[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw a bunch of these at the local dollar store, did you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: P_20170118_125025_CV.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170118_125025_CV.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
Saw a bunch of these at the local dollar store, did you guys not like it?
Need less to say I bought a whole basket
>>
Used to be super big on that game. So sad it fizzled out.

I remember frantically searching around to get that dj/maud set in time for an event, the place that had them was really just an online store but after some phone calls they let me drive over and pick it up right from their warehouse.

Now they're in the dollar store bargain bin. Really pains me to see.
>>
>>29292693

Are you from Canada, Anon?
>>
>>29292693
I made this same thread last week. I'd never gotten into the game when it was booming so I got me one of each set just to see what the hype was all about. The mechanics were confusing at first but it was fun enough for a trial run. Glad I didn't blow more than a few bucks on it, though.
>>
File: IMG_5933.png (576KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5933.png
576KB, 1280x720px
>>29292693
>going to a dollar store
>>
>>29292693
>dollar store
>they probably slowed production
>dont plan to continue expanding on it
my collector sense is tingling.
>>
>>29295856
Your opinion counts for less than a dollar, mobileshitter.
>>
>>29295881
you know hating mobile posters is a meme, just like unironically liking My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
>>
File: 356856.png (396KB, 582x509px) Image search: [Google]
356856.png
396KB, 582x509px
>>29296226
its exactly like that meme.
>>
>>29295872
They confirmed there's going to be another set, to at least finish up the second block of expansions. Other than that, yeah, don't have my hopes too high.
>>
>>29297188
They aren't even releasing premade decks for the new set. The blind "kits" you can buy contain 4 random boosters which are enough to play in sealed draft tournies. "Hey guise check out mah foil rarrrrrrrr cerd i gut!" "LOL DRAFTED! IT'S MINE NOW, FAGGOT!" "Nuuuuuu!" Yeah no fuck that shit.
>>
>>29298091
Naah, there's going to be a proper 8th set with decks and all. They did the draft packs for Marks in Time, in addition to regular starter decks.

Draft is an awesome format, that being said. Of course there can be no misunderstanding about the fact that the packs you open for the tournament are not the cards you end up owning. In a tournament that's set up properly, sniping for value cards is not really a thing though. Sure if a pack you opened has an ultra rare, mostly you're going to be the one to pick it, regardless of how well it fits into the deck you're building, and nobody looks at you funny for doing that. If you get an UR in your first pack, it'll probably decide the colors you're going to run in the first place. Other than that the shot I have at the prize pool when I build a proper deck should always outweigh the 'value' I go home with from picking every shitty useless 50 cent rare I can.
>>
>>29292693
fun game, but the taboo that goes with anything pony related keeps people away
fucking bronies, they shot the fandom in the foot and is why it's so stagnant now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.