[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystal Symphony [CYOA]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: CS-Title-Screen-2.png (1MB, 791x819px) Image search: [Google]
CS-Title-Screen-2.png
1MB, 791x819px
Anonpone link: https://www.anonpone.com/virginharder/
Crystal Warlock Summary: http://pastebin.com/raw/GBPa5pgR
[Body Composition][Inventory][Known Spells]: http://pastebin.com/raw/eQFPkXP1
[Theme Song]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj0wv6_GXtE

Last Thread:
>It has been three years since Sombra’s return and his conquering assault upon the land of Equestria.
>You are Aurora Flare, Sombra’s apprentice who was turned into a Crystal Golem, a forsaken statue.
>Currently, you find yourself in the Manehattan City, the ruins of once ever-growing metropolis.
>You are currently trying to find more information about the fabled “Revolution Song” – the rebellion.
>As you approach the Royal Hastiliarius, you find him putting the dreaded Fidelity Helmet on one of the slaves.
>And now…
>>
He's right, even if it's crazy kind of right. While it might be insane to argue with logic and pragmatism, you are going to, as even the most sane and reasonable rights and decision can be morally scathing; Sombra’s rule is just one of the most blusterous examples. At least, you gamble, you can try to talk this over with him.

“Blackward, do you know that it might be impossible to remove the helmets layer?” you ask him diligently.

“I do,” he responds without a second of though, “I have considered this plenty, Warlock.” With an evil, piercing gaze and criticism sensitive tone of voice, his argument follows, “The newly recruited ponies are going be part of an Auxiliary Vanguard already, it will not be wise to put them in the main Vanguard. Pay attention, they shall be the Manehattan backup attack and Overseer alone won’t be able to keep them in control. When I and my Vanguard are up there, fighting and probably losing against the Equestrians forces, I’ll require for them to attack with haste.”

“And they won’t?” you mentally narrow your gemstone eyes at him.

“They won’t,” the fully augmented stallion argues, “If they see that we are fighting a losing battle, they will have no reason to oppose their “salvation”. And even if they will not, I cannot risk them being uninvolved when I’ll need it.”

You have no rationale or standing ground to argue further, he’s completely correct; as long as there’s a little, pitiful chance of escaping the current cruelty of Blackward and Acid Crust, they will take it. Of course he will not risk it.

“Do you know where Clover is, then?” Red Sulfur interferes in your discussion with a supporting half-care.

“The strategist is currently supposed to be,” he grunts once he mentions ‘supposed’, “Planning a strategy; she’s in her usual resting spot in the ‘Struggling Forest’, I do suggest you do not interrupt her, Enchanter’s Apprentice.”
>>
“We won’t take long,” he answers back with a layback shrug, “Got a few things to ask her, that is all.”

“Y-yes,” you grumble as you move your gemstone eyes away from the pleading, lost and terrified slave; he’s begging you, a golem of all ponies, to help him. Sadly, you do not want to be a part of a hostile conflict right now.

“And what about your invention?” Blackward asks Sulfur with a piercing, hostile glare, “Where can I find them?”

Red Sulfur widgets, “I did not make much, since Aurora returned so quickly, but the Overseer should have them.”

“Ideal,” he answers in a smirk, “I am unsure of how strong the damage of your gemstone creation is, but it should be reaching that of 180 decibels, the ideal mark to cause immediate damage. Physical damage occurs at 150 and the ear drum raptures at 190. It is an additional support that can be our winning move, Enchanter’s Apprentice.”

“Great. Then we will be goin- ”

“Before you go,” his twister glare jumps from your companion to you, “Do you plan on leaving Manehattan? Will you not be assisting in the upcoming battle? As the current Royal Hastiliarius I say that we could really use your help. The power is in numbers, it is the most important factor.”

>What do you do now?
>>
It’s best to tell him the truth, you wager. You approach the clockwork stallion with a calm but steady and assertive step. While his eyes are of a pony whom are literally ready to rip and tear at any wrong word, by now you are certain than that is just the result of his facial structure and overdo of augmentations. Regardless, you tell him this firmly:

“We will be leaving Manehattan as soon as we are able. I don’t have a cause to fight for in here,” you turn your flipside at him. The reeve of the steam engine located inside his body causes your head to twists back in enmity.

