[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Back to You... the People Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock98.jpg (68KB, 523x630px) Image search: [Google]
clock98.jpg
68KB, 523x630px
>Every sane timeline after the invention of the atomic bomb eventually ends in nuclear armageddon, leaving only the most unlikely surviving.

Calling sheets for the 98th continuation of Time Quest
>>
>>29307959
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: 1467670332802.jpg (2MB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
1467670332802.jpg
2MB, 1200x927px
>>29307959
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: Honey and Crumple in Pokemon.jpg (78KB, 680x743px) Image search: [Google]
Honey and Crumple in Pokemon.jpg
78KB, 680x743px
>>29307959
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1484931520740.jpg (2MB, 1242x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1484931520740.jpg
2MB, 1242x1222px
>>29307959
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: 2549767_orig.jpg (102KB, 955x535px) Image search: [Google]
2549767_orig.jpg
102KB, 955x535px
>>29307959
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>Honey Bunch: 5/5
>Crumple: 7/7
>Luke: 5/5
>Holy Luke: 2/4
>Jean: 5/3
>Southern: 6/6
>Onyxia: 5/4
>Nero: 8/6

>Previous thread as seen here: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29075933/#29075933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufmBdmT4eR0

>YEAR: 1501 AE
>Goudeau's Army Fortress
Last time on Time Quest, Caduceaus and Crumple's thrilling duel came to a surprising conclusion, with the fight having been stopped by Luke's interference and Nero's decree into the result of a draw. Begrudgingly accepting the outcome, Caduceaus had offered Nero a powerful relic to aide in his mission, and spoke with the Emperor for a bit concerning the Order's plans while Luke/Honey recovered. Honey was approached by Goudeau following the match, and was offered some mercenary work.

>Level 3 of Dome G-777
Meanwhile, Southern/Steel/Onyxia continued their infiltration mission into the heart of Dome G-777, intending to find proof of the Master's corruption for the rebellious 'Sanctuary' organization so that he may be deposed, and the rocket launches threaten the Danger Dogz no longer. Guided by Geigaro, the radio personality / communications manager, they delved into the lowest level of the Dome, Level 3, and began their search for the truth.
>>
>>29308212
>>29308190
Caduceus meets your glare head on, yellow eyes barely blinking as you meet his challenge. He offers a small smirk of satisfaction as you tell him to go, turning his head back towards Nero to explain what more he offered as Twilight nudges your side, "If you want to avenge Sterling, Luke, he might know a few things you can ask. We're getting closer to the heart of their operation, that much is for certain."

>>29308000
"Believe Me, I too was surprised, but it is the truth. The whole story eludes me, but the twins were born of an experiment. Two halves of a whole, Goudeau's strength is as formidable as Claw's brilliance. He will be a useful tool... if he stays under your hoof."

"The sixth staff was created by another of the Order, Mammon the Mighty, but it was stolen from him by another of the Order's enemies that I have yet made contact with. I am not sure where, in the world or in the timeline, this enemy took it, but I believe Claw knows."

>>29308026
Bulldozer growls as Goudeau tries to make deals, "Hey, Crump: take an advice from a guy who's worked with him more than once? Tell him to shove it. You think your Goldilocks is bad, try spending more than a day listening to this guy talk about him self in the 3rd person."

Goudeau laughs mockingly, "Bulldozer, honestly, your inability to cope with the presence of gods amuses Goudeau," he turns towards Honey, "The job he speaks of requires no amount of subtlety, as it would take place during our glorious invasion of his brother's fortress. There is something within that Goudeau would wish secured in our invasion."
>>
>>29308218
>>29308043
>>29307977
>Trap laid successfully, back to 3

Onyxia uses her transmutation to quickly re-wire the circuits to only use hoof scans rather than the cards, specifically only hers. As they leave the elevator, Geigaro responds to her as she asks over the radio
>"Yeah, but you won't find much in here, baby. Just my radio station, a bajillion servers, a big ass computer, monitoring stuff, it's not what we're looking for and I should know, I practically live in here. Just check out the other rooms and I'll keep you updated if I see anything you should know about on cameras."

