[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA MLP: Forevermore Inverse Morning #3: Calm Before the Storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 111

Previous thread >> 29256099

A Kingdom Hearts/My Little Pony choose your own adventure thread

Itt: find adventure, music, action, DARKNESS, your friends being your power, and more dank memes than you can shake a stick at.

Now with 100% Boss fights!
>>
>>29320515
>Odie howls from behind you stoking the fires within you and your men, even fortifying little Ein allowing him to stand square and resolute on his stubby little legs.
>In fact Ein doesn’t move from his position at all, soundly confident in his commander’s next move
>Ein’s faith in you is not misplaced, as you stride over him and get directly up in the timberwolf’s grill and poke it in the face with your keytar
“Big man huh? picking on mares and puppies.”
>You sneer derisively as you continue to poke the beast with your big hunk of plastic and magic crystals.
“You ain’t so tough, look at you. You’re getting your wicker man ass handed to you by a fistful of puppies and an autistic spaceman senpai”
>You give the beast one final love tap upside the head before drawing your keytar across your body in a defensive position.
>The beast is dumbfounded.
>It may be far too dumb to actually comprehend the full scope of your jab, but it knows full well when something is practically spitting in its face and challenging its dominance.
>A low rumbling snarl emanates from the back of the wolf’s throat as it makes up its mind to rip out yours.
>As all this is going on Oscar makes his way behind the wolf and digs his way down into the thick grass surrounding Fluttershy’s cottage.
>He may not be fully buried but you would have to be really looking to find the little chocolate pooch.
>As you and the wolf size each other up, Iggy and Scoob take up a defensive parimiter between you and Ein.
>You had yet to actually order them there, so either Ein anticipated the command you were going to give or the little corgi isn’t feeling quite as brave as his front would suggest.
>>
>>29320561
>As the wolf is busy staring daggers at you Doby moves like a ghost and slips around the back of the beast completely undetected and takes up a hiding spot behind a shrub ready to spring at the crumbling wolf.
>After the past few seconds of mean mugging the wolf from behind your keytar the beast snaps and lunges for your face.
>You bring up your keytar to block, and you manage to wedge the weapon between the beast’s jaws and send it flying back, but not before its splintery charcoal fangs scrape your face, tearing a hole in your mask and leaving a small cut above your eyebrow.
>Fortunately for you your mask keeps the blood out of your eyes as Odie rallies your troop once more
>You wipe your forehead as you call back to Ein
“Get ready, we’re finishing this now!”
>You plant your feet in a batters position and wind up for the swing before planting your keytar square in the wolf’s crunchy wooden sternum sending it sailing over Oscar’s hiding spot
“Looks like its going clear out of the park! Finish it Oscar!”
>You shout as Oscar leaps from cover latching onto the spine of the airborne beast.
“This is the end! Everyone, Dog pile on that splintery punk!”
>The order is scarcely out of your mouth before Doby shoots from his hiding place and blitzes the beast with an aerial tackle spinning both the wolf and Oscar upright.
“It’s not over yet!”
>You bark as you press the momentum and bring your weapon crashing into the wolf’s spine, snapping branches and spiking the charred beast into the ground.
>Iggy, Scooby, and Odie rush in as soon as the beast is on the ground.
>Iggy slams into the beast with a full speed shoulder check while Scoob just sends his massive bulk crashing into the monster’s frame.
>>
File: ooooh loot.jpg (153KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
ooooh loot.jpg
153KB, 400x356px
>>29320575
>Odie meanwhile latches onto a branch in one of the wolf’s legs and begins jerking his head side to side trying to tug it loose.
>Even Ein and Leroy charge in from the rear to get a piece of the beast.
>Leroy scrabbles at the beast as Ein bounces off its charcoal hide like a little furry missile.
>The beast buckles under the pressure of your combined assault and the glowing ember of light in its eyes goes out as whatever force giving its body cohesion dissipates and it collapses into a wolf shaped pile of burn twigs and branches.
“Great job guys we did-!”
>You shout as all the puppies bounce over to you and start hopping excitedly around your feet.
>Unfortunately your celebration is cut off mid-sentence as the wolf’s body erupts into a furiously smoking pillar of shadow that writhes and churns for a few moments before dissipating leaving nothing but a heap of ashes in its wake.
>Or at least so it appears at first glance, upon closer inspection something glinting in the heap of ashes catches your eye.
>You reach down and pull the object free of the ashes and discover a rather sizable translucent green gemstone.
>You pocket the gem for now and turn back to your adorably brave squad.
“As I was saying, You did it! Who’s a bunch of good boys? You Are!”
>You say as you crouch down and get knocked into the grass by a furry slobbery wave of seven puppies all trying to lick you at once.

VICTORY

FINAL STATUS
ANON:10/22 HP
IGGY: 5 HP
ODIE: 7 HP
EIN: 5 HP
DOBY: 10 HP
SCOOB: 10/12 HP
OSCAR: 8 HP
LEROY THE THUNDER PUG: 5 HP

CINDERWOLF: DEFEATED
HP -29/50

You obtained: Wolf's Tear. someone may be able to make something very interesting for you with this
>>
File: Moriya.Suwako.full.930844.jpg (80KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Moriya.Suwako.full.930844.jpg
80KB, 590x590px
>>29320515
Last time, on My Little Pony: Forevermore Inverse Morning.

>OH SHIT SHOPPING TIME
>LET'S GET THE DAPPER DAN LOOK
>NO FUCKING FOPS IN THIS ADVENTURE
>OH SHIT LET'S POOL OUR DOSH
>HAIR STUFF AND SCALE SHINE GET
>OH SHIT LET'S GO TO DAVENPORT'S
>OH SHIT SOFAS AND QUILLS
>WITH GALA STUFF AS WELL
>OH SHIT BUYING QUILLS GAVE US FREE STUFF
>DAVENPORT'S TOO CLOSE TO DARKNESS
>WE SHOULD BUY A SOFA NEXT TIME
>OH SHIT WE ALMOST KILLED RARARARA AND PONKS WITH THE DOOR
>OH SHIT PONKS GAVE US A POCKET WATCH
>NO PEEKING
>OH SHIT DINNER WITH FRIENDS
>OH SHIT WE REMEMBERED SOMETHING ABOUT EARTH
>OH SHIT TOO MANY QUESTIONS
>DINNER OFFICIALLY AWKWARD
>OH SHIT TWIGGLES'S GETTING AGGRESSIVE
>SHE LIKES US TOO
>OH SHIT EXERCISE WITH BULK BICEPS
>YEAH!
>OH SHIT TWIGGLES AND PONKS ARE PLANNING TO COOK FOR US
>WE DON'T KNOW THAT SHIT
>WE'RE DOING TECHNO SHIT
>OH SHIT AVERAGE PERFORMANCE
>OH SHIT PUPPY MINIGAME WITH FLUTTERS
>OH SHIT WE MAKE PUPPER FRIENDS
>OH SHIT TIMBER WOLF MINIBOSS INFECTED WITH DARKNESS
>OH SHIT TEAMWORK WITH PUPPERS TO SEIZE VICTORY
>OH SHIT ALL OUT DOG PILE
>OH SHIT TIMBERWOLF DISINTEGRATED
>SHOULD WE FOLLOW AFTER FINISHING OUR MINIGAME?

We now return to the intended content.

Updated Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/QLAqK2kT
>>
Although we want to go investigate the disturbance in the forest we should at least finish up fluttershy's adoption shindig at least.
>>
>>29320608
So I guess the question now is, do we investigate the wolf, or say "fuck it monster protection is what I pay taxes for in the first place, I'm not doing more of their job for them"?
>>
>>29320658
Personally I want to investigate that shit. I got the feeling there's a clue in them there woods.
>>
>>29320623
I would rather go and warn everypony about "infected" wolfies. If one came out of woods, who knows how many will follow it, infected and agressive or not-infected and panicked, fleeing from something that causing it. But of course first priority - Shy and puppies safeness

>>29320658
>>29320668
Maybe take some wood leftovers from wolf and show it to Twi and(or) Shy? They know more about everfree creatures than we for sure, and we are in a bad state after fighting one of these things, that was literally dying from darkness, on our territory, with 8:1 advantage on our side mind you
>>
>tfw maybe a photon bomb could have saved Tim the timberwolf from DARKNESS if we had our weapon already

New game+ when
>>
>>29320699
Bringing back a sample might be a bit difficult since its a literal pile of ash right now. Maybe fluttershy has a mason jar we can borrow though.

I definitely approve of sample collecting in general though. Jives well with our Anon being a smart cookie
>>
>>29320729
We could totaly recruit a different set of puppies that round too. I kind of want to see what Mr. Peanutbutter can do in a fight when he isn't busy being protected by Shy.
>>
>>29320747

Speaking of which, I think we should adopt one of the puppies that helped us in this fight. I don't care what dog anon had before, we are comrades now.

I want Scoob. Big doggos are best doggos.
>>
As curious as I am about what might be left in the woods.
I think checking on MellowYellow, giving her the low-down (and making sure she didn't die of heart palpitations), getting the puppers situated, and then maybe excusing ourselves from the adoption and speaking to Twiggles would probably be smart.
Collect a sample if possible, though the gem might serve as just that.

Ein best doggo. Give that little pupper-master some pets
>>
>>29320759
I personaly would like to vote Doby even though he has the laziest name. Dobermans are slick as hell. I've seen my sisters go full home defense mode once when I brought a friend by the dog wasn't familair with. No barking or anything like that. She just glided around the corner completely silent ears pinned back ready to fucking murder that smell she was unfamiliar with. As soon as she saw me she was totaly cool and flipped back over to oh a new friend I'm a happy dog mode, but fuck was that intimidating.
>>
>>29320759
As much as I want to say yes, that's only gonna end in tears, man.
>>
File: doby_540x540.jpg (17KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
doby_540x540.jpg
17KB, 540x540px
>>29320802
>I personaly would like to vote Doby even though he has the laziest name.
>this hot dog doesn't know their Beanie Babies
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 255x199px
>>29320916
Fuck, now everyone will know my terrible secret.
>>
>>29320759
What about General Oscar? A hard won buddy is a best buddy.
>>
>>29320515
Hey, Yen, could you post the most updated Character Sheet? It would help with potion calculations and skills.
>>
>>29321907
I'll post it as soon as I get back to the room.
>>
Bumping with another KH question. So I've not played anything past the first two KH games on PS2, but have seen gameplay of the others. From what it looks like, 3D, BBS, and CoM don't work like them at all, so how exactly does combat work?
>>
>>29322919 For chain of memories it was built around cards, you attacked using cards with a certain value on them ranging from 0-9. Breaking cards is, in detail, you and your opponent both have cards at your disposal to be used during combat, "breaking" a card is when your opponent is attacking with a card but during the attack you can deal a card with equal or higher value to nullify the attack completely, lower value cards do nothing and will simply bounce off, so when an opponent uses a 5 card you cannot beat them with a card with value of 4, only a card with equal or higher value can "break" the opponents card.
All actions besides movement are based on cards, if you want to swing your weapon an attack card has to be used if you want magic then a magic card has to be used. Like a regular deck of cards you can build your own based on the cards you collect through your journey but there is a limit, namely the deck cost which dictates the quality of deck you can currently use. Each card has a cost if you want to use it in battle the cost is determined by
1.the type of card (Basic attack cards are your staple and more often cheapest option while magic and summons are more expensive, unique cards depicting enemies and bosses are the most expensive but provide unique perks and abilities).
2.the value of that card (0-9 with 1 being the cheapest but are more likely to "break" when facing dangerous enemies and 9 and 0 being the most expensive)
3. The uniqueness of that card (as you progress you will aquire better cards but the cost will increase with the quality)
Throughout the game the quality of your deck will naturally increase so the deck limit will begin to cramp up with the amount of new cards you be finding.
This is helped by the leveling system in which your given a choice reward :Health (max health increase), Deck cost (the card cost limit is increased, allowing more customization), and Technique card combos like strike raid, zanketzuken, and sliding dash.
>>
Also excuse me i wrote far too much about the combat system than I should have, I'm just trying to be helpful.
Again sorry for the massive dump
>>
BBS was based around a Technique system, where in the beginning basic spells and attacks are all you have. Much of the combat is locked behind a fusion system in which combining two techniques can produce a more powerful version of those two or in some cases an entirely unique attack. (End game you'll be shooting black holes, and meteors on the field) though this was balanced by the heavy cooldown times between each use, though this part could be circumvented by the aquisition of abilities which could reduce the cool down of attacks and magic, reduce damage from certain elements, increase you air and ground combos, and even important techniques like Once More and Second Chance. The only issue was you didn't gain abilities through leveling or story progression, no you got them through the fusion system. Certain rare materials dropped from enemies can be used in the fusion process to gain abilities like the ones mentioned above, only you weren't garunteed a skill when fusing because it's all chance if you'll get the technique you actually want! Also those abilities aren't yours, no not yet at least, because each technique requires you to level up that technique based on the amount of experience you get from killing enemies, just like your own levels! So don't hold onto those techniques too much because before long you'll be mixing and fusing dozens of techniques, looking for new abilities and techniques that you haven't found yet!
>>
>>29322919
That's an easy one. Main difference is that special attack abilities like Strike Raid or Ars Arcanum, all magic and all items (in other words everything that you had to use via looking into submenu's or shortcuts) is now a "Commands" that can be used any time in battles, as many times as you want, just wait for them ssome time to reload (so yeah, no mp for magic or too much waiting for attack abilities (or triangle) to trigger, spam the hell out of them), compiled in one single easy to access "commands" menu and you can rearrange and change them as much as you want between fights, adjusting to situations, bosses or your playstyle.

No, there are limits of how much "Commands" you can "wear" at a time, so it's all about collecting more commands and planning if you need more magic, attacks, or items next. No, there's still regular actions like attack, block, dash\roll, passive abilities and leveling up aside from that. Yes, all three game have big differences:
BBS is like all above plus some mechanics like Command Styles (changes your normal attacks if you use particular commands only), Link (changes all your commands entirely acording to friendly NPC you linked to, helps to get access to stuff you don't have or never get for your char) and some more. Oh, and separate "commands" can be leveled up and merged together to create new ones;
DDD in term of fight adding Flowmotion (interact with environment, slide on rails, move fast, spin enemies, throw them, do chaos and etc) and some "commands" linked to the new pokemo... I mean dream eaters, which you must level to get access to new commands and abilities;
and CoM being "pre-BBS" with cards that are ALL your attacks, magic, summons and items, while abilities linked to named cards, like "stock three Fire cards in a fight at the same time to do Firaga" (not going to talk about cards, >>29323260 already did it and better)

Also, maybe we should heal at Fluttershy's house, guys? We have less than a half of HP
>>
>>29321907
Here's your latest character sheet. let me know if I've forgotten anything

>>29323340
Speaking of healing out of combat, I should tell you how that works. you have long and short rests that can happen between combat. during a long rest you automatically regain all of your hp. during a short rest you can spend hit dice to regain hp. You have a pool of hit dice equal to your level and the pool resets every long rest. Your hit dice are d10s and you gain your roll plus your constitution modifier each time you use them to heal. so one die in your case can net you as much as 12 hp.

I should also point out that leveling here will work slightly differently than 5th ed D&D that this is based on. Your level cap is significantly higher than 20 so you'll be leveling much more often than in D&D. As a result you won't be getting things like HP every level, but your hit die pool will still go up.
>>
I'd love to finish up Fluttershy's cottage tonight but I'm exhausted. Give me a final consensus on if you cats want to adopt one of your stalwart pupper companions, along with what you want to do after checking on flutters and finishing cleaning the pups, and I'll move the plot forward after I wake up.
>>
Bump for the bump throne.
>>
>>29323463
So I'm assuming that th mask and Wolf's Tear don't count as equipment right now, if you haven't forgotten to put them on their.

>>29323508
It looks like everyone else wants to adopt a puppy, so I'll vote for Scooby as well.

As for the plan of attack afterwards? Get a sample of the ashes, then look for the trail the Cinder Wolf took to get here. If we can find one, then we should follow it until it becomes unsafe for us to do.
>>
File: 20170123_fly_away_final_4chan.png (531KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170123_fly_away_final_4chan.png
531KB, 1024x768px
>”Express delivery to the Everfree Forest!”
>Her shout is muffled by the sack in her mouth as she tosses it into the catapult before pulling the leaver and sending the sack of parasprites hurtling into the sky twinkling before they vanish from sight for good
>”And that takes care of that!”
>Pinkie exclaims as she gives the catapult a cool fonzie elbow bump collapsing it back down to a picnic table.
>You whistle, impressed as you shade your eyes from the sun and watch the parasprites sail into the distance.

Namine was quite busy with exams, so I was in charge of lining and colouring. It was fun. Now, I guess, it's obvious from the sig who we really are. <~<
>>
>>29323508

We better be able to take scloobertz with us in our fight against DARKNESS yen
>>
>>29324440

There's only "namine-nom" written there man. Left quite a bit of empty space between "by" and the signature, too
>>
>>29320759
>>29320802
>>29321841
I personally want Ein, corgis are irresponsibly cute, but then it looks like we'd just have a 4-way division rather than 3; in the interest of us not flying TWALIGHT SPARKLE'S BALLOON with an entire kennel's worth of puppies, I'll put my vote behind Scoob as well.
>>
>>29325038
>>29324160
>>29320759
>"Be the Scooby to my Shaggy, man."
>>
File: fndpk.png (583KB, 774x487px) Image search: [Google]
fndpk.png
583KB, 774x487px
>>29324704
THIS MEME NEEDS TO STOP
>>
Great Dane bump
>>
File: 1454978084202.gif (417KB, 480x197px) Image search: [Google]
1454978084202.gif
417KB, 480x197px
>>
Good morning folks looks like we're going with Scoob, a fair choice especially since the lil big guy took a hit for you. I gotta step out for a while but we'll get a post up when I return.
>>
>>29325192
Why would you post a picture of the gate of twilight town's mysterious manor? Seems like a odd reaction image.
>>
>>29325192
I know your pain, senpai.
>>
>>29324704
>namine-nom
>nom
So we have {blank space} and Nom now? No one is safe from memes

>>29325974
Is he counts as a separate party member?
>>
>>29326900
For the time being he counts as a pet. As to what he'll be in the future, lets call that a surprise.
>>
File: Puppy Ace (batman beyond).jpg (48KB, 959x719px) Image search: [Google]
Puppy Ace (batman beyond).jpg
48KB, 959x719px
>>29327274
Speaking of Scoob, do you all want to stick with Scoob as a name? I rolled for coat color and he's going to end up looking a lot more like pic related than Scooby Doo
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>29327441
Fuck boss that's a good question. Ace was slick as hell.
>>
>>29327441
Ace is fine. Wouldn't make much sense for a Great Dane with a black coat being called "Scooby" anyways.
>>
>>29327441
Almost have the next post ready to go but I keep getting dragged off to do stuff. i'll throw it up when I get back to the room in a couple hours.

