[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 53

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 43

File: ColtQuestThread53.png (167KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread53.png
167KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
Discord: https://discord.gg/tpXEvSn

Previous Thread...

>Ruby decides to go dumpster diving, and after returning finds that none of her roommates are home.
>After a brief stop at the Hotel that Barber works at Ruby returns home to find guards stationed outside her apartment building.
>Ruby sneaks in through a window and hides in an abandoned apartment for the night.
>The next day Ruby goes up to her apartment and finds her roommates there, but Rat rather aggressively berates and attacks her, taking the gem from her earring in the process. This is ultimately what causes Ruby to leave her roommates behind.
>Emerald and Ruby decide to go to find Rat in the present day.
>Pip manages to tag along.
>They get to the apartment where they come to learn that Guards employed by Papillion may have taken the gem, and that Rat delivered the gem to warehouse 52 on the docks.

Continued in the next post...
>>
c-c-c-combo breaker!
>>
File: 1220.png (104KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1220.png
104KB, 640x600px
>>29319359

The trio bid the mare goodbye, and decide to head over to Warehouse 52.

Considering all he's heard of the warehouse district he expected it to be a much rougher place. It's mostly just boats tied firmly to the wooden docks, crates and bouys laying beside them on dry land, and the very occasional worker on his way hauling boxes or tying knots.

The three get to warehouse 52 without any hassle. Which warehouse it is is very obvious, as there is a bright yellow 52 painted on the outside of it near the big double doors meant for carriages and carts.

Ruby and Emerald begin to try and plan a way in, but just as they ask Pip if their plan is okay they turn to see she isn't there. Instead she is walking into the building through the double doors.

"Are you crazy?" Ruby whispers harshly to the demon as they both scramble to the warehouse, which is mercifully empty.

"Hmm?" Pip says, who had been looking around the place.

"What if there was someone in here?" Ruby says.

"But there wasn't! I couldn't sense any souls or anything." Pip says giggling, "And even if there was I would just burn them all away! They are the bad guys right?"

Emerald and Ruby sigh, and look around. The warehouse contains a single cart near the door, as well as crates and shelving units stacked all around. Curiously, everything on the shelves looks rather old, unused, and on some occasions, rusty.

The only other thing they see is a room across from them on the other corner is what looks like an office, but the door is closed and the windows have drapes covering them from inside. Ruby and Emerald walk over to investigate, and as they do Pip says,

"Hey, how come I get yelled at when you think I might have barged into a room with ponies when you are going to just walk into that room?"

"You said there wasn't anyone in here!" Ruby says.

"There isn't, but if you go in there some people will come. It's got some sort of magical alarm surrounding it." Pip replies.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29319457
Thanks for the warning. Can you think of any way to disable it or any way to get in that won't set it off?
>>
>>29319457
Good eye there Pip.
>>
>>29319457
Thanks Pip. They must have expected up. Is there any way we could nullify the alarm spell from the outside using the anti magic properties of the necklace?
>>
File: 1221.png (186KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1221.png
186KB, 640x600px
>>29319485
>>29319727

Emerald thanks her for this information, and asks if there is anything she can do to disable it.

"Oh, I dunno." Pip says with a shrug and a giggle, "Never did care much for pony magic. Not my thing. Except for the giant fireballs, those are neat! And the walls of fire. And the fire tornadoes, and-"

"So there isn't anything you can do?" Ruby says, cutting through the chatter.

"Nope! I can torch anyone who comes to investigate though! We could even burn down the whole building. That would probably break the enchantment! Or..." Pip starts to say frowning and looking sideways, "I suppose if you are fast enough you could just go in, look around, and then scram before anyone gets here. I'd assume it'd take them a few minutes. Or not. Who knows?"

Pip then giggles again.

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: black-hole-singularity.jpg (46KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
black-hole-singularity.jpg
46KB, 400x291px
>>29319766
The fucks wrong with the floor? Is the warehouse being pulled into a black hole?
Also if we decide to just bust in a bail before the popo show up grab a few small, valuable looking items. Making it look like a smash and grab could help cover our real intent.
>>
>>29319766
It took the guards around five minutes to come after Ruby's heist. It could take them less this time.

Ask Pip if, theoretically, if we were able to disarm the spell, would it notify anyone? I'mean thinking that if the spell is surrounding the building we could wave our amulet at the building or throw it?
>>
>>29319797
We're here to investigate, not to smash and grab. We wouldn't have enough time to look for any clues before the popo hit us with the tear gas.
>>
>>29319766
Boop Pip
>>
>>29319766
If it has an alarm, it has what we're looking for. Ask Pip if the alarm is only on the door or if it is around the entire room.
>>
>>29319766
How about burning a hole through one of the walls without setting anything on fire? Would that set it off?
>>
>>29319766
Oh I get it now. The office is the one with the alarm enchantment. If there isn't anyone near by I'd like for Ruby to crack open some of the crate. Ask Pip if there are any things else here with the alarm spell.
>>
>>29319766
Ask if she can tell if the alarm goes anywhere, or be able to tell how far away it alerts to.
>>
>>29319766
I say just scout around for now, we can commit to something once we know a bit more.
>>
>>29319829
Agreed

>>29319819
>We could even burn down the whole building. That would probably break the enchantment!
Seems risky, but if anything burning a hole isn't off the table. Ask Pip is the spell is covering a certain area, the whole of the office, is the spell seems to originating from some spot.
>>
>>29319819
Like a blowtorch cutting into metal? Cause depending on what kind of material it is, all we would do is catch the building on fire.

>>29319766
Do you know what type it is, at least? Can you get in undetected?

Would it be based off of detecting a presence in the room, or is it if the door is opened? Cause there is always the option of taking a gamble and seeing if it relies on detecting a presence to set off the alarm,(which we should theoretically be immune to the detection, in that case).

Cute op Fic, I love it.

>>29319829
We should look around a bit more first, yeah.
>>
>>29319843
That's why I'm asking the pyro about the idea rather than telling her to do it.
>>
>>29319766
Let's go in. Whatever's in there is being protected by magic, odds are it's got some value. In and out, perception boost for anything in there.
>>
>>29319855
Yeah. It would be cool (ba dumb tish) if she could burn something hot and fast enough where it couldnt burn something else or cause something to catch fire.
>>
>>29319859
I should add if we go in, let's give Ruby one of our invis potions, tell her to swill it back if shit gets hairy
>>
>>29319855
I have a feeling she'll say she doesn't know till she tries.

>>29319859
But the question is, is it valuable to our investigation?
>>
>>29319869
We won't know til we see it; everything else in this warehouse is junky and useless, and I bet that's meant to make people less interested in the rest of the warehouse
>>
>>29319859
That's a half truth. Sensoria was able to sense Emerald even with the hick up.

I saw we throw our necklace at the building, run like he'll and observe for a few minutes. If no guards come then that may mean the necklace will grant Emerald sensory invisibility, or it disabled the spell.
This a good or bad idea?
>>
>>29319882
There is a very likely chance that there isn't anything imperative to our investigation, at least. Considering this is a warehouse and it's more likely it's just sensitive information relating to a business being protected in the office.

That's not to say it isn't worth a look though.

>>29319884
If we're gonna do something like that, we might as well just bust into the place ourself and take the risk of seeing if it would detect us. I'm not sure a non living form,(the necklace) would even set such a thing off, unless it just detects motion, more than a living presence.

>That's a half truth. Sensoria was able to sense Emerald even with the hick up.
I think that was mostly because that kind of thing was Sensoria's forte. I'm assuming that this isn't too strong of a magic spell so there is a chance it wouldn't even be able to vaguely sense us.
>>
>>29319867
>burn something hot and fast enough where it couldnt burn something else or cause something to catch fire.
Except going hotter and faster makes it MORE likely other shit will catch.
>>
File: 1222.png (171KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1222.png
171KB, 640x600px
>>29319799
>>29319817
>>29319819
>>29319823
>>29319829
>>29319843
>>29319855
>>29319859
>>29319867
>>29319868
>>29319869
>>29319882

The trio try to get as much information about the room as they can before attempting anything with it.

Emerald attempts to look through the heavy brown drapes covering the windows but doesn't see much. Maybe he might see something if he presses face right up against the window, but Pip warned him that getting too close to the room might even set off the enchantment.

She further explains that it seems to be focused on the piece of ground the room sits, so simply not using the door or windows to get in won't change anything.

The trio does a once about around the room, and there only appears to be the one door, two windows. The colt asks Pip to fly up a little bit and see if there is anything atop the office, but there only appears to be a ventilation shaft up there.

Emerald asks if it cane be opened, and the demon replies,

"Uh, I dunno. Do you want to come up and see yourself? The spell doesn't effect the roof of the office."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29320003
Looks like we found our entry point.
>>
>>29320003
>She further explains that it seems to be focused on the piece of ground the room sits
does that mean if we don't touch the floor the alarm won't go off? We got any rope?
>>
>>29320003
Sure, sounds fun. But if we can get in via the vent shaft, couldn't you just float in there and look around?
>>
>>29320035
So how does Pip's fire magic work? Can she incinerate something remotely with a barrier between her? Is there a stream of magic directed to her and the target, and whatever obstructs point A to point B is destroyed?
>>
>>29320003
If we go in, give Ruby an invisibility potion
>>
File: 1223.png (256KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1223.png
256KB, 1500x1406px
>>29320025
>>29320035
>>29320059
>>29320087
>>29320112

Pip lifts the two foals and places them on the roof. Emerald goes over to the vent and attempts to pull it up, but it's too heavy for him. Ruby then takes several moments attempting to pull the ventilation tube, grunting and straining at the effort. Ruby then steps aside to let Pip try. Reaching down she easily pries the vent open, bringing along a bit of the roof that it was connected too.

Emerald looks down the hole. The room is pretty dark, but Pip offers a small bit of fire as light.

The most prominent thing is a chair with straps sitting right in the middle of the room. Facing it are two other chairs nearby. The only other things in the room are a few tables. One of them has a few toolboxes, a coffeemaker, and cleaning supplies. There are also two metal cabinets next to each other in the corner of the room.

Emerald really wishes he could get down there to look. Maybe they can find something to use as rope from the piles of junk around them? He supposes he could just ask Pip to do it as well since she herself can fly. Or maybe Ruby should do it? She is the sneakiest of all of them after all.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12175676

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29320354
>The most prominent thing is a chair with straps sitting right in the middle of the room.
Well if that doesn't sound forboding, I don't know what does.

Well it sounds like Pip can fly/float and carry us too, so couldn't she just bring us down there and float around so we can look around? Ruby can stay on the roof and keep an eye on things.
>>
>>29320354
Nows our chance to burn a the magical mark in the ground. Ask Pip is incinerate 20 meters deep and 1 meter diameter. The 20 meters is just because she can. Like a, cylindrical fire beam.
>>
>>29320354
I wonder if Pip could carry Ruby down, if those cabinets are locked we can get her to pick them.
>>
>>29320354
Ask Pip if there's any magic in the chairs. There could be more then one spell placed within this office. Maybe the chairs with straps will become animated?
>>
>>29320354
Ask Pip if she can identify, specifically, where the spell is coming from so we might be able to disarm it.
>>
>>29320411
It helps that we now have line of sight of the inside. And when you say disarm you mean burn it within a fraction of a second?

>>29320354
Does Pip now have a better feel for the spell now that we'really closer? What can she tell us? Are there more spells?
>>
>>29320354
>Reaching down she easily pries the vent open, bringing along a bit of the roof that it was connected too.
Jesus, wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that strength.
>>
>>29320354
I bet Joyride could put those straps to good use.
>>
>>29320426
If it works.
>>
>>29320394
not a bad idea
>>
>>29320354
>Send Pip winning
Buncha pussies
>>
>>29320509
I think we should disregard the poll and stick to information gathering.
>>
>>29320509
Yeah no shit? You just learned that. Onew a filly and the other is a trap.
>>
>>29320509
I suppose you'd just rather have us kick in the door? What else are we supposed to do that will help us not get caught?

