[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Hail 2 U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 3

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1484715101763.jpg (776KB, 1280x841px) Image search: [Google]
1484715101763.jpg
776KB, 1280x841px
>>29301892
Post sheets.
>>
>>29301897

http://pastebin.com/7KB4xSKu
>>
File: Giant Cerulean.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Cerulean.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>29301897
http://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>29301897
http://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>29301892
http://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>>29301897
http://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
Cloud Shear - Bat Pony Geneticist - 5/5 (5/5)
Alder Frostclaw - Griffon hermit - 5/5 (5/5)
Rin - Dragon Outlaw - 7/5 (7/5)
Cerulean Splash - Sharkpony Knight - 8/6 (8/6)
Heavyhoof Steve - EP Crusader - 9/6 (9/6)
Cutlass - 5/5 (5/5)

Last time on PirateQuest...

The Loa that had come to terrorize the Mistie village eventually ran off, and the Misties were kept safe thanks to the party. The Misties' leader, Peace and Quiet, grew worried, saying that the Loa that the Gusties had summoned in the past had never been that strong, that aggressive or that direct in their antagonism. He feared that the Gusties' dark powers were growing, and that the Misties would be no match for them. The party, thankfully, agreed to help them out.

Since it was so late, the party turned in for the night, with the Misties helping the Beesting's crew form a barracks in the jungle, with comfy hammocks, spots to sunbathe, and some makeshift fences and walls all around. These were enchanted with the Misties' concealing magic and guarded by a few small sharks that the Misties brought out of the ocean with their magic.

At dawn, Rin and Bent Scales flew around to the other side of the Windy Island to spy on the Gusties. They only got a little past the halfway point of the island before the winds grew so intense and violent that they couldn't go further. (Think of about the 5 o'clock position on a clock, with the left side being the Misties' half and the right side being the Gusties' half). However, before they had to turn back, they saw a pirate ship marooned on the other side of the island, only this one appeared to have been abandoned some time ago and had fallen into disrepair.

(1/?)
>>
>>29301916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVI-YAXYFw

You've been old cold for a couple of days now. Why don't you relax for a second, get your bearings? You've been shipwrecked on an island unfamiliar to you (how exactly you got shipwrecked is up to you). But, it wasn't long before you succumbed to a terrible fever. The last few days have been a messy haze of sounds and colors and paralyzing pain. You recall a calming mist, a sensation of floating and a collection of colorful forms drifting before you.

You awake groggily atop a cushion of mist, concealed in a dome of foliage that is just barely big enough to hold you. At your sides lie small furniture made of twigs, flowers and mats of seaweed. Floating around you are small creatures which resemble breezies, but have fins instead of wings, and antennae which drift as though submerged. Though the gaps in the dome you see a small village fit for creatures of their stature, surrounded by mist and guarded by sea creatures that float through the mist as if it were water.

>>29301918
>>29301919
>>29301940
>>29302049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcGKq9uwRoI

The Misties put together the camp for the Beesting crew near their village, within their mass of concealing mist, which they made thicker to keep out the Gusties and their Loa. You awake with the sun nearly directly above you, suggesting you may have overslept tad-- not the most unreasonable thing after all the strain of yesterday. The rest of the Beesting's crew mills about, gathering and passing around food and water, as well as lumber for the ship.

>>29302049
The sword of grass that the Mistie gave you is called the Lavar. It has the ability to cut through fire and lava. If an attack used against you has the Fire element, you can roll to cut through it, negating its damage. It can also be used to cut through regular fire as if it were mere grass.
>>
>>29302086
Steve sits idly by occasionally snacking on the odd piece of fruit lying around as he watches the others work.
>>
>>29302086
Cloud rolls over onto his back as the sun beams spread over him. A wing lifts up to block the light from his face, still aslep.
"Ghnnn... Five more minutes..."
He groans, one hoof lazily lifting up and dropping as he tries to give himself some more shade.
>Climate Control [Clouds] [1d10]
>>
>>29302086
Cerulean, despite having slept in, is already up and about helping the crew with whatever physical labor needs to get done.
"This would go a lot faster if I was big again," she remarks, despite probably carrying more than the average pony at the moment.
>>
>>29302086
Rin takes a moment to look over the blade, holding her normal blade in her offhand. "Ohhh I can't wait to try this new blade out on them loa... They won't know what will hit them." She says, enjoying the fact the blade can slice through fire.

"Now... Where shall we start scouting for them?"
>>
>>29302086

Another mutiny, another crew lost. Cutlass just can't figure out what keeps going wrong. But, this most recent crew just had no class. To leave her on a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean? The least they could do is have the courtesy to leave her somewhere civilized like the others. Sure, they all robbed her, but at least she was comfortable. But, this was ridiculous. Of course she got sick, being treated like this.

Without getting up, she groans and looks around the room. She spots the sorta-breezies. She doesn't think about what they are or how she got here. Finally, some civilized life.

"Aaah, finally," she lets her joy known. "Someone who knows how to make a pony feel at home."

She sits up. She looks at the tiny furniture, it could never fit her. "Or..." she mutters as she picks a piece of furniture up with telekinesis, inspecting it close to her face. "Something like that..." she says judgmentally.

She puts it down suddenly. "Do you have a ship?"
>>
>>29302120
A shadow descends over you, but it's got sass. "Get your ass up, lazy!" Bent Scales says, shaking your hammock to force you out.

>>29302114
Some Misties bring you more fruit as you lounge about. However, some of the crew members huck small acorns and stones at you with annoyance.

>>29302127
You help pile up lumber and knock down fruit from the trees, helping the crew to fill the barrels which have been brought ashore. As you work, some of the small sharks circle around you, occasionally bumping their noses against your shoulders in a curious, but non-aggressive gesture.

>>29302154
They float close as you wake up. "Eyy, sista! You awake! We thinkin' you might be in de Old Dream. Very lucky for you that you not! We got no ship, not really. We got only de bruddas. You on de Windy island, and dis de Mistie Village. Real lucky dat you washed up on our side of de island. Had you woken up on de Gusties' side? Ghhhk!" one says, dragging his hoof across his throat.

Other Misties float in, bringing you ornaments made of flowers and small bowls of fruit which are no bigger than your snout.

"How you feelin'? You feelin' good? 'Cause dere some more ponyfolk on dis island now, and dey will like you better if you feel better and you make yourself pretty."

>>29302128
Peace and Quiet approaches, riding on a small shark with a throne tied to its back. "You be wantin' to go tru de jungle. Too dangerous to go 'round de side. Out in de open, out in de sea, or de sky? Dat's where dey got you, den you be dead!

