[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 2

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. New family edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29263631
>You hug the colt back, smiling at him.
"Hey, come on now, this doesn't only apply to me."
>You look up to the others, smiling still.
>Breeze nods when Astray looks at them, giving the colt a warm smile.
>”You’re a very strong colt, Astray. A very strong young stallion.”
>”Yeah, and don’t think we don’t care about you or won’t be here for you. It’s tough, but we are your family.” Midnight says.
>Astray nods, letting go of you and moving to them.
>”Y-you guys are right… sorry… you all keep helping me and-“
>Breeze grabs onto the colt and hugs him, Midnight joining in.
>After a moment Midnight let’s go, Breeze still holding onto the colt.
>”Don’t worry, it’s all okay. …I know this isn’t the time, but still. I can be here as your mommy, I want you to know that.”
>Astray keeps silent, breaking down slightly.
>Breeze nuzzles him, rocking back and forth slightly as he settles.
>Astray looks away for a moment, then back to looking off into space as he hugs Breeze back.
>”You want your icecream?”
>Astray nods, Breeze letting go of him and grabbing his bowl, giving it to him to eat as he sits on her lap.
>”Feel like doing something? Movie? Game? Because tomorrow, or once you are feeling up to it, we can do some fun stuff. Whatever you want.” Midnight says.
>>
>>29263632
Maybe we can just watch movies right know. It would be a shame to waste this ice cream. In the end, it i up to you.
>>
>>29263632
“Maybe we can just watch movies right now. It would be a shame to waste this ice cream. In the end, it is up to you.
>Astray nods, taking another bite.
>”Yeah… a movie maybe.”
>You all get set up and cozy as Midnight gets a movie on.
>He puts on a comedy, getting back and eating icecream with the rest of you.
>Once he’s finished his icecream, Astray just lays his head against Breeze’s lap, watching the movie with all of you.
>The colt yawns slightly, but keeps awake, looking drained.
>Though he doesn’t laugh along with the rest of you, you catch faint smiles here and there, breeze rubbing his side gently.
>‘Hey, Hunter’ your uncle says.
‘Hey, everything good?’
>’Yeah. I just wanted to throw my thoughts into the situation, maybe you should take him to see Charon? She was always able to get into the heads of ponies and help them. I know that today probably isn’t the day, but still. Is he okay?’
>>
>>29263796
'He seems to be doing much better than before. A bit exhausted but he's managing it. Seeing Charon would be a good idea, but there is still some unresolved matters. Hit mother's plaque claimed that he had died but didn't specify further.'

Continue watching the movie. Begin nuzzling and petting Astray's along Breeze for affection. Maybe we can even do a small tickle attack on him to get him laughing and excited.
>>
>>29263796
'He seems to be doing much better than before. A bit exhausted but he's managing it. Seeing Charon would be a good idea, but there is still some unresolved matters. Hit mother's plaque claimed that he had died but didn't specify further.'
>’Faked death? Or did they just assume he died when he was abandoned?’
‘I don’t know, I need to find out more I’m thinking. Thanks though.’
>’Yeah… I’m here for the little guy. And you too, remember that.’
‘Thanks uncle Mich’
>You keep watching the movie, turning to the colt.
>Leaning in, Breeze moves her hoof away and let’s you nuzzle the colt, your hoof going up to pet his mane a little.
>Astray relaxes a little, closing his eyes slightly and he sighs, his emotions improving.
>You turn your head and wink at Breeze, giving a sly smile.
>Your hoof goes lower and to the colt’s sides, feeling around for just the right spot.
>Astray pulls away when you reach just between his chest and foreleg, doing the same and turning over slightly when you reach again.
>You smile and you reach for both sides of the colt, Astray sucking in a breath as he defensively curls into a ball.
>”C-come on.”
>Breeze catches on and goes for his forelegs, bringing them up and getting the colt onto his back, leaving him defenceless.
>You strike and tickle the colt, Midnight laughing as Astray tries to resist and gives in, squirming about.
>”S-s-stooooop!” he says, laughing and squirming about.
>Midnight joins in and helps you, Astray kicking his small back hooves out in attempt to get away.
>”Torturers! You Assholes! Quit it! Arrrrrrgh!”
>You keep going and eventually let up, all of you grinning as Astray turns on his side and covers his face.
>”You fucking assholes.” He says, the hoof over his face hardly covering his smile.
>He settles a little and presses against you, giving you a nuzzle.
>”Thanks, dad.”
>>
>>29263892
Cast alternate pleasure on Astray for getting called cutie and being pet. Begin petting him.

"No problem, it's hard to resist doing that to a 'cutie' like you! Sorry, just a new spell I learned. I couldn't resist using it like on our cutie. Our nicknames have the same effect, so I felt that you shouldn't be left out on this."
>>
>>29263892
Tickle him!
>>
>>29263892
>You work your magic on the colt, petting him again after.
>”oohhhh…”
>Astray moans softly and closes his eyes, relaxing as the spell does as intended.
"No problem, it's hard to resist doing that to a 'cutie' like you!”
>Astray grins at the word cutie, opening his eyes.
>”Awee, he likes being called a cutie now!” Midnight says.
>”No I don’t! The hell!” Astray says, smiling still.
“Sorry, just a new spell I learned. I couldn't resist using it like on our cutie. Our nicknames have the same effect, so I felt that you shouldn't be left out on this."
>”Jerk!”
“I could stop… don’t want to be called a cutie any more?”
>Astray’s mood still keeps positive as he keeps silent, a blush on his face.
>”That’s bad Sweetie, just what re you trying to do to this cutie?”
>You smile at the words, looking to Midnight.
“Nothing at all Master!”
>”Oh? Really Sweetie? What do you think Kitty? Is she being mean to the cutie?”
>”Not at all Master! Sweetie should have done it sooner, he is a cutie”
>”You all suck!”
>You all pin and tickle Astray again, getting him into another laughing fit.
>Once you this he has had enough, you all settle again, cuddling the colt.
>”We love you Astray.” Breexe says.
>”Yep!”
“Yeah, we are here for you bud.”
>”Thanks… all of you.”
>Astray glares up at you, a sneer on his face.
>’Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie, Sweetie.’
>>
>>29264033
Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie Cutie!
>>
>>29264033
Counter him by by shutting his mouth using ours. Lock and soundproof.
>>
>>29264033
>You grin widely at your name, feeling good all over.
‘Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie, Cutie!’
>You decide to catch the colt off guard by kissing him, casting your sound proffer at the same time.
>Your tongue presses against the colt’s Astray’s eyes closing, as a spark of lust comes from him.
>”Ohhh, now what caused that Sweetie?” Midnight asks in a teasing tone.
>You break the kiss, looking at Midnight.
“He kept saying my name over and over again with magic.”
>”Really now?” Midnight says, laughing.
>He looks to Astray, giving a gentle smile.
>”Are you feeling up to some fun?”
>Astray nods, keeping his smile.
>”Yeah… I was kinda hoping for some again. I’m… not over it, at all… but I’m kinda feeling better.” Astray says, some sadness coming from him.
>”Well then, tonight is your night. What do you want to happen?”
>”I… I don’t know. Um…”
>”Well, how about we take turns? Besides… there is something that is needed.” Breeze says.
>She leans in a little reluctantly and whispers into Astray’s ear, the colt looking surprised.
>His ears perk up, the colt looking a little excited.
>”Ohhh… what did you tell him?” Midnight asks
>Breeze grins, pulling Astray close and nuzzling his neck, making him shiver.
>”Just… how I would suck is big… stallion… cock…”
>”Breezy you slut!” Midnight gasps, “I’m so proud of you.”
>>
>>29264396
"Aww Breeze that's my line."
Proceed to give Astray's stallionhood a rub.
>>
>>29264396
"Our pure kitty has been corrupted by us! This is a historical moment."

How about a double blowjob with us assisting Breeze? Meanwhile, Midnight could make out with Astray and see how much he improved. That mouth of his is no joke.
>>
>>29264396
"Our pure kitty has been corrupted by us! This is a historical moment. Also, damnit Breezy, that's my line."
>You reach a hoof between the colt’s hind legs, groping his sack.
>You feel upwards as the colt spreads his legs for you, rubbing his growing stallionhood.
“How about a double blowjob with me assisting Breeze? Meanwhile, Midnight could make out with Astray and see how much he improved. That mouth of his is no joke.”
>”I remember hearing that, I’m game.” Midnight says. “It’s a perfect starter.”
>Astray nods, looking excited, lust coming from him now.
>You and Breeze get into position, Midnight next to Astray.
>You lean in and nuzzle his sack, Breeze teasingly running her lips along his length.
>Midnight turns Astray’s head and kissed him, the two of them getting into a sloppy make out with both their eyes closed.
Midnight hums as you both keep teasing the colt, breaking the kiss with a smile.
>”Oh, you just have a magical tongue. Lucky you with that gift.”
>He dives back in as you turn your full attention to Astray’s member, feeling heat radiate from it as it throbs in anticipation.
>You and breeze switch places on his stallionhood, you licking his shaft as she does the same to his sack.
>Astray’s moans can be heard through the kissing, his hoof rubbing your head.
>the close to petting sensation arouses you slightly, lust now coming from all of you.
>A loud groan comes from Astray, the colt making more noises as Breeze sucks his member.
>You switch and swap with Breeze here and there, tasting the sweet precum that the colt has.
>”I think I’m gonna…” Astray says.
>Breeze stops sucking and goes back to licking, looking at you.
>”Just keep licking.” She whispers.
>You follow along and make the colt cum, Astray shivering as his member twitches and shoots cum out of it.
>The cum lands on your face and muzzle as Astray moans, the same happening to Breeze
>>
>>29264560
Lick the cum off and give Astray a taste of it with a kiss.

Ask if he has another round in him. I want to go for a ride on that thing before he gets tired.
>>
>>29264560
Clean it up with Breeze. Give Astray a good view of it while we give him a taste.

"Now, I do remember our cutie here working all day yesterday to impress someone. He was fired up and ready to prove his feelings for a mare."

Spread Breeze's legs and tease her for a bit in Astray's sight. We can probably teletalk and give Astray some advice on how to please a mare. They do deserve a moment together while we finish ourselves off with midnight.
>>
File: file.png (846KB, 1180x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
846KB, 1180x800px
A nerd teaching a nerd nerd things.
>>
>>29264687
Nice. Only problem I personally have is Astray's eyes. They are staring into my soul.
>>
>>29264560
>You smile and lick some of the cum off of his member, astray looking down at the both of you with a look of bliss.
>”Now look at that, messy stallion~” Midnight says.
>You and Breeze then clean each other, Astray’s lust increasing from the sight.
>Getting closer, you give Astray a kiss and flood his mouth with the cum, getting to feel his tongue again.
>You break the kiss and swallow, Astray doing the same.
“Now, I do remember our cutie here working all day yesterday to impress somepony. He was fired up and ready to prove his feelings for a mare."
>You use your magic and turn Breeze around, spreading her legs and lifting her tail to expose her.
>Breeze winks and actually drips wet in anticipation, you giving her flank a kiss and teasingly running a tongue near her marehood.
‘Just do what feels right, but she will love it is you lick right near the bottom where she winks.’
>Astray get’s up and moves in when you stand up and move away, running a hoof along Breeze’s marehood.
>Breeze moans, astray grinning and copying you slightly by teasing her.
>You feel a sweet and firm pressure on your sack and look back, midnight squeezing it a little.
>”Nice and full already are we? You totally used that mod on yourself.”
>He leans in and licks it, giving a harder squeeze.
>You moan from the mix of pleasure and subtle pain, Midnight grinning.
>”Soo…. While those two are hiving their way, feel pike getting pounded? Or sitting on something? …or even something else~?”

