[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIP: Forevermore Inverse Morning #2: Anon’s Precious Little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 113

File: Ponyville World Title Card.png (243KB, 1057x653px) Image search: [Google]
Ponyville World Title Card.png
243KB, 1057x653px
Previous thread >>29194677

A Kingdom Hearts/My Little Pony choose your own adventure

Itt: find adventure, music, action, DARKNESS, your friends being your power, and more dank memes than you can shake a stick at.

General Kingdom Hearts/mlp discussion also
>>
>>29255406
>You are anon
>Just like you’ve always been, why would you ever be anyone else?
>You’re watching pinkie trot off to get her dress refitted when you hear a knock at the door
“I’LL GET IT”
>You call into the other room as you walk to the front door.
>Oh snap it’s your little homie spike, you think to yourself as you open the door and discover your pudgy purple bro standing there
>”Oh hey Anon, what’s up?”
>The little dragon asks as he offers you his fist
>you of course dap on your little buddy as you reply
“Just getting fitted for a tux li’l man, Twilight came by and dropped this off earlier and you really gotta look the part at these things, ya know”
>you fish the golden ticket out of your pocket and flash it at him as it glints in the sunlight.
>”Oh sweet big guy”
>the little dragon says as he dabs on it.
>You taught him to do that naturally.
>he’s gotta learn bipedal gestures from someone, might as well be you.
>”you should have seen twilight freak out about Princess Celestia not being able to get you a ticket. It was pretty priceless senpai”
>And there you go rubbing off on him again.
“Yeah that sounds like her, losing her mind every time she thinks she isn’t doing right by her friends.”
>you say as you reminisce back to your earliest days in Equestria.
“Do you remember the fit she threw after she found out I was trying to camp out in the park?”
>”Oh man, do I? I don’t think I’ve seen her pop a blood vessel out of her forehead like that before.”
“I was just trying to be self-sufficient, how was I supposed to know she’d get all “how could you put yourself at risk like that” on me? It’s not like I was camping in the Everfree Forest or something.”
>>
File: 1484121466807.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484121466807.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>29256099
Last time, on MLP: Forevermore Inverse Morning:

>OH SHIT, TUTORIALS ON COMBAT
>OH SHIT, WE WIZARD NOW
>FUCK YOU, SWORD
>OH SHIT, ENEMIES
>NEVERMIND, WE GOT EM
>OH SHIT, BEING CREATIVE PAYS OFF SOMETIMES
>OH SHIT QUESTIONNAIRE
>WHO NEEDS FRIENDS AND PEACE WHEN WE HAVE JUSTICE?
>OH SHIT, FIRST BOSS
>LET'S SPOUT JERRY SEINFIELD AT HIM
>OH SHIT, WE ALMOST FELL INTO THE ABYSS
>GAS GAS GAS
>OH SHIT, WE BROKE ITS HAND
>LIGHT'S OUT
>OH SHIT, IT WAS JUST A DREAM
>OH SHIT, WE FRIENDS WITH PONKS AND TWIGGLES
>OH SHIT, HIPPIE HORSE BROUGHT IN PARASPRITES
>SOME-
>AND WE BEAT THEM
>OH SHIT, PONKS LIKES US
>TOO BUSY WITH ALL THIS JUSTICE TO NOTICE
>OH SHIT, SUIT TIME
>GOTTA GO WITH THE CLASSICS
>LEFT RARARARARARARA AND PONKS WITH LIL BRO
>SHOPPING TIME, WAT DO?

We now return to the intended broadcast.
>>
>>29256125
“So what brings you by anyway?”
>you ask as soon as the two you recover from your laughing fit.
>”Oh I had heard there was a sale going on at some of the local shops and I wanted to spice up my suit a little for the big party, maybe a bowtie or something. I was gonna see if Rarity would help me pick something out.”
>The little dragon blushes as he looks bashfully down at his feet and kicks anxiously at the dirt.
“Ohhh I gotcha little man, say no more. We’ll get a head start and find you something nice, that way you can impress the fair lady with your fly fashion sense.”
>You say before leaning back into the boutique and shouting into the other room
”HEY RARITY, SPRIKE’S HERE, WE’RE GONNA GO LOOK AT STUFF FOR THE GALA, JOIN US WHEN YOU’RE DONE!”
>You flash the little dragon a thumbs up before stepping out into the street shutting the door behind you.
>You up and down the shopping district street and a few stores jump out at you
>Dapper dan’s grooming emporium, one of the fliers in the window encourage you to be a Dapper Dan Stallion.
>Time Turner’s Time Pieces and More, time pieces from pocket watch to grandfather clock and everything in between.
>Davenport’s Sofas and Quills, NOW SELLING CUFFLINKS, TIES, AND OTHER GALA FINERY. FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA PLEASE BUY SOMETHING.
>You do have thirty shiny new bits burning a hole in your pocket, maybe you can find something nice too while you help your lil buddy on his romantic endeavor.

>Where ya wanna go first?
>>
>>29256152
Taking back from the previous thread, I'm voting Time Turner -> Davenport -> Dapper Dan.
>>
>>29256152
ill go with Dapper Dan-> Time Turner -> Davenport
>>
>>29256152
Time Turner's first, I don't care what comes after.
I was promised a pocket watch and I'm gonna get me a pocket watch.
>>
>>29256190
but anon what if the watch costs us all of our bits?
even if it does we'll buy it because you were in fact promised a pocket watch
>>
>>29256224
In fact since we were promised a pocket watch maybe we should save time turner's for last. What if there are story related plans for said pocket watch?
>>
>>29256152
I'll throw in my vote to start at Dapper Dan's.
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
That pocket watch seems real neato but it can wait. Also I'm hopping on board for this next adventure, I have nothing but high hopes for this train.
>>
New thread theme, 'this game isn't so bad after a while'
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6d-bEov4HEo
>>
>>29256422
It is good, just really random\luck based to get really good cards and progress faster, like in many free to play games. "You can play as you wish, many bonuses for playing, but if you wanna - here's an option to buy something and make it faster. It will not make you OP, just takes less time to grind" system, like in Hearthstone (Sad thing I can't launch unchained version anymore after new updates. Too for my old phone)

Okay, if any of you get any ideas for next drawings, just write them. Preferably a significant\best moments or things, it will be too much for me to draw everything
>>
>>29256125
>Dabing
>Teaching Spike to dab
This isn't justice. This is everything justice stands against.
>>
>>29256584
Anon watching the parasprites fly after they're launched into orbit?
>>
>>29256584
Like anything any other free to play game it gives you a large amount of precious "gems" to spend right away. You save that shit until the good stuff comes along so you don't grind as much and it isn't as much more of a bore in the beginning.
>>
>>29256634
Or him catching them
>>
>>29256584
I'd argue that we haven't got to another good moment to frame. Best to wait until the next big guy imo.
>>
>>29256640
Honestly, game is generous as fuck with these gems. I had enough of them for 2-3 big rolls of cards every time they announced a "new carnival with new cards" and that's not talking about tons of free good cards from events and missions. Beat nearly whole game just with free Aqua, Timeless River Pete from very first carnival and managing regular attack cards with buff cards situationally

>>29256646
Okay then, I'll wait. Just don't forget about me (he-he) if anything really epic happens and boop me for requests (that goes to you too, Yen). I'll go and prepare some logos for worlds from "trailer" beforehand
>>
>>29256148

Oi, fuck you m8 this is supposed to be my job
>>
>>29256736
I don't have the names finalized for those worlds just yet but these are the working titles.
Midtown, Star Command and Motor City
>>
>>29257290
So American Dragon, Buzz Lightyear, and Motor City then?
>>
>>29257357
Gargoyles for the first one actually
>>
>>29257357
>>29257365
I don't feel particularly bad tipping my hand on those worlds seeing as I used them in the trailer. That said I really should have used a footage not final disclaimer on the trailer seeing as almost all of the plot scenes in the trailer have been changed if not removed entirely.
>>
>>29257290
Old Detroit for MC maybe? KH "worlds titles" related to main, key (he-he) locations in them even if adventures can take place literally anywhere (For example Agrabah consist of Agrabah, castle, cave of wonders, tons of different desert locations, lost in sand city, random caves, that lava pit with Jafar and etc), and not consisting of actual titles of cartoons. And choosing from two options, I don't think that people of Detroit Deluxe going to be happy with us

>>29257381
That's the purpose of trailers, to show what to expect, not 1 to 1 what you get, and it's kinda expected in cyoa's to go different from planned routes
>>
>>29257365
Ah my bad, I guess they do both take place in New York though.
I've watched more American Dragon so my mind went to that first.
>>
>>29257381
So how are we working with Game Overs? If we get into a TKO, do we have the chance to restart or something?
>>
>>29257793
What about ff15 KO system where you can be downed and unless you have "Phoenix down" it's game over? The only problem is ff15 has a money->item value issue where you can buy 99 of everything by midgame
>>
>>29257417
Maybe Old Detroit would be better. I wanted a name that would encompass D-luxe too since you'll inevitably do things there. But you're right that using the show/movie title is bad form.

>>29257793
>>29257904
If your Hp drops below zero you enter a three round grace period where you can either make a save to stabilize or your party can revive you through traditional means. Phoenix downs act as a fail safe where even if you fail your saves and don't get revived the Phoenix Down will kick in and take care of you. As for what happens when you actually die... Let's call that a surprise.

You will eventually pick up the abilities second chance and once more
>>
>>29258270
Just Detroit then? And by "your party can revive you through traditional means" you mean that we'll get control over party for some time to do that (Hi King!), or they'll do that "automatically" if know how and have everything to do that?
>>
>>29258270
>As for what happens when you actually die... Let's call that a surprise.
>>
>>29258289
Oh you're going to have control of your party at all times. Since it isn't an actual action rpg there's no reason to have the AI take over your party movement. That would be like only having controll over the mc in a turn based rpg and who would be dumb enough to make a game like that oh wait square was and final fantasy 13 exists
>>
>>29256099
Updated Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/QLAqK2kT

Let me know if I missed something.
>>
File: nqqlj8.jpg (50KB, 267x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nqqlj8.jpg
50KB, 267x1600px
>>29256152
I don't want Fop, dammit, I'm a Dapper Dan man! I vote to save Time Turner's 'til last, so DD -> Daven -> TT

>>29258376
Hahaha... yeah... who would do something like that?
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (26KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
26KB, 446x336px
>>29258627
>I don't want Fop, dammit, I'm a Dapper Dan man!
>>
While we wait for... judging by previous thread and time right now, for writer to get home from work, I tried to count all suggestiong from previous and that threads:

First to go
TT xxx
D
DD xxxxx

Last to go
TT xxx
D xx
DD xx

Looks like grooming first and sweet (and maybe or maybe not plot progressing) pocket watch and details for last. I'm totally okay with that, so you can count +1 "x"s from me too
>>
>>29259686
You guess correctly. I've just made it back home and will be posting Dapper Dan's before long.
>>
File: Sketch135234921.png (233KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch135234921.png
233KB, 800x600px
>>29258596
>>29260089
I had to. I'm not sorry. Now kiss. But post update before that
>>
File: Dapper dan man.jpg (409KB, 637x825px) Image search: [Google]
Dapper dan man.jpg
409KB, 637x825px
>>29256152
“How about we hit Dapper Dan’s first lil man”
>You suggest as the two of you peruse the storefronts
>the little dragon shoots you a thumbs up as you push open the door
>What greats you is the distinctly clean barbershop aroma and the tail end of a conversation near the register.
>”…And so I said to him, I don't want Fop, darnnit, I'm a Dapper Dan pony!”
>The shopkeeper and the group of ponies gathered round the register burst into laughter as you enter Dapper Dan’s.
>”Well I’m glad we’ve got such a loyal customer in you Ulysses, you boys take it easy now.”
>The proprietor says as he catches his breath and the three ponies make their way from the store.
>”Now what can I do for you gentlemen today?”
>Dapper Dan turns to great you with a smile that falters only for a moment when he sees his rather unusual new clientele.
“Well not only do we have tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala, but the little guy here wants to try to catch a certain somepony’s eye at the event.”
>You explain as you gesture to spike framing him with your finger tips
“So we figured what better way than to make him a Dapper Dan Man”
>Dapper Dan smiles appreciatively as he examines the little dragon
>”Well you’ve certainly got the right idea, but I’m afraid that your scaly compatriot won’t be getting much use our flagship product”
>he says as he gestures to a stack of small tin canisters, all labeled “Dapper Dan’s Stallion’s pomade, for stallions only, 2 bits”.
>”But never fear my good gentlecolts, here at Dapper Dan’s we are committed to excellence for colts of all kinds”
>He says as he disappears under the counter
>>
File: Shopping time part one.png (85KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shopping time part one.png
85KB, 400x500px
>>29260681
>“We actually have a new product that we’ve been developing with some draconic investors to market in the dragon territories”
>He returns from under the counter and returns with a bottle and what looks like a magically powered orbital buffer.
>The bottle reads “Smaug’s Select Scale Shine. Now you can bring the shine of your horde with you wherever you go, no diamond waistcoat required”
“Looks pretty good to me little guy.”
>You say as you toss the bottle over to spike
>”And is there anything that I can interest you in sir?”
>Dapper Dan asks as you scan the shelves
>>
>>29260226
Side note, that's adorable and it's going in my special adventure memories folder.
>>
>>29260688
Is the SSS coming out of our Pocket? Also we should take a tonic with us, just to be safe
>>
>>29260688
I feel like it'd be a crime not to take at least a Pomade with us, but it might be prudent to see what else we could buy at the other stores as well.
>>
>>29260762
he's got some dosh between his allowance with twilight and his job with rarity. little man has about 20 bits on him.
>>
>>29260688
Anything for gentlecolts withour fur AND scales?
>>
>>29260817
As long as he's cool with it, we can pool everything together for 50 bits. Getting the SSS, Pomade, and Tonic will go for 19 bits total, leaving 31 left for future spending, if that's the plan.

>tfw tempted by all the shiny things that we don't have enough for he pocketwatch
>>
>>29260822
If you take your mask off and show him your hair dapper dan will inform you that short as your mane may be his product can bring style and luster to your locks.

As for skin care he does have some general exfoliant, that doesn't offer any stat bonuses. Though he fears it may be a bit to abrasive for a customer without fur.
>>
>>29260867
Is it like the facial cleansers with the hard rocks that are supposed to clean your pores? Only a lot rougher and more likely to turn your face into the backside of a boiled lobster?
>>
>>29261125
pretty much. you'll probably be okay if you use it sparingly and you know what I'll even say that using a full range of products he recommends will make ponies less intimidated by your unusual appearance. meaning you will no longer take the disadvantage you normally you take on social rolls with unfamiliar ponies without your mask.

You already have shampoo naturally but he's going to recommend a mane and tail conditioner and an exfoliant that cost 6 bits bundled together.
>>
>>29261187
I'm going to voice my opinion against this. Not counting Spike's wallet, that's 1/5 of our money for a benefit that'll be less effective outside of the Ponyville world.

Unless I'm missing something, there's not enough benefit for the cost.
>>
>>29260688
“Well, Maybe”
>You say as you examine the lables of various bottles and tins/
“Question is, do you have anything for this kind of situation senpai?”
>You ask as you pull off your mask and let the little salespony examine your face directly
>To his credit Dapper Dan is a professional man and if he’s the least bit shocked by your unusual appearance he doesn’t show it.
>”Hmm, lean down sir.”
>He asks in a way that feels more like a demand than a request
>You comply rocking a 10 point slav squat and lower yourself down to counter level, where Dan reaches out and floofs your hair a bit with his hoof.
>”Yes as I suspected sir our classic pomade can certainly help you bring a bit of luster and style to those locks”
>He says as he turns to the shelf behind the counter
>”I would also recommend a conditioner and exfoliant”
>Dan thunks a pair of bottles down on the desk
>”A styling agent can only do so much if the hair itself is damaged, and with no fur you’ll need to be even more concerned with blemishes”
>He says sliding the bottles towards you.
>”Use the exfoliant sparingly though, It’s meant to work through fur you know so just a dab should do”
>You gather together the exfoliant, conditioner, Wakeup Tonic, a tin of pomade, and spikes scale shine
“You want to just pool our resources little guy?”
>You ask spike as you wave at the stack of loot
>”If that means you’re spotting me some bits then you know it!”
>Spike replies enthusiastically.
>”Well then my good gentlecolts the total today comes to 25 bits”
>Dapper Dan says with a smile as he punches the items into the register.

>Are you satisfied with these purchases?
>>
>>29261390
That I am
>>
>>29261345
fair enough you aren't locked into anything as of >>29261390 just thought I'd put you in a place where Dan's was more or less wrapped up and we could move on to davenports once we get some kind of consensus.
>>
>>29261390
>tfw too late
Fug.

That'll be good. Here's hoping we don't spend as much in the next shop.
>>
>inb4 pocket watch costs 50 munny
>>
>>29261429
Nah dog nothings too late, see>>29261407 y'all niggas ain't rung out yet.
>>
>>29261448
I'll vote to drop the 6-bit conditioners, then.
>>
>>29261583
In the interest of deadlock breaking and frugality I'll also back this.
>>
>>29261445
Just help Derpy deliver letters and we'll be set.
>>
File: Shopping time part two.png (85KB, 400x586px) Image search: [Google]
Shopping time part two.png
85KB, 400x586px
>>29261390
“On second thought I think I’m gonna need to pass on the conditioner and Exfoliant.”
>You say as you slide the items from your selection
“Can’t spend it all in one place, know what I mean senpai?”
>”Yes of course sir; that brings your total to 19 bits.”
>Dapper Dan nods understandingly as he refigures your total.
>The two of you hand the stallion your bits as he bags up your purchases before you make your way from the store.
>”It’s been pleasure doing business with you; hope to see the two of you around again soon.”
>Dan says with a smile and a wave as you pull your mask back on before the two of you leave the store and make your way a couple buildings down to Davenport’s Sofas and Quills.
“So this cat really doesn’t carry anything but sofa and quills usually?”
>The disbelief obvious in your voice
>” Yeah, and sometimes he doesn’t even have quills“
>Spike huffs recalling his last encounter with his nemesis Davenport
“I just don’t understand how a business model like that can even function”
>”I’ll tell you boys, not very well!”
>A manic looking stallion shouts as he bursts from the door you were about to open.
>”Our secret is the grace of Celestia and more than a hoof full of back alley loans from the Ponyville mob”
>”But thank Luna you boys are here. So what can I do for you today, a Sofa, perhaps a nice quill?”
>He says as he herds you inside and takes his place behind the counter.
>>
>>29261731
“Uuuuhhh actually we came by because of the other sign.”
>You clarify, suddenly not so sure of your safety in this shop
>”The one that says gala finery?”
>Spike adds, blissfully ignorant of the problems eating away at Davenport.
>”Oh. Right. Nopony’s in the market for quills and sofas anymore.”
>Davenport says dejectedly as he spins his pricing sign around and opens the top on a display case in his counter
>”I’ve had to start selling these to get by.”
>he says as he listlessly gestures at the products.
>”It’s decent stuff but it’s not what I’m passionate about you know? Feel free to take a look around.”
>He says as he flops into a stool and plops his head down on the counter.
>>
By the way your accessory capacity is directly equal to your charisma modifier. You are currently a fly enough dude to get away with two pieces of bling without looking like a poser.
>>
>>29261739
Questions on the sunglasses: does blind affect spellcasting?
>>
>>29261812
Depends on the spell really.
>>
>>29261739
Getting either that bowtie or the cufflinks sounds like a good idea.

