[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your opponent, /mlp/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

File: 660509.png (1MB, 1280x1142px) Image search: [Google]
660509.png
1MB, 1280x1142px
Choose your opponent, /mlp/.
>>
>>29298929
OP
>>
>>29298929
>No hooves
But I'd take Luna
>>
>>29298929
Celly. looks weaker
>>
>>29298929
I'd fight moon butt.
In the well lit boxing ring wearing nothing but appropriate protective gear .
>>
>>29298929
I certainly can't fight luna, she's a nigger.
>>
>>29298929
>the one who represents sunlight is pale as fuck
makes sense
>>
File: 660810.png (1MB, 1280x1142px) Image search: [Google]
660810.png
1MB, 1280x1142px
>>29298954
>>
>>29298954

Oh please, she's Spanish guitar at best.
>>
>>29298929
why is it ALWAYS humanshit with these prompts? this is a PONY board.
>>
>>29298929
Luna. All about that reach.
>>
>>29298983
This is where we are as a board right now, the movie is bringing in fucktons of newfags.

Which is ironic because it's actually a fucking PONY movie for a change and not more barbies.
>>
>>29298983

It wouldn't be fair if we had to fight actual horses.
>>
>>29298929
Okay, why the fuck is humanized Luna always darker skinned than Celestia? From a completely logical stand point it should be the exact opposite. Literally no matter what race they were portrayed as, you should expect Celestia to have the darkest skin.

They're biological sisters so they would be expected to have a similar natural skin pigment. Luna is the princess of the night and so, she would be more nocturnal and work at night. Celestia would spend her time in the day. Can you guess what you get exposed to more during the day? SUNLIGHT. Do you know what exposure to sunlight does? MAKE YOUR FUCKING SKIN DARKER.

We can therefor conclude that any artist who makes Luna darker skinned than Celestia is a fucking dumbass gibbon with downs syndrome, who didn't try to think a logical thought before throwing their drivel into a piece of paper.
>>
File: 1484737687937.jpg (9KB, 199x130px) Image search: [Google]
1484737687937.jpg
9KB, 199x130px
>>29299027
Excellent post.
>>
>>29298929
Celestia.
Her bigger boobs will make it harder for her to move efficiently in the ring and it's easier to get her panties off once I got on top of her.
>>
>>29298961
I still cannot fight her, she is a gril. It is immoral to fight a gril.
>>
>>29299027
Yep. But pony coat color = skin color in the eyes of many artists, so we're stuck with this.
>>
>>29298929
Luna. All I have to do is yell "NIGHTMARE MOON!" and she'll go angst in a corner for another episode.
>>
>>29298929
>Challenge Celly to a round of chess
>She cant pick pieces with those gloves on her hands
Victory came easier than expected.
>>
Well, despite Cel's hit might be more critical, she has softer gloves, plus she definitely will try to be more careful not to destroy you completely. So one might choose her to end up being more alive in the end.
But I'd go with Luna. Since it's about competition and not about fight, Luna won't probably try to kill me. Though her gloves will hurt badly. I think I'd get started with Cel's gloves not actually to hit this girl hard, but when this crazy bitch will give me a couple of hits (which will hurt badly for sure), I'll get gloves like hers and show her how it's done.
After my shit being beaten out of me (but I'd try to make sure she shares my feeling as close as it's possible) there will be this satisfying feeling of a good competition and pain with pleasure.
>>
File: 1484765720154-v.jpg (95KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
1484765720154-v.jpg
95KB, 800x593px
>>29300433
After having a friend read this post off to me, I am very glad that I stopped reading at "destroy".
>>
>>29299027
Artist sometimes draw Twilight and Luna with darker skin because of their hair or pony color. Most of the time full white skin will create a high contrast and it stands out a bit.
>>
>>29298929
I'll take Celestia. Mostly because she looks like a boxer, if the gloves are any indication, so she'll beat my ass only moderately. Luna, however, looks like she has some MMA shit or something. She'll beat my ass until I'm inches from death.
That said, if this is supposed to be a metaphor for sexual, gimme Lulu pls. I need it rough
>>
>>29298929
I would choose celestia, because I want to die watching her tits bounce in front of me
>>
>>29298929
Celestia gets beaten by the big bad in many different episodes, so I'd take her. It also helps that she looks like she falls unconscious for a few seconds when she does get beaten, and I mean, if she tries to get away her hair sure is long.
>>
I would call off the fight and snuggle both
>>
I want to fight the winner.

