[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #5 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 3

File: Orion.jpg (100KB, 660x737px) Image search: [Google]
Orion.jpg
100KB, 660x737px
Welcome back to Nebula. Last time: You arrived at the second solar system. Where you find a nice water planet which you use to go on a date/picnic with Quiet Vine. But, at the end the two of you are interrupted by some strange semi-organic aliens. One of them killing itself in front of you. You go through the long process of dissecting it and find a chip in it with a video file showing that this race is genocidal, killing another race. You go to bed and wake up in the morning, having breakfast with Eagle and showing her a bit of the video. She react to it as you expect, and the two of you build the hazardous materials lab. The two of you play video games for some time before stopping. You find Quiet Vine has decided to do some dissecting of her own on the newly named: Reaper corpse, before having lunch.
Crew Members:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Electrician/Engineer) (Earth Pony)
Eagle (Mechanic/Army Reserves) (Pegasus)
Quiet Vine (Botanist/Zoologist) (Unicorn)
Fedot (Trader/Diplomat) (Diamond Dog)
>>
"Sure. We can see what each canister can do," You say, "But, let's try to examine them first so we can figure out how to make them."
"They seem to be water," Quiet Vine comments, "Or... mostly water."

What do you do?
>>
>>29273641
Fire from water, now that would be an awesome discovery indeed...
>>
>>29273641
Interesting.
Any idea what is added.
>>
>>29273694
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning
>>
>>29273641
They are certainly some kind of liquid, but I'd want to figure out a precise chemical composition.
>>
>>29273641
We should mention that the language it spoke swemed similar to the one on the electric planet while we have everybody here.
>>
>>29273694
>>29273753
>>29273814
"Fire from water, now that would be an awesome discovery indeed," You smile, "It certainly is some kind of liquid. Any idea what is added?"
"I don't know," She shrugs, "It's some sort of fast acting liquid though as the fire didn't last very long."

What do you do?
>>
>>29273870
Siri, can you analyze the liquid for us and tell us what it's made of?
>>
>>29273888
This
Also
>>29273858
This
>>
>>29273971
This that mentions This.
>>
>>29273993
What
>>
>>29273888
>>29273971
>>29273993
>>29274003
"Siri, can you analyze the liquid for us and tell us what it's made of?"
"Sure." He replies.
This leaves the four of you in silence for a while. Letting the four of you eat your soups.
"...I've noticed something," You say, "The language they spoke seemed familiar to the one on Prometheus-4."
"I noticed that too," Quiet Vine says, "But, I think it's kinda a coincidence. I never saw anything more advance than a spear on Prometheus-4."

What do you do?
>>
>>29274013
A spear that can channel and shoot lightning, yes. I think they share the same language...
>>
>>29274013
Probably a coincidence but i would say we should be on the lookout for other similar languages see if we can find a pattern.
>>
>>29274013
We've also have another race that speaks our language. We shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet, but this is something we have to keep a eye on.
>>
>>29274060
>>29274100
These
>>
>>29274041
>>29274060
>>29274100
>>29274171
"A spear that can channel and shoot lightning, yes. It probably a coincidence, but we've also got another race that speaks our language. This is something we have to keep an eye on, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet."
The four of you nod in agreement and continue eating.
"I finished looking at the canisters," Sai says after several minutes, "All of them are mostly water, but the rest is mostly chemical reactions and molecules that have never been recorded before."

What do you do?
>>
>>29274173
So we can't make more without learning how to make it. Too bad...
>>
>>29274173
Does the canisters seem synthetic or are they the same as the alien's organs?
>>
>>29274173
Then we best not risk breaking the samples until we make more lets just test the ammo for now.
>>
>>29274187
>>29274230
>>29274233
"Does the canisters seem synthetic or are they the same as the Reaper's organs?"
"They seemed to be made," He replies, "Like regular ammo."
"So we can't make more without learning how to make it... Then we best not risk breaking the samples until we make more."
The four of you continue to eat for several minutes. You're soon all finished.
"So," Fedot says, "Feeling refreshed?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29274331
Yes
Lets go test those canisters now see what they do.
Get the whole crew in for it in case something goes horribly wrong
>>
>>29274331
Perhaps, we can synthesis a weaker version of the ammo if we figure out how it works.
>>
>>29274342
>>29274354
"Yes," You smile, "Let's go test those canisters now. See what they do."
You get them from Sai and the four of you trot down to the new hazardous materials lab.
'Maybe we could synthesis a weaker version of the ammo if we figure out how it works?' Your mind asks.
You bring them to the hazardous materials lab and stop. You weren't really sure how to test them.

What do you do?
>>
>>29274410
Ask eagle
>>
>>29274418
"Hey Eagle," You ask, "How should we test them?"
"We have four each," She says, "Maybe we could shoot one of each? See what happens?"
"That seems a bit extreme." Fedot comments, "Shooting them."
Eagle just gives him a big grin.

What do you do?
>>
>>29274491
Let load one of them up and shoot it at a spot. Make sure we are not in the room encase one of them bounce around.
>>
>>29274491
Well we don't know what any of them do since the compound is unknown to us. So only one way to find out. Let's shoot some guns!
>>
>>29274491
Maybe we should wait until we are on a planet.
>>
>>29274507
>>29274522
"Only one way to find out." You smile.
You lift your gun up and trot towards the canisters. Since you knew what Orange did that was out. Leaving you with: Red, yellow, green, and light blue.
What to chose?

What do you do?
>>
>>29274603
Vine is the one who will be firing them right let her do the order.
>>
>>29274603
Did we suggest to literally shoot at the canisters?
>>
>>29274646
You take the red one and place on the far side of the lab. You then give her the gun.
"Y-You want me to shoot?" She asks.
You nod.
"I-I can't shoot," She shakes her head, "I don't know how to shoot a gun!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29274757
But you are the only one that knows how to trigger the brain.
>>
>>29274747
Yeah i am really fucking confused
Did we put the canisters in our own gun or something this is making no sense
>>
>>29274766
I think we're literally shooting at a canister with our guns rather than shooting from one of the tentacles with the canister loaded.
>>
>>29274784
Where was that suggested?
>>
>>29274766
>>29274778
>>29274784
>>29274797
Your mind suddenly stops and you take the gun back.
"Sorry," You apologize, "But, you are the only one that knows how to trigger the brain."
"Oh," She says, "In that case: I'm going to need the brain and the body."
You and Eagle quickly wheel in the Reaper's body and it's brains for her. You then load the red one in one of it's tentacles.
With a scalpel she starts aiming the tentacle, and then stabs it.
A red laser flies from the tentacle and enters the room. Stopping at the far wall.
The red one appeared to be a normal, average laser.

What do you do?
>>
>>29274843
Green next it is our favourite color.
>>
>>29274843
Record findings and move onto the next color.
>>
I would like to apologize for the last few posts. I had a brain fart, or a stroke, or something as I misread the posts for wanting to do something else. So I'm sorry for being a retard... again. ...Funny thing is something similar to this happened in my last quest.

>>29274931
>>29274938
You record the findings.
You take green next. Green being your favorite color.
You load it in and Quiet Vine repeats the process before stabbing it.
This one seems to charge as a ball of green energy slowly starts to get bigger. It then fires and starts bouncing around the room it was fired into.
Eagle laughs as this goes on for some time. Disappearing after several seconds.

What do you do?
>>
>>29275011
Neat reminds me of several vidya weapons. yellow next.
>>
>>29275011
That's an interesting one. Time for the next color.
>>
>>29275011
>spoiler
Is ok everybody makes mistakes
What did you think we wanted.
>>
>>29275088
Shoot them with regular guns.

>>29275038
>>29275046
You smile a bit at this one. Reminding of you an old video game you played when you were growing up.
You log it down and take the next one: Yellow.
You load it in and Quiet Vine fires it. It fires into the room and covers a small part of the room with a ground of lightning, that sparked and exploded for about a minute.
It dies down. Leaving the ground slightly burnt, but nothing a good paint job couldn't fix.
This one was probably for traps or to cover a retreat.

What do you do?
>>
>>29273618
Neat a proper crew list
>>
>>29275148
Onto the last sample.
>>
>>29275159
You get the last sample: Light blue.
You load it up and Quiet Vine fires. The beam heading into the room.
The beam hits the far wall and turns a quarter of the room into a layer of ice.
"...That might take a while to clean up." Eagle comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29275225
Well since you're offering~.
>>
>>29275225
So we have electric, freezing, incindiary, normal, and bouncy. Finding out what kind of damage bouncy does and whether or not electric and freezing are non-lethal seem like the next step.
>>
>>29275264
>>29275330
"So, we have: Electric, freezing, normal, fire, and bouncy. Might need to find out what kind of damage bouncy does and whether or not electric and freezing are non-lethal seem like the next step."
"We might need to find some expendable objects for that." Quiet Vine comments.
"Hey Eagle?"
"Yeah.
"Since you offered to clean~."
Eagle is silent for a moment before she starts trotting away.
"Nope. Nope. Nope. Not cleaning. NOPE!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29275389
Well I have a ton of logs to do with Vine on this whole thing...and we gotta check on the pets too. It's up to you and Fedot, sorry!
>>
>>29275389
Well someone need to clean it. We then notice that we are the only one in the room.
>>
>>29275408
>>29275417
"Well someone needs to clean it. I have a ton of logs to do with Vine on this whole thing... and we gotta check on the pets too. It's up to you and Fedot, sorry-"
You look around the room to find Eagle and Fedot were gone. Leaving you and Quiet Vine. Quiet Vine also seemed confused on where the two went off to.
"...Goddammit." You mutter.

What do you do?
>>
>>29275504
Alright...you go on and log about the ammo. I'll clean up.
>>
>>29275504
Look like we are going to clean this mess, let use the fire fruit to melt the ice. Did we gave that fruit a name?
>>
Nobody fucking likes bronys. Y'all are faggots. Virgins for life.
>>
>>29275533
Thank you for coming on 4chan and stating your opinion. You might be surprised, but...nobody cares.
>>
>>29275533
Oh, how special I feel! How you took time out of your life to come to my thread and complain about bronies.

>>29275518
>>29275525
"Looks like I'm going to clean this mess," You sigh, "...You go on and log about the ammo. I'll clean up."
"Would you like me to help," She asks, "It'd probably get done faster with two."

What do you do?
>>
>>29275568
It's fine, go get some rest, love. I got this.
>>
>>29275583
"It's fine," You tell her, "Go get some rest, love. I got this.
"Okay." She says.
She approaches you before giving you a kiss on the cheek.
"Love you."
She then trots off. Leaving you alone.

