[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat Pony Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 192

File: cheerimac.png (768KB, 3035x2149px) Image search: [Google]
cheerimac.png
768KB, 3035x2149px
Fat ponies in carts edition
http://pastebin.com/KtjTgw9e
Previous thread >>29188894
>>
delete this
>>
>>29321291
No
>>
>>29321235
I blame Cheerilee for the thread dying. She made Big Mac take so long that she couldn't keep the last one alive.
>>
>>29321329
It got to bump limit though
>>
>>29321333
So? We could've kept it alive.
>>
Cuddle up with a fatpone tonight
>>
>>29321398
Are you sure you understand how 4chan works?
>>
We need more unfit/out of shape/unhealthy fat ponies.
>>
>>29321822
I second this notion.

Especially if it involves a horrifically unfit Trixie acting like she's still a prime physical specimen of Equestrian fitness after a diet of cheap fast food.
>>
>>29321856

>Her heavy and frustrated huff reeks of grease and special sauce
>"YOU may not like it, but Trixie is what peak performance looks like!"
>You'd respond but her jiggling is hypnotic, and you're lost staring into it, half disgusted, half awed.
>"Besides, Trixie knows you are only worried Prin-cess Twhy-light will say something to you."
>Trixie pitched up her voice and hung halfway through each word while saying Twilight's name, twisting her nose and rolling her eyes in disdain
>Her second chin, a single roll of neck fat, bobbled as she rocked her head back and forth
>"You were right, Starlight. I did need to accept myself for who I am! The GREAT... an... hurk"
>She chokes on a belch and pulls you in against her sweaty coat, salted from her latest carefree binge on fries
>"... and powerful Trixie!"
>Pressed against her plump chest, you can hear her heart thundering away, her deep, labored breaths pushing softness against you
>It skips a beat and she pulls you tighter, suffocating you in her fat
"Are you okay!?"
>She makes out your mumbling
>"Just... hurk... working through the gristle."
>>
>>29321947
Please, sir, might I have moar?
>>
>>29321947
Fantastic.

Trixie is one of those ponies where unfitness and health problems really seem to work. Is it because of her imperious personality?
>>
File: hungriestchikun.png (1MB, 3000x2235px) Image search: [Google]
hungriestchikun.png
1MB, 3000x2235px
>>29321235
A cart is quite handy to haul a fat pony around in. Though sometimes it is just easier to haul their food in it.
>>
File: 1427703910275.png (730KB, 1283x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1427703910275.png
730KB, 1283x1263px
>>29323089
These carts have to be heavy duty to haul either these horses, or their food.
>>
>>29323261
More like AND their food
>Amirite?
>>
>>29322456

Yes. Her character seems more like the kind that would deny the existence of a fault. Rainbow Dash is comparable. Twilight does the same thing when she goes on a "I'm not allowed to have faults" kick.
>>
File: 1452408550585.jpg (362KB, 2500x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1452408550585.jpg
362KB, 2500x1566px
>>
>>29324671
God I love Hen.
>>
File: griffchair_titles.png (1MB, 2345x2021px) Image search: [Google]
griffchair_titles.png
1MB, 2345x2021px
Sorry I haven't posted much in the way of stories recently in the thread. Life has continued to find ways to make things busy for me so I have only recently been getting back to writing.

I did manage to finish up a story I was working on with a friend about Gabby getting into an eating contest. To go along with it here is a great picture from Hen of her doing a bit of light training.

https://pastebin.com/wiAiBaS5

I hope you all enjoy it.
>>
>>29325513
literally who
>>
>>29321947
moar

Something where Trixie has to exert herself and she nearly keels over
>>
File: GneYU.jpg (252KB, 1200x931px) Image search: [Google]
GneYU.jpg
252KB, 1200x931px
help
>>
File: large.png (474KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
474KB, 1280x854px
>>
>>29321947
>>29322427
>>29322456
>>29325996
>>29326446

>After a seven hour bubble bath, you finally get her cleaned up
>You ignored Spike's warning, of course, and now there's no hot water in town
>But you got to spend a lot of time snuggling and "having fun" with your "best friend" in an ocean of sandalwood and lilac scented bubbles
>So best of all, now she doesn't smell like the dumpster behind McHaygood's
>Both relaxed and exhausted from all that canoodling, you're disappointed to hear a thunderous rapping on the door to the castle.
"Uhgh... I guess a pony can't expect to get any privacy if she doesn't enslave everybody who can interrupt it."
>You smile and sigh to yourself, resigned to answer the call
>But before you can get up, a heavy, imperious, confident voice booms from down the hall
>"I, the GREAT and Beautiful Trrrrixie will serve the citizens while Prinn-cess Twhy-light has abandoned them to induuulge in her royal title!"
>Uh oh
>>
>>29327509

>You are now a mare who weighs as much as three normal mares
>But your "GREAT AND POWERFUL FRIEND" reminded you to accept yourself
>AND SO YOU DO
>And love yourself
>AND SO YOU DO
>Because she loves you
>AND SO DO YOU
>AND ALSO HER
>After all, you are also a mare with the show-stopping talent of TEN normal mares, so weighing as much as three (okay maybe three and a half) is to be expected!
>Rightfully treated to the incredible excess of Twilight Sparkle's castle (and the castle's cupboards) by your "GREAT AND POWERFUL FRIEND", it only makes sense that you fulfill the obligations that the Princess has shirked with her absence
>Something about ice cream terrors in the Crystal Empire; some emergency
>You gently lean your girth against the gigantic castle door and it flings open
>Two fillies appear before you
>A wine and berry colored little filly who looks very alarmed about her friend
>And her friend, a mint and green colored colt who appears to have been knocked senseless by his door
>Oops
>Your heart thuds with regret
>Or at least it's thudding
>That happens pretty much always now
>The thudding
>Not the regret
>NO REGRETS
>>
>>29327509
>>29327606
sexy big hot fat bitch
nailing it friendo
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/4/5/1124823__solo_nudity_anthro_clothes_solo+female_breasts_questionable_nipples_trixie_unguligrade+anthro.png
>>
I kinda want to see a story where pony instantly becomes fat. Like pony just wanders into some poison joke one day and instantly turned into an extremely obese blob, panting at the sudden surprise and strain of such a transformation
>>
>>29327606

>You are now a lesbian, high-functioning autist with the largest marefriend in all of Equestria
>Knowing her, you're sure she shouldn't be answering the door to Twilight's castle
>Twilight... doesn't like her in here... and you may have promised to not invite her in while she's gone
>"Starlight! We're going to play a game!"
>Oh thank Luna, you were worried she'd gone and done something stupid out of pride like...
>"It's called Ironmare Quadathalon!"
>Uh
"That sounds more intense than fun. Are you sure you're up to it? I mean, we're having such a relaxing day. We could, oh, I dunno..."
>You spot Spike mopping the far end of the hallway
"We could have Spike put on a puppet show for us!"
>"Did somebody say my name?"
>Starlight would have none of it though.
>"Trixie is every bit as athletic and capable as that bookworm Twilight Sparkle."
>She is already breathing heavily and she's only walked the distance from the bathroom to the front door
>"Except flying. Trixie does not fly."
"Oh I'm sure you are, but wouldn't you rather..."
>You look over your shoulder to the kitchen and illuminate your horn, ingredients flying together
>Out levitates a very large and delectable treat
"Share this cherry pie with me?"
>Trixie opens her mouth to respond and you pie her right in the face, most of it going down her wobbling throat
"Oh you messy pig! Now I'll have to clean you up all over again!"
>Trixie wipes the cherry filling away and licks her hoof clean, turning away
>"Trixie will clean up later. She will need another long bath after playing with these poor fillies neglected by their Princess."
>She smiles and winks at you
>"Come Starlight, GREATness and glory await!"
>You should have just hit her with more pies.
>>
>>29327750

>You, Starlight, stand at the starting line next to your enormous gal pal
>And are shamelessly eye-fucking her
>Her gut, which you cuddled and coddled for hours, hangs past her knees
>You had her press you down against the bottom of the tub earlier, holding your breath with a diving spell
>It was softer than a cloud, warmer than the bubbly water, and came with a bass drum
>Now it's already got a sheen
>It's an unusually warm fall day
>Trixie's sweatbands are already maxed out
>Her chubby cheeks are blushing, two big scoops of violet on her otherwise blue face
>A face that is straining mightily even as it stares intently forward
"It's not too late to go back for pie~"
>Have you gone too far with this?
>This relationship founded on understanding, but built of decadent, gourmet bondage?
>Have you merely substituted the control of a town for control of one pony who could end up weighing as much as a town?
>"Trixie... will eat pie later."
>No, clearly you have not gone far enough or she wouldn't insist on this stupidity.
>"Off of you," Trixie whispers.
>Wait what was that
>"WELCOME MARES AND GENTLECOLTS TO THE IRONMARE QUADATHALON!"
>A creamy filly with shortbread cookies for a cutie mark is standing on a stump shouting to you, Trixie, her two friends who invited you, and an imaginary crowd.
>"THE RULES ARE... RUN TO SWEET APPLE ACRES AND BACK, THEN SWIM ACROSS THE LAKE AND BACK, THEN JUMP 40 TIMES, THEN CAST AN AWESOME SPELL!"
>You see doubt briefly flicker across Trixie's face, then disappear
>She lowers herself in an athletic stance
>Or what might be an athletic stance if it didn't involve squishing her prodigious chest against the dirt
>"ON YOUR MARKS..."
>Trixie squints forward.
>"GET SET..."
>The fillies also ready themselves
>Do you even try to run?
>No, you're going to hang back with your friend, even if it makes the children upset.
>"GO!!!"
>>
>>29327886

>Trixie wobbles her vast ass, then lunges forward
>She does not hop nearly as high as intended, though
>She can't catch herself and lands hard on her belly just barely past the starting line, rolling forward into a faceplant
>Rocking back so her hind legs touch the ground again, she clumbsily scampers back to her hooves and starts lumbering forward, spitting dirt and dust from her lips
>The fillies, the announcer included, have already bolted clean past the first corner, out of sight
>You slowly walk just behind your friend, watching her mountainous blue butt rise and fall, one cheek after the other, as she tries to figure out how to gallop.
>Or trot.
>Or canter.
>Or walk.
>Really anything faster than a waddle.
>After a few moments she settles on a bizarre gait such that she bounces on both her left legs, then both her right legs, in a synchronized motion that you normally only see when the town breaks out into impromptu musical set pieces
>You consider breaking out into one yourself, lost in your marefriend's ass
>It's like waves on a tumultuous ocean
>"Buh... buh..."
>You're torn from your trance."
"Are you okay?"
>"Huff... buh... uh..."
>She had a sheen before, but is drenched now
"Trixie?"
>"Huff wheeze huff weeze--"
>You're almost to that first corner, but her awkward trot is getting sloppier, the center of her weight rocking farther to each side with each bounce
"Slow down!"
>"HUFF WHEEZE HUFF WEEEEZE--
>She finally rocks too far to the left and falls right over, a blob of jello spilling onto the ground
>"WHEEEZE HUFF WEEEEZE HUFF WEEEZE--"
"Trixie!!"
>You dig a hoof between her neck fat and her chest fat to check her pulse
>It's a congo line
"You have to pace yourself!"
>"WHEEZE... Trixie... WHEEZE... did..."
"A glacial pace!"
>"Trixie... WHEEZE... has... WHEEZE... an idea."
>>
>>29328045

that's all for tonight
>>
>>
>>29328052
You're doing God's work, Anon.
>>
I love the idea that deep down GlimGlam is still a controlling megalomaniac, she's just shifted focus from a whole town to her girlfriend and picked up a fat fetish on the way.