The pair of Onyxia and Southern lead on to the Medical wing, heading on towards the door that opens with a swipe of the Red Card you were given. As you enter, you see several white-coated mutants moving around a room, typing into computers and testing chemicals at work-benches placed all around the room, seemingly lost in thought. A few turn towards you in recognition of a new set of guards, seemingly use to the patrols by now. Turning around the room, the various computers may have the info you seek, but Steel prods Onyxia with a calm hoof, pointing at a large, pale green metallic pod filled with a vicious liquid. Inside, you can see the dim orange outline of a mare, eyes closed and a breathing mask fitted over her muzzle. With six wiggling limbs.
>>
>>29308218
>>29308000
>forgot this part of last response for Nero
Caduceaus grins, "As Chitus told you, anuthrite forms the base for almost every magical artifact known to ponies. But before the Crystal Heart, or the Elements of Harmony, these stones held no purpose. Other than to feel the dreams and desires of those around them, which if strong enought they would bring to life in a singular purpose that defines them for the rest of eternity. The Order can use the staves to reset the anuthrite back to that original, blank slate, so that they may be remade for a new purpose."
>>
>>29308226
>>29307977
"Do we need to break her out or something?" she asks Steel.
>>
>>29308218
"Honestlya, this guy is more bearable causea he doesn't talka as long. Him havinga a nice, big, explodey stuffa helps too, but doesn't make thea junkyard suit look anya better," Honey replies back, stretching herself out on Crumple's head.

Honey raises a brow at the mention of looting something.
"What, a smasha and grab? That's it?"
She eyes him up as she sits on the edge of Crumple with on hind leg crossed over the other.
"Youa better start telling mea what this thing is if thea 'great and godly Goudeau,'" she says using air quotes with her hooves, "isa askinga the most badassa fucking god slayer fora help."
There was a lack of air quotes in that line.
"What doesa it look like, whoa am I going to have to killa to take it from theira dead grip, and just whata does it do? Anda don't skip any shit witha me on that lasta bit. You want mea to make sure it isn't a fakea? Then you better start fuckinga talking so I know ita isn't a fake when I'ma there."
>>
>>29308226
Onyxia steps into the lab, eyes sweeping over all the mutants working within. Trying to keep in a guard tone, she moves to walk towards the open computers.

Her head turns, pestered by Steel's prod. But following the gesture, she freezes up at seeing Jazz's pod. Her mouth opens slightly at seeing her state, something wanting to come out but nothing does.

>>29308312
"N-No, just... ignore her."
Onyxia mumbles lowly, pulling her head from the tank and walking back to a computer.
>>
>>29308218
"I will keep My eye on him. Who is this Mammon the Mighty, and what enemy does the Order have besides Myself?"
>>29308292
Nero listens to this, weighing it in His mind.

"So you mean to tell Me that the stones were originally blanks, raw clumps of magical energy that was focused by their first wielder? Anunoth I assume for the Crystal Heart, some alicorn or another for the Elements, and so on."

"If this is true the Order could potentially pool the power of the divine artifacts. This is bad."

"Do you happen to know if this is the process by which Eon was created initially? And what else can you tell Me about anuthrite in general? What is it? Where did it come from?"
>>
>>29308350
>>29308226
"Okay," Southern says, and struts confidently down through the lab to give off an aura of "We totally belong here."

[1d10]
>>
>>29308218
He grits his teeth, he can think of anything to ask. The only thing he can think about is taking out his frustration on someone. Even if it is misguided. Lukewarm ambles forward, slowly and approaches Caduceus.

"Aye. Everyone's tellin me having a scuffle with ya would be waste. But ,eh, I don't know the look of your face get me angstin to key carts. But uh.. *sigh* I do got a habit of doing things I'll regret so yeah sorry about giving you the zingers over there. So who are ya again? What's your place in this operation. And talk slow I'm fuckin plastered."
>>
>>29308414
*can't think of anything to ask
>>
>>29308323
Bulldozer snorts, "If the gold weren't so damn good, I'd tell both of them to shove it."

Goudeau nods his head, "In laymare's terms, yes, Goudeau supposes that is all he asks of you. Specifically," he clenches a talon tightly, "Before he was convinced to wage war against Claw openly, Claw was offering something to Goudeau that Goudeau desired greatly. Something that would permanently set his mark on the world." He reaches up and strokes part of his mustache, "A means of TRUE immortality. Sadly, he does not know exactly WHAT to look for... a spell, a machine, a drug, it could be anything. But Claw demonstrated it in front of Goudeau's very eyes, I know it to be in there. And Goudeau would reward anyone who could secure it for him."

>>29308362
"I have not met him yet, but Wing has told me a few things of Mammon. Firstly, in terms of age he is the Order's oldest member, and apparently a strong one if the title alone was not indicative. Second, much like Myself, his 'loyalty' to the Order is purely for his own purposes.

"The other enemy is called 'The Old Mare at the End of Time'. A few of their servants have confronted Order members in other time periods. Apparently longer than they have been fighting You. Besides the theft of Mammon's staff, however, they do not appear to have made many significant victories on the Order."