What do you do?
>>
>>29275665
Best get to cleaning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYsJl8MU-hE
>>
>>29275696
You enter the hazardous materials lab and look around. There's been small damages on the steel. Mostly, burnt marks and a large layer of ice.
"Would you like some music?" Sai asks.
"...Sure."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

What do you do?
>>
>>29275789
Let start clean, use the fire fruit to melt the ice so it can speed up the process.
>>
>>29275789
How thick is the ice
If its thick shatter some of it to make it melt a little faster.
>>
>>29275819
>>29275830
The ice didn't appear to be too thick. Maybe two or three inches at most.
You grab a fire fruit from the greenhouse and bring it over. Placing it among the ice.
After several seconds the ice begins to melt. Several minutes pass and the ice is melted. Forming a large puddle on the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>29275929
Let get a mop and bucket and start cleaning.
>>
>>29276002
You get a mop and a bucket and start mopping up the water.
Several minutes later you finish. Not a drop of water in sight.
The only sign that anything ever happened here being small burnt marks spread around the room. Probably from the bouncy laser. But, other than that, it's clean.

What do you do?
>>
>>29276082
Try to wash up the burn marks.
>>
>>29276136
You decide to try and wash up the burn marks.
It takes a while, but the most you get is to make them less noticeable. You could still see them, but it was better than before.
"Hey," You turn around to find Quiet Vine standing there, "...Nice job on the lab... Uhm, dinner is done. You've been in there for a while."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Once again: I apologize for what happened earlier. I had a major brain fart, and misread the posts so I'm sorry about that. I probably lost... a few players for that, but the best thing I can offer is this apology.
Noon start tomorrow. I have no classes cause it's Martin Luther King Jr. Day. (Bless his soul.)
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29276232
Oh, thanks. I'll be right there.
>>
>>29276232
Go eat
>>
>>29276257
>>29276347
"Oh, thanks," You smile, "Let's go eat."
She nods and the two of you walk through the ship and to the kitchen.
The table was empty, with only two plates on it. One being salad, and the other being a slab of pork.
"The other's have already eaten," She explains, "So I made you some pork to eat."

What do you do?
>>
>>29279734
Thanks, I would starve without you.
>>
>>29279740
"Thanks," You tell her, "I would starve without you."
She blushes and the two of you sit down to eat.
Though, a problem quickly becomes apparent as a silence hangs in the air between the two of you. Neither of you sure on what to talk about.

What do you do?
>>
>>29279798
So what are you gonna do after the expedition?
>>
>>29279798
Ask her what she did while you were cleaning.
>>
>>29279809
>>29279856
"What were you doing while you were cleaning?" You ask her.
"I was logging what we found about the canisters," She says, "And I continued to dissect the... Reaper. Haven't found anything new on it yet."
The two of you continue to eat in silence for a moment.
"...What are you going to do after the expedition?"
"I don't know," She shrugs, "I was thinking about seeing my mom if she's still alive. Maybe see if I can get a house and maybe adopt a foal."

What do you do?
>>
>>29279874
Weird, I thought that I would have more of a role in your future, but alrighty then...
>>
>>29279901
"Weird, I thought that I would have more of a role in your future."
"You will," She smiles, "Don't worry."
The two of you continue to eat for several minutes.
"Uh, Rust Bucket," Sai says, "Are you busy cause I found something that you might want to hear."

What do you do?
>>
>>29279962
What is it?
>>
>>29279987
"What is it?" You ask.
"Just come to the cockpit."
Since you have finished your pork. You get up and trot to the cockpit.
"I just received a radio transmission," He explains, "It came from several hundred miles away near an asteroid belt."
He plays the audio.
"...Xyxxergxz! Xyxxergxz," A voice says from the audio, "Yyxyg gyx yxxy! Txgytx gytxxytx kxtyxt! Yxt Gyxxyxtexzx tvxtyzxt ytzzt gytztxtk!"
It then ends, repeating several times. The voice appeared to be in distress.

What do you do?
>>
>>29280095
Uhh...have you showed this to Fedot? Do you understand any of it? Because I certainly don't.
>>
>>29280101
"Uhh... have you showed this to Fedot?"
"No, only to you."
You call Fedot in and he comes in. Sai plays him the audio tape.
"Yeah... I don't understand it," He says, "But, whoever was broadcasting it seemed distraught, almost panicking."

What do you do?
>>
>>29280168
Are they transmitting from the system we're going to?
>>
>>29280168
Just a single transmission? Nothing else was sent?
>>
>>29280260
>>29280315
"Are they transmitting from the system we're going to?" You ask.
"No," He replies, "The transmission is coming from an asteroid belt nearby. Only a minute to get there at the speed we're going."
"Nothing else was sent?"
"There was another one sent, but it is very damaged. Filled with static, and other noises."

What do you do?
>>
>>29280335
I can think of 4 option: Destroying the remains so there is no evidence of what happened, jettisoning the remains into space, mending the body and hoping the chip has a recording of it killing itself so there will be an explanation of what happened, or doing the same as the last and playing Dr. Frankenstein with the mushroom.
>>
>>29280386
Your mind for some reason heads back to the Reaper body, and what to do with it now.
You could destroy the remains of it, and jettison it. Maybe mend the body and hope the chip has a recording of it killing itself so there will be an explanation of what happened. Or reviving it, but that seemed like a bad idea.
Why were you even thinking this?
"Rust," Sai asks; bringing you back to reality, "You okay? You spaced out for a moment there."

What do you do?
>>
>>29280575
Just lost in thought. Lets ask Siri if it's possible to make unscheduled stops. Not to actually do this, just curious.
>>
>>29280575
What does Fedot think we should do? Check the location? Whoever was panicking is no longer transmitting.
>>
>>29280595
>>29280611
"Just lost in thought," You tell him, "Is it possible to make unscheduled stops? Just curious."
"Unscheduled stops are allowed." Sai replies.
"...What do you think, Fedot?"
"I say we should head over there," He says, "Just to check. But, you're the De Facto captain so it's your call."

What do you do?
>>
>>29280656
Is there a recording of the Reaper killing itself?
>>
>>29280656
Lets check it out.
>>
>>29280656
How did i even end up leader anyway im surprised the role did not gravitate to you.
>>
>>29280671
>>29280724
>>29280755
"Is there a recording of the Reaper killing itself?" You ask Sai.
"Don't know yet," He says, "I got half of the memories restored so you might need to wait a bit on that."
You stand in silence for a moment. Thinking.
"Let's check it out."
"Alright. Hang on."
The ship starts turning away from it's original course.
"...How did I even end up leader anyway," You ask Fedot, "I'm surprised the role didn't gravitate to you."
"You seem to make the big decisions here." He replies.

About a minute later the ship ends up in an asteroid field. Flying slowly between the rocks. How a bunch of asteroids got here was beyond you.
"We're approaching the source." Sai announces.
You soon come upon a large asteroid with a large outpost on it. The outpost looked destroyed, having a large hole in the side and fires burning across it. The damage appeared to be recent, but the people that did the damage seem to be long gone now.

What do you do?
>>
>>29280798
Lets go in and try to save people.
Ready the crew.
>>
>>29280798
A hit and run from what it seems. Prepare for rescue and firefighting.
>>
>>29280798
Bring something to measure the air in case we find a room with atmosphere we need to know if our ship will kill whoever is here.
>>
>>29280862
Unless that would require wasting time rooting around in the cargo bay.
>>
>>29280873
Siri should be able to locate the necessary equipment.
>>
>>29280812
>>29280820
>>29280862
>>29280873
"A hit and run," You mutter, "Let's prepare for rescue and possible firefighting."

You inform the crew about what was happening. Eagle volunteered to go with you as the two of you were now decked out in spacewalk suits.
These suits were different from the other ones. Having more padding and being thicker than the others. Mostly so that you'll be warm in a spacewalk and protected as well. The others being for surface exploration.
The two of you also had some guns. You also had an air measure tool.
The only way out of the ship was through the cargo bay. Which had an airlock for spacewalks which you and Eagle stood outside of.
"You sure you don't want to come with us?" Eagle asks Fedot and Quiet Vine.
"Somebody needs to stay on the ship," Quiet Vine says, "Make sure who ever did the attacking doesn't come back."

What do you do?
>>
>>29280798
Guess we need to wear the big spacesuits for this one.
>>
>>29280914
Head on out there are aliens to save (i hope)
>>
>>29280914
Ask Siri if he can scan the outpost and direct us to where we might find survivors.
>>
>>29280929
>>29280932
"Siri, can you scan the outpost and direct us to where we might find survivors?"
"Not really, but I'll see what I can do."
You and Eagle step into the airlock, before stepping out into space. The two of you float away from the ship and to the outpost.
After several minutes, the two of you find a door. Taking to a airlock.
The door behind you closes and air is sent into the airlock before the other door opens.
The two of you step out of the airlock and into the outpost. Artificial gravity was still on in the outpost and there was air.
You measure the air and find that it's similar to Equus'. But, with a little more Argon. If there are survivors you can take them back to the ship and they'll be able to breath with only a few minor problems, but they'll be fine.
The two of you walk down a small hallway and find the first bodies. Two different aliens both dead on the floor.
One of them was a bipedal bun covered in whitish-tan fur with two large compound eyes and a pincer mouth. The other was a large, green bipedal alien. Tall, buff, and strong. It wore armor that seemed to be cobbled from different materials.
You couldn't but look at the green one. It looked familiar. And then you realize it: It was the same alien from the video you got from the Reaper.

What do you do?
>>
>>29281062
Keep moving forward we have no time to waste checking the dead when there could still be survivors
>>
>>29281089
The two of you keep moving forward.
You soon reach the end of the hall and open the door. Inside was what appeared to be a lobby of some kind. The walls being riddled with bullet holes and the floor having several bodies on the ground.
The two of you carefully enter this room.
"Yxxgtzx... tztxxzg."
The two of you jump a bit and look around. You find a bug alien in the corner. It was still alive, sitting next to the corner in a pool of of it's own green blood.
The blood was coming from a gun wound in it's chest. Which it was holding down to keep it from bleeding too much.

What do you do?
>>
>>29281062
Perhaps start calling for survivors? Risky, but we might be able to find survivors using this.
>>
>>29281184
Whoever has the most experience practicing first aid should try to patch this alien as best as they can. The other person has to be on lookout for any hostiles or survivors.
>>
>>29281184
Fuck did we forget to bring first aid supplys.
Keep him stable and try get him back to the ship.
>>
>>29281207
We did come specifically looking for survivors after a battle, so if we didn't bring medical supplies, we're officially retarded.
>>
>>29281198
>>29281207
>>29281233
Eagle quickly gets out the first-aid kit and rushes to it. Wrapping it's torso in bandages. You keep watch while she does this.
After several minutes she finishes wrapping him up and lifts him onto her back.
The two of you start go back down the hall you came in, but the two of you stop when you see one of large green aliens in the hallway. It was only one and appeared to be wounded.
It stares at the three of you before lifting it's gun up. The gun appeared to also be cobbled together with different parts.
It then starts firing down the hall at you. The gun firing bullets. The two of you quickly find cover as it continues to fire down the hall.

What do you do?
>>
>>29281316
Did we bring a radio
Contact the ship and tell them we are under attack.
Look to eagle for guidance here do what she says
>>
>>29281316
If the gun is jury-rigged, than it might be easy to break if we get a shot off while he's reloading.
>>
>>29281342
>>29281392
You get your radio out. Fumbling with it for a moment before getting it on.
"We are under attack!" You tell the radio.
"We kinda are as well," You here Fedot say, "A small ship just flew in. Sai is taking care of it though, they haven't gotten a shot off yet. And, Sai has hit it several times now."
You look towards Eagle.
"Wait for it to run out of ammo," She tells you, "It doesn't have a lot of cover. When it runs out of ammo, shoot it!"
The firing continues for several seconds before it stops. You hear some grumbling as the alien tries to reload.

