[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was worst Pony Writer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

File: Jeremy Whiteley Pony twitter.png (1018KB, 1600x807px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy Whiteley Pony twitter.png
1018KB, 1600x807px
And why is it Whiteley?
The guy is in a decline.
>>
Neal Dusedau, and not even for his political opinions. Guy is a hack who only got on because nepotism.
>>
Even in Marvel's waters, hes shitting everything up.
https://ageofshitlords.com/marvels-latest-feminist-cringe-comic-the-unstoppable-wasp/
>>
>>29283512
As if this schmuck couldn't get any worse...
>>
File: 48268268.jpg (1MB, 1126x1436px) Image search: [Google]
48268268.jpg
1MB, 1126x1436px
>>29283493
>decline
doesnt get much lower than printing an official comic that incorrectly teaches grammar just to spread your vendetta against the males of the world.
>>
File: laughing horse and iguana.gif (395KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
laughing horse and iguana.gif
395KB, 400x355px
>>29283493
>>29284740
>>29283512

>He's a bad writer because HE HURT MY DELICATE REDPILL FEEWINGS
>>
File: baitpone loves your bait.png (69KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
baitpone loves your bait.png
69KB, 405x431px
>>29284791
It's not very good, but I'm not picky senpai~
>>
>>29284791
Honestly the thing that annoys me most about the guy is that every fucking story he writes just has tons of textwalls. I feel bad for artists who have to draw his shit because their work is covered up by a shitload of text.

This happens in everything he does.
>>
>>29284740
What retard put this image together? The 2nd definition backs up the princess' point.

>b-b-but the archaic definition

The girl in the comic wouldn't know the archaic definition, because she speaks modern English despite living in a medieval fantasy world. THAT'S THE JOKE.

Imagine working this hard just to play yourself.
>>
Whiteley's writing for Marvel now? I guess that's not too surprising. Of all the MLP comic writers he had the most story arc-centric writing style, which is the sort of thing they like in the superhero world. No surprise he got called up to the big leagues.

The "Rainbow Dash MUST be gay" thing is stupid, but it's never shown up in his actual writing so as a non-autist it's hard for me to care.
>>
>>29284808
>The girl in the comic wouldn't know the archaic definition
So her brother knows more than her? Thanks for confirming that women are ignorant Shitley
>>
>>29284808
Guy rescuing her isn't white, so it doesnt make sense.
>>
>>29284849
What are you talking about, he's Argentinean.
>>
>>29284740
Why isn't she freeing herself? Is Whiteley implying that womyn need men to rescue them? What an utter shitlord, guess that's what happens when you have White in your name
>>
>>29284841
Not him, but allow me to play devil's advocate for a bit. Fair can mean white, just because it isn't right in this context, doesn't mean it isn't right period. Now the problem with this asshole is, he blatantly ignored the other meaning to "prove" a point, when usually people are using fair to mean beauty in someway unless specifically talking about color. In other words, he's a faggot sjw who makes argument only he can win, but fails at them anyways because he's to stupid to form a decent argument.
>>
>>29284884
>This entire post
So the girl was ignorant, and the brother knows more - thanks for agreeing with me 100%
>>
>>29284889
Well I forgot to include >>29284849, but yes I'm agreeing with you.
>>
>>29284849
>>29284896
>He's not white, so therefore can't know the correct definition of a word
Is it just me, or is Whiteley actually quite the racist motherfucker?
>>
>>29284808
its called context you fucking retard. words have multiple meanings all the damn time.
>>
>>29283493
Whitley managed to keep his agendas out of the mlp comics (as far as I can remember, didn't he even write that good Blueblood comic?).
Katie Cook meanwhile couldn't write a decent characterization to save her life.
>>
File: 1454717563807.png (16KB, 460x637px) Image search: [Google]
1454717563807.png
16KB, 460x637px
>>29285667
Oh hey, Illustrious Q finally showed up
>>
>>29285667
>Blueblood comic
>good

You mean the one that made the asshole aristocrat who had no redeeming qualities in the show solve everything by himself while Shining Armor, the reasonable heroic figure, was written as grossly incompetent at diplomacy towards a warrior race who'd respect his strength if nothing else? And did absolutely nothing helpful the entire comic (which is already bad enough in previous comics + the show) and served no real purpose to the two?

