[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

File: FoE.PgctShamrock cover (2).png (369KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE.PgctShamrock cover (2).png
369KB, 900x900px
A CYOA(Choose your own adventure) about an experimental pony hybrid that was forced out of it's Stable and into a crazy quest into the Wastelands of the Fallout Equestria(ish) universe.
(Visit the previous thread to get an idea of what's happening, over at >>29250994 )
>>
File: FOE.PjctSHAMROCK pg7.png (272KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FOE.PjctSHAMROCK pg7.png
272KB, 900x900px
(LAST POST)

The name of the hospital has been lost to the ages, because ever since the mega-spells hit, it's been called "The Cursed Hospital" (Real Creative) or "Broken Wing Hospital", the second was based on a ghost story that explained that pegasai that went to the hospital wouldn't come back, and if they did, they were either heavily irradiated and or had broken wings or there wings ripped completely off.
The actually history behind it however it is shrouded in history and those that go there never come back, even scarier is the myth that a massive mutant lives somewhere beneath it in a collapsed mine, only accessible through the hospital's basement, waiting to get free.
For help however, you should go to the nearby bar, there's usually mercs for hire, including the one that saved your life, although, he showed more interest in you than just a potential target and or bounty.

Should you leave and get your items? Or do something else?
>>
>>29268621
wow another fallout equestria cyoa. how original
>>
>>29268630
If this quest is being posted in multiple places, which place gets priority for inputs?
>>
>>29268630
Why did we leave the stable in the first place? Can we have a full body shot of the main character? We should at least introduce ourself to them.
>>
>>29269076
Read the previous thread.

>>29268630
Let's get our items.
>>
>>29268621
Ho boy now. This looks promising. Let me just, take a look at the last thread.
>>
>>29268621
You know at first glance I thought the gas canister was the mouth.
>>
File: FoE PgctSHAMROCK PG8.png (223KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
FoE PgctSHAMROCK PG8.png
223KB, 900x1100px
You put your clawed hooves forward so they can release you. When they finish with all 8, you slowly rise off of the medical bed, creaking under your massive weight.
You look over yourself and make sure everything is in place, light grey fur(and lots of it), large body, 4 claws on each fore-hoof, scales splotched here and there along your body, a dragon-like tail and 4 expansive white feathered wings.
You go to the mirror and check your face and head, aurburn-red hair, silver scales under eyes, bright green eyes.
Everything checks out.

As your looking yourself over, the nurse trots over and takes a few photos of you. After all that she takes the photos and places them in a small journal, a few moments of silence she hands you your coat that you wore on your way out of the stable.

*Navy Blue Rad Coat Aquired!*

"Do you know what you are?" She asks you, trying not to offend you in any way. You answer by explaining you were an experiment from a hybrid project before the war(the war took place 16 years ago, the bombs fell 14 and a half years ago, and the land became hospitable barely enough 10 years ago, you're still very young).
She asks what gender you are since you look female, but you have a large and broad body. You explain you're neutral.

She asks why you left the vault, you try your best to answer her question but your memories are a bit fuzzy, though you know they're coming back, just slowly. You struggle for a bit,but
manage, your were.... voted! No you volunteered, yeah that's it! You volunteered because the vault was in trouble with living space and supplies. The answer seems to have been sufficient enough.
"Can you tell me your name?"
You stop and start again in your thought, mixing up your friends names and the names of stories, you can't get a hold of anything solid, just your ID number from the labs and your
nickname, 2069 and "Hybrid"

What's your name? make a new one, or remember?
>>
>>29269393
Wow that concussion really did a number on this big blok. Hybrid is a lame name. How's about bogs?