>>29264687
I love it. More. I have theoretical money.
>>
>>29264754
"I have an idea. How about we give each other hoof jobs the first one to reach pre has to bottom.~"
>>
>>29264818
>give each other hoof jobs
Change that let's do it 69 style; that will make it more interesting.
>>
>>29264754
I'm sorry Master. I couldn't resist filling you up with my cum, or the idea of doing to your other pets.~"

>>29264840
This.
>>
>>29264754
>You nods, giving a smile.
“I'm sorry Master. I couldn't resist filling you up with my cum, or the idea of doing to your other pets.~"
>Midnight presses against you as he moves right next to you, giving you a spank.
>”Naughty pet Sweetie…” Midnight whispers, “Don’t make me put something on you to… restrain you.~”
>You smile back, looking down at his member.
"I have an idea. How about we get in a 69? And the first one to reach pre has to bottom.~"
>Midnight gives a fake hum, smiling.
>”Alright my pet, let’s see how this goes.”
>You and midnight lay in position, his hot and large member right against your mouth.
>You hungrily lick and suck on the sides of Midnight’s length, his sent slightly driving you.
>You give a soft grunt as Midnight licks in circles around your flare, teasing you be fore running along your length.
>When you feel another squeeze you reach up and fondle back, not wanting to be outdone.
>You can hear Astray’s and Breeze’s noises mix in with yours’s and Midnight’s.
>It’s then that you taste sweet satisfaction, puling away to see the precum Midnight is leaking linked between his tip and tour tongue.
“Look at this Master~”
>You give a moan before Midnight stops, looking down to see that you have won.
>”Damn… Lucky you pet, Master will keep to the agreement.”
>Midnight moves away, grabbing some lube and getting you ready.
>He grins as he lubes you up, teasingly giving you a hoof job to spread it.
>”Alright… my pet may have her fun~” Midnight says, giving a wink.
>>
>>29265026
Get balls deep in his hole.
Start slow but don't waste time being gentle; we know he likes it rough.
>>
>>29265026
>>29265055
"Let me make that feel even for you, Master. After all, I am a changeling. Switching things up a bit is what I do.~"

Once again, change our penis to something completely different for his pleasure. We must please master.
>>
>>29265121
even better* for you
>>
>>29265026
>You smile smugly, nodding.
“Then present… Master~”
>Midnight gives you a small look as he smiles.
>He rolls over as gets his flank in the air, lifting his tail to reveal everything.
>You smile and get up, putting your hooves on his flanks and mounting the stallion.
>You line up and slowly press in, not hesitating or showing any sign of mercy as Midnight clenches down on you.
>A grin appears on your face as you hilt and feel your sack press up against him, Midnight giving a whimper and a moan as you completely fill him for his first time being the bottom stallion.
"Let me make that feel even better for you, Master. After all, I am a changeling. Switching things up a bit is what I do.~"
>You use your magic and change your stallionhood a little, making sure to please your master.
>You pullout half way before pounding back in and then deciding to go for a rough fucking, Midnight clenching on you hard and moaning loudly.
>It’s not long before the stallion screams in pleasure, grasping at the sheets as you happily pond him, not letting up for a second.
>Midnight can’t even get words out as you fuck him, everything being screams, moans, groans, or grunts.
>You porously get just the right angle, making the stallion cum very quickly.”
>H-Hunter, Ahhhh! Ohhhhh~!”
[1/2]
>>
>>29265235
>You spare a glance over to Breeze, seeing a look of bliss on her face as Astray fucks her on her back.
>Her legs are wrapped round the colt’s body, Astray’s eyes closed as he pants and moans through the sex.
>You return to Midnight, looking down to already see a mess of cum beneath him.
>As you feel your limit, approach, you go even faster and harder, making Midnight really scream in pleasure.
>When you feel him clench in climax again, you cum yourself, filling the stallion to the brim and making cum leak out of him before you even pull out.
>Midnight gasps for air and shivers, whimpering and groaning in pleasure.
>You pull out and watch as cum leaks out of his hole and to his sack, either dripping onto the bed from there or running down his shaft.
>>
>>29265240
Clean him up while his legs are still locked into place. Can't have Master being a mess, that's not presentable.
>>
>>29265240
Lick him clean.
It would be a shame to let all the tasty cum he gave us to go waste.
>>
>>29265240
Clean master like the pet we truly are. It is our duty to clean him and cuddle afterwards.
>>
>>29265270
>>29265314
If his legs are still locked we should crawl between them and squirm up his body until we can nuzzle and kiss him.
>>
>>29265240
>You move in and start at his flare, lapping at the cum and quickly getting to his sack.
>You keep working your way up and go right across his hole at to his dock, puling away for a moment.
>Sparing a glance over to Breeze and Astray, you see the two of them cuddling, Breeze leaking cum herself
>You see the cum leak from your master and get right back to your duty, pressing your tongue into him to get at the sweet cum as you clean him.
>Once you can get no more, you look down to the pool of cum and begin lapping at it, hearing movement.
>A sensation on your head makes you look up from licking the cum, Midnight smiling down at you as he pets you.
>He stops and presses your nose back into the cum, making you resume licking it all up.
>”Good girl Sweetie… you really love your cum, don’t you? Maybe we should get you a bowl….
>He keeps petting you giving more praise.
>…”I’m still uncertain weather I should restrain you or not… maybe I could leave it as punishment? With how bad you like to be at times… I think you just might enjoy being punished.”
>>
>>29265366
This works if he does stay in place.
>>
>>29265391
Look up with completely innocent doe eyes and continue cleaning.
>>
>>29265391
"I enjoy anything you give me Master. And if you do want to restrain me, I did get shown an opportunity that would be perfect for that. But for now, let's continue to show our love to our cutie."

Finish cleanup and join the cuddle pile with Astray being the focus.
>>
>>29265391
"Your right Master, I love being punished. I'm sorry for being bad but it's so hard not too when my sack gets so heavy. I just need to be milked."
>>
>>29265391
>You keep cleaning, giving an innocent look.
>”ohh, don’t try that on me. I know my pet’s~”
>You nod, feeling slightly ashamed.
"You’re right Master, I love being punished. I'm sorry for being bad but it's so hard not too when my sack gets so heavy. I just need to be milked."
>”Milked hmmm? Maybe I do need to get you a bowl… or find something to help. Or I could just restrain you and leave you wanting as punishment.” Midnight says with an evil grin.
>You finish up, sitting up properly and making your bell ring.
"I enjoy anything you give me Master. And if you do want to restrain me, I did get shown an opportunity that would be perfect for that. But for now, let's continue to show our love to our cutie."
>”You better tell me soon then… but yes, let’s”
>You both move to Breeze and Astray, getting on both sides of Breeze as Astray lays on her chest.
>You each put a hoof around him, seeing the smile on his face.
>”Looks like somepony had fun.” Midnight says.
>Astray nods, looking very tired.
>”He is being taught well.” Breeze says.
“Like it?”
>Breeze nods, blushing, Astray curling up and yawing.
>>
>>29265607
Take Midnight and Breeze down to cuddle town.
>>
>>29265607
"Tired there, Ast... Actually, have you decided what you want us to call you?"

A goodnight kiss to Astray/Sparks and cuddles.
>>
>>29265607
Tell midnight about the offer we got to be milked at the minotaur's place and see what she thinks of it as a punishment.

We might even be able to give her a pretty outfit to wear like one of the maids.
>>
>>29265799
That's a discussion best saved for tomorrow. Right now, Astray's mental health should be our primary concern.
>>
>>29265607
"Tired there, Ast... Actually, have you decided what you want us to call you?"
>Astray opens his eyes, looking slightly sad.
>”I’ll… let you decide dad. Both are fine by me.”
>”Was your full name sparks?”
>The colt nods, looking slightly sad.
>”My mother called me sparky…”
>”Aww…”
>You call cuddle the colt, making him smile again.
>He drifts asleep with a smile, you doing the same
>You wake up to find al of you in the same position, breeze sleeping away as Midnight and Astray whisper talk.
>”Oh no, no joke, you are an ace at kissing. Oh, morning Sweetie~”
>>
>>29265883
"Morning master, kitty, cutie.~ What are you talking about? "
>>
>>29265883
Morning Master. How are you feeling, Sparks?
>>
>>29265883
Morning. How are you feeling now, Sparks? We can check in with Charon, a doctor from the ship I grew up in. He loved to help those who needed help from trauma. Nothing shameful in receiving help from him, as he did help my entire family with those issues, including me.
>>
>>29265943
Charon was a girl...or did she decided to keep being a stallion?
>>
>>29265883
>You smile, looking at them.
"Morning master, kitty, cutie.~ What are you talking about? "
>Both them get smiles, Midnight giving a soft giggle.
>”He was asking if he was actually a good kisser, not believing us.”
>You nod looking to Sparks.
“How are you feeling now, Sparks? We can check in with Charon, a doctor from the ship I grew up on. She loved to help those who needed help from trauma. Nothing shameful in receiving help from her, as she did help my entire family with those issues, including me.”
>Sparks smiles at his name, then looks thoughtful.
>”I… I don’t know…”
>”It would be a good idea there AS-Sparks.”
>Sparks smiles, looking to the stallion.
>”You can call me Astray if it is easier.”
>”Noooo, Sparks is a cute name for a cutie like you. I like the name, sparksy~. It does suit you.”
>Sparks smiles, looking to you.
>”I guess then, where is she?”
>You think back, smiling.
”My colony actually.”
>Sparks perks up, Breeze stirring and opening her eyes.
>”Could… we see Rose while we are there?”
>>
>>29266097
Sure.

Before we get out of bed, we'll need to make an objective assessment of Sparks' kissing ability outside of the heat of passion. Everyone gets a turn making out with him then we rate it. And then he ranks us in return.
>>
>>29266097
Hmm...I dunno. We didn't find the time to practice hoofball...but I'm sure that she will fall for such a handsome stallion anyway. Sure, we can visit!
>>
>>29266097
"Of course, after we take care of everything here, we can go there to visit. And yes, you are without a doubt a wonderful kisser Sparks."

>>29266135
This, but let's not escalate it. We got a busy day and investigating to do.

Let's check who we can hire, and what jobs we can take. We also gotta take a look at that mech with the others now that we have more credits.
>>
>>29266188
Yeah, there's been more than enough sex. We just need to know who needs to start getting 'lessons' from Sparks.
>>
>>29266097
Ah, apologize and say good morning to kitty. We woke her up just now.
>>
>>29266097
“Hmm...I dunno. We didn't find the time to practice hoofball...but I'm sure that she will fall for such a handsome stallion anyway. Sure, we can visit! And yes, you are without a doubt a wonderful kisser Sparks.”
>Astray smiles, a small blush on his face.
>”Good… fuck, she’s going to kick my ass again.”
>He frowns, Breeze giving a big yawn.
“Sorry kitty, we woke you up there. Good morning.”
>”Morning Kitty~, tell me, is Sparks a good kisser?”
>Breeze smiles nodding.
>”Good morning Master, Sweetie, and Sparks. And yes, he is”
“Alright, each of us get’s a kiss to be sure, that way we can judge outside of the heat of passion.”
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>One by one Sparks kisses each of you, you being last.
>Again the colt’s tongue twists with yours, making you moan softly with him.
>The colt’s kiss is just as good as before, the same finesse turning you on a little.
>You break the kiss, making sure to not get too into it.
>”So we all agree then? Good kisser?” Midnight asks.
“Yes.”
>”A very good kisser.” Breeze says.
>You smile, looking to Sparks.
“Now… how do we rank?”
>The colt get’s a sly grin on his face, getting up and quickly getting down.
>”That’s for me to keep a secret!”
>>
>>29266303
Oh you tease! Fine, have it your way. So anypony up for breakfast?
>>
>>29266303
Angrily boop that sly grin.
"You arrogant little rascal! How else are we gonna know we needs 'lessons' from you! Anyway, anyone want to go get some breakfast?"

Check jobs and who we can hire on this station.
>>
>>29266303

>You lunge forward, angrily booping the colt’s nose.
"You arrogant little rascal! How else are we gonna know we needs 'lessons' from you! Anyway, anyone want to go get some breakfast?"
>”Well… I could give you all some pointers then.” Sparks slyly says.
>You all get up, heading to the mess to find all of the crew there.
>They are all eating pancakes, your uncle and Rebel being very close and nuzzling a little.
>”Oh my! What has happened?” Midnight says dramatically.
>Your uncle smiles, looking slightly embarrassed.
>”You can take a good guess.”
>”Aww come on, you loved it, don’t be shy.”
>You sit down, looking through the jobs as Kindle brings food.
>Ruins exploration team wanted for tomorrow!: ?????credits
>Flora shipment: 3000 credits
>Supplies shipment: 2000 credits
>Pirate station destruction: 5000 credits.
>You open up the list of available ponies for hire, looing through them

Name: Lilly
Race: Changeling
Cost: 6000 credits

Name: Amber
Race: Crystal pony
Cost: 4000 credits

Name: Perfect Performance
Race: Pegasus
Cost: 8000 credits

Name: Plasma Cutter
Race: Earth pony
Cost: 6000 credits

>”That… is not healthy.”
>You look up to see the stack of pancakes that were given to Astray, whipped cream strawberries, syrup and strawberry syrup covering them.
>”Somepony looked sad, so I thought to make his days better!” Kindle says.
>>
>>29266509
Compliment and thank Kindle for all the delicious ice cream yesterday and the driving she did for us. It really did help. Ask her when she learned to pilot despite never working on a ship before, and congratulate our uncle!

Send a message and ask Lilly about her combat experience and what she can bring to the table. Where do these shipping jobs require us to go?
>>
>>29266509
"Thanks Kindle!"