I can just picture her constantly manipulating and messing with Trixie to get her to make choices that always lead her to a fatter, unhealthier, more hedonistic future. And Trixie loves the constant flow of affection so much that Starlight has her wrapped around her hoof.
>>
>no nia jax pony

why must life be so cruel
>>
>>29328246
FUCK why hadn't I thought of that
stupid stupid hot, anon
>>
>>29328363
>"Smell your defeat. Twilight Sparkle! Nopony has a finer ass than Trixie!"
>>
Pony needs you to cast the spell that keeps her from getting diabetes.
>>
Might be interested in doing a short greentext on something. Suggest those ideas (accompanying pictures welcome) and I'll see if any grab me.
>>
File: 754714.png (159KB, 782x764px) Image search: [Google]
754714.png
159KB, 782x764px
>>29329795
A changeling drone finds their satisfaction of being fed in literal consumption of food, rather than off of love. However this has a positive outcome on their body, quickly weighing them down and preventing them from doing proper work in the hive.
>>
>>29329858
*negative outcome
>>
>>29329795
Nearly immobile Spa twins smothering poni of your choice as a "massage" of sorts.
>>
File: 1432936222179.png (624KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1432936222179.png
624KB, 1280x828px
>>29329795
Nearly-immobile Vinyl Scratch and normal-sized Octavia's flirty daily life.
>>
>>29325513
it's nice to see your writing again.
>>
File: Dash Gym.png (263KB, 2364x1270px) Image search: [Google]
Dash Gym.png
263KB, 2364x1270px
>>29329795
Can I have some unhealthy Dash at the gym please?
>>
plump
>>
>>29329795
Anon living with an obese pony
>>29329865
>implying weight gain isn't positive
>>
File: Twi (4).png (216KB, 1314x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Twi (4).png
216KB, 1314x1044px
>>29329795
Anon having to feed, wash every fold of, and then snuggle with his immobile pony waifu
>>
>>29331695
this
there isn't enough fold washing

not mine
"You start making small circles on her left shoulder. You note with a certain degree of lower-lip biting that the fat on your master's body is pushed up in front of the sponge, creating a small ridge of flesh wherever it goes, as if you were pressing into a water balloon."
>>
File: Untitled.png (294KB, 582x506px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
294KB, 582x506px
What do you think she's saying to her?
>>
>>29331978
"It's only wafer thin"
>>
>>29331616
>implying weight gain isn't positive
Not if you have to work in the hive
>>
>>29331978
Wow, more glimmer!
>>
File: blob blanket.jpg (282KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
blob blanket.jpg
282KB, 1280x915px
>>
>>29333616
it's old
>>
>>29334260
No, I was just answering the question "What do you think she's saying to her?", and I just know that she's saying "Wow, more glimmer!" whenever she puts another slice of cake in her mouth, commenting on the fact that every single bit of cake will just make more glimmer to wow at
>>
Have you ever wanted to see a fem blurbblob? Well, either way, it's a thing now.

Also some big butt male.

https://fatponyroleplays.tumblr.com/post/156334095923/dr-flipster-stubbornstallion-commissions-for

>Warning: Anthro
>>
>>29334648
I'd fuck them both.
>>
night bump
>>
>>29334844
you're not alone, dubs

dammit blurb
if you make a story about one feeding the other I would seriously explode
no homo
waaaaaaaaay homo
>>
File: 505398.png (358KB, 1429x1172px) Image search: [Google]
505398.png
358KB, 1429x1172px
>>
File: large.png (700KB, 1280x774px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
700KB, 1280x774px
>>29331978

>"Yes~, grow bigger our goddess."
>("This has gone way too far...")

>Starlight's so good at brainwashing ponies she doesn't even realize how good she is at it, soon enough her followers beginning to view her as a goddess and worship her.
>Not displeased with this turn of events, Starlight enthusiastically encouraged this idea.
>Soon enough she went from leader of a town to the idol of a cult.
>She would receive all sort of offerings from her believers while she lounged about being served by hoof by lucky followers picked by her.
>It started out with some light pudge, hardly noticeable, but soon Starlight was noticeably bigger.
>She had just shrugged it off, thinking she could work it off after the next offering.
>Well, maybe after the one after that.
>Or after that one.
>Her cult just thought it spoke of her grand bountifulness and added to her beauty.
>At last here she was, bigger than the town she had built and getting bigger.
>Even her once powerful magic made her wheeze from the slightest task, yet her her cult was still absolutely devoted to her, bringing her more and more offerings.
>Even when the paint that had been concealing her cutie mark was spread out too much cover her girth, they just took it as a message off her godhood.
>And truly, her weight was becoming god-like.
>>
Nom
>>
>>29336341
Go on...
>>
File: 1440978625292.png (226KB, 1210x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1440978625292.png
226KB, 1210x1206px
>You are Anon, and you're beginning to regret introducing Gilda to the world of barbecuing
>She's been out there day and night, cooking whatever meat she can get her claws on
>Good thing Twilight gave you that magic freezer with a pocket dimension inside of it
>Otherwise you're worried she'd start seeing ponies as walking T-bone steaks
>Not that she'd be able to catch them, with how big she's getting
>Although she might be able to trick foals into thinking she's a talking beanbag chair
>... That might be an issue
>>
more griffat pls
>>
File: Catburd (3).png (2MB, 3500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Catburd (3).png
2MB, 3500x2500px
>>
http://daman3.deviantart.com/art/Fireside-Moments-with-Gilda-650805399
>>
Any story ideas you anons have had which you want to share?
>>
>>29340723
I'm working on a story based on Min's Octavia pic. Look it up, and you'll get a good idea of what it's about.
>>
>>29340767
Could you link or post the image?
>>
File: 1445309912346.png (90KB, 632x539px) Image search: [Google]
1445309912346.png
90KB, 632x539px
>>29340723
Cheerilee takes her class on a field trip to a marshmallow factory, the CMC's horsing around knocks Cheerilee into the production line where she gets hugely embiggened in front of her students
>>
>>29340789
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21844471/
>>
>>29340767
>>29340810
...I really want to read that...
>>
>>29340767
god christ yes
I know how filthy and disgusting that is but that pic just puts me into a lust frenzy. A great big corrupt girl that knows she sexy and powerful makes me think straight with my dick
I want to worship that belly fuzz as she smothers me with it
>>
>>29340723
Fluttershy feeding a female Breezie to immobile proportions, the Breezie wanting to leave ages ago but can't now that her little wings won't even lift her off of the ground anymore. Fluttershy is either totally oblivious to the Breezie's surging waistline or is actively enabling her to stay and get fatter. Just as long as we get a pint-sized fatpone out of it.
>>
>>29321235
any edit?
>>
>>29340809
That sounds hot as hell. I'd love to read something like that.
>>
File: ari.png (150KB, 1376x1083px) Image search: [Google]
ari.png
150KB, 1376x1083px
Has some Not Appljack fats.
>>
File: dicksword.png (324KB, 2379x2337px) Image search: [Google]
dicksword.png
324KB, 2379x2337px
Have some chaos for you Gay Quota of the Day.
>>
File: buttpile.png (2MB, 2500x2203px) Image search: [Google]
buttpile.png
2MB, 2500x2203px
butts
>>
File: 1403077460470.png (222KB, 1127x692px) Image search: [Google]
1403077460470.png
222KB, 1127x692px
>>
File: 4chan.png (287KB, 614x694px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
287KB, 614x694px
>>
>>29343766
Who is this random twitter user and why should I care?
>>
>>29343803
The show staff
>>
>>29342180
ghaos
>>
>ywn worship his glorious moobs
>>
>>29344324
>ywn fuck his necc
>>
File: AstroSweat.png (33KB, 353x389px) Image search: [Google]
AstroSweat.png
33KB, 353x389px
>>29344459
>>29344324
J-join the clubs Anons.
>>
>"Well, carrot? Can you feel our foals kicking?"
>>
File: dicksword.png (400KB, 2379x2337px) Image search: [Google]
dicksword.png
400KB, 2379x2337px
>>29342180
Now in color.
>>
>>29344846
that's a foodbaby
>>
>>29344901
this is not a gay thread
please start a new thread if you want gay content
>>
>>29345679
Well it's a fat thread, so it meets thread standards.
>>
File: AstroDob_burpytimes.png (627KB, 4500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
AstroDob_burpytimes.png
627KB, 4500x2000px
>>29345679
Woah woah woah. Hold on now. It's not gay. Totally platonic.

Also feel free to make your own 100% totally straight horse fats. But for now, if I want to post dudes to actually keep this thread going, I think that's what I'll do.
>>
>>29340809
Embiggened, eh?
That story sound's cromulent.
>>
>>29345679
Fuck no, 1 fat thread is enough, so deal with it faggot.
>>
>>29345679
>>29345780
>standards
Please, you've gone far beyond having standards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8LUd51IuiA
>>
>>29336204

>Big Mac's family thought he just aroused by Cherrilee's incredible mass pressing down on him
>In reality he was both aroused and severely injured
>>
>>29347104
He should have had a big appetite, so he can be big with her
>>
File: 1471127223739.png (368KB, 1846x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1471127223739.png
368KB, 1846x1091px
>>
File: AstroCom_001.png (352KB, 1362x932px) Image search: [Google]
AstroCom_001.png
352KB, 1362x932px
When the waifu becomes too big for clothes. But use your necc as her clothes.
>>
>>29348943
>cellulite
>sagginess
>suggestion of back rolls

Damn Astro, I think your art has really leveled up lately. I'd love to see that Luna from the front.
>>
>>29349181
It's only leveled up because that's Calorie's art. I just commissioned it from him.
Sadly I'm stills scrub-tier. But I'm getting there.
>>
>>29349200
Shit, sorry. Guess I made an ass of myself.
>>
File: chariot.png (444KB, 1830x1329px) Image search: [Google]
chariot.png
444KB, 1830x1329px
>>29349234
Nah. It's all good. I just wanted to clarify. I don't want to take credit for other people's art. I'll definitely keep trucking along and getting better myself though. Maybe I can try some Luna from the front sometime. Show some wide booty peeking around.
>>
>>29349244
Sound delicious, and I think you definitely are improving either way. I mentioned as such in the previous thread, which is I guess why I kind of jumped to the conclusion that you'd gotten better again.

I notice you like those booty shorts, I'd love to see Luna wearing a Hooters style uniform, but it's for the 'Greasy Slut' or something. Just a suggestion, and a thought.
>>
File: tumblr_ocs8rpt6TD1tlmh7uo2_1280.png (291KB, 1280x1031px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocs8rpt6TD1tlmh7uo2_1280.png
291KB, 1280x1031px
>>29348943
I'd hate to lose that ass, but those proportions need to be the other way around.
>>
Fat.

But only in butt
>>
File: Bootayyyyy.png (958KB, 6667x6667px) Image search: [Google]
Bootayyyyy.png
958KB, 6667x6667px
>>29349950
Helps if I attach the fucking image
>>
>>29349955
I'd tap that
>>
>>29349955
imagine her spicy farts
>>
Has anyone else ever had the thought that we should try to make a fat pone CYOA at some stage?
>>
File: 1439618621453.png (413KB, 1168x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1439618621453.png
413KB, 1168x1110px
>>29350655
I believe that was done at one point years ago. You can find it on the pastebin, I think.

Though I'm not opposed to the idea, if anyone wants to do it again.
>>
>>29350755
I had always imagined how easy it would be to do something like that in RPGmaker. I mean, it would just be a black screen with a dialogue tree at the bottom.
>>
>>29350655
>>29350755
Holy fuck, look at that double digit double dubs.
>>
>>29350842
Well shit, now the CYOA has to happen. It's a sign from RNGesus.
>>
>>29350839
I believe that the CYOA they're talking about are the ones popular over on /tg/. Large image files were you are given a certain number of points, and then you selection options in various categories that either spend point (for picking favorable choices) or gain them (for picking unfavorable choices).
>>
File: 1411829478949.jpg (153KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1411829478949.jpg
153KB, 800x750px
>>29350839
You might as well be making a visual novel at that point. Maybe something like Ren'py would be a better choice, I've heard it's easy as fuck to learn and it might help avoid the stock RPGMaker shit.
Though I don't know anything about this kind of stuff, so.
>>
>>29350641
What if she has a virus that does this, and her farts would spread it to other ponies?
>>
>>29349955
more of this shape
>>
>>29351442
nigga thats a pun
but yeah thats good too
>>
This is Rainbow Dash, she will be your couch tonight
>>
>>29351590
>visible nipple
>>
https://derpibooru.org/524834
"Good morning, Rarity! How are you feeling?"
>"Just as plump and lusty as usual, darling. I don't suppose you could bring me another stallion? Big Mac just doesn't last long enough for me anymore."
"I'm sorry, Rarity, but we only let Mac in because we didn't know how contagious your condition is."
>"Oh, don't be like that! I happen to think Mac makes a handsome young bull!"
"Applejack disagrees. She's had to hire several new farmhands to make up for his lost work."
>"Hmm... Do you suppose I could have one of them? Applejack can just hire another one, after all."
"Rarity, if you honestly expect me to allow you to transform another innocent stallion into a big dumb bull..."
>"Kidding, darling! I was kidding!"
"I only wish I believed you, Rarity. Now, the scientists say they need another milk sample for research. Apparently the last one was actually bull sperm. Any idea why that is?"
>"I don't know, darling! Perhaps they simply mixed up their samples!"
"Rarity, if I didn't know better, I'd think you wanted to stay like this."
>"Perish the thought, darling! I simply cannot wait to return to my beautiful, skinny, weak, pony form!"
"... I'm sure. Just give me a sample - Don't turn away, I want to watch. Okay, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow, Rarity."
>"Tata, darling!"