>>29324440
Side note this is excelent and I continue to be tickled every time a new piece surfaces.
>>
From a Scooby to an Ace bump
>>
File: Flutter frighten.png (131KB, 1024x465px) Image search: [Google]
Flutter frighten.png
131KB, 1024x465px
>>29320581
“Okay guys, that’s enough. We need to go check on Fluttershy”
>You laugh as you push the puppies off of you and they all snap back into formation when they remember the pegasus they were supposed to be protecting.
“Okay boys. March!”
>You give your squad one final command before heading back across the yard to Fluttershy’s cottage.
>After a particularly adorable march the eight of you arrive at Fluttershy’s back door.
“Hey Fluttershy! It’s all over, you can come out now”
>You knock on the door, opening it when there’s no response to your call
>Inside you find Fluttershy cowering on the floor with her hooves over her head as the retriever puppy tugs playfully at her mane.
“Cut that out guy.”
>you say as you pick up the retriever and tuck it under your arm.
“Fluttershy? Everything’s okay you can open your eyes now.”
>You gently reassure the frightened yellow mare as you rub he head with your free hand.
>”Anon?”
>Fluttershy peeps timidly from underneath her hooves to discover you and the rest of your crew
>”Oh thank goodness you’re all okay!”
>Fluttershy springs up and throws her hooves around your neck in a relived hug.
>”I was going to get help, but then I was afraid something might happen and you would all be alone with no one to help you.”
>she explains as she flutters back down to the floor.
>”But … I let my fear get the best of me and ended up being completely useless.”
>Fluttershy paws at the floor of her cottage, ashamed at her cowardice as she hides behind her mane.
>>
File: satisflutter.png (157KB, 846x945px) Image search: [Google]
satisflutter.png
157KB, 846x945px
>>29328584
“Hey it’s okay; no one got hurt too badly and I think it was brave of you to stay and try to help.”
>Fluttershy perks up as you reassure the little yellow pegasus only to see the blood leaking from your forehead as you pat yourself down trying to prove that you’re no worse for wear.
>the little mare gasps as she notices the wound and darts off.
>”Stay right there! I’m going to get the first aid kit.”
>Fluttershy says in a stern tone as she vanishes around a corner.
“Besides, If you had left who would have been here to patch me up?”
>You continue as she flaps her way back into view, cradling a first aid kit in her hooves.
>”I… I suppose that’s true.”
>she stammers momentarily but ultimately sounds slightly more sure of herself than she had before as you pull off your mask and let her clean and bandage the scrape on your forehead.
“Man, Rarity’s going to be upset I got her handiwork torn up like this”
>You wince as Fluttershy treats your shoulder.
>”Oh she might act that way, but I’m sure if she does it’s just to hide how worried she is.”
>”There, all done! “
>Fluttershy says with a pleased smile and a final wince from you as she ties the bandage around your bicep.
>”You don’t have to finish with the puppies if you don’t want to; after all you’ve done I can take care of the rest from here.”
>the little mare says apologetically as she glances at your bandaged arm.
“No way, I said I’d help out and I’m going to see it through. Besides, this is barely a scratch”
>You pantomime brushing dust off your shoulder as you reassure the little naturalist that you are still in fact fit for duty.
“But I wouldn’t mind some company.”
>Fluttershy smiles as you lead the way and the 10 of you make your way back out to the puppy pen.
>>
File: Looks a lot like this actually..jpg (12KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
Looks a lot like this actually..jpg
12KB, 206x244px
>>29328594
>The two of you make quick work of cleaning the remaining cooperative puppies, but you pause when you get to the jet black great dane with the white diamond shaped flare on his chest.
“You know Fluttershy, I’ve been thinking about what you said. That maybe one of the puppies would remind me of my past.”
>”Oh did this little guy help you remember something!?”
>Fluttershy asks excitedly as she zips over from the drying station.
“Unfortunately no, I haven’t gotten anything beyond the occasional vague familiar feeling I had last night.”
>You say with a sigh.
“Still I realized something. I shouldn’t let my search for the past blind me to new friends in the present.”
>You say as you heft up the gangly dane puppy into your arms.
“This little big guy took one for the team during the fight with the timberwolf. I think it’s only fair that I adopt such a loyal companion.”
>The puppies eyes light up and he licks your face excitedly as he hears the word adopt.
“Besides maybe raising a new dog will help me remember my old one.”
>You say, smiling from behind the enthusiastic puppy kisses of your new buddy.
>”Of course Anon I think that’s a wonderful idea. Let me just go grab you a new puppy parent kit”
>Fluttershy beams as she goes to get the kit and the adoption paperwork.
“Well what are we going to call you huh buddy?”
>You ask the big puppy cradled in your arms.
“In retrospect Scoob seems a little bit silly. How about Ace, would you like that buddy?”
>your new friend barks in agreement at your suggestion.
“Well then ace it is!”
>You grin as you tousle Ace’s floppy black ears.
>>
File: sad flutter butter.jpg (66KB, 920x868px) Image search: [Google]
sad flutter butter.jpg
66KB, 920x868px
>>29328602
>”Well this should take care of you two, just sign here.”
>Fluttershy says with a smile as she hands you a piece of paper and a sack of her own homemade blend of dog food.
>”Oooh I like the name. Because he has the one diamond in his fur right?”
>Fluttershy coos as you hand her the filled out adoption paper work.
“It just felt right you know?”
>You respond as you grab hold of all Ace’s esentials.
>”Well I think we’re just about done here, and I’m so glad you were able to make a new friend anon”
>Fluttershy says as she hands you 20 bits for helping her out with the puppies.
>”And I’m so sorry we had that whole incident with the timberwolf”
“Oh yeah that reminds me, there was something really wrong with the timberwolf that attacked you.”
>You say as Fluttershy’s unnecessary apology jogs your memory.
>”Oh my it’s not hurt too badly is it? We may need to go find it and treat it later.”
>Fluttershy says, concern in her voice a the prospect of an injured animal.
“Well that’s the thing, after we knocked it out it kinda…. How do I put this?”
>You say as you struggle to find the words.
“Burst into flames and was reduced to a pile of ash”
>You say, deciding sugar coating it wasn’t going to make this any easier for the little nature lover
>”Oh my goodness, you need to take me there right away!”
>Fluttershy says in the closest tone to a shout you’ve ever heard the quiet little pony make.
“Wait here Ace.”
>You say as you put him in one of the spare cages and follow Fluttershy around the side of the cottage.
>The two of you find the remains of the timberwolf mostly blown away in the wind but a small heap of ash remains of the charred beast.
>”Oh dear, poor thing”
>Fluttershy says, tears welling up in her eyes as she sifts through the ashes.
>>
>>29328602
Aww yeah. Let's hope our wicked beast named Ace doesn't go BOOM with everything else when the Darkness comes.
>>
File: back to town we go.png (549KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
back to town we go.png
549KB, 1280x720px
>>29328611
>”You need to tell Twilight about this; I’ve never heard of a timberwolf spontaneously combusting before, it could be a sign of something terribly wrong in the Everfree Forest.”
>Fluttershy urges you before flying back into the house and returning in a few seconds with a mason jar.
>She scoops some of the ashes up into the jar before hand it to you.
>”Show this to Twilight, maybe she can figure something out.”
>She demands as the two of you return to the pen and collect Ace
>”Sorry I pushed you around like that Anon.”
>Fluttershy says, floating behind you like the word's most repentant baloon as you put a leash on Ace and get ready to head back into town.
“Don’t worry about it, you were just concerned.”
>You say waving a hand dismissively.
“I’ll be sure to ask twilight to look into it.”
>You promise as you finish collecting everything.
>”Thank you Anon, I’d feel a lot better if twilight was looking into what it was that hurt that poor animal. You two stay safe on the trip back to town now.”
>Fluttershy says with a relived smile as she sends the two of you off.
“Don’t worry, we can take care of our selves!”
>Ace barks in agreement as you wave back towards Fluttershy as you make your way over the little bridge and down the path to Ponyville.

Gained Companion!: Ace
>>
>>29328632
That's all I got for the time being, Next up is still time turner's correct? if so come up with some things you'd like to ask him about. I'll be back in a while. Gotta get back to the vacation for now.
>>
>>29328642
The first thing I'd like to do is pry at Time Turner about the pattern on the watch. Maybe try and find out more about it.

Otherwise, look at his merchandise for sale, just in case there's something else we could use.
>>
>>29328658
Pretty much this. Hopefully it won't eat up too much time so we can investigate what's going on with the random Cinder Wolfs.
>>
>>29329143
Do we want to pop in davenports or dapper dan's of we have the time?
>>
>>29330097
>davenport
We still lacking 465 bits to get the ultimate item and save him from darkness and unfair destiny. Maybe sunglasses worth it, for a future, when we'll find enemies that can blind
>dapper dan
Only if for sake of getting "thing that will make unfamiliar pons less scared of us" for 6 bits, that will be REALLY useful a the Gala and Canterlot if we want to make new friends and explore there without silly scared noble ponies... I vote for buying it if we will not find anything good at Turner's corner for us or our friendly mares

Also, our artists uploaded some pics on derpi. >>29324440 that one without parasprites in corner:
https://derpibooru.org/1346415
>>
I'll be heading back to the airport shortly. I might be able to prepare a small update in the terminal but I think I probably won't be able to get one out today.
>>
>>29331730
>another slow day

Welp, time to post KH videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rc1Kju6Vcg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mhu4S_os2w
>>
>>29331774
Gosh, I heard things about him, but that... it's hard to watch, no jokes

>>29331730
So, final shopping trip before plot progress?
>>
>>29332216
Yeah if I get anything up today it'll most likely be a shopping trip.
>>
Begone, page 9
>>
>>29332539
Unfortunately the trip to the airport has been significantly tighter than expected. I've only got about 15 minutes here before we board the plane. So, regrettably, the lull in activity continues.

>>29331774
So what's the deal with this guy? Is this a gag or is he just really that awful?
>>
>>29333677
I've seen a number of videos compiled about him. He really seems to be a retarded manchild.
>>
>>29333808
That's a bit depressing.

On a brighter note anyone crack open 2.8 yet? As I am trapped in airport hell I have not yet had the opportunity.

Taking off shortly, catch you cats when I land.

to be quite honest familam with 2.8 dropping, today would have still been on the slow side even if I hadn't been flying
>>
>>29333870
I'm actually going out soon to pick up my copy, so I'll be back in a few hours to talk about it
>>
>>29333870

Probably won't even see the color of the casing until the middle of the year, my economies took an unexpected blow. At least I'll be able to watch the hype
>>
Nine is a lame number
>>
File: care package aquired.jpg (105KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
care package aquired.jpg
105KB, 717x960px
>>29333995
I am back with the package in tow
>>
>>29334333
Sick trips senpai

Also I've completed another flight without any horrible mishaps. As it turns out I have the day off tomorrow so hopefully we can be on a bit more regular schedule around here for the next couple days and make up some ground.
>>
>>29335265
>PG
what?
>>
>>29335312
the Australian rating system for games are oddly strict because the government doesn't like anything that doesn't show off good christian values.
we only just got the right to have R rated games here like 6-7 years ago but still most of them don't see the light of day here because they're considered "too inappropriate"
>>
>>29335419
how.......hmmmm,whats a good word. Prudish?
>>
>>29335699
I think you want puritanical
>>
>>29335762
ya that ones much better
>>
>>29335265
reporting back after seeing the KH Back Cover: Chi movie.
I won't go into spoilers but what a fucking waste of time and effort it was, it does nothing but raise even more questions and just when you think the 3rd act is about to start the credits role so it doesn't even resole it's own storyline
>>
>>29336236
>does nothing but raise even more questions
Really? I thought that only question left is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnKOCQpd1WE and right in the last 5 minutes, just to tease people
>>
>>29336236
Can you answer my questions with a yes or no? I watched the YouTube KHUx chi back cover film but I'm guessing that wasn't nearly everything.
Is the black boxs purpose revealed?
Is the traitor ever revealed?
Do we see who's under the apprentices black hood?
Do the leaders of the 5 sects ever reveal their faces?
I'm guessing the events after the keyblade war are left ambiguous at best right?
>>
>>29336371
no
no
no
no
yes
>>
File: gYXKEiX.jpg (60KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
gYXKEiX.jpg
60KB, 428x410px
>>29336289
Who is the traitor?
Was there even a traitor?
Was it all just an elaborate plot by the master of masters?
If so, what were his intentions?
Was it just to start the keyblade war or is there something bigger?
Why does the Master of Masters speak and act a lot like Braig/Xigbar?
Is there a connection between the Master of Masters and Braig/Xigbar or is it just a coincidence
Why was the Master of Masters and Luxu wearing Organisation coats?
Is there a connection with the Organisation?
>>
>>29336588
and most importantly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cmqwbZa6_w
>>
>>29336588
First five are old questions since KHChi and Unchained. I don't think they'll answer them until they end Unchained plot.
Um, "Mom" and Xigbar have different voice actors in both jap and eng versions, why everyone compare them?
Black coats not related to organization only. People wear them for the same reason everyone in BBS wear armor: to travel safely between worlds and in these dark swirly portals with "darkness" inside. People in Chi aware of these portals and use them, even gave us a missions to go through them once

So yeah, only new one is >>29336608 which felt like a dick move to just tease with it in last moments
>>
>>29336668
Well I just cleared 0.2. Gotta say it's slick as hell. And it's just the tiniest sample of kh3s systems. Can't wait to see 3 fleshed out if the foundation is this solid.
>>
So, we had a nearly heartless wolf. Or rather just tainted poor creature. Let's guess how many more "exclusive for Equestria" enemies we will get?

Inb4 parasprites that we catapulted into Everfree forest will come back for revenge, black and angry
>>
>>29336822
Would you recommend it for its price I've all ready played DDD and back cover I'm all caught up on
>>
>>29336907
>spoiler

Only now am I realizing the inherent flaw of our parasprite removal. We just shot those critters into the place that fucked up that wolf.
>>
>>29336936
Maybe if we're lucky they wont come back
>>
>>29336960
>lucky
>in cyoa
Pray to dicemaid for our safety
>>
>>29336919
Yeah I'd still recomend it for the price. It's a bit short only about 8 hours including 100% on new game plus, but it's a lot of fun and the hd version of DDD supplements the short play time. That said 0.2 is worth it on its own if you're a fan of the series and/or a Aqua fan inparticular. Plus the handful of scenes that lead into KH3 are a ton of fun.
>>
>>29336588
the opening lines of back cover are important. The master of master asks luxu if he doesn't count. This is intentional. You are conditioned to think that the trator lies among the 5 but the truth is that it could be either the master of masters or Luxu. The lost page refers to the traitor bearing the sigil. Luxu is the only apprentice with an X in his name. Which as we all know is the recuscants sigil. Combined with the fact that his name was given to him by the MoM makes him quite suspicious. The other possibility is MoM. Note that the cloaks of MoM and Luxu bear an unusual feature from the usual organization cloaks. Their zipper pulls both bear the mark of the unversed. Smart money is on either of them, though personaly I think MoM is the trator. he is after all the man with the plan who set all this in motion. And the ultimate betrayal is to gain the trust and loyalty of his students only to set them up as pawns in his scheme.
>>
inb4 Davenport is actually a keyblade master, and gets lost in the realm of darkness as a result of saving everyone.
>>
>>29337558
Is Davenport /ourguy/?
>>
>>29337558
What do you guys think his main keychain looks like: a sofa, or a quill?
>>
>>29337907
Both obviously
>>
>>29337907
What if he uses two keyblades? One of a sofa and another of a quill, that he can merge or separate whenever he wants.
>>
File: IMG_0032.png (1MB, 1280x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.png
1MB, 1280x1085px
>>29337996
Fast and light as a feather in one hand but heavy and destructive in the other?
Reminds me of this guy
>>
All these posts about Davenport is making me hyped about something that'll probably never happen.
Davenport as permanent party member when?
>>
>>29338575
Get sofa for 500 bits
>>
Say, if Davenport's a keyblade wielder/master, what sort of spells would he be proficient in? What passive abilities would his main keyblades give?
>>
>>29338700
Well, the quills offer +1 to spellcrafting, so I'd think it'd be more magic-oriented. I haven't played KH in a while, so I'm not familiar with all the spells and passives there are now.
>>
>>29339354
It's been the same formula for a while now with the three stages of magic (fire, fira, firaga) the only real difference was when BBS came out when it started to play with different ideas
>>
>>29339504
Gravity, then, because sofas are heavy and shit.
>>
So we're doing Drives and Limits, right? Or is that for the sequel?
>>
>>29340167
Drive's yes, limits maybe. things like keyblade transformation are probably going to be beyond your grasp for this adventure.
>>
>>29340191
That's kinda obvious. No one teached us that for years in "school"... oh, and Drives and stuff we probably must learn or get from someone or somepony too first. This is going to be fun