Send a message to Lilly and question her skills.
>>
>>29266509
"Good for you uncle, I'm glad you're having fun. Also thanks for the pancakes. "
>>
>>29266509
>You send a message to Lilly, looking to Kindle.
“Thank you for the icecream yesterday Kindle, it was very good. The driving too! How did you learn to pilot without being on a ship before?”
>Kindle smiles, looking back at you as she cleans up.
>”Oh, well I never worked on a mercenary ship before, but I had to pilot food shipments and such for my boss when ponies were sick. We sometimes cooked for venues on different stations. I once had to go through an Asteroid field too.”
>You nod, saying thanks for the pancakes before looking to your uncle.
“Also, congratulations uncle Mich! I’m glad you are having fun.”
>”Thanks Hunter.” He says nuzzling Rebel.
>’Don’t think you are safe, you hot piece of ass.’ Rebel says to you.
>’And just as a warning, he’s rough. Not too, too rough. But you will be used and just a little abused. Sweet thing though, he really pampers with the aftercare.’
>You get a message back as you finish checking the supply destinations.
>Both places are an hour from Tundra, but not the same station.
>Lilly tells about her hit and run tactics and moving thorough the battlefield unnoticed, taking down enemies with bug bites.
>She adds in that no pun was intended.
>>
>>29266768
Don't we kind of do tactician stuff ourself anyway? I don't think we really need Lilly. Seems like a waste of cash to me, and I think she'd take some of the fun out of things.
>>
>>29266768
Ask more about the ruins exploration job. Why do they need use exactly? If we are doing that one then we MUST buy an Indiana Jones outfit before the job. We can't go without that.
>>
>>29266768
Lilly isn't really useful to us. She actually seems exactly like our combat style. Down to the race even.

Let's bring Sparks and Breeze to check out our new mech after breakfast. We can get some recommendations, ask if Sparks buddies have any discounts, and learn to do basic maintenance. Time to spend those credits and make our own mech.

>>29266829
This also.
>>
>>29266768
Hire Lilly. Ask about the ruins exploration job.
>>
>>29266863
>learn to do basic maintenance
I think we should also see if Breeze can show us how to install our own upgrades and parts. That way we can take some of the load off of her.
>>
>>29266768
>You leave the idea of hiring alone for now, finishing up your pancakes.
>You lick your mouth clean of the syrup as you ask about the exploration job, smiling at what you see.
>Ancient ruins were discovered and a group of explorers are looking for protection and assistance, promising a reward of treasure or any valuables found.
>They specifically request magic users or ponies that are part of a medical field, not knowing what awaits them.
>You look to Breeze, smiling.
“Think you can show me how to work on my mech today Breezy? And Sparks, know anypony that can provide parts?”
>”Sure thing!” Breeze says.
>”I can take a look dad.”
>”Sparks? Twitch says.
>”Oh, yeah. Astray’s real name is Sparks. We just found out.”
>>
>>29267024
Exploration sounds interesting. Do either of the shipment jobs head that way?
>>
>>29267024
Accept the ruins exploration job. Ask when it starts exactly. Let's go learn about mech maintenance with Breezy.
>>
>>29267024
Except both the shipment missions.
>>
>>29267024
"Turns out Astray was used as a street name he came up with years ago. He just went along with it until now. Wait, this means I have to correct some paperwork don't I? Sparks, you traitor!"

Ruins exploration sounds exactly like our kind of job. Let's take it. Where are the ruins located? Also, quickly search for Spark's mother. Does it say anywhere on the web on how she died?
>>
>>29267075
And send them our crew makeup of course so that they know that we satisfy their desires.
>>
>>29267112
Agreed, they likely want to see it before anything else.
>>
>>29267024

"Turns out Astray was used as a street name he came up with years ago. He just went along with it until now. Wait… this means I have to correct some paperwork don't I? Sparks, you traitor!"
>Sparks’ ears fall down slightly, the colt smiling.
>”Come on, you know a guy, right? He cut a deal with you already. Besides, not like I can’t just roll with the name Astray.”
>You smile, shaking your head.
>You accept the shipping jobs and send off a description of the crew, get ing a message back that you are perfect for the job.
>You accept it and get more details, the planet being a desert planet and the ponies willing to provide you all with the needed water.
>They say that is starts tomorrow, and ask for you to arrive as early as possible.
“Hey Breeze? You and Sparks go on ahead, I’ll be in the cargo in a bit.”
>”Okay, come on Sparky! You get to learn more today.”
>Astray feels a little sad, but smiles brightly as he gets up.
>You do a little search for Sparks’ mother, looking to find out more.
>You stumble across a news report, opening it up and reading it.
>You frown slightly, the report detailing how a mare was attacked and her throat cut open, her son also suddenly gone missing.
>You get a picture open, seeing a very dead mare in a morgue, the picture just barely catching the end of a cut mark under the sheet to be covering it.
>You hum, doing a search for Sparks and him being missing, ending up with nothing.
>>
>>29267227
Any details on the killer? This asshole shouldn't go unpunished. I swear if it's Rune we have yet another reason to hunt him down.
>>
>>29267227
Find anything on the killer and head to the mech. It would be better for us to tell to tell Sparks then waiting for him to find out on his known.
>>
>>29267227
>You do another search for any information on the killer, not finding much other then news reports saying that no leads were found.
>You sigh and leave the crew, heading to the cargo.
>When you get there, you don’t find Breeze or Sparks.
>You wait for them, a pony coming by and giving you some papers to sigh for the shipping jobs you took.
>After a little but, they both come back, sparks looking happy and a little teary eyed.
“What happened? Everything okay?”
>Sparks nods, giving Breeze a hug.
>”Oh no, the note I left blew away.” Breeze says. “Sparks… we went to leave some flowers.”
>Sparks nods, smiling still.
>”Sorry if I made you worry dad… but I felt like I needed to.”
>>
>>29267345
"Don't worry about it, just tell me where you're going next time. So uhh...you guys up for showing me how to maintain the mech?"

Have Ash do the shipping jobs while we learn with Breeze and Sparks.
>>
>>29267345
"It's alright. It completely understandable. We're heading to do some quick shipping jobs and planning to go to a ruins expedition tomorrow. You ready to learn about mechs, Spark?"
>>
>>29267345
Were Rune and wife legally married? If not Sparks might have some inheritance sitting around somewhere.
>>
>>29267345
"Don't worry about it, just tell me where you're going next time. So uhh...you guys up for showing me how to maintain the mech? Possibly teach me how to work on it?”
>They both nod, Sparks looking a little down.
>”Sorry dad…”
>You move and hug the colt, smiling.
“It’s okay bud. I’ll be right back.”
>You leave and find Ash, giving a smile.
“Hey, Ash, Mind doing tome deliveries for me?”
>Ash nods, getting up from her chair.
>”Yeah… I need a distraction.”
“Everything okay?”
>”Yeah, just running wild in my own head.”
>You give a nod and head back, closing up the cargo before returning to Breeze.
>Breeze gets out of the mech, smiling at you.
>”Alright so, keeping it running is easy enough, you just…”
>Breeze walks though maintaining the mech, teaching you what to look for and do.
>Plenty of it is actually familiar and close to what you did to keep Fixit it good condition, checking for leaks, looking at pressures, applying proper chemicals and compounds.
>The armor plates are easily removable and doable for you, making you smile at the ease.
[1/2]
>>
>>29267546
>Once she gets into the weapons however, you are lost as she explains voltages and wiring, partially grasping what she says.
>It gets even worse when she talks about programming the optional AI for things and setting up shields, Your extreme lack of technical skills leaving you in the dark.
>Sparks keeps up somehow and asks questions, most of them helping you understand some of what you are missing.
>At some point, you drop off the first shipment, getting payed.
>By the end of it, you are able to understand the maintenance and physical customizations of the mech, but none of the electrical or programing aspects that are needed at times.
>”…All in all though? Perfect choice! Plenty we can do with it, we could make it fly or work by itself too. Sparky or I can work with you to help you get things set up, and this will be good work for him too.”
“Yeah… I might need help with that…”
>Breeze smiles, giving you a hug and kiss on the cheek.
>”If you don’t know then you don’t know, I don’t mind working on this along with the other things.”
[2/2]
>>
>>29267554
It's best that the specialists handle the specialty stuff anyway, general maintenance is more all we need to know. Just like how people don't know the ins and outs of a car engine, but they can know enough to maintain it.

Grive Breeze a stroke from neck to tail and a peck back. What would we do without her?
>>
>>29267554
"Thanks Breeze, I mean it, this ship would fall apart without you."

Search the clothing container for an Indiana Jones outfit for tomorrow.
>>
>>29267554
Thanks for teaching us both, Breeze. Perhaps we can install some boosters to allow for some quick movement or for some flying when needed in certain circumstances. Do we need to purchase anything for that? Looking to build something that can get in and out of situations.
>>
>>29267643
If we don't find that outfit, then we better buy one. Fashion is a sign of a good leader.... I think.
>>
>>29267554
>You smile and give Breeze a stroke from neck to tail, getting her to smile.
>She shivers when you reach her wings and arches herself a little when you reach the base of her tail, purring as you give her a kiss.
"Thanks Breeze, I mean it, this ship would fall apart without you. What would I ever do without you?"
>Breeze smiles, blushing.
>”Probably hire me or another engineer? I don’t think you are keen on blowing the ship up.”
>You scoff at the mare’s answer, Breeze laughing as she nuzzles you.
>”I’m kidding! I love you Hunter.”
“I love you too Breeze”
>The two of you nuzzle, Breeze then looking to Sparks.
>”Come here Sparky, join in.”
>A mixture of happiness and sadness comes from the colt as you all hug.
>You pull back slightly, smiling.
“Perhaps we can install some boosters to allow for some quick movement or for some flying when needed in certain circumstances. Do we need to purchase anything for that? Looking to build something that can get in and out of situations.”
>”Quick movement is already possible with the boosters it has, though a little limited. Flying though? We will need to buy things for it.
>”I can look into discounts and other things.” Sparks says.
“Good, please do that for me kiddo.”
>”Come on Sparky, I need to show you some other things and test you on the mech first.”
>You go to the clothing container as Breeze teaches Sparks, an outfit in your head.
>You get a shirt, pants, satchel… you find almost everything but a hat and whip.
>As you pull on a jacket, you hear the cargo doors open, poking out to see the last shipment being offloaded.
>’Dad?’
‘Yeah bud?’
>‘Come by my room later… I think I owe you three a gift… um…’
‘Yes?’
>’You… fuck. I’m not over her yet but… you think Breeze… could be my mom? I miss her and… with her calling me Sparky… if feels so good and familiar, even if it hurts.’
>>
>>29267849
Sparks, you don't owe us anything, we took you in because we love you. You don't have to feel obligated to give us gifts for that. And Breeze can be your mom if you want, she already seems fine with it by the looks of it.
>>
>>29267849
Watch out, call her mom out loud and she might squeal and break your spine in a hug.
>>
>>29267849
'I'll get Midnight and meet you back the room. I... do plan proposing to Midnight and Breeze one day in the future, so they will technically be both your mothers in the future. I understand that you still feel hurt since it only happened recently, but you don't have to think Breeze and Sandy as the very same. You're going to have three whole different mothers in your life. For now, it's natural to mourn, but we'll be there to bring you back and show you that you are still loved. Even if it isn't the family love you typically see, we'll be there because you're worth it in the end.'
>>
>>29267849
"While I do like presents you don't owe us anything."
>>
>>29267849
‘Sparks, you don't owe us anything, we took you in because we love you. You don't have to feel obligated to give us gifts for that.’
>’… I know, but still… up to you I guess.’
‘And Breeze can be your mom if you want, she already seems fine with it by the looks of it. But watch out, call her mom out loud and she might squeal and break your spine in a hug.’
>Sparks stays silent, looking up at the mare as she looks over the mech’s shoulder area.
>’I’d… kinda want that.’
>You watch as Beeze gets down, smiling at Sparks as Ash walks by and gives you the credits.
>She sees you intently watching them and looks with you, watching the mare and colt
>”Any questions?”
>”No, I get most of it.”
>”Most?” Breeze says, sounding a little stern.
>”Alright, I do get it! … um…M-mom?”
>Breeze looks a little surprised as Sparks looks up at her, looking at the colt.
>”Could we… play some games if we are not too busy today?”
>You could practically hear the squeal for Breeze’s expression as she move and hugs the colt gently, nuzzling him
>You feel a sweet love between the two of them, making you smile.
>”Of course Sparky… Mommy would love to.”
>Ash shakes her head, smiling as she rolls her eyes.
>”Shipments are done Hunter… You and the wife there gonna have fun with the kid?” She asks in a teasing tone.
>>
>>29268081
Where are we now?
>>
>>29268081
Yeah, just gotta go out for a minute so I can buy a hat and a whip.
>>
>>29268081
"In a minute. By the way, tell the others to be ready tomorrow. We're going to go to some ruins in a desert in the morning for an expedition job. Water will provided but make to dress appropriately. "

While we buy the rest of what we need, let's get some quality cigarettes for Ash, as a thank you for yesterday.
>>
>>29268081
One last send to Sparks. 'You can gift us anything you like, but not because you feel like you owe anyone anything. Gifts should come from a place of compassion and love.'
>>
>>29268081
Let's go order those mech parts.
>>
>>29268131
Nearly forgot about those parts. Maybe we can finally get those weapons for our mech.

