[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Jolly Good Show Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
>>29295253

I'm noveling. Give me your sheets for ARC.
>>
File: Enchantress.jpg (25KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Enchantress.jpg
25KB, 640x427px
>>29295423
http://pastebin.com/7PWjnmHR
>>
File: jack prepares the rite.jpg (113KB, 564x796px) Image search: [Google]
jack prepares the rite.jpg
113KB, 564x796px
>>29295423
http://pastebin.com/3PRQ7Ei2
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>29295423
http://pastebin.com/BRhUtuss
>>
File: is bird and dragon.jpg (52KB, 736x682px) Image search: [Google]
is bird and dragon.jpg
52KB, 736x682px
>>29295423
http://pastebin.com/epkjADA4
>>
Blue Screen 5(5)/5(5)
Xavier 5(5)/5(5)
Elaine 6(6)/6(6)
Jack 2(5)/4(5)

>>29295432
>>29295477

Last time, Jack, Proto, and Trigger rounded up a super strong little furball known as AO-626. Meanwhile, Elaine antagonized AO-666 into running rampant on a supernaturally temper tantrum. Now, AO-666 is possessing Elaine.

Trigger begins to draw some symbols around Elaine. But, before he can finish them, he stops. "I... can't remember how to draw them..." he says in frustration.

"Of course you can't," 666 cackles from inside Elaine's mouth. "The mirror wants this to happen."

"Every exorcism involves three aspects," Proto says, clearly struggling to form the words. "Immobilization, extraction, and banishment. If we can't even get the immobilization to work... I don't know..."

Proto already handed a book to Jack, it's turned to a page full of a language Jack has never seen before. "You need to read that. With authority," Proto explains. "We'll figure something out with immobilization."

In order to proceed with the exorcism, Jack must read from the book. Roll to determine how much authority is behind your voice. Since Jack has never seen the words before, Jack suffers a -2 penalty.

Possessed, Elaine finds every thought and every action to be a chore. Actions that previously would have required no roll such as walking or automatic skills now require a roll. Actions that already required rolls suffer a -2 penalty.

(part 1/2)
>>
(part 2/2)

>>29295558

Meanwhile, Blue Screen interfaced with AO-404, the MCP of the Arc's computer network, to gain some information on how AO-814, The Liar's Glass, got to the Arc. According to Coppa, Proto (Trigger's partner) was also on the team involving the most recent incident with AO-814.

"It doesn't make sense though," Coppa muses. "No one in their right mind would go near 814's facility after being exposed to it before. And, no one would have ever ordered them to go there. So, why was he there?"

>>29295676

Meanwhile, Xavier intelligently dodged some illusions to get medical supplies for the hemorrhaging Curie. Spike desperately claws at the equipment, doing what he can for her.

He grips his head in a panic. "We need to get her to a cleric or a doctor as soon as we can. I can stop the bleeding, but her condition is not great."
>>
>>29295700
Elaine looks to Protos with a wide-desperate glare, blinking her red eye closed hard.

"Hurry...I need....his-" she cuts herself short, closing both her eyes and pulling her head back as she lies prone on the concrete, gritting her teeth at the sheer pain of the foreign intruder.
>>
>>29295706
https://youtu.be/YJaeH8ffl_M
>[code]GLAD I COULD HELP, MCP.[/code]
>[code]Q: COULD YOU KEEP A SURVEILLANCE CAMERA ON US WHEN WE LEAVE, MCP. WE'RE GOING TO TRY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.[/code]
>[code]JUST GIVE US A HEADS UP VIA INTERCOM OR LIGHTS IF SOMETHING ENDANGERS US.[/code]
"It told him a lie the first time. One he held as a truth afterwards."

she turns to Coppa,

"We know the cause and we've got a masterkey. We need to get moving before the mirror gains more influence."
>>
>>29295785
>forgot to specify she turned to Jack before that second part
>>
>>29295706
Xavier slowly looks over her body, knowing some about the interworkings of a body but not nearly enough to help.

"Do you perhaps have medical personnel on site? We could try to find them."

He says, shifting his gaze to the calamity outside.
>>
>>29295700
Jack lays the book, open, out on the ground in front of him. "Alright, alright, gimme a minute here. Magic's never been my forte. I'm more used to a lab." He takes a quick look over the book, before he hears Elaine's pained gasps.