I doubt you have any better ideas.
>>
>>29320572
Start a three way with Pip, Emerald, and Ruby, with Ruby ontop of Pip while Emerald takes turn fucking one of them at a time.
>>
>>29320645
Been playing Landfall have you?
>>
>>29320670
yes. took a page from there and thought why the hell not?
>>
>>29320645
Has to be a four way, with Barber.
>>
>>29320707
Awesome idea. Now if we had more of that jelly. Or we could use a bit of it and dilute it to make a sweet beverage. We could share it with everyone.
>>
>>29320707
Looks like there will be a lot of rimjobs for Emmy today while he's fuckin' and mothatruckin'
>>
File: 1224.png (178KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1224.png
178KB, 640x600px
>>29320384
>>29320390
>>29320394
>>29320399
>>29320411
>>29320399
>>29320426
>>29320428
>>29320448
>>29320509

Emerald asks if maybe Pip can burn a piece of the ground to make the spell go away. For instance, if there is a rune on the floor or anything.

"Oh uh... I don't think so?" Pip says looking down into the hole, "I suppose i could set the whole ground on fire in there, but that's not really what you want right?"

Emerald asks Pip if she can go down there and look around since she can fly and see the magical barrier.

"Oh sure." Pip says, rolling her eyes and swishing a hoof, "What did you want me to do exactly? Just go down there and look at stuff? Are we looking for the gem in here? Because if the gem is here then it definitely doesn't have a demon in it. I'd be able to sense it from here."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29320785
We still have are bit of honey. So that's possible.
>>
>>29320824
Could she bring stuff up here for us to examine for clues? Also, is there a way for us to enter the room without setting off the alarm? Like playing "the floor is lava" game?
>>
>>29320824
What do we know so far? Ruby's old room mates were taken here and interrogated for the location of the gem. Maybe this location is used for interrogation or something? If the chair with straps and the two normal ones were any indication. The file cabinets will most likely have both useful and redundant information.
>>
>>29320824
Have pip check to see if there is any tracking or detection spells in the room. Also check what's in the cabinets and toolboxes. Ruby should keep a lookout for anyone in the area that might be watching this place.
>>
>>29320824
Ask Pip to check inside the cabinets
Give Ruby the invis potion
>>
>>29320824
Has Pip already tried conversing with the Time demon yet?
>>
>>29320976
But those potions are expensive.
>>
>>29320976
Why give her an invisibility potion? There's nobody here.
>>
>>29320991
>>29321004
If we trigger the alarm and shit gets hairy we might need them to get outta dodge. If nothing happens, we can take it back. Easy peasy.
>>
>>29320428
Don't forget that we can't ever let our guard down around her too much. She IS a demon
>>
>>29321015
But what about Pip?
>>
>>29321046
Pip can probably handle herself better than a couple of brats.
>>
>>29319807
This
>>
>>29320824
Well unless you wanna carry me around down there you're gonna have to just look for things of interest.

You know, since i'm not the one that can fly here. Start by looking in the file cabnet.

Man, if only we had a pegasus party member.
>>
>we actually have a butt expansion potion.
That amuses me to no end.
>>
>>29321339
Someone was pushing their fetish pretty hard. The only acceptable option when the time comes is to combine it with a strength potion and weaponize our butt.
>>
>>29321430
Eh to each their own, I found it more amusing than anything, really.

But that is an excellent goofy suggestion.
>>
>>29321339
>>29321430
you never know, we may need to distract a horny giant
>>
>>29321489
I guess a lot of things are possible in this whimsical world.
>>
>>29320824
Have Pip bridal carry us down there like c'mon
>>
>>29321760
Agreed. We can properly give Pip instructions for searching the place like this if she carries Emerald down with her. If she went there alone she would end up fucking things up burning shit to the ground by mistake.
>>
>>29321801
There's still the issue with the alarm. If it doesn't pick us up it will certainly pick up Pip. And Ruby would still be stuck on the roof.
>>
>>29321913
Why would the alarm pick any of them up if it's based on contact with the ground and Pip can fly?
>>
>>29321921
Who said it was contact with the ground?
>>
>>29321981
That's the running theory the thread seems to have come up with. The spell is "focused on the piece of ground the room sits," plus Pip said the roof was unaffected. It COULD very well be the whole space inside the room that's warded, but these may be hints that it's just the floor and perhaps a small bit of space over it.
>>
>>29320824
We need a plan if things head south. Say we set off the alarms. What do we do? Well, if we're down there and we set off the alarm, we could use the go through the front door or blast it open with a magic missle. Thanks to Pip she can tell us when the trip has been trigger, so we can prep to escape the minute it happens.

If we encounter any guards, Pip could be a distraction and maybe overpower the guards. If these guards are part of the order of the arrow, let's hope Pip has some magic that bypasses magic resistance. Fire should be good enough to cook them inside out.
>>
>>29322607
>>
>>29320824
I think we should have Pip lower us down so we can search the cabinets.
>>
>>29320824
>"What did you want me to do exactly? Just go down there and look at stuff? Are we looking for the gem in here? Because if the gem is here then it definitely doesn't have a demon in it. I'd be able to sense it from here."

Pip, it is likely that the gem is not here as they've probably taken it elsewhere by now. But what I would like you to do is determine if there is any tracking or detection spells down there. Once that's done report back on what she can see. From there we'll plan our next step.
>>
>>29325834
We know they've taken the gem. If it was so important they wouldn't leave it lying around.
>>
>>29320824
Maybe we should set off the alarm. If we complete our search without setting anything off, we should set it off then watch from a safe distance. If there is a contingent of guards we leave. If it's just the two guards interrogated Ruby'a roommates and nearly caught her, then we'll want to capture them.
>>
>>29326068
You think nobody would notice them going missing? I'd rather tail them.
>>
>>29326089
That would probably be for the safest choice to take. If we see regular Whitewither guards then they most likely came from the barracks Ruby showed Emerald all those weeks ago. If these are guards with different armor, then we follow them?
>>
File: 1225.png (192KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1225.png
192KB, 640x600px
>>29320856
>>29320886
>>29320976
>>29321044
>>29321330
>>29321760
>>29321801
>>29324652
>>29325834
>>29326068
>>29326068
>>29326089
>>29326120

Emerald tells her to check the toolboxes and the cabinet, or anything else for any clues.

The demon slowly floats down, staying about a yard or so above the floor. She does a floating circuit around the room, and then opens the toolbox, shuts it, and then goes over to the cabinet and repeats the process.

She then floats back up and says, "I dunno. Didn't see anything worthwhile."

"Well what DID you see?" Ruby says, who was keeping watch while the demon searched.

"Uh... Tools, and stuff? I dunno. Pony things." Pip says with a shrug.

Emerald sighs, and then asks the demon if it would be possible to carry him down and let him search. Pip says it should be no problem, and they both descend.

Opening the toolbox he sees a bunch of tools just like Pip said. However what she didn't mention was that most of them were rather clean, and smelled heavily of disinfectant. Emerald could still see some blood on the handles of the tools though.

He next asks Pip to take him over to the cabinets, and inside they find what appear to be dossiers on what Emerald assumes are the ponies that have been here. He's a bout to go through them, and leans forward.

At that moment Emerald feels the hooves supporting him let go, and the colt lands cat-like on all fours. He then looks up at the demon angrily.

"Whoops! Sorry, I got butterhooves really bad! But don't worry, I'll defend you from anyone who comes!" Pip says giggling and puffing her chest.

"...And take the souls of anyone you kill?" Ruby says, her face popping in from the hole above.

"Well... I mean, it's better than them going to waste right?" Pip says with a grin up at the foal.

"You know, we might still be able to get away. We might even be able to hide and follow them once they give up and track them." Ruby says.

"What! We can't do that!" Pip says suddenly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29326667
>"What! We can't do that!" Pip says suddenly.
now why's that? you have a plan? are they already here?
>>
>>29326667
Alright, we got some things to talk about later, you can't just do shit like that Pip.

We're getting out of here. But first do a perception roll and see if there is anything of interest that we can take. And we'll take Ruby's suggestion.

Can you at least blast the door in a way that isn't going to blindside us with betrayal Pip? Or is that asking too much too? I'm starting to think that taking her with us isn't going to be worth the trouble.

And get her off the roof so we can skedaddle.

We're not gonna get away un-noticed, are we?
>>
>>29326667
A torture chamber, grab the files and run.
>>
>>29326667
Agree with Ruby. Tell her to keep watch for anyone coming. Have emerald check the files for anything important.
>>
>>29326743
This could be a lead or useful blackmail.
>>
>>29326667
Check the cabinet for files. Take any that appear of interest. Have Ruby keep a look out.
>>
>>29326667
So Pip. did we trigger the spell, or did we neutralize it?
>>
>>29326667
Grab and bag all the files we can carry. If there's anything flammable here, Pip could use those to throw at people and set them on fire?
>>
>>29326743
>>29326771
seconding this, we could use this if we need to infiltrate the castle
>>
>>29326771
I'm a lover not a fighter, if we can use the Trait: Trappy in any kind of negociation we should consider it first before deciding to blackmail people

But if push comes to shove I don't have a choice but to agree.
>>
>>29326913
Ah, you're a lover in a mosh pitt.
>>
>>29326913
Trappy is passive trait that cannot be at will. It will be used on the few individuals the trait is applied too.
>>
>>29326667
We can use this opportunity to stuff Pip's saddle bags with whatever we need to be carried: Documents, the tools, misc.
>>
>>29326667
Eh. I didn't expect much from Pip, it's been thousands of years since she's been out of the book, and she's only had brief instances where she was allowed to take her corporal form. I'm not all that mad at her.
>>
>>29327013
I am, cause she did that shit on purpose. Only thing I want her to "help" with now is if we can get close enough,(assuming we find the general area of the gem) and she can sense a demon essence in it.

Though, even if there isn't a demon in it, it feel like the gem shouldn't be ignored.
>>
>>29326667
Take the dossiers. All of them. Boost Perception to check anything else of note, take that too. Get Pip to carry us back up, and for the love of cock, give Ruby that invisibility potion with the instruction to use it if we start getting corralled.
>>
>>29327115
>she did that shit on purpose
Actually would not surprise me
>>
>>29327155
boost
>>
>>29327171
>"Whoops! Sorry, I got butterhooves really bad! But don't worry, I'll defend you from anyone who comes!" Pip says giggling and puffing her chest.

>"...And take the souls of anyone you kill?" Ruby says, her face popping in from the hole above.

>"Well... I mean, it's better than them going to waste right?" Pip says with a grin up at the foal.

If that doesn't suggest she did it on purpose, then I don't know what would. Besides a straight up confession.

As awesome as that could be to give her some souls and maybe get more answers for some things, it wouldn't feel right. Killing someone is not something that should be taken lightly, much less used for personal gain. Using those souls of living beings and being ok with it is the only kind of "corruption" I'm worried about.
>>
>>29326667
>"Whoops! Sorry, I got butterhooves really bad! But don't worry, I'll defend you from anyone who comes!" Pip says giggling and puffing her chest.
>"...And take the souls of anyone you kill?" Ruby says, her face popping in from the hole above.
>"Well... I mean, it's better than them going to waste right?" Pip says with a grin up at the foal.
Did your deal with Joyride mention anything about causing trouble in cities? What you say could be useful.
>>
>>29326667
Gosh darnit Pip, you'll get us in trouble. Sure killing someone might be a good temporary solution, but long term it's not worth the effort. People killing guards? Ponies will want to look into that.
>>
File: 1226.png (183KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1226.png
183KB, 640x600px
>>29326680

Emerald asks if there are people on the way, or if the spell even went off. He didn't really feel anything when he hit the ground, and there wasn't any flashes of light or sounds or anything.

"Well of course it didn't make any noise or anything when it went off! It would have scared most robbers away, wouldn't it?" Pip says with a giggle.

Emerald takes a stack of the folders out of the cabinet and pushes them towards Pip, who just looks down at them curiously.

Emerald explains that it's her fault they are in trouble, so she needs to take as many of these as she can.

"Well if I can float, I can take all of them!" Pip says.

Emerald grits his teeth and just tells her to take what she can while still appearing to walk. They are going to try and escape and he wants as many as he can take.

"Why are you in such a rush? I told ya, I can whip'em!" Pip says confidently.

Emerald says he doesn't want to hurt anyone if he can avoid it. The colt can only fit a box in each of Pip's saddlebags, and one in his own backpack. He starts to run towards to door, but sees she isn't following.

"Wow, these things sure are heavy..." Pip says, floating slowly towards him, "Not sure how fast I can go with these things weighin' me down!"

Emerald tries tugging Pip from the front, and pushing her from the back, but she continues to plod slowly on.