And another thing. How does this cyoa work? Does the MC takes commands from here, your DA, and your tumblr? Or just here and you post current events in your DA and tumblr?
>>
>>29269324
I didn't see anything about why we were leaving, only that we were leaving.
>>
>>29269471
Sorry. *Bigs. Ment to say Bigs. It's not very original, but everyone will accept it because....well its pretty obvious why.
>>
>>29269477
Check the OP for first thread of the cyoa. It's.....it really won't take you that long to catch up. It only takes 10 minutes tops.
>>
>>29269480
This
>>
>>29269393
This is for you. Hope this helps.
https://www.anonpone.com/advice
http://www.tgchan.org/wiki/Advice_for_Running_a_Quest
https://www.4chan.org/faq#what4chan
>>
>>29269393
>You explain you're neutral.
Does that mean we're a hermaphrodite or that we have nothing between our legs?
>>
>>29269600
Unless the MC's entire digestive system is "magical" So they never use the restroom, they need some way to expel waste out of their body. Does the Dragon hybrid (they're called kirins) have some anus or do they just throw up their waste? Or do they not require food to survive? Is there no need to expel waste as their body reprocesses everything?
>>
Yes it does have an anus to exactly el waste, yes it's a Herm and the only time they vomit is when the body is exposed to poison, disease and things that aren't normally digested or can't be digested. Basically just foriegn substances.
>>
>>29269629
I was talking about genitalia. I know the basic necessities for living creatures, I was curious about reproductive organs.
>>
*expel* wastes, sorry
>>
>>29269706
Yeah sorry. I was just confused about the gender thing. I assumed it didn't have any male or female reproductive organs.
>>
Don't worry it's my pleasure! And I can understand why it's cinfusing, sorry for not clarifying at first.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 208x208px
>>29269393
>clawed hooves
>4 wings
>dragon tail
>no genetalia

hAha wHaT
fuck outta here my man
>>
>>29269825
> yes it's a Herm
Looks like all the genitalia actually.
>>
It does indeed have genatalia, it's a Herm( short for hermaphrodite)
>>
Anywho, does anyone have any name suggestions? If not I'll just revert it to the default, unless you guys want something random.
Also another anonymous suggested the name "Bigs" if you guys want that.
>>
>>29269849
>>29269539
Buddy, please, read these
>>
>>29269880
One said Bigs and another agreed with him. Also, read some of >>29269539 . It can be quite helpful.
>>
>>29269880
I don't usually care about names but since they came out of a stable how about Belle? That might not be pony enough though.
>>
>>29269880

Would you mind just stopping this until you figure out what it is you're actually doing and how to do it? I think you're putting all of us through unnecessary difficulty.
>>
>>29269880
Biggs would be better
>>
Okay sorry, it's been a slow and dragging day, I'll go and unfuck myself, just give me a moment.
>>
You know you can quote posts right
Anyway this looks interesting I might give it a read later tonight.
>>
File: FoE PgctSHAMROCK PG9.png (172KB, 900x584px) Image search: [Google]
FoE PgctSHAMROCK PG9.png
172KB, 900x584px
You sit there for a while,fishing out and sorting through hundreds of names in your head. Until something clicks and lands on something solid.

"Lillllll..... Lily.... Lily of... Lily of-f-f-f-fuuuuuu...."

"Are you oka-"

"THE VALLEY! Lily of the Valley!" you shout, cutting off the nurse's sentence right before she can finish.

"Lily of the Valley? That's a new one, but why does it sound so familiar?" The nurse begins to trail off again, rummaging through old worn documents and books, looking for something. She gives up and yawns, trudging up another floor and wishing you goodnight as she disappears out of your sight.

It's just you now, you and your thoughts, and the hundreds of voices in your head and-
What's this? You think to yourself as you pull an item from one of the inner pockets.
>>
The item, whatever it is, is quite weighty, but far from heavy. It hangs off of a long, thin, silver chain. You pull it out all the way to reveal a gem. The sight alone however, brings back many memories. Many nights you spent with this gem hugged to your fluffy chest when you were young, whenever it seemed like the chill air nipped a bit more at you then before, or if you just wanted something warm close. Sometimes for comfort, for when a horrifying thought crossed your mind and hung in the air around you, no matter how long its been, even today, you still do so.
And no matter how long you've pondered over the years, you can never figure out it's colour, or pattern, it seems to constantly shift colours, and small white specks glisten and fade at every moment. As if a whole world was within that crystal, and you'd never find it nor it's meaning behind just the crystal.