>>29295785
>>29295700
As Elaine restates her need for the gauntlets to try something to rid herself of the spirit, Jack grits his teeth, turning to look at the pony. "Proto, listen. I'm taking those gauntlets. You'll get them back in a minute. Trust me." He says as he tries to take them off of Proto forcibly, curious what Elaine has in mind and fearful of his inability to read the book if it came to that
[1d10] to try and take them
>>
>>29295785

"I am NOT disarming myself while everyone is thinking about KILLING me," Proto says in a desperate sort of anger.

>>29295835

He easily dodges your attempt to steal from him, and punches you back. The pain of it causes you to fall over, helpless. You lose a wound.

"I said NO," he practically roars.

Trigger points one gun at Jack, and the other at Proto. "Both of you, CALM DOWN. We have a demon on our hooves."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVHM0-hcd8c

"Hahahahaha," 666 guffaws from Elaine's mouth. "Yes, fight among yourselves while I acclimate to this body."

Elaine begins to stand up. "I ask again," 666 says to Elaine. "How much time are you willing to waste to spite me? How many lives are you willing to throw away? There is a much easier solution here."

>>29295823

"Of course we have medical staff," Spike says, almost insulted. "We'll definitely find someone if we start heading toward the central tower."

Spike stands up and lifts up Curie carefully, cradling her in her claws. He carries her with such shocking ease, her body moves smoothly without a single jerk that might injure her further. However, she's larger than him, so he can't see where he's going. "Just lead the way..." Spike says with as much certainty as he can muster.

>>29295788

[Code]INCREASED INPUT INCREASES POINTS OF CONTAMINATION.[/code]

There is a pause. A :| shows up on the screen.

[Code]I WILL HELP AS I CAN.[/code]

"What are you planning?" Coppa asks Blue Screen.
>>
File: DB_Dr.Gero.png (306KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
DB_Dr.Gero.png
306KB, 620x350px
>>29295946
The scientist looks in agitation and frustration as Jack is beaten to the ground, feeling the pain becoming overwhelming, before the being begins to force her to stand, standing uneasily on her feet as her search for a reliable source of electricity is thwarted.

"Caution to the wind then-" she mutters, taking a flashlight out of her pocket, pulling the pencil from her hair and using it and her hooves to pry open the belt.

[1d10-1] Gadget, will post again upon success.
>>
>>29295946
"We should try to avoid being outside if we can. Any way to this central tower without being out there? Or maybe I should start with where it is in the first place?"
>>
>>29295946
>>29296015
Jack's lights go out for a moment as he feels Proto clocking him with a strong hoof, falling over as he grunts in pain and reaches up to rub at where the hit landed. He turns his eyes towards Trigger for a moment before settling back on the demon, "Yeah well don't get comfortable."

He turns to focus on Proto as he picks himself off the ground.
[1d10]

"Alright. Sorry. Shouldn't have tried to take them. But damnit, Proto, what the hell do you think I'm going to do with them that I couldn't do with my damn gun if I wanted? She's a bit gone but I'm GUESSING she has some other Celestia-forsaken crazy invention in mind. And given its her body under attack here, I'm willing to give her idea a chance. So I'm asking nicely this time: Pretty please, with sugar on top. Let me have the fuckin' taser knuckles."
>>
>>29295946
"Can you plan in a situation like this? I say we just head over in a large enough group so a single AO doesn't kill us one by one and try to get to the mirror and cut it's influence down to something manageable. You don't lose an AO, we don't lose our minds. Win win."
>>
>>29296024

"It's to the North West," Spike says. "It's the giant tower that you can see from pretty much anywhere. Twi- er the Head Director should be there too. But, we may not even have to go all the way there. We could run into someone along the way. I'm sure a lot of faculty are already evacuating in that direction. There's no other way there, though. Not without the power working completely, anyway."

>>29296075

"This is bad, but it's not the end of the world," Coppa answers with a bit of a chuckle. "And trust me, we here at ARC don't use that phrase lightly."

"Your plan is good enough. Don't know where the Mirror is, but getting out of this damn room feels like a good idea. Head to the tower, then?" Coppa opens the door.

>>29296015

You drop the pencil before you can use it to open your belt. "Why are you bothering? I don't even want to be in you," The Beast says using your mouth. "Just. Let. Me. Leave!"

"SHUT UP!" Trigger says to the demon. "We already have enough problems without your shit. If you want to leave, then leave us alone."

"Even if I had another way off this rock, I wouldn't leave until I repay the mirror for the help that it's giving me. And, you want to lock it back up."