What do you do?
>>
>>29281527
Turn around and fire dont stop till you see it hit the floor then hit it again to be sure
>>
>>29281527
Destroy the gun, but don't kill the alien. We have no idea what's going on here and we can't risk murdering somebody that's innocent.
>>
>>29281594
I dont think our weapon or our skill has that sort of precision.
Still if we miss it will just hit him instead so i suppose its worth a try.
Doubt he is innocent though
>>
>>29281544
>>29281594
>>29281632
You and Eagle get out of cover and open fire. You'd like to only shoot it's gun, but you weren't that good of a shooter yet.
It's taken by surprise as several laser beams hit it several times.
After several shots it collapses to the ground, belly first. A pool of red blood quickly gathering below it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29281690
Continue on back to the ship.
Take the survivor to a room (our bewroom maybe do we have a medbay) and have sai pump in some extra argon to that room if he can.
>>
>>29281690
Apparently fighting the ice dragon didn't count as practice. Welp, nothing else we can do but see if we can get the alien out of here safely.

>>29281632
Thanks for jinxing it.
>>
>>29281737
*our bedroom maybe
>>
>>29281737
>>29281750
Of course we have medical facilities.
>>
>>29281737
>>29281748
The two of you continue down the hall and stop at the airlock.
"Wait," Eagle says before you open it, "How are we suppose to transfer it through space? It doesn't have anything to breath out there."

What do you do?
>>
>>29281817
If this is their outpost than there should be a few spacesuits.
>>
>>29281830
This
We should build some sort of space vehicle for such things in future it would be a big project that would take a long time but it would be worth it.
>>
>>29281864
Something like this maybe
>>
>>29281830
>>29281864
>>29281909
You make a quick mental note for some sort of space vehicle in the future.
"If this is their outpost then there should be a few spacesuits." You say; looking around.
The alien lifts an arm up and weakly points at one of the walls with a claw.
You look to find several air masks on the wall. Made to fit it's face.

What do you do?
>>
File: 52_shuttle2.jpg (10KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
52_shuttle2.jpg
10KB, 500x232px
>>29281909
Oops forgot pic
>>
>>29281910
Put one of the air masks on him.
I wonder what his chances of survival would be if we just made a jump for the ship (we would have to bring the ship in close first of course)
>>
>>29281910
Put an air mask on the alien. Did it just understand us and respond? In any case, we need to go.
>>
>>29281910
Cool, we didn't kill a defender. Lets help him put it on.
>>
>>29281942
>>29281944
>>29281953
"Cool, we didn't kill a defender."
You take the air mask and help him put it on. He then flips it on.
The two of you step into the air lock and into space. Your ship seemed to win the space battle it was in as it didn't have a scratch on it, and there was a burning wreckage of something nearby floating in space.
The two of you float towards the ship and enter the airlock and back onto the ship.
"That was quick," Fedot comments as the two of you step back onto the ship with the survivor, "I see you found a survivor."

What do you do?
>>
>>29282045
He needs medical attention quickly get vine
>>
>>29282045
Now we have some more wreckage to search.
>>
>>29282045
Yeah, let's continue to our destination and get the survivor to the medbay.
>>
>>29282045
After we drop him off we should go check for more survivors.
>>
>>29282053
>>29282080
>>29282089
>>29282104
"Yeah," You say, "But, he needs medical attention."
Fedot gets Vine while you bring the alien over to the medbay. You set him down on one of the beds while he looks around at his surroundings.
Quiet Vine comes in a few seconds later. Quickly heading over to the alien.
"What's the damage?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29282187
Shot, I think. This might be a bit difficult since we don't know the anatomy. See what you can do though.
>>
>>29282187
Seem like bullet in the chest, he or she was losing a lot of blood.
>>
>>29282187
Point out his wounds and mention the high argon atmosphere on his station then go back for more survivors
>>
>>29282217
>>29282226
>>29282234
"Shot, I think," You tell her, "He or she was losing a lot of blood."
"I can deal with a bullet wound." She say; cutting the bandages off.
"It's station had a high Argon atmosphere." You say.
"I can pump some argon in the room," Sai says, "It'd heat the room up a bit though."
"That's fine." Quiet Vine says.

You and Eagle head back to the outpost to look for more survivors. The two of you now back at the lobby with two different ways to go.
One was a hallway, heading deeper into the outpost. The other was a closed sliding door. A sigh with: "Ytxgtx Gzztkyxt" above the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>29282340
Lets check the door first
>>
>>29282340
If only we knew the language, let enter it.
>>
>>29282353
>>29282354
"If only we knew the language." You mutter.
The two of you approach the door and open it. As it slides open it suddenly starts sucking the air through the door. The door leading to where the large hole in the building was.
You and Eagle quickly gallop away from the door as it opens wider and it's sucking powers increasing greatly. Several of the bodies flying out of the door along with a few chairs that get ripped from the floor.
You manage to make it to the counter in the room. Eagle almost gets to it, but falls to the floor and starts clawing at it as it starts to suck her out. Threatening to shoot her out of the outpost and into space.
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" She panics; continuing to claw at the floor as it continues to pull her towards it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29282449
Reach to grab her, we are not losing a crewmate.
>>
>>29282476
You reach out and try to grab her. Missing by a few inches. She does get a hold of your covered tail and holds onto it for dear life.
The air continues to get sucked out for ten more seconds before there was no air left. Leaving the room airless and zero gravity to take over. The bodies that weren't sucked out being left to float in the air.
You help Eagle to the ground, where she takes deep and calming breaths.
"That... was exciting." She says; giving you a nervous smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>29282565
Shit, we won't be able to help anybody else now that we've vented all of the air. Lets close the door and see if the area repressurizes.
>>
>>29282582
You float over to the door and close it to see if the area repressurizes.
You wait for a few seconds, and a few more, and a few more. Nothing happens.
"You guys okay," You hear Sai ask, "Saw a few bodies shoot off into space."

What do you do?
>>
>>29282659
Ya, just opened an air lock that was in a language that we didn't understand.
>>
>>29282659
Fine, though we have a problem. We opened the room with the hole in it by accident and now the entire outpost is in vacuum. It's gonna be difficult to look for survivors now if it doesn't repressurize.
>>
>>29282659
Guess we could look around a bit more, but without any air I don't think we'll be able to open any more doors.
>>
>>29282659
Lets keep looking there are probably still rooms with air despite our fuckup.
>>29282668
I dont think it was an air lock there was just a hole in the wall
>>
>>29282668
>>29282689
>>29282696
>>29282753
"Yeah, though we have a problem: We opened the room with the hole in it by accident and now the entire outpost is in a vacuum. It's gonna be difficult to look for survivors now if it doesn't repressurize."
"Yeah, it looks like you opened the door to the hanger," Sai says, "Some of the rooms did repressurize. Mostly on the other side of the outpost. You have two ways of getting there... One: There's a hallway to your north in the room you're in. It goes around the hanger and to the other side of the outpost. You might run into opposition if you go that route though. Or: Since the room you're in is depressurized, you can go through the hanger. Shouldn't take very long to go through there."

What do you do?
>>
>>29282764
Lets go through the hanger (maybe we can take one of there ships later)
>>
>>29282764
Not sure how we will get there without depressurizing the other side if we go through the hanger. Gotta go north then.
>>
>>29282764
Wait sai how do you know the room depresurised did you find scanner upgrades in the wreckage of the enemy ship or something.
>>
>>29282810
*repressurised how do you know the rooms represurised i mean
>>
>>29282785
>>29282789
>>29282810
"Wait. Sai, how do you know the room depressurized? Did you find a scanner upgrade in the wreckage of the enemy ship or something?"
"Yeah," He replies, "It was surprisingly easy to install."
Your mind then heads to which direction to go. You were stuck on which way to go. Not sure whether to go through the hall or through the hanger.

What do you do?
>>
>>29282867
Go through the hall, we can't enter through the hanger without depressurizing the other side.
>>
>>29282867
Ask eagle

considering all the anons that have been asking sai to scan stuff im sure this upgrade will make several people happy i look forward to getting back and seeing what other useful gadgets are in the wreckage
>>
>>29282885
Hell even if there is nothing useful there might be some nice debris to study and we might be able to learn from sais new scanner.
>>
>>29282875
Unless there's another airlock.
>>
>>29282932
Ask Sai, if there's a working airlock on the other side then I change my vote to hanger.
>>
>>29282875
>>29282885
>>29282932
>>29282937
"What do you think Eagle?"
"I think Hanger," She says, "Might be safer."
"Is there a working airlock on the other side?" You ask.
"...Yes there is," He says, "With enough power to pressurize itself."

What do you do?
>>
>>29282958
Alright, changing my >>29282875 vote to hanger since we can get in through there without depressurizing the other side.
>>
>>29282958
Lets go
So sai what exactly can your new scanner do?
>>
>>29282987
This
>>
We have a history of making useless gadgets right.
I have an idea for when we deal with all this shit a pet tracker, hook sais new scanner up to a screen in our bedroom with a map of the ship and have it track the pets.
>>
>>29282975
>>29282987
>>29283031
You and Eagle float towards the door and float into the hanger. A large hole took up most of the roof of the hanger, with parts of ships floating around. One of them was intact, but appeared to be heavily damaged.
"What exactly does the scanner do?" You ask.
"It's more for buildings, but it works on planets a little better than the old one," He says, "Anyway. It scans buildings, taking in it's size and shape and from there it calculates how many rooms are there, how big they are, what they're for. It's pretty accurate for a race that builds it stuff by cobbling together other things I'll tell you that."

What do you do?
>>
>>29283060
Any other useful upgrades in the wreckage?
>>
>>29283060
Sounds handy.
We should get it to scan that one intact ship later it could be useful to have a ship all the survivors can take home.

Are you sure the race as a whole builds like that maybe these few are just pirates who were low on real equipment?
Auctualy check inside that ship somebody may have tried to escape in it.
>>
>>29283090
>>29283091
"Sounds handy. Any other useful upgrades?"
"I'm looking around right now. I'll inform you if I find some."
You float over to the intact ship in the hanger. It was floating around somewhat freely as it was still connected to it's tether.
You find the front window and look into it.
The window was gone. One of the green aliens sitting in it though a bit hunched down as it wasn't his size. His lower jaw was gone as well as his upper neck, making for a gruesome sight.
A bullet hole was between it's two eyes. It's eyes looking at the wound cross-eyed as if it was aware of the shot for a short time.