You, sit there and ponder over some more memories before you decide it's time to go, hooking the chain around your neck.
You make sure your not leaving anything behind that might be yours.

Items: *Navy Rad Coat* + *Strange Crystal Necklace* + *Ticket*

You leave the medical bay and head outside.
>>
File: FoE PgctSHAMROCK PG10.png (153KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE PgctSHAMROCK PG10.png
153KB, 900x900px
*Strange Crystal Necklace*
>>
>>29269825
See ya my fellow shit lord.
>>
>>29270625
Seriously QM. Just take a moment to read through the links from >>29269539 . Are you seeing a pattern here? Fuck it I'll help you out a bit here. Geez man.

Using ">" will highlight text Green to either quote something or to help distinguish between characters, like this....
>Main character: "your face is fucking stupid."
Generic npc: cries

Using ">>########" is for......ok I'm not sure how to describe it. It's like linking to or quoting to certain post. QM's (quest master) typically include some of those ">>" links so everyone knows what suggestions they are accepting.
>>
>>29270362
Whaaaaaaaaaat? . . . Well uh, ok then. I'm not sure why you choose Lily of the Valley over Bags. It's probably for story plot reasons.
>>
>>29271156
*bigs
>>
>>29270625
A strange crystal that's constantly shifting. Interesting.
>>
>>29270625
Ooooooooh I think I understand now. You do the asks from your Tumblr blog and post the what happens here in /mlp/. Am I right?
>>
>>29270362
The fuck? Where was Lily of The Valley suggested? You shouldn't ask your players "what name guys" then proceed to just disregard it with no explanation.
>>
>>29271992
The "Lily of the Valley" suggestion probably came from their Tumblr ask, or DA. No sure.
>>
The reason why I called the character "Lily of the Valley" is because that's what the original name was, and after suggesting which name should be picked, it was very differed in which, and someone said to not put you through "unnecessary difficulty".
Now that I read that again however, I believe that was on another topic.... (shit)
>>
>>29272102
Duuuuuuuuuude. How is this going to work if you'll be working from both your tumblr and here?
>>
>>29272102
Bigs or Biggs was the consensus. Lily of the Valley sounds absolutely ridiculous. It's more of a buffalo name than something a pony would get.
>>
>Duuuuuuuuuude. How is this going to work if you'll be working from both your tumblr and here?

I'll make it work.
Also, I finally got the rules and stats finished, the basic idea is just a D10 vs a D10 dice, the stats only act as a modifier to help with it (Example; You armwrestle, your strength modifier is +1 so you roll a D10 +1 and the enemy's stat modifier is -1 in strength, you both roll a D5, so it ends as D5 +1 vs D5 -1, YOU WIN!). Other than that and the stats themselves, there's not much to talk about, everything else is just, well, this.

If your curious you can find them here -

Rules - http://sirdigsalot.tumblr.com/post/155880430932/workings-of-foe-ps

STATS - http://sirdigsalot.tumblr.com/post/153692325332/the-character-sheet-is-worked-into-the-game-with
>>
>Bigs or Biggs was the consensus. Lily of the Valley sounds absolutely ridiculous. It's more of a buffalo name than something a pony would get.