"Dere's a path, now long since overgrown, dat was part of de Windies' cities. You could take dat tru de jungles, but we ain't been too far down dat road since de Gusties started attacking us, so we dunno how much it's changed in de years."
>>
>>29302229
http://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g

Alder yawns quietly from his little perch in one of the trees in the camp, and takes some time to stretch out his wings and preen. He must've been a little absorbed in his work, because he missed the initial call. He flicks his tail after he finishes working on his wings, and gently glides down to the rest of the group "O-Oh! Sorry I was late. I hope I have not inconvenienced any of you?" he asks
>>
>>29302229
"Aye, stick to the thick of the jungle. Where would this path be?" Rin asks, sheathing her blades once again after she's finished admiring her blade.

"There be any useful loot inside your abandoned city? I'm sure you wouldn't miss anything if you've already left it. Might even help us against the Loa."
>>
>>29302229
"Wh-Whoa, hey!"
Cloud blurts out, eyes snapping open as he's shaken from his slumber. He rolls and falls out of his hammock, face planting to the ground. He stands up for a moment, rubbing his eyes.
"I don't know if you can't see, but we don't take mornings too well. Me especially."
He grumbles in retort.

A yawn and a fruit snack later, he looks more woken and aware.
"So what's the plan today. We rebuilding or what?"
>>
>>29302229

Cutlass silently listens to the Misty, struggling to interpret its accent.

"Oh, joy..." she says sarcastically, more in response to the general accent and demeanor than to anything actually being said. "It's one of THOSE islands..."

However, her face and mood lightens up at the mention of other ponies. "There's other ponies!?" she practically shouts in the face of the Misty. She clear her throat awkwardly. "Perfect. I can get out of here. Maybe even build up a new crew. This will be my fastest triumphant return yet," she laughs victoriously.

"I feel fine," Cutlass says, waving a dismissive hoof at the Misty, perhaps even nearly hitting the little thing depending on how close it's floating. It's not like she's even bothering to look at it.

That is, until it tells her to make herself pretty. She turns to the Misty with a cocky sneer. "I ALWAYS look pretty," she says proudly. She then takes a step toward the door. But, before she leaves, she quickly straightens her mane and dusts off her dress.

She steps out of the building, looking around for ponies.

[1d10] if necessary
>>
>>29302229
>>29302272
"Count me in friends, I'm sure this'll make a great story for the campfires one day!" Steve shouts over to Rin and the Mistie
>>
>>29302229
Mid work, Cerulean becomes distracted by the small sharks and her attention goes to them. She begins to join in the circling, but unlike the first encounter with these mist fish, she doesn't make any shows or displays of dominance this time.
"Something ya wanna tell me," she asks them as the sharky interactions continue.
>>
>>29302261
Last night, you learned that the large pink flower that the small Mistie filly gave you was called the Merryflower Petal. It was said to have been left behind from another World. When held, any healing spells that the user casts will heal a status condition alongside the normal hits/wounds healed. Without it, you'd have to choose between the status condition or the H/W.

>>29302274
"That's too bad. If you want to get any treasure, you're gonna work for it. Peace and Quiet wants you lot to go and check out what the Gusties are up to. The rest of the crew will be helping out here and there in case any more Loa ambush the village."

>>29302312
>>29302272
"De path is to the northeast, but dat territory has been taken over by monsters and de ghosts kept here by leftover magic. If dere is anything left in de cities dat we or de Gusties did not yet loot, I would be surprised. Take what you find useful, if you can find anyting," Peace and Quiet says.

>>29302314
>"You will make a lovely meal for the Lord of the Trench," one shark cryptically says through electroreception. However, it doesn't elaborate on what it means, even when you try to ask it further.

>>29302314
>>29302312
>>29302290
>>29302274
>>29302272
>>29302261
Cutlass comes down from the northeast, following the directions of the Misties. Soon, she reaches the jungle barracks constructed by the Misties. There, she sees the party, as well as a pirate crew of around 30ish members. Their captain, a grizzled old pegasus mare with a yellow coat and a black uniform, hobbles over to Cutlass. "Ohh, Suzie! Is dat you?" she asks in surprise, giving Cutlass a hug.
>>
>>29302375
Alder nods a little bit, before tucking the flower into a bottle and placing it in his reagent bag. He hurries over after doing so, before looking over at Cerulean and cocking his head to the side
>>29302314
"Oh, are those some of those mist-creatures? They kind of look like sharks!" he says, before moving a little closer "Why do they keep bumping into you?" he asks, before tuking his wings into his sides
>>
>>29302375
"Yea yea, I hear ya."
He says dismissively.
"Where is she? Might as well get an idea of where to start..."
He says, looking around the village and starting to walk off.

>>29302375
>>29302290
Cloud looks over at the newcomer as the captain approaches them in greeting.
"Somepony go overboard and finally catch up?"
>>
>>29302375
"At least the walk there won't be boring." Rin says, looking to Heavyhoof Steve.

>>29302312
"We're going to need more crew mates for this, let's find out who else will be going with us."

>>29302274
>>29302290
>>29302261
"Oi! Who else will be goin with me?! It's time we find out where them gusties live and burn their homes to cinders!"

>>29302375
Rin makes her way to the captain. "Captain, do we have any alcohol to make some molotovs? I want to see them masks burn when I face them again."
>>
>>29302375

"Oh, pirates," Cutlass mutters with a combination of apprehension and joy as she sees them. However, when she sees the dirty old captain approaching her, all emotions turn to disgust.

"Do not touch me," she says in a stern and flat tone as her telekinesis grabs onto whatever clothes or body part it can to hold him away. "I don't know who this Suzie is, but it's not me. MY name is Cutlass. CAPTAIN Cutlass."

"I seem to have misplaced my... everything. Would you perhaps be able to get me off this disgusting island?"

>>29302439

"'Overboard' is one way to describe it," Cutlass says with a strange combination of nostalgia and regret in her voice. "But, I did not 'catch up'. I have no idea who you ponies are. Nor, do I have much interest in finding out."

>>29302453

"Doing some pillaging, then?" she asks, in a sort of tone one uses when they are excited to discuss the finer points of their profession.
>>
>>29302375
Cerulean, her simple mind focusing on one part of it and thus mishearing the sentence entirely, communicates back in electroception with a big grin.
>"Aww, why thank you."