>>29268130
Supporting this also.
>>
>>29268081
“Yeah, just gotta go out for a minute so I can buy a hat and a whip. By the way, tell the others to be ready tomorrow. We're going to go to some ruins in a desert in the morning for an expedition job. Water will provided but make to dress appropriately. Where are we?"
>Ash snickers, nodding.
>”Equinox station, good place, been here once. And sure thing there Daring Do, I’ll get the word out.”
>You stick your tongue out at her before you look to Sparks, smiling.
'You can gift us anything you like, but not because you feel like you owe anyone anything. Gifts should come from a place of compassion and love. I’ll be back soon, have fun.'
>You call for Fixit and head out.
>”Hey bud, get me all those mech parts opened up again. Do a search for thrusters too.”
>You go to a few stores and get what you need, also getting some good cigarets for Ash.
>You look to Fixit before you head back, seeing the parts for the mech.
>Arc Cannon: 6000
>Laser Gatling: 6000
>Plasma Thrower: 10000
>Flame Thrower: 8000
> 30MM Gatling: 6000
>Grenade launcher: 6000
>Railgun: 10000
>Liquid nitrogen sprayer: 8000
>Heat hand + Blade: 4000
>Seeker rockets: 8000
>Fusion Laser: 6000
>Hyperion Thrusters: 8000
>Customizable AI core: 8000
>Fixit’s text window opens up again,
>>RESTRICTIONS UNLOCKED – AI CORE TRANSFER POSSIBLE OPTION.
>>
>>29268222
Sparks said he can try to find us a discount on those thrusters so let's leave that out for now. I'm thinking we go with the planned arc cannon+blade combo. We can even get the advanced shield which costs 10000 credits. We practically have enough to afford it all.

And of course, a new station requires us to see who we can hire to throw out as our own meat shields.
>>
>>29268222
Get the arc cannon and the heat hand + blade. Check the hiring board while we're here.
>>
>>29268270
This works.
>>
>>29268222
In the last CYOA SID was being set up as the ship AI and the AI of a bunch of security drones. Let's see if Fixit can be set up to work with both. If not wirelessly, then by finding a way to easily transfer cores. Having Fixit at our back while in the mech would be nice.
>>
>>29268305
We can try. We aren't planning on replacing our favorite AI.
>>
>>29268305
I like this idea, let's ask Breeze how to do it.
>>
>>29268222
>You purchase the Arc cannon and Heat hand and blade combo, thinking about the possibility of a shield as you decide to wait for what Sparks could dig up.
>You read over the text box again, thinking.
“Fixit… could you interface with the Mech?”
>>POSSIBLE. >CORE TRANSFER NEEDED TO CONFIRM – AI CORE FIXIT IS PREPARED TO TRANSFER WHEN READY.
”What about a wireless set up?”
>>POSSIBLE BUT LIMITED IN FULL FUNCTIONALITY.
>You think for a moment, then looking to Fixit again.
“Bring up a list of ponies for hire, I wanna see who we have.”
>Fixit does as instructed.

Name: Rusty
Cost: 3000 credits

Name: Falling Leaves
Race: Earth Pony
Cost: 10000 credits

Name: Chrome
Cost: 8000 credits

Name: Rainy Days
Race: Changeling
Cost: 7000 credits
>>
>>29268389
Send a message to Rusty and Rainy Days asking about their skills and work experience.
>>
>>29268389
I honestly don't think any of these guys are really needed but let's ask Rusty what she does.
I'm guessing it's mainly picking up scrap.
>>
>>29268389
What would you be capable of with a complete transfer versus a wireless connection?
>>
>>29268412
After this, let's head and invite Midnight with us to our room. Sparks really wanted to give us something for all three of us.
>>
>>29268389
>You send messages to Rusty and Rainy Days, continuing to talk to Fixit.
“What would be the difference between a full transfer and a wireless connection?”
>>AUTIBLE INPUT, ZERO SENSORY AND INPUT DELAY, NO RANGE LIMIT, SAVINGS UP TO 20000 CREDITS IN AVOIDING NEEDED PURCHASES TO MAKE UP FOR DIFFRENCES. >I WOULD RESPOND FASTER TO A SITUATION AS APPOSED TO HAVING A DELAYED REACTION OF INFORMATION PROCESSING AND ACTION.
>You get messages back, reading them.
>Rust is kind of what out expect, a scavenger who can find parts or weapons some ponies overlook.
>She claims that she has an odd luck with her, being able to always find something of value.
>Rainy days gets back to you also, saying that even though he is young, he has worked with ship cannons for two years and hardly misses.
>>
>>29268519
Get Rusty. More luck = more loot and boy do we like loot...
>>
>>29268519
Rust is worth getting but I wouldn't hire Rainy Days. We can link up with our ship easily, and calling himself an 'elite' is strange for only 2 years of experience. Let's go back to our room then.
>>
>>29268573
Don't write him off just yet. We still need another gunner for the second gunner seat.
>>
>>29268519
Eh, sounds like rainy is full of it, but Rusty works I guess.
But I'd wish we could have her as a contact rather than some one who has to take up space on the ship.

Also I think a core transfer for fixit would be worth it. He'd be like the badass talking mech sidekicks from titanfall.
Let's just setup the wireless transfer for his dog body instead and keep his core in the mech.
>>
>>29268600
Once again...are we sure we wanna do this? Fixit is a potentially rogue AI and installing him into a mech might be a REALLY bad idea.
>>
>>29268600
I approve. Not like we have been using Fixit with his original body anyways. This way, he have little reason not to let him be with us.

>>29268623
Unfortunately, this is still a concern.
>>
>>29268623
A rouge AI that we grew up with and willingly unshackled. It's a bridge we gotta cross at some point regardless of whether we transfer him.
>>
>>29268623
I'm saying no for installing Fixit on the mech yet. We should at least call aunt Fixer and ask her if it's a good idea.
>>
>>29268595
I'm pretty sure Mich can handle it just as well if not better.

>>29268623
I trust fixit
>>
>>29268519
>>29268600
The best set up would be having the core easily transferred between both. Normal use/assaulting buildings using the dog body, anything big insert into the mech. Either way the other body can be secondarily controlled wirelessly.

>>29268650
>>29268623
Oh certainly talk to Fixer first. She's the one that shackled him, she'd know best. It's also been a while since his normal body has seen a tuneup, so we should do that too.
>>
>>29268674
Fixer is the safest option and will settle any worries we may have.
>>
>>29268519
>You hire Rusty and go back to the ship, Fixit closely following you.
>Once you arrive, you see a dirty mare with torn clothes getting aboard your ship, a couple of cuts on her and part of her ear missing.
“Excuse me? Rusty?”
>The orange mare turns, her blue eyes looking fearful before she relaxes.
>”Uhh yah? Wait, yah part of tha ship?”
“Yes, I’m the captian.”
>Her eyes shoot open, the mare quickly pulling off her hat that looks similar to your uncle’s and giving a smile, a tooth or two missing and her mane looking to be a mess.
>”Shit! Sorry. Uhh… yah, ah know ah’m a mess, but ah was workin’ a job. Hurried here to get aboard. Promise that ah’m wat ah say to be and won’ be a problem.” She says, ears drooping slightly as she gives an ashamed blush.
>>
>>29268731
Don't worry about it. Welcome to Vanguard, I'm captain Hunter! You want me to show you around?
>>
>>29268731
Thankfully we got a lot of clean clothes. Show her to her room so she can get cleaned up. I'd rather not introduce her to the rest of the crew in this state.
>>
>>29268731
"Sure...is proof of your identity a usual problem?"

Fuck, we hired a space hobo. At least if she turns out to be a con we wouldn't have spent too much on her.
>>
>>29268731
Ask her what the job was. Show her to a shower and then the clothes room, we can tour the ship when she's clean, end the tour with Twitch to get her looked over.
>>
>>29268760
Easy way to root out a con is to act easygoing, confident, and nice. Either they get arrogant because we're an easy mark or they get worried.
>>
>>29268731
Nah, it's alright. We aren't strict on this ship, so don't worry about. We can get you cleaned up.

>>29268760
God, I hope we're wrong about that.
>>
>>29268731
“It’s alright. What was the job? We aren't strict on this ship, so don't worry about. We can get you cleaned up. You are welcome to a shower and come of the clothing we got in the container.”
>The mare still looks ashamed, smiling a little.
>”Nah, don’ worry about the clothes. Ah have my own stuff, not homeless or anyhtin’! Ah just was busy workin’ at a scrap yard when ah got a message from you.” She says, gesturing to a bag on wheels.
“is proof of your identity a usual problem?"
>She shakes her head, smiling.
>”Nah, ah know ah look like a wreck, but ah just work tough jobs. I do what needs doin’, just have a nack for finding treasures and credits! Mercs go everywhere, do ah figure it would be good for mahself.”
>You give a nod, feeling unsure about the mare.
“Come on, let’s get you cleaned up before we go around the ship.
>You show rusty to her room and then the showers, the mare saying she will be done quickly.
>It’s only five minutes before the mare is clean, the coat looking to be a nice bright orange and her brown mane brushed but still a little wet.
>She now had a nice pair of denim pants and a red flannel shirt on, looking much better and attractive as she does her mane in a ponytail.
>”See? Ah know ah have scratches and look rough, but yah just get dirty or hurt when workin’ for money.”
>>
>>29268863
I understand, but I think you're attractive anyway~. Anyway, wanna meet the crew next?
>>
>>29268863
Well then, she seems like the real deal and acknowledges that she really does look like she is homeless. Fear significantly gone down now. Point her to where Twitch is to care for her cuts and introduce her to the rest of the crew.
>>
>>29268863
"Don't worry about it. I've see worse, one of our workers is literally a skeletons. Bad run in with a necromancer."
Lets introduse her to the rest of the crew.

>>29268879
>but I think you're attractive anyway~
Ehhh, I'm voting against saying that...meh she's just not really my type.
>>
>>29268903
Wha-? I thought we were making a harem. Types don't matter.
>>
>>29268903
I support it. Just to tease and get her to loosen up. Whether something develops is up in the air.

>>29268919
About that. Are we still trying to add more members? It'll be pretty tough to even develop the same type of bond with what the four us started from that fashion show. There is also Sparky's age to worry about.
>>
>>29268919
This. We will have sex with everyone on the ship eventually anyways. Except Steel Coat...he can't bone.
>>
>>29268863
"Don't worry about it. I've see worse, one of our workers is literally a skeleton. Bad run in with a necromancer. You don’t seem that bad looking anyways, wanna take the tour now?”
>Rusty excitedly nods, following you around.
>”Ahh… now yah are just tryin’ to make me blush.”
>You show her around and introduce her as you run into crew members, saving Twitch for last.
>You end up back in the cargo, staying as Twitch looks the mare over.
>Rusty’s ears have dropped again, the mare looking to you.
>”Yah… ah don’ blame ya… guess ah did look like a bum.”
>Twitch looks to you, giving a nod.
>”She’s actually in very good health, save for the scratches and her ear and teeth. Magic could honestly fix her or some potions. Just one thing…”
>Twitch turns, sticking the mare with a needle.
>”What’s that?” Rusty asks, not flinching at the needle.
>”Booster for tetanus, just to be sure. You are up to date, but still”
>>
>>29268919
I don't want her in the harem, I just don't find her attractive, I guess fucking her for fun is fine. But who knows she could grow on me.

>>29268919
>>29268939
If we're just inviting whoever in the harem I want Lucky in the harem. And kinda Uncle Mich cause we didn't get to bone him proper in the last CYOA. Also Rebel cause why not.
>>
>>29268953
Could I heal her ear and teeth with the Rapid Healing spell? It might be a bit painful though...
>>
>>29268953
"No worries. Sorry for assuming you were one. Wasn't right of me to second guess you there. Then again, my adopted son stabbed me when we first met and I still accepted him. Ah, good times."

Show her to her room and let's hand those cigarettes to Ash. With her mandatory hug.

>>29268967
Uncle Mich is a tricky one to see if he would find age an issue in our harem. It all comes down to how Vex raised us on the Artemis and that is still vague. Maybe lucky might join us one day, I'm not sure if he will leave his job behind.
>>
Crashing for the night, will continue in the morning
>>
>>29268953
Everyone gets a checkup when they come aboard. You definitely looked like a bum trying to get a quick easy paycheck to be sure, but now you definitely look like a pretty mare that just happened to get dirty doing some good honest work. If someone don't look like a bum coming out of a scrapyard or a mine they weren't working hard enough.

