[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 8

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Treasure! edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
“I'm sure we can find a way to give and take that ability when she wants to. Nothing preventing her from cheating and simply changing part of her body. Lucky her!”
>You hug Fixit tightly.
"Thank you guys for accepting and supporting us in this. Don't worry Fixit, we'll help you learn more. Besides, it's always better with more partners. Imagine all those sensations.~"
>You nuzzle the robotic body, whispering.
"Don't be afraid to be open to more romantic feelings with the others. There's a reason I love all of them so much. They're practically happy to help you be here."
>”How can’t I accept her? She’s alive and free thinking, this is legendary!” Breeze says. “I have so many questions.”
>”You can ask, I know of your interest in AI’s as well as Swivel hoof’s theories.”
>Breeze looks confused at Fixit’s words, Fixit gesturing to herself.
>”All ship communication and extranet searches are recorded by me, by access to the wireless systems. It is one of the ways I learned and understood on one level.”
“…All of them?”
>”Yes. It is interesting to see your stance and thoughts on cybernetic rights that passed years ago. I’m also sorry if it invaded privacy… I understand that factor a little bit more now after linking with master Hunter.”
>”Understand?” Sparks asks
>”Yes… It is hard to explain. Without the five senses and field of emotions, everything was incomplete. But now everything is. Everything master Hunter has experienced has imprinted on me, how fire burns, how sadness hurts, how fun heals…. I understand and can experience it all.”
>Fixit looks to the ursa comforter, touching it.
>”I can’t feel, but I know how this comforter feels because Hunter felt it. I can… imagine… what I should be feeling. Also the shame of being intrusive.”
>”What else do you know or feel now?” Midnight asks
>”Everything that Hunter has, and I can see why he loves each of you so much and does the choices he makes.”
>>
>>29310239
>“…All of them?”
Is meant to be Breeze
Not even one post in...
>>
>>29310239
That's correct. I don't want to lose what I love right here. The kinky mare that gave up on relationships a long time ago but stayed with us, the timid and selfless mare that showed care to everypony, and the closed of stallion that opened us and trusted us to be with him. I wouldn't give anything to give this up.
>>
>>29310239
“That's correct. I don't want to lose what I love right here. The kinky mare that gave up on relationships a long time ago but stayed with us, the timid and selfless mare that showed care to everypony, and the closed of stallion that opened us and trusted us to be with him. I wouldn't give anything to give this up.”
>”Awww.” Midnight says, all of your family smiling.
>You all get close and hug, Fixit joining in.
>”This is good… I like this.” She says.
>The hug eventually ends, Sparks leaning against you sleepily.
>”Somepony loves his dad.” Midnight says, smiling.
>Breeze looks thoughtful, a hoof to her face
“Thinking Breezy?”
>Breeze nods, looking to Fixit.
>”I’m wondering if we could just modify Fixit’s current body. It would be more cost efficient, but would be irreversible. I could make it so she still has the same functions and looks like a pony.”
>”How far could we go with it? Making her a pony that is?”
>Breeze smiles, a clever and evil look on her face.
>”With some work? Everything except needing to go to the bathroom and other bodily functions. Silva and… other body parts? Possible. Certain movements and finer things? We might need more time. Some magic crystals and other things will bring her right to life. Warmth, breathing, and blinking will be easy.”
>>
>>29310418
"Let's think about whether to modify or make a new body tomorrow when he had some rest, and there was one more necessary topic to talk about tonight. Sparks, you know that we love you as parents, but also in a much more intimate way."

"It's an odd mix frowned upon, and I know it only started as teaching, but I feel we've all been happy being together like this, and I really don't want it all to end after... everything. This is only a possible suggestion but maybe, if every one of us accepts this, the 'Sparks' name can be added in a different manner someday? I honestly don't know where to go from here."

I want Sparks to remain our son to raise. Yet, I want to love the hell out of him for everything he has done for us. Both combined is an option. He has two identities to go by right now but I don't know.
>>
>>29310418
"Let's think about whether to modify or make a new body tomorrow when he had some rest, and there was one more necessary topic to talk about tonight. Sparks, you know that we love you as parents, but also in a much more intimate way."
>Sparks looks up at you, a small and hint of red to his face.
>”Yeah…”
"It's an odd mix frowned upon, and I know it only started as teaching, but I feel we've all been happy being together like this, and I really don't want it all to end after... everything. This is only a possible suggestion but maybe, if every one of us accepts this, the 'Sparks' name can be added in a different manner someday? I honestly don't know where to go from here."
>Midnight nods, Breeze looking thoughtful too.
>”Yeah, hate to say it a little, but we all have gotten into this very much. I’m kind of hating the idea for this to stop too.”
>”Yeah… I guess it would be okay. I’m sorry, but this is the truth. We are only his adopted parents, patents none the less, but we could do that. I still want to be his mom though.”
>You all look to Sparks, seeing the colt smile.
>”I’m honestly okay with that. I want a mom and dad, but I also really want the sex. Guess it’s a good thing I didn’t put my real name on the papers for adoption.”
>Midnight grins.
>”You just want Hunter to fuck you again, I saw the faces you made. The both of you.”
>The colt blushes, smiling as he looks down
>>
>>29310547
Laugh at the oddity of all this.
"It really is strange isn't it? We all want both but don't want to lose either in the end. This really is a family of deviants. Strangely enough, I don't really regret this even with all the risks it carries. I love you, Sparks." Confessions and kisses with the parents.

"Also, no 'fun time' with Daddy tonight, mister! You were just sleepy a minute ago and we have a busy morning ahead."
>>
>>29310547
Boop him.
>>
>>29310547
>You laugh, booping the colt’s nose.
"It really is strange isn't it? We all want both but don't want to lose either in the end. This really is a family of deviants. Strangely enough, I don't really regret this even with all the risks it carries. I love you, Sparks."
>You kiss him, holding it there before breaking it.
>You can feel lust from the colt, a smile on his face.
‘Also, no 'fun time' with Daddy tonight, mister! You were just sleepy a minute ago and we have a busy morning ahead.’
>The colt nuzzles you, looking to the others after.
>”I love you too, and all of you as well.”
>”And we love you Sparky” Breeze says.
>Each of them give the colt a kiss, Sparks smiling and yawning after.
>”Alright, bed time.” Breeze says.
“I got him.”
>Sparks says goodnight before you carry him off to his room, using the door that links your rooms.
>You get the colt into bed, giving him a nuzzle.
“Night bud.”
>The colt wraps his hooves around your head, locking you in a very deep kiss.
>The colt’s tongue plays with yours, images of his perspective of him sucking you off and the ones you showed him from your perspective flashing in your head.
>The colt breaks the kiss and gives a sly and all too knowing grin.
>”Goodnight daddy~”
>>
>>29310547
Why does he have to be a cutie? It makes it too difficult not to fall for him.
>>
>>29310675
"G-goodnight s-son!" Blush and stammer to bed. Cuddles while Fixit begins to lie on the bed until we get that body.

This will be a VERY interesting conversation with our parents in the future. I am honestly excited by it.
>>
>>29310675

"G-goodnight s-son!"
>Your face goes hot as your are bombarded by more lust driven pictures, the colt stopping once you are out of the room.
>You return to find Midnight and Breeze curled up in bed, waiting for you.
>”Bed?”
“Yeah, bed.”
>Fixit hops down, you looking at her.
“And where are you going?”
>Fixit looks to you as you get on the bed, patting it.
“You sleep here now, once we have a body you can cuddle us too.”
>”Thankyou master Hunter.”
>You all get on the bed, Fixit at the bottom as you cuddle with your stallion and mare.
>You all kiss and say goodnight, sleeping peacefully.

Level up 10 points to distribute
>>
>>29310823
10 to magic. We gotta be ready for the magic enhancer after this level up. When we get it I think we can fully focus on piloting next.
>>
>>29310843
This.
>>
>>29310823

+10 to magic

>You open your eyes to Breeze, the mare whisper talking to Fixit as Midnight still sleeps against you firmly.
>There’s a hint of lust in the air, you yawning
>”Really?”
>”Yes.”
>”Alright, your turn.”
>”Actually, I think our game of questions might be over.”
>Fixit looks at you, breeze doing the same and smiling.
>”Good morning Sweetie~” she whispers, smiling after a kiss and nuzzle.
>>
>>29310978
"Good morning Kitty. Good morning Fixit. Now what were you two talking about? I can sense emotions in the air and they tell an interesting tale." Morning kisses to both.
>>
>>29310978
Don't let us stop the conversation. We have a colt that needs to wake up to a dick in his face and all manner of teasing.
>>
>>29310978
>You lean in and kiss Breeze, going to Fixit next.
>Fixit eagerly leans in as you get close, nuzzling you with her cool frame.
"Good morning Kitty. Good morning Fixit. Now what were you two talking about? I can sense emotions in the air and they tell an interesting tale."
>”Oh, umm…
>”We were taking turns asking questions. I still don’t know too much about her, even though I know the search histories of the crew. And she wanted to ask about me and you.”
“Oh?”
>Breeze blushes, covering her face.
>”Yes, she asked about your interests, both basic and sexual. And about me and what I simply thought. She also asked your thoughts on her, what you found attractive about her.”
>Breeze curls up slightly, face still covered.
>”S-sorry…”
>Midnight stirs slightly, rolling off of you and groaning.
>>
>>29311104
"Don't worry about it. No sense keeping secrets here. We have some ruins to explore today and they told us to get there as early as possible so I best get ready."

Equip Indiana Jones gear and go have a quick breakfast before heading to the ruin expedition job. The crew can eat and get ready while we fly.
>>
>>29311104
Gently pet Midnight. Well then, it's only fair that we hear the reverse about her isn't it? What's she been hiding in her search history?
>>
>>29311104
We also should go wake up Sparks non-sexually. We need to ask him to give Breeze his personal shield. We were concentrating so much on other issues that we forgot to get her more protection!

Don't want a repeat of last time.
>>
>>29311125
Wait a second! Cast alternate pleasure on Midnight for petting. Everyone will love being pet.
>>
>>29311133
We should buy some shields. Can't feel safe without knowing he has some sort of protection, even though he probably won't need them.
>>
>>29311169
We should also probably get one for Rust and a better gun for her. She is impressively a good shot. I'm glad we got her to join us.
>>
>>29311133
>non-sexually
But he teased us last night, that means morning blowjob.
>>
>>29311204
O-okay then. We need to ask someone to drive the ship though. Maybe check on who is awake and is able to pilot? I honestly feel kinda bad always asking others to drive recently.
>>
>>29311220
It's a quick morning fuck, it's not going to take long. Morning fuck, breakfast, then heading to the meeting point.
>>
>>29311104
>You cast your spell on Midnight, turning and petting him.
>He hums and gets a smile, still laying with eyes closed.
>You leave him be and look back, smiling.
“Don't worry about it. No sense keeping secrets here. I need to get up and get us going, probably wake sparks too. But before I do, tell me what Breezy here searches. Fair is fair.”
>Breeze nervously looks up at you, Fixit nodding.
>”Robotics and cybernetics searches of all kinds, literature too. Game and entertainment, as well as other fun things to do off the ship. Makeup and dressing advice as well. However, her sexual related searches are surprising.”
>Breeze grabs a pillow and wraps her head in it, hiding.
>”Advanced and intricate bondage, mostly harnesses. Some toys, videos with the tag “filled”… and a repeating search since her first day. “Mare gets choked and fucked”
>Breeze groans through the pillow, Fixit looking at her.
>”Though, most of those were after the three of you got together.”
>>
>>29311240
Interesting...very interesting. What about Midnight and Sparks. Tell me about their search history.
>>
>>29311240
Oh Breezy. It sounds like we've been much too gentle with our pretty kitty. You're going to have a fun time tonight.
>>
>>29311240
"That's... romantic of you Breeze. I'll be sure to notify Master on all this. Maybe that breeding rack should get dirty again. What about Sparks and, dare I ask, Midnight?"
>>
>>29311240
>I'll be sure to notify Master on all this. Maybe >You smile, petting the mare.
“Oh Breezy. It sounds like we've been much too gentle with our pretty kitty. I'll be sure to notify Master on all this. Maybe that breeding rack should get dirty again. What about Sparks and, dare I ask, Midnight?"
>Breeze uncovers an ear, listening.
>”Weapons and equipment prices for both of them, Sparks has done numerous visits to blacklisted sites. Similar searches to Breeze involving games and entertainment, and clothing searches for Midnight. For sexual things? Sparks has done searches for both genders, spells, very few kink related things, and the odd search of crossdressing. Although, he has repeatedly done searches for sexual toys.”
“Has he now?”
>”Yes. And Midnight has dome much more searches and repeated visits. She recently signed up on a form, and has looked into many petplay and BDSM related items. She’s too all over the place to really track, but has consistently looked into more pet items and toys. Custom bowls, cuffs, invisible rope, leather clothing, gags, accessories. The only sparse searches involve items for chastity and items to assist in supplying bound ponies with water. She never repeated a search for remote shock collars.”
>>
>>29311397
Sounds like we're going to have to play dressup with Sparks some day. Thank Fixit, get up and rub between Breeze's wings. Assure her that we'll keep this in mind in the future. Then press down, just hard enough to compress her chest a bit. Then hop down and go wake up Sparks with a dick over his face.
>>
>>29311397
The remote shock collars must have been pretty bad if even Midnight is staying away from it.

>>29311419
>wake Sparks with a dick over his face.
Seconding this for the potential hilarity.
>>
>>29311397
Why am I not surprised that Sparks is interested in cross-dressing. Guess he's taking inspiration from his father. Let's go wake up Sparks. Lock the doors, soundproof, etc.

>>29311419
Maybe start with a simple quick make out. I want a taste of his mouth a bit more.
>>
>>29311445
But we need to see if waking up to the scent of a virile male is what will cure his shitty mornings. It's an experiment!
>>
>>29311499
Hmmm... makes sense. Perhaps he can also meet Mr. Tentacle with the creator we have with us. It may be a toy he might like.
>>
>>29311397
>You smile, nodding.
“Thanks Fixit, this could all be useful.”
>You look to breeze, the mare on he stomach with her face buried in the pillow.
>You get up and straddle her as you rub between her wings, getting a soft and muffled groan out of her.
“I’ll be sure to keep what I found out in mind Breezy~”
>You push down on her, Breeze’s wings and body perking up a little in surprise.
>You don’t push hard, but enough to get the desired effect, Breeze ‘s emotions all over the place from lust to just a hint of fear
>Getting up, you leave the mare and head to Spark’s room, feeling just a little needy from the conversation.
>You lock the doors and cast your sound proofer, thinking of all the images the colt teased you with.
>Your arousal builds as you see the sleeping colt, approaching him with a smile.
>You looks down, seeing you are well out of your sheath and at a good length already.
>Looking back up to the cute sleeping colt, you approach him, gently getting on the bed.
>Positioning your self over him, you lower slightly and get his muzzle against your shaft and sack.
“Come on sparks, time to wake up you cutie~”
>You press a little more as the colt groans, then gasps awake.
>You can feel a hoof on your member, the colt both confused and beginning to feel lust.
>”D-dad?”
>>
>>29311580
Sleep well? We just thought we'd start the morning where you left off last night.