It's the meaning of what it's name means, or was based off of. It's a botanist(or something similar, because I don't know much of dick diddly), one of the many many plants that caught her eye when it was young was "Convallaria" or "Lily of the Valley". A bunch of other outside forces also considered it to name itself that.
>>
>>29272380
We didn't have any of that information to work off of when choosing that name. So the MC is a botanist? Anything else that's been left out? Also Convallaria is better than Lily of the valley, but if we're going with this name than Lily is a good nickname since it isn't as much of a mouthful.
>>
>>29272427
I've looked over your rules and I've noticed a few problems. Roleplaying is not allowed on 4chan, so a single player can't be given control over a single character. Also, I've noticed that your borrowing mechanics from Fallout: Venus and even though it isn't against any rules, allowing us to make our own events is a rather dangerous notion. As far as the rolling system, it might work, but it might also attract attention of some people that are obsessed with systems. They can get kinda intense. Lastly, /mlp/'s CYOA community has a dedicated thread for discussion ( >>29270978 ) which you can post when you start a session or ask for advice so you won't fill up the quest thread with this kind of stuff.
>>
We didn't have any of that information to work off of when choosing that name. So the MC is a botanist? Anything else that's been left out? Also Convallaria is better than Lily of the valley, but if we're going with this name than Lily is a good nickname since it isn't as much of a mouthful.

Actually that's what I was planning,
and the character details are at the Stat page,
but just make a quick a rundown. She studied in botany and medicine(mostly, but she studied in just about everything, there's no bonus for that though), shes never seen the sun (yet) nor been in the real world until just a hours ago (Story-wise), shes never held a weapon or anything close other than a scalpel, knife and pickaxe. However, what she lacks in experience she makes up for intelligence and charisma, not only that but shes become rather adaptive over the years, meaning being hot or cold won't always be a huge deal. Her digestive system has also been hardened by her genetics and being tested on has led to some unknown side-affects. However, her body has been known to be TOO adaptive at times(which will be revealed later). On her bad side however, being stuck in small, cramped space your entire life means you couldn't do much to exercise
You also look like a mutant, meaning misunderstandings are a possibility among normal settlers.
Continuous testing on you with experimental magics and serums has taken it's toll on you, meaning certain serums and drugs will have negative effect.
And that's about it.
>>
>I've looked over your rules and I've noticed a few problems. Roleplaying is not allowed on 4chan, so a single player can't be given control over a single character. Also, I've noticed that your borrowing mechanics from Fallout: Venus and even though it isn't against any rules, allowing us to make our own events is a rather dangerous notion. As far as the rolling system, it might work, but it might also attract attention of some people that are obsessed with systems. They can get kinda intense. Lastly, /mlp/'s CYOA community has a dedicated thread for discussion ( >>29270978 → ) which you can post when you start a session or ask for advice so you won't fill up the quest thread with this kind of stuff.

You make a good point, and I don't intend on allowing just one person to take over the character.
And I've never done this before, so things are going to quirky and strange, I'm just getting the first step out is all.
>>
>>29272102
>Now that I read that again however, I believe that was on another topic....

Yes, what I meant was that you clearly have no idea of how to run a CYOA on /mlp/ and there's no reason to condemn yourself to failure by jumping in to something before you actually have an idea of how to do it. Have you even read any of the other CYOAs here?
>>
>>29271146
This is a reply. I'm quoting your number to know that I am replying to you. This is directed to you, not any of the random other posts that it might possibly make sense to take it as a reply to.

