[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Fallout Equestria FoE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 33

File: FoE.PgctShamrock cover (2).png (369KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE.PgctShamrock cover (2).png
369KB, 900x900px
A CYOA(Choose your own adventure) about an experimental pony hybrid that was forced out of it's Stable and into a crazy quest into the Wastelands of the Fallout Equestria(ish) universe.
(Visit the previous threads to get an idea of what's happening, over at >>29250994 → and http://boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/29268621)
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG14.png (645KB, 900x1354px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG14.png
645KB, 900x1354px
The drunken stallion stumbles forward a few steps toward you, struggling to stay up on his hooves. You recoil when his arm swings over your shoulder in one swift movement. He tries to say something flirtatious(?), judging by his tone, but can't quite tell what it is due to his drunken slurs and hiccups interrupting him. Your head tilts away from him slightly as a feeling of discomfort surrounds you, your tail tucking between your legs. After his inaudible mumbling is finished, he turns to you with a confused gaze, looking at you a little more clearly, you feel his hoof shift to your back and he feels the the feathers along your wings, he then slightly shifts the first pair of wings you have(which is met with temporary resistance). He rubs his head in confusion and mutters something along the lines of "I've Heard of double vision, but double feeling," he trails on for a moment before he puts his arm around your back again

"Are you okay?" you ask, genuinely worried about the fool's health

"Yesch..*hic* I'm ash fine as a ffffukin daisy", you try to get him off your back to stand him up, but you find he's
actually completely reliant on your weight.
"-Fuck they *hic* push tin may drink?" he slurs using his weight to drag you into the bar. When the both of you are inside, he shouts something incoherent that makes nearly everyone in the turn their heads to you.
They all sit and stare for a moment, and all you can do is stand there and give a nervous smile as you feel sweat begin to form beads on your head.
After a few tortuously long moments the bar's inhabitants begin turning back and talking to their partners, some whispering and others going back to their drinks alone.
Some just sit and stare, either in fear or curiosity you aren't sure.....
>>
You hear a slam behind you and you jump in your skin and turn to see a large yet skinny stallion closing the door, though his facial features are covered by the shadow of his hat, he then turns away and seats himself at a nearby table, playing a card game of sorts.

You turn to the drunken stallion at your side asking him if he knows who's the merc that saved you from the slavers.
He sobers up for a moment, trying to look up at you through closed eyelids and mutters "27", he then collapses into your side, you hold him in front of you, trying to ask more questions but can't do much to wake him from his heavy sleep.

Figuring you can't simply leave him, you toss him over your back, now taking responsibility for the drunken, unconscious stallion.
>>
You ponder the stallions statement, "27".
Well, it's the best you've got right now, let's see if anyone knows what that might mean.
But who? Maybe the bartender would know, they usually have an ear for whatever comes in and out of the bar's doors, maybe?
>>
>>29304552
I did not know you already made a new thread. Did you forget to post one in the cyoa thread?
>>
>>29304694
The thread archived for whatever reason)
>>
>>29304552
We're also here to retrieve the rest of our goods.
>>
>>29304552
Go ask the bartender. Maybe you'll get lucky.
>>
>>29304700
Oh you don't know? You REALLY need to start asking these things in the cyoa discussion thread. Your thread was achieved because no one bumped it.
>>
>>29304727
Yeah. Maybe we'll even find some nice pony to talk too, *wink wink nudge nudge*~
Nah I'm kidding. This won't be one of those questims......I think.
>>
>>29304700
You know if you want more players participate in your quest, you could leave a link and a post in the cyoa discussion saying that you're starting post or something. At least every time you start posting for the quest.
>>
>>29304700
How come you never read any of the helpful links?
https://www.4chan.org/faq#what4chan
>>
>>29304752
I didn't realize how important it was and recently a lot of schoolwork was dumped on me, other than that though, theres not much of an excuse.
I'll try reading it when I can(including now).)
>>
>>29304530
Oh neat. We have a drunk sidekick.
>>
A friend has been made.
>>
>>29306146
>>
>>29306698
>>
>>29307447
>>
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG15.png (252KB, 900x493px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG15.png
252KB, 900x493px
You walk past the staring, talking and whispering pony folk, some giving you dirty glances as you pass.
You take the drunken schmuck off your back and seat him at the bar table, sitting him next to you as the bartender comes up. The bartender looks large, gruff and beefy, like he wrestles bulls on a normal basis.
He's cleaning the glass of a near passed out griffon next to you, he's looking you up and down, he seems a little uncomfortable at your height.

"What'll it be then?" he asks, being straight forward, and you pause in thought for a moment

"I'm looking for a merc, one that fought against a bunch of slavers a bit ago." you say, trying to sound confident.

"There were a bunch of mercs at the shootout, could be one of many," he responds, about to turn around and server another customer.

"What does 27 mean to you?" you say, more confidently this time, and the bartender stops dead in his tracks, and you notice some of the eavesdropping inhabitants go quiet. The bartender brings you close and you barely see his eyes under the shadow of his hat, but what you do see is a hint of fear.

"Listen, if he's got an interest for you, you've got to be on the tips of your hooves, whatever you do, be careful, we don't need more corpses in the bar or wastes," he's whispering, and his gruff voice is filled with warning and fear, you see him slide a key labeled with the number 27. His eyes darting around the bar for a moment and he slides a small revolver, 5 rounds loaded, along with 10 more rounds.

"He'll be waiting, don't do anything stupid. Just in case of emergency, use this, and if you do, use it carefully and wisely." That's his last advice before he goes onto serving customers again.

Well shit.

You slide the revolver, key and ammunition into your pocket before anyone notices. Finally you take the drunken bastard off his stool and put him on your back, across your wings.
You turn towards the stairs leading up and go forward, best not keep him waiting then.
>>
>>29308767
Lets try to process everything that's happened thus far. What the fuck have we stumbled into? Do we even know how to use a gun?
>>
>>29308962
Ha ha ha I doubt it. I mean maybe after Lily volunteered to leave she was given basic training BUT if she has any or no training is up to the QM to decide.
>>
>>29308767
My god Digs this is hilarous. Our companion is more of an accessory.
>>
>>29308767
Once he's not shitfaced or unconscious, can we reprimand him for consuming too much alcohol and the damage it could cause to him brain, liver, and his everything. I'm mostly saying this because Lily is young and ignorant to the outside.
>>
It's lonely with just four people here.
>>
>>29309391
The quest hasn't even gotten off the ground yet. Also, FoE is a bit of a niche.
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG16.png (340KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG16.png
340KB, 900x900px
You walk up the large step ladder that serves as a staircase and you open up the trap-door. Struggling to keep him on as you make your climb. You start looking around to see the trap door leads into a short hallway, and across it are 8 doors labeled 20-27. With not many other options you walk down to door number 27, but freeze as you hear a slight shifting coming from inside.

"Don't do anything stupid" you tell yourself under your breath. The shifting inside stops for a moment, and you wait there for a while, waiting for anything else. Nothing.

Should you knock? Should you pull out your revolver? Should you breach? Wait or something else?
>>
>>29309579
Knock, it's rude to enter unannounced.
>>
KICK THE DOOR IN!
>>
>>29309651
We were given a key. Also, I'd rather not add on building damages to our debt.
>>
>>29309651
Oh that is just the cutest idea, but no. For one you don't want to break someone's property. It makes them more inclined to break your face or step aside so someone else can.
Now tell me your argument as to why that's a good idea. I need a good laugh right now.
>>
>>29309579
Knock on the door.
>>
>>29309579

>>29263572
>You agree after asking a few more questions, most noticeably that being about your supplies, you're told there in a small trading booth across the "street" from the medical bay and they hand you a small card to get your items back.
So this is just the inn and not the trading booth?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (253KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
253KB, 900x900px
you're welcome
>>
>>29310759
This is aweful. Why would anyone do this?
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG17.png (360KB, 900x912px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG17.png
360KB, 900x912px
>>29309668
>>29309613

You listen for a few moments and decide to open the door as quietly as you can, though this is made difficult by the small size of the doorway and load >*CLICK* of the lock and doorknob as you open the door.
You stare into the darkness of the room as your eyes adjust, straining your ears.
You can see the faint archway of another small nearby room inside, you stare at it for another long few moments. You slightly hope that the mercenary decided to leave early, but something in you doubts it greatly. After what feels like hours you take a few steps in and a strange odor smacks you in the face like a rock.
You hear hoofsteps and a large object crashes into your side, pinning you against the wall, the drunken stallion falling to the floor and you feel something sharp push against your throat. You immediately grab the object and feel something metal gripping it. You grab whatever it is holding it and twist it, something hits you in the gut but you continue in your primal rage against your unseen opponent, and eventually pin it to the ground, feeling it struggle between your claws, you pull up your opponent and drag him into the light of the hallway and the sight frightens you slightly.
The creature is a stallion but with rotten skin like that you've seen of the ponies at the medical bay/clinic. This character however has a strange metal plating across his right eye and it seems to have a strange robotic look.

"OH!... Shit" he says, regret filling up in his voice.
"Uuuh, okay, well, listen I know this is not the best first impression, but I was expecting someone more.... deadly..." he says, an apologetic look forming on his face, you stare him down.

"If you don't explain yourself I'LL SHOW YOU FUCKING DEADLY." you respond pinning to the wall, raising your bunched up fist.
"HEY EY EY EY! LISTEN" He shouts at you, recoiling from your raised fist, you stop and soften slightly.
>>
You hold him there and pull out your revolver.

>"Better talk quickly" you threaten, putting it to his chest,

"Okay, look I've been on the search for those slavers for a while now, I've made few names for myself while I did, some of the more wealthy guys haven't been too happy with it. They've been sending out a few agents for me...." he talks quickly.