THAT ''''''''''''good'''''''''''' comic? Whitley has written a couple of good issues (Pinkie/Luna, DT/SS, Luna/Discord Friends Forevers and before it went to absolute shit in Siege, I liked Sombra's Fiendship) but that is not one of them. He is much more miss than hit by this point.
>>
>>29285667
>Whitley managed to keep his agendas out of the mlp comics

Also this is wrong. Dragontown alone ruins that notion and while I can't prove it I just somehow know Sombra was some sort of 'dindu nuffin' allegory in Siege
>>
>>29284740
>>29284791
>>29284808
A linguist will tell you that language isn't really set in stone and often depends on context. The pronunciation and meaning of words can change over time, and many people regard "fair" as a term that means "lovely" or "gentle" to such an extent that the princess could infer the guy meant a compliment and wasn't making an observation about her skin color.

The problem with the comic is that when the girl quotes the dictionary at him to try to make the guy feel inferior, she comes across as a supercilious bitch. She knows what he meant. The majority of people would know what he meant, and they'd know he was trying to make her feel good about herself with words, but she takes a huge shit on him. Just unloads a great big pile of dung on the guy for saying something nice.

And it's bad writing because we're supposed to empathize with what is fundamentally being depicted as a bully. A person so petty that when a guy comes along and calls her "fair", she enters a multi-paragraph diatribe to destroy the guy's self-esteem. This character is not a hero, she's a terrible person.
>>
>>29283512
Honestly? I hope Marvel keeps him

Whitley's awful writing is a drop in the bucket compared to the non-stop shitshow of overbloated nonsenical events, characterization slaughter, hyper-aggressive progressiveness that comes out of Marvel nowadays. There is nothing that Whitley can do to make that company worse and he has all the more to gain from writing for them than IDW

And the more he writes for them, the less likelihood he has to ruin pony comics, which I honestly still think can be salvaged
>>
>>29285871
In fact, this is the problem I think the MAJORITY of people have when they say they hate Feminism. I remember back when that stuff first went on the rise, I was behind it. They were talking about having more women in film, games, and comics, and working harder to make female fight choreography convincing. Women make interesting and dynamic characters and I think that's fine if not noble.

But very rapidly it devolved into shitting on people. Anyone who didn't agree with the agenda was a "misogynist" and the reasons often boiled down to these hardline "academic" definitions of words. "Rape" took on a meaning that wasn't completely familiar to the average person and then got slung around until it lost almost all value.

At their base level, those Feminists were and are bullies. They're just like this girl in Whitley's comic - willfully misinterpreting things people say in spite of the obvious context so that they can sit on a high perch and take shits on other humans. They pretend they can interpret the "subconscious" value of a phrase or behavior even though Freud was debunked years ago, then use that do diminish and abolish groups or individuals. It's awful. These people are awful. And the fact that Whitley tries to depict that kind of personality as ideal and intelligent is grating to people. It's especially upsetting for people who've been attacked by someone as mean-spirited as Whitley's princess.

What that princess represented was the ugliest and most polarizing behavior in political engagements today. It's about as close to true evil as people get. Not a childish cackling and rubbing of hands together, but someone spreading misery because they themselves are miserable and want to bring the world to their level.
>>
File: 1414097297260.png (86KB, 496x416px) Image search: [Google]
1414097297260.png
86KB, 496x416px
>>29285916
im fine with them adding women to shit, but they shouldnt make a point of it. its become a checklist by now.
we have to have a minority, we have to have a female, and if theres a demeaning role it has to be a white male because its offensive for anyone else. in everything, everywhere.

they great irony in all of this is theyre being the racist and sexist faggots they claim to be against by focusing solely on the sex, race, sexual orientation, whatever the fuck of everyone rather than just basing their decisions on what makes sense or fits best.

weve actually crossed a line to where being racist against white males is not only okay, its encouraged. people are being taught its not even racism or sexism.

i also dont think its that theyre miserable, its that they want to feel important. being these sort of backwards faggots who purposely start fights where there isnt is so they can walk away feeling morally superior and righteous; like theyve actually made a significant difference. in reality, these people are fucking toxic and literally the most racist people on the planet.
why should i try not to offend specific people? why should i treat them any differently than i treat my friends? why should i treat them like theyre fragile instead of strong?

the worst part is when you actually fall into some of the categories they claim to be protecting and you cant even tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>29285973
Well, they define race as a monolithic culture. Oddly, there's white culture, black culture, Islamic culture, and Asian culture. Obviously there's other cultures, but those are the big ones that get a lot of attention and are spoken of as if they're all the same.

I think the thing that gave it legitimacy is the rise of the "Women's Studies" degree, which is mostly bunk science from what I can tell by my friends who got those degrees when we were younger. In the same way an engineer develops a model for the behavior of soil, WS professors developed a model for how different genders and skin colors behave, then taught that to students as though it was factual information.