"We'll lock you both up so-" Trigger begins to say. However, his body starts lifting into the air slowly. Everything below his head dangles as if he's being lifted by the neck. Trigger can only manage to gurgle. The visor is lifted from his face to reveal the look of defiance and anger on his scarred face.

"Do you remember what gave you those scars?" 666 asks mockingly. "It's a rhetorical question, of course. Obviously, even in this state, you wouldn't forget."

Trigger only grimaces at him, his hooves clawing at his own neck as if to remove some force that isn't there.

"Who do I have to kill to get through to you, Elaine?"

>>29296073

Proto stares at Jack for a while. "Then, YOU give me your gun," he responds in a more level voice.
>>
>>29296140
"Not yet, we find Spike and Xavier. Too easy to replace one pony with an illusion. That being said, we're running off the base assumption neither of us are illusions because I don't want to try what I did to Curie again."

She says, looking at the knife pensively.
>>
>>29296140
Elaine drops her knees, grasping for the pencil and trying again to pry open her belt, clenching the flashlight tightly in her other hoof.

[1d10-1] Gadget, will post again on success.
>>
>>29296140
"I suppose we walk then."

Xavier proceeds silently out of the facility and into the sunshine.

He takes the amulet on his necklace in his hoof and lifts it up gazing upon it.

"I... I do not have a good feeling about this"

It almost seems to shake in agreement.

He starts towards the tower, occasionally looking back to Spike.
>>
>>29296167
Elaine manages to pry open the metal casing of her shrink belt, and using the pencil she breaks several of the wires surrounding a small metallic casing. She opens the butt end of the flashlight and begins wiring the strange device into the flashlight's unicron battery and wiring, before using the small metal pin on the back of the belt-component to physically stab the resulting device into her neck.

>Unbreakable Will gained.
>Unbreakable Will: passive; You are famously stubborn, capable of resisting temptation and pressure that would break lesser minds. Immune to mind control, domination, intimidation and suggestion and other mind altering effects.
>>
>>29296140
>>29296201
As Jack manages to stand back up, he looks down at his side-arm, clicking his tongue as he considers the ramifications of what he's about to do.
"Deal. Its yours for as long as I have your gauntlets."

He's cut off as Elaine manages to pry herself away from the Beast's mental control, eyes opening wide as she takes breaks apart her belt with the pencil and proceeding to tinker with it before stabbing herself in the neck. "Luna above, kid what the hell are you doing?!" He asks the metal appendage pierces the skin.

He's suddenly brought out of the shock, he turns to look up at Trigger being lifted into the air, growling as he tries to throw his hooves around him and pull him back down, "Aw shit, if it's not one thing..."
[1d10] Trying to pull Trigger out of the demon's telekinetic grip with a forceful tug
>>
>>29296161

"I know it's risky," Spike says. "But, we should really split up. Curie's in bad shape. I want to get her help as fast as possible."

"Then, Blue and I will look for the others. You two go get Curie some help," Coppa says with an unnatural amount of concern in his voice. "Good luck."

"Y-yeah," Spike mutters nervously.

>>29296186

"Lead the way," Spike says, with more faith this time.

You both start heading Northwest, through the maze of buildings, several of which are on fire. As you walk, you hear many sounds coming from many directions. Most of the sounds, you don't want to imagine what they are.

"So..." Spike speaks up suddenly. "H-how are you holding up, Ms. Screen?"

>>29296229
>>29296201

Before Proto can hand over his gauntlets, they become unnecessary. Trigger falls down as Jack grabs him as if the force let go right as Elaine shocks herself.

"Gaaaaah," comes out of Elaine's mouth. "You spiteful... BITCH. STOP!" he shouts as he struggles to use Elaine's limbs. However, to his surprise, he can't.

"YOU!" he begins to say, but then there is a pause. "Fine... All you've done is immobilize me. But I'm still here... I still have other methods to get what I want."

Suddenly, it feels as if the inside of Elaine's head is on fire. This terrible pain dwarfs a tiny, but still noticeable itching sensation in her brain.

[1d10]
>>
>>29296270

"HA!" The Beast declares triumphantly with sudden vigor. "That was shockingly easy. You may be clever, but your mind is an open book."

"Now then..." he begins to say. There is a pause.

