[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Dash hates you in Equestria, she loathes you, but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 28

File: tumblr_lkvhznCA7A1qfgflo.png (209KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkvhznCA7A1qfgflo.png
209KB, 500x502px
Rainbow Dash hates you in Equestria, she loathes you, but you get along with the others....what would you do?
>>
>rape
>>
Befriend all others thus forcing her to be my friend too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4KhZeVosMM
>>
File: 1390280287178.jpg (178KB, 716x900px) Image search: [Google]
1390280287178.jpg
178KB, 716x900px
Take her and the girls out drinking, then hash out our differences.
>>
Kick her in her crusty cunt
>>
>>29332047
>but you get along with the others
So what's the problem?
>>
>>29332047
Don't worry about it. You can't be friends with everybody.
>>
>>29332047
Shrug and keep being at least polite with her: she's not my waifu, I can wait
>>
File: 1271971.jpg (748KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1271971.jpg
748KB, 1275x1650px
>>29332082
She's madly in love with you but doesn't want to admit it.
>>
>>29332047
Oh no, the tsundere tomboy acts predictably(?)
>>
>>29332074
kek
>>
>>29332074
>getting crust all over your kicks
ew
>>
>Heart Warming's Eve
>She told you at least 15 times that, no matter the tradition, she will never give you a kiss under the mistletoe
>Keeps 'accidentally' crashing into you under it
>"W-wha- ANON! YOU STUPID! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WON'T KISS YOU E-EVEN IF YOU BEG"
"Uh, but I was just getting out of the kitchen"
>"HAVE Y-YOU HEARD ME!? N-NEVER!"
>>
>>29332163
yay, generic tsundere tomboy shit
>>
>>29332177
Ok, if you insist:
>Heart Warming's Eve
>She's sitting at least 5 seats away from you
>Because she fucking hates you
>You got a present from each of them
>Except from her
>Because she fucking hates you
>You tried to wish her a nice HWE
>She spat in your face
>Because she fucking hates you.
>You decide to ignore her
>The rest of the evening is eventless
>The end.
>>
>>29332205
This deserves a general with endless page 10 bumps.
>>
>>29332211
>Rainbow Rage General: Thread #764
>In the last episode: Dash tried to burn down your house, with you inside. Because she fucking hates you.
>Her friends reaction was "Silly, typical Dash"
>>
>>29332047
>rape
Until she likes me
>>
File: cecil-rhodes.jpg (29KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
cecil-rhodes.jpg
29KB, 564x752px
Idgaf, I'm just here for crystals.
>>
File: 1365119606918.jpg (68KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1365119606918.jpg
68KB, 1032x774px
>>29332047
Not worry about it and pound apples.
>>
>>29332047
Hate sex
>>
>>29332516
there was a short run of greentext, a long while ago, on a similar topic - i think by fizzle? - but of course it's not in his pastebin, and i think it's lost to time

let's just imagine pounding Apple while disregarding feather trash i guess
>>
>>29332047
>You look towards the front door of the restaurant after hearing it open. Rainbow Dash walks inside, and scans the area. She sees you, rolls her eyes, and heads over to the table you're sitting at.
>"Hey... glad you could make it..." you say.
>She sits across from you, a scowl on her face.
"Yeah, whatever... Had to miss out on drills for this stupid thing."
>She shoots you a glare.
"Why did you even invite me here?"
>"Look... I know you don't really like me... But I just wanted to treat you to a meal, have a conversation with you, and just be an adult about this. Let bygones be bygones, right?"
>You try to give a smile, but Dash's face doesn't change. She puts her muzzle in her hoof and looks to the side.
"Whatever..."
>She scoffs.
>"Rainbow Dash... why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?"
"Really? You're just gonna come right out and ask, huh?"
>"I... yeah. We're both adults here, why not cut to the chase..."
"...You really wanna know, Anon?"
>"Yes, I do. I just want to know why."
>A waiter pony trots over.
"Are you two ready to order?"
>"Give us a minute." you say.
"What are you, my DAD? I'M ready. I'll take a hayburger with everything."
>Dash tells the waiter after snapping at you. The waiter writes down the order and leaves.
"Reason Number One: you're always doing stuff like that. You think you know what's best for everypony, don't you?"
>Dash growls at you.
>"Well, I..."
"Oh, but noooo, you're just trying to be helpful, right? And everypony loves how helpful you are, huh?"
>She puts her hooves against her face and squishes her cheeks.
"'Oh, Anon, thanks for helping me, I appreciate it soooo much!' When they didn't even need any help..."
>She says mockingly.
>"OK, I get it. I'm too pushy, and I'm sorry."
"Oh, you think that's all? Not even close, buddy. You wanted to hear everything, you're gonna hear everything!"
>Dash retorts, pointing her front leg at you.