The door bursts open, giving Emerald a shock before he sees a filly glaring in.

"What the heck are you guys doing? Come on!" Ruby says, disappearing back out to the warehouse proper.

Emerald tries pushing her one more time, but gives up with a grunt of annoyance. There has got to be a way to make her move faster!

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29327282
Pip, this will be the last time we ever take you anywhere if you don't start behaving. We don't dislike you and we consider you helpful, when you want to be, but intentionally trying to get us in trouble just so you can kill ponies is unacceptable.
>>
>>29327282
Let's try goading her.
>For a demon that can make fireballs, incinerate things, and and make walls of fire, I'm pretty disappointed. For all your age and power, you can't move two boxes of files.
>>
>>29327282
Jesus woman
I'll get you some meat if you drop the act
>>
>>29327306
>>29327309
>>29327312
There are 3 types of people in this world...
>>
>>29327282

Tell Pip that if she doesn't stop dragging herself around we will leave her at home next time. How would Joyride feel if you get us hurt or worse.
>>
>>29327282
Whip her on the butt. Like the bad little demon she is. Promise to give her some protein later if she gets her ass moving at a running pace.

>>29327306
This, even though i'm starting to personally get tired of her shit. But she sure is cute, so that kinda helps.
>>
>>29327282
Come on Pip, you can MAYBE kill people when we're not in a town with a garrison of guards. Maybe evil ponies, but right now we need to get out of dodge. You wouldn't want to attract the attention of those from the Oder of the Arrow, do you?
>>
>>29327282
Do we have the authority to deny her claiming souls regardless of the status of there owners? She will probably be less likely to act out (but also less likely to help) if she knows she isn't getting souls for it.
>>
>>29327282
>"Why are you in such a rush? I told ya, I can whip'em!" Pip says confidently.
I do not doubt your combat prowls Pip. What worries me are the consequences of your action if you do so.
>>
>>29327341
I think Joyride is the one with authority over her.
>>
>>29327351
Which is shit, cause I wanted her to be our familiar. And truthfully, that's the biggest reason I wanted to free her. But I guess the silver lining is, that Joy would certainly know how to handle her better than we would.

We might want to ask Joy about how she deals with Pip later.
>>
>>29327282
You know, instead of worrying about Pip's obvious desire for souls, we could take this as an opportunity for Emerald to use his necklace as a focus instead of his spell book. Whoever comes (excluding Sensoria) will be a test dummy.
>>
>>29327282
Warn Pip that unless she shapes up we'll tell Joyride how you purposely put us into danger and she'll likely restrict your freedoms as punishment. Maybe even seal you back in the book.

If you help us right now and stop dragging along we won't tell her and in fact talk about how you did help us with stuff.
>>
>>29327360
The was the guardian for a Greater Lich, and some millennia's older then Emerald. We'll have to work for it if we want her as a familiar. It would take a contract for her to accept that.
>>
>>29327379
*She was
>>
>>29327373
Something tells me that Joy actually wouldn't do that, and she'd probably even side with Pip, or at the least be indifferent to our complaints.

>>29327379
Well at the rate this is turning out, i'm not sure i'd want the pain in the ass as a familiar, even if she is cute.
>>
>>29327395
>Something tells me that Joy actually wouldn't do that, and she'd probably even side with Pip, or at the least be indifferent to our complaints.

It may still work as a bluff.
>>
>>29327398
Well that sounds plausible as a bluff at least, in that case.
>>
>>29327282

Do we have charisma? Let's boost it and try to convince her that she needs to stop dragging around and really help us.
>>
>>29327373
>>29327404
I doubt this would work. Joyride caring for Emerald and Ruby is kind of iffy. Sure she kind of cares for them in her own way, but she's ancient so she's pretty jaded.

It could work as a bluff, but it would be sad if
>>
>>29327406
Charisma is not a stat.
>>
>>29327282
>>29327334
This. Spank the demon. Tell her we know what she's up to and she's not going anywhere else with us if she keeps it up. Joyride'll know about it, too.
>>
>>29327373
>>29327282
Joyride has put Emmy in plenty of danger in the past. I bet she would congratulate Pip if we came back 'not dead.'
>>
>>29327420
Not one in here at least.

But man, now I want to try and give her a cute look and see if she'll listen via the power of puppy dog eyes.

I still want to be a cute-omancer somehow.

>>29327414
Considering Pip probably has an idea of how Joy is, this bluff doesn't seem like it would work well.
>>
>>29327282
Use Int to think of something that might convince her to actually help.

Anyone care to boost it?
>>
>>29327453
Bribing, or goading her seems to be our best option.
>>
>>29327395
>>29327398
>bluff a demon
You guys are hilarious.
>>
>>29327500
And just why is that so funny? It's not like it's impossible, I just don't think we have a strong enough bluff right now.
>>
>>29327508
It's not impossible. It's just that we're more likely to hit something a mile away with a magic missle. For now it's impossible. But later on with practice it's plausable.
>>
>>29327555
I don't know how you "practice" something like that exactly. But I would argue the biggest fault in our attempt at a bluff, right now is the fact that we don't know enough about Pip to know how she ticks. And what we could use against her in a plausible bluff.
>>
>>29327282
Ask her if she thinks the Order of the Arrow isn't going to detect a huge spike of demonic magic going off in the city. Is she TRYING to get us killed?
>>
>>29327596
She desires freedom. She want's a soul. And she want's to explore.

We could use one of those things.
>>
>>29327621
That sounds more like we'd have to promise her things, more than bluffing. Unless you mean bluffing about giving her things, which turns into just lying to her. Which I guess is kinda what bluffing is, but I don't think bluffing usually entails falsely promising things.
>>
File: 1227.png (162KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1227.png
162KB, 640x600px
>>29327306
>>29327309
>>29327312
>>29327333
>>29327334
>>29327336
>>29327346
>>29327341
>>29327351
>>29327360
>>29327373
>>29327395
>>29327404

Emerald starts to slap at her bottom to goad her forward, and then starts to yell how she won't get any meat for this. He also mentions that Joyride won't like how much danger she is putting them in. And that they are going to never take her out of her book again. Ruby returns to the door, and seeing that they haven't made it very far runs over to Pip and pulls the book out of the demon's saddle bag. The filly then holds up the book and says,

"Pick up the pace or I shut you in the book. You miss the possible fight, the bodies, and the souls."

Pip sighs and starts floating at a more acceptable speed for an escape. The pause only a second to see if anyone is outside the large services doors, and seeing no one they dash out.

As they run out Emerald thinks on the current position they are in. If they run now there is a greater chance that they escape. On the other hoof, if they wait around hidden until someone investigates maybe they can track them back to their base of operations.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29327694
Ask Ruby if there is any place nearby that could work as a place to spy on the building.
>>
>>29327694
Man, it's kinda weird seeing the rogue doing a smarter thing that the wizard
Anyways let's just get out we can only push our luck for so lng
>>
>>29327694
Look around for a good place to observe from, I want to tail them back to their place.

>>29327713
>Man, it's kinda weird seeing the rogue doing a smarter thing that the wizard.
I know, i'm kinda kicking myself for not thinking of something so simple, but to be fair it's the simple solutions that are hard to see when you're busy thinking of different ways to accomplish something. I also forgot about her book even doing that.

Good rogues are supposed to be quick witted thinkers, good on Ruby for saving us for our overcomplicated thinking.
>>
>>29327694
>>29327713
I think Pip wouldn't have let us even near that book if we made a move toward it.

I feel like maybe we oughta chill from a safe distance and just see if we can get a look at them, I don't know if we want to follow them when Pip could be a liability. But maybe we can get an idea of what they are if we can at least get a look at them.
>>
>>29327727
>good on Ruby for saving us for our overcomplicated thinking.
I guess that would be ruby's greatest value when it comes to her teaming up with emerald
>>
>>29327741
Which is also why I'm glad she's with us.
>>
>>29327702
This, otherwise tell Ruby to go back home with Pip while we follow them, we can meet again later
>>
>>29327713
I'm quite proud of Ruby.
>>
>>29327694
I think we should stash the files somewhere safe nearby and then wait to see who comes from a safe distance.
>>
Aylamao
>>
>>29327694
Let's find some place to hide and spy on them.
>>
Here's a funny thought. Those anti-magic enchantments / spells / imbued whatever you call it. They're most likely magical in some nature. Could a magic nullify spell overcome another anti magic spell and nullify that? Like if Emerald were to touch a magic nullify enchantment. Would the enchantment stay there or would it decay?

Maybe Emeralds magic resistance doesn't extend that far?
>>
Deep Page Nine
>>
ayy
>>
File: 1228.png (158KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1228.png
158KB, 640x600px
>>29327702
>>29327727
>>29327737
>>29327741
>>29328335
>>29331105

Emerald asks Ruby if there are any good places to spy from that she can spot.

Ruby stops and looks all around quickly, and then points to some boxes and debris beside the warehouse marked 48. The trio make a sprint over to them, and hide.

Just moments after they start peaking over the side of the containers they spot a group of five larger stallions sneaking towards the warehouse they were just inside. Two earth ponies, a pegasus, and two unicorns.

They breach the side door and the main doors in complete unison, and then rush inside.

"We can take'em!" Pip says, raising slightly off the box and whispering to Emerald.

Emerald says that there will be no fighting if he can avoid it, and that she better get down before he shuts her up in the book.

"Aww... I never get to have any fun..." Pip says, sinking back down.

Several minutes later an armored carriage pulls up, and several more ponies step out. These ponies are much better and obviously equipped than the former force, but it's hard to tell much more than that from here.

A while after that Emerald shifts his weight on his hooves. No one has come in our out in a while. The only thing they've had to look at is the carriage and the two burly military stallions pulling it.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29333258
Well Pip, if your idea of "fun" wasn't being homicidal, maybe you would get to have it more often. Have you ever thought of taking up a hobby that doesn't hurt others?

Anyways, now we play the waiting game.
>>
>>29333258
Let examine what we can see then. Do they look like regular guards? Any insignias or noticeable markings? What's Ruby's assessment? What can Pip sense?
>>
>>29333258
Time to do a perception check. What can we tell about those going in and out? Anything on the guards or carriage?
>>
We done fudged up now
>>
>>29333258
keep watching
>>
>>29333258
>"Aww... I never get to have any fun..." Pip says, sinking back down.

Aren't you having any fun just seeing what the world looks like now? Free of the town and able to explore with us?
>>
File: 1229.png (123KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1229.png
123KB, 640x600px
>>29333292
>>29333302
>>29333354
>>29333487
>>29333520

Emerald says that if she keeps up her ways it may be the only time she sees the town at all, so she better enjoy it while she can.

"Hey come on, don't be like that! I'll be good!' Pip says sticking out her lip, but then giggling.

Emerald turns his attention back to the warehouse and tries his best to take in everything he can. He can't seem to gleam too much though. The only thing he can see at the moment is the carriage and the soldier ponies pulling it. To him they don't look out of the ordinary, other than being a military vehicle.

Emerald asks the other two what they can make out.

"Not much." Ruby says, "I wonder what those other ponies are doing inside though. Maybe still investigating? You took some of those files and stuff right? Maybe they are trying to figure out what they are missing?"

Emerald shrugs and says that sounds plausible. The colt then turns to Pip and asks her what she thinks.

"They are just regular ponies really. They have nice shiny souls though! Souls that shine with purpose, honor, and confidence!" Pip says. She is staring at the warehouse, and she wipes a bit of droll from her mouth.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29333810
Hug the demon. She has been 'good,' so far.
>>
>>29333810
So guards are a safe bet. Odd they came in two groups though. Lets look at the files to see what kind of attention we've brought to ourselves.
>>
>>29333810
Have Ruby keep an eye out while we check a couple of the files. Think we might wan't to sneak away to someplace.
>>
>>29333810
Don't be gross, they're living beings, not food.

Maybe if we could trust you further than we can throw you, you could be out more.

>>29333824
"good" as in hasn't jumped out and tried to start a fight? I guess, but she's certainly been a shit so far and i'm less than pleased with her.