What do you do?
>>
>>29283158
I have no comments. Lets continue looking for survivors.
>>
>>29283193
Having no comments about what you saw, the two of you continue along until you reach the airlock.
The two of you float into it and it pressurizes. The two of you flopping to the ground.
The door open and you step into the hall. Gravity working here, but there was no breathable air.
"Okay. There's a large room to your left with air in it. Might want to check that first." Sai tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29283253
Wouldn't we depressurize the room by checking it?
>>
>>29283253
Let go in the the room and see what is in there.
>>
>>29283269
>>29283293
"Wouldn't we depressurize the room by checking it?" You ask.
"Yeah, but most of the air will stay if you open and close it really quick."
The two of you find the room. Quickly opening the door and entering before closing it. Only a little bit of the air managed to get out.
You look around the room. It appeared to be similar to a kitchen with a table in the middle.
"Rust." Eagle says; getting your attention before pointing at something.
You look over to where she was pointing and find that it was another bipedal bug. The bug had a more feminine appearance with slightly wider hips than the other and it's lower body being slightly thinner than it's upper body.
She wore an air mask, but had several bullet holes across her body and her right arm was missing, cut off. She was still breathing, but it was shallow.

What do you do?
>>
>>29283338
Give her immediate medical attention and get her back to the ship. Ask Siri to come closer so we won't have to take her as far and warn Vine of her condition.
>>
Stopping for the night. 3:30 start tomorrow.
>>
>>29283368
This.
She has probably got the other guy stable by now this chick is much more heavily injured
>>
>>29283368
We should also find something to immediately wrap around this her right arm. We need to stop the blood loss to increase her chance of survival.
>>
File: finding-orion-nebula.jpg (15KB, 350x276px) Image search: [Google]
finding-orion-nebula.jpg
15KB, 350x276px
>>29273618
Just thought I'd say something cause I like astronomy. The image is a highly saturated image of M42 (the Orion Nebula) and it's actually quite visible this time of year in the southern sky in the constellation of Orion (unsurprisingly). It's one of the few objects that you can make out somewhat with your naked eye. Pic related.
>>
>>29284608
If only there wasn't so much light pollution.
>>
>>29284627
I live in the suburbs of a pretty large city (about 10 miles out) and the light pollution is bad, but not so bad that you can't make out the nebula. If you have a pair of binoculars you can find it and even see some color in it from a suburb. As long as there aren't a ton of street lights next to you.
>>
>>29284635
>>
>>29285980
>>
>>29273618
>>
>>29283368
>>29284178
>>29284382
Eagle is quick to start wrapping up what remains of her arm. She also tries to wrap up her torso, but only gets a quarter of the way before she runs out of bandages.
The two of you pick her up and take her to the hanger.
"Siri, can you bring the ship towards the hole?"
"Can do."
The two of you float through the hole in the hanger as Sai brings the ship closer to the hole.
You soon enter the airlock and bring the alien onto the ship. Where Fedot stands before taking the alien from you.
"Tell Vine on her condition." You tell Fedot.
He nods and takes the alien away.
"...What now?" Eagle asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29287517
Resupply our medkit and go back.
>>
>>29287517
Let's try to find something that indicates where they came from if possible and more survivors too.
>>
>>29287517
Let's go back in and see if we can get more supplies or just look for more survivors.
>>
>>29287517
Keep looking for more
>>
>>29287542
>>29287553
>>29287580
>>29287600
"Let's try to find something that indicates where they came from if possible and more survivors too."
Eagle nods.
The two of you resupply your medkit and step back out into space. Floating through the hole in the hanger.
The two of you continue the search, but the other rooms in the hall were empty or filled with bodies of the deceased.
The two of you get to the end of the hall before you both jump at a banging noise and Eagle pulls you back to cover.
The two of you look around the corner to find three of the large, green aliens wearing air masks that fit their heads. One of them banging on a closed door that they couldn't get open.
"Shroth helsk." The one banging on the door says to another.
One of them walks up and pulls out his gun before banging on the door with it several times. The end result being the gun shattering into several pieces. The other two laugh at this, only to be silenced by a slap to the face.

What do you do?
>>
>>29287695
Wish we had a grenade right about now. Let's just observe them and see if they leave. But if there are survivors inside and they keep trying to get in we might have to attack.
>>
>>29287695
Carefully shoot the masks of the ones that still have guns.
>>
>>29287768
How accurate do you think us and our weapons are anon.
>>29287695
Observe
If it looks like they are gonna break through open fire
>>
>>29287828
The soldier, pretty damned good. Us, we should be able to hit what we intend with at least the first shot. Are you the guy that jinxed it last time?
>>
>>29287753
>>29287768
>>29287828
>>29287862
You silently wish you had a grenade right now, but they didn't provide you with one. Maybe they did and you just haven't looked around for one.
The two of you continue to observe. One of them leaves for a few moment before coming back with an ax. It starts chopping at the door for a minute or two until it manages to make a large slit in the door.
They speak with each other for a few moments before continuing, making the slit wider. And then:
*BANG!*
A bullet flies through the now widened slit and hits one of them in the chest. It howls in pain and clutches it's stomach as it hops around in pain.
The other two laugh at him as he does it for several seconds. Glaring at them.
*Slap! Slap!*

What do you do?
>>
>>29287869
We have now confirmed that there is a survivor in there and that the openning is large enought to shoot through, in both directions. SHOOT THEM GODDAMN IT!
>>
>>29287869
Open fire before they recover they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
>>
In hindsight we should have brought a shotgun
>>
>>29287869
Time to open fire! Right now while they are distracted! Aim for the gas masks.
>>
>>29287929
Air masks
>>
>>29287894
>>29287895
>>29287929
>>29287938
The two of you quickly start to fire at them while you have the element of surprise. Luck seems to be on your side as your shots hit one of their air masks. Cracking it open just enough for air to escape and the alien to start fumbling at his mask, trying to keep the air in.
The two of you quickly get the others. Hitting their air masks and sending them to the ground.
Soon, all three of them are on the ground fumbling at their masks. One of them having already died. Laying on the floor and not moving.

What do you do?
>>
>>29287985
Stay behind cover until we're sure they're dead. One of them might try to attack us if given the chance.
>>
>>29287985
Stay by the wall and knock on the door and say "We are here to rescue you"
>>
>>29287999
This
>>
>>29287985
Stay put until they suffocate. Once it's clear go knock on the door.
>>
>>29287999
>>29288005
>>29288009
>>29288017
The two of you stay behind cover for a few minutes. Watching as the aliens flopped on the ground as their oxygen fled from them. They lay still after a few minutes of this.
You stay behind cover for a bit longer just to be sure before trotting over the bodies and to the door. Knocking on it.
"We are here to rescue you!" You call through the door.
You hear some shifting behind the door that lasts several minutes. The door opens with a groan as a bug alien slowly shuffles into the light.
This one appeared to be a male. Body riddled with bullet holes and his fur caked with green blood. He carried with him what appeared to be a child of his race. The child being a little smaller than a full grown foal. The child wasn't wounded, but was still covered in a bit of blood.
The adult appeared to be on his last legs. Having lost too much blood to possibly bounce back from Death's Door.
"Tygzztk... zkttxxzx." The adult rasps.

What do you do?
>>
>>29288091
Lets at least try to take them both back to the ship.
>>
>>29288091
We have to at least try to save him.
>>
>>29288133
This
But if we run into any sort of trouble do not be afraid to abandon the adult.
>>
>>29288153
Also make sure the baby gets an argon rich room he might not be able to handle less argon in the atmosphere as well as an adult
>>
>>29288133
>>29288137
>>29288153
>>29288179
The two of you take them and start leading them through the outpost. You soon come back to the hanger and float through the hole and to the ship. Going through the airlock and stepping in the ship.
The adult seemed to be barely conscious. His head bobby up and down as he tried to remain awake. The child was unconscious, but was fine.
"What do we got?" Fedot asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29288204
A child and a heavily injured adult keep the child in an argon rich enviroment.
>>
>>29288204
Two more survivors. Get them to the med bay right away, the adult lost a lot of blood.
>>
>>29288208
>>29288209
"Two more survivors: A child and a heavily injured adult. Keep the child in an Argon rich environment, and get the adult to the medbay right away. He lost a lot of blood."
"Is there a spare room by chance, Sai?" Fedot asks.
"Yeah. It's large, but empty. We could probably furnish it."
Fedot takes the two and quickly runs off.

What do you do?
>>
>>29288271
Go back for more
>>
>>29288271
Ask Eagle if we searched all the rooms in the outpost.
>>
>>29288298
The two of you head back to the outpost. Going to look for more survivors.

After a thorough search through the rest of the outpost you find nothing else really.
The door opens and the two of you enter the bridge of the outpost. The room being filled with computers filled with computers and machinery riddled with bullet holes.
"Seems pretty empty." You comment.
Eagle trots in and heads towards one of the machinery, where a box sat on top of it with a glowing green lock.
"Found something." She says.
She takes the box and then proceeds to spend several minutes trying to open it. Not able to get it open.

What do you do?
>>
>>29288414
Lets take it with us for now
Go check out that one mostly intact ship
>>
>>29288414
Let's search for a key if we can't find anything bring that thing with us.
>>
>>29288414
Let's take it with us. We gotta go see if we can help Vine with the patients.
>>
>>29288439
>>29288442
>>29288462
You search around for a key, but after you find nothing that looks like a key the two of you decide to bring the box with you.
The two of you float out of the outpost. Everything searched, and all survivors found.
You enter the ship's airlock and step into the ship.
"No more survivors?" Fedot asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29288517
No
There is a ship we might be able to use to send them home though
>>
>>29288517
No, how are the wounded doing? Vine need help?
>>
>>29288522
>>29288527
"No," You reply, "There is a ship we might be able to use to send them home though."
"We might have to look at it then." He says.
"...How are the wounded doing? Vine need help?"
"The last adult you brought in died on her," He tells you, "She did everything she could to keep him alive. The others are fine, but still need to be treated. She seems a bit stressed out now. I tried offering her help, but she didn't want any."

What do you do?
>>
>>29288639
I gotta go see her.
>>
>>29288639
I think we best leave her for now
Have sai talk to her
>>
>>29288681
Why would we leave her? We are the only one who can calm her down.
>>
>>29288639
Let go and try to calm her down.
>>
>>29288695
I just thought she seemed like she wanted to be alone.
Seems i'm outvoted anyway
>>
>>29288659
>>29288681
>>29288697
"I gotta go see her." You sigh.
"I'll go check out that ship for you." Eagle tells you.
You give her a nod and walk through the ship to the animal holding/medbay.
You open the door. Getting blasted by some heat from the extra Argon. It wasn't too much of a difference so it wasn't uncomfortable. It was actually kinda comfy.
The first alien was still awake. Fresh bandages wrapped around his torso. The female was unconscious. Her torso was also wrapped up as well, but her arm remained unwrapped. The third alien was covered in a blanket which was now tinted green from the blood.
Quiet Vine paced in the middle of the room. The first alien silently watching her pace back and forth. She was breathing quickly, and her mane was a bit frazzled as she continued to pace back and forth. Stopping every so often to tap at the floor really quick before continuing.

