[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Are we just going to overlook the train of thought that led her to open a fashion shop in nudist colony?
>>
>>29285161
she wanted to be a part of Canterlot elite and she made it.
>>
>>29285161
Humans wear clothes too even if they don't really need to, we do that to protect ourselves from the cold and because it looks nice, can't see why ponies couldn't do the same
>>
>>29285205
Thy do but they wear them in very rare occasions. That means her work is similar to for example, selling albums and stamps for collections. Nobody needs it.
In our society you get dumped in jail for being naked.
>>
>>29285237
>for example, selling albums and stamps for collections
Nah, I'd say it's like selling jewelry in our world. You don't NEED it, but there are people who like to flaunt it and even if they don't, it can be a nice complimentary thing to one's appearance.
>>
>>29285652
Jewelry is also not essential though. And gems are worth nothing i their world anyways, if there is spells to find them and they are everywhere.
>>
>>29285660
>Jewelry is also not essential though
That's what I'm saying. Clothes in their world are also not essential.
So Rarity basically found her non-essential niche and stuck to it.
>>
>>29285766
That's why I hate her, because she is a shit.
>>
>>29285660
Way to miss the point? Anon said they're non-essential, and you just echo that when you say you don't NEED it. Trying to refute a simile to gems in our world by pointing out that gems have a different value in horse land is just a logical fail.

Anyways, Rarity said early in S1 that she frequently made dresses for the gala, so obviously her mane utility in Ponyville was prepping people for trips to Canterlot so they wouldn't arrive looking like backwater small town horses.
>>
>>29285780
What's the point of a "fancy dress" if the fucking decorations are not worth more than cheap ass shit like plastic?
>>
>>29285161
Ponies still wear clothes dumbass, it's just not required.
>>
>>29285794
Because it's pretty you fucking faggot.

And also, why are houses so expensive when all they're made out of is wood?
>>
>>29285161
She's the 'girly' one, it had to be 'DRESSES DRESSES DRESSES' because the invisible yellow do-nothing is already 's-shy s-s-s-hy....shy'
>>
>>29285161
in their world, it's purely for fashion
>>
>>29285967
Except you are retarded. A wooden house isn't the same price as a concrete and iron one. Retard.
>>
>>29285161
Don't knock it. She's doing pretty well for herself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.