>>29308362
"Correct. And as I mentioned, they will soon have all that they need for the next step in their plans. Then all they will need is the two remaining staves."

"Eon WAS created by a similar ritual by the Changelings. The clump of anuthrite they found was raw, unchanged, before they used it to breath life into the monster. I think this is intentional on Sight's part: by anuthrite born, by anuthrite undone."
(1/2)
>>
>>29308631
(2/2)
Caduceus grimaces, "Anuthrite's origins are a mystery to Me. Maybe even to Sight and the Cardinals. Wing claims they are born from 'the last thoughts of a dying god', but fails to ever explain what 'god' that is. I only know that it is ancient... anuthrite predates Anunoth. It predates even the oldest alicorns. It is the source of their power."

>>29308414
As you approach Caduceus, the crystal god turns at you with an indifferent nod, smiling coyly. "Obviously. I will be as slow as I am able."

"Your apology is accepted. I believe I can understand where some of your confusion came from, walking in to see me battling your ally."

"I am Caduceus, the god of thieves. I play at being the Order of Eon's ally."

>>29308382
>>29308350
>>29308312
As Southern questions the six-legged figure in the recuperation pod, Steel shakes his head in compliance with Onyxia as he puts a hoof on Southern's shoulder, "Unless I'm mistaken, I believe that's Jazz, the one we fought when we arrived her. No other mutant we've run into so far have that many legs. I assumed we killed her, but I guess they must be trying to save her."

Southern and Onyxia move by the various scientists in the Medical wing, Onyxia finding a computer to access that is not being used. A few of the doctors nod towards you, but don't seem to question your presence thanks to the uniforms and Southern's aura of confidence. They give you little recognition as Onyxia, now informed of computers' function by Irons.

Looking through the computer, you find hundreds of medical histories for every mutant to have visited a clinic in Dome G-777, and as Geigaro suggested, those that are deemed 'unstable' or 'possible risk' coincide with those who had gone missing under the guise of joining their organization. You also see medical records for Jazz, Plasm, Beta, Eta, and any other mutant you might be curious on checking for abilities, statistics, etc.
>'The Master' himself however is not listed among its files.
>>
>>29308635
She peers over Onyxia's folder, occasionally touching the keyboard and mouse with no idea of how to work them.

[1d10] to accidentally find pertinent info on the master.
>>
>>29308635
>>29308631
"When you say he is eldest, do you mean he comes from the oldest era, or he is biologically the oldest? And what 'purposes' does he work at contrary to his Order?"

Nero listens as Caduceus explains the Old Mare at the End of Time

"Where can I find this 'Old Mare'? If I have allies among the eras, I would like to know of them. As to the origins of Eon, I would not trust Sight's explanations if I were you. I still believe he has something to do with the creature, serving, creating, or empowering it, regardless of what front he puts on."

The king listens carefully as Caduceus explains the nature of dreamstone.

"You speak as though there are alicorns that predate even Anunoth, or Bamman. If this is true, why does their civilization only arise centuries after our own? And what do you mean, it is the source of their power? Twilight-"

He says looking to her.

"What do you know of all this?"
>>
>>29308635
Onyxia starts typing at the computer slowly, getting a grasp at how to use it. Once she gets the hang of it, she looks for the clinics that the missing ponies visited before their disappearance, as well as what the last thing in their records are.

Seeing the name, her eyes look back to Jazz's tank, not turning her head to look obvious. Looking back at the screen, she also looks up Jazz's file to see what her condition is.
>>
>>29308635
Lukewarm tries to relax a bit, but his abused muscle and skin creak with pain at the sligthest movement.
"God of thieves eh? Well that explains why you reek of shady business. I can spot a cretin inna crowded mall 20 yards away. Your type got a way of not knowin how to look innocent." Luke puts a hoof up and bows his head a little in a gesture of pride "Me though, I'm the master of playin stupid. Been playin stupid since I was in diapers, I don't even know if it's a game anymore. But even if you aren't as guilty as you look it gets makes me thinkin how'd the God of Thieves get chummy with the Order and whats in it for you?"
>>
>>29308631
Honey clasps her hooves together and inhales deeply. They tilt forward as she starts to speak.
"Soa lemme get this straight. You wanta me to find somethinga that you have no idea whata it looks like, is owneda by some dickhead everypony is saying isa super smart or some shita, and your onlya thing to go off of is 'he showeda me.'"
She slams a hoof with a tiny clang.
"Area you fucking kidding me!? Howa the fuck am I supposeda to know what thisa 'immortality' shit is when hea could be carrying a shit load ofa things!? Use something thena shoot myself in the fuckinga head and hope I was righta on the first go!?"
She throws her hooves up in the air.
"I meana, fuck! I could shoot it ora blow it up without even knowinga cause I don't know WHATA IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKEA YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!"