Updates btw?
>>
>>29340257
there will most certainly be updates tonight, working on them now as it happens.
>>
>>29337038
Watching Back Cover, it makes too much sense. You've got five apprentices that rely on the Book of Prophecies when something not in it happens. The Chirithy are made by the Master himself, and he mentions that a Nightmare version of this thing means a traitor 100% of the time. The phrase "May your heart be your guiding key" is so vague and ambiguous that it encourages rash behaviour that causes the Keyblade War. And the Master himself sows the seeds of distrust with the separate talk-to-talks with each apprentice. Everything is set in a way that makes the five apprentices suspicious of each other and ensures the war.
>>
>>29340515
So the. The purpose of the keyblade was to make the factions fight each other in a bid to make them grow from the conflict between them?
I recently played KH chi on mobile and a recent event showed the rankings of the factions based on the amount of lux acquired (go vulpes) and in the hour long movie on YouTube it's mentioned the traitor is present though unknown due to the presence of a corrupted Cherub, so with the mistrust born between everyone it created a distrust between the 5 factions (also in order to change factions you have to give up your group party or the people you personally aligned yourself with). Also every key blade weilder was given a bangle that automatically collected Lux (a tiny scrap of light dropped from enemies). In a battle for strength over the coming darkness each faction is gathering all the light for themselves rather than for the sake of everyone.
Kinda like Riku did In the first game where he constantly searched for more strength
>>
>>29340600
A key point of clarification. the strength bangle does not collect light, it collects darkness allowing players to further strengthen their medals to obtain something called a guilt bonus. they removed the name and called it special attack bonus in english, but the guilt name is intentional and significant and really shouldn't have been removed. It is called this because in your quest for power you are utilizing the darkness. undermining the good you hope to achieve.
>>
up ya go
>>
sorry about the wait, I got halfway through a scene before deciding it just wasn't working. had to scrap it and start over. I don't think I'll be too much longer here.
>>
File: We meet again sofa man.png (678KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
We meet again sofa man.png
678KB, 1280x720px
>>29328632
>As you and your little buddy make your way through town you pass a familiar row of shops.
>Time Turner’s Timepieces and More, Dapper Dan’s Grooming Emporium, and Sofa’s and Quills.
>Judging from the array of clocks in the window of Time Turner’s shop you still have some time before you’re supposed to meet up with twilight at the library.
“What do you say to a detour buddy?”
>You ask the clumsy black puppy plodding along at your heels.
>Ace responds with his usual agreeable bark and after a moment’s consideration you make your way to the entrance of the ill-fated Sofas and Quills
>As you open the door Davenport greets you with a burst of manic energy
>”You’re back! Changed your mind about that sofa didn’t you sir? I knew you would no one can resist the Master Relaxer 2000 it’s our number one seller!”
>Davenport beams as he gestures towards what can only be described as the most obscenely plush sofa you’ve seen in your life.
“Actually I think that’s probably above my pay grade, I came in today to snag those sunglasses I had my eye on yesterday.
>Davenport visibly deflates as he plods behind the counter and pulls out the sunglasses you requested.
>”That’ll be ten bits sir”
>he mopes dejectedly as he takes your money and wraps your purchase.
>You can’t help but feel sorry for the guy and you pull the quill set out of your pocket
“These have come in really handy by the way, I don’t know how I would have gotten through the work I have planned for the afternoon without them”
>As you pull out the quill set Davenport perks up again as he grins from ear to ear.
>”That’s excellent news sir, comeback any time for your quill or sofa related needs!”
>A much more chipper Davenport shouts as you leave the store.
>>
File: Dapper dan man.jpg (409KB, 637x825px) Image search: [Google]
Dapper dan man.jpg
409KB, 637x825px
>>29342461
“Okay buddy next stop.”
>You tell Ace as you open the door to Dapper Dan’s shop.
>”Pleasure to see you again sir, though I must admit it is a bit sooner than I would have expected.”
>Dan greets you with a concerned look as you walk through the door
>“You haven’t been having any problems with your purchases have you?”
“No nothing like that, I just wanted to pick up that conditioner and exfoliant bundle you had mentioned yesterday”
>You smile and the sales pony relaxes as he reaches to a shelf behind the counter and retrieves your selection
>”That’s good to hear sir, I’d hate to have sold one of our customers an unsatisfactory product”
>He says as he wraps your purchase and you plink six bits down on the counter.
>You just laugh as you collect your purchase
“No need to worry about that, I think you’ve made a Dapper Dan Man of both me and Spike.”
>You say as you wave farewell to the shopkeeper and step back out into the quiet streets of Ponyville and make your way towards the only shop you didn’t manage to visit yesterday, Time Turner’s Timepieces and More.
>>
>>29342470
>Only to find a notice reading “Closed for Gala preparation” taped to the door.
“Oh well, we probably didn’t have enough bits for anything in there anyway buddy.”
>You console ace with a sigh and turn to head down towards Davenport’s to pick up those sunglasses you saw yesterday.
>That’s when something moving behind the window of Time Turner’s shop catches your eye.
>You wheel around and try the shop door and you feel a weight form in the pit of your stomach when you discover it swings open freely.
“This doesn’t feel right ace, wait outside.”
>You warn your new furry companion and step through the door.
> As you walk through the door you’re greeted by a soft ticking that fills the air of the dimly lit shop.
“Hello, Mr. Turner? Anyone there?”
>You call out into the quiet shop as you slowly make your way through the rows of old grandfather clocks filling the front room.
>As you approach the desk you hear something echoing out of the back room
>”… the fool has already fled, No matter. His interference is ultimately irrelevant”
>you manage to catch a deep voice quietly musing to itself as you sneak towards door before a loud FWOOSH punctuates the speaker’s sentence.
>You rush around the corner only to find an empty storeroom with the faintest swirls of black smoke lingering by a work station at the back of the poorly lit room.
>You look around the room for the owner of the voice only to find the little work room completely empty.
>>
File: lets go meet bookhorse.png (323KB, 2859x2455px) Image search: [Google]
lets go meet bookhorse.png
323KB, 2859x2455px
>>29342490
>You look back towards what appears to be the only way in or out of the room and you can’t help but wonder
“Did I just imagine the whole thing?”
>You mumble aloud to yourself as you make your way back out of the shop.
>You stop at the front desk and scrawl a note on a torn scrap of paper you find there
>”Sorry to have come in uninvited, thought I saw someone in the shop and the front door was open. Wanted to ask you about a watch you made; hope to speak with you after the Gala. -Anonymous”
>You go to leave the note on the desk when you catch a glimpse of something else written on the opposite side of your note.
>“It pains me to have to leave now but I’m sorry, I fear I may already be too late.”
>The rest of the note is illegible but what you can read doesn’t appear to match the script on the “Ask me about our installment plan” sign near the register.
>Maybe Time Turner needed to meet with this pony and closed up early to catch them before they left.
>Best time turner doesn’t know you’ve been prying into his private affairs.
>You think to yourself as you slip your note back onto the counter.
>You step back out into the sun wishing you could lock Time Turner’s door for him as you greet the puppy that has been patiently waiting for you.
“Well Ace that was a bust. You ready to go meet up with Twilight?”
>You ask as the puppy jumps up and runs excitedly up and down the street.
“Okay then, lets go!”
>You say as you grab Ace’s leash and head off towards twilight’s library.
>>
File: ....png (69KB, 509x238px) Image search: [Google]
....png
69KB, 509x238px
>>29342490

Did Time Turner get iced?
>>
>>29342522
Voice said the fool fled so probably not. Being in danger of being iced on the other hand...
>>
File: time_to_panic.gif (402KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
time_to_panic.gif
402KB, 480x270px
>>29342522
Just fleed on his own keyblade glider as keyblade master that failed to fix everything in time while we failed to meet him to another, more safe place. Probably haven't even took Derpy or anypony with him, what a dingus

That said, AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa
>>
Bumparump
>>
>>29342600
If he took Derpy who would look the other way when pinkie commits mail fraud?
>>
File: exceleeeeeent.jpg (24KB, 380x510px) Image search: [Google]
exceleeeeeent.jpg
24KB, 380x510px
>>29342600
>implying TT needs a keyblade to gtfo when he has a phone booth that he and Derpy can both fit into
>>
Time Turner can probably spam stopza with a keyblade.
>>
Bumpapalooza
>>
>>29344595
hell he can probably spam it without one
>>
>>29345876
>TT is a villain and attacks us out of nowhere
>spends like a third of his MP on Stopga spells so he can monologue to a captive audience
>>
>>29346828
Fuck that's actually not a bad idea
>>
>>29346828
>Stopga runs out in the middle of his monologue
>Anon jumps at him, swinging
>Turner stops him with Stopga again
>"Wait your turn, I'm not finished yet!'
>>
>>29346828
>>29347858
Guys please. All this speculation is making me hyped for something that probably won't happen.
>>
>>29348176
Hey you never know.
>>
>>29348176
it could happen, Time Turner could get possessed by DARKNESS.
>>
>>29348946
It'd be a good way to shut him up, if Turner telling Anon the star story might trigger Anon's memories some more.
>>
>>29348973
speaking of Anon's memories, where do you guys think he's from? I know its early yet but it's never too soon to start theorizing.
>>
>>29348988
Earth.

I'm not joking, the last thread had us saying we were from it and stated a very specific fact that could only be true if we came from Earth.

Where isn't really a question worth solving now, but how he got here and why are.
>>
What's our current inventory? I remember a few items from the dream sequence that we never touched.
>>
>>29349023
Fuck dog I'm a straight up retard tonight. I totally forgot we rattled off that Apollo mission shit.

>>29349094
I think that we have our character sheet at the top of the thread but if i recall correctly, we have the potion and hi potion from our dive to the heart, plus a can of pomade and a wake up tonic from Dandy Dan's then a bow tie, sunglasses and ruby cufflinks from Davenport's
>>
>>29349094
>>29349129
Not to mention the sunglasses, exfoliant and conditioner, keytar, and pocketwatch Ponks gave us.
>>
>>29349152
And the quill set from davenport.

I was counting the pocket watch the exfoliant set and the wolf's tear as key items rather than consumables so i left them out of the active inventory I've been keeping. my bad.
>>
What about the magnifying glass and the dictionary that came with the mask?
>>
>>29349233
Those were items? I thought those particular things from the Dive to the Heart were representations of our skills.

The mask we have was from Rarara, iirc.
>>
>>29349233
The magnifying glass, mask and history text book are metaphorical items that represent your investigation performance and history skills respectively.

The mask you got then isn't the same mask as the green one you use in Ponyville.

Also update soon just working on the end of it now. Sorry about the relative silence today, preparing for the next trip has taken more time than expected.
>>
>>29349262
It's fine, we're having fun hyping over shit.
>>
>>29349275
hmm actually update may be coming in the next couple minutes. I had planned to take this scene a little bit farther before I posted but thanks to a crit perception check on Anon's part you all have gained an extra point at which you can change the path of the story.
>>
File: It was me! Twilight Sparkle.png (346KB, 727x880px) Image search: [Google]
It was me! Twilight Sparkle.png
346KB, 727x880px
>>29342502
>You spend the walk to Twilight’s playing fetch with Ace using a ball you found in Fluttershy’s care package, and by the time the two of you arrive you’re holding the exhausted panting puppy in your arms.
>You set Ace down and knock on the little red door of the Golden Oak Library.
>”Oh anon you’re here, come on inside and we’ll…“
>Twilight’s greeting stops abruptly when she looks up and notices the bandages wrapping your shoulder and the red gauze peeking through a hole in your mask.
>”Oh my gosh Anon are you bleeding! What happened to you this morning! And why do you have a dog?”
>Twilight rattles of a series of rapid fire questions, her intensity only flagging when she looks down and notices the gangly black puppy sitting patiently at your heels.
>It occurs to you too late that maybe you should have swung by home and swapped out the torn clothing from your timberwolf encounter.
“Well it’s an interesting story actually. Do you mind if we discuss it inside though?”
>You ask as Twilight flushes beet red and scrambles out of the doorway.
>”Of course, I’m so sorry; here I am interrogating you while you’re standing in the street bleeding.”
>Twilight stumbles over herself apologizing as you duck through the front door of the library.
“Now then, allow me to answer those questions in reverse order senpai.”
>You say as you take a seat on a nearby sofa and idly wonder if it’s a Davenport original.
>You conclude that given Twilight's quill consumption it probably is.
>>
File: Still twilight.png (183KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Still twilight.png
183KB, 894x894px
>>29349397
“This is Ace, my new pet and comrade in arms.”
>You say as you scratch the yawning pup behind the ears before he flops to the ground, his head resting on your shoe.
“I say comrade in arms because this morning he and I, along with the help of several other tenacious pups, ended up protecting Fluttershy from a rather unusual timberwolf attack that interrupted adoption fair preparations.”
>You pull the jar of cinder wolf ash out of your pocket and plunk it down on the coffee table in front of you.
“Finally, yes I might still be bleeding a little but Fluttershy patched me up so don’t worry about it senpai”
>”But… how did… timberwolf… why wouldn’t Fluttershy… puppies?”
>Twilight stammers for a moment unable to form a proper sentence before finally gathering her composure enough to form a complete question.
>”What exactly do you mean by unusual?”
>Twilight asks, her voice stern and resolute as she finally manages to catch her train of thought.
“Well, it looked like it had been set on fire. Charred black and smoking even.”
>You explain as you pick up the jar of ash.
“And then when we managed to knock it out it just crumbled away.”
>A soft plinking sound fills the room as you tap a finger nail on the side of the jar.
>”This is all that’s left of it.”
>You set the jar back on the table and slide it in Twilight’s direction.
>>
>>29349409
>You are Twilight Sparkle and Anon has just slid you a jar full of incinerated timberwolf
>Of course this is deeply concerning, but this is also the worst possible time to deal with a problem like this.
>How are you going to be able to spend time with Anon and beat Pinkie at dinner if you have to spend the day investigating some mysteriously combustible timberwolf?
>Maybe just this once it’d be best to pass the bit up to Princess Celestia.
>Besides, it’s not like a pile of ashes is in danger of hurting anypony
>”Hey Twilight, penny for your thoughts?”

>You are Anon and a certain purple book horse has been sitting stock still staring at the jar of ashes you slid to her.
>You can practically see the gears in her head turning away.
“Hey Twilight, penny for your thoughts?”
>You wave a hand in between her and the jar trying to get her attention.
>”AGH!”
>the little librarian jumps as you snap her back to reality
>”Sorry I was just trying to figure out the best way to handle this”
>Twilight turns her attention back to the jar.
>“At any rate I can’t say I’ve heard of anything like that happening before, maybe the Princess will know more about it.”
>Twilight says with a sigh as she floats a scroll and a quill over to the table and jots out a quick note to the Princess.
>”Spike would you send this to the Princess for me please!”
>Twilight shouts as the scroll magically snaps shut and she sends it flying into the kitchen where you hear spike call back.
>”Ow. No problem Twilight!”
>You hear the little dragon groan, most likely because the projectile missive bounced off his scaly little head, before you hear a fwoosh consume the letter and send it on its way to Princess Celestia.
>”Now, why don’t we get down to that magical experiment I invited you over for while we wait to see what the Princess turns up?”
>>
File: whacha gon do.jpg (284KB, 1200x903px) Image search: [Google]
whacha gon do.jpg
284KB, 1200x903px
>>29349441
>Twilight says as she smiles slightly wider than necessary.
>You get the distinct impression that Twilight’s letter to the Princess is motivated more by a desire to make time for this experiment of hers than any actual request for guidance.
>Still Twilight is hardly an Irresponsible pony and she wouldn’t wait on Celestia’s guidance if she thought this was so important that it needed immediate attention.

>how do you want to handle it
>>
>>29349458
we were going to go directly on to twilight's experiment, but you all nailed your perception check. So now,you cats have a choice.
>>
>>29349469
I'm beginning to realize perception is more potent than I had originally suspected if it's going to be able to open up new paths in the story.
>>
Its fine for no but the more pressing issue that we skimmed over was the jewel, but maybe twilight isn't the right person. A certain fashionista who deals in precious jewels would probably tell us more and then some than any book on the subject.
>>
>>29349441
>Spike's in the kitchen

You sly dog, Twiggles.

I want to ask about pushing off something like this to the Princess. Not to be confrontational, but Flutters almost got mauled by one of them this morning, and there might be more before the Princess can get back to us.
>>
>>29349441
I see no reason to call Twilight out on passing this off to Celestia. Either she knows what it is, or she doesn't. And Twilight wouldn't bother Celestia with something she could handle herself.

Twilight would never do anything wrong.
>>
>>29349505
in the interest of not stopping again in one post i'll tell you twilight's response.

She would reply by saying timberwolfs are pack animals and if any more were wounded and a danger like this first one she believes they wouldn't have separated. She believes this to be an isolated incident if a highly unusual one.
>>
>>29349749
Hmm...

Can't really think of anything to say that wouldn't have us on the offensive against a friend who hasn't deserved it.

Still, might as well shout to Spike to save us some of whatever he's cooking. He might not be cooking, but he is in the kitchen.
>>
>>29349772
What if he's cooking gems? Do we prove how gangster we are and eat it anyway?
>>
>>29350156
Clearly. You don't ask your bro to cook something and not at least try it.
>>
>>29350156
If the fragments are small enough I'm sure we can pass them. Also for the choice lets let Twilight's weirdness slide. We already did our civil duty by kicking ass.
>>
>A Kingdom Hearts/My Little Pony choose your own adventure thread
This sounds like pure unadulterated cancer.
but it also sounds like fun
>>
>>29349458
Nah, let it slide. Twi-fi is our friend (for now) and just wants to have more time with us. And princesses might much know more about it than books of our nerd. Buuuut maybe learning what exactly she send to Sunbutt and what is that too important experiment of her beforehand could be for the best. Let's hope that Twi's future role and fate in game is not depending from our answer here

>>29350341
When you in control, there's tons of opportunities for fun and goofiness, just don't take it all way, way more (and less) serious than you should which true for MLP and KH in general too. I don't think that we'll treat even any future pon\non-pon villains seriously here
>>
>>29350412
It would be nice if we could take things a little more seriously than SLaM did. Some joking around is fine but memes tend to get out of control.

Also I was so sure those were dicks in the thumbnail. Maybe I should get some sleep.
>>
>>29350421
Oh, in that term yes, let's try and not take it way less serious when it comes to game than Yen expects us too. And try to not get "whopper meme" level incidents in later discussions.

But anon, ponies are cats, and you know how to draw cats, do you?
>>
well boys I'm about to get on a plane to Huston. Then we have a 7 hour layover before Costa Rica so we'll be sure to get an update or two from the terminal.
>>
>>29349772
I'm pretty willing to defer to Twiggles judgement.
>>
>>29350608
Just arrived in Huston should be here about another 5 hours. I'm gonna see what I can get posted for you cats.
>>
>>29349458
Let's press the manner. We got the path unlocked, let's do it.
>>
>>29352568
Is there any good reason to, though? According to Twilight's hypothetical answer, there shouldn't be any more of those cinder wolves wandering around.

There doesn't feel like much reason to push, other than the meta reason that the option exists.
>>
So... we are asking her about it, but leaving decision on her in the end, to not be a dick to friend that just wants some time with us? Or letting it all slide in hope that princesses help us before shit gets real in Everfree?
>>
>>29352652
We might as well do the first option. We shouldn't be a dick, but not mentioning anything does seem like a waste of a path option.
>>
>>29352614
If Anon can tell, he'll trust his gut. He calls everyone "senpai" as a manner of respect, and not being told the truth is disrespectful. I dunno you raise a good point, fuck how do we do this?