Why did he think selling only two things, one which is probably only brought by others once every few years, in a small town is a good idea? He could at least sell more furniture or something.
>>
>>29261739
>>29261846
I'd like to get the bow tie and fire cuff links, but if we want just one, then the bow tie for sure. Silence immunity's too good to pass up for our character.
>>
>>29261846
should......should we buy a quill from him out of pity or something?
>>
>>29261882
Think we can buy some, it's only one bit for three. Plus, it helps in spellcrafting.
>>
>>29261882
Actually we have skill in things like persuasion. Do you think of we bought some quills we might be able to get him to give us a discount?
>>
>>29261901
>>29261917
maybe, hay yen how many bits do we have after DD cause some of the money was spikes
>>
>>29261949

26 of the remaining 31 bits are yours familam
>>
>>29261901
>>29261917
ok how about the bow tie and a set of quills that will leave us with 15 bits at least, unless we pass a persuasion check then well have more. but i dont know how much a pocket watch would even cost so 15 bits might not be enough
>>
>>29262014
>>29261917
Give the guy a break he obviously needs the bits and there's also the chance that we could fail and he raises the price instead or outright denies service
>>
>>29262014
That works, but let's not get discounts, don't you feel bad for him?
>>
>>29262074
no i do. but im also take into consideration we have one more stop after this one i never said do the check, it was just to point out that we will have 15 bits if we dont do it and if you guys think that we'll have enough bits for the next stop im ok with that
>>
>>29262098
I think we'll be good. Hopefully we can get some pity money if the pocket watch is more than 15 bits.
>>
>>29261739
Let's go with a Bowtie and Quill. That should be enough for this stop. I would go with the cufflinks, but we don't know what kind of magic we'll be getting first.

And let's try to sound pleased with our purchase. Try to get him to see that maybe diversifying his stock isn't the worst thing in the world.
>>
>>29262195
Do we think we should suggest something for spike too? He did want to buy something to jazz up his suit and a pair of fire boosting cufflinks might be just the ticket.
>>
>>29262238
Asking him would be fine, we'd still have 15 bits after the deal, so that should be enough if he wants it.
>>
>>29256941
The tables have turned. You're now Recap's Anti Form.
>>29257381
What trailer, again?
>>29261731
Restart the game, load up GameShark, enable Infinite Bits/Gil, BUY ALL THE SODAS THE INVENTORY CAN HOLD. YOU ARE THE CUSHION OF YOUR SEAT, SOFT IS YOUR CHAIR AND COMFY IS YOUR COUCH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
>>29261739
Cufflinks question. Do we choose a kind of gemstone with it, or do we collect gemstones as we progress? Are we buying a Whatever Bangle, or a PSMD-style Circlet, in other words. EIther way definitely buy a bowtie and quill pack.
>>
>>29262313
Sofas*, not sodas. This shit ain't TaP.
>>
Spike's last 5 bits going to fire cufflinks is a good idea, as he sounds like he's shaping up into a party member.
>>
>>29256941
ur2slo
>>
>>29262313
http://pastebin.com/HrKqJFB5

>>29256148
Relooking at this, the second to last bit isn't accurate. Oops.
>>
>>29262313
Bangles are too expensive for us to buy right now, we'll get it when we can farm heartless for munny.
>>
>>29262392
Never mind to the Whatever Bangle comment, I just wanted to know if it was preloaded with an element or if we can swap gems out.
>>
>>29262014
That sounds like a plan. Just lets hope that watches and stuff at our next stop costs exactly 15 bits or less
>>
>>29262501
For the time being consider the element preloaded. That may change if I can figure out a way to do item crafting that isn't monstrosly complicated and unfun.
>>
>>29263402
Update? Or work?
>>
>Can't get a bangle

Bullshit. Tell him that if he lowers the price for us we'll get quills.

But no for real, I guess a bowtie and a couple of cufflinks will work, even though I do love me some bangles.

Sapphire and Ruby cuffs, probably because Thunder is sadly never the earliest element to get. Or a moonstone cufflink to get that sweet sweet light magic bonus and photon bomb everything.
>>
>>29263533
Work.
>>
Hm, considering that there are literally stuff to buff Spike in future, and Twi-Fi with Ponka are under question in term of "will they be with us in future" if we going KH1 plot (tho that would make us literally Kairi and Ponka - main hero, kek), let's place our bets who can possibly became our second companion for the rest of the game (or both companions, if that stuff for Spike and such big references to the first KH intro part is a sly tricks to make sudden plottwists more sudden)

I place my bet that at least Rarity will be there, not many friendly and skillful magicians left
>>
>>29263601
damn homie what do you do to not even get weekends off?
>>
>>29264328
I have Sundays off, and Saturdays I'm only in till two so I'll be out of here in another couple hours.
>>
>>29264370
well at least you get that
>>
>page 9

You see....if you SUBMIT to DARKNESS, the thread may never fall! It will be forever, and powerful!
>>
>>29264973
>SoD
Is that seeker of darkness or shitposter of darkness?
>>
>>29265288
yes
>>
File: BrFAJG2CYAA3GH3.png (281KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
BrFAJG2CYAA3GH3.png
281KB, 599x337px
>page 8

DANCE WATER DANCE
>>
Okay my cool cats I have returned and it looks like the general consensus is a bow tie and a set of quills for anon and set of ruby cufflinks for spike. Lets wrap things up here and move on to time turner's
>>
hey guys, do you think we can A get a sofa on an installment plan and B get a free bangle with said sofa?
>>
>>29266167
Don't push your luck, buddy.
>>
>>29256148
>"Suck my dick faggot"
>Nobody did.
>>
>>29266167
The fact that Ponyville might be exploding in the near future is no excuse to spend money we don't have on Daven's stuff. 'Sides, I want to have money for the potential watch, and I'd be surprised if he'll accept that order without a down payment.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 125x97px
>>29266241
>might
>>
File: We meet again sofa man.png (678KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
We meet again sofa man.png
678KB, 1280x720px
>>29261739
>So much to buy, so little cash.
>You think to yourself, as you examine what davenport has on offer.
>It occurs to you that you might be able to get him to drop the price on some of his non Sofa and Quill related merchandise if you throw him a bone on his key inventory
>But you decide against it, you don’t want to take advantage of the poor guy.
“Hey spike, check these out.”
>You toss the dragon a pair of ruby cufflinks.
“Just what you need to class up your outfit little man, way better than some tacky bow tie”
>You say as you turn back to davenport.
“Can I get the bowtie and a set of quills with that? Thanks senpai”
>Davenport, who was dejectedly punching items into the register, lights up when the word quills leaves your lips.
>”No, thank YOU sir!”
>Davenport practically shouts as he leaps up out of his seat and begins bagging up your items
>”In fact to show my appreciation sir, please have a second set of cufflinks on the house”
>He says as he drops a second pair of ruby cufflinks into the bag.
>You’re starting to get the impression that Davenport may in fact be a terrible businessman.
“Look, maybe it’s none of my business but, why sofas and quills? I mean one is a high ticket item that people hold on to for years at a time, the other has such a low margin you can’t possibly support a whole store on it.”
>Davenport becomes deadly serious as he fixes you with a stare that burns deep into your soul
>”It’s my destiny sir... Now that’ll be 16 bits!”
>Davenport stares through you, out into some dark abyss that only he can seem to see before reverting back to his manic cheerful tone.
>You and spike share a worried glance, but you still fish the bits out of your bag and pay the stallion.
>By the time that Davenport counts your bits and hands you your goods spike is already on his way out the door.
>You follow hot on the little dragon’s heels back into the safety of the outside world
>>
>>29266891
I'm going to apologize in advance for the increased time between updates and any quality drop you might notice over the course of today's posts. I'm in the middle of getting my ass kicked by the flu and its making focusing a little difficult.
>>
>>29266915
Take care of yourself, man. You can't write if you dead.
>>
>>29266891
Davenport is the means through which DARKNESS arrives in equestria I'm calling it now. He's going to storm canterlot with an army of heartless sofas.
>>
>>29266891
Exactly two items for us to wear for now. And exactly 15 bits for us (and Spike, he ran out of his bits) to spend on Time Turner, or save some for later. Looking good. Let's hope that Turner's corner is not too luxury

>>29266915
What anons above said, kick flu back. And besides, Sunday soon. No irl work, right?

>>29267089
Time to think about silly name consisting of "Davenport"+"X" letters, for fun
>>
>>29267120
Indeed , no work tomorrow. I'm still wanting to get through time turners and advance the plot forward today though.
>>
>>29267120
Vantredpox? Pony nobodies are going to look goofy...
>>
>>29268451
A-hyuck.
>>
>>29268451
How is that even pronounced?
>>
>>29268555
Van-tray-dee-pox
>>
File: God I love swords.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
God I love swords.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm hoping at one point we can do pic related only with keyblades.
>>
>>29268629
That's probably endgame stuff if not extra secret boss finishers
>>
>>29268629
Final form anyone?
>>
>>29268714
Of course of course. But now I can't help but imagine blowing away trash early game mobs with a hoard of keyblades.
>>
Or we get shit like this which is still cool if not game breaking
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7HHLD27Dcwg
>>
>>29268870
Man the roxas fight from final mix is still probably one of my favorite fights in the series. Taking his keyblades was dank as hell.
>>
I'll bump with a question that's been nagging me. In the original Kingdom Hearts, you hear who I can only assume is Sora's mother calling him to dinner during the heartless attack.

Does she ever come back? Who is/was she? Was she retconned out of existence?
>>
>>29269823
It was his mother and after that we never see her again. Sora MIGHT have seen her during his brief comeback to destiny island before he fucked off to do more save the universe shit but we just don't know.
>>
>>29269823
As>>29269844 says she is his mother and as far as we know she was brought back with the rest of the inhabitants of the deatiny islands. ( which coincidentally means she forgot about sora for a the better part of a year thanks to the events of chain of memories). She wasn't retconned out of Existance per say it's just we never see her on screen again after KH1
>>
>>29269844
>>29269860
>Call son for dinner
>Doesn't come down
>Check room
>He's fucking gone
>Frantically search before your suddenly killed
>Next thing you know you're not dead (thank god) but your kid is still fucking gone
>Worry for a day or two before you forget he even exists
>A year later suddenly remember you have a kid again
>Later on find out he came back home but then promptly fucked off to become a "keyblade master" whatever the hell that means.
>Little shit's never gonna eat dinner again
>>
File: homecoming_by_combatmaster.jpg (110KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
homecoming_by_combatmaster.jpg
110KB, 600x575px
>>29269823
Nah, not mentioned anymore since the first game, not shown on screen at all too, and Sora's father was implied only in BBS by smol Riku. Simply because they both are not important for plot. But considering that before KH2 Destiny Islands returned to normal, full version state and everyone who lived here to proper places, parents probably there, waiting with dinner for their champ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX2aKEvDdRg somewhere there I guess

Tho he could reunite with them after KH2 offscreen, I mean Kairi had pretty normal life with friend Selphie in full, town version of DI after KH1, what is stopping Sora from having family time after such a long time? After being grounded for being a lil shit and missing for such a long time with animal strangers of course
>>
>>29268451
Tfw we will get some type of conspiracy or evil organization for our game, like villains+maleficent in kh1 or XIII in kh2, and he is one of them.

Small eeeevil pooonies in every world, all with small hoodies, trying to be serious threat and "not cute"
>>
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
>>29269981
I'll admit, the intimidating effect of an unknown enemy in evil robes would be a little diminished when they barely come up to hip height.
>>
>>29270500
YOU DONT HERE ME SAY
>>
>>29271231
PLEASE, OH BABY DONT GO
>>
File: 497.jpg (32KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
497.jpg
32KB, 600x942px
>>29271796
YOU FUCKED IT UP ANON. You just say "PLEASE" and then someone posts pic related like in that one screencap.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 331x331px
>>29271864
We'll get it next time Anon.
>>
File: 1442774099168.jpg (29KB, 427x361px) Image search: [Google]
1442774099168.jpg
29KB, 427x361px
>>29272025
>>
>>29256125
Sad feels.
>>
>>29272481
How so?
>>
Well, it's pretty obvious what happened. Davenport, Pone Seeker of Darkness, took our DM because we revealed his true form. And now Yen is at his secret base, as a prisoner, hugging everything out of him while pone complaining about being intimidating villain from future games and not a "aw, such a cute small creature". Totally not sick and working right now
>>
>>29273572
What a bastard. We gave him fucking business at his damn store and THIS IS HOW HE REPAYS US?
>>
File: seen some shit.gif (369KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
seen some shit.gif
369KB, 500x271px
>Oh hey guys I must have passed out a little while ago, how long have i been out
>Checks last post
>23 hours ago
>Oh my.

well... i'm back now and don't feel so much like a walking sack of garbage masquerading as a human being. Lets see what we can get done this evening.
>>
>>29274146
kek
>>
The thread may be weak, and at times, it may even sink

But I've learned that deep down, there's a bump that never goes out
>>
File: look who's back.jpg (209KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
look who's back.jpg
209KB, 1920x1200px
>>29266891
>”Jeeze that guy was a little intense huh senpai.”
>Spike says as he holds his ruby cufflinks up to the sun
>”Still totally worth it though. You think Rarity will be impressed?”
>Spike asks before throwing his new bling into the bag with his scale polishing set
“No doubt little man, just don’t go eating them I don’t want to have to go back in there again”
>You say as you toss open the door to the final stop on your tour, nearly clock Rarity and Pinkie Pie who are stopped abruptly in the process of leaving the store.
>”see Rarity, I told you to watch out for the door.”
>Says the particularly pleased with herself pink party pony.
“Oh snap guys I’m so sorry!”
>”Come on big guy, you gotta be more careful. What if you took their heads off!”
>You awkwardly stumble over yourself trying to apologize as spike chastises you, whacking you in the shin with his bag of goodies.
>”Calm down Spike Darling It’s hardly as serious as all that.”
>Rarity sooths the fury of the tiny dragon as she and Pinkie Pie join the two of you out in the street.
>”Besides I have yet to meet a door that could catch Pinkie unawares”
>The fasionista says with a smile as the door swings shut behind them.
>”Yeppers, no door can get the drop on the old twitchy tail”
>Pinkie says as she plops down with a self-satisfied grin and blows the smoke from her, somehow smoking, tail like an old west gunfighter.
>”At any Rate we were just out looking for you boys when Pinkie saw something in Time Turner’s shop that she simply HAD to purchase. Isn’t that right Dear?”
>Rarity says as she nudges Pinkie, who stands there confused for a moment before a look of realization dawns on her face.
>>
>>29276181
>”Ohhhh right!”
>Pinkie exclaims as she clops her hooves together before reaching back into her saddle bags and pulling out a small black box.
>”Tadaaaah,I got you a pocket watch to go with your new suit”
>She says as she pops the top off the box and pulls out a silver pocket watch with a thick silver chain.
>”Time Turner recommended it to me special, he said the design on the front is based on a good luck charm from an island he visited once.”
>She points to the design on the front of the watch that looks like a star, the points of which encircle a stylized question mark.
“What are these here? Balloons?”
>You ask as you gesture at the points of the star.
>”Oh! Time turner said they’re supposed to look like the sea shells the charms were originally made from notballoonsatallwhywouldanyoneeventhinkthaticertainlydidntnosir”
>Her voice becoming increasingly unintelligible the longer she goes on.
“Pinkie, you know I have a hard time keeping up when you get going that fast.”
>You say as you snap your fingers in front of the over excited pony’s eyes bringing her back to reality.
>”Oh right, sorry Nonny.”
>She says sheepishly, turning ever so slightly pinker before continuing
>”Anyway, Time Turner said it was supposed to bring good luck to people who were far away from home and I thought of you. He even engraved that question mark on the outside for you when I bought the watch, said it was supposed to have a symbol to represent the charm’s intended owner. “
>She finishes her explanation as you run your fingers over the design engraved on the watch’s surface.
“Thanks Pinkie, It’s beautiful”
>You say as you reach up towards the release button at the top of the watch before being interrupted by a shout from the pink pony
>“WAIT! Don’t open it yet it has another surprise inside, you need to Pinkie Promise me not to open it till the morning of the Gala!”

>How would you like to respond?
>>
File: wayfinder.png (143KB, 331x420px) Image search: [Google]
wayfinder.png
143KB, 331x420px
>>29276198
Namine-non, anon's watch might be a good thing to have a better picture of. with a design like this on the face, with a stylized question mark with a crown point in place of Terra's mark.
>>
>>29276198
"all right, i promise not to open it tell then. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" motions and all i dont think she will be satisfied any other way
>>
>>29276198
Obviously we Pinkie Promise. It'd be a real dick move to diss a friend who gave us a present we wanted.

>Hug the Ponks.
>Do it now.
>>
Guys we better make that promise.

How else can we protect that smile?
>>
>>29276262
YES we need dat blush
>>
>>29276198
I totally won't open it. And then wink just to tease.
>>
>>29276295
This.
Add some gentle teasting then Pinkie Promise. Top it off with a hug to thank the Pink One for completing our fabulous look.

WE GON' BE STYLIN' BOYS
>>
>>29276198
Make the promise obviously.

