Pryce gives a pained groan.
>"Getting you out of here before you do more stupid things."
He scolds, following after Calque as they quickly get out of there.
>>
>>29336386
"Certainly! Yes! Pull the spears out form her while I deal with the remaining flames."

>>29336369
"No, This is a contest of authority between Mirror Image and Miracle for Metatron's divine light. That unscrupulous bitch! She would never do something so kind to her rival."
>>
>>29336326
>>29336386
"Ow' the bloody heck d' you expect help?"
Flow tries helping by slicing one of the spears with the Tsurugi.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29336369
You get a bad feeling about that potion, but thankfully it just does nothing.

>>29336386
You are impaled on the segmented spear and lifted up into the pitch black. An unknown shape lurks in the dark, with only the sound of grinding and clashing gears to suggest what it might be.
>Flaming 1/7

>>29336392
You summon another water elemental. Once everything in the cocoon is covered in your flowers, you hear the spark and clash of broken glass, and the wet thump of many bodies dropping from above onto the ground, followed by the creak of metal.
>Shei 0/5

>>29336421
You slash through one of the spears with your tsurugi, but others rise out of the hunk of metal to stab at you.
>reminder to roll for these next time

>>29336393
As you bail out of the library with the others, you are stopped crowds of butterflies laying over every surface around, evenly spaced out, all watching you, leaving no path forward. Of course, they're just butterflies...

>Paused
>>
>>29334664
I heard some RPG can be modded.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.