>>"Howdy, uh, Miss Cow? I got yer lunch."
>"Ooh, what a fine young stallion you are... Put that hay down and sit a moment, you must be terribly tired... Why don't you come into the enclosure for a moment?"
>>
>ywn fatten scootaloo to immobility
>>
File: BlurbBlobCom_001.png (999KB, 2667x1622px) Image search: [Google]
BlurbBlobCom_001.png
999KB, 2667x1622px
Nova is training the girls for their big eating contest going on.

Since Shim and Glim aren't big on eating like Nova, she has put them under a strict weight gaining program for the big event, so they can hope to be half as big of eaters as Nova.
>>
>>29352893
I don't know what's hotter, the thick ass and back rolls on Nova, or Shim and Glim's chubby, piggy faces and necks.
Cal's getting reaaaaaallllll good at those fatty faces.
>>
and then the farting contest begins
>>
>>29352893
>leotards that emphasis both belly and ass
yessss
>those fat snouts and huge lips
ffffffUCK YESSS
>>
>>29353548
Horses have muzzles, not snouts.
>>
Any more 'Them's Fartin' Herds' content?
>>
>>29354290
This is Fat Pony Thread, you faggot
>>
File: velvetfats.png (178KB, 1716x1551px) Image search: [Google]
velvetfats.png
178KB, 1716x1551px
>>29354290
>Fartin'
>>
File: Rising Unidough.png (256KB, 1275x988px) Image search: [Google]
Rising Unidough.png
256KB, 1275x988px
>>29354290
Also commissioned this from Calorie.

Though I'll probs do more TFH fats here, so there'll be more content.

>>29354348
>Implying TFH isn't pone
>>
>>29354748
tasty ass
>>
File: oleandher.png (211KB, 1301x849px) Image search: [Google]
oleandher.png
211KB, 1301x849px
>>29354290
Have some quickie Oleander fats. I actually did do this one.

Plus she's Luna-tier waifu
>>
File: gildascoots3.png (853KB, 4720x2332px) Image search: [Google]
gildascoots3.png
853KB, 4720x2332px
>>29355743
And for actual pone stuff. Gilda and Scoots fats.
>>
>>29355755
Scoots is really looking up to her "new idol.
>>
File: 1391941653.pfh_applefat.png (262KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [Google]
1391941653.pfh_applefat.png
262KB, 1000x810px
>>
File: 1380952851.guyfuy_pinkiepile.png (317KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1380952851.guyfuy_pinkiepile.png
317KB, 1200x1200px
>WARNING: Do not, under any circumstances, cast Oberon's Obvious-Onset Obesity on a pony
>This spell is designed specifically to increase meat production of various prey species
>WILL cause sudden, traumatic, IRREVERSIBLE weight gain
>>
>>29355755
>>29355852

Seems like Rainbow needs to do some work to earn back her status as scoots idol.
>>
>>29356760
>Rainbow Dash was always bigger than Gilda, but she had grown so big that she could no longer go outside, unable to show Scoots her incredible fatness.
>Not that she wanted to go outside anyway.
>>
File: 1409550252464.png (69KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1409550252464.png
69KB, 500x410px
>"S-shut up and kiss my sweaty ass! D-dweeb!"
>>
>>29356518
What's going on with her face?
>>
>>29358591
It's extremely fat. I think the orange thing is her lip.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1349294
>>
>>29356518
Screw you, I'll cast what I want

We need a story of Glimmer casting this spell without thinking on Trixie
>>
File: IMG_2073.jpg (81KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2073.jpg
81KB, 1280x842px
Best horse is fat horse
>>
ffffllluuurrrrppp
>>
File: Fat Tension.jpg (512KB, 1280x747px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Tension.jpg
512KB, 1280x747px
Needs more of these fat fucks
>>
>>29360250
>"Multiskills, didn't your doctor tell you to lay off the butter or you'll get a gallstone?"
>>"She's just a healthist bigot, Winterlight. I'm perfectly healthy no matter what she says. Now, would you please bring me that tub of Lakeland butter?"
>"Certainly, Multiskills, but don't say you weren't warned."

>>"AUGH! WHY! WHY! SO MUCH PRESSURE FUUUUUUUUUUU"
>>
File: Multiskills is on a 'Diet'.png (2MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Multiskills is on a 'Diet'.png
2MB, 3300x2550px
>>29360374

I've heard the fat fuck got even fatter lately.
>>
>>29360250

Stallions look hotter when they are 3 times their weight.
>>
>>29360440

If so then his size is beyond this world even.
>>
anyone here like big cheeks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcYcuLgqqbc
>>
File: blubbercord clean.jpg (696KB, 2000x1312px) Image search: [Google]
blubbercord clean.jpg
696KB, 2000x1312px
>>29360565
>>29360475

I could see these two fuck one another
>>
>>29360584
I have seen them fucking.
https://derpibooru.org/1061233
>>
>>29360682

Perhaps a sequel in the making...
>>
File: AppleZebra.png (267KB, 1537x663px) Image search: [Google]
AppleZebra.png
267KB, 1537x663px
>>
>>29321235
why isn´t this /trash/ tier
>>
>>29359139
it should backfire on herself
>>
File: Rainbow (4).png (225KB, 1130x843px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow (4).png
225KB, 1130x843px
>>
>>29360475
Discord being obsessed with obesity is so appealing to me. Probably because he's in a position to make his sick fantasies real. Maybe even multiple fantasies, if he can wipe their memories fast enough.
>>
>>29361962

You read my massive fatty mind
>>
Which horse hasn't been made fat yet?
>>
>>29362770
>Zephyr
>Angel Wings
>Thorax (arguably not a horse)
>Patton Oswalt pony
>Las Pegasus pony (he's kinda fat already though)
>>
>>29360250
>ctor tell you to lay off the butter or you'll get a gallstone?"
>>>"She's just a healthist bigot, Winterlight. I'm perfectly healthy no matter what she says. Now, would you please bring me that tub of Lakeland butter?"
>>"Certainly, Multiskills, but don't say you weren't warned."
>>29360374
>>29360395
>>29360440
Fuck off Multiskills. You're not wanted.
>>
File: moondancer.png (461KB, 1645x928px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer.png
461KB, 1645x928px
hungry pony sounds
>>
>>29321235
Kek
>>
page 9 bump
>>
>>29362809

I wouldn't mind seeing Sky Stinger fat too, since he got a whole montage of being unfit for basic aerial manoeuvres. Vapor Trail would stroke his ego hard enough that he probably wouldn't notice until his weak little flaps couldn't lift his gut off the ground. Then she'd wipe the sweat and tears off his chubby cheeks and get her 'lead pony' a milkshake to cool off.
>>
>>29364485
yes please more female feeder stories where she's sweet and caring
>>
File: fatstallionmasturbation.png (92KB, 959x527px) Image search: [Google]
fatstallionmasturbation.png
92KB, 959x527px
>>
File: 1375659397031.jpg (585KB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
1375659397031.jpg
585KB, 2149x3035px
>>29365224
anyone have that zebra picture in the cap?
and also that cap about being such a primo alpha stallion celestia declares you to be royal concubine and gives you a harem?
>>
File: adonis stallion.png (51KB, 913x408px) Image search: [Google]
adonis stallion.png
51KB, 913x408px
>>29365628
>>
File: 1480383479753.png (814KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480383479753.png
814KB, 989x1280px
>>29365754
yes, thank you
>>
File: 1478703371.madnevil_answer19b.jpg (163KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
1478703371.madnevil_answer19b.jpg
163KB, 1280x904px
>>
File: insma.png (38KB, 1261x243px) Image search: [Google]
insma.png
38KB, 1261x243px
>"Hmm... I'll just plump up my flank a little."
>"Well that just looks silly, I'll have to fatten my thighs... And my belly..."
>"Maybe a little more flank... Oh bother, now I'll have to fatten the rest of my body again..."
>"A little cellulite... Oh, that's too much, I'll have to get a little bigger to justify it..."
>"I should increase my appetite too, to fit my body..."
>"A mare my size wouldn't be so clean... Add a dab of sweat here, a few food stains there..."
>"How could a classy mare like myself become so slovenly? I'll just warp my personality a little... Get rid of those obtrusive manners... Maybe change my accent slightly."
>"There! Now everything matches!"
>"But what about the other girls?"
>>
>Applebloom gets it in her head that if apples are healthy, then any apple based treat is healthy as well.
>Goes on an apple and apple treat exclusive diet.
>Only drinks apple juice, apple cider when no one was looking, and apple pie punch.
>Eats only apples and apples sweets which are too many to count.
>Starts to plump up.
>Is confronted by friends/family about her eating habits.
>Trys explaining her reasoning.
>Gets taken to doctor to be proven wrong.
>Is happy to be told that despite her weight gain she's as healthy as ever.
>Reluntantly they let her keep on as long as her health is okay.
>Eats more than ever.

Little idea, not going to expand on it personly.
>>
>>29366742
I'm liking this idea. It's always hot to me when a pony gets carried away with "perfecting" their beauty, doubly so when it's weight gain.
Rarity's such a perfect fit, too, the way she behaved with that inspiration spell.

Twilight's also a good fit, being so obessive.
>>
Does anyone know where that candacescape blob fix by an anon went?
>>
>>29367847
no one knows what you're talking about
>>
>>29367847
Were you thinking of this one?
https://pastebin.com/1fmuMkdF
>>
>>29368816
Did this guy ever do anything else?
>>
>>29368952
Dood.
Look.
http://pastebin.com/u/ProfessorAnon
>>
>>29369060
This was not my story, I simply re-hosted it from the thread. I believe the original was posted anonymously to the thread.
>>
>>29369199
oh, kool
>>
plump
>>
>>29369199
Anon who wrote it here. (yes I know that's meaningless to say since I can't prove it). But I wanted to say that I'm glad I finally got a way to navigate to all of Prof anon's stuff on the pastebin.
>>
File: Abemze fats by Rediv.png (871KB, 1662x2342px) Image search: [Google]
Abemze fats by Rediv.png
871KB, 1662x2342px
>>29365628
>anyone have that zebra picture in the cap?
yeah
It's my donut steel after all
>>
Any new pastebins in the work?
>>
File: donut steel.png (162KB, 517x392px) Image search: [Google]
donut steel.png
162KB, 517x392px
Has this oc been made fat yet?
>>
>>29370823
Is she a popular OC? I've never seen her before. She looks worthy of some fat content.
>>
>>
File: 1437470508439.png (706KB, 2533x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1437470508439.png
706KB, 2533x1570px
>>
>>29371673
Not exactly, but she seemed to win some OC contest about half a decade ago.

She should be stuffed with donuts
>>
I need some second person stallion fattening writing stat.
>>
>>29373967
>(You)
jk
>>
>>29373967
>Be Discord, sitting on a park bench
>Fluttershy kicked you out of the house and told you to do something kind today
>Sure, sure, like opportunities for kindness just fall into your lap
>*splat*
>A morbidly obese stallion in a tracksuit just collapsed in front of you
>>"Huff... Gotta... Keep... Jogging..."
>At his weight? You doubt he'll be able to crawl home, let alone jog
>Wait a sec, that's perfect!
>With a snap of your fingers, you pull a straw from some horrific chaos dimension, and poke it into his belly
>>"Hrm? What are you-"
>He tries to speak, only to gasp as you start sucking
>His belly begins to shrink, followed by the rest of him, as you suck the very fat from his body
>Your own noodle body begins to puff out as the pounds pile on, leaving you just as big as him, if not slightly larger
>Chaos magic, what'cha gonna do?
>You let out a content belch and help the newly thin stallion to his hooves
>He thanks you and jogs off, right towards a nearby taco cart
>Oh well, it's not your problem
>Your problem is what to do with all this fat
>You grab your moobs and give them a squeeze
>Maybe not so much of a problem
>>
>>29374404

Doesn't end with everyone morbidly obese? Lame.
>>
>>29344846
>>"Oh, did you just come?"
>"Y-yeah."
>>"You know, this belly button fucking isn't as fun as the stories made it sound."
>"N-no, it isn't."
>>29348943
>"Astro, my love, thine elongated necc is rubbing against my plump princess pucker."
>>"U-unf."
>"We are going to fart if thou does't not cease this stimulation."
>>D-double unf."
>>29352893
>"Alright girls, the object is to catch the donut with as little movement as possible. Three, two- Starlight!"
>>"Sowwy! I was jus' sho hungwy!"
>"Grr... Alright, from the top. Three- Sunset! Wait for the whistle!"
>>>"Bub id'sh sho goob!"
>"For Starswirl's sakes..."
>>29356468
>"Uh, Trenderhoof? Can Ah help y'all with somethin'?"
>>"M-may I help you bathe? I-I know how hard cleaning must be for a mare of your s-size..."
>"Bathe? Heck no! I ain't touched water in years, an' I sure as heck ain't touchin' it now! But if y'all wanna help, bring me some o' that there cider, an' be quick 'bout it- That stuff gives me some ripe ol' gas!"
>>
File: jan 2017 4.png (342KB, 1523x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jan 2017 4.png
342KB, 1523x1273px
>>
File: jan 2017 2.png (717KB, 1805x2576px) Image search: [Google]
jan 2017 2.png
717KB, 1805x2576px
>>29374988
>>
File: jan 2017 1.png (480KB, 1880x1288px) Image search: [Google]
jan 2017 1.png
480KB, 1880x1288px
>>29374998
>>
File: 1039425.png (201KB, 586x747px) Image search: [Google]
1039425.png
201KB, 586x747px
>>29374988
>Cherry Jubilee
Finally. She's a pretty underrated fatpon.