"I hate you..." he groans angrily.
>>
>>29296289
>>29296270
Elaine's mind burns with pain takes the dangling flashlight and sticks it into her hair where the pencil was to hold it up, connected to the metal rectangle still jammed into her spine.

"Do I have to do everything?" she says, taking the book off the ground in both hooves and angrily trying to sprout out the lines despite the supernatural migraine.

[1d10-2]
>>
>>29296345
>>29296270
As the beast roars in agitation, Jack stares as she maintains control of her limbs once more. "Hah. Well look at that. You pulled it off. What in Tartarus did you do?" He asks as he looks at the wiring, keeping his gun holstered to his side in lieu of the need for the gauntlets.

As she reaches for the book and tries to read it, he growls annoyed as she asks if she has to do everything. "You want my help? Alright." He moves to Elaine's side, putting a hoof on her shoulder and gently pushing her away as he takes a look at the book. "Shut up and let me save your life. Let's see..."
[1d10-2] Jack's attempts to read out the ritual.
>>
>>29296270
"I... don't know. I've been able to calm myself because I've began the really bad habit of treating this like a game. It's a nice coping mechanism, at least."

She looks at the knife again,

"Not going for high score, mind you. Just trying to look at it as if it was a giant... puzzle. One that involves life and death and insanity."
>>
>>29296270
"Quiet, as it seems."

He continues to gaze off towards the tower, trying to ignore the chaos around him.

"Which, as I've seen either says she is fine or already gone."
>>
>>29296345
>ignore that -2
>>
>>29296372
>>29296345

Jack fails to read it, but Elaine manages to piece together the [place pony latin pun here] just fine.

"Oh. Fantastic," The Beast says as if everyone's problems were just solved, no irony in his voice. "You really ARE doing everything. Please, continue."

Trigger picks himself up off the ground and shares a concerned look with Proto. "Why...?" he asks 666.

The Beast does not answer.

>>29296381
>>29296375

"Well, everything will be alright once we-" Spike begins to say before Coppa cuts him off with a, "Shh."

"Do you hear that?" he asks, his diamond dog ears twitching.

"I don't hear anything..." Spike says, a bit annoyed at being cut off.

"Pick up the pace," Coppa concludes immediately.

"Easy for you to say, you aren't carrying a pony twice your size!"
>>
>>29296616
"Hey, tell me if my ears start bleeding, I'm gonna cut the concept of background noise for myself."

she pauses,

"Or nudge me if I don't respond."

Blue thinks of the concept of background noise (that is, stuff not relevant to her interests, since you wouldn't qualify a conversation you're having as background noise), and slices behind her, continuing forward.
>>
>>29296616
"Was something supposed to happen?" Elaine asks as she finishes reading.

"Why is this thing still in my head?" she asks Proto and Trigger.
>>29296372
"A freaking miracle is what I did. I've got a Gravitron Distributor stabbed into my spinal column acting as a Neural Regulator running off Unicron AAs. It would have been easier, it SOMEPONY-" she looks to Proto

"Would have handed over his weapons."
>>
>>29296616
"I don't recall you placing this responsibility on anypony but yourself Spike."

>>29296650
"You seem to use that knife a lot."

He says, almost as just a passing comment to a pony trying to cut abstract concepts.
>>
>>29296616
Jack finds himself failing to grasp at the bizarre latin language, "Damnit, come on, Jack..."

>>29296715
>>29296616
As Elaine establishes full control and sounds out the text perfectly, he glances in her direction, perplexed. "You speak latin, too? Where in Equestria did you go to school, I missed that curricular."

He shakes her head at her explanation, "Oh. Well, that explains everything then, doesn't it?" He looks at your neck where you stabbed in the needle, "I'm no stranger to triage but was stabbing yourself mid-possession really the best idea that big brain of yours could come up with? Not that I got much room to complain: sounds like you managed to save your self. Good work."

He turns away from her slowly, a bit wary of the Beast still inhabiting her body, before turning towards Proto. "You may not have heard them. There's two more parts besides immobilization, which is what you just did. Extraction, and banishment. How do we do the next two, next page or something?"
>>
>>29296724
"When you're given a hammer, you start to see nails."
>>
>>29296767
"No, but alot of scientific terms are in latin. The names of animals for instance."

"And to simplify. I turned a device made for manipulating gravitational fields to give the illusion of decreased mass into a device that regulates the flow of electricity. Now, whenever a signal from my brain travels into my body and its sent by me, its allowed to pass. Whenever a signal is sent by AO-666, a short burst of electricity scrambles the signal. Instant paralysis."