More?
>>
>>29332896
Sure
>>
>>29332047
Obviously find out I am in ranma 1/2 equestria
>>
>>29332896
>>29332905
seconded
>>
>>29332905
>>29332925
Unfortunately, I am actually about to go out to eat, so after that, I'll continue, brahs.
>>
>>29332936
>20 days later
>And we are still waiting
>>
>>29332047
Walk away and ignore this obnoxious cunt... just like Ponk did in that pic.
>>
File: sadash.gif (929KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sadash.gif
929KB, 250x250px
>>29332936
It's been 12 minutes already. Why has writefag abandoned us?
>>
File: 1483935597946.gif (264KB, 487x486px) Image search: [Google]
1483935597946.gif
264KB, 487x486px
>>29332234
I like it. That could become a general if you ask me.

>>29332896
Sure keep it coming.
>>
>>29333041
I have not abandoned you, my son. Behold, I am back from dinner and ready to write some more.

"All I ever hear from the girls is, 'Oh, Anon's so kind,' or 'Anon's so nice'. And you want to know what the worst part is?"
>Dash asks, staring daggers at you.
>"Yeah... I mean, I did ask..." you reply, cautiously.
"The worst part is now whenever my friends need somepony to be there for them, to help them, to be a loyal friend to them... they come to YOU... not to their FRIEND who is the ELEMENT OF LOYALTY!!"
>Dash pounds her hooves on the table, the restaurant goes quiet as all the other ponies turn to look at the scene. You give a sheepish grin and hope they turn back to their meals, and after a few moments, they do. You look at Dash apologetically.
>"Rainbow Dash... I didn't realize you felt this way."
"Well... now you do. So there."
>She replies, crossing her front legs in a huff.
>"I really didn't mean to step in on your turf. You could have just told me..."
"Shut up... You don't understand me at all."
>She turns away again. You look at Dash's face. Is that... a teardrop?
>"OK... Maybe I don't... But can I at least try to?" you ask, reaching across the table hoping for a friendly hoofshake.
>Dash bats you away and looks down.
"You're not gonna make me like you, Anon... I still hate your guts..."
>You look away for a second, then back at her.
>"Alright then. You don't like me and you never will. I wronged you even though I didn't know I was doing it, and now you hate me because of it. That's all I wanted to know. You can leave if you want."
>Dash looks up at you, seemingly shocked at what you just said. After a second, she regains her composure.
"I'm waiting on my hayburger. Then I'll get a doggy bag and I'm outta here."
>She says, her voice cracks the tiniest bit near the end of her sentence.
>>
>>
File: 1481595074472.jpg (172KB, 1360x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1481595074472.jpg
172KB, 1360x1176px
https://youtu.be/0doSWS0Fj24

>caring what top cunt thinks of you
>>
File: 1484510366460.png (177KB, 403x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484510366460.png
177KB, 403x368px
>>29333809
I like this green so far.
>>
>>29334311
I don't know if I want to keep going too far, I'm already doing an ongoing greentext in another thread. But if more anons wanted to keep going, I could go a little longer.
>>
>>29334332
Sure, go for it.
>>
>>29333809
>She's jealous.
Annnnnd suddenly I'm not interested anymore. For a second there I thought you going the route of Quagmire and Brian where Quagmire just outright hates Brian for a slew of reasons that had nothing to do with jealousy and I was enjoying this nice change of pace.
>>
>>29332047
Scratch her behind the ears.
>>
>>29334364
>Family Guy

Yeah, I'm not gonna borrow from that show. Christ, it's borrowed enough from everything else. Sorry you're not interested anymore, friend.
>>
>>29334387
I'm not saying you were borrowing from it but you were going in a good way like they did. You're borrowing from a jealousy angle now. A trope that's even more overused.
>>
>>29334400
Like I said, sorry you feel that way. But I wasn't totally going for that angle.

Also, I fucking hate that scene from FG, because it's just hateful for the sake of being hateful. I personally would prefer to see a familiar arc than something that makes me feel like shit.