Start rubbing ourself against his muzzle.
>>
>>29311580
Before anything we should cast alternate pleasure on ourselves to feel pleasure from being called 'Daddy'. This is spell is quickly becoming my favorite.

"Daddy couldn't stop thinking about what his son showed him last night. Can my cutie please fix this problem I'm having?"
>>
>>29311580

>You cast your spell on yourself, giving the word daddy pleasure for you
"Daddy couldn't stop thinking about what his son showed him last night. Can my cutie please fix this problem I'm having?"
>You rub yourself along his muddle and mouth, the colt’s hot breath being felt.
>”D-daddy.”
>A shiver runs though you as you look down at the colt watching as he wraps his hooves around your length.
>He’s sluggish, but hugs your length, licking from the middle of it to the tip as your sack rests on his belly.
>You reach down and pet sparks as he licks sleepily.
>”Good cutie.”
>He slowly wakes up more and more, seemingly obsessed with licking your length.
>The little hairs on his body that make up his coat make you rub against him more, feeling the different sensation as he licks
>Your very hard member feels wet from the colts sleepily licking, covered in his saliva, the attention making you groan.
>You feel something against your sack, just a little bit of wetness present as Sparks member pokes against you.
>>
>>29311771
Let's make a miniature invader to encourage our little buddy.
>>
>>29311771
"Good good Cutie. We'll have to make this quick but that doesn't daddy won't make his son happy and satisfied."

Lube him up and present Mr. Tentacle in creator form. Calm him if he begins to fear it. He is our boy.
>>
>>29311771
Lets give him some attention

>>29311811
That's a bit much.
>>
>>29311811
>>29311822
It'd be better to use a more vanilla toy. He isn't even fully awake yet for goodness sake.
>>
>>29311839
Fine fine. Magical toy it is. Whatever the case begin petting him.
>>
>>29311771
>You pet the colt more, smiling at his lust.
"Good,… good Cutie. We'll have to make this quick, but that doesn't daddy won't make his son happy and satisfied."
>”Please daddy.”
>You ask for the location and retrieve the bottle of lube with your magic, using your magic then to get the magical toy ready.
>You lube up the magical toy and turn, lining it up with the colt as he licks your member more feverishly.
>using the toy, you gently penetrate the colt, making him moan lather loudly.
>”AHhhhhh! Daddy!~”
>You push the toy as deep as it will go, sparks shaking and shivering as he hugs your length.
>Once the colt returns to licking, you gently toy with and use the spell to fuck the colt, petting him as he licks.
>Sparks then begins to suck on the tip of your length, moving his tongue about as he does to give you more pleasure, his moans adding to it.
>You go faster with the toy, Sparks moaning more.
>He lets out another loud one, letting go of your member and stopping, his lust very heavy.
>”Wait, stop.”
>You stop, feeling worried for a second as the colt moves and get’s the toy out of him.
>You watch as he turns over onto his stomach and get’s his flank in the air, moving his tail to expose himself to you.
>His member twitches and throbs, begging for attention as his hole leaks a little bit of lube, a little stretched from the toy.
>He nuzzles the bed, panting softly as he speaks in a needy tone.
>”Please daddy.”
>>
>>29311936
You see, much better than the invader.
>>
>>29311936
Wow. We sure corrupted him. Hard to say no to him.

"I said we didn't have the time, but I'll make an exception this time. I'll do this because I love you, Sparks. Because one day you'll be part of this family again, and you will be with ours."
>>
>>29311936
"I said we didn't have the time, but I'll make an exception this time. I'll do this because I love you, Sparks.”
>You approach and mount the colt, making him cry out in pleasure.
>You waist no time and begin to thrust into and right up against the colt, making sure not to be too hard.
>Sparks moans loudly, panting as you grunt and moan.
>You give in and pull the colt down with you, wrapping your hooves around him and pounding into him harder
>He squirms and moans, holding onto your hooves around him
>”Daddy! Fuck me hard daddy!~
>You feel the colt clench in pulses as he climaxes, the feeling pushing you over.
>You fill the colt with cum, burying yourself deeply into him and holding there.
>You look down to see his belly bulge out a tiny bit, the colt absolutely full with your cum.
>He nuzzles your hoof, panting heavily still.
>”Daddy~”
>>
>>29312193
So how's that for a wake up call?
>>
>>29312193
"There ya go, got what we missed last night. Satisfied?~" Nuzzle and kiss him a bit.

Clean up and get ready to pilot to our destination while breakfast is made. Of course, we have to ask if Sparks can give his shield just for this mission. Slip of the mind on everyone's part.
>>
>>29312193
Rub the belly and ask him if he likes to be full of our cum.
>>
>>29312193
"There ya go, got what we missed last night. How's that for a wake up call? Satisfied?~"
>You nuzzle the colt, kissing him too.
>Sparks kisses back, smiling and nuzzling back.
>”Yes daddy~, I am very. I loved it.”
>The colt sighs and smiles, wiggleing against you with a slightly sleepy smile.
>”I feel so full daddy.”
>You smile, reaching down and rubbing his belly.
“You like being full with daddy’s cum?”
>”Yes daddy, it feels so good.”
>You nuzzle and kiss the colt more, pulling out and watching as cum spills out of him.
>Sparks groans, giving a soft pant as the cum drains from him and down his flank.
“Mind if we take your shield today? I want Breeze to have it.”
>Sparks nods, hugging you still.
>You use the cleanup spell and get dressed, leaving and quickly eating before you head to the bridge.
>You begin piloting, alone on the bridge until you hear the door open.
>Surprisingly enough, the light hoofsteps belong to Sparks, the colt climbing up and sitting on your lap.
“Everything okay bud?”
‘Yes daddy.~’
>You feel a soft peck at your jaw, Sparks then sitting and wiggling in place before he leans against you.
>”So… could I come for this one? It’s okay if not. I gave my shield to mom too.”
>>
>>29312377
There shouldn't be any hostiles on this one.
>>
>>29312377
Sure, just make sure to get back when needed. You already gave your shield and I don't want a repeat of somepony getting injured if possible.
>>
>>29312377
As long as he sticks with the group. It's ruins exploration so the main risk is booby traps or collapsing structures. Getting trapped where no one could hear him would be a bad deal.
>>
>>29312377
>You nod, smiling at the colt.
“You can, but you better listen and be sure to get back when needed. And you stay by the group, I don’t want anypony getting hurt or trapped.”
>The colt hugs you tightly, feeling excited.
>”Thanks dad.”
>The flight goes by smoothly, you landing on the planet and at the destination with no problem.
>You head to the cargo and exit after gearing up yourself, immediately being greeted by a stallion with white clothing.
>He undoes the wrap on his head, smiling.
>”Hello friends! My name is Searchlight. You the mercenaries?
>>
>>29312558
"That's us. Name's Hunter and we're here to guide some ponies for to explore some ruins. Everything is ready, including my fashion sense!"

Is mech Fixit coming along? Not much to destroy, but leaving her here would be pointless.
>>
>>29312558
Let's take a look around to get a judge of the place, what the planet's like and everything. Is Searchlight the only one or are there more? What can he tell us about the ruins, the dangers and whatnot. And did he request mercs because of a specific need?
>>
>>29312612
I'd say bring her along unless the explorers don't want her to. Never know when a heavy mech can come in useful.
>>
>>29312718
I honestly just want her to wave and say hello to everyone. The image of threatening mech with a filly voice will garner fame. How exactly big is this mech? Titanfall size, or something smaller?
>>
>>29312558
>You take in a breath, looking at the surroundings for a moment.
>There ate tents in the distance of what seems like an endless desert, not too far away from where you landed, some large stone structures near them and everywhere in the distance.
>You can see ponies waiting in a vehicle behind Searchlight, none of them armed.
"That's us. Name's Hunter and we're here to guide some ponies for to explore some ruins. Everything is ready, including my fashion sense!"
>The stallion laughs, nodding.
>”I see, some of the ponies might get a laugh and call you DD. It’s honestly very fitting for this place, it’s hot here.”
>You gesture to the vehicle and ponies.
“Your friends?”
>”Oh! Yes, fellow lovers of ruins and old history like me. You can see our outside base in the distance.”
>”Outside? You have another?” Rusty asks.
>”Yes, inside the entrance, it’s nice and cool there.”
“Why do you need mercenaries? I’m guessing it’s for a reason. What kind of dangers are there?”
>”Well, for help! Exactly why we wanted magic users. We can’t keep a constant budget for heavy equipment, so we need help getting doors open or moving rubble. That, and like you said, the dangers. This particular set of ruins belonged to an ancient race long gone, we think they could be related to the Naga’s or a different kind of Naga. They were mechanically advanced, no magic, but still made traps and what not. We want medical ponies and magic users to help us. There are a few wild animals too, some hide in the ruins.”
>>
File: Atlas.jpg (112KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
Atlas.jpg
112KB, 800x469px
>>29312745
Slightly shorter Titan to ME3 Altas, but more of a Titanfall + Assaultsuits Valaken/Leynos look.
>>
>>29312795
I presume we'll be moving as one group?

We should bring both the mech and dog body. Two sets of sensors looking out for dangers. If they're ready to move let's go make sure our crew is too.
>>
>>29312795
Before we get started, any notable animals to be aware of that may be in these ruins. I want to know what we're gonna deal with just in case.
>>
>>29312795
To bad we didn't hire that naga when we had the chance.
>>
>>29312858
Hey, maybe we'll get a chance to now.
>>
>>29312795
“Before we get started, any notable animals to be aware of that may be in these ruins? I want to know what we're gonna deal with just in case. I presume we'll be moving as one group?”
>”Yes, or within a good distance. No separation or splitting up. Most of them are about the size of a pony, carnivores with claws, the rest are small and can poison you. We only had on incident though, they only attack if they are left with no option or are approached. Generally you can avoid them.”
>You give a nod, looking back into the ship.
“Anything we can’t bring with us?”
>”Up to you, as long as you aren’t pirates in disguise! And as long as it can fit on our vehicle. Some of you will need to ride on the trailer, there is more of you then I expected. Do you have everything?”
>>
>>29312963
We should be good.
>>
>>29312963
Sadness engaged. I don't suppose a mech can be brought with us on that vehicle?

Take what we can and get on. Ask kindle to take care, and to make something refreshing once we come back from this desert.
>>
>>29313073
We got the thruster upgrades, this is literally grade A testing grounds for proper movement! Besides, isn't the Mech a vehicle? We can keep up, bring the damn thing.
>>
>>29312963
>You give a nod.
“Load up everypony. Take care Kindle, think you can manage something refreshing for when we get back?”
>”Ice cold drinks will be ready! I get something summer-ish prepared.”
“Good, thanks!”
>You head back into the ship with kindle, smiling.
>”Hunter?” Midnight calls.
“Be right there!”
>You smile at the mech, giving a whistle.
“Come on Fixit!”
>The mech snaps upright with a metallic clank, moving to you and opening up like before.
>You hop in and everything closes up, Fixit speaking to you.
>”The controls are yours master Hunter.”
>You move out with the mech, hearing laughter from your crew.
“Bring your smaller self too, I want more sensors for this.”
>”Understood.”
>You look to the screen to see Fixit’s body leap up and grab hold of the Arc cannon, holding onto the arm after.
>You all move out, you using the mech and it’s thrusters to move. You boost forward in short bursts, being faster then the vehicle at times without even flying.
>You get to the Camp in no time, seeing more ponies and even a Naga.
>>
>>29313187
Those are some damn quality thrusters we got there. Introduce ourselves and check where they need us to start working.
>>
>>29313187
Let's get to it. Ask them where we're needed. Let's see what Rusty can dig up in this place.
>>
>>29313187
Say hello, introduce everyone, and describe their relevant skills. Pair off our crew as explorer buddies. Each is responsible for making sure the other doesn't wander too far from the main group alone and watch each other's backs. For bonus points the pairs will be ponies that normally don't hang out much.
>>
>>29313187
I wonder if it could be Nami?
>>
>>29313187
>You nod and move to your crew, looking to Rusty first.
“Rusty, have a look around and see if you can find something”
>”Aye aye! Ah won’ let yah down cap.”
>She trots off, looking around the surface ruins
“Alright, we are pairing off as exploring buddies, you are to make sure your buddy doesn’t get lost and is safe. Let’s pair off with ponies we don’t hang out with too often.”
>”Well… I never really talked with you too much after hitting you, you and me Mich?.” Midnight says.
>”Sure, love to.”
>”Twitch?” Breeze asks.
>The stallion Hybrid nods, smiling.
>You can feel fear from the crew, pinpointing it to Sparks.
>The colt glances over to the Naga, looking nervous.
>The explorers approach, Searchlight Smiling.
>”We are set! We will get the canteens once we get into the ruins.
“Good. This is my crew, Bre-“
>”Ah found somthin’!”
>Rusty runs up, smiling widely as she produces a large crystal.
>The crystal hovers and spins, glowing blue.
>”Oh! Another one.”
“Another?”
>”Yes, we found one before. They are very odd, they produce energy that is not magic. We think that they are power sources or keys. That’s 1000 credits for each of you.”
>>
>>29313438
Nice, Lets talk to the Naga.
>>
>>29313438
"Well color me impressed! If you found that on the surface then I can't wait to see what you dig up in the actual ruins. Wanna team up with me, Rusty?"

Teletalk to Sparks: 'You alright, bud? First time seeing a naga?
>>
>>29313438
"That's.... are you an entity of luck? We haven't even started!"

'You okay Sparky? Bad run-ins with Nagas before or your first time seeing one?
>>
>>29313469
I'd actually like Rusty and Sparks. Living on the streets also requires luck.
>>
>>29313438
>keys
Tell her to show it to Breeze. And we'll hang on to it for now, if it's a key it could be useful once we're inside.

