[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 123

File: that better not be spike.jpg (146KB, 812x1140px) Image search: [Google]
that better not be spike.jpg
146KB, 812x1140px
Lizardwife edition

Previous species: >>29271803

>Where men are women, and women are slightly manlier women
>Come for the hoard
>Stay for the cloaca jokes

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
File: fuck it actually is spike.png (571KB, 3000x3350px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it actually is spike.png
571KB, 3000x3350px
>mfw threads keep burning out at 5am
>>
>Dragon
>Pone legs
Why?
>>
>>29285156
they just bend the same way. you dont see where they end ya doofus
>>
>>29285147
We are clockwork like that.
>>
File: 1483911601323.png (252KB, 700x847px) Image search: [Google]
1483911601323.png
252KB, 700x847px
>>29285139
We /gotobedseth/ now?
>>
>>29285222
Trips mean yes. Love your Dragonwaifu.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 248x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 248x273px
>when he gives you tummy rubs
>>
File: telerik_edited_image(5).jpg (271KB, 720x749px) Image search: [Google]
telerik_edited_image(5).jpg
271KB, 720x749px
>>29285231
>My face when I'm the one who gives the tummy rubs.
>>
File: 1483900556372.jpg (258KB, 600x990px) Image search: [Google]
1483900556372.jpg
258KB, 600x990px
>>29285230
Can do. Wasn't there a prompt a few threads back about a qt dragon dork who cannot keep up with the expectations to be the alpha female but tries to kidnap a husbando for her anyway?
>>
>>29285139
>Anon wants to marry Ember.
>Or Barb, or Fizzle, or whoever.
>Before he can claim his dragon waifu, he has to complete some trials.
>Anon's pony friends insist on inserting themselves into the process, since the barbaric dragons won't protect a precious stallion.
>Anon's trials swing wildly in difficulty, from crossing a lake of fire to correctly folding laundry.
>>
>>29285139
>Be Anon in Equestria
>Looking for dragons to fuck and princesses to slay
>On the train at the moment because walking a shit.
>Train comes to a station.
>Get off the train.
>We need food cap'n
>On it, Stomach.
>You feel hungry.
>Fuck eating there's things to do.
>You punch yourself in the gut and carry on towards your target.
>The town library.
>You're going to ask there is they know which way the dragons and princesses are.
>It's a big library.
>For you.
>So you look for the librarian.
>You see a bell so you smack that fucker until someone comes.
>It's some purple flappy zappy pony.
"Yo, where the dragons at?"
>"I'd love to talk about dragons, they are fascinating and i have lots of books on the subject."
"Sure homes let's reading rainbow this shit."
>Music begins in the background.
>The ponies begin to break into song.
>And then you see a FUCKING DRAGON.
>You throw the book you are now inexplicably holding at the purple pony.
>She falls down and you step over her towards dat dragon ass.
"Hey there bby lets get sum fuk."
>"I need an adult."
"I am an adult."
>He runs off.
>You follow.
>He locks himself in a panic room.
>You fart in the air vent to force him out.
>Some princesses show up to stop you getting dat dragon booty.
>You slay them.
>Nothing can stand up to your mighty pork sword.
>Dragon mcdragonpants stumbles out of the panic room gagging and coughing.
>You pick up the dragon while it's stunned and carry it off.
>You hide in the broom cupboard with your new dragon waifu.
>You fuck the dragon.
>It's not a waifu.
>That's a penis.
>Oh no.
>You're gay now!
>You fuck your dragon husbando.
>Legendary end.
>>
>>29285372
>Be durnk
>Post gay to piss off the autists
>At least, that's what you tell yourself
>Turns out you also like dicks
>Bi-curious end
>>
>>29285372
>>29285436
Still shit, stop encouraging either of them.
>>
>>29285436
Pissing off autists is why i wrote gay shit last thread.
We have very little gayfag content in here and it
feels like writers are scared to write it.
I think we should write more homoRGRE things because we have basically none to start with.

This thread it's more "Hey fucking dragons is neato" and "regular spike > r63 spike"
I do admit that dicks are indeed nice.

>>29285346
>barb
>Switching names because you switched the gender
MAXIMUM PLEB

>>29285249
That was nice.
/tg/ horde was fun.
Write some more dragon stuff for us.
>>
>>29285453
>implying Spike is for sexual
>male or female
I'd a Barb, and I have no problem with anyone who'd a Thorn.
But Spike is just for those with no taste.
>>
File: 1472572060230.png (83KB, 700x456px) Image search: [Google]
1472572060230.png
83KB, 700x456px
>>29285495
>Barb
>Thorn
I do not understand what you are talking about.
>>
>>29285453
Because gayshit is shit for a reason,dont go starting crap again Durnk, it was annoying last time. RGRE is straight for a reason, and going strong.
>>
File: 1477441878956.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477441878956.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>29285508
>RGRE is straight for a reason
>RGRE is straight
There are two kinds of people on 4chan.
Faggots.
And faggots in denial.
>>
>>29285502
My mistake Torch. Dragon Lord guy.
Barb is in OP.
>>
>>29285523
That is quite clearly Spike in the OP.
>>
>>29285525
Nope.
Dickless = Barb
>>
>>29285525
Barb is a thing deal with it...I miss the dadAnon story with Spike and him in the dragon lands.
>>
>29285519
And faggots shitposting for (you)s, bit disappointed in you. Oh well, whisky dick waits for no one.
>>
>>29285147
Because you can't trust Australians to do anything right.
>>
>>29285508
>RGRE is straight for a reason, and going strong.
Jesus, look at this autist.
>>
>>29285508
>it was annoying last time.
It was annoying to the "can't function without my chicken tendies" autists, maybe. I don't know if you know this, Anon, but annoying the autists is why people were shitposting gay stuff. None of the normal people (the people who can look at something they don't like and ignore it instead of REEEEEEing) probably forgot it even happened after five minutes.
>>
>>29285587
I know right? He's blind to think RGRE is still going strong.

Dead thread hanging by a thread
>>
>>29285587
>>29285600
the autistic screech of offended faggots is also annoying, can we please keep the shitposting to a minimum today? Have a ponerfish as a distraction.
>>
>>29285621
Why are you making a meme of RGRE being dead? We have had...what like over a 100 threads? We go through them once every other day, if not three days. RGRE is very much alive, jealous threads trying to muscle in not withstanding.
>>
>>29285622
Ponerfish is sufficient distraction. I am slightly sad now. Would cuddle and befriend.
>>
>>29285626
All the good writers have left. All we have now is ASAP
>>
>>29285638
Good man, show those Stallionist how its done.
>>29285648
TF guy not withstanding, the others drop by on occasion. If we got rid of the Discord chat this wouldn't have been a problem, I called it before and I will gloat now.
>>
>>29285622
this makes me feel for the taco feesh
>>
>>29285648
> Goldfish memory Anon in RGRE
"Holy shit, a talking horse!"
> He is put into a psych ward
> Every few minutes, he looks up, then murmurs
"An unfamiliar ceiling."
> He looks around, then sighs
"/mlp/ is dead."
> "Anonymous, it's time for your lunch."
"Holy shit, a talking horse!"
> The nurses draw lots on who has to tend to him that day
> Some shifty mare molests him often, confident that he won't remember all the hoof holding
>>
>>29285679
We need some more Dazzling pack loving...and Anon trying to punch Bulk and breaking his wrist. But that can be stuff for later.
>>
>>29285689
This could be sad, cringy, or amazing...I don't know how worried I should be.
>>
>>29285689
I have been amused. I will cease to shitpost.
>>
Following the prompt from >>29277163

>You are Celestia and your sister has just chased away yet another group of stallions.
>The two of you are standing in your throne room as one of your maid ponies cleans the rug by the throne. Again.
"How many does that make now Luna? How many more stallions are you chase out of my castle before you're satisfied?"
>"You can not blame us sister, these stallions you send to me as companions prance about like a small filly at a tea party."
"Sister please, try to be understanding of today's society. Things are nowhere near as dreadful as they were back then."
>"Dreadful sister? At least then in the olden days a stallion was able to pull their own weight. Stallions these days are a disgrace."
>"Do you know what the last stallion said to us when we placed our hoof upon their shoulder?"
>You vaguely remember hearing some sort of frightened screaming before the stallion fled leaving behind a trail of... liquid fear on your floor.
"No sister, I can not remember. Please tell me what he said before he soiled himself on my floor."
>"He started screaming about his rights as a 'Stallionist' being oppressed."
>Luna makes air quotations with her hoof while saying the word Stallionist.
>>
>>29285900
Yesssss, and dubs as well? Goood, very good.
>>
>>29285900
>You lower your head and sigh.
"Maybe you hit him a little harder than you believe?"
>"We did little more than touch his side and he started shrieking like the path to Tartarus had opened under him."
"Alright sister, I can see your point with that one. The stallions of this day and age are nowhere like how they used to be."
>"We shall not lose hope dearest sister. Surely in your kingdom there must be one pony who still carries in him the olde ways."
>You wrack your brain as hard as you can trying to think of a single pony that will be to your sister's bizarre tastes.
>You have one stallion in mind but you feel he is the last creature you want your sister coming into contact with.
>However desperate times call for equally desperate measures.
"There is one creature I can think of that may, and I mean MAY be able to give you what you want."
>Luna's ears perk up at this.
>"Oh? Pray tell who this stallion is."
"He is no stallion, his name is Anonymous and he is the only Human in all of Equestria."
>"What is special about about this Human that makes him stand out from all of the fillies prior?"
"The stallions say he is like some beast and the mares often do not know how to react around him."
>"We care of not what he is, tell us whence he can be found!"

>You are Anonymous and you are currently creeping through the Everfree forest looking for a Timberwolf.
>you know it's not the smartest thing you have ever done, but you saved up for weeks to get that steak.
>That Gryphon merchant was shady at best and you knew you were getting ripped off, but you wanted that hunk of meat.
>You aren't going to let some stupid shrub get away with your dinner. When you find it that wolf is firewood.

Still new to writefagging, what do you think so far?
>>
>>29285907
Luna bitching about the good ol' days, Celestia playing matchmaker, Anon going through hell to get back his food because "fuck you that's mine."
I dig it.
>>
File: 1476230920750.jpg (320KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476230920750.jpg
320KB, 700x700px
>>29285907
Oh shit nigger I'm feel'n it!
>>
>>29285907
>>You are Anonymous and you are currently creeping through the Everfree forest looking for a Timberwolf.

>cue Moonbutt interupting timberlewds
clearly hes just using that meat as bait
>>
>>29285900
>>29285907
That's just regular RGRE tho.
>>
>>29285139
You know who doesn't get enough green around here? Well, actually it might be Fluttershy.

But so does this qtpa2t.
>>
>>29285985
Yes? I mean, the scenario is interesting enough, and fits the thread theme. What's the problem?
>>
File: Derpy.png (175KB, 1039x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy.png
175KB, 1039x1243px
>>29286010
Fucked it right up didn't I?
>>
>>29286013
I mean, it's perfectly fine as RGRE, but I don't see how it's based on the prompt other than having Luna and Anon interacting with each other.
>>
>>29286037
> Luna is used to more robust, war-like stallions
Check
> Celestia introduces modern courtiers to Luna to help her acclimate to the new way of things
Check
> Courtiers run away
Checkers
> Enter Anon
Checkoslavakia

Seems to be following the prompt well enough.
>>
>>29285907
yes more of this
>>
>>29286100
I've got work later tonight so I've gotta crash. I'll get right on it tomorrow morning when I get home from work.
>>
File: after_a_long_day_at_court.png (1MB, 1100x960px) Image search: [Google]
after_a_long_day_at_court.png
1MB, 1100x960px
>>29286085
>>29286110
No, Gender roles weren't supposed to be LESS reversed in Luna's time, but even more so than they are in current Equestrian times. Did I really fucked up my explanation that badly?

Luna isn't supposed to be used to more robust, war-like stallions. She was supposed to be the one to be more robust and war-like, similar to the difference between early and late medieval rulers. Steallions mean while, would have been more submissive in her times, yet still refined and 'masculine', similar to how renaissance courtesans would have acted, laughing in faked laughs at mares' jokes very teasingly flirted with them in their pursuit of power.

Luna is the one who is rougher, intimidating stallions with her aggressive socialization and scary countenance or straight up panicking and running away from her when she starts behaving (in contemporary ponies' eyes) like a uncivilized barbarian, aggressively coming on onto stallions or challenging other mares to bloody duels over the slightest of offences to her person.

So Celestia has to recruit the help of one of her own courtiers, Anon, who is hardly the most sensible and well-mannered of her companions but will definitely be able to bring her up to speed to the ways things work now, and be able to take the inevitable (metaphorical but maybe sometimes physical) roughing up that the job will have.

But I guess if Anons like it the way it is now there's really no problem. Green is always good.
>>
File: Thirteen Twilights.png (627KB, 1227x782px) Image search: [Google]
Thirteen Twilights.png
627KB, 1227x782px
If a pony loves you enough, she'll just clone herself over and over so you still have a herd, it's just you and her many split personalities.
>>
>>29286192
So stallions were still refined and delicate, but they had 'thicker skin'. They were more willing to deal with it in the pursuit of status, wealth, and such. That about it?

They believed stallions should be stallions, but instead of trying to be mares, they embraced it and used it to their advantage?
>>
>>29285222
what manga is that? def. doesn't look like t-rex no kanjou
>>
>>29285453
>I think we should write more homoRGRE things because we have basically none to start with.
yes my perfectly edible food needs dogshit sprinkled all over it because we need more diversity
>>
File: 1453168075577.png (248KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453168075577.png
248KB, 449x500px
>>29285508
Holy shit, I bet you kiss girls faggot
>>
>>29286226
During Equestrian Renaissance, at least.

In Luna's times stallions where either baby making factories or pieces on a mapboard to be married off to foreign nobility to forge political marriages and strengthen alliances. Political marriages still existed in the renaissance, of course, but women where much more proactive in society (while still keeping to their expected roles), even if they still couldn't hold the same positions as men did. Of course there's also the whole thing on castes and class position. No man could ever hope to impose himself on a woman of higher stature than himself.

I think I' messing it up again.
>>
File: 78f726f8a4fe28f0fbc8a527f97f149b.png (337KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
78f726f8a4fe28f0fbc8a527f97f149b.png
337KB, 1000x706px
>>29286234
It's from the same artist (Sanzo), but an individual work. He likes to draw a lot of SFW 'Human Male on Whatever Female'.
>>
>>29286280
And I really do mean whatever.
>>
>>29285900
HOLY SHIT SPANKYBAT!!!
>>
>>29285907
>stalking a dangerous predator because it stole your steak
kek
I like him.
>>
>Anon has trouble holding jobs in Equestria
>Most of the jobs he's qualified for are considered "mare's work"
>He considers the most of the jobs available to stallions to be beneath him
>Twilight suggests that he join the military, since it's only open to stallions
>It seems odd to him that he can't get a job any more dangerous then secretary work, but he can be sent to die for the Princess, but whatever
>When Anon gets there, he makes a not-so-shocking-in-hindsight discovery
>Since Equestria is perpetually at peace and any issues that do pop up are solved by either the Princesses themselves or Twilight and Friends, the military is never needed or used
>It's basically a boy's only club where stallions have tea parties, braid their tails, and discover they're gay
>Anon already signed up for six months of service
>>
>>29286359
Obviously, the solution is to start a new world war.
>>
>>29286204
i had a great post for this but i accidentally hit home while switching tabs
>>
>>29286373
>Anon sabotages negotiations between Equestria and Griffonstone, causing war to break out
>Both nations move their armies into position and attack
>Instead of fighting, the stallions on both sides sit down and have tea together
>They make jokes about the stupid mares who declared war, and gossip about the latest fashions in their respective nations
>Anon attempts to end his life with a spear, only to discover it's made of foam
>>
>>29286359
>But when there is comflict, usually civil conflict between citizens, there are just pillows or shit thrown.
>Not actually letal war, just plain stupid.
>Anon fuck his way to the front lines.
>He spects himself become a heroe in ponyland.
>Becomes he is male, enters in Medical magical and healing militar school.
>Becomes Doctor Anonymous in the battlefield.
>Runs from trench to trench, healing and getting ponies them fixed up.
>Band-aids, bandages, alcohol, kisses on bobos.
>Gets always targeted at war.
>Fallen mares in action and rescued think of him as an Guardian Angel.
>When the war is over, Anon becomes the new Mercy - best healing doctor.
>Ponies are weird so he acts his part as a retired war medic.
>Gets accepted in a hospital and fuck his way to get Anonymous, H.M.D.
>Bothered and horny mares intensified.
>When he is asked to make a book of memories, he writes about the war.
>Stallionist movement is pissed.
>>
>>29285676
what the hell is the discord chat everyone's been talking about? what do they even use it for, distractions? or do they write greens and only post them there, like some kinda sekrit club?
>>
>>29286392
Rewrite it
>>
>>29286475
no too lazy
>>
File: 1483076977893.jpg (218KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483076977893.jpg
218KB, 1440x1440px
>>29286291
he sounds like my kind of guy.
>>
>>29286323
You seem to forget that humans are also dangerous predators.
>>
That green with Celly and Anon last thread was top notch. Was it a pasta?

We need more of that in here. As long as it's RGRE enough.
>>
>>29286359
>"I know I've said this already, but thanks for signing up with me. It's nice to see a familiar face around camp from time to time!"
"Yeah, about that, you're probably not gonna see me after today."
>"Why not?"
"Because I'm getting discharged."
>"You are!? What happened?"
"You stabbed me in the foot with this knife."
>"...Huh?"
"I gotta get out of here, Caramel. This isn't at all what I expected. There's no grit, no hardness, no pain, no gain. It's all pussy shit, Caramel. We ran drills for ten minutes before spending the rest of the day on 'Emotional Support Training'."
>"I dunno, Anon. It kinda sounds like you wanted this to suck."
"Goddamn it, I just expected something familiar, something that made sense. You know what B company was doing during their downtime, Caramel? They were practicing kissing!"
>"...They weren't practicing kissing An-"
"YES THEY FUCKING WERE, CARAMEL. I want out, and the only way it is a discharge. You stab me in the foot with this knife, we tell them it was an accident. I can't do it myself Caramel, they'll know it was me."
>"Oh jeez..."
"Here, just hold it in your hoofsies like this, and just slam it down. Wait for me to look away and just go for it when it feels right."
>"Oh man...I-I'm not going to do it! I know us soldiers don't get a lot of respect, but I believe in the military, Anon! We're soldiers, and soldiers don't turn tail and run when things get a little gay!"
"...What? Don't be a bitch, Caramel. Just stab me and let me be on my way."
>"All you've ever done since you came to Equestria is complain about how different everything is! I'm sorry Anon, but you're stuck here. Maybe spending some time shoulder-to-wither with us in the trenches will do you some good! Help you adjust, or whatever."
"Dammit, give me the knife, I'll do it myself!"
>"No! I'm taking this to Sargent Cinnamon Roll and reporting you!"
"Don't fuck me over like this, Caramel!"
>"I'm sorry Anon, it's for your own good!"
"CARAMEL!"
"..."
"FUCK"
>>
>>29286599
>Anon never forgives Caramel and spitefully holds a grudge for years
>Makes life difficult for the pone whenever he can
>>
>>29286599
>Caramel trips and falls stabbing Anon.
>Anon kisses Caramel out of gratitude and is discarged.
>He is stunned.
>"I wonder if I can get moved to B company."
>>
File: 1478244691160.png (576KB, 1600x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1478244691160.png
576KB, 1600x1240px
Question for you, thread. Let's say, hypothetically speaking, I want to write something for you. And let's say that, in this wild make-believe world of imagination, there was supposed to be conflict between two ponies. One pony wants to do harm to the other pony, but I want to still keep things cutsie (but not TOO cutsie). I don't want the pony's idea of hurting someone to be booping their nose extra-hard, but I also don't want to write about a pony producing a blade and shanking the other pony either. What is RGRE's opinion on a happy medium? Like, the guards don't have foam-tipped spears, but you won't find ponies assaulting Anon in the streets because of horrifyingly violent racism. What do? Please accept this catpone as payment for your services.
>>
>>29286675
Just make it liberal America- all talk, no work.
>>
>>29286675
Sure senpai, run with it. Sometimes the sugary kinderquestria gets a little old, mix things up.
>>
>>29286675
Equestria's deadliest weapon?Pool noodles
>>
>>29284814
In particular, eunuchs had no descendants to nepotism.