>>29333834
Yeah, we should look through them and see what we can just ditch.
>>
>>29333865
good in typical demon behavior and shenanigans, yes.
>>
>>29333810
Let's go sneak up to that carriage and have a look inside. No, not Ruby. Us. Keep that invisibility potion handy. Or maybe drink it now, Iunno.
>>
>>29333810
Let's Read some of the files while Pip and Ruby keep watch.
>>
>>29333890
I really don't think that's a good idea, at all.
>>
>>29333905
now is not the time to read in this situation. Maybe when we're back at our apartment.
>>
>>29333890
I dunno man. I think we should keep watching until someone exits. Maybe no one is inside and it's ment to transport people from here to some location.
>>
>>29333810
Maybe we should go.
>>
>>29333810
>"They are just regular ponies really. They have nice shiny souls though! Souls that shine with purpose, honor, and confidence!"

They must be from the royal guard or order of the monarch. If Pip can sense souls does that mean she can tell what they are doing inside the building?
>>
>>29333810
How dare she. Double boop this bitch.
>>
>>29333908
>>29333810
Please don't be boring for once. Maybe we can even stowaway on board and find out where they go.
>>
>>29334225
Well if you wanna run the risk of getting fucking caught because you don't want things to be "boring" then by all means, be a retard and just waltz up to the carriage.

Unless they're going to be galloping away, there is no reason we can't just follow them without taking a large risk of getting caught. You know, cause as far as i'm aware of that's what most of us are trying to avoid.
>>
>>29334225
There's a clear line between retarded and adventurous. An invisibility potion won't cut it since they would eventually find Emerald.
>>
>>29333810
Ask Pip if she can see and souls in the carriage.
>>
>>29333810
>They are just regular ponies really. They have nice shiny souls though! Souls that shine with purpose, honor, and confidence!
Normal ponies, actually good guards. Huh. Ok, we are definetly not letting Pip kill any of them.
>>
File: 1230.png (168KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1230.png
168KB, 640x600px
>>29333865
>>29333824
>>29333865
>>29333886
>>29333930
>>29334143
>>29334307
>>29334320

Emerald tells Pip that he didn't realize how hard this was for her, but that she still needs to be careful. She is finally starting to be good, and she needs to not ruin it.

Emerald then asks if Pip can see any souls inside of the carriage.

"Hmm... Nope! I don't think there is anyone in there."

Emerald asks Ruby to continue to watch while he looks at one of the dossiers they took.

He pulls one out at random, and it contains the picture of a pony he doesn't recognize. It also contains his physical characteristics like mane and fur color, height, and weight. It also contains their name, place of residence, and perceived crimes against the crown.

From the notes in the dossier, it seems this person was some sort of terrorist-in-training, and they attempted to get information about the group he was with, but he ended up dying during the interrogation before they could get anything.

"Hey Emerald!" Ruby whispers sharply.

He looks around to see the armored carriage creak to a start, and then leave. Eventually ponies start coming out of the warehouse, and they all end up walking the same direction in small groups.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29334787
Which direction are they going?
>>
>>29334787
Interesting. Hope we have Ruby's, or more likely one of her housemates, so we can see what their crime is listed as. If these people are stupid enough to keep records of torturing people, and keep those records in a relativity insecure location, they are probably stupid enough to include more detail than simply "thief".
>>
>>29334787
I think we should flip through the pictures for a moment to see if we can find someone we know, if they're sorted by date then we should flip to the latest and work our way to the time that Ruby had the gem.
>>
>>29334928
Well how often does one prepare for a pair of foals and a demon breaking in? The files are probably there for convince so they could write down everything they learn at the moment.
>>
>>29334787
Ask Pip if the trap inside has been reset.
>>
>>29334787
There were five guards and the two pulling the carriage. Check the skies for any pegasi and maybe follow them from a distance. Don't make it obvious that were following them though. Walk slowly and pause every once in a while to do some window shopping or act like a guide to a tourist to Pip before continuing to follow them.
>>
File: 12344565637.gif (484KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
12344565637.gif
484KB, 200x149px
>>29334787
>Emerald then asks if Pip can see any souls inside of the carriage.
>"Hmm... Nope!
Could have easily stowed away, but people bitched out. Thanks fags.
>>
ayy
>>
>>29334787
So we have blackmail materials.
We know who Papillion is so we can in theory send dragonfire to her.
Pip is currently in the party as scout/muscle.

Wonder how badly we could screw up trying to ransom the stuff or hold it captive to draw Papillion out.
>>
>>29337070
Could you explain how these files could be used as blackmail? I'm not sure how you could blackmail the royalty of this region.
>>
The goal of coming here to the docks was to find out more about the gem Ruby stole and if it had a demon within it. The files that we've taken doesn't tell us much other then some info on people and their 'crimes,' and judging by the souls of the ponies, they're probably not crooked guards.
>>
>>29337416
If the royalty didn't care if people knew about this they'd have a dungeon not some random warehouse.
>>
>>29337416
Pretty much what >>29337435 said.

Also we haven't read all of what we have but we have names and addresses and if these abductions and accidents are common we could incite a riot if the right files were left in the wrong places.
>>
>>29337070
>>29337416
>>29337435
>>29337602

Blackmailing the royal guard at this time would be a very bad idea. This is a fact finding mission. So instead let's try to find relevant info.
>>
>>29334787
Ask pip if she could tell what they were doing inside that building.
>>
>>29337070
>>29337435
>>29337602
We need more information and brainstorming for blackmailing becomes optional. And a riot might end in the death and injury of innocent people.
>>
>>29338071
This is medieval times, so peaceful protest doesn't exist yet. That means death is definitely going to happen.
>>
>>29334787
Maybe we should take the files with us and read further. To see what we can learn.
>>
>>29337070
>>29337416
>>29337428
>>29337435
>>29337602
>>29337610
>>29338071
>>29338080

This is a very bad idea. Let's keep our priorities straight and just stick to finding the info we need.
>>
>>29338071
>>29338351
We are crashing this plan with no survivors.
Seriously tho, I didn't mean actually leave the files where they would cause trouble I meant the threat of such action could make the files valuable to the royals.

Do we have any more leads besides reading more of the files in hopes there is a mention of the gem?
>>
>>29338484
We could try following after the carriage without making it obvious.
>>
>>29338484
Plus there is Papillion.
>>
>>29334787
I say we leave before we risk getting caught or Pip doing something stupid.
>>
>>29338484
>Do we have any more leads
If Ruby remembers the address she robbed we could go check that out, especially since Pip gives us alarm/guard radar (though her behavior here suggest the danger of that). We can also try following the guards and see where they report back too.
>>
>>29334787
Maybe we should go check out some of the other leads such as the place Ruby and the others robbed.
>>
File: 1231.png (245KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1231.png
245KB, 640x600px
>>29334817
>>29335037
>>29335051
>>29338509

Emerald watches them head south east away from the docks. While he does this, he asks Pip if the magical protections are back in place.

"Yup! And then some!" Pip says.

"And then some...?" Ruby asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup! I can't tell from here, but there is definitely more magical energy around the place than before." Pip says nodding thoughtfully.

Emerald looks up at the sky to see if there are any pegasus watching the retreat of their comrades. Luckily the skies are clear. In fact, now that Emerald thinks on it, he hasn't seen too many pegasi in the sky at all. he contemplates why this is, but puts it aside for the moment.

Instead the group follows after one of the earth stallions as he makes his way back. It isn't hard to hide from the pony, as there are still plenty of people walking around the streets. In fact, the stallion seems quite at his ease. The pony never even stops to look behind him, and even flirts on the occasional mare, and buys an apple from a stall on the street after having a short conversation with the seller.

Things don't seem that dangerous now, but perhaps Emerald and company should pull away? They could just go through the folders they have and see if anything good comes from them. Thinking on it further, Emerald realizes that they could also go check out the house that Ruby and her roommates burgled for more clues.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29339398
Head home, and go through the files. I feel like something that big would tire Emerald after a while and take up unnecessary bag space (then again his bag doesn't seem to care how much stuff we cram in). We can hit up the house later, preferably after the heat from this incident has died down a bit, just in case Pip decides to try to force a fight again.
>>
>>29339398
Wait a few more minutes before breaking off. When we do make sure that pony isn't aware he was being followed and follows us in turn.
>>
>>29339432
This. Lets head home and do some super sleuthing.
>>
>>29339398
Let's go home so we can practice magic in peace, continue tutoring Ruby, and looking over these documents. 3 boxes worth ain't bad.
>>
>>29339398
Wouldn't a professional act at ease to throw pursuers into a false sense of security?
>>
>>29339398
Can Pip tell if this pony is faking his calmness? Putting up a false front?
>>
>>29339398
Shadow him for a few more mins. Can we tell anything about the pony we are following?
>>
>>29339398
>>29339529
We should ask Joyride if she'll make a magic test for us. She's our teacher, right? Where are the tests? As a nerd I find our lack of testing to be very unsettling. I'd like to ask her for a second level Push spell, too. I think we're getting good at the one we have now.
>>
>>29339776
Joyride ain't go no time to teach semantics. We'll need to teach Emerald how to wizard ourselves.
>>
>>29335794
Where the fuck do you even think there would be room to stow away un-noticed in a carriage that was probably just enough room for all those ponies? There is a chance that we could of, but i'd be willing to bet there was no way even one of us could of, let alone the three of us. Your idea was halfbaked at best, and you're the only one being a bitch here.
>>
>>29339894
Did you read cq's post? The carriage left with no one riding inside. Hence the post you're replying in the first place. Stowing away doesn't get easier than an empty vehicle. But go ahead and asspat yourself for choosing the milquetoast option again.
>>
>>29340155
>"Hey Emerald!" Ruby whispers sharply.

>He looks around to see the armored carriage creak to a start, and then leave. Eventually ponies start coming out of the warehouse, and they all end up walking the same direction in small groups.

What part of this says that at least some of them didn't get back into the carriage and it just left empty? Why in the hell would it take them there and then not take them back? Most of the time you take any vehicle of sorts, you also take it back. Just because you want to go balls to the walls and be a retard and very likely get caught, doesn't mean the rest of are wrong for not wanting that.

That's not even mentioning how you'd get into the carriage, even if they did leave it empty, without the guards noticing. AND assuming you managed to do that, they could check it before they left to go do whatever else they need to do that doesn't involve the carriage.
>>
>>29340155
Usually when police arrived with an unaltered occupied armored vehicle it is for taking away priwoners...
>>
>>29339398
I think we should turn back and look at the files while at home. Watch the stallion, he or his friends might be watching and try to follow us back.
>>
>>29340329
Oh snap. Inception shit right there. Guards following us following a guard.
>>
>>29339398
Let's leave but have Pip tell us if any of those ponies are following us. She can tell due to how bright their souls are.
>>
>>29340414
I doubt she's restricted to line of sight so she wouldn't have to turn around to check. Maybe after this we can look for stray demons with out handy dandy pippy detecty?
>>
File: 1232.png (203KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1232.png
203KB, 640x600px
>>29339432
>>29339438
>>29339449
>>29339529
>>29339553
>>29339583
>>29339763

Emerald is starting to feel nervous about following this stallion. Something just doesn't feel right. The colt asks Pip if she has any sort of demony senses that say anything about the stallions intentions.

"Huh? I can't read minds or anything. You are thinking a Mentisdaemon, silly!" Pip says chuckling.

The trio follow the pony for just a little while longer until the crowd starts to thin out near the castle district, where Ruby mentions that they are walking through residences now. Emerald decides to break it off here just in case, and they head back towards #305 Coursewalk to look through their findings. Emerald pulls out the key for his loft, and the party enters.

It is of course, only Emerald doing any of the search through the dossiers. Ruby doesn't have quite the vocabulary for reading through these sorts of things, and Pip just seems generally uninterested in doing so. Instead the other two decide to go make some food.

For a few seconds Emerald listens as they decide what to make with the food in their fridge, and then he grabs for the biggest file in their collection.

It tells of a unicorn mare by the name of Sandy Shadow (Alias Lunar Love, Cherry Chiffon, and Orchid Gem) was born in the Zebralands and currently lives in Whitherwater.

Emerald reads through the file, and comes along the notes on this mare.

---

SUSPECTED ZEBRALANDS SLEEPER AGENT. EX-WHITERWATER COVERT OPS. IS BELIEVED TO HAVE SABOTAGED SEVERAL OPERATIONS (see A1-22), ASSASSINATED THREE FRIENDLY AGENTS (see B1-7), AND ESCAPED WITH SENSITIVE INFORMATION CONCERNING THE CROWN (see C1-8).