Nice job, m8.
>>
>>29373967
I'm seconding this, but with the reader being the stallion and it getting to fuckhuge sizes
>>
>>29375047
I appreciate cal taking up my request that day.

But this>>29374988
is a boss jubilee
and I love the pearness of this shim
>>29374998
very ross' lyra

We love you dtmod/roe
Trust yourself, never forget your instincts
>>
So, ladies and gentlemen. Here's two polls that will decide what I draw.
First, choose your horse:
http://www.strawpoll.me/12235966
Then choose her weight (Or just comment):
http://www.strawpoll.me/12236011
>>
>>29375418

You're gonna kill yourself
>>
>>29375418

Other pics you've drawn? Or it won't likely happen anyway!
>>
File: 1456726369788.png (1MB, 2138x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1456726369788.png
1MB, 2138x2000px
>>29375418
Who's "mare mare" supposed to be? I can tell who anyone is besides that one.
>>
>>29375418
Issues upon issues.

>She
>Previous art we can see?
>Who are you anyway?
>Already determined that it's gonna be female
>Sexist
>Won't draw fats that they can't fap to themselves most likely
>>
>>29375475
>Picking spike
y tho
>>29375492
You'll kick yourself.
mayor mare.
>>29375495
Lots of artists only draw females. If I was making money off it, perhaps i'd draw all fats, but I want to enjoy what I draw.
>>
>>29375495
>wanting stallionshit
>>
File: 1472787360329.png (585KB, 1280x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1472787360329.png
585KB, 1280x1555px
>>29375531

>Obvious Trump Supporter is obvious
>>
And last of all, how did the pony get so out of shape?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12236130
>>
>>29375495
This might be hard to believe, but the guy offering to make art based off our voting is doing us a favor. If he doesn't want to do stallions, then that's his damn choice, not some whinny anon's. If you're so desperate to see fat stallions, learn to draw yourself, or commission someone so then you can tell them exactly what to do. When someone is making art for us for free, they can put up whatever restrictions they like.
>>
>>29375592
>>29366742
Would love to see something based off these two greentexts, for the general idea of 'magically fattens herself'.
>>
File: tumblr_n73bar5Y7p1tt7armo1_1280.png (433KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n73bar5Y7p1tt7armo1_1280.png
433KB, 1280x1097px
>>29375558
>be trump supporter
>want to make america great again
>also want to suck mac's balls but mike would get mad
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>Be Applejack
>Break leg, need to take a month or two off from working the farm
>While at first you hate it, eventually you begin to enjoy the relaxation.
>Make yourself useful by helping Granny in the kitchen, and so a whole lot more deserts are made.
>Eventually cast is removed, but you finally realize how much weight you've gained.
>Try to work the farm again, but you get sweaty and out of breath after only a couple of minutes.
>Granny tells you you'll need to get a job somewhere for a little while, so they can pay for a farmhoof while you try to get back into shape.
>No places want to hire you because they know you won't stay with them for long (because you're keen to resume working at the farm).
>Eventually, you finally land a job at the Greasy Slut, some weird fast food chain that you've never heard of before.
>It's located behind a couple of other shops, so how does anyone even know it exists?
>Start off as a waitress first, but your family is doing bad financially, and the owner likes your fat ass enough that he offers you a promotion to dinner entertainment.
>Don't really like it, but you accept, and so spend days sitting in pony's laps, shaking your fat butt in their faces, and letting them massage your belly as you eat their food.
>Even though you try to lose weight, it balloons instead.
>Luckily though, with the money you're bringing in the family can hire two farmhoofs now.
>Granny tells you she's fine with you staying on at the Greasy Slut.
>While you kind of hate it there, you can't bring yourself to say no and take away your family's new found success.
>That's how you went from farmpony, to fat fetishist waitress.
>>
>>29375731
Based
>>
File: 1064068.png (277KB, 1242x853px) Image search: [Google]
1064068.png
277KB, 1242x853px
>>
>>29376453
she's so big
royally expansive
love how she just puddles out
can we get more of these glorious godly greedy blobs? preferably celestia, but other princesses are acceptable
>>
File: 1039141.png (184KB, 994x543px) Image search: [Google]
1039141.png
184KB, 994x543px
>>29376763
I'm surprisingly lacking on blobby princesses.
Which is a shame, cause the princesses make great fatties. Specially Celly.
>>
File: 1478675060421.png (87KB, 819x695px) Image search: [Google]
1478675060421.png
87KB, 819x695px
>>29376763
>>
>>29375731
>>29375789
>>29375789

glorious
>>
>>29328045

>You remain an overpowered unicorn who satisfies her need to control things by controlling her marefriend's consumption habits.
>Unfortunately you cannot control her inexplicable resolve to persist in the folly that is the Ironmare Quadathalon.
>It turns out her bright idea was to just skip the running part and cheat by slinking away to the lake before the fillies could get back and see.
"You know, cheating isn't going to prove anything."
>The blue butterball is still breathing heavily, stained by sweat and dirt from her previous fall over.
>"Trixie has... a secret weapon."
"This is hardly the time for weaponry."
>"It was a metaPHEWr."
>You would force her to abandon the quest and just levitate her back to the castle, but there are two problems.
>First, she's always firmly reminding you not to be too forward and commanding.
>Second, you can "feel" her when you grasp her magically, which is sufficiently... "distracting" that you're certain you'd never make it back to the castle.
>Feel that big soft ass, that stay-puff belly
>Her big soft ass is YOUR big soft ass
>Her stay-puff belly is YOUR stay-puff belly.
>"Trixie... appreciates... your admiration... but..."
>Butt
>Oh, she caught you staring at her butt.
>You blush, grin, and sheepishly look away, hiding behind your mane.
>>
>>29375789
>"Horseapples, th' curse is real! Ah gotta find Twi before I'm just a fat blob! If'n Ah don't explode first!"
>>
>>29377077

>When the two of you reach the lake, Trixie does not slow down or hesitate
>After all, if she did, she'd be at a full stop.
>Instead she lumbers right in, splashing loudly
>Surging forward, she throws herself into the surprisingly deep water and makes a strangely satisfying BLUNK sound as she displaces hundreds of pounds of water
>Shockwaves ripple out across the surface
>She does not stay under for long, but quickly resurfaces with little effort
>"BEHOLD! The GREAT and BUOYANT Trixie!"
"Oh wow you float!"
>She isn't exerting any effort to keep her head above water.
>She's grown fat enough to simply bob about the water without kicking or swimming at all.
>"A pony as glorious as Trixie does not shove herself along the dirt, but lets the world do the work for her!"
>Showing off, Trixie leans her weight to one side, then swings it to the other, doing a barrel roll
>You cross your hind legs as she rolls upside down, presenting her belly, now rinsed clean of grime
"You're as good as a boat!"
>As big as one too.
>You wonder if you could ride her like one.
>"Starlight and Trixie should visit here around nightfall."
"Why around nightfall?"
>She grins and rubs her gut
>"So nopony else can watch us while we float across together."
>Sometimes you wonder which of you is really in control here.
>Giggling signals the racing fillies' approach
>>
>>29377142

>Thankfully, the fillies are so caught up racing one another, that they don't ask how Schmooze's sapphire second-cousin, once-removed beat them in a foot race. They splash right into the water, laughing all the way.
>Trixie is still goofing about, spitting a little water fountain, as they splash past her
"Trixie go! Swim!"
>"Don't worry Starlight! They will need a head start to beat the GREAT and NAVAL Trixblrblbbrb..."
>She unexpectedly rolled over and dunked her head into the water mid-sentence
>Trixie bounces about, resurfacing, coughing up less-than-clear lake water.
>"Okay... BLEH... time to show what Trixie can do!"
>Taking a moment to reorient her direction, Trixie begins to kick in the water, a determined and confident gaze lighting her face
>She floats easily enough, but she's not very hydrodynamic, and goes nowhere fast
>The fillies speed away and Trixie, alarmed, begins to kick about more quickly
>You stare in awe as your marefriend begins to panic, realizing that she's as nimble in the water as a whale is on the beach
>The fillies are already halfway across the lake
>Thrashing about madly, Trixie calls to you
>"Get on and help!"
"What!?"
>"Trixie needs you to paddle with her!"
"What, like a dinghy?"
>"JUST DO IT!"
>You obey. A quick dive and single stroke later, you're next to your whalefriend.
>You reach a hoof up over her slick back and, after slipping a couple of times, manage to get hold of some backfat.
>Unfortunately, instead of pulling yourself up, you tip her over
>You grab her back and wrap your hooves around as far as you can and plunge into the water before you can catch a breath
>For a moment the rolling stops and you realize your much less buoyant self is anchoring her backside down
>She's stuck belly-up
>Your lungs quickly begin to burn, short of breath, squeezing Trixie's bulbous midsection as tightly as you can, swinging yourself to restart the roll.
>Trixie does the same thing, and together, the two of you roll over.
>>
>>29377288

>You are now a boat
>After nearly drowning your "GREAT AND POWERFUL FRIEND" with your great and bountiful self, you manage to roll back-side-up, Starlight squeezing her hooves deep into your soft sides
>YOU LIKE IT.
"Are you okay?"
>She coughs up some water
>"I'm fine. Come on, let's catch up!"
>Starlight stays tight against you and begins paddling against the water to your sides
>Calmed by her presence, you start to methodically kick in the water
>After all, you're doing this to show off to her
>Show that you're more than a large, hungry showpiece.
>Even if you would be the greatest trophy mare anypony could ask for.
>A FIRST PLACE TROPHY MARE
>You know she likes getting out and about and you've been keeping her cooped up lately
>The two of you tend to stay close to this kitchen or that restaurant, wherever Twilight is least likely to look on a given day or night
>SECRETLY FEASTING
>Of course, all the covert consumption and cuddling caught up to you, and here you are
>Your belly squishes against your thighs as you paddle, wobbling to and fro in the water
>Starlight's legs are still so close to you that as she strokes along, she pushes rolling ripples of fat down your sides and back
>When your hindlegs kick, your ass pushes up against Starlight's own mostly trim middle and inner thighs
>You can feel water seeping between the two of you
>At least you think it's water
>SEXY WATER
"Uh... Starlight?"
>"Mmm?"
"Trixie doesn't think we can win this race."
>"Mmm."
>Starlight keeps her lips tightly sealed.
>You're halfway across the water when the fillies race past you going the other direction.
>You stop kicking and Starlight stops paddling, squeezing you tight again.
>You kick your hind legs again, pressing your ass cheeks against her, one, then the other
>"Mm. Mm."
>Starlight buries her face into your mane and squeezes you as tightly as when she was drowning.
>SHE'S TOTALLY TURNED ON
>AND SO ARE YOU
>>
>>29377403

>You kick, an ass cheek lifting against your marefriend's crotch and inner thigh, lifting her own ass higher above the water.
>"Mm."
>Her heavy breaths penetrate your mane and warm the back of your neck
>You kick again, the other leg.
>"Mm."
>SEXY WATER dribbles from Starlight down your butt and into the lake as Starlight abandons any remaining pretense by adding her hindlegs to the squeeze-fest.
>And so there you float, in the middle of a lake and a fading afternoon, the tired cheering of two racing fillies disappearing into the distance behind you, with a beautiful and talented "friend" reduced to melting putty on your back.
>Exhausted, part of you wants to just keep floating there and enjoy the moment.
>But the other part still wants to show off.
>And now more than ever, Starlight seems to be enjoying your efforts.
>YOU WILL PLEASURE YOUR MAREFRIEND WITH YOUR GIGANTIC ASS
>You begin kicking, slowly, paddling forward towards the far shore.
>"Mm. Mm. Mmm. Mm. Mm."
>You're huffing from the effort, but Starlight's breaths are heavier, driven by steady moans.
>A silly thought slips through your mind.
>It isn't nightfall, and you hadn't planned this.
>But this even better than you imagined.
>You think of sweet nothings to whisper, but between your huffing and puffing, you can't catch a breath to waste.
>YOUR HEART THUNDERS WITH DETERMINATION AND CHOLESTEROL
>Starlight's squeeze begins to take a slight motion of its own, her hooves rubbing near the front of your belly without meeting one another
>Her hums break for only a moment.
>Just long enough for her to kiss your mane and the back of your neck
>>
>>29377554