>>29313490
That leaves us and Steel, and Ash and Rebel. Fixit!mech can stay with the main group and be the main muscle for moving big stuff if anyone needs it, otherwise she can scan for anything interesting.
>>
>>29313490
Yeah, I much prefer this pair. They seem to have their street smarts and stories to share.
>>
>>29313490
>>29313528
So how long is it going to take for him to get her into bed?
>>
>>29313552
When it turns out that she is secretly a pedophile or something along those lines.
>>
>>29313438
"That's.... are you an entity of luck? We haven't even started! If you found that on the surface then I can't wait to see what you dig up in the actual ruins.”
>”What can ah say? Ah’m a lucky bitch.”
“Show it to Breeze, we better hold onto it if it is a key.”
>”Agreed.” Searchlight says.
>You look at Breeze, seeing her look over the crystal.
>”I’ve never seen anything like this, wow.”
“Alright, let’s finish pairing up. Sparks and Rusty, Rebel and Ash, Me and Steel”
>”You know you are boned if I go with you.” Steel says.
>You snicker, shaking your head at the masked pony
“Fixit can stay with the group and do the heavy lifting, and scan for things.”
>”Understood master Hunter.”
>Your uncle looks to the mech, looking surprised.
>”You put Fixit in the mech? Holy shit, I know it’s been years, but I don’t remember Fixer letting wepions be allowed with it.”
>You look to sparks, giving a smile.
'You okay Sparky? Bad run-ins with Nagas before or your first time seeing one?’
>’First time… I don’t like her she’s… I don’t know, scary
>>
>>29313634
Lets actually talk with this Naga.
>>
>>29313634
Just come up and talk to her. I bet she's not scary once you get to know her.
>>
>>29313634
'Sorry to sound patronizing, but don't always judge somepony by looks alone. Like a certain colt that had a weapon, turned out to be a mastermind at hacking, and ended being lovable. Let's just talk to her and see how she really is.'
>>
>>29313634
Everyone figured that Fixit should be trusted a bit more after years watching out for me. She certainly deserves much more freedom for always being there for me.
>>
>>29313634
'Sorry to sound patronizing, but don't always judge somepony by looks alone. Like a certain colt that had a weapon, turned out to be a mastermind at hacking, and ended being lovable. Let's just talk to her and see how she really is.'
>’Fair enough… I’m sorry for stabbing you dad.’
‘It’s okay bud.’
>You look to your uncle, smiling.
“Everyone figured that Fixit should be trusted a bit more after years watching out for me. She certainly deserves much more freedom for always being there for me.”
>”That’s fair I suppose.”
>”Shall we?” Searchlight asks.
>You all begin moving, walking into and down some stairs into the ruins.
>You gesture to Sparks, moving to the Naga with him as you all walk.
“Excuse me, your name?”
>The Naga looks to you, a tongue flicking out as she smiles.
>“Rei, and you are the leader, Hunter, yessss?”
“I am, I wanted to talk for a bit, Naga’s are rare and this place seems closely related to them as I’m told.”
>”Yesss, quite interessssting really. I’ve sssstudied my own and never quite sssseen anything ssso closssse. There issss plenty to find here.”
>The Naga looks to spars as she slithers along, frowning.
>”Sssscared little one?”
>Sparks says nothing, the Naga laughing.
>”Don’t blame you, my people are quite nassssty at timessss. I much prefer ssssstudy over sssslavery”
>’Alright, I’m wrong I guess. Still scary though.’
>You all reach the bottom, Searchlight giving water to you and your crew.
>”Alright, you can help with the first task of opening the door.”
>He gestures to a large blank stone door, some rubble covering it.
>”We are going to take pictures and search as you advance, so you are setting our pace.”
>>
>>29313882
Alrighty, Rebel, us, and the mech will move the rubble and try to open the door. Steel will be at the forefront of the party as we progress through the ruins being immortal and all. Everyone else explore at will, try to stay out of pictures if you've got a history looking for you. If you've got wings keep an eye on the roof for anything interesting.
>>
>>29313882

>You nod, looking to your crew.
“Alright everypony, take a look around and try to stay out of the pictures, keep an eye up above if you have wings. Rebel? With me and Fixit. Let’s get that door open.”
>You all move to the door, you and rebel moving heavy rocks with magic as Fixit picks them up manually.
>It’s hardly long before you get everything cleared, only the door remaining.
>”Sweet!” Rebel says, smiling.
>You press on the door, getting nothing and seeing nothing as you look around.
>”Master Hunter, please move.”
>You look back and move aside, Fixit pressing on the door.
>Nothing happens, the mech stopping.
>”These doors are not load bearing objects. I have an idea.
>The mech draws it’s blade, the thick metal object looking very heavy,
>The heat hand glows, getting orange and hot enough that you can feel a hint of warmth.
>The orange glow quickly travels up the blade, Fixit positioning it and ramming it through the door.
>The blade melts and cuts through the stone, Fixit carving a perfect square entrance in the door.
>A whistle get’s your attention, three of the researchers looking at Fixit in awe.
>”Wow, cute voce for a machine like that…”
>”Damn…”
>>
>>29314014
Give Fixit a grin and tell her that we think they like her.

Steel on ahead, Ash, Rebel, and us following, Fixit right behind.
>>
>>29314033
This
>>
>>29314014
>You smile at Fixit.
“I think they like you.”
>”They do… I see why you like ponies admiring you now.”
>Rebel laughs as you call out for Steel, having him take point.
>You get into formation and advance, seeing plenty of the same stone walls.
>The walls begin to take a smooth shape, more squared corners with sand and dust.
>You all keep advancing, a click wounding as Steel takes another step.
>The ground trembles, torches on the walls lighting up.
>One by one everything lights up from torches and fires, a large room ahead being visible now with a fairly high celling.
>”Woah.” Ash says.
>You all move forward, getting into the room to see even more.
>Amazing and beautiful markings and carvings dawn the walls, most of them having Naga like creatures.
>You also see bones and skeletons of similar look, a large and decorative door in the center of the opposite wall and two open areas on both sides.
>>
>>29314199
Lets give everybody time to search the area before we continue. Remember to be careful of traps.
>>
>>29314199
The skeletons are concerning. Flyers out and scan the room quickly to see if there's anything obviously dangerous on the walls or ground level. The front group can then proceed to the next door to get a good look at it while everyone else searches.
>>
>>29314199
Examine the carvings. Do they tell a story about this place?
>>
>>29314199
>>29314230 (me)
Oh, and check to see if there's any magic residue on the bones. Assuming we can sense that kind of thing.
>>
>>29314199
>You look back waving some of the crew forward.
“Alright, if you can fly, hover over the area and look for dangers. Everypony else wait.”
>You and your airworthy crew fly over the area, looking around for any signs of danger.
>You all come up with nothing, you approaching the bones after.
>You don’t see or sense anything abnormal, letting everypony know it is safe but to proceed with caution while your team checks the door.
>Searchlight moves to you, looking over the bones.
>”These have been here for a long time… it looks like a natural death.”
“You sure? I’m worried about traps, or something else.”
>”I can’t be sure, but I think so.”
>You give a nod, looking at the walls.
“Is there a story here? Something you can tell me?”
>”Well… let’s see. It looks like we are right though, these species are very close to the Naga.”
>You both going to the wall, the stallion closely looking over it as he takes pictures.
>”Wow, their language is similar, but different.”
“You can read it?”
>”Not quite, I can give a rough translation. An interpretation.”
>He goes over the walls, mumbleing.
>”It’s… something about gods, god like beings… guardians. Guardians of their race. This is the home of the guardins, their weapons and treasures. These pictures are of their battles and historic moments. And… and…”
“And?”
>”It tells of their power a bit, how they could do godlike things and had godlike constructions…”
>Rusty approaches you with Sparks, smiling.
>”Hey cap! Yah won’t believe this, we think that crystal will open the big door. Also…”
>Sparks makes a small bag levitate, gold coins and gems inside.
>>
>>29314431
"You know I'm starting to really get tempted to rip off both are clothes and switch, because at this point you're making me look bad at wearing all this while looking for treasure."

If everyone is ready, head out to that big door with the crystal. I'm sure nothing will go wrong interacting with it.
>>
>>29314431
Damn, keep up the good work! I think we're gonna be rich by the time we're done with this place.
>>
>>29314431
Well let's just hope that the Guardian this temple is for is long gone, the Nagas might get their penchant for slavery from their deities.

Great job Rusty and Sparks! Stick anything you don't want to carry into the mech.

Let's have Fixit knock on the door politely before opening it up.
>>
>>29314431
Anything interesting about the open areas near the door?
>>
>>29314431
"You know I'm starting to really get tempted to rip off both our clothes and switch, because at this point you're making me look bad at wearing all this while looking for treasure."
>”It’s a gift ah tell yah… Though, you might look good in plaid.”
“Good work you two, just put everything you can’t carry in the mech. We will open the door once everypony is ready. let's just hope that the Guardian this temple is long gone, the Nagas might get their penchant for slavery from their deities. “
>You have Fixit give the door a nock and push as you look around near the door, searching for anything.
>You smile as you stumble across a fair-sized gold amulet of sorts, a large orange gem in it.
>You pocket it and head to the door, Breeze putting the crystal into place.
>The crystal glows brightly and disappears, the area shaking as the doors open.
>There is a hall with lit torches, leading off into three areas, more bones ahead too.
>You also see large statues and more runes and pictures on the walls.
>>
>>29314574
Give it the usual swoop from the sky in case of traps then let's head in and explore.
>>
>>29314574
Look for traps.
>>
>>29314574
>Though, you might look good in plaid.
Noted.

Someone didn't want this door to be entered so easily. Stay cautious of traps and see what we can translate from those walls.
>>
>>29314574
Sounds like a bigger hall than before. Steel on point again, Ash and we'll follow hovering, giving the left and right respectively a once over. If the hallway splits then we'll take the left area/room first with a scan then search. If it's more of an open air kind of three areas then scan all three and search. Ask Breeze to get a headcount and do so again every few rooms to make sure we're not leaving anyone behind.
>>
>>29314574
>You repeat the procedure, Steel on point while you and ash look for traps as you fly.
>Again, everything looks safe, everypony going forward.
>More pictures are taken as you order Fixit to scan ahead.
“Anything you can tell me from these walls?”
>”More of the same, tales of the guardians… and their protectors and machines.”
“Protectors?”
>”Even guards need guards I suppose.”
>Once the area is clear, you move on and check with Fixit, finding that it is clear.
>You repeat the procedure again as you move to the left of the three rooms.
>When you see it is safe again, you let the ponies explore, looking around yourself.
>You find some gold coins, everypony getting a little of the same finds.
>”This looks like a barracks, or a resting area. A place where entertainment or conversation was had. I’m finding ink wells and papers with writings.”
“Do they say anything?”
>”I don’t want to check and ruin them from their ageing. Good work by the way, you are all going to be getting quite the pay so far.”
“Really?”
>”Yes, I’m not subtracting the worth of the crystal because it was lost. It you turn in everything you found with what we also found… each of you is looking at 8000, and we are still building up that profit. Soon we-“
>A loud bang sounds, the ground shaking as another sounds.
>The ground stops shaking and everything stays silent.
>”That came from the main hall.” Midnight says, his ears twitching.
>The grounds shakes slightly, the shaking growing little by little.
>>
>>29314724
Protectors
>>
>>29314724
Looks like we're gonna have a fight on our hooves. Quickly get into the mech and head out.
>>
>>29314724
Front party head back to the main hall, the others need to quickly scan the other two rooms to make sure there's nothing coming up behind us. Make sure that door is staying open.
>>
>>29314724
“Fixit!”
>”Ready.”
>You run toward the mech at is opens up, hopping right into it.
“Forward team with me, everypony else be ready for a fight.
>You move the mech as your crew gets into place, going towards the main hall.
>Before you get there, a stone golem of sorts moves around the corner, the same size of the mech, dragging it’s feet on the ground.
>The ground shakes badly as it moves, the golem getting closer very slowly.
>”Fuck sakes.” Ash says
>Rebel shoots at the golem with spells, magic hitting it.
>The golem slowly holds up a hand and a blue light comes forth, catching the magic from Rebel.
>The shots from the crew do the same, you crew stopping after a second.
>”Oh fuck.” Rebel says.
>The shots all come flying back to you as the golem throws them, hitting the mech’s shields.
>The shields hold, the golem advancing.
>>
>>29314827
Ranged isn't an option. Heat blade it!
>>
>>29314827
Ask Steel what explosives he has handy, we might need to use them if there's many more of these guys.
>>
>>29314827
Slice them up! Can we use magic at the same time while using the mech? If so, use binder to throw them off-balance.

>>29314851
Hopefully he has remote explosives on him so we can quickly set them up and blow them away.
>>
>>29314827
Tell Midnight to verity that the naga is still with the crew.
>>
>>29314827
>You draw the mech’s heat blade, getting ready.
”Midnight, is the naga still there?”
>”Yes, everypony is here.”
“Good. Steel, what kind of explosives do you have?”
>”What do you need?”
“Something remote incase there is more.”
>You charge forward, swinging the blade at the golem.
>The golem is too slow to block it, but takes the hit well, it’s glowing chest shining as bright as it’s head.
>You slice a good section of it’s arm off, swinging again for another good slash on it’s body.
>The golem swings and knocks you and the mech back into the wall, a beeping alarm sounding.
>”Impact alert, system stable.”
>The golem does a slow windup, readying to strike again.
>>
>>29314973
Cut off the other arm and stab him right through the chest and pin him to a wall.
>>
>>29314973
We have the advantage in speed with these thrusters. Dodge and do >>29314988
>>
>>29314973

>You use the booster to move out of the way, the golem striking the wall and making it crack.
>You wind up and slash at the arm and cutting it off.
>The golem turns slowly, giving you time to ready to run it through with your blade.
>You run through the chest of the golem, pining it to the wall.
>The glow from the golem fades and the whole thing falls apart, Rebel howling in a cheer.
>”Fucking nice you beautiful trap changeling!”
>You give a sigh, smiling.
“Are we good Fixit?”
>”System stable, damages unknown. Zero issues or notable problems found.”
>>
>>29315043
The glow faded when we ran the blade through it's chest. Examine the inside of it's chest, there might be a weak point there.
>>
>>29315043
Any more hostile golems to report? I'm ready to fight off some more.
>>
>>29315043
Check back in the entrance room while the rest of the crew looks into the other two rooms.
>>
>>29315043
>You pull the blade out, the clawing at the chest of the golem.
>There is a destroyed crystal, one like you used to open the door.
“Everypony be careful and explore slowly, I’m moving back to the entrance to look for more of those things.”
>”Be careful Hunter…” Breeze says.
>You go back to the hall that connects to the entrance, only turning the corner to see something different.
>The entrance door is closed and glowing a bright blue, no more golems around
>”Hunter, look up.” Fixit says.
>You look up In alarm to only see a blue line running across the ceiling.
>You follow it, seeing it connects to the door and goes down the middle hall.
>”That could be a power source for the door.”