>>29302375
>>29302477
Cerulean sees the newcomer (Cutlass) and is already circling her curiously and slowly, and with a big smile.
"Hey there! Don't think I've seen you on the ship before landing here. Were you hiding below the deck or something," she asks with a playful grin.

>>29302408
Cerulean gives a shrug to Alder.
"I dunno, but they said I was lovely. Oh, and something about a meal with some Lord of the Trench thing or something? So nice sharks and a nice meal sounds like a good deal, right?"

>>29302453
"I'll come along too! No way I'm gonna pass up the chance to help these cute Misties and their nice shark friends!"
>>
>>29302477
"Alright, see ya then."
Cloud says simply, joining the others leaving.

>>29302453
"I'll be heading out, the Windborn's gotta do something ot stop those Loa things."
>>
>>29302453
"If y'all are gonna get drunk, you're not doin' it on my dime. I do have drinks, but only if you cough up the dough first!" Bee Holder says.

>Strawberry Daiquiri: Gives +1 to physical actions (attacks, dodges, climbing) for 3 turns: 30 Bits (Quantity: 3)
>Blueberry Sour: Grants the user another action for 2 turns: 40 Bits (Quantity: 3)
>Lime Sunrise: Grants the user immunity to harmful magic for 2 turns: 100 Bits (Quantity: 1)
>Lemon Screwdriver: Heals 1 Wound and full Hits: 30 Bits (Quantity: 3)

>>29302477
>>29302439
>>29302496
Bee Holder steps back a little from Cutlass. "OH! No, no you ain't. Ahem! Eh... Well, we're fixin' to leave this island at some point, but my crew owes this village of Misties a good debt for their help. So, we ain't gettin' out of here until we help them with their problem with the Gusties. Like their leader was sayin', we gotta get them Gusties to stop sendin' their ugly totem monsters after the Mistie village. So, if you help us help them, they'll help us help you."
>>
>>29302477
"A mix of pillaging and a mix of chasing down cowardly loa."

>>29302519
"Oh I want to savor the moment I burn them to the ground... Alcohol will just make it better!"

>Buy the Lime Sunrise, two Blueberry Sour and a Strawberry Daiquiri.
>210 bits handed over, 70 remaining.

>>29302496
>>29302502
"Good! Let's teach those gusties a lesson."
>>
>>29302496
"Oh! That was very nice of them!" he chirps, before starting to follow after Cloud "Wait, how were you talking with them? I didn't hear anything." he asks, flicking his tail around in interest as he flutters a little ways off the ground to keep from craning his neck up as high to meet hers
>>
>>29302519

"You owe them-?" Cutlass begins to say with a dignified chortle, covering her mouth. "Very well," she says, regaining her composure and waving her hoof in her face. "It will be an interesting experience to see how this crew runs."

Then, she does a cross between a sigh and a groan as she realizes where that leaves her. "And, I suppose I will be helping out with this rabble. At least it will likely lead to some pillaging and treasure."

>>29302496

"WHAT... in the world... are you?" Cutlass asks in a tone of utter disgust as you circle around her. Her body tenses up, trying to keep her limbs as close to her body and far away from this creature circling her as possible.

>>29302546

"Sounds like a positively pirate-y time," she says joyfully.

>>29302502

"WHAT!?" Cutlass squeaks, breaking her posh demeanor. "Y-you don't just walk away from me like that! I am CAPTAIN CUTLASS!"

She runs after Cloud, shouting.
>>
>>29302519
>>29302546
"Yea, let's get this over with quick."

>>29302565
"I've never heard of you," Cloud scoffs, "Can't be much of a captain if you went overboard."
>>
>>29302519
>>29302546
"Yeah! We'll show them what happens when they cause trouble in sorta-kinda my waters!"

>>29302565
Cerulean stands at full height, towering over the pony and stretching its body out in a dominant display at what she thinks is a fearful reaction from Cutlass.
"I'm a sharkpony, of course. And you...seem pretty tense. I'm not being too scary right now, am I? I'm trying to work on that but instincts, ya know?"

>>29302554
Cerulean can't help but giggle slightly.
"Electrically, of course. We sharks can see all that electric stuff when things move, like your wings right now, so we can also make messages if we want."
>>
>>29302594

"O-oh?" she stutters, trying her hardest to sound condescending. "And, who are YOU? N-not that I care or anything!"

>>29302608

"Scared that you'll touch me..." she mutters in response, her lips curling in a disgusted sneer.
>>
>>29302625
"Cloud."
He says, bragging.
"I'm sorta a big deal around here. One of the Windborn, got stories and legends telling of my coming here. The Misties love me."
He rattles off in a smug pose.
>>
>>29302565
>>29302546
>>29302608
>>29302594
While Bee Holder and Bent Scales shepherd the crew's mooks into small groups, Kling-Klang, the ship's cook (a gray donkey jack) follows after you for a moment, giving you some tasty-looking provisions and grog (and fish for the carnivores) for half of a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqigl4ErTuI

As you start to trek through the jungle, you get a sense of the necessity of the Misties' magic. Once you're outside the boundary of their mist, the jungle grows hot and stuffy, and flies and other insects, bigger and nastier-looking than the ones on the mainland, pick at you incessantly.

You come upon a cracked stone road, with the path forward marred by dense foliage. Creatures squawk and chirp in the air and brush, and the land is abuzz with noise and life. Your trek starts to take you uphill, and you start to feel the exertion of the climb as your muscles burn.

[1d6]

>Don't post yet
>>
>>29302608
Alder lets out an excited little warble, before nodding eagerly "That sounds really cool! I had no idea sharks could do that!"
>>29302502
He flutters a little closer to Cloud Shear, and lands back on the ground before asking "So we are going to take care of the Loa? Or are we just going to look around the island?"
>>
>>29302625
The sneer goes right over Cerulean's head and the circling stops, just standing next to Cutlass.
"Oh, I'm sorry I scared you. But I swear, I don't bite ponies all willy nilly! I mean, there's still an entire crew of ponies over there alive."
Her tail begins to pat Cutlass' back in a friendly, though somewhat rough, manner.
"So see? There is nothing to be scared of," she finishes with a big smile.

>>29302681
"Yup! Super helpful when I'm in the mood for some nice, fresh, tasty flounder that's hiding from me!"
>>
>>29302681
"Little of both I'm guessing. Probably more of the first if we find them."
>>
>>29302665
>>29302664
>>29302625
>>29302608
>>29302554
>>29302546
>>29302312
Beneath your hooves, the ground is rough, hard and uneven. Occasionally, stone structures such as the tops of buildings and the heads of old statues, their features long since faded, will poke out of the ground. The "road" you walk upon stops resembling the tile used in paving roads, and starts looking like bits and pieces of broken halls and houses sticking out of the ground and between the plants.