>"And so why are you telling me this so willingly?" You question, genuinely curious about his answer and or petty excuse.

"Well... I thought that if there was a well known mercenary and mutant stalking the wastelands, maybe I wouldn't get shot at as often..."

>"Bullshit."
You tighten your grip around his neck and pistol,

"OKAY OKAY! You.... you reminded me of someone, someone I knew a long while ago, someone that was courageous and determined. And I was thinking that... maybe you'd want to join me on my..." he pauses, thinking for a moment, thinking "Search?" he looks up at you, and although he sounds like he's cliche as hell, you can see the how genuine he is in his answer.

>"Alright, that'll have to suffice for now,"
you finish, pulling your revolver away from his chest, but still holding it in front of him.

>"So, are we done fiddling around? Can we lower our weapons?"
You say concerned, he agrees very quickly and takes everything lethal from his pockets, not being an idiot, you check him and it seems hes being honest, which is slightly worrying, as if hes got something up his sleeve.

"Your gun isn't cocked," he says pointing to your tiny pistol, "And it also seems to be much to small to be lethal,"

>"Pardon?"
He walks over and shows you what he means, but you quickly empty the magazine before you hand it off to him. He shows you the basics, telling you the difference between types of weapons like Dragon, Griffon, and Equestrian. After hes done, you both set your arms to the side in a hard to reach compartment in the restroom, most likely used to stash chems.
>>
"Now, tell me, what movie did you get your lines from? Your more cliche then a goddamn Mary Sue,"

"Oh you know, the rare, pretty kinds like, 'The stars in your Eyes' and 'Dew in the Fields'," he goes on listing a few other cheesy romances, rolling his eyes in sarcasm.

"Charming," you say in a sarcastic tone as you both turn your attention to the current problem at hand.

>The drunken stallion. Should we leave outside? Or let him stay?
>>
>>29311326
Holy shit Digs. Was that part of her adaptive mutation?
>>
>>29311326
This aggression is a suprise. Lemme guess. They're action posts from tumblr?
>>
>>29311326
The hyper aggression seriously came out of left field and it doesn't quite fit with the character's background. When I think medicine, botany, and being raised by Twilight, I don't think of somebody that threatens to rip another creatures throat out. Velvet Remedy would be more appropriate of a personality type.
>>
>>29311481
(Don't worry, it'll all unravel soon enough.
You'll see)
>>
>>29311326
Ask if he knows who the drunken stallion is and check to make sure he isn't hurt.
>>
>>29312531
>>
>>29313173
>>
This is gonna be a great adventure I can tell. \_("_")_/
>>
>>29311326
Does our drunk friend count as living armour if we wear him?
>>
>>29316233
>>
Why didn't he just stab her?
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG18.png (279KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG18.png
279KB, 900x900px
Looking down at him, you realize how small he is compared to you, even compared to your new "friend"(you hope). It feels wrong to just leave his curled form in the hall or something, especially considering his state both now and before. You slip your claws as delicately under him as you can, and hoist him up into your arms like a kitten. He clings to your arm like one as well, almost making you *Awwwww* out loud. You stand on your back legs, making it a huge challenge to walk around, but you manage to walk into one of the rooms and place his sleeping form on the bed. When you try to though, your met with a little resistance as you do, he clings harder and you feel his breath get a little ragged,
"I'm sorry... mum...I am, I'm sorry..." he clings even tighter to your fur as this happens.
Without thought you immediately hug him, trying to comfort him, his head on the fluff of your chest. Somehow you notice your voice changing, it now being different than before, and delicate and soft.

"Shhhhhh... don't worry, just rest, it's time to sleep, sweetheart." you think about what you just said and why you suddenly switched character, a little confused with yourself. It seems to have done the trick though and he rests against you. After a few moments you lay him in his bed slowly, being sure not to stir him of his dreams. Your cover him in a blanket, as you do however, you notice a scar along his abdomen, and his right ear is cut and pierced.
You leave the room, and see the robotic stallion is standing in front of you a bit confused at what he saw. You shrug, and note that that your just as confused as he is.
>>
"Do you now who he is?" you ask, hanging up your coat,

"He's Chancy's third and youngest son, Lucky," the mercenary responds, looking in the room at "Lucky", after a long pause he asks you a genuine question.

"Considering how delicate you are with him, and how you don't look much like the killing type. Would you actually kill me?" he worriedly asks

"If I must be completely honest, no. I wouldn't kill, I will never kill. Injure? Sure, but killing is miles away from me and my way of things. The entire reason that I was violent was because when flight is no longer an option, it's fight or surrender." You turn to him, seeing he's a little more relaxed, "It's just an act, but, I can still get out of hand, even for myself," you finish

"What's that supposed to mean? And what happened with the sudden change of character with Lucky?"

"That... I'm not quite sure what happened with lucky, It's familiar though"
You stop and look him up and down, examining the robotic additions to his body, his left arm is replaced with an off-white robotic arm, it looks worn and in use, accompanied by dark grey, metal digits on them. His right eye and ear are also replaced, his emitting a dull glow and his ear is made of some sort of strange synthetic. He has a worn, light brown coating of fur and a light grey coat.
The ends of his legs are wrapped in white cloth and ash-black metal. You also note he has wings, and like the theme with the rest of his body, the right wing is prosthetic, it's frame a sturdy build and not as worn, with it's feathers reflecting with a metal sheen, and it doesn't seem as worn as everything else.

"Lily, Lily of the Valley. Yours?" you ask extending your left claw, he shows a pause for a moment. He finally extends his prosthetic arm and you shake on it,
"27"
You both end by agreeing to not kill or injure each other.
>>
You head off to bed, before you lay down however, you hear 27 grunt, and turn to him clutching his side with his clawed arm, blood dripping between his digits. You rush him over to the bed and sit him down.
"I'm fine, it's nothing," he says wincing a little, you rush around the apartment, searching for anything you can use as medical supplies.
You find a mostly intact medical kit in the bathroom, rushing back to his side you can see a gash along his side, though now you can see it's not actually that bad, and there's not much blood at all. You try your best to clean the wound, thankfully not infected and you begin to stitch the wound back together, luckily it's not that deep. You then finish by wrapping his side in whatever bandages you can find.

"It's not that bad is it?" you ask, finishing up the bandaging

"No, it just...hurts..." he says wincing as he pauses,

"Well just... take it easy, don't move quickly, sharply or too much..." you stop when he mutters something along the lines of "I know". He then lowers himself to the floor where a cot is placed there, rolling himself onto it.

"Don't you want the bed?"

"I'm fine down here." he says rolling over
After, you sit on the bed, your weight making the bed creak. You sit in silence for a few long moments, you decide it's time to head off to sleep, you flop onto the bed,letting your body's weight collapse onto it. A sharp crash and the momentary feeling of falling after, the edges of the bed above your head, your weight managed to break the bed.
You simply roll over in your tiredness, staring at the strange crystal and it's shifting hues, glowing hues, a dim warmth radiating from it.

>>29309250
You hear a voice, without tone or source.
"Wait, what?" you mutter, confused, "Maybe I'm just tired?" you try reassuring yourself, but something doubts it. A horrid memory invades your mind, as you remember what it is.
"The voices...." you say, fear a little heavy on you.

