[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princess Anonlestia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1384244107676.jpg (808KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1384244107676.jpg
808KB, 1920x1080px
>Celestia shows up in your dream, complaining that too many fans(possibly including you) seem to think that her job is easy and that she never does anything.
>She offers you a challenge. You'll switch bodies with her for 14 days in order to see if you can do a better job than her.
>Every day is an episode in show-order unless the episode cover multiple days.
>She'll mentally imprint onto your mind how to use her power and how the pony body works as if you were born one.
>You may chose which season and episode you do the switch, but your memory of the future of the show will be temporarily erased, robbing you of any foreknowledge of how things will turn out.
>When the time is up, Discord will undo any damage you've may have done and only he, you and Celestia will know how it went.
>If you manage to do a better job than her, she will grant you any one wish you may have, as long as it doesn't harm or inconvenience her or her subjects directly.

You are Celestia for two weeks, what do you do?
>>
>>29285029
Gas the griffons.
>>
Kill glimmer and chrysalis, when they release me from my egg prison.
>>
Science up some more trains or ski lift-like places. Enhance equestria's economy with them. Start magic duel tourneys, some all about winning and some about out-magicking your foe and some about outthinking the foe and some about being the coolest magic user. Enter Twilight into the best one, and form an invitational tourney with twilight and the best magic users in the realm. Twi's gon be the strongest unicorn on the planet, which will help, since story logic says only she can get shit done.
>>
Also pre-emptively imprison Glimmer for all the cutie mark fuckery, it has to be illegal in some places.
>>
Make a royal decree saying that ALL stallions, including colts, are to report to the Princesses chambers at once and are to have vaginal intercourse with me until they shoot their hot horse cum deep in my horse vagina. Anyone that does not show up will be banished to the moon.
>>
File: 1481400979156.png (57KB, 177x355px) Image search: [Google]
1481400979156.png
57KB, 177x355px
>>29285029
Pretty obvious it's just a ruse so she can use my monkey dick to fuck as many ponies as possible.
>>
>>29285143
>That was NOT the purpose of this exercise, Anon.
Shit was so cash, tho.
>What? What does that even mean?
Aww, c'mon Celly. Don't tell me you weren't using my dong too.
>For your information, Anon, I used my time to singlehoof--handedly save American democracy.
Really?
>You have to believe, Anon. You CAN make a difference!
I feel kind of bad now.
>So, anyway, did you bang Shining Armor? Tell me all about it.
>>
>>29285029
>use her powers
If she gave me all of her powers, never switch back and have Discord imprisoned again.
If not, kill myself.
>>
>>29285029
If I retain the knowledge of it, see if I can find the Mirror Pool and make a cheeky copy of myself. Tell her to hide for two weeks.

More seriously, I can't think of anything Celestia did wrong as a ruler in the show that I could do better.
>>
>>29285300
>For your information, Anon, I used my time to singlehoof--handedly save American democracy.
ăȘぜ?
>>
File: SmileNyx.png (129KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
SmileNyx.png
129KB, 700x599px
>>29285300
>American
>Democracy
>>
>>29285324
さあ...
>>
File: 1484514612841.jpg (320KB, 1448x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1484514612841.jpg
320KB, 1448x1246px
>>
File: react_HAT_jameson.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
react_HAT_jameson.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>implying even a significant fraction of the damage inflicted by her incompetent rule can be undone in less than 14 months

I mean I love her to death, she's 2nd place waifu material for me, but you really can't say anything to the contrary of all the characters in this show being retarded without being full of shit yourself.
>>
>>29285029
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.