But the grand failing of sociology and, by extension, the even less rigorous WS degree, is that individual people are not statistics, and cultures can vary widely between city blocks, not just countries. You can't and never will be able to describe all white or black people in a simplistic way. That's billions of humans with their own personal agendas and motivations.

They think this kind of monolithic, demographic thinking may be part of what lost Hillary the election. Their strategy assumed that black and Hispanic voters HAD to vote Democrat. They were required to. But there were black coal miners who'd lost their jobs because of Democratic environmental regulations. There were Hispanics who were frustrated that they now how to buy expensive health insurance, but who were excluded from the ACA market in spite of paying their taxes, because they weren't classified as citizens yet.

People are not their skin color. People are not their gender. People are people. They are themselves.
>>
>>29285973
>>29286022
Or I guess what I'm saying is that the reason it all feels bigoted to you, even though it's described as "anti-bigotry" is because their excuse is, "It's not racist if it's true."

And all you have to do is duck into /pol/ for a while to realize that's not an enlightened or educated way of looking at the world. It's the same excuse the neo-Nazis are using to talk shit.

I commonly see Feminists posting rhetoric explaining how they aren't sexist or racist, and how the structure of their arguments precludes them from that because "It's not racist if it's true," and they really think they're only saying true things. It's kind of gross and depressing.
>>
>>29286055
someone said something wise to me that stuck and rings true in most of these situations: everyone is doing the right thing in their own eyes.

the KKK hate niggers because they think theyre doing the right thing in doing so. the suicide bombers kill themselves and others because they think theyre doing the right thing. in turn, these SJW feminazis and their supporters like jeremy are doing the right thing in their own eyes.

dont get me wrong, i know evil does exist where people know theyre doing the wrong thing but just dont care, but more often than not they think theyre doing the right thing.
its really hard to convince someone theyre fucking up when theyve convinced themselves that theyre doing the right thing. you can see this pretty easily when actual real rape victims tell all those tumblr "rape" victims to go fuck themselves and they still get mad at this real rape victim. when actual real gay people tell the LGBT to go fuck themselves and they get mad at this actual real gay guy, and so on. the apologist groups have deluded themselves so much that they will actually shit on the people theyre supposedly supporting the instant they dont thank them for the stupid shit theyre doing.
>>
>>29286098
What can you do, you know? You don't turn people around by pointing out when their ideological group is being hypocritical. That's antagonistic to them. You have to agree with them somehow and get them back to a more moderate position on their own.

Personally, I like to point out that women likely feel more inclined to get into various careers when you celebrate success instead of trying to "raise awareness" of cynicism. Once women get into various careers, you can assume they'll do fine independently because of course they will. Everyone just needs to keep moving forward and keep working hard. The point shouldn't be to claw people down and make them think there's no way out unless they're part of your ideology, it should be to propel them forward, regardless of who they are, in a way that suits their personal needs.

Ideology is notoriously inflexible. Getting ahead in life requires the opposite. You need to be flexible, independent, and confident. All failures are temporary, and if you can't personally overcome, tomorrow's generation will.
>>
File: TIQLLT.jpg (326KB, 988x817px) Image search: [Google]
TIQLLT.jpg
326KB, 988x817px
>>29285805
>>
>>29286163
Why are all the boxes labelled "Top Secret"?
>>
File: 248248.jpg (36KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
248248.jpg
36KB, 544x416px
>>29286167
It's a secret.
>>
>>29286167
Because the delusional asshole still believes he's giving "secret" info and "exclusive" comic previews when all he does is collect info from Twitter and previews from itunes.

He's on his late twenties, he's unemployed, he lives with his parents and has never kissed or being kissed by anyone except his own family, plus as you can see on the pic (which he uploaded himself on the net) he's fat, unattractive, greasy and balding, so his delusional "pony famous" status is literally all what keeps him going.

So of course he's going to do everything he can to keep cultivating his horse famous image despite more and more people already knowing he's one of the saddest faggots around.
>>
What happened to Cook?
>>
>>29286203
She's taking a break from ponies.
>>
File: 1427753276343.png (307KB, 326x436px) Image search: [Google]
1427753276343.png
307KB, 326x436px
>>29284791
Killer Queen, third bomb!
>>
File: ember is this fag serious.jpg (85KB, 375x382px) Image search: [Google]
ember is this fag serious.jpg
85KB, 375x382px
>>29284791
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.