“Shame,” he says, “Even with your presence alone… a Crystal Golem would be able to cause required chaos.”

“Sorry,” you offer Blackward the simplest of shrugs, “It’s just not my fight. Red Sulfur, let’s go.”

Deep inside you hope that it shall be well now, for the Hastiliarius did not argue nor forced you to hang about, neither did he try his hardest to convince Red Sulfur. Yet, it is only when you make enough distance between you and Blackward’s Vanguard, the scream and resistance of the slave stallion stops. The blight that is the Fidelity Helmet is now settled upon his shoulders and there is no more resistance or fear. There’s only blind loyalty.

“Bring me the next one,” you barely manage to comprehend Blackward’s order. Your gemstone eye does not twitch.
>>
A deep sense of regret settles as you, begrudgingly, pass over the hills towards the rest he called “Struggling Forest”. You learn that it is an undersized part of the Manehattan Metropolis which, previous, used to either a small park or a grazing land. Regardless, it was hit the least by the destruction of Golden Shield’s siege and Crystal Empire’s dark presence.

The grass you find here is of a bright, breathing and green hue and the trees are tall and mighty; leisurely basking in the sunlight that presently evades the rest of the city. On top of one of those trees, a pear tree, you notice a resting figure of Clover; she is munching on a fresh pear.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29264295
Approach her with greeting and (presumably after enduring her ramblings) ask her what she mentioned to Red about the rebels.
>>
You and Red Sulfur exchange uncertain glances and then, the two of you approach the pear tree to grab hold of her attention. The orchid-skinned mare does notice you when you approach her close enough and, with a lazy wave of her hoof, she offers you a kind beam and mutters something silent that is inaudible.

“Clover?” you shout, loud enough for her to hear you, “I can’t hear you. Can you climb down?”

She gives you a layback shrug and then, with a moment of though, she shakes her head at you in a negative.

You mentally pout at her, “We have something to ask you! And I’m not going to go climbing trees here.”

“I know, right?” you are barely able to distinguish her response, “It did take me five minutes to get up here, that’s including the time I’ve spend with the snake monster who tried to steal my space, can you believe it, so I’m not giving it up just yet. The snake’s still waiting for the chance,” she mutters, “Hopefully it’ll eat a crystal and explode.”

“As far as I’m aware that’s not how crystals work,” Red Sulfur softly mutters to himself. Then, he clears his throat and shouts, “Quoits Clover, you remember the stories you told me last night?! I want to ask you about one of them.”

“Which one?” she hushes at him with a slow wink, “The time I went bathing, of course?”

“No…” the golden-skinned stallion bites his lips awkwardly and coughs, “You can retell me that one another time. About the time you’ve met the ‘Revolution Song’. I’d… We’ll like to hear some details about your encounter. ”

“Oh?” she asks and gives the two of you a suspicious raise of her eyebrow, “You don’t even want to hear about me?”

“No, I…”

“Or you weren’t really listening to me back then?” she grins at him with a strange mix of innocence and wickedness.
>>
“No-no, of course I was, Clover the Clever,” the stallion says skittishly, “I just want to hear it again, that’s it.”

“Well, if that’s the case,” surprisingly, she accepts her half-assed flirt, “I’ll tell you. I’ve met them on my way to the Crystal Empire, purely official ordeal that was. It was the coldest night the Crystal Empire has ever seen. To cut the traveling path I’ve decided to pass through the edge that leads to one peaks of the Frozen North, and that’s where they got me. There were four of them, all muscular, almost titanic, adult stallions. They did not heed any reason, they simply wanted to capture me prisoner as one of the most important Royalties under the Vizier; they knew it. I had to act quickly, and so I did. They were strong and handsome, but I was faster than them. In an amazing showmanship of skills I’ve thrown my chakram and, within one long arc, it put all of them out of fight! Some had cut legs, some – hooves, none of them had any serious injuries. I didn’t really had any energy to ask them questions so I’ve gave them some water and told them I was not going to be this kind next time. And then I’ve tipped my hat.”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29264612
This bitch insane or does she just like fucking with people?

The only parts I buy is basically what us and Red have confirmed. Ask her if she belives that the rebels are hiding up there.
>>
Is she even serious? You ponder; you then attempt to grasp and imagine the absurdity of her whole story.