>>29352652
You know what, this. I'm not too good at this, I'll admit.
>>
File: comic104.jpg (130KB, 650x1060px) Image search: [Google]
comic104.jpg
130KB, 650x1060px
Bump
>>
>>29353522
They'll be fine if they all smile really hard
>>
>>29353522
All guns and just the cockpit? Sounds like my first time flying to The World That Never Was, instantly destroyed because my ship turned like it was made with molasses
>>
>>29353624
If you're hard core enough you can totaly make it with nothing but guns big Ol wings and an fast enough engine.
>>
>>29353641
I remember the warp system being a god send, after which I never went back to the gummi missions
>>
>>29353678
I know I'm a minority but I always liked the gummy missions. Well maybe not the missions themselves but I always liked gummi ship building.
>>
>>29352652
It's fiiiine. Twi knows what she's doing when it comes to this kind of stuff. We can ask, but let's not press her. Her experiment is probably important too.
Sidenote: Is anyone getting kind of Inside Out vibes from the way we interact?

>>29353140
I thought he calls everyone senpai because he's a chode.
>>
>>29353774
An inside out world that takes place inside Anon and we're all individual players might be interesting actually.

As for point 2 we have a little bit of an let it die uncle death meme going on.
>>
Begone, page 9.
>>
>>29353522
>>29353624
>>29353641

>mfw did absolutely no modifcations at all throughout the entire game

mods are for pussies
>>
Is there any discription for the potions and elixirs that you find and use throughout the KH series?
>>
>>29355104
I'm sure there's a page on them in the wiki somewhere.
>>
Well I just touched down in Costa Rica I have an update ready once I get settled in
>>
>>29355104
At least from KH2, Potions healed for 40%, while Hi-Potions healed for 60% iirc.

According to the last thread, Yen's not really running this CYOA's potions like that, with Potions healing 1d8 + Int Modifier, and 2d8 + Int Modifier.
>>
I was thinking more along the lines of what potions and ethers actually are, the potions only variation is there size and the ethers are like square cubes
>>
>>29355244
inb4 we consistently roll 7-8 on Potions and 1-3 on Hi-Potions.
>>
>>29355473
Alas such is dice maid
>>
>>29354841
I didn't use mods either, but I think that was more because my child brain couldn't grasp the concept of building and modding gummis.
>>
File: gnarly thread, senpai!.jpg (106KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gnarly thread, senpai!.jpg
106KB, 1600x900px
>>29353774
>I thought he calls everyone senpai because he's a chode.
Guy who first suggested that Yen Sid sticks to "senpai" over "family without ily" here. Uncle Death, the guy who inspired me to suggest Anon call everyone senpai, does it as a "sign of respect from gamer-to-gamer."
>>
>>29349458
>You’re pretty sure that Twilight knows what she’s talking about better than you do, but you still want to make sure she’s considered everything.
“Are you sure we have time to wait on Celestia for this? I mean what if there are more of these things prowling around Fluttershy’s cottage?”
>Twilight flashes the self-satisfied little know-it-all grin you’ve become so familiar with over the last few months.
>It’s the same one she always gets before she launches into a lecture.
>”While I appreciate your concern over Fluttershy’s safety I’m quite happy to inform you that the odds of another attack are extremely low”
>Twilight says as she floats a book of the shelf and flips it open to an entry on Timberwolves
>”Timberwolfs are pack animals by nature, and continue to work together even through severe injury. Ergo, if there were more like the one you encountered earlier, or even more members of that particular timberwolf’s pack, you would have seen them.
>She snaps the books shut as she finishes speaking and slides it back into its place on the shelf.
>Well as long as Twilight thinks it’s safe, you don’t really see the point in pressing the issue.
“All right then, let’s get to work on this new experiment of yours.”
>You follow twilight down into the lab as you call back over your shoulder.
“Hey Spike! Save me some of whatever you’re cooking in there bro!”
>”You got it senpai!”
>You catch the little dragon shouting back to you as you descend the steps to twilight’s subterranean lab.
“So, what are we working on today Professor Sparkle?”
>You ask as the stairs deposit the two of you in a room full of whirring blinking machinery.
>>
File: lets talk magic.png (128KB, 1011x790px) Image search: [Google]
lets talk magic.png
128KB, 1011x790px
>>29356676
>”Well, I know how much interest you’ve been taking in the fundamentals of magic so I think you’ll find today’s experiment very exciting”
>Twilight says with an enthusiastic grin as she makes her way over to her work bench.
>”As I’m sure you’ll recall I’ve been experimenting with new applications for basic elemental magic.”
>You nod an affirmative as you think back to some of the number crunching and spell theory work you’ve done with her over the past few months.
>”After all that work I’m finally ready to begin practical trials!”
>Twilight beams as she levitates you a small book and a two and a half foot long rod with copper wire coiled around its length with a gem set at the head of the apparatus.
>”The book is a collection of our research notes on my work so far, and the rod is related to your roll in this experiment.”
>You flip through the book and see page after page of notes on utilizing basic magical expressions of elemental energy to create a whole array of different constructs.
>You even recognize your own handwriting on a handful of the later pages.
>It was slow going learning magical theory but you’re proud that you’ve come far enough to have some of your work featured in an actual spell book.
>”It’s a magical detangler, if any of the spells get out of hand you just whack them with that and you should be able to destabilize them into harmless mana.”
>Twilight’s voice snaps you out of your reverie allowing you to turn your attention to the rod and give it a few test swings.
“Sounds simple enough, let’s get this show on the road.”
>You’re a little disappointed that your roll is basically just to hit things, but It’s not as though you can cast these spells yourself.
>”Let’s start with something simple first shall we?”
>>
>>29356681
>you nod again as you drum your fingers on the grip of the magical detangler before twilight shouts.
>”BLIZZARD BULWARK!”
>And the temperature in the room drops drastically as the little unicorn fires from her horn a decent sized wall of swirling snowflakes and ice shards into the air between the two of you.
>”Now Anon, before you go detangling this shield would you please hit it a few times with a more mundane object? I need to test its viability as a means of defense.”
>You set aside the detangler and pick up your keytar and give the whirling barrier of snow and ice a couple taps before finally hauling back and nailing the wall as hard as you can.
>the two minor blows practically bounce off Twilight’s frosty shield but your final swing sinks into the cloud of ice and snow before finally being robbed of its momentum a safe distance from twilight’s body.
>You get the impression that you might be able to get through it if you could swing hard enough, but as it stands it’s more than you can get through.
“Well I’m not getting through that any time soon.”
>You say as you lean on your keytar admiring the glittering wall of ice and snow Twilight has created.
>”That’s excellent news!”
>Twilight grins as she claps her hooves together and dismisses the spell.
>>
File: time for a complicated one.png (771KB, 4343x3000px) Image search: [Google]
time for a complicated one.png
771KB, 4343x3000px
>>29356692
>”More magically gifted unicorns can create barriers of pure mana to defend themselves, but that’s beyond the grasp of the common pony. Hopefully this spell will put reliable defensive magic within everypony’s reach!”
>Twilight beams as you applaud her work
>”Now these spells are basically a framework, one would be able to run any element through them, its just some combinations are more useful than others.”
>Twilight explains as she prepares for her next demonstration.
>”For example say you’ve been grabbed by manticore or a hydra or something, THUNDER SHROUD!”
>Twilight shouts as her horn glows yellow beneath her fuchsia magical aura and she cloaks her body in electricity.
>”Covering yourself in a layer of frost, or setting yourself on fire would hardly be as useful.”
>Twilight says as she dismisses the crackling electricity.
>”And of course we aren’t limited to shields and defensive frames. This is more a proof of concept because you said it would be cool Anon but you never know, maybe changelings will invade canterlot one day and everypony will be glad a spell like this exists.”
>”BLADE OF FIRE!”
>Twilight shouts as she summons a simple sword of flame into existence
>”You have some basic mental control of its position, and as the caster you can touch it without being burned.”
>Twilight says as her horn glows red beneath her magical aura and she bobs the sword around the room before grabbing the hilt with her hoof and dismissing the spell.
“I’m not going to lie, I’m experiencing some pretty intense magical envy here Twilight”
>You say, profoundly jealous of the ability to conjure burning swords at whim.
>”well prepare to turn even greener because I’ve saved the best for last”
>Twilight says as her magical aura envelopes the detangler and floats it back your way.
>”You might need this, this is the portion of the experiment that things might get a little out of control”
>>
File: Something very wrong.png (30KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Something very wrong.png
30KB, 480x272px
>>29356708
>Twilight's horn lights up cycling through dull red, icy blue and pale yellow.
>”FIRE SPRITE, BLIZZARD SPRITE, THUNDER SPRITE”
>Twilight shouts as she calls into existence a bouncing little ball of flame, a floating snowball suspended in a cloud of ice crystals, and a little gray thundercloud that occasionally shoots off little bolts of lightning.
>All three of which bear a little smiley face as they float around the room examining random objects.
>”This is the magnum opus of my elemental construct work, they require a steady stream of mana to maintain, but they’re so versatile that their applications are practically limitless.”
>Twilight says with a smug smile as the grumbling storm cloud floats behind her releasing a burst of static electricity leaving the self-satisfied book horse with a fluffy purple and fuchsia afro.
>You try to fight it back but as you stand there looking at twilight rocking that afro it’s like fighting the sunrise. It ain’t going to happen, and with one last muffled chuckle you burst into laughter.
”Oh man these things are hilarious we need to show them to Pinkie”
>You say when you finally regain your composure.

>You are Twilight Sparkle and you just showed Anon the wonderful fruits of your magical labor together and all he has to say is we need to show pinkie.
>What does that spastic pink diabetic coma waiting to happen have that you don’t that keeps Anon thinking of her instead of you?
>You can’t help but seethe with jealousy as you picture Anon getting further and further away from you, And as you do the fuchsia glow enveloping your horn begins to change.
>It shifts down into lavender and finally into a deep dark violet and the sprites floating around the room begin to change.
>>
File: Flood unversed.png (51KB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
Flood unversed.png
51KB, 226x400px
>>29356735
>A shadow swirls around their bodies before the little spheres unfold revealing a trio of small angular humanoid figures with a sharp triangular head and limbs that taper into a point.
>Each of the three is cloaked in flame frost and electricity respectively but what grabs your attention the most are the sharp jagged red eyes that adorn their head
>Eyes twisted into a jealous glare.
>You try to shut off the flow of magic fueling the sprites but the spell refuses to respond and you feel panic grip you as you scream.
>”ANON DO SOMETHING!”

>You are Anon and shit just went completely sideways.
>You grab the Detangler and slide across a desk, landing between twilight and the rogue sprites.
“Twilight, what happened! Can you shut it off?”
>You speak in short simple sentences trying to give the panicking librarian something to focus on.
>”I-I-I don’t know my focus slipped and then the spell went haywire! And now can’t dismiss the spell!”
>Twilight stammers as she cowers behind you
“Well then we’ll just have to take them out the old fashioned way!”
>You say as you brandish the detangler and plant your feet between the sprites and twilight.

>Anon Vs. Rogue Unversed Trio
Anon
HP: 20/22

Fire Flood: HP 10/10
Blizzard Flood: HP 10/10
Thunder Flood: HP 10/10
>>
>>29356738
Use Full Swing/Home Run Derby, whatever the one that hits multiple foes is.
Synch Blade with the keytar, yes/no?
>>
>>29356775
Full swing is the one that hits multiple foes, homerun derby moves enemies.

As for the spoiler, you can since the keytar is a light weapon but since you don't actually have synch blade yet you aren't going to get any strength bonus to your damage. The off hand attack is also going to burn your bonus action which means no investigation checks. There's one more key disadvantage to using the keytar in this fight but you guys are going to need to remember that one on your own.
>>
>>29356775
I don't know that I want to risk getting hit by all three of these. This isn't the tutorial anymore. Maybe we should focus on the fire one before it burns the treebary down. I vote we jump off a table and smash the little fucker.
>>
>>29356874
I say we try to hit the Fire Flood into the Blizzard Flood. Fire and Ice probably don't mix well together.

Also tell Twilight to go get behind some cover. We don't want her to get caught up in the fighting.
>>
>>29355295
Oh, you meant their appearance? Potions were differently shaped and sized green bottles, and Yen went same way with their description in cyoa. Ethers were packed into cubes blue magic, the higher the bigger and less cube-like due to too much magic stuffed inside. And elixirs were yellow bottles with both, fancy and sphere-like

>>29356735
>>29356738
Uh-oh. I think we found (one of) main enemies for our game. So, if we perform regular full swing or home run derby, we can still investigate new enemies? Can't Twi help us and fight magic with magic or enemies fully blocks her?

On a side note, anything to draw for you all? Finally finished with exams, can try into sketches again (after finishing poor Cinderwolf of course)
>>
Now might be a good time to do an Arcana analysis, see if we can figure out each one's weakness? I'm betting >>29356967 is right and we could use them against each other, but it's still worth it in case there's something we don't know.

Other than that, I'm down for >>29356967 with the detangler; if she can get her emotions under control, it might make these things easier to dispel.
>>
>>29356738
Pre-battle investigation, please.

There might be things we aren't seeing.
>>
>>29357224
Maybe the Wolf's Eye? Or what our weaponized Key-tar looks like?
>>
can we we check the size and state of the room? Also if the door is closer to us
>>
was the keytar made old of plastic and gems?
>>
>>29358848
It's got a couple gem buttons and knobs And whatnot, but it's not like someone went and bedazzled a keytar. The gems are more functional than decorative.
>>
>>29358840
For that I must ask Yen for basic stuff like color, size and their appearance. Yen?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1024x1163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1024x1163px
>>29358978
This is a pretty decent reference for scale and general shape I think. Being Pinkie Pie's originally it's naturally hot pink. It may or may not have stickers on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>29359074
I was picturing the handle having a little guard like pic related.
>>
>>29356738
If they're powered by mana and require a constant flow to remain, couldn't you just bop twilight's horn with the staff and destabilize the flow?
>>
>>29359183
Might work, but I think we might end up hurting twilight with the backlash.
>>
>>29359183
>>29359193
That's something an Arcana check might shed some light on.
>>
>>29359210
So add the Arcana check with the pre-battle investigation?
>>
>>29359399
Sounds like a plan to me, can we make the checks before combat starts or do we need to make a move too?
>>
>>29359399
If it had to be only one, I'd elect for the Arcana check first. As magic enemies, it'll probably be at least as valuable as an environment check, maybe more.
>>
>>29356738
>First things first you need to remember what Twilight taught you about magic and take stock of the situation.
>Elemental magic often has another element that disrupts it, and fortunately for you fire and ice are mutually destructive.
>Maybe you can use that to your advantage if you knock the haywire sprites into each other, or manage to catch one in another’s attack.
>Unfortunately there isn’t a quick elemental response available for the electrical sprite.
>You might be able to find something around the room that could help you though.
>You scan the room before you’re already holding something that can help you in your hand.
>Maybe you can stop this before it starts with the detangler.
>You almost turn around and boop Twilight on the horn to try and disrupt the flow of mana to the sprites, but just before you do you remember an important fact of unicorn physiology and think better of it.
>Normally a horn as all the sensitivity of a fingernail but as it’s magically charged it becomes increasingly sensitive to physical stimulus.
>With the juice twilight has running through it right now, you might knock her out or worse if you tried to disrupt the spell that way.
>Not to mention the potential damage the backlashing spell might do on its own.
>And with all her energy being funneled into maintaining the sprites you don’t think you can count on any magical assistance from Twilight.
>Maybe if you had the magical equivalent of a faraday cage you could break the connection but you don’t see anything like that at a glance.
“Looks like the old fashioned way is the only way for now.”
>You mumble to yourself as you turn your attention back towards the sprites just in time to see a streak of dark blue shrouded in frost leaping at you.
>>
>>29360803
Can we do something now? If so, defensive stance and try to knock the sprite back and keep it away from Twilight.

If possible, let's try and knock it into the fire one.

There isn't water anywhere, is there?
>>
>>29360859
Since you critted your initiative you do get an action.
>>
>>29360859
Only books, complicated machines with some laboratory flasks and tons of flammable wood iirc
>>
>>29360859
Oh, and door to even lower parts of basement (or just storeroom) too, right. You can see it on >>29356676 screencap

>>29360905
Homerun into fire one then!
>>
>>29360971
Into Blizzard specifically. And hope we don't miss our target.
>>
>>29361117
Yeah, I meant homerun blizzard one (that jumps at us) into fire one. Looks like the most logical action at the moment
>>
I'm curious about that faraday cage thing. So what is an usual magical conductor we could use to cage the sprites?
>>
>>29361183
I honestly don't think that's a good idea. Floods like Shadows, can hide into things and floor, escaping from cage to not break the connection is not a problem for them in theory
>>
>>29361236

But if we got the cage to work their magic juice would be instantly cut off. No power source, no wall sliding. At the very least we might get Twilight unhooked.

That is assuming magic works even marginaly like electricity and there isn't a lingering connection anyway. I still want to know what sort of materials can act as magic conductors for the future, might come in handy.

I beat that electric wool thing was magic enough so we could do parasprite 2: electric boogawool if we'd taken that option
>>
>>29361263
We wouldn't have had the suit in time anyhow, since Rarara's still working on it. Also, there doesn't seem to be a cage to speak of around here, so that idea should be put on the very back burner.

You think Spike would be able to help if we called for him? He is cooking, but this is a pretty serious situation right now.
>>
>>29361163
Yeah, that works.
>>
Ok in the meantime while Yen Sid is doing his thing, which enemy color designs did you like better, og BBS colors or final mix color?
>>
>>29361755
I'm not familiar with the Unversed, but the pic Yen posted looks pretty cool.
>>
>>29361755
Personally I much prefer the original color scheme on the unversed. I prefer the original colors on the heartless too but it's not nearly as wide a gap.
>>
File: a bit more serious.png (105KB, 450x438px) Image search: [Google]
a bit more serious.png
105KB, 450x438px
>>29360803
“You two need to chill out!”
>You shout as you just barely manage to get the detangler up between you and the icy airborne sprite its pointy limbs flailing wildly inches from your face before you send it flying backwards into its fiery counterpart.
>The burning sprite sizzles and recoils as its frosty counterpart crashes into it.
>The ice sprite fares considerably worse, between being knocked back across the room and crashing directly into its opposing element it just can’t take the heat you’re dishing out.
“We’ll have this under control in no time Twilight!”
>You flash the bookish little magician a thumbs up as the frost sprite shudders and screeches before being consumed from within by a black flame.

>”We’ll have this under control in no time Twilight.”
>You are Twilight sparkle and Anon’s voice seems like it’s a million miles away.
>This all your fault, that THING nearly ripped Anon’s face clean off and it’s all because you brought him down here to show off.
>What if one of these abominations you’ve made manages to really hurt him?
>What if they kill him!
>You can practically feel your heart trying to burst out of your chest as an icy fear grips your soul.