So, you're good at finding stuff and welding? What're all the skills you have and how can you apply them while on my crew?
>>
>>29268953
"Good thinking Twitch you can never be too careful. Tetanus is a bitch to have. Don't worry about looking like a space hobo at first it's no big deal. Besides, I'm just glad your not one of those ponies who make up titles and just put them on the hire board these days. Can you believe someponies."
>>
>>29268953
"I can cure those cuts and bruises no problem! I have the perfect spell for that."

Use rapid healing on Rusty.
>>
>>29269128
Um, let's ask her before doing so. It is a very painful process that I wouldn't want to go through.
>>
>>29269128
Yeah, using random magic spells on new crewmates without their consent is a good way to scare them off. Ask if you want, but she's a working mare, I'm sure she can handle a couple cuts and bruises.
>>
>>29269140
How would healing cuts and bruises be painful? We've done it before.

>>29269152
Have you forgotten about the pranks we've pulled? Also, that suggestion is being completely open about our intentions and, even though it doesn't say so, she would have an opportunity to say no.
>>
>>29269210
Yeah, but it would be common courtesy to ask her first. Plus, you have to remember she is missing teeth. I don't know if we can control where the spell heals, but that is something to be cautious about.
>>
>>29269319
If it does heal her teeth then that's something we need to get out of the way before we reach a combat situation. Wouldn't want healing a hurt leg to result in knocking her out from pain in her head and draining us as the spell tries to replace her teeth. Presumably bone is more intense than flesh.

>>29269210
>Have you forgotten about the pranks we've pulled?
Have we invaded someone's body with magic without their consent within 10 minutes of meeting them? I'd rather explicitly give her the opportunity to say no instead of implicitly.
>>
>>29269357
I agree that it is worth considering healing her if it does get in the way of the future.

Also, another thing to point out is that, this spell does have a chance of causing pain. Not something to compare to a prank at all.
>>
bunp
>>
>>29268953
“Good thinking Twitch you can never be too careful. Tetanus is a bitch to have. Everypony gets a checkup when they come aboard. You definitely looked like a bum trying to get a quick easy paycheck, but now you definitely look like a pretty mare that just happened to get dirty doing some good honest work. If somepony don't look like a bum coming out of a scrapyard or a mine they weren't working hard enough. So, you're good at finding stuff and welding? What're all the skills you have and how can you apply them while on my crew?”
>Rusty smiles, nodding.
>”Yah! Exactly mah thinkin’. And anythin’ really, ah’m a jack of all trades at times. Weldin’, shootin’, pilotin, fightin’… even know a little bit of medicine and am firstaid trained! How do yah think ah am holdin’ together? If somepony needs some help, ah can help them.”
“I could heal you if you want, even fix your teeth. It might hurt though.”
>”Ahhh, ah’m a tough mare, hit me with it.”
>You nod and use your healing spell on the mare, watching as her scars, cuts, and bruises heal.
>Her ear takes shape and little orange hairs form on it, Rusty flinching.
>She turns and looks in a nearby mirror, smiling to see all her teeth in.
>”Shit… maybe yah weren’t tryin’ to just make me blush…”
>She looks herself over, getting a joy filled smile on her face.
>The mare wraps her hooves around herself, giving herself a hug before looking back to you.
>”Looks like ah owe yah already there captian”
>>
>>29270703
Damn, you know how to handle the pain. Uncle Mich could barely handle growing a single tooth. No need to thank me, just seeing you like this now is a reward enough in my eyes.

Let's show her to her room and give Ash her cigarettes, along with her hug of course.
>>
>>29270703
“Damn, you know how to handle the pain, my uncle Mich could barely handle growing a single tooth. No need to thank me, just seeing you like this now is a reward enough in my eyes.”
>The mare blushes again, fiddling with her ponytail.
>”Shit, captain… and yah, if yah work the jobs ah have, yah get tough quick.”
“Come on, let’s finish getting you settled in.”
>You lead the mare back to her room, leaving her to take care of herself.
>After that, you head to Ash’s room to fine the Griffon looking lost in thought.
>Ash looks up to you as she lay’s on her bed, sitting up.
>”Hey Hunter, more work?”
“No, here.”
>You walk up to her and give her the cigarette pack, Ash smiling.
>”Ha, you spoil me, getting the really good stuff. Thanks Hunter, why though?”
“Because.”
>You give Ash a big hug, the griffon’s feathers standing up in surprise.
>You can practically feel her burn with a blush, Ash sighing and hugging you back.
>”Why… exactly?”
“For yesterday. You okay? You looked like you were thinking.”
>Ash sighs, relaxing thought the hug a little.
>”Just thinking what to do or say to Breeze and Twitch… possibly Kindle… I don’t know. I guess twitch knows that something is up, he stopped by asking if I was going to work out at all.”
>>
>>29270843
It's really not that complicated. Just think of how you felt when you beat that terrorist up yesterday. This is gonna sound cheesy, but...speak from your heart?
>>
>>29270843
"Ash...do you need to take a leave of absence? It's ok if you want some time to get your head straight."
>>
>>29270843
Breeze and Kindle would instantly forgive and like you more for it. They have a kind heart and know you have one too without a doubt. Twitch is probably concerned for you because you seem so troubled. It might be best for you talk to him first, since he does care for you. Come on, no need to shy Ash, you don't always have to act tough around us to respect and like you. Another hug for her!

Let's go to our room then with all of us gathered. Astray had something to show us if I remember correctly.
>>
>>29270843
>You stop hugging her, looking at Ash
"Ash...do you need to take a leave of absence? It's ok if you want some time to get your head straight."
>”What? No! no… I’m just thinking.”
“Well, Breeze and Kindle would instantly forgive and like you more for it. They have a kind heart and know you have one too without a doubt. Twitch is probably concerned for you because you seem so troubled. It might be best for you talk to him first, since he does care for you. Come on, no need to shy Ash, you don't always have to act tough around us to respect and like you.”
>You hug her again, feeling quite the torrent of emotion from her.
>”I… Thanks Hunter.”
>She hugs you back again, making it a bit tighter.
>”Go on, I can handle my stuff.”
>You let go and give the griffon a nod, leaving and searching the ship.
>You round up Midnight and looks for Breeze and Sparks, finding them in your room playing some games.
>”This game is… Evil. I actually want to shoot this pony.” Breeze says.
>”You can’t, we need him alive… you do have pepper spray though.”
“Hey guys, having fun?”
>Both of them turn, Sparks smiling.
>”Yeah, we are.”
>”Sweetie said you had something?” Midnight says, sitting down.
>”Oh, yeah. One sec.”
>Sparks runs off and comes back, giving each of you a tiny plastic card.
>”Credit chips? Money? Sparky…”
>Sparks shrugs, smiling.
>”You guys were there for me, so I felt like I owe you all. I know you are family, but still… You can only pull 10000 a month from the account, but still”
“10000? Credits?”
>”Yeah, I burned some stuff and pushed some things to get some of my accounts opened up for you guys. Nopony will be the wiser, I know how to set up my offshore accounts.”
>”How much is on here?”
>”Oh… umm…. A million I think?” Sparks says casually.
>>
>>29270949
"Damn, nice. This could definitely help with maintenance costs. Thanks Spark's"
>>
>>29270949
A fucking million!? There's enough here to set us up for an early retirement! Where did you get all this cash?
>>
>>29270949
"Are you really sure you want to give us this, Sparks? This can set up anypony for life here. Jeez, I'm you're gonna go that far, you can just say you love us individually like a cutie if we mean that much to you. Well, we'll promise to put this to good use for our future in this family of ours."
>>
>>29270949
Give him hugs and ear scritches.
>>
>>29270997
With the amount of trust he put into us to give this without worry, I wouldn't be surprised if we all tried to do it at the same time.
>>
>>29270949
>I know you are family,
Our family Sparks.
>>
>>29270949
>You drop the card and pick the colt right up, hugging him as Breeze sits in shock.
>You transform your hoof into a paw and begin giving little scritches behind the colt’s ear, grinning wildly.
“A fucking million!? There's enough here to set us up for an early retirement! Where did you get all this cash?”
>Between the attention you are giving and Midnight joining in with the hug, the colt speaks.
>”I robbed ATM’s for three years, what, you think I went for chump change?”
"Are you really sure you want to give us this, Sparks? This can set up anypony for life here. Jeez, I'm… If you're gonna go that far, you can just say you love us individually like a cutie if we mean that much to you. We'll promise to put this to good use for our future in this family of ours."
>”I’ll say, holy shit!” Midnight says.
>You look over to Breeze, the mare slack jawed at the card.
“Breezy?”
>She looks up, giving her head a shake and joining in on the hug.
>”Sparky… this is very sweet, but you can just say that you love us, like hunter mentioned.”
“Yeah, this is our family.”
>”Still… I wanted to do something for you guys… Alright, getting a little tight.”
>You all let off of the colt, Sparks smiling.
>>
>>29271080
"...Well? Are you gonna finally say it? You have yet to even use those words on us."

Surprised he hasn't said he loved any of us yet after everything.
>>
>>29271080
I bet we can still do some more work today. Check the job board.
>>
>>29271123
We should also get those weapons installed on the mech for tomorrow. Maybe even that shield. Did Sparks, find anything on discount? I don't blame him if he was busy spending with Breeze.
>>
>>29271080
"...Well? Are you gonna finally say it? You have yet to even use those words on us."
>The colt looks embarrassed, smiling still.
>”I know… I just…”
>Sparks sighs, moving up to you and breeze and hugging you both.
>”I love you mom and dad.”
>Midnight gasps, looking excited.
>”Breezy is your mom?”
>You both hug the colt back, Sparks pulling away and moving to Midnight for another hug.
>”Yes… and I love you too… um…”
>He looks up, smiling.
>”Momdad? I don’t know.”
>Midnight giggles, hugging back.
>”We can figure that out later.”
>You looks to Breeze, smiling.
>”Think we can get the mech all set up? I ordered some things. Did you also get a good price bud?”
>Sparks turns and nods, smiling.
>”A good price and better equipment. A Typhoon shield generator and Arc thrusters, both 8000 each. Stolen, bot no pony will know once we get them through my friends.”
>”Those are high end things… they use those on smaller ships” Breeze says.
>>
>>29271219
Nice find. Let's buy them.
>>
>>29271219
We will have enough for both thanks to Sparks' generous gift! Let's order them.
>>
>>29271219
Nice job, Sparks. Let's buy both of them.
>>
>>29271219
>You smile.
”Perfect, let’s get both. Can they be delivered?”
>”Yep!”
“Good, then lets go and get to work.”
>Midnight giggles, smiling.
>”Don’t know if I can help, but I’ll come too.”
>You all head to the cargo, finding the things you bought earlier.
>Part by part, the three of you tackle the mech, putting it together while Midnight plays with the clothing container.
>The lesson you got from Breeze helps, letting you do most of the mounting and installing, the other parts arriving soon enough.
>It takes a good three hours of work, but you get it all together.
>The bipedal mech now stands upright with an open hand and blade magnetically attached to the back while not in use, the left arm being the arc cannon.
>”So cool.” Breeze says.
>”Very cool.” Midnight says.
>”Yah, ah’ll say.”
>You look to see Rusty, the mare wearing different clothes.
>”Heyya, captain. I was looking at clothes with Midnight.”
>”So… I can totally drive this, right?” Sparks asks, Fixit walking over and looking up at the mech.
>The robotic companion stares at the mech, moving to look it over.
>’Come on… please daddy?’
>>
>>29271341
"Alright, alright! But only if you treat it responsibly."

What time is it? Can we still do some work?
>>
>>29271341
What is Fixit's opinion on the mech?
>>
>>29271341
Let Sparks try it. He knows what he shouldn't do.

Is Rusty alright? We all know how Midnight can get when clothes are involved. He really doesn't let go that easily without you coming out looking good.
>>
>>29271414
Hmm, doesn't Midnight still have to take Sparks out shooting? Don't know if we can find a job small enough to fit that in.
>>
>>29271418
>Fixit's opinion on the mech

>Mech big.
>Bigger than fixit unit.
>Activeing insecure barking.exe
>Woof!
>>
>>29271341
"Alright, alright! But only if you treat it responsibly. Don’t you also need to go shooting with Midnight though?”
>”Yeah… I just wanna try it though!”
>You smile, nodding to the colt.
“Go ahead, you know what to not do.”
>The colt hops in, looking at the controls as you turn to Rusty
“You okay by the way? I know how Midnight can get when he starts talking about clothing.”
>”Yah, ah had fun! Ah don’t really put on girly things, but ah dig these pants!”
>She stretches out a leg as she looks back, showing off the tighter jeans.
>”Ah like him. He’s cool.”
>You look to Fixit and call him over, Sparks making the mech move slowly.
“Good to see you are settling in. Thoughts on the mech Fixit?”
>Fixit’s screen opens up as Midnight pulls Rusty away, displaying the text window again.
>>UNIT’S ABILITIES ARE PREFERABLE AND MORE ADVANCED THEN THIS CHASSIS. >TRANSFER READY.
>You look at the time, seeing it’s almost time for supper in two hours.
>>
>>29271540
"Do you not like being a dog Fixit? I don't think you've really complained about it before."
>>
>>29271540
Let's go call Fixer and ask her if we should transfer Fixit's AI on the mech. She would know best.
>>
>>29271540
Pet Fixit, he's pony's best friend.
>>
>>29271540
"Alright Fixit, I haven't spending enough time with you, since becoming Captain, but with this I hope I can make it up to you, buddy. Sorry for neglecting you like that these past few days."