But to each their own.
>>
>>29334433
But some people really do just hate others for being as they are, and sometimes they're justified in doing so. Just felt like this was going to be unique like that. But you have something else in mind and that's fine
>>
>>29332234
That's pretty much flutterrape
>>
>>29334453
Believe me, I know firsthand that some people will just hate you. Which is why I don't want to acknowledge that it happens. And why that scene makes me feel bad.
>>
>>29332047
realize that its all just tsundere.
>>
>>29332896
JUST FUCK UP MY SHIT SENPAI
>>
>>29333809
Its time for a proposition, anon. And it is the perfect one. Tell her you'll let her have her place as designate loyalty friendship support back, and in exchange, she must accept you will be her designate loyalty friendship support.
>>
>A few minutes go by, Dash is still sitting across from you waiting on her food. She looks like she's thinking very intensely about something. You decide to speak up.
>"I'll pay for your hayburger, it's the least I--"
"Just... stop. Like I said, you're not gonna make me like you."
Dash cuts you off.
>"I'm not trying to get you to like me. I'm trying to be nice. If you came to meet with someone you hate, at least get a free meal out of it, right?"
"Uuggghh... This is SO typical. Make yourself feel less bad by trying to do something nice for somepony..."
>"I'm not trying to make myself feel better. I'm trying to make YOU feel better."
>Dash sneers at you.
"I DON'T need your pity."
>You decide to stop. It's obvious you're not getting through to her. You wish you could; from her face, she seems regretful of every word she's saying.
"Your hayburger, miss."
>The waiter says, placing a platter in front of Rainbow Dash.
"I need a to-go bag."
>Dash says, not looking up at the server.
"Of course, just a moment."
>The waiter says, going to fetch one.
>Dash takes out her bit bag, and puts the cost of her meal on the table.
>"Sorry about this. I guess it was a dumb idea." you say to her.
"You're right. It WAS a dumb idea. You can't make everypony like you, Anon. Accept it."
>Dash replies. Her words sting, but you weren't really expecting anything less.
>The waiter returns with a doggy bag, and Dash stuffs her food into it. She looks at you one last time and then walks towards the front door of the restaurant. You watch her leave and reflect on the conversation you just had. It really doesn't feel like she told you everything she wanted to, but you know prying more would have only made her clam up more. You decide to order some food to eat so the night isn't a total waste.
>>
>You walk out of the restaurant, holding your bag in your mouth, spread your wings, and take off into the night sky. You start sobbing quietly as you fly, tears stream down your muzzle, being blown back by the air.
>You can't believe Anon invited you out like that. It was the last thing you expected from him. He really does feel bad that you don't like him. You were jealous, he was right about that. Not because Anon was taking your place with your friends, but because he wasn't spending time with you. If only you weren't so proud; whenever he asked you if you needed help, or needed a friend, you told him no every time. You never expected him to think it was because you hate him.
>You burst open the door to your house and put your hayburger in the kitchen. You're not hungry at all right now.
>It's because of that same pride that you couldn't tell Anon how you really felt. That you did appreciate the invite, that you do respect and admire him, and that you want him to keep talking with you. But your pride denied you any of it.
>You lay in your bed, still sobbing, sniffling occasionally. You've burned bridges with others before, but never has it hurt this badly. There's no going back from tonight, and it tears you up inside to think about it. You cry into your pillow until you're tired enough to fall asleep.
>>
>>29334784
writefag, please do not make me feel
>>
File: 625+6262+62+62+62.jpg (126KB, 1002x712px) Image search: [Google]
625+6262+62+62+62.jpg
126KB, 1002x712px
>>29334784
Don't listen to the wimp, listen to the sadist and hurt me plenty.
>>
File: Scoots18.png (756KB, 5000x3939px) Image search: [Google]
Scoots18.png
756KB, 5000x3939px
>>29332896
>Ask a girl what's wrong
>She tells you
You've never dated a woman before, have you anon? On multiple occasions I've had women inevitably admit, well after the feeling had passed I need to point out, that they couldn't remember WHY they were mad, but they did remember feeling mad and they knew there was a reason.

Dash probably has no fucking idea why she hates you, but she remembers the emotion and assumes there's a goddamned reason.
>>
>>29334835
>>29334858

Sadly, this is all I want to write. I said before I'm already doing an ongoing green in a different thread, this was just a short side thing. But I'd be more than happy if any other writefag wanted to continue it.
>>
>>29334894
Did you not read the rest?