I want them to fight each other, no holds barred, in a match which decides once and for all who is more dangerous in combat.

Then I want that sister to fight me at the top of an abandoned Equestrian castle at sunset, where I've been withholding whatever magical macguffin will reverse some spell or cure some disease to save Equestria.

I want to stare somberly at her while asking her what she's fighting for, then tellling her why I can't just let her do the thing without fighting me for it.

Then I want the princess who already beat her sister to death in unarmed combat to come at me with everything she's got. I want to feel the pain of every impact from her fists, and the crunch and subtle crumpling of her sinew under mine. I want one of the two of us to collapse as our contused body goes limp.

I want the victor to stand above the fallen, still heaving, wondering if all the violence was worth it, wondering if they saved more lives than they've taken.

I don't care which one is me, I just want the most autistic final-showdown possible to help clear my head, and either make me feel alive again or let me shed this fucking mortal coil.
>>
>>29298929
I fight Luna because she's a nigger.
>>
>>29299027
No, extreme sunlight makes your skin darker. White people evolved white for a reason, dumb ass. If you throw a white dude in Africa and leave him there to toil in the sun all day for weeks on end, he'll get dark. Throw a white dude in Britain to toil away for a week and he'll still be white. It depends on the intensity of the sun, not just the sun's presence itself.
>>
>>29298929
I want Celestia to tap my sack super hard.
>>
Ah erotic violence memories plz come back...
>>
>>29298929
>You will never be fisted by Luna / celestia wearing their glove gear.

I-I didn't know it was raining today...
>>
>>29298929
Celly, I'd prefer to not break luna's fingers with my jaw
>>
>>29298929
Which one will not hurt too much when she kick me in the bals ?
>>
>>29300263
>Be Anon.
>"Well Anon? Who will it be, Tia or I?" Not nigger Luna said.
"Hmm, Celestia."
>She pounds her fist together.
>"Alright! Let's do thi-" You cut her off.
"Uppupup! I challenge you to a game of chess."
>She gives you a look before turning to look at her sister.
>"What? You said you wanted him to choose. To be quite honest with you I was hoping he'd choose me to see who can get the other off in sex faster." Luna says nonchalantly.
>Celestia gives her a disappointed look.
>"Don't you look at me like that, you knew what i was planning! Why the hell else would i wear something this revealing?"
>Celestia just rolls her eyes.
>"Alright let's just get this over with Anon... "

>Be Celestia.
>You've been trying to move this piece for a hour now!
"Can I please just take these off?" You say lifting up your gloved hands.
>"Nope, you play as you come. " He says with a smirk.
>You glare at him before flipping the board.
"FUCK IT! You win!"
>You say before stomping off.

>Be Luna.
"...can we fuck now? "
>>
>>29304406
Luna parts were lame but otherwise this was funny
>>
>>29303444
Checked. We out here, comrade. I remember all those glorious threads in 2016..
>>
>>29304641
I really believe we should just make a discord for it something that will never die I don't want to lose you guys again...
>>
>>29304670
That's... Not a bad idea... If we have discord then if one of us have a green idea we can post it there and if other people like it make a thread! You glorious basterd!
>>
>>29304711
I don't mind making one now and when an official thread is made linking it I don't want this to go to waste I love those threads (I was one of the people who started it) and to see a good number of people share the same bizarre fetish felt really good. I'd hate to lose it all now
>>
>>29298929
Celestia looks like she'd have more reach but Luna looks a bit more compact. Lulu's probably more of a grappler.

Judging from the gloves, Celly looks like a boxer while Luna does some MMA type shit.

Celly has much bigger funbags that would probably get in her way.