This is made easy by clicking on the post number on any post.
>>
>>29273431
Right
>>
>>29274288
Bump
>>
>>29270625
Is there no other way to repay the dept? That hospital sounds ominous, and it would be a tragedy to lose wings.
>>
>>29275278
They did use rare medical supplies on us.
>>
>>29275339
>>29272620
And? So what if they used a rare healing medication? It would be pointless to send us some place that would guaranteeour death. Healing the hybrid only to send her on a death run to pick up medications would be just.....idiotic. there has to be another means to pay off the dept in increments, or at least "level up" some more until we enter the Fo:E equivalent of the Dunwich building.
>>
>>29275377
We do have the option of recruiting an early party member. Also, I believe the reason they want us to go to a hospital is to replace it rather than reimbursing them.
>>
>>29275524
If you read the last thread, you'don't know that these idiots injected the MC with the rare healing potion, when they were only suffering from a concussion. I personally think we only need to pay them the fee for the concussion. The waste of the rare item was due to their own stupidity and oversight.
How dare they try to charge us.
>>
>>29275524
We can't guarantee them another magical McGuffin potion, just more medicine from the hospital, If there is any left.
>>
>>29272592
This sounds a lot like a Mary Sue.
>>
>>29272620
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
>>
>>29270625
Get our stuff and find that merc.
>>
bunp
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG12.png (296KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG12.png
296KB, 900x900px
You step out of the medical bay, which you can now see is an old ruined tower. At the top you see the nurse looking over the wastes, a lit cigarette on her mouth.
You decide it's time to leave for good and look around, you search for the trading booth turns up empty, only a bunch of old ruined houses, all locked.
Knocking get's you nowhere either, except for when you hear a gruff voice come from behind one of the doors, threatening you to move along.
You wander around the street, looking. It doesn't mind you all that much because you keep getting lost in the stars. While in one of your trances of the night sky, you hear a loud high pitch screech. "MUTANT!" you hear, and soon a volley of rocks and stones hit you, though it doesn't do much other then bounce off you.
When the stones stop, you look to see a group of children, one being a unicorn mare, and the other two being younger earth boys.
"TAKE THAT MUTANT!" one of the boys shouts, but that cocky smile of his and his friends disapears when they look at you for what you truly are, and they sit there in their fear.
"What in the hell are ya' kids screamin' about?" a mare says coming from a nearby hut with cigarette in her mouth, though it soon falls from her mouth when she sees you. Before you know it, the mother is rushing the kids into the house and locking the door.

Well that wasn't the best first introduction.

You finally sight a building of note, one that you can see many shadows of ponies inside, you go to it, at least to give it a shot.

(Story will continue later, I've got to go to bed)
>>
>>29278704
>>
>>29279312
>>
>>29280137
>>
>>29278704
Go inside
>>
>>29278704
Put on a tough front.
>>
>>29278704
Fie, you are no monster, but a delicate flower ones such as these ponies cannot appreciate. They shun you, denying you their radiant smiles their love their kindness. And like any flower their jabs and hurtful words cause you to wilt. May they have mercy upon this Lily.

Event: a pony confronts Lily.
>>
>>29278704
This is a stupid thing to ask, but is Lily capable of picking her nose with one of her claws?
>>
Beb
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG13.png (561KB, 900x1892px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG13.png
561KB, 900x1892px
You walk down the ruined dirt road and go to the building lining the fences. Now that you can see it better since your eyes adapted to the dark, it seems to be a massive wooden ship that was converted to a building overtime.
You stop in front of the strange building and look at a hanging sign, "Chancy's Bar and Trade".
This must be the place, you try to muster your strength to move forward and open the door, but something's holding you down.
A fear, a fear that you might walk in and never walk out, at least not alive, and knowing how most look at you, from both before and after you left the vault, it's a very real fear.
You sit there contemplating what to do, looking at the building as a whole, everything so vivid to you that every crease and crack in the wood is visible, the figures that dance in the shadow play of the windows. You didn't notice it before, but you realize there's a faint smell of smoke and ash as well as dust is horribly strong, along with many others that you can't put a name on.
After a long while of sitting there looking at the dancing shadow and listening to the continuous uproars of the bar, all the while contemplating if you should go in or sleep in a nearby alleyway like a dying dog.
You're thoughts are cut short when a noticeably loud and long uproar takes place inside, along with more frantic movement.
The door of the bar swings open and out of it flies out a rugged, male earth pony. He lands face first in the mud(at least you hope it's mud) ass end up to the sky, you stare at him, and whatever thought you might have had is cut off before it can start. He shifts, after a few moments hes upright and looking at you. His drunken stupor made clear with his lazy movements and groggy, unfocused eyes.
From this close, you can tell hes young. When his eyes finally focus and see you a drunken, sickly grin spreads across his face and you see the gears turning in his head, coming up with a plan you'll never know....
>>
>>29283760
Ask if he's alright.
>>
>This is a stupid thing to ask, but is Lily capable of picking her nose with one of her claws?