>>29334902
Eh, it was good while it lasted.
>>
>>29334894
I've dated plenty of girls, but I'm a total fuckup and my longest relationship was less than 4 months. So thanks for the reminder of my pathetice love life, Anon.
>>
>>29334534
well...is there any chance they may have had even a little bit of justification?
>>
>>29334923
I'm generally a pretty nice person, so I hope not.
>>
>>29334915
>Did you not read the rest?
Yes. It turns out Dash is tsundere for Anon. But that's not how it works. If a girl hates you but you fit in with the group fine and get along with all her friends, it's either because of something obvious, like you're noisy and keep cutting her off in group conversations, or you made her mad once and even though she doesn't know the specifics, she knows how she felt and it was really strong at the time. This is how couples have fights about ancient history over and over again. The woman is vaguely reminded of something that upset her, and she doesn't remember what really happened, but she remembers how pissed she was. I mean goddamn, I dated a girl once who went the extra mile.

Know what she did? She kept a diary, but when I upset her she'd write down how I made her feel and a loose interpretation of the event. She kept, in writing, non-specific details that would be sure to make her angry again. That is how women hold grudges. It's insanity. If Dash hates you and nobody knows why, it's quite likely that even Dash can't remember and you couldn't drag anything out of her by point blank asking "Why do you hate me?"

Worse, if she admits she hates you then she seems petty, and nobody wants that. Nobody admits to hating somebody if they aren't confrontational and willing to burn a bridge forever. You'd be stupid to ask a question like that. The non-sperg thing to do would be to keep hanging out with her and her friends until she no longer feels hate and admits she doesn't remember why she hated you. Unless, again, you cut her off in conversations all the time, in which case she hates the way you are and will never stop hating you.
>>
File: 02414616.png (293KB, 682x729px) Image search: [Google]
02414616.png
293KB, 682x729px
>>29334997
You could of just said yes and not drop your life story into the mix. That being said, seriously only the one? You know they're all not like that.
>>
>>29335053
>could of
Kill yourself
>>
File: local mare honks.png (275KB, 1600x1846px) Image search: [Google]
local mare honks.png
275KB, 1600x1846px
>>29335067
Okay.
>>
File: WhatILearnedInFriendship.jpg (4KB, 126x119px) Image search: [Google]
WhatILearnedInFriendship.jpg
4KB, 126x119px
>>29335053
>They're not all like that
No, they don't all keep diaries with the specific intent to upset themselves, but even really reasonable women can develop very strong feelings and remember those feelings in spite of not remembering why they had those feelings. And there's a reason for this:
It's because people, all genders, remember emotions very well. It's one of the building blocks of learning. Women usually have stronger emotions than men, so they react faster and remember grudges longer. That doesn't mean that women are naturally out of control, just that you're much more likely to get into that, "I don't remember why I'm mad, but boy I sure fucking am" situation with a woman.

I mean come on. How many times has a woman liked you and it turned out she was tsundere? Because I've had multiple women pull the "I don't remember I'm just mad" thing on me, but I have NEVER had a girl be tsundere for me. I've also known girls who disliked me but found me sexually attractive, but often there was a reason for that too - some past history that got mixed up with bad blood. Never tsundere, though.
>>
>>29334997
Yeah iunno why it's so hard to grasp that some people have quirks or traits that others cannot let go of or look past despite that person not being a terrible person all-around.

There are people at work I cannot stand to be around and only tolerate because i need to be professional, that I otherwise wouldn't give the time of day to. And it's not because they're terrible people that do bad things, but they suck at a lot of other stuff.
>>
File: 1439772361995.png (133KB, 533x482px) Image search: [Google]
1439772361995.png
133KB, 533x482px
>>29335099
Okay, I'm gonna tell you to slow the fuck down and back the fuck up. I'm trying to help prove your point of Rainbow not telling her true feelings of Anon. She does that by using jelousy as a cover story. You with me? And in the next post it goes in great detail on how much she can't be honest with him. Where the fuck are you taking this to?
>>
>>29334894
>>29334997
>>29335053
>>29335099
>>29335098
>>29335102
>>29335154

Well, fuck, maybe I shouldn't have written anything if it's gonna start arguments...
>>
File: 625+6262+62+62+63.jpg (113KB, 1018x898px) Image search: [Google]
625+6262+62+62+63.jpg
113KB, 1018x898px
>>29335186
This isn't arguing. As we speak we are watching an Anon unravel before our eyes as he pours his love on to his words.
>>
File: 1352945576228.gif (985KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
1352945576228.gif
985KB, 500x337px
>>29335154
Character writing has an important rule: write emotions first. Character feels a thing, then character interprets that feeling with his or her brain. The feeling is first, and the logical examination comes second.