The ground begins to rumble with mighty booms, and then rattle with the pitter-patter of skeletal feet. You are partway up a hill, when you see some skeletal dinosaurs charging around atop the hilly ground ahead of you. Beyond them is a plateau where you see a towering skeletal brachiosaurus being hounded by a pack of skeletal Afrovenators. Beyond them appears to be some intact buildings made of old purple stone.
>>
>>29302729
"Hey does anyone else wanna take a break in them purple things over there?" Steve shouts to the group, "I could use a rest for sure."
>>
>>29302729
Alder cocks his head to the side as he looks over the skeletal dinosaurs, before letting out a confused-sounding warble and speaking up "This is not... normal in this land, is it? I do not believe I have ever heard of something like this happening."
>>
>>29302729
>>29302737
"No sleeping, but I'll go check it out for myself. Let's not waste time fighting these bag o' bones either, just sneak around." Rin says, before slinking around the beasts to venture closer to the structure.

>Stealth
>>
>>29302664

"Well, I'VE never heard of you," Cutlass says petulantly.

>>29302723

Cutlasses entire body goes through a visible cringe as she is touched on the back. "Wh-what was that?" she squeaks and stutters as she practically jumps away from Cerulean.

>>29302729
>>29302665

"Did we have to choose a path so... dirty?" Cutlass asks aloud as she continues to make the laborious effort to walk on the uneven, bug infested ground of the jungle. "At least there's not mud..." she mumbles.

She looks up the hill at the skeletal dinosaurs, in a silence born from shock and disgust. "Okay..." she says, already done with everything. "What is that...? What are those? Why? Why are they a thing?"
>>
>>29302744
"I think its shameful that you think its a waste of time to free these beasts of their sufferin', after I take a good sit down I say we put these guys down friends!"
>>
>>29302780

"You're not much of a pirate, are you?" Cutlass asks, with a suspicious tone and expression on her face.
>>
>>29302792
"What makes you say that friend?" Steve answers picking some fruit out of his teeth with the dagger
>>
>>29302750
"My tail silly, see?"
As she says that, her tail waves to Cutlass.

>>29302729
>>29302737
"I mean, I guess we should...though I really wanna look at the moving skeletons!"

Cerulean then proceeds to approach the dinosaurs cautiously and warily, but makes sure to present herself as big as she can and opens her mouth of sharp teeth at the pack of boney dinos.

>Intimidation
[1d10]
>>
>>29302665
Cloud's wings flap constantly as the bugs swarm the group, trying to keep them off to little effectiveness. Part way through the walk, he glides off the ground as his legs grow tired and he grumbles more.
"Why couldn't we just swim around the edge of the island? Be easier than this garbage."

>>29302729
As the path changes, Cloud pauses to look down.
"Was that entire road their old village? Yeesh, not a great design choice if any normal pony came around here."

At the sight of the skeletal dinos, Cloud touches back down to the ground.
"Whoa... You guys think those got anything to do with the Loa?"

>>29302750
"Give it time, you'll see how great I am eventually."
He retorts.
>>
>>29302780
"I am afraid I see little reason as to why, honestly.They seem fine... if quite strange."
>>
>>29302805

"What kind of pirate cares about honor or shame? What kind of pirate cares about the suffering of others?" Cutlass asks, as if it couldn't be more obvious.

>>29302811

"Please do not touch me," she says as she watches the tail in the same flat tone she as when she spoke to the captain.

>>29302820

"I highly doubt it," Cutlass says with a 'hmmph', and turning her nose in the air.
>>
>>29302737
>>29302742
>>29302750
>>29302820
With an ungraceful swing of its neck across the ground, the skeletal Brachiosaur knocks the Afrovenators down toward you. About six in number, the Afrovenators are twice your size, and fly toward you in a big pile of jumbled bones. Roll to dodge.

>>29302811
The Afrovenators are knocked away just as you come up to scare them off, but the Brachiosaurus remains. It gazes down at you with a tentative stance, ready to swing again.

>>29302744
>>29302811
As Rin sneak around the skeletal dinosaurs, she and Cerulean see that those aren't the only ones. You've come to the top of the hill. Northwest lies an old dormant volcano. At the top of the hill appears to be the top block of an old ziggurat, with circles carved onto each face of the square block. The remains of an old crystal remains in there, apparently meant to refract light all across the island. Beneath the crystal spans a large expanse, but it's too dark to see down there.

Many packs of smaller skeletal dinosaurs poke around, each about as tall as a filly. They back away from Cerulean, but circle around her as if looking for a weak point.
>>
>>29302811
>>29302824
"Can you imagine never being able to know the peace of death? It's only right that they be freed from our mortal plain," Steve tells the others as he approaches one of the purple buildings.
"I say we take a breather and come back to it in the mor-"

Interrupted by the Afrovenators, Steve tries his best to dodge them

[1d10]
>>
>>29302859
Alder turns to look back at the skeletal dinosaurs, and lets out a startled screech before attempting to scrabble out of the way
[1d10] Dodge
>>
>>29302848
"Your loss then."
He says with a shrug.

>>29302859
Cloud jumps back up into the air as the flurry of bones rain towards them.
>Flight Dodge [1d10]
>>
>>29302859
Rin's grin widens when she sees the crystal, wondering what it could be or if it might be worth anything. Her wings spread out as she attempts to fly over to it stealthily.

>Flight roll if needed
[1d10]
>>
>>29302872

"'Peace of death'?" Cutlass laughs. "You're DEFINITELY not a pirate."

>>29302896

"I-I don't like your attitude!" Cutlass stutters haughtily.

>>29302859

"Oh no...." is all Cutlass manages to say before the bones are rattling down toward her. She quickly projects a telekinetic ramp in front of her for the bones to roll up and over her.

[1d10] for telekinesis to dodge
>>
>>29302859
Cerulean attempts to avoid the raining bones as she keeps herself large to the approaching pack of filly-sized dinosaurs.

>Dodge
[1d10]

Seeing as how the smaller dinosaurs are not backing off, Cerulean goes in for the attack before they try to play the pack hunt game on her first. She charges at one, then goes into a small frenzy of crunching on as many as she can get her jaw around.