TRAINED IN CQC AND THE USE OF MOST PROVISIONAL OR MAKESHIFT WEAPONRY. TRAINED IN THE STANDARD SCHOOLS OF MAGIC USED BY WHITERWATER COVERT OPS, AND SHOWED APTITUDE WITH SCHOOLS OF EVOCATION AND ILLUSION.

---

So these were the kind of people they were interrogating at warehouse 52?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29340756
I hope we made sure we weren't followed.

>Cherry Chiffon
Oh shit.

Now we really gotta ask Sensoria about her, cause things are coming full circle now.

Keep reading some more dossiers for ponies of interest, who knows how many ponies fell to these assholes.
>>
>>29340756
Keep reading through the docs for other names and interests.
>>
>>29340756
Ask Pip and Ruby if they made sure nopony was following us on our way back here.

Keep reading the documents. Do we find anything related to the gem or Ruby's friends?
>>
>>29340756
Keep reading
Hell emerald might be among these files
>>
>>29340756
Who want to check and and maybe break into her home? I know I do, but let's keep looking through the folders.
>>
>>29340756
That name sounds familiar. Didn't we find her tag or skull in the cave with the slime? We should ask Joyride later when she's not busy.
>>
>>29340931
We found the tag and the skull. Joyride has the skull and sensoria has the tag.
>>
>>29340756
Let's make note of her address. Maybe we could sneak by and visit later.
>>
>>29341104
The more than likely dead, unicorns place? Don't you think that'd be kinda pointless?
>>
>>29341112
We'd maybe find info about her and why she went in that cave. Perhaps her goal isn't so different from ours.
>>
>>29341124
If she's so capable, she might've faked her death so she could vanish.
>>
>>29341124
I guess it might not hurt to look, but something tells me that we won't find anything worthwhile. Considering this has to of been at least months ago,(who knows how long that skull/dogtag was sitting there and if it's even her skull. Chances are though, it very much is) all her stuff might of been either given away or sold. And wherever she lived at already has a new owner/renter.

Hell, maybe when we see Sensoria tommorrow, we could ask her if she would investigate with us. The more the merrier, right?

>>29341129
That is a possibility, one that I hope is true. She sounds like she could make a great potential ally. If we looked at the tags closer, we could of possibly discerned if it was planted there, or it was worn/dirty from going through a digestive system. I guess that still doesn't mean she died.
>>
>>29341150
Lets examine the skull instead. Joy does know a bit about necromancy and Pip is a demon so we might be able to figure something out.
>>
>>29341180
Might as well do that too, yeah.

Though, the MIA label in her file kinda confuses me, cause then that implies that whoever was interrogating her knew she was on a mission at some point and went missing.

Does that mean that the guards,(like Sensorias squad) are under the "crowns" control? Who the fuck is the "crown" anyways? Is it any of the Orders? Like Order of the Arrow and Order of the Monarch?

>>29340756
Actually, i'm dumb, look through the C1-8, if we even have that file with us. God damnit Pip, we could of took more time looking through things if you wouldn't of gotten fucking greedy.
>>
File: 1233.png (202KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1233.png
202KB, 640x600px
>>29340769
>>29340786
>>29340832
>>29340849
>>29340904
>>29340931
>>29340940
>>29341104
>>29341112
>>29341124
>>29341129
>>29341150

Emerald continues to read through Sandy Shadow's file. Looking through the "A" notes he finds names of missions that are referenced to other files Emerald doesn't have. The "B" notes are the same, revealing only to the agents code names that could be referenced to another file elsewhere. It's only when Emerald gets to the "C" notes does he find anything of interest.

One of the case files of sensitive information is an event referenced as the "SPATIUMDAEMON GEM THEFT".

Emerald scrambles through the files he has with him, and picking up one in particular his hooves start to shake. It has the same name as the one referenced.

---

THEFT AT "SAFEHOUSE #12". "RAT", "SLEEPY SUNSHINE", AND "RUBY" SUSPECTED OF ROBBERY AFTER IDENTIFICATION BY INFORMANT (see note #1). "RAT" INTERROGATED ABOUT SPATIUMDAEMON GEM (see notes: "Rat" interrogation"). IMPLICATES PREVIOUS SUSPECTS IN ADDITION TO "KNIFE BENCHMADE". "SLEEPY SUNSHINE" AND "KNIFE BENCHMADE" INTERROGATED (see notes: "Sleepy Sunshine's interrogation" and "Knife Benchmade's interrogation"). NO NEW INFORMATION. "RUBY" COULD NOT BE FOUND FOR INTERROGATION BEFORE GEM RECOVERED. "RAT" RETURNS THE MORNING AFTER AND DELIVERS GEM. RAT WAS NOT TOLD WHERE HE WAS TAKEN NIGHT PRIOR. INVESTIGATION SUGGESTED. GEM TAKEN TO "SAFEHOUSE #8" FOR CONTINUED RESEARCH.

---

Emerald looks through the notes again, but doesn't find anything about the locations of any safe houses. Seeing that Ruby has a file he decides to look it up. Luckily, he took enough of the files that he managed to get to Ruby's.They don't seem to know Ruby's full name, and besides that there are other mistakes. He almost kind of wants to show it to her just for the reaction. Emerald wonders if they have a file on him here, but it doesn't appear he has any files that start with an "E".

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29341316

Ask Pip what a SPATIUMDAEMON is?
>>
>>29341316
This is a lot to process... I think we should tell Ruby that they had a file on her. And ask her if she knew about this "known relation" on the file.

I also want to see if Joy is busy, cause I want to ask her if she still has that skull and if she can help us discern some things about it.

>Gender: male
Heh, that still tickles me. But at least that's one less fact that they have correct about her.
>>
>>29341316
Lets look for note#1. Also, did we get anything on Ruby's old friends? Lastly, is safehouse#8 mentioned anywhere else?
>>
>>29341316
Try last names. Anything under J? or by our step-parents names?
>>
>>29341316
Well we sort of have a lead
Let's do >>29341365 and wait for a while before going back to that archive
>>
Fuck, the twists and turns right now are getting me fucking hyped.
>>
File: image_59116_thumb_wide610.jpg (39KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
image_59116_thumb_wide610.jpg
39KB, 610x343px
>>29341316
>SPATIUMDAEMON
So Time, Space, shit if both fall into the villain's hands they will recreate the universe without emotions. Calling it now the third is Antimatter.

But real talk, bring this to Joy's attention. We have a stupidly powerful demon in our necklace, we found another stupidly powerful demon in another gem with connections to a major family with connections to our own. We have hit some Illuminati tier conspiracy, we can't handle this alone.
>>
>>29341409
Aye, this is getting big and now I think we need to bring it to her attention. As much as I wanted to have a personal victory and get the gem without her help, I think that's not feasible.

Man, i'm glad we took these files with us, who knows what kind of protections are on the place now. Makes me wonder if Joy could help us bust in there and take more of them,(if they had any brains at all they would of moved the files to somewhere safe before we get a second chance to take more files).
>>
>>29341316
Let's look up the notes mentioned in this post. I'm particularly interested in this "informant." We need to speak with them. Badly. Also, I think we better get Ruby in here to have a look at this. She had a demon hanging off her ear. We should ask Pip if that demon left anything behind on Ruby.

Can we search the notes for anything regarding the safehouses, where they might be located?
>>
>>29341316
Ask Pip and Ruby if they made sure nopony was following us on our way back here.
>>
>>29341316
Barber's real name must be Knife Benchmade. Did ya know that Ruby?
Safehouse #12 being the jeweler front.

Was note #1 refering to Sandy or another document?

Pip can detect demon right? Ask her to look for the other demon that shines like a star going supernova. That's where we'll fine the space demon.
>>
>>29341365
The known relation must be the real name of Barber. Next time we see her we should verify it with her.
>>
>>29341561
Unless she's been hiding that fact from Ruby, Not sure why she would do that, but it's certainly possible.
>>
>>29341573
She's told us before why. So there wouldn't be anything connected to her if shit went down.
>>
>>29341583
She said... Why they don't use real names, If I remember correctly. That certainly doesn't mean she's related to Ruby. I'm not saying it's impossible by any means, but why would she not tell Ruby that?

Did she actually say she was related to Ruby? Cause I don't remember that, if she did.
>>
>>29341316
Does Joyride have a file?
>>
>>29341316
>>29341368
>>29341443
We have another lead. Safehouse #12, or the Jewelery shop.
>>
>>29341631
I think #12 was the place it was stolen from.
>>
>>29341646
It is. It's also dubbed a "SAFEHOUSE." Which means we might find more CLUES or EVIDENCE.
>>
>>29341610
Relations doesn't always mean you're related to someone through bolld. Maybe you know an associate or a friend. And I don't know why Barbee wouldn't tell Ruby. I can only speculate. Who knows. Maybe she sees herself as her guardian.
>>
>>29341687
*blood
>>
>>29341316
>SPATIUM
>space
>Emerald has a time demon inside his gem
>Ruby has a space demon inside hers

WE POKEMON NOW NIGGERS
>>
>>29341687
Well it'd make total sense she'd see herself as her guardian, cause she really is.

But when I think of "relation" I think of someone at least related by blood. I can see it being used in the sense of meaning the same thing as associate or friend. And there is totally a chance that Barber is blood related to Wooby, but it seems cruel of her to not say that, if that's even the case.
>>
>>29341940
WE NEED THE FARM COLT TO COMPLETE THE SET, MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29342022
>Farm colt named sapphire with either the fucking devil or god inside his gem
I wonder If we could ask Emmy to check the archives for colts, who knows, maybe farm colt has been around? If he is linked to the gem thing them we will probably meet him at some point
>>
Unfortunately, the gems don't seem to actually grant any power or do anything yet.

Though we're kind of considered the time demon? Never got that exactly. Does our meta knowledge of the gem trio thus make Emerald want to hunt down some random farm colt for no possible reason he knows of?
>>
>>29342020
But Ruby said her parents died. Wouldn't she notice a resemblance between Barber / Knife and her mother, if the older mare was really Ruby's mother?
>>
>>29342039
As great as that would be to find the farm colt, that's too meta, and Emmy wouldn't have a reason to find the farm colt. Plus we don't know his name.
>>
>>29342085
Does our meta knowledge of the gem trio thus make Emerald want to hunt down some random farm colt for no possible reason he knows of?
Nah, that's just us. Emerald's desires are linear to most of what we make it to be. Kind of. So in a sense no, he has no desire to hunt down a farm colt.
>>
>>29342127
Unless we find something about him in the files.

>>29341316
>>
>>29342085
>>29342143
This subject is very confusing to be honest, they speak of a time demon but are we THE demon who is controlling Emerald? Or are we a separate force controlling the demon who is controlling Emerald? If the gem is removed are we going to lose control over Emerald? Are we just influencing him or is he our complete puppet? Does Emerald have free will and desires at all? Is the limited meta because we can only influence Emerald (thus explaining why meta knowledge wouldn't work since we are limited to what he knows) ?
>>
>>29342174
No we are not a demon. We are just a force influencing, not controlling, Emerald.
>>
>>29342194
What if from now on every time Emerald looks in a mirror, he sees "Save the colt, save the world" in it, but no one else besides maybe Pip can?
>>
>>29342194
I'm holding out on the idea of us being the demon, but it's probably not the case. Maybe. This requires more research i.e. tomfoolery with the necklaces power.
>>
>>29342153
And then what? What do you think will happen on the chance we find the Colt? Emerald would take one look at it and think "oh he seems cute but not related to the space demon."
>>
>>29342085
>>29342127
>>29342143
We do have some ability to cause Emerald to do things with out him knowing why hes doing it, we did get him to draw dickbutt on a passed out Joy after all. Not sure how far we can push this, but we can do it.
>>
>>29342231
Unless there is a note related to some other demon gem.
>>
>>29342239
You know what fuck it. I don't like to meta, but if we find the farm colt the sure, let's look for him. If anyone asks Emerald he can chalk it up as the chronodemon manipulating him or something.
>>
>We start shitposting to emerald through any mirror he happens by
>>
>>29341316
Finish reading through all the files to make sure we didn't miss anythin and then show Ruby the one of her and explain whats going on. We should also ask Pip about helpint us find that other super demon.
>>
>>29341316
Should we BOOST the files and see if we can garner and extra tid bits of useful information? Maybe find some leads.
>>
Anyone care to draw this with Emerald? Or one of the other CQ characters?
>>
>>29341316
I want to read about the trio's interrogation.
>>
>>29341316
Let's hoof over Ruby's file to her. Boy will she get a kick out if this.
When can we boop Pip on the snootle or bootle?
>>
>>29344774
I don't know if she'll get a kick out of knowing she had a demon hanging off her ear. She's not a big fan of Pip, thank fuck
>>
>>29345536
Sorry. I was being sarcastic (I'm not being sarcastic when I say this). I was just having a laugh at Ruby's expense.
>>
>>29342117
She could be an aunt, or distant cousin. But the chances of her being related seems slim.
>>
>>29342127
I bet we'll just find him by accident, just like we found Ruby. Of course our meta knowledge of Ruby is what caused us to stick to her, so I bet it will be same with the farm colt too.

