[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is this book really canon? Were they just teenagers while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1484544289.jpg (107KB, 850x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484544289.jpg
107KB, 850x581px
So, is this book really canon? Were they just teenagers while their counterparts are 1000 years old mysterious alicorns?
>>
>>29286720
Yes
No
Maybe
Don't know
Faggot
Potato
>>
>>29286720
Yes
>>
>>29286720
Holy fucking shit I wanna pound teenage Celestia and I never realised that until now.
>>
>>29286720
They look 70s as fuck, and let's face it, the 70s were 1000 years ago.
>>
>>29286720
The book was the shittiest thing I've ever read.
Like WTF. The journal of the two sisters was actually pretty decent and had good world building. THIS was... Just... WTF.

Like, so Cinch is a villain, no wait, she's really nice, she was just cranky. And the plot is literally just people being retarded and the newspaper printing slander without being called on it.

Plus they ruined Everyone's Commander hurricane = a mare headcanon by making the hurricane in this book a guy.
>>
>>29287448
Hurricane was already established as a male in Journal of the Two Sisters
>>
>>29287448
>Like WTF. The journal of the two sisters was actually pretty decent and had good world building.
>Like WTF. The journal of the two sisters was actually pretty decent and had good world building.

I didn't read either book the post.
>>
>>29286720
Yes and yes.
>>
>>29286720
Is there a fan fic where they died around that age?
>>
>>29286720
>You will never go back in time to crush teen Luna's puss.
>>
>>29287448
hurricane was already a guy
>>
>>29286720
Source on this?
>>
>>29287448
I've always imagined Hurricane was a dude.
>>
>>29287421
The 70s were 40 years ago.
Also, the 40s were 70 years ago.
>>
>>29286720
That's the stupidest question I've ever heard. OP, I want you to delete this thread and recuse yourself from using your computer for the next three days.
>>
>>29287448
>the newspaper printing slander without being called on it.

So they're the Huffington Post, so what?
>>
>>29286720
Teen Celestia is hot
>>
>>29291506
Teen Luna is objectively better though because she's always in the shadow of her more popular, successful, prettier sister, so she will try many times as hard to please you.
>>
Did teh book say anything interesting lads
>>
>>29290545
Wondercolts Forever book. I storytimed it a week or so ago.
Should be saved in this Anon's server here:
http://iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Pony/Books%20%28Official%29/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.