[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any of the Mane Six like this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Ttsbox.jpg (25KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ttsbox.jpg
25KB, 250x350px
Would any of the Mane Six like this game?
>>
>>29318530
yes, your mother LOL
>>
>>29318530
Applejack and Twilight would find it interesting and fun. So would oddly enough fluttershy for the stealth gameplay.
>>
File: [D A M A G E D].jpg (25KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
[D A M A G E D].jpg
25KB, 300x249px
>>29318530
>game
>posts a movie
>>
Fuck off to >>>/v/
>>
>>29318540
Might be too violent/scary for Flutters.
>>
>>29318530
>Gamecube
Neck yourself.
>>
>>29318946
Twin Snakes was the better version. Gray Fox is voiced by Yakko.
>>
>>29318987
You know what anon?
That might be true, but I grew up with playstation, so I'm just talking out of my ass because it's popular to hate things on 4chan.
I'm not gonna fall for your bait.
>>
>>29319047
Nah I get it. I played Twin Snakes first so that's just what I'm used to. I've played the original and it's still really good.
>>
>>29318543
A good movie.
>>
File: shove it right up your ass.png (511KB, 973x681px) Image search: [Google]
shove it right up your ass.png
511KB, 973x681px
>>29318946
>bashing gamecube
>>
>>29320881
>Defending The Melee box.
>>
File: 1444455391286.png (121KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
1444455391286.png
121KB, 1000x787px
>>29318530
Twilight would enjoy it for the story, and the attempts to link it to real life events

Dash would skip through every cut scene, get pissed off when she got stuck on a puzzle and give up.

Applejack prefers multiplayer.

Pinkie Pie beat the game forwards and backwards.

Fluttershy enjoys it mainly for the beefcakes. She plays no-kill runs only.

Rarity wouldn't be caught dead playing a video game.
>>
>>29321306
Pinkie sound like my kind of gal.

I wonder witch if Maud or Pinkie would like to play AoE/AoM

>Show Maud AoE(I or II, maybe III)/AoM
>She likes it and start making analysis on the mechanics of the game in her free time
>She incorporate her findings into her strategy and wins, almost every time
>One day you decide to play AoE against Maud
>She tells you by chat that she's bee practicing a new tactic
>The tactic is pretty much, hog up all the stone in the map before you have 4 villagers and 2 houses
>She naked castle age and spam the fuck out of Towers and Castles
>You lose without even advancing to Feudal
Fucking Law of the Rock
>>
>>29321306
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RabL8133zv
I on'y played MGS2 so I'm used to David Hayter snake.
>>
>>29321825
Hayter has a beautiful voice

n-no homo
>>
>>29318530
Id say Twilight would like the Espionage and story of the Metal Gear (and Solid) games, and Rainbow would like the explosions but probably not the game itself too much.

thats about it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.