Sleeping now, will return soon.
>>
>>29315151
Check the other side of the hall, leave Midnight and Mitch at the intersection to keep an eye out. If that's just another barracks room we can progress down the central hall, same as before.
>>
File: file.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2KB, 128x128px
>>
>>29315296
Solid plan. I see no reason to change anything.
>>
>>29315151
“Let’s go.”
>You begin moving, quickly explaining the situation.
“…So Midnight and Mich? Stay at the intersection while everypony explores. Watch for protectors.”
>”Got it.”
>”Okay.”
>You go down the hall following the blue light on the roof.
>You hit another door, Fixit pushing against it.
>This one budges slightly, eventually just cracking and falling apart.
>You gasp at the huge room, slackjawed.
>”Hunter?” Fixit says
“Yeah?”
>”Jackpot.”
>Gold, gems, crystals, even decorative blades line the room.
>Looking up, you see the blue light split off into three directions, going to three doors with crystal slots like before.
>The doors have ancient writings on them, And in the center of the room there is a red crystal like the one from earlier.
>>
>>29317213
Look around the room for traps. Is the red crystal on a weight triggered pedestal? We might need to replace it with a bag of sand...
>>
>>29317213i
Inform everyone on what we found right now. Check for the usual traps. We've got a lot more to explore if we want to get out of here alive.
>>
>>29317213
>You head in slowly, looking for traps.
>You don’t see anything proceeding forward to the pedestal,
>The mech shifts on the next step, the floor slinking slightly.
>Darts fly and tis the mech, simply bouncing off.
>You give a sigh in relief, getting closer to the crystal.
>The crystal floats there, not being held up by anything.
“Everypony, come to where I am. I found something.”
>”We will be there when we can Hunter. Ran into a problem.” Twitch says.
>You turn in the mech.
“What kind?”
>”Rubble fell onto Ash, her leg is broken.”
“She going to be okay?”
>”Yes, we are just going to be a bit slower.
>You wait for a good bit, everypony eventually getting to the same room.
>Twitch carries Ash, The griffon groaning slightly.
>Everypony looks around in amazement, Searchlight moving to you.
>He looks at the crystal, bulling out a blue one.
>”Hmm… it’s bigger… different.”
>>
>>29317349
I don't trust that it's on display like that. We should grab all the loot here before we grab the crystal. Ask Twitch if he can put Ash's leg back in place so we can use rapid heal on her.
>>
>>29317349
As much as I would to examine that red crystal, this is typically the part where the ruins entirely collapse if we pick it up. It was also booby trapped earlier so it has some importance in guarding it. Ask if Ash wants rapid healing to be used on her before we explore those other doors.

Jesus, I really want to get numb the pain of this spell. It's bloody sadistic.
>>
>>29317421
Solid idea. Maybe we can ask for a painkiller spell when we get back to black market station.
>>
>>29317349
“As much as I would to examine that red crystal, this is typically the part where the ruins entirely collapse if we pick it up. It was also booby trapped earlier so it has some importance in guarding it. “
>”Fair enough, let’s looka round more.
>You move to Twitch and Ash, looking over the Griffon.
>Her front leg is swollen, Ash holding her shoulder.
>”Stay still.”
>”Sorry…”
“Ash, can I use my rapid healing on you?”
>”Yes, fuck.”
>”No.”
>You look to twitch seeing him shake his head.
>”As odd of a spell as it is, rapid healing promotes growth and regeneration. Her bone fragments could expand and cause more damage. Do you have a bone mending spell?”
>You shake your head, sighing.
“No, I don’t…”
>”Then you can’t help. Sorry to be blunt about it, but none of us want to cause more damage.
>Twitch sticks her with a needle, Ash sighing and relaxing
>”That should help with the pain. We can get her fixed up at the ship. Good as new.”
>>
>>29317464
Guess we should buy the whole set of healing spells when we get back.
>>
>>29317464
Fair enough. Let's loot this place before we take the crystal. This is a motherload!
>>
>>29317464
>You give a nod.
“I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for more healing spells.”
>You leave them be, hopping out of the mech and looking around the room.
>There are plenty of gold items and decorative things, gems and crystals of all shapes and sizes.
>You approach Searchlight as he reads the walls.
“So, quite the find? Find anything interesting?”
>He looks at you, nodding.
>”You are going to be one rich pony after this, this is all quite the find, hopefully we all get out alive. AS for interesting… yes.”
>He points to the roof, gesturing to the light.
>”My guess is that the barriers that is keeping the exit shut is powered by three sources, just shutting one off behind these new doors should do the trick.”
“Do the doors say something? What’s behind them?”
>The stallion nods, turning back to the middle door.
>”The first is called the room of change, or time. Something about a metamorphosis… it’s hard to translate properly. This one is a room of one of the… the…”
>He squints at the wall, sighing.
>”A resting place of a guardian… a tomb? Hard to say.”
“And the last one?”
>”An armory… something about a great godlike gift as a tool or weapon. …and that’s our problem.”
“What is?”
>”It looks like that red crystal is meant to open one of these doors. I think this place was less of a building and more of a storage… could these beings be capable of space travel? Before us?”
>>
>>29317557
Armory sounds really fuckin' good.
>>
>>29317557
“That armory sounds really good.”
>Searchlight laughs, nodding.
>”Spoken like a true merc. I’m more interested in this one, this… resting place, more treasure could be inside. A tomb could be worth so much. And the last one… is very odd. A chamber of change? I wonder if it is religious or something else.”
“How much do you think we have so far? In terms of treasure.
>Searchlight smiles.
>”The gems are worth more then the gold, but I’d say a solid 30000 or 40000. You should go on a luxury vacation. Regardless, our problem remains.”
>He looks to the red crystal.
>”One crystal, three doors, and a likely trap.”
>>
>>29317638
Let's try opening the armory door with the heat blade first before taking the crystal. Actually do we still have the blue crystal? We can try to replace it with that.
>>
>>29317638
>>29317642
Unlikely to work. The red crystal is bigger and has a different energy. I'm personally interested in the room of change but armory sounds more useful for us. Get ready for anything once we grab that crystal.
>>
>>29317638
“Well, before that, let’s try opening the door with the mech first. By the way, still have the crystal? We could swap it.
>Searchlight nods, smiling.
>”Good ideas! Let’s try them.
“Fixit!”
>The mech moves to you, giving a thumbs up.
>“Yes master Hunter?”
“Try opening that door there with the blade.”
>You point a hoof to the door, Fixit moving.
>Again the blade heats up, Fixit trying to jab it though the door.
>The blade bounces off and goes flying into the wall, embedding itself.
>”Oh shit!” one of the researchers shouts.
>The ground shakes again, the walls falling apart.
>Three golems take shape from the rubble, each of them being just like the first.
>One swings at Rusty and Sparks, Rusty grabbing Sparks and throwing him as she dives.
>The colt goes into some rocks as Rusty skids across the floor, hopping up right away.
>”Ah swear to fucking hell!”
>>
>>29317730
Well... shit. Have Fixit pause everything for a sec so we have to time to gather the positions of everyone in this ambush.

I think retreating and have Steel set some explosives to go off when they fall for the choke point. We also need to boost and retrieve that blade. We need it to slice those crystals on the golems.
>>
>>29317730
Oh shit, did we just break the heat blade? Gotta remember to demand a refund, the durability is crap. Get close to them and distract them from Rusty and Sparks. Use the arc cannon to surprise them before they get a chance to absorb it.
>>
>>29317730
>You sprint to the mech.
“Fixit!”
>The mech opens up as you jump, letting you land inside.
>You plug in as the golems go after the ponies and your crew, the Naga slithering out of the way.
“Fixit! We need time to think!”
>Everything goes black and cold again, you opening your eyes to the same room.
>Time is frozen, Fixit running up to you and giving a quick hug.
>”You okay?”
”Yes, where is everypony?”
>Your crew becomes highlighted, glowing orange.
>Most of them are together, Rusty and Sparks only being in real danger by being the closest.
>Some of the researchers are in immediate danger, a golem getting ready to swing.
>”Blade retrieval would be best, it would be possible to tackle an attacking golem with the boosters and grab it.”
“Is it still in one piece?”
>”Yes, the blade just bounced off with such force that it came out of the grip.”
>>
>>29317840
Best thing to do is to boost into the golem about the attack the researchers, grab the blade, and then save Rusty and Sparks. Give everyone time to get to safety.
>>
>>29317840
“Good, we will boost into one of them, grab the blade, then save Sparks and Rusty.”
>”Understood. Ready.”
>everything returns to normal in a snap, things seeming a little slow.
>You post forward and collide with the golem that is going to swing, ramming it into the wall before boosting again.
>Once stopped, you grab the blade and boost for a third time, blade ready to impale the golem.
>You fly right past your crew and skewer the golem right through the chest, watching as it crumbles apart.
>”Alert.”
>You feel the mech shake as a large bolder is thrown at you, the whole thing almost toppling over.
>”System stable.”
>You recover and turn to the other two golems, their attention on you.
>Steel sprints to one of them and smacks a block onto it after jumping up, sending himself flying when it explodes and get’s the golem’s arm almost completely gone.
>>
>>29317942
Attack the other golem first and leave the wounded one for last.
>>
>>29317942
Two on one then. Concentrate on bringing down the stronger golem.. Keep an eye out for any punches or boulders thrown by the other one as we bring this one down.
>>
>>29317942
“The strong one first.”
>”Ready.”
>the blade glows brighter with energy and you charge forward, one of the golems throwing another bolder at you.
>You dodge and swing the blade, cutting the arm of the stronger golem off.
>To your surprise the golem hits you as the arm hits the ground, knocking you back.
>”Unknown error in right arm, movement still possible.
>You charge again, this time sweeping the legs and toppling the golem over.
>Your crew attacks the weaker one, explosions going off on it’s turned back.
>You approach and stab the golem through it’s core, stopping it permanently.
>The other golem falls to the explosives, it’s core still glowing as it lay’s on the ground.
>You approach and end it, giving a sigh as you disconnect.
“Crew count?”
>”All crewmembers and researchers accounted for.”
>>
>>29318062
What's the damage to the mech?
>>
>>29318062
Have Breeze check the arm. The mech is our most effective and almost only defense against these things, we can't be too careful.

While she does that, examine the room again. We'll need to go ahead and load up everyone/the mech with as much as they can comfortably carry assuming removing the power gem will collapse the building. As for the choice in doors we have cool weapons (armoury), body augmentation (metamorphosis), and a new crew mate (guardian).

Do we want cool weapons more, some cool body attribute, or an ancient prometh- I mean naga crewmate?
>>
>>29318062
"You alright Fixit? How's your right arm?"

Go check on Rust and Sparks. Really have to thank Rust for protecting our son there. I also don't think we should try to brute-force our way through anymore doors. I guess they really want us to use this red crystal.
>>
>>29318098
I wouldn't count on the guardian being a new crew mate. I'm worried it's gonna be a boss we gotta fight. My vote is still for armory.
>>
>>29318098
I don't really see weapons being too useful to us, but I much prefer new weapons for some of our crew then augments or a risky crew mate that we have to help adjust to a new world out there.
>>
>>29318113
It's the only thing that really makes sense with the room split. As a game we have three resources other than credits: abilities, weapons, and crew. But it is just a guess. Chances are it would be a boss fight of some sort or another too.

>>29318122
My thought was that we could get the augment since it'd probably be unique and interesting, once we leave this place we'll have more than enough credits to start upgrading weapons.
>>
>>29318138
You're right. A unique augment sounds much more interesting than getting unique weapons. I rather go with that by the sounds of it.
>>
>>29318152
>>29318138
You guys sure we will get an augment...? In some ancient ruins where we found raw gold, gems, and weird power crystals?
>>
>>29318157
Sounds enticing to be honest. We can just buy better weapons after this mission.
>>
>>29318177
Fuck it then. Let's just hope that the "augment" doesn't turn us into a naga or something.
>>
>>29318157
Of course not, it could mean any number of things. The armoury could lead into a room full of the golems that are using said weapons, or they could have degraded into nothing. We don't know what's actually behind the doors, we just have a best guess and should pursue what we're interested in.

I'm for metamorphosis.
>>
>>29318062
>You hop out of them Mech, moving to Rusty and Sparks.
>They both look fine, Sparks wincing and holding his head.
“You both okay? Sparks?”
>”Ah’m fine.”
>”Yeah… oww, my head.”
>Breeze moves to where you are too, looking worried for the colt.
>”You okay?”
>“Yeah… hit my head.”
>Breeze nuzzles and kisses the colt’s head, you turning to Rusty.
“Thankyou Rusty, I owe you for saving my son.”
>”Ahh…. Think nothin’ of it cap.”
“Still, thankyou.”
>You turn to see Searchlight approaching, the stallion looking slightly distressed.
“Guess they really only want the crystal… I’m thinking we should use it on the first room.”
>”The room of change? I suppose… there was something I couldn’t quite make out on the walls, something about it not being for leaders, but for warriors…”
“Well, let’s load up first. Making sure we can get as much as possible in case this place crumbles. We can use the mech.”
>”Good idea.”
>You do as planned and load up with as much treasure as possible, Twitch not being able to take as much with Ash on his back.
>Once you are as loaded as possible, you approach and take the crystal, nothing else happening after.
>Searchlight sighs, giving you a nod.
>”The choice is yours then…”
>>
>>29318265
Use magical copy spell on the crystal. Try to insert the copy into a door.
>>
>>29318289
That's a really good idea.
>>
>>29318289
Hopefully the door doesn't recognize by its energy but size. I really hope we don't get punished for trying this.

Also, now I suddenly don't want to take this augment if it recommends us to not take it. I guess another crew member will have to use it.
>>
>>29318316
My thoughts exactly. It sounds like it's a room for converting golems all of a sudden. Armory then?
>>
File: biggiecheese.jpg (28KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggiecheese.jpg
28KB, 433x446px
Hey im Biggie Cheese
>>
>>29318328
Armory then. We aren't warriors. We bring shame to trying to act like one.
>>
>>29318265
>You think for a second, getting an idea.
>You try the magical copy spell on the crystal, focusing on making an exact replica.
>You feel an immense energy drain, feeling very fatigued and deciding to stop.
>The spell doesn’t stop, then energy drain becoming even worse.
>You feel exhausted as the spell keeps going, not even coming close to stopping as the crystal begins to take shape.
>You feel dizzy, head pounding as your vision darkens and you fall over and hit the ground hard.
>You blink a few times to see the newly formed green crystal laying next to the red one, headache inducing stomping surrounding you.
>”Hunter!”
>your crew surrounds you as you try to get up, Twitch pushing you down.
>”Stay.”
>”Is he okay?!” Breeze shouts.
>”Fine… I think.”
>”Fine? He’s bleeding from his nose and eyes! How the hell is that fine?” Rebel says.
>You can feel an overwhelming need to feed set in, looking around at the prey and crew around you.
>Twitch has you sit up slowly, letting you look at the easy meals.
>The only one you don’t see close is your uncle, Mich away from you, aiming in your direction with a stern look.
>'Hunter?'
>>
>>29318404
'Fine, just...really drained.'
"That thing ran me dry, can a changeling get some love up in here?"

On the upside now we can do the augment room and the armory. I honestly wasn't expecting that to work when I suggested it, but I guess those crystals are just made of pure magic so all we had to do was create one with our own magic pool. If we weren't bleeding from our nose and eyes I would suggest making a third one...
>>
>>29318404
Dammit, focus hunter! Do you really want to bring the same fate to someone the same way that it happened to that child?

Slowly feed from your entire family's love and concern for you, making sure not to overfeed on anyone of them. We only need enough to stop us from starving right then and there.