She sighs heavily.
"Unlessa you have something, somea-fucking-thing, of a hint that is HELPFULA, then you're on your owna. I can always justa make one of those fancy tanks myselfa if I really want to. You just happena to have one without alla the fucking work of putting thea fucking thing together. Soa keep that in mind before you opena your fucking mouth and saya something stupid again."
>>
>>29308713
"Biologically. He was born sometime before the Empire's founding, but was not taken in by Sight until long after Equestria's. How he has lived for that long is a mystery. As are his true intentions, Wing never specified them. Only that he makes no secret of having them."

He chuckles, "If I knew where she was, I doubt she would be alive. Despite their lack of progress, Sight finds her and her servants nearly as frustrating as you are. That she is able to hide from Sight's all-seeing gaze is impressive. If I learn any more of her, I will inform you."

As you turn to Twilight, she looks on in shock, shaking her head. "I... I have no idea. The Elements of Harmony were what lead to my ascension, and apparently they're made of dreamstone. That supports what he's saying, but Celestia and Luna were definitely BORN with their gifts."
Caduceus states. "When you find him, Claw has the full history on one of his machines, I believe. I share only what I've been told. Perhaps it can also clear up as to why they did not create a civilization until after we did."

>>29308773
The crystal pony tries to cover His minor irritation at being called a 'cretin', before answering Luke's question. "While My fellow divines may be content to sit upon their hooves, and your Emperor takes to opposing them directly, My tactics have always been of the subtler sort."

"In short, I seek to undermine the Order, rather then oppose it. As to what I have to gain, it should be obvious if you've taken the time to look outside recently. Eon is a threat to everyone, gods and mortals. Nopony is immune."
>>
>>29309028
>>29308777
As you openly mock Goudeau once more, he growls, his eyes glaring yellow as Bulldozer chuckles loudly before he re-composes myself.

"Goudeau realizes the details are lacking. But, all the same, there is a substantial reward for you should you acquire it. It should not be too painfully hard to deduce if Claw is protecting something THAT important. Check in his deepest safe, his closest guarded chamber, anywhere he would keep something of that value. He would not keep it somwhere that would be blasted to bits in an opening salvo!"

He grunts, "The job is offered. Goudeau will leave it to you as to whether you wish to take it or not," he turns around, smirking coyly. "Of course, if the mighty Crumple Zone finds herself... not up to the task? I understand. Surely, there must be some mercenary work too harsh even for you."

>>29308671
>>29308714
Onyxia tries looking through the various files of the mutant population in search of information about the missing ponies. You find that they all visited the few clinics up on Level 1 before hand, before being sent down to Level 2's labs if they required more intensive research, and down to Level 3 in the case of all those who had disappeared. Those that come down to Level 3 have the last check up status 'RISK: 4', the highest of any risk factor listed.

Southern fumbles with the mouse and keyboard of the computer as she helps Onxyia, and comes across the last 'RISK: 4' patient to have passed down into Level 3
>Zygote (alias: Ziggy)
>13 years old, male, Pegasus base
>Mutation: Self-cloning, is able to produce copies of himself to a certain degree
>Last check-up: Periodically waking up to more than one of him in his bed. Sometimes splits off without even aware. Claims to have dreams of his clones attempting to replace him, hinting at deterioration of brain cells upon splits. Kept in Level 2/3 labs to reduce risk to citizens
(1/2)
>>
>>29309034
>Side note: Initially frightened and unwilling to comply with, but Commander Jazz convinced him otherwise. Apparently looks up to Jazz as a hero.
You also note that this patient is NOT reported as missing like the others, no reports of him having run away to join Sanctuary yet. Risk: 4 was only assigned this past week.

>>29308714
>Onyxia also looks up on Jazz's condition
>Jazz (alias. true name classified)
>??? years old, Female, Unicorn base
>Mutation: Jazz's entire body is a perpetual source of solar energy, generating lethal, dangerous levels of heat and radiation similar to solar exposure in unexplainable quantities
>No cure for this mutation has yet been made: most attempted vaccines/genetic rewrite burn up instantly in her body upon attempt. Only safe counter-measures is complete submersion in neutralizing agent, or the specially made exo-skeleton designed by the Master himself
>Top level authority besides the Master in G-777
>Current condition: near-critical, stabilizing. If exposure to mutagenic healing agent was quick enough, low-to-medium chance of survival. Unknown length of time needed for recovery. Isolation will be needed for months afterwards, due to the destruction of her exosuit.
>>
>>29309034
[They went down every level before disappearing. So, they have to be on this level...]
Onyxia thinks before Ziggy's file is brought up. Reading he is the most recent, she checks the computer for the status of the medical labs, if Ziggy is held in a room in this wing or has a location set for him.