(Lily is momentarily open for asks)
>>
>>29317417
Are you excited for tomorrow?
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG19.png (329KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG19.png
329KB, 900x900px
>>29317417
>>
>>29317417
Hey kiddo you wanna see a dead body - TOO LATE!
>>
>>29317417
Well hello little one. How was your day?
>>
>>29317417
O̢̢̝̫͖͎̯̳̯̝͈̝̻̯͈̞ͅn҉̠̖̠͔͓͘͜è̳̲̣̻̥̫̟͙͙̞̥̬̩̞̩̳͚͕͖͡ ̵̬͚̘̩̣̬̲̗͔̯̻͔̩̠̖̗̮͝o̴̴̢͎̯̩̥̙͟͠ͅͅf͕̙̩̹̫̳͟͞ ̵̶̧͈͙͈̜̳͍͍̭͔͟ù̮̯̫̱̤͚̝̖̣͕̺͢͝s͏̷̧̝̦͔͍̙̼͍̮͈̮̻̖͚͖̯̣̩̥͠.͕͙̞̦̩͎̭̭̀͘͢ ͏̷̡͕̩̻̬͍̗͈̜̞̬͇̭̰͙̮̀O҉̘̭͔̣̝̬̠̘̫͙̤̝͚̀͜ͅṇ̷̛͈̟̗͚͍͇́̀͢ͅe͝҉̸͉̞̥̝͍̪͔͎̹̜̰̼͈̠̻ͅ ҉҉̵̫̯͔̣͉͚͍͕̩͖̱̝̯͕͔̳̲͝o͍̗̘̻̬̺̭̫̞̗̯̤͝͠ͅf҉̴͖̝̺̱̜̖̳̖̙̻̘̘͇̥̠̘͈͓ ̳̟̯͍̠̹̥̲̟̀́͡͡ụ̵̵̢̫̼̱̭͍̼̳̝̦̤͇̩̜̤͜͢ͅş̵̖͖̜̤̖̞̰̥̣̠̞͈̱!̵̨͇̥̜̲̰ͅ ̸̵̛̞̦̘͇̀͜O̵̶̯͖̦͓͖̤̙̺͡N̴̵̳̥̜̦͓̙̣̖̹͙͓̣̘̯̹͟͡È̢̗̙̙̖͕̠̮̳̭̗̻̩͠ ̸̨͍̗̹͘Ơ̵̢̛̪͈͇̗͇͕̞͖͔̟̟͕̮͇̭̩̤̩̮͠F̴̸̝̩̻̜̣̥̭̳́͢͝ ̶͓̦̩̻͓͟͟͝Ṳ̷̦̼͙̝̦̫͍̠́Ś̡̛̠͉̮͈̥̱͔͉͈͙͎̗͙̫͜ͅ.̼̦̺͕̙͔̟̬͚̫̰̥̳̗̬͡ ̸̵̮͕̥̼͎͙͉̻̺̩͜͠Ḿ͉͍͕͙̙̳̖͉̮̳̗̕͟Ḁ̸̡̧̱̥̥͕̜̞͔̠̗͘K͟͏̣̞̬̪̼̮̪͔̤̪͝E̛̛̟̠͇̣̹̣̻̭ͅ ͡͏͙̰̳̖̫̜͍̮̻̘̺͉̫̥̫̝͈͝͞Ư̟͖̹͔̠̩̟̰̤P̸͔̺͓̗͢ͅ ̴̷̡̹̭̟̺̫̬̫̤̺̥̦̩̠̩̣̥͇̮̙W҉̷͖̻͓̘̣͇̲̜̙͙̤̫͎͓͚̣͚̱͢ͅH̕҉̵̸̴̮̲̞͇O̶̳̰̩̠̙̲̝̲͚͕L̗͕̦̠̟̣̼̰̜̝̮̺̹̳̖̞̭̲̥̀̕͞É̴̛̼͍̗͍̪̫̠̳͞!̧͝͞͏̸̻̦͇̖̺̮̟͇
>>
>>29317417
Ō̉͐͗͛ͬ̚h̶̃ ̨̈̚y̐́̏̽ͬo̽ͤ͒ͭ̽ǘ͑͛̿͊͊͑̓̈́ ̽po̸oͧ̂̏ͩͦ̽r͆͗̈́̔̓̆̚ ͨcͫ͒͋̆͝hͦ͆̌iͩͪ͐ͫͤ͡lͬ͗͒̒̑͂͡d͡.͡ ́͑̐̕Y͊̇̓͛oͭͯ͐̀uͮ̄ͫ̑̾͝ ͨh͒ǎ̽ͨ͏ve̷ͭ̽ ̀͋̍̈́ͫ̓̽b̑̉̓̊̈̚eͬ͑̒͐ȇñ͂̾̂̉̓͜ ͐͛͋̊̌̏t̒͞h͗r̴̈ͭͤ̒o̶ͨ̿̐̌uͤ̈́g̒̾̈́̚h̒͌̋͒ ͌͜s͗ͦo̓ͧͦͤ͆̕ ̢̊ͪ̏̓ͨ̅m̒͋͗u̸͛ͮ̌̅c̶̊̎h͐ͭ̔̅.̄̾͐ͯ̉̚ ͤ̓ͭ̉̈́ͨW̵̃͒̈͋̋̚h̸ͧ͐̈́͗aͮ̃̄ͯ͛͋ͩt̛ͤ̋͗͛̈́ͭͣ ͩͫ͛͊͌ͦc̎a̢͗̄ͤͨͮ̚n̨̅̎̏̑̑͒ ̡̉͂w̐̋̾ͬ̑͡e̾͒͆̉҉ ̌̈́ͪ̉d̓ͬ͗̃̿o͢ ̒ͨ͌̍͊̕f̽̐ͤo͛̾ͨ̀͠r ̔̽̌̍y̵ͦ̎̆̐̌o̵ͣ̒̓̒̓̅u̐ ̧̅̒̂͑ͬͤour ̈́͞L̷̊̍̽i̇̋̽̑͑l̴ͤ͗ͨy̴̏ͬ̊ͧ̊ ̔̒ofͬ͌̎ ͊̈̍͐ͨ̓t̓͐ḣͮ͋ͤ͑ͤ̈́eͣ̀ ̨̾͛̍ͦ͋Va͊ͦ͢lͧ͋͒ͤ̓̿ͦlͤ͊͏eͯͮ̆ͤÿ̓̄ͮ͞?́̒
>>
>>29317417
Lucy~in~the~sky~with~diamonds~!
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG20(EDIT).png (985KB, 900x2618px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG20(EDIT).png
985KB, 900x2618px
>>
>>29320363
Don't worry, we don't want to see any harm come to you. Though, some of us can be rather sadistic.
>>
>>29320363
>>29320395
Sadistic? Nohohoho what're you talking about friends? All I want to do ḃ̨̰̱̃ͣ̿̎̄̿ͧ̽e͈ͮ͊̾ṅ̡͓̞̦͙̘ͩ̏ͬ̑̒d̐ͦ̔͏̨̻̥͢ ̛̰̳̝̻̬͋̊̂̎̐ͩ̚h̨̛̲͔̭͖͎̃͂ḛ͔̱͚̦̥̘̪̰ͯͣ́ͦr̪̘͉̺̯̎̾́ ̶͗ͫͤ͌̈́̓͐͐͡ͅt̸̵͇͓̯̲̩͉̟ͪ͑̒ͩ̚o̖͍͕͎ͭ̔̃ͤ͋ ̬̠̤̱̗͓̃͂̆ͧ̒͌ͪő̴̦̤̬̣͞ṵ̷̸͖̜̼̳̤̝͍̫ͩ̅̄̒̎̕r̟̦̖͍̺ͩ̎̂ͬ́ͩͮ̈́͜ ̯̳̱̤̒̋́̎̀̀̾̚w̻̟͔̳͚̎ĭ̡̡̼̗̋̿̐l͆ͪ҉͍͢ͅl̢̠̖̬̳̫͚̲̥͌̒̉ͨ̋.̡̻̣̫̈̐ͦ͋̔̄̕ ̢̛̦̟̗͙̆ͬ̊̏̀͐I̸̬̠͑ͫ̽ͭ̊̀ͅs̡̡̧̰͚̠̙̫̠͑̆͒̒̽̈̋n̢͓̺̝̱̙̺͈͂͐̈́ͧ̚'̢̹̈̀ͬ̽̃ͮͩ̀ţ̙̌̊̃ ̧̨̼̞͍͓͚̗̀ͦͪ̒̈̏̓̑̀t̡̖̝͈̹̎̐͋͋̇͊̾h̸̄ͩ̏̈̇̃̎͗́҉̲̬̻͍̤̜̜ą̻̮͍͈͇̝̣ͦ̿́ͅţ̡̤̅ ̧͉̼̥̰̫̱̮̣̔w̹̖͕̥̭̮ͭͭͬ́ͭͫ̅̎͘h̨̠̠̙͉̎̎ͮ͛̇ͣ̕y̷̟̖̻͎̣̅̽̄̊̚͜ ͓̭̩̦̇̇̈́ͣw̮̞͆ͦ͑̄̅͞e̞̩̯̱̦ͩ'̡͈̞̺̙͍̬̏̇ͤͦr̦̱̙̞̘̬̊̍͒͊́ͨ̿͂͜͝e̸̶ͬ̋͋ͤ̓̇͐̚҉͉̖̬͓,͖͕͖̗̽̓͊̌͌̏̀ ͙̙͈̜̜̺̫ͧ̄͌́͒ͯ̀͛̀̕h̜ͨ͒̈́́̎̉͆̈́͜e̛̬̟̳̰̯̤̗ͪ̀͌͘͟rͩ̓̾̀͒͒҉͈̯͈̕e̘͈̓̒̚͘?̗͎̙̫͇̈́͘ ͚̪͇̬͉͔̯̠̺ͮ͗̀͡Ḫ̛̮͍̤͔̤͌e̴̶̹̪̙͌͐̍͑͋̔̄͟h̲͔͓̃ͩ̇́ͧ͒ heh heh he̖̫̝̖̳̙̐ͭ͆͆̄ȟ̬̝̇̉̆̉͘ ͕̠̥͉̺̎ͤͮ̿̆͘h̹͉̫͋̇̒͑e̥̹̪h̔͒ͪ̆̽͏.