The reason why the tsundere deal is bullshit is because nobody feels love and then makes a logical transformation into hatred. People sometimes feel attraction and transform that into teasing because they want attention of any kind, even negative attention, but nobody flips over to feigned hatred. If Dash is feeling enough jealousy to become hatred, then there's something much more complex at work here then, "I want to tell Anon my feelings but lol I'm tsundere". I don't really care how you dress it up, hatred is an intense emotion and a major roadblock to both giving and receiving affection, and it often implies the person is trying to reject and shun attention from the person they hate.

I'd be more likely to believe the greentext if Dash were embarassed she's heterosexual, so she shuns anon and tries to drive him away from the group because she hates the guilt she associates with not being a big ol' lesbian. It's stupid, but at least the motive is there. Dash isn't feeling attraction, she's feeling shame and she's trying to drive the source of shame away.

Why would somebody feel infatuation with someone then drive them away because that person isn't spending enough time with them? How retarded and counter-intuitive is Dash acting by doing that, and why is that her response to that emotion? We go emotion - simple actions - analysis - thinking actions. We don't go emotion - thinking actions - analysis - emotional actions - "clusterfuck because we took actions directly opposite to our feelings".
>>
>>29335186
Welcome to 4chan, maybe you should just lurk if this is a surprise to you.
>>
>>29335246
Shit, man. I was just writing some fluff for funsies. You don't have to take it so seriously. But whatever.

>>29335255
Been writing here for a long while, and this is the first time I've seen someone this triggered from something I wrote.
>>
>>29335270
I'm not triggered. I'm just saying. Your prompt is "Dash hates you".

Don't try to turn this around and weasel out of it with jealousy or tsundere bullshit, you faggot.
>>
>>29335286
For the record, nothing I wrote directly implied romantic feelings. I was going for Dash wanting to be friends with Anon, but interpretation lies with the reader I guess.

As for not being triggered, who's calling who a faggot like an offended little bitch?
>>
File: 51651126.gif (31KB, 417x290px) Image search: [Google]
51651126.gif
31KB, 417x290px
>>29335286
Oh so that's what it's all about. Damn you're no better than me. Mabe you should try being more direct with your words.
>>
>>29335309
>nothing I wrote directly implied romantic feelings
You went the tsundere route, dude, even if it was only through friendship. That's what some people appear annoyed about
>>
>>29335361
Yeah, alright. I'm an unoriginal hack, so sue me. Jesus...
>>
>>29335376
I need a Jew
>>
File: 1480738353066.gif (448KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1480738353066.gif
448KB, 200x183px
>>29335309
Ignore them and writeeeeeeee.
>>
>>29335361
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>anon writes good great
>fuck with the writefag
>he's probably going to stop writing now
Fucking moron.
>>
>>29335311
Nah. I explained it in the first place. If the prompt is "Dash hates you", there's almost no way it gets resolved by the two of you sitting down at a restaurant and hashing out your differences. If somebody I really hated invited me to a restaurant, I'd find an excuse not to go. I certainly wouldn't show up, let them buy me lunch, then tell them to their face, "I'm jealous my friends like you more, but also I wish we were friends because secretly I like you."

Because I don't like that person. I hate them. The emotion I feel is hate. The reaction I have is hate. The logic I apply to my hatred is to think about what I wish they'd stop doing, and try not to be around them when they do those things. If I wanted to be the person's friends and was actually jealous I wasn't getting enough time with them, I'm pretty sure you couldn't mistake my feelings for hate. I mean maybe, but only if you're insecure - hate is an "I don't want to be around you at all" thing.
>>
>>29335401
>>29335416
I'm not stopping writing, but I'm done with this prompt. If you want to read some of my work, I'm the guy doing the Fluttershy x Anon story that's been floating around for a while.