>>29285891
Are you talking about some other setting? Because in the show, flight is repeatedly shown as fairly high level.
Twilight can barely cast the grant wings spell, and later, levitating multiple living things with her telekinesis is enough to make her sweat. I'm not sure we've ever seen a unicorn levitating themselves.
>>
File: DOITFGT.gif (148KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
DOITFGT.gif
148KB, 300x320px
>>29285907
Sounds like a fun ride. I'm down for this.
>>
>>29285907
I like it so far
>>
>>29286733
>I'm not sure we've ever seen a unicorn levitating themselves.
Only for jokes or gags. I think the cake foal did once.
>>
>>29286675
Bullying. Spreading of rumors. Playing pranks on the other pony. Secretly breaking into their house and replacing all furniture with dragon dildos super-glued to the floor, walls and ceiling of their entire home.
>>
>>29286675
Gum in the mane
Slaps that really sting
Noogie
Bucking them in the rump
Yo papa jokes
Biting (non-sexual)
Stomping on beloved stuffed animals
Headbutting (without charging at them)
Tripping them
Putting diarhettics in their food/drinks
Sitting on their face (non-sexual)
>>
>>29286675
We do see them get into hoof to hoof fights. Nobody gets bloodied or black eyes or anything. It turns into a fight cloud. But there's obvious hair pulling and non-skin-breaking biting and such.
You could also look at the things that pranksters-that-go-too-far do, like Gilda or Babs.
>>
>>29286797
It's spelled Diuretic, btw
>>
>>29286800
Oh, Rarity poked Twilight in the butt with her horn once.
>>
>>29280624
Cadance is the princess of love, Flurry Heart's special talent is making ponies do the horizontal mambo
>>
File: 1465802857288.png (2MB, 3984x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1465802857288.png
2MB, 3984x3000px
>>29286930
would you teen flurry
>>
Hey just got back from month does anybody have the paste where a human girl is replaced by Rgre ponies because the treat human men with respect
>>
>>29286941
I would brushher mane and call her a good pony
>>
>>29286942
It's by LaP. Look on his fimfiction for it.
>>
>>29286952
can you give me a link?
>>
>>29286977
Look it up yourself. If you have the time to ask for a link then you should be able to type in a few sentences.
>>
>>29286991
i tried to look it up but im not on fim enough to figure it all out. all i found where stories not authers.
>>
>>29286977
since you want me to spoonfeed you: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/347085/1/an-invasion-of-another-sort/they-came-from-the-futon
>>
>>29287027
That was a fun story. That lucky faggot got Celestia, I can't believe it.
>>
File: Fluttershy BOOTY.jpg (74KB, 1000x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy BOOTY.jpg
74KB, 1000x1086px
>>29285139
>In RGREquestria some lewd and some innocent things are reversed.
>Hoof-holding, cuddling, and light-petting are done only by the most degenerate ponies.
>While things like rutting, heavy-petting, and humping are completely natural and accepted. At least during Estrus.
>Enter Anon, who has a fetish for cutesy lovey-dovey stuff.
>Ponies don't know how to react.

>It's a real fetish because I have it. Ruined more relationships than I care to admit. Which is zero since I've never been in a relationship, but it would probably make things super awkward.
>>
>>29287027
thanks.
>>
File: 1481169821538.png (695KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481169821538.png
695KB, 1249x1920px
>>29287055
Would you hold a pony's hooves while rutting her, lovingly whispering one another's names to eachother?
>>
File: 1468133294750.png (2MB, 1500x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1468133294750.png
2MB, 1500x1410px
>>29287073
Oh yes.
>>
>>29287073
I can confidently say yes.
>>
File: Twigasm 11b.png (976KB, 4000x3857px) Image search: [Google]
Twigasm 11b.png
976KB, 4000x3857px
>>29287073
More like her holding your hands while she pins your hips to the ground with hers
Bouncing and grinding and riding
Moaning loudly from the moonlit hill where she took you to go "stargazing"
>>
>>29285139
>Anon lives in some kingdom outside of Equestria with relatively normal gender roles, or none at all
>He married up and became a member of the court
>Anon and his Waifu are named ambassadors to RGRE
>In their way into the country, they are beset upon by Highwaymares and Anon gets separated from his Waifu and guards
>Has to travel to Canterlot on foot through a country that patronizes and demeans him before his Waifu starts an international incident over her missing husband's

This prompt also works perfectly fine without Anon, but I'm pretty sure most people would rather write Anon than an OC Griffin/Minotaur/Dragon/Whatever.
>>
Thanks for the suggestions on how violent ponies are, thread. I might just have something for you in a few days.
>>
>>29287163
This is a good prompt
>>
Hey, I got more Twilot-Sunny
>>
>>29287347
>"S-Sure. If you w-want to. And I can get your f-front if you want..."
>Your grip on your loofah tightened just a hair as Anon gave you an unsure, but excited, smile
>Yes
>YES!
>Though you did your best to rein in your excitement, you couldn't help but wiggle in place
>Washing someone's back might have been one thing, and touching their butt might have been another, but the FRONT?
>The front of a human was where all of the interesting things were!
>Their bellies, their chests, their stomachs, and most importantly, their genitals
>All of the fun things you wanted to touch and rub were in the front
>And Anon had just given you permission to lay your hands all over his beautiful, strong body!
>This was the greatest!
"Okay!" you chirped, waving him over with your free hand. "We'll clean each other off."
>Anon's smile grew just a hair as he took a step toward you
>You did the same, taking a moment to just stare the wet, naked, cute stallion up and down
>There was some muscular definition in his arms and in his chest
>His legs were thick and not flabby at all
>He had a little pudge in his stomach and on his sides, but you didn't like it when a stallion was all skin and bones anyway
>You had absolutely no idea why Anon thought that he was ugly or unattractive
>He was gorgeous!
>Not in the same way as those colts that posed in magazines or strutted around on the streets of Canterlot sure, but his kind of gorgeous was a whole lot better!
>It was more down to earth, more... authentic
>And what made it even better was that it was all yours…
>All yours...
>As you stared at that cute little belly of his, you could see something swaying around just below Anon's stomach
>>
>>29287356
>Something that was hard, thick, twitching, and leaking so much pre cum that it made your knees weak
>You had no idea how long Anon had been hard for
>He had been twitching when you and Sunset had pulled his underwear down, and his cock had been standing tall when Sunset had pulled the two of you into her shower
>It MUST have been going on at least ten minutes, probably more
>Unnaturally long for any colt to stay erect
>Stupidly long…
>Arousingly long...
>You let your eyes drop down to your stallion's cock, appreciating its mushroom-like head, its pinkish, healthy coloration, the veins that traveled up and down the medial ring-less shaft
>Not a stallions cock...
>A man's cock...
>A human's cock...
>YOUR cock...
>The thought made you rub your legs together
>Easy now filly…
>Easy...
>You tore your gaze away from Anon's length just as he came face-to-face with you, shy and hesitant but eager and throbbing
>The smile on your face turned into a grin
>Oh, you were going to ENJOY this…
>You, without hesitation, placed your loofa on Anon's chest and began cleaning it
>Anon twitched at the contact, tensing slightly, but he stayed where he was
>Good...
>That meant that there was a good chance that he wasn’t going to get cold feet and leave...
>You stuck your chest out, trying to tempt him into starting there
>While he did look at your breasts, he wasn't quite brave enough to start cleaning them right away
>Instead he started scrubbing your arms
>...
>Alright...
>He was still nervous...
>>
>>29287347
AWW YISS
>>
>>29287366
>That was fine...
>All he needed to do was ease into it...
>Though lewd down to his very core, it seemed like it would take some build-up before your pure-as-the-driven-snow coltfriend could work up the courage and the confidence to have his way with you
>So, being the patient and considerate marefriend that you were, you let him ease himself into it
>He cleaned both your arms, then your shoulders while you took care of his chest and neck
>Any anxiety and awkwardness on Anon’s part soon drained away
>It had a calming feeling to it; cleaning someone and them cleaning you
>It awoke something primal in you; the same feeling that your ancestors probably felt when they were on the plains running from predators
>You liked the feeling and, the longer you scrubbed each other, the more Anon seemed to like it as well
"I really like your chest," you said, giving one of his pectorals a squeeze
>Anon's breathing hitched ever so slightly, and on the fringes of your vision you could see his cock jump
>Still though, the stallion managed to keep a straight face
>Mostly
>"T-Thanks," he said
>You have his other pec a squeeze, trying not to grin like an idiot
>And it wasn’t even because you had his cock jumping like that
>Back home if you tried to squeeze a stallion's chest they'd knock you over and stomp the horse apples out of you
>But here you could squeeze and grope all you wanted
>You leaned forward, pressing a bit of your weight against your stallion, watching as his muscles tensed to support you
>To your surprise, the pec that you were playing with rippled, the muscles just underneath the skin activating
"The muscles seem oddly defined here," you mused, before eyeing his arms again. "And so do your arms..."
>Anon took your musings as praise, puffing up just a little bit
>"It's from all of the w-woodwork that I do," he said. "All that carrying around big blocks of wood and using a l-lathe to carve up things."
>>
>>29287373
"Well, it shows," you said, giving his bicep a poke.
>Over Anon's shoulder you could see Sunset giving you a thumbs up
>”Keep going” she mouthed
>Emboldened, you leaned forward and pressed your teats against Anon's chest
>Getting into your tippy toes, you gave him a little kiss on the lips
"What about my chest?" you asked, trying to sound as sexy as you could. "What do you think about it?"
>Anon's eyes widened when you began to rub your sensitive nipples back and forth but he didn't pull away
>In fact, he wrapped his arms around you and leaned down
>Humming, you met his halfway and shared another kiss
>Your tongues played with each other for a few moments before Anon broke the kiss
>"I t-think your chest is great," Anon said, sounding a little breathless
>You pressed more of yourself against your stallion
>Something poked your thigh, but you ignored it, keeping your gaze glued firmly into Anon's face
"You like my boobs then?"
>Anon nodded as you kissed him again
>"Y-Yeah."
>Channeling the alphaness of your ancestors, you gave Anon your best heated look
"You know you can touch them all you want right?" you said, rubbing your chest up and down
>The thing against your thigh twitched hard, and from the look on Anon's face you could see that he was doing all that he could not to groan
>Heh...
>Bucking nailed it
>Giving him one last kiss, you pulled away from him and jutting out your boobs
>Anon's eyes immediately drifted down to them
"Come on, Nonny. You still have a lot more of my front to get~"
>>
>>29287380
>That seemed to be the straw that broke the manticore's back
>A half-dozen emotions flashed across Anon's face, so quickly that you barely had time to register any of them before he dropped his loofa and grabbed the bottle of liquid soap that Sunset at on the floor
"Oh? No sponge?" you asked with a giggle as he poured a healthy amount of the soap onto his hands and began to lather them up
>"You j-just said that I can touch all I w-want," Anon said, the beginnings of a grin coming to his face even though his face was redder than Big Mac’s. "I c-can't touch you with a loofa."
>Giggling, you tossed your loofa behind you
"I guess you can't~"
>Behind your stallion, Sunset pumped an arm into the air
>The moment that Anon had his hands properly soapy he reached over and cupped your breasts
>Or at least tried to
>It was with some pride you noticed that your teats were just a little bit too big for him to do it properly
>Heh...
>You really loved how bucking big these things are...
>Too bad that you couldn’t keep them as a pony...
"There you go," you cooed, leaning into Anon's touch. "Make sure to s-scrub them down thoroughly..."
>You sucked in a lungful of air as Anon's fingers twitched, digging into your flesh
>Your hips bucked at the sensation
"Yesssss," you groaned. "Just like that~"
>Anon's fingertips brushed against your hard nipples as he ran his hands along your boobs
>He worked slowly, methodically, getting every inch of your breasts
>As he grew more confident his handling became a little rougher
>He hefted your boobs, squeezed and tugged on them until they were covered in suds and your head was swimming
>It felt incredible, but you needed more
>More...
>>
>>29287388
>Groaning, you grabbed Anon's hands and guided them down to your tummy
>He was forced to lean down a bit to get at it, which gave you the perfect opportunity to give him another kiss
>His hands found their way toward your sides again and around to your rump
>They slide up and down, making you shiver
"Yeah... just like that," you gasped, reaching up and giving your teats a hard squeeze. "Just l-like that..."
>Since Anon had so thoroughly soaped your boobs you had more than enough soap to lather up your own hands
>As he worked on your belly, sudsing you all up, you did the same with him
"Now, let's get you all cleaned up~"
>Your hands roamed every inch of your stallion they could reach
>As Anon touched and squeezed and teased, you did the same
>The lower that the two of you went, the closer that you came together
>The kisses came more frequently and with much more vigor
>Your breathing became ragged and shallow
>Neither of you said anything, but each time you looked into each other’s eyes you had a dozen conversations as the water from the showerhead pitter-pattered against the floor
>He was so beautiful…
>So sweet and nice and HARD.
>You could feel your marehood twitching
>The heat between your legs was becoming unbearable, and it was becoming harder and harder to ignore the thick, twitching cock that was rubbing up against your thighs and lower belly
>You wanted to grab it, stroke it
>You wanted to press its tip against your marehood and suck the thing right in
>You wanted to lay Anon down right in his shower and ride him until he burst inside of you
>You wanted it so bucking BAD!
>Your movements started to become jerky and needy
>The two of you were rougher with each other
>Your touches hungrier, your kisses longer and more desperate
>When you groaned it was immediately followed by a whinny or a quiet knicker while Anon moaned into your mouth
>>
>>29287397
>Behind Anon you could see Sunset leaning against the wall, three fingers buried in her marehood and a hand roughly squeezing a breast as she watched the two of you go at it