Woopsie doopsie sweetie. I just can't help myself. You understand, don't you~?
>>
>>29320363
Will you tell me a story lady?
>>
>>29320363
*boop*
>>
>>29320363
Stop your meddling sadistic voice!
...You alright my dear?
>>
>>29320363
I'm scared. w-where a-am I? Who are you people? Momma? Daddy?...where are you?
>>
>>29320498
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! You think you're actually helping her?! H̸̬̗̭̼͎̰̬̻̲͍̭̟̫ͤ̋̋̂̑ͭ̅̏̒͛̈̑ͦ̎͐̃ǫ̲̺̠̘̤͓͍̅̍̈͛̽ͧͫͪ͆̉̌͆͟w̼̼̙̪̥̥̳̥̗̞̝̜̣̫̲͉͉̭͋́͒̓̉̂ͮͩ͞ ̧̢̛̼̻̺̪̻̗͍͙́͛ͩ̐ͦ͗̾̕͝ẉ̧̠̯͈̬̘͖̜͍̰̟̅̏̆ͪ̔͌̈́̑ͮͨ̾̂̌͘͘͝ǫ̌͐ͮ̍ͭͮ͑ͧ̋͏͕̣̠̝͕͙̲̰n̶ͮ̆̆͛͊̂̎̈̈́̈́́̓ͩ̕҉̤̮͚͉̰̰͚̥̞̖͚̻̦̰͔D̷̶̼̣̠̝͔̘͖̲͈̠̥͕̺̻̩̹̗͎̰̾̊̉̏͆͂͌̏ͤ̐ͩͨ̌̍́E̷̜͎̳͖̰̖̫̱̮̋̐ͭ̋̐͛̄ͫ͛̽̔̎́̚R̴̤̱̰̹̥̰͙̫̹̫̀ͮ͌̑ͭ͒ͩ̉̈ͪ̎̑͆̀̀̚͠͞F̶̢̩̼̰͍̮͊̈́̅͆U̪͙̦̯͇͔̘͐̏̄̊ͤ̑͢L̡̛̹̪̙̠̝̜̹̥̭̰͕̥̼ͩ̽͐ͧ̎ͯ͑͗̎͌̇͊ͮ͛̒́͟͟ ̷̠̹̘̞̳͍̳̳̩̥͇̗̼̥̘̃͌͑̈̂̂͆ͪͫ͜E̸̅̊ͤ͗ͣͣͯ͢͡͏̣̤̙̜͔̣͚͓͓͉͎͙̦̠̖͉͝H̸̋ͬ̉̎͊ͧͤ̋͑ͣ̾̄̒̌͑͑͝҉̨̪͎̫͈͕̬̩̬͇̗̩͚̗͙͎̩H̷̨͍͖̗͍͖̠̮̞̦̰̬̣̙̻̞̤̝̰͒ͪ̌̐̑͆̂ͩ̋ͭ̀͟͠E̸̜͚͕̻̹̼̟̭̍͐̃ͣ̑̔̽ͤ̊ͧ͆ͣ̿̐ͣ̎́͠ͅ ̴̶̟̲̮̤͋ͣͮ̊̓̔ͦ́͘͟H̡̖͍̞̖̖̖ͦ͑̂̐̀ͬͩ͆̕͠͡ͅḚ̸̠͓̝͔̬̞̙̯̤̞ͦ̈̇̃ͯ͗͌̌͋ͩͧ ̸̨̐̉̿ͦ͐ͯ̌ͤ҉̴͍̘͕̱̱̳̼̩̲͈̮͠ͅH̨̛͂̅ͤ̊̌̓ͨ̈҉̘̟͓̰̫͍̟͖̝̬̗͚͈̦̭ͅE̴̡̡̟̝̦̘̥̘̯͉̟ͮ̅ͯ̆͂̃̆͑̅̕̕ ̷̨̘̩̰͕̐ͯ̊͂̎̆̄̀͟͜H͓͚̱̩̠͉͉̫̻̟̝̞̄͋̄ͭ̄ͪ̈̀ͣͧ͠Ȩͯ͋̿̆̅̃͗̋̓̋͌̉̎ͧ̍͠͏̟̤̼̖̰̜̳̩̼̺͕͚̘̜̦͕̙ͅ!̸̡̰̖̙̟̦̿͒ͨ̉͌̅!͓̥͕͙͚͇̮̘̞ͪ͊̽ͪͤ̍́̎͑̀͢!̉͊͂̀̐̆͊̾͊ͩͫ̌̉̍͘͠҉̻̤̜̪̹͉͘!̲̺̠̰̼͇̯̘̲̹͙̻̯̗̪̪͈̭̹̿̽̃̾ͩͭͧ̅̊͛ͤͩ̒ͮͫ́͢!̴̸̧̛̩͕͔̩̙̤̦͚̦̲͉ͦͤͭͯ͐̽͐̓̉̐̃ͭ̉͂͗̓̏̓!̵̨̦̬͎̞̩̹͔͍̜͌̎̀̇ͪ́͜͡!̵̧͇͇̜̪͚̱͚͍̘̻͇̖͇̂̎̾ͮͯͨ̃ͣ͟͠!̢̖͍̫͉̖̠͚̬̎ͦ̐ͧ͐ͤ̀ͬ͒̓̍̓ͦͩ̾̃̈́̅͘
Come come! Let's make sure she has herself a wonderful time!
>>
>>29320535
BACK SPAWN OF SATAN!
>>
>>29320363
I'm going to warn you now that the sun will be bright at first. I recommend a hat.
>>
>>29320559
You know, stable tech had made a film about exploring the outside world. Something about wearing protective goggles?
>>
>>29320545
I̢̻̰̪̥ ͎̯̣̃̓̃ͪ̇a̤͉̬̾̏ͦ̃̂m̫̳̹͖̣̏̆̒̂̓̉ͅ ̝͓͓̻͉͖ͨ͋ͅb̜͑͢ǔ̡̹̘t̹̮̰̫̠̪ͣͪ ̬́̂̑̊̄ắ̶͖̭̲͓̱̟̟ͨ̊ ͍͎͓̈̌ͪ̂͆͒͆ḩ̪͍̣̩͙͈ͧ̎ȗ̳ͤ̐͗͊ͧ̏m̹̻͈̳̤̒ͤ̅̓b҉͕̩̙̬̺̠̙l̬̘̺͐̐ͧͬ͜e̹̝͚̅̉͆ͅ ̣̊͘sͯp̣͚̬̥̦̺̓ͦͬ̚͠i̗͔̦̱̩̬̰̾͌r͂i̮̙̮͈͈̋̓̿ͣͨ͂͜tͦ̒̔҉ ͈̙͍̣͍ͧ̎ͭ͆̍ͯo̴͕ͤ̏͛͋̽̽̍f̮̬ ̫̩̝ͧ̚ͅt̶͕ͩ͛́ͪ̒͊h̰̽̊́̚ĕ̦̰̠͖̻́̆͆͋͜ ̤͖̻̦̤̯̩ͧͯͨ̅̆s͉̖̺͕̓͗t͔̠̳̘̙̘͝a̧͕͔͓̱͆̊̽r̹͕̉ͭͪsͮ͆͂́̓̉͘.̶̥̘͖̞̞̂ͦ̋̔̎̎ ̘̼͚͌̅̇̋N͠o͍͚͙̖ͩ̄̚ ̣͖̩ͫň̫̼͇̥̯̬̮͌̈͐̾e̛̠͔̟͚̠ͅe̝̰͐͂̏̔ͩͭ̓d͌̄҉̬̝͎͖͉̘͔ ̶̘̟̪̰̭̎͋͆̒t͔̺͓̱͗̆̇ͤͅo̬̪͖ͣͧ̾ͅ ̯̤̜͈̙͉̀ḃ̘̻͙̖̹͓̕å̻͓͓̅̔̐̍ͩn̯̯̦͍̆ͭ͑ͤͯ͋̊i̜ͧ̊͛ͫͣs҉͇̫̭̤h̡̉ ͮ̌ͫͬͤ̄҉͈̙͎̜m̹̱͖̯͈̮̑̃ͯ̊ͤ̓ͅe̶͚̙̩̪͗̃,̣̭̭̹͕͐̅ͤ͋͗͒́ ̮͕̮̬͚͕̻ͤ̃ͤṅ̝̘͋̈̍̚o̰̗̯t̕ ͍͇͐t̫ͮͩh͎ͮ͂̓͑͂a̘͓͚̜͈̼̐̉̔̎ͣ́̚̚ͅt ͙̫̬͇̰̥̠͢a̲̥̠̓ͪ͊ṅ̖͖̪͚̏̈́͟ý̰̩͉̀ ̶͖̥͈̗͚̉ͫ̿ͩͩo͉̰͈̼̣̻̘f̖̘ͬ́ͪ ͔̯̲̱̚ụ̱̜ͪ̍̐ͅs̪͇̉ͬͣ̑ͮ̏ ̻̪̩̥̖͚̣c̐ͪ̽҉̲̬o͈͉̪̞̥̘̱ͭ͆̈̓͗̍̀u̢̝̺̼̬̘͎̝̔́ͮ͋ͤḻ̵͎̤̪͙͔̙̌̈́̅̍d̟̝̑̾̃͘ ͊͛͞l͓͊̉ͨ͆̓e͖͍̣̗͐a̠̮̱̳̲̒̍v̘̲̬̝̊̒̽ȩ̘̠̩̭̦̖ͭ,̢̪͍͓̱̖͙̋̉̋̇̒ ͍͕̗̐̐̊̍̑m̸̈̅̍̾ͫ͛u͔͔͎̠̯̔̈ͮ͌͝c̴͇̮̬ͪ̈̃͐̇͗h͕̤ ̨͓͕ͬ͒ţ̜ͅo̹̟̹̲̪ͫ ͔̻̩͚͕ͤ͆ͅm̘̫͈̗̰͎͗̆̿͆̉͞ÿ̟̝̫̻̼̩ͭ̆̓ ͚̙̳c̟̗͖̥̲̬ͯ̓̄ͬh̳̽͐a̮̫̣̠͕g̙̘͔̤͌́̿̿̂̃r̨̠͙̪̣̫iͬ̽ͦ͏̩͇͈͖n͍̙͓͕͐.̯̤̒ͫ̽̿̍

I do not mean any harm, but it is simply in my nature.
>>
>>29320589
...Fine, but I'm keeping an eye on you. This isn't the first time I had to guide something.
>>
>>29320363
Here's some advice. When someone asks you about a cold, warm, or hot Carl, you should decine.
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG21.png (227KB, 900x316px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG21.png
227KB, 900x316px
>>
>>29321351
Don't worry young Lily. I'll try to protect you as much as I'm able to.
You seem to be experienced with voices though. You've been through this before?
>>
(To everyone who's curious, a few pages will be posted soon, I'm just tired and sick currently.
>>
>>29321923
Go take some medicine or rest?
>>
>>29321985
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG22(EDIT).png (1MB, 809x3290px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG22(EDIT).png
1MB, 809x3290px
(This took way too gosh dang long for what it is, I'll try finishing up the asks sometime tomorrow or this week. But right now, I'm way too drained)
>>
>>29322771
I noticed a (you) in the second picture, are you playing your own quest?
>>
>>29322815
No. The first one is a reply to a QM post. The second is a reply to another.
>>
>>29322771
Night knight.
>>
>>29323346
>>
That worked out.
>>
>>29322771
Do you have any biological parents? If you do not know, is there anyone you would consider to be family?
>>
>>29322771
What are your thoughts of Mr. drunky?
>>
>>29322771
How do you fell about never getting a moment of privacy to yourself?