What do you do?
>>
>>29288761
knock on the door frame to get her attention, if that don't work then just talk to her.
>>
>>29288761
Vine, you alright? Need any help?
>>
>>29288761
Are you ok?
>>
>>29288761
How are you doing.
>>
>>29288774
>>29288776
>>29288777
>>29288781
You knock on the door frame to get her attention, but it doesn't seem to work. Oblivious to your presence.
You trot towards her.
"Vine, you alright?"
She jumps a bit and turns to you, but relaxes when she sees you.
"Oh, h-hey," She greets you, "I'm... fine." She smiles; the smile being strained.
"Are you okay?"
"...Kinda, yeah. Just... thinking."
"...Need any help."
"Yes- no- maybe..."
She silent for a moment.
"I don't know!" She cries.

What do you do?
>>
>>29288857
Hug her you fool!
>>
>>29288857
Hug her.

"It's alright, we can do this together. Let's just think it through, alright? How are the patients doing?"
>>
>>29288857
You did good work today vine you saved 2 lives and few ponys could have helped that last one.
>>
>>29288864
Wouldn't that be unhygenic
>>
>>29288864
>>29288879
>>29288907
You quickly wrap her up in a hug.
"It's alright," You tell her, "We can do this together. You did good work today Vine, you saved two lives and very few ponies could have helped that last one. Let's just think this through, alright? How are the patients doing?"
"They're doing fine," She say, "But... come look."
She brings you over to the second alien and to it's severed arm. Where it was severed you find a reddish-black mass has taken over. Almost like an infected wound.
"It's infected," Quiet Vine tells you, "I've been trying to fix it. I've used one of every medicine we have and nothing has been working! I don't know what to do!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29288973
We could ask the one that's awake, but the whole language barrier being a problem.
>>
>>29288973
They seem to be an insect base life form so wouldn't stuff that treat bugs be useful? (Ponies do have bug pets right?)
>>
>>29288973
Did you ask Sai for advice?
>>
>>29288973
I might be able to recover some medical data from the computers on the base.
While i do that eagle can look for any medical supplys they had that might give us a clue.
>>
>>29288987
>>29288999
>>29289009
>>29289012
"We could ask the one that's awake," You say, "But, with the whole language barrier being a problem."
"Xytzzgt kxttgzz." It replies.
"Did you ask Sai for advice?"
"Yeah," She says, "But, he didn't have anything.
"...They seem to be an insect base life form so wouldn't stuff that treat bugs be useful."
She's silent for a moment, and then she facehoofs.
"Why didn't I think of that?"
"I might be able to recover some medical data from the computers on the base," You tell her, "Eagle could look for any medical supplies they had that might give us a clue."
"...That's probably the best idea." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>29289083
Let's get a piece of paper and draw her wound on it with a medical cross and a question mark on it. Tell the one that's awake to draw what we need.
>>
>>29289083
Go back to the base and try to recover there computers.
>>
>>29289083
Let go to the base and find any computers that are still working.
>>
>>29289083
Can Siri and Fedot try to work with the one that's awake to deal with the language barrier. They do seem oddly capable of understanding us.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29290262
>>
>>29291191
>>
>>29291812
>>
>>29292660
>>
>>29293270
>>
>>29289107
>>29289111
>>29289123
>>29289129
"Hey Siri, can you and Fedot try to work with the one that's awake to deal with the language barrier?"
"We can try." He tells you.
You grab a piece of paper and a pencil and draw the alien's wound. After several minutes you get it down.
You draw a medical cross above it followed by a question mark, before showing it to the alien that's awake.
The alien takes the paper and studies it for several seconds before he takes your pencil and flips the paper over.
It starts drawing on the back of the paper. Several minutes later it turns it over and shows it to you.
He drew a spray can on the back, with several lines representing something getting sprayed out of the can. On the can was two symbols that were similar to Neighponies language, but very different.
"Zzgyyzzg Zgyyzxxzt." He says; tapping the picture several times.

What do you do?
>>
>>29294115
Well time to go and try to find that can.
>>
>>29294136
and also resupply in case we run into enemies, also if there's any grab a close quarters weapon (shotgun/SMG).
>>
>>29294115
Go look for that can
Get eagle to help search as well.
Do we still have that box if so drop it off here.
>>
>>29294149
Shotguns
>>
>>29294115
Now we have an idea of what we're looking for, time to start searching.
>>
>>29294136
>>29294149
>>29294152
>>29294157
>>29294186
You thank him and drop off the box before grabbing a new Laser Shotgun and heading back out.
You float back to the hanger to find Eagle at the ship that was still there. Floating around while inspecting it from different angles.
"Hey Rust," She greets you, "Something up?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29294188
Ship can wait for now we need to find a spraycan
do we still have the picture show it to her
Then split up to find it.
>>
>>29294211
"The ship can wait for now," You tell her, "We need to find a spray can."
You show her the picture, which she looks over for a bit before giving it back to you.
"Got it." She nods.
"Alright. Let's split up to find it."
The two of you split up. You going through the airlock and into the hall.
As you look around you remember that you found a medbay nearby, but didn't thoroughly search it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29294314
Head for the medbay and search it throughly.
If we find it bring it back along with any other unique looking supplys
>>
>>29294364
Oh and if we find it we will need to inform eagle she can get back to work on the ship (wait do we even have a radio if not take the can back first then go find her)
>>
>>29294364
>>29294372
You head to the medbay and search through it. After several minutes you find a can. Comparing the drawing with the can, you find that it is the can you're looking for as it had the same writing on it.
You are about the leave the room, but you're stopped by a strange noise.
*Creeeeeeeeeeeee- CRASH!*
You jump as part of the roof behind you collapses in a mess of parts and metal. You soon hear the sound repeat further off.
You look out to see another room further down the hall collapse. More of the same noises following in different parts of the outpost.

What do you do?
>>
>>29294469
Fuck can we contact eagle to warn her.
If not head back to the ship and have sai try to locate her if she has not already come back.
Dont forget the can
>>
>>29294469
Oh shit, the place is falling apart, get out of there and see if Eagle is back at the hanger.
>>
>>29294469
Why would the place be collapsing? Is the artificial gravity messing up?
>>
>>29294480
>>29294484
>>29294533
"Shit," You mutter; taking out the radio, "Eagle, the place is falling apart!"
"Yeah," She says, "I'm going to the hanger. Got the can?"
"Yeah."
You quickly gallop towards the hanger.
"Why is the outpost collapsing?!"
"Artificial gravity on the upper floors got messed up," Sai explains, "And, the bridge tower is collapsing so you might want to get out of there quickly!"
You enter the hanger and find Eagle there. The two of you quickly float out of the hanger and towards the ship.
The two of you stop when you reach the ship and watch as the bridge tower falls. Being shot out into space by a little momentum from escaping air. The outpost starts to tear itself open as the remaining air escapes into space. Leaving it a big, torn-up mess.
"Damn..." Eagle comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29294575
Shit...not going back there again. Let's get that patient fixed up before it's too late.
>>
>>29294575
Did the ship eagle was working on survive the collapse
Quickly get the can to vine
>>
>>29294597
Why the hell not it cannot colapse twice
Probably
>>
>>29294575
Take the medicine back and ask Siri to look through the debris for anything that can be recovered.

>>29294597
It's a debris field now, so there shouldn't be anything else happening.
>>
>>29294575
Well that's that I guess.
>>
>>29294615
I didn't mean outside, I mean we should step on it so the patient doesn't die.
>>
>>29294188
Wait our shotguns shoot lasers
>>
>>29294648
Uh yeah? Ever seen the XCOM: EU/EW Scatter Laser?
>>
>>29294622
I was commenting on the "not going back there" part.
>>
>>29294597
>>29294604
>>29294612
>>29294615
>>29294618
"Shit... not going back there again." You comment.
"Yeah." Eagle agrees.
Your eyes widen as the small ship slowly floats by. The only damage it has suffered being a small dent.
"Well... looks like I have something to do." Eagle smiles before floating after it.
You go back into the ship and to the medbay. Where you find Quiet Vine continuing to pace back and forth, but she stops when you enter.
"Did you get the spray?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29294659
I guess being a shotgunner myself i just never considered it might be difrent from what i know
I am more suprised it was not said back when we first found them in the cargo hold (unless we have both types)
>>
>>29294711
Yep and the outpost just collapsed on itself.
>>
>>29294711
Yes
Hand it to her
>>
>>29294734
IIRC there's also a sniper variant in the cargo.
>>
Inb4 the arm grows back
>>
>>29294744
I think you recall correctly yeah eagle said she found shotguns and sniper rifles
>>
>>29294736
>>29294741
"Yes, and the outpost just collapsed on itself."
You give her the spray. Which she quickly brings to the female and carefully sprays it on the infection.
Nothing happens for several seconds. And then the wound starts to disappear, leaving the wound open.
Quiet Vine sighs in relief before she takes some bandages and wrapping it around the wound.

What do you do?
>>
>>29294798
We should probably do any last salvage before everything drifts off into space
Lets see if we can recover the computers from the bridge maybe they have better hardware then we have we can learn from.
>>
>>29294809
This, but also look for any interesting equipment and possibly a key for that case.
>>
>>29294798
Need anything else?
>>
>>29294809
>>29294821
>>29294827
"Need anything else?" You ask.
"I should be good now." She smiles.
You smile back and trot off. You quickly feed the pets before you step back out into space.
You scan the area and find the bridge, slowly floating off into space. It was still close, but if you stay too long it might go a bit far from the ship.
You float towards it and enter it from the bottom. Carefully floating through it and to the top.
The bridge has changed a tiny bit since you last came though. Random objects and a few machinery floating around the room. A few of the computers and machines still worked though.

What do you do?
>>
>>29294912
Lets call Siri and see if he can stop the bridge from floating away or at least track it's course so we can follow it later.
>>
>>29294912
Let get on one of the computer and see what we can find on it.
>>
>>29295094
>>29295096
"Hey Siri? Can you see if you can stop the bridge from floating away or at least track it's course so we can follow it later."
"I can track it," He tells you, "It's the best I can do."
"Thank you."
You float over to one of the computers and turn it on. It loads for a moment before turning on, showing a bunch of characters on screen.
To you, it was a bunch of gibberish. It was similar to Neighponies, but many of the characters were some that you've never seen before with the only similarity to Neighponies was that you read it downwards.

What do you do?
>>
>>29295191
Did we have any way to transmit this data to the ship? If not, we should look for the hard drive and physically bring it back.
>>
>>29295243
You didn't have any way to store this data. You might need a hard drive of some kind to store it.
You find some exit ports on the computer, meaning that there is some sort of hard drive here, but what they looked like for this one? You didn't know.
You look around the bridge and at all the floating items in zero gravity. It was probably one of them.
Soon, something small floats in front of you and you grab it. It was similar looking to a hard drive, and it appeared to have a connector on it to connect to the exit ports on the computer.

What do you do?
>>
>>29295382
Let connect it to the computer and get that data.
>>
>>29295510
You connect it to the computer. The characters moving on the screen and disappear around the bottom right corner.
"Ygtztxxzzt ztgxx," A robot voice says from the computer, "Tgtxzzx yzzzxtggk!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29295616
Is it some kind of AI?
>>
>>29295616
Maybe we should just bring the whole thing with us.
>>
>>29295647
>>29295650
"Maybe I could bring the the whole thing with me?" You ask yourself.
You look around the computer to find that it was bolted to the surface it was on.
"Is this some kind of A.I.?" You ask yourself.
"Tyggzxtk yttxyzzg," The A.I. replies, "Gtkkytk ykkt xyggz zgkkgtx."