>This only served to heat you up
"Hmm~"
>Soon you had pressed Anon against the shower wall and were rubbing yourself against him
>Anon was breathing hard, fondling your flank as your tongues wrestled
>You snorted, trying to rub your scent into your stallion
>He was yours
>YOURS
>And you were going to make sure that everyone knew it!
>A sudden groan escaped Anon’s lips as his hips jerked, sliding his cock against your cunny
>Your eyes bulged and your marehood twitched hard
>Close...
>Just a little...
>Gritting his teeth as you squeezed his flank, his hips jerked again
>As he did that you lifted a leg ever so slightly, so when his cock slid against your marehood you were able to trap it in the cleft of your leg
>"Hmph!"
>Anon’s eyes widened
>He tried to break your kiss but you wrapped your arms around his head and held him close
>No you don't...
>You're staying right here colt...
>Pressing your thighs together, you trapped his cock in between your legs
>Your stallion groaned into your mouth, shaking like a leaf
>You groaned as well, your marehood kissing his shaft
>You could feel the heat coming off of his cock, the twitching, the slickness that definitely wasn't from the water
>It was right there...
>All you needed to do was move your hips a little and he'd slide right in...
>Anon bucked his hips in one fluid motion, burying himself to the hilt in your thighs
>You heard a wet, meaty slap before stars exploded across your vision as his length grinded against your lips
>Your back arched and you knickered like a mare in heat
>Anon pulled back before slamming forward again with enough force to bounce you against the wall
>>
>>29287402
>Your knicker turned into a neigh, and your marehood coated his length with your own cum
"Buck~!"
>Your grip on Anon tightened as your legs went weak
>A growl escaped your stallion's throat as his hips began to move faster and faster until he was properly fucking your thighs
>You held your legs as tightly together as you could doing your best to angle yourself to that with each thrust he was grinding himself against your soaked, winking cunt
>Just a little more...
>All you needed to do was grab it...
>Just grab it and put it inside of you
>He'd be fine with it
>He'd love it
>He probably wanted to be inside of you just as much as you wanted him to shove that fat, alien cock into you
>Just grab it...
>Grab it filly!
>Another wet slap filled the air
>Anon groaned into your mouth and you knickered again
>Closing your eyes, you reached down and grabbed your stallion by his base
>He tensed
"I-Inside," you gasped. "P-Put it inside please..."
>Anon froze
>You whined, grinding yourself against him
"P-Please..."
>Slowly, he pulled himself out from in between your legs until you had a grip on the top of his length
>He then gently, almost tenderly, moved his hips forward
>You snorted in anticipation, rubbing his tip against your twitching folds
>Just a little pressure...
>That's all it'd take and he'd be inside of you
>>
>>29287409
>A real cock, not your toys, not your hoof, but a real cock would be inside of you
>You'd lose your virginity to this wonderful colt that you were lucky enough to snatch up...
"Inside, i-inside. R-Rut me. Let me m-make you m-my stallion..."
>Anon pressed himself against you a little more firmly
>You tensed for a second before relaxing, eagerly awaiting for that final little shove
>He was just about to push himself inside of you when Sunset suddenly piped up
>"H-Hey, why don't we take this to the bedroom?" she suggested, pushing off the wall
>Her knees knocked together when she stood to her full height, but with a knicker and a grunt she managed to keep from falling over
>"It'd be a lot easier to have our fun if we're not concentrating on keeping ourselves from falling over."
>Both you and Anon froze, looking into each other's eyes
>...
>Yeah…
>Rutting a stallion in a shower might have been hot but you wanted your first time to be romantic...
"D-Do you want to t-take this to the b-bedroom?" you asked
>Anon's cock throbbed, prompting you to give it a squeeze
>Your stallion whimpered, pressing his forehead against yours
>"Y-Yes p-please," he whispered
>The shower was turned off
>You and Anon, still pressed up against each other, somehow managed to get out of the shower without killing yourselves with Sunset close behind
>You all dried off quickly
>Somewhere in between the drying Sunset had wrapped her arms around Anon and had started kissing him
>Not that he seemed to mind
>In fact, he had his arms wrapped around her so tightly that he had her lifted up into the air
>This made your sis half a head higher than your stallion, something that she used to her advantage
>She stroked his face as her tongue expertly toyed with his mouth, moaning and groaning along with Anon as she rubbed herself against him
>You watched the scene unfold with a smile on your face
>Yeah...
>You bucking get that colt, Sunny...
>Get him good...
>>
>>29287414
>Licking Anon's lips, Sunny broke the kiss, pressing her forehead against his with a giggle
>Anon closed his eyes, pressing himself against her
>Giggling again, Sunset whispered something to your stallion
>Though you couldn't hear what she had said, whatever it was made Anon's eyes snap open
>"Are you s-sure?" he whispered
>Sunset nodding, muttering something else into your stallion's ear that you couldn't quite catch
>Anon stiffened, looking over at you for a moment before nodding
>"Alright," he whispered, giving her a quick kiss before setting her down. "J-Just don't take too long huh?"
>"We won't," she said, nuzzling him
>...
>What...?
>Sunset turned toward you, a grin on her face
>Before you could even wonder what the hay her and Anon had been talking about she closed the distance between the two of you
"Thmp!"
>Your eyes widened as she wrapped an arm around you and pulled you into a kiss
>Her free hand snaked down your body, until you felt her fingers rub against your folds
"TPFHFLF!"
>Your hips bucked and your eyes bludged out
>Your marehood, eager to have something inside of it, quivered as your sis spread your lips apart and slipped a finger into you
"THMPHPHHNF!"
>You jerked hard, your inner muscles tightening around the digit
>Not giving you a second to adjust, Sunset then pressed her thumb against your clit and began rubbing
>Stars exploded across your vision again
>Your head jerked back to neigh but Sunset held you close, growling into your mouth as she had her way with you
>>
>>29287427
>Without warning, her finger started to piston in and out of you rapidly.
>There was no finesse to her technique, no tenderness.
>But sweet Celestia on her golden throne was it doing stuff for you .
>Your knees knocked together as her fingertip rubbed against a particularly sensitive section of your inner walls.
"Eep!"
>Your marehood clamped down hard, spraying a jet of cum onto her hand
>SweetLunayouwereabouttocumyourbrainsout!
>Sunset chuckled, licking your lips
>"There it is," she cooed, rubbing that spot in a circular motion. "Not as deep as I thought either. Nonny is gonna have a easy time making you cum your brains out..."
>Your hips bucked into her hand, an embarrassingly loud neigh escaping your throat
>You're not gay!
>You're not enjoying this at all!
>Your sis isn't about to make you cum with just a finger!
>THAT'S EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF W-WHAT THE HECK WAS HAPPENING!
"S-Sunset, d-don--"
>Another finger joined the first one.
“B-BUCK!”
>Sunset stopped teasing that one spot--which you didn't even KNOW you had-- and began teasing every inch of your walls
>You bucked and snorted, trying to get away from her, trying not to prove your mom right, but your sis held you close, staring straight into your soul with those pretty blue eyes of hers
"S-Sunset..."
>Three fingers slipped inside of you to the second knuckle
>At the same time the thumb teasing your clit became more aggressive
>You groaned as your legs gave way
>If Sunset's hand hadn't been there to prop you up you would have fallen flat on your face
"S-Sun... Su..."
>The heat between your legs began to build up
>Your marehood milked those fingers for all of its worth, coating them and Sunset's entire arm in your juices
>Your heart was pounding in your chest at a million miles an hour and you couldn't quite catch your breath.
>>
>>29287435
>You were close...
>So close...
>So, so very, very close...
>Just a little more and...
>Your body tensed up, ready to cross that finish line.
>You were NEARLY there, your inner muscles tightening so hard around Sunny's fingers that you could feel the creases around her knuckles
>But then Sunset did something horrible
>Something so horrible that you didn't notice it happening until it was already too late.
>Jamming her fingers as deeply as she could, Sunset pulled back until her fingers had slipped out of your marehood with a "pop"
>"Nuh-uh; can't let you cum already. We need you worked up for Nonny, not out like a light," she chirped, flicking your juices off of her hand
>You blinked owlishly, your mind slowly processing what had just happened
>Wha...
>Why...
>You were so...
>And she...
>...
>MOTHERBUCKER!
>In an instant you went from on the brink of maybe one of the most intense orgasms of your life to FURIOUS
>WHAT THE BUCK IS WRONG WITH HER?!
>YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND BLUE-BEAN A FILLY LIKE THAT!
>ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FILLY WAS YOUR BUCKING ALPHA!
>You must have looked as angry as you felt, because Sunset stepped away from you
>Snorting and shaking in anger, you drew yourself to your full height and clenched your fist
>Oh she was gonna get it now...
>You were going to beat the HORSE APPLES out of her for what she just bucking pulled...
"Sunset!" you snarled, taking a step toward the girl, who took a step back toward her sink.
>>
>>29287446
>You took another step, intent on stomping the crud out of your sis
"Sunset!" you snarled again, teeth clenched
>Sunset, who was looking a little too calm for your taste, took another step backward
>"You don't look very happy," she said
>...
>You were going to kill her...
>MURDER!
"Don't look very happy? Don’t look very happy?! Of course I’m not happy! You can’t just go and tease me like that and stop before the e--"
>Sunset continued to retreat as you stomped toward her with less than civil intent
>As she drew near the sink she looked behind herself at that drawer that was still slightly open
"--I wouldn’t do something like that to you! I mean, I wouldn’t do it anyway because that’s gay and I’m not a dyke, but even if I was I wouldn’t stop right before you were about to cum, you pain in the flank!"
>Sunset spun around and reached into the drawer.
>You closed in on her, a fist cocked back.
>Grabbing whatever she had in the stupid drawer, she spun right back around.
"And another thing! If you’re going to molest a mare don’t bucking LOOK her in the eyes while you do it! That makes it extra--Thmp!"
>Before you could throw that punch Sunset shoved what looked like a clear garbage bag into your face.
>You jolted backward, and in your surprise you breathed in deeply through your nose, only to get a lungful of STALLION MUSK.
>And it wasn't just any ordinary musk.
>It was potent, thick, and so filled with pheromones that it took your breath away.
"WHAT THE... buck?"
>Despite yourself, you breathed in deeply once more.
>The anger and desire to murder drained away and your lizard brain took over.
>...
>There was a horny stallion...
>You were a horny mare...
>>
>>29287451
>You need to find this horny stallion...
>Needed to rut him...
>Needed for him to fill you up...
>Your fist unclenched on your third breath, and by your fifth your eyes had fluttered closed
>"You remember those underpants that I said Nonny ruined this morning?" Sunset said, pulling the bag out of your face. "The silly filly went ahead and threw them away for some reason. Thankfully I managed to find them in the trash when he wasn't looking. Lucky huh?"
>Still sniffing, you leaned toward it
>Your sis chuckled, licking one of her cum-soaked fingers
>"Our stallion has a load of this--" she shoved the bag back into your face again, making you groan quietly "--in those lovely balls of his. A big load if the amount in these underwear are any indication."
>Pulling the bag back, Sunset leaned forward, grinning like Pinkie Pie on a sugar rush.
>"Why don't you see how much cum you can get out of those balls until he’s drained~?"
>...
>Anon...
>Find Anon...
>You needed to find Anon now
>RIGHT. NOW.
>Anger completely forgotten, your head snapped toward the door as your marehood spasmed, coating your legs with secretions
>...
>Find Anon
>Get Anon on bed
>Rut Anon until he can't walk
>"He's probably in the bedroom right now if you want to give him a surprise," Sunset casually said, stepping out of your way. "You better go and get him before--
>You didn't hear the rest of what she said
>You were already out the door
"ANON!"
>>
>>29287427
While she might appear to be talking science, she seems to be using a video screen with pre-made footage instead of an actual x-ray, which would not display organs such as lungs.
>>
>>29287459
>There you were, still painfully hard, standing right outside of the bathroom door
>Sunny had said that you should go to the bedroom so that the three of you could wrap this up, but you wanted to see what the heck she had meant by "getting Twi warmed up"
>And BOY had you seen a "warm up"
>...
>Wew...
>Yes you had...
>After watching enough of what had happened to have enough material to masterbate for the next three years, you had ducked back into the hallway to try to calm down a bit
>If you were getting laid today you didn't want shooting off before you started fucking after all
>But then there had been yelling and you were pretty sure that Twilight had neighed like an angry horse
>And then there was silence...
>Worrying silence...
>The kind that made you afraid to poke your head back into the bathroom to see what had happened.
>Was one of them dead?
>Did Twilight just kill Sunset?
>...
>Did you just become an accomplice to a murder?
>You hoped not...
>You'd do horribly in pris--
>"ANON!"
>You must have cleared five feet as something darted out of the bathroom and slammed into the wall with enough force to make the entire hallway shake
>It was Twilight, still naked and slightly wet from the shower
>She looked frazzled, almost hysterical
>Her hair was all messy, her eyes were wild, and upon closer inspection you noticed that her legs were soaking wet.
>And that didn’t look like water...
>...
>She was coming to murder you next wasn't she?
>>
>>29287469
>With a horsey snort, Twi shook her head and looked down the hall, right at your pudgy self
>Her eyes widened, and you found yourself taking a step back
>"ANON!" she roared
>You looked around the hallway, then pointed at yourself
"...Me?"
>Twi threw back her head and whinnied, long and loud and crazed
>The noise was what you expected trumpets in hell sounded like
>You took another step back
>That was a bad mistake it seemed, since the second that you moved Twilight's head snapped back toward you
>She tensed, leaning forward and crouching down
>...
>She was going to run at you...
>You took another step backward, tensing as well, your fight-or-flight response battling it out with your boner
>The hallways became eerily silent as the two of you looked at each other
>And looked...
>And looked...
>Finally, you couldn't take it anymore
"T-Twi, are y-you--"
>With a roar that would have sent a T-Rex running, Twilight charged toward you
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>Being the manly-man that you were, you began to backpedal as fast as you could, your cock slapping against your belly with each step
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>Twilight, coming at full tilt, grabbed you under your arms
>She hoisted you up into the air, not slowing down, and continued running down the hallway
>>
>>29287476
>You were not pleased
>And you didn't think Sunset would be either
>Since you weren't wearing pants you’d probably ruin her walls by shitting yourself after a hundred and ten pound girl lifted you into the air like the fucking Rock if this kept up
>You flailed, making enough noise to wake the dead, but Twilight's grip on you was absolute
>You were on this ride until the end
>And there were no breaks
>None at all...
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH--omph!"
>The back of your legs slammed into something hard and wooden, and the sudden loss of momentum slammed you down onto your back with Twilight falling on top of you.
>Thankfully your landing was a soft and springy one.
>It still fucking hurt though...
>A lot...
>After the world stopped moving you noticed that you were now lying on a bed; Sunset's bed to be more precise
>You were back in Sunny's bedroom, completely naked with your now crazy, also naked girlfriend
>And you still had a boner
>...
"...Ow."
>You wiggled a bit in pain as the back of your knees and ankles screamed their displeasure
>Slowly picking your head up, you saw Twi making her way up your body, that wild, hungry look still in her eyes
>"Anon..." she panted breathlessly. "Anon..."
>The pain in your legs was quickly forgotten when you felt her press her lips against your lower belly
>You twitched at the sensation, your eyes widening
"T-Twi..." you murmured
>Twilight knickered at the sound of her name, planting a kiss on your sternum
>"Anon," she breathlessly replied
>>
>>29287484
>You hissed as her belly dragged against your length
>Your cock twitched, sending a small spurt of precum firing out of your tip
>Another kiss, this time on the neck
>That kiss turned into kisses, which then turned into nibbles and licks
>You shivered at the sensation of her teeth, teasing your flesh
>It felt good
>Really good
>You groaned, offering more of your neck to your girlfriend.
>Twilight hummed, pressing her beautiful, flawless body against you
>You could feel her lady bits pressed up against the base of your cock
>She was soaked, and so warm that you couldn't believe it
>Her cooch also seemed to be... doing something
>Twitching, moving...
>You could feel it almost kissing your glans
>It was weird
>...
>But in a good way
>A REALLY good way
>You wrapped your arms around your girlfriend, holding her closely against you as she kissed your jaw
>"Anon..." she whispered, in a tone that made you shiver. "Anon~"
>The two of you turned toward each other
>You stared into those pretty purple eyes as you leaned toward her, your lips puckered
>Snorting, Twi leaned in as well
>The moment that your lips connected your tongues darted out of your mouths to do battle with each other
>Twilight began to rub herself up and down your length, coating you in her juices as her cunny twitched and moved
>Your arms left Twi's back and cupped her face
>She was so warm, she smelled so nice and she was so pretty...
>You were about to make love to this woman...
>This ten outta ten that somebody upstairs had been kind enough to send your way...
>Twi began grinding against your length in wider and wider strokes, going up and up and up until she was teasing your tip
>You groaned into her mouth, your hips bucking
>>
File: 1478547089868.png (216KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1478547089868.png
216KB, 960x1440px
>>29287491
>Twi tensed as your tip slid across her entrance
>You squeezed her cheeks together, kissing her as hard as you could
>It was all too much...
>She was too much...
>You were going to lose it if you weren't careful...
>But you couldn't stop grinding yourself against your girlfriend.
>It felt too good
>Too natural
>You would have kept grinding against her until you exploded if Twi hadn't lifted her hip just a little bit more so that her pussy was positioned right over your cock
>Herewego!
>Your eyes grew to the size of dinner plates as she broke the kiss
>"A-Are you ready, A-Anon?" she asked
"Y-Yes. I'm r-ready," you said. "I t-think I'm r-ready at least. Maybe. P-Probably. Are y-you re--thmp!"
>You were--thankfully--silenced by a kiss as Twilight reached down and grabbed the base of your member
>Holding it firmly, she guided you inside
>There was no resistance
>With the amount of pre that you were leaking and how soaked she was, penetration was effortless
>So effortless that the two of you weren't expecting it
>Your head and the first three inches of your length disappeared into Twi before she could stop herself.
>Her eyes bugged out of her head in surprise, and her fingernails dug into your sides as she threw back her head and moan
>"B-Buck~!"
>You, meanwhile, were trying to remember how to breathe
>If you had thought that she was warm when she was rubbing herself against you had only seen the tip of the iceberg
>Her insides felt like a furnace; a wet, tight furnace that was making it VERY hard to think things
>>
>>29287497
>And you also hadn't been wrong about when you felt her lips twitching against you
>They could move; and not just her lips but her inner muscles as well
>Her pussy twitched and stroked your manhood as if it were milking it
>It was incredible, unlike anything that you had ever felt.
>And because of it you immediately began to lose. Your. Fucking. Mind.
"Hnnnnnng!"
>The two of you made faces, squirming in pleasure, for several long, trying seconds.
>"S-Sorry," Twilight said
>You removed your hands from her face, moving them to her hips.
"Take... it easy... please," you said through gritted teeth. "I don't... want to... finish too... soon..."
>Twilight's cunny rippled across your cock, making your eyes cross
>"S-S-Sorry," Twilight said, though an oddly pleased smile came to her face as she said that. "I'm g-going to start m-moving again, alright?"
>You nodded, though the movement was forced and jerky
"Alright... just take it easy... please..."
>Your cock throbbed, and Twi's pussy responded with another squeeze
>You hissed, crossing your legs together and trying your hardest to think of anything other than cumming
>That would be bad...
>BAD...
>Twilight placed her hands on your chest and took a deep breath
>"Alright. Here we go..." she said,
>She then leaned back, sinking more of herself onto your length
>She closed her eyes and bit her lip hard, her nails digging into your skin
>Waiting for a few seconds to get adjusted she sat down a little more
>She did this again and again until you were buried to the hilt and her big, bubble butt was in your lap
>She took a deep breath, looking at you with a smile
>"D-Does that feel good, Anon?" she asked
>You wheezed, your toes curling as her inner muscles ripples again
>>
>>29287504
"Sdjsbkjsbk..."
>Twi giggled at your expression, grinding herself into your lap
>She leaned forward and gave you a kiss on the lips
>"I'm going to start pulling back," she said, sounding a little more confident. "Tell me if I'm hurting you, alright?"
>Not trusting yourself to speak, you gave her a nod
>Taking a deep breath, Twi began to lift herself off of your length, earning another groan out of you
“F-Fuck!”
>She went up and up and up, leaving more and more of your member out in the cold, until just your tip was inside of her
>She then began to sit back down
>And that was how it was for the next minute or two; Twi hilting you and pulling back slowly while you wiggled and squirmed and tried not to cum
>Soon though, Twi began to speed up
>”A-Aha~!”
>Her movements became more fluid and less awkward
>The moans that she was doing her best to hide came freely and often
>Both of your hands began to wander over each other's bodies
>You kissed and nuzzled
>Twi's cunny muscles from your base to your tip faster and fast
>Your hips started lifting up to meet her rump as it came down
>The two of you were breathing hard and covered in sweat
>And still you moved faster and faster, learning what the other liked and how to make make them feel good
>And you were doing fucking great
>You, a once-virgin loser, were having sex with an alien girl with a super vagina and you hadn't cum yet
>But you were only human
>Your body wasn't used to this, and your hand was nowhere near CLOSE to what Twilight had packing
>With each wet slap and each groan you could feel yourself coming closer to the end
>Trying not to think about it wasn't helping
>You couldn't relax your dick
>>
>>29287514
>No matter how you tried to keep yourself busy it didn't work
>You could feel that familiar ticklish sensation building up in your belly
>You were going to cum soon.
>And you were going to cum hard.
>Twilight, unfortunately for you, seemed to notice this.
>She started to ride you harder and harder, seemingly determined to make you lose it before she did.
>"Y-Yeah. Do y-you like that?" Twi asked, the bed creaking and her breasts bouncing. "D-Does that feel g-good?"
>You groaned, reaching up and grabbing two handfuls of tit.
>Twilight gasped, her insides squeezing you hard and her bouncing stopping for a moment.
>She tightened around your length hard, which prompted you to squeeze her tits harder.
>"A-Anon, don't--"
>Not able to help yourself, you bucked your hips hard.
>An "Eep!" escaped your girlfriend.
>"A-A-An--"
>You thrust again and again, roughly groping and squeezing her boobs.
>Fuck it!
>If you were gonna cum you weren't going to go out like a little girl!
>No!
>You were--
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>Twilight seized up, shutting her eyes tightly and hunched over, screaming at the top of your lips
>Her cooch went wild, rippling and moving and squeezing
>Your groin was soaked in fluid
>...
>Wait?
>Twilight look up into your eyes, a look of utter horror on her face
>She looked down at where the two of you were conjoined
>"I-I j-just... you... a-and... I d-didn't get you to..."
>Her inner muscles gave one last little squeeze
>>
>>29287535
>You tensed, your hips rolling
>Twi whimpered, her body shaking
>...
>...
>...
>Wait...
>On the verge of cumming and as breathless as you were, it took a few seconds for everything to come together, but when it did you went ramrod stiff.
>You looked down at your now completely soaked lap, then up at Twi, who looked like she had just witnessed a puppy jihad.
>Did...
>Did she just...?
>Did you just get her to...?
>A smile, bigger than any that you've ever had, came to your face.
>Did you just make her cum?!
>You just made her cum didn't you?!
>A squeal escaped your throat.
>Oh sweet baby Jesus you made a girl cum!
>It’s supposed to be impossible to make a girl cum but you did it!
>You made Twilight cum everywhere!
>She came; you made her cum!
>...
>You... You needed to tell someone!
>The mayor or a police officer or your dad!
>What was the president's phone number?
>He needed to hear about this!
>Hell, you were going to tell Obama AND Trump!
>Youjustmadeafuckinggirlcum!
>Youwerethegreatestmanwho'severlived!
>As you laid there, on the verge of exploding from excitement, Twilight let out another whimper
>She looked away from you and over to Sunset, who was busy fingering herself on the edge of the bed.
>"S-Sunset," she said pitifully. "H-H-Help..."
>>
>>29287543
>Sunset, who was looking at Twi with a sympathetic smile, nodded at the purple girl.
>She crawled onto the bed and toward you.
>You, busy thinking about all the people that you were going to tell about your stunning victory, didn't notice her coming until Twilight, with a shaky sigh, lifted herself off of you and flopped down onto the bed.
"...Wha--"
>As quick as a whip, Sunset climbed on top of you with a lewd chuckle.
>She lifted her hip just like Twilight, grabbing the base of your cock and positioning herself under it.
>She grinned, staring at you with a look that could only be described as predatory.
>...
>Oh no...
>"My turn," she purred.
>Eyes widening, you tried to sit up.
"H-Hang on. L-Let me just--"
>Before you could finish, you had hilted inside of the bacon-haired girl.
>HELLO!
>Your body spasmed as your cock was smothered in tightness, warmth, and heat once again.
"Oh... g-geeze..."
>Sunset, still grinning, began to ride you without warning.
>There was nothing gentle about this ride.
>There was no buildup, no sweet kissing and touching and muttering lovey-dovey things to each other.
>Sunny rode you fucking HARD and fucking FAST.
>Her pussy danced around your cock so fantastically that it immediately made you into a religious man.
>You couldn't breathe, you couldn't think.
>You were fucking a champion, and you weren't going to come out of it with anything in your nuts.
>"Come on, Nonny. I know you're close," she said, her hair whipping all around her.
>>
File: 1482262391156.jpg (409KB, 899x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1482262391156.jpg
409KB, 899x1023px
>>29287550
>You wheezed, feeling your end rapidly approaching.
>Sunset leaned forward, planting a sweet kiss on your lips.
>"It's okay. Go ahead, cum inside of me."
>You tried your hardest to hold it but you couldn't
>You hadn’t been ready
>A mere student in the presence of a master.
>You screamed as she hilted one last time and stayed there, her insides milking you over and over again, cumming harder than you’ve ever cum in your eighteen years on this earth
>Sunset, feeling you cum, let out a neigh, grinding into your lap harder and harder
>It was at that moment, right as the edges of your vision began to darken, that you realized that you weren't wearing a condom and you didn't know if Sunny was taking anything
>...
>Fuck...

>You couldn't help but smile as the first load fired out of Anon's cock
>There's a good colt...
>Give Sunny what she wants...
>You grinded yourself against his lap, your marehood milking his length hard
>Come on...
>All of it...
>A pleasant shiver ran down your body with each load
>And Anon, to your surprise, had a lot to give
>A lot more than even you had been expecting
>The colt keep unloading into you for a good forty-five seconds before his cock stopped twitching and he went completely limp
>You were completely full
>So full that you expected that the second that you pulled this cock out of yourself that you'd make quite the mess
>Wew...
>He almost came as much as a stallion back home...
>Sighing, you wiggling your hips back and forth, making sure that you had gotten every last drop
>Anon didn't react, his body limp and his eyes closed
>...
>Woops…
>You might have broken him...
"Nonny? You alright there, hon?" you asked, leaning forward
>Pressing your ear against his chest you listened
>...Yep
>>
>>29287556
>His heart was still beating...
>He was alright
>Probably just passed out from cumming so hard...
>The thought made you chuckle
>Heh...
>You didn’t think you'd ever get over the fact that you could do something like that to the guys here...
"Good job, honey," you said, kissing your stallion on the cheek. "You managed to fill me to the brim."
>Anon, covered in sweat and dead to the world, said nothing
>"S-Sunset..."
>Looking away from your stallion, you looked at your glorious alpha.
>Just like Anon she looked haggard, her mane a mess and her body covered in sweat.
>A pang of concern hit you when you saw the beginning of tears in her eyes
>...
>Oh shoot...
>She thinks that just because she didn't...
>With a grunt, you gently pulled Anon's softening member out of your cunt
> Ignoring the cum that immediately began spilling out of you, you gave it a little pat
>That’ll do penis…
>That’ll do...
>Rolling off of your colt, you flopped onto the bed and wrapped your arms around Twi
"Hey, hey. It's alright. You didn't do anything wrong."
>Twilight, sniffling, wrapped her arms around you and buried her face into the crook of your neck
>"B-But I didn't make him c-cum," she whimpered
"It's fine."
>"I w-was trying so h-hard but he g-grabbed my teats and I c-couldn't..."
>You nuzzled the top of her head, holding her close.
"There's nothing to worry about, Twi. You did great for your first time."
>"B-But I didn't make him c-cum," she said, shaking her head. "I'm a h-horrible alpha a-and a horrible mare..."
>>
File: 1481534231204.png (616KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481534231204.png
616KB, 1000x1000px
>>29287563
"No you're not, and trust me, I can guarantee you that you made Anon's day by cumming before him."
>Twilight sniffled, looking up at you with pitifully sad eyes
>"H-Horse apples."
"I'm telling you, there's nothing more that guys love here than to make a girl cum," you said, booping her nose.
>Twilight cleaned her runny nose with the back of her hand, picking up her head so that she could look at your sleeping stallion.
>"...A-Are you sure?"
"I'm positive," you said, planting a kiss on her forehead. "If anything, he's going to feel horrible that he didn't manage to make me cum before he did."
>Sighing, Twi let her head fall to the bed.
>She was quiet for a while, so long that for a second you didn't think that she didn't before you, until she planted a small kiss on your collarbone.
>"...Thanks for f-finishing him off," she murmured.
>Aw...
"You're welcome," you said, giving her another kiss. "And don't worry. If we do this a few more times you'll be making him cum his brains out."
>You rubbed your thighs together, frowning when you felt how sticky they were
>Wew...
>Anon DID cum like a fucking horse...
"...But I think we're going to have to make him wear a condom next time. I might be on the pill but you're not, and if he keeps cumming like this I don't want you getting pregnant. At least not for a while anyways."
>Nodding, Twi picked her head up and looked at Nonny again
>"C-Can you help me over to him?" she asked. "I w-want to hold him, but my legs won’t work..."
>You giggled, running a hand through her hair
>God was she cute...
"Of course. Anything for the mighty alpha..."
>>
>>29287574
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>29287581
When are you going to start something new or pick up one of your other stories?
>>
>>29287347
Wooooooo!
>>
>>29287581
For good now?
>>
>>29286513
If it's the one that I think it was, then it was lifted off NOF's bin.
>>
File: full.png (82KB, 651x820px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
82KB, 651x820px
>>29282755
continuing because I guess it's funny and I need to practice writefagging