If you don't like it I have an idea for you. Leave the gem in the room, move out of the room. If you don't hear us then problem solved.
>>
>>29322771
What are your thoughts on the rare drug that was used on you? What do you think about your little errand to cursed hospital?
>>
bunp
>>
>>29326828
>>
What's a good fall out equestria story to start with. I've played little of fall out because I ducked at it. But I want to read some thing that is good, action drama comedy all the good stuff. Any advice?
>>
>>29327757
I done goffed
>>
>>29327757

I'd personally recommend "BruinsBrony" and his comic "Fallout Equestria: Grounded". It's intense, the characters are enjoyable. It just takes a little bit to get into the story, but after that, it's really well made, downside is that it's still a W.I.P .

That or the original Fallout Equestria by Kkat, though its long as Heeeeellll.
>>
>>29327842
Do any of thoughs have a past bin? My access to this site is limited. Also on YouTube there are videos of foe with a character called little pip. Dose he belongs to a story?
>>
>>29327877
He's talking about fimfiction stories. Also, Littlepip is the main character of the original Fallout Equestria.
>>
>>29327891
And with that I found it, thank you. I'll do the rest for here
>>
>>29327765
That you have.
>>
>>29327842
>>29327877
There used to be an "Ask Lenny" Fo:E tumblr, but life happened and the guy had to quit.
>>
>>29322771
Hey Lily? Guess what? Someone you care about will die eight months from now. Just thought you should know. was that too mean?
>>
(Okay guys, thank you for your participation, but I'm done taking asks. I'll try to get as many as can done tonight.)
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG23.png (230KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG23.png
230KB, 900x900px
(The asks will come up one at a time)
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG24.png (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG24.png
261KB, 900x900px
>>
>>29330129
Sleep tight muttie.
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG25.png (448KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG25.png
448KB, 900x1600px
>>
>>29329784
Here is what I hope to be some helpful criticism. Unless you were already away of this.
When you get more poster here or followers from tumblr, it will save you time and work to answer multiple response in a single pic.
>>
>>29331954
>>
Take your bump and get out of here.
>>
>>29332861
>>
>>29331134
(My lord I'm a dumb-ass, thank you!)
>>
File: 291865.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
291865.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>29335554
You just figured that out?
>>
>>29335605
(Weeeell no, I've seen these types of asks in bulk, but, I was so focused on getting the asks done I didn't think about how to get them done the fastest. But if I must be frank, I'm not sure if I should be blaming my stupidity or my sickness.)
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG26.png (274KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG26.png
274KB, 900x1300px
>>
>>29335634
Stupidity for modesty / humble, sickness of legit excuse.
>>
>>29335634
What kind of painttool do you use? It's Sai right? Here's a funny thought. You've been only changing the position of pupils, facial expressions, and Gem colors, right?
>>
Need more Chebureki in quest
>>
>>29336072
Oh wait it's not so funny actually. I had thought you had drawn the scene and character model every time you answered an ask / post.
>>
>>29336072
>>29336584
(Yes I use Sai Painttool and yes that's what I was doing. However, please know that I did this hesitantly, I made this choice very begrudgingly, for I absolutely hate myself for using the same goddamn scene over and over. On the first day I was sick I made a 2 hour attempt at drawing a new scene, realized it was a piece of shit, looked at the time and went to sleep. The next day I felt slightly better, so I thought that it would be a better attempt. I made another attempt and took a break, read more asks, deleted all of that crap I worked on for hours and started a new attempt. Hours later I realized I had no damn clue of where I was going with the comic and so I just fucked off and went with what I'm doing now.)

>>29336432
(Agreed my friend, I'll have to keep that in mind for the future)
>>
9 bump
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG27.png (315KB, 900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG27.png
315KB, 900x2000px
(I'm not sick any more! At least I've gotten better to feel in the drawing mood. I'll finish the rest tomorrow after school and everything)
>>
That's something to look forward to then.
>>
>>29337567
oh nice. This must be a flashback, or a memory.
>>
>>29339964
>>
>>29340568
>>
>>29337567
Is that pony in the second panel the one from the title card?
>>
>>29342029
(Depends on which one, if your talking about the tall, feminine one, then yes it is.
>>
>>29342216
I was refering to the one wearing a gas mask emerging from some hole in the ground.

The masked pony is female?
>>
>>29342421
(Yes the character coming from the hole in the ground is the main character, but no, it's not female, it's gender neutral(Hermaphrodite). I made the character feminine looking because I enjoyed the idea, thought it would be good practice because I don't draw females or neutrals a lot, and finally, because I think it would be a more simple understanding of the character.
And to clear up the question before it's made
"Why not just make the character completely feminine?".
To that I must answer it's because I draw neutrals, males and females all differently, so when the design I settled with was a neutral one, I put much time and thought to it and decided on it.)
>>
>>29342990
Sorry i think I'm mixing things up and confusing myself.
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG28.png (463KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG28.png
463KB, 900x1600px
>>29326130
>>
The time for adventure is now.
>>
>>29344619
It is?
>>
>>29343763
Momma Twirllurt Sperkle.
>>
>>29344752
it's always time for adventure.
>>
>>29343763
Did Lily have any romantic feelings? A special somepony back in the Stable?
>>
>>29346586
Did you say what I think you just said?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2IrSYahMhU
>>
>>29348060
>>
>>
>>29350021
>>
>>29343763
Do you have more thing you plan to draw?
>>
>>29343763
Go to sleep
>>
>>29352366
>>
9 bump
What do we do now?
>>
>>29353689
Keep bumping
>>
>>29354417
>>
>>29355113
>>
(Sorry everyone about the silence, I'll get some drawings done and then I'm going to work on my science homework. Which means expect some silence after that.)
>>
(Never mind, I have to get this shit done as quick as possible, I'll be back sometime soon.)
>>
lol fuck wrong thread
>>
>>29356674
Bump
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG30.png (254KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG30.png
254KB, 900x1500px
>>29330680
>>29323346

As you continue answering questions of the distant yest strangely close voices, you turn over in your half-wake state and slowly drift off to sleep. And after a few questions you begin to slide your weight onto the bed more and hear it creak as you settle into the dusty, soft confines of the bed and blanket. The heat of the room doing enough to keep you warm.
And soon, you're breathing softly into the bed sheets, the crystal resting at your chin. Humming a soft tune that you had known for the whole of your life, it's vibrations radiating through your mind and dulling any other thought.
>>
>>29358173
Ha! Giant mutant birb made a nest.
>>
>>29358622
>>29347202
>>29344619
>>29346586

(You are all why I make these in the first place)
>>
>>29358794
>>
>>29359652
>>
>>29360624
>>
>>29361371
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Enlarging your world
Mad world
>>
Things are progressing.
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG31.png (444KB, 900x3900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG31.png
444KB, 900x3900px
You then fall asleep, a warmth filling your chest and your body slack into the ruined bed.

You wake, in front of a tree, no, wait your not a awake, you keep telling yourself, looking around, but not seeing anything, just darkness, you try looking at yourself but all you see is the grass. Fields?
You've never felt grass, at least no real grass and you still can't feel it.
Your attention is immediately pulled as you hear a hollowed *THOOMP* and *SHHHHH* sounding like gas being released from a canister.
After a few dragging moments is a streak of light that flies upwards, and after that a few others fly up, sounding more faint the further they go. They remind you of flares, but the way they keep going up feels...wrong, like it doesn't belong here, not even in the dreamscape your're in. Thousands of them flood the dark sky and stop after a certain point, like stars rising from the earth to fill the space of, well, space.
But once they all reach there mark, theirs a unnerving silence, and slowly you notice them get brighter, and brighter. A flash of light nearly blinds you and you see the light dice through the trees like a million razors. Your sight keeps changing and you can't tell what exactly what's going on because one moment your in the sky with the stars and the next your in a hole.
A blackness overtakes your vision and you worry if you'll wake soon or if you're blind. A tremendous roar shakes you and you turn around to see a horrifying sight. You don't know what it is but it's no stranger. You've never seen it before but you know it inside out like a mother.
It's all a blur yet very vivid.
What you can see though horrifies you, a long screaming maw accompanied by thousands of teeth that goes into a throat of spiraling teeth...

(More will be done soon)
>>
Bump from 10
>>
>>29364276
Don't wake up
>>
>>29364276
Wake me up, wake me up inside I can't wake up,
Wake me up inside, save me,
>>
oh boy that looks pretty spooky.
>>
Gonna go to bed.
>>
>>29364276
Where's our drunk teddy bear when we need him most ;_;?
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG32.png (161KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG32.png
161KB, 900x900px
Another flash and your in pure, inky blackness.
"What the Hell?!
Why is it so dark?!" you whisper, as if somethings out to get you.
The place your in has no walls it feels, like you in nowhere. But a tightening feeling around you and in your chest tells you this isn't open at all.
In a hurry you strike your matches, flicking sparks everywhere in your feeble attempts to get the slightest and smallest bit of light. Finally, your prayers are answered and the match comes alight.
"Y-Yes!" you nearly shout in glee, a crooked smile spreading on your face until you're interrupted by a voice from behind, above, below, everywhere.
"Careful now" it creaks at you. "You don't want to play with fire, I would know..."

"WHO'S THERE!?!?" you scream, snapping your head towards the voice or voices.

"We're your friends, don't you remember...?" it growls

"You should be mindful where you step out there... a lot of things could go wrong." it says hissing

"Care where you tread, and tread softly, we're watching, we're listening, we're following...." the voice echoes

"WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?" You scream in terror, and you notice your match going out

"No no no no, NO!!" you begin trying to finding the matches again but they've.... vanished.