Fic did say that we'll eventually see the Pecan family again, maybe it's somewhere around that event we'll meet him?
>>
>>29342231
I'd be willing to be the farm colt will have the green gem,(it's the only color left) and that will raise some red flags for us.
>>
>>29346487
who knows (other then the QM). We'll find him when we find him.

Here's food for thought. What if the farm cold is actually another reverse trap like Ruby?
>>
>>29346507
>who knows (other then the QM). We'll find him when we find him.
Yep, which is why i'm not fretting over it right now.

>Here's food for thought. What if the farm cold is actually another reverse trap like Ruby?
That'd be great, but i'm taking a stab at the dark and saying he won't be. I have no reasoning for that, other than Fic might not want to wear that shtick out too much, but who knows.

Traps are fun, so that'd tickle me just fine.
>>
>>29346503
What if his gem doesn't contain another demon, but an archangel? Wouldn't that be a doozy.
>>
>>29346539
That'd be a great twist, imo. And that Gem is there to keep the other gems in check, maybe. All kinds of things to speculate.

What I want to know though is, Why is the amulet bound to Emerald? What did his parents do to make such a thing happen? If each gem corresponds to each of the three ponies,(Emerald, Ruby, and Blue farm boy) why does Emerald have the Red one? Is each gem actually meant for the pony of their opposite color?

Does having the "correct" or corresponding color let them use the power of the gem, then?
>>
>>29346591
holy fuck the plot thickens, and the only way left is deeper in this see of twists and turns.
>>
>>29346591
IF, the third gem (if there is one) is green, it may or may not mean anything. Green, blue, and red being primary colors.
>>
>>29346591
I'd ship the Time and the Space demons. Demonic OTP.
>>
>>29346633
It would be weird to not have one, let alone it not having any significance, but that certainly is possible. I just feel it makes sense to have a 3rd one to round off everything.
>>
The crown has a demon, our family had a demon, and demon hunters were on some kind of mission in the zebra's lands during a war.
>>
>>29346798
What if our family intermarried with a demon?
>>
>>29346814
What if Emerald is actually a demon, albeit a well disguised one. So well disguised he's able to fool a demon, Joyride, and himself that he's a normal colt with high intellect?
>>
>>29346814
What if, Emerald, the farm colt, and Ruby are all related?
>>
>>29346932
Can we still fuck the Ruby?
>>
>>29347041
I'd rather not. Family or not we have something special with her that I wouldn't want to change.
>>
>>29346831
That's an entertaining theory 'n all, but I do wonder what the point of that would be.

>>29346798
>and demon hunters were on some kind of mission in the zebra's lands during a war.
You mean, besides looking for Emerald?
>>
>>29347224
Why would demon hunters be there, before we were, to look for us? I'd also like to point out that they wouldn't have even acknowledged our existence if we didn't send them that letter.
>>
>>29341316
Can we graphics a glass container and ask Pip to spit in it? Maybe we can use the spit to make potions. Or maybe make Pip some potions if she wants.
>>
>>29347254
Sorry, grab a glass glass container.
>>
>>29347238
Think that the inquisition of the Empire isn't only just after demons, but are specifically trying to get time and space altering demons?
>>
>>29347271
Yes, perhaps to win the war. And perhaps even more than that...
>>
>>29347238
Nevermind, I totally forgot that we were in the zeeb lands when we first made contact with them. I thought that was somewhere in Whitewither for some reason.

I don't think we'll ever get our answer of why they were already there in the zeeb lands.
>>
>>29347296
Maybe the war is just a cover.
>>
File: 1234.png (124KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
124KB, 640x600px
>>29341363
>>29341365
>>29341368
>>29341372
>>29341450
>>29341552
>>29341561
>>29341573
>>29341583

Emerald asks Pip what a "Spatiumdaemon" is.

"Ohhh... Remember how I said the Chronodaemon was the only one of his kind that existed and that he was probably the most powerful demon ever? Well that is what the Spatiumdaemon is, except for manipulating space instead of time."

"Well they can't both be the most powerful demon right? Who is stronger?" Ruby asks Pip as she turns on the stovetop and begins boiling some water.

"Like I said, they both are! Or... Hmm... Let me put it this way. If the Chronodaemon ever asks you who the most powerful demon is, you better say it's him and that the Spatiumdaemon is a pansy. When you are in front of the Chronodaemon, reverse their two names!" Pip says with a laughing snort.

Emerald thinks on this, and realizing he is still holding Ruby's file decides to show it to the filly. She reads it over slowly, spelling out the words under her breath. When she reads over the gender her mouth purses, but she continues on.

"Hey, who is this Knife Benchmade? Known relation? Does that mean like... A parent?" Ruby asks, hesitantly hopeful.

Emerald says that it's a possibility. But considering the guards don't seem to know her real name or her actual gender she wonders how likely it is that this Knife Benchmade is an actual relative. Emerald is pretty sure it's Barber, but that's about it.

Emerald excuses himself and looks back at the files. First he checks who the informant is. Apparently it was the fence that Rat and Ruby took to their stolen goods too. He was interrogated as well and released. The file claims he was find because of a tracking spell on the box they carried it in.

Emerald also looks for any name that he may be under in these files, but he finds nothing. He thought maybe he'd be labeled under "Sapphire", but not even that is here.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29347382
Lets ask Joyride about that skull.
>>
>>29347382
So no file on the jewel family then?

Do they have any on Hope's family?
>>
>>29347382
Ask Pip if demons can posses ponies?
>>
>>29347382
Check the files for any other mentions of gems, demons, or spys.
>>
>>29347447
Yeah. What if the time demon has already possessed Emmy?
>>
>>29347382
Would Pip like to help by trying to talk to the demon in our necklace?
>>
>>29347537
or what if the step-parents are really possessed?
>>
>>29347559
She refused to in the past given how powerful the demon is.
>>
>>29347568
Well maybe she can teach us how to speak abyssal?
>>
>>29347382
Take a break from this to go find Joy, see what she thinks about the whole thing.
>>
>>29347382
We could just spend the rest of the day here going over the files.
>>
>>29347382
>Arrow Flynn outfit sans hat
Apparently a cute is just that easy.
>>
>>29347382
I reckon we need to determine where this "Safehouse 8" is, or maybe write a letter to Sensoria and ask again after Cherry Chiffon. Those seem to be the two leads we had.

> If the Chronodaemon ever asks you who the most powerful demon is, you better say it's him and that the Spatiumdaemon is a pansy
Wonder if the Chronodaemon harbors any ill will toward the once-host ie. Ruby of his apparent nemesis.
>>
>>29347602
Screw Joyride, let's see what we can find on our own. We're a big colt.
>>
>>29347895
For now, sure, but we'd be a fool to at least not ask her about anything, at all.

There is only so much that one determined indivdual can do.
>>
>>29347887
There's no sign that Ruby was ever actually possessed or was a host, nor do we know if the Chronodaemon has any thoughts or feelings about anything.
>>
>>29347895
The skull she has is at east a little bit important.
>>
File: 1235.png (93KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1235.png
93KB, 640x600px
>>29347413
>>29347433
>>29347447
>>29347479
>>29347602
>>29347583

Emerald checks to see if the rest of his family, Hope's family, or Joyride are mentioned. However he doesn't seem to have those kind of files here. They seem to mostly pertain to things they have interrogated at that location or things related to it. There are lot's of references to files stored away in the castle.

Emerald asks Pip if ponies can be possessed.

"Well duh! You are possessed after all. Do you mean like, take over a pony's body and make him do stuff? Yup! Though it isn't something that happens very often. Most ponies don't appreciate when you do that, and it's a good way to scare some delicious soul away." Pip says, licking her lips.

Emerald asks if maybe Pip can speak to the demon in his amulet, or if she can teach him how to do it.

"It's the Chronodaemon... It'll understand you no matter what you speak to it I'm sure! It's just a matter of if it wants to answer you." Pip says with a giggle, "I'd be careful what you ask though."

"Why? Is it going to eat him or something if he accidentally insult it?" Ruby says flatly as she stirs the pot on the stove.

"No. It's just that he may not like the answers he gets." Pip says, pointing at Emerald and laughing.

Emerald gets the urge to do something else... Maybe ask Joyride about the Spatiumdaemon, or ask Joyride about the skull they found in that one cave.

He shakes his head, and then pulls the amulet out from beneath his clothing. He then holds it up to his face, and feeling a little silly for speaking to an accessory asks how the Chronodaemon is, and what he wants.

"Entertain me." A booming voice says, startling him and making him drop the amulet.

Breathing heavily, he looks around at Ruby and Pip, who are looking back at him confused.

"Everything okay there?" Ruby asks, stopping her stirring.

Emerald asks if they heard that.

"Heard what?" Pip asks, floating closer and circling him.

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: 1284430.png (252KB, 487x391px) Image search: [Google]
1284430.png
252KB, 487x391px
>>29347957
Sit on the amulet.
>>
>>29347957
I think the chronodemon talked to me. You didn't hear it Pip?
>>
>>29347957
Pick the amulet back up and quietly ask how it want's to be entertained?
>>
>>29347957
>He then holds it up to his face, and feeling a little silly for speaking to an accessory asks how the Chronodaemon is, and what he wants.

>"Entertain me." A booming voice says, startling him and making him drop the amulet.

Darn. I was really hoping that we were the Chronodaemon. I guess not. Shit now we REALLY have to be careful.

Carefully pick up the amulet and ask if it has been entertained so far.
>>
>>29347957
Ask the demon how is it doing? Ask what it thinks of our soul?
>>
>>29347957
>"Entertain me."

How? What would you like?
>>
>>29347957
put the amulet back on and calmly say that it has just asked me to entertained him.
>>
>>29347957
Lay down

Try not to cry

Cry alot

Emeralds life is now in the hands of a conscious uber demon. This is a good opportunity to breakdown into tears.
>>
>>29347957
Ask how is it that the amulet comes back to me? Is it jumping through time or teleportation? Why are you bound to me?
>>
>>29347957
Would the demon be offended if we used the amulet as a focus?
>>
>>29347957
Welp looks like it's confirmed guys. Emerald will never have any privacy, his life and very soul is in the hands of the most powerful demons in existance, his actions probably aren't entirely his own, the demon will probably kill him the moment it get bored.

R.I.P. Emerald.
>>
>>29348143
Nah it needs a host to feed off of first.
>>
>>29347957
Perhaps we should stop messing with the pendant and get back to the hunt for the other demon. You know, the weaker one.
>>
>>29347957
Ask it why its bound to an amulet.
>>
>>29347957
Roll Willpower to see if Emerald does or doesn't break down crying. No boost.
>>
File: 1236.png (97KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1236.png
97KB, 640x600px
>>29348003
>>29348019

Emerald asks if he is sure no one heard the amulet speak to him. He says that the Chronodaemon told him to "entertain me".

"Well I didn't hear anything..." Pip says, still circling around him, "...But if it is telling you to do so, I suggest you do it!"

Emerald looks down at the amulet and swallows heavily. He holds the gem close to his lips, and whispering asks how he wants to be entertained.

"Just be yourself. Deal with the hardships put before you. Succeed. Make Mistakes. Triumph. Suffer. And remember to always listen to what we tell you." The amulet responds, still as loud as ever.

Emerald looks to the other two in the room to see if they heard anything, but Ruby has gone back to stirring her pot, and Pip just keeps circling Emerald, staring at him with a little smile.

Emerald finds himself concerned with something the amulet said. He asks what the demon means by "we" in that last response it made.