What do you do?
>>
>>29295733
So this thing is like Sai. Let grab that thing holding all the data and bring it onto the ship.
>>
>>29295733
The outpost was attacked and destroyed, the survivors are on our ship getting medical treatment, and you're on the former bridge drifting into deep space. Do you mind helping us get you and as much data as we can back to the ship?
>>
>>29295782
>>29295793
"So this thing is like Sai," You mutter, "...The, uh, outpost was attacked and destroyed, the survivors are on our ship getting medical treatment, and you're on the former bridge drifting into deep space. Do you mind helping us get you and as much data as we can back on the ship?"
"Xyggzz tkggtk." It replies.
A claw lowers from the ceiling. Taking the hard drive.
You wait a minute or two.
"Tyggxtk xzzkt," A different robot voice says; lowering the hard drive back down, "Tyggxtk kxxxzztg ktkgt."
Then all the lights in the bridge go off, leaving you in the dark with a faint glow coming from the hard drive.

What do you do?
>>
>>29295969
Take the hard drive back to the ship and insert Sai's USB cable into lady AI slot...
>>
>>29296022
I don't think there a female AI slot on the ship.
>>29295969
Let bring this hard drive to the ship and see what is on it. Ask Sai how much of the reaper chip is complete.
>>
>>29296022
What is it's a male AI? What if Siri is Female?
>>
>>29296067
Siri/Sai is a male A.I. While this new A.I. is a female one

>>29296022
>>29296058
You float back out of the bridge. It wasn't a long float back as the bridge hasn't traveled too far, but a few minutes more and you might have had to bring the ship to you.
You float back to the ship. Eagle working on the smaller with several tools outside while you stepped back into the ship.
"Hey Rust," Sai greets you, "What'cha got there?" He asks; pointing a roof claw at the hard drive.

What do you do?
>>
>>29296113
I got you a new friend that was made by these aliens that we saved, also it has data that might help us to understand them.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>
>>29296113
I think it's the stations ai maybe you could work with it to figure out languages

Set up a seperate system for it to run on who knows what would happen if we jacked it right into our ship
>>
>>29297806
This
>>
>>29297806
Make sure its system has
>microphone
>camera
>speaker
>screen
This was it can talk to sai all day as they work on translating.
>>
Got some news:
Classes are cancelled today so the start time is now noon.
>>
>>29298397
Shame but also wooooo
>>
>>29298937
>>
>>29296137
>>29297806
>>29298207
>>29298265
"I got you a new friend," You tell him, "I think it was the station's A.i.? Maybe you could work with it to figure out languages?"
"Load it up then!"
You trot to the cockpit and hook it to one of the computers. A loading screen popping up for a few seconds before several words pop up.
"Data secured. New A.I. detected. Configuring new A.I.... New A.I. installing... Starting A.I. sharing program."
A screen lowers down from the ceiling and a purple light turns on the screen. Different from Sai's green.
It looks around before looking at you.
"Ktkkygzz zxxk tkz?" The female A.I. asks; looking around.
"It's a female?" Sai asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29299588
Yes Sai it's a female A.I.
>>
>>29299588
So anyway we can work a way to not have that language barrier?
>>
>>29299601
>>29299804
"Yes Sai, it's a female A.I.," You tell him, "Anyway. We can work on a way to not have that language barrier?"
"I'd have to listen to her, but given time: Yes."
The female A.I. starts to look around the room. Picking random objects up and looking at them before putting them back.

What do you do?
>>
>>29299928
Uhh...maybe you should show her around the ship? I gotta go check on the patients.
>>
>>29299988
"Uhh... maybe you should show her around the ship? I gotta go check on the patients."
"Alright."
You trot down to the medbay. The first alien was now asleep. The second alien was still unconscious, but was now breathing fine.
Quiet Vine sat near the patients. Her head drooping and her eyes partly closed as sleep slowly took her.
She blinks rapidly a few times to make it go away. It works for a few seconds before her head starts drooping again.

What do you do?
>>
>>29300130
Hey Vine, need some coffee?
>>
>>29300142
"Hey Vine," You ask; trotting up to her, "Need some coffee?"
"No," She says; yawning, "I don't really drink... coffee."

What do you do?
>>
>>29300238
Well than you'll need to sleep or at least take a nap.
>>
>>29300284
"Then you'll need to sleep," You tell her, "Or at least take a nap."
She looks up a bit and looks towards the aliens, thinking.
"...Who's going to watch the patients then?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29300337
I'll keep and eye on the patients, you go and get some rest.
>>
>>29300337
We have nothing to do now.
>>
>>29300342
>>29300344
"I have nothing to do right now," You tell her, "I'll keep an eye on the patients, you go and get some rest."
"...Alright," She says; carefully getting up, "But, please wake me up if something happens to them."
You nod as she starts to trot away.
She takes several steps towards the door before falling face first onto the floor. Softly snoring a few seconds later.
She must've been really tired.

What do you do?
>>
>>29300425
Lets move her somewhere more comfortable.
>>
>>29300425
Let bring her to her bedroom.
>>
>>29300437
>>29300448
You carefully pick her up and move her to a place more comfortable: Her bed.
You tuck her in before trotting back to the medbay and taking the seat. Watching the patients.

You've been sitting there for about ten minutes now. At this point you were really wishing that you actually brought your Gamecolt to play, but you didn't have it as you forgot it.
You hear a groan next to. The female alien was waking up. She moves a bit before sitting up a bit painfully. She then gets a confused look and touches where her arm use to be with her other arm.
She quickly pulls it back and looks at her stump. Looking panicked.

What do you do?
>>
>>29300516
Tell sai to wake vine and also to bring fedot.
Try and get the other guy to talk to the now awake alien.

Wait where is the baby
>>
>>29300516
Calm her down, she going to reopen the wound.
>>
>>29300544
Lets not wake him up if we don't need to, they have been through a lot after all.
>>
>>29300544
>>29300567
>>29300626
"Can you wake Vine and bring Fedot, Sai?"
"Yep."
You get up and trot towards her.
"It's okay. It's okay." You reassure her.
After doing this several times she slowly starts to calm down and take in her surroundings.
"Ztkytgkt xtzz xggkt?" She asks; looking around.
You then hear something land softly behind you. You turn around to find that it was the alien child, with a rounded stick in it's hand and a face filled with determination.
It raises the stick and brings it down. Aiming for your chest.
Only for the stick to break into two upon contact with your chest. Your response to it being to rub the spot to make what little pain it caused to go away.
The child proceeds to look at the broken stick on the ground and your chest several times. Processing the situation.

What do you do?
>>
>>29300662
Where did he get a stick from?
>>
>>29300662
Fuck poor thing how was he supposed to know how strong we were
Pretend to be staggered a little then pick him up and give him to the sleeping alien. (Wake the sleeping alien of course)
>>
>>29300753
>give him to the sleeping alien
>there an already awake alien confused of the situation
why not give the kid to her.
>>
>>29300758
>confused of the situation
Thats why
>>
>>29300753
Why do you want to wake him so badly? They've been through traumatic experiences, They were badly injured, and they need their rest.
>>
>>29300787
Because we cannot speak her language and he can.
>>
>>29300681
>>29300753
>>29300758
>>29300767
>>29300787
"Where did he get the stick from?" You mutter.
You push that thought out for now and pretend to stagger back a little.
He seems to be confused about this. This gives you plenty of time to pick him up and give him to the female alien.
The child soon tries to break away from the alien who now had a hold on him. Trying to get at you as it cursed at you in it's language.
The door opens and Quiet Vine and Fedot walk in.
"What's going on?" Quiet Vine asks; taking in the scene.

What do you do?
>>
>>29300823
We have their A.I that Sai is learning their language from.
>>
>>29300835
She woke up.
Hey Siri the A.I knew what we were saying can't you and her bring up every word you both know and get her to match our words to hers?
>>
>>29300835
She finally woke up and the kid found a way to sneak in here.
>>
>>29300835
The female is awake and the child thinks i am an enemy.
Brave little kid.
>>
>>29300861
>>29300864
>>29300865
"She woke up," You tell them, "And the kid found a way to sneak in here. He thought I was an enemy... Brave little kid."
"Tzzkt gyzxxtgykt! Tygk yggxzzk Xzztkvt!" The child curses at you.
The female apparently has enough of him and slaps him with her good arm.
"Ytkzxx Zttktt-" The child complains before getting slapped again.
The female starts scolding him. He gets a pout before sitting down next to her with crossed arms.
"How are you feeling?" Quiet Vine asks her.
"Kttzzx," She says, "Yzzzxtk ktkygt gttzzx txkkzz."

What do you do?
>>
>>29300968
This is vine and fedots area of expertise lets go check on eagle.
>>
>>29300979
Since this was Vine and Fedot's field of expertise you decide to go check on Eagle.
You trot back to the airlock to find her stepping out of it and into the ship.
"Hey," She greets you, "...No luck on the small spaceship. It's equivalent of a engine is fried and it looks to be more for carrying cargo than anything else. One chair in it being in the cockpit of it. There's a cargo hold, but there's no seats in that."

What do you do?
>>
>>29301063
Well shit
Do we have any spare solar sails we could attatch to it otherwise we may have to wait until we find civilization to drop these guys off.
Im sure we can build spare chairs.
>>
>>29301063
Lets take the fried engine onto our ship for later study.
>>
>>29301063
let hope the next solar system have a civilization for we can leave them with.
>>
>>29301063
Might fail as a transport, but we might be able to re repurpose it for something else at a later date.
>>
>>29301101
>>29301111
>>29301118
>>29301088
"Well shit," You mutter, "Let's hope the next solar system has a civilization we can drop them off at... Do we have any spare solar sails we could attach to it?"
"Nope," Sai replies, "We have PARTS to repair our sails. Not make more."
"...Maybe we could re-purpose it for something else at a later date? Or take the fried engine onto our ship for later study?"
"That's probably the best we can do with it," Eagle replies, "I could move it into the landing pod room and put it there."

What do you do?
>>
>>29301372
That works i suppose lets bring it in.
Was there any cargo on the ship.
>>
>>29301391
"That works I suppose. Let's bring it in."
"Alright." She nods; the two of you stepping into the airlock.
"Was there any cargo on the ship?" You ask.
"Yes and no," She responds, "There was cargo, but it was mostly destroyed. The only ones that survived were boxes of paper."
Paper?

After several long minutes the two of you managed to push the small ship into the landing pod room. Gently setting it down with the help of zero gravity.
"That took way longer than I thought." Eagle comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29301480
Say its a shame the ship could not be repaired and go have a look at sais new scanners.

It may be worth testing the paper to see if it is difrent to how we make paper back home.
>>
>>29301525
"It's a shame the ship could not be repaired." You say.
"Yeah," Eagle agrees, "A real shame."
You take one of the papers and trot away to go have a look at Sai's new scanner. Carefully looking over the paper as you go.
The paper looked like ordinary paper, but it felt different. It felt more like clay than paper and it was a light tan color.

