[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a flat with 2 other guys, each stay in our own rooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2385.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_2385.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>live in a flat with 2 other guys, each stay in our own rooms and I hide my powerlevel.
>dont let the other see my room, full of pony stuff
>go away for christmas, one guy stays at the flat for the holidays
>he let friends stay round while we were gone without asking the rest of us
>no guest room so let them sleep in our rooms
>come home today
>room is a mess
>posters have fallen down
>pony toys on shelf all knocked over
>custom printed daki which I hid under the bed is all ripped up
>pillow itself has holes poked in and the stuffing pulled out
>too embarrassed to say anything to my flatmate because I dont want to show it to him and say "what happened to this"

WHY DO NORMIES DO THIS?
>>
>>29273602
>mobileshitter
>NORMIES MIRITE ROBOTS, QUITE ORIGINALLY
sucks to be you, faggot.
>>
>>29273602
>having posters and pony toys
You were asking for it
Sorry about your daki though
>>
>>29273630
>taking a photograph with a phone makes me a normie

if it was posted from a phone it would be called "image"
>>
>>29273602
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1444868032547.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444868032547.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>
I'm revoking your waifu license for being a total pussy bitch.
>>
>>29273602
Be a fucking man an face em.
Destroying one's proterty is not ok.
>>
>to embarrassed to say anything
I have no sympathy you cuck. You let it happen. You let them stay there and you won't say anything now that it's all fucked up.

Complain to manager/landlord if they don't pay for damages. Simple.
>>
>>29273602
Screw embarrassment. They legally owe you money for all the property damage they have caused as well as an intrusion of your privacy. Don't be a faggot for once and show that you can stand up for yourself like a man.
>>
>>29273749
>You let them stay there
I had no say in the matter and no idea it even happened until I got back
>>
>>29273799
Ok, so that makes it even worse that you aren't saying anything. Don't be a fuckin cuck. If you are too physically weak to fight them then take it to management if they don't pay up. tell them they owe you money for going in your room and breaking shit. If they try and fight it tell them to pay you the ____ amount or you'll talk to the landlord or manager. It sounds like you're a college student at an apartment complex like me. Either he pays or he gets kicked out. Being irresponsible and destructive is grounds for something. I guarantee they broke something in their lease doing what they did. Grow a spine kid. Don't live your life like this.
>>
>>29273602
If he gives you shit for property that was damaged on his watch then give him even more shit for doing something without the permission of everybody else and being acquainted with a bunch of niggers. It's nice you tried to hide your powerlevel, but if you're concerned about him thinking you're a weirdo after everything that he did and let happen then he is not your only problem. Even if this would be embarrassing for you at least none of that stuff was disrespectful when hidden away unlike your flatmate's actions.

tl;dr stand up for yourself
>>
>>29273602
This is why I live alone.
>>
File: 1471120234098.gif (31KB, 417x290px) Image search: [Google]
1471120234098.gif
31KB, 417x290px
>>29274017
Sure thing anon.
>>
>>29273602
More importantly, what will YOU do about it.
>>
>I'm mad that a faggot wrecked my stuff but I'm too much of a doormat to confront anyone about it

Guess what? Until you make it someone's problem, no one is going to care.
>>
File: goldenface distorted.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
goldenface distorted.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>29273602
Lmao OP you're an absolute faglord. No words or reaction images can describe it.
Just go up to him and demand money back for destroyed shit and ask him why the fuck would he let them into a room that's not his.
I mean your powerlevel is revealed anyway you have nothing to lose. If he makes more problems and you're too much of a pussy to beat him, call the cops.
>>29273657
Kill me, Pete. I'm tired of this bullshit.
>>
>>29273602
Grow a fucking spine.

"What the fuck were you doing in my room while I was out?" Is a perfectly legit problem.

The point isn't your power level, it's that this guy went into your room while you were away and wrecked your stuff. No sane human being is gonna let that slide.
>>
>>29273602
OOOOPPPPP WHAT THE FUCK STAND UP FOR YOURSELF YOU RETARDED KEK FAGGOT

FUUUUUUCKK YOU MADE ME SO FUCKING MADF

PUNISH THEM!!!!!
>>
guess the guy saw that you have shit taste i waifu
he did the right thing
>>
>>29274050
It's nice owning your own property, you should try it sometime anon.
>>
>>29273657
Pill me, Keet.
>>
>>29273657
Kill me, Pete.
>>
>>29273657
Kill me, Pete.
>>
File: oodism.gif (123KB, 200x101px) Image search: [Google]
oodism.gif
123KB, 200x101px
>>29274157
>revealing your power level in such a retarded manner
>>
File: 1484434798474.jpg (7KB, 130x162px) Image search: [Google]
1484434798474.jpg
7KB, 130x162px
>>29273602
OP, youre fucking terrible at hiding your power level. Im actually sorry for your pillow, nobody should have that happen to their waifu, but youre a faggot for having the posters and toys in plain sight. That was just asking for it honestly. Still, stick up for you and your waifu and do something to them in a fit of autistic rage
>>
>>29273602
post pics of room then faggot, lets see the damage
>>
>>29275027
I've tidied most of it. It was just posters fallen down and stuff knocked over on my shelf.
the only irrepairable damage was to the daki
>>
>>29275053
then tell us OP, after reading all these comments, what are you going to do about this?
>>
File: u a shit.jpg (50KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
u a shit.jpg
50KB, 600x812px
>>29274605
>pic related