Note to self: Copying forces us to completely copy what we want.
>>
>>29318464
We're lucky that we had a high magic stat to give us enough control over what is happening right now. We'll need to be careful what we copy in the future.
>>
>>29318531
We grinded the magic stat so we can finally buy that magic enhancer augment. That should set our magic for life.
>>
>>29318404
'Fine, just...really drained.'
>’…good.’
"That thing ran me dry, can a changeling get some love up in here?"
>Your family surrounds you, Sparks sitting on your lap and hugging you.
>You feed on them, trying as hard as you can to not overfeed.
>You feel better, but drained still.
>”You okay dad?”
>”Master Hunter?”
>Both Breeze and Midnight ask the same, nuzzling you.
“Yeah, I think…”
>You try to grab the crystal with your magic, getting nothing and realizing your magic is depleted.
>You groan, head hurting.
>Twitch looks over you, nodding after a bit.
>”Never. Do that again.” Breeze says.
>>
>>29318557
Noted! I just hope the spell worked so all this was worth it. Let's try the copy on the armory door.
>>
>>29318557
Yeah, sorry worrying you all like that. I'll never try something like that again.
>>
>>29318557
“Yeah, sorry worrying you all like that. I'll never try something like that again.”
>”Yeah. You better.” Breeze says, nuzzleing you and giving you a kiss.
>”Good.” Midnight says.
>You all get up, Breeze staying by you and keeping you stable.
>She feels scared, angry too.
>”I will make sure that you can’t leave the damn ship or do work again if you do that again.” She whispers, nuzzling again.
>You get to the door, manualy putting in the green crystal.
>The door glows and opens, making you smile.
>Searchlight laughs, smiling widely.
>”That actually worked?”
>>
>>29318643
Pff, of course it did! Why did you think I made the copy in the first place? Say...you got any experienced magic users in your team that can create another copy? We could open all doors if you do...~
>>
>>29318643
Surprising. Let's just get what we came for so I can get that small vacation.

>>29318663
We should probably tell him in a less enthusiastic manner. Else, our family will get pissed at us for being proud of this.
>>
>>29318643
“you got any experienced magic users in your team that can create another copy? We could open all doors”
>”Sadly, no… one of the reasons why we wanted magic users.”
>You shrug.
“Oh well then, let’s go. Let's get what we came for so I can get that small vacation.”
>You all head down the hall, breeze being particularly concerned with you the entire way.
>You don’t see any more treasure, but to find a lone pedestal, an odd orb atop of it.
>”Wow…”
>The orb floats and glows with light, nothing else being in the room.
>”So this is the godlike tool or weapon…”
>”And that looks like a power crystal.” Rebel says.
>You look over, seeing the crystal in the wall.
>Midnight moves to it and pulls on it before he smashes it, the light on the ceiling disappearing.
>”Hopefully we can leave now…”
>>
>>29318706
Examine the orb and take it.
>>
>>29318706
Take the orb and open up the door for the augment.
>>
>>29318706
Check for traps.
>>
>>29318706
>You approach the orb with Breeze, looking over it.
>Nothing looks particularly dangerous, you reaching out and touching the orb.
>In a flash the orb disappears, your whole foreleg burning hot
“Ahh!”
>”Hunter?” Breeze says, looking concerned.
>The walls flash an appear with runes, everypony gasping.
>”Those words…” Searchlight says, “Taking dagger? Steeling dagger? It’s something about energy.”
>Your hoof burns more, enough that you can’t get it out of your head.
>As you think about it, a fountain of energy jets out of your hoof, looking like magic but not effecting you at all.
>”Hunter?”
>You look to Breeze then back again, the energy gone and burning feeling gone too
>As soon as you think about it again, it all returns, the energy coming from your hoof again in the shape of a cone.
>>
>>29318824
Whoah...try to control it some more. Can we make more shapes with it?
>>
>>29318824
Strange unknown energy? Very interesting. Do some small tests, it seems like it doesn't depend on our magic to use it.
>>
>>29318824
“Woah.”
>You think about the shape of the energy, getting nothing but the same cone shape.
>You look at the stone pedestal, running the blade across it and not even leaving a mark.
>Rusty runs and looks at the other side of the pedestal.
>”It went right through!”
>”it’s a weapon alright, it can kill but… how?”
>”Does it hurt?” Breeze asks.
“No, it feels like nothing. A little burning maybe, but I can use it without magic.”
>”Well, I’d say to test it, but we are short on volunteers.” Rebel says.
>>
>>29318912
Try to shoot it at a wall again.
>>
>>29318912
Lets save it for later than.

>>29318935
I don't think damaging the ruins is a good idea.
>>
>>29318935
We can test it outside when we're not underground.
>>
>>29318912
We can experiment with it later. One more door to open, and it's going to be an augment.
>>
>>29318912
>You stop thinking about the bladelike energy, nodding.
“One more room, then we go home.”
>”Agreed, It looks like we can come back for the treasure later.” Searchlight says.
>You all head back and open the other door, going inside.
>Once again, you encounter no traps, getting to a large room.
>There is another and much smaller room connected to it, Searchlight looking around.
>”This must be it… no leaders but a warrior… I’m guessing it is asking for non-leader fighters? Qualifications perhaps?”
>”What happens here?”
>”Some sort of change… hmm…”
>>
>>29319041
Ask Midnight if he's up for weird ancient technology nonsense.
>>
>>29319041
So this one isn't meant for us. Ask crew what they think about this. Any volunteers?
>>
>>29319041
Also take the energy crystal and don't break it this time.
>>
>>29319041
Wait, when did we choose the second door!?! We might've had a chance to open all three!
>>
>>29319061
We were already drained from creating the copy crystal. We also promised that we won't do it again.
>>
>>29319073
We aren't the only strong magic user and we don't get rid of spellbooks. Also, the door should be open.
>>
>>29319061
I doubt we would have the chance. We don't plan on staying that long and we are the strongest magic user here. If we started bleeding everywhere, we shouldn't let anyone else do it.
>>
>>29319077
I don't think Rebel is up for being fully drained of his magic and bleeding from his eyes and nose. We were able to restore our magic because we're a changeling. We took a fair bit of love from everyone and it still wasn't enough to even cast simple telekinesis again. It would be too dangerous to let someone else do it.
>>
>>29319087
Are we in a hurry to go anywhere after this? Also, since we now know what to expect, we can take precautions. There's also the possibility that multiple magic users can work together to alleviate some of the strain.
>>
>>29319094
That's a possibility I rather not risk.

>>29319091
From what this anon already pointed out, we can't even do magic right now even with the love from three crew members. This is too risky even with more magic users.
>>
>>29319121
I'm more miffed that we immediately jumped to the next room without being given a chance to talk it over with our crew. You know, getting the QMs opinion on whether this idea was possible or not.
>>
>>29319121
Considering there was an implication that we almost went feral and we're the strongest of the lot, I don't think it'd have a positive result to have anyone else do it.

>>29319141
We never expressed interest in it until afterwards and the command was "One more door to open, and it's going to be an augment." We had a chance, we didn't take it, we moved forward instead.
>>
>>29319167
I didn't realize that was a command for which room we were going to next. Had I known, I would've spoken up earlier.
>>
>>29319181
My command there. Sorry about that. Didn't really think the QM was already being generous by letting us open another door.
>>
>>29319181
Well we all make mistakes sometimes. Got an opinion on which crew member to put at the whim of ancient magitech?
>>
>>29319205
I'd decide between Mich, Steel, Rebel, and Midnight. I'd also consider Ash if she wasn't injured.
>>
>>29319205
Not really sure to be honest. Ash has the attitude and is ferocious like a warrior though. I rather let the crew volunteer for this one.
>>
>>29319061
>>29319141
>>29319181
Truth be told, this is more biased on earlier discussion to avoid the second room and take the first or third in addition to >>29318953

Be it a boss or crew member, more interest was expressed at the other two for the possibility of dangers. Regardless, no, a third crystal wouldn't have been an option. the end result would be harmed crew members or a dead Hunter.
>>
>>29319241
Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>29319229
Same person, I'm leaning to Midnight since we'd have more ability to take responsibility of whatever happens.
>>
>>29319261
Out of everyone, she would be the best in the case if something bad were to happen. Very well, I vote for Midnight.
>>
>>29319241
Is the secret way to get all three to knock politely on the middle door?
>>
>>29319041
>You look to your crew.
“Well? Any volunteers? Feel like trying some weird ancient technology nonsense Midnight?”
>Midnight looks nervous, then shrugs.
>“I suppose… what’s the worst that can happen?”
>Breeze looks nervous about the situation, sighing.
>”I’ll be okay Breezy, if Hunter didn’t get hurt I doubt I will.”
>You all watch as Midnight sets down her weapons and steps into the room, nothing happening.
>”So…. What exact-“
>A stone door slams shut, trapping the stallion in the room.
>”Midight!” Breeze shouts.
>You and your crew go to the door and stop, seeing an energy field around it.
”Oh no…”
>There is a flash of light and the door slowly opens again
>A large metal pony steps out, easily bigger then midnight, The black and red armor having flat sides and almost square shapes.
>The head of the pony opens up, the armor pulling back to reveal Midnight.
>The mare smiles as the armor all over her body folds and shifts, revealing her flank and non robotic legs.
>She brushes her new hairstyle aside as he chest shifts and closes to hide all the armor within her, a large scar across her eye now.
>There isn’t a trace of her robotic legs on her, all the plating and armor concealed and folded inside of her.
>She moves to you and gives you a kiss, smiling.
>”Hey Sweetie.”

>>29319284
Nope
>>
Also, go check her stats
>>
>>29319305
Rub one of her legs. "The fuck was that? Do you feel alright? What happened to your eye?"
>>
>>29319305
"Boring! It only changed your gender. Right, let's go home then."

Those stats! She has magic?
>>
>>29319305
Wow.

>>29319319
Also, holly shit.
>>
>>29319305
>You reach out, touching her pony legs.
>They are real, not robotic at all, almost like she never had robotic legs.
“What the fuck was that? Do you feel alright? What happened to your eye?"
>”I don’t know, but I feel fine. Hell, I feel great! And what, something different?”
>”You have a scar…. And you are much taller.” Breeze says.
>”Really? Maybe you can heal it later then… but still, my legs!”
>Midnight jumps up and down, grinning widely.
>”I can feel them!”
>>
>>29319305
Interesting. Did she literally increase in size, or is that just her armor? What hairstyle does she have now?
>>
>>29319389
Well, let's pull out this room's power crystal and leave. Then we can experiment with our stuff.
>>
>>29319389
Congratulate and hug her! She can finally feel her legs again. A lucky boon. Wait... Steel could have been alive if he had gone through. Meh, oh well. He might of just wanted to kill himself if that were to happen.

Looks like we have to find some advanced melee weaponry that also compliments her gun stat. Better hope you never fight her on the field.
>>
>>29319389
>>29319449
...wait. One more thing.
She's fertile again, isn't she? (spoiler)
>>
>>29319389

>You smile, reaching out and pulling the big mare into a hug.
>Her hair is the same colour with highlights, but now strait and longer, looking a little messy.
“Congratulations! I’m glad everything is okay. Come on, let’s all go back now.”
>You all pack up and leave, pulling the power crystal out this time, having no trouble getting out.
>Searchlight sighs once you all are out, smiling at you.
>”Well then, the check is in the mail I guess, each of you have earned at least 30000 credits. Thank you for all your help.
>”Wait, we all get that much?” Rebel asks.
>”Yes, ancient treasure like this is rare and worth plenty.”
>Rebel claps his hooves together, grinning.
>”Score!”
>>
>>29319586
Looks like we can celebrate when we get to the next station. How about Blossom?
>>
>>29319586
Right, time to go back and relax back at the ship. Ash is injured and we are exhausted from magic use from that crystal. Kindle or Rust will have to drive for us to the next station.
>>
>>29319586
When is Midnight going to realize that she can use magic?
>>
>>29319586
>You say thanks, getting tack to your ship with the help of the researchers.
>You look to your crew once aboard, smiling.
“Alright, time for rest… what’s the nearest station? How far is blossom?”
>”Blossom station is an hour of flight time.” Fixit says.
“Rusty, think you can get us there?”
>”Ah sure can!”
>”I need a drink…” Ash says.
>”Once you are fixed up.” Twitch replies, carrying her off.
>”Yeah… I think I need a nap.” Sparks says, looking a little sleepy.
>”And I need to do somre re-learning of my body, I feel good but all different.” Midnight says, looking over herself.
>Breeze pulls on your collar, tugging you along slightly.
“Breeze?”
>”You are coming with me and laying down.”
>>
>>29319745
Only if she's the pillow.
>>
>>29319745
I won't resist an offer of rest. I want to be wrapped around your wings if that's okay..
>>
>>29319745
>You follow her, nodding.
“Only if you are the pillow, and I can be wrapped in your wings.
>Breeze smiles, nodding.
>You both go to your room, Breeze helping you onto the bed.
>She lays next to you, letting you rest your head on her chest as she wraps her wings around you.
>She hugs you tightly with her hooves, legs, and wings, nothing being said by either of you.
>Breeze suddenly grabs your head and gives you a very loving and deep kiss, sighing after.
>”I know it is unavoidable… but please don’t scare me like that.”
>>
>>29319879
Give a grin and tell her that we've got to keep things exciting. Plus we get rewarded with snuggles, she's training us wrong.
>>
>>29319879
"I'm sorry. I couldn't break the casting before it was too late. I felt trapped by it until I passed out from the drain. At the every least, I'm happy it didn't turn out to be a waste. Midnight got her legs back again from it, and is getting happily used to them again. Still, I promise I won't do something similar again."

Rest with our Kitty till we reach Blossom. We got a huge shopping list with all the money we have.
>>
>>29319879
>You give a cocky grin.
“I’ve got to keep things exciting. Plus i get rewarded with snuggles, you’re training me wrong.”
>Breeze scrunches her nose, giving you a hard boop
>You snicker, giving a softer smile.
"I'm sorry. I couldn't break the casting before it was too late. I felt trapped by it until I passed out from the drain. At the very least, I'm happy it didn't turn out to be a waste. Midnight got her legs back again from it, and is getting happily used to them again. Still, I promise I won't do something similar again."
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>”Yeah… I was scared for her too… and thank you.”
>She nuzzles you again, purring.
>“Now rest.”
“I plan to, I’m comfy with my kitty.”
>You both cuddle and you fall asleep, waking up to Breeze nuzzling you.
>”We are here.”
>>
>>29320041
So we need to buy shields, more healing spells with some sort of painkiller, a shiny new melee weapon for Midnight, parts to build Fixit's new body, a tag for Breeze's collar, and we also have to plan repairs on the Mech.

Quite a list. First, check the hiring board and go check on Midnight. She might like to walk both her pets to go for some shopping.
>>
>>29320041
We should probably eat something to speed along our physical recovery. If we can get fit enough for a proper fucking we can fill up on love and lust so that by tomorrow we'll be better than ever!

>>29320088
We should also inform the crew to look over their preferred weaponry to see if they want/need any upgrades, and stock up on explosives.
>>
>>29320041
“Good, come on.”
>You both get up, going to the cargobay.
>You can feel lust as you go though the ship, spotting Midnight moving about in the cargo bay.
>She rolls and jumps, laughing and smiling.
>”Having fun?” Breeze asks
>Midnight turns, smiling.
>”You have no idea, I love feeling like this again! What are you two doing? Are you being good?”
“Some shopping actually, but before that…”
>You look to the mech, smiling.
“Fixit? Mind doing a search for new crewmembers?”
>”Right away master Hunter.”
>Midnight moves to you both, smiling at Breeze and putting a hoof to her chin to make her look up at her eyes.
>”Well… I just may come with you two… my little kitten needs her collar accessories.”
>Breeze blushes , smiling as she looks away.
>”I’m sorry master Hunter, I can’t do as you have asked.”
“Why?”
>”The job listings are closed along with all mercenary related functions. There is an investigation happening.”
>>
>>29320190
Could you bring up the results from the last time we were here? Also, anything about the investigation?
>>
>>29320190
Investigating? We can ask what happened, but I don't want to get involved in anything after fighting a band of golems right now. Let's get walked and retrieve that collar for Breeze.

