[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I't saturday again, and you all know what that means.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Numbered Episode List.png (318KB, 549x3362px) Image search: [Google]
Numbered Episode List.png
318KB, 549x3362px
We all ignore Thread #6 in which we watch the show.

You roll a number, and that determines what episode you watch.

XX01 to X143

If you land on a two-parter, watch both parts.

Return here with your thoughts on what you just watched.

All episodes can be streamed, or downloaded from here:
http://xxnightmaremoonxx.de/vweb/?page_id=79&page=2

Previous Thread: >>29265738
>>
File: snib.png (1MB, 1638x1008px) Image search: [Google]
snib.png
1MB, 1638x1008px
I've seen these threads ignored a lot and am trying to make a roll chart as a solution so they aren't as easily ignored.

A lot of this is just placeholders, so excuse the bad look of it at the moment. I was thinking of coloring the left and right number of each split box and saying it's determined by whether the poster above is odd or even. There's only enough episodes to fill up to 71 with 2 per box, so for the ones after I kinda had to improvise. 87-92 is past generation movies and specials and the last 5 are your choice of EqG or one of the EqGs.

Does all of this look okay layout-wise? And is there anything better I can do with those boxes after 87?
I'd be happy to hear any suggestions.
>>
>>29312064
Oh, and I was planning on making those two empty spaces reroll spaces unless someone can come up with a better idea for them.
>>
>>29312064
My list is just for the canon parts of the show.

But what you're putting together looks interesting. I didn't put any effort into my list, I just copy pasted the wiki.
>>
>>29312720
I really appreciate what you're doing in trying to get Anons rewatching pony.
I just wish all the episodes would fit without gaps having to be filled in what I'm making. I'm enjoying filling it in though.
>>
>>29311983
rollin in happy thread.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
Rolling. Let's see what horsie I watch today.
>>
>>29311983
I'll humor you.
>>
>>29314186
>the episode where Twilight becomes a sexy teacher
Oh boy
>>
>>29314073
>>
>>29311983
Had no die with 143 sides, so made a random.BAT file to generate a number.

@ECHO OFF
ECHO From episode 1-143 you should watch...
set /A SHOW2WATCH=((%RANDOM%/229)+1)
ECHO %SHOW2WATCH%
IF %SHOW2WATCH%==144 ( CALL RANDOM.BAT)
PAUSE

It took me 30 minutes to debug it, and that was all the time I had to watch a show. :(
>>
Saturday nights are for Toonami.
>>
>>29314956
>>
>>29315033
Just go to random.org my dude
>>
>>29315033
>>29316302
Just use you post number
>>
>>29311983
rollerini
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.