What do you do?
>>
>>29301623
Hey Siri, can you analyze what this paper is made of?
>>
>>29301623
Put it aside for now we can science it later.
>>
>>29301634
>>29301658
"Hey Siri, can you analyze what this paper is made of?"
"Yep."
A claw lowers down and takes the paper.
You continue to the cockpit to check out the new scanner Sai got. Since it was outside you had one of the computers bring it up for you.
The scanner was small, surrounded by a thick case with it's parts inside of the case to provide protection.

What do you do?
>>
>>29301795
Is the case removal
If so get our tools and open her up, if the case is sealed tight just leave it though not worth weakening our only good scanner even if its just the case.

If we do get to work tell sai to warn anybody coming in we are working with delicate parts.
>>
>>29301874
*removable
>>
>>29301874
>>29301879
You look around the screen to see if the case was removable.
After a bit of searching you find a disclaimer:
"Warning: Case is removable, but case removal may damage parts inside the case."

What do you do?
>>
>>29301969
Lets not forget that the aliens we got this from use jury-rigged equipment.
>>
>>29301969
Best not to mess with it. Ask Siri how he's getting along with the other AI.
>>
>>29301969
Hm its in equish interesting presumably this means if we can find that earth planet we can have all the scanners we want to study.
Leave it for now and see what progress sai has made with the language presumebly he has at least worked out the word for pirate.
>>
>>29302034
Oh and mention to sai the language on the warning.
>>
>>29302010
>>29302023
>>29302034
>>29302038
The fact that it's most likely jury-rigged meant that it was probably best not to mess with it.
What struck you though was the fact that the disclaimer was in Equish.
"Hey, Sai?"
"Yeah?" He asks; his screen lowering down.
"How are you getting along with the A.I.? Any progress?"
"There's been some progress," He says, "I've learned a few words: Jivaxia being her name. Ytzzktxk: Pirate. And the alien's species name: Ytgzztxxxkytkxz, or Caexeptae."
He's silent for a moment.
"As for how we're getting along... I say pretty good."
Sai's green light on the screen is tinted pink at that moment.

What do you do?

Words from other species that you figure out how to translate will always be translated. Words that you don't know will remain unintelligible.
>>
>>29302116
It is interesting that they do not know english despite the attackers aparently having contact with it.
Although they are pirates it is possible they attacked a human exploration ship and took it i suppose.

Ask sai how ais achieve intimate activities do you just simulate sex.
>>
>>29302135
But they know it because the A.I and the guy that pointed us to the can at least understood us while the attackers were talking their language not english.
Or I'm misunderstanding what you meant.
>>
>>29302116
Lower and raise eyebrows "Pretty good heh, if it goes anywhere you should take her on a date."
>>
>>29302168
The guy pointing us to the can was just going off the picture of the wound

As for the a.i that does confuse things a bit either it was programed with a few english words or it simply came to the same conclusions we did about what needed to be done.

I guess we can ask the ai if it understood us once we work out more of the language.
>>
>>29302135
>>29302168
>>29302185
"Pretty good heh," You smile; raising and lowering your eyes brows at a rapid pace, "How do A.I.'s achieve intimate activities? Do you just simulate sex?"
"A.I.'s can't really have sex," Sai tells you, "However, there is a ILLEGAL program that can do just that, and guess who got it before the ship went into space." Sai says; sounding smug about it.
"Well, if it goes anywhere you should take her on a date."
"How," He asks, "I'm practically glued to this ship, and Jivaxia has to go into a hard drive to move anywhere out of the ship."

What do you do?
>>
>>29302201
Oh yeah forgot that but yeah I think we should ask later.
>>
>>29302116
Time to be overly dramatic.
And here I thought, we had something special!
>>
>>29302231
I don't know maybe make some sort of simulation? Anyway keep up the good work.
>>
>>29302231
I can probably build something for the 2 of you

Why is it illegal surely princess cadance would at least be a big supporter cannot be easy to go afainst a princess.
>>
>>29302231
A simulation?
>>
Stopping for the night. Pretty tired right now.
>>
>>29302284
Night hope you have better luck with having school tomorow
>>
bunp
>>
Bump for computer sex
>>
>>29303307
>>
>>29304282
>>
>>29304848
>>
>>29305267
>>
>>29305746
>>
>>29302254
>>29302258
>>29302259
"I don't know," You say, "A simulation? I could probably build something for the two of you. I thought Princess Candance would be a big support of A.I. sex?"
"Don't you remember The Crystal Empire separation?" He asks.
Oh yeah... That was messy.
"Do you even know how to build a robot?" Sai asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29306747
Not exactly my specialty but i know enough to build something basic
>>
>>29306747
Your lack of faith wounds me. Say it as dramatically as possible.
>>
>>29306765
>>29306807
"Your lack of faith wounds me," You say dramatically; exaggerating several poses, "It's not exactly my specialty, but I know enough to build something basic."
"Well... If you think you can do it, then do it. I'm not stopping you.
Javaxis lowers down from the ceiling at this point.
"Ygkktzzx!" She greets you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29306861
Say hello
>>
>>29306861
So is Sai treating you well?
>>
>>29306873
>>29306936
"Hello," You greet her, "Is Sai treating you well?"
"Ytkk," She says, "Sai xy ggtyxxz kgt kkgx. Yx kzzxtkg gttxzzxk tkxyg gk pirates."
A claw lowers down and she pats you on the head. She pulls away for a second before she starts playing with your mane.
"Ygttkxz ky gyttkykty." She comments; continuing to play with your mane.

What do you do?
>>
>>29306977
Let her i'm sure she is just trying to learn sai will step in if she is going to wound us.
Wait until she is done then go check on the child i like that kid.
>>
>>29306977
This is a really enjoyable feelings.
>>
>>29307002
>>29307022
You let her continue to mess with your mane. Enjoying a bit of the feelings from it.
After a minute or two Sai speaks up.
"Alright, come on Javaxia. We have things to translate."
Javaxia relents, although hesitantly and the two of them go into the roof.
You trot to the medical bay and enter it. Both of the adults were awake and were having a limited conversation with Quiet Vine and Fedot. The child sat on a table nearby, which you head towards.
"Ytgg yxkt tgyttkxz pirate." He says; pointing at you at the word: Pirate.
Did he just call you a pirate?

What do you do?
>>
>>29307144
Well that hurts
Ask sai to inform us when he figures out the word for no
>>
>>29307144
Excuse me, faking offense, but we are not pirates.
>>
>>29307173
>>29307176
"Well that hurts," You comment; faking offense, "But we are no pirates.
"Pfft! Yt-xzzk," He replies, "Ytk xyggxy gx xzyg. Gxx tykykxggz gyxz Caexeptae gx xzyg."
Prideful little guy.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29307298
Pat him on the head
Go ask vine if she has worked out what they eat.
>>
>>29307499
You pat him on the head and trot towards Vine.
"Have you worked out what they eat?" You ask her.
"Yeah." She nods.
She picks up one of the papers you got from the smaller ship in her magic. The child gets up from where he sits and walks up to her before taking the paper and shoving it into his mouth. Eating it.
"They eat that apparently." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29307575
Do we have any idea on where we can take them?
>>
>>29307575
This kid really don't trust us. what do you remember from the drawings they made?
>>
>>29307623
>>29307628
"Do we have any idea where we can take them?" You ask.
They both shake their heads.
"What about the drawings they made?"
"Drawings?" Fedot asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29307715
[insert stomach growing noise]
>>
>>29307836
*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
You all stop at that sound. The child stopping his eating.
*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!*
You all quickly realize that it was your stomach. The child doesn't seem to realize this though as he quickly takes off running.
He jumps onto a nearby table and tips it over before hiding behind it. Looking over the rim of it and looking right to left, using the table as a shield.
The adults just look at him like he's acting crazy.

What do you do?
>>
>>29307901
Well I'll be off make a meal for everyone. let head to the kitchen and make some food.
>>
>>29307915
"Well, I'll be off to make a meal for everyone." You tell them.
You trot off while Quiet Vine tried to coax the child out of his hiding spot.

You were now in the kitchen, but you've come upon a small problem: What to make for dinner, as it was around six thirty.
You could make something regular or you could give them more Minotaur food.

What do you do?
>>
>>29307999
Make some meat based minotaur food and something vegetarian for Vine.
>>
>>29308024
You decide to make one of your dad's favorites: A Gyro Burger, and Minotaur Vegetable Soup for Quiet Vine.
You make the burgers first as they would take the longest to make.
Several minutes in you're cooking and flipping the burgers, when you hear something shift behind you.
You turn around to see it's the child. Who Quiet Vine managed to coax out, and he managed to sneak here. There was no Argon here, but he seemed to be breathing just fine.
"...Xygttk kyzzx ytkkxxzkt?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29308119
Guessing he asked what we're doing. Tell him that we're making food for our crew.
>>
>>29308131
"I'm making food for my crew." You tell him.
The child is silent for a moment. Looking about.
"Ytk kxzzzttx pirate gtkzyk?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29308207
Alright, first of all, I don't know what you just asked. And second of all, I'm not a pirate.
>>
>>29308230
"Alright," You start, "First of all: I don't know what you just asked. And, second of all: I'm not a pirate."
The child huffs before walking up to where you're cooking.
"Pirate gtkzyk," He says slowly; pointing at the burger you were cooking, "Ky Ytk Kxzzzttx." He points at his mouth, making biting motions with his pincers.
He repeats these motions several times.

What do you do?
>>
>>29308285
...Siri? Is he asking me if I eat pirates or something?
>>
>>29308303
"...Siri? Is he asking me if I eat pirates or something?
"Kxzzzttx: Try. Gtkzyk: Food or paper," He tells you, "I think he's asking if he can try the burgers."

What do you do?
>>
>>29308358
Alright, but eat slowly.
>>
>>29308358
That depends. Did you analyze the paper yet? What's it made of? I don't want him to try the burgers if it's gonna be harmful for him.
>>
>>29308367
There are ways of eating food that your unsure is safe. The body is designed to defend itself after all.
>>
>>29308365
>>29308367
"That depends," You say, "Did you analyze the paper yet? What's it made of?"
"It's made similar to that of a cookie... a cookie that's also a paper: Sugar, flour, salt, eggs, and several other things known and unknown."
So it should safe.
"Alright," You say; handing him a burger patty and putting the rest in buns, "But, eat it slowly."
The child looks down at the burger and takes a big bite out of it. He takes a few slow bites before his eyes widen.
He looks down at it and starts scarfing the patty down.

What do you do?
>>
>>29308440
They seem to like protein.
>>
>>29308440
Looks like we gotta make some extra burgers.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29308440
Lets make some extra for the other 2 then.
>>
>>29309603
>>
>>29310131
>>
>inb4 they all die from the burgers
>>
>>29310469
>>
>>29308450
>>29308465
>>29308672
"They seem to like protein," You mutter, "Looks like I gotta make some extra burgers."
The child nods as you throw a few more burgers onto the pan you were cooking with.