>Cleave 5, +1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29302914
"I get that a lot."
>>
>>29302941

"Hmmph," is all she says. Though, a small smile can just barely be detected on her face.
>>
>>29302872
>>29302891
>>29302896
>>29302914
You scramble out of the skeletons' trajectory, and they land behind you thanks to Cutlass' magic. Each piece of bone moves on its own, gathering in piles as if each piece knew that the skeleton had been broken and they were trying to reassemble themselves. They soon do, but no skeleton looks right. One has two heads, another has a rib where he should have an arm bone, etc. They all look rather goofy, but they don't seem to realize this.

They start to circle around you, and then charge forward as a team.
Afrovenators A and B try to sweep out Cutlass's and Steve's legs
[1d10+1] [1d10+1] (Both Cleave 2)

Afrovenator C jumps off of Afrovenator D's back and dives at Alder.
[1d10+2]

Afrovenator E hangs back, while a wad of poison churns in Afrovenator F's mouth and then launches at Cloud.
[1d10+1]

>>29302917
You crash through several of the Bambiraptors, crunching them into bits. The others dive in and try to bite you, seeing this as their chance.
[1d10] [1d10] [1d10]

>>29302908
Most of the crystal appears to have been broken off in chunks, and all that's left is suspended on stone rods sticking out of the inside of the box. Beneath that crystal, the rising sunlight illuminates a crumbled temple's interior, most of which has been caved in with what appear to be black, rich mud and soil, although evidence of a large, complex stone structure remains.
>>
>>29303005
Cloud sighs in relief as the bones fly past without an issue. Though as they reform and one readies poison for him, he quickly throws his hooves up. His eyes give a light glow as he tries to pull down some clouds, hoping to make a nice rainstorm to wash back the wad before it hits him.
>Climate Control [Rainstorm Block] [1d10]
>>
>>29303005
Rin attempts to take any loose crystals that might have any value, looking deeper into the structure. Could this place be connected to the villages somehow? Possibly have some valuable goods? Well, while the group is busy then Rin may as well take advantage of her stealthiness to scout ahead for them.

>Explore deeper in the stone structure
[1d10]
>>
>>29303005
As the others attack, Cerulean brings her tail around to give one of them a mighty tail slap.

>Slam, crits 8+, DC-1, +1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29303005
Alder screeches angrily at the oddly-assembled dinosaur that comes at him, before taking to the air and firing with his shortbow at it
>Flight [Automatic]
>Shortbow: [1d10+1]
>>
>>29303005
Falling flat on his side, Steve uses all of his strength to rise back to his feet again, mentally calling upon the leaders of his faith.

[1d10]
>>
>>29303085
Replace that with Steve jumped above the skeletal beasts and crushed them as he fell back into the earth.
>>
>>29303005

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew," Cutlass squeaks as the bones attack her. "It's so gross! So gross! Get away!"

Daggers appear from under her clothes, all over her body, 20 in total. They fly around her using her telekinesis. She slashes at Afrovenator B with a thousand cuts as she completely overreacts to the situation.

Dance of Blades:

[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>AV will be used as shorthand for Afrovenator

>>29303046
Clouds gather overhead, but refuse to rain before the poison hits you and sears your skin, burning off your hair on that patch of coat.
>Cloud 5/4

>>29303049
There's no light in the structure apart from what filters down from above. With what little light you can see, most of the rooms and layers of the structure appear caved in, broken or inaccessible.

>>29303056
You smash one Bambiraptor before the others dog pile you. While their bites are many, the real danger lies in how much they weigh you down. You collapse under their weight while they bite at your limbs and make you feel woozy.

>>29303110
You smash AV A into a pile of bones again, but in its flailing, it batters you until you fall helpless.
>Heavyhoof 0/5

>>29303071
The dinosaur flops on top of you, causing you to make an early crash-landing. Meanwhile, AV C lies in a pile of bones behind you.
>Alder 0/4

>>29303117
Your flurry of knives pins AV B to the wall, but AV A crushes you with its tail afterward.
>Cutlass 0/4
AV's A and C are busy trying to reassemble themselves

AV D tries to take a bite out of Cutlass's dress, ostensibly mistaking it for meat. [1d10+1]

AV F gets into a low pouncing position. [1d10+1]
>>
>>29303049
>>29303155
>Forgot the second part of Rin's post

The lack of light makes it borderline impossible to see anything, but as Rin feels around a bit in the dark, she detects a path to her right, and smells the faint scent of fresh air.
>all rolls taken without a light source have -2
>>
>>29303155
NOW,
Falling flat on his side, Steve uses all of his strength to rise back to his feet again, crying out to the leaders of his faith to guide him through his folly.

>Recovery [1d10]
>>
>>29303155

"Don't you DARE," Cutlass shouts at the boneosaur as it tries to chomp on her dress. She quickly snatches up the excess dress and gets to her hooves.

[1d10]
>>
>>29303155
Cloud gives a sharp inhale of pain as the poison hits him, grabbing the cloud and using it to wipe it off before it takes any more than his fur.

He looks down to the fray, seeing Cutlass spray the dinos with knives. He gets an idea and a smirk, eyes glowing as he focuses on her.
>Wax/Wane [Grow] [1d10]
>>
>>29303161
Rin keeps note of where the exit of the place is, attempting to find out if the path will lead her to a new opening.

>Searching for exit through the path.
[1d10-2]
>>
>>29303155
Cerulean takes some deep breaths as she feels the weight of these skeleton creatures...increasing? But how? They weren't growing flesh or anything. But knowing she had to get them off, she gives a growl and attempts to thrash around until they get off her.

>Recovery question, I mean, from helpless
[1d10]
>>
>>29303155
Alder squawks as the pile of bones haphazardly collides with him, and the griffon smacks into the ground. He flutters his wings a little to test them, and tries getting back up again
[1d10] Recovery
>>
>>29303170
One of your legs is crushed beneath your body in an unnatural position. It doesn't feel broken, but it makes it too hard to stand.

>>29303184
In trying to fight off AV D, you end up getting some bites taken out of your flesh. At least your dress is alright (albeit dirty).
>Cutlass 0/3

>>29303199
You shake off the Bambiraptors, causing them to fall apart into piles of bones. Those few who survive the ordeal back away, skittering about while making low hissing noises.
>Cerulean 8/5

>>29303186
>>29303184
>>29303210
>>29303170
Cutlass grows to about three times her regular size, as does her dress, necessarily. Although AV's A and C reassemble themselves, they're distracted from the fight as they try to tear into the dress, making the same mistake that AV D did.