"Uh, we can talk about this first, right?"
>"Not a chance."
>Ah, shit.
>Fort Chastity had failed you
>Flurry was standing over you now, and you couldn't see any way to escape the inevitable royal rape
>Except...
"Shining wait, it's not what you think!"
>The color drains out of Flurry's face and she's wearing a face of pure shock
>You take the chance to shove her into the remains of the couch, and you bolt
>Shining wasn't here, and he wouldn't be for a few more hours
>But it seems that Flurry didn't know that
>You don't even know where you're going
>Flurry must have realized she got tricked, because you can already hear her hoofbeats chasing after you
>And they sound angry.
>"Why do you need to make this so hard, Anon!"
>You duck into the nearest room, and shut the door behind you
>You're in a bedroom now
>Fucking great choice of room, Anon
"Shouldn't you be doing teenager shit, Flurry?"
>"This IS teenager shit! I deserve you and you know it!"
>You were so fucked
>Literally.
>She was gonna bust through the door any moment now
>You've been good at improvising so far, there's gotta be a way out of this
>Right?
>You look around, and you see a window, a bed, a dresser, and a closet
>You could either hide in the closet or jump out of the window like a fucking maniac
>But you couldn't hold this door for much longer, so whatever you decided you needed to decide soon.
>>
File: 1438187010300.gif (109KB, 420x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438187010300.gif
109KB, 420x360px
>>29287581
Nice
>>
>>29287613
Quit being a bitch.
>>
>>29286465
I like it. and some faggot enjoy shitpost more than normal days.
>>
File: todaystasks.jpg (179KB, 712x528px) Image search: [Google]
todaystasks.jpg
179KB, 712x528px
>>29287793
>She'd definitely find you in the closet
>So it looks like you've gotta fight fire with fire
>Or well, lunacy with lunacy
>You dash towards the window, and leap out just as you hear Flurry break the door open
>Phew, that was close
>Wait a second
>What floor were you on again?
>Oh fuck
>badplan.jpeg
>FUCK
"AAAAAAAHHAAAAHAAAHAAAAHHH!!"
>This was the end of you.
>You had a good run
>Well, not a bad one at least.
>Y'know, it's taking you a pretty long time to smash into the ground and die
>You open your eyes just to see a magical field around you
>And the ground was getting farther away, too.
>"You didn't think you could escape me that easy, did you Anon?"
"Hey, what's the big deal? I'm trying to kill myself here!"
>She looks unamused, and drags you into the bedroom with her magic
>She's giving you the ol' bedroom eyes the whole time
>You know what?
>Maybe this wouldn't be that bad
>But you weren't gonna let her know that.
>She pushes you onto the bed with a little more force than necessary, and pounces on top of you
>"Now, where were we?"
>>
>>29287574
Love the pace of the story, LaP. Got plans for introducing this Anon to Equestria?
>>
>>29287959
>introducing this Anon to Equestria
I need this in my life
>>
>>29286991
That a different person asking I didn't know it was on his fimfic
>>
>>29287793
So this stopped being funny when I realized it was the equivalent of a teenager chasing down his babysitter to rape her.

It's not even the equivalent, it's exactly that.
>>
>>29288090
B-b-but Anon, it's funny when a man is raped by a woman since they must like it.
Unless this is reversed gender roles, which would mean that male rape isn't funny. And that Flurry is a vile person.
>>
>>29288090
Yeah. It'd be a bit more appropriate if Anon played into the role of a cougar and seduced an inexperienced Flurry Heart.
>>
>>29288106
>Anon takes a baseball bat to his assailant's face instead of running like most stallions.
>Shining and Cadance come home to find the ponice already there and wheeling out Flurry on a stretcher.
>RGRE
>>
>>29285907
It's a start I suppose. You haven't really gotten into any more than the prompt already started set up, and Luna and Celestia's section was pretty lackluster.

I think a reason it falls flat is you lean on this 'stallionism' thing and give an absurd example (touching a stallion made him scream and pee as he ran? What?) to show how luna is having a hard time. I think any mare would have a hard time with any pony that acted like that. It's cheap and stops you from actually having to write out Luna failing at a date or interaction in which her personality clashed with progressive values. That would let us experience her frustration and sympathize with her trouble here.

As is, Luna is perfect and did nothing wrong, and it's the fault of 'sjw' stallions being completely mental that she's alone. It's not a terrible idea that stallionism creates a bit of a rift, but as the story presents it, it feels incredibly shallow and unnatural. It's a big missed opportunity for Luna's characterization here.

Aside from that, Anon started okay for having only four lines. He has guts and something simple and down to earth he wants, which he's willing to work for. Keep him there and add a little humor and you're golden with him.
>>
>>29288117
>Cadence tries to attack Anon, demanding to know why he did it.
>He reacts like a rational adult.
"Your fucking kid tried to fucking rape me you fucks!"
>>
>>29288131
>actually having to write out Luna failing at a date or interaction in which her personality clashed with progressive values. That would let us experience her frustration and sympathize with her trouble here.
Good advice, Anon, especially the quoted section. This is well thought out.
>>
>>29288144
>>29288117
>>29288109
>>29288090
>>29288106
I told you all my writing was terrible and I needed practice. Here, gimme ideas that you guys like and I'll see what I can do
>>
>>29288117
>>29288144
>Cadence and Shining try to protect their daughter.
>They hire the best lawyer and slander Anon relentlessly.
>In response Anon sends a simple package to every pony he could.
>Cadence immensely regrets installing those magical surveillance spells in her home.
>All of Equestria, including Twilight and Celestia, get to see Flurry shouting about how she "deserves Anon" and chase him down to rape him.
>>
>>29288160
Nah man, keep going. I actually do like it. I just pointed out that it has fucked up implications and only looks funny because it's reversed gender roles to us.

I actually did like the story.
>>
>>29287347
YAY!
>>
>>29287497
UNF!
>>
>>29287940
>Maybe this wouldn't be that bad
Anon, don't fuck up.
>>
File: 1484615590568.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484615590568.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>29288160
Ignore those faggots. Your green is good.

I always liked the idea that Flurry Heart was a foulmouthed, horny jerk to the nth degree for a pony, but is no worse than your avarage shitty 15 year old human teen. Anon is the only person who treats her nomally, and is happy to have someone he can call a faggot without them fainting or crying. Flurry hangs out with Anon for the same reasons. Que banter that other ponies have no idea how to react to.
>>
File: HORSE PUSSY.png (942KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HORSE PUSSY.png
942KB, 1500x1200px
>>29288109
"I saw that magazine you had under your bed, Flurry Heart."
>Flurry's face takes on an expression of indignation that only a teenager can muster.
>"You went into my room?! Anon, wha-"
>Her mouth freezes open mid-rant when what you said finally sinks in.
>"Th-the magazine?"
>Her face, once flushed with anger, drains of blood.
>"I, uh... I don't know what you're talking about..."
>The blush is back as quickly and as suddenly as it came, but this time it's from embarrassment.
>You sit down next to Flurry heart, making sure to slip your arm onto the backrest of the couch, almost as though you were going to slip your arm over Flurry's shoulder.
"Yes you do," you purr, scooting closer to the teenaged alicorn, "Playfilly; Minotaur Edition."
>Flurry's sweating and she kneads the couch cushion in her anxiety.
"The one with me in it," you say as you reach out a hand and place it on a forehoof, "Right?"
>Flurry Heart jumps in surprise and the sudden contact, but doesn't pull her hoof away.
>She looks back and forth between your face, and the hand on her hoof.
>"W-Well.... I.... It-It... H-holding it for a f-friend, and... and..."
"Shhh...."
>You put on your best disarming smile (perfected through years of whoring yourself out to various porn industries) and tenderly stroke her hoof with your thumb.
"It's okay, sweetheart, I'm not mad."
>>
>>29288247
>You begin to lean in close.
>You squeeze Flurry Heart's hoof just a little bit; partly to calm her down, and partly to get a firm grip on her in case she decides to try and pull away.
"I'm awfully flattered. A beautiful young mare like you looking at dirty photos of little ol' me?"
>You chuckle, low and warm.
"You know how to make a guy feel special~"
>Flurry's face is still red, but she doesn't have the look of a panicked animal in her eyes any more.
>"W-Well, I mean..." she stutters, "Y-You're a very h-handsome stallion, Anon..."
>She's doing surprisingly well for a girl who just got caught looking at old porn pictures, by the person who was in those pictures.
>You decide to speed things along and remove your other arm from the back of the couch and lay it on her shoulder.
>Flurry Heart shivers at the contact and her wings unfurl, something that seems to greatly embarrass her.
"Mmm... You little charmer, you."
>You get even closer to Flurry Heart and let your hand wander from her shoulder down to between her wings.
>It's a hot-spot of nerve endings, which is something you learned from your various pegasi porn partners.
>Flurry looks as though she's about to explode.
"Wanna make some photos of our own?"

And then they fucked.
I'm sorry, I don't know how do write men acting sexy
>>
>>29287055
Yo, Anon.
you are starved for human contact, particularly physical, light romantic content from non-family members. I know it feels like a fetish, but it's just a deep human longing for connection. It'll be okay, Anon. You just need a hug.
>>
>>29287940
>>29288090
>>29288106
>>29288117
>>29288144
> React with violence
Did you miss the entire "I better not injure the spawn of horse nobility" aspect of the story?
I'd rather something like

"Sorry, Shining, Cadance. I can't do this any more."
> Shining looks concerned
> "Are you alright? What happened?"
> Meanwhile Cadance begins to look quesy
"She raped me, Shining. Held me down with her magic and raped me. I couldn't do anything, say anything to make her stop."
> Shining grimaces
> "I- I'm sorry, Anon, I had no idea. I don't know if we can ever make this right, but we'll try. Do you want me to walk you home or teleport, or..."
> Cadance chews her lip nervously, her mane starting to frizz
> Anon shakes his head
"I think I'd feel better on my own. I'll... Maybe I'll see you around."
> He walks out the door and shudders before disappearing into the night
> Shining sighs painfully, then sees the state his wife is in
> "Sweetie, we'll work this out, somehow."
> Cadance attempts a small smile
> "Right. Definitely."
> Shining sets his jaw
> "But first we have to deal with our daughter. We didn't raise her to be a rapist."
> Cadance remembers all the advice she gave over the years about how to woo a stallion
> Her stomach is filled with lead as she follows her husband to the monster she had raised
> This was not going to be pleasant for anypony
>>
>>29286465
Aside from the horrible grammar, great idea.
>>
>>29286469
Got it in one guy.
>>
>>29288144
>>29288117
>>29288106
>>29288090
>>29287940
She's still a tiny horse. What's she gonna do to you, poop rainbows at you to death?
>>
>>29288160
I'm actually pretty interested to see how this plays out. It's not often that this general sees genuinely unwilling Anon, or deal with the consequences in a meaningful way.
I can even see Flurry getting spoiled by her social status, and having a warped view of the world because of it. Especially when her mother hires a retired porn actor to "babysit" her.
>>
>>29286666
Anon gets out, supper devil quads confirm. Caramel is still shit.
>>29286630
I wouldn't mind this.
>>
>>29288316
>>29286630
Why I understand Anon could be a spiteful fuck, I can't see why anyone could stay mad at a itty-bitty little pony just because he didn't want to stab you and because he told on you because he was worried you'd do something to hurt yourself.
>>
>>29286675
Your...idea, is a bit vague but go for guy. Lets see what you got.
>>
>>29288306
which one?
>>
>>29287163
This could be neat, a mare that is suddenly taken more seriously trying to deal with her man disappearing/injured/dead and she doesn't know what to do about it. Does she get progressively worse and worse advice on what to do?
>>
>>29287581
Whats the next one LaP, are you going to go back to an older story?
>>
>>29288293
If she wasn't chasing him throughout the house and breaking down doors, I might agree.
>>
I want a proper anon gets raped story now, writefriends please.
>>
>>29288172
>>29287940
>"Let's take these off, shall we?"
>She's tugging at your jeans
"You win, Flurry, do whatever you want."
>She squees in excitement
>She did kinda save your life, after all.
>You owe her this.
>And this was pretty hot.
>She clenches your pants with her teeth, and pulls them and your boxers off, revealing your raging boner
>She smiles at this
>"This is a nice surprise, Anon! I thought I might have to do a little more... coercing before I got you here."
>Then, without warning, your cock disappears into her mouth
"Ahh.."
>Okay, that caught you a little off guard
>But Flurry seemed determined to please you as much as she could
>You could tell she was new to this, but it's still great oral
>She's using some surprisingly good tongue action, sliding up and down your shaft
>She's sucking like a madmare, and you're loving every second of it
>You grab her head and force her down a little
>From the muffled moan she gives you can tell she likes it
>After a couple minutes of this, you can feel yourself coming close
"Flurry, I'm.."
>She knows what you mean, and lifts her mouth off of your penis and starts using her magic on you
>You feel a familiar rush in your crotch, and your seed explodes all over Flurry's face
"Ohh.."
>"Mmmm, Anon~"
>She winks at you
>"Just like in the pictures, right Anon?"
"You got it, sweetheart."
>You were liking this
>So you might as well go all the way tonight.

never did I think that my life would devolve into writing stories about sexy horses raping Anon, but it is what it is. I'll continue tomorrow lads, this is my first time writing anything sexy so give me some critique, eh? I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing
>>
>>29288418
>Flurry chasing Anon around the house while she tries to "rape" him is actually foreplay
>It's a "if you catch me, you can fuck me" scenario with a little bit of roleplaying
>>
>>29285907
Good stuff, keep writing friendo!
>>
File: 1463671640436.gif (4MB, 399x529px) Image search: [Google]
1463671640436.gif
4MB, 399x529px
>>29287581
This is pretty hot.

Although Sunset STOLE Twilight's creampie.
Shameful.
>>
>>29288513
Twi has to earn her creampie first
>>
>>29288513
It's okay, Twi gets first dibs on having a foal.
>>
>>29288293
>Flurry, as a royal, cannot be punished too severely
>No jury would convict the daughter of the princess of love for something like this, since it is her domain by birth
>Anon refuses to talk to Twilight about it
>Anon slowly pushes his female friends (read: all his friends) away
>Dies an old cat man
>>
File: 1395070758385.png (51KB, 1738x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1395070758385.png
51KB, 1738x1070px
>>29288289
Nah, I'm good.

I've always been curious as to the effects of it, though. What would happen if I continually abstained from it for longer? What would I turn into? Does it prolonged isolation from basic things like this lead to things like insanity?

That sort of thing.
>>
>>29286941
I would do many things with that pony. Many things.
>>
>>29288418
I think it'd be funny if she wasn't an expert on lovemaking. All she's known is what she's seen in magazines, read in stories, or watched in porn. She's still technically a virgin

>Flurry expects you to have the refractory period of a regular stallion
>she gets up and puts on a long movie, expecting you to be a few hours or even having to wait until morning
>You just lay there on the floor, dazed and confused from what she's clearly been practicing on toys
"Flurry what the fuck are you doing?"
>"Well I gotta kill time somehow until you can go again!"
"Get over here and sit on my face!"
>>
File: 1469569219850.png (266KB, 1280x434px) Image search: [Google]
1469569219850.png
266KB, 1280x434px
>>29288598
I bet you could spend an entire day just getting lewd with Flurry.

Just look at who her mother is.
>>
>>29287581
Freakin' hot
>>
>>29288686
> Flurry is always getting compared to her mother
> She comes to resent the pressure, especially when she has no idea how to treat colts when they flirt with her
> Flurry often wonders why she didn't get more of Cadance's romantic acumen
> She has a hard time living up to her parent's achievements, she feels like she is falling further and further behind
> What if other ponies found out how much of a failure she is?
>>
>>29288755
>anon has been like the cool big bro she never had
>is the only male she can talk to and be comfortable around
>eventually gets feelings for anon
>>
>>29288587

Go hug someone. There's lots of people out there that will fulfill your 'fetish'.
As for what will happen, that depends on you. Some people can handle it, others go insane. Just don't start snuggling random strangers.
>>
File: 1456548064254.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1456548064254.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>29287581
I need a new pair of pants now.
>>
>>29288812
I'm good senpai.
>>
File: MyTKar.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
MyTKar.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>29288686
i can't look at that hoerspussy outline and not think of this
>>
>>29288587
I can safely say that yes, prolonged isolation like what you described does lead to insanity. For some its less...destructive, for others its very apparent they aren't there. I am in isolation myself at the moment and have been for some time, and for so long in fact that I went right around the bend to being functional. For the most part.
>>
>>29288571
>Flurry, as a royal, can only be punished in strange, nobility-y ways
>She spends the rest of her life locked in a tower
>Iron mask optional
>>
>>29288333
He literally knew why and for what reason he was doing it, even with dub tips it still doesn't change the fact Caramel was a snitching bitch that is trying to ruin Anon's day. He has no excuse. If soldiers did it in the Nam then Anon can do it here with every expectation to get it done.
>>
>>29288359
Does Anon assist the pony or is he involved in some way?
>>
>>29288836
You bastard, you just ruined it for me.

>>29288792
>Flurry Heart starts feeling funny whenever Anon wears a tight t-shirt around her
>Feels all hot and flustered when Anon pulls her in for a cuddle when he reads to her before bed (a carry-over from when he foal-sat her as a filly that she secretly enjoys)
>Is suddenly incredibly aware of the way Anon smells
>>
File: LyraCame.jpg (63KB, 548x600px) Image search: [Google]
LyraCame.jpg
63KB, 548x600px
>>29287581
>>
File: Caramel_sad_2_S1E11.png (104KB, 425x284px) Image search: [Google]
Caramel_sad_2_S1E11.png
104KB, 425x284px
>>29288917
He's a little, baby horse. Don't be so harsh on him. He's actually just trying to protect Anon.
>>
>>29288569
This is a general rule that the alpha gets the baby first. Sunset was just assisting Anon cum without accidentally knocking up Twilight.
>>
>>29288935
>He's a little, baby horse.
The show and the ponies' behaviour actually makes a lot more sense if they were all less than 12 years old.
>>
>>29288947
Well, then she gets double-dibs on the first baby, twice.
>>
>>29288836
And now...FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU! I cant unsee that now you bastard.
>>
File: DTnotRapeIfAGirlDoesIt.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
DTnotRapeIfAGirlDoesIt.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>29288090
Kinda surprised nobody's done this reaction yet.

Anyways, the main way it's not exactly the same is that he isn't unattracted to her. His reason for not doing her is the situation-external worry of royal repercussions, or ruining his relationship with Shining. That and her aggressiveness is offputting.

>>29287940
This needed a scene kind of like,
"Why are you running!?"
"Because you're chasing me!"

Also a moment of introspection:
>Wait... a girl that isn't ugly wants to fuck me, but I'm running away
>Am... am I a fag?
>[she busts down a door or yells after him or something]
>fear.reactionmacro
>DOESN'T MATTER RUNNING
>>
>>29288935
He is in the army, he is a grown ass male...for what little that's worth. He is in the way and deserves a punishment when Anon gets out of court-martialing. I am thinking a sock filled with soap bars, or a brick. Anon isn't some pansy stallion that needs codling and deliberately asked the little shit to help him, it is entirely on him what happens to him.
>>29288955
Sunset is on the pill, so she wont be getting pregnant just yet.
>>
File: large.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29288990
I don't think the pony army is as harsh as the real thing is.
>>
>>29288109
Honestly I enjoy both ideas. I'd love to see two greens with completely different reactions to Flurry Heart's unbridled and wanton teenage lust.
>>
>>29288990
>Anon isn't some pansy stallion that needs codling
Apparently he is, considering that he's going to throw a huge hissy fit and start hitting people because his friend wouldn't help him commit a crime to avoid the repercussions of his own ill-informed decisions.
>>
>>29289007
Anon joins the army because he thinks it was...that's the entire point. Did you misread the prompt? And that doesn't change Anon's reaction to the problem Caramel made for Anon instead of being a friend an doing him a solid.
>>
>>29288226
>Que
cue. que's Mexican for "why"
>>
>>29289024
>No information given to him with no reason to assume otherwise, doing the simplest thing to get out without causing problems for others, Caramel is not helping Anon do it because he thinks its a crime, but because he thinks Anon is overreacting to how shit the situation is.
That isn't having a hissy fit, that dealing with a problem the only way possible without sneaking away to start a war.
>>
File: 1458858566366.gif (2MB, 434x329px) Image search: [Google]
1458858566366.gif
2MB, 434x329px
>>29286280
>>29285249

Source on those pics or that thread?
>>
>>29289015
Anon holds her at arms length, tells Flurry he would love to ravage her senseless, but he can't while he is her babysitter. Flurry spends the rest of the night sexually teasing Anon, who is into it. When Shining and Cadance come back, and catch Flurry in a compromising position, Anon acts shocked. Problem solved.
OR
Anon tells Flurry it won't work as long as she is royalty. Flurry renounces her crown, moves to badlands to be with Anon. Guess who Flurry sees tied up in a shack to the sound of evil laughter and buzzing wings?
>>
>>29289029
My point is that I hardly think that the repercussions from being court martial'd in a pastel horse army would be harsh enough for Caramel to deserve being hit with fucking bar soaps on a sock if he even gets court martial'd at all.