>You are Anonymous and something's wrong.
>The sprites in front of you shudder as they stand upright their limbs grow longer and more powerful.
>Their featureless semi-fluid bodies become more solid and gain definition as sliver piping seems to draw out some kind of soldier’s uniform on their frames and a jet black crest appears on their chests.
>Finally their pointy noodle arms bulk up and split at the ends into a trio of wicked claws as their heads sweep back into a diamond shaped dome with a pair of wing like horns hanging off the back.
>Their red eyes twist into a strangely fearful expression as the electrical sprite coats itself once again in a shroud of crackling lightning and the fire sprite ignites a small flaming blade at the end of each of its claws.
>>
>>29362990
Status

Anon
HP: 20/22

Fire Scrapper, 19/25
Blizzard Flood: HP 0/10 REKT
Thunder Scrapper 25/25

Good thing you all went with the home run and won initiative. Otherwise that Blizzard flood would have hit you cats for max damage and taken a good 7hp sized chunk out of your ass.
>>
>>29362990
>tfw Anon doesn't know that Twilight's exacerbating the issue

We really need to get this shit under control. I say we go for the full swing and hit both of them.

Also, I want to roll perception and try to notice Twi's fueling the Unversed. If we can lessen the problem, we should.
>>
>>29362990
I know we never actually made that investigation check but there's gotta be a fire extinguisher in this lab right? Maybe we can use it to ice one of these fools.
>>
>>29363048
So if we notice twilights emotional state is throwing fuel on the fire what do we do next?
>>
>>29363943
How bout a good ol battle cry to dispel the the negativity in the room, no doubt it's getting stuffy inside twilights head with all the guilt and fear muddling her thoughts.
Also it could pull the attention to us and only us, just we don't have to worry about putting twilight into any danger.
Does the emotion that the unversed depict or embody affect their tendencies towards battle? So if they angry faces they'd be rather aggressive and forceful and in this case since they're main emotion is fear they'd be rather meek and distant but unpredictable all the same.
>>
>>29363999
>How bout a good ol battle cry to dispel the the negativity in the room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
>>
>>29364311
>Battlecry
>Not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_NkPCkl4c
>>
>>29363005
So, going by the description, I feel like both of these enemies are melee fighters who happen to have elemental attacks, rather than true casters. Still, it might be to our benefit to try to keep one of them between us and the other , so that any projectiles or charges are harder for them to hit us with?

I'd figure we should try to focus down the Fire Striker first, since it already has some damage, then we could worry about the electric one. Any chance we could ask Twilight for the electric weakness, or do another Arcana check to remember it ourselves?
>>
>>29364917
I doubt we'll get much out of twilight but I'm sure we could do an arcana check
>>
>>29364917
I think the last Arcana check proved there wasn't any readily available electric weakness.
>>
>>29365686
Maybe we can investigate for something to ground it out then.
>>
>>29364917
So do we want to do a full swing or focus on the fire scrapper first?
>>
>>29366537
I would go for fire one. There's still can be one more form for "only one enemy left", but until then we can finally find a way to use environment against them, or wait for Spike's help. And dealing with one at a time easier than attempt to weak both of them simultaneously. Besides, we must learn first how much damage we actually do to them with normal attacks to properly plan next actions
>>
>>29366893
So you think the forms are decided by the amount of enemies?

Since Twiggles got the Fear in her, I assumed that anything that'd make her worry would also affect their forms.
>>
>>29366962
Ditto, that's why I advocated for focusing down firefucker first: if they have a chance to mutate into something stronger each turn based on Twi-Fi's emotional state, the fewer enemies we have in the field the better.

Also why I suggested asking her about the lightning weakness: maybe getting her focused on dispensing knowledge would distract her from worrying about us.
>>
>>29366962
I think it's a little of both myself. When unversed die the emotion they're made of returns to the original owner. So when we kill an unversed twilight's emotions spike strengthening the remaining mooks. She's caught in a feedback loop with this spell that won't stop till we break the circuit. By which I mean kill all these fucks.
>>
>>29366893
The Detangler rolls on a d6 for its base damage. It has some other neat properties to it in the context of this fight but those you'll have to either discover on your own or wait for dev notes after this fight.
>>
>>29367197
For sake of knowing, could Spike hear us if we called to him for help?
>>
>>29367598
Maybe. You have been making quite a ruckus who's to say he hasn't already heard.
>>
File: everything's fine.jpg (116KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
everything's fine.jpg
116KB, 448x252px
>>29367642
On one hand, having a friend to help would be nice.

But if Twilight's worries about us are making these things stronger, wouldn't her nearly-brother Spike getting targeted make it worse?
>>
>>29367642
Then we totally should deal with fire one first and fast, before Spike tries to help. To not have fire vs fire
>>
Quick bump
>>
>>29363048
>I want to roll perception and try to notice Twi's fueling the Unversed.

>Rolls a 4

I actually made a perception check for you during the last scene. as it turns out you were too focused on the fight to notice twilight start to hyperventilate behind you as these things transformed.
>>
>>29368802
We'll shit we can try after the battle is over, these unversed have overstayed their welcome already.
>>
>>29362990
“Don’t get comfy buddy, you’re next!”
>you shout as you charge the monstrous figure with the burning claws.
>It raises its claws to block against your attack but the detangler rips through the fiery blades shredding their spell matrix and dispelling the blades in a twist of errant flame.
>The corrupted sprite reels back as its weapons vanish but it’s not enough to evade the detangler as it crashes into the monster’s shoulder.
“What’s the matter guy? Can’t take the heat?”
>The rogue construct screeches furiously as you smirk at it, but your gloating is cut short as its companion leaps off a table and catches you in the shoulder with a flying lunge.
>It’s sharp claws bite deep into your shoulder as it spins you around and a jolt of electricity discharges from its body leaving you numb.
“Fuck, what a shocking development.”
>You mumble falling to one knee and the eyes of the rogue sprite behind you flash red as a pair of massive blazing claws flare into existence.
>It leaps into the air; the burning claws spiraling towards you ready to rip open your exposed back.
>this looks like the end for you when you look up to see a small purple dragon screaming as he sails through the air having leapt from the top of the laboratory stairs.
>Spike shoots through the path of the Sprite’s attack like a scaly comet, the roaring flames washing harmlessly over the dragon’s body.
>”Don’t worry big guy, I got your back!”
>The little dragon shoots you a thumbs up and you flash one back at him as you tighten your grip on the detangler and pull yourself back to your feet.
“Thanks little man, you really pulled my bacon out of the fire”
>You grit your teeth and shake off the numbness of the aberration’s electrical assault and square off back to back with spike against the two beasts.

>Status
>Spike joined the party!
Anon
HP: 12/22
Spike
HP: 37/37

Fire Scrapper: HP 14/25
Thunder Scrapper: HP 25/25
>>
>>29369801
I'm glad you all didn't call spike on your own, he was scripted to jump in when you found yourselves in hot water.

And it doesn't get much hotter than an unversed getting in a crit that would have put you cats in negative hit points.
>>
File: 1480458219096.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480458219096.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>29369801
>>29369818
>>
>>29369862
that reminds me, do you guys want a character sheet for spike?
>>
File: 1453773898268.jpg (27KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
1453773898268.jpg
27KB, 705x696px
>>29369818
>And it doesn't get much hotter than an unversed getting in a crit that would have put you cats in negative hit points.

It's one of those days, isn't it?

>>29369917
Please.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (40KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
40KB, 212x250px
>>29369818
Oof, I'm guessing flanking gives advantage? Seems like there's been quite the string of crits, both in our favor and against us; dicemaid must be feeling bloodthirsty lately.

>>29369801
So, I'm honestly not sure whether dispelling the elemental magic on the Unversed contributes anything, given that Flameface there was still able to dunk on us after we snapped his blades? I'd figure if Spike can tank fire damage or negate it completely, we should switch focus and occupy the lightning one so it doesn't get on his case while he mauls his target. Let him know what our plan is and then Home Run that Thunder mofo to the other side of the room so it has to take longer to recover and attack, I suppose.
>>
>>29370044
Don't put the cart in front of the horse here: we're just above half health, and apparently the crit Spike saved us from would've killed in the negatives.

If there's ever a time for a potion and evasive maneuvers, it's now.
>>
File: Spike- Kingdom Hearts FIM.jpg (206KB, 700x901px) Image search: [Google]
Spike- Kingdom Hearts FIM.jpg
206KB, 700x901px
>>29369933
Here you go. as a side note if you ever need to purchase armor for spike you'll need to know due to his size he can only equip light armor

>>29370044
Dispelling is probably least useful on the offensive magic since the unversed can cast as a bonus action at the start of their turn.

It's going to be more helpful if you can A parry an attack or B strike through a defensive spell.

the detangler is doing one more thing for you every time you attack that you haven't noticed yet.
>>
>>29370119
Fair point, I actually forgot we got to keep our potions from the start of the game; I'd humbly like to rescind >>29370044 this suggestion in favor of not getting our dick kicked in.
>>
>>29370191
Do we want to pop the regular potion or the hi-potion?
>>
>>29370244
I say regular, so long as we don't take max damage hits too often and don't roll bare minimum heal when we use it, it should be plenty. Don't fuck us on this, Dicemaid...
>>
>>29370244
I think the Potion should be enough. That, plus evasive maneuvers that keep those Unversed in our sight.
>>
>>29370163
>the detangler is doing one more thing for you every time you attack that you haven't noticed yet.

You forget that we are idiots. Personally, I'm not able to see it.
>>
>>29370119
>>29370489

what do you want spike to do while you're chugging a potion? take a full defensive action? Intercept any attacks coming at anon? go on the offensive?
>>
>>29370960
If he can keep the Fire Scrapper busy and get a hit or two in, that would be good in my book.
>>
>>29370972
consider it done familam
>>
>>29370682
To be fair you'd really only notice it if you tried to use the keytar.
>>
>>29370972
Concurred, 2v2 (once we get ourselves healed a bit) with someone who resists his enemy is going to make this much more doable.

>>29371060
My guess is that they have those cloaks Twi mentioned earlier, so if we were attacking with the keytar, we'd be either damaging our weapon or ourselves with backlash. Pinkie would be less than pleased if we returned her keytar with a bunch of scorch marks or the circuitry fried...
>>
File: janky ass stick.png (17KB, 206x230px) Image search: [Google]
janky ass stick.png
17KB, 206x230px
>>29371076
close but not quite. though you are correct about avoiding backlash.

remember how useful pic related was against heartless on the destiny islands
>>
>>29371166
best weapon in the game imo wish i could have used it more then twice
>>
File: take a bow spike you done good.png (137KB, 992x806px) Image search: [Google]
take a bow spike you done good.png
137KB, 992x806px
>>29369801
“Cover me spike, I need to patch myself up”
>”You got it big guy”
>the little dragon clenches his fists as you reach into your pocket and pull out a bottle that you don’t quite remember picking up.
>Maybe Twilight gave them to you a few weeks back and you’ve just forgotten about it.
>Regardless of where you got it the potion works wonders for you as you pull the cork from the little glass bottle and a wave of restorative energy washes over you and you feel your wounds seal up.
>Even the aches and pains coming from beneath your bandages fade away as the potion puts you back in fighting form.
“I think it’s about time we turned the tables spike!”
>You shout as you pull the detangler into a defensive position; ready to hold the corrupted familiars at bay while spike goes on the offensive.
>”You keep your claws off my friends!”
>Spike roars as he charges the smoldering scrapper, its fiery claws having sizzled out after spike intercepted its attack.
>The little dragon fearlessly ducks under the claws of the creature twice his size and throws a haymaker square in the monster’s gut
>Unversed screeches and doubles over as the little dragon shouts
>”Anon did you see that! I just decked one in the stomach”
>The little dragon crows, thrilled with his own competence.
>Fortunately for you, you did see it as you dodged out of the way of a swipe from your own electrified foe. Its slash going wide as a bolt of electricity jumped harmlessly to one of Twilight’s instruments littering the room.
“You know it little man!”
>you grin at your little combat protégé and drop him a low five which the little dragon happily jumps up and hits.
>>
>>29371278
>As you and Spike celebrate the fire sprite stops stumbling around and lunges at spike.
“Oh shit, watch out Little Guy!”
>you point at the charging unversed as Spike wheels around and tries to jump out of the way.
>Unfortunately the little dragon isn’t quite fast enough on his feet and monster manages to land a glancing blow against his scaly hide.
>”Aw man and here we were doing so well.”
>Spike moans as he examines the small trio of grooves left in his scales.
>Fortunately for spike and even more fortunately for you the unversed failed to penetrate the little dragon’s scales.
“Sorry about that little guy, I shouldn’t have distracted you like that.”
>You grimace as you see what your carelessness has wrought.
“We both need to keep our heads in the game; I don’t even want to think about what Twilight would do if I let something happen to you.”
>Twilight meanwhile is standing stock still, her eyes drawn down to pinpoints as she watches the scene unfold.

Anon
HP: 22/22
Spike
HP: 34/37

Fire Scrapper: HP 6/25
Thunder Scrapper: HP 25/25
>>
Ok the fire sprite can be dispatched by spike pretty easily, while a homerun hit to the electric sprite should give us some breathing room.
And if we still can afterwards study the enemy for any overlooked details
>>
>>29371303
Perhaps this would be something we'd be more suited to if we hadn't rejected the Sword, but can we try a targeted attack on the Thunder Scrapper's legs? It seems to be pretty mobile, knocking it prone might help maybe.

If not, I agree with >>29371360, a good ol' fashioned Home Run to give us distance and (I'm guessing Spike is after us in turn order) Spike a chance to finish off the Fire one unimpeded.
>>
>>29371421
You can always do a maneuver with Anon or even try and do some kind of team up Attack with spike. You tell me something you want to do I'll figure out a way to make it happen.
>>
>>29371278
Oh. So we can use Twi's machines as "grounding rod" for electric sprite attacks. Good to know. Maybe we should homerun that little shit precisely into them while Spike finish off fire one?
>>
>>29371166
I remember cheating to play through the entire game with that, fun times.
>>
>>29371586
Assuming spike rolls a d6 on his punches he's going to need a four or better to finish the fire scrapper off. Can we think of some kind of special attack or maneuver to boost his damage?
>>
>>29320515

>A Kingdom Hearts/My Little Pony choose your own adventure thread

I wish I could into CYOAs, because that sounds as if not more hilarious than all the Jojo crossovers.

I'm really just stopping in to say how much I like your title.
>Forevermore Inverse Morning
Just really evocative nonsense. Perfect for the subject.
>>
>>29371831
Thanks m8 it just wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without a proper nonsense title like that.

We have a pastebin containing the greentext of the story and we're on the CYOA archive as well, so feel free to take a look at the story so far. If you enjoy it and feel like following along with the story as a greentext we'd be more than happy to see you pop in and coment from time to time.
>>
>>29371303
>Twilight meanwhile is standing stock still, her eyes drawn down to pinpoints as she watches the scene unfold.

Well shit.

>>29371360
Seems solid enough. All attempts to cripple the Electric Unversed would probably do better after the Fire one's down and we can double team them..
>>
>>29371586
>>29371740
Why not just home run the Electric Scrapper into the Fire Scrapper? They're not each other's weaknesses, but it should stll do enough damage to finish the fire one off.
>>
>>29372709
I was under the impression we were hitting the thunder scrapper with a home run to put some distance between us and it when it inevitably transforms.
>>
File: 1484079992390.png (235KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1484079992390.png
235KB, 500x359px
>>29369801
The part we hit with the destabilizer was dispelled, I say we aim for the lightning one's head and hope it doesn't grow back.
>>
>>29373091
It's not like we blew off the fire scrapper's arm when we hit it in the shoulder. I'm pretty sure we just dispel their buffs not the unversed themselves.
>>
>>29372841
I'm on board with this plan, specifically with trying to knock it towards the thing that absorbed its bolt >>29371278 here, I have confidence in Spike to proper wreck the fire one, then we can focus on dispelling the Thunder one's buffs and the pair of us can pile on the damage. I'd like to go for a team-up attack on Thunder Scrapper next turn assuming the fire one dies, but it's pretty integral that we land first blow so Spike doesn't get electrocuted.
>>
>>29373518
>>29372841
Fair enough.
>>
>>29370163
>tfw Spike is our Goofy

I'm okay with this.
>>
>>29375332
>The brightest genius and most adequate char in Sora-Donald-Goofy team

I'm okay with it too. Time to prepare silly costume with tons of belts and zippers for him beforehand And while I'm drawing, Yen, you forgot to tell how "wolf's tear" looks like aside from size and color (or it's like on 29320581 pic?)
>>
>>29375424
yeah it's a good sized uniform oval about the size of an eye. Not very remarkable on its own. The item it makes is what's going to be interesting
>>
>>29375440
Oops forgot to turn my trip back on after a trip to /m/
>>
>>29375459
Anyway, back from dinner in a bit. And we'll resume combat for the night shortly thereafter
>>
>>29375424
while I'm thinking about it, can we get a vector of Anon's hp meter and portrait? I'd like to put it on his character sheet.
>>
>>29375424
Spike seems like the kind of guy who'd ascribe to the Squall school of aesthetics: lots of leather and metal, with a dragon motif instead of a lion one.
>>
>>29372051
Oh cool. Thanks. I may have to do that.
>>
>>29371303
“Okay little man let’s bring the heat!”
>You shout as you plant your feet and take a swing at the electrified sprite aiming to send it on a one way trip to the cheap seats.
>unfortunately the detangler goes whistling over the monster’s head as you completely fail to make contact with your foe
>”Do you maybe want to put the gags on the back burner till we get out of this mess?”
>Spike grunts as he charges forward and trips on one of Twilight’s books strewn about the lab and goes tumbling towards the floor.
>But as the little dragon sails towards a face plant a burst of inspiration spurs him to action.
>”NO, EVERYONE’S COUNTING ON ME!”
>Spike roars as he catches himself with his stubby baby dragon arms and uses his momentum to flip up into a handspring, sending the little dragon sailing up into the air and leaving him hanging just above the eye level of his fiery foe.
>”It’s over!”
>Spike shouts as his fist crashes into the sprite’s pointy jaw as the baby drake falls back to earth.
>The force of the blow spins the monster’s head around with an unnatural snap as the beast collapses in a heap on the ground and ultimately vanishes as it is consumed from within by a black flame.
“Hell no I’m not gonna stop, you’re on fire little guy!”
>You turn to spike as you wave a hand at the last sprite
“Besides we just have this last one to clean up and we’re all good.”
>You gesture dismissively at the last sprite, completely missing the way that it’s shuddering and shaking unaturaly.