She looks to Proto with Jack when Jack says there's more to the spell.
>>
>>29296815
Name
>>
>>29296804
"Not every hammer is a questionably sentient anomaly with powers beyond our comprehension existing in the possession a young impulsive mare in a time of crisis."
>>
>>29296825
Yes, but we're also dealing with anomalous potentially deadly nails. I'm just trying to understand it's mechanics."
>>
>>29296650
>>29296724

As Blue swipes the knife, all the sound of chaos disappears from everyone's ears except for one. It's a soft crackling sound, like the sound of something freezing over very quickly.

"What is that...?" Spike says as everyone continues to walk.

"That's the sound I've been hearing. I don't like it..."

"Okay..." Spike says, a little annoyed. "What is-" Spike cuts himself off. If one were to look around the Curie in his face, they would notice a look of terrified realization coming across his face.

"I think you just thought what I did..." Coppa mutters, trying to remain calm.

"Nononononono," Spike starts to panic. He runs ahead of the group. "There's a big parking lot up ahead," he calls back. "We'll have a better view from there, come on!"

>>29296715

"An exorcism rarely works the first time you read it," Trigger explains cautiously. "When one reads something, the first time they do it, they're absorbing the words more than they are meaning them. You have to mean the words. Obviously, it's also harder when you don't know what they mean. But, if you just keep reading them with emphasis, eventually it will work. It's like yelling at a person until they leave your house."

"But... it sounds like this one WANTS to leave your house..." Proto says with confusion.

"Just keep reading, you stupid bitch," The Beast says with your mouth, frustration evident in his voice.

>>29296767

"No," Trigger answers, caution still in his voice. "The immobilization was supposed to be the chalk circle I was trying to draw... But, Elaine seems to have found a unique work around for that."

"And, this particular exorcism technique does not involve banishment. So, there's only this one step," Proto explains, still staring at Elaine.
>>
>>29296839
Blue Screen follows quickly behind,

"I'd be tempted to try and cut 'to the chase', but it's too risky. What's up?"
>>
>>29296815
"Alright now THAT I could wrap my head around. So you're basically setting up a road-block on your nervous system for anything sent from the Beast. Not bad, especially on the fly."

>>29296839
>>29296815
As Proto and Trigger explain that a continued reading of the book will eventually forcibly expel the Beast, Jack holds up a hoof. "Well, hold on a second... Elaine?" He asks, "It's your call. I'm sure having that bitch in there with you isn't doing any favors for you. But if it WANTS you to kick it out, and it can't hurt anyone in there, do you think you can handle that thing in your head and that prod in your neck for a little while longer?"

He turns to Proto, "Besides that, there's still our earlier discussion with the mirror. And what you know if it, Proto. 626 and 666 are down, I'm eager to add another AO to that list."
>>
>>29296838
"Or it is trying to understand your limi-"

>>29296839
There is a prolonged silence after Blue's swipe as Xavier observes this phenomenon and everyone's reaction. After his eyes fall back towards the tower, he finishes in a prolonged noise that arcs up as it goes.
"tttssssssssss."
>>
>>29296839
>>29296876
Elaine walks over and picks up her ray gun, putting it back in her labcoat pocket.

"I think you're on to something. Its wanting out because I have it trapped. If we exorcise it, its just going to go back to killing people, or using its new host to try and kill us the old fashioned way."

"You hear that you Jack Finney* rip-off? I win." Elaine says with annoyance evident in her voice, before turning to Proto.

"Don't bother. I think I have a theory on that too. When the Beast and I investigated the inside of the downed helicopter, nopony was there. No bodies, no crew, no pilots. Whoever dragged the mirror out of the wreck had to have been onboard at the time of the crash." she turns to Trigger.

"You said Proto was returning from security detail earlier didn't you? Is it possible he was on that flight?"

>*Jack Finny wrote "The Body Snatchers" the science fiction novel on which the 1950s classic "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" was based.
>>
>>29296876

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't know anything!?" Proto says angrily, holding his head with one hoof.

>>29296932

"I wasn't-" Proto begins to say with more panic now in his voice. "That's not right..." His nose begins to bleed again.

Trigger looks between everyone, his nose also bleeding. "If he was on that helicopter, that would mean that he was on security detail at AO-814's facility. No one would... Wait... Why wouldn't they...? I guess that could be right? N...o...?"