Knowing ponies they'd just discharge him before he tries to hurt himself again just because he's too much of a wussy to hold on for 6 months doing basically lazying around with pay.
>>
>The girls have a mission to go on
>It's in Saddle Arabia
>Excited at the oppurtunity to travel but wary of the parallel, Anon asks to come along
>The girls agree, but he has to wear a veil.
>It's literally a garbage back with a slit in it
>>
>>29289071
being stuck around doing nothing when the entire point was to get an active/interesting job was the point of him joining anyways. Though I guess if the do discharge him instead of keeping him around I can see Anon doing as many little things he can to ruin Caramels day.
>>
>>29289086
What's a garbage back?
>>
>>29289092
A typo.
>>
File: 1454533075317.png (386KB, 990x990px) Image search: [Google]
1454533075317.png
386KB, 990x990px
Spankybat where r u

Spankybat pls
>>
>>29288254
>I'm sorry, I don't know how do write men acting sexy
It's not too bad. Even if my weeaboo soul demands hesitation on the guy's part for contrived reasons. Plus it's RGRE, it shouldn't be that different from writing a sexy woman.

>>29288408
Have you read muteanon?

Or seen the flutterrape thread?

>>29288418
Honestly it's quite solid writing overall.
The sex part was perfunctory but good nonetheless.
I enjoyed the resistance, and think it would've been funnier to go for longer. Make a proper comedic action movie chase out of it. Parkour across rooftops and through houses, "MY CABBAGES" etc. And I liked it ending with him eventually getting half-willingly caught.

but Fampai. Please.
>not realizing on seeing your first pretty pony that writing about fucking them was in fact your true life goal
>>
>>29289087
>Anon becomes a catty, passive-aggressive bitch
He's getting into the RGRE spirit already.
>>
File: caramel-dejected.png (151KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
caramel-dejected.png
151KB, 640x360px
>>29289087
Why you gotta be like that, Anon?
>>
>>29288686
Um can I get a no underwear link?
>>
File: full (1).jpg (80KB, 812x1140px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).jpg
80KB, 812x1140px
>Getting raped by a mare is actually a real thing
>Unicorns have magic
>Earth ponies are as strong as trucks
>Pegasi will pull you into the sky and threaten to drop you
>Find a dragoness waifu for protection
>>
>>29288595
pet her
scritch her ears
rub her tumtum
gently caress her
wipe her down after a brisk run
curry her coat
groom her mane
brush her tail
cuddle her
preen her feathers
rub knuckles against her horn to simulate affectionate horn fencing
clean and massage her frogs
hug her
nuzzle your cheek against her snootle
gently palm rub her nose
share breath with her
snuggle her
listen to her
soothe her sadnesses
platonically kiss away her tears
massage her stiff and aching muscles
comfort her
share her joys

Me too anon
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 813x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 813x657px
>>29289102
>Flutterrape
>>
>>29289130
Like what?
>>29289119
Its one way it slips into his mind...the next is secretary work with high socks
>>
>>29288792
>>29288755
>>29288226
>>29288933
>>
>>29289007
D'aww, even their wars are cute. Look at that little poner standing on that guy's back.
>>
>>29289153
The guy asked for rapeshit, don't get mad at the recommending the thread that caters to it.
>>
>>29289061
Pixiv artist by the name of Sanzo:
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1110826
And a lot of his translated stuff:
>https://exhentai.org/g/899328/09d10e880c/
>>
>>29289102
muteanon? could i get a link please? it's not on the list
>>
>>29289147
Big scaled waifu that loves you like her own hoard, will bring in the meat of anyone dumb enough to try and take you. 10/10
>>
>>29289097
>that pic
This is the big one!
I'mma comin' Mabel!
>>
>>29289097
>tfw your computer takes a solid 10 seconds to load a 386 KB image
Why, Shaw? Why?
>>
File: penisInMyHeartIsErect.jpg (41KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
penisInMyHeartIsErect.jpg
41KB, 324x291px
>>29289166
This post makes a lot less sense without the image that was supposed to go with it.
>>
>>29289190
Sorry, it's not RGRE.
I'm not sure I even like it, but it's definitely memorable.
Part 1 of like 13?
http://pastebin.com/vDy0nMvN
>>
>>29287563
>>That’ll do penis…
>>That’ll do...
>>
>>29289193
>Your job is to maintain the hoard while she's away getting food and/or more loot.
>Dragons want strong partners they can trust to protect it during the short periods they're away.
>Surprising dragon-waifu by her coming back to a polished hoard.
>Christmas/Valentine's/Birthday Present is an itemized list of her possessions and approximate market value.
>Almost get crushed in a hug following you making her the Queen of hoard-measuring contests.
>Watch her try to not start blubbering and fail at seeing your name at the bottom of the list.
>Priceless
>>
>>29289177
kek blesses you for delivering
>>
>>29288226
>Flurry Heart greets Anon with "Sup, bastard"
>She and Anon see it as being close enough friends that you can insult each other and call each other names
>Flurry's parents & other pones react the same way one would in real life if a dude came up and greets some chick by calling her "bitch"
That was barely English. I'm tired and I can't English so good.
>>
>>29286733
>>29286748

>I'm not sure we've ever seen a unicorn levitating themselves.

glim fucking glam, during her whole showdown with fucking alicorn twilight, in clowdsdale, for at least a strait hour, as fast as rainbow dash pre-rainboom

the other unicorns are just fucking never try because "muh special talent" gimps them with respect to any other skills

even without that, telekinesis still beats pyromancy, in setting, because what unicorn have we seen do pyromancy intentionally at all? what would thier cutie mark be? a box of matches and a barn?
>>
>>29289240
Dawww
>>
>>29288894
I figured most people just get consumed by a cold apathy.
>>
File: 00d5c95b90370828e06d0323cac0a843.jpg (219KB, 800x1533px) Image search: [Google]
00d5c95b90370828e06d0323cac0a843.jpg
219KB, 800x1533px
>>29289240
>Make a Dragonslayer bow to get invader dragons to fuck off.
>Knock mares silly when they come to try and "rescue" you.
>Maybe even ransom the mares back to their families for more loot if you're a dick.
>Do some trading and investing to make dragon waifu's hoard passively grow.
>Make a seated harness so you can go flying with her.
>Maybe even wear something with her personal crest on it to mark you as her "property"
>She goes from smitten with you to absolutely love struck.
>>
>>29289270
>glim fucking glam, during her whole showdown with fucking alicorn twilight, in clowdsdale, for at least a strait hour, as fast as rainbow dash pre-rainboom
That's just because the writers are hacks.
>>
>>29287347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxalEA53008

you make life worth living LaP
>>
>>29289300
Apathy, rage, hallucinations, could be one thing or multiple. It just depends on how long and for what reason the isolation occurs, and of course it also shows how long it takes to fix the problem.
>>
File: 1417250534732.png (186KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
1417250534732.png
186KB, 800x576px
>>29289147
>>29289193
Perfect waifu 10/10 would impregnate and let fiercely protect me
>>
>>29289221
>that ending
I never asked for these feels.
>>
>>29289340
This

Plus the fact that Glimmer is retardedly overpowered to the point where it makes no sense.
>>
>>29289247
Had a coworker once how wanted her nickname to be "Little Bitch".....

we even made a song for her using the mr. Grinch tune.
>>
File: 1454644843540.gif (334KB, 256x202px) Image search: [Google]
1454644843540.gif
334KB, 256x202px
>>29289366
>would impregnate and let fiercely protect me
>>
>>29289383
Human parent? Half sister of Twilight?
>>
>>29289401
Something appropriately cliche, I'm sure.
>>
>>29289383
>>29289401
don't help the writers here. they keep writing things like this thinking their money-printing franchise is going to end, so every season is written like it's the last.

however, communism did have the power to kill 58 million people, so maybe her power is equal to the average unicorn's power multiplied by the total unicorn population or something stupid like that
>>
File: 1424745363148.jpg (51KB, 1000x506px) Image search: [Google]
1424745363148.jpg
51KB, 1000x506px
>>29289366
>>29289396
>tfw no overprotective dragoness
>>
File: everything will be fine.png (142KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
everything will be fine.png
142KB, 553x900px
>>29289440
>>
>>29288161
>Cadence Shining and their lawyer are all under fire.
>Cadence and Shining because they raised a full on rapist then defend her for attempted rape.
>The lawyer is under fire for withholding evidence from the court and slandering a stallion that was almost raped.
>Cadence is voted out of her princess role and is forced to live with Twilight.
>She may be princesses but a angry mob of ponies with magic is a hell of alot stronger than a alicorn that's best magic is based on love.
>The lawyer's reputation is completely ruined.
>Now Celestia has to find a new princess or get Anon to agree to a small punishment in front of all of the crystal empire.
>>
>>29289440
>Knights come every week to try and "rescue" Anon from his loving wife
>They're chivalrous enough that they can't just pick him up and run away, so they try to convince him to go with them voluntarily
>Anon just serves them drinks and waits for his dragon waifu to show up
>It's gotten to the point where he knows them by name

>"Anon! Get away from her!"
>You put your coffee down onto the table and look up to see your dragon waifu waddling over to you with murder in her eyes.
>>"Fair bachelor, step back! A dragon approaches!"
>Your new friend leaps up (spilling her coffee and BREAKING YOUR MUG, GODDAMMIT) from the little table so quickly that her chair flies backwards.
>Her horn glows and a sword frees itself from its sheath.
>Your waifu scuffles in front of you, putting her pregnant/egg-filled body between you and the armoured mare and wraps her tail around you protectively.
>"Get behind me, Anon!"
>>"Fiend! Coward! Let the poor stallion go!"
>>
>>29289499
>Not violently attacking (physically and politically) Anon much in the same way Hillary Clinton violently attacks her husband's rape victims
>>
>>29289499
Not in RGRE equestria

>The whole situation is embarrassing for the whole kingdom
>Papers interview ponies in ponyville about anon
>They tell them all about him teasing mares wherever he goes
>The smells he makes
>The clothes he wears
>They're surprised this didn't happen sooner
>They all want them to just settle out of court
>>
File: 1404757068518.png (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404757068518.png
105KB, 500x500px
>>29289496
>tfw no overprotective sunhorse
>>
>>29289562
>"He was asking for it, your honour."
>Anon is sentenced to 100 hours community service
>>
>>29289339
>Dragonslayer bow
>The bow of the dragon's lay-er
>>
>>29289147
>Be Anon.
>You've just been lifted into the air by Rainbow Dash.
>"Alright Anon, here's how this is gonna work. You're gonna pull out your dick and fuck me or I'll drop you!"
>You stay calm and think.
>ponies aren't very bright so they're pretty easy to trick.
>YOU'VE GOT IT!
"What's a dick?"
>"W-What do you mean what's a dick!? The thing between your legs!"
>You fake confusion.
"You mean skin?"
>"Wha? NO! Pull down your pants and I'll show you!" She says landing on a roof and getting in front of you.
>Before you pull down your pants you tuck your dick in between your legs.
>You pull you pants down as she says and as soon as you do she motions between your legs.
>"See! That's a di- wait... Where the buck is your dick?" She says looking.
"Again, I don't know what that is. Can i pull my pants up now? It's getting cold."
>She looks for a bit more before noding.
>"Y-Yeah, sure... Sorry about grabbing you like that, I'll put you back on the ground, but first i gotta ask. How do humans reproduce?"
>You pull up your pants then shrug before she picks you up and begins to fly towards the ground.
"We just kinda appear as babies and one of us take care of it."
>You say as you reach the ground.
>"Huh, well uh... Sorry about that... See ya later Anon." She says flying off.
>What a dumbass.
>>
>>29289596
>The court (The princesses, minus cadance) decides it will be lifeguard at the pool
>The pool doesn't get deeper than 4 feet
>Uniform policy strictly enforced
>Swim trunks, tight tanktop, and water socks. Wouldn't want his sensitive feet to get hurt on the hot cement, right?
>Almost a dozen mares manage to almost drown daily
>>
>>29289584
>Celestia makes you sleep in her bed with her because "what if something happened to you in the night and I wasn't there?!"

>"You're just a colt, Anon! I know you think you're strong, but you're not!"
>Ponies are chest-height and have yet to figure out how to get around Anon putting his hand on their forehead and holding them away at arm's length
>Luna is still afraid to go near Anon ever since he "stole" her nose by pinching his thumb between his forefinger and middle finger

>"Ehh? You like it?"
>Celestia strokes the top-most pillow of the pillow-and-blanket fort she just made.
>"Impressed? I know all about making pillow forts, Anon."
>Her chest poofs out and she shows off her tuft.
>She looks so proud of herself.
>"Check it out."
>She pokes on of the support beams (aka a broom) and it doesn't topple over.
>"Expert design."
>She waggles her eyebrows and crawls into the fort, hastily taking down the piece of paper taped to the outside with "no colts allowed" written on it in marker
>"Wanna guess what ponies do in forts that are this well built?"
>Her tails swishes through one of the windows (you have to admit that you ARE pretty impressed at the windows) and you catch a glimpse of her pussy
>You've got a pretty good idea of what ponies do in pillow forts.

I like extremely sexist/insulting overprotectiveness when the reality of the situation is that ponyland is mostly harmless to Anon. Not in a "I'm a big stornk human who doesn't afraid of anything" way, but in a "ponies are ridiculous and cute and most problems can be solved by Anon cuddling them until they're happy again" sort of way.
>>
File: oh you anon.gif (454KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
oh you anon.gif
454KB, 180x180px
>>29289671
>>
>>29289677
>Almost a dozen mares almost drown a day.
>Anon let's them.
>it's not his falt that his wifu fed him within 15 minutes of his lifeguarding.
>He threw the noodle...
>>
>>29289741
>"OH NOW I'M DROWNING IF ONLY THERE WERE A HOT STUDLY LIFEGUARD TO GIVE ME MOUTH-TO-MOUTH"
>You lick your thumb and turn the page of your playcolt magazine.
"Shame."
>>
File: smug monkey.jpg (12KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug monkey.jpg
12KB, 400x225px
>>29289671
>You watch Rainbow flap away, her pace noticeably slower than usual.
>You look down at your crotch, and then back up to see Rainbow almost crash into
>And you're suddenly reminded that that mare can't keep her trap shut to save her life.
>She's probably tell a majority of ponyville before the day was out.
>You grinned an evil grin, because this was going to be an interesting week.
>>
File: Twilight Blushing.jpg (12KB, 236x303px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Blushing.jpg
12KB, 236x303px
>>29289776
Shit I'm sleepy.

>*crash into Thunderlane.
>she'll probably tell
>>
File: 1481147448538.jpg (34KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1481147448538.jpg
34KB, 500x430px
>>29289722
Yes, yesss, YESSSS!
>>
File: 1478451593329.jpg (58KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478451593329.jpg
58KB, 499x281px
>>29287402
>>Behind Anon you could see Sunset leaning against the wall, three fingers buried in her marehood and a hand roughly squeezing a breast as she watched the two of you go at it
Considering both girls are from RGRE, I'm pretty sure that makes Sunset one thing
>>
>>29289722
>>Celestia makes you sleep in her bed with her because "what if something happened to you in the night and I wasn't there?!"
"Celestia, I'm already your coltfriend. Surely we don't need an excuse to sleep in the same bed."
>You waggle your eyebrows and really try to sell the idea of normal boyfriend/girlfriend behaviour.
"There's under-the-cover snuggles with your name on them, you know."
>Celestia's blush could rival the sun she holds domain over and she covers her eyes with her hooves.
>"Pre-herd bed snuggles?"
>She slides one hoof aside so that it barely uncovers one eye.
>"How lewd..."
>>
>>29289884
You are using that word in this situation, so I know you don't know what that means. Try again kid
>>
>>29289884
>Being this new
One word, Anon. "Herding".
>>
>>29289905
Its just a newfag that doesn't get the next best thing since sliced bread, let him learn from his folly.
>>
>>29289912
Everyone has to learn, I guess.
>>
>>29287556
My god, I'm really happy that I follow lap.
>>
>>29286951
Anon, this is a blue board.
>>
>>29289500
I would find the whole situation so increasingly ridiculous I would laugh my ass off.
>>
Matriarch Celestia rules her family and kingdom with an iron (read: cuddly) hoof.
>>
File: 1442723140967.jpg (288KB, 1280x797px) Image search: [Google]
1442723140967.jpg
288KB, 1280x797px
>>29290164
>marshmallow hoof
>>
have any of our writers done a story set in the "old days," like before unification? because it seems, to me at least, that the old days are something only spoken of in whispers or brought up as justification for being particularly mean or heartless in that "at least it's not as bad as the old days."

sure, there's a story or two where anon is a slave, but that's explicitly mentioned as his status, not just the stallion of a herd. there looks to be a whole block of time we haven't explored yet.
>>
>>29290181
Fuck...those tacos look tasty.
>>
>>29290159
>Anon grabs the 20lb mare by the scruff of her neck. (that's with the armor) and throws her out of his open window.
>>
>>29290194
I believe we had a story of a Anon back in the olden days as a priest with Celly and Lulu coming along on adventures to do stuff(?), I don't think that writefag finished though and ditched, I don't have the pastebin because I thought it wasn't that good. But it might be in the list. Had a mino tits waifu/guard.
>>
>>29290194
Well there was that Chrystmas story not long ago that was top comfy. And top feels later
>>
>>29290195
I only like l tacos if I make my own shells.
>>
>>29290194
docNon is preunification where alicorns are pariahs

there was a white mage Anon story with similar pre-unification & alicorn status, with white-mage-anon and celestia being a thing
>>
>>29290215
I prefer burritos and tacquitoes to actual hardshell tacos.
>>
>>29290206
That's by Frosty, which was surprising, considering the fact that (s)he actually finished it.
>>
>>29290238
>tfw Pie Sisters will never be completed, along with several other good stories
Shit sucks.
>>
>>29290238
>she
>>
File: 1430427830578.jpg (116KB, 546x388px) Image search: [Google]
1430427830578.jpg
116KB, 546x388px
>>29290201
>>29289500
>"Anon! Get away from her!"
>In steps your dragon waifu, pissed that another one has made it inside despite her traps and pet monsters she keeps around the outside of her cave
>You set your coffee down and stand at the same moment the mare readies her sword and shield
>"Your reign of ter-"
>Her battlecry is cut short when you whirl around and yank the sword and shield from her and yell
"Get behind me, mare!"
>You put up your shield and raise the tiny sword up next to it facing your waifu, giving her a wink
>The mare sputters for a moment
>"What on Equis are-"
"Back! Back you, uh, giant, menacing dragon! Your peerless horde will be short one treasure today!"
>Your waifu blushes at your compliments but tries to play the part, snarling at you. "You'll never escape this cave alive!"
>The mare starts pawing your back legs. "Hey, gimme back my stuff, I'm supposed to be saving you!"
"What? You must be confused, I'm saving YOU right now!"
>"No, I came here to rescue YOU!"
"Well I was here first, so I get to decide who's getting rescued!"
>"Oh, that makes sense...Hey wait a min-"
"Get out of here, I'll distract her!"
>"Gimme back my stuff!"
"It'll only weigh you down!"
>A roar and a breath of fire from your waifu rolls past the two of you, blocked by "your" shield
"She looks pissed, break for it!"
>You pick up the mare with your shield arm and book it to the exit, your waifu letting out another roar
>You underhand toss her onto the ground outside just before blocking an overhead strike with your shield
"Go! I'll be just fine!"
>You pull your sword back for a stab, which she easily dodges, but you strike the empty air as hard as you can with a shout
>Another belch of flame and the whole cave entrance is filled with fire and smoke (not that it damages you, ty waifu)
>Convinced she escaped, she bolts into the wilderness while the two of you giggle
>Your waifu hums lustfully, "Ooh, the dragon slayer has defeated me. What will he do now?"
>>
>>29290219
thanks! but where can i find docNon? it's not on any of the lists
>>
>>29290290
>"Well I was here first, so I get to decide who's getting rescued!"
>>"Oh, that makes sense...Hey wait a min-"
kek
>>
>>29290238
white mage anon was written by shuk
>>
>>29290290
"Make another member for the hoard, come her I can put a bun in that oven."
>>
>>29290301
It's recent-ish.
http://pastebin.com/wp32Shdk
By TasteTheNon.
>>
File: 1484020142396.png (2MB, 3100x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1484020142396.png
2MB, 3100x2250px
Organized Estrus.
>>
File: 1470046511696.png (21KB, 761x581px) Image search: [Google]
1470046511696.png
21KB, 761x581px
It's all I want.
>>
>>29290358
Estrus is organized by evolution. Mostly everything goes on heat during spring so that it has enough time to develop, be born, and grow strong for their first winter.