>You are Twilight Sparkle and this is all your fault.
>All you ever seem to do is screw things up, why would this be any different.
>And this time you’re going to get Spike and Anon killed.
>You wish they would just run away and leave you here with this thing you’ve created
>At least that way you won’t hurt anyone else…
>Your mind goes quiet as that last thought rumbles through the black cloud of despair that settles over your soul.
>>
File: he's a big guy.png (73KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
he's a big guy.png
73KB, 300x250px
>>29377131
>You are Anon and you suddenly find yourself sprawled on the floor as the sprite you were fighting triples in size and sends you tumbling forward.
>It’s body has expanded into a massive tubby base with a pair of long arms ending in a pair of grasping mitten like hands.
>The silver piping framing the crest on the beast’s quivering stomach makes its entire lower half seem like a gaping maw waiting to swallow you Spike and Twilight whole.
>You stumble back to your feet as the beasts head squishes into a bulbous spherical shape and its sad eyes twist into a tortured expression of abject despair.
“You don’t scare me you tubby piece of sh-“
>Your taunt is cut short as the beast extends its arms, bellowing as a jagged crystalline sword of ice appears in its right claw.
>At the same time a blazing shield of flame bursts into existence across the beast’s right side and a flowing cloak of crackling electricity shrouds the monster’s body like some kind of royal mantle.
“-shit”
>you finish as spike gulps nervously.
“We still got this little guy. There are two of us and only one of him.”
>You say as much for yourself as for Spike as you get ready to strike.
>”Y-Yeah, we can take this chump!”
>Spike’s voice waivers for a moment before he clenches his fists and shouts defiantly at the giant corrupt sprite.
>Status
Anon
HP: 22/22
Spike

Fire Scrapper: HP 0/25 Rekt
Bruiser~ Full Cloth : HP 45/45
>>
Ok have spike fire breath the bruiser from a distance for as much damage as possible, let's get a little creative by sweeping its short legs with the detangler, while its distracted by spike for the moment.
>>
>>29377191
Anon should hit first. If the mantle's like the Blizzard Bulwark Twiggles showed us, then Spike would be more effective with it off.
>>
>>29377212
The mantle is the same thing that the thunder unversed has been doing the same time. It does however have a fire bulwark up and a blizzard blade.
>>
>>29377226
And disentangling the blizzard blade will do diddly dick, since it can regenerate the blade and attack in one turn, correct?
>>
>>29377191
Shouldn't we try to whack the fire shield off, first? If we can dispel it, then it'll either have to risk losing the ice sword to block or take the brunt of Spike's fire breath. Don't know how well the detangler will work on the shield though...
>>
>>29377309
Now that it has multiple spells it can only refresh one at a time as a bonus action.
>>
>>29377310
>>29377371
Is it possible to hit the fire bulwark and the electric mantle in one swing? That way it'd have to choose between the two.
>>
>>29377541
A full swing would allow you to do what you're trying to do.
>>
>>29377629
Since we're only going against one opponent here, the full swing should help us stay on the offensive. With Spike using fire breath afterwards, of course.
>>
>>29376925
If he does it because he thinks it looks cool but stays as chipper as ever, I'll love this CYOA.

>>29377131
Yo Naminenon/Xionon, draw Spike hitting with the FALCON PUNCH and I'll love you forever.

>>29377147
Not sure what "Full Cloth" means. I was expecting more among the lines of, say, Black Bruise.

>>29377756
Also, this.
>>
Let's have spike get behind it to attack while we distract/hit it from the front.
>>
>>29378690
This is an idea I can get behind. Or Spike can get behind, anyway.

>>29377131
No no no don't blame yourself, Twilight. You didn't do anything wrong. You'll never do anything wrong, I know it.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 960x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 960x771px
>>29378507
Full Cloth is a reference to the crossbone gundam. They called its final fully equipped form gundam crossbone full cloth
>>
>>29379248
>>29378507
It's called this because of the big armor/thruster mantel getup it gets in this form. And because this unversed shares some visual similarities with the thunder cloak and the big jagged ice sword it got the same title. Though Black Bruise is a good name and it's what you might have got if I didn't have /m/ on the brain last night.
>>
File: anon-cut-transparent.png (34KB, 314x208px) Image search: [Google]
anon-cut-transparent.png
34KB, 314x208px
>>29376386
You mean like that?
>>
>>29379271
Black Bruiser*, excuse me. I came up with it because of Black Mages using the three elements and all that. Aero and Quake don't count, fuckjaw.

>>29379456
Now do a "just got hit" face and a "low HP" face.
>>
>>29379456
Precisely like that, thank you kindly.
>>
I'm going to be incommunicado out in some wildlife preserve for a few hours. See you cats when I get back to civilization.
>>
>>29379851
dont go and get eaten by lions or whatever
>>
>>29379487
I'll try it after finishing all previous wip pics

>>29378507
I finished his hud with xion's help already first time drawing Spike for both of us, heh, can try to do his badass punch from above too. Or you mean literal falcon punch, not related to our boss fight?

>>29376925
That's for Yen to decide. And Rarirty, I guess?
>>
File: gureato.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
gureato.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>29380396
Nice.
>>
>>29380396
This looks rad as hell, man. Speaking of character portraits and how people look, I'm cool with us keeping Green Face Anon for the whole adventure, myself: It's part of how I feel like he fits into the world, and it's definitely how I picture him. No huge objections if he does wind up with a real face, but I'm pretty okay with him being blank, too.
>>
>>29380746
He definitely has a real face under that mask, and it's up to you guys as to if you want to keep using it or not. After all you did buy the anti freak out kit. That said I think Anon with holes torn in his mask would make a great HP critical portrait.
>>
>>29380908
I'll remember that
>>
>>29380908
I mean, there's no need to wear the mask during the gala, but I like the idea of keeping it as part of the battle attire. Maybe even using it for the Drives.

As for Anon's skin color, I dunno. I feel like picking one would kill some of the ambiguity. I'll leave it to you, boss.
>>
File: IMG_0035.png (698KB, 800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.png
698KB, 800x3600px
Is this a good compromise? He's still ambiguous but clearly has some features, kinda like flutters with her hair obscuring her face
>>
>>29381328
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>29381328
perfect
>>
>>29381328
That comic is actually what I had in mind when I decided to go with a masked Anon. So I think I'll probably just leave his face ambiguous and never actually describe the whole thing at once.
>>
Man, if taking care of puppies and working on magical experiments is this exciting, just imagine what'll happen when the two cook for us.

Probably blow up the damn planet.
>>
>>29380396
The badass punch. I called it the Falcon Punch because it was equally hype.
>>
>>29380977
Hopefully our Ugly Away from Dapper Dan's will make a mask unnecessary, but I'm sure we'll bring it along just in case, so nopony has to make a Sanity check.

Sora's clothes changed to fit the world he was in, I wonder if our mask will too?
>>
>>29383511
They only drastically changed when he went to a place that either humans stood out too much or couldn't live otherwise.
>>
>>29383511
>>29383556
Not to give anything away too soon but I certainly have some fun mask variants in mind.
>>
>>29383902
Hey, Yen, I was wondering something. Is it possible for either the enemy or us to be stuck in a constant juggle like some of the games?
>>
>>29381328
I love the bear hug panel
>>
>>29383919
at this point of the game no, later on you may be grateful that you have second chance and once more.
>>
>>29378690
>>29378739
on the subject of spike getting behind the foe, do you want him to sneak around or just get behind it for flanking purposes?
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (61KB, 415x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
61KB, 415x414px
>>29383919
I assume it'll be like the instance where we were suspended in air in the dream sequence, fast moments followed by a series of quick decisions.
>pic related
>>
>>29383988
Wait, Spike getting behind the Unversed was part of the plan? I'd say go for the second one: one-turn sneak won't be as effective as flanking imo.
>>
>>29384006
well we had two votes for spike use fire breath after anon full swings and two votes for have spike flank the boss while we attack. I was going mix them together and full swing with anon and have spike get behind the boss to blast him with his flame breath. then the two of you will be set to flank the shit out of this guy.
>>
>>29384020
Sounds like a plan to me dude.
>>
>>29384020
That sounds good to me, I just never noticed the flanking until now.
>>
>>29384030
>>29384031
just a heads up, this plan is going to involve both you and spike delaying your action until after the unversed. that's a permanent change in initiative. which means it will act ahead of you next round. y'all cool with that?
>>
File: bruiser concept art.png (25KB, 120x117px) Image search: [Google]
bruiser concept art.png
25KB, 120x117px
>>29377147
“Okay Spike, get in position to rock this tubbo from behind while I distract him”
>”You sure you want to do that big guy? I mean you aren’t exactly the sturdiest guy I know.”
>Spike asks; his nervous tone betraying the determined look on his face as you wind up with the detangler.
“Trust me little buddy, I got this.”
>You flash the little dragon a thumbs up and he nods in agreement as he scampers behind the massive creature.
“Okay big man, lets dance”
>You feel a devil may care grin spread across your face as your fingers drum the haft of your anti-magic rod.
>The massive creature bellows as it bounds forward answering your challenge.
>It moves far faster than a beast that fat has any right to, almost as though its body were made of rubber as it’s in your face in a flash its massive frozen sword glinting in the dim light of the lab.
>You try to parry the blow and shatter the blade as it comes at you but the creature is too fast for you and the blade hits home, ripping at your chest as it shreds your shirt.
>The blade steams as a droplets of blood bounce off the super chilled weapon, but you grit your teeth and play through the pain.
“Not bad, but it’s our turn now”
>You spit your words through clenched teeth before you swing hard and wide with the detangler.
“One!”
>The anti-magic lighting rod swings true, sailing through the monsters shield banishing it back to the magical ether in an errant twist of flame.
“Two!”
>You shout as the weapon keeps going, crashing through the monsters electrical shroud forcing it to sputter and die as the detangler unravels the spell holding it together.
“Three!”
>You crow as the heavy steel rod crashes into the beast’s bulbous head, you try to keep on going to smash the ice sword that just sliced you up like a filet o’fish but the beasts bulky frame puts an end to your streak.
>>
File: final mix color swap.png (81KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
final mix color swap.png
81KB, 257x250px
>>29384415
“Well, three out of four ain’t bad.”
>You say with a smirk as you pull back your weapon only to see a certain diminuative purple dragon pop up out behind the beast.>”Make that Four for Four big guy!”
>Spike shouts as he breathes deep and unleashes a torrent of flame that washes over the massive rogue sprite.
>It turns and tries to shelter itself from the blaze behind its sword, only for the weapon to melt uselessly before the tiny dragon’s fury
“Holy shit Spike! I never knew you were that badass!”
>You shout at the little dragon as you peek around the smoking monster.
>”Aw shucks, it wasn’t that cool.”
>The little dragon says obvious forced modesty and a shit eating grin as he rubs the back of his head.
>”I only roasted it from across the room, any dragon could ha-“
>Unfortunately his humble brag is cut short as the Unversed bellows furiously at the little dragon, slamming its big meaty claws together challenging the baby drake.
Anon
Spike

Black Bruiser: HP 29/45
>>
>>29384450
Ow.

Anon should focus on evasion, since a bad hit could ohko. Have Spike get a hit in.
>>
>>29342490
Quick thing, Yen.

>You console Ace with a sigh and turn to head down towards Davenport’s to pick up those sunglasses you saw yesterday.

By this point we've already boughtthe sunglasses. What do you want me to do with this sentence?
>>
>>29384684
Oh yeah I changed the order you hit the shops in. In the first two cuts of that scene you went to Time Turner's first.

Change it to
-turn to head off to Twilight's library.

Everything before turn can stay the same.
>>
>>29384560
We do still have a hi potion on hand if we want to pop that.
>>
>>29384776
I know it sounds petty of me, but that's our only healing item left. If that 9 damage wasn't a crit, then popping our only healing item now would be wasteful imo.
>>
>>29384791
It was ten damage and I can confirm it was not a crit.
>>
>>29384837
So, on one hand, an unlucky hit will kill us probably.

On the other, using our remaining Hi-Potion feels like a waste if the Bruiser can just swing us down again.
>>
We have it from both sides and spike has its attention so it's backside is wide open for the moment, hitting it blindly will extend the length of the fight, maybe a blow to the chrome dome would stun it if we go for an overhead swing, and despite its large size it's much lighter than it looks. So sweeping its legs is possible if not tricky to pull off.
>>
>>29384931
We're in a room full of magical tools and potions and shit. We should try and look for a first aid kit or something. Or maybe we could build some kind of pseudo spell while spike distracts it.
>>
File: Totally not anon's hud extended.png (43KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
Totally not anon's hud extended.png
43KB, 640x334px
>>29379487
Okay, finished it before cinderwolf, keytar and that "tear" gem. Have fun
>>
>>29385038
I agree with this, Spike has a lot of defense and health (natural armor and his size bonus, assuming this thing is Large-sized which I'm pretty sure it is), let him tank for a turn or two while we try to contribute some damage. I'm fine with trying to trip it or otherwise impede its ability to actually hurt Spike, rather than just blasting it with damage, but we want to finish this quickly so it doesn't turn its focus back on us.

Let's try to go high and crack this dude's skull, maybe get him leaned over, that way Spike doesn't have to climb a ladder to deal damage?
>>
>>29385038
>>29385721
I guess this is fine. And from what it looks like, the Bruiser's Bulwark, Mantle, and Blade are all deactivated, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
>>
>>29386214
Even if not, I'm guessing bringing those spells back up costs it a turn (except for the weapon summons). So, hopefully it will either be busy trying to re-buff, or it'll forego the buffs, leaving us open to deal damage. Also, Spike's damage isn't elemental other than his fire breath, so the Bulwark spells are less effective now, they're hopefully just AC boosts that we can negate with our attacks.

Biggest concern I have is Spike possibly having an Ice weakness, which that sword could exploit and that we don't have a reliable counter to. Maybe if it proves to be an issue we can try crippling its hand? Or if we can figure anything out about its mana flow, we could stop it from casting at all.

I'm betting, though, that a team-up attack bursting this thing down will wind up being the best course of action: it can't do damage if it's too busy being dead.
>>
ghostbump
>>
Can't wait for spike to get something similar to Goofy's MP gift.
>>
>>29387104
If he even gets it at all
>>
File: 250px-Large_Body_KHX.png (49KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Large_Body_KHX.png
49KB, 250x221px
>>29384415
>>29384450
So is this the Unversed version of the Large Body Heartless?
>>
>>29387843
Thematically yes. However unlike large bodys, fat bandits and defenders the bruiser is not invulnerable from the front.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x197px
>>29387843
>>29387896
Really the tank toppler is closer to the large body family than the bruiser is in terms of mechanics. See the bruiser can be attacked from any direction, the only thing discouraging a frontal assault is the fact that most attacks come from the front.

The tank toppler on the other hand has direct mechanics that punish you for head on attacks. While it is not invulnerable like the large body family it does inflate any time it is struck untill finally it becomes invulnerable and shoots arround the area smashing into shit as it deflates. In order to avoid this you Attack it from behind hitting its pressure release valve.
>>
>tfw Yen got eaten by a lion or something

Good adventure, guys.
>>
>>29388753
As it happens being eaten by a mountain lion was an actual possibility out on the ATV tour today. Not a big possibility but still. That said, sorry about the general silence today and over the last week but I fly back home tomorrow and after that we can resume buisness as usual.
>>
File: You just got a.png (15KB, 252x102px) Image search: [Google]
You just got a.png
15KB, 252x102px
>>29384450
“Get ready Spike it’s coming your way!”
>You shout as the temperature in the room drops and Twilight’s horn flashes blue the monster calls a new blizzard blade into existence before bounding towards the baby dragon.
>Spike raises his arms to block the blade hurtling towards him but the beast has too much mass and momentum behind it for Spike to keep at bay as a sweeping blow catches the little dragon and sends him sailing back into an errant stack of books.
>”I’m okay… I think.”
>You hear the muffled voice of your little buddy proclaim as his frost coated arm pops out of the pile of books bearing a thumbs up.
>Okay or not you’re ready to deal this thing some much deserved retribution for your little buddy as you charge towards the beasts turned back.
>Using a chair as a stepping stone you leap into the air and bring the detangler crashing down on the monster’s head like the right hand of god sending it reeling from the blow.
“He’s all yours spike!”
>You shout as the baby drake capitalizes on your momentum and bursts out of the pile of stray books.
>The hunched over beast provides an easy target as spike cocks his fist back and unleashes a devastating right hook, his arms still coated with a slowly melting layer of frost from the monster’s attack.
>The monster stumbles back drunkenly, still reeling after the pair of successive devastating blows to the head.
“You hangin’ in there little man?”
>Concern leaking into your voice as you look down at the damaged scales being revealed between the melting frost on Spikes arms.
>”I’ll be fine big guy; we got him on the ropes. Besides if I back out now who’s going to make this fatty pay for all the extra work I’m gonna have to do cleaning this place.”
“Fair enough buddy.”
>You say with an involuntary grin as the two of you prepare for the next clash.

>STATUS
Anon
Spike
HP: 24/37

Black Bruiser: HP 12/45
>>
>>29385403
Totaly dig the variants for spike and anon's huds by the way. I was actually going to use the Spike just got rocked image for >>29389023 but I felt like focusing on the sweet crit Anon got in was the better way to go.

also I don't know how to cut out the just took damage part and maintain transparency
>>
>>29389023
I think this calls for a double whammy: Anon takes the blade side while Spike goes for the unprotected side.

Are we able to attack before the Bruiser, or will it have time to activate another thing?
>>
>>29389023
Time to finish him while he is dizzy. And after that hug the hell out of probably too terrified Twiggles (and save her smile by any means!)
>>
>>29389068
You had the initiative but in order to do the full swing you sacrificed it. That said you brained it pretty good. 17 damage straight to the dome. It might be too loopy to set up a spell.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVmlVKJ7KAQ
>>
>>29389058
I think there's an option in Paint to set a color as transparent? Or you could do so with another image editor like IrfanView, I imagine.

>>29389068
I feel like the better choice here might be to try to knock it prone, so Spike can ensure as much damage as possible. I think 12 damage is well within our range with Spike's help, and we should finish this before it has a chance to put either of us in the red; its damage is pretty constant, so two more hits could put us dangerously close.
>>
>>29389499
So go for the legs, then? If we miss, that'll be two potential enchantments and an guaranteed blizzard blade looking for a reason.
>>
>>29389499
Both the Detangler and spike's fists roll on a d6. Then with strength mods the two of you together do 3 damage before you touch the dice. So collectively your max damage is 15 and your minimum is 5.