>>29309040
Onyxia pauses over Jazz's file.
("Low chance...")
She mutters under her breath, head hanging slightly.
>>
>>29309034
>>29309109
She goes to look for where Ziggy might be in the event that that's the evidence they're looking for, assuming Onyxia finds his location.
>>
>>29309034
Honey's antennae stand up at that bit of goading.
"Hey assholea, I already kicked onea ass today, and I don'ta have a problem making ita two!"
She grins back at him.
"Alright, you'rea on you junk heap wearing ass. But you trya and fuck me on this, I'lla hang you from those twoa fucking nose hairsa you have dangling there. Anda don't think I fucking won'ta; I already kicked onea ass here, and I have no fuckinga problem making it two."
She gives him an uppity smirk, despite her small size.
"But youa be a good boy, I'lla be a good badass...for a bita, anyway. Now how about you run off. I'vea got shit to get readya, and I'm sure Goldie isn'ta done talking you to deatha."
>>
>>29309028
Luke reels his head back along with his eyes unconvinced "Yeeeah I'm not buyin that. Sure Eon's probably something you worry about but theres no way you've jumped this deep into the rabbit hole and haven't come up with something you could personally gain from it all. Y'know considerin you're a God of Thieves. It wouldn't be doing your name justice to barrel through the end of the world and come out with your pockets empty. And excuze me if sayin you're a cretin hits a nerve (yeah I saw you wince) but being called a thief ain't really a compliment either. Unless your white and striped. But i'll quit getting on your case for now. I can tell you're not too big on chatting with me."
>>
>>29309028
Nero listens to all of this, pondering it, hoof under His chin.

"This mystery grows larger with every new piece of information. Anuthrite is the basis for all of the great magical items, was formed into its present shape by the will of ancients, and serves as the bread and body of Eon. Hmmm." He thinks deeper, contemplating the whole matter, before turning to Caduceus.

"I will thank you again for the information, and I look forward to hearing from you again soon. I have much more I would ask of you, but I begin to feel time closing in. Preparations have to be made, and I told Honey we would deal with a personal matter before the battle. So this is goodbye, for now."

"I would ask that in the future you find more convenient ways to maintain your cover then assaulting Me and Mine. I doubt Honey shall be so easily soothed a second time. And tell the other divines, if you see them, I thank them for their aid, and for the relic."
>>
>>29309109
>>29309152
Looking up status of the medical labs, you see that Ziggy was stationed her in the Medical Wing before accompanying Jazz personally to the Evolution Chamber wing on Level 3: his parents had been informed the Master made a device that would increase his control over his ability, but would need a few days of testing to acclimate it to him.

>>29309109
As you hang your head low in response to Jazz's condition, Steel takes notice. "Onyxia...?"

>>29309152
After seeing he may be in the Evolution Chamber, which you saw upon your way into Level 3, you take leave for that hall outside of the Medical wing. Upon approaching the door, unlike the Medical wing, it is sealed tightly, a dark red outline shown around the outlines of the door and a 'LOCKED' symbol coming up on the key card if you attempt to swipe it.
>>
>>29309232
>>29309157
Goudeau smirks out of the side of his beak as you decide to take on his goading. "Goudeau is almost interested to see that. But, know that he is a god of his word. In fact, allow him to offer a good faith payment: if you find what he asks of you you will receive your tank, but should you fail to find it? You will be rewarded nontheless. Goudeau regularly employs Mega Securibots for his protection, perhaps one of those would interest you."

>>29309221
Caduceus gives a slight glare, noticeably annoyed once again. "You are free to believe whatever you want. I have made My intentions clear."

>>29309232
Twilight nods in agreement. "I absolutely need to take a look at Claw's research on this, this sounds revolutionary. We should make sure we exercise some caution in the assault on his base, we can't afford to damage critical information like that." She then turns to Caduceus, bowing, "And thank you. You've been a tremendous help."

Caduceus nods , "I agree, I must leave soon as well. But this meeting has been an great pleasure. I will be sure to pass your thanks along to the gods as soon as I am able."
"Hopefully I will be able to avoid crossing paths like that again, but Sight is not one who is easy to fool."
>PAUSED
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.