Lust senses indicate that someone banged right now. Willing to bet Twitch and Ash.
>>
>>29320190
"Investigation? What kind?"

'So since your legs are healed...you think your womb is healed too? Also what exactly happened in that room after you got trapped?'
>>
>>29320237
Anon, we aren't suppose to know that information. She's never told us about the womb.
>>
>>29320249
Well either way it would be nice to know so we don't get her pregnant on accident.
>>
>>29320190
"Investigation? What kind? I don't want to get involved in anything after fighting a band of golems right now. Could you bring up the results from the last time we were here?”
>”Searching…”
>You look to Midnight, smiling.
“What exactly happened in that room after you got trapped?”
>”I don’t know, I just saw a light and was different. I feel like I never stepped on a mine, but remember everything. Not to mention that my chest is full of cybernetics now, all my new armor… But, I can feel just fine! It’s super weird.”
“Think you want to test them out? Go on a walk?”
>Midnight grins, giving a wink.
>”Awww, do my girls want a walk?”
>”Master Hunter, the investigation is completely hidden, but I do have recordings of the crew for hire.
>Fixit’s robotic body moves to you, displaying the possible crew meembers.

Name: Waves
Race: Hybrid
Cost: 3000 credits

Name: Nami
Race: Naga
Cost: 8000 credits

Name: Layout
Race: Pegasus
Cost: 4000 credits

Name: Rigger
Race: Unicorn
Cost: 8000 credits
>>
>>29320310
Check if Sparks is awake. If he is I want him to see if he can find anything about this. Anything that affects the merc boards probably affects us.
>>
>>29320310
You should probably get a check up with Twitch if you haven't already. We gotta know what exactly that thing did to you and what cybernetics it installed.
>>
>>29320310
Since we can't do anything about it, lets just have some fun today. At least until something comes up.
>>
>>29320310
"Yes, Master. You are certainly much more bigger and stronger then before. Can you please walk your mares? We would feel much more safer with you." Nuzzle her neck and jaw line.

>>29320340
>>29320351
This. This is Blossom station. Questionable things happen behind the scenes. If merc services are down with no explanation, then we have to stay a cautious.
>>
>>29320310
"Yes, Master. You are certainly much more bigger and stronger then before. Can you please walk your mares? We would feel much more safer with you."
>You move to the large mare, giving her neck and jaw a nuzzle.
>You practically are muzzle height to her now, needing to look up to meet her eyes.
>”Awww, there’s my Sweetie.”
“You should probably get a check up with Twitch if you haven't already after though. We gotta know what exactly that thing did to you and what cybernetics it installed.”
>”Sure thing, walk first though!”
>Midnight goes and grabs both your leashes, getting you both hooked up and everything invisible.
>Breeze has a slight blush as Midnight pulls her along, both of you being kept on short leashes.
>You go to the kink store first, Midnight buying Breeze a tag and lock.
>Midnight grins, looking at the both of you.
>”So… where to then? And I hope you know the store policies, I just may tie you both to a pole if no pets are allowed.”
>>
>>29320432
Let's buy what we need for Fixit's new body. I think it's best if we keep her old body as it does have its uses. Let's ask Breeze what she needs and let's go help buy those parts.
>>
>>29320432
Magic shop next. Got a few spells I want to buy.
>>
>>29320465
Wouldn't the new body have the same uses as the old body if we used it?
>>
>>29320492
That's true. Maybe we should stick with the old body. We need to plan this a bit more.
>>
>>29320492
I'd rather have it be separate myself. The old body is useful on missions and doesn't need to be weighed down with junk, the new body would be focused on replicating the feel of a pony and would stick around the ship for the most part. We also need to get the wireless boosting for the mech if that's going to be where her core resides.
>>
>>29320544
I think the mech improvements should come first than, since it'd have the most immediate benefits.
>>
>>29320544
She would also feel pain if we brought her out in the field with a body meant to replicate all feelings. Best not to make her feel a new feeling out in the middle of action.

>>29320558
Yeah, let's head on to get spells. We need to work on the mech a bit more.
>>
>>29320432
>You look to Breeze.
“If we used Fixit’s old body, would it have the same abilities?”
>”Yes, I figured it would be usefull and much lest costly. We would just be adjusting it’s height, change it’s appearance, and give it five senses for her.”
>You think about it, humming.
“I’m kind of wanting to get shopping done for her.”
>”Well, you can think about it. We can’t get everything today, the “skin” for the body needs to be decided by her. We don’t know what she want’s to look like.”
“True… then the spell store for now.”
>Midnight gives your leashes a gentle tug.
>”Come on girls.”
>She leads you both to the store, smiling the whole way.
>You get to the store, approaching the pony at the counter.
>”Hello! How can I help you?”
“Hello. What kind of medical spells do you have?”
>”Here, I’ll give you a list, there isn’t too many
>Healing: 2000
>Bone mending (effects changeling shells): 4000
>Number: 1000
>Cure: 2000
>>
>>29320584
Fuck bone mending is expensive. Guessing that Rapid Healing is stronger than Healing so let's skip that. What does Number and Cure do?
>>
>>29320584
>Number
I assume that's numb-er. Threw me off for a minute. Bone mending and check out the rest of their catalog.
>>
>>29320604
If it is numb-er then we should buy it. We would save up on morphine.
>>
>>29320584
Has Midnight realized her new magic stat yet?
>>
>>29320584
Numbing the pain would be very well received by our crew. Let's get it along with bone mender. Ask what cure does and check out the rest of their spells.
>>
>>29320630
IIRC magic for non-traditional magic users just means enhanced natural abilities. A griffon flies faster/better and such.
>>
>>29320637
Aww, I wanted to see if she could use the enchanted bullet spell that's here.
>>
>>29320584
“What does cure do?”
>”It’s meant for poisons and such, blood cleaning.”
>You buy number and bone mending, looking at the other spells
>Disruptor (interferes with machines and mechs): 5000
>Lash (magical whip that can hit or throw enemies) :4000
>Blaster (magical grenade): 6000
>Rage (enrages target): 4000
>Equilibrium (Health is transferred to magic) 5000
>Coater (coats ballistic shots with magic energy) 3000

>>29320637
Correct.
Midnight is now more resistant to magic and has sharper hearing.]
>>
>>29320714
Disruptor is damn expensive but sounds so useful. We'll be able to disrupt magic and machines out there on the field to offer support to our crew.
>>
>>29320714
Rage sounds good, get that. That should be it from here. Ask Midnight if she wants to spend all her cold hard cash on a new gun or something for herself.
>>
>>29320714
So when we turn her back into a stallion to get a look at the new and improved dick we're going to be exhausted.
>>
>>29320751
Should we get both? It'll eat through our credits but they both have their uses.
>>
>>29320714
Disrupter, file Rage away as the next spell to get. We've already spent a pretty penny on spells.
>>
>>29320817
Yeah, we can't turn her back without getting exhausted.
She has no protection with her new fertile body either. Quite a problem.
>>
>>29320714
>You buy Disrupter, leaving the store.
>”So… where to now?”
“Not sure… Do you want to spend your money on anything?”
>”Right now? My pets and our new edition... I could get some ammo though.”
>”Could we go to the gun store? I want a better gun.” Breeze says.
“Let’s go then.”
>You all go to the store, beginning to browse.
>Midnight get’s some ammo, Breeze buying herself a plasma rifle.
>”So… anything else?”

>>29320817
>>29320840
To better clarify, magical damage.
>>
>>29320895
That's everything. I want to visit the black market station and get that magic enhancer upgrade.
>>
>>29320907
What about celebrating the big score, relaxing with our family, or investigating the investigation?
>>
>>29320915
We can celebrate on the black market station instead. And if Sparks can't find anything about the investigation then I'm not sure where to start.
>>
>>29320895
"Let's get some protection for ourselves. You never know when it might come in handy. No, I'm not talking about 'that' protection. Our cutie gave Kitty our shield for the last mission, since I was scared of a repeat of that injury. I don't want him risking himself going around with less protection, even if he tends to stay on the ship most of the time."

>>29320932
Didn't we promise Sparks to go see Charon and our family again? We can swing by to that enhancer upgrade later. I also don't think going around investigating with our exhaustion would be a good idea.
>>
>>29320895
Lean against Midnight and pose dramatically. It looks like we went out too quick, she'll have to carry us back.

>>29320907
>>29320915
>>29320932
We can call our cop contact and see if he knows anything. Let's stick around, rest, and determine what parts we need to order for Fixit. We can swing by the black market tomorrow, the magic enhancer isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>29320944
This
>>
>>29320944
This with the addition of buying those shields.
>>
>>29320944
Forest works on Tundra so I'm not sure how he would know anything about what's happening here, but fuck it, might as well ask.
>>
>>29320983
Cops hear things. Either because it's a big enough deal that nearby departments are kept updated, or gossip.
>>
>>29320895
"Let's get some protection for ourselves. You never know when it might come in handy.”
>Midnight grins at you, winking.
“No, I'm not talking about 'that' protection. Our cutie gave Kitty our shield for the last mission, since I was scared of a repeat of that injury. I don't want him risking himself going around with less protection, even if he tends to stay on the ship most of the time."
>”Good idea.”
>You give a little wobble, leaning against Midnight dramatically.
“I think I went out too quickly Master… you might need to carry me back.”
>Midnight smiles, giving Breeze a tug so that she is next to you.
>She goes between your legs and Breeze’s too, getting you both on her back
>”Let’s go then! It sounds like my pets need rest.”
>Midnight carries you to the armor store, letting you see the available equipment.
>Balistic vest: 500
>Very Light armor: 2000
>Light armor: 4000
>Personal Shield: 5000
>Medimum armor 6000
>Quick shield: 8000
>Heavy armor: 8000
>Strong shield: 10000
>Very heavy armor: 10000
>>
>>29321061
Gah, those are more expensive then I thought they would be. But we did promise to get him one. Also considering on getting Rust some better armor. She's good enough of a shot to be on the front lines with us.
>>
>>29321061
Get a personal shield.
>>
>>29321061
3 shields and we have enough to cover the entire crew. Costly, but it'd be nice to know everyone can take a bullet. 3x personal shields.
>>
>>29321103
As much as I hate to admit it, this is probably worth it. Thankfully, Breeze and Midnight said they would cover the costs of Fixit's new body.
>>
>>29321103
I'm sorry, but each of us got 30k credits. Maybe they can take care of themselves and buy their own shields so we can get something better for ourselves? Just buy one for Sparks.
>>
>>29321122
Good point. Hopefully, they do invest in those shields and whatever else they really need.
>>
>>29321122
If we're assuming they're getting their own shields then we should get a quick shield and pass our personal shield on to Sparks.
>>
>>29321169
Sounds good.
>>
>>29321061
>You buy the quick shield, then get carried back to the ship by your master.
>Midnight practically skips with you two on her back, bringing you to your room.
>She then gently sets you both down, undoing your leashes and revealing your collars again.
>She puts on the tag and lock for Breeze, smiling at her.
>”There we go Kitty, all set!”
>Midnight then produces some gummies and feeds you both, then petting the both of you.
>”My good girls~”
>Both of you smile at the attention, Breeze looking at you.
>”So… are we done for the day?”
>”I honestly sure hope so, I’m stuck between spending time with my pets or the cutie” Midnight says.
>>
>>29321232
>I really want the day to end so that I can end this session

Ok, I'm fine with saving everything else until next weekend and going to bed.
>>
>>29321261
wrapping up and going to bed* I mean

Cuddle movie session with everyone.
>>
>>29321232
Drop off the shield in Spark's room before we forget and then go cuddle with marefriends.
>>
>>29321232
Is our cutie alright? I'm still concerned of him hitting his head. Give Sparks his personal shield and gather everyone for a cuddle movie session.
>>
>>29321261
oh come now, it's only mid day in the CYOA.
As tired as i am and as early as i'd wake, i'd rather run
>>
>>29321305
Only mid day? Wow those ruins were exhausting to us.