That's presuming you don't do any maneuvers or team up attacks that increase your damage.
>>
>>29389671
By team up attacks, do you mean focused fire, or something like Oscar's all out dog pile?
>>
>>29389832
Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
https://youtu.be/F5qO-U5LDT8
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 640x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 640x864px
>>29389832
I mean come up with some crazy shit and I'll figure out the rolls to make it happen. For example you throw spike in the air so he can get altitude for a rider kick and then smack the bruiser as spike hits. You aren't restricted to basic attacks here.
>>
>>29389896
>>29389857 makes me hard. Spike might be shorter than us, but there's books and shit he can jump off of to make this double lariat happen.
>>
>>29389957
Do you want a double lariat from opposite directions or both going the same way? Opposite is going to be a bit harder to pull off since one of you is going to have to get behind it again. It stumbled off to the left and the two of you are regrouped again.
>>
>>29390209
If we toss Spike over the Bruiser's head, would we be able to pull of the double lariat?

Also, would the Bruiser get an attack of opportunity if we did that?
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>29390209
>>29390300
If that puts our little buddy at risk, how about we go for a straight stab to his gut, and after our hit, we brace for Spike to use us as a springboard to go for the coup de grace? "We call that a lay-up; know what comes after a lay-up?"

>"A Spike!"
>>
>>29390385
God dammit, Carlos. I'll put my vote to this, if only for that wonderful pun.
>>
>>29390385
Add another vote for the Carlos
>>
>>29390385
Count me in too I love to end a fight on a good pun.
>>
>>29390385
Looks like we're going for the layup. I dig it baby I dig it. I'm headed for the airport now, hopefully I'll have something for you by the time I reach Huston. Catch you cats on the flip.
>>
>>29358840
>>29359074
"A keytar given by your closest friend. You still can't play it well. How did she even played it with hooves?"
>>
>>29392939
For a mish-mash of crystals and plastic, this thing's fairly sturdy.

I wonder if we'll be able to keep the detangler after this? It's situational, but it excels at what it does.
>>
>>29392939
Yeeee, son! I'm almost a little sad we can't make this an actual keyblade. Ah well, it's still our trusty Cinder Wolf destroyer. I love the mental image of us clobbering it and the synth just letting out a forlorn widdly-whonk to accentuate the hit.
>>
>>29393146
>can't make this an actual keyblade
Just find a similarly looking keychain, going by KH world logic?
>>
>>29393146
>implying this wouldn't evolve into our version of the oathkeeper keyblade.
>>
>>29393403
What's our Wooden Sword, then? The Parasprite Swatter?
>>
>>29393912
Technically speaking there are lots of "wooden swords" to find in ponyville. The parasprite swatter, the keytar, and the detangler are three of them.
>>
>>29394559
Dev notes time. there's a different "wooden sword" for each of the mane 6 you might have ended up with. You currently have access to Pinkie's and Twilight's in addition a bonus one. Since the others are still out there to find I'll refrain from revealing their identities
>>
>>29394856
Should we draw bookpon's stuff too then? Tho I'm unsure how "detangler" looks like...
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (26KB, 408x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
26KB, 408x409px
The best example that I can think of was the bloodborne weapon in pic related
>>
>>29395131
Picture a closed umbrella with no cloth and a more sword length handle. then give it a double heilx of copper wire containing the umbrella skeleton and attach a gem at the tip.

Though my original design was a two and a half foot long collapsible riot baton wrapped in copper wire with a gemstone tip.
>>
>>29395216
that's actually pretty close too, the primary differences being no big metal head and the wire coil along the length isn't as tightly wound.
>>
>>29395225
Not going to be able to get this post out, in time unfortunately. plane is boarding in five minutes.

Its a shame too because the dicemade blessed this clash to unfold in a particularly badass way.
>>
>>29395256
Have a safe flight, then.
>>
>>29395256
Hopefully it's climactic in our favor, but even if it's us getting the heart kicked straight out of our chest, it sounds like it's going to be hype.
>>
>>29395612
They never brought back that heart game over after the first one, did they?

Wonder why?
>>
>>29395256
Holy fuck my grammar is a wreck in this post.

That said, thank you >>29395393 it's good to be back in familiar territory. Just need to go collect my car and before long I'll be back home and writing again.

>>29396012
I think it's because they introduced canonical defeat and continues through king mickey. Though I've never seen official word on it.
>>
>>29396620
Assuming I'm asleep when we get the option to do this, but I'm voting to hug the shit out of Twiggles and reassuring her that this isn't her fault.
>>
>>29396620
I'm finally back in my regular digs and we're gonna get the end of this fight banged out before I crash. Probably not much further because flying is a bitch and I'm running on caffeine and fumes.

That said tomorrow I'm off so get ready for a big update day.

>>29397364
speaking of that update hugging twiggles is certainly something we can arrange and i doubt anyone has an objection to that plan. If you have anything specific you guys want to say to her let me know.
>>
>>29397414
After we make sure she's okay we should ask her what went wrong with the spell, worried about Twi because she usually doesn't mess up spells.
>>
>>29389023
>The Bruiser staggers to its feet and snowflakes begin to swirl around it as it attempts to summon a full set of Blizzard regalia.
>But the gathering frost breaks as the beast tries and fails to shake off the lingering after effects of the devastating blow the two of you just dealt directly to its dome.
>The concussed beast bellows in frustration as it hurls its icy blade at Spike, sending its super chilled weapon spinning through the air leaving a trail of condensed vapor in its wake.
>Spike is more than ready for the monster’s sloppy attack and the little dragon knocks the blade from the air with ease.
>The Icy blade clatters to the ground at your feet, and the sound of ice plinking against the labs stone floor sounds unmistakably like the sound of opportunity knocking.
“Spike follow my lead!”
>You shout ripping off your tattered shirt and use it to wrap your hands before picking up the frozen blade.
“Let’s see if you can take it as well as you dish it out big man!”
>You shout as you charge towards the lumbering beast struggling to maintain control of the oversized icy blade.
>But maintain control you do as the concused monstrosity fails to stager away from you and you crash into it at full speed.
>An unearthly shriek escapes the overgrown sprite as you drive the jagged slab of ice deep into the bruiser’s blubbery form.
"Hey fatty, we call this move a lay-up; know what comes after a lay-up?"
You groan through clenched teeth as you brace yourself over the massive frozen blade buried in the creature’s stomach and your ears are filled with the sound of purple scaled feet running towards you.
>”A...”
> you wince as the baby dragon uses your back as a springboard sending him flying up towards the beast’s jaw.
>”SPIKE!”
>The little dragon roars as he connects with the most beautiful rising uppercut you’ve ever witnessed in your life.
“Sick… shoryuken…senpai…”
>You mumble as your grip fails you and you collapse to the ground
>>
>>29397675
Status
>Anon
HP: 6/22
>Spike
HP: 24/37

Black Bruiser
HP: -7/45
>>
File: sad book horse.png (165KB, 1000x944px) Image search: [Google]
sad book horse.png
165KB, 1000x944px
>>29397675
>As you collapse the beast is consumed from within by a roaring black flame and it’s jagged crystalline blade vanishes along with it.
>”Woah, are you okay big guy? Let me go grab the first aid kit!”
>Now that the threat has passed alarm creeps back into spikes voice, the fear only made worse by getting a good look at the slash across your chest for the first time.
>As spike skitters over to a pile of debris and starts rooting through it for the first aid kit Twilight begins to stir.
>You are Twilight Sparkle, and the last few minutes all seem like a blur.
>You remember something going wrong with your sprite spell but everything after that is like a bad poison joke trip.
>You have a vauge recollection of Anon and Spike fighting some kind of huge monster but that couldn’t possibly be…
>Why is Anon on the ground?
>Why is he bleeding!
>Celestia’s mane he and Spike did fight some kind of monster!
>You lost control of the spell and now he’s on the ground bleeding!
>This is all your fault!
”Oh my gosh Anon I’m so sorry this is all my-“
>You gallop up to Anon tears welling up in your eyes as you try to apologize before a boop on the snoot cuts you off.
>>
>>29397696
>You are Anon and Twilight’s is standing over you crying.
>”Oh my gosh Anon I’m so sorry this is all my-“
>Not while I’m protecting smiles you don’t
>you think to yourself as you boop the silly book horse, cutting off her tearful apology.
“Hey; this is not your fault. Don’t ever think that.”
>You say as you wrap an arm around her neck and pull Twilight in for a side hug.
“Accidents happen, besides it was my choice to fight so this is all on me.”
>You say as you gesture at your chest with your free hand
“Plus it’s not even that big a deal spike will be here soon to patch me up good as new!”
>You grin enthusiastically as you thump yourself on the chest only to wince from the sudden impact
“I could have thought that through better but my point stands, this isn’t your fault!”
>You huff stubbornly as the little librarian fights back a giggle and a smile peaks through her tear stained cheeks.
>Smile…protected.
>Is the last thought you remember thinking before blacking out.
>>
File: son of a bitch.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
son of a bitch.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
>>29397675
>tfw you forgot the arrows on a line but you're already two posts in when you notice and you can't change it.
>>
>>29397708
We got a hug in. Good. Crying ponies need to be hugged immediately.
>>
>>29397687
Oh if you're wondering why you took damage, it's because you used your torso as a springboard while you had a pretty gnarly chest wound. It's not like your abdominal cavity has been hacked open but if it weren't for magic your ass would need some serious stitches after this.

that said this was a sick move and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.
>>
File: say_goodnight_gracie.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
say_goodnight_gracie.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>29397675
And that's how it's fuckin' done, baby. That was goddamned badass!

>>29397708
I mean, Twi's emotions definitely made that spell go crazy, but I'm guessing emotions affecting a spell's basic behavior is either exceedingly rare or completely untested, so it's not like she could've known anyway.

Hope we're not out too long, can't keep Rarara waiting with that suit... she might want to put a self-repair spell on it (or give us a red shirt so when we bleed all over it it's not so noticeable)
>>
>>29397708
Man, these early fights are ending up pretty close, since we've got no healing and like one potion.
>>
File: Sketch3517391.png (60KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch3517391.png
60KB, 768x1024px
>>29395216
>>29395221
Something like that?

And to not miss anything: wolfie, green gem, detangler and Spike's badassness left to draw?
>>
>>29398639
I like it. Thank you.

I think so, for the most part. Don't push yourself too hard, mate.
>>
>>29398654
Sorry already did, say thanks to xion. Three things left (and ~80 posts for that thread left)
>>
>>29398639
I was the one who asked for the Wolfgem, you can take that one off the pile unless you yourself have a burning desire to draw it; I'll just hold that request until we see what it gets made into, 'cause I bet that's going to be way more interesting visually.
>>
>>29398639
>>29398882
Looks pretty sick to me.

In other news, as per usual on my day off I've slept far later than is appropriate. I'm gonna go grab food and then I'll get to work advancing the plot.
>>
>>29398882
For the record, both this and the keytar are WAY cooler than any variant of the Wooden Sword in the games. They feel less like toys and more like actual improvised weapons, which is awesome.
>>
>>29399622
>Wooden Sword
>less like toys and more like actual improvised weapons

That was kinda the point in game, it was a useless kids toy of random kid against real threat. Fitting character, his age and making it easier for player to get that "nope, can't do real fight with some kind of a toy". Still, our cyoa "swords" fitting our situations and chars too, which is really cool
>>
>>29399533
Sorry for the delay, lunch turned into lunch and errands but I should be back home soon. All I need to do now is go pick up my dog from where he was boarding and we'll be good to go.
>>
>>29400478
How's your awoo doing?
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 750x1334px
>>29400629
The awoo is doing quite well and he appologises for any delay caused on his behalf.
>>
>>29400939
No worries Iggy, we're a patient lot. Glad your doggo's safe and comfortable back home, as are you.
>>
Quick evening bump
>>
>>29400939
Yo Yen... Y'all right?
>>
>>29402790
sorry, I've been having a hard time getting back into the swing of out of combat writing. But I've got my momentum going now and have about 6 or so posts worth of content. I wanted to get through the next scene too before I posted but I'm kind of at a natural break between scenes so I'll go ahead and throw up what I have.
>>
>>29402874
daymn son
>>
>>29397708
>You wake up sitting propped up against a shelf as twilight bandages your various cuts and scrapes while spike passes her fresh gauze from the first aid kit.
>Man if I passed out and ruined all at smile saving I just did I’m going to be super pissed.
>You think to yourself as you look down at the gash in your chest only to find it completely healed up.
“Oh hey, my gaping chest wound is gone. Far out.”
>You mutter as you trace the smooth skin where the wound used to be.
>”That’s the third time you’ve said that Anon, are you sure you’re okay?”
>Concern obvious in Twilight’s voice as she drops the bandage she’s levitating and shines a light in your eyes checking for pupil response.
“Uh… yeah, still a little loopy I guess. It’s nothing to worry about.”
>You say dismissively as you shield your eyes from the light.
>Better not to let on that you have no idea what’s transpired over the last few minutes, after all you’ve had worse blackouts drinking. No need to worry twilight and spike over nothing.
“So the experiment is taken care of, what’s next on the agenda?”
>You stand up and dust yourself off as you look around the trashed lab and discover the tattered ruins of your shirt.
>You realize that a fresh mask might be a priority as well when you reach down to pick yours up only to find it riddled with holes and scorch marks after the day’s excitement.
“Man Rarity really isn’t going to be happy when I show her these.”
>You say with a sigh as you gather up the haggard remains of your clothing.
>”Actually Anon I think I can help you with that.”
>Twilight’s magical aura envelops your ruined clothing and in a matter of moments the destroyed garments are as good as new, freshly pressed, and smell ever so faintly of lavender.
>>
File: shut your big mouth spike.png (929KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shut your big mouth spike.png
929KB, 1280x720px
>>29402929
>”Mending was actually one of the first spells I learned on my own; I’ve always been a little accident prone when it comes to magic and it seemed prudent to learn how to pick up after my mistakes.”
>Twilight blushes as a she paws at the floor trying nervously to hide sheepish half smile.
“Well you know what they say, experience is just the name we give our mistakes”
>You smile back at the little purple librarian as you tousle her mane.
“I’m still going to need to swing by Rarity’s though, I need to go pick up my tux for the gala tomorrow.”
>You say as you pull on your newly restored shirt that’s still warm to the touch as though you had just pulled It fresh out of the dryer.
“Do you guys want me to help clean up around here before I hit the road?”
>”Aw sweet big guy that would be a huge hel-“
>”Thanks, but we’ve got it under control.”
>Twilight says with a nervous grin as she clamps a hoof over the baby dragon’s mouth, cutting him off.
>“But if it’s not too much trouble would you mind coming back once you’re done over at Rarity’s?”
>”Pinkie and I have been having a little disagreement over who’s the better cook and we’d really appreciate it if you’d be the judge.”
>Spike finally manages to pull Twilight’s hoof out of his mouth and chimes in
>”Besides, free food’s the least we can do for you after today’s mess. Hey watch the bruises!”
>He shouts surprised as Twilight pops the little dragon in the arm, a nervous grin still plastered across her face.
>”Shut up spike!”
>You barely manage to catch her whispering through gritted teeth.
>>
File: absoultely nothing wrong here.png (190KB, 748x1069px) Image search: [Google]
absoultely nothing wrong here.png
190KB, 748x1069px
>>29402960
“Well, I’ve never been one to turn down a free meal soooooo why not.”
>You make a big show of contemplating your decision before finally agreeing.
>As you agree twilight’s nervous grin is replaced by a real one.
>“Excellent, spike if you’d get started down here I’ll show Anon up to the door.”
>Twilight leads you up the stairs back up to the library proper as the little dragon mutters away behind you.
>”Stupid fat monster, knew I was gonna have to clean this all up myself, should have punched it harder…”
>Until eventually Spike’s grousing fades from ear shot and you re-enter the library proper where you discover Ace snoozing away curled up in a chair.
“Some comrade in arms you turned out to be.”
>You say with a sarcastic smile as you scoop up the sleeping pup and make your way to the door.
>"Anon I'm... I'm so sorry about today. If I hadn't been trying to show off none of this would have happened."
>Twilight says dejectedly as you reach for the door forcing you to stop and turn around.
“Don’t beat yourself up about what happened today, it's not like you knew the spell was going to go haywire. that's what experiments and practical tests are all about, working out bugs"
>you say as you wrap Twilight in one last one armed hug before you go.
"Besides, we’ll figure out what went wrong with the spell and get it working right in no time”
>You say as you turn around again and stoop down to open the door.
>As you do the smallest expression of panic flickers across Twilight’s features
>”Y-yeah, I’m sure we will. See you later tonight!”
>Twilight says as she waves you out the door.
“Well buddy lets go see a mare about a suit”
>you say to the sleepy puppy as the two of you head out into Ponyville.
>>
>>29403004
>You are Twilight sparkle and as much as you hate rushing Anon out the door you really didn’t want him following that line of questioning.
>You’ve been over and over the incident since you regained consciousness and while you can’t remember most of what went on while the spell was out of control, the last thing you do remember is feeling intensely jealous of Pinkie Pie.
>And that’s the last thing you want Anon to know.
“Spike! I need you upstairs!”
>”But what about the lab?”
>The confusion obvious on the little dragon’s face as he trudges up the steps.
“Your previous task takes priority”
>Twilight says as she marches into the kitchen where half crushed garlic, freshly washed lettuce, tomatoes and onions are strewn about.
“After that mess in the lab we’re running short on time.”
>The librarian pulls a frying pan out from under the stove as she throws open the refrigerator with her magic.
>Twilight pulls on what looks like a medical mask as she looms over a package sitting ominously on its own empty shelf in the fridge.
“We need to make the best burger Anon has ever tasted.”
>>
File: Pinkie dreams of sushi.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie dreams of sushi.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>29403020
>You are Pinkie Pie and Its taken all day but you think you’ve totally got this one in the bag.
“I know the ultimate cake was a false start gummy but I think this is will be even better!”
>You beam as the little gator stares at you while you roll and pack your creation.
“Besides the scaffolding alone would have taken weeks to prepare, there’s no way we would have had it done in time”
>You say as your knife delicately glides through your ingredients.
“The real genius move was realizing Anon has been trying to eat right and talking to Bulk about what would be the best meal to help him out.”
>you say as you continue to assemble your special treat
“For an omnivore like Anon you want protein for maximum gains, and the best way to do that is fish, YEAH!”
>You flex as you imitate Bulk Biceps for your alligator sous chef, complete with comically deep voice.
“All I need to do then was learn the best way to prepare it.”
>you say as you set a bright red slice of salmon on top of a tightly packed brick of rice.
“You know we’re really going to need to thank Hanzo san down at the in little Japone for showing us how to prepare this the traditional neighponese way.”
>You say with a satisfied smile as you look down at the tray of colorful rolls complete with a collection of candy rolls for desert.
“Yeah I think Sushi is going to be a real winner.”
>>
>>29402929
>>29402960
>>29403004
>>29403020
>>29403033
Hm I guess make that five posts worth.