“Right, so the rebels came at you from the mountains?” you ask, trying to sound just a little bit genuine.

“Yes, up from the Frozen North. They must have a base set there, or maybe a fortress. Maybe even a town!”

“I think a small base is more than likely, I buy that,” Red Sulfur adds as he looks at you afterwards, “Frozen North is one of the coldest places in all of Equestria, but it would make sense for them go up there. Are we going?”

“You are going to go there? You won’t be able to recapture my glory,” Clover smiles at the two of you.

“We’ll try,” Red Sulfur adds with a growing smirk and a lazy shrug.

“If you do, you are in luck. I feel like it’s going to be a nice week for mountain climbing, sunny and calm.”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>29265332
For Red Sulfur's sake I certainly hope so. Could you please tell us where we could get some supplies?
>>
“I’ve heard you are very good at predicting those things, and having good luck with your plans.”

“I think I am?” Quoits Clover would shrug down at the two of you from above, “I’m just very good at sorting out different plans and strategies, it is my job after all. But, you know, usually things end up well for me, just hope!”

“Hoping has never done anything good for me,” you mutter underneath your breath, “Clover, we need to ask you for your help. Red Sulfur and I will need some supplies if we want to reach at least some success in our journey.”

“I don’t know,” she lazily sways her hoof, “You two should be fine even without hay burgers on yourself.” She pauses, “You probably know that Ward is very organizing of his supplies and troops, I’ll need and excuse for that. And it just so troublesome to come up with one, what is it up for me? What are the things you need exactly?”

>What do you do?
>>
>>29265533
Warm clothing and a little food and water. Anything else, Red?
>>
“Warm clothes, some food and water, most of it is for Red Sulfur,” you add to nuisance over her emotions.

“Yeah, I could use some of that not to freeze to death,” the stallion would lazily yawn and then tilt his head over the high branches of the tree, “Think you can help me, Clover? Or, you can tell us where it is. We’ll take it ourselves.”

“You are admitting you are about to steal from my superior, Sulphy?” the mare would forcefully lean her back against the tree and smirk; “I’ll be too lazy to tell ‘Ward of that. Very well, if it’s just telling it’s up to you two to do it. I can do at least this much, so listen: if you follow the road to the north there’s going to be three floors stone-building that appears to be abandoned, it’s not. It’s one of the most discreet ones so if you need to take something without Ward knowing, that’s where it’s best to do it, he checks it only a few time a day. Good luck, Sulphy.”

“Hopefully you like listening to amazing stories as much as telling them!”

Later that hour the two of you would scout through the road and enter the massive, stone building inconspicuously. With the immense amount of similar looking buildings, it was no wonder that anypony would suspect this one being any different. To be fair, the only difference of this one from any other on the streets outside was that it was used a storehouse, but there were barely any lights to indicate that. The boxes were full of canned goods and basic clothing.
>>
The two of you only took what was important for the rest of your journey, and once everything was done; you left before anypony could catch you. Your departure from the city of Manehattan was done without any intrusion or fighting, unlike when you have arrived here for the first time with Golden Shield and his army. You are unsure or not about the fact that you have seen a black dot flying above your head; perhaps it was Blackward giving you a send-off?

“Are you ready?” Red Sulfur asks as he tilts his head into his woolen scarf, his eyes set on the Frozen North peaks.

“I really hope this all will not be for naught,” you take a step forward after a heavy sigh, “Let’s go.”

>…
>>
Thank you for playing today, even though it was a bit lonely I still hope you've enjoyed it. When I'll run next time, next week probably, it's going to start with a small timeskip.
>>
File: 1433957357983.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1433957357983.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>29264606
>“Which one?” she hushes at him with a slow wink, “The time I went bathing, of course?”
>“No…” the golden-skinned stallion bites his lips awkwardly and coughs, “You can retell me that one another time.
Ohohoho, so Red likes her storytelling after all.

Anyway. Seems I'm late, but it just happens sometimes, maybe next time. If there's going to be a timeskip, all I am going to suggest is stay sharp, be careful and march fast enough for it to matter, but not to kill Sulphur by walking for too long. Sorry that I was too drunk to participate last time.
>>
>>29266190
oh dang I missed it :(
>>
Bump of hope and love.
>>
Well have a good night.
>>
>>29269013
Bump of care and protection.
>>
Found you on page 10
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.