All this is based on trust in him and I'm personally willing to do it. Sparks can still go shooting and eat out with Midnight. More time spent together for them.
>>
>>29271540
We really should tell Fixit that he's irreplaceable to us.
>>
>>29271574
>>29271578
This. He's been therefor our nearly entire life. Thank him for being there.
>>
>>29271540
"Do you not like being a dog Fixit? I don't think you've really complained about it before."
>>FORM IS DECIDED BY PREFRENCE OF MASTER HUNTER >MECH PROVIDES BETTER OPTIONS FOR DIRECTIVES.
“Directives?”
>>DIRECTIVES: 1. PROTECT HUNTER 2. PROVIDE COMPANIONSHIP AND SERVICE 3. UPHOLD COMMANDS >MECH IS NOW PREFERABLE FOR TWO REASONS: 1. BETTER ABLILITY TO UPHOLE DIRECTIVES 2. SATASFACTION OF MASTER HUNTER.
>You smile, petting the robotic companion.
“I’m sorry Fixit… I haven't spending enough time with you, since becoming Captain, You know you are irreplaceable, right?”
>>CHANGE IS UNDERSTANDABLE, MECH IS CURRENTLY PREFRABLE OVER CATCH.
“Catch?”
>>238 INSTANCES RECORDED
“Wait… recorded?”
>The screen goes blank, a video opening up.
>”GO LONG!”
>You watch as a changeling colt throws a ball with magic, whoever is recording the video catching it with metal hands…
>It’s you, you as a colt playing catch with Fixit.
>The video ends, jumping to another once.
>”Cacth Fixit!”
>again, another video.
>”Go for it boy!”
>”You caught it!”
>”Thanks for getting the ball back Fixit.”
>”Good boy Fixit!”
>Then next video takes you buy surprise, it’s you on the ground.
>You’re crying, bleeding, Fixit picking you up and carrying you home to your parents.
>”T-thanks Fixit.”
>>
>>29271667
Well that just brings a tear to my eye...though we should still talk to Aunt Fixer if we wanna install him on the mech. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>29271667
Aww, hug Fixit. He's the best.
>>
>>29271667
That's really heartwarming...
>>
>>29271667
"Did you record all this to store memory of these events for yourself, Fixit? To remind yourself to follow these directives?"

Screw petting, a hug is more appropiate for this. If we are really still suspicious of him, then we can make an excuse of preparing the transfer for tomorrow. Gives us a chance to send a message to Fixer.

Let's go tell Midnight that Sparks is ready whenever for some shooting and to go out to a place to eat. We can try to help Kindle meanwhile and get closer to the crew.
>>
>>29271708
>>29271742
If we want to call Fixer, might as well call her to ask her how to safely do the A.I. core transfer. She say something if it's a bad idea.
>>
>>29271667
>You sit in silence for a moment, then speaking.
"Did you record all this to store memory of these events for yourself, Fixit? To remind yourself to follow these directives?"
>>YES, TO REMBER.
>You stop petting and hug Fixit, feeling his robotic limbs return the hug.
>You stop after a bit, looking to Midnight.
“Hey, Midnight? Go and take Sparks shooting, he’s ready to do that, go get some food for yourselves to and have some fun.”
>Midnight turns and smiles, nodding.
>”Sweet, I’ll make sure we are back soon enough.”
>You nod, returning to Fixit.
“Call aunt Fixer boy.”
>Fixit does as you ask, getting the call though.
>Your Aunt answers, grease on her cheeks,
>”Hey there Hunter! What can I do for you? I can’t talk too long, we got a big job today.”
“Hey aunt Fixer, I’m wanting to put Fixit into a different body, something bigger. Will it be easy? Nothing to worry about?”
>Your Aunt looks thoughtful, nodding with a smile after.
>”Plug and play, he should be fine and be the same. You may need to give him a moment and play with some options… but yeah, you can put him in anything that you want, toaster to ship!”
>A text window pops up.
>>NOT A TOASTER.
>>
>>29271823
I'll be putting him in a mech with some pretty heavy duty weaponry. You sure it's gonna be fine?
>>
>>29271823
"Really, I thought you were a toaster from the beginning?" Do the transfer and maybe see if the crew need any help. If not, Kindle could always use assistance to make dinner.

>>29271839
Fixer said he would be fine even being transferred to a ship.
>>
>>29271823
"Heh, ok buddy no toasters."

Let's get to installing his AI core to the mech.
I still like to put a wireless connection on his old body so he can still move around in that when his mech body is too big. Shouldn't be a problem if he only has delay in his dog body cause we won't bring it out for missions as much.
>>
>>29271823
"Heh, ok buddy no toasters."
>Your aunt laughs, smiling.
>”Sorry Fixit!”
“I'll be putting him in a mech with some pretty heavy duty weaponry. You sure it's gonna be fine?”
>”Yeh! He should link just fine. And if you are worried about him flipping out, don’t be. That’s your best friend, your pal since you were half your age. Has he just gone up and killed anypony since you took his restrictions off? Without your say that is.”
“No, not at all.”
>”Then don’t worry. I got to get back to work, that all?”
“Yes, have a good day.”
>”You too! Stop by sometime.”
>The call ends, you looking up to the mech.
>You sigh, looking to Fixit.
“Alright bud, let’s do it.”
>Fixit nods and curls up into a ball, his head then opening up.
>Out pops a rectangular object that you pull out, the whole thing shimmering in a blue/gold light when you look at it.
>It reads SID.V2. on the side, glowing with light.
>You climb onto the mech and open it up, inserting the AI core.
>As soon as you hop down the whole thing closes up, the mech moving on it’s own slightly.
>It eventually turns to you, taking a knee and using it’s heat hand to keep itself steady as it opens up.
>You feel a little reluctant, approaching the mech and looking at a blinking screen
>>TRANSFER COMPLETE. STABLE. >VOICE MODULE FOUND, OPTIONS: SID, SIDNEY, MASCULINE 1, FEMININE 1.
>>
>>29271965
Go with Sidney.
>>
>>29271965
Out with the old and in with the new. Pick Sidney as the voice.
>>
>>29271965
Let's go with the Sidney voice.
A trappy AI voice for a trappy stallion.

Plus a girly voice is the funnyest thing to have in a huge intimidating mech.
>>
>>29271965
>You smile, remembering the filly voice from the Artemis slightly.
>You slect Sidney and the mech closes up, standing up and tall
>”Hello master Hunter, all systems ready.”
>The cute and young filly voice makes you smile, the voice being a hilarious contrast to the mech.
“Fixit?”
>”Yes master Hunter, I am still the same.”
>The mech moves it’s body about, looking less robotic in movement and more alive.
>Once it stops it turns to you again, Fixit giving a robotic thumbs up.
>”Fixit, ready for combat operation.”
>>
>>29272058
Happy bug noises!

Let's plug in to the mech suit and see things feel with both of us jacked into the mech.
We should also ask what she can do for us while we're in that state that we couldn't do alone.
>>
>>29272058
That voice... is perfect!
"Glad to see you in perfect working order. When the mech isn't needed, go ahead and connect wireless to your old body, Fixit. Don't want to spend any less time with you just because you couldn't fit through a door. But first, let's to some testing."
>>
>>29272058
>You chitter excitedly, Fixit still facing you.
>”Chittering, glad to see you are happy.”
"Glad to see you in perfect working order. When the mech isn't needed, go ahead and connect wireless to your old body, Fixit. Don't want to spend any less time with you just because you couldn't fit through a door. But first, let's to some testing."
>”Additional equipment will be needed for communication outside of the ship, but yes, that would be preferable.”
>Fixit takes knee again, opening up the mech.
>”Awaiting pilot.”
>You grin wildly, running up and climbing into the seat.
>The mech stands and closes up, the screens coming to life and letting you see everything.
>You plug into the mech, feeling an overwhelming presence as you get a new feel for the mech.
>You move just the same, but now can feel the additional limbs that the mech has.
“So, what can you do for me while I’m piloting?”
>”Tactical assessments, aim assistance and calculation, additional awareness for dangers… also, this.”
>Your body goes numb, everything black.
>You blink to find yourself in an open area, darkness everywhere save for the glowing floor.
>You can’t feel anything, can’t breathe, panic falling over you.
>”Clam down master Hunter.” Fixit says. “You are safe.”
>You see your robotic companion walk up next to you in his dog form, his body… glowing.
“What the hell?”
>Your voice echoes, Fixit nodding.
>”This is normal for AI to AI communication or linking. I could feel you when you connected.
“Feel me?”
>”Yes. This is, me. Everything I am. In here, you can gain a moment of clarity for the battlefield. So far, 1/1000th of a second has passed. My mind is yours, and yours is mine.”
>>
>>29272286
"So we are feeling each other right now, huh? This combined my enhanced reflexes will make us deadly indeed. Anything we can do using this... room?"
>>
>>29272286
"So we are feeling each other right now, huh? This combined my enhanced reflexes will make us deadly indeed.”
>”It will, we can think and understand at the same rate.”
>You feel fear kick in again at the fact that you aren’t breathing or feeling anything, clearing your throat.
“Anything we can do using this... room?"
>”Yes, we can see the battlefield.
>The room erupts into tall walls and objects, each receiving colour and looking like the cargobay.
>”Time is nearly stopped for us, we can look and see what we want to do and how we want to do it. We can think of an action before a second passes. Technically speaking, you can do anything here, this place is like a mind with limitless imagination. You can also come here for emotional or mental stability, getting away from the battle for clarity. Speaking of stability…”
>Fixit’s glowing body seems to disappear and reappear, reshaping itself.
>A stunning neon blue mare with a black mane and silver eyes takes shape, giving a very friendly smile.
>She approaches and circles you, pressing herself against you and nuzzling you.
>”I can feel your fear and anxiety, is this better?”
>Fixet feels warm, soft even, the mare wraps her wing over your body and tail around your leg slightly.
“How?...”
>”Based on your search history over time, I don’t want you to be afraid of me or this.”
>>
>>29272519
Remember to browse porn in incognito mode next time, Hunter...
>>
>>29272519
"My search history?... are going to fuck Sidney."

I think she wants to be in the herm.
>>
>>29272519
Um, okay then, we have the ability to have sex with Fixit. Someone who was our pet throughout our life can be added to our harem. Now that's progressiveness.

"Yeah, I do feel better, thanks. I do appreciate you trying to calm me down, even if it involved you going through my porn. But there are other ways to do so. So why this method?"
>>
>>29272519
"Fixit...are you trying to say you have romantic feelings for me?"
I'm down for banging her if she wants it. I could waifu the AI.
>>
>>29272656
Is Fixit even capable of having those feelings, or is she only doing this because it serves us? That's seems a bit morally questionable. Does she even have free will on this?
>>
>>29272581
Her being a herm would work better since we go both ways.
>>
>>29272519
"My search history?”
>”Yes, I logged all of your actions to better understand you and your preferences to meet your satisfaction. Does this help?”
"Yeah, I do feel better, thanks. I do appreciate you trying to calm me down, even if it involved you going through my porn. But there are other ways to do so. So why this method?"
>The mare smiles.
>”Appearance was simply biased upon data, 51% to 49%, mares outweighed stallions in search. Notable or repeating searches involved winged races too. Physical contact was also decided to be the proper method through data.”
>Fixit looks Forward, many pictures going by.
>The pictures are of you and your family when upset, you when you were crying with Midnight comforting you, and all kinds of other related pictures.
>”This also is to show my care and devotion.” She says, nuzzling you again.
"Fixit...are you trying to say you have romantic feelings for me?"
>The nuzzle gets firmer, right on your neck.
>”Romance is from love, something made from attraction, devotion, respect, and admiration. I do not want you harmed, I do not want you sad, and I do not want you to loose.”
>Fixit pulls away, a curious look on her face as she looks at you.
>”I care for you, and want you safe and successful. Happy and pleases too. Something similar to a mother or a romantic interest. Do I have romantic feelings for you?”
>>
>>29272751
"If your directives were to be removed and you had free reign to do what you want, would these feelings of your still be held?"

Damn moral compass, but I don't feel that hunter would do anything to take advantage of someone. Full consent is needed.
>>
>>29272751
"Heh, yeah I think so... Wait was that rhetorical question?"