That said. Am I the only one who's curious as fuck as to how the hell time turner knows what a god damn wayfinder is?
>>
File: IMG_0031.jpg (139KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
139KB, 900x602px
Wow check out this sweet McGuffin we got, hope nothing bad happens during the Gala *Wink Wink*
In all honesty promise not to open it, at least until the right moment.
>>
>>29276374
With the concept of all the worlds being originally connected by Kingdom Hearts, the concept being imparted long ago doesn't seem implausible.
>>
>>29276379
If we even get there in the first place. As I recall a certain raft never even saw its maiden voyage before shit hit the fan.
>>
>>29276429
In the first game it never left, it wasn't until YEARS later did it make it into the sea. It then proceeded to explode into pieces because of a certain sea witch.
>>
>>29276453
Technically speaking that still happened on the night of the storm the same day the island was destroyed. Time travel and all. It was only a year later for sora and Riku.
>>
File: Serial Cuddler on the Loose.png (259KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
Serial Cuddler on the Loose.png
259KB, 448x600px
>>29276198
“Are you sure I can’t just take a liiitle peak?”
>You say with a grin as you reach for the button and pinkie pie starts sputtering unintelligibly before you wink at her and set the watch back in its case.
“Just kidding Ponka, sorry about that.”
>You say with an apologetic nod as pinkie fumes on the ground and rarity tries to stifle her laughter behind you.
“Okay In all seriousness this time, I promise not to open the watch till the morning of the Gala. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye”
>You say as you make the Pinkie Promise , complete with all the requisite motions.
>”That wasn’t very nice, but thanks Nonny, I knew I could count on you.”
>Pinkie says with an angry huff that breaks into a relived smile as you slip the watch and case into your bag.
“Seriously though Pinkie, thank you. That was a really thoughtful gift”
>You say as you crouch down and wrap the Ponk up in a surprise hug.
>”D-don’t even worry about it Nonny, It was nothing.”
>Pinkie stammers helplessly, her face beet red as Rarity struggles mightily to not fall down laughing and give pinkie away.
>Fortunately for the flustered Pinkie, Rarity is the wingmare of the century and is ready to run interference when you release her from your hug.
>”Now that all that’s settled what do you say we go and get a bite to eat?”
>Rarity suggests as she leads the four of you down the road.
>”I have some time yet before I need to start work on your suit and I had originally planned on dinner with the girls, I’m sure they’d be delighted to have you Spike and Pinkie join us. “
>”Ooooh that sounds great Rarity! It's bee-”
>A certain pink pony tries to exclaim before being drowned out by the rumbling of her stomach.
> It has been a while since you ate, and it’s not every day you get to see the gang all in one place.

>Feel like changing plans and joining the girls for dinner?
>>
>>29276587
Again sorry for the small update today. Hopefully we'll be back up to normal speed again tomorrow.
>>
I'd like to always have a little money on the side for anything that might come up. How long until the Gala is set to happen?
>>
>>29276608
its alright man you take care of yourself
>>
>>29276587
so how long do you think anon would be in jail for that list of "crimes"?
>>
>>29276639
Day after tomorrow. But don't worry about the meal depleting your funds.
>>
>>29276181
>Spike trying to imitate Uncle Dea-I mean Anon
10/10
>>29276198
>>29276223
This watch will definitely help. All the world loves a lover, after all.
the joke is Mandom, the Stand kind not the shampoo kind
>>29276587
What were our plans originally?
>>
>>29276679
then i dont see why we can't join them
>>
>>29276685
Just kind of wander aimlessly looking for a plot hook.

hint we fucking found one
>>
>>29276711
Then it's less "changing plans" and more "getting an actual plan."
>>29276587
Anon's here to fuck bitches and enjoy a nice dinner, and he just fucked bitches.
>>
Weren't we supposed to help Twilight with something magic related? That sounds more important.
>>
>>29276763
That's tomorrow dog.
>>
>>29276587
I'm starving to be quite honestly senpai. Let's eat
>>
>no money spent for the watch

Noice. I wanna get some cuffs for us too later, then. Give me that Moonstone baby.

By the way, did we ever decide on a roomate? Because I dig Lyra and Octavia
>>
>>29277060
We do already have a ruby pair to match our tie but we could always swing by later for another set i guess. Provided ponyville doesn't explode first [ spoiler]
>>
>>29277060
I don't think we ever actually decided on one. Though I think Yen said he'd pick the one he felt would be most fun based on our suggestions, so maybe we have one by now and they just haven't been revealed.
>>
>>29256099
When you get up Yen, for the next thread you chould add "CYOA" somewhere on it so the CYOA crowd know what's up.

They're notorious for not looking too close for CYOAs without it being explicitly in the title.
>>
>>29276223
I'm on it. So, KH crown in center and right inside it is "?" ?
>>
What sort of command styles would fit anon?
>>
>>29277645
I was thinking one of two ideas. the crown around or replacing the dot at the bottom of the question mark, with the question mark itself resembling the kingdom hearts title text, or a more traditional question mark with the crown inside the loop.
>>
>>29277900
Well, given our inclination so far towards music, I could see him running Rhythm Mixer, and since we were talking earlier about making him the "Fire" to Terra/Ventus/Aqua's elemental set, probably Firestorm as well.

Given our choices at the beginning of the game, I could also see some kind of style that rewards healing and protection, too, like you spam Cure and Barrier and stuff, so your health regens or your attacks heal you or something, and your finisher (Reflega?) is a counter that massively punishes enemies if they hit you while it's active.
>>
>>29277627
This. I kinda sorta sometimes do that. Glad I caught this one.

Anyways, just caught up with this story and super stoked to follow it to completion now. It's not every day you stumble into a story/CYOA with a dedicated artist and a writer who makes you do a little bit of thinking beyond 'find emanies, figure out weakness, spam weakness til emanies are kill, rinse and repeat. It brings a tear to my eye. Reminds me of 3 years ago reading all those greentext stories that had so much thought, emotion, world building, and heart put into them.
Or maybe I just need to stop browsing /k/ so often and check this place more.
>>
>>29277627
I'll find a place to add it in somewhere in future thread titles.

>>29278488
Welcome to the ride /k/omrade. Glad to have you aboard and I hope you enjoy the trip.
>>
Kingdom Hearts.....Is BUMP!
>>
I'll admit I'm excited to see some heartless/nobodies/etc., curious as to what Ponyville darkness is like. I'm glad this CYOA kicked off, reminded me how much I like the KH series; it even has me doodling keyblades again, which I haven't done in literal years.
>>
I'm not sure how exactly engraving works on watches, they probably have a prepared spot for pictures like all stuff from metal? And all KH style fonts looked kinda edgy and all missed question marks, so I had to improvise. I'll try to line fast the last one pic of ponk and pic of that watch separately
>>
>>29279553
Post that shit. I have a weird love for deviantart-tier keyblades.
>>
>>29279868
>sketch-level

Sexy af.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 960x600px
>>29279868
I must agree with >>29280050 that is in fact sexy as fuck
>>
File: IMG_20170116_170015_noexif.jpg (996KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170116_170015_noexif.jpg
996KB, 3120x4160px
>>29279905
Well, if I'm going to bump, might as well bump with some autism.
>>
File: IMG_20170116_170009_noexif.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170116_170009_noexif.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
>>29280888
Christ, trips wasted on that? This is truly the darkest timeline.
>>
File: IMG_20170116_165958_noexif.jpg (975KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170116_165958_noexif.jpg
975KB, 3120x4160px
>>29280917
It occurs to me now that Flutterbat was such a miniscule part of Fluttershy's overall character that including reference to it is weird, but I drew this in pencil in my notebook; it doesn't get more permanent than that.
>>
>>29280888
>>29280917
>>29280963
those look pretty nice mang
>>
Actually-good original keyblades?!

BEST. TIMELINE.
>>
>>29280963
>>29280917
>>29280888
Notebook Paper is the only acceptable medium on which to draw keyblades.
>>
File: Ponk_around_the_clock.png (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk_around_the_clock.png
204KB, 1024x768px
It's time for me to sleep. Make most out of your dinner with ponies in next update. Peaceful time is coming to an end really soon. Make most of it, because it's unavoidable

No subtitles version: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/202485433056100352/270684467797032972/20170117_ponk_around_the_clock.png (it's funny how nowaday discord is more useful than imgur for fast pics uploading)

>>29280888
>>29280917
>>29280963
I never once drew any of these blades. Place bets how bad my attemps at drawing CYOA exclusive blades will be (because I bet there will be exclusive plot related and secret optional blades and I bet you'll ask me to draw at least one of them)
>>
>>29281540
m8 i think you just gave me a heart attack
>>
Quick question: Was the keyblade changed by switching out the tassel at the bottom? I remember some of the designs had a little spring lock connected to the bottom?
>>
>>29281686
Keyblades are changed by the keychain yes.

But that makes me wonder now if later on we can maybe roll somekind of insight check and try to make our own keychains.
>>
>>29281540
I actually plan on drawing all the keyblades for this adventure myself. I have a get image ready to go already for your first keyblade. That said i may be asking you to clean them up and match them to the rest of your art. My artwork is barely passable and the limit of my skill is autistic keyblade doodling.
>>
>>29281827
If you say so, I can try. Update soon?

>>29281686
Yip. By changing "keychains". Small memento's and even things can work as keychains. Cards, shells, symbols, anything memorable. Same keychains on different blades results in nearly identically looking keyblades

Funny thing is, they are actually pretty big even if they does not look like it, "you can easily hold it in one hand" size. Aqua's one of best blades, Brightcrest, is her talisman from start of the game as a keychain. Heck, even our watch-talisman can technically work as a ke... oh
>>
>>29281875
Just got home from dinner with Co-workers. I'm going to begin writing now should have the dinner scene up before too long I hope
>>
>>29281720
That typically falls under the perview of synthesis and is more or less reserved for the game's ultima weapon. Though yen isn't sure if he's implementing item creation so our ultima weapon may be locked behind some kind of combat trial.
>>
>>29283174
>Though yen isn't sure if he's implementing item creation so our ultima weapon may be locked behind some kind of combat trial.

So, basically like how it was in 3D, except Julius is replaced with an Ursa Minor, or a dragon, or a hydra, or something else.
>>
>>29283255
Or maybe through the arena like BBS. Or maybe it's something more Mlp related like you need to make all the friends you can (complete all the optional sub plots). Before you can get the weapon
>>
>>29283174
I mean, unless we're rolling loot for each enemy we fight (which not gonna lie sounds tedious as hell), doesn't it kinda devolve into either a combat trial or a series of similar? Of course, some parts of the fusion items could be behind bonus puzzles instead, that'd be cool too; however it's done, I'm strapped in for the ride, so bring it on.
>>
>>29283268
I like that idea. Gives us a reason to run around talking to people.
>>
Old areas that we may have visited before developing after time has passed, something like a previously ruined town that rebuilds itself after we left
>>
>>29283583
Or like the "visit twice" mechanic of KHII.
>>
>>29283652
I enjoyed KHII a lot ore than any of the other games (superior movement speed?) but after playing through again for the 4th time it seemed kinda tedious, but then again coming back for a second time opened up certain inaccessible parts of worlds as well.
PS fuck Atlantica the Orichalum+ was almost not worth it
>>
>>29283695
You didn't enjoy your finny fun? This may not be the adventure for you, you know how much we like to sing.
>>
>>29283715
I was 13 at the time and to lessen the "cringe" I felt for playing this on my TV (In my living room mind you, where people can walk in and see) I disabled sound and played all 5 or so songs.
It wasn't until 2.5 came out that I listened to the songs in their entirety.
They're not the best songs I've heard nor are they the worst, theyre tolerable
>>
>>29283812
I can forgive most of it as inconsequential tedium, but going from "Poor Unfortunate Souls" to "Ursula's Revenge" was a frankly unacceptable drop in villain song quality.
>>
i have a secret
i liked the Atlantica of KH 2
am i a horrible person?
>>
>>29283878
Bad taste =/= bad character. Though I have to wonder about your other tastes, like the Demyx battles.
>>
>>29283885
Demyx is that the dance water dance guy i loved his fights
>>
>>29283885
Reminder that anybody who had trouble with Demyx is a scrub who probably only spammed Attack and Cure the entire game.
>>
>>29283906
Most people don't like Demyx's fights because they found them difficult, I loved those fights because I'm a sucker for anything that uses musical instruments as weapons
>>
>>29283906
The Denys fight is easy the first time around but you try taking on his data form then your going to be seeing game over for a while and it's not for the reason you may be thinking
>>
>>29283928
>>29283930
i found his data fight to be the "fun" kinda hard i just really like how his fight worked
>>
>>29283928
During the main story fights he's ridiculously easy as his gimmick of numerous clones having less than 10 hp is easy to deal with, his data form instead has every clone immune to "chip" damage and must be defeated with a "finisher attack" the only issue is the clones scale higher as the fight progresses combing from 20 enemies to 99 enemies, oh and let's not forget that (if I'm remembering right) you have less than 60 seconds to kill said enemies with a finisher.
The cycle then continues until you run out of MP, Ethers, and drive gauges and you have to start all over again
>>
Also I spammed fire until I ran out, morphed into wisdom, canceled drive gauge, used an ether, respammed fire and repeated until I won.
Oh and hit Demyx in his boy band face as quickly as I could, when I could between the barrage of water he sends your way that's more annoying than dangerous.
>>
>>29283983
Ah!, I didn't know that. I never played the final mix versions of the games, I didn't bother getting them because I didn't have a ps3 and wasn't told that the final mix versions had new stuff, I only found out about that after the ps4 1.5+2.5 remix's were announced and since they're coming out in a couple months I think I'm just gonna wait for that to experience this wonderful pain that everyone is talking about
>>
>>29284010
he's not even the worst one I had trouble with if you would like to know more
>>
>>29284020
it been a while but fuck the scythe guy
>>
>>29284066
Unless your really good at blocking and dodging or you level 99 then he's honestly a fun fight. most of his attacks can straight up be blocked and gliding when he goes "Reaper" is the best way to avoid getting hit. His large spin attack where he sucks you with wind then screams as he spins like a top can be completely nullified with a single block animation, at which point your physically rubbing against him and pressing triangle will either deal a large amount of damage or increase the number of hits you can take (if you haven't lost any/are doing a level one run)
>>
It came out a long time ago but has anyone else watched this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ
>>
>>29283913
>implying

