[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cry like a My Little Pony fan on prom night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Cry like a My Little Pony fan on prom night.
>>
>>29317003
>having prom
Haha fucking Amerifats and their shitty PG dances.
>>
>>29317055
>prom
I always thought it was short for promenade, as in a paved walkway next to the sea.

americansdothesilliesthings.mp4
>>
>>29317003
SIX MILLION DOLLARYDOOS
>>
>>29317055
I skipped my prom, because fuck me if they are going to force me to pay $70 for a suite and then an entry fee for the after party.
>>
File: cunt destroyer.png (98KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
cunt destroyer.png
98KB, 318x318px
>>29317003
Fucking shit, I come here to get AWAY from the retard9k woe is me pity party faggotry.
>>
>>29317003
Our school had tradition of students organizing their proms themselves. But I hated dancing, so all I did during the entire prom was playing manager for food stands and whatnot, making sure that everything runs smoothly.
I got a pretty big cut of all of their profits afterwards, it was fun and I didn't have to dance with anyone at all.
Win/win no tears were had.
>>
>>29317055
>>29317153
>>29318155
>>29318175
>>29318202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YngbHOz--oc
>>
>>29317003
We were too poor and lazy to go to prom, so we just went around being hoodlums.
Good times.
>>
>>29317003
so are American proms still just a shitty dance? In England we're just using it as an excuse to get stonkin drunk with our teachers at the pub
>>
>>29318552
Pretty much
It's over priced and really shitty since our drinking age is 18 so we can't go out and drink. It's just a shitty dance shaperoned by teachers to make sure no one gets too handset with their date.
It's a rip off.
>>
>>29317003
Wait you seriously still have those crappy dance nights shown in the movies? Hell, in my country we just resort to making a big party in somebody's house.
>>
>>29317003

>americans obligate their students to interact with the other gender when they cant even clean their asses

thats why you are so full of gays and degenerates and coalburners kek
>>
>>29318646
>when they cant even clean their asses
What?
And prom isn't mandatory.
>>
File: 5946787_orig.jpg (310KB, 1010x800px) Image search: [Google]
5946787_orig.jpg
310KB, 1010x800px
>>29317003
on prom night i fuck the school mascot's brains out
>>
>>29318660

Seems like its bad seen to skip prom night so its a social obligation

Also what I meant is that they are too young to go to a gala at 18 yo
>>
>>29318695
>Seems like its bad seen to skip prom night so its a social obligation
About half of seniors don't go to prom. Only the kids that are dating actually go.
It's not as big of a thing as you think.
>>
>>29318714

So why are there so many anime fans assblasted for the comments of this guy >>29318304 ?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.