>She quickly resumes her aroused moans, rhythmically gyrating against the pattern of your butt's back and forth rise and fall.
>You realize that the only thing hiding your own arousal is that your bits are submerged entirely
>SHE LOVES YOU
>AS YOU DO HER
>Maybe when you inevitably come, the two of you will propel to the shore
>LOVE POWERED BOAT MARE
>Your rocket boat fantasy does not come to pass, but the two of you hum and moan as your paddling comes to a stop not terribly far from shore, she into you, you into the water.
>And into yourself
>YOU'RE A BIG GIRL
>Warmth streams down your nethers and into the water behind you.
>Heat pulses through the both of you.
>And your heart pounds like a taiko drum while her own flutters against your soft back.
>The GREAT moment passes, and breathless, the both of you just float.
>>
>>29377566

>The two of you lay on the shore, the sun long gone, a clear, cool night sky above
>Starlight rests atop your belly, drawing circles in your side with a hoof, her head resting against her padded chest, dried and messy mane tickling your nose
>You look up the elevation of Mt. Trixie, at Starlight, and stars, and lights.
>Thud. Thud. Thud.
>"Today was wonderful."
>You begin to agree, but a thought occurs.
"Trixie is a little disappointed that she didn't finish the race."
>"You did, just not in order."
"Uh... how much water did you choke on earlier? Trixie was supposed to bounce 40 times and cast an awesome spell."
>"I'm preeeetty sure we bounced more than 40 times in the water."
>Starlight lifts her head and meets you nose to nose.
>"And I'd say you've got me under one awesome spell."
>THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD.
"TRIXIE... WHEEZE CAN'T THINK OF A RESPONSE."
>She just kisses you and you don't need one.
>GREAT AND POWERFUL SILENCE
>LOVE. END.
>>
>>29377656

Hope you all enjoyed this.

If you want to keep this, it is up to you to copy or screengrab it. To paraphrase another user, I am too much of a MELODRAMATIC BITCH to keep my own pastebin.
>>
Good night stuffing
>>
bumperjigga
>>
>>
this but fat
>>
>>29377656
someone cap this i'm lazy
>>
File: 1478766080009.jpg (64KB, 670x658px) Image search: [Google]
1478766080009.jpg
64KB, 670x658px
>>
fat pony sisyphus tries to climb the hill, but keeps rolling back down
>>
File: gildascootscolor.png (772KB, 4412x2316px) Image search: [Google]
gildascootscolor.png
772KB, 4412x2316px
>>29355755
Now in color
>>
>>29382669
I'd have thought he'd slide down with all that sweat covering him.
>>
>>29382849
>he
*she
>>
>>29374998
I actually requested this during the stream.

I couldn't be more happier with what I got.
>>
>>29375731
>>29375789
>>29383433
I, for one, welcome our new pudge art overlord
>>
>>29383433
I'll fuck it with my face.
>>
>>29380529
hold your horses. this may happen.
>>
>>29383786
horses are held
>>
>>29383433
RUMP
>>
page 9 bumperino
>>
>>29383786

fat pone is more sluggish than usual
>>
>>29382840
Noice
>>
blurp
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 498x280px
>>29386914
>>
>>29386982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6qgC2P62MY
>>
pone needs a treat
>>
>Fatlestia has a diplomatic meeting
>Just eats cake and rips ass the entire time
>In the end, the other party agrees to whatever she wants just to get out of there
>>
>>29387730
I love fatlestia
>>
>>29387578
I want more fizzle maid in my life though
>>
>>29388050
Certainly love this draw. For several obvious reasons.
>>
>>29387696
Pinkie-hammock is so lucky
>>
Purple plump princess
>>
>>29388672

Graphene's Twilight is consistently the cutest of all the cute bookhorses. I want to spoon her chubby butt and read a too-long book with her.
>>
File: cherryfat.png (1MB, 7000x6125px) Image search: [Google]
cherryfat.png
1MB, 7000x6125px
Coloured one of CDT's sketches for your enjoyment
>>
>>29389246
>you will never stuff cherries up her butt
>>
>>29389246

>As is custom, the madam of Equestrian bordellos is encouraged and expected to be the largest mare in the establishment.
>Failure to abide by this custom shows a madam's lack of dedication, which may indicate other problems, such as poor hygiene standards.
>>
>>29390007
Kinda want to see this get turned into a story.

Maybe with her indoctrinating Applejack back when she was hiding out at the cherry factory.
>>
>>29390235
I second this
>>
Savin' the thread round 3
>>
File: sweets.png (159KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
sweets.png
159KB, 555x555px
>>
>>29391623
There is not nearly enough Sweetie matierial considering she is best filly.
>>
File: 901281.png (273KB, 734x655px) Image search: [Google]
901281.png
273KB, 734x655px
>>
File: 1428210720645.jpg (1MB, 1500x2015px) Image search: [Google]
1428210720645.jpg
1MB, 1500x2015px
>>
fat
>>
plump rump bump
>>
Who makes the most fattening food in Equestria?
>>
>>29395896

Applejack, because she expects to work it off
>>
>>29395896
Pinkie, because she can.
>>
File: Rarity (4).png (177KB, 1427x1174px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity (4).png
177KB, 1427x1174px
pone needs a treat
>>
File: HarshWhinny.png (368KB, 1533x836px) Image search: [Google]
HarshWhinny.png
368KB, 1533x836px
>>
plump
>>
>Rarity buys a new, extra-long measuring tape for use on plus sized ponies
>One problem: It's cursed
>When it's wrapped around somepony, they'll rapidly gain weight until the tape no longer fits
>>
>"Salafia's Stupid Slob spell... I wonder what that does?"
>"Hey Spike! Gimme more ice cream, or I'm gonna fart on your pillow! Heck, I'll do it anyways!"
>>
maybe we should let it die
we can make a new one in a couple weeks when we have more content
>>
Somehow Rainbow Dash being a gluttonous pig is better then the other fat pones.

Cant understand why.
>>
>>
File: fdsaf.png (517KB, 1188x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fdsaf.png
517KB, 1188x1000px
>>
>>29399820
Because she comes from a background of the polar opposite.
Applejack stays fit just as a bi-product of her job
But RD's job IS to stay fit
So for her to to do a complete 180 and start packing on pounds - especially unintentionally - is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunf
>>
Daapi
>>
fart
>>
>>29400381
>Double ded Shout
>>
>>29400961