(Carefully I suppose?)

>Fie, you are no monster, but a delicate flower ones such as these ponies cannot appreciate. They shun you, denying you their radiant smiles their love their kindness. And like any flower their jabs and hurtful words cause you to wilt. May they have mercy upon this Lily.

Event: a pony confronts Lily.

(Well said sir/ma'am.
And your event will be done just give it a while, I have loads of work to do)
>>
File: FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG13.png (679KB, 900x1891px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. PjctSHAMROCK PG13.png
679KB, 900x1891px
(Sorry I messed up files)
>29283760
>>
>>29283760
See if he's alright. We do have a medical background after all.
>>
>>29283821
Ooooooh so close. ">" makes Green text, ">>" is to quote a post. Progress . . . .
>>
File: 1113575.png (24KB, 1196x700px) Image search: [Google]
1113575.png
24KB, 1196x700px
>>29283821
>>
>>29283821
I want this drunk pony to speak sweat nothings to this lovely freak of nature. Maybe in his drunken stupor he'll manage a single coherent sentence that will move the heart of the main protagonist........ok. I'm sorry. I can't help but ship things. Unlikely things. Things that may not make sense until later.
>>
>>29283821
So on a scale from 1 to 10, by wasteland standards how attractive is this drunken pony? (When I mean wasteland standards I mean they could be riddled with scars, maybe dirty or have a weird smell to them. I don't everyone has the luxury of a bath).
>>
>>29283844

(Thanks for the tip!)
>>
>>29284035
I think you meant >>29283912
>>
>>29283912

(Thanks for the tip!)
(sorry for getting the wrong guy.)
>>
>>29284059
Oh shit he's making progress! Progress is my fetish!
>>
>>29284059
You should follow along on other quests. Might help.
>>
>>29283760
I'm not all that worried about this drunk pony. What's he gonna do, fight Lily? She's several times her weight, nearly twice his height on all fours, and made of fairly stern stuff (not accounting for that time she was smacked in the back of the head by the slaver. I guess being slightly tough doesn't prevent knock out via weapon butt to the head.)
>>
>>29283946
>>29284001
You boys seem like you're in the wrong neighborhood. Or perhaps the right one, considering FoE's attractiveness to derpitards.
>>
>>29284455
Yeeeeeaaaaaahhh maybe.
>>
>>29283760
Who's this loser on the ground?
>>
>>29284543

(That's a drunken schmuck in the last 4 panels)
>>
>>29284567
Oh I know. That was just my way of saying 'who is this stranger on the ground, maybe we should avoid/talk to him.'
>>
>>29283791
Oh I just got that now. Lily is gender neutral but sees herself as female.
>>
>>29284059
What times will you be posting?
>>
>>29284656
The QM posted that she's a herm. Meaning that she has all the genitalia.
>>
>>29284677
Gender neutral, herm, heshe whatever I know what she is. I probably should've said herm instead of neutral.
>>
>>29284659

(Whenever I can, I usually come back from school at 2 pm and I get to work, whatever time I have left goes into drawing or talking with friends and playing games if I'm stressed.)
>>
(Okay, I've gotten through half of the next page, but it's been a long night, I'm going to get some rest.)
>>
>>29285340
Yeah you do that.
>>
>>29287033
>>
>>29287471
>>
>>29288283
>>
>>29289740
>>
File: Beds.png (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Beds.png
114KB, 900x900px
(Tried getting some drawings done today, but my tablet keeps malfunctioning because of the cable, I found the solution, I think, but I spent 3 hours on it and its 10 at night. Of god-dang course, hopefully this sketch will suffice for now, again, I'm very sorry.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.