Trigger shakes his head as if he's shaking off some pain. "What the fuck? I get it- No I don't. Argh! Keep talking. I think we're getting there- No we aren't. It can't resolve a contradiction- Yes it can. Aha! But, that's a contradict-" Trigger begins to say triumphantly, but then he just holds his head in pain.

Elaines eyes are still red and cloudy. "You fucking bitch!" her own mouth utters in a guttural tone. "Exorcise me, damnit! At least take that stupid machine off so I can get out myself! There's no reason to trap me anymore. I can solve everyone's problems! I don't need you!"

>>29296883
>>29296857

The two of you hurry after Spike into the open parking lot. Spike is staring in the opposite direction of the tower, up at the sky. "Oh dear Celestia..." he mutters under his breath.

(part 1/2)
>>
(part 2/2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQMcPxUsg3Q

To the east comes a massive, red cloud. It towers over the buildings, engulfing everything. As it approaches, the crackling sound gets louder. You see the distant buildings frosting over as they are engulfed in the cloud.

"What is that...?" Coppa asks with concern in his voice as he rounds the corner last. "I don't think I've ever researched it..."

"That's... red water..." Spike says with a gulp. "We need to run, NOW!" Spike turns and starts sprinting toward the tower as fast as he can with Curie in his arms and his little waddling legs.

"What the heck is red water?" Coppa asks, following Spike in a sprint.

"It's like water, but... backwards," Spike calls back. "It becomes a gas when it's cold, and becomes a solid when it's hot. But, since that contradicts how water usually works, it's constantly undergoing an exothermic reaction which keeps it cold."

"So why is it spreading?" Coppa asks, looking back at the growing cloud.

"Because whenever it touches regular water molecules, they become red water!"

[1d10-1] for Spike running
[1d10] for coppa running
>>
>>29296932
Jack nods his head. "Hh. Alright. Thanks. One less annoyance to deal with. If she starts to give you any trouble, there's no shame in changing your mind." He chuckles at the Jack Finney reference, not having read the book but knew the movie that took inspiration from it. "Think this is more of a, uh, Exorcist kind of thing don't you think?"

>>29297023
>>29296932
He growls, "You keep saying that but then your story just doesn't add up. You what the lady said, the only one among us who could have come from the crash site was..."

As Trigger begins to shake his head in pain, and Proto's nose begins to bleed, Jack looks on with concern, going over to Trigger's side to support him by his shoulder, "Easy there." He takes a look at Proto again, "So it can't fix contradictions. That's a start. Seen this enough times in getting a confession: find a single lie in their story, and the rest of them start to fall like dominoes. What if we went over to the AO-814's facility? Find something else that picks the mirrors' illusion apart and it'll lead us right to it."
>>
>>29297030
Blue shoots forward and starts flying away (Bounce), turning backwards to envision the red water and trace it's outline with the knife from far away.
>>
>>29297030
Xavier immediately turns on his hooves, sprinting back towards the Central Tower.

As he does this, he attempts to cast a return to earth on the cloud.

Return to Earth [1d10]
>>
>>29297101
Also doing the leg thing [1d10]
>>
File: QCI8Q.jpg (226KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
QCI8Q.jpg
226KB, 1440x900px
>>29297085
Elaine looks to Jack with irritation at his condescending tone [or at least, what she perceives as condescending].

"The lack of pea-soup vomit begs to differ."
>>29297085
>>29297023
"We can't risk taking them off the ARC, they're obviously being manipulated. We all could be. We need to refocus on finding the mirror. Proto has no idea where he took it, but I doubt he could take it much further then the crash site before we arrived. We should look there."

As the Beast borrows her mouth again, Elaine laughs sarcastically.

"Oh you don't? Then why don't you just make me-OH wait you can't because I'm smarter then you."
>>
>>29297095

The knife does nothing at this distance.

However, your flying keeps you a safe distance from it, so that's a good thing.

>>29297101
>>29297111

A large sphere of the red cloud disappears, buying you all considerably more time. But, buying time is all you've done as the sphere begins to be replaced with red water again. Still, it is a good thing you bought time because you trip as you run, most likely due to being distracted by your spell casting.

Coppa keeps up with Blue, running on all four paws. Spike, on the other hand, only makes marginally more progress than the Xavier.

>>29297085

"Sure, if it weren't for the fact that 814 is kept thousands of miles away form here, and we barely have a way off the Arc for 2 people. This sort of incident is exactly why we don't keep 814 on the Arc," Trigger responds.