>three fat mares in varying stages of lust over a tower of a burger

can masturbate hands-free with a pic like this
>>
>10
fuck sake guys
>>
>>29400961
Ah, why not. You anons suggest a Greasy Slut based greentext idea, and I'll see what I can do. Just nothing that would be too long.
>>
>>29402253
Writefag shows up, asks for suggestions, and... Nothing, not a single post. Thread reaches page 9. But you know what? You guys are right. The last thing this thread needs is content to justify its existence. Fuck this guy for daring to question the status quo, where we post the same old pictures for days on end until one of the old drawfags uploads something to his Furaffinity or Patreon.
Fuck you guys. We're done here.
>>
>>29402253
write about twilight sparkle rubbing her sweaty ass on big macintosh then dying of a heart attack
>>
>>29402253
How about Fluttershy getting a job there due to severe debt, and she gets hooked on the greasy fare?
>>
Got another Double Cream story dump incoming. It's kind of a mess of ideas, hope some of it works for you guys. I'm open to suggestions for new greens, I'm thinking something Fallout Equestria since there was some interest in that a while back.
>>
File: sunfats.png (279KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sunfats.png
279KB, 1000x1000px
I don't have anywhere else to post so have a sketch.
>>
>>29403259
>Be Double Cream, fattest pony in town.
>Not fattest equine, on a technical point.
>For some reason Princess Celestia chose Ponyville to host the Ambassador of Zebrica on a state visit.
>Something about rustic charm, seeing the real working ponies of Equestria, etc.
>Turns out the Ambassador couldn't give a fuck about seeing working ponies, and decided to crash with you.
>You have a reputation for gluttony, and she can relate.
>In your professional experience in the subject, this mare is a fucking fatass and you love it.
>She showed up two weeks ago being carried on a palanquin by four beefy zebra stallions.
>Took one look at you and busted this rhyme:
>"Hello from Zebrica, Double Cream, I am Zakia and here's my scheme. For a month on your couch I'll sit my ass, pay for all our food and gain some more mass, I'm here to laze with a fellow glutton, to clear out buffets and burst strained buttons, so give me a grin and put off any doubt, 'cause I'll make you look slim while we both pig out!"
>Asked her if she was going to always speak in rhymes, and if she was serious about paying for all the food while she was staying.
>She laughed. The answer to the first was fuck no. The answer to the second was fuck yes.
>The past two weeks you two have been becoming BBFFFs.
>Big Bloated Fatass Friends Forever.
>You've gained weight at a ridiculous pace even for you.
>Every night you lapse into a food coma feeling stretched to your limit, and every morning you wake up feeling heavier, jigglier, and ready for more.
>True to her word though, you're the 'slim' one. At least you can still waddle around and do everyday tasks.
>Without Zakia's muscle bros coming to pick her up, she's confined to your spacious living room and reinforced couch.
>They've come around today, because the Princess of Friendship has requested her presence at the castle.
>She wants to ask about the pony friends she's made, so she's taking you along, naturally.
>This oughtta be good.
>>
>>29403267
>Feel awkward being carried by palanquin to the castle.
>Zakia wouldn't hear of you walking. The idea of actually exerting energy beyond eating offends her.
>Your four zebra muscle bros seem happy carrying you though. You're a lightweight next to the load they usually haul.
>Speaking of which, Zakia's ahead of you, giving you a perfect view of her stripey ass.
>The stripes perfectly outline the contours of her body, every rolling curve and bulge artfully on display.
>The zebra's body is a testament to years of experience glutting on only the finest foods across the known world.
>Ponies are definitely staring as the congregation trots its way to the crystal treehouse.
>The front doors open by magic, and a coltish voice calls out.
>"Announcing Ambassador Zakia of Zebrica, and Double Cream of Ponyville!"
>The voice belongs to Spike the Dragon, who is gazing up at Zakia as if she's a tidal wave of fat about to crash over her.
>For once you're not the most obvious pony in the room to stare at.
>Princess Twilight Sparkle is stood in the centre of the hall with her friends, smiling obliviously as if she's just pulled off some difficult math problem.
>Rainbow Dash is giving Zakia the look she usually reserves for you. Not disgust, it's more like she's in permanent shock that anypony could be heavier than just 'off-season'.
>Applejack has her revulsion written all over her face. You don't think it's that you're fat, it's just you two are so unashamed in your laziness.
>Rarity has the polite, sculpted expression of neutrality that comes from having to fit plus-sized ponies. Who knows what she really thinks?
>Fluttershy looks like she's been up all night. She vacantly stares at you like she's ready to drop unconscious on your belly.
>You honestly prefer Fluttershy's ambivalence to your weight to Pinkie Pie's… enthusiasm.
>She's looking Zakia up and down with a distinct twinkle in her eye.
>A predatory look you recognise all too well.
>>
File: bigsunburstwithBG.png (552KB, 952x983px) Image search: [Google]
bigsunburstwithBG.png
552KB, 952x983px
And a different kind of sunbutt. See you in another year or so, thread.
>>
>>29403272
>Turns out Princess Twilight has a bit more on her mind this evening than wining and dining with you.
>Though damn can that mare put on a spread when she wants to. The table is groaning under the weight of all the food.
>Everypony and dragon is sat around the table, but Zakia and you get couches to spread your fat asses over.
>Sit at Zakia's right hoof, opposite Spike who looks bored to tears and miserably hungry.
>Twilight keeps prompting him for more lists of facts and schedules and other diplomatic bullshit every time he tries to eat.
>Save Spike some gem pies and crystal cakes. You had family that cut down on your eating habits too.
>Try to remember your table manners and actually use a fork while eating. It's slow going, but at least it keeps your face clean.
>Finish your seconds while everypony's still halfway through their firsts.
>Lean back, rubbing your belly as you listen to Zakia talk.
>The zebra has an uncanny ability to eat everything and keep holding a conversation.
>Her swollen striped rolls are pushing against the couch she's so wide. She's wearing a few gold rings on her forelegs for the special occasion, and they're pinching into her blubber. She even has a gold navel ring.
>Dinner and a show, lucky you.
>"Which is why I think Double Cream is the best suited to adapting to Zebrican culture, and most likely to be received well as an emissary from Your Royal Highness."
>Blink. Wait, what? Backtrack a little, you zoned out fantasizing. Zakia is looking at you with reassuring smile.
>Grin back. She's expecting you to agree with something. You don't know what, but you're not letting your friend down.
"Yeah, totally!"
>Zakia thumps the table with a pudgy hoof, rattling the perfectly lined cutlery into disarray. Twilight looks miffed.
>"Then it is settled. Tomorrow, we travel to Zebrica! Our welcome feasts are legendary, you will feel right at home my friend."
>Nod politely, and pour yourself more wine.
>The fuck did you just sign up for?
>>
>>29403281
>Grab Spike's attention as you waddle from the dining room.
>It's not hard to get him alone, Twilight is busy magically widening the door to Zakia's guest bedroom.
>She got stuck in the couch after dessert, and you got too flustered to help.
>Give Spike the food you stashed in the tablecloths while Twilight wasn't looking. He beams up at you.
>"Hey, thanks Double Cream. Twilight says I shouldn't have too many gems, but…"
>Spike scarfs down the pies whole. Damn. Remember never get into an eating contest with a dragon.
"So uh, what exactly is the plan they were talking about? Some of the details kinda went over my head."
>Spike swallows loudly and belches green flame.
>"Twilight's been trying to convince Celestia to send ponies to Zebrica for ages. Friendship between zebras and ponies is near non-existent outside of official diplomacy. Celestia's been reluctant though, she says most ponies that visit Zebrica never return."
>Feel a chill run down your back.
"Wh-why? Is it dangerous?"
>Your combat experience is right up there with your dieting experience. You're in trouble. Spike scratches his spines and shrugs.
>"No, I don't think so. I think the lifestyle just disagrees with them somehow. But Zakia seems to think you can handle it."
>Lifestyle? The only two zebras you've met are a crazy jungle witch and a state official big enough for her own zip code.
>Thank Spike, and slouch off to your guest bedroom to sleep off the meal.
>Shove open the door with your flabby shoulder, yawning. You're beat already, and all you did today was eat and not pay attention.
>Equestrian hero, right here.
>Back up as you spot Pinkie bouncing on the bed.
"Sorry, wrong room!"
>It's not the wrong room, and you both know it.
>"Hey Double Cream! I was wondering if you could do me an eensy-weensy itty-bitty-tiny-li'l-ol'-favour? Y'see, I got a friend with a problem…"
>Raise eyebrow.
"A 'friend', huh? Does this friend need help eating 200 pounds of rock candy again?"
>>
>>29403285
>Be Double Cream, comfiest snuggle partner in Equestria.
>Turns out Pinkie Pie really did have a friend with a problem. What else would she have meant?
>Fluttershy looking half-dead at dinner? Yeah, the last twenty-four hours have been rough for her.
>The details escaped your tired brain, but from what you got, as close as Fluttershy is to her pony friends, sometimes a mare just needs to snuggle with the closest pony that approximates the size and weight of a bear.
>A very sick bear that Fluttershy is missing.
>Whatever. This mare a cute, and you don't care what anypony thinks.
>Lie on your back, giving Fluttershy as much belly mattress as she needs.
>Feel tremors as she squeezes your love handles with her slender forelegs, sobbing gently and apologizing over and over into your chest fluff.
"Hey. Hey, now. Shhh, Shhh."
>Stroke down her back with one pudgy hoof. Is it weird for ponies that are just acquaintances to do that?
>Nah. Fluttershy's the most innocent pony you know, and you wouldn't spoil the moment.
"It's okay, Fluttershy. Let it all out."
>Fluttershy smooshes her tear-soaked face into your soft chest and gives out the quietest scream you've ever heard.
>Wrap your chubby legs around her quivering form protectively. You're a heavy anchor for her to hold onto. You're a big pony. For her.
>Her sobs peter out into the rise and fall of steady breathing, and the quiet snuffling noises she makes as she sleeps.
>For a pony as cuddly as you, it's not often you get to hold anypony. Is it even okay to enjoy this? Fluttershy's emotionally vulnerable, not after the thrilling company of Double Cream. Nopony ever is.
>When you found out Zakia wanted to take you to Zebrica, you didn't beg to stay in Ponyville. It wasn't like you'd be leaving behind tons of admirers.
>Feel the heartbeat of the mare draped over your belly, and pretend for a while she's closer than a friend.
>Guess it wasn't just Fluttershy that needed comforting tonight.
>>
>>29403288
>Double Cream, Equestrian Ambassador. You're not used to sounding important.
>Gaze slack-jawed like a tourist as you're carried along with Zakia through the Zebrican capital, Mareobi.
>It's like Canterlot but not built into the side of a cliff. The streets are spacious, and though the architecture look like something out of Daring Do, the place is just as modern as any city in Equestria.
>Check out all the zebras you see on the way. Part of you expected them to all be either fatasses or muscle bros.
>There's more variation in body sizes than with ponies, but Zakia is still the heaviest you've seen by far.
>It seems it's fashionable for the mares to have wider hips and flanks, and the stallions, whether muscly or not, have at least some belly jiggling as they trot past.
>Zakia stops to show you all her favourite cafes as you progress slowly up the main street, enjoying the rows of palm trees shading you from the sun.
>Zebras prefer piles of cushions as seats rather than fragile, uncomfortable chairs. You approve.
>Every café owner knows Zakia by name and treats her like a lifelong friend. They seem to love you just as much, you guess you're exotic to them. Just like you never see zebras, they never see ponies.
>Of course it's only polite to eat at each café, and there' so many new foods to try.
>Zakia doesn't even get off her palanquin, her carriers just put her down next to the table to eat, then pick her back up when all the plates are empty.
>When you reach the Royal Palace, you're grateful for your zebra muscle bros. You're so full you can barely heave yourself from the palanquin.
>Wait in the throne room for the… Zebra King? Chief? El Presidente?
>Twilight gave you notes on the Zebrican government, maybe you should have looked at anything other than food and stripey asses, genius.
>The guards all snap to attention as a door at the far end opens.
>Take a deep breath, and hold in any sudden belches. Time to make a good first impression.
>>
>>29403291
>Through the ranks of spear-wielding zebra guards comes a plump looking young stallion.
>He wears gold rings in his ear and base of his tail, and a golden peytral like Princess Celestia's.
>Huh. Totally was expecting a landwhale twice Zakia's size.
>Try to bend your forelegs to bow, but your straining gut is having none of it.
>Belch loudly. Well, it was nice being taken seriously for all of five seconds. Back to being the punchline of the fat joke that is your life.
>The stallion nods his head graciously as you, features unreadable.
>"Double Cream, if I may suppose, do not feel troubled or morose, for if it was you that Zakia chose, then no amount of excess adipose, nor any belching be so grandiose, for Prince Zahiri to turn up his nose!"
>Not bad, but it takes you a moment to piece it all together.
>Zakia clears her throat politely.
>"It's alright, Your Royal Highness. Double Cream's cool, you don't have to do that."
>The young zebra's composed expression breaks into a relieved grin.
>"Well, that saves me a headache. My welcome still stands though, Double Cream. Don't worry about etiquette, I've seen it all from Zakia already."
>Zakia mutters under her breath. "He's just as bad."
"I'm honoured to represent the Princess of Friendship in your court, Prince Zahiri. I, uh, hope we can bring ponies and zebras closer together."
>Stellar speech, Twilight Sparkle quality.
>"I hope your stay will mend the rift between our societies. It's strange how something as trivial as food portions can have such a colossal effect on our relations."
>Food portions. Colossal effect. You see where this is going.
>Assume the rest of the afternoon and evening will be spent on boring negotiations and talking about harmony and stability, etc.
>Haha, of course not. This is your life, fatass.
>The afternoon is spent being measured for formal Zebrican dinner attire while both Zakia and Prince Zahiri constantly imply that you'll need a robe a few sizes too big as 'growing room'.
>>
>>29403266
neat
>>
>>29403298
>Eating with Zakia was overindulgence. Eating with Princess Zahiri is exorbitant excess in exaggeration.
>Nothing has been restrained or held back, with the exception of your stomach underneath the buttons of your robe.
>There's tureens and cauldrons of soup and thick stews that make your mouth water, there's cheese platters and breads still warm from the ovens, there's exotic fruits arranged in crystal bowls, wines and beers in gold coolers overflowing with crushed ice, there's pies and rolls and some weird stuff wrapped in parcels of leaves and Celestia's cellulite-ridden flank look at all the fucking FOOD. And you know they're preparing to spring dessert on you after you've stuffed yourself with all this.
>Zakia must have told Prince Zahiri your one weakness. Your inability to say no when there's food right in front of you.
>Whimper, look at Zakia who is grinning like a fucking winner.
"I'm gonna get fat, aren't I?"
>Zakia reaches to put a reassuring hoof on your thick shoulder.
>"This is your destiny, Double Cream. Pretty sure it's destiny. Might also be payback for staring at my flank all the time."
>She looks so fucking pleased with herself.
>Prince Zahiri enters, and sits at the head of the table. This is the signal for you to plonk your chunky haunches on a cushion. Zakia of course is already draped across a pile of cushions as if even sitting would exhaust her.
>"I do hope you enjoy this feast, Double Cream, which was made in your honor. There is a superstition in my court that the success of a diplomatic mission can be measured by how well-fed the ambassador is."
>Surrender what little sense of moderation you had, and give in to making a complete pig of yourself.
>Technically, you weren't even that hungry. But you could still eat, and boy did Zakia and Zahiri make sure you did.
>No cutlery, no conversation, just chewing, gulping, belching and happy fat horse noises.
>A meal fit for a whole court disappears down your throat.
>>
>>29403305
>Lie on your side, trying to keep your pained groans quiet.
>Halfway through dessert your buttons popped off.
>You had just stopped to catch your breath, and realised you couldn't relieve the tightness around your swollen midsection.
>You usually undo buttons with your teeth, but you couldn't really bend that far without putting uncomfortable pressure on your belly.
>You'd just taken a deep breath to calm down from all the gorging, and suddenly the pressure was gone.
>Prince Zahiri couldn't stop staring. Apparently Zebrica's government is run by chubby-chasers.
>The buttons sprung right off your taut barrel and rolled out of sight never to be seen by you again. So now you're half-undressed, presenting your overfilled and overburdened lump of a body to the Prince of Zebrica while your best friend and fat asshole Zakia is shaking like striped jelly trying not to laugh into her milk cake.
>Prince Zahiri taps his hooves together, and a couple of servants trot forward to either side of you. They're too slender to carry you, but with a nod from Zahiri, you understand what their job is.
>The two of them, a mare and a stallion, start massaging your stomach, kneading into your fat where it's softest, and caressing you gently where you feel the most stretched and heavy.
>Roll your eyes back as the itching sensation of being overfilled seems to fade into a pleasant, warm heaviness.
>Helplessly slump into the cushions, and watch Zahiri finish the leftovers of dessert.
>He eats with the careless gluttony of a youth who hasn't realised his metabolism is slowing down.
>As the servants clear the table, he swaggers over to you, grunting with each labored step swaying his taut belly.
>"And so I return the hospitality… uurrp… you showed Zakia in your home, Double Cream. Rest assured, under my roof you will never go hungry."
>Under his roof you doubt you'll ever go so much as mildly sated.
>You're drunk and stuffed silly. The last thing you remember is his smiling face.
>>
>>29403311
>Weeks and months fly by in a haze of decadent dinners and important lunches in every notable establishment in Mareobi.
>It doesn't feel like much diplomatic work gets done, but Zakia reassures you that such things move slow.
>Much like you. The first few weeks you could roll yourself out of bed in the mornings, waddle your way downstairs and hang out in the kitchens with the staff, snacking a bit before the real breakfast was ready.
>By the evening, you could barely drag yourself back to your room, and even heaving your bulk back onto the bed was a chore until some thoughtful servant put a stool next to it.
>Then one morning you stumbled and nearly broke a leg falling over, and that was it, no more stairs for Double Cream, by order of the Prince. The kitchen staff started sending you an early breakfast in bed to make up for it.
>So without even the mildest of exercise, your ability to waddle slowed to a heavy sort of stomping shuffle.
>Your thighs smooshed together, and your knees pushed into your rippling underbelly with each step, the motion of which set your whole barrel wobbling and shaking like the swell of an ocean.
>Now you can't even drag yourself from one comfy pile of cushions to another. After breakfast, your zebra muscle bros arrive with your palanquin, and with much grunting and straining of their toned limbs, roll you onto it. Then it's off to more meals, in-between meals, and having your ballooning ass stared at by various Zebrican officials, most notably the Prince.
>Zakia couldn't be smugger that you're as much a showpiece of gluttony as she is.
>You still have your friendship, and you both pig out together and rib each other about the various embarrassing moments you've shared.
>Prince Zahiri does most of the actual work in the royal court. He acts like an airhead and a gossip, but he knows how to get what he wants.
>You send Twilight letters on your friendship with the zebras.
>Most friendship problems are resolved with food.
>>
>>29403315
>A year to the day, Twilight and her friends visit.
>Be a little nervous, you only got this extended vacation courtesy of Twilight's quest to befriend everything with a pulse.
>Sit on Prince Zahiri's left on a giant cushion. Zakia is on the Prince's right, her forelegs neatly folded across the vast tub of her barrel.
>Hear her shallow, wheezing breaths struggling against her own crushing weight.
>The Prince himself squirms a little on the throne, his state robes barely restraining the widening ass and rounding gut he's been trying to ignore all year.
>Still looks like a skinny colt next to you though. Your belly outgrew your chubby little hooves a long time ago. Servants feed you, clean you, brush your fur and push their forelegs into your flab elbow-deep to give your stomach massages. The only exertions you ever make are with your mouth.
>Twilight's face lights up when she recognises you.
>Rainbow Dash on the other hand looks beyond shocked at all the soft stripey bodies around her.
>Probably thinks there's a contagious fat plague.
>Pinkie's drooling, and food hasn't even been served yet.
>"Welcome, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and friends. I look forward to treating you to the hospitality of my home, which your Ambassador can attest is second to none."
>Prince Zahiri boasts, waving a hoof at you.
>Grin evilly.
"You'll love it here guys. Just so you know, the success of diplomatic missions depends on how well-fed you are. That's an important Zebrican tradition."
>Servants begin wheeling out trolleys loaded with food, and the tables are set for a grand welcoming feast.
>Pinkie, Twilight and Spike look delighted. The others look a little worried. But it's too late to turn down Zebrican hospitality now.
>Everypony bar Spike struggles to keep up, and by dessert half of them are in food comas.
>Open your mouth, let the servants feed you a meal larger than what the Mane Six just tried to eat together.
>Be smug fat horse.
"You guys have got a long way to go."
>>
>>29403266
face, neck, and cheeks incredible keep it up
>>29402890
you seem like a salty fuck
you didn't even post ideas