I was just slow on the Action commands the first few times I did it back in '11. I was more talking about how annoying his ass was.
>>
>>29281827
Sorry this is taking so long, this scene is turning out a bit larger than I expected it would. On the plus side, sizable update tonight coming soon.
>>
>>29284283
It's all good, Yen. We've got enough autism to argue Page 9 away.
>>
>>29284283
>>29284287
Autism and around a hundred KH songs original and remixed to keep us satiated while we wait.
>>
>>29284300
speaking of remixed songs how about that ray of hope remix from 2.8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB5a3DDp2FI
>>
File: do you think she can see us.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
do you think she can see us.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29276587
“To be quite honest senpai, I’m starving. Let’s eat!”
>You say with a triumphant grin and head off down the road.
>”It’s actually this way dear!”
>Rarity calls out to you before you manage to get more than a few steps away.
“I totally knew that senpai, I was just testing you”
>Pinkie and spike laugh, and rarity stifles a chuckle as you halfheartedly lament the fact that the overly expressive mask the fasionista created for you won’t hide the embarrassment on your face.
“Okay enough about me, anyone have anything good to share to kill time on the way to the resturaunt?”
>You ask as the four of you make your way down the sunset lit ponyville streets.
>“Ooh oooh pick me I have a good one!”
>Pinkie begs as she bounces in and out of eye level with you.
“Shoot ponka.”
>You nod as you give the little pink pony the go ahead
>”Ohh boy, so it all began on a typical morning at sugarcube corner”
>Pinkie says with a mile wide grin as she launches into her story/
>By the time the four of you reach the restaurant Pinkie practically has the group on the ground in stitches.
>”So I said oatmeal, are you CRAZY?”
>Pinkie finally manages to blurt out between bouts of laughter.
>Spike is so distracted by the story that he fails to realize you’ve arrived until he physically bumps into the restaurants gate, prompting him to say
>“Oh hey guys, we’re here”
>As he holds open the gate
>”Well of course we’re here silly, I just finished the scene transition.”
>Pinkie says matter-of-factly as she trots past him onto the patio before shouting.
>”HEY GIRLS!”
>At the small group of ponies seated around a nearby table
>”Scene trans- wha?”
>spike stammers confused before you walk up and kneel down as you pass, slapping him on the back
“Best not to think about it on an empty stomach little man, come on”
>>
File: gangs all here.png (288KB, 900x586px) Image search: [Google]
gangs all here.png
288KB, 900x586px
>>29284475
>you say as you slap him out of his confusion
>”wait for me guys!”
>spike shouts as he chases the three of you towards the table
>Greetings girls, I hope you don’t mind but I’ve taken the liberty of inviting Anonymous and Spike to our little gathering tonight”
>Rarity says as the four of you join the group.
>”Oh no not at all, please sit.”
>Twilight says smiling enthusiastically as she welcomes your group to the table.
>You pull off your mask and slip it into a jacket pocket as you join the girls at their table.
>”As it happens we were just talking about you, weren’t we gir-?”
>twilight tries to ask before Rainbow Dash talks over the end of her question
>”Yeah yeah so, you remember anything about your world yet?! Is there anyone there as fast or as cool or as talented as me?!
>Dash blitzes you with questions of her own, her braggadocio underpinned by the anxiety brought on by an imaginary rival she’d never be able to challenge.
>Dash opens her mouth to continue before Applejack stuffs a roll in it, silencing the cyan pegasus.
>”Acshually we all had questions, and ah reckon Ahnon would appreciate it if we were civil and went whon at a tahm.”
>AJ says in her typical warm southern drawl while staring daggers at Rainbow Dash.
>Dash Blushes and apologetically rubs a hoof behind her flashy rainbow head before swallowing her roll.
>”Uuuhm right, probably a better idea.”
>Dash says sheepishly as she slumps back into her seat.
>This is one of their favorite topics of discussion with you, one that never seems to grow old no matter how consistently you fail to provide any new information, or even information at all.
>But today you feel like indulging them, after all, as they keep telling you, this might be the time you remember your tragic and mysterious past.
>Or at least that’s what Dash keeps telling you.
>>
File: butter pone.jpg (53KB, 736x921px) Image search: [Google]
butter pone.jpg
53KB, 736x921px
>>29284493
“Okay, why not. And since you already asked dash let’s start with you, what burning question do you have about my old world today?”
>”Okay, what’s the fastest any human’s ever gone?”
>”Rheally Dash? That’s all yah’ve got?”
>However, AJ’s derision of the speedster’s one track mind was cut short as you spoke
“That would be 24,791 miles per hour when the astronauts Thomas Stafford, John W. Young, and Eugene Cernan made re-entry into Earth’s atmosphere in the Apollo ten capsule.”
>You rattle off without thinking between sips of your drink as the entire table stares at you stunned.
>”Anon did you just answer a question about your home?”
>Twilight breaks the silence first, her excitement plastered across her face.
>”DID YOU JUST NAME IT?!” twilight shouts as she processes what you said, leaping up in her chair and planting her front hooves on the table.
“Huh I… guess I did.”
>You say as you shake your head in confusion. You’re not entirely sure how you knew the answer to that question, you just know that it was the most natural thing in the world to answer it.
>Maybe that crazy dream earlier knocked some memories loose or something.
>“Quick, someone ask him another question!”
> Twilight says hurriedly as she throws herself back into her seat.
“ummm… okay, what kind of pets do humans have on…. Was it earth?”
>Fluttershy asks timidly from behind her mane.
>You have to think for a moment on this question, not because you don’t know the answer but because your memory seems to be playing tricks on you.
>>
File: who's a silly pony.png (320KB, 1600x1847px) Image search: [Google]
who's a silly pony.png
320KB, 1600x1847px
>>29284512
“Humans… mostly keep dogs and cats but have kept animals ranging all the way from rabbits, and birds to Tigers as pets.”
“In fact… I feel like I had a dog before I came here but for the life of me I can’t remember his name. Or his breed for that matter.”
>You say as you struggle to get a grasp on your memories, but as quickly as it came it’s gone.
>”Oh… I’m sorry I made you remember something painful. I know we can’t replace your old friend, but we could get you a new dog if you want…”
>Fluttershy mumbles as she tries to console you.
“Ah’ve got one if that’s ahll right Ahnon?”
>Aj asks with a concerned look in her eyes as she seeks your approval
>You nod and the diligent farm pony proceeds
>”What did ya’ll do for a living on yer old world?”
>AJ regrets asking the question almost as soon as it leaves her mouth when she sees the look of confusion on your face
>”I think, was I an accountant? Or maybe a pharmacist? Was it criminal justice or information technology? Did I even graduate yet?”
>You ask aloud as you try to pin it down but once again the answer escapes you.
“Sorry AJ, All I can really remember is I went to school for a long time. Still, if I went to school so long it probably paid well at least.”
>You tack on a smile and spit out the second sentence in an attempt to make AJ feel better.
>It doesn’t really work for either of you.
>>
File: sadder ponk returns.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sadder ponk returns.png
535KB, 1280x720px
>>29284522
>”Nothing for me thank you dear, I’ve already learned plenty about your world in our conversations over your wardrobe.”
>Rarity says as she sips her tea and abstains from grilling you.
>She’s playing it cool but you get the impression she knows exactly how much this is bothering you and is tactfully trying to get you off the hook.
>Pinkie finds herself caught between wanting to know everything about you and the self-evident fact that this line of questioning is distressing you.
>In the end she just looks pitifully at her plate, and says
>”It’s okay Nonny I don’t need to know anything.”
>As you look at the mopey pink pony, the look on her face is as plain as the distress on your own.
>The thought of doing something that would hurt you breaks the poor mare’s heart.
“Hey, Pinkie, It’s okay. I’m okay you don’t need to be sad”
>You say as wrap an arm around the little party planner’s shoulder and pull her close to you.
“This may be hard, but it’s a good thing right? I’m finally remembering about myself.”
>You say as you try to console Pinkie.
>”Okay if you say so.”
>Pinkie sniffles a bit before squeezing you back
>”I think I’m okay now.”
>She says as she smiles up at you and you ruffle the party pony’s mane
“Good.”
>That’s all that really needs to be said between the two of you as pinkie settles back into her chair
>>
File: It was me! Twilight Sparkle.png (346KB, 727x880px) Image search: [Google]
It was me! Twilight Sparkle.png
346KB, 727x880px
>>29284530
>Twilight Sparkle surveys the scene with dismay.
>Not only has the air of excitement and discovery gone unexpectedly grim,
>But Pinkie was all over anon just now.
>The evening couldn’t get much worse for the little purple bookworm
>”I’m sorry things got so out of control everyone.
>Twilight says dejectedly from her seat
>”I let my excitement get the better of me and I put you in an awkward position Anon.”
>”It’s just I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately, not just where you come from but the implications of other worlds as a whole.”
>Twilight sighs as she continues onward.
>”I’ve always had, let’s say an academic curiosity about the existence of other worlds, and then you showed up Anon, and Proved they exist!"
>Twilight points at you and the excitement builds in her voice.
>”Suddenly our world was just a little piece of something much greater, I guess I just… wanted to see what else was out there”
>She says wistfully as she turns to the group.
>”So again I’m sorry I’ve made dinner awkward for everypony, but more importantly thank you Anon for sharing tonight.”
>She says as she turns to you and smiles
>”Without you I might have never given any serious thought to any of this.”
>And that’s about the time that your meal arrives.
>>
File: [INCOHERENT SCREAMING].gif (2MB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
[INCOHERENT SCREAMING].gif
2MB, 224x168px
>Suddenly remember about the gigs of questionable porn on our harddrive that we left
>>
File: 1632049537647598.jpg (37KB, 285x275px) Image search: [Google]
1632049537647598.jpg
37KB, 285x275px
>>29284558
>leaving porn on your hard drive
>ever
>>
File: bulks well that ends well.png (507KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bulks well that ends well.png
507KB, 1280x720px
>>29284554
>The eight of you spend hours laughing and talking, making light of the reveleations you just discovered about yourself.
>Rainbow dash is both stunned by the literal astronomical speed you claim humans have achieved while at the same time insisting nothing can go that fast.
>Fluttershy interjects throughout the night as she tries to determine what kind of dog would suit you best.
>Rarity passes the time discussing the final preparations she’s making on the group’s ensemble for the Gala.
>Applejack tries to pin down what useful training you actually possess but proves unsuccessful when a food fight instigated by Pinkie, Spike and Rainbow Dash interrupt her efforts.
>Twilight engages you in a lengthy discussion about how exciting it is that you’ve remembered the name of your world and the possible implications of its name.
>You need to insist that you’re fairly certain that there aren’t also the world’s Pegasus and Unicorn inhabited exclusively by winged and horned humans.
>Eventually the conversation dies down and you bid your friends a good evening and return to your apartment.
>You open the door and toss your jacket on the couch
>You make your way to the kitchen only to find your roommate enjoying a midnight snack.
“How’s it going Bulk”
>”Pretty good, YEAH! Pretty good.”
>He says as he flexes between bites of his oaty oat cereal.
>”how about you string bean make any good gains today?”
>You think it over and pull the case containing the pocket watch out of your pocket and smile.
“Yeah. I think so.”

>END DAY ONE
>>
>>29284569
>Or is it because you are now pinkie pie and you are totally leaving dinner with the rest of the girls.
>Or you were, the rest of the girls have peeled off and now it’s just you and twilight
>”So were you happy to see Anon finally got his ticket today.”
>Twilight’s voice breaks the silence of the dark ponyville streets, her words may be asking but her tone is telling.
“Well of course I was silly, now he’ll be able to go to the ball with everyone and we can all have the bestest time EVER!”
>You leap into the air to launch your traditional confetti punctuation only to find yourself out.
“Sorry Twilight I used up all my confetti when I was explaining the Gala earlier to anon.”
>”Of course you did. But that’s not what I mean. I mean it’d be awfully hard to ask Anon to the Gala without a ticket. You’re welcome by the way, I know you wanted to.”
“I-Idon’t know what you, ohlookatthetimethankyouforthelovelyeveningIreallymustbegoing”
>You blurt out as you panic, pantomime looking at an invisible wrist watch and dash off back to sugarcube corner.
>As you gallop away from your bookworm buddy you almost think you can hear her laughing.
>You make your way upstairs to your room and drop a cupcake into gummy’s tank.
“Somehow I don’t feel like twilight was really trying to be helpful gummy”
>You say exhausted as you lean on the wall eyed gator’s tank.
“Oh well, that’s a problem for future Pinkie”
>You force the words out around a yawn and fall into bed.

>END OF DAY ONE
>>
>>29284576
Is... Is twilight gonna go full Riku and blow up equestria to visit other worlds?
>>
>>29284576
Dear lord, we really are the Kairi in this situation. Twiggles's gonna go full Heartless if this goes too far.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1000x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1000x1044px
>>29284581
>>29284584
Please no
>>
File: it begins.png (787KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
it begins.png
787KB, 1366x768px
>>29284581
>>29284584
You'll just have to wait and see won't you

seriously though just repeating riku's actions would be awful lazy
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 750x1334px
>>29284619
That's not a denial
>>
>>29284619
So, any more stuff tonight, or will Day 2 be for tomorrow?
>>
>>29284619
Please Grunkle Stan, no
>>
>>29284648
day 2 begins tomorrow. for now I really ought to get to bed it's like 3am here. that said i'll be off tomorrow so we should get updates earlier in the day than usual.
>>
>>29284325
It's adorable as hell. Shorter version worked too well with 2.8 trailer animation especially with whole second part of it. Triangle dive! But I would love more brand new songs for next games honestly

>>29284512
Looks like that dream opened access to our hero memories too, he-he
>>29284569
>You need to insist that you’re fairly certain that there aren’t also the world’s Pegasus and Unicorn inhabited exclusively by winged and horned humans.
That make me kek
>>29284569
Best roommate. Really fit-ting

Well, looks like everything goes well, and nothing will...
>>29284554
>>29284576
Uh-oh... Someone is corrupted with seeds of jealous, curiosity for new worlds and darkness. Thaaaaaaaat mostly ends in edgy Heartless armor and talks about eternal darkness and new possibilities. And smartass just gave us Pinkie's ticket to Gala, right? Jealous horse... try not to trigger her dark side too soon at Gala
>>
>>29284619
Why you do that to us, Grunkle Sid. Now we need to add new objection for the future: save future Pinkie smile
>>
Not even on day 2 and it seems perple are already getting the fear never change guys, never change
>>
Hey, Yen, if you need to spend some more time on spellchecking and punctuation, that's okay in my book. We're a patient bunch, so waiting a little longer wouldn't be a big deal imo.
>>
File: best girl coming through.jpg (60KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
best girl coming through.jpg
60KB, 600x772px
>>29284493
>”Acshually we all had questions, and ah reckon Ahnon would appreciate it if we were civil and went whon at a tahm.”

Wow that was hard to read. Maybe don't try so hard to transcribe her accent next time.

>>29284512
>“That would be 24,791 miles per hour when the astronauts Thomas Stafford, John W. Young, and Eugene Cernan made re-entry into Earth’s atmosphere in the Apollo ten capsule.”

This is surprisingly specific knowledge for someone who goes around calling everyone Senpai.

>>29284554
>>29284576
>Love triangle intensifies
Aww yeah. Just make sure you pick the right girl here and don't screw it up like Hayate did.

>>29284581
>>29284584
>>29284594
Naaah, you guys worry too much. I'm calling it here. By the end of this story, Twilight will have done nothing wrong.
>>
>>29284807
>Twilight will have done nothing wrong.
It was all not a Twi's fault
Ansem style Nightmare sitting inside her did all of that
All feeling were her own too
We'll waifu Nightmare at the end along with Ponka
Grunkle Sid just "wat" at us
>>
>>29284844
Dubs commands it
>>
File: uncle death boarding.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
uncle death boarding.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>29284807
>This is surprisingly specific knowledge for someone who goes around calling everyone Senpai.
Hey, Uncle Death is a genius.
>>
>>29284807
It's not that strange to have random bits of oddly specific knowledge. Like how I know that people aren't allergic to cats specifically, they're allergic to an enzyme in their saliva, their dandruff, and/or urine and I don't even know anyone who has a cat allergy. Also I know about extracellular matrix, which can regrow parts of the body that were cut off. People can have a lot of that type of knowledge.
>>
>>29284807
Yeah I'll roll back AJ's accent a bit. I had fun typing in southern but seeing as I knew exactly what she meant at any given point I had a bit of an advantage in terms of readability.
>>
>>29284807
I will agree that AJ got a little incomprehensible near the end there; I've always found apostrophizing the "g"s in -ing words and the occasional "I" to "Ah" is enough to convey the accent without going overboard.

>>29284493
>>29284512
>>29284522
>>29284530
That said, I could pin down by speaking style who was talking without being told in this scene, which is kind of my litmus test for dialogue. Awesome scene, and already excited for more!
>>
Ghost bumparino
>>
>>29284807
Riku did nothing wrong too.
>>
>>29286043
even more, in comparison he actually did more things right than Sora
>>
By the way, was >>29284512 critting the everloving hell out of our knowledge check? I feel like that (in addition to being a neeeerd) might have helped us give Dash a hella-precise answer when AJ's question about pets got a more casual answer.

>>29284674
I don't think Twilight would do something as overtly dickish as excluding Pinkie just to get some alone time with us, though who knows what DARKNESS dwells in the hearts of ponies. The Shadow knows.
>>
>>29286523
That is in fact exactly what happened. You rolled a straight 20 on the knowledge check for dash's question
>>
>>29286523
>though who knows...
Nobody. Nobody knows
I'm so, so sorry
>>
Something to kill time, perhaps?

https://youtu.be/wombNIgh34k

Warning: May not contain womb. Take precautions to prevent major anger.
>>
>>29286850
NO PLEASE OH GOD NO
IVE HEARD LEGENDS AND MYTHS OF THIS MAN
>>
is there anything we want to do today between plot events? Maybe a second trip to Davenport's?
>>
>>29287536
Crazy horses ain't good for our state of mind. I say we hang with Bulk if magic horse doesn't keep us for the whole day.
>>
>>29287536

I wanna go to the park/forest and check on the super secret camping base that we totaly have even though Twilight told us to get the fuck out of the park.
>>
File: 1435005863952.png (158KB, 1100x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1435005863952.png
158KB, 1100x1101px
>>29287588
>tfw the park is where the door is
>>
>>29287588

Well, those dubs don't lie, let's go chillax at the park. The fuck we do when we get there though?

>>29287619

Great, then we can vandalize it. The darkness will come to equestria through a door graffited with "hot monkey dick" and "blueslow can't even leave orbit"
>>
>>29287536
Time Turner sounds like a guy that I would try to check first after all of today events. Because we haven't checked his stuff yet, still have 15 free bits and references with easter eggs, many of them. But if not, relax and spend time with friends, roommate or pons on which we work (it's Cakes, am I right? 'cause Sugar Cube corner). Maybe go for mini-quest "Find a proper gift for our pink friend to thank her for watches, and proper gift for our purple friend to thank her for ticket", that sounds like a fitting to our hero task.

Not many "npc"s will talk to hooman that even today had to use mask to not make some random ponies panic and run for their life, and not many places to explore on our own for a reason. Let's explore what we have. And park too, for fun
>>
File: mornings with bulk.png (173KB, 436x458px) Image search: [Google]
mornings with bulk.png
173KB, 436x458px
>>29284576
>”YEAH RISE AND SHINE BRO! TIME TO FACE THE DAY”
>You are awoken, as you usually are, by Bulk shouting his wake up mantra from his room at the end of the hall.
>When you first moved in with him after your ill-fated camping endeavor a few months back his bizarre habits were almost a deal breaker but as time has passed you’ve discovered this bug is actually a feature.
>”You ready to get the morning jog in bro?”
>A knock comes from the other side of the door as bulk comes to collect you for what has become a traditional morning exercise routine.
“You know it senpai”
>You say as you throw on a sweatshirt and join the muscle bound pony in the hall
“YEAH”
>The two of you shout in unison as you run out of the front door.
>When you first arrived in Equestria you were the stereotypical out of shape nerd, But thanks to Bulk’s guidance that anon is a thing of the past.
>You still probably wouldn’t win any contests back home but you certainly wouldn’t embarrass yourself either.
>Gone are the days that you couldn’t do a single pull up, you think to yourself as you and Bulk arrive at the tree on the edge of the park.
>The muscle-bound white pegasus leaps up and curls his hooves around a low hanging branch, you follow suit on a nearby branch and join him in busting out a quick set of five pull-ups before the two of you hop down and jog deeper into the park.
>”ALRIGHT BRO HALF WAY THERE NOW DROP AND GIVE ME A HUNDRED.”
>Bulk demands when you reach the traditional half way point of your morning jog, your old campsite from your first few days in Ponyville.
>You still keep a hammock set up out here for when you want a place to think.
>”48, 49, 50”
>Or when you need a break mid run you think to yourself as Bulk shouts his way through his own set of pushups.
>”99, 100! OKAY BRO FIVE MINUTE BREAK THEN SIT-UPS”
>Bulk shouts before collapsing directly into the unkempt grass surrounding your former campsite
>>
File: Train well, live well.png (530KB, 1266x720px) Image search: [Google]
Train well, live well.png
530KB, 1266x720px
>>29288425
“YEAH”
>You shout back, mirroring the bodybuilder’s favorite motivational cry as you fall into your hammock.
>You think back to when you first moved into the empty room in Bulk’s place.
>Twilight and Pinkie had been looking around town for an opening to keep you from sleeping in the park, but it had been slow going finding someone willing to room with an oddity like you.
>Then Pinkie found Bulk’s add in the Ponyville gazette.
>”OLD WORK OUT BUDDY MOVED OUT, NEED NEW WORKOUT BUDDY/ROOM MATE. YEAH!”
“Well we might as well give it a shot”
>You tell the little pink pony as you sit on your temporary cot at the back of Sugar Cube Corner.
>When the two of you arrive at Bulk’s place and you see the ripped little pony you can’t help but think there’s no way this guy’s gonna want me living with him
>But Bulk’s reaction surprises you.
>”You may not look that strong bro but I heard about you trying to rough it on your own in the park”
“Yeah my friends felt like that wasn’t exactly suitable living conditions.”
>You explain sheepishly as you look around the bodybuilders home.
>”Well’ they’re right bro, you get trash gains living inawoods, But that takes guts and a can do attitude.”
>The Ripped pony replies as he crosses his rippling forelegs
>”I can definitely respect that bro, so the room’s yours if you want it.”
>“OKAY BREAK’S OVER BRO. SITUPS. GO”
>Bulk breaks out of your flashback and you spring into action on the next leg of your morning routine.
>The two of you blast through your sit-ups before hopping up and jogging back out of the park towards the house.
>When the two of you reach the door Bulk shouts once more
>”YEAH HOME STRETCH BRO LETS FINISH STRONG WITH SOME SQUATS”
>Naturally after months of doing this routine the 100 squats fly by in a matter of minutes and the two of you head inside
>>
File: Saitama plan.png (322KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama plan.png
322KB, 600x360px
>>29288434
>”Good job bro that only took us about 45 minutes, you’re getting faster”
>Bulk says as he hovers into the kitchen and pours himself a fresh bowl of Oaty Oat cereal.
>He downs the bowl in a flash before throwing on his weather crew vest and buzzing out the door
>”Catch you later bro, YEAH!”
>He shouts as he launches off towards the Ponyville weather station leaving you with the house to yourself.
>You probably ought to get ready for work for the time being.
>You think to yourself as you make your way back down the hall to the shower.
>You think back to Bulk’s comment earlier, he’s right 10k in 45 minutes isn’t bad at all.
>>
>>29288444
wow that's kind of a waste of trips there, but anyway small update as anon begins day two, more to come later this evening.
>>
>>29288479
i dont think Saitama's training regimen is a waste of trips Yen
>>
The day has come lets mosey
>>
One Punch Anon bump
>>
File: radical thread, senpai.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
radical thread, senpai.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>29288425
>When you first arrived in Equestria you were the stereotypical out of shape nerd,
I daresay he was, a skeleton!
>>
>>29289257
Is that a golf club katana scythe? Because that's fucking baller as hell.
>>
>>29289294
No, it's just a scythe that can retract its blade into a golf club. The skeleton holding it is Uncle Death, who calls you "senpai" as a sign of respect from gamer to gamer. Game's words, not mine. I did not mean family. I meant senpai. That was not filtered.