So when a mare enters estrus, they all do.
>>
>>29289240
>>Watch her try to not start blubbering and fail at seeing your name at the bottom of the list.

This was a nice little note, anon. Top cute
>>
>>29290353
thanks!

>>29290368
it's too late in the night for feels like that, anon. I don't want to go to bed alone and still unloved.
>>
>>29290368
Treehugger is best hippy wifu, and she can hold a job too.
>>
File: 1405290800853.jpg (78KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
1405290800853.jpg
78KB, 800x655px
I think it's time to post bedtime cuddling.
>>
File: 1465064082104.gif (4MB, 535x497px) Image search: [Google]
1465064082104.gif
4MB, 535x497px
>In a rare moment of reversal, some prissy looking stallion tries to hit on the mare you're dating.
>Wat do?
>>
File: 1414019982120.png (83KB, 533x318px) Image search: [Google]
1414019982120.png
83KB, 533x318px
>>29290439
Wrap an arm around her and pull her close so I can suck on her tongue.
And tell him she's taken.
>>
File: sleepy pony.png (2MB, 1727x1459px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy pony.png
2MB, 1727x1459px
>>29290358
>Wake up.
>Morning fuck.
>Force self out of bed.
>Fuck in the shower.
>Make breakfast.
>Fuck on the table.
>Forget work, Estrus is a statutory holiday. Twilight said so.
>Fuck on the couch.
>Go to the market for groceries and books, too closely escorted by Twilight.
>Dragged into a dark alley.
>Fuck in the alley.
>Come home.
>Cum. Hehe.
>Make lunch.
>Fuck on the kitchen counter.
>Tired from all the fucking.
>Brief escape to the park.
>Can't, door's locked.
>Fuck against the door.
>Alternate between reading, cuddling, fucking, or all three at once.
>Make dinner.
>Fuck on the floor.
>Time for bed.
>Raunchy, dirty fucking in the bed.
>Cuddling to sleep.
>Wake up, already fucking.
>...At this point, the list is just covered in fluids.
>>
File: 1475281897758s.jpg (6KB, 215x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475281897758s.jpg
6KB, 215x249px
>>29290439
>End up in a land where I don't need to struggle constantly for female attention. Infact, it's the other way around.
>Pick a female I like and stick with her.
>Have a real, working relationship.
>Native male, who could easily have multiple other females just for himself, tries to take what I have.

Hell no. Call the ambulance in advance because it's going to get ugly.
>>
>>29290493
I'd give him once chance with
>>29290451

before I started breaking bones.
>>
File: 1466266091862.png (213KB, 566x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466266091862.png
213KB, 566x425px
>>29290493
>>29290498
some may call it edgy but it's the right thing to do.
>>
File: 1411171050722.png (604KB, 916x958px) Image search: [Google]
1411171050722.png
604KB, 916x958px
>>29290576
She's MY mare. MINE.
>>
File: yandere-chan.jpg (109KB, 569x535px) Image search: [Google]
yandere-chan.jpg
109KB, 569x535px
>>29290493
>>29290498
>>29290439
>>29290451
>>29290576
>>29290593
If RGRE was a Dating Sim, Anon would be the equivalent of the violent, obsessive-compulsive, sociopath, alien vampire girl that is in love with the Player Character.

In fact, I bet some Neighponise game devs have already pulled out of their plot holes after they got inspired by certain carnivorous alien monkey overseas.
>>
File: 1481361821441.jpg (232KB, 2499x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1481361821441.jpg
232KB, 2499x1512px
>Thanks to your low maintenance, nonchalance, exotic nature, and genuine, non golddigger personality, a number of celebrities or other important mares looking for a real relationship have approached you.
>And it's hard to turn them down.
>Before you know it, you've got the likes of Spitfire, Coloratura, Sapphire Shores, AK Yearling, Fleur de Lis, Harshwhinny, and maybe even others all under one roof.
>Keeping a bunch of powerful and vastly different mares working as a family proves to be an immensely daunting task.
>>
>>29290576
You know I'd normally disagree.
I'd give him two chances though. One "she's taken", and one "fuck off" before I proceeded to see if pain is a better teacher than I am.

>>29290598
Alright now I need to see if we have a good violent yandere (but this is just what my people are like in love!) alien visual novel.
>>
File: 1479185481737.png (213KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
1479185481737.png
213KB, 625x351px
>>29290493
>>Native male, who could easily have multiple other females just for himself, tries to take what I have.
It's almost as if being unattainable increases one's perceived value. Like it was a scarcity principle or something.
>>
>>29290598
>>29290630
Ok, now I want a full on yandere RGRE green. From the PoV of Anon's mare of course.
>>
>>29290628
I think it's been brought up as a prompt before, but I'd still love to see a story, especially a longer one, about Anon doing his best to manage herd dynamics.
Maybe an IRL polyfag can green something?
>>
>>29290598
Jesus Christ. Imagine all the edgy teenage twat that Anon would attract in droves.
>>
>>29290490
yessss
>>
File: 1463344924725.png (485KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1463344924725.png
485KB, 1000x760px
>>29290641
>Drowning in emo pussy
Worse ways to die.

>>29290638
>I think it's been brought up as a prompt before
You might be thinking of the one where Scoots gets invited to Anon and Rainbow's already working herd of rich/influential pegasi, then Scoots needs to find a place in it.
>>
>>29290641
I would a emo pone. I would a emo pone so hard.
>>
>Anon is dating an older mare
>She keeps seeing young sexy mares hit on him
>She is terrified she is going to loser her man
>Goes out of her way to do anything she can to keep him
>Gifts, poems, and flowers delivered constantly
>Anon meanwhile just wants a little space from being constantly badgered by other mares and his own marefriends constant devotion
>>
File: 1336890365612.png (27KB, 454x455px) Image search: [Google]
1336890365612.png
27KB, 454x455px
>>29290661
>>Anon meanwhile just wants a little space from being constantly badgered by other mares and his own marefriends constant devotion
>doesn't even do anything to reassure her he's not going anywhere
>>
File: 08.png (1MB, 802x602px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
1MB, 802x602px
>>29290630
>violent yandere alien visual novel.
>>
>>29290661
>Tries to convey that to his lover.
>Just saying that he needs some break, like a week vacation alone
>She is 100% sure he is about to ditch her
>Spaghetti ensures while she spergs out and Anon is busy being objectified in the beach resort
>They realise their mistakes and have makeup sex
There, already better than 99% of MP
>>
>>29290668
I recognize where that's from and that pic isn't really related that much.
>>
>>29290671
Because MP doesn't want to remove the thin vainer of them being the cuck general. That means we can do that shit better here.
>>
>>29290659
>>29290658
>mare that gets off on you hunting and eating meat
>Your bed has an animal hide on it so you can fuck on one of your kills
>She makes terrible edgy poetry about you two killing and eating the mares that bullied her
>Her sword collection nearly rivals your own
>Loves nothing more than to cuddle with you and watch anime
>>
>>29290682
>>Your bed has an animal hide on it so you can fuck on one of your kills
Fucking hell, you have no idea how great that would be.

I really want to get myself a bear skin rug, which just might be possible with all the bears around my house.
>>
Story Idea
>Anon is in equestria for a while
>Mares have hit on him but none have ever "went in for the kill"
>Finally one does
>They date for a bit until another pony mentions Anon "robbing the cradle"
>Turns out Anon was dating like a 14/15 year old
>Couldn't tell because he cant really into horse bodies
>>
>>29290658
>Scoots gets invited to Anon and Rainbow's already working herd of rich/influential pegasi
please tell me there's a story already done with this prompt
>>
>>29290714
There was a really short bit of one that didn't go very far, that's about it.
>>
>>29290707
That...could be awkward or hilarious as the teenage mare gets the first date of the sexy alien meat.
>>
File: 1471302452419.jpg (25KB, 228x233px) Image search: [Google]
1471302452419.jpg
25KB, 228x233px
>>29290682
>Hfw none of the Stacies from school will ever know the sheer sexual thrill of fucking something that could tear you in half and eat what comes out.
>>
>>29290728
>the 'stacies' are afraid of making fun of her or bullying her anymore because of her predator bf
>>
File: 1462984596145.jpg (3MB, 2159x2347px) Image search: [Google]
1462984596145.jpg
3MB, 2159x2347px
>>29290707
>>29290682
>"Yeow!"
>The young mare in your lap jumps, rocking her black and purple bed slightly and shaking the bundle of cosmetics at your side.
"Just hold still baby, I know it sucks."
>You gently part the rough, uneven fur on her cheeks, making her wince in pain.
>Just as you thought. The one thing that anyone around 16 or so hates.
>Acne.
>Puffy, irritated skin unpleasantly greets your eyes. All over the splotches of red you find that her fur is growing in coarse and uneven.
"Take it from someone who went through it already," You tell her gently. "It's awful, but the best you can do is treat it and wait for it to stop."
>She nods stiffly, eyes clenched shut.
>Grabbing from the pile of cosmetics, you pull up a wipe and gently clean the sore on her cheek.
>She hisses, but doesn't pull away.
>Murmuring encouragement, you toss the wipe away and grab a bottle of cream.
>This shit had better work. It was 30 bits a bottle.
>You squeeze out a large drop onto your thumb and tenderly press it into her cheek.
>Another wince, but less intense.
>As slowly as you could, you rub the skin cream in with small circles.
>The mare in your lap stops shivering, her shoulders drooping as she leans into your hand.
“Better?”
>She nods absently. “You know, none of the girls in class believed me when I said we were a thing. They said things like this don’t happen.”
>Thank you backwards pony relationship roles and laws. No jail for cradle robbing here.
>You chuckle, bending down to touch your forehead to hers.
“We’re not exactly normal, though. I don’t think it applies here.”
>She hummed an agreement. “Thanks Anon. Things are easy with you. I don't tell you that enough."
>Finally, she cracks her eyes open to look at you. “Sooooo my parents aren't going to be home for another hour or so. You wanna..?”
“How about on their bed?”
>She blinks. “Thats way lewd. Lets do it!”
>>
>>29290743
daww
thats really cute
>>
>>29290743
How bad is the acne that you can see it over a thick cover of fur?

Can horses even have acne?
>>
>>29290743
>What can you say? This teenage mare with the necromancer cutiemark really knows how to give you a boner

>>29290754
they would be able to get infected hair follicles at least
>>
>>29290743
>“Sooooo my parents aren't going to be home for another hour or so. You wanna..?”
>>
>>29289148
Pretty much, yes. Flurry isn't my waifu but I would cuddle her until the end of the world.
>>
>>29290754
Acne can get pretty damn bad during those years. I used to have my hair cover my forehead at all times, and I only noticed it was completely covered in acne when I accidentally bumped by head and there was blood.
>>
>>29290707
>>29290743
I like this idea, a lot. Something about Anon being a stable, understanding figure in an awkward teenager's life, while also being the source of their lust, is super appealing for some reason.
>>
>>29290757
>>29290743
>A young bullied mare who is an outcast among her peers
>Has her cutiemark in something generally seen as "evil" or at least "forbidden"
>Already driven to morbid thoughts and desires
>She was but a few years from becoming Equestria's next big villain
>Anon shows up and not only befriends her but falls in love with her
>Puts her violent tendencies and "evil" talents to legitimate uses
>Takes her from "up and coming villain" to happy contributing member of society in less than a year
Good End.

>She fucks up and Anon leaves her.
>She goes full super villain
>Has to be put down by mane 6
Bad End.
>>
>>29290714
I would actually love to see more about Scoots trying to get into RD's herd.
It seems just right. The other two actual-sister pairs wouldn't be interested in being in the same herds. Different interests, becoming Eskimo sisters on top of being sisters is a little too semi-cestuous for them, etc.
But Scootaloo worships Rainbow Dash. Fucking the same stallion would be a dream come true. Meanwhile I can see Rainbow Dash enjoying a kind of reflected glory thing, like, "Yeah, I mentored this. She's pretty cool. Like me. What do you say, can she join?"
>>
>>29290760
Dawww
>>
>>29290775
Because that is the rarest thing in our world? As well as it just doesn't exist?
>>
>>29290760
That's cute.

>>29290765
I just now realized that since I've been writing green so much recently, a "you" slipped in there.

>>29290757
That fucking pun.

>>29290775
This has been a longtime fantasy of mine. Like, I had it when I was a teenager. It's gotten more uncomfortable as I've gotten older.

>>29290776
I'd fund it.
>>
>>29290776
>Implying Anon wouldn't back up waifu in her time of need.
Fuck that noise, if DLQ has taught me anything is that there are a lot of sexy misunderstood necromancers out there..
>>
>>29290776
So basically Severus Snape.
>>
>>29290775
A loving and wisened yet not parental figure willing to help with an awkward not-child-yet-not-adult life and a growing body filled with confusing feelings and sexual urges would be a godsend for any teen. I imagine that it would be fufilling for both parties too.
>>
File: disgusting_pervert.png (116KB, 725x720px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting_pervert.png
116KB, 725x720px
>>
>>29290799
Ronald Weasly....
It's LevioSAAAAAAH
>>
>>29290802
>>29290775
>That cringey yet diamondhard boner teen fantasy where an understanding woman in your life lets you fuck her to relieve yourself.
>>
>>29290818
it will never happen...for anyone here at least.
>>
>>29290493
>>29290498
>>29290576

>It was another grey autumn day.
>You are anon, at a small get together with your friends
>Big mac can be pretty chatty once you get him going.
>"So ya see, when you flip a coin out the window of train it flies backwards because of air resistance."
>You never knew ponies had such an understanding of physics.
>"Um Anon" you hear shining say in the background.
>"The coin is travelin' the same speed you are, that;s why when you're in the care it goes straight up n back down."
>"Hey Anon", shining interrupts, "you better get your mare."
"What are you...?"
>Then you see it, some mardi gras colored stallion "dancing" with your mare.
>Is this bitch poppin' his flank on your girl?
>The rest of the group goes silent and watches.
"Oh hell no I'mma fight this bitch, hold my cuff links Shine."
>>
File: 1454567909499.png (118KB, 258x343px) Image search: [Google]
1454567909499.png
118KB, 258x343px
I thought that this thread was going from Dragonwaifuism to Predatorfetishism, but now there is all this unfulfilled teen fantasies and I'm confused
>>
>>29290845
It happens, we're either happy or about suicideily depressed.
>>
>>29290743
Pop her pimples
>>
File: penisOpinions.gif (182KB, 1036x654px) Image search: [Google]
penisOpinions.gif
182KB, 1036x654px
>>29290845
>fulfilling teen Scootaloo's cougar fantasies
>>
>Pone is trying to flirt
>You ignore her
>She headbutts your leg
>Think she wants to play
>Pick her up and watch her flail because she's so small
>Hold her out in front of yourself and watch her struggle around all embarrassed like, maybe squeeze her sides a little too.
>She lets out a little whinny
>You d'aww
>She start pouting with her forearms crossed and her tail drooping.
>Wonder if it would make her feel better if you rubbed her belly and scratch her ears.
>She ends up with a dopey grin on her face, although she remembers she's supposed to be mad and return to pouting....although that tail is slowing trying to touch you every few flicks
>>
>>29290798
what's DLQ?
>>
>>29290918
Dick licking Qt's
>>
>>29290878
>>29290845
Now that I think about it, we had that whole coguar Anon x Flurry thing last thread.
Still needs a proper, full lewd scene too
>>
>>29290918
Its a tg quest board thing.
>>
File: 1471291578877.gif (87KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
1471291578877.gif
87KB, 800x548px
>>29289912
Nay! Of with his head!
>>
>>29290826
Speak for your self
>>
File: 1459203666791.jpg (6KB, 430x331px) Image search: [Google]
1459203666791.jpg
6KB, 430x331px
>>29290975
GET OUT NORMIE! REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29290975
>>29290989
He's posting here, no chance in hell he has something good in life.
>>
>>29285139
ba voi sunteti niste poponari cretini
>>
>>29290681
>MP
What is MP ?
>>
>>29291044
marital problems. used to have a thread of it's own before it died from inactivity and obsession with cuckolding. used by some in this thread to demean and insult writefags who use relationship drama in their greens to create conflict that doesn't involve violence or edgelording. some interesting stories have come out of it, though, just stick to the RGRE MP stories, since any others are just cuckold fetish trash.
>>
>Oh no! Caramel and Thunderlane are missing!
>Anon doesn't care, they were cunts anyway
>Meanwhile there's search parties, blimps with spotlights, pictures on milk cartons, etc
>Anon's just chilling at home because mares assume he's going through emotional turmoil
>Spike goes missing a few days later
>Well shit, he was pretty cool and he was just a kid
>While Twilight is panicking and calling the national guard Anon grabs a baseball bat and heads to the neighbors house
>"Hey Slave Trader, I was wondering if I could stop by for some tea."
>"Wha- I mean yes! It's not every day such a valuable stallion walks into my home..."

>Next day anon gets lectured about safety and how 'he could've gotten hurt' rather lectured over the vigilante justice
>Why not keep it up? you can get a boob window like powergirl because that works here
>>
Got a story little under 4000 words now, going through editing a bit, re wording shit, adding a little, going to post it before i head off to sleep.

Not sure if people will like it, but it was fun to think about and write down.
>>
File: 1452923330869.jpg (382KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1452923330869.jpg
382KB, 1280x1280px
>>29291044
And in case you wonder what I meant by 99%, here is the 1% - http://pastebin.com/Frkd19Lf
Warning - long but worth
>>
>>29291086
Not really relevant to the question he had.
>>
>>29289584
Source?
>>
File: 1452549391737.jpg (35KB, 522x625px) Image search: [Google]
1452549391737.jpg
35KB, 522x625px
>>29291109
>what is MP
>link an example
>not relevant
>>
>>29291086
Oh I remember that - Marital Problems. Loki was a champ writefag
>>
>>29291127
Specific question was here>>29291044
and the context for his question>>29290681
we didn't need examples dumbass.
>>
>>29289177
Thank you anon
>>
>>29291079
Sounds interesting, nice of you to take the time to look it through before posting. Not a lot of guys do that.
>>
>>29291236
Oh, I learned my lesson a long fucking time ago, grammar spelling and some amount of shitty wording will get through, but nothing will be so fucked that its unreadable, and areas that could get more detail or a new idea just get that much better.
>>
File: K.webm (848KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
K.webm
848KB, 550x310px
>>29291178
>>
>>29288131
You raise some very good points. I'll keep these things in mind while I'm writing and see if I can bring it up a few notches.
Thank you for the constructive criticism, I appreciate it.

>>29286305
Good morning Anon.

>>29286192
I completely misunderstood what it was that you were aiming for. I was under the impression that you wanted a war-like Anon instead of a fancy Anon. Sorry 'bout that.