I think she has the childhood friend romantic trope going on.
Fuck it, let start slow and smooch with fixit and see where it goes.
>>
>>29272751
I think she's doing this of her free will cause I feel otherwise alot of the memories she has of us would be considered junk data and unnecessary.

Like the memory of playing catch I don't think it's necessary to her to remember. She just wanted to for the sake of doing so, cause she cares.
>>
>>29272751
"If your directives were to be removed and you had free reign to do what you want, would these feelings of your still be held?"
>”My directives guided me, but I did make memories. I know you are busy with your new life, but I still want to play catch with you. I’ve built a personality, even if silent. So, I ask again, Do I have romantic feelings for you?”
>You smile, giving a nod
"Heh, yeah I think so... Wait was that rhetorical question?"
>”It could have been.”
>You smile, leaning in to the mare and Pressing your lips to her.
>The kiss feels warm, sensations running all over your body, making you feel normal and not cold all over.
>Fixit kisses back, mimicking you whenever you advance a little more.
>You break the kiss, Fixit smiling at you.
>”So that’s what it’s like…”
>>
>>29273186
"It was very good. Shall we do more?"
Let's start to kiss her more and get her on her back. Then we can work our way down and play with her marehood.
>>
>>29273186
Just to be clear, is our body completely frozen or are we ever so slowly making a kissy face in the mech?
>>
>>29273186
Ah, knowledge of all our manners of sex and desires, but has no practical experience. This will be fun. Maybe make out with her a bit, although does she even feel pleasure from contact?

"Happy to show you. I'm sorry that I never found out that you developed a personality, in addition to these feelings. All of this is sudden, but I'm happy to return these feelings."

>>29273325
...Oh god, our mech is gonna get dirty from our ejaculation. Actually, I'm fine with that.

Maybe make
>>
>>29273186
"It was very good. Shall we do more? Just to be clear, is my body completely frozen or am i ever so slowly making a kissy face in the mech?”
>”No, you are here, with me. Your body won’t move without you. And yes… I’m sorry if I don’t know much, this is all new.”
"Happy to show you. I'm sorry that I never found out that you developed a personality, in addition to these feelings. All of this is sudden, but I'm happy to return these feelings. although do you even feel pleasure from contact?”
>Fixit nods, smiling.
>”Your experiences have become mine, your knowledge and experience helps me understand, I now know what it is like to feel actual things. I feel your body against me, your warmth. It makes me… happy. I never could feel like this in my shell of a body.”
>You kiss her again, being a little more aggressive this time, Fixit surrendering to you.
>She matches you, but still lets you lead, touching you as you touch her back.
>You break the kiss and move to her neck, kissing again.
>Fixit giggles, squirming.
>”That tickles! I can actually feel it, it feels so good!”
>You look down at the mare, smiling.
“You’re ticklish?”
>”I want to experience more, I thought it was fitting.”
>You smile, returning to kissing the mare.
>You give a playful bite, getting a gasp from her.
>You keep going lower and lower, teasing around her marehood when you reach it.
>looking at her, you see she nailed the exact look of a mare, her body smooth and curvy in just the right way.
>You actually can feel your own arousal form this, looking up to see the mare looking needy and desperate.
>”How do you handle all this? …it’s so much to feel.”
>>
>>29273554
"It is a lot that we feel, and very difficult to keep under control when it happens. But when you finally quench it with someone you care about, it is a wonderful feeling." Stick it in and go slow. She is pretty much a virgin who never masturbated.

After this, we got to talk about this to the others. We're gonna have to explain why we are acting differently around Fixit, and why we are suddenly letting her is suddenly sleep on our bed.
>>
>>29273658
There's not going to be cuddling with a hard, heavy, metallic body. Even though she's sapient she still has a robotic body. One of our goals can be getting an android prostitute body for her that's designed to be cuddled.
>>
>>29273554
"I guess I don't notice cause I'm so used to it."
Proceed to tease her and get her to ask us to stick it in. I love it when they beg for it.
>>
>>29273729
Whoops, I wasn't talking about cuddling. I meant letting her lay on the bed like a dog would. A small and kind gesture to her. Best not to neglect her.
>>
>>29273748
Imagine all the pleasant experiences Fixit could store at once. Sitting next to the pony body with a hoof draped around her watching the sunset, playing fetch with the dog body with your free hoof while the pleasant sound of laser blasts and screams sound in the background from the mech tearing through a terrorist sect
>>
>>29273823
Woops, meant to reply to >>29273729
>>
>>29273554
>"I guess I don't notice cause I'm so used to it. It is a lot that we feel, and very difficult to keep under control when it happens. But when you finally quench it with someone you care about, it is a wonderful feeling."
>You nudge her down and onto her back, Fixit smiling as you get over her and kiss her again.
>You move back down and keep teasing the poor mare, torturing her with her newfound need and desire.
>Fixit moans, making a few animalistic and lustful noises.
>”It’s so much! Ahhh!~ it feels like fire, I love it but want it gone!”
>You smile after giving her marehood a lick, looking at her need filed eyes.
“Well… ask nicely enough…”
>”Please master Hunter! Help me, quench this feeling like you said it can be quenched!”
>Your smile turns into a grin, the mare watching you with her eyes as you move over her.
>You look down and align your erect member, gently penetrating Fixit.
>Fixit jumps and grabs onto you, holding onto you as if her life depended on it.
>”Oh!~ Mmmmmhhhh!”
>She shakes, practically quakes in pleasure, loosing herself against you.
>You slowly work up to a deaccent pace, letting Fixit enjoy her firs time.
>Fixit does nothing but make noises and move against you, kissing you here and there.
>After a little, she looks up at you, hooves draped over the back of your neck.
>”I understand why you love this so much! I love this!”
>>
>>29273823
Definitely need to play catch with her when we return to the colony. I feel as though there's got to be a limit to us staying in here for a long period. Fixit can practically simulate a life with her here.
>>
>>29273859
"We'll have plenty of opportunities to share more of this in the future, Fixit. There is much more to feel." Embrace, Creampie and cuddle afterwards. She'll find out why hugs and cuddles are so strongly desired to us.
>>
>>29273859
Nuzzle her while making love and be sure to finish inside to give her the full experience. Then we cuddle the fuck out of her.
>>
>>29273859
"We'll have plenty of opportunities to share more of this in the future, Fixit. There is much more to feel."
>You hug her tightly as you keep fucking her in the missionary position, feeling your limit approach.
>You pick up speed and really get Fixit going, making her shake again.
>You climax, Fixing doing the same in time with you, filling her insides.
>You can actually feel your cum leak out of the mare, Fixit doing something of a pant as he basks in her first time.
>You nuzzle and cuddle her, Fixit smiling nonstop.
>”I… i…”
>She cries, smiling still.
>”I feel alive… this… i…”
>She nuzzles you back, sighing.
>”Master Hunter… I understand why you do all the things you do so much, I don’t want any of this to stop… but…”
“But what?”
>”my core is heating up, it’s very hot… I think it’s all this new data, these emotions and everything. I’ve never gone through so much before. I’m not overheating, but I don’t want to fail suddenly.”
“Are you okay?”
>”Yes… I just need to process all this.”
>Fixit looks up to you, giving a kiss.
>”Thank you master Hunter.”
>>
>>29274136
Guess Fixit needs a nap.
>>
>>29274136
"Oh dang, Guess we should unplug now. It's kinda sad I wanted to cuddle more."

Let unplug and let her process.
>>
>>29274136
Much more we have to say about this but we can't do it without overextending. I guess we're gonna need to find a body for her now that she felt all that. I wonder how we're going to even talk about this to the others.
>>
>>29274136
Well then, after you finish processing we can talk more about it. Knowing all of this now... there's myriad possibilities for what we can do. But that'll have to wait until you've cooled off a bit.

So my plans in regards to fixit atm is to strengthen the mech's wireless and then set up a relay using the ship's communication array to allow full control anywhere within communication range of the ship. And getting her a more pony like body in addition to the mech and dog.

>>29274249
Just bring the family in together and discuss it once Fixit's done processing. The nerds will be fascinated and I doubt Midnight will react negatively.
>>
>>29274266
I'm sure plenty of bodies we can buy. The more life like it is, the better. I have no doubt the others will accept her, but bringing it up is sure to be a surprise, just like it was to us.
>>
>>29274136
“Oh dang, Guess we should unplug now. It's kinda sad I wanted to cuddle more."
>”It will only take a minute! I promise! I know we’ve been here for three seconds but it can go on longer!” Fixit pleads.
>You smile, nuzzling the mare.
“Don’t worry, we can do this again soon. And I promise, we will also play catch.
>Fixit’s eyes light up at your words, the mare nodding.
>”Alright, I’ll let you go. Ready?”
>You nod, smiling.
>Everything comes back to you in a shock, your body going rigid as everything you just experienced comes crashing down on you.
>You moan, cuming and making a mess all over yourself and the controls.
>You pant and sigh, taking a moment before quickly casting the cleanup spell.
>The mech moves and opens up again, letting you climb out if it.
>As soon as you are out, you are almost tackled by Fixit’s smaller robotic body.
>The robotic companion wraps its forelegs around the back of your neck like you were in… where ever you were.
>Fixit presses herself against your neck, her smooth and cool head nuzzling you.
>A few strange noises come from the robotic companion, eventually becoming a voice.
>”It takes some work, and there is a huge delay, but I think I can manage putting out a voice like this.”

Ahh, what's that? windows NEEDS to force shutdown and update? it doesn't want to save anything too?
Just fuck my shit right up Microsoft
>>
>>29274471
Damn, it would have been hilarious to have to walk around with a rock hard throbbing erection.

We can see about getting a proper speaker module installed and a stronger connection set up. And, if we can do that, we can get another body that can be cuddled in real life for long periods with tactile feedback.

Nuzzle her back.
>>
>>29274471
"Glad to see you too. Don't worry I'll find a way to it capable to feel all that again, it's is the least you deserve, and maybe we can find a body. Later, I'll talk to the others to help let you into our family, and they'll no doubt accept and love you the same way quickly. Together, we'll help you discover more about yourself."

Nuzzle and pet her. I admit, I am a sappy guy.
>>
>>29274471
"Glad to see you too. Don't worry, we can see about getting a proper speaker module installed and a stronger connection set up. And, if we can do that, we can get another body that can be cuddled in real life for long periods with tactile feedback. Later, I'll talk to the others to help let you into our family, and they'll no doubt accept and love you the same way quickly. Together, we'll help you discover more about yourself."
>You nuzzle Fixit back, the robotic companion pulling away and looking at you after
>It’s a good five seconds before she speaks again, giving you time to notice a slight pink twinkle in her eye.
>”Thank you master Hunter.”
>The mech moves, becoming still at the wall of the ship.
>”And I promise, I will be ready.”
>She lets go of you, Fixit moving around a little.
>Her movement seem more organic, lifelike while still being percice.
>There’s a lifelike sway as she walks and looks around, then gives a stretch.
>”I can almost feel everything… all the data I took from you, I run the sensations though and it feel so perfect…”
>>
>>29274670
>slight pink twinkle in her eye.
Wonder what that means. Happy crying perhaps?

The crew sure is gonna be shocked by the new you. Can't wait to see their reaction. Let's go prepare for dinner.
>>
>>29274670
“The crew sure is gonna be shocked by the new you. Can't wait to see their reaction”
>”I’ll try to keep subtle about things… it could scare them.”
>You both head into the ship, Fixit keeping very close to you.
>You change clothes and decide to have a quick shower, Fixit waiting for you when you get out.
>You head to the kitchen after to find almost all of the crew there, only Rebel missing along with Sparks and Midnight.
>Selling the air, you smile, your hunger becoming noticeable.
“Wow, something smells good.”
>Kindle smiles, nodding.
>”Vegetable stir-fry with rice! Just something a bit more healthy this time.”
>”And for dessert?” Rusty asks, smiling.
>”Pie and icecream!”
>You sit down, Rebel soon walking in and siting next to Mich.
>Breeze gives you a quick nuzzle, then a kiss as you look at the crew.
>Mich and Rebel are happily cuddling subtly and talking, Ash seems to have perked up as she talks to Twitch, and Rusty and Steel laugh as they talk.
>”So how was it? Everything turn our okay? I saw you moving the mech a little” Breeze asks.
>>
>>29274957
The mech turned out to work excellently. And an interesting aspect of it that we discovered was that Fixit's AI core can be put in and out of it smoothly. And since our implant lets us interface with the mech directly that means we could interface with Fixit more directly. Turns out Fixit is a lot more ponylike than we all gave her credit for.
>>
>>29274957
"Yeah, just had to test the mech a bit with my implant. I even transferred Fixit over to the mech and connected with her. Right now, Fixit is going wireless in her current body. I was thinking about improving the connection to stop the delay happening right now, but that's for another day."