Let It Die is a fucking crazy game.
>>
File: good morning panka.png (198KB, 900x846px) Image search: [Google]
good morning panka.png
198KB, 900x846px
>>29288444
>You are Pinkie Pie and you’ve just been woken up by the sound of distant Yeah!s echoing in the streets of Ponyville as Anon and Bulk make their way to the park on their morning run.
>You yawn as you shuffle over to Gummy’s cage and throw in his morning cupcake
“Mornin lil guy”
>You say with a smile as the stone faced toothless gator tears into his sugary meal.
>As Gummy devours his breakfast you slide open one of your desk drawers and pull your ticket to the Gala from its resting place
>The gold foil sparkles in the early morning sun as you stare at the ticket
“Just one more day, and then Nonny and Me will have the bestest night ev-“
>You’re midway through reminding yourself that everything is gonna be hunky dory and you aren’t worried anon is going to say no not even a little bit, when you’re Interrupted by someone knocking at the door of Sugar Cube Corner.
>Can’t they read the sign that says we’re closed for Gala prep today?
>Oh no what if they’re blind!
>You can’t just leave them down their waiting at a locked door!
>Run Pinkie, Run!
“I will!”
>You shout as you dash out of your room and gallop down the stairs and fling open the front door.
“I’m so sorry to leave you waiting Mr. Magoo but we’re clos- Oh hey Twilight, how’s it going?”
>Your panic gives way to a friendly smile when you realize that it is in fact not an elderly cupcake enthusiast but your good pal Twilight.
>Maybe she’s here to apologize for being rude last night.
>”Pinkie I wanted to say I’m sorry for the way I behaved walking home last night, I made light of your feelings and that’s not how a friend should behave”
>>
>>29289585
>See what did I tell you she did want to apo-.
>”I realized that I only did it because I was mad at myself for doing the same thing that you are, letting every opportunity pass me by because I’m too afraid to take a chance.
>This is starting to feel less and less like an apology, you think as you squirm uncomfortably in the doorway
>”So I’ve come here this morning to make a proposal.”
>Twilight says as she draws herself up to her full height.
>”Tonight we’ll cook dinner for Anon, and whoever’s dish he likes best will ask him to the Gala.”
“Bwhah?”
>Twilight’s words send you reeling, Is she declaring war on you right now?
>Your best buddy twilight?
>Damn you past Pinkie how could you throw this on me.
>”This is the best way to handle it, if we settle this ourselves, anon doesn’t have to worry about hurting either one of us by turning us down.”
>You can half hear twilight continue talking as she explains herself.
>She wants to call you out to settle this like Mares?
>Fine.
>There’s no way you’ll lose to her in a battle of food.
>”Hello, Pinkie? What do you say?”
>You hear twilight’s voice again, apparently she’s finished talking
“Oh It’s on Twiggles, but don’t think I’m about to go down easy!”
>You shout, determination burning in your eyes as you dart back into Sugar Cube Corner and throw up every closed sign in the building.
>You’re going to need total focus if you’re going to prepare your magnum opus and ensure that your genius plan to ask anon to the Gala goes off without a hitch.
>>
File: she's got it all figured out.jpg (36KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
she's got it all figured out.jpg
36KB, 640x472px
>>29289604
>You are Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie just took the bait and agreed to give up Anon without a fight.
>She can bake to her little pink heart’s content but there’s no way she’ll be able to overcome the Whopper you have in store for Anon tonight.

>You are Anon and don’t you just hate it when your mind wanders like that?
>you think to yourself as you step out of the shower and suit up for the day.
>First things first better report to Sugar Cube Corner.
>You pop a piece of moe breakfast toast in your mouth and lock up your crib and head off to work.
>The walk into the shop is uneventful but when you arrive you find the shop to be aggressively closed.
“I guess the cakes forgot to mention we’d be closed for Gala preparation.”
>You say to yourself as you stare bemusedly at the locked door.
>And you never did manage to return pinkie’s rad keytar. You think as you unsling the instrument you had intended to return today from your shoulder.
“I guess it’s just you and me for now buddy”
>You say to the instrument as you strap it back on and look out at the town.
>You’ve got a while before you’re supposed to meet twilight for that magic thing.

>What do you want to do in the meantime?
>>
>>29289585
>Mr. Magoo
i kek'd
>>
>>29289626
i say check out what Time Turner has for sale if he's open
>>
>>29289626
Oh by the way that keytar has more or less become your equivalent of Sora's wooden sword. so if you need to whack something don't be afraid to go all El kabong on their ass.

And so you've got some time to yourself. you've already hung out with bulk and Pinkie and Twilight are busy, so too is rarity working on your suit. But you can always swing by Time Turner's or maybe one of the other girls is up to something interesting.
>>
File: ....png (69KB, 509x238px) Image search: [Google]
....png
69KB, 509x238px
>>29289626
>She can bake to her little pink heart’s content but there’s no way she’ll be able to overcome the Whopper you have in store for Anon tonight.
>the Whopper you hae in store for Anon tonight
the Whopper you have in store
>Whopper

Also >>29289667
>>
>>29289604
Ok first off, WHOA that took a turn, twilight just set the fucking stage
Secondly let's look for quick cash, something like delivering cargo or running letters for some quick Bits
>>
File: 1478947770210.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478947770210.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>29289692
oh god not again
>>
File: 1423212620310.png (22KB, 215x280px) Image search: [Google]
1423212620310.png
22KB, 215x280px
>>29289712
>>29289692
mercy
>>
>>29289692
>>29289712
>>29289817
I get this is MLPersona but what?
>>
>>29289847
Just some stupid joke that went too far at one point. It's dumb, don't worry about it.
>>
>>29289847
Rampant memes and shitposting about wanting a whopper in MLPQ which actually caused some negative effects when a waifu ended up feeling pressured by Anon's desire for meat resulting in a situation that really soured the mood with that date. I think most of us were pretty tired of the joke after that.
>>
>>29289847
just a joke that nearly fucked us at one point
>>
File: 1477014369899.png (170KB, 1044x624px) Image search: [Google]
1477014369899.png
170KB, 1044x624px
>>
File: 1432255593970.png (25KB, 579x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432255593970.png
25KB, 579x400px
>>29289626
>Whopper
Looks like Twi just won the Anonbowl.
>>
File: mlfw1779_medium.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw1779_medium.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>29290231
DELETE THIS
>>
>>29290555
Nice trips man
>>
>>29289626
Personally, I'm down for hanging with Flutterbutter; I figure we might want to take her up on her offer of a pet (or at least spend time caring for them for a bit). We should definitely form an emotional attachment to a puppy shortly before the apocalypse, that always works out well.
>>
>>29290772
Hey it worked out pretty well in fallout 4 and fable 2.
>>
>>29290231
Unless Pinks makes something better, like pizza, or anything else.
>>
>>29290772
I'm fine with hanging out with Flutters, but let's not get a pet. If we're going to be fighting giant monsters made of glass and shit any pet we get would only be in danger.
>>
>>29290801
>Hey it worked out pretty well in fallout 4
>worked
>fallout 4
Those two words should never be used in the same sentence.
>>
>>29289673
>keytar
>equivalent of wooden sword
I'm way too tempted to say "Let's go and farm for bits by smacking everything (For JUSTICE!) with our keytar like in video games. With loud *BLEM* *DRUNMK* *BAM* sounds from keys hitting objects"
>>
Clearly, we need to farm enough bits to buy a sofa from Davenport. It's the only way to save him from the path of DARKNESS.
>>
>>29290941

Uuhhh those are three words
>>
File: JP8fruP.png (155KB, 805x855px) Image search: [Google]
JP8fruP.png
155KB, 805x855px
>>29291174
Two words and a number, I'm still right get fucken rekt faget
>>
>>29291041
If we can find a skateboard and some mail we can make 500 bits in an hour!
>>
File: 202065_medium.png (97KB, 726x600px) Image search: [Google]
202065_medium.png
97KB, 726x600px
>>29291298
B-but we'll take Derpy's job by doing that...

Let's ride on her back instead
>>
File: 1483061860259.gif (43KB, 402x292px) Image search: [Google]
1483061860259.gif
43KB, 402x292px
>>29291239
>>
>>29291467
87*
>>
>>29291335
What if she's sick and needs somepony to fill in for her?
>>
We have a motherfucking keytar ready to go and you fuckers don't want to go strum it for bits with some Street performance? Fuck you niggas on?
>>
>>29291526
>Implying that we know how to play Pinkie's keytar
Although to see us performing as bad as possible, without help of buttons pressing mini-game, is going to be amusing too
>>
>>29291562

Hey, Pitty money is still money.

Besides, maybe we can do a comedy show in which we do not have to be good but just funny and amusing while playing something from Dreamworks
>>
>>29291526
>>29291562
>>29291594

I don't know why i imagined anon trying to start a musical performance, failing, and then an angry mob shuts him up.
>>
Bumpaga
>>
>>29292479
One day, after tons of lvl'ups and bosses, we will learn the highest leveled spell of that class, Bumpaja

>>29291865
And that angry mob mostly consists of musician pons, like Lyra and Octavia. Do it!
>>
>>29292895
>implying the increased MP costs are worth the negligible bump improvements

And aren't we skilled in Performance? We can't fuck up that bad.
>>
>>29293068
We do have a plus 4 on our rolls plus a decent instrument that would probably give us some additional boost. We're more likely to trigger some impromptu colab street show than we are a riot
>>
>>29293815
>wanting to play a song we already did

Disgusting.
>>
>>29293870
I suggest Keytar de Chocobo as an alternative.
>>
>>29291865
>>29293158
>Anon annoying the shit out of ponies and still pulling off a pretty cool show
Electric Six to the rescue!
https://youtu.be/cnsq9XtpmEk
>>
So, let's try and summarize what we wanna do in our free time:
1) Go to park where we tried to camp for the first time (if door somehow IS there - have fun with it)
2) Try to perform\improvice and get some bits, for good or horribly bad attempt at random songs\comedy show
3) Check the last known to us shop, Time Turner's Time Pieces and More, spend 15+ bits

And after that any of these actions:
4a) If nothing good at TTTPaM, get more stuff from Davenport (and maybe 6-bit conditioner and exfoliant from DD? We are soon going to Canterlot after all, and pons there not used to hoomans in masks. Less fails at social rolls in future)
4b) If still have time and bits, try to find gifts for Twi and Pinks for their help and way too generous gifts (tho Rarara deserved one too if you ask me)
4c) If we with the power of bullshit and getting tons of 20's on dices somehow get 500+ bits - buy a sofa from Davenport to show him the path of light

Did I missed anything? Any more stuff to add or re-arrange?
>>
>>29293986
We went to the park already on our run with Bulk. To our camp site even. I'd call that checked off
>>
>>29294024
Oh, right. Then right to "get more gold in side missions" part!

But that honestly leaves me with one technical question. In KH games all currency was just munnies, thanks to all our shopkeepers being only Moogles or persons aware of many worlds, so it was a unified system with unified prices for them. Will everyone else use bits too in our game, or we get access to new currency that will be unified, or every worlds with shop will have their own systems and we'll be planning how to spend our gold bits more efficiency every time? Because random golden coins still a golden coins, shopkeepers will be happy about them in any way, even if they are not dollars or intergalactic currency or whatever else can be there. If you planned something interesting about it, do not answer, Yen Sid, leave it a surprice
>>
>>29294084
>tfw we go full SMT and lose half our bits and get the rest as Munny
>>
>>29294084
History time from NERD ANON! (With a little help from google)
Gold has always been a universal currency in earth terms nations across the globe since their founding years have prized gold and riches (though this doesn't apply to every conceivable nation).
Similarly salt in the old world was at times equivalent to gold or on par with silver (the term "worth your salt" come from this) unlike nowadays where salt of many varieties from different regions of the world can be found in your cabinet, salt was for some nations hard to produce and harder to obtain. The reason it was prized so dearly was not could it make food taste better, but it was also used to preserve large quantities of food (fish especially, when placed in a box filled with salt [the salt rapidly absorbs the water in fish drying the meat] could last weeks if done properly)
All in all basically no matter where you go (as long as gold doesn't grow on trees) gold will forever the be a standard form of payement
>>
>>29294180
I thought gold was used as a currency because there was a relatively stable amount of it in the world, so if you tied your currency to it, you then had a reliable exchange rate between currencies? Could be mistaken, it has been a while since my last econ class.
>>
>>29294274
>>29294180
Time to google and check if any of Disney TV Shows worlds had some noticeable currency or maybe literally "gold growing on a trees", it's Disney after all
>>
Added Forevermore Inverse Morning to the CYOA archive:

https://www.anonpone.com/kh/

Also to note, if Yen wants to use the archive as the thread's primary archive he'll probably want to start using a slightly altered name for meta talk. The archive updates automatically and looks for the "Yen Sid" name to mark story posts, so "Meta-Yen Sid" or some other alteration of the name wouldn't be marked as a story post. Up to you though.
>>
>>29294274
A lot of people had gold but there was also a lot of people who didn't have gold, there was also people who LOADS of gold but couldn't or didn't undestand its value (The Incasn/Mayan people)

The more gold you had= the more power/influence you had on others, although I said gold was the most accepted it's also the most distrusted as gold plating and counterfeit gold was becoming more popular, salt was the next best thing to pay with as it was very hard to fake it. At lest that was the case until it became industrialized thus making it increasingly common
>>
>>29294084
in relation to all that gold talk, lets just say i have something in mind.

>>29294397
Also how about that, we made the archive, that's pretty cool. as suggested I'll be using the above trip for non story posts.
>>
>>29294351

Duck Tales. Normal dollar bills and coins. And that only from the top of my head. The mermaid world used seashells iirc?
>>
>>29294505
If atlantica uses seashells then we can either trade for equal value, or (but not advised) go back to hub world buy out any and all sea shells, return back to Atlantica then proceed to destroy the economy through inflation
>>
>>29294599
IIRC, KH1 had those black mushroom Heartless that dropped an item that sold for like either 999 or 9999 Munny.
>>
>>29294617
Not only did they rarely spawn rare they were and still are a hassle to deal with, their seemingly weak attack destroying a third of your health with one hit and their tendency to enter defensive mode where all attacks become nullified and your tapping your foot waiting for them to turn back.
Discounting the drop rate of that rare item you may or may not get for your time invested
>>
>>29294488
Any more significant stuff and situations to draw soon? Or things? That goes for everyone in thread too. And should I draw one more pic of watches, bigger and separately from Pinkie, Yen? To have pic of just that "item" for future use Also still trying to do Pinkie and our hero watching catapulted parasprites fly away to evrfree, that anon asked me to do. I'm unsure about proportions of ponies to humans
>>
>>29294747
I feel like the next big event's gonna be either the cooking contest that has apparently been called upon, or the Heartless attack at th Gala, which really looks like will happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 1182x1049px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 1182x1049px
>>29294747
Think this serves pretty well as a reference for size.
>>
>>29294747
We could certainly use a closeup of he closed watch itself. to have for future use.

and our anon has already made the trip to average build prior to the start of the story but >>29295145 does serve quite spectacularly as a reference for relative size.
>>
Preemptive "we need a Black Cauldron world" bump.
>>
>>29295592

>inb4 [SPOILER]He pulls a beautifull swing and sends us to other worlds of the Hasbro franchise instead[/spoiler]
>>
>>29295592
>>29295974
How many worlds do you think we're gonna get? And which ones do you guys want to see/ think we'll get.

I'm kinda hoping we get some Star Wars myself.
>>
>>29295974
You crit failed your stealth check
>>
>>29296108
Minus my Black Cauldron boner? Snow White's world could be interesting. Maybe even a Fantasia world rather than just a boss.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 284x153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 284x153px
>>29296155
>maybe a Fantasia world
Anon, it already exists. It's one of my favorite worlds they've ever done.

they've also done a snow white world but it wasn't near as good
>>
File: fantasia 2000 poster.jpg (30KB, 400x595px) Image search: [Google]
fantasia 2000 poster.jpg
30KB, 400x595px
>>29296168
>Anon, it already exists. It's one of my favorite worlds they've ever done.

Not that anon, but maybe we could revisit Symphony of Sorcery (or go to a new, but similar world) with a Fantasia 2000 coat of paint (minus the gratuitous and pointless celebrity cameos, of course).
>>
If possible can we get a Treasure Planet world?
>>
>>29296168
I've only played the PS2 1 and 2, so I didn't know. Have they done Pocahontas?
>>
>>29296202
They have not

>>29296187
I'm pretty sure yen said he was choosing disney tv shows as his worlds. I'm not sure of treasure planet had a show but I don't think it did.
>>
>>29296108
Maybe a Haunted Mansion world? Eddie Murphy's character doesn't have to be in it, though if he was we'd have a long line of other characters' names to mistakenly call him by.

The Temple of Doom (since Disney owns LucasArts) and maybe the Nottingham Forest could be fun, and I wouldn't mind a world focused on Epcot's different locations, basically just a thinly veiled bunch of racist stereotypes, called "Smallworld" or similar .
>>
>>29296283
We might actually get something like small world in kh3 with attraction flow. Sora summons a bunch of little stereo typical singing puppet children. Little Dutch boy punches shadow in the dick.
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
I think this one would be good.