Thanks for the feedback everybody. I'm going to continue what I already started writing, unfortunately it won't be following the prompt it seems.
>>
>Today, you are poof mane mc pink ass
>Twilight may claim to be the princess of friendship, but we all know who the real one is
>And today, you decided will be the day you do something nice for a friend that just can't catch a break in love
>According to twilight, anon is ugly by every single races standards...
>You can't really argue with that, the guys face can be used to hold back cumming too fast.
>Be that as it may, no one deserves to never get laid if twilight's telling of anons tale is accurate
>You arrive at anons house and knock on his door
>Takes him a bit, but he answers
>"Oh, it's you ponk, sup?"
>Two can play that game
"Not much nonny, but I got a proposition for you. Mind if I come inside so we can discuss?"
>"Sure, make yourself at home"
>You nod and take up a seat on the couch, anon sits across from you
>"So, what you got for me?"
"Ok, first off, can you hear me out till the end?"
>Anon thinks for a moment
>"I'm not going to like how you describe what you're going to say, will I?"
>See, this is why you like anon, he gets it
"Can't think of a better way to put it, and some of what I know may have been on a need to know basis so it may also piss you off"
>"Fantastic... Ok, I know you would never be mean on purpose so lay it on me, I'll get pissed or react after you are done"
>Well filly, here it goes
"So you are a virgin..."
>Anon immediately cuts you off
>"Going to cunt punt twilight next time I see her"
>You raise your eyebrow
"I heard this from rarity"
>There is a dead pan look
>"Till I break my foot, then some more with the stub... hold on a minute"
>Anon get up and heads to his kitchen, and comes back with a bottle of brown liquid
>He opens the bottle and proceeded to drink
"Um, anon, what ya doing?"
>He holds his hand out with a single finger pointed up.
>After half the bottle is gone, he puts it down.
>You notice the label...
>>
>>29291332
>Captain morgan's spiced rum?
>AND anon just drank HALF A BOTTLE
>You look up at him with wide eyes
>He already knows what you are going to say
>"Pinks, you watched me drink the entire bar under the table one pony at a time, I handle alcohol FAR better than ponies do, this much should get me good and drunk, possibly passed out, but i'm fine... hell could probably finish off the bottle and just have a hangover tomorrow"
>You are conflicted, but anon hasn't really ever lied to you yet
"Ok, I'll trust your judgement"
>"So, you know i'm a virgin... and?"
"Right, so you are a virgin, not attractive enough by humans standards..."
>"Back when I came here, yes. Now though, I got a body type old me would have thought impossible, probably good enough to get someone based on looks along back home"
>You don't like where you need to go
"Yea, and twilight told you that in this world you are, at the very least ugly to every race that exists"
>He looks down, and laughs a bit
>"Yep, I finally become a solid 9 out of 10 physically, maybe even a 10 out of 10, and I look that good I will never be able to use it to my advantage."
>Anon starts to laugh a bit louder, it's that kind of scary laugh that someone only makes when there is no other choice but TO laugh at their situation
>Kind of like the time dash broke her wing a week before a wonderbolt tryout but it would take 2 weeks to heal even with magic
>That was the saddest laugh you ever heard, till now
>>
>>29291336
>"Fucking seriously, life kicked me when i'm down all the time back home, win a small but life changing lottery, shit out in the everfree. And now here my body's all fixed up, can't get jobs doing what I love due to no cutie marks. Try to go into business, need a mare to co sign and even if I found one to agree, none would trust me to do what I do. Then to top that shit pile off, I asked twilight and there are laws about taking commissions when it's a non cutie mark related field. and the final kick to make me piss blood, even if I don't take commissions, still illegal to sell the shit because of a quality standard board and cutie mark certification"
>You are deflating a bit now
>"At the very least I get a stipend due to my situation that allows me to have hobbies, can not thank celestia enough for all her help, this world would have been hell on earth if not for her assistance."
>Anon looks over at you, you must have looked real buckin sad
>"Oh I'm sorry pinkie, this has nothing to do with you, I didn't mean to make you feel bad"
>Even though you made him remember what he lost what he gained and how useless it is to him now, he is still thinking of your mood above his.
>You had a few doubts beforehand but now, those are all gone
"Nonny, about why I'm here. You have a concept in your world about sympathy rutting?"
>He squints at you, not good
>"Maybe, let's hear some more"
>You deep breath
"Ok, because it may take you years to find someone, I would like to offer to have sex with you"
>He squints at you
>"So, a pity fuck?"
>Ooooo that's about as bad a way as you can take it.
"Yes and no"
>You sigh again
"Look anon, you are just like mares but not a mare so I assume it works the same for you as it does us. Stallions need emotional attraction, trust, and to feel comfortable..."
>"Wai wai wai wai wait a fucking second, you mean that's NOT how females are here?"
>A small smile on yours and his face
>>
>>29291339
"Nope, mares are all physical stimulation focused, sure the emotional part helps, but so long as we aren't so revolted that we need to vomit, we can get off given stimulation"
>You look anon in the eyes
"And why I don't find you hot or the object of all my fantasies, I don't think anyone should HAVE to go through their adult life at least having a partner once. You are a good friend anon, and I want to help you out"
>Anon has a look you can't really read, its not angry, it's not upset, it's probably not bad, but you can't read it all the same
>"Ok, so how is this going to work? A one time thing, or is this a trial run to something that could be regular?"
>You have relief for the first time since you came in, anon isn't upset or taking it hard.
"Lets call it a trial run, if we aren't compatible at all, we say our goodbyes, you aren't a virgin and everything goes back to normal."
>You honestly don't think this will be more than a one time thing, possibly a birthday gift that if it's not too bad
>"So if we are compatible it could turn into a regular thing?"
"Yea, if we are compatible, why not"
>So the atmosphere changes a bit... it's a bit tense
>"So, when you want to have the trial run, and anything I should know before hand?"
>You think, whenever anon is comfortable you would be ok with it
"Whenever you want anon"
>His eyes light up and he gets up
>"Ok then"
>He walks over to you and picks you up by the barrel
"Anon, what are you doing"
>"Cashing the 'whenever you want' in"
>Well
>That's unexpected

>You are Ponko, ruler of pielandistan
>The girls are all around you
>They all called a meeting when rainbow saw you leave anons house early in the morning with wobbly legs
>"Pinkie, how could you, what would others think if they seen you lowered your standards that much?"
>Wow, rarity is kind of cunty today
>"Yea pinkie, I know the stallions avoid you due to your reputation but did you have to sink so low?"
>>
>>29291340
>Et To rainbow
>Bucking one time you had drunken sex, and all the good stallions avoid you
>Many were gone because you are a bit chunkier than average, All the good ones were gone after the reputation happened, and all that are left are fame chasers
>You sigh that knowing sigh
>"Girls she must have had a good reason for it, right pinkie pie"
>Your reason a long dry spell and doing anon a favor
"I was doing anon a solid and letting him get rid of his v card"
>"PINKIE, that may have been the only thing of value anon could have traded for another ponies time"
>You squint your eyes at her, anons idea of cunt punting twilight sounds like a good thing to do to rarity at this moment.
"So once the offer was on the table, he cashed it in immediately"
>All the girls retch a bit, can't blame em, they just don't know, but flutters piped up
"Um... how was it?"
>They all look at her like she just asked someone to describe in detail what chugging a gallon of liquid shit tastes like.
>You don't mind though
"So, I'm guessing that all of us not only see anon the same way from a visual standpoint, and also from a smell too?"
>They all nod
>Anons smell, at least to ponies, has no discernable pheromone smell. Its there, but apparently it's so alien to us out noses just don't know how to interpret it.
"Im also guessing we all know the trash can incident?"
>A few shiver and nod
>You all learned of anons 'fap rag disposal' due to some of the fillies kicking over garbage cans and running away
>You all got a whiff of that as one bag caught on the fence and ripped open
>The garbage mares that deal with anons house get bonuses now, as they refused to deal with his garbage any other way.
>While anon may not be attractive, none of the ponies are shitty enough to him to make him deal with his garbage on his own
"So let's start there, when it's fresh not stale, dried, and decomposing, It's not an unpleasant smell"
>This got everyone's attention
>>
>>29291341
>"PINKY PIE, Did yall sniff your hoof after he was done?"
>Applejack, what the actual buck
"No, tartarus I didn't need to"
>Some eyebrow raising action
>Ok, let's give these fillies a rundown of what happened
"Ok, lets just describe how everything happened. We went up stairs to his bedroom, by the way twilight that bed is amazing."
>She looks at you a bit open mouthed
"Not sure if anyone understands how good it is, but my celestia that was an amazing bed"
>"The story darling"
"Right, so we are on his bed and he puts me down, he asks how we should start"
>Rainbow busts a gut
>"Oh Celestia, I can't breath, He didn't even know how to buck?"
>The rest caught on and started to laugh
>You are a bit mad at this
"No, of course he knows how, remember, first time in another world, If you were in anons would you know exactly what to do?"
>Rarity seemingly do not laughing at the idea of anon not knowing how to rut chimes in
>"Darling, stallions are the same everywhere, take them out to dinner, impress them, make them feel safe and hopefully they trust you enough to get an erection"
>You smile the best shit eating grin you you got, you know something she doesn't, the gossip queen.
"Are you sure?"
>Rarities face changes
"Remember, he is a mare in a stallions body"
>Her face lights up a bit, she got it right away
>They all get it to varying degrees
"We decided some foreplay would be all we need to get started"
>You look around, no one wants to respond so you continue
"Anon isn't exactly attractive, so we decided best to break out big guns instead of just dance around in ways that would make it harder to get ready, So he got nude and also got hard"
>Just remembering it is getting you ready right now
"Twilight do you know the shape?"
>She shakes her head, she seems interested in the new information at the same time she does not want to know, but curiosity seems to win out.
>>
>>29291332
First post and I am liking this already.
>>
>>29291344
>"Anon never let me really let me study him on a sexual level, And with how he looked, I wasn't exactly thrilled to ask so we left it alone"
>You pull a piece of paper and a pencil out of your mane
>Everyone just accepts it as a pinkiism...
>Spoilsports
>You get to drawing
>A few minutes later you are done
"Here is anons penis, about to scale"
>Its at this moment that rarity and rainbow laugh again
>"Where its flair?"
"There is none"
>"Is it also deformed?"
>Yea rarity is a cunt today
"Anon said it was about average for his kind, some of them are smaller than our clits at worst, some are so big that even ponies could not fit it all in"
>Rainbow is busting a gut
>"So he drew the short straw?"
>You look to twilight
"What are ponies average length?"
>Twilight seems embarrassed she knows the answer
>"About 8.5 inches"
>You take a ruler out of your hair
>Nothing again
"So a normal pony is this big and anon is about..."
>You put the ruler down your throat till it gets to about where anon was.
>The girls are not really pleased with the visual
"...this big"
>Dash is about to laugh again
"So twilight, in a comfortable position, how much goes in?"
>This question got everyone's attention
>The blush with a vengeance
>"About half, give or take 10% depending on size"
>You mark it down
"So this is your average stallion at best getting 60%, and this is anon"
>"Darling, you forgot to mark off how much anon gets in"
>Snikkering dash has something to add
>"Does he even get half in?"
>You feel a bit like vinyl right now
"It's a bit later in the story buuuuttttt...
>You let suspense build
"...he hilts"
>And the laughing ends
>One more bit to add to this to finish it off
"In every position we tried"
>Fluttershy looks like she is catching on, the others don't quite get it
>>
>>29291348
"So back to where we were, anon is there sitting on the bed, full mast and waiting. No need to for being a filly, licking the tip, poking it everywhere. I mared up, wet my lips, and sank down to the base, move my good friend taster mclicksalot around, and he was already dripping"
>They are now invested in your story
"To be honest, it's not bad. A bit fruity, definitely a male musk along with it. He blew right here, head down to the bottom"
>Rainbow is laughing a bit, rarity looks at you with pity.
>Both mares likely know what would happen if a stallion did that to you.
"Humans apparently don't blow a very big load, so it's not like I was choking on it"
>Looking like you are taking all the fun out of story for rainbow, she pouts
"Honestly, it tasted salty, sweet, and volume was reasonable enough it wasn't an issue to deal with. To be honest, probably the best tasting dick I had"
>"So yall gave him a blowjob and thats it?"
>You smile
"That's What I thought would happen. I would come back another time when anon isn't so excited, hop on top and ride him till he shoots inside a different hole. To my surprise and soon delight, he laid back, grabbed me by the hips and pulled me up"
>You do your best anon impression
"'Fuck pinkie. God damn you're good, was going to get you ready with my fingers while you worked your magic, but looks like you REALLY have a magic tongue. While we wait for me to go another round, let's make sure you are good and ready'"
>Everyone looks to applejack
>Buck you all, seriously
>When she finally figures out everyone is waiting for her she says
>"No lies"
>"So you had anon the virgin give your marehood a tongue bath? how did that end up? He even get you wet?"
>Oh dash, ye of little faith
"Got off in under 20 seconds from 100% dry"
>To AJ again
>She shook her head
>"She's still telling the truth"
>You grin as you know another thing you can add
"A bit later in the night, nonny told me he actually like the taste"
>>
>>29291350
>Rainbow looks to Applejack now
>"Come on aj she has to be lying now, no stallion actually like giving oral"
>"Look, I'll tell y'all when she lies"
>They all nod and slowly drift off a bit
>All the mares there were imagining how they could go from dry to orgasym
>On top of all that from a stallion that actually wants to do it to you.
>May as well through them a bone
"Ok, later on when we were both resting a bit, I asked him why he was so good at everything and he said 'In my world we had this thing called the internet, all the info at your disposal. You already know I wasn't getting anywhere I was from, however there was a tutorial video that was VERY hot that I watched so much I burnt the lessons into my mind, guess they at least work on ponies'"
>Twilight was the first react looking at applejack
>"WAS THAT A LIE"
>Woah, that was not expected
>"N-no"
>She slumps down
>"Maybe he wasn't lying about it"
"About watching porn?"
>"No, the internet. I wrote it off as him trying to impress me when he saw the library... but... Applejack, next time you see anon ask him about it, I want to know if it's a lie or not for sure"
>She nods
"Well back to the story, I caked anons face in marejuice and cum because I was sitting on it"
>Rarity's face lights up
"His mouth on my clit, his nose pushing my ponut, hand pulling my tail up... I rode that out longer then I think I ever have before"
>Rainbow whistles
>"Too bad he was spent huh"
>It seems like everyone at the table is no longer imagining anon
"Oh, thats where you are wrong, by the time I finished cumming and recovered, I turned my head to the left and saw little anon screaming to get back into action"
>"Darling, we already believe you had a good time, but really, it's getting a bit farfetched"
>"She still isn't lying"
>Rarities face just hangs there, you will let it go
>>
>>29291352
"So here I am, wet, post orgasym, and anon is ready to stick it in. Till now I didn't know he hilted either, so when he asked 'What position you want to take it from' I just got my back hooves off the bed, turned to him and said 'like this'"
>"He was ok with giving from behind?"
>You grin, may as well let them in now
"His favorite positions are from behind because, in his words 'comfortable access to ponies sensitive parts my dick isn't hitting, and i'll be honest, I have a thing for ponuts'. But again, this was asked much later we were in the moment right then"
>"Wait a second, all his positions he likes are ones that we don't have to look at him?"
>"Dash, that's just plain mean"
>You forget fluttershy is even there, but she makes an appearance to admonish dash
"Rude dash, but yes. Let me put it to you this way, even if you find him repulsive to look at, staring into his eyes, you would cum FAR before he does."
>"I kinda doubt that"
"So there I am, hooves hanging off the bed, front hooves on, clit being pinched at the same time anon is pulling my tail up masageing my ponut with his thumb, I cum faster this time then I did sitting on his face."
>Eyes are open, you look around and it seems like at least something of what you said is a little of everyone's kink here
>"So you... came twice?"
>You look at applejack, everyone else does too when you do
"I came, road the orgasym out, came again, and before that one finished once again. At this point my ponut started to wink along with me and sucked anons thumb in a bit and hit a new euphoric high. I rode out the fourth one, unable to move while I felt anon release inside of me pushing me to the fifth"
>Applejack just went slack jaw
"He lasted over 2 minutes"
>If everyone wasn't staring at her, they would have probably scoffed at that
"And that was the shortest he ever lasted"
>None of your friends could respond to that
>>
>>29291353

~a bit later~

"So we had just finished taking a bath and cleaning both of us off when anon asked if I ever did it in a filled tub before. I couldn't recall if I ever did so it either sucked, or I didn't, and he told me 'lets make it a memory that you will never forget'"
>Rarity was the only one that caught onto what would happen
"And after that we decided to call it a sexual truce and took a shower. Celestia, you have no idea what hands feel like washing every nook and cranny"
>You let out a sigh remembering it
"He has no qualms about washing ANYWHERE"

~a little later in the story~

"So After I finished my 5th pitcher of water, He pulled me up and just slammed it in, pressed me up against the wall, and held me there with the power of his dick, the weight of his body pressing into me, and hands playing down stairs"
>You look at them
"At this point my body is only capable of lubrication, Im nothing is coming when I cum anymore, and anon isnt far away from where I am in that regard"
>You look at them all
"We both came and decided to go down stairs and eat. Anon prepared some lasagna while I sat there and watched... He had to CARRY me to the kitchen, I was FAR to exhausted to even stand after that round"
>Everyone is just hanging on your every word, but flutters asks the important question of the day
>"How was his cooking"
>You just look at her
>She knows the right questions to ask
"If I could cum based on what I put in my mouth, I would have died right there from dehydration"
>You can see the looks on everyone eyes right there
>They know the story is 100% true, and each one of them is considering if they could get over anons looks for a chance at this, even just a night.
>>
>>29291356
"After we were done eating, he looked at the clock. Turns out that time flies when you are having fun, and we were having lots of fun for the better part of 9 hours with a very sticky and soaked room to prove it. anon asked me if I wanted to stay the night, seeing as I could barely walk, I said yes"
>Rarity cringed quite a bit there, may as well let her off easy
"Anons bed has a VERY thin, almost indestructible sheet over the top of it that's impermeable to liquid"
>You look to twilight
"Why did his bed have that?"
>Twilight remembers why
>"When we were furnishing anons house, he asked if there was any kind of bed liner so liquids can soak in. Apparently he had 'accidents' with alcohol not letting him wake up, and didn't want to have to replace a mattress custom made for his size because of the chance it would happen"
>accepting the answer you look over to rainbow
"Remember when you made fun of me for using stallion soaps and shampoos?"
>She nods
>"Pinkie, your reason was stupid 'If I can't have a stallion I would at least rather smell like one instead of a marely mare' Maybe if you didn't do that you would have found someone other then anon to rut sooner"
>You ignore that comment
"Turns out anon thinks much the same way"
>"He uses mare products?"
>You laugh
"No, In his world the females are basilica like our stallions remember, He uses stallion products because it reminds him of women from his world, hell, before the bath escapade, he commented that I smelled nice, till that point it slipped my mind what I even use as soap."
>Before any of the girls can respond, spike came through the front door
>>
>>29291359
>"Hey twilight..."
>He notices you all
>"Hi girls, whats going on?"
>Twilight is quick to the buzzer
>"Nothing spike, we were just talking about anon"
>"Thats funny, he just had be sent a letter to celestia"
>Twilight's eyes go wide
>"Do you know what the message was?"
>You think you do
>"No, anon told me that celestia said if he ever needed some help that she would be more then happy to lend a hoof, apparently anon couldn't find something so he is asking celestia about it"
>You get a big smile on your face
"Well girls, it's been fun, But I think I need to be going back over to anons now."
>As you are pronking out twilight runs up to you
>"Pinky, I get the feeling that you know what anon wrote to celestia, what was it?"
>You smile and the purple book horse
"Ill tell you girls about if she sends it fast enough"
>And you hop off
>You really hope celestia can send you enough lube to satisfy a fetish you both never thought you would itch.
>>
>>29291361
And that's that

Really the idea came to me when I was thinking of anon is to ugly/scary to be for sexual, and then I remembered i'm a guy, and mares at least in these stories are like guys, and there is literally nothing I wouldn't have sex with if I knew that pregnancy and disease was off the table.

Then I got to thinking about pinkie, knowing anon is kind of in a really shit spot, and likely haveing a bit of a reputation that doesn't help mixed in with while not fat, definitely not model thin either going through a bit of a dry spell.

2 birds with one stone, and helping a friend in the process, she finds out that anon is quite possibly the most sexually compatible, or just capable being on the planet. So as a guy, if you had a friend that was a girl, how ugly would you have to think she is to NOT consider per as a partner period, and if you give it a go, how good would they need to be for you to keep going back?

Thought it was an interesting angle. and then these what 13-15 posts are the result.
>>
>>29291361
Pretty good, but you forgot to capitalize names a few times through out the story. Nice work though. Would read more.
>>
>>29289046
That is a hissy fit, Anon could've asked about military life, he could've actually tried got promoted and changed it from within, but he decided to throw a tantrum because he had to face the consequences for his actions and decisions.

Anon is already RGR
>>
>>29291372
I liked the concept, and especially liked the Applejack lie detector bits. I agree that this fits Pinkie Pie's character, but the way you wrote the dialogue, it didn't sound like Pinkie Pie talking. She's usually much more high-energy and giggly.
I still enjoyed the green, it was a satisfying ugly anon solution. Hope to see more of your writing in the future.
>>
>>29291412
What reason would Anon have to ask dumbass?
>>
>>29291434
>why would I ask about the nature of an organisation that i'm about to devote at least 6 months of my life to, especially since said organisation is essentially useless in Equestria?
Have you taken your meds today Anon? You seem awful prissy
>>
>>29291446
Anon knowing Twilight, would at some point know Shining, who isn't such a useless shit. Like Caramel, and would go on to learn/train in actual military conditions, with no reason to think something is amiss. Anon would have no reason to ask past, can it fulfill my needs at the time, what is my basic job, where will I be deployed(if necessary to even ask), and where do I go. Getting out of a useless gay shithole isn't having a "prissy fit" as you insistently call it, its fixing a problem that wasn't being useful as a solution. Your definition of a hissy fit seems to be extremely lax to be of use.
>>
>>29291473
Anon becomes a super agent under director Armor
>>
>>29287581
So am I
Thanks for the update, LaP
>>
>>29291499
Dubs confirm a good idea, Anon's handler is Fleur Di lis.
>>
>>29290975
Nobody wants to hear about your mom, Anon.

Just kidding. I want to know all about your mom.
>>
>>29291433
Ok just two points. I get where you are coming from, but if you ever try to write pinkie high energy its at best a nightmare, so mellowing her out unless there is something massive to get excited about is how I went around it. ponks is more then a bit nervous going through the first bit,

her retelling, I like imagining pinkie having a big secret that she gets to drop on someone at her discretion, and in doing that, drip feeds info through the whole story, the closest she would be to high energy normal pinks would be right after spike comes in, she is out of secrets to tell, and is heading over to anons no longer nervous. Imagine pinkie pie as a dungeon master for the retelling, she holds every one of the cards in her hands, she knows whats coming next, and her enjoyment is how to tell them and how fast to go.

If i went with the pony whoquitelitterallydoesntrequiretheuseofaspacebarwhentalking its a bit hellish to write along with peppy sneeze glitter antics. I prefer a mix of the tv shows happy ness and the comics 'pinkie is the smartest one in the room' kind of pinkie.

