[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think she's in the movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

And what role do you think she'll have in it?
>>
>>29308966
A cameo at least.
>>
>>29308966
quit making glimmer threads you fucking shitposter
go ask this in a thread where they actual CARE about that sack of shit
>>
File: starrr.png (491KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
starrr.png
491KB, 729x1024px
>>29308983
I'm expecting more than that myself. Sixth ranger kind of stuff basically.
Like the mane six will set off on their own, run into failure, and starlight will join up with them at the halfway point, getting them out of a trap or something.
Kind of like how sunset only really officially joined the group singing at the climax of rainbow rocks.

>>29309022
>Implying There aren't alot of people making threads for her
I think you may have mistaken me for someone else.
>>
>>29308983
>>29309057
its already confirmed she isnt in the movie
makes sense due to the fact that the script for the movie was started back in 2013 which is around a year and a half before they came up with starlight in the first place
>>
>>29309278
confirmed by WHO?
They never said "She's NOT appearing".
>>
>>29309317
99% sure it was theisen who said that
>>
File: 1447037978635.jpg (32KB, 475x343px) Image search: [Google]
1447037978635.jpg
32KB, 475x343px
>She wont be in the movie
>At most, even if she did make it in, it would be a cameo at best

Honestly, I prefer it this way.
>>
>>29309323
well that's retarded if true. She's beating the SHIT out of the mane six in popularity in polls.
>>
>>29309350
what polls, EqD?
EqD has literally no taste and is full of bronies
>>
Gas all Glimmerfags.
>>
>>29309350
The EqD poll is not a popularity poll, you retard, Starlight was the only character that did anything in S6, so it's reasonable that she tops that one.

If we're talking about popularity, just look at fanart uploads on DB, she's getting less than Sunset and less than half of AJ
>>
>>29309875
I think it was for S5 best character or something but didn't EqD admitted they had vote manipulation toward Glimmer in their past poll?
>>
>>29309875
>and is full of bronies
Just like /mlp/
>>
>>29310471
>but didn't EqD admitted they had vote manipulation toward Glimmer in their past poll?
proof or gtfo, hater
>>
>>29309875
This place is also full of bronies as well, and you guys always start shitty polls too, so no big difference.
>>
>>29310623
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/12/season-5-character-battle-comes-to.html#more
Here you go.
>>
>>29310611
>/mlp/
>bronies
you havent beenhere very long, have you?
>>
>>29308966
My dad works at Hasbro, she will play a major role in the movie
>>
>>29308966
they already said she and discord are not in the movie
>>
File: citationneeded.png (442KB, 2222x1888px) Image search: [Google]
citationneeded.png
442KB, 2222x1888px
>>29311740
>>
>>29309875
>full of bronies
Literally EVERY site out there is full of bronies, little girls aren't on the net that much.
>>29309875
Also, Derpibooru LOVES her. Go into any image or thread with her and its full of people loving her.
FUCK, THIS site loves her, apart from the like 5 people who hate her. Ponychan, mlpchan, derpibooru, equestria daily, THIS GODDAMNED SITE...

What more do you want?
>>
she's not going to be in the movie.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.