>>29321290 (me)
Still want to check on Sparks though. Head injuries are always a risky thing. He also still needs more teaching from Midnight if he wants to get involved with us more in the future, and Breeze needs to speak with Fixit about her body.
>>
>>29321290
Just before the movie starts we need to turn into the old version male Midnight and sandwich Breeze between two Midnights, the old and the new.
>>
>>29321344
Only if we got some of our magic back. Don't want to drain ourselves again for no reason. Also we could probably learn those spells while we rest.
>>
>>29321344
I don't think we can. We can't really use magic right now. Let's just sit back and relax.
>>
>>29321232
“Is our cutie alright? I'm still concerned of him hitting his head.”
>”You know, we should all check on him” Breeze says.
>Midnight nods, all of you heading to Sparks room.
>you find the colt just sitting, playing games.
>“Oh, hey everypony.”
“Hey bud, doing okay? Your head alright?”
>”It hurts, but yeah.”
“Here, now you and Breezy both have one.”
>You give Sparks the shield, the colt smiling.
>”Thanks dad.”
>You gesture to your room, smiling.
“Wana be with us?”
>The colt nods, all of you going back to your room.
>You all get on the bed and start cuddling, a moving playing as you do, Fixit laying on the bed with all of you.
>”So…” Midnight says, looking at Sparks. “I have a question, would you like to learn and experience more ‘fun things’?”
>Sparks perks up, looking at her.
>”Like what?”
>”Kinky things. Gags, toys, cuffs, rope. You don’t necessarily need to be the one getting tied and gagged, but you seem to prefer both top and bottom. You get to have more fun with us and get to learn more.
>Sparks nods, smiling.
>”Sounds good, I’d like to.”
>>
>>29321397
Use rapid healing on Sparks to heal his head injury. If it doesn't work then use the number spell.
>>
>>29321397
Hug Breeze so that she can't get away. "Speaking of 'fun things', I think Kitty here had something she wanted to ask us about".
>>
>>29321424
If we can't change shape/use tk then we probably can't use more advanced spells.
>>
>>29321445
We can try and push ourselves for Sparks. Don't want our cutie having a brain injury now...
>>
>>29321397
"Mama could teach you all that later. Does.... that work? Mama or Papa Midnight? Hey, at least I'm trying to find a name! Anyways, that's all for later. Fixit also looked a couple of our... interests. Sparks, you didn't tell me you showed interest in cross-dressing! And Kitty has some unique interests as well.~"
>>
>>29321462
That seems like we'd be risking the spell going awry and hurting his brain.
>>
>>29321477
Then tell him to cast it on himself instead and give him the number spell book so he can learn it.
>>
>>29321477
This. Shouldn't he already been checked by Twitch? I think he might be fine if Twitch didn't say anything. I doubt he would let a notable injury pass like that.
>>
>>29321397
‘How bad is your head? Should I take you to Twitch?’
>’He stopped by when you were sleeping, it just hurts still’
>You smile, looking at the colt
"Mama could teach you all that later. Does.... that work? Mama or Papa Midnight?”
>Midngiht laughs, shaking her head.
“Hey, at least I'm trying to find a name! Anyways, that's all for later. Fixit also looked a couple of our... interests. Sparks, you didn't tell me you showed interest in cross-dressing! And Kitty has some unique interests as well.~"
>Sparks perks up with a blush, Breeze covering her face again
>”What? Oh tell me!” Midnight says.
>”I don’t have an interest… I mean, I was curious about things, but I don’t want to dress up or anything.” Sparks says.
>Breeze just keeps silent, blushing still.
>”Come on Kitty, we are all together.”
>Breeze sighs, shaking her head.
>”It’s still embarrassing, I know we are together, but this is a dark secret…”
>Breeze looks away, blushing still.
>”I… want to be treated roughly.”
>”Ohhh? How rough? Come on, tell us.”
>”Really… rough… umm…”
>Breeze covers her face again, mumbling nonsense.
>”I… masturbated to the idea of Hunter choking me, as he was roughly doing me…”
>Midnight’s jaw drops, some lust coming from Breeze
>>
>>29321581
I'm afraid I didn't catch that Breeze, you'll have to speak up. Tell us what it is you want exactly.
>>
>>29321581
"Hey, it's alright Breeze. We'll be happy to make some of your darker fantasies come true. Before you and Sparks try out some more of these kinks, the safe word is 'cherry'. Don't worry we'll be able to experiment more together. I gotta ask though, how long have you both had these... thoughts?~"
>>
>>29321581
Give Sparks a wink and tell him that this is all he has to do. Whether it's now with us or with another lover down the line you shouldn't be afraid to tell your partners when you have a fantasy you want to indulge in. And if it's a bit extreme, all the more reason to talk about it beforehand. Nuzzle Breezy and ask her if that's right.
>>
>>29321690
At this point, I highly doubt Sparks would want to find another lover with our family there for him. Plus, he agreed long-term. That is unless he inexplicably also beds Rust somehow.
>>
>>29321581
“I'm afraid I didn't catch that Breeze, you'll have to speak up. Tell us what it is you want exactly.”
>Breeze glances around, sighing.
>”I want to be choked… and just be treated roughly during sex…”
>She hides her face again, looking embarrassed.
"Hey, it's alright Breeze. We'll be happy to make some of your darker fantasies come true. Before you and Sparks try out some more of these kinks, the safe word is 'cherry'. Don't worry we'll be able to experiment more together. I gotta ask though, how long have you both had these... thoughts?~"
>”Yeah, this is a little surprising Breezy. Naughty mare.~”
>”A long time… I never told anypony, but… I tried to do it a little to myself.”
>You look to sparks, smiling.
“Whether it's now with us or with another lover down the line you shouldn't be afraid to tell your partners when you have a fantasy you want to indulge in. And if it's a bit extreme, all the more reason to talk about it beforehand.”
>You nuzzle breeze.
“Right Breezy?”
>”Yeah…”
>You can feel more lust from the mare, Breeze biting her lip a little.
>”It scares me, but I just like it, it just feels good when in the moment.”
>>
>>29321709
He'll eventually want to go and do his own thing, have his own crew, and fuck them. Our little cutie won't stay in the nest forever.
>>
>>29321723
I have grown rather attached to keeping him in our family and dare I say even marry him. If he does decide to move on, then he better remember who his family and Daddy is. I am proud of all these moments we had with him. He certainly has developed greatly since our first encounter with him.

>>29321716
You also have a strong urge to be 'filled', don' you? Maybe tomorrow we can actually use that breeding rack that has been gathering dust. Right, Master?
>>
>>29321716
"It scares you, it gets your adrenaline pumping and blood flowing."

Since she's hiding her face in the pillow shift around until we can plant our hoof between her shoulder blades and lean our weight into her, just enough to be uncomfortable while our other hoof grabs her tail and alternately petting and jerking it lightly. Look at Midnight and give an audible sniff of the air. "Can I indulge the kinky little slut master? She's starting to smell needy"
>>
>>29321716
“"It scares you, it gets your adrenaline pumping and blood flowing. You also have a strong urge to be 'filled', don' you? Maybe tomorrow we can actually use that breeding rack that has been gathering dust. Right, Master?”
>Breeze hides her face in the pillow, Midnight nodding.
>”Not a bad idea… maybe I should let a certain stallion help with the breeding.”
>You grin, looking at Breeze.
>You lean on her back with a hoof, propping yourself up as you lean on her.
>Breeze pushes up for a moment as you keep her down, giving her trouble breathing slightly.
>You can feel her fear and more of her lust, reaching and grabbing onto her tail.
>You gently play with it, giving a tug before you smile at Midnight.
"Can I indulge the kinky little slut master? She's starting to smell needy"
>You give an audible sniff, Midnight giggling.
>”If my pet has enough energy… I think I can let you off leash for a bit, I do need to have some fun with the cutie.”
>>
>>29321882
"Oh thank you master! we'll be getting more energy."

Tug harder on Breeze's tail and tell her to get up. No matter how fast she moves slap her ass and tell her to move faster. Sit on the bed, present ourself in prime blowjob position, and tell her to get started. As soon as she starts put a hoof on her head and take control of the speed and depth.
>>
>>29321882
Very well, we can have our fun time right here. Time to act rough on Breeze.

>>29321777
Really attracted to the idea of holding him in our grasp. He has an emotional dependency on all of us after being there for him when he found his mother's grave. He is prime marriage material and who could resist his mischievous attitude?
>>
>>29321882
"Oh thank you master! we'll be getting more energy."
>You give Breeze’s tail a good pull, making her jump.
“Up slut!”
>Breeze starts moving, you going and giving her flank a spank.
>She yelps in surprise, looking back at you.
“Faster.”
>Midnight giggles, turning to Sparks with a smile.
>”Ready?”
>”Almost…”
>The colt’s horn glows, casting a spell and locking the doors.
>”There!”
>You move and get into position, feeling yourself get hard as Breeze turns.
>You sit and spread your legs, ordering Breeze to suck your member.
>She does as instructed, giving you a lick before taking you into her mouth.
>You grab onto her mane and force her down, Breeze making a surprised noise as she gags slightly.
>She struggles with your member, not resisting as you use her and control how fast and deep you go into her mouth.
>Her lust stays up as you use her for a bit, eventually pulling her off.
>Saliva connects between your length and her mouth as she breaths heavily, Breeze giving you a small lick as you hold her mane.
>>
>>29322071
Pull her back down to our base, block her throat with our dick. Give a couple small thrusts, pull her back up far enough to take a breath, then pull her back down. Do that a couple more times, blocking her air for longer each time until she's more used to lacking air. Then start fucking it proper, use her throat like an onahole. Drink in her lust. Keep up a running commentary so that she can still hear our voice and has something to latch on to as she gets deprived of oxygen.
>>
>>29322071
Give her a breather and proceed to throatfuck her even faster. We gotta fill her mouth a bit before getting to business.
>>
I sadly need sleep and not a short nap to be able to work, so that's it for tonight.

HOWEVER! if the thread is still up i can try to run after work for tomorrow. The wait time for lewd can either be 15ish ours or 5 days, by the choice of you guys.
>>
>>29322170
Night Space Bug. Thanks for the offer to write more tomorrow.

So, should we speak to our parents about our relationship with Sparks? It won't be possible to hide our relationship with him since we already planned for things to get serious with marriage and all that. Vex might be the most understanding to it, considering the last quest, and it will help establish how sexually she raised us.
>>
>>29322216
He's our son, why do we have to marry him again? He's already family.
>>
>>29322234
Yeah, doing it isn't necessary. It's possible hiding it all would probably be best. It was only a suggestion done at the beginning seeing how serious things have emotionally gotten with the mother situation.
>>
>>29322234
This. When have agreed to marry him all of a sudden? We haven't even proposed to Breeze or Midnight and you want to marry our son. Even if he does say yes I'm pretty sure we can't legaly marry a 14 year old colt who is also documented as our son. We should keep things as they are and not complicate it for no reason.
>>
>>29322321
It was a suggestion I made at the beginning of the thread for better or for worse. To be honest, I was a bit lost and what our relationship is with him and the future of it. I just wanted to bring up the option to talk about it with the others since the option did technically exist in the future. Of course, we can just ignore that we brought it up and continue to act as his dad. Nothing is set.
>>
>>29322828
>>
>>29323352
>>
File: file.png (846KB, 1180x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
846KB, 1180x800px
>>29324014
>>
>>29322385
Thinking back, the marriage idea is pretty ridiculous and weird even by this quest's standards. I joined pretty late and found out that we adopted Sparks and slept with him with the others. It was such a bad idea and so random that I decided 'screw it' and wanted to see how far this rabbit hole goes. Gotta say, it has been rather humorous in how far it has gotten.
>>
>>29325016
It doesn't look like it's gotten far at all. From my perspective it looks like one guy brings it up randomly with 0 support and giving an explicit command instead of relating their own desires would get denied by other players.

I'm not going to argue about your desires, but when push comes to shove and you try to give a command going in that direction I'd counter it.
>>
>>29325054
Understood. I did it just because I thought that's what some wanted from what I saw in past threads, what with being called 'daddy', and I just grew curious of the challenges and repercussions of a relationship like this. I'll hold back in the future, but I do wonder how this will all end.
>>
>>29324915
Bump

Looks like Sparks will remain our son. A son who has a sexual relationship with his parents, but a son nonetheless.
>>
>>29322071
>You let her take a few breaths before forcing her back down, bringing Breeze right to the base of your member.
>You hold her there, giving small thrusts into her mouth as you cut off her oxygen.
>Breeze pulls slightly but you keep her in place, feeling her fear stay the same while her lust goes up.
>You let off after a few more seconds, breeze gasping for air and only getting a breath in before you bring her back down.
>Repeating this again and again, you find her limit, gently pushing the boundaries of it as you use her mouth.
>You let her have a few breaths every so often, waiting to hear the safe word if need be before using her again.
“Good slut, let’s put you to the real test.”
>You tightly grip Breeze’s mane and hold her down again, giving hard thrusts into her mouth and ising her like a toy.
>Out of the corner of your vision, you see Midnight and Sparks experimenting with some rope, practicing on their own legs.
>You push well past Breeze’s limit this time, letting her up for a few breaths before continuing.
“Master, you will love this slut! she’s so good to use.”
>”Ohhh? Make sure to test her thoroughly, I only want the best.”
>Letting pleasure take over, you keep thrusting away as you suffocate the mare, feeling your sweet release approaching.
>You cum right down Breeze’s throat, letting off so she can get a taste.
>Breeze coughs and breaths rapidly once free of your member, looking a little dazed.
>>
>>29325875
Alright boys, missionary with normal choking, or doggy style using the collar? I'm thinking missionary to make this delve into her fetish more intimate.

Push her over with a firm hoof and give her a couple slaps to wake her up. Rub a hoof on her twat and bring it up to her face, show her how excited she is from all this. Feed on her lust and leave bite marks all around her neck and shoulders while we recover.
>>
>>29325875
Pet her and demand that she swallow of it. She must show that her entire mouth is clean. Give her a breather before moving on to the real thing.

>>29325928
Thinking we go with missionary for this one. She's trusting us with a risky fetish that she is ashamed to tell. Best to make it intimate.
>>
>>29325875
>You pet Breeze, giving a stern look.
“Swallow. I want to see that clean mouth.”
>Breeze does as instructed after a few breaths, swallowing and showing you her empty mouth.
>You grin, pushing her right over and onto her back very firmly.
>You get right over the still dazed mare, raising your hoof and smacking her right across the face.
>Breeze yelps and brings a hoof up to where you slapped her, looking up just in time for you to bring your hoof back down on the other side.
>She looks up at you as she rubs her face, looking a little teary-eyed as her lust stays up.
>You reach down and rub her marehood, feeling just how wet it is.
>You shove your soaked hoof into her face, pushing it right to her nose as you feed on her sweet lust.
“See you slut? You love this, don’t you?”
>Breeze looks away, you going in and biting her neck.
>You use your fangs, giving a harsher bite then normal and making Breeze squirm.
>Her hooves go up and you grab them, pinning the mare under you and making it so she can’t move as you bite her more.
>Some of the magic in you returns, your body feeling better from the returning energy from feeding.
>Breeze cries out as you give one last firm bite, getting a mark on her neck.
>You pull back and look down at the mare, her lust very high as she wordlessly looks up at you with the same eyes as earlier.
>>
>>29326046
Rub yourself on her entrance. The slut has to beg for it if she wants it from us. Time to make her fantasy come true, rough sex with some choking. Slowly find her limit as we deprive her of air. Keep running some commentary to keep her aware. Gotta keep an ear out if the safety word is used too.
>>
>>29326046
Pull Breeze's hips up into the piledriver position. If she wants it rough the standard missionary won't do. Hold her up as our cock and her cunt dribbles down on her and make her beg. Gaze into her eyes as we choke her and fuck her into the bed.
>>
>>29326046
>You grin a little evilly, grabbing the mare by her hips.
>You pull her up and rub against her, looking down at her before you grab her paws and push them forward.
>Her paws are brought right to where her head is, hooves against her chest as she watches you in lust and fear.
>You look down at the mare as both your juices drip down onto her, Breeze being absolutely soaked.
“Beg.”
>Breeze looks away again and you slap her again, getting her attention.
“Beg slut! Say it!”
>Breeze shivers, her lust not dropping
>”I want to be fucked! Please!”
>You penetrate the mare, making her gasp and seizing the moment.
>You go for her neck, squeezing and choking the mare as her hooves dart for yours.
>Breeze’s lust skyrockets as you begin to pound into her, the mare struggling to even get a breath in as you press harder on her neck.
>She squirms, trying to get any level of freedom as you keep choking her, her hooves on yours.
>Breeze climaxes in record time, already shaking in pleasure as you keep going.
>You let off and let her have a breath before going even Harder, freeing up a hoof for a moment to smack her again.
>Tears begin to fall as you fuck the mare, making you pause and let up to check for a safeword.
>When nothing is said, you return and keep roughly fucking the mare, abusing her.
>You growl and smack as the mare makes noises for air, looking into her eyes.
“You’re mine bitch! I’m going to use you like the slut you are!”
>You let off, letting her breath as she coughs a bit.
“Say it, what are you?”
>Breeze sniffles a little, lust as high as it ever has been.
>”A-a slut…”
>You choke her again, grinning.
>Breeze climaxes at least five times as your pleasure builds, the mare looking weak as she gets a little limp, her eyes rolling back a little.
>Still nothing is said when you let her breath, Breeze whimpering as your limit approaches.
>>
>>29326341
Use our returning magic to pin her forelegs above her head. Give her a second to breath and then slam down into her one last time and choke her for the duration of our orgasm. If she goes completely limp let go immediately. Keep drinking in her lust.
>>
>>29326341
Fill her up completely. Try to not let a spill drop. Afterwards, if we had enough to feed on from all this, we are gonna need to use rapid healing on her from all those bruises we gave her. Cuddles and care are a must after what we gave her.
>>
>>29326429
I'd say licking over the bruises/bites as an element of physical care would be good followed by rapid healing.
>>
>>29326341
>You use your returned magic to pin the mare’s forelegs above her head, letting up for her to have a few breaths.
>You slam down into her and choke the mare again, Breeze squirming as you fill her insides.
>Your cum completely fills her and spills out, running down her stomach and to her chest.
>After letting up you look over the mare, Breeze weak and panting, gasping for air.
>You let her fall flay gently, moving over and laying next to and slightly on her.
>The magic within you feels weak but useable, letting you do spells again.
>You lean in and lick the spots where you hurt Breeze, kissing them too.
>The mare sniffs as her breathing returns to normal, tears still flowing.
>She turns over and kisses you weakly, resting against you.
“Breezy?”
>”Mmmh, Hunter… Master…” she says, her voice lower then a whisper.
>You smile, looking up for a moment to see Sparks tied up and gagged, the colt blindfolded as Midnight teases his member.
>>
>>29326820
Give her another kiss, whisper into her ear that we're using her own lust to heal her, then cast the quick healing spell. Then pull her closer against us, watch the show the others are putting on and ask her if it was as good as she imagined it would be.
>>
>>29326820
Just sit back and watch the show with her. Breeze needs some rest and some petting after going through all that. It seems like she enjoyed it greatly at least.