^:)
>>
File: shock and disbelief.jpg (39KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
shock and disbelief.jpg
39KB, 600x759px
>>29296396
I know you didn't just suggest some hack psychic over my main man.
>>
>>29296471
i NEED this
>>
File: where techno goes she follows.png (177KB, 1280x911px) Image search: [Google]
where techno goes she follows.png
177KB, 1280x911px
>>29289626
>You kind of want to go see what else Time Turner has available in his shop, but you’re a little concerned by your funding situation.
>15 bits probably won’t get you that far in the watchmaker’s shop
>But you’re a man with a sense of showmanship, a sick keytar, and a deficit of shame.
>Money will never be far beyond your reach.
>So you grab a piece of cardboard from a pile of discarded packaging behind Sugar Cube Corner and scrawl out a sign
>”WON’T THECHNO 4 AN ANSWER” It reads as you plunk it down next to the fountain in the town square and whip out your new musical companion.
“This little baby reminds me of a song I know from back home, and it goes a little something like this.”
>You declare as you hold your keytar aloft by the neck and the magic that powers its keys hums to life before swinging it down into position and breaking into song
>https://youtu.be/cnsq9XtpmEk
>To your surprise, before you even get into the first line, the little white unicorn you’ve seen around town with the sunglasses and the loud music shows up with an electronic drum kit and joins you in insisting that ponyville can’t avoid your techno.
>The Dj pony is shortly followed by a small squad of backup dancers as your group jams its way around the town square.
>Before long you reach the end of your song and your merry little band cheers before vanishing to go back about their business as swiftly as they arrived.
>You turn out to face the crowd of adoring spectators that surely must have gathered to watch your performance
>Only to find there is no crowd.
>There is in fact only a single pony.
>>
File: the return of butterpone.png (144KB, 550x466px) Image search: [Google]
the return of butterpone.png
144KB, 550x466px
>>29296762
>Hm. Maybe busking for bits in a world where musical numbers can break out at the drop of a hat is more of a challenge than you thought it would be.
>That said this one pony does seem pretty into your show
>”whoooooo…. Yaaaaaay….”
>That has got to be some of the most polite non-intrusive cheering you’ve ever heard.
>Still, low turnout is hardly an excuse to be a poor showman
“Thank you! Thank you! You’re far too kind. I’ll be here all week!”
>You take a bow and sling your keytar back over your shoulder as you step down from the lip of the fountain you had been playing on
>As you walk closer you discover that your extremely considerate crowd of one is in fact none other than Fluttershy.
“Oh hey there Fluttershy, looks like you were enjoying the show”
>”Oh, um… Yes I thought it was very nice Mr. Anonymous, I particularly liked the energy you brought to the song.”
>The quiet butter yellow pony says with a small, but genuine, smile
“It’s no big deal, just looking for something to pass the time with Sugar Cube Corner being unexpectedly closed."
“So what brings you into town today?”
>You ask the uncharacteristically talkative yellow pegasus.
>”Actually I was looking for you Mr. Anonymous, what you said last night got me thinking and I wanted to ask you. Are…”
>>
File: is this your kind of dog.jpg (71KB, 720x635px) Image search: [Google]
is this your kind of dog.jpg
71KB, 720x635px
>>29296772
>The little yellow naturalist sets the basket she’s been carrying on the ground and starts rummaging through it
>”… Boston Terrier puppies your kind of dog?”
>she asks as she pulls out a big headed bug eyed little black and white puppy and presents it to you.
“Awww whaaaat, this is too sweet of you senpai”
>You say as you take the tiny dog and let it nibble on your fingers.
>Still as cute as it is, you can’t tell if it’s the kind of dog you had before or not.
“Seriously Fluttershy this is a really kind gesture but I’m not sure I can take on a new dog right now.”
>you say as you snuggle the little bug eyed pup.
>”Oh that’s okay I figured that might be the case, see he’s actually an invitation to come help me work today.”
>Fluttershy explains as she pulls a flyer out of her basket.
>”We have a bunch of new puppies at the cottage so we’re holding an adoption fair this afternoon, and I could use some help getting the puppies ready, bathing them, getting them their first shots and so on.”
>”I thought if you came and helped out maybe one of the puppies would help jog your memory. I could even pay you a little too!”
>The little yellow pony finishes excitedly.
>You mull it over for a minute, you were looking for a way to make some quick cash and this has the added benefit of possibly helping with your memory issue.
“You know what Fluttershy, it sounds like a blast.”
>You say as the little pony’s face lights up.
>”You won’t regret it Mr.. um.. Anon!”
>Fluttershy says with a satisfied smile as she floats up off the ground and the two of you make your way back to her cottage better friends than you were the day before.
>>
File: 1480399648629.jpg (59KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
1480399648629.jpg
59KB, 728x410px
>>29296786
that pic make me want to post cute so here
>>
>>29296786
Okay so you all did a middle of the road performance roll, just barely not enough to pass so i let you play well enough to kick off a little musical number but not summon a crowd.

Then i took your desire to make money and combined it with another couple of votes i saw earlier up the page to hang with fluttershy, which resulted in your job mini game for the day puppy wrangling.

Also you ever lie down for a 15 minute nap after work and not wake up properly till 4 hours later? shits ridiculous.

anyway expect a new post setting up the puppy wrangling in a little bit.
>>
File: 1480262832505.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480262832505.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>29296810
man i know that feel all to well
>>
>>29296786
>Flutterrape but it's Fluttershy asking Anon what his favorite animals are instead of his fetish
10/10
>>
>>29296810
>Okay so you all did a middle of the road performance roll, just barely not enough to pass so i let you play well enough to kick off a little musical number but not summon a crowd.

Ah well, we couldn't keep rolling lucky forever. I sense the cutest minigame around the corner though.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 564x564px
>>29297120
If we don't get some bully puppies up in the mix I'm gonna be upset.
>>
>>29297120
What's our death by heart attack probability looking like?
>>
File: thecutest.jpg (34KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
thecutest.jpg
34KB, 600x417px
>>29297143
Normally? About 55%.

With the most adorable dog, the pug? 89%.
>>
>>29296786
>The two of you spend the trip to the cottage talking about what needs to be done to get the puppies ready.
>”They’re kind of running all over the place right now so all I really need you to do Anon is grab them, give them a quick bath and put them in one of the kennels. “
>Fluttershy explains as the puppy in your arms attempts to scramble up your chest an chew on your mask and the two of you make your way down the sunny tree lined path leading out of Ponyville.
>”I’ll have other ponies coming to help with the adoptions this afternoon, so don’t worry about missing any plans you have set later in the day.”
>Fluttershy says as you round the corner to her cottage and see the large pen set up out front that’s teaming with puppies of all shapes and sizes
>”You’ve got a tub and shampoo over here, along with a hose with both hot and cold taps”
>Fluttershy explains as she shows you around your prep area.
>”Once you have the little dears cleaned up, put them in one of the kennels over here and put a tag on the door with the little buddy’s breed.”
>She says pointing to a stack of kennels next to a table with tags and leashes.
>”I’ll be inside getting some paper work ready, come get me if you need anything Anon.”
>You nod in the affirmative as a ball of wrestling puppies goes rolling by your ankles.
>It looks to be 50/50 Great Dane and dachshund by mass as a litter of the little wiener dogs team up to take down the gangly larger pup.
>At the other end of the pen a beagle puppy notices your arrival and begins howling at the lanky alien that has intruded on its playtime, snapping a nearby pug awake that proceeds to immediately tackle the noisy puppy.
>Unfortunately not before the beagle managed to set off the adorably mournful looking basset and blood hound puppies.
>Maybe you ought to regain some semblance of order first, or you could just dive right in.
>Either way your original bug eyed companion seems ready to help you.
>>
>>29297224
As with all battles, cute or no, investigation before diving in does wonders. Also, if we can get Iggy's strengths, weaknesses, and abilities, that might help.
>>
File: Top Dog.png (134KB, 944x225px) Image search: [Google]
Top Dog.png
134KB, 944x225px
>>29297233
>>29297236
>You scan your surroundings looking for something that might help you make headway against the adorable tide.
>You discover that Fluttershy has left you a fairly hearty bag of treats that you can use to get the puppies attention, along with a bag full of bones that would probably keep any individual puppy occupied for a good length of time, provided it doesn’t spark a fight with another interested pup.
>You also find a stash of chew toys balls and ropes that you can use to distract puppies, and perhaps even give overly interested ones crowding your work station something new to chase
>Iggy, as you’ve decided to name your Bostonian companion, seems able to follow some basic commands and knows the moves tackle, grow, and sand attack.
>How useful any of the diminutive pup’s efforts are remains to be seen but he should at least be able to help you double team some of the more rambunctious animals.
>>
>>29297302
>some basic commands
>knows the moves tackle, grow, and sand attack
Damn. Iggy already knows more useful commands and attacks than we are. He was secretly the main hero of the game all along

>>29295182
Okay, I'll do them, and thanks to that anon >>29295145 for size refs
>>
>>29296471
Boy this feels weird to say, but weren't those shows both part of the same canon?
>>
>>29297514
Even if they were, lets just pretend that they arn't, mmmmmmmk?
>>
>>29297514
>>29297577
Could be a Zack Fair/Cloud situation. Cory only shows up in the prequel. I don't know whether CitH or TSR came first, but Zack Fair > Cloud and Cory > Raven so there you go.

What do you all think happened to Zack, by the way? Think he had his Final Stand but against an army of Heartless instead?
>>
File: BOSS RUSH.jpg (746KB, 2282x1280px) Image search: [Google]
BOSS RUSH.jpg
746KB, 2282x1280px
>>29297233
>>29297302
BONES FOR THE BONE GOD!

BALLS FOR THE BALL THRONE!

DUMP THAT SHIT SENPAI
>>
I'm prolly going to get some shit for this cause some people like it and some people hate it buti hope we get an emperor's new groove level
>>
>>29297801
Well it did get a tv show. So we may actually see that one happen.
>>
Okay, have just a watch pic, people. And one more thing that I probably forgot to mention: there's two Namine's in thread (and only one can post for a time being), helping each other with coloring and sketching. We'll try our best at delivering in time, don't forget it

>>29297801
I thought that people hate Kronk's New Groove, not the one that you mentioned
>>
File: 1478149764465.jpg (94KB, 535x415px) Image search: [Google]
1478149764465.jpg
94KB, 535x415px
>>29298299
>there's two Namine's
>>
>>29298362
Welp, time to search for the third one
>>
>>29298367
There's only two in the pic.
>>
>>29297514
>>29297600

TSR is a prequel to Cory in the House, it's literaly the same characters in both shows guy

Anyway, what about this puppy situation? Should we try to corral them somewhere, or do we just grab the first one we see and go for the bath?
>>
>>29298773
If we can get the dachsund to stop Attack on Titan-ing the Great Dane, we might be able to take care of the bigger dogs first.
>>
>>29298362
What fucking idiot would make a picture with so much blank space between Kairi and namine. That's just poor composition.
>>
>>29298862
So dump out the bones and try to liberate the Great Dane?
>>
>>29300334
Sounds good to me.
>>
File: APupNamedScoobyDoo.png (48KB, 400x155px) Image search: [Google]
APupNamedScoobyDoo.png
48KB, 400x155px
>>29297302
“BONES FOR THE BONE THRONE SENPAI”
>You shout as you toss a fist full of bones at the pack of wiener dogs swarming the larger puppy
>Most of the litter takes the bait and releases their pray in favor of the tasty treat you threw their way.
>However, one particularly tenacious pup is not swayed.
>This particularly stubborn dachshund has his jaws clamped around the Dane’s collar and is suspended in midair, thrashing around trying to bring the bigger pup to heel.
“IGGY ATTACK PATTERN DELTA!”
>You shout to your big headed companion
>The terrier springs into action, hitting the dachshund with a flying shoulder check and knocking it free of the dane.
>You waste no time collecting the distracted dachshunds and dumping them into the tub, but one of them is missing.
>As you scan the pen you see the last dachshund standing defiantly atop an overturned bucket.
>You may have captured his men, but General Oscar won’t be taken so easily
>A grateful whimper distracts you from the wiener dog commander’s declaration of war, and you look down to see the dane puppy you rescued tugging on your pant leg.
>Looks like the gangly puppy has decided to join your cause!

>STATUS

>4/16 puppies captured, 2 recruited

(The dane puppy knows the commands Slam and Grapple which can be used to pin larger pups and even capture smaller puppies outright)
>>
>>29300833
>Anon, Scoob, and Iggy VS 11 Pups and a fierce Dachsund

Aw ye boi.

Are the pug and beagle still fighting? If so, let's try to break them up while our companions tackle the basset hound.
>>
>>29300833
Time to slam and grapple then!
>>
>>29300883
Which one are we assisting? I get the feeling that taking sides may be important.
>>
>>29300912
I mean, I have my bias with pugs, but ;if we can convince the beagle to assist, his yapping could act as a lure.

But if not, we could just hoist the two and take care of them.
>>
File: Dramatic pug.gif (1016KB, 359x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dramatic pug.gif
1016KB, 359x270px
>>29300833
“Iggy, Scoob, divide and conquer!”
>You point at the baying basset hound and send the two pups after the noisy animal.
>Meanwhile you turn your attention to the beagle and pug currently engaged in a scrap near the bucket of balls and chew toys.
>You grab a fist full of puppy treats and crouch down near the tumbling bundle of fur and teeth.
“okay guys that’s enough”
>You say as you hold out a treat in each hand to the two fierce combatants.
>The pug shoots you the most dramatic look of dire confusion before scampering away, but the beagle responds to your overtures and takes the treat from your outstretched hand.
>And then takes the pug’s treat from your other hand
>You’ve recruited the Beagle to your cause!
>And just in time too because things aren’t going so well for Igg and Scoob.
>Things started out okay for them when Iggy charged over and skidded to a stop in the dry dirt near the basset hound, kicking up a fierce sand attack and temporarily blinding the baying hound.
>Where things fell apart was when Scoob went in for the capture.
>The yelping of the blinded basset hound drew the attention of his much larger Bloodhound companion.
>The other large pup’s intervention completely thwarted Scoob’s attempt to capture the basset hound after Iggy immobilized him.
>You look over just in time to see Oscar leaping from the back of the Bloodhound to tackle Iggy.
>How will you and your newest crew member come to their aid?

>Status
>4/16 puppies captured, 3 recruited
>>
>>29301315
Got a dossier for our new beagle friend?

We might be able to cause a distraction with him to neutralize Oscar or the bloodhound.
>>
>>29301315
Fitting theme ('cause they still a puppies)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmqkpy4AOI

Reminding about our little helpers:
Iggy: tackle, grow, and sand attack
Scoob: slam and grapple
Beagle: ?

For now I'm fine with previous anon plan, use new helper to distract and neutralize new big threats. Hm...
Btw pic of watches above, Yen
>>
>>29301334
>>29301367
your new beagle companion comes with the abilities bite, track and battle cry. Battle cry being particularly useful as it buffs all nearby party members next action.

the pug would have had the ability mesmerize if you had successfully recruited it.
>>
>>29298299
As usual spectacular work, I particularly like the lighting effects.
>>
>>29301452
>spoiler
Fug.

Okay, full battle plan:

Odie: Battle Cry
Iggy & Scoob: Target Oscar
Anon: Attempt to pacify/neutralize bloodhound
>>
>>29301468
>Odie
I was expecting us to go with snoopy but I approve the decision.
>>
>>29301468

Let's go
>>
>>29301315
“Hang on guys papa Anon is coming!”
>You call out to your surrounded canine companions as you charge into the fray.
>Odie howls as he runs after you close on your heels, the challenging bugle of the small dog invigorates you and the rest of your little buddies.
>You dive in grabbing the bloodhound and pry it off of Scooby.
“You’ve been a bad dog!”
>You grunt as you pick up the large wriggling puppy and toss it into the tub as it tries in vain to lick your face through your mask.
>As soon as Scooby is free he goes to try and snap up the defiant wiener dog in the process of running roughshod over Iggy.
>Fortunately for the Generalissimo Scooby trips over his own disproportionately long legs and ends up sprawled on the floor as the dachshund darts expertly out of the way.
>However, Oscar’s luck is short lived.
>For as soon as he darts to the side to avoid the falling dane Iggy is there ready for him and the terrier’s massive dome crashes directly into the dachshunds rib cage sending him rolling away.
>Oscar swiftly rolls back to his feet and scampers off under a table to prepare for his next attack

>Status
>5/16puppies captured, 3 recruited.
>>
sorry about the time between posts there, stepped out for dinner and things took longer than expected.
>>
>>29302461
I'll hand it to Oscar, he's one hell of a fighter.

I'm also a bit lost here. I know we've caught 4 dachsund and a bloodhound, with Iggy, Odie, and Scooby on our side. I'm not sure what the other 8 puppies are, minus Oscar. Could you give a little recap?
>>
>>29302537
The basset and the pug are still at large. The others have yet to be described I think.
>>
>>29302537
The basset hound is still stunned from iggy's sand attack and the pug has mysteriously vanished.

of the other 6 puppies the ones you can see include a corgi trying to get at the bowl of treats and failing rather spectacularly, a bulldog asleep on a nearby blanket, a black lab that is trying to get a drink out of the bath tub and a golden retriever chasing a doberman around the pen.
>>
>>29302639
So the bassett hound's an almost guaranteed catch, so Scooby should be able to pin him.

I bet we could recruit the corgi if we feed him, or at least be able to pacify and clean him.

The black lab's right next to the bath tubl, but we might scare him off if we bring another dog there beforehand.

Bulldog's not too much of a problem now, but Odie might wake him up if he yowls too close.

I also see a potential ally in the doberman if we rescue him from the golden retriever.

Okay, plan time:

Anon: Feed corgi and either recruit or capture him, trying not to startle the black lab.
Odie+Iggy: Save the doberman.
Scooby: Pin the basset.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 600x332px
>>29302696
As though such a snuggly buddy could cause us trouble.
>>
File: Inubashiri.Momiji.full.1083745.jpg (75KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
Inubashiri.Momiji.full.1083745.jpg
75KB, 700x560px
>>29302740
Adorable as the sleeping dog is, a grumpy puppy won't help us in our endeavors. Let sleeping adorable dogs lie, you know?
>>
>>29302461
>You crouch down with your newly reunited squad of elite cuddly commandos and direct them to their new tasks with a series of super rad tactical hand gestures.
>The puppies of course do not follow and simply cock their heads at you in confusion.
“Come on guys you gotta work with me here.”
>you say with a sigh as you repeat yourself, this time using your words like a big boy.
“Scoob; pin the basset. Odie and Iggy; you’re on operation rescue 911.”
>You say pointing to the doberman puppy tearing around the pen with a golden retriever hot on its heels.
>The puppies all bark in unison and get to work.
>Scoob ambles over to the basset hound which is still in the process of pitifully pawing at its face after Iggy’s sand attack
>Your dane companion simply sits on the droopy dog, pinning it with his bulk.
>At the same time Iggy and Odie go zipping off after the retriever and intercept it in short order.
>Iggy knocks the larger puppy’s legs out from under it with a flying body tackle as Odie latches onto its tail slowing it down.
>The retriever picks itself up off the ground and advances on your two small companions hackles raised.
>But before it can attack the two smaller pups the doberman comes up behind and grab the retriever by the neck pinning it to the ground.
>The fluffy golden pup yelps helplessly for a moment before the black and tan pupper releases it and it goes scampering off to hide beneath a nearby table.
>The doberman then happily follows Odie and Iggy as the two prance back across the yard towards you.
>All this unfolds while you walk over to the corgi that simply can’t seem to reach those treats.
>>
File: 3 2 1 lets jam.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3 2 1 lets jam.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>29302998
“Hey buddy if you be a good boy and sit for me I’ll get you some of those treats”
>To your surprise the puppy immediately stops trying to reach the basket and waits patiently for you to hand him his treat.
“wow you’re a pretty smart little fella aren’t you”
>the corgi barks once as he sits there with a pleased look on his little doggy face.
“Feel like helping me round up your buddies?”
>You ask as you toss the dog a treat
>Again he barks a single time before devouring his teat.
>It’s about this time that Iggy and Odie return with their new doberman friend.
>It looks like your little party has grown once again

>Status
>5/16 puppies captured, 5 recruited
The doberman has the abilities, intimidate, sneak, and take down
The corgi has only one ability; direct control. This unusually intelligent dog is not only capable of following complex commands; it can also pass along more complex commands to your other units.
>>
>>29303006
Okay, time to end Oscar's rebellion.