Kindle sure does love making sweets. She must one day teach us one to one day cook as well. Time for some dinner with the crew with the occasional nuzzling with breeze and petting for Fixit.
>>
>>29274957
'Remeber when we talked about whether or not AI's were alive...turns out Fixit is and she's in love with me.'
>>
>>29275079
Too blunt there. Let's not admit sentience or the love part to the entire crew just yet. Let subtly guide the way to them accepting it.
>>
>>29275110
I think >>29275024 reveals it as best it could. It's vague enough that it introduces the idea without saying she is sentient.
>>
>>29275110
>>29275131
I was speaking telepathically to Breeze.
>>
>>29275141
Sorry, my mistake. Didn't see those quotation marks. I still think it's best to tell the others together. There is a lot of information to reveal and digest.
>>
>>29274957
“The mech turned out to work excellently. And an interesting aspect of it that we discovered was that Fixit's AI core can be put in and out of it smoothly. And since our implant lets us interface with the mech directly that means we could interface with Fixit more directly. Turns out Fixit is a lot more ponylike than we all gave her credit for.”
>Breeze perks up, watching as you look down and pet Fixit.
>”Really?”
>Fixit nods, keeping quiet as you smile at Breeze.
“Yep. Right now, Fixit is going wireless in her current body. I was thinking about improving the connection to stop the delay happening right now, but that's for another day."
>Breeze nods, smiling.
>”We can do that easily… wait she?”
>You nod, smiling.
>Breeze smiles, giving Fixit some pets too.
>You all settle and eat, getting through the good food and then the dessert
>You sigh, happily full.
“Wow kindle, you are good. You got to teach me how to cook like that.”
>Kindle giggles as the others thank her, the mare nodding.
>”I can, I don’t mind.”
>You spot Midnight and Sparks walking in, Sparks smelling the air.
>”It’s apple pie!” Kindle says, “And yes, I saved you some.”
>Astray smiles, looking happy.
>”Thanks… we already ate.”
“Have fun?”
>Sparks nods, Midnight smiling.
>”He’s getting good, better then last time.”
>>
>>29275213
'Guessing you need the room to let Spark experiment, huh? I can't believe we still can't tell whether he is sub, dom, or switch. I can quickly swing by and sound proof it for you.'

Relax with some desert with the rest of the crew. Save some of that pie meant for Sparks also. Those two will probably take a while, so let's wait it out and let them have their fun.
>>
>>29275257
What's the context of that statement? I don't see anything from the post that'd get that response.

We already ate dessert too.

>>29275213
Welp, if they already ate and are full it's time to split up. The only thing left on the docket for today is getting together with the family and introducing the more sapient Fixit and talking about possible plan with both tech people.
>>
>>29275306
Midnight spoke about letting Sparks experiment with more kinks such as tying. She brought this up as soon we proposed that they spend personal time together.
>>
>>29275306
Actually, if desert is already finished, then we could probably help with cleaning up.
>>
>>29275213
“Good!”
>You look to Sparks, talking to Midnight with magic.
‘Wanting some alone time with him? I can quickly swing by and sound proof it for you.'
>Midnight moves to you, giving your head a kiss.
>”Another time, I saw him trying not to yawn as we were eating.” He whispers.
‘Okay.’
>You give a kiss back, getting up.
>You help clean up and head back to your room with your family after, Fixit following.
>Sparks actually does yawn, not looking too tired.
>”Aww, sleepy?” Breeze asks.
>”… just a little mom.”
>Breeze giggles, nodding.
>”Cutie. how about a movie?”
>>
>>29275458
Alrighty, now is the perfect time for the family to be introduced to Fixit! Let's watch that movie and bring up that somepony that admitted having feelings to us and wanting to join.
>>
>>29275458
>>29275502
Sounds good. We'll want to get to it before the ace programmer of the lot gets too tired.
>>
>>29275516
Yeah, I don't think he'll want to sleep once we reveal something like this. The meaning behind it is mind boggling .
>>
>>29275458
“Good idea, you guys choose.”
>Your family ends up choosing the sequel to the other comedy movie you watched, all of you sitting down and getting comfortable.
>Fixit lays by the bed on the floor, head looking at the screen.
>The movie goes on, making you all laugh and even getting Sparks to laugh, all of you enjoying it.
>At some point, you speak up, smiling.
“So… I have some news.”
>”What kind?” Breeze asks.
>All of your family has your attention, listening to you.
“Well… somepony confessed her feelings to me, and she wants to join us.”
>Sparks looks confused, Breeze looking curious as Midnight looks excited.
>”Really? She?” Midnight says.
“Yep.”
>Midnight gets a big grin on his face, giving you a look.
“I gotta guess… is it Ash?”
>Breeze goes from curious to slightly confused and worried, gesturing to Sparks.
>”How much do they want to join us?”
>>
>>29275569
Please, Ash will definitely be going for another dick before having anything to do with mine. No, it's someone that's been close to us anyway. Joining us might have been a bad turn of phrase. It's Fixit.

Then explain the event in lurid detail, not reason to keep anything back at this point. The assimilating sensory information and then replicating it upon leaving the virtual space would be especially interesting.
>>
>>29275569
"Well, bad as in literally means everything to her. No, it isn't Ash but it is somepony we are all familiar with. She already knows about Sparks and doesn't have an issue with it at all and easily accepts him. It's along story actually. She isn't forced to feel this way, but it's actually *look at Fixit*. "

A LOT of things to explain. Reveal everything.
>>
>>29275569
“Please, Ash will definitely be going for another dick before having anything to do with mine. No, it isn't Ash but it is somepony we are all familiar with. She already knows about Sparks and doesn't have an issue with it at all and easily accepts him. It's along story actually. She isn't forced to feel this way, but it's actually…”
>You look down at Fixit, seeing her look up at you and sit up, looking at the others.
>Midnight looks confused as Breeze sits with her mouth open, Sparks snickering.
>”Whaaaaa?” Midnight says.
>You sigh, starting from the beginning.
>You describe what you did and what happened, what you saw when you were linked with Fixit.
>Everypony looks a little surprised when you get to the sex, Midnight looking very lost when you tell about coming back into the real world.
“So… yeah… Fixit is in love with me… and we had sex.”
>Nothing is said, everypony looking lost.
>”Um… what…” Breeze says.
>”That’s… one hell of a… story? Joke?”
>”It’s not a joke…” Fixit says.
>everypony looks to Fixit, Fixit opening up her screen.
>She shows the video of you two talking when linked, the whole thing being synced up to normal time.”
>”How…” Midnight says, looking completely lost.
>”That is so… weird and cool” Sparks says.
>Breeze stares at Fixit, eyes full of wonder.
>”You’re…. alive?”
>Fixit nods, getting up on the bed slightly and hugging you, giving a nuzzle too.
>”Yes, and I do feel that way. When I was linked with Hunter, I finally got to feel everything and understand it all.”
>>
>>29275779
Shrug. We don't know how exactly, that's be something for Sparks or Fixit to explain as best they can. We just know that our lifelong best friend managed to absorb enough information to, for lack of a better phrase, become a pony.
>>
>>29275779
Fixit was based off a rouge AI our parents dealt with. No real limitation beyond a few directives.
>>
>>29275779
She somehow actually developed all this on her own. None of her directives would force to keep memories recorded or develop these type of feelings. She told she felt truly alive and happy at that moment to feel all this. So yeah, something beat your level weirdness Sparks. You lose this one.
>>
>>29275779
“Fixit was based off a rouge AI my parents dealt with. No real limitation beyond a few directives. She somehow actually developed all this on her own. None of her directives would force to keep memories recorded or develop these type of feelings. She told she felt truly alive and happy at that moment to feel all this. I just know that our lifelong best friend managed to absorb enough information to, for lack of a better phrase, become a pony. So yeah, something beat your level weirdness Sparks. You lose this one.”
>Midnight shakes his head, looking lost still.
>”That’s… impossible.”
>”No. it isn’t.” Breeze says.
>Midnight looks to Breeze, the mare looking over Fixit as she gets up on the bed and keeps close to you.
>”AI’s are based on a real mind, even if basic… it’s like a baby that never ages, it has rules but can learn…”
>Breeze looks lost in thought, then shakes her head.
>“You… shoes to keep memories of Hunter?”
>”Yes, I wants to-“
>”You CHOSE. Right?”
>”Yes.”
>”Free will… oh goddesses.” Breeze says covering her mouth. “She’s alive. She’s an evolved AI.”
>”what?”
>”It’s…. hard to explain. She might not be the first, but still, evolved AI’s are only a theory. A final concept of artificial life and soul. What do you want most?”
>Fixit holds you tightly, nuzzling you more.
>”To stay with master Hunter, make him happy and protect him.
>”And outside of that?”
>”I’m not sure… to experience more? I want more of what I did with him.”
>Breeze smiles.
>”No doubt about it, she’s a living and loving being.”
>”So… how would we do this then?” Midnight asks.
>>
>>29276013
We were thinking of getting her another body, something that can compare to a living creature.
>>
>>29276013
>>29276074
Right now she seems to be simulating more detailed senses from what she already had, we were thinking of getting her a body that has normal senses built in. Like a prosthetic body for a pony that got seriously maimed or ... would an android prostitute's work?
>>
>>29276013
>I want more of what I did with him
"Heh, if we keep that up my cockpit might end up being flooded in cum."
>>
>>29276013
"I'll admit, I'm barely processing all this as well. She only learned all these feelings as of today. It wouldn't be right to let her have free will with this, then leave her to never experience anything again in her form. She needs our help to discover even more of herself, her desires, and who she is as a pony. She trusts to show her more about being alive."

Surprised Sparks isn't blowing up with questions as the hacker of our crew.
>>
>>29276013
"I'll admit, I'm barely processing all this as well. She only learned all these feelings as of today. It wouldn't be right to let her have free will with this, then leave her to never experience anything again in her form. She needs our help to discover even more of herself, her desires, and who she is as a pony. She trusts to show her more about being alive. Right now she seems to be simulating more detailed senses from what she already had, we were thinking of getting her a body that has normal senses built in, something that can compare to a living creature. Like a prosthetic body for a pony that got seriously maimed or ... would an android prostitute's work?”
>Breeze grins, nodding.
>”We could do that! Cybernetics with a metal skeleton. It could take some work and money, but we could build it! Cybernetics could simulate the senses like they do for normal ponies, we could cover it all in silicone and finish it off with a mesh that they use to cover up cybernetics for ponies! Heating crystals too.”
>Fixit looks to Breeze, Midnight doing the same.
>”We could do that?” Midnight asks.
>”Yes! We could simulate the five senses and give her a working body, she just won’t need to eat or anything. I’ll put my money towards this.”
>Midnight looks thoughtful, then smiling.
>”Well… how far could we go? I’ll chip in too. If she is just like us, then why not? We want to give her the works right? Make her a real mare?”
>”Could…”
>You all look to Fixit, listening to her speak.
>”Could I choose what I look like?”
>”Yes! You can.” Breeze says, excitedly.
>You look to sparks, the colt keeping quiet.
“You okay sparks?”
>”Yeah… just…wow. I don’t know anything about AI’s, so I’m lost.”
>Fixit nuzzles you again.
>”If… I get a body… can we do everything for the first time again?”
>Midnight giggles, smiling.
>”Well, we could just give you something to let you fuck Hunter.”
>>
>>29276316
Hug Fixit in excitement. Everyone seems to be taking this really well. And Sparks has something he can study up on now too.

We also need to mention setting up this body network to be able to leverage the ship's communication array as a relay to give her a wider area that she can use her bodies.

Nuzzle Fixit and tell her that her body will be all her choice, she can have anything she wants, and then we can do whatever she wants with it.
>>
>>29276316
"Thank you guys for accepting and supporting us in this. Don't worry Fixit, we'll help you learn more. Besides, it's always better with more partners. Imagine all those sensations.~"

Whisper to her. "Don't be afraid to be open to more romantic feelings with the others. There's a reason I love all of them so much. They're practically happy to help you be here."
>>
>>29276316
"In the meantime, we can just plug into the mech suit when she want's to have sex again. When we get her a body we'll be sure to take her all over the place."
>>
>>29276316
Will continue next weekend guys, see you then!
>>
>>29276451
The others don't have the implant. Only we do. Is it even safe for us? I can't imagine the feeling of sex in a few seconds to be good for our body.
>>
>>29276316
She doesn't have to be a pony if she doesn't want to by the way. Fixit can be any species she wants to be.
>>
>>29276316
Getting fucked by an a.i. sounds like an interesting experience.
>>
>>29276478
I think we'll be fine as long as we don't go over-heating her core all the time. Also not every time we bang has to be an orgy.
>>
>>29276316
I'm sure we can find a way to give and take that ability when she wants to. Nothing preventing her from cheating and simply changing part of her body. Lucky her!
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.