"Your friends, your enemies, your followers...." it's sentences dragging and changing in tones. And suddenly it feels like the very air has clamped down on you as something crawls along your back with the flutter of wings.
You choke, gasping for air as more sounds of beating wings echo and your body covered.

"
R̸̳̪͎̥̓̌̆̒͐͌̋̎͒͠ͅe̳͕̳̟͔̰̓͞͝m̧̖͚̓̆̚̚͝͡e̶̼̬̥̥̙͔̐̂̍̾̄̏͘m̺̝̽̿͗̽̈́͗ͯ́͟b̻̱̀̊e̿̾͏͚̼̪̪̥͢ȑ̫̰͓͚̗̖̥͋͛́͠͠ͅ

Y̫͌͠ȏ̱ͫ̃ů̖͙͇̦͔́̑͋ͦ̐r̬̬̙̿̔͐͌́ ̶̼̜͓̪̝̇̄̉ͩ͆b̘͎̠̞͓ͩ̅̿̒ͦ͂̋͟ͅo͈̜͆̀͆dͮ̃̈ỹ̻͉͇̂ ̥͇̙̮͘s̼͈̹͕̤̜̤̈̊̆̒̚w̶̮͍ͧͣa͒̀ṛ̘͍̦̻̇̕ ̩̣͟e͔̹͓͙̳̘d̟̬̣̩̟̄ͅ ͮ̄̀ͬ
>>
>>29372273
Holy shit
>>
>>29372894
bump
>>
That's not something that's supposed to happen I assume.
>>
You wake gasping for air, and your vision blinded by something. That something is covering your body and you almost start hyperventilating at the idea that the dream may not have been a dream.
Your movement stirring whatever on top of you awake and with a flurry of differently colored wings you notice what they are.
Moths.
Giant, mutant moths to be precise. And they fly up into a damp hole in the ceiling. In a panic you almost get up and start wandering around, still a little fearful of what just happened before you notice one of the moths didn't take off and is nestled in the crease of your back between your wings. Your about to remove it before you notice how hard it's gripping your fur with it's legs.
Your a little disturbed to say the least by the thought of a giant, mutant bug on your back.
After a little bit of time and careful movements you rise out of the bed and onto the floor. As you do so you hear a scream from a nearby room in the apartment.
"AAAAAAAH!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" you hear as the drunken stallion charges out of the room with a swarm of moths flying off of him and into the ceiling.
After the last one leaves he blindly bangs his head against the sturdy wall. Giving a horrible *Knock* sound as he tumbles over, clutching his head in pain.
>>
>>29374311
We need to make sure he's not suffering from a concussion. The moth can wait.
>>
>>29374311
Sshhhh it's ok. I think you scared most of them away. What were tose things anyways?
>>
>>29374311
Check for any heat injuries. Any swelling, bruising, bleeding?
>>
>>29374311
Hug him like the time he had that nightmare. my poor baby
>>
>>29375187
Beb
>>
>>29376268
>>
>>29377148
Suck his dick. Not really. This is just a shit post bump
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG33.png (236KB, 900x1189px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG33.png
236KB, 900x1189px
"Fuuuuuuuuu......" he hisses, still reeling from the pain

"Hey, are you alright?" you say walking over him, worried, he's still hissing in pain

"Yeah... just a headache..." he says still clutching his head.

"It certainly looks like it." you nearly joke holding out your claw. He smacks his hoof into your claw and you pull him up.
He stops though looking at your claw as he stands, his eyes going wide. He looks at you the scales on your cheeks and face, the tail behind you. He seems more confused than afraid.
"I'm just as much a pony as everyone else," you reassure "Only difference is that I was made not born,"

"It certainly looks like it." he says under his breath, hoping you didn't hear, though of course you did.

"Lily," you say shaking his hoof,

"Lucky," he responds, now more confident. He begins looking around the room he's in, a bit confused, seeing only you and him.

"Did... Did we...?" he trails off pointing to you and himself

"Did we what?" you ask, now also confused, and you notice his cheeks blazing red. Then it finally registers.

"OH! NO NO NO! No we did NOT!" you say waving your arms in front of you to emphasize.
He let's out a short relieved sigh as he gets his answer. He's about to say something before skittering echoes behind you. Flipping your head around, you see a rad-roach about to climb up your back leg.
You don't even have time to open your mouth when you respond instinctively by to knocking it over and then, in one swift move, stomp the little shit's abdomen.

"Gah, little bastards..." you retort, looking over the now squashed roach, "Free breakfast I guess," you say, wiping it's entrails from your back hoof.
>>
You lead him out of the room into what seems to be the kitchen and sit him down in a nearby chair.
You ask him questions and feel over his head lightly to feel if any of the skin has bruised or gotten tender to see if he has a concussion or not, he turns out okay, only a headache and major hangover weighing him. Though, you'll have to keep a close eye on him.
"So what happened? Last night?" Lucky asks, rubbing his head, but more in pain from the hangover than anything else.

"Well... I was released of the 'clinic' and I made my way around town to find the trader. I found it, and you were thrown out of the bar ass up in the mud and extremely intoxicated. You got up, flirted with me and passed out. I carried you around the bar, asked some questions, carried you upstairs and then wrestled a merc, negotiated our differences and went to sleep."

(I'm going to put the story on hold for a little bit because school assignments are kicking into gear and I don't have much will to draw right now. Sorry everyone, don't worry though! Things will continue soon!)
>>
We should check to see if he's ok then ask why he sounded so worried
>>
Kill me
>>
>>29379101
>"Did... Did we...?" he trails off pointing to you and himself
No
>He let's out a short relieved sigh as he gets his answer.
Wow. Rude. What she's not pretty enough for him?
>>
>>29379164
Cant. You're already dead.
>>
>>29379107
Wait, I don't remember if we got the rest of our stuff yet. Was it just the revolver we needed to retriever, or did the bar tender give it to Lily because he felt sorry for her?
>>
>>29379107
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU
Moff noises ensues.
>>
>>29379107
Should we let the thread did or keep bumping?
>>
>>29380141

(Bartender gave it to Lily for emergency reasons)
>>
>>29379107
Let's get the rest of our stuff. Lucky can join us if he want. Also bump
>>
>>29379803
it hurts
>>
File: I'm Sorry.png (137KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Sorry.png
137KB, 900x900px
(Okay, so good news is that I starting to get back into the swing of things of art, to the point were I can now draw bodies and at least a little bit of movement! Bad news? Well, that's the thing, I'm STARTING to get back into it, a few problems with my art sprung up. If you couldn't tell by my drawings, I'm still learning how to draw, with styling, flow, etc. One of said problems is proportion, figuring out the proportion of the head to the body is a pain. But as said, I'm learning, and quickly it seems, so yay!)
>>
>>29385744
If you'very seen a few other quests then you shouldn't be too worried about proportions, but good on you for worrying.

If you want a whole group of people (bigger then here) then maybe check out the art thread? It's not cyoa related, but it's part of the /mlp/.
>>29362114
>>
>>29379107
Ask him what he's going to do now.
>>
>>29386913
>>
>>29387769
>>
>>29379107
Pet the little moff
>>
courtesy bump
>>
>>29304268
>>
>>29390315
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG34.png (435KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG34.png
435KB, 900x1200px
You let him rest in the kitchen on the small table and he you notice him gag or make a throaty burp from time to time.

Deciding it's a good time to eat you start rummaging through the cupboards and fridge for anything edible.
(Perception 9+1 VS 1)

Your scavenging turns up with quite a bit, not too much but it's something, it seems that the food is in mostly good shape, kept in packets and cans. Your setting everything you found on the counter when you decide to ask Lucky a question.

"So.... What are you gonna do-" your cut off quickly when something presses deeply into your back, making your muscles contract and extend at the invading senses. You freeze up immediately, your wings shoot out halfway before they stick there same going for your arms and legs, making it a struggle to stay in one place or move. As well as send a can of food flying through the air.
It takes a moment but after a few loud squeaks come from behind you, you realize that its the moth, it's presence and action catching you completely by surprise. All you can do is gasp and sit there as it nuzzles the indent of your back as it bend inward. It's not painful, rather pleasent actually, it's just.... strange.
You the feel it moving sightly, sending shivers through your body, it's antennae mercilessly traveling and tickling over you.

"*Gasp*...uuuuh, L-Lucky?" you call out

"What is it...?" he asks, seeming a bit annoyed and tired

"A-are those moths- *gasp* -h-harmful?" you ask, almost in alarm as you feel it crawl up your shoulder

"Naw, they're harmless just a bit freaky lookin' is all, and a nuisance at times during certain times" he responds, sounding a bit better,
You then see crawl on your shoulder, it's sight scaring you and making you tense a bit as it slowly climbs up your fur...
>>
>>29392118
Holy shit don't move. If you squish it you'please have to wash bug guts off your hide. Just keep talking to Lucky.
>>
>>29392118
So what are you going to do now? What is it that you do? What do you know about 27?
>>
>>29392118
Oh my gosh, what do?
>>
>>29392118
What kind of packets and cans? Do these packets require boiling water? Do the cans have lids to pull or do we need a can opener?
>>
>>29392118
Lucky, Action: User your charms to calm the pretty mutant (Roll charisma?)
>>
It's a shame Lucky didn't get, lucky, last night.
>da-dum-tishhhh
>>
>>29392118
Lucky, action: kiss Lily
Lily, action: kiss Lucky

Make my OTP come true!
>>
>>29394783
No lewd anon.
>>
>>29395455
There's nothing wrong with kissing dude. Just some good 'ol, chast kissing on the lips. Maybe some tongue. Nothing more then that.
>>
>>29395560
That seems very forced. There is no way two strangers will kiss in the first few hours of meeting each other.
>>
>>29392118
Where the merc?
>>
"Okay, it's *GASP* FiNeeeee...." you try to calm yourself, your voice reaching highs and lows as it creeps along your back.