Anon: Clean that Black Lab
Ein: Direct the assault expressed below
Doby: Sneak under the table and catch Oscar by surprise, getting him out of cover
Iggy+Odie: Ambush the general when he attempts to escape
Scooby: If he can, move the basset over to the tub. If not, keep him down.
>>
>>29303006
>You flash Ein another series of hand signals and the little corgi barks and affirmative.
>You leave Ein on a comfortable perch next to the snack bowl as you tiptoe over to the lab trying to drink from the bathwater
>she either thinks nothing of you or fails to notice you, but regardless you’re able to sneak up on the lab and dump the puppy into the tub where it flails and splashes mightily for a moment before realizing this is the same stuff it was trying to drink and going back to lapping at the water.
>As you clean the pup and deposit it safe and sound in one of the kennels Ein executes your masterstroke
>He orders the doby around behind the table as the big black canine executes a commando crawl around behind Oscar’s hiding place.
>Once in position the doberman lets out the most booming bark his under developed frame can muster.
>Unfortunately Oscar is not one to be intimidated by size.
>Rather than being driven from his hiding place he charges your doby buddy and latches on to his face as he gnaws the big dog’s ears.
>It seems that your plan is about to crumble when Iggy charges under the table and smashes the dachshund head on with his bulbous black and white dome, pinning the pup between his skull and the doby’s
>The mighty blow sends Oscar realing allowing the doberman to toss him from under the table where a waiting Odie pounces on the little dog and pins him to the ground by his neck.
>Oscar struggles for a moment before letting his body go limp, surrendering to the beagle.
>You cage the lab and go over to collect the general lifting him up out of Odie’s grip
>The fierce little dog considers you for a moment before wagging his tail and licking your face, acknowledging your skill as a canine commander.
>Meanwhile Scoob scoops up the bundle of fur and loose skin he’s been sitting on and unceremoniously dumps it in the tub for you to process.
>>
>>29303458
>Status
>7/16 puppies captured, 6 recruited.
Oscar is a natural leader and possesses the ability pack tactics. All puppers taking an action with Oscar gain a +3 bonus. He also possesses the abilities clamp and dig
>>
>>29303458
Looks like it's time to wrap things up.

Anon: Pick up sleeping awoo and wash them.
Ein+Iggy+Doby: Find the pug and attempt to at least corral it closer to view, if not make it complacent.
Oscar+Odie+Scooby: Find the golden lab and neutralize him, with Odie using battle cry.
>>
I remember when I played the first KH on the ps2 that the Gummi ship runs on smiles? Is that true or am I misremembering?
>>
>>29303749
>I remember when I played the first KH on the ps2 that the Gummi ship runs on smiles? Is that true or am I misremembering?

Donald says so exactly once, but he may not have been speaking literally and it's entirely possible that he was just trying to get Sora to cheer up.
>>
File: time for a mini boss.jpg (39KB, 533x415px) Image search: [Google]
time for a mini boss.jpg
39KB, 533x415px
>>29303458
>Looks like we just about have all these pups wrapped up
>You think to yourself as you scoop up the sleeping bundle of jowels that is the bulldog puppy.
>He wriggles around confused for a moment before snuggling down into your arms.
>It almost seems cruel to drop him into the water now, especially since he’s just been snoozing this whole time.
>So you just slide him into his kennel and affix a tag to the sleeping pup’s door.
>As you turn to check on your other pup’s progress you find them circling the pen confused.
“Come on guys this pen isn’t that big they have to be somewhe-“
>halfway through that sentence two things happen
>”AwooOoOOOoooo”
>Odie howls alerting you to the hole in the pen
>”SOMEPONY HELP US PLEASE!”
>And Fluttershy screams from around the edge of the cottage.
>You leap over the edge of the pen and dash around the corner, followed in hot pursuit by a horde of puppies wriggling through the hole after you.
>You round the corner in time to see a cowering yellow pegasus curled up around a fluffy golden retriever puppy, her body the only thing between the puppy and a smoking blackened timber wolf.
“FLUTTERSHY!”
>You shout out to her as you run but there’s no way you’ll be able to reach her in time
>Then a glint of light catches your eye as it refracts off the eyes of a bug eyed pup
>It leaps down off a ledge on Fluttershy’s home and bounds in between the buttery yellow pegasus and the charging wolf fixing the beast with a mesmerizing stare.
>The beast falters, pausing before the Pug’s mystifying gaze, giving you just enough time to draw your keytar and knock it back away from the cowering pegasus.
“GET BACK INSIDE!”
>You shout as you square off against the beast and your cadre of adorable furry companions fall in line behind you.

>Anon and man’s best friends vs Cinder Wolf
Anon:22 HP
Iggy: 5 HP
Odie: 7 HP
Ein: 5 HP
Doby: 10 HP
Scoob: 12 HP
Oscar: 8 HP
Leroy the Thunder Pug: 5 HP

Cinder Wolf: 50 HP
>>
File: pug of might.png (294KB, 396x554px) Image search: [Google]
pug of might.png
294KB, 396x554px
>>29303786

Leroy the Thunder Pug joined your party. His bug eyes have seen things beyond the understanding of mere mortal men and just a fraction of the knowledge reflected within is enough to temporarily stun lesser beings. It is perhaps through this supreme knowledge that he refused your delicious treats earlier and was waiting to save the day. Or maybe you just freaked him out. Regardless Leroy knows the abilities Mesmerize and Foresight.
>>
>>29303786
Hold a defensive stance and "study" the cinder wolf for now, have ein give orders to not engage the wolf just yet and to focus on debuffing the target as much as possible.
Have the dogs focus more on evading and counter attacking the wolf when it's safe, the dogs should NOT directly attack.
Form a group with us as Tank for now, the dogs should focus on blind side and hit and run tactics for now.
>>
>>29303786
Ignore my deleted comment, >>29303853 is a far more solid first turn. Odie should still keep up the Battle Cry to hopefully mitigate damages.
>>
>>29303786
You know with all the abilities these pups have got they'd actually make a decent party member if we could make some kind of magic collar set that adds their hp together and let's them work from a single shared pool.
>>
>>29303790
Foresight? But a Cinder Wolf wouldn't be Ghost-type, would it? I'd figure Fire/Grass... eh, it still increases accuracy.

>>29303786
So, ideally we'd keep all these pups well out of harm's way, but it looks like we're going to most or all of them to handle this. That said, I feel like weakening this thing so it can't hurt our doggers is probably top priority.

>Ein
Needs to be protected, so he can help us direct.
>Doby
Maybe we can get him to protect Ein? Intimidate probably works at distance, and he can Take Down if the wolf gets too close.
>Scoob
He's probably the closest thing we have to a tank, after ourselves, so he could stand to be in the action a bit. Maybe Grapple the back leg(s) to limit its mobility?
>Odie
should never not be Battle Cry-ing, unless it either has a cooldown or he's in immanent danger.
>Leroy
Foresight might give advantage on next Mesmerize, in which case that'd be a sound investment for this round; otherwise, Mesmerize all the way.
>Oscar
does Pack Tactics mean he can help others, or others have to assist him? If he can boost Mesmerize, all the better. Otherwise, having him help with the grapple may be a better course of action.
>Iggy
do debuffs stack, or can they interfere with each other? Wouldn't want Iggy's Sand attack to mess up Leroy's mesmerize, so maybe Growl instead? I'm assuming that was a misspelling, unless Iggy really can use Grow, in which case he should ABSOLUTELY do that.
>Anon
Does investigating count as a full action, or is that kind of a thing we can do between rounds? If we can, Investigate or maybe see if we can remember anything about how Timber Wolves/Cinder Wolves relate to magic? 'Course, we could also just bash it in the face, it's tough for it to bite anything when it doesn't have a jaw.
>>
>>29303786
Be courteous, but fuck shit up.
>>
File: shao_khii_vol_2_ch12_pg28.jpg (117KB, 728x1104px) Image search: [Google]
shao_khii_vol_2_ch12_pg28.jpg
117KB, 728x1104px
>>29303749
>>29303783
One of the reasons why I love KH manga series, they exploit even such little details, making everything parody-level silly (like gummy ships fuel being smiles) or more logical (like drying everything that our heroes collected in Atlantica before using it), depending from situations. If you beat KH 358 2 days, you wanna check chapter 17 of 358 manga. Trust me

>>29303786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0H6f-_784
>Information: Defeat Cinder Wolf with your little friends help
I'll sketch it after you analyze mini boss more
>>
>>29303911
Seconding this

On a side note, this is ridiculously fun for the very beginning of a CYOA. Adorable puppy brawl turned into battle against a wolf? That shit is pretty awesome/brilliant.
>>
>>29304270
I'm reading the days manga and there are all these empty panels and pages where roxas is going around by himself not talking to anyone. All the stuff with roxas interacting with the other organization members is fun but it seems like a pretty weird way to pace a manga.
>>
This puppy minigame reminds me about the dialogue in the Dive to the Heart last thread:

>「Your adventure begins in a crowd of strangers. Your path may seem lonely at first, but if you reach out with a smile to those you meet, you may find even bitter enemies can become precious friends.」

Especially with the prideful general joining our side. Now I'm really looking forward to potentially recruiting other characters besides the world-exclusives we're basically guaranteed.
>>
>>29304811
>even bitter enemies can become precious friends
We'll try to befriend big coal wolfy after beating if for good (for sake of justice), aren't we?
>>
>>29305037
I don't see why not. From what it looks like, this timber wolf got fucked over by something to leave it blackened and smoking. It could be that, once we neutralize the immediate threat, that we can help it.
>>
>>29305037
>>29305079
I WANT A PET TIMBERWOLF WE CAN CALL HIM TIM
>>
Little announcement to make regarding the coming weeks. I'll be getting on a plane headed for las vegas in about three hours and will be in vegas till the 24th, then back home for two days before flying out to Costa Rica till the 2nd. I plan on still updating the story hopefully at least once a day throughout the trip, but what time of day those updates come are really anyone's guess.

Now then, hopefully i'll be able to get your first turn against the boss done before i need to head to the airport.
>>
>>29305487
Good to know. Enjoy your trips, man.
>>
>>29303786
>You bark orders to your impromptu pack, with Ein acting as relay for your more complex wishes.
“Odie battle cry and join Doby in setting up a defensive perimeter for Ein.”
“Leroy, keep the wolf suppressed as long as you can”
“Scoob, Oscar, pin him down!”
“Iggy, show that punk who’s top dog around here”
>You put yourself between the wolf and the two dogs protecting Ein and crouch down into a defensive stance as Odie howls at the ready.
>As your other canine soldiers get into position you examine your foe.
>You’ve read about timberwolves in Twilight’s library but it seems as though something is incredibly wrong with this one.
>It’s body, which should be made of fresh green wood, is charred and ashen, the few leaves that you can still see on its body are twisted and black.
>Perhaps even more concerning is the thick black smoke that seeps up out of the burnt crumbling branches that composes its body.
>You can’t see any sign of a fire burning in the wolf and yet it’s still billowing with tendrils of inky black smoke that carry ashes from its crumbling body skyward.
>You think it might have once been weak to fire but that ship has already well since sailed leaving its whole body brittle and weak.
>It seems like it might crumble with a few good whacks like an old ashen log in an abandoned hearth.
>That’s extent of what you’re able to observe before Oscar and Scoob make their move
>>
File: no escape.gif (3MB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
no escape.gif
3MB, 360x480px
>>29305652
>The tenacious dachshund leaps onto the gangly larger pup’s back as he charges the enemy.
>Just before Scoob crashes into the beast Oscar leaps from his perch and latches onto a thick branch between the wolf’s shoulder blades, using his momentum to pull it off balance
>Scoob capitalizes on the opening and pulls one of the legs out from under the ashen beast sending it toppling to the ground.
>Once the beast is on the ground Iggy charges in and asserts his dominance by snarling ferociously in the wolf’s face.
>The charred timberwolf, who can scarcely believe the day he’s having, has had just about enough of being pushed around by a group of puppies and a green alien.
>He opens his splintery maw, roaring at the small terrier in front of him, spraying a jet of ash from jaws.
>But between Iggy’s light feet and the withering mystical gaze of Leroy the timberwolf’s attack goes wide leaving nothing but a smoky black ash heap in the grass emanating the same shadowy tendrils coming from the beast’s body.

Status
Scoob: 12 HP
Leroy the Thunder Pug: 5 HP Mesmerize status: Charging

Cinder Wolf: 48 HP
>>
>>29305037
>>29305079
>>29305124
We can try but I think the poor guy has a terminal case of DARKNESS. I mean we didn't even actually hit him and he's still taking damage from whatever's eating away at him.
>>
>>29305655
Looks like the wolf has a DARKNESS roar we should try and avoid here.

Anon: Go for a swing with the keytar, try and aggro the wolf's attention.
Odie: Battle Cry while protecting Ein
Doby: Intimidate the Cinder Wolf and protect Ein
Ein: Instruct the next move
Oscar+ Iggy+Scooby: Pincer attack while we draw aggro
Leroy: Set up a Foresight

>>29305671
Impossible odds do not excuse not trying.
>>
>>29304270
I'd have to go with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=136zTP8UIJY
INFORMATION
>Pacify the Cinder Wolf with the puppies' help!
>>
File: oh_shoot.png (94KB, 338x396px) Image search: [Google]
oh_shoot.png
94KB, 338x396px
>>29305652
>>29305655
O-okay, that's enough info for sketching, I think. And good ride, Yen

>>29305671
>>29305825
It's more like "Put the Cinder Wolf out of its misery..." now If it will not reassamble later how Timberwolves usually do. And yes, that theme is more fitting
>>
>>29305997
If you ever want me to elaborate on something re: enemy design just let me know. I'll be more than happy to clarify.
>>
about to get on the plane, I'll check in with you cats once I touch down.
>>
>>29306442
Have a safe trip. Be careful of the Cazadores.
>>
Lets be rational about this since we have the time.
1. The Wolf has been wounded by some form of fire, this implies that either a. Something in the Everfree is currently ablaze or b. something has started the fire and the Wolf is proof of that.
2. Wolves and dogs share the characteristic of forming packs, so why is this one particular wolf alone? It could have been seperated from its mates or in the worst case the pack has been disposed of.
3. The wolf has also been wounded before the encounter even began, thus the wolf is more likely in all or some of these states :confused, angry, scared, or insulted by the pups biting its ankles.
4. The threat that the wolf ran from is greater than the collective strength of the pack it belonged to, this is evident by the fact that it exited the Everfree. it could have simply hid from the threat and licked its wounds but it chose to leave its familiar surroundings,(in other words it was desperate enough to leave its home turf)
>>
>>29307186
There's also the fact that inky black smoke is coming from every orifice, along with his roar, that shares the same shadowy tendrils.

No doubt something or someone set this poor wolf on fire, but normal smoke doesn't do inky black tendrils..
>>
>>29306047
Okay, I'll ask you later on "sketch" step about it's look and colors. And drop my name until I provide pics

>>29307186
>>29307251
Judging by it's look, smoke, attacks and fact that he is losing health without our help, doggy has been set on fire. But it's not a "normal" fire and still going on inside of him.
And I hope that statements 2-4 are true, and that Thread affected only that one scared and confused doggy, which we will try to help or, you know, re-assemble. Blasting into pieces is not a problem for timberwolves from the show, and that it's far enough from us so that dog considered Ponyville "a safe place"
>>
>>29307186
>>29307251
>>29307418
Hate to interrupt the rational stuff right now, but I want to point out that this wolf is threatening our pups and friends, so he needs to get his shit slapped in.

No pulled punches, yeah?
>>
I kinda want to see what happens if we dunk that wolf on water. Do we have any water source nearby? We can taunt it into charging and then use our keytar as a lever to judo it into a bath
>>
>>29307808
We do have that river that runs through Flutter's house. Not sure how close we are to it, since we could be on the other side of the house.
>>
Then how about we send one of the dogs to find fluttershy, maybe (if she's grave enough) she can get us a rain cloud so we can douse the wolf.
>>
>>29307890
Ein could be sent to relay the instructions to Flutters if the door isn't locked and Ein can correctly communicate with her to do so.

That is if other people think that sending one of our folks elsewhere to do this is a good idea.
>>
>>29306573
I've made it in without dying in a fiery explosion. At dinner now will pick up the fight when I return to the hotel.

I gotta say I'm really appreciating all the analysis you cats are putting into this mini boss.
>>
>>29308504
If you could, I'm wondering how well Flutters can communicate with dogs. Could Ein be able to communicate to her to grab a raincloud?
>>
>>29308504
Analyzing and overthinking is a good and bad thing honestly, it tends to either stretch encounters out or make them more interesting as a whole.
>>
>>29308539
Ein can communicate your will to the rest of your party but asking Fluttershy for a raincloud is a bit beyond him.
>>
>>29308871
And there's no way in hell we're leaving our furry friends to fend for themselves.
>>
Alright then based on the amount of damage the wolf is taking per "move" we have quite a bit of time before it collapses on itself.
Rather than outright attacking, we should move to subdue it. Pacifying it seems like it would be more troublesome than it's worth.
Whittle the wolf down until it seems tired, if what the anon above me said about the tenacity of timberwolves is true than it should be fine to deal a little bit of damage.
It's confused at best and unpredictable at its worst, so we should taunt the wolf into attacking us while the pups circle from behind, keep up the defensive stance and wait for its approach.
>>
>>29308871
In the event of the thread sinking while you're busy, should we wait for you to make the new one when you can? Since you're on vacation and all that.
>>
>>29308995

I wonder if we aren't overlooking one of our key assets right now. We have a strong advantage in the action economy that we're squandering by just trying to pin this thing. Having 8 actions to the bosses one doesn't do us much good if we don't do anything with our turns.