I'm not a writefag who takes everything he does super serious and tries to make sure everything is totally perfect. I just write to practice, relieve stress, and have fun. I don't really care if someone doesn't like what I wrote. Not going to stop me from writing.
>>
File: Hasbro.png (30KB, 201x214px) Image search: [Google]
Hasbro.png
30KB, 201x214px
>>29335392
Did someone ask for me?
>>
>>29335416
Psh. If that's what you want.

>Be Rainbow Dash
>Cook lunch for Anon
>Give it to him
>"Here, dumbass"
"Oh, what's this?" Anon asks
>"It's a lunchbox I made you because I HATE you, stupid. Geez. It's not like I want to be your friend, baka."
"Are you fucking stupid?" Anon asks.
>Stare, dumfounded.
>"Wat?"
"I asked if you were stupid."
>"No! You're... You're the stupid one. For, uh, thinking I made the, uh -"
"Dash, I'm free Friday. You want to go to dinner? It's cool if you're busy, I'll ask again some time, it's casual."
>"A date? Like a date?"
"Yes. Like normal adults, Dash."
>"But. No, I just want to be friends."
"Well, yeah. People of the opposite gender can go on a date, and if it doesn't pan out then they can be friends."
>This is all some kind of voodoo logic to you. You didn't know that Anon had gone on dates before. YOU certainly haven't. Is that all a date is? Just being friends until you move beyond that? You just stand there on your blue marshmallow hooves looking stupid.
"It's cool if you don't -"
>"I just want to be friends."
"Okay, want to go out Friday, then?"
>"Uh," You're too embarrassed now. This is a lot of pressure all the sudden, "I, uh, I have the Wonderbolts. Practice. They need me to practice."
"Okay. It's cool. See you later, Dash."
>Anon leaves. Shit. Him being casual and not autistic really messed up your whole bit. You planned to do the will-they-won't-they bullshit for years, and now the whole thing is completely defused.

>Two months later, it turns out AJ agreed to hang out with Anon that Friday, and they started dating. They seem pretty content with each other and you, Rainbow Dash, have been completely relegated to dork sidelines.
>>
>>29335507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW68goC4_es

U rly got me m8. I m trold.
>>
>>29335507

>Be AJ
>Anon saunters on down the road to your farm. He's an ape, you know he's a little opportunistic for your tastes, but opportunism sometimes means ingratiating himself to you for a few apples, and he sure can be helpful on that front.
>"Howdy, Anon!"
"Hey there, Apple!"
>"Why do you call me that, sugar?" You ask, cocking an eyebrow. "Why not AJ? Apple don't roll off the tongue."
>Anon shrugs.
"It's short for Applebutt."
>You laugh.
>"Well shucks, I didn't realize! Call me Apple, then! Gosh, I didn't know the alternative."
"Need any help?" Anon asks, plucking some apples and tossing them in the basket.
>"Always do, sugarcube. I suppose you'll want to take a few home?"
"Actually," anon replies, leaning against the tree, "I came by to ask if you're free this Friday?"
>You give Anon an appraising look. Opportunistic. That's what an ape is.
>"Who me?"
"Yeah."
>"I'm always busy, sugar."
"I know," Anon says appreciatively, "But I was thinking, what if I help you clear out your schedule. Maybe free up an hour. Would that be worth an hour?"
>You can't hide a bit of a smirk. Oh, that attitude lasts a little while, but nobody does free labor too long! Still, he looks pretty hopeful, and Anon's been an honest worker so far. You think about telling him there's always something new to do once the last thing is done, but he has been coming around a lot, and he does make you laugh.
>"Alright, surgar, that's fair," you decree.
"Okay!" Anon claps his hands together, enthused, "What needs help first?"
>"Just keep pluckin' apples with me darlin', then we'll move on to the next thing!"