I do love applejack being a lie detector, I also like making anon impervious to her lie detector and making him fall into equestria in horrific ways, like being mugged and stabbed many times, and bright light, falls on top of celestia in her bed in that condition. Apple jack doesn't know if its a lie, anon plays it off like one the girls are a bit weirded out by the detail, and only twilight is privvy to know how anon came into equestria, really need to get back to that one, it was a fun idea the story that bit came from.

----------------

anyone else comments, i wont get to you in this thread as i'm going to sleep, ill hit you up in the new one.
>>
>>29291520
But wait! I didn't get the punchline!
What does Pinkie use for soap, and how does it relate to lube, and what fetish was she talking about at the end?
>>
>>29291446
>>29291473
There's a whole 'nother angle to look at this from. Caramel starts by saying how appreciative he is to have Anon there, and Anon immediately tells him that he wants to leave. Maybe Caramel's motivations aren't as selfless as he's letting on. Maybe he doesn't want to be left alone with B Company.
>>
>>29291473
>Anon would have no reason to ask past, can it fulfill my needs at the time, what is my basic job, where will I be deployed(if necessary to even ask), and where do I go.

Apparently, he didn't even ask that much.
Or if he did, the answer satisfied him, and would have still been true even if it was prissy fag town, so he would still have had no legitimate right to complain.

>What's wrong, Anon!
>This isn't what I wanted!
>But it's what you said you wanted. It fulfills your needs, etc. ect.
>Yeah but, but, waaaaaah!
>>
>>29291616
Helping a friend not drop the soap...that could be a respectable story.
>>
>>29291626
If he asked, they probably would have have him some spiel about 'protecting the homeland', or 'Being Celestia's Spear'. The military's official purpose is still defense.
>>
>>29291361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>If you wanna be happy for the rest of your days
>Never give a pretty stallion your gaze
>This is my personal point of view
>Make an ugly stallion marry you
>>
>>29291372
Writing is good, but the dialogue was way too "normal" for being Pinkie.
>>
I want to see Anon stick it to the pony elite. Go to Canterlot, found a bank, then repo all their lands because they thought they could get away with not paying anything back.
Maybe he joins the Royal Guard, and has to fight through blatantly sexist commander and comrades before becoming the new guard Captain or something.
Maybe he just makes fun of them at fancy parties. Either way, the potential for humor is great.
>>
>>29291348
NICCEEEE
>>
File: 1483779691727.png (109KB, 650x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483779691727.png
109KB, 650x637px
>>29291434
I don't know maybe because he is in another goddamn dimension, and has been treated like a dainty flower by everyone around him.
Maybe because he couldn't find any manly job because he was a male, but suddenly "try the military" and nothing would click in your head?
>>
>>29291520
There was some typos, such as "et tu", and never spell "orgasm" with a y.
>>
File: boop.png (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
117KB, 500x500px
>>29291356
Damm anon, I like you already!
>>
>>29291880
>Vietnamwar.txt
Well, hard time i guess.
>>
>>29288418
You're doing well, anon.

>>29289584
>>29289722
I need more overprotective Celestia in my life. A lot more.

>>29291361
This was nice. I agree that Pinkie didn't sound quite like Pinkie, but with the amount of dialogues there were, having her talk and act like usual would have been painful to read, so it was OK.
>>
>>29290682
>Cuddle with teen emo mare.
>Nibble on her neck.
>The instant your teeth touch her, she violently cums.
>>
>>29291372
I enjoyed it. Will you write more in this universe? I'd read a continuation.
>>
File: IMG_0881.png (350KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.png
350KB, 1024x768px
>>29290776

>That Bad End

So basically Anon dated edgy teenage Glim-Glam?
>>
File: 1483720680085.png (310KB, 940x786px) Image search: [Google]
1483720680085.png
310KB, 940x786px
>>29290181
>Not wrapping your hard shell taco in a soft shell to keep it all from falling apart when it inevitably cracks right down the middle
>>
>>29292385
I have to question the value of a food that requires another alternative food just to be functional.

Hard tacos simply should not exist.
>>
>>29292402
hard tacos are fucking delicious you heretic soft tacos are just unfolded burritos.
>>
File: mlfw9289-159316__UNOPT__.png (97KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw9289-159316__UNOPT__.png
97KB, 700x530px
>>29292402
This. Whoever came up with hard shell """"tacos"""" deserves t be shot.

>>29292428
Burritos are just Babby's First Tortilla Meal for children and people who are too incompetent to make their own tacos, you uncultured swine.
>>
>>29290439
>Step 1: explain to the guy that I'm her coltfriend. If he's a decent person, that'll be enough.
>Step 2: If he ISN'T a decent person and takes it upon himself to "steal yo' marefriend" like from my american high school sitcoms, then I would calmly and collectively explain to my marefriend what's happening and what the guy plans to do. Unless we're on Fimfiction and drama is happening for drama's sake, then she'll know in advance that this sloot is going to try and discredit me and make himself look good at the same time in an attempt to make us break up. Whatever plans he has won't work because they rely on my marefriend not knowing that he's trying to break us apart
>Step 3: If my marefriend laughs and chides me for being jealous, I'll act normally because our relationship should speak for itself, and something as small as one prissy stallion won't be enough to tempt her away from me.
>Step 4: If step 3 fails, I will admit to being jealous and offer her endless carnal pleasure (she wants to lay in bed from breakfast to dinner with my face buried in between her legs? Done deal.) in exchange for her not being in the same room alone with the prissy stallion.
I might not actually be a very good coltfriend, you guys. I just re-read what I wrote and it sounds like an episode from Friends.
>>
File: 9000000000000percentmad.png (1MB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
9000000000000percentmad.png
1MB, 1201x884px
>>29292460
burritos are a fast and easy to make meal that you can eat on the go you damn pig.
>>
>>29290658
....Why is she so hot? I usually can't stand emo kids or scene kids, but do I want to bend emopone over and fuck her brains out?

>Emopone plays My Magical Romance over the horsespeakers while you two make out
>Emopone is embarrassed when you find out how much time she spends on her makeup (that shit's for colts)
>Emopone's friends make fun of her for being "brainwashed by the media" and "getting fooled by some basic bastard"; Emopone responds with an overdramatic and prose-filled little speech about how she's found "the one who understands the pain I feel inside"
>>
File: 1424391370672.gif (354KB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
1424391370672.gif
354KB, 420x350px
>>29290743
>>
File: 1389921515269.gif (219KB, 421x472px) Image search: [Google]
1389921515269.gif
219KB, 421x472px
Is cowgirl considered the default position in RGRE?
>>
>>29290799
Fuck.
FUCK.
I'll bet this pone would have a name that's just a tongue-in-cheek reference to Harry Potter, even though HP doesn't exist in that universe.

>>29290817
Stop it, Ron! Stahhp~!
>>
>>29292590
Doggy is, because horses.

They just don't call it doggy, of course. To the that'd be regular, Celestia-approved missionary.
>>
I want to be gang raped by the mane 6.
>>
File: 1484744264975.png (272KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484744264975.png
272KB, 577x382px
>>29290439
REMOVE
>>
>>29292649
and i wanna get pegged while getting a post orgasm handjob from gilda but is that going to happen?
>>
>>29292649
>Estrus week hits
>Anon is friends with the mane 6
>They remember his ear-scratches and belly rubs
>"M-Maybe it'll take the edge off."
>Cue 6 flustered mares in Anon's living room, each nursing various drinks
>They hesitantly present the idea to Anon, what with any properly raised mare knowing not to push a stallion to go any further than he is comfortable with
>Anon, to their relief, agrees
>Their plan is foiled with rubbing so close to their teats makes the heat even worse
>A couple of shouted apologies later, and Anon is covered in 6 desperate small horses who take turns getting filled with his seed
>All in all, not the worst orgy Anon ever had
>Mares feel horrible and try to make it up to him later
>>
>>29291361
smug pinkie has me grinning.
>>
>>29292542
>Why is she so hot? I usually can't stand emo kids or scene kids, but do I want to bend emopone over and fuck her brains out?
Because even odd or unlikable personalities are cute on a poner.
>>
Tbh I just want to hunt monsters in the Everfree, only coming out to rest in Ponyville to sell the hides and various monster pieces, then going right back in.
>>
File: 1433308930512.png (440KB, 1390x1509px) Image search: [Google]
1433308930512.png
440KB, 1390x1509px
>>29292739
SMUG
>>
>>29292598
Kek.
>>29292723
Thank Anon!
>>
>>29292909
I want to find myself a dragon waifu
>>
File: 1382340535575.png (203KB, 829x824px) Image search: [Google]
1382340535575.png
203KB, 829x824px
>>29292981
I want to find myself a dragon waifu that I can ride and hunt together with.
>>
>>29289240
I need this
>>
File: Surprised Cel.jpg (128KB, 693x720px) Image search: [Google]
Surprised Cel.jpg
128KB, 693x720px
>>29291165
>was
Imblyying
>>
>>29291372
where is the pastebin link, or does someone else in this thread need to make one for you, including the title?
>>
>>29285372
Never change durnk, because you really get us.
And frankly your skill with targetted randomness is genuinely impressive.
>>
File: 1428884625002.png (261KB, 855x792px) Image search: [Google]
1428884625002.png
261KB, 855x792px
I want a batwaifu.

EPHE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU
>>
>>29293268
>LOLRandum humor is funny
>>
File: INDEED.jpg (60KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
INDEED.jpg
60KB, 1440x1080px
>>29292542
>Emopone's friends make fun of her for being "brainwashed by the media" and "getting fooled by some basic bastard"; Emopone responds with an overdramatic and prose-filled little speech about how she's found "the one who understands the pain I feel inside"
Adorable/10
>>
>>29293017
don't tease us with that half-hearted hint of future greens. deliver more of your work or we'll conclude that little spasm of activity was nothing more than a twitching corpse
>>
>>29292504
Get your reasonable healthy relationship bullshit solutions out of here. Violence is never the answer, except when it is, which is always.
>>
>>29293677
>reasonable
>healthy
he sounds beta my dude
>>
>>29288418
I'm pretty trash at writing sexy stuff, so should I keep trying or just have Anon and Flurry get so drunk that Anon just blacks out or something so I can continue with the story stuff while avoiding writing more sexy stuff?
>>
>>29293716
I think you can reasonably have the rest of the scene fade to black, and move on to the next plot-relevant scene.
>>
File: 1484622657793.png (2MB, 1380x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1484622657793.png
2MB, 1380x1800px
>>29286675
Trixie would make an excellent catpone to mess around with.
>>
>>29293822
>cute ponies that are cute to boop
>youve done it a million times and its still the most adorable thing ever
>you decide to boop the blue one
>boop
>HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>you are know anon the scared
>>
>>29293752
>>29293716
>>29288418
>Flurry leaves, presumably to clean the cum off of her face
>She comes back a few minutes later with a smug grin, some alcohol, and a movie
>Daring Do (Reboot 2016)
>For fucks sake
>But, there's no getting out of this, so you grab a bottle and start drinking
>Flurry curls up next to you and takes some tentative sips from her bottle
>This is probably her first time ever getting drunk, and she wanted to do it with you
>Okay, this was pretty cute.
>The two of you start watching the movie, but before you know it you're 2 or 3 bottles in and unconsciousness is starting to slip in
>Damn, this stuff was strong.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
>"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?"
>Huh?
>Who was yelling?
>You opened your eyes to see Flurry laying on top of you (and some more than questionable stains on the bed and on her coat)
>There's a bottle still in your hand, too
>Your eyes readjust, and you see Shining Armor standing in the doorway to the bedroom
>And he looks PISSED.
>Cadence is by his side, and she can't stop laughing
>"You've got some explaining to do, Anon! The place is in ruins, and now I see you lying in bed with my daughter, and... IS THAT ALCOHOL!?"
>Flurry starts to wake up too
>"Mmm, Anon, that was goo-"
>She sees her father mid-sentence, and now she looks absolutely panic-stricken
>"Dad! Uh.."
>Cadence is on the floor now she's laughing so hard
>Shining is still standing at the door, waiting for a response from you
"Heh, uhm.. Flurry, I've gotta go..now!"
>With that said, you leap off the bed (throwing Flurry aside), you grab your pants, and you run straight past Shining and down the hall
>"What the-? Anon, get back here right now!"
>Pants in hand, you book it to the nearest staircase
>Shining is after you, and he's getting closer
>"Anon, you better stop and explain to me what just happened!"
>You run down a few flights of stairs, but Shining is catching up
>>
>>29292504
>not just doing the fabled autism screech and throwing him
>>
>>29291341
"Et tu" fyi
>>
>>29293850
pones can be intimidating.
i would post a picture of a scrunching pone but i dont have any saved.
>>
>>29293909
>pones can be intimidating.
Are you doubting it?
>>
>>29293926
yes.
>>
>>29291372
I like thing.
Kinda wish fulfillment but not all the way autistic.
>>
>>29293841
>>Cadence is on the floor now she's laughing so hard
>While Shining is busy chasing after Anon, Cadence just pats a hungover Flurry Heart on the bad.
>"Good job, kiddo. You're doing your mom proud."
>>
>>29293017
Don't fuck with me m80.If you are still alive you need to finish your sunny story. You were absolutely the best writer in mp (frankly easily among the best I've read on /mlp/ pwriod)
>>
>>29293431
It is if done well. It can't be entirely random. It needs to be a good analogy to a relevant reference, and durnk does that very well. It is less random, more really creative.
>>
>>29293841
>Shit, shit, shit!
>You can't outrun him and you know it
>Desperate times call for desperate measures, so you find the nearest window you can and dive straight out
>You were a few floors down now, what's the worst that could happen?
>Oh.
>You were still pretty high up...
"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
>You land in a bush, which fortunately breaks your fall
>But it still fucking hurt
>And you have no clue where the hell your pants are
>You see Shining stick his head out the window you just jumped from
>"Anon, what the fuck? I'm coming down there! Don't move!"
>He leaves, probably to go down the stairs
>Ignoring what Shining said, you get up off the bush with a groan
"Ohhgh, ouch.."
>You spot your pants nearby, and you hastily put them on
>You're still shirtless though, but oh well
>The important thing is to get the hell away from where you are
>You run towards the nearest cluster of crystal houses that you see
>You've gotta have a few friends here from way back when you were in the business, right?
>Right?
-----------------------------------------
>Mom is on the floor, laughing
"M-mom?"
>"Hahahaha!.. yes, sweetie?"
"Y-you aren't mad at me?"
>"No, of course not, Flurry."
>"This is the most fun I've had in years!"
>"You've done good, Flurry."
>You can't help at blush at that.
>"Now, let's go get you cleaned up, and then we'll go see if Anon and your father have worked something out."
"Y-yes, mom.."
--------------------------------------------
>After what seemed like ages of asking and knocking on doors (and deflecting mares asking about your shirtlessness), you find an old friend
>An old producer, he's still rocking his shades and 80's style clothing
>"Ayo, you finally looking to come out of retirement, brotha?"
"Hahaha, not tonight, man. I just need a place to hide out for a bit. You mind if I stay the night?"
>"Anything for an old friend of the business! Come right in!"
"Thanks, bro."
>What a rollercoaster of events...
>>
Whoever suggested reading mute anon should neck himself.
What a fucking copout.
>>
>>29294046
>>You can't help at* blush at that.
*but, not at. I'm retarded
>>
File: 2017-01-18_17.28.06.jpg (1MB, 1580x1214px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-18_17.28.06.jpg
1MB, 1580x1214px
>ywn raise a colt the human way, teaching him howbto be a real man
>>
>>29294057
He's not a man though. He's a stallion.
>>
>>29292504
Anon. If I ever have the chance to go to Equestria, I'll give to you. So long as you promise to make your wifu the happiest wifu ever. Because what you just said was the most calm adult thing I've ever seen on 4chan.
>>
>>29294074
Yeah. He'd grow up looking like a damn queermosexual.
Way to go, Dadnon.
>>
>>29294049
?
>>
File: wanted.jpg (17KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
wanted.jpg
17KB, 167x250px
>>29294046
>>29294050
>You wake up to your friend shaking you awake
>You jumped on the couch last night as soon as your friend let you in, and you instantly fell asleep
>Fuck, you were still a bit hungover
>How much alcohol did you have when you were with Flurry?
>"Brotha, you're gonna wanna see this."
>He sounds worried
>Not a good sign.
"Eh, wh-what's up? What do I wanna see?"
>He shoves a poster in your face
>It's got your face on it (or a crude drawing of it at least), and it reads "WANTED: ANON. PRIZE AVAILABLE TO ANYPONY WHO HAS INFORMATION ON HIS WHEREABOUTS"
"What the fuck?"
>"What'd you do, man!?"
"I uh..."
>Your friend looks at you expectingly
"I kinda.. fucked the Princess's daughter.."
>"YOU WHAT!?"
>He bursts out laughing
>"HAAHAAHA, MY BOY ANON STILL A PLAYA!"
"Heh, yeah, uhh.. not my smartest move, haha."
>"Don't worry brotha, I got you."
>He runs into another room, and comes back pushing a large wooden crate
>"Ayo, we use this shit to smuggle some of the more.. exotic mares and stallions in here."
>Oh shit, you remember being stuffed in that box once or twice yourself
"Perfect!"
>"Lemme call up the boys to push this shit outta town."
>Meanwhile, you get into the box.
>Just as uncomfortable as you remembered
>Well, it's your best shot at getting out of here unnoticed
>After some time, you feel the box being lifted
>You can hear some muffled voices outside of the box
>"Yo, take this to the outskirts of town, and leave it there. Here's the money, don't fuck this up."
>"Sure thing, boss."
>You start moving, and things seem to be going well.
>Until...
>"Hey! Aren't you the one that's been harassing the stallion who works at the bakery as of late? I need to talk to you!"
>Shit, was that a guard?
>You hear a yelp, and hoofbeats as one of the mares carrying your box presumably runs off, with the law on her heels.
>The box starts tilting, and before you know it it hits the floor and opens
>>
>>29294172
>You sprawl onto the floor, and land face up to some very bewildered ponies
>And guards.
>The guards recognize you instantly
"Uhh.. I can explain?"
>The guards recognize you instantly, and jump right onto you
"Ow, hey! Cmon, not the hair! Agh!"
>They have you restrained before long, and they start dragging you back to the Crystal Castle
"Hey, hey! I can pay you or some shit, just lemme go!"
>A guard looks back at you coldly
>"Nope."
>Aw, shit..
>The guards throw you into a room and lock the door behind them
"Hey, cmon, I'm sure we can work something out, right?"
>No response.
>Well, fuck.
>Your luck seems to have run out.

that's all for tonight, guys. Lemme know if you have any ideas
>>
>>29294197
Ignore the first >the guards recognize you instantly, I'm tired.
>>
>>29294197
Show, don't tell. You introduced this friend character out of the blue, expecting the audience to instantly know what he's like.
>>
>>29294205
The only real complaint I can make is that the "anon is/was/knows a smuggler" thing came out of nowhere. Other than that, bread/10 would fuck the Princess's daughter again.
>>
Thread's dead, baby
>>
>>29294217
If you remember from last thread, Anon is a retired pornstar. That's what I was hinting at when I said "the business". The porn industry is some shady shit
>>
>>29294221
I'm on it.
>>
beep boop

>>29294260
>>29294260
>>29294260
>>
>>29294197
One last thing before the thread dies, should I make a pastebin for this shit?
>>
>>29294049
I couldn't make it past the second or third part. I just couldn't. It had like, an average of five words per line? It was painful to read through.
>>
>>29294277
Yes.
>>
File: 20150908_182020.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150908_182020.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>29291001
Nah man life is good. I got out of the army recently. Although my first time with a older women was not good my second time was. I have been hooked on mlp during my first deployment. All you guys have to do is get fit and life turns easy mode.
>>
>>29294631
>those hips
nice klinefelters
>>
>>29289722
I have no idea why I read Celestia's dialogue in Tito Dick's voice.
>>
>>29294049
I agree.

Shit was miserable.
>>
>>29285139
>>
>Be anon for a routine checkup.
>"my nurse tells you said you were having some trouble down there?"
"Y-yeah, it's pretty embarrassing"
>"Hmm, I see when was your last sexual encounter"
>I had been having a dry spell before I got here, but this problem doesn't make it any better.
>"Well let's have a look see".
>"Anonymous, it's standard procedure."
>As you shed you're pair of pants you hope this won't end in a prostate exam.
>Your train of thought derails when your balls seem to lift themselves out of your boxers.
"Heeuugghguue"
>This part feels awkward with hands, now you feel like you're balls are floating in water.
>A head turn and cough later she's eye level with your member.
>"Seeing as you don't have a sheath, this is going to be difficult."
>Why would you need a sheath for- OK, HOOVES ON YOUR DICK.
>"I'm not seeing any signs of blood clots,"she says's turning and lifting it in her hooves. "And there aren't any ruptured arteries."
>Calm down Anon, think un sexy thoughts. Baseball, Danny Devito, your father's funeral, yeah that's it.
>Didn't you fuck that one chick two weeks later? Heh, her ass was like-
>"Um, well Anon, this is a healthy reaction"
>Damn it.
"Yeah sorry."
>"Sorry? Aren't you here about erectile dysfunction?"
"What? No, my dick works fine, I've been shitting blood for a week.
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.