Some time has past and dinner was now finished. Several patties laid on a plate with three sitting in front of three of the four chairs. The forth one having Quiet Vine's Vegetable Soup.
You were about to call your crew when you see the child sneakily trying to get another patty from under the table. His hand slowly reaching for one of the patties.

What do you do?
>>
>>29311845
Don't steal other peoples food.
>>
>>29311867
"Don't steal other people's food." You tell him with a grin.
He quickly stops and sits down and giving you the look that says: "I wasn't doing anything!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29311928
Of course you weren't rolls eyes.
>>
>>29311928
Give him the "I don't believe you" look.
Hey Sai, can you call everyone to the kitchen, dinner is ready.
>>
>>29311965
>>29311969
You give him the: I don't believe you look" along with an eye roll.
"Sai, can you call everyone to the kitchen? Dinner is ready."
A minute later Quiet Vine, Eagle, and Fedot come into the kitchen. Eagle was covered in grease, having gotten it on her mane and coat.
"I was... looking at the smaller ship." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29312036
Time to eat?
>>
>>29312281
"Time to eat then." You say.
All of you sit down and start eating. The child made multiple attempts to swipe some food, but each attempt was driven back.
After several minutes the four of you have finished eating. All of you satisfied.
"Hey Rust," Sai says, "Do you want to continue our course to the solar system?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29312359
We'll have to talk to everyone, I mean we could keep on exploring but I think we should find out where our guests came from.
>>
>>29312380
"I'll have to talk to everyone," You tell him, "We could keep exploring, but I think we should fine out where our guests came from."
"We should probably keep going," Fedot suggests, "If they have an outpost out here then they'll at least have a planet of some kind close by. Probably in a nearby system."
Quiet Vine nods in agreement while Eagle just kinda shrugs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29312478
Lets continue while we try to figure out where we can take them.
>>
>>29312478
Let continue. Hey Sai How the progress on the reaper chip?
>>
>>29312506
>>29312521
"Let's continue," You tell them, "We can figure out where we can take them while we go. Sai, how's the progress on the Reaper chip?"
"Progress is finished," He tells you, "Reapers apparently have long lifespans as I've managed to restore about... five thousand years worth of video recordings. I've also managed to figure out the origin of the satellite we found, but I'm not sure you'll like to hear how far away it went."

What do you do?
>>
>>29312632
Eh I think I can handle it but wow we won't be able to see all those videos in our lifespan hehe.
>>
>>29312692
"I think I can handle it," You tell him, "But, I won't be able to see all those videos in my lifespan hehe."
"It'd take about thirty one generations of ponies to go through the entire thing, maybe more," He says, "Nevermind that though... The origin of the satellite we found is about 90,000 light years away. All the way across our galaxy, but with our current flight technology and if we cut the power to everything, but the sails it'll take a little under... six years."

What do you do?
>>
>>29312840
On a two year mission. Interesting, but no thanks. Found any videos that hint at the Reaper's origin, technology, or mission?
>>
>>29312884
"On a two year mission. Interesting, but no thanks. Found any videos that hint at the Reaper's origins, technology, or mission?"
"I've managed to get a shortened history of them through their videos," He says, "I can tell you it if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>29312978
Sure.
>>
>>29312978
Sure thing Sai.
>>
>>29313000
>>29313015
"Sure thing Sai."
"Alright. Here it goes," He says, "The Reapers were one of the first races in the universe, having the most advance technology at the time. They built an empire on conquests that consisted of ten different galaxies. They view all other races as lower than themselves, wiping entire races off of the universe and any that joined them were 'indoctrinated:' Their best features put into the Reapers for the betterment of their race. After some time, a coalition of nineteen different galaxies fought the Reapers, seeking to end their terror. It started badly for the coalition. Losing a string of battles in the beginning. Then it turned around as they started winning battles after battles. They quickly started to advance into the Reaper's empire. Wiping their home planet off the face of the universe with a great weapon. The Reaper's fled into exile after their home planet was destroyed. What remained of them fleeing to the edge of their empire, to a frozen planet with an ocean covered with miles of ice. They hid themselves under the ice of this planet, living in the water in hiding slowly rebuilding themselves. They have apparently came out of hiding a little over two weeks ago."

What do you do?
>>
>>29313117
The location of this planet? Also, what about the means of getting around?
>>
>>29313117
And people actually wanted to abandon the corpse. HA!
>>
>>29313117
Well if we ever find this coalition we can give them the target to nuke it (destroy it).
>>
>>29312840
Well fug
I think maybe we should still try to head in that general direction we know there language at least made it out here from the warning on the scanner, so we might still get to meet a human anyway.
>>29313117
We better warn somebody of the reapers return the moment we find civilisation.
>>
>>29313164
>>29313184
>>29313232
>>29313310
"And the voices in my head wanted to abandon the corpse. HA!"
"Voices?"
"Don't worry about it," You deadpan, "Is there a location of this planet?"
"Yes, but it's been encrypted. A very good encryption at that."
"Do they have any means of getting around?"
"They had a bunch of ships, but they lost all of them when they went into exile as well as the means of making them. They can survive in space so they can fly in space without ships."
"Well, if we ever find this coalition we can give them the target to nuke it or something."
"That war was 5.4 billion years ago so I doubt that the coalition is still, well... a coalition. But, who knows. Anything can happen."
Snowflake quickly runs up to you before climbing up you and hiding. The child appears a bit later, brandishing a knife. He was apparently hunting Snowflake, as soon as he sees him hiding behind you he starts approaching.

What do you do?
>>
>>29313329
Time to be stern with the kid. This is our ship and there are rules.
>>
>>29313329
Ask vine to magic the knife away from him.
Sai can you keep an eye on the kid and tell me when he is acting up.
>>
>>29313329
Kid wants to be a warrior lets play a violent videogame with him, something that can be picked up easily without needing to read instructions.
>>
>>29313404
Doom?
>>
>>29313329
Pick up Snowflake and try to get the knife from him without hurting him (too much).
>>
>>29313419
I was thinking a fighting game but that does seem a good choice.
>>
>>29313383
>>29313393
>>29313404
>>29313419
>>29313423
>>29313446
You pick Snowflake up and try to get the knife away from the child. After nearly getting cut several times Quiet Vine takes the knife with her magic and pulls it away. Much to surprise of the child.
"This is our ship and there are rules," You tell him sternly, "One of them being: Don't hunt the animals! ...Sai, can you keep an eye on the kid and tell me when he's acting up?"
"Sure."
You decide to show the child one of your video games. You find that Curiosity was unharmed as she hid herself.

Since the kid wanted to be a warrior you decided to get out of your games. Specifically: Ruin.
You did have four different Ruin games to choose from: Ruin, Ruin 2, Ruin 3, and RUIN being the most recent one being released a little over a year ago.
You choose RUIN as it was one of the easier ones to get into and learn.
You put the game in and it quickly starts up. The child seems amazed by the flashing images. Going up to the screen and trying to grab something from it, but no luck on that.

What do you do?
>>
>>29313553
Show him how to use the controller.
>>
>>29313581
This
>>
>>29313581
>>29313596
You start to show him the controller. Showing him what the joysticks and buttons do. After several minutes he seems to get it and start playing.
Only to die after he encounters his first enemy. The words: You died, appearing on the screen.
"Yggg xztkkt?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29313723
You know the controls so now you just gotta git gud. Good luck m8!
>>
>>29313723
Show him how to try again.
>>
>>29313750
>>29313781
"You know the controls," You tell him; pushing the retry button for him, "Now you just gotta get good. Good luck mate."
With a determined look he continues playing.

His progress was slow. Dying several times to several different enemies, but he was slowly getting better.
After about thirty minutes he was finally at the next area of the first level. A platform with no floor below it and no guard rails.
He explores a bit, only to fall into the abyss below the platform. Jumping a bit when his character lands with a crunch.
He stares at game over screen again. Staring at it with what you assume to be silent anger.

What do you do?
>>
>>29313883
Give it a moment if he does not start it up again pop in something easier
>>
>>29313924
You give him a moment. His look of anger continues for a few seconds before being replaced by determination.
He pushes the button again and starts over.

An hour later he finishes the first level. He appears to be proud of this accomplishment as he jumps up and starts cheering.
He then yawns shortly after. You look at the time to find that it was 9:00.

What do you do?
>>
>>29313996
Let's bring him to the adults and congratulate him on being so determined
>>
>>29313996
Daaaaaaw
>>29314017
This
>>
>>29314017
>>29314023
You have to physically prevent your heart from melting right there. It was hard, but you managed to hold a "Daaaaaaaaw" back.
The two of you turn off the game and you start to bring him to the adults.
"Nice job on being so determined." You congratulate him.
"Ygtk," He says, "Zx pirate gttkxzzxz tkkttxz txzk ytk Tykyktzxk!"
You bring him to the adults and he excitingly runs up to the female. Telling her what he did today, possibly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29314109
Lets ask sai what progress he has made on language.
>>
>>29314130
"Sai, what progress have you made on language?" You ask.
"Ygtk: Yeah," He starts, "Zk: The or those. Txzk: Mess. And, Ytk: Me."

What do you do?
>>
>>29314203
I guess he was saying he made a mess of the demons.
Lets head to bed.
>>
>>29314203
Alright, Let see how eagle is doing with the ship.
>>
>>29314203
Anything in the reaper's recordings show how their ammo is made?
>>
>>29314236
>>29314239
>>29314241
"Guess he was saying he made a mess of the demons," You mutter, "Anything in the Reaper's recordings how their ammo is made?"
"All it shows is them blending the liquid," He says, "Nothing else. Sorry."
You decide to check on how Eagle was doing. You trot over to the landing pod room and are about to open the door when the door opens and Eagle comes out. Covered in grease.
No really. She was covered in grease. Her red and blue mane? Black. Her white coat? Black. Her hooves? Black.
The two of you just stare at each other. The only sound being the dripping of grease.

What do you do?
>>
>>29314239
Oh yeah i forgot about that
>>29314236
Change my vote to checking on eagles progressx
>>
>>29314351
Having fun?
>>
>>29314351
Have you found or achived anything.
Tell her about the kid playing ruin she might think its cool
>>
>>29314351
You must been really busy with that small ship.
>>
>>29314372
This
>>
>>29314372
>>29314383
>>29314385
>>29314397
"Having fun?" You ask her.
"Kinda," She shrugs, "Besides a bunch of grease. It's fine."
"Have you found or achieved anything?"
"Not yet. I've been pretty busy though."
"Hey Eagle," You smile, "I got the kid to play RUIN. Cool, huh?"
"That's pretty cool," She smiles, "Might turn him into a gamer- *ACK!* Ugh, swallowed some grease!"

What do you do?
>>
Looks like bump limit has been reached. I'm gonna stop for the night then. I'll make a new thread tomorrow.
>>
>>29314410
Speaking of grease, how did you manage to completely cover yourself in it?
>>
>>29314410
Suggest that she gets cleaned up and she call it a night.
>>
>>29314410
Ask to see the fried engine she was talking about.
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.