>You an anon toil away a while, shooting the breeze. He asks you about your day, and you tell him a frustration you had with one of the cows. She was giving you a fit over your lateness with milking. Anon cracks a joke, making light of the whole thing. It's not bad having him around. Certainly makes the rough patches feel a little brighter.
>>
>>29335726
"Oh, yeah," Anon replies, "I had Dash give me some tsundere spiel."
>"She gave you the what?"
"Oh, it's an entertainment genre. It's when a girl pretends she doesn't like a guy when she really does."
>You think about this. That doesn't make any sense. You can't fathom any situation where any girl alive would ever do such a thing.
>"You sure she don't actually have a problem? If I were you I wouldn't go around assuming a pony likes you if she's acting like she don't. Especially with Dash - she can have a mean streak."
"Nah, nah," Anon assures you, "She made me lunch and called me baka."
>You blink
>"What?"
"It's the tsundere thing! You act like you don't like the guy when you really do!"
>"Is this something she knows about? Is this an Anon thing or something out of a comic book or something?"
"I don't know, I don't read Dash's comics."
>"And you're sure she ain't actually mad with you?"
"I talked to her, and no, she's not really angry."
>"Gash durn. That girl."
>You think about it. A thought starts gnawing at you.
>"So, what came a' that? Are you doing anything, or is she doing anything? What's going on?"
"Oh, no. Nothing. I don't get it either. I was wondering if she's done it to anyone else."
>You wrack your brain trying to remember a time, and nothing comes to light.
>"Not really, Anon. Dash ain't exactly..." you try to come up with a polite way of putting things, but the Element of Honestly get to you, "She ain't real good at... being subtle. Or hiding things."
"Or math."
>You laugh.
>"Don't!"
"Or riding a bike, or training an elephant."
>"Okay, alright, nice save there, mister just-naming-random things."
>You jab anon with your hoof. It was only funny because he caught you by surprise. The audacity!
>"Poor Dash," you say in resignation.
>You shake your head. Poor Dash.

>>29335546
I'm not trolling. Here's more green for you, Anon.
>>
>>29335776
>Be Rainbow Dash
>Be fucking pissed at Anon
>Apparently he told AJ that you were "tsundere" for him, and AJ, the Element of Honestly, is a damned sieve. All your friends know about it now, but you WEREN'T tsundere. You just wanted to be friends! You wanted to have a long, drawn out, will-they-won't-they friendship! You didn't want to ride the guy's dick! Now every is teasing you about it, telling you to be honest with your feelings.
>And right now, you're feeling honestly MAD. How self-important? How much self-fellating. Oh, Anon thinks you LOVE him! Bullshit! In fact it's kind of the opposite now.
>Anon made you feel like a child. Like a stupid child. He's the stupid one! You cook him lunch and call him baka, and he's the one who doesn't get the game. Then he goes and tells Applejack, because they're oh-such-good-friends now, and she doesn't get it either. She tells the others and they don't get it.
>Twilight lectured you about your feelings. She told you how to handle them. All of her advice was really general and condescending. You didn't realize what it was like being on the receiving end of a "Princess Lecture" before, but now that you've been there you realize it's really, really irritating.
>You're mad at Twilight, you're mad at Applejack. They used to be your best friends. But most of all you're mad at that asshole, Anon. FUCK that guy.
>You, Rainbow Dash, HATE that guy. It makes you feel stupid being around him. You hate thinking about what else he tells your friends behind your back. You hate him. You hate his guts. Anon should burn in hell.
>>
>>29332047
Make her look bad in front of her friends. Then rape her. Nobody is going to believe her.
>>
>>29334784
I want to read fanfic about tsundere RD. Is it already exists?
>>
>>29332047
ignore the cunt and have fun with Ponka.
Twalot will eventually intervene and everything will turn out alright anyways.
>>
File: 1472643839392.jpg (49KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
1472643839392.jpg
49KB, 600x441px
>>29332047
I never liked when in most of the stories Anon is so great friend with all of main 6. He just appear and than BUM MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP he likes everyone and everyone likes him. Even despite the main 6 being really different ponies with different interests and characters, Anon always have traits that lead to him being best friends with them.
Situation when they simply don't fit with each other (and I'm not speaking about hate, but rather simply not being friends or just Anon finding some of them really annoying) practically never happen.
>>
File: 2017 1 25 a.png (267KB, 1052x716px) Image search: [Google]
2017 1 25 a.png
267KB, 1052x716px
>>29332047
>"There's only room for ONE autist in this circle of friends, and that's ME!"
>>
constantly beat the shit out of the brat, every time
>>
>>29332047
bad, i love her so much. But i like the idea of her being tsun tsun with me
>>
>>29335186
On 4chan, that's the whole reason to write.
>>
>>29337903
He's right you know.
>>
>>29337596
Are from Switzerland?
Is English not your first language?
>>
>>29338434
Not Switzerland, but yeah I kinda suck at English.
>>
>>29334265
Nice meme newfag.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.