[1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]

AV E appears a bit smarter, however, and tries to take a bite out of Alder. [1d10+1]

>>29303210
You get back up.
>Alder 5/4

>>29303186
AV F springs up into the nearby trees, and breaks off a huge cluster of thick branches from one tree. They fall toward you. Roll to dodge, DC 7

(1/2)
>>
>>29303187
As you feel your way through, you're forced to duck and squat, creeping along a tight and narrow path. The stink of mold and the skittering of unseen insects are your only companions, save for the occasional bug which runs beneath you or the occasional web or cocoon carapace which brushes against you as you walk.

https://youtu.be/xGtRJAW423A
Eventually, you see a light. At the far end of this tunnel, you reach a thin hall which appears to be a historical monument. On the right wall, you see an etching on the wall, partially obscured by a cave-in. It's lit by a gap in the ceiling through which sunlight filters and you see grass growing. The monument is full of odd hieroglyphs, but you can discern a story from the pictures. It seems that this island was ruled by a queen, and whoever wanted to be queen would have to prove physical, mental and spiritual fortitude, as well as kindness, by performing feats in temples scattered across the island.

Toward the middle of the monument, there's an etching of a Mantis, drawn small, yet with a large, ominous silhouette. It appears to be offering something to a mare trying to pass the temples' trials. The rest is cut off by debris.
>>
>>29303286
Rolling for recovery with even more effort

[1d10]

<3 of the cards
>>
>>29303286
Cloud pumps his hoof as the spell works successfully, not noticing the springing AV until his ears perk at the sound of cracking branches. He turns his head, body following suit to turn in barrel roll out of the way.
>Dodge [1d10]
>>
>>29303286
Cerulean picks up a few of the bones and crunches on them a bit in front of the remaining bambiraptors, though is quick to spit them out.
"Stale and no flavor. Yuck."

Hearing more sounds of conflict, predatory curiosity kicks in as she rushes to the rest of the group. Upon seeing more skeleton dinosaurs, she keeps charging with her jaws open. If these skeletons weren't going to give way to her dominance, then she'd make them submit.

>Cleave AV A, C, D, and E (4 targets), +1, activating Sprinter for DC-1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29303286
>>29303186

"What? Why? Why? What's happening to me?" Cutlass panics as she grows. She blushes and starts clawing at her dress both due to her growing and the dinosaurs trying to eat it. She continues to try to stand.

[1d10+1]
>>
>>29303346
"Like I said, you'll see how great I am!"
Cloud shouts during his dive from the branches.
>>
>>29303286
Alder fishes through his pack, and pulls out one of his vials. He throws it down in front of Cutlass's snout, hoping the vapors do their work
>>
>>29303291
Rin rubs her chin, a grin starting to slowly form. "Maybe there's a bit more behind this story... Maybe if I could find a few more of these temples, I could become queen... If I became queen, then I'll be able to plunder whatever treasure that was meant for her!" She thinks to herself, greed filling her eyes and clouding her thoughts, although she clears it away for now to find out more about this place. She looks further, seeing if the monument details if this is one of the temples and which one it may test for.
>>
>>29303358
[1d10]
>>
>>29303356

"I-I don't like this," Cutlass calls back, looking around at the ground, continuing to blush.
>>
>>29303389
"You'll grow to love it, trust me! Also it takes a while to wear off!"
>>
>>29303302
You stand, unfolding your leg from its previous alarming position.
>Heavyhoof Steve 9/5

>>29303304
The branches crush and scratch you as they pelt you from above.
>Cloud 3/4

>>29303358
Your toss is flubbed by the AV E taking a nibble out of your arm, causing it to fall short.
>Alder 1/4

>>29303337
>>29303346
Cutlass' dress is ripped pretty badly in a couple of places as the Afrovenators try to bite it. Yet, they quickly stop and spit out the cloth, apparently not finding it very tasty. With the tongues that they don't have because they're skeletons. Uhh...

Cerulean grabs the Afrovenators' attention, drawing it from Cutlass, which allows her to get back up.

Cerulean, however, is not so lucky as the lack of meat pisses off the AV's pretty badly. They dogpile her and bite her like crazy.
>Cerulean 2/5

AV's A and C spit poison at Cerulean
[1d10+1] [1d10+1]

Meanwhile, AV D runs off up the hill. What it plans is unclear. AV F, on the other hand, tries to hop onto Steve's neck.
[1d10+1]

AV E is paralyzed by the sight of the giant Cutlass.
>>
>>29303363
This record seems to be more about the overarching history of the temples, and doesn't have details on what this particular temple was about. There's a hieroglyph on a rough depiction of the island, near the center of the island. It appears to be some kind of clenched hand. You suspect it's an indication of this temple, but its meaning is unclear.
>>
>>29303405
Cloud lands on the ground, covering his head with a hoof as the branches pelt him. He shakes off the twigs and leaves off after the rain stops, looking up at the tree.
"Really? Better than more poison at least."

He turns around, looking at AV D running off. His hooves give a glow on the ground as he tries to trip it up and restrain the beast.
>Earthen Grasp [Vine Tie-Up] [1d10]
>>
>>29303405
Steve charges at and slams AV A into the ground with a tackle

>Slam Crit 8+ [1d10]
>>
>>29303410
Rin ponders about this for a moment, before looking to the gaps and heading towards them to leave, popping her head through to take a look around.
>>
>>29303389
>>29303405
Even with the skeletons now dogpiling on her, Cerulean looks up at Cutlass with amazement.
"WOAH! Was I that big too?! Holy shrimp that's so cool! Luckyyyyy."

Then comes the spit from the skeletons.
"Oh forgot, smashing time!"
Cerulean then attempts to grab the 2 AVs on her in her jaws and thrash them around like ragdolls, then toss them into AV F.

>Cleave 3
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29303401

"Y-you..." is all Cutlass manages to say in her embarrassed/panicked state.

>>29303405

Then, she looks down at grimaces at AV E. "This is for my dress!" she shouts as she telekinetically impales it with a giant dagger.

[1d10+1] for regular attack with a single weapon
>>
>>29303405
Alder hisses a little at the AV, and shakily takes back off into the air. He pulls his bow back out, and takes a shot at AV C
>Flight [Automatic]
>Shortbow [1d10+1]
>>
>>29303426
You ensnare the fleeing dino in vines, and this time it doesn't get up.