"S-so what are you gonna-" you hold your breath as you feel it switching directions, tickling your shoulder blades with it's antennae. You feel it's antennae tickle your neck and nearly snap your head back because of it, it's continued movement and tickling making you shake violently. Finally after long dragging moments you hear Lucky gag and tumble out of the room quickly.

"OoooooOOAKY!" You whine as it's legs start pushing off of your shoulder up and into your mane. You bite your lip and quiver in place violently as it reaches the top of your head. You then see it's antennae dangling in front of your muzzle. And soon you see it's head rear up from behind your messy and thick mane...
>>
(Sorry guys, It's really late right now, so I'm going to hit the cot while I can. And the next comic page is coming up, I'm just struggling with the moth design.)
>>
>>29398229
Boop the nigga with your feelers mah little bug nigga.
>>
>>29399817
Bump
>>
Bubba CYOA
>>
>>29400401
Stay calm bump
>>
File: IMG_8463.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8463.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
As it's head finally comes up behind your thick mane, you gasp and see it's large bug eyes looking at you, it's antennae dragging and tickling across you muzzle. It doesn't do anything however, just sitting there, examining you.

"H-h-hey there b-buddy!" you say trying to calm yourself down, a nervous smile creeping across your face, along with a a small quiver. That shaking seems to elicit a squeak from the creature, cocking it's head at you. You reach up to it, putting your claw in front of it, trying to seem friendly. It stares at it, reaching out one of it's legs to it.

"Oooooookaaaay...you're climbing on my arm..." you suppress more shivering as it climbs on you arm. When it does, you notice how small it is, it's wight more than you expected. You then turn it in your claws as gently as you can, until it faces you.
It drags it's upper-most legs over it's head as it's other legs curl towards it's abdomen.

"You're a cute little guy, huh?"

*Squeeeek*

"I guess that's a confirmation?" you chuckle softly as it looks almost like it's smiling at you, wait, is it?

I turns it's legs onto your forearm, sticking easily to your fur with what seems to be like many, many tiny hooks at the very end of it's appendages. However, it's movement more quicker due to you no longer shaking in fear. This time however it gets up to your shoulder and nuzzles at your neck, squeaking as it does so.
>>
>>29403671
Ha ha you made the little bastards wink! That's priceless.
>>
>>29403671
For being apparent pests, they ain't so bad.
>>
>>29403671
Looks like we have a pet now.
>>
Fallout pone
>>
>>29403671
Check on Lucky since we have tamed the all mighty moffers.
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG36.png (296KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG36.png
296KB, 900x900px
The moth moves from nuzzling your neck to nuzzling your cheek, high pitch squeaking as it does so.
After a while of getting comfortable with the moth you finally rest your claw on it's fuzzy head, massaging lightly the top of it. It then rests a moment before crawling up your back and neck and atop your head.

"Well, I did need a hat!" you joke a smile spreading across your face, this time genuine. You finally move over to inspect the things you found, canned vegetables and a few canned meats, imported from the "Griffon Empire". As well as some flavoring packets with names like "Spiced Curry" and etc.

You waste no time and go off to wake up 27, he doesn't seem to be covered any creatures unlike you and Lucky. It takes you a while, to wake him, nothing seems to work, a strand of drool hanging from his open mouth as you sit him up. You shake him, you pinch him, you hold him by the hind legs, nothing. You're just about to give up when you unwrap the bandage on the side where his gash is.

"GAH!" he exclaims as he finally wakes up, sitting up

"Holy! You okay?" you ask, he's not in pain he was just caught by surprise

"Yeah, yeah...I'm fine..." he responds, quizzically looking at you above him,

"I just need to check the wound is all." you explain, he nods in quiet understanding, lying back down and looking at his bandages as you unwrap them. It's a bit strange doing so in the awkward position, but you manage. After you finish, you can finally see the gash, it seems to be healing well, we just need a change of bandages. With nothing on or with you to use, you simply wrap it back up.

"I've got some bandages in my kit, you're gonna have to wait until I get it back though," You say wrapping up the last of the bandages and picking him up to his hooves. You then see Lucky wander back into view, slouched over a little bit.

"You okay there?"

"Yeah... just went to vomit" he says wiping his chin

"Well, come on, I'm going to make some breakfast."
>>
What if in the next part the moth was shot in the face and was killer rip moth 4 lyfe.
>>
Death to all moths
>>
>>29405094
>>29405103
Don't say that anons. He's just a baby ;_;
>>
>>29405112
Bump
>>
pump
>>
>>29406761
Bump
>>
>>29405067
You'd get more anons if you mare a post in the cyoa thread once in a while whenever you decide to run.
>>
>>29409859
Bump
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG37.png (350KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG37.png
350KB, 1000x900px
You all walk into the kitchen, picking up the can you threw earlier. The moth now sits at the top of the fridge, and at the sight of you flutters over and onto your head squeaking.
You then walk over to the counter top and start listing off the goods.

"A- Are you not at all disturbed by the giant bug on your head?" Lucky asks his muzzle scrunching a bit at the giant insect.

"At first I was, but the little thing is harmless!" you assure, and at the same time the moth chirps along. Lucky nervously shifts himself around you to the fridge to fetch a drink and out of it he pulls out a soda. Both Lucky and 27 sit at a small wooden table, 27 checking his supplies it seems.
With the ingredients you have, you try your best to make something good. You end up gathering a bunch of half-rotten eggs, curry packets, canned meats, canned peaches and the rad-roach from earlier, you try your best. After a while you complete your cooking with two plates of vegetable omelets and a large plate of spiced curry rad-roach. Handing off the omelets to the guys at the table and a bowl of peaches in between them.

"Lord, ya gonna feed a whole family?" Lucky starts, you quickly hush him and tell if he has something wrong with the food you'll eat it. It quickly shuts him up and he looks at the omelet intensely before eating it. He takes a few bites and then picks up pace, shoveling the food into his mouth quickly.

"When was the last time you ate, Lucky?" you ask, gathering your plate and laying on the floor to eat it, for the chairs are much too small for you as well as the table.

"Yesh-er day lesh noon" he responds with a mouthful of omelet, 27 seems to be enjoying his meal as well.

"Ish perty gud" 27 responds in a mouthful

"Got any family, lovers?" you ask them

"Lovers? Nah, just family, they own the Bar n' trade, 2 brothers and a pa and mum."

"No family since the bombs fell. Lovers though? Just one, it's who I'm after."
>>
FIRST!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Andrew's Ghoul Synth.png (136KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew's Ghoul Synth.png
136KB, 900x900px
(Reference to what 27 looks like. 27 has smokey black hoof-guards with a white, cloth padding in between them. His fur, radiation wounds and synthetics bear a worn color to them, along with his still natural eye, while his augmented eye emits a soft blue glow, surrounded by a steel(?) plate. His mane and tail a dark black that goes against the rest of his color pattern, both just as messy. His coat made of a thick, leather-like substance along with his at hat, though his coat is colored to a light grey, his hat a worn brown. Most noticeably is the off-white colored prosthetics he has, those being right wing and left fore-leg, his fore-leg ending in multiple squared digits, four in total. Both look to have been used and worn, though his right wing seems to be in far better condition then his fore-hoof)
>>
We should start heading towards the hospital and see what awaits us there.
>>
>>29410933
We still need a few things. Like the rest of our supplies.
>>
Let's explore ruins. Careful where you step. There might be skeletons.
>>
>>29410882
It's a shame we can't buy any extra ammo.
>>
Finding the spiced-curry a little hot, you try looking around for something to drink. However it seems that Lucky took the last full bottle of anything. While searching through the fridge you notice that funny 'little' moth on top of it, looking up at it, you wonder what it eats, or when was the last time it ate. Moth's drink nectar right? You take one of the 2 cans filled with the sweet "peach water" and hold it in front of the moth. It doesn't seem to react so you just place the can next to it and go back to eating. Halfway through your large meal you see the moth has actually begun drinking from the can with a large proboscis.
Sadly, you finish your breakfast rather quickly, even though the meal was nearly twice the size(and some) of the average pony. You pick yourself up and gather your belongings, getting your revolver from the compartment and handing the merc back his weaponry. Putting on your navy coat, you make sure everything is still there.
INV.)
Navy rad coat*, *Strange Crystal Necklace*, *Ticket*, *revolver*, *Revolver Ammo (x15)*

Lucky see's the prep you guys are running through and you think you see his ears fold back.
>"Where you guys 'eaded?"
Lucky asks, something a little sad in his tone.

>"Honestly, I'm not sure, I need to head to 'Broken Wing Hospital' to pay off some >debt and from there.... I don't know,"
you answer back. There's a long pause and a tension in the air, you can see the gears in Lucky's head turn.

>"Can I join you?"

>"What do you think 27?"
you ask 27,
>"It's hit or miss, we might as well though, might make things easier,"

>"Alright, you can tag along,"
his ears shoot up and he springs up

>"THANK YOU! I might have a chance to get outta this dirty pub!"
He dashes over to you and hugs you so tight you think he might break a few ribs. You peel him off of you and see he's giddy.

>"So, are we packed and ready to go?"
you ask 27, checking his gear he nods.