Based on all of this, I'd probably rather fight Celestia. Luna would probably kick my shit it.
>>
>>29299027
They have different dads.
>>
Boop
>>
>>29298929
Luna looks like she could dislocate and destroy my arm / leg with ease so I'll choose celery I'd rather be knocked out cold then have a bone or a couple broken
>>
Luna could easily beat the current female UFC champion

Celestia could probably be the number 1 female boxer right now although I have no clue who that is
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
File: .gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>29307067
>>
>>29298929
>luna
>mood god
>tan

>celestia
>sungod
>pale as vanilla ice cream in a porcelain bowl in a blizzard
???
>>
>>29307516
Again, that;s not how the sun works. White people evolved tens of thousands of years before the invention of sunscreen. That means that the sun itself does not mean dark skin. The INTENSITY of the sun is what matters. Helios and Apollo, both sun gods, were also depicted as white.
>>
>>29307589
>Helios and Apollo
Name one fucking Greek/Roman good who didn't have light skin.
>>
>>29307692
First let me ask you how advanced Ancient greek and roman sun protection technology was. If your answer is "not very", then here's a follow up question: why were they white? Could it be that the sun doesn't necessarily mean brown skin?

Furthermore, considering how heavily MLP's world is based around Greek mythology, wouldn't it make sense for their sun god to be white like theirs?
>>
Celestia. I box, I got no ground game and Lunas got them MMA gloves...
>>
>>29307818
>Lunas got them MMA gloves
And fuckboys from /fa/ wear surplus military boots. Having something doesn't mean you're proficient in the field associated with it.
>>
File: Doctor Horse MD.jpg (96KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Horse MD.jpg
96KB, 400x287px
>>29307747
Alright, different anon moving the goalposts here. Why would Luna be tan then? Shouldn't she be as white as sunbutt?
>>
>>29307945
I'm not saying anything about Luna. I don't care about Luna. Make all the "she should be pasty white" arguments you want for her, but don't imply the opposite should be true for Celestia JUST because she's related to the sun.
>>
>>29308125
Aight, I can dig it.
>>
>>29308125
No one said that. Only thing anyone's complaining about is Lulu being darker than Sunbutt. We aren't saying Celly should be completely tan.
>>
File: repaired muscles.png (2MB, 1276x1136px) Image search: [Google]
repaired muscles.png
2MB, 1276x1136px
>>29298929
It was annoying me how small Celestia's arms were.
>>
>>29298929
>>29308521
yes, the muscles are changed by not the face.
>>
>>29308609
Her face is beautiful. It doesn't need changing.
>>
>>29305050
Wanna just make the thread now? No time like the present
>>
>>29308521
Celly isn't the princess of the sun she LIFTS the sun. But really man good change.
>>
File: 1484460384059.png (373KB, 647x519px) Image search: [Google]
1484460384059.png
373KB, 647x519px
>>29299259
>and it's easier to get her panties off once I got on top of her.
I like how you think
>>
>>29308620
But Anon you must change it with your fist if you want to have a chance to beat her.
>>
>>29298929
For?
>>
>>29304406
Kek. I like this Luna.
>>
I wonder what fighting style cadence and twilight would do?
>>
>>29308620
>beautiful
sameface not.
>>
>>29310963
Not only is she beautiful, but she's the MOST beautiful.
>>
>>29299027
Artists lik to change things a bit
But it doesn't make sense anyway, Luna shoul be pale af, she is the princess of the night, Celestia should have a tan, because she is the princess of the sun.
>>
File: not amused with your shit.jpg (35KB, 261x408px) Image search: [Google]
not amused with your shit.jpg
35KB, 261x408px
>>29311010
>>
>>29311111
Those quints make me want to take on tough biker / Martian artist dyke dash.
>>
>>29299289
At this moment bitches all across the United States are protesting and being rebellious cunts and you have the gut to say it's ""ïmmoral"" to fight, let alone kill a gril.
>>
>>29311766
Woman demand equality and see it as 'fair' and 'empowering' for a woman to beat up / kill a man however if a man reacts as if another man hit them and fought back in self defence then it is deemed sexist / immoral, I'm sorry but whatever your gender, race, religion if you attack me I will act in self defence.
>>
Bumpity bumpity bump
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.