Greased Slut idea:
Twilight's ass is finally fat enough to work there, having plumped herself up on an enforeced diet of sugarcube corner, reading, an not giving a fuck.
Now that she's in, she can't help but want to optimize her weight gain to get the right amount of plumpness in all parts that results in more bits.
THEN SHE GETS FAT(TER)
also she's my perfect burger wolfing piggu waifu
this is all before she is a princess, obviously
>>
>>29403321

End. I'm open to suggestions for something new.
>>
>>29403341
Great story, thanks!
I like the little humor here and there.
I think FoE for next story would be interesting.
>>
File: oink oink.png (90KB, 701x729px) Image search: [Google]
oink oink.png
90KB, 701x729px
mane 6 ranked from best to worst for fattening:

twiggy piggy > rarity >>> fluttershy >>>>>>>> pinkie pie >>>>>>>> literally any other characters > applejack > rainbow dash

try to disprove this
>>
File: 1411935650863.png (612KB, 1210x730px) Image search: [Google]
1411935650863.png
612KB, 1210x730px
>>29404256
>Rarity not tied in with Fluttershy as best
>Pinkie that low
I'll give you that Dosh is indeed my least favorite fatpon, though.
>>
>>29404256
>RD last
>not enjoying the depraved fun that is taking an character that is all about physical activity and slowly taking that away from her by fattening her up, crushing her dreams, self-image and spirit
You're really a beginner level pervert, aren't you?
>>
>>29404635
It's more that RD is worst pone, fat or no
>>
>>29404689
^This.
Fat can only improve someone so much
>>
>>29403341
I like
Paste?
>>
File: 1459570645287.png (463KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
1459570645287.png
463KB, 1280x886px
>>29403278
Hey look, it's my fat, nerdy horsebando
Let's study and rub our sweaty asses together
>>
>>29403321
Hey guys, try leaving a comment when somebody writes something for you. Don't you want your writefags to feel appreciated?
>>
>The more powerful a unicorn is, the fatter they typically are
>All that sedentary study and practice has side effects after all
>Thanks to their secluded environment, they tend to fall into bad habits like belching and eating messily, not to mention frequently having conversations with otherworldly beings that only the strongest magic users can see
>All combined, this makes the more powerful unicorns seem very strange to other ponies
>>
>>29404943
He needs to be in a better position
>>
File: 1460677904249.png (953KB, 1280x991px) Image search: [Google]
1460677904249.png
953KB, 1280x991px
Can I just say that I really like the pudgy hooves that graphene and dufel give to some of their characters?
Also this pose is fucking great and I'd love to see it more often
>>
File: 1476988368243.png (334KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476988368243.png
334KB, 1200x1200px
>>29404256
Switch Rarity to first and you're golden, but I'll accept it the way it is.
>>
At first, Rarity would have just a few extra pounds. She would get depressed that she doesn't have a fashionable body, so she'd eat away the pain. Eventually she would embrace her obesity and inspire others to gain too.
>>
File: Amira by Cal.png (390KB, 1280x1269px) Image search: [Google]
Amira by Cal.png
390KB, 1280x1269px
>>29403321
>>29403315
>>29403311
>>29403305
>>29403298
>>29403291
>>29403288
>>29403285
>>29403281
>>29403272
>>29403267
Just got through with this, it's fuckin great. You got some talent anon.
>>
>>29405834
Fat dirty talking rarity is the greatest creation on this earth.
>>
The Greasy Slut mares need names
Far right one is the best
>>
>>29406111
>Her friends start pushing her into indulging things quite a bit more
I need this, Twilight in particular
>>
>>29406485
Green on this when?
>>
Here's some new fat Rarity content for y'all
http://d.facdn.net/art/kurohachuurui/1486239564/1486239543.kurohachuurui_rarity_gets_blapped.png
>>
>>29406152
>>29403321
I agree.
It was a breath of fresh air reading something about a new pony.
This was really incredible; I liked that both mares were big lazy fattys that didn't give a fuck. Really hit home with needing a palaquin by the end
The aside with Fluttershy really highlighted what I like about big mares: Theyre big! It'd be nice to cuddle with something that was so outsized and comforting.
Also liked Zakia wheezing at the end.
There's something real hot about casual give-no-fucks gluttony.
>>
>>29406480
I can't remember but whoever it was that did a GS short a while back gave the two on the right names
>>
File: 1464617338696.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1464617338696.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29406532
It was okay up until the head stuff.
>>
File: 1484319554533.png (812KB, 2733x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1484319554533.png
812KB, 2733x1709px
CT becoming plump and juicy on her own product.
>>
File: Chubby Derpy 04.02.2017.png (1016KB, 1415x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Chubby Derpy 04.02.2017.png
1016KB, 1415x1428px
Low production quality Derpy chub
>>
>>29406599
This. I like when weight gain stories are focused more on sheer laziness than force feeding. Definitely my favorite green I've seen in a while.
>>
Anyone know if the writer who did the corrupt rarity green txt from a while back did a pt2?
>>
>>29406985
I don't think so.
>>
>>29321235
>american pony thread
>>
>>29407093
I wish us Americans were as fat as the ponies in this thread
>>
>>29405829
I agree.
>Fat pony laying on their flabby back and/or engorged butt leaning backwards.
>Their hooves rub their belly starting from the top then slide all the way down to the central blubber of their soft, pillowy belly.
>A few slaps occur here and there, causing fat waves to ripple up and over their gut.
>Occasionally they reach under their belly to play with it, wobbling it about.
>Their eyes are locked on you the whole time, not paying attention to what they are doing, even though they are certain what they are doing is getting your attention.
>All of this are an indication that they want you laying on top of them.
>This is going to be a fun night...
>>
>>29403715
>>29404939
>>29405012
>>29406152
>>29406599
>>29406830

Thanks very much friends! I'll keep your interests in mind for the next one.

Pasted both Double Cream stories here:
http://pastebin.com/u/Pony24
>>
File: Marble Pie 04.02.2017.png (2MB, 1811x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Marble Pie 04.02.2017.png
2MB, 1811x1499px
>>29406727
and more effort put in
>>
>>29406480
Left is Black Clover, Middle is Shoofly Pie, and the right is Strawberry Ripple
>>
Background pones make for best fats.
>>
>>29407781
She looks like a balloon.
>>
File: Spike (7).png (658KB, 1894x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Spike (7).png
658KB, 1894x1201px
>>
>>29407990

Or an obese pig.
>>
>>29408726
Does anyone have the greentext based on this? The one where Rarity gives him a blowjob somehow?
>>
>>29403321 This was great. My only regret is that there wasn't more details regarding the stuffinating of the mane six haha.

Bretty gud/10 would read again

>>29404256
literally kill yourself
>>
File: DoubleDown.png (386KB, 1378x1093px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleDown.png
386KB, 1378x1093px
>>
This thread is boring. There is nothing, but blobs, "everywherefatties" and belly-focused fatties.
What about bottom-heavy ones? Or about other kinds of fat? About fatties not just laying or eating, but in fat-connected situations, like breaking chairs, accidental bumping things with their fat or getting stucked in doorframes? Seriously, this thread got mono-topic and I'm surprised nobody is getting bored by this.
>>
>>29410966
You could always be the change you want to see.
Why not create content relevant to your interests, and change the thread?
>>
File: 511424.gif (579KB, 375x313px) Image search: [Google]
511424.gif
579KB, 375x313px
>>
File: 1473726848318.png (214KB, 876x857px) Image search: [Google]
1473726848318.png
214KB, 876x857px
>>29411011
Preach.
>>
>>29409371
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28523164/#28574259
>>
>>29411526
more fat rarity please.
>>
>>29410966
>>29411812
That's it, I've come up with a new recipe!
>>
File: 1444270512100.png (378KB, 1100x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1444270512100.png
378KB, 1100x1280px
>>29404635
no i'm not, that's just a weak and boring premise
"she's not fat, therefore it's hot when she's fat"
wow that's some good shit. damn you're really onto something
it's the same logic anyone can use to draw any character fat. its why everyone hates us.
what about rd's character makes her suited for fattening? why bother?
it's like you're pretending you're putting more thought into it than no thought at all. if you want to fuck a fat rainbow dash go for it. you like fat and you like rainbow dash, that's all there is to it. don't expect anyone to give a shit about your "expert level" perversion though.

i keep wondering why other fandoms that have been around for a fraction of the time these threads have been going produce a lot more shit i can actually fap to but then i immediately remember why. and it's not because i can't into quadruped bellies. it's not even necessarily because other fandoms have more talented artists.

>>29409812
why

>>29410966
yes chair breaking will make this thread less boring. what??
>>
>>29403278
i'd tongue punch his fart box
>>
>>29411812
Rarity is best fat pone, her sexy posh accent and "lady" like personality makes it so much better, for her to be this symbol of beauty become a obese whoreish character is fucking amazing.

>"That's right dear, rub my big soft sexy belly whilst I pound your cock with my squishy fat ass!"
>>
File: untitled.png (303KB, 660x507px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
303KB, 660x507px
>>29412320
Someone make art of this.
>>
File: 1445588120549.png (291KB, 1520x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1445588120549.png
291KB, 1520x1132px
>>29412320
>whoreish
Make it a bit more like >pic related and I can get behind it.
>>
>>29412320
I want to see Rarity get force fed and end up crying like a bitch until she just accepts and embraces her blobbishness
>>
>>29410966
>fat-connected situations, like breaking chairs, accidental bumping things with their fat or getting stucked in doorframes
I love seeing mobility problems caused by fat. I still love immobile and small fat ponies, I prefer my ponies just barely mobile so they can get out of breath, get stuck, and break things.
Simple fat pony pictures don't do a whole lot for me anymore. They need to interact with their surroundings.
>>
File: 1462645093833.png (268KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1462645093833.png
268KB, 900x900px
>>
plump
>>
>>29411011
I could. But I am not drawing. I am a writer. But my English pretty sucks and I haven't got pre-reader interested in same things.

>>29412038
>yes chair breaking will make this thread less boring. what??

Yes, because this thread will be more surprising. More random. Less based on still the same things. You may find this strange, you may not liking it, but imagine that not every fat admirers are into huge balls of fat too. For example I am not into fat apples, but into fat pears and hourglasses.