Also correct me if I'm wrong here but it looks like our earlier investigation check revealed the boss is weak to physical.
>>
>>29308586

See I think we are kinda just overthinking this one a bit. I get the feeling that this thing is just like a possessed suit of armor more or less and the only way we are gonna stop it is by KOing it. We can worry about nursing it back to health later assuming the darkness [spoiler(]heartless)[/spoiler] is beaten out of it and vanquished while keeping the "vesel" alive. That's assuming this thing is in fact just a possessed timber wolf and not just a heartless taking the form of one. I can see it now. Flutters nurses him back to health. Later on becomes mid-game summon. Timber wolf with some kinda kingdom hearts-esque (fluttershy inspired because we showed it kindness?) combat harness comes in and fucks shit up.
>>
File: spooky darkness.png (34KB, 179x200px) Image search: [Google]
spooky darkness.png
34KB, 179x200px
>>29305655
>The cinder wolf attempts to shake itself free of the gangly dane puppy dangling from its leg without success.
>However this beast is not to be deterred.
>It cranes its head back and blasts Scoob with a torrent of black smoke, sending the puppy tumbling back onto the grass with a whimper.
>The ashen wolf then rises from the ground shaking Oscar from its back in the process sending the tenacious little dog crashing back to earth.
>Scoob seems a little stunned but apart from some scrapes and a few smoking patches of fur doesn’t look to be much worse for wear.
>Still there’s no guarantee that he’ll get off so lucky next time.
>You can’t let this fool keep stepping to your little buddies
“Pick on somebody your own size punk!”
>you shout as you charge forward and smack the smoldering beast in the head with your keytar
>The colorful plastic connects with the wolf’s crumbling ashen head with a satisfying thunk knocking a few sticks comprising its body free in the process
>The wolf snarls at you, you clearly have his undivided attention for the time being.
>But as the beast bears his charred fangs at you, you notice something bizarre out of the corner of your eye.
>The chunks of driftwood you knocked free of the wolf seem to be crumbling away into nothing, as though consumed by some invisible flame before the ash is carried away on that thick black smoke.
“Move in close boys, we can’t let him get away and hurt somepony!”
>You call out to Ein and the little corgi takes cover behind you as he directs the rest of your squad to cut off the wolf’s escape route.

Status
Scoob: 10/12 HP
Leroy the Thunder Pug: 5 HP Mesmerize status: Ready
(Note that all pups with the exception of ein are taking a defensive action this round making them harder to hit. this is being further boosted by Oscar's pack tactics.)

Cinder Wolf: 37 HP
>>
>>29309857
Sometimes the best taunt is a punch in the face and after the boss tagged scoob like that it seemed like what you guys would do.

and then you went and rolled max damage so congrats there.

>>29309425
As far a sinking while I'm busy goes, I'll be keeping an eye on things from my phone and shouldn't be too far from my room at any given time to come back and post the next thread.
>>
>>29309857
Let's all just wail on it.
>>
>>29309932
Or at least Anon and the big dogs while the little guys tales care of buffs.
>>
File: 522.png (990KB, 2400x1734px) Image search: [Google]
522.png
990KB, 2400x1734px
>>29309857
>(Note that all pups with the exception of ein are taking a defensive action this round making them harder to hit. this is being further boosted by Oscar's pack tactics.)

So we're the only ones who can take commands, then? Acting defensively this turn might yield some benefits further down the road.

Especially since the wolf's got a bone to pick with us.
>>
>>29311369
I'm pretty sure the puppies can take commands, it's just that they're just getting defense buffs till the start of their next turn. Which should cover the wolf's next attack in case he does some kind of aoe or something.
>>
>>29311489
If that's the case, then having the little ones nip at its heels while we keep its attention defensively is the better idea to me. That way we can mitigate the damage from the pissed off wolf and still get some damage in.
>>
>>29311510
Do we want to have Leroy mesmerize him? That seems to shut it down pretty well.

Do we want to set off any of our other buffs/ debuffs for that matter?
>>
>>29311932
Considering how the wolf's got all eyes on us, the only reasonable way Mesmerize would probably work would be to have Leroy in front of us. Considering how his HP is 5, and a grazed shadow breath did 2 damage to Scooby, that might not be wise.

If Odie isn't Battle Crying every turn, he should. I wonder if it's possible to get Doby to Intimidate sucessfully? Growl didn't seem to do much, from what I saw.

Do we have a clue which side of the house we're on? We might be able to use the environment to our advantage.
>>
>>29312018
You're on the back side of the cottage, so opposite the stream. And growl actually did debuff the wolf's attack it just got overshadowed by the massive debuff imposed by a successful mesmerize.

Also, do you all want a list of what each of the dogs special abilities do?
>>
>>29312105
It'd probably help.
>>
>>29256634
Still wip, but thread is slowly coming to 500 and exams are coming much faster. I'll just line it probably. Not sure if I'll be able to color it properly too before both these things happen, even with help
>>
>>29312113

Unless the puppy has an attacking ability, they all deal 1d2 damage on their basic attacks

Iggy:
Tackle: 1d4 strength based attack
Growl: Forces target to make a dc 14 wisdom save. Target suffers-2 damage penalty for one round when failed
Sand Attack: Dc 15 agility save, target suffers -1 to hit on failed save

Scooby:
Slam: 1d6 attack
Grapple: Forces opposed strength check,foe is immobilized on successful check and is considered grappled. Next turn on a second successful check Scoob may start moving the target of his grapple.

Odie:
Bite: 1d6 attack
Track: +5 to any checks made to find or follow a target
Battle cry: Grants allies 1d6 to a single attack roll, skill check, or save they make in the next turn.

Ein:
Direct control: allows for complex actions and grants a +1 bonus for actions relayed through Ein

Doby:
Take down: 1d8 attack
Sneak: allows the user to evade detection and set up for bonus damage
Intimidate: Can be used to taunt enemies or try to force them to run

Oscar
Clamp: 1d6 attack, as a bonus action Oscar may make a strength check to latch on to his target imposing a -3 impediment to most actions
Dig: Oscar can burrow and get under things pretty easily and can use this to his advantage when escaping or making surprise attacks.
Pack Tactics: When working together with other units all units in the formation gain a +2 bonus
(Secret attack: Gang up) Oscars days as a puppy general allow him to exploit enemy vulnerability and trigger an all out dog pile on the enemy.

Leroy:
Mesmerize: Forces a foe to make a will save if they fail they take a -10 penalty to all actions, -5 on successful save. cannot be used twice in a row.
Foresight: Leroy cannot be hit while using this move.

>>29312211
another excellent piece 10/10 cant wait to see it completed.

and now back to vacation.
>>
>>29312580
So if everyone can make a move, then:

Anon: Defensive Stance/Attack
Iggy: Sand Attack
Scooby: Slam
Ein: Direct Scooby, Doby, and Oscar's assault
Doby: Take Down
Oscar: Clamp
Leroy: Mesmerize

Depending on the damage output, we might be able to spend the next turn looking for a weakness for Gang up.
>>
File: timberwolf.jpg (86KB, 1057x755px) Image search: [Google]
timberwolf.jpg
86KB, 1057x755px
>>29309857
>Odie howls, rallying the troops as the eight of you prepare for your next assault.
“Iggy, blind him!”
>Iggy slides in kicking up a cloud of dust at the timberwolf but it just barely manages to leap back away from the attack.
“Ein! Send Scoob Oscar and Doby after the wolf!”
>You shout to the little fuzzy communications officer taking cover behind your shins.
>You hear a series of growls and yips from underfoot and the trio of puppies spring into action.
>Scoob’s big gangly body crashes into the wolf sending the odd twig flying off the beasts body to the grass below whey they slowly crumble away.
>Oscar darts in next, the general leaping of the ground his jaws ready to snap shut on the timberwolf’s crumbling hide
>But alas the little dachshunds jaws grasp empty air as the wolf leaps out of the little wiener dog’s trajectory.
>To make matters worse Doby charges in directly behind Oscar’s failed assault and crashes into the former generalissimo sending both of them tumbling to the ground.
>The timberwolf turns to pounce on the collapsed puppies only to find Leroy perched on the pile of pups staring back with the unflinching gaze of a pup who has peered beyond the veil of this physical world.
>The backlash of that knowledge sends the timberwolf reeling backward stumbling directly into your waiting keytar
“I told you my little buddies are off limits!”
>You shout as you smack the wolf in the rib cage with a hearty thunk.
>As it flies back the wolf roars defiantly, coiling itself as it lands before springing forward its charred jaws open wide.
>It clamps its teeth around your shoulder as it passes, spinning you around and leaving a few jagged wounds in your flesh as it rips through your shirt.
>The beast’s momentum carries it forward and it touches down in a low crouch.
>The beast stares you down as Ein cowers at your feet between you and the wolf with the rest of your crew behind you
>>
>>29313851
Status
Anon:13/22 HP
Leroy the Thunder Pug: 5 HP Mesmerize status: Charging

Cinder wolf
21/50 HP

Things started off so well for you till Oscar missed and Doby fumbled his attack roll. Then the boss went and crited through the effects of mesmerize and took a goodly chunk out of you. though admittedly for a crit it isnt near as bad as it could have been.
>>
>>29313871
Well shit. Don't suppose we have the potion and hi-potion from the Dive to the Heart, do we?
>>
>>29313890
Surprisingly you do. Though you have no idea where it came from.
>>
>>29313917
And how much does both heal for, again?
>>
>>29313952
I don't have my notes in front of me but I belive its 1 or 2 d8 respectively plus your int modifier.
>>
>>29314016
One more question: could Oscar dig and attack in one turn, or is it like Porkyman where it takes a turn to set up?
>>
>>29314344
You could do it in one turn but the boss would get advantage on spotting Oscar.
>>
>>29314890
Okay, I think I've got something, but it's gonna take two turns to fully realize.

Ein: Get to a safe area, and prepare for the next attack
Anon: Defend, but make sure the wolf is still looking at us funny
Oscar: Dig behind the wolf, stay hidden
Iggy+Scooby: Defensively position and get ready to charge
Doby: Sneak to a blind spot and get ready to act
Leroy: Foresight

I'm almost afraid to mention the plan, but if you need me to elaborate on the big pic, I will.
>>
>>29315015
I see what's happening here.
Seconded.
>>
>>29315015
Best you just leave it a surprise.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-10-07-51-35.png (399KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-10-07-51-35.png
399KB, 960x540px
>>29315015
This better be going where I think it is.
>>
>>29313851
>Odie howls from behind you stoking the fires within you and your men, even fortifying little Ein allowing him to stand square and resolute on his stubby little legs.
>In fact Ein doesn’t move from his position at all, soundly confident in his commander’s next move
>Ein’s faith in you is not misplaced, as you stride over him and get directly up in the timberwolf’s grill and poke it in the face with your keytar
“Big man huh? picking on mares and puppies.”
>You sneer derisively as you continue to poke the beast with your big hunk of plastic and magic crystals.
“You ain’t so tough, look at you. You’re getting your wicker man ass handed to you by a fistful of puppies and an autistic spaceman senpai”
>You give the beast one final love tap upside the head before drawing your keytar across your body in a defensive position.
>The beast is dumbfounded.
>It may be far too dumb to actually comprehend the full scope of your jab, but it knows full well when something is practically spitting in its face and challenging its dominance.
>A low rumbling snarl emanates from the back of the wolf’s throat as it makes up its mind to rip out yours.
>As all this is going on Oscar makes his way behind the wolf and digs his way down into the thick grass surrounding Fluttershy’s cottage.
>He may not be fully buried but you would have to be really looking to find the little chocolate pooch.
>As you and the wolf size each other up, Iggy and Scoob take up a defensive parimiter between you and Ein.
>You had yet to actually order them there, so either Ein anticipated the command you were going to give or the little corgi isn’t feeling quite as brave as his front would suggest.
>>
>>29316834
>As the wolf is busy staring daggers at you Doby moves like a ghost and slips around the back of the beast completely undetected and takes up a hiding spot behind a shrub ready to spring at the crumbling wolf.
>After the past few seconds of mean mugging the wolf from behind your keytar the beast snaps and lunges for your face.
>You bring up your keytar to block, and you manage to wedge the weapon between the beast’s jaws and send it flying back, but not before its splintery charcoal fangs scrape your face, tearing a hole in your mask and leaving a small cut above your eyebrow.

Status
Anon:10/22 HP
Leroy the Thunder Pug: 5 HP Mesmerize status: Ready

Cinder wolf
17/50 HP
>4 darkness damage, you didn't actually hit it this round.

Stage one of your plan almost went off without a hitch other than anon taking a hit. fortunately it was as light a hit as he could take.
>>
>>29316844
Just saying, I really hope Oscar gets an opportunity to use our keytar as a diving board.
>>
>>29316834
>>29316844
Okay, it's time.

Ein: Set the plan into motion.
Iggy+Anon+Doby: Knock the wolf back towards Oscar
Scooby: Pin him down
Oscar: Dig his ass up
If possible: ALL OUT DOG PILE
Leroy: Mesmerize if this doesn't do the trick.
>>
>>29317855
Seconding this plan of attack.
>>
File: Send it.jpg (116KB, 1338x597px) Image search: [Google]
Send it.jpg
116KB, 1338x597px
>>29317855
>>29319084
>>
>>29316844
>Odie rallies your troop once more as you call back to Ein
“Get ready, we’re finishing this now!”
>You plant your feet in a batters position and wind up for the swing before planting your keytar square in the wolf’s crunchy wooden sternum sending it sailing over Oscar’s hiding spot
“Looks like its going clear out of the park! Finish it Oscar!”
>You shout as Oscar leaps from cover latching onto the spine of the airborn beast.
“This is the end! Everyone, Dog pile on that splintery punk!”
>The order is scarcely out of your mouth before Doby shoots from his hiding place and blitzes the beast with an aerial tackle spinning both the wolf and Oscar upright.
“It’s not over yet!”
>You bark as you press the momentum and bring your weapon crashing into the wolf’s spine, snapping branches and spiking the charred beast into the ground.
>Iggy, Scooby, and Odie rush in as soon as the beast is on the ground.
>Iggy slams into the beast with a full speed shoulder check while scoob just sends his massive bulk crashing into the monster’s frame.
>Odie meanwhile latches onto a branch in one of the wolf’s legs and begins jerking his head side to side trying to tug it loose.
>Even Ein and Leroy charge in from the rear to get a piece of the beast.
>Leroy scrabbles at the beast as Ein bounces off its charcoal hide like a little furry missile.
>The beast buckles under the pressure of your combined assault and the glowing ember of light in its eyes goes out as whatever force giving its body cohesion dissipates and it collapses into a wolf shaped pile of burn twigs and branches.
“Great job guys we did-!”
>You shout as all the puppies bounce over to you and start hopping excitedly around your feet.
>Unfortunately your celebration is cut off mid-sentence as the wolf’s body erupts into a furiously smoking pillar of shadow that writhes and churns for a few moments before dissipating leaving nothing but a heap of ashes in its wake.
>>
File: ooooh loot.jpg (153KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
ooooh loot.jpg
153KB, 400x356px
>>29319841
>Or at least so it appears at first glance, upon closer inspection something glinting in the heap of ashes catches your eye.
>You reach down and pull the object free of the ashes and discover a rather sizable translucent green gemstone.
>You pocket the gem for now and turn back to your adorably brave squad.
“As I was saying, You did it! Who’s a bunch of good boys? You Are!”
>You say as you crouch down and get knocked into the grass by a furry slobbery wave of seven puppies all trying to lick you at once.

VICTORY

FINAL STATUS
ANON:10/22 HP
IGGY: 5 HP
ODIE: 7 HP
EIN: 5 HP
DOBY: 10 HP
SCOOB: 10/12 HP
OSCAR: 8 HP
LEROY THE THUNDER PUG: 5 HP

CINDERWOLF: DEFEATED
HP -29/50

You obtained: Wolf's Tear. someone may be able to make something very interesting for you with this
>>
>>29319858
Don't refrain from posting on my account. I'm going to be in my hotel room for the next few hours and will be more than able to make the next thread. Might as well hit the limit and start planning what you want to do next.
>>
>>29319841
>>29319858
>>29319887
Well, I'm glad everything worked out as well as it did. We should check up on Flutter Butter, then wash our friends and the golden retriever and finish our minigame.

Man, Rarara's gonna be pissed about our fucked up shirt and mask.
>>
>>29319893
My money is more on "miffed but really just using that as a cover to hide her worry"
>>
>>29319893
Do we maybe want to try and follow the timberwolf's trail? Try and figure out what happened to it?
>>
>>29319930
Depends on how much time we have. We did promise Twi to work with her on a magic experiment later today. Not to mention potential evening activities.
>>
>>29319940
You still have a bit of time before you're supposed to meet twilight, but seeking answers on the wolf may eat up the time you had planned to use to visit Time Turner's
>>
File: hoosaguboi.png (69KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
hoosaguboi.png
69KB, 1024x510px
>>29319858
Jesus, guys, you realize that team-up attack would've left him with 1HP if he had been at full health?

$.get("enemies/CinderWolf", Rekt())

>>29319930
I think it'd make more sense to make sure Flutters is okay, at least for the moment; also, I kinda figured it just floated away to nowhere, not really a trail to follow? Besides, from a meta-perspective, I'm pretty sure we'll find out where it went when Equestria is visited by the four horsemen. No need to rush that discovery. We could definitely mention it to Yellowquiet and Purplesmart though, they'd probably appreciate knowing.
>>
>>29319987
4 hp actually, and then he might have just died outright from his shadow consumption roll if it had rolled max damage.
>>
>>29319984
So it's a toss-up between finding the truth, and seeing what else is in Time Turner's.

If anything, we already got a pretty sweet thing at Time Turner's already, and Twi would like to hear what we might find.

On the other hand, the Everfree is full of strange shit that might not be easily defeated with the Keytar, and we're below half health.

I say, if we find a solid trail to follow, that we go as far as safely possible. If shit looks like it's gonna go south, we'll need to retreat.
>>
>>29319987
Oh yeah it vanished. I meant more find out where it came from and how it got burnt to a crisp.
>>
>>29320048
Not to mention we'd be going solo into the forest. Having no backup in there could get dicy fast.
>>
>>29320067
>Not wanting to SOLO everything
Pleb
>>
https://youtu.be/6jFofg7jGgY

SINKING SINKING SINKING
WHERE'S A NEW THREAD
SINKING SINKING SINKING
WE'RE ALL GONNA BE DEAD
>>
File: 16366.png (9KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
16366.png
9KB, 600x800px
>>29320424
You know what to do, mang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgCtrROKc1A
>>
File: 18f180zopl02pjpg.jpg (23KB, 300x409px) Image search: [Google]
18f180zopl02pjpg.jpg
23KB, 300x409px
>>29320447
https://youtu.be/cQ6C-JTYZ6U
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-jDp74uW6g

We're ready when you are, Yen.
>>
>>29320424

Here we go on to a new thread.
>>29320515

>Can you feel it? that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach? Find out what's causing it next time in Kingdom Hhearts: Forevermore Inverse Morning Thread #3 Calm Before the Storm
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.