Proto looks down at the ground. "Was I there?" he asks in a mortified voice. "Where did I go? When did I get here?"

>>29297154

"Actually..." Proto suddenly looks up. "Taking me off the Arc is the best plan yet. If we can get out of the range of the mirror, then I can remember things correctly."

"No, really! If you let me go, I know how to-" the Beast begins to say in a soft child's voice, then he cuts himself off.

"Heh... Heha. You're smarter than me... Hehe. You're absolutely right. Haheha."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2307ts8Nzw

Elaine's head suddenly feels like it's going to explode. The burning pain feels like her brain will disintegrate completely. The sheer pain causes her blood to rush. The sound rushes past her ears, drowning out the sounds around her.

"Hehahahahahahahaha," laughs the voice that is like a scratch in one's mind. Jack, Proto, and Trigger can hear it as well, despite not technically having any sound to it. The laugh has the excitement of a kid in a candy store. "You're smarter than me!" it scratches in everyone's head. "Hehehahahehah! Why didn't I think of it before! I LOVE IT!"
>>
>>29297210

[1d10] forgot to roll for 666
>>
>>29297210
Xavier runs towards Spike, attempting to help him get up and get going, while asking:

"So where are we going? Is there some way to stop this?"

"And is this what a normal day is like here?"
>>
>>29297296
remember that time i made the thread on /tg/

[1d10]
>>
>>29297210
"Look, I'm far past caring exactly why the mirror is on the ARC, I just want to know where it is and how to get rid of-" she stops short as the Beast inflicts pain upon her brain again.

"Aaaaaagh!" she howls grabbing her head again.
>>
>>29297154
"Give it time, she's only possessed you for a few minutes now. Any minute now, we'll see her figuring out a way to make your head spin." He jokes before shit hits the fan.

>>29297210
>>29297154
Jack curses, "Damnit. That's right, I forgot its facility wasn't being kept up here." He snorts, "Well, checking out the surrounding area of the crash site is the best course of action then. You couldn't have gone far before you caught up with us and there's a chance you left a trail I can pick up."

He turns to look at Proto as he offers his suggestion, "There's a LOT of risk involved in that. If we let you lead us to a vehicle, there's a chance you could have stashed the mirror on it before you met up with us. Hell there's a chance it could be on you right now without any of us knowing. Let's at least look at the crash-site before we jump ship. Besides, doesn't this thing have a huge range by now? How long would it take us to get out of it and then back into it?"

Jack reaches over to pick up the bundled up 626 in his bonds, tossing the cuddly bundle onto his back. "Come on, Blue, you're riding with me. Elaine, tell your passenger to..."

>>29297331
>>29297210
As the huge scratch sounds out, Jack lowers his sizable ears down and grunts, "Tirek's beard, what now?!" He cries out as he listens to the Beast laughing loudly and tauntingly, and then drawn to Elaine as she begins grabbing her head. He moves back to her, "I thought this thing was under control, how is it doing this? Elaine, can you hear me? Tell me that's still you."
>>
>>29297296

You run much faster, helping Spike some too.

"No," Spike answers, giving you a nod of thanks for the help. "Usually everything is very productive and peaceful. Obviously, we made the right decision keeping AO-814 away from the Arc. It's made everything fall apart in a half a day."

"But, don't think we're down and out yet," Coppa calls back to them. "We have contingency plans. Every AO has written instructions on what to do for situations like this. We're prepared, even for the worst. Speaking of which, looks like the cavalry is here," Coppa says, pointing to some ponies in hazmat suits up ahead. They have what you can only imagine are large flamethrowers strapped to themselves. They look ready to do some business. You feel as if if you reach them, you'll be safe.

>>29297361
>>29297331

"I AM sorry about the pain," the scratching voice says in your skull. "If I could- Well, no, I'd still do it anyway," he laughs. "She deserves it at this point. Still, it's not my main goal. It's just a side effect of perusing someone's mind. It'll go away as soon as I'm smart as Elaine. And, oh, that will be a joy!"

"You've got to be kidding me," Proto says angrily. "Isn't she some kind of super genius."

"Welllll," Trigger says in a half-contemplative, half-joking tone. "I mean, she's smart, I guess. But, her tech is nowhere near as good as ours. Still, I GUESS we don't want 666 knowing how to make tech, even if it IS inferior to our own."

>PAUSE
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.