>>29273602
OP, I swear to god you had better do something about this.
If your story is true, there is nothing less-cool than some faggot messing with your shit while you're not around.
Power level is irrelevant at this point, you just don't fuck with another dude's stuff
>>
File: man.png (315KB, 417x647px) Image search: [Google]
man.png
315KB, 417x647px
>>29273602
instead of wasting money on merch you could've moved away and live alone like a decent human being
also, you're pussy and cant stand up for your own shit

kys
>>
>>29275060
Its too late. Ill just buy another one.
>>
>>29273657
Kill OP, Pete. It's the only thing that will go right in his life. Don't make him wait.
>>
>>29273602
Dude, don't shitpost on /mlp/, report this to the police and get justice, they're looking at vandalism of someone's property, they're gonna get time for that.
>>
>>29275180
>implying id reveal my powerlevel to the police
kill me already Pete
>>
File: rsz_bj.png (35KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_bj.png
35KB, 144x144px
In all seriousness you need to stand up for yourself and deal with your shitty roommates. Privacy is sacred and most people normie or not should know better and respect it. I live with a roommate whom is not a brony, not really a gamer, has an armory of guns, literally a ladies man, goes to the gym and has a big truck. typical douche cannon yeah? (Hes cool as fuck honestly) Me? I'm a gamer, watches anime a brony, goes to the gym, a gun enthusiast and think pone are attractive. He knows i'm a brony and doesn't care but If he ever invaded my room without my consent i would beat him senseless because he doesn't know how to use his muscles. You need to go up to him and dig this problem from the root because its going to happen again if you don't. Sure you may get beat but then its a legal problem. ((IMO you need to take a beating or two in your lifetime it will wake you up. Also what would Rara think? She doesn't want no pussy as her stallion boyo. GO FUCK HIM UP!! Who knows maybe fighting will make y'all better friends.))
>>
>>29275135
How do you have the money to do this if you have to live with roomates? You're powerlevel is out now. Not demanding proper reimbursment won't change that. It will only make them disrepect you more.
>>
>>29273602
Why the fuck did you not replace the doorknob to your room with one that locks that only you have the key to and lock your shit up while you're away?
>>
>>29275219
Ok then, be a little faggot, let people walk all over your shit. Or be a man and do something about it.
>>
>>29275219
The police are here to uphold the law, not bother about your TV show tastes. I can guarantee you most policemen have seen much weirder stuff than barony merch.

The same applies to the landlord or college. You pay them money, they give you a flat, as long as you abide to the contract, don't break the law and don't damage stuff (like your flatmate did) they don't give a shit about your hobbies.
>>
>>29273602

Jesus, I could never have a roommate, I need my privacy. The day my grandparents house became mine I boarded all the windows and replaced all the locks. I sold all the furniture and put private property signs all around. I have my setup in the basement and only ever really go out for food.

I've been living off of their money for years.
>>
>>29275290
Living. The dream.

if true
>>
>>29273765

Kek

>Here we have a damaged Pillow Case picturing a sexualized pony from My Little Pony, they retail on average for around 80 dollars

>Here we have the anons My Little Pony doll..

ACTION FIGURE *Anon spurges out in the court room*

>Right, We have a Unicorn Action Figure depicting..

TWILIGHT IS AN ALICORN REEEEEEEEEEE, IMPLYING WINGS REEEEEE

>Audience has a collective sigh on top of all there cringe.

Holy shit.
>>
>>29273602
Confront him, faggot. If you're a man, you're obligated to not be a little bitch and confront someone when they've fucked with your shit. Never back down, especially when you're in the right like this situation.
>>
>>29275219
I can understand wanting to preserve the appearance of normalcy in the presence of human beings, but what do you care what cops think of you? They're part of the machine of society, and I mean that in a good way. They're less than strangers. Their opinion of you does not matter as long as they're in uniform.
>>
File: green when.png (775KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
green when.png
775KB, 1200x1200px
>>29273602
Here's what ya do, Anon...

Buy a Godzilla dakimakura, sneak it into flatmate's room.

Acquire another one.
And another.
Fuck it, buy an army of them.
An army of Godzilla dakimakuras, as many as you can.

Now, hide them someplace he won't think about, then, place one on his bed each day. He will remove the first one on the first day. Doesn't matter, next day there's another one. Third day, another one, and so on. Endless. Godzilla. Bodypillows. And he'll be scared.

For added sweetness, put in used tissues inside his regular pillows.

Next, I want you to do me a favor.

Wake up at three a.m. and play the show on it loudly as you can, hiding the remote under the couch cushions. Then, quickly flee to your bedroom, and if he questions you, deny everything. You were asleep is all. Do the same the next night, but leave a Godzilla dakimakura sitting on the couch with a controller on it, watching "Godzilla's Revenge". Deny ever more.

Even better, start making food quietly at night and say you didn't do it.

Then pay someone to hind in your house one night in a Godzilla suit, and have him sneek in bed with your flatmate. I will be this man if you need me too.

ORRRRRRRR......

Play it cool. Laugh. I know you're angry, but don't be. Just calm down, chuckle. Laugh it off with your flatmates. Damage control by playing it cool is effective--just don't be autistic. Tell them, "hey, everybody's got there thing, and, yeah, mine's weird, but at least I don't have cum in a jar."
>>
>>29273602
Holy shit OP, you willingly let your waifu get used by multiple normies. She probably blew them all and your torn up rarity is stained from bukkake. There is no better way to express how much of a cuck you are than this post.
>>
File: original.gif (2MB, 286x237px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
2MB, 286x237px
>>29275399
>laugh at it
>hahaha yeah you guys completely destroyed my room and all my belongings, but it was just a prank bro!!! haha you silly guys, say when is your one black friend coming over again?
>>
>>29273602
I'm sorry for you OP. You need to stand up for yourself but I still empathise. If someone did that to my waifu I'd be distraught.
>>
>>29275399
>play it cool
>laugh it off when someone invades your space and trashed your room
Do you have any pride at all? You're a disgrace.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.