>>29412807
Somebody understands me! Yeah!
Now imagine the mobility problems caused by fat, when the pony wasn't gradually gaining weight within weeks and months, but they had to find themselves in being fat within next hours or days as they got i.e. cursed!
>>
>>29414697
>Sudden gain/magic gain
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>29412807
Fat pony breaking furniture is the best
>>
File: 1428724626626.png (3MB, 4176x2819px) Image search: [Google]
1428724626626.png
3MB, 4176x2819px
>>29415289
Pony should be furniture, not break it
>>
>>29415176
I prefer all-around fat instead of just stuffing.
>>
>>29414697
>hourglass pone
what would that look like?
>>
File: Rearity 06.02.2017.png (716KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Rearity 06.02.2017.png
716KB, 2500x2500px
>>29411933
W.I.P
>>
>>29415672

the head looks odd but I look forward to the finished work
>>
>>29415289
Poor bench
>>
>>29410966
>>29414697
Because that shit takes more time and effort to plan out and draw than you obviously don't realize

Comission it or draw it yourself if you want it so bad, instead of blogging about it like an entitled neckbeard
>>
>>29415589
Maybe fat butt, fat front and normal belly.
>>
File: BUTTon Mash.png (491KB, 1506x1917px) Image search: [Google]
BUTTon Mash.png
491KB, 1506x1917px
>"Gain ten pounds for every loss... What the hay is that supposed to mean?"
>"Man, I suck at this game."
>>
File: 1451555132730.gif (189KB, 428x326px) Image search: [Google]
1451555132730.gif
189KB, 428x326px
lips
>>
File: Cherry Jubilee by Astro.png (200KB, 1280x893px) Image search: [Google]
Cherry Jubilee by Astro.png
200KB, 1280x893px
>>29375047
She's a perfect fit for the Capitalist Rarity universe
>>
>>29419354
I love them, especially how cal does them
>>
>>29419773
bonus pinku

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/9/6/973560__pinkie+pie_shipping_questionable_straight_plot_tongue+out_big+macintosh_ass_fat_sweat.jpeg
>>
>>29419783
double bonus lips

I'm a sucker for make-up, especially hooker night style
>>
>>29419795
Wish there was more hooker night fat pone pics
>>
File: Rearity 06.02.2017.png (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Rearity 06.02.2017.png
2MB, 2500x2500px
>>
>>29421262
She looks quite pleased with herself.
>>
File: astroluna 2.png (908KB, 2525x2313px) Image search: [Google]
astroluna 2.png
908KB, 2525x2313px
>>29421409
That's my favorite kind of fat pony
>>
File: .png (779KB, 541x497px) Image search: [Google]
.png
779KB, 541x497px
>>29415176
>you will never witness a pony start swelling up outside her control in body-horror fashion.
>you will never see the delicious panic and fear in her eyes as the transformation inexorably steals away her taken-for-granted mobility moment by moment.
>you will never watch her wiggle her hooves in desperation after they make contact with the floor for the final time.
>you will never hear her pleas and sobs get muffled and slurred by the blubber usurping her face.
>you will never hear her gasp as the last thing she sees is you unzipping while a fold of flab encroaches over her forehead.
>>
>>29421409
Pleased to rid of such a flimsy piece of old tat.
>>
>>29421524
I'm perfectly okay with that
>>
>>29421529
Same face I'd pull if I was deleting that picture off my HD
>>
>>29419767
I can see why people like big lips on a fat character, but to me it just looks silly on a pony. To each their own, I guess.
>>
>>29421524
Go on...
>>
>>29403288
>You're a big pony. For her.
I admit, I laughed at this part. Fantastic story overall. Do you have a blog/website/profile/etc?
>>
>>29423194

Afraid not, I just dump greens here occasionally. I've pasted a couple of shorter old ones you might have missed, but otherwise anything I post here will be new. Glad you liked it!

http://pastebin.com/u/Pony24
>>
>>29423300
Ooooooh I know you love your stuff
>>
big rump means big bump
>>
>>
nom
>>
It bothers me that so much fat art being produced lately is anthro.
>>
>>29425520
Then you need less free time.
>>
>>29425520
by golly then, you're gonna keep getting bothered
>>
blorp
>>
File: 1393021624808.png (492KB, 1273x946px) Image search: [Google]
1393021624808.png
492KB, 1273x946px
>>
>>29428009
What is Photo Finish saying here anyway?
>>
>>29428515
>"They are very soft, my dear... Your hips, yes?"
>"Very thick though..."
You know it's sad when you've taken German classes and you use that to translate German fat pony into English.
>>
>>29428607
It's not sad, it makes you a hero. Is the slightly weird way it's written in english because you directly translated it, or is it more likely the guy who made the image just used google translate?
>>
>>29428761
It's what I've directly translated. I put it in greentext because it is what Photo Finish is supposedly saying. The "..." in the sentences are based off the text in the pic of what Photo Finish is saying in German.
>>
File: Rarity by astrozone_rarity.jpg (90KB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity by astrozone_rarity.jpg
90KB, 1280x981px
Capitalist Rarity derail?
Capitalist Rarity derail!
Post Glorious and Generous Capitalist Rarity.
>>
>>29428940
Try harder, you might actually be able to make that a little more autistic than it already is.
>>
File: too much food .png (136KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
too much food .png
136KB, 600x500px
>>
>>29418851
>Button Mash plays Dark Souls
>He gains ten pounds for every death
>He doesn't even make it to the first boss before his flab consumes his laptop in the sea of his flesh
>>
>>29430142
If we're talking DS1 That's reeeeeeeeaaaaaaally shit.
At that point he deserves it.
>>
>>29428009
Oh, Butt-ershy is the best Shy.
>>
File: 1452311783220.jpg (279KB, 550x791px) Image search: [Google]
1452311783220.jpg
279KB, 550x791px
I've inquired about this a couple of times but I fear it may be lost in time.
Back close to the start of these threads there was a series of images which were filled with text.

It was a stuffing/weight gain story featuringa day in the life of Twilight studying the 'Magic of Cooking' or something similar with Pinkie Pie and Applejack tutoring her with cooking.

Applejack wasn't approving of Twilight eating so much and etc. but Pinkie was a total enabler and secretly habours feelings for twilight.

This is some real old stuff and I've long since lost the images, this is like fucking 2012 or before we're talking about.

Anyone have these images? Pls it's driving me crazy.
>>
>>29430675
It's called "The Magic of Taste." If no one else has it I can link it when I get home.
>>
File: 1352662011527.jpg (8KB, 230x251px) Image search: [Google]
1352662011527.jpg
8KB, 230x251px
>>29430730

you're a treasure
>>
File: 1312160321387.jpg (2MB, 1256x3432px) Image search: [Google]
1312160321387.jpg
2MB, 1256x3432px
>>29430675
Here you go. I can't even remember the name of the site these were originally posted on but this is probably the first MLP fat fic
>>
File: VmM8o0k.png (40KB, 895x627px) Image search: [Google]
VmM8o0k.png
40KB, 895x627px
>>29430760

Thanks, It's something I've been having a look around for every once in a while.

The original threads were good shit, time sure flies though.
>>
>>29430760
Am I alone in being annoyed at stories archived as image files?
>>
>>29430795

certainly not

feel free to pop it into a pastebin
>>
File: Smug Pony 1.png (218KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pony 1.png
218KB, 350x497px
>>29430800
>>
File: lplpl.png (145KB, 898x583px) Image search: [Google]
lplpl.png
145KB, 898x583px
>>
File: Untitled-2 (3).jpg (274KB, 1260x761px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2 (3).jpg
274KB, 1260x761px
>>
>>29430675
>>29430739
>>29430772
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAARA6UK8JES4hYmd6p3I_4H7Vdnm4Ng89L8v7-RJIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Here, have the original file as it appeared on FA back in 2011. Pretty sure this is indeed the first fat pony story and the reason why I started browsing pony threads in the first place.
>>
>>29431706
me too anon
rip those times
remember cal was just simples lines, simple blobs
>that qt pie face tho
>>
T H I C C
https://derpibooru.org/1357279
>>
>>29431180

gay unf
>>
>>29432396
there are like 2 actual gays here
maybe you should go to homo horse hangout instead
>>
>>29433071
Until they take fats you're stuck with us
>>
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2012/8/25/82438__oc_explicit_nudity_penis_straight_human_sex_fat_oc-colon-anon_chubby.png
I wish there were more pics/stories of dick in bellybutton.
>>
File: 897090.jpg (168KB, 1280x1277px) Image search: [Google]
897090.jpg
168KB, 1280x1277px
>>
File: 1418193941439.png (777KB, 1027x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1418193941439.png
777KB, 1027x1165px
>>
we almost done senpai, but not yet
>>
>>29435296
F A M
A
M

senpai
what a homo fuckin site
>>
File: ScootaTub.png (3MB, 2600x1910px) Image search: [Google]
ScootaTub.png
3MB, 2600x1910px
>>
File: tumblr_nl37fwwUZY1uq0qowo1_1280.png (635KB, 1245x1279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl37fwwUZY1uq0qowo1_1280.png
635KB, 1245x1279px
>>
File: 1392344494977.png (517KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1392344494977.png
517KB, 1000x800px
>>
rump is for bump
>>
>>29437891

>The moment just before she realizes she can't pull the mass of her ass out of the pool
>She calls to you to pull her out
>>
>>
File: AppulPie.png (1MB, 2374x1681px) Image search: [Google]
AppulPie.png
1MB, 2374x1681px
pone fed with pone food
>>
>>29440171
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1359323
Fat dorky Dash
>>
>>29441860
>https://derpibooru.org/1359323
Am I the only one who can't enjoy characters when they are completely not their character anymore?
>>
>>29441860
fuck that's kind of a turn on
>those freckles
>that biglovealicia bult
>always in the back of the mind that's she's probably easy being a big nerd
>that dash level of enthusiasm applied to more nerdy things
I'd hit it and have sweaty snuggles afterward
>>
>>29441860
On the subject of anthro fats, It seems strongerthandirt's been improving
https://derpibooru.org/1359435
>>
>>29441916
Probably not
But it's Rainbow Dash, so nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>29441963
Damn, you beat me to the punch.
>>
>>29441860
>Dash waddling around a game shop, hips barely squeezing between display racks
>Bends over to look at something on the bottom shelf, revealing her Space Invaders panties
>Waddles over to the counter, pulling her wallet out of her sweaty ass cleavage
>>
>>29443888
That's hot, really.
What about a Saturday night nerd out with Twilight and the shitty daring do series? Of course, there's pizza, but since both of them get so hungry, it's more like a poninos buffet
>>
>>
>>29444588
>licking tomato sauce off each other's face
>>
>>29446469
>big nerd girl love
sandwich me between those sweaty cookies and I can die fufilled
>>
>>29442334
I kno rite is very funneyyyy
>>
>>29441860
what if
>Rainbow gets cursed into a fat nerd
>She has to race against time before the changes complete and become permanent
hard mode
>Nopony else notices anything wrong, their perceptions shifting as she changes
ultra hard mode
>Dash is known as a nasty slob and ponies are even more reluctant to help, let alone go near her
korean ultra hard death mode
>The changes are contagious, so anypony she convinces to help begins slowly changing too
>>
File: 1388290455986.png (528KB, 1179x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1388290455986.png
528KB, 1179x1337px
>>29447717
Big bugs are the best bugs.
>>
>>29447400
>That Korean ultra hard death mode
>Ponyville becomes full of fat nerds
If they all look similar to Rainbow Dash, count me in.
>>
>>29448435
>Posting anthro on /mlp/
It was nice knowing you anon.
>>
>>29448449
Ahaha gone in an instant
What a dumbshit
>>
File: 1456800768257.png (370KB, 1280x795px) Image search: [Google]
1456800768257.png
370KB, 1280x795px
b8thro, but it's actually pretty okay.
http://garuda-six.tumblr.com/image/157008932454/spoiler]
>>
plump
>>
>>29441860
>that description
what ponies would go to the "local gaming center" besides Dorky Dash? Twilight Sparkle? Who else?
>>
>>29449835
Spike and Big Mac, a couple of plump and horny studs ready to pound some flabby asses.
>>
File: Astrobed.png (478KB, 2439x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Astrobed.png
478KB, 2439x1704px
Bigger bed plz?
>>
>>29450184
You'll be your own bed soon.
>>
>>29450136
>Twilight, Spike, and Big Mac
Might as well just have Twilight invite Big Mac over.
>>
>>29450184
Oh yesss
>>
>>29450184
Needs a luna sinking into him.
Adoring him
>>
>>29450686
It'll be comfy at least. Lots of padding.

>>29452499
Now bigger.

>>29452755
Don't worry. She's just in the bathroom freshening up and preparing snacks. Got to prepare to rest on a tub of lard like that.
>>
burp
>>
File: GahStro.png (147KB, 1016x772px) Image search: [Google]
GahStro.png
147KB, 1016x772px
>>29450184
Would sleep on
>>
File: tumblr_oki8odD8pQ1rqnr6co1_1280.png (501KB, 1280x1827px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oki8odD8pQ1rqnr6co1_1280.png
501KB, 1280x1827px
Bump
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 192

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.