>>29303450
>>29303452
>>29303448
>>29303434
Cerulean is badly burnt by the poison and Heavyhoof Steve incurs some wicked claw marks in his neck, but between your combined attacks, you fight them off and beat them into a pile of bones, which do not reassemble. At the top of the hill, the skeletal Brachiosaurus kneels down and nibbles some leaves off the trees in peace.
>Cerulean 8/4
>Heavyhoof 5/5

>>29303446
As you emerge, you notice that the jungle is a bit more arid in this part than the lush, overflowing parts you've been to before. A light breeze comes from the east. As you look around to get your bearings, you see the Brachiosaurus from before off to the west on top of a hill, indicating where you came from.
>>
>>29303474
Cloud turns triumphantly after ensnaring the dino, ready to trap te others. But seeing the rest beaten to pieces, he sits down and raises his hooves up, stretching his back.
"Glad that's over, bunch of pain those were."

He turns his head to look up to the Brachiosaurus.
"Looks like this one calmed down too. Wonder if we could ride it the rest of the way..."
>>
>>29303474
"Hmm... capable without me I see. I might just grow to like these Sprogs." Rin mumbles to herself, noting the lush jungle and making her way back to find her crew mates. "Best tell them what I found."
>>
>>29303474
Huffing in and out from the fight,
"There's but one left bois, lets finish him off before he makes any more problems!"
shouted Steve as he bellowed a Word of Power at the Brachiosaurus to shock it

>Word of Power
>>
>>29303474
"Hold on a little bit, please. I would like to tend to injuries before we go after the larger one." he says, folding his wings in with a wince, and works out a few vials of vapors and thick, green paste, and gets to work trying to fix up what injuries he can manage
>>
>>29303474
Cerulean wipes/flicks the poison on her off, but she decides to take her time and admires the likely new scar left there.
"Welp, keep that one as a reminder in case something spits poison and stuff."

>>29303487
"I would ask it first," she says while stretching, "since it just got attacked and all, it might be on its guard. Plus, I kinda don't wanna fight something without flesh that is THAT big."

>>29303492
Seeing him going to shout at the dino, Cerulean attempts to cover his mouth with her tail, though isn't too gentle with the application of said tail to mouth.
"What did I just say? Don't. Scare. The bone thingy!"

>Interrupt with a mouthful of tail
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29303510
"I could always shrink it down, make it pocket sized."
He looks back up to the size of it.
"Maaaybe you're right on the asking, but we don't have any of those necro types around here."
>>
>>29303508
"Okay, but don't go messing too much with my new one," she says, pointing to her new poison burn scar as she sits and awaits treatment, "I wanna remember what feels like taking on a pod of dolphins, but winning this time."
>>
>>29303474
>>29303487

"A-are they all gone?" Cutlass asks, as she calms down. She clutches at her torn up dress, it barely staying together.

"How long is this spell going to last...?"
>>
>>29303524
Alder giggles a little bit, and does little more than make sure any leftover acid is washed off, and the pain is dulled, before turning to work on the rest of the injuries on her and the others
>>
>>29303492
>>29303510
>>29303537
The Brachiosaurus looks up in curiosity at the sudden, but interrupted, shout, but doesn't seem particularly alarmed. It bends down and sniffs at each of you, but turns away with its nose upturned, haughtily rejecting you.

>>29303508
You heal each member of the party a bit.
>Cloud 5/5
>Alder 5/5
>Cerulean 8/5
>Heavyhoof 9/6
>Cutlass 5/4

>>29303489
You begin the long trek back to the party, but it'll be a while until you're back at the hill. As you trek, you see two wide-eyed monkeys, one red, one blue, in the trees tossing gold coins back and forth to each other. They wear loose pirate clothing that was clearly meant to be worn by ponies.
>>
>>29303510
Removing Cerulean's tail from his mouth,
"FINE! Have it your way, Heretic!" Steve shouted,
heading off back into the jungle to meditate.
>>
>>29303537
"Usually around a day or so if you let it wear off on its own. Hey, while you're up there, see any more of these dinosaurs aside the big guy out there?"

>>29303543
Cloud looks up the hill, stand back up and wings spreading out to stretch as well.
"Looks like we can check out those buildings now. Wonder what's inside them."
He muses as he heads up to the purple stone structures they saw.
>>
>>29303539
Cerulean moves her head around contently with a grin.
"Nice job as always. You're gonna spoil me at this rate."

>>29303545
"Becarefaul out there," she calls out, "there could be more of the dangerous bone thingys."

>>29303523
>>29303543
"We aren't on it's menu, at least. Though it doesn't seem all that thrilled to see us. I say maybe find another way and just leave it be."
>>
>>29303543
Rin slips into the shadows quietly to watch the monkeys. Will the crew mates pass by here shortly? Or will they simply follow through where she ventured? For now she takes a moment to observe the monkeys while she takes a bit longer to decide whether she should simply continue on without them to keep spotting ahead or to take the extra time to find them and regroup.

>Remain stealthed to observed.
>>
>>29303561

"Y-you keep your eyes to yourself!" Cutlass says, not appreciating the 'while you're up there' wording, especially with her current dress predicament. "I'll look around," she adds quickly.

>>29303543

[1d10+1] to seeing if she can see anything anyone else can't see

However, as the dinosaur turns her nose up at her, she lets out an insulted "Ergh! Did that Dinosaur just turn its nose up at ME!? I should be the one turning my nose up at him!? Who do you think you are, mister!?"
>>
>>29303570
"I guess, though it would be nice to have it go after the Loa like it did those other bones."
>>
>>29303543
Alder is more than happy for the dino to ignore him, making sure to write a little bit about this in his journal
>>29303561
"Sure thing, Mister Shear!" he chirps, before packing his gear up and following along "Where did Rin, go? I am afraid she dissapeared before the dinosaurs attacked. I-I hope she is alright..." he folds his little ears back, before trying to take a better look around, both at the environment and the buildings
[1d10] Perception
>>
>>29303581
"Well now you're just asking the impossible, I can't put my eyes anywhere you aren't standing. Lovely view by the way."
He says with a fanged smirk.

>>29303583
"She'll be fine. You saw how she was on the ship before, and she's got all those swords."
>>
>>29303561
>>29303583
>>29303570
Atop the hill are bits of purple blocks sticking out of the ground here and there, but they appear to be broken off from other buildings, statues and other structures. They look too big to have been broken off by ponies; more likely there was some kind of natural disaster in this area.

The main, mostly-intact structure is the top block of a ziggurat, with circles carved into each of its faces. Inside, there's a broken crystal propped up on stone blocks. Below the crystal you see the ruins of some larger structure, but it's too dark down there to see what's inside.