Is she alright though? Too much or too little? Is this something she would like to do again? The neccesary questions to ask.
>>
>>29326820
>You kiss Breeze again, giving a gentle nuzzle.
“I’m using your own lust to heal you, you dirty slut.”
>You canst the spell and fix the bites you gave her, looking at Midnight and Sparks.
>The colt moans through the gag, squirming in his bindings as Midnight teases him more.
>It’s then that you notice the colt has the denial device on him, midnight asking if he is alright and continuing when he nods.
“So…Too much or too little? Was it everything you imagined? Are you okay?”
>”Yes… and so much more…the slaps really hurt, but it’s okay. I loved it when your hooves were on my neck.”
“Is this something you would like to do again?”.
>Breeze opens her eyes and looks at you with the most innocent eyes you’ve ever seen.
>She grabs your hooves, placing them to her neck with a smile.
>”Please… Choke your kitten.”
>>
>>29327065
Stroke her neck with our hooves as if we're considering it. "As the devil with a halo commands" It seems she likes breath play in general, even aside from the roughness of it. Let's test that. Start squeezing again and do loving, intimate things. Nuzzling, nibbling on her ears, replacing our hooves with magic while our hooves stroke and pet. Keep pushing her to the edge of passing out while we love on her. End it by letting her pass out with our hooves around her neck.
>>
>>29327065
>>29327193 (me)
I want to see if we can get her to cum just from choking her.
>>
>>29327193
Hesitant to let her pass out but it seems lke she really wants more. Let's do it then and continue watching our show.
>>
>>29327348
As long as we let go as soon as she goes limp she should be fine.
>>
>>29327065
>You smile, gently touching and stroking the mare’s neck.
"As the devil with a halo commands"
>You squeeze the mare’s neck, making her jump in surprise.
>Breeze puts her hooves to yours again, but hardly struggles apart from squirming, looking tired.
>Surprisingly enough, her lust rises again, letting you drink it in even more as you choke her again.
>Leaning in, you kiss her, nuzzling too as she struggles for air again.
>You give gentle nibbles as her lust keeps going up to where it was before, the mare smiling slightly through your choking.
>You stretch a leg between hers, feeling her marehood winking like crazy.
>You keep nuzzling and kissing, letting her have a breath before choking harder.
>Breeze weakly struggles, trying to get free for air as you keep hold and go past her limit.
>She shakes a bit as her eyes roll back, gasping silently in a climax.
>You hold through her silent pleasure, letting go when you see her move much less.
>She breaths gently, eyes closed and then fluttering open, a tear running down her face again.
>You nuzzle her and she nuzzles very weakly back
>”Hey Sweetie.”
>You look over to see Midnight grinning, Sparks forehooves now behind his back as he remains gaged and blindfolded, his member still hard and hind legs free.
>”I coaxed some information out of our cutie…” she says, moving to you.
“Oh?”
>”Yeah.”
>Midnight looks over Breeze, smiling.
>”Aww, she okay?”
>Breeze weakly nods, Midnight looking to you.
>”So… the cutie’s interest in crossdressing was because he was all curious about why you dressed in some things, even if they were comfortable. He’s been quite comfortable with his new lessons and practices, so…”
>Midnight looks to Sparks, an evil grin appearing.
>”What if we “Help” him experience this curiosity? Just as a little fun?”
>”Mmmh?”
>>
>>29327439
He did seem so fascinated to hear about my uncle, even more so when he finally met him. Perhaps another day we could do so. Right now, he looks like he's enjoying himself with you. Any new kinks that he happened to like? Besides toys, he didn't seem to look up much in terms of kinks.
>>
>>29327439
Give a little squeal of excitement. Dress up with Sparky~ Gently move out from under Breeze and inform Midnight that we might need to get her a choke collar. One of her half dozen orgasms was from choking alone.

Head over to Sparky and whisper into his ear "If you REALLY don't want to try it, shake your head now." If he doesn't shake his quickly pop back up and ask Midnight if we have a schoolgirl outfit.
>>
>>29327516
I think we would have to buy the schoolgirl outfit at a later date. We need one for his size for maximum appeal. The clothing container might have it but it might take a while to actually find.
>>
>>29327560
Considering how much Midnight goes into the clothing container she'd probably know offhand if there's anything that'd fit. If not she'll tell us. Hopefully she knows if there's two in there, one for us and one for him.
>>
>>29327595
Matching outfits would be adorable. Hopefully she does know about them since she mentioned helping him.
>>
>>29327439
>You give a tiny squeal, gently getting out from under Breeze to let her rest.
>You look to the worn-out mare, smiling.
“We need to get her a choke collar, One of her half dozen orgasms was from choking alone. Any new kinks that he happened to like? Besides toys, he didn't seem to look up much in terms of kinks.”
>”Mostly toys… but I think he likes being tied up!”
“Really?”
>Midnight giggles, nodding.
>”He was getting wound up and hard just by learning how to tie properly. I think we have a rigger or a rope bunny on our hooves.”
>You smile, looking at the squirming colt.
>He still has the device on, a vibrating plug inside of him.
>”Better yet, he hasn’t said no or shown any hate for anything so far. So, dress up?”
>You look to Sparks.
“If you REALLY don't want to try it, shake your head now."
>The colt’s ears fall back, nothing being said as you see a worse blush grow on his face.
>You look to Midnight, grinning.
“So… you have a schoolfilly outfit?
>”Mmmmh?!”
>Midnight giggles, nodding.
>”Stockings? Socks? Or just the skirt and panties? Better yet…”
>Midnight leans in, whispering.
>”How about we give our kinky colt a rope harness under all the new clothes?”
>>
>>29327645
The whole she-bang. If we're doing it we're doing it all. Wink and whisper back an affirmative about the rope harness and ask her to get us a matching outfit.

If she has to go and get it we should walk over to him and test his knots, pulling them here and there, and play with his plug a bit. Push on it and grind it right up against this prostate.
>>
>>29327645
Like father, like son. Let's go with stockings and that rope harness. We're going to need tease him a bit so Midnight could get what she needs.
>>
>>29327645
Break out the school outfit!
We can add the panties and stockings as a bonus.
>>
File: checkmate.jpg (97KB, 560x520px) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.jpg
97KB, 560x520px
>>29310235
You subhuman faggot. You literal retard.
How dare you speak, you swarthy, oily nerd. How dare you open your disgusting, rim encrusted, rotten fish smelling mouth.
You are human trash. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your 'hobby' offers no hope to the world that your fandom can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the basement you came out of, you literal subhuman.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some horses, as is in the bronys nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Adam and Jimmy a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Bronys obsession with a little girl's cartoon is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only thing your even mediocre at in your pitiful, worthless life. The childish sentiment in the average brony is both an early warning sign of autism in teenagers, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your cheeto dust covered fingers off of your keyboard, and never talk to the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of education and rehabilitation will ever make you normal. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of ponies.
You faggot.
You make 9gag look like a beacon of civilization.
Die, 'brony'. No one would miss you. Except for the furries, who now would have no one to make them look good. You are a parasite and a cancer to 4chan, as well as the internet in it's entirety.
>>
>>29327645
“The whole she-bang. If we're doing it we're doing it all. Get me a matching outfit.”
>You lean in, whispering with a wink.
“And yes harness.”
>Midnight grins, nodding.
>”I’ll be back then, code lock the door to 2334.”
>Midnight trots off, giggling.
>You do as asked and return to the colt, smiling down at him.
>You pull on the bindings around his hooves, seeing they are well done but not tight enough to hurt.
>”Mhhh?”
>You toll the colt onto his stomach and press against the plug, making him moan
>”Mmmmmmh~”
>You move the plug around, torturing the colt with pleasure.
>’Daddy…’
>The door opens again and Midnight returns, holding skirts, socks, dress shirts, and everything else possible
>She holds up some small white panties, winking.
>”Now… before we get you dressed…”
>”Mhh?”
>You watch as Midnight grabs some rope and ties a few knots, making a loop and putting Sparks head through it.
>She runs it across his body and begins tying more knots, keeping the colt’s hooves tied as she does the harness.
>When it is all done, a simple yet intricate web of rope goes around the colt’s body, some going between his flanks and pressing on the vibrating plug.
>Sparks moans again, this shaft twitching as the denial device beeps.
>”So…Thigh high socks or stockings along with everything else… you want to do the honors? Dress up our… little filly?”
>>
>>29327818
Squeal and chitter in excitement. We're going to dress up our son for the first time! Slowly and methodically dress him up with those stockings and turn him into a filly.
>>
>>29327818
Put him in the high socks so he looks like a proper young filly.
>>
>>29327818
>You chitter happily, nodding.
>You grab the clothes and begin to dress up the bound colt, starting by pulling on the panties.
>The panties fite tightly but nicely, hugging his sack and his erect member still sticking out, the ropes being perfectly hidden under what it covers along with the plug.
>You do the same for his socks, seeing they come up right below his haunches.
>Bit by bit you get the colt dressed, getting the skirt on with no problems.
>”Mmmmh.”
>”let me help you with that last bit. Hold his hooves down.”
>With the help of Midnight, you get the dress shirt on the colt, rebinding his hooves after.
>You can feel his lust rising as you look over him, Sparks looking almost perfectly like a filly if he wasn’t erect.
>”Now… that’s a bit of an eye candy filly we have.”
>Sparks moans again, the device beeping.
>”Anything else? Or shall we take that blindfold off?”
>>
>>29327957
Midnight has to dress us up first.
>>
>>29327957
You can't forget the makeup to top it all off.

Then grab a mirror and undo the blindfold so he can see his new self and so he can watch as he gets fucked.
>>
>>29327957
We gotta get a mirror in front of him when we take that blindfold off. The first thing he will see is a cute filly and mare.
>>
>>29327957
>You shake your head, smiling.
“You gotta dress me first.”
>Midnight nods, grabbing the clothes,
>The bigger mare feels you up a little as she dressed you, her new strength becoming apparent as she does.
>When all is said and done, you look exactly like sparks does for clothing, your panties and socks hugging you tightly.
“Now for the reveal, get a mirror.”
>You grab sparks as Midnight gets a mirror, putting him between your hooves as you sit.
>You take the blindfold off the bound and gagged colt, letting him see the cute and girly filly he looks like.
>Sparks goes crimson red, his lust going up a little as he glances too any away from himself, his erect member holding his skirt up to reveal his bulge and panties.
>Midnight giggles, looking at Sparks.
>”I see a cutie filly keeps looking at herself… two very good looking and naughty schoolfillies”
>>
>>29328190
Nuzzle him. "I don't blame her, such a pretty filly, so much to look at. But the real question is.." Push him over away from Midnight and step over him, stacking our butt right on top of his. "who's butt looks better in panties? You might need to take an in depth look... teacher"
>>
>>29328242
Make sure he falls in such a way that he can see everything that's going on in the mirror.
>>
>>29328242
Looks like she's gonna need a strap-on to really get a more accurate answer. Make sure that all of us are still facing the mirror. The filly needs to continue getting a closer look at herself. Continue nuzzling him and giving him kisses on his head while we are on top of him.
>>
>>29328190
If were doing the whole teacher thing lets turn her back into a stallion and tell her to get a tie to complete it all.
>>
>>29328305
Our magic is still weak. As much as I want to see if that size carries over other certain places, we need to rest up our magic. Plus it has been a while since she fucked us like this.
>>
>>29328305
We only just got our magic back and the gender change spell is taxing. Plus a mare fucking Sparks while he's dressed as a mare adds another element to it.
>>
Alright, i'm needing to call it here, running out of energy.

Ask questions, post ideas, ect ect... we will continue the story on Saturday.

Thanks for playing guys
>>
>>29328353
What is your opinion on our care of Sparks so far into the quest?

Who was hidden behind the door we missed back at the ruins? Were they friendly or hostile?
>>
File: snek.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>29328563
Good, odd at moments, but good. You've given an un-trusting and lonely colt a home and ponies he can trust, letting him live the three years he lost as a kid and making him happy again. That being said, to an extent, i also don't care.

>Who was hidden behind the door we missed back at the ruins? Were they friendly or hostile?

Spoilers, spoilers, SPOILERS!
Depends on how they were handled
As for who? Snek. i shit you not >Pic related

And because i know one of you is wondering. Yes, you could have fucked and/or had babies with it.
>>
File: bd9.png (259KB, 469x334px) Image search: [Google]
bd9.png
259KB, 469x334px
>>29328665
>>
>>29328665
Time to work on impregnating the entire crew, even the guys.
>>
>>29328665
So have there been any big events that we managed to bypass? Any interesting crew members we passed on?
>>
>>29329780
Dead till Saturday mate, no need to bump.
>>
>>29328931
Nope, not really.

Ironhoof would have been a good edition. He naturally wore kilts at times and when Ash/a crew member would have given him shit, he would have said: "It's a kilt! It's the manliest thing you can fucking wear! And if you say shit about it again, i'll lynch ya!" A very nice and warm hearted stallion.

Also, Perfect Performance was a good one, for a one wing Pegasus. She would be fast and deadly, a literal ninja at times. One major fault though was her attitude towards objectives, there was a scripted event where a pony had a hostage, and she would have uncaringly shot through the hostage. The hostage would have lived, but it would shown how ruthless the mare was when working.
>>
>>29329931
>Perfect Performance was a good one.
>She would uncaringly shot through the hostage.

That's not good, that's not good at all. Ponies like that are not dependable.
>>
>>29330180
But imagine all the fun drama we could of had!
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.