You all head outside and downstairs.
>>
>>29413403
We still need to pick up the rest of our stuff.
>>
>>29413510
Yeah what this guy said. As an expert loot hoard in some of the Fallout games, I can say you can never have enough loot.
>>
>>29414235
>>
>>29415011
>>
Double check to make sure we have everything we need and check around for a few more things just to be sure and then head out to the hospital be sure to reload the gun and keep an eye on 27
>>
>>29413403
Find an empty plastic bottle to pour all. The sweet water in. Leave it for the moth, or take the water with us if the moth comessage too.
>>
>>29413403
Ask Lucky if he's good at anything.>>29417339
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG38.png (77KB, 1000x393px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG38.png
77KB, 1000x393px
>"I'll go get me stuff ready, I'll be waiting outside for ya!"
Lucky happily says, clearly excited. After a moment, he disappears around the corner

>"Oh! Wait on a sec, I forgot some stuff!" you tell 27 and you turn on your hoof and head back down to your little apartment. Upon your arrival, that familiar moth flies up onto your back, squeaking and chirping. You hadn't realized it before, but there are no windows except for downstairs. Oh well, you head straight to the kitchen and grab the canned goods and stuff them into your large inside pocket, you then feel the moth crawl up your back and unto your head once again.

>"You might be a little bit of a problem..."

>'CHIRP'
An idea springs into your head, it may not be the best idea, but....
You lift the moth off your head and softly tuck him into one of your large inside pockets. At first it tries to escape but after a few moments, calms down and rustles against the material. Hah! It worked!

You make a quick scan of the apartment, looking very quickly through drawers and etc.
What you find isn't a lot at all, it seems to have been picked clean already, maybe 27 did it?

>You find a canteen, a small box of bobby pins (bobby pins x8) and a broken knife.
At first you think the knife is practically useless with how broken and rusty it is, but then you notice how sharp it is, maybe it's a failed attempt at making a serrated knife? Rolling it around in your claws gives you an idea!
You place your middle digit inside the indent of the knife, and drag it up from the base of the claw to the tip. The strange feeling makes you shiver but notice your claw is a bit sharper! You then realize that the marks lining the apartment may be due to some clawed creature, maybe a griffon or something?
Either way, you head back downstairs and into the bar.
Very quickly you notice it's quite empty, only the bartender and a mare cleaning the bar are here.
>>
(Next part is written, I just need to gt the sketches done...)
>>
>>29420471
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG39.png (295KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG39.png
295KB, 1000x616px
>"Do you know where the trader is?"
you ask the bartender, he points his hoof slightly to a sign that points down a hallway, on it is written "Tonic's Trade"

>"Oh, uh thanks!"
you say and head down the hallway.
The air in this part of the bar seems to be filled with the lingering smell and mist of smoke, which gives you very unpleasant memories of a time before your vault. You arrive at the end of the hallway and open the door labeled "Open".
Opening the door reveals a small hallway leading downstairs into a basement.
After a few moments of pondering if you reeaaally need those supplies, you can hear someone shift behind you, flipping around you see it's 27.

>"Just need some things to sell and buy,"
He answers your question before it's even asked. Allowing him to go first, you both go down the dark, decrepit stairwell, the sounds of chatter and clinking of metal scares you a little as you take the small flight of the stairs.
The ceiling hangs low, for both the stairwell and the basement. Inside are ponies and griffons of all shapes, sizes, conditions, styles, etc. There aren't that many however, in the rather large room, there are maybe 10 or 13. As soon as you step in though, it is made apparent you're being watched by the room's inhabitants.

Dead ahead is the trader, Tonic, the trader's name you presume, his head resting in his arms on the booth table in front of him. Something catches your eye however, a cloaked character sitting in the dark corner of the room, it waves a hoof towards you to come to it. A group of traders also sits in a circle on the floor due to the lack of chairs and tables, all chatting happily.

>"There are some guys who can give me a good bang for my buck, you do whatever it is you need to do,"
27 says waving a hoof to the trader and goes on to chat with some roughed up and insane looking characters.

(What now?)
>>
>>29422581
Go to the trader. You can see the cloaked character afterwards.
>>
>>29422618
Actually, I'd rather we do it the other way around. It isn't like the trader is going anywhere, but we can't say that for the cloaked pony.
>>
I agree too see the cloaked character then the trader se me what the cloaked character wants and then go sell and buy
>>
>>29422799
What?
>>
>>29422799
We aren't trading, we're getting our stuff back. Also, "go sell and buy" is an odd way to put it.
>>
>>29425867
Bwap
>>
>>29426955
Bwop
>>
>>29427895
bunp
>>
(Hello again! Sorry for the silence, homework and housework and such. While doing this CYOA comic, I realize that my quality for art has gone almost completely out the window.
And as I realize, a certain grudge and anger wells within me at myself. Other than that however, I've also been curious on what kind of art styles do you all prefer I do? Is it the sketchy yet smooth drawings I've been doing the most or the sketchy and thick lined drawings I've been doing recently?
Maybe you'd prefer if I kept switching the styles? Or something else entirely?
I'm genuinely curious and concerned. I want you guys to really enjoy the series.)
>>
Personally I would like it if you kept switching the style you do I like the new suprised you have
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG40.png (193KB, 900x613px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG40.png
193KB, 900x613px
Deciding that whatever the hooded figure has to say must be important, you head over, with the mindset that the trader will be there for a while, but the shady figure? Maybe not.
You have to duck your head slightly with how low the ceiling is.

"Good day." you say calmly, sitting in front of the figure. You notice that the table it's sitting at is actually just a giant stone block, carved from the floor.

>"I notice a new face, made up of a bounty of different race."
A mostly feminine voice says a little hushed and speaking in rhyme. Confused, you look carefully at the figure and see that she has orange markings on her left hoof and on the collar of her cloak.

>"Do not raise in alarm, for I mean you no harm."

Good to know...

"Do not take this harshly, but, must you speak in rhyme?"

>"No, but tradition is what I follow"
she responds quietly, putting emphasize on 'no' and 'follow'

"So, why did you wave me over?"
She perks up

>"One like you is filled with power, I can show you, if you'd lend me your hour"
A wicked smile spreading across her muzzle. She then holds out a hoof.

>"Place your claw into my hoof, and the future you'll see, it will show you proof,"
That smile of hers has shrunk into something more delicate.
Not being such a fool as she might think you are, you decide to ask.

"What's the catch?" you ask, very straight forward and to the point

>"Catch? Non at all! But, only that in your memories you may fall..."
she answers cryptically, hoof still held out.

"What does that mean?"

>" I am not sure how to tell, but don't be shy, time to crawl out of your shell,"

She is being awfully cryptic, too much for your liking.
But then again, she's doesn't seem like shes lying, at least it doesn't feel like it. Her words seem sincere in the best way she can word them in her strange speak.
> What now?
>>
>>29429619
Visions of the future couldn't be any worse than memories of the past... right?
>>
>>29431370
Bump
>>
>>29432282
>>
>>29433453
>>
I say do it there isn't a lot more you can lose than you life by I mean you'll be lose if memories maybe so do it JUST DO IT
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG41.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG41.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Well...nothing ventured, nothing gained ... I suppose.
You gingerly place your claw into the hooves of the Zebra.
She visibly jolts slightly and then quickly settles back into her spot.

>"V-very powerful indeed..."
She says pulling apart and feeling your digits, no longer speaking in rhyme. She does so with a sort of delicacy like a mother holding a new-born foal.

>"You're not the only one though, are you?"
She looks up to you, a small smile spreading along her muzzle. You look at her in a surprise, trying to look past the eerie shadow that covers her eyes. Something feels wrong though, a sort of discomfort in your sitting, you try shifting a little bit, but to no avail. You then notice your eyes burn and your vision darken, like a thick mist. You see a blurry, dark movement race up your claw and vanish, into what seems like a cloud.
She jolts in her space but doesn't move, clutching violently at your claw and then her throat which, is now an angry red.

>"A- *gag* nother,"
She says, choking on her own words.

"HOLY-" you barely finish the word before it feels like a red-hot grip tighten around your neck.
You try to move at all, but all you can do is fall to your side, trying to wrestle with an invisible force that infuses your body with a scorching heat. You try to do anything, calling for help proves useless as the only thing that escapes your throat are squeaks and gasps. You're writhing on the floor clutching at your neck and trying grasp whatever you can, and very quickly is your vision fading into an inky blackness.....
>>
You quickly wake and your gasping from breath, your whole body red-hot and aching with a constant, throbbing pain, as result of the distance you ran in such short time.

>"LOOK OUT!!!!"
A voice completely alien to you, yet, somehow well known rings through the air.
For whatever reason, you look up and see the quick shine of a blade as you see it for only a split moment as it goes through your jugular.

You stumble back over the railing.

Falling, falling... falling. You turn yourself and shift your wings into a gliding motion, but to no avail as you only dive deeper into that thick water and muck.

Bodies surround y̡̢̤̹ơ̵̦ ̣̜̺̫̞̦͘o̴̠͓̤̱͜u̙̻̠̖̳̺̪͙͢͟ͅ in that place...
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG41(2).jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG41(2).jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>29435455
(Here's a sharper image)
>>
That could have gone better.
>>
(I'm going to end the story here for now, I'll come back to it later, but, it's just not as enjoyable as it was. And I think that you guys can see that as well. I'm sorry for boring you with a bunch of crappy writings and crappier pictures, I'll try my best next time! And don't worry, the story will continue, but I'm just going to take a break. In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful time!)
>>
>>29438747
There is far worse art than this, but the story does move very slowly.
>>
(Aaactually, you may not need to wait very long. Because all of a sudden I'm in the mood to draw FoE again.... I think it may be because I'm stressed over getting these done as fast as possible.
So expect something soon, not on this thread though, I'm going to let it archive...)
>>
>>29439827
>I'm going to let it archive
That's kinda our choice. Unless you want us to stop bumping it.
>>
>>29439909

(If you'd be so polite to not 'Bump' it, that would be wonderful indeed.)
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.