Alder, however, spots a set of dragon footprints in the dust below, which then head to the east into the darkness of the structure. Most likely, they belong to Rin, as they look like her size, and appear fresh.

>>29303581
You see some smaller skeletal dinos picking around here and there, but they don't seem interested in a fight. Besides that, you notice the trees have a lot of weird fruit around here.

>>29303575
The monkeys chatter back and forth as they toss the coins to one another, occasionally stopping to eat fruit. You notice them rubbing the clothes nostalgically, while casting apprehensive glances at the arid parts of the jungle.
>>
>>29303589

Cutlass makes an "eep" sound and holds her dress closer to her body. Her face is tomato red.

>>29303605

"There's some weird fruit around," she says, trying to regain composure. "I don't see much else."
>>
>>29303605
She sighs and decides to head back, if they're going to be able to help her then they will have to catch up. She turns back to head to the east again pass the temple exit.
>>
>>29303617
Cloud chuckles at her reaction as he walks to the temple.
"Least like that you won't need a ship anymore, 'captain'."
He says in a sarcastic tone.

>>29303605
Cloud peers down into the dark cave, smiling at discovery.
"Don't worry guys, I got this place covered. Hang out here if Rin comes back, or stick close by me."
He says, hopping down into the dark caves with his bat eyes.
>>
>>29303605
"Oh! I believe I saw the way she went. She must have gone in here, then. Should we follow along, or look elsewhere?"
>>
>>29303605
Cerulean, feeling a little adventurous and curious, begins to turn over various stones and and broken structure pieces.
"Hmm...what do you all think happened here? It looks like a maelstrom went on land and just rip and tore everything up."

>searching the area/under rubble for anything of interest
>Tough says I can move the really heavy stuff

>>29303617
In her search, she looks at the huge Cutlass and notices her red face.
"Woah, hey, are you secretly a cuttlefish pony or something?"
She sniffs in Cutlass' general direction.
"Nah, too nice to smell like one of those...though then how are you changing colors?"
>>
>>29303651

"I AM a captain!" she objects to the implication, stomping her large hoof. "I have been many times!"

>>29303668

"I-I'm not red," she objects to the notion. Then, she pauses and stares at Cerulean.

"I-is there really such a thing as a cuddlefish pony?"
>>
Steve walks into the jungle, lays down, and falls asleep while meditating in the warmth of the jungle.
>>
>>29303668
After pushing around some of the super heavy shards of rock and building, you uncover a nest made of bone and stone. Inside that nest is a stone egg. It's surrounded by charms and trinkets, but all of them, including the egg, look so old that they were certainly not put here anytime soon.

>>29303651
Your handy-dandy night vision allows you to see Rin's tracks as they trail off down a side-route.

>>29303622
As you start walking back, you hear sounds of hoofsteps coming from the hole in the ground. Reasoning that the party must have gone into the buried ziggurat, you pop down there as well.

>>29303679
You find a comfy spot to lay down in and doze off for a while.

>Paused
>>
>>29303675
Cloud pops his head back up outside the temple's entrance.
"Suuure you are. You're a *big* captain now."
He says condescendingly, like talking to a child before heading back inside.
>>
>>29303675
Cerulean shrugs with a somewhat unsure look.
"Maybe? I mean, I exist. Annoying dolphinponies do too. The ones that go shoo be doo are here and there. So...anything is possible in the ocean. Especially in those," Cerulean shivers a bit, "super cold abyssal zones. Whew, making me shiver just thinking about those waters."
>>
>>29303684
>>29303687
>>29303675
>>29303665
>>29303668
Rin makes her way through the room that had the monument in it, shouting out as her voice echoes through the place. "Oi! Are you Sprogs finally down here?! Follow my voice and gather up here!" She calls out, standing at the entrance of the monument room to wait and lead others in.
>>
>>29303701
"But I just got in here!"
He protests back, holding his ears at the echoing.
"I'm checking this place out first before I walk out!"
>>
>>29303701
"Sure, just a sec," Cerulean says, marveling at what she found like she was a shark pup getting her first kill again.
>>
>>29303722
"Just shut up and follow me, I got something even better to show you!" She shouts back. The shouting won't stop until you follow.

>>29303760
"Just make sure if you're grabbing something it'll be worth lugging around. Older and more intact stuff might still be valuable so be careful too!"

"I think I just found us a ticket to some treasure." Rin says, leading everyone who follows her into the monument room.

>See this for reference
>>29303291

"I studied this monument for a little bit... I think the story it be tellin' is that this island was meant to have a queen. From the looks of how things are, there hasn't been a queen who's passed any of the trials ye have to go through. I say I'm going to find these temples and pass their trials! Any of you who wants to help me become queen and claim this island's greatest treasure for our crew can follow me once we teach them gusties a lesson?"
>>
>>29303770
>>29303701
Alder perks up upon hearing Rin's voice and nods, before unfurling his wings and taking off in the direction of the voice. He lands down beside Rin, before cocking his head to the side and listening carefully "Mmm... I, uh... I guess if everyone else does, then sure! Does it say how many trials there are?" he asks, his tail flicking excitedly as his chest puffs out a little "These temples seem so exciting, e-even if it's a little dangerous."
>>
>>29303770
"Okay okay! Lower the voice will ya? This temple isn't helping hte ears much."
He whines, ears still down.
>>
>>29303784
"Looks like it could be proving their physical, mental and spiritual fortitude, maybe kindness as well. Although... it looks like this might be a map. I can't quite make out all the details but... They're likely all scattered across the island. The one we're at is right in the center, so we can at least come back here for reference if we need to."

Rin gives Alder a toothy grin as she pats his back roughly. "That's the rush of adventure, it be the signs of a good pirate. Ye just gotta get your sea legs."
>>
>>29303801
"Good! Just remember we'll be heading east when we climb out of here!" She shouts one more time.
>>
>>29303770
"I don't know what all these trials are, but it sounds pretty fun. Never did land trials before. Though...if we help, does that mean we all become queens? Or part of a queen?"
Cerulean sits with a hum as she tries to figure out this little dilemma she brought upon herself.
>>
>>29303847
"Does it matter? We're going to leave once we get the queen's treasure."
>>
>>29303859
"Sounds good, then!" he chirps, before fluttering over and next to Cerulean
>>
>>29303859
>>29303876
"Well...I don't wanna go back home and tell everyone I'm a queen if I'm only a partial queen or something. Then I'd just look silly."
She turns to Alder.
"Actually, can guys even be queens? Not sure how it works on land and all."
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.