"Myself, and my friends. Or perhaps a better way to put it would be myself and my audience." The amulet replies.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29348240

>>29348188
>>
>>29348240
Qm's the demon, not us.
>>
>>29348240
Ask why are you bound to me? What of my soul? Do you really control time?
>>
>>29348240
>>29347993
>>
File: 1427020925204.png (197KB, 459x348px) Image search: [Google]
1427020925204.png
197KB, 459x348px
>>29348240
Are we telling the demon what to do or emerald what to do?
>>
>>29348240
>"we"
HOT FUCK!
>>
>>29348320
We're making suggestions to both I think?
>>
>>29348240
>my audience."

Your audience? There's more than one demon in there?
>>
>>29348240
Someone tell Emerald to fuck Pip.
>>
File: 1451078888687.png (17KB, 286x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1451078888687.png
17KB, 286x1078px
>>29348240
>>
>>29348240
Ask what it is doing in there? Why are you in my mothers amulet?
>>
>>29348240
The audience can now use Emerald to ask questions about the audience, that's fucking mind fucking right there.

This suddenly being able to speak to the demon is jarring, I didn't think it would be as simple as speaking to it more directly.

Ask why he/they have been quiet till now, surely you can find more entertainment than tagging along with a lost heir, to a throne that's corrupt. Is entertainment all you hope to gain out of this?

What suggestions have you even been making? This is the first time you've even spoken!

This is getting too meta for me, ask a few more questions first,(assuming the douche will answer them) then excuse ourselves, we got another gem to find.

>>29348320
Just telling/suggesting what Emerald does, if my speculation is correct. I haven't seen anything suggesting we are controlling the demon. Hell, the fucking demon hasn't said shit till now and I wonder why the hell it decided to speak up.

>>29348354
That'd be awesome, but now is not the time.
>>
>>29348370
Oh now IS the time. If the time demon tells Emerald to fuck Pip, he's gonna fuck Pip.
>>
>>29348426
I'm not scared of a reclusive douche in a necklace. Besides, he won't do that.
>>
>>29348370
Has Emerald ever asked anything to the necklace before?
>>
>>29348445
I think once long ago, but I might be misremembering part of that time Joy tried interrogating it.
>>
>>29348240
Ask if the demon has an impreg fetish too.
>>
>>29348445
>>29348456
Yeah, I could of sworn we've asked questions of it. But I guess I can't even say for sure. I've never really thought of talking to it directly cause I thought it wouldn't answer, at least not so easily.
>>
>>29348444
You're not scared, but Emerald is. And you don't know 100% that he wouldn't do that.
>>
>>29348511
And through me/us he shall not be scared, I bet the demon needs him more than the demon lets on. I can understand that this must be pretty jarring, but when you don't have much to lose, it's easy to stare the abyss in the face.

>And you don't know 100% that he wouldn't do that.
Well of course not, Fic could decide to do it at any time, just to flip things on their head,(cause Fic is the demon, which is hilarious). But it's not even likely he'd make a whimsical demand like that.
>>
>>29348240
Let's tell momma Joyride about this development.
>>
>>29348625
Holy shit, she's gonna go bananas. And probably not in an amusing way. Though I doubt even she could do anything about the amulet. I'd say we don't tell her quite yet, but I'm sure either Pip or Ruby would end up doing so anyways.
>>
>>29348645
If they're going to tell her eventually then we might as well have Emerald tell her himself.
>>
>>29348543
Oh there is always more to lose when your dealing with the Time demon. Maybe he tortures Emerald soul for all of eternity, maybe he makes sure he's always reincarnated into a horrible life.
>>
>>29348663
I don't know that for sure, of course. But I certainly wouldn't trust Pip to keep quiet about it.

It does put is in an odd place though, I don't want to lie to her, but at the same time I don't want to tell her yet.
>>
>>29348685
He has the right to be scared,(who can blame him, except for some stupid fuck asses that hate him for the dumbest fucking reasons anyways) but I want him to put on a brave face, to treat this with an aloof curiosity.

What the demon even wants besides "entertainment" is up in the air right now. I don't think the demon is really gonna issue many, if any orders if he tells Emerald to: Be yourself. That makes it pretty clear he's just content with sitting back and watching things unfold right now.

>maybe he makes sure he's always reincarnated into a horrible life.
I don't think that how time works, can suddenly make something like that work when reincarnation is a whimsical concept at best. I guess if reincarnation is a real thing,(an actual established real thing, not something made up in some fairy tale esque beliefs) in there then that's one thing.
>>
>>29348686
Would you rather wait for Pip or Ruby to tell her?
>>
>>29348240
The more threats there are, the more powerful the time demon becomes.
>>
>>29348758
Well it's not like the end of the world if they do, I was just thinking we could wait a bit first.
>>
>>29348240
Ask the demon if it knows Emeralds parents?
>>
>>29348792
I wanted to know that too, but something tells me we won't get an answer. Or at least not a good answer.
>>
>>29348370
>Hell, the fucking demon hasn't said shit till now and I wonder why the hell it decided to speak up.
Obviously the demon is QM and we are the audience, QM is speaking through the demon with Emerald and just "Passing the message" we give him
>>
>>29348834
What if the demon is Emmy's parent in a technical sense? That'd be neat.
>>
>>29348240
Write a dragon fire letter to Joyride informing her of this development and of the spacedemon discovery. Ask the amulet what thier name is and how many are in the audience, also how old they are.
>>
>>29349466
She is essentially two rooms over, why do we have to send a letter?
>>
>>29349466
Currently 29. 30 if you include the demon.
>>
File: that's a good wisdom.jpg (62KB, 864x720px) Image search: [Google]
that's a good wisdom.jpg
62KB, 864x720px
>>29348240
>Just be yourself. Deal with the hardships put before you. Succeed. Make Mistakes. Triumph. Suffer.
>>
>>29349466
Don't send a letter. I don't want Joyride rushing out to meet us or anything. We need to tell her calmly and not make this sound worse than it is. It's not even told us to do anything, let alone influence any of Emerald's actions.

I don't want another terrifying moment of Joy trying to throw the amulet into magic fire, or to do anything to generally piss it off.
>>
>>29349854
>rushing out to meet us
Did you miss the part where we returned to Coursewalk and the fact that Ruby has been cooking dinner while we've been screwing with the file?
>>
>>29349717
>>29348240

Thanks Time Demon! You're the best!
>hugs amulet
>>
>>29348240
>>29349466
I'd rather not tell Joy yet. She always keeps her cards close, let's do the same. Hold onto those dossiers, don't leave em laying about. If Pip tells her Pip tells her; she doesn't know much. We've got a Cherry Chiffon to investigate and a Sensoria to fug. Send her a letter saying we'll meet her tomorrow evening. I want to dom blindy, sit on her face
>>
Nothing to contribute but to question how deep this is going to go before we mess with something we can't control.
>>
>>29348736
Being tough while in the presence of something like this will probably require a willpower check.
>>
>>29348240
Whaaaaaat? We're not friends? You wound me >=V
>>
>>29348240
Fic I want you to stop bullying Emmy right now.
>>
>>29351007
No fic. I love it when he cries.
>>
>>29348240
Turn Emerald into a pretty princeeeeessss
>>
File: Amulet.png (165KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Amulet.png
165KB, 640x600px
>>29348240
>>
File: Amulet Glow.gif (413KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Amulet Glow.gif
413KB, 640x600px
>>29351885
Bonus version. A dhame GIF's limited color palette mangles gradients
>>
>>29351885
>>29351892

Thanks Gimpanon! This looks really neat. Also long time no see!
>>
>>29351928
You're welcome.
>Also long time no see!
Lets see, last time I remember posting was back in the anniversary thread, and that was back in September... Wow, I knew I'd been inactive for a while but I didn't realize it had been THAT long...
Although this is technically a WIP for larger project so expect more soonish, provided my ambition doesn't outstrip my ability.
>>
>>29351988
Well I'm looking forward to it.

Do you know that CQ has a discord now and that Fic livestreams too?
>>
>>29352004
Yes and yes.
>>
>>29352010
Ah cool.

Well you are more than welcome to join the discord if that interests you. As I think it'd be cool to hang out and chat with you.
>>
>>29349717
Something tells me 'suffer' being at the end says he's not entirely concerned that we live a "good" life. Considering the little shit's had plenty of suffering in his life already, I wonder if Mr. Demon has had a hand in any of it.

>>29348240
Tell the demon we want our soul back. And where are our and Ruby's parents.
>>
>>29352530
I would wager the demon is an effect not a cause of the suffering, we apparently aren't boring and that is what attracted it.

Do not ask the demon for anything, if it even humors the request it is almost certainly going to be a monkey paw wish scenario where what we get is terrible.
>>
>>29348240
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy6MGu3bIA
For Emmy.
>>
File: 1444086287834.jpg (103KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444086287834.jpg
103KB, 900x900px
>>
File: 1237.png (89KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1237.png
89KB, 640x600px
>>29348286
>>29348331
>>29348364
>>29348370
>>29348792
>>29348893
>>29348889

Emerald asks why the chornodaemon is bound to him, and why it's in his mother's amulet.

"Because I felt like it." The chronodaemon starts, "And I'm here because I was asked nicely to be here. Seemed interesting enough, so I stayed."

Emerald asks why the demon would trap himself in the amulet like that just because he felt like it.

"I am not trapped, foal. I am here because I want to be. If you want to speak to a trapped demon, go find the Spatium or Medeis daemon." The amulet says with a booming laugh.

Emerald asks if the demon knew his parents.

"Yes."

Emerald asks if the Chronodaemon can tell him anything about them.

"No. What fun would that be for me?" The demon laughs mercilessly.

Emerald asks about his soul.

"What about it?" The amulet asks, "I haven't touched it. The most I've done is kept others from doing so. People get a lot less interesting when they don't have souls."

Emerald asks if he can really control time.

"Yes." The demon says simply.

Emerald asks what he meant by audience, and asks just how many demons are there.

"I know not the number of them."

Emerald asks if entertainment is really all he wants and is getting out of this.

"Yes. Why would I want or need anything else? Especially from you? If I wanted something I could go back in time and fix events so that I got it. It is as easy for me as it is for you to put one hoof in front of another. I am in want for nothing but a way to pass my time on this plane of existence." The demon responds.

Emerald wonders if maybe he should go to Joyride about this. On the other hoof this is all very fascinating to him, and he doesn't want to stop asking questions now that he's started.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29353766
>Medeis
So the trio is Time, Space, and Magic.
>>
>>29353766
Maybe we shouldn't push our luck and instead leave him be for now?
We've been warned about him and I don't want to risk annoying him since he could very easily make things very bad for Emerald.
I would suggest talking about this with Joyride, but she seemed very busy and insistent to keep ourselves occupied for the rest of the day and not bother her. Then again, this is kinda serious.
>>
>>29353766
>>29347993
>>
>>29353766
Ask how is it that the amulet comes back to me? Is it jumping through time or teleportation?
>>
>>29353766
Ask the demon what it will do if we die
>>
>>29353766
I guess emmys parents asked the demon to hang out with him
I wonder if they were friends
Let's go and talk with joy, she definetively might want to hear about this
>>
>>29353766
Has it altered our past before? or at least certain events of it?
>>
>>29353766
So when are we booping this fucker?
>>
>>29353766
Who asked you to be in there? My mother? My step-parents?
>>
File: 1484806642897.jpg (63KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484806642897.jpg
63KB, 550x412px
>>29353766
So, the demon is actually ficfic and the whole thread the audience

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>29353766
Still not interested in talking to Joyride. It's our turn to have something close to the chest. Let's just have a nice dinner with Ruby and do some studying. That pony needs to learn to read, and we need to brush up on our magic.
>>
>>29353766
Hey Trappy. Tell Chrono Mephisto said hi.
>>
>>29353766
So how come only I can understand you? Can Pip hear you?
>>
>>29354144
>Can Pip hear you?
See >>29348240
>"Well I didn't hear anything..." Pip says,
>>
>>29353890
>there is a chance of we actually getting booped by Emerald
wew lad
>>
>>29353766
Let's not tell Joyride for now. Instead asks what it thinks of Pip and Ruby and Joyride.
>>
File: 1238.png (107KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1238.png
107KB, 640x600px
>>29353821
>>29353836
>>29353842
>>29353815
>>29353841
>>29353890
>>29353911
>>29354047
>>29354186

Emerald asks how to amulet comes back to him. If it's through time or teleportation or what.

"It returns because I will it too. Going back to what I said before. moving through time is as simple for me as walking is for you." The chronodaemon says.

Emerald asks what it'll do if he dies.

"Depends on how much i'm invested in your story. If you bore me I'll let you rot. If i like where it's going, then maybe i'll bring you back. There will be consequences though."

Emerald asks what sort of consequences, but the amulet decides to stay quiet on this point.

Emerald asks if it was his mother that asked him to be in the amulet. Once again, quiet. He thinks he might have heard a soft snickering though.

Emerald waits for a moment, and then puts the amulet on the ground and boops it on the gem. He's never booped several people once with one boop of his hoof. It must be a record.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29354215
asks what it thinks of Pip and Ruby and Joyride.
>>
>>29354215
Now we talk to joyride about this?
>>
File: beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even.gif (212KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even.gif
212KB, 400x225px
>>29354215
Nigga did we get booped? Do it again!
>>
File: Like tears in the rain scoobs.jpg (15KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
Like tears in the rain scoobs.jpg
15KB, 242x208px
>>29354215
Emerald's parents made a pact with a demon to protet their son
>>
>>29354215
>>29347993
>>
>>29354215
Pip said I'm very corrupted is that true Chronodemon? What's your thoughts on it?
>>
Guys i don't think he feels like speaking anymore
>>
>>29354215
Put the amulet back on and ask Ruby how's the food coming?
>>
>>29354215
Well I see you're doing your best impression of a clam, we got things to do anyways. Thanks for all the answers, I guess.

Go get some food if it's done or whatever, we can teach Ruby some more reading lessons now that things are quiet.
>>
>>29354309
This^^^^
>>29354215
I wanna tell aunty Joyride about this.
>>
>>29354215
Ask Pip what she thinks.
>>
>>29354215
Boop Pip with the amulet.
>>
>>29354553
It begins......
>>
File: 1239.png (96KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1239.png
96KB, 640x600px
>>29354227
>>29354301
>>29354309
>>29354339
>>29354403
>>29354420

Emerald remarks that Pip said that his soul is very corrupt. Emerald was wondering what it's thoughts were on the subject.

"Yes. I would say that it is, and for all the same reasons that demon did."

Emerald asks the amulet what it thinks of his companions.

"They serve their purpose." is his response.

Not sure how to respond, he asks it some other questions, which he doesn't answer. Figuring that the amulet doesn't want to talk anymore he put's it back around his neck.

Seeing that Pip is still floating above him, Emerald asks what her thoughts were on the amulet speaking to him.

"Seems a bit ominous to me! Though I have heard of some demons who wouldn't mind a direct link to the chronodaemon." Pip says, tapping her chin.

Emerald gets up and trots over to Ruby to see how her food is cooking. Looks to be spaghetti!

After they serve out the food they break into idle chit-chat.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29354677
Maybe we should warn Ruby that the guards/order members might go after Barber and Rat again under suspicion of breaking into that warehouse.

And then scold Pip for making us have to leave a lot earlier than we meant to, if she's gonna keep coming with us she's gonna have to listen better.
>>
>>29354677
Ask Ruby her thoughts. She's been awfully quiet about the amulet speaking to me.
>>
>>29354677
>! Though I have heard of some demons who wouldn't mind a direct link to the chronodaemon." Pip says, tapping her chin.

Are you suggesting you want to talk to him sometime?
>>
>>29354729
She's certainly gonna owe us a favor if we do that for her, i'm not pleased with her as it is.
>>
>>29354677
Ask the others what their thoughts are. We have several leads. Cherry Chiffon's place, Pappillion, and the place Ruby robbed. We might want to check these leads out.
>>
>>29354677
We should take a look at the skull Joyride has.
>>
>>29354677
Let's go see Joyride and ask her about the skull and what it was that Loupe and Nishan were so angry about.
>>
>>29354810
How was the skull relavent?
>>
>>29354677
>Though I have heard of some demons who wouldn't mind a direct link to the chronodaemon
lewd
>>
>>29354840
Loupe and Nisha were angry because what we procured from the giant wasps in Zebrica was illegal.
>>
>>29354882
We found it in the cave along with Cherry's dog tags.
>>
>>29354891
Yeah, but we don't know if that is the exact reason why or not. As I think they knew we were taking something from the hive. But I think it was something else Joyride took that set them off.
>>
>>29354840
>>29354891
>>29354913
I still think she took a larva.
>>
>>29354677
that outfit's lookin a bit tight
more Emerald booty Fic pls
pls
>>
>>29355016
Someone please enhance the booty.
>>
File: 1485475252704.png (69KB, 353x599px) Image search: [Google]
1485475252704.png
69KB, 353x599px
>>
>>29355025
We have that butt expansion potion. We just need to use it some time.
>>
>>29355025
It doesn't need enhancing, it's fine the way it is. I just want to see it more often
>>
>>29355025
Yes!
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
I wanna put a vag on Emerald bat make him manlyier
>>
File: ben shrug.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ben shrug.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>29356890
>>
>>29356890
So... like Ruby?
>>
>>29358213
Only manlyier
>>
>>29358459
Like putting a dick on Em's vagoo manlier?
>>
>>29358459
>man-ly-ler
>>
>>29354677
;write to Joy and tell her of this new developement. Make sure to tell her what you asked and what the amulet said back.
>>
>>29358898
We are at Coursewalk, unless Joy isn't home all we have to do is exit our loft and knock, why is a letter necessary?
>>
>>29358898
We should keep it vague just in case she's in bad company.
>>
>>29358898
>>29359131
You niggers have no tact. I'd rather we not spill our guts out to Joyride until we see her again, whenever that may be. Let's just do our own thing until then.

If we just tell her all that, we have some of her insight to gain maybe, sure. But perhaps we can learn more beforehand, and, if we keep this to ourselves in the meantime, we'll have a bargaining chip for later. Pip will probably tell Joyride what she saw, but she won't know what Em and the demon discussed; we can use our knowledge as a trade for Joy's, ie: what she stole from the hive.

Otherwise if we just tell her everything from the get go, and THEN ask her, she'll probably just say "Oh don't worry about it, run along and play."
>>
>>29359341
I agree, there isn't much of a reason to even tell her that right now, I do think that we should in time. Just not now.
>>
>>29359341
Alright, you've won me over on insisting she tell us what she did at the hive and knows about the amulet that we don't but I still think it is imortant we are on the same page.
>>
>>29354677
Talk about how it was nice to meet some of Ruby's roommates. Were you happy to see them again Ruby?
>>
File: 1240.png (226KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1240.png
226KB, 1500x1406px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12220570
>>
>>29360899
I`d like to write Sensoria and agree to see her tomorrow, she could tell us more about Cherry. plus it's been a while since some lewd, hasn't it?
>>
>>29360899
We need to get the skull from her to find out if it belongs to who we think it does. The amulet is something else entirely and I don't think she'd be able to do anything beyond what she's already tried.
>>
>>29360899
Ask Ruby her thoughts. She's been awfully quiet about the amulet speaking to me.
>>
>>29360899
Ask the others what their thoughts are. We have several leads. Cherry Chiffon's place, Pappillion, and the place Ruby robbed. We might want to check these leads out.
>>
>>29360899
Just chill for now, there isn't much to do right now but wait till tommorow. Teach Ruby how to read more or something, or read more of those files.

>>29360940
I thought we already wrote her a letter earlier in the day and agreed to see her tommorow.
>>
>>29361091
we did.
>>
>>29360899
Talk about how it was nice to meet some of Ruby's roommates. Were you happy to see them again Ruby?
>>
>>29360899
Now that we are back in Witherwater we should probably change our looks. Our step-parents eyes our out there along with the order's.
>>
File: 1241.png (81KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1241.png
81KB, 640x600px
>>29361060
>>29361064

Emerald twirls his fork absentmindedly in his spaghetti and asks Ruby what she thinks of him talking to the demon in his amulet.

"Honestly?" Ruby says, rubbing the back of her head, "Freaks me out a little bit. I mean, you got a demon just kinda... There, ya know?"

"Hey, you know he already has a demon hanging around him, right?" Pip says, sticking out her lower lip.

"Yeah, and he is trying to find a third demon. I mean really, that can't be a good omen... Having two or three demons around them ya know?" Ruby says.

Emerald points out that she had a demon very briefly.

"To be fair, I didn't know there was a demon in it, and it really brought peace and prosperity into my life right? Being wanted by Royal Guards is always a good thing.

Emerald asks if any of the leads sound good. They could go to Cherry Chiffon's place... Go look up stuff on Papillion... Ask the fence about what happened to him... Man, they have a lot of stuff to look up!

"It's all good to me." Ruby looks down at her plate and shrugs, "I'm still not sure how I feel about trying to get another super powerful demon into my life, but it's not like I have anything better to do."

"I don't care what we do!" Pip says, butting in and raising a hoof high into the air, "Just make sure to take me along!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29361270
Since all the other leads require going elsewhere, lets get the skull from Joyride first so we can get it out of the way.
>>
>>29361270
>"I don't care what we do!" Pip says, butting in and raising a hoof high into the air, "Just make sure to take me along!"

Maybe... We'll think on that. I'm still not happy that you tried to cause a fight.
>>
>>29361270
Would Pip like to help us practice magic? She could shoot weak fire at the dwermic shield spell.
>>
>>29361270
Now that we are back in Witherwater we should probably change our looks. There are a lot of ponies out there looking for us.
>>
>>29361270
>"I don't care what we do!" Pip says, butting in and raising a hoof high into the air, "Just make sure to take me along!"
Of course you can tag along, Pip. But if you keep trying to get us caught to harvest souls, you'll end up staying here. ON A SHELF.
>>
>>29361270
>>
>>29361270
I think we should see Sensoria first while the heat dies down and then follow these leads.i
>>
>>29361424
OH SHIT NIGGA THAT'S FUCKED
>>
>>29361383
Agreed. We should buy some fur dye to change Emeralds coat to a blueish hue. Like the time he was Sapphire. And maybe the same for Ruby.
>>
>>29361490
We could beautify Ruby!
>>
>>29361490
>>29361493
Do remember dye potions are toxic if over used.
>>
>>29361514
Could you cite source of info?
>>
>>29361523
"Well, I can make a potion to make your hair grow and to turn your fur blue. No more potions for a while after that though. Like I said, potion sickness and all."
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25511237#navbar
>>
>>29361091
>>29361154
We said may, something noncommittal. We didn't confirm with her.
>>
>>29361514
The color change was temporary. I'm talking about a more permanent solution. Using actual hair dye instead of getting potion sickness.
>>
>>29361805
I think we're waiting on a response, If I remember correctly.
>>
File: DrunkPoleDancingEmerald.png (277KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
DrunkPoleDancingEmerald.png
277KB, 640x600px
How's this lookin'?
>>
File: 1477843612778.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477843612778.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>29362264
>Hope throwing money
>Sensoria looking the opposite way
You did good mate
>>
>>29362264
Fucking great, is how it's lookin. What' the occasion? Is this a request from one of your streams?
>>
>>29362264
It's looking pretty good so far. Thanks.
>>
>>29362264
Sensoria is really what sells this for me, it made me laugh
Also, Hope throwing money at Emmy. She might try to fight against it sometimes, but she can't resist that colty booty
>>
>>29362314
And then he get's hit in the face with bits and falls of the pole.
>>
>>29362264
Grumpy Rub
>>
>>29362264
Grumpy Ruby wishes she was as pretty.
>>
>>29362264
Excellent senpaitachi, what's the occasion?

>>29362464
>Ruby jealous she can't be as much a girly as Emmy
I want it
>>
>>29362506
>Ruby jealous she can't be as much a girly as Emmy
It'd be a bit funny, yet sad. I like Ruby just the way she is, personally. I can't blame her for wanting something she doesn't feel she has though.
>>
>>29362264
If I'm not looking at the next thread header, I will be disappoint.
>>
>>29360899
In the interests of remaining entertaining to our near omnipotent tenent, let's not go running to rat out the details of our conversations. Let's keep the details of our cursed jewelry with us and it may become more forthcoming with us as it gains trust.
>>
>>29363129
Hello newfriend. In the future please be aware that threads have a "bump limit" this varies by board, 500 here on /mlp/, and once a thread has more replies than the bump limit bumping no longer works, and attempting to do so only makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>>29363188
Or at least somebody that's unobservant.
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.