Anyway we're heading towards the climax of this world. there's not that much left to go now before things hit the fan. Hope your bodies are prepared.
>>
>>29403057
my body is always ready Yen
>>
>>29403020
>>29403033
>tfw I was right

God dammit, Twiggles. You're breaking my heart here.

>>29403057
The only thing I'm not prepared for is the next choice. We'll make the right choice, I believe, but it's difficult to see the right choice right now.
>>
>>29403258
silly anon the answer is clear its the burger.......right?
>>
>>29403417
All I'm saying is that if we decide on our winner from a meme, I'm going to be rather upset.

I'll accept the decision, but I'll be rather upset.
>>
>>29403630
im just shitpostin friend its just as you say a meme
>>
>>29403630
Still, that's OOC knowledge. I need to stop thinking about that kinda shit. Anon doesn't know that Spike was cutting cooking materials, and Twiggles is cooking as well, so I'll give this shit a chance.
>>
>>29403693
look on the bright side we are finally getting that burger it might not be a whopper but i dont know about you but ill take what i can get
>>
>>29403710
In b4 veggie burger abomination.
>>
Cookng contest bump
>>
Page nine bump. Don't you die on me now!
>>
>>29405614
Fast day, it seems.
>>
Okay folks back from work, I'm gonna get to writing and see what i can get done before I have to get to game night in a couple hours. I think I might be able to hammer out your interaction with Rarity now and get to the cook off later this evening once our tabletop group's activity draws to a close.
>>
>>29406142
No kidding about the speed there senpai
>>
>>29406424
Um, by rpg's logic everything you take stays with you until game specifically stated othervice, but it's not an rpg so... Did Twi took her detangler back when she patched us up (which would be pretty logical thing for her to do) or we have two "wooden swords" with different stats and abilities now (and if so, it's time to "scan" about them more!) ?
>>
>>29406424
well guys, I'm a faggot and didn't get this rarity scene done in time. I'll be back in a few hours and get some ground covered. In the meantime Is there anything you all want to talk to rarity about while you're there?

>>29407393
Twilight did take back the detangler while she was patching you up. that said it has identical stats to the keytar. It's a mostly mundane weapon that deals 1d6 damage. that said it does have those special anti magical properties. that ability is limited though because it destroys the magical matrix that magical constructs use to take form. basic spells that are raw expressions of mana the detangler doesn't really work on. So you can't rip apart a telekinetic field or dispel raw elemental magic.

[Spoiler] This anti magical property is what allowed you to damage the unversed twilight summoned. if you had used the keytar your attacks would have been much less effective if not entierly negated. It's important to note though the detangler would not work on a true unversed. it only worked on those unversed because they were dependent on twilight's spell.
>>
File: hurts to live.jpg (32KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
hurts to live.jpg
32KB, 640x510px
>>29407510
okay this is legit pissing me off. I know i put the spoiler tag on the end of that the second time and it still vanished. Fuck it it's not really important. Just call that image doubly appropriate.
>>
>>29407531
have you tried using ctrl S?
>>
>>29407543
I in fact have not. I'll try that next time.
>>
>>29407510
We should talk to her about the Gala and what her plans are. Perhaps get some dos and don'ts, since we'll already be a giant fanged ape in a pony party.
>>
>>29407607
Inb4 day long lecture about "How colts act properly in high society" starring fashion pone. Including how high you must turn your nose up (in all meanings) and how to do proper snobby laugh as a bonus
>>
File: 1476300801665.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476300801665.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
>>29407736
>mfw
>>
>>29407510
She's a pretty knowledgeable pony when it comes to rare gems, maybe we should show her the Wolf Gem and see if she has any opinions on it? I'd expect not, at least not yet, but it's worth asking her about.
>>
>>29408832
That sounds like a pretty solid plan to me familam.
>>
>>29408832
I like it better than 5 hours of horse etiquette.
>>
>>29408962
to be fair getting caught in a five hour horse etiquette lecture might allow us to avoid the cook off entirely.
>>
>>29407531
The problem is that you put in a capital S in [Spoiler]
Also, if you're not gonna end the post with non-spoilered words, you don't need to use the closing spoiler tag.
>>
File: fuck this gay earth.gif (271KB, 210x131px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.gif
271KB, 210x131px
>>29409376
>A capital S is the cause of this mess.
At least I'll know for next time I guess.
>>
>>29408832
On a related note, I guess this could also be a question for Twilight, but what makes a gem magical? What makes the gem on Twi's Detangler different than the gems on Rarara's dresses? If anything, that is.
>>
>>29409432
I would say the magic charged into the gem itself.

Assuming >>29398882 is accurate with the wiring, the detangler probably has a magical frequency charged into the gem that allows it to disrupt normal magic fields.

>>29409426
How was game night, boss?
>>
File: SUPER.png (748KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER.png
748KB, 1360x768px
>>29409432
On the subject of gems rarity can certainly tell you stuff about their properties and how they 're used for magic and so on.

>>29409442
Game night was pretty fun. We're playing tenra bansho zero and I'm playing a cyborg that is more or less barely legally distinct Franky from one piece. I really love playing a cyborg by the way, it lets me do fun bullshit like walk into a brothel to get information and mash go on my built in jam box and start grooving at the fancy courtesans as love machine plays from my torso. All while the face tries to do serious work.
>>
If your playing as Franky and the idea that you walked into a brothel and started a dance revolution reminds me of this fantasticly stupid scene
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_9uV09Kmic
>>
File: 16460.png (860KB, 1000x719px) Image search: [Google]
16460.png
860KB, 1000x719px
One more bump before bed.

Looks like the cook-off might have to be pushed into the next thread at this point.
>>
File: look who's back.jpg (209KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
look who's back.jpg
209KB, 1920x1200px
>>29403033
>You are Anon and you’ve just snapped back to reality finding yourself standing at the door to the Carousel Boutique as the sun dips lower and lower towards the horizon.
“Gotta love the way your mind wanders during a long walk like that eh buddy?”
>You muse idly, scratching the snoozing dane between his ears as you knock on the boutique’s ostentatious door.
>”I’m dreadfully sorry dear but we’ve closed early to prepare for the gala.”
>You can hear Rarity’s voice getting louder as she makes her way across the foyer to turn awy whatever last second customer is knocking at her door.
“In fact I’m departing to deliver a client’s gala ensemble as we speak so I’m afraid you’ll just have to wai-Anonymous, why speak of the devil.”
>Rarity appears at the door and her apologetic frown turns into a warm smile as she realizes who it is that’s knocking on her door.
>”Just the man I was going to- what’s this dear?
>Rarity stops mid-sentence when she notices the furry black bundle nestled in your arms.
>”Oh my, Fluttershy convinced you to get a pet didn’t she?”
>You notice the slightest cracks forming in Rarity’s normally calm, polite demeanor as she attempts to decide how to proceed.
“Sort of, how I ended up with Ace is actually a bit of a long story.”
>You reply hesitantly as the drowsy puppy perks up at the sound of his name before falling asleep again.
>”You do recall I have a cat don’t you darling?”
“He’s a good boy, he won’t cause any trouble, will you buddy?”
>Rarity still doesn’t look quite sure when she finally replies
>”It’s not him I’m worried about, but I’m sure he’ll be fine if he’s going to snooze like this the whole time.”
>>
File: carousel boutique interior day.jpg (105KB, 1185x674px) Image search: [Google]
carousel boutique interior day.jpg
105KB, 1185x674px
>>29410232
>With the issue resolved Rarity begins to beam once more.
>"Now I’ve kept you standing around in the street for far too long, please come inside darling.”
>The designer ushers you inside with a floating garment bag suspended in her pale blue aura.
>”Now then, are you ready for the unveiling of your wardrobe’s new pièce de résistance?”
>Rarity asks after she’s bustled you into a seat on the sofa, levitated a kettle of tea in from the kitchen, and set up a small array of spotlights focused on the garment bag revolving gently in midair in the center of the room.
“You know you really don’t need to do this with every new item you make for me right?”
>You grin as you sip your tea waiting for Rarity to get on with the show.
>”But what would be the fun in that darling?”
>Rarity winks as her horn flares to life and she casts the garment bag aside revealing a jet black tuxedo that practically shimmers in the brilliant light of spotlights the designer had scattered around the room.
>”A timeless classic tailored to your exact specifications, warm enough for the spring but cool enough for dancing with that special somepony.”
>Rarity extols the virtues of your new suit as she twists and turns it at every angle for you to admire her handiwork.
>”Yes darling I do believe this is my finest work yet!”
>Rarity says with a self-satisfied grin as she returns your new suit to its garment bag to the sound of your applause.
“Well you’ve certainly come a long way since the first suit you made for me”
>You agree as you think back to the bedazzled monstrosity that looked like it had escaped from a bad Elvis tribute show.
>”I still think the gemstones would have accentuated your eyes, at least they would have if you didn’t insist on wearing that mask all the time and put more care into your grooming.”
“Hey, I’m trying on that front at least.”
>You protest sullenly as you pull out the bundle from Dapper Dan’s shop.
>>
>>29410238
>As you do a glint of green catches your eye and you reach in to discover the Wolf’s Tear from earlier this morning.
>Somehow it feels like it’s been days since you picked this up
“Actually Rarity that reminds me of something. You’re a gem expert; do you think you can tell me anything about this?”
>You ask as you pull out the cool green gemstone and pass it over to the marshmallow unicorn.
>”Well at first glance I can tell you that this gem has an exquisite latticework”
“Latticework?”
>”Yes dear, the latticework of a gem’s crystalline structure makes it an ideal medium for storing magical energy or in truly exquisite cases entire spells.”
“So I could store some kind of spell in that gem?”
>You ask curiously as Rarity examines it more closely.
>”Well you could but it seems like it already has some kind of spell on it.”
>She explains as she looks through the gem.
>”It seems like this particular gem has some kind of vision enhancement spell imbued in it. I can see all the way to the far end of the shopping district”
>She says as she gazes out the window.
>”Best you hang on to it darling, I’m sure someone more experienced with such things could do something interesting with it. Perhaps Twilight?”
>Rarity suggests as she returns the gem to you and you return it to its safe spot in your bag.
“Well I’m heading back over to Twilight’s anyway, maybe I can have her take a look after this cook-off”
>This time it’s Rarity’s turn to look confused as she asks.
“>Cook-off? Whatever do you mean dear?”
“Oh, Apparently Pinkie and Twilight are trying to settle some kind of disagreement with a cook-off and Twilight asked me to be the judge.”
>>
File: Perhaps just a touch concerned.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Perhaps just a touch concerned.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29410246
>You are Rarity and you don’t like the sound of this one bit.
>Twilight’s a well-meaning girl but you know full well how she can get when she’s obsessed with something.
>The last thing Anon, Pinkie or even Twilight need is some half-baked scheme complicating things between them.
>You’ve always believed in hands off approach to snarls in your friend’s romantic lives without express invitation but perhaps you should intervene and tell Anon precisely where he stands.
>”Speaking of which, I really ought to get headed back that way. I’m sure they’ll be getting started soon.”
“Anonymous darling before you go there’s really something I should tell you.”
>As you levitate the suit to him an errant piece of paper being blown about on the ponyville winds smacks you in the face.
>You pull it free and discover it reads as follows
>”I’m really way too busy to do this in person today, but don’t forget. The fastest way to lose a friend forever is to break their trust.”
>Surely these are extenuating circumstances though you think to yourself as a second note hits you.
>”P.S. FORRREVVVVERRRRR. P.P.S love you Rares see you at the Gala tomorrow”
>The second note reads, followed by a crude drawing of Pinkie.
>You sigh at the exasperating antics of you hyperactive friend before ultimately surrendering.
“Be sure to dry-clean the suit dear, it isn’t exactly machine washable.”
>”I’ll be sure to take good care of it, thanks again Rarity.”
>Anon says with a smile as he accepts the suit and heads back towards the center of town with his gangly black puppy in tow.
>You suppose the three of them will just need to navigate this on their own.
>You think to yourself before heading back into the boutique to pop open a tub of ice cream and take your mind off the whole thing.
>>
>>29410028
I'd say you're right senpai
>>
>>29410246
>”It seems like this particular gem has some kind of vision enhancement spell imbued in it. I can see all the way to the far end of the shopping district”

So you're saying that someone forced this gem into the cinder wolf and was watching the whole fight with the awoos take place? That's not worrisome.
>>
File: oh yeah kronk.jpg (10KB, 570x420px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah kronk.jpg
10KB, 570x420px
>>29410246

>You can store spells in gemstones

>our keytar has some crystals in it

Well now we know how we are going to keep our trusty keytar once DARKNESS comes for everybody's asses. Let's pimp it up with latticework gems and store spells in it, then defeat DARKNESS with the power of rock.

Also, we need to get a defensive spell collar gem for Ace.
>>
Bumpa
>>
>>29411871
Umm, keytar has not just gems but gem-buttons, functional things. Replacing them with different ones is (in best scenario) possible but going to take tons of time and skills. Tho getting gem collar for Ace sounds like a good idea
>>
>>29411871
>>29412739 is right weaponizing the keytar is going to be beyond your skill for a while.

that said making a defensive collar for ace is feasible and will be possible once you gain the ability to actually manipulate magic.
>>
>>29412739
>>29413077

I never said "now", I said "let's do it"

I'm okay with waiting, but as soon as we find ourselves a moogle we gotta get up on that. I want to synch blade with that keytar until the endgame.
>>
File: ironchef.jpg (49KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
ironchef.jpg
49KB, 620x347px
The clock marches ever forward, towards the cook-off.

What will win: Twilight Sparkle's Hamburger or Iron Chef Pinkie's Sushi?

Whose cuisine reigns supreme?

The heat will be on!
>>
>>29413754
Probably Pinkie desu. Twi would have had it in the bag if she got a burg handcrafted from the king of burgs himself. WHOPPER OR NOTHING
>>
>>29413905
true, the Whopper will always evade us
>>
>>29413754
I think it's pretty obvious who is going to win in that contest

Spike, with "whatever he was cooking in there" before fight, which he saves for us and will give at the contest, after finally finishing it

I mean come on, it's KH. Need more yaoi jokes
>>
Final bump for the night.
>>
New thread when?
Also bump
>>
>>29416451
as soon as this one starts sinking I'll throw up a new one. as a side note writer's block is a total bitch. I've been trying to hit this scene for hours and have been making no headway at all.
>>
>>29416520
Take a nap/go to sleep for the night. Perhaps it'll clear your mind a bit.
>>
>>29416671
Maybe I'll do that. I just got done talking with one of my key soundboards, and I feel like I've made some headway on how i want this to shake out. but on the other hand I do have to work in the morning and my writing time is drawing to a close.

Either way I'm going to see what I can do by the time I post the new thread.

On the topic of the new thread let's go ahead and take this one to the bump limit. otherwise I won't be able to post the new one till I get home from work tomorrow.
>>
File: comeonandslamifyoulikejapan.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
comeonandslamifyoulikejapan.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>29416832
Only 6 posts, huh?

Might be a lonely slam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVvoViS085k
>>
File: VxgQSYSF.png (71KB, 547x600px) Image search: [Google]
VxgQSYSF.png
71KB, 547x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVzJzKl9EHo
>>
>>29416945
>>29416969
pretty slick, I think the tumbling works particularly well as a slam.

I wonder if dark impetus has a slam.
>>
File: 1483595128528.jpg (1MB, 4854x2598px) Image search: [Google]
1483595128528.jpg
1MB, 4854x2598px
>>29416990
Doesn't look like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HqgUH534X8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-Pro_l1sk
>>
File: 1484121466807.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484121466807.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
And this should do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF4i2MAGYEQ
>>
>>29417005
You know I've always objected to the idea of Sora Donald and Goofy transforming into ponies as they arrive in Equestria. disregarding the fact that they don't necessarily need to transform at all, there's enough varied life in Equestria Donald might deem the transformation unnecessary. If Donald did decide they needed to transform I always thought goofy would end up as a Diamond Dog, Donald a Griffon and Sora a particularly scrawny Minotaur
>>
File: flutterblade.png (50KB, 228x200px) Image search: [Google]
flutterblade.png
50KB, 228x200px
Sleep now in the archives, O Thread, that another might live in your stead.

https://youtu.be/D00zWlp0uVM

>>29417038
Eh, I can see the argument for turning Sora into a pony, just because that's the most common species in the show; I'd definitely be fine with Diamond Dog Goofy and Griffon Donald though. If anything, you'd want something that's believable but rare, so that not knowing the customs and history of the world just comes across as "those kooky foreigners".
>>
>>29417038
For a counterargument, whenever the team decided to transform, Sora always ended up as the majority race (ie Pride Rock = Lion, Atlantica = Merman). Him ending up a pony would make perfect sense to the story.
>>
>>29417059
>same comment about most common race
>down to the second
I'm going to need you to get the fuck out of my head, bro.
>>
>>29417058
>>29417059
Fair enough, it might just be my general dislike of the human character comes to Equestria and is transformed into a pony plot device coloring my opinion.
>>
>>29417088
Hey, at least there's no item Anon can wear that can turn him into a pony, right?

Imagine the conniptions out of that.
>>
>>29417021
Damn, and I haven't done new pic for next thread, mostly small stuff to mess with (and three versions of parasprites launching from a big stuff)...

>>29417038
Well, they transformed when world had no concept of a regular normal humanoid bipedal persons (including Atlantica with mermaids and no humans and Halloween\Christmas town with monsters\christmas elfs and no humans), and mlpfim is having all hoomans behind mirror portal. And like >>29417059 said, Sora ended up as the most common race, not closest to humans race (or else he would had a much better time at Pride Land in monkey body, with hands). So "pony" is kinda obvious choice for lightheaded helo

>>29417102
I see what you did there
>>
>>29417102
I imagine i'd be returning to this thread to find it like this every few hours.
>>
>>29417127
You have many GF stuff saved. And it's a disney tv show property... Are we going to kick Bill's butt in future?
>>
>>29417149
one can hope
>>
>>29417122
Speaking of worlds with no concepts of regular humanoid bipedal people, I've been wondering just how many worlds i should transform the girls in when they get there. I've been using general ambient weirdness as my standard so far but some worlds walk a line that leaves me uncertain. Maybe I'll just leave it up to you and your magician to decide on a world by world basis.
>>
>>29417149
Maybe, maybe not. there are lots of other things to mix it up with in that town after all
>>
>>29417174
Well, it's dictated by basic logic, a) is there any humans in that world and b) is it safe for them to be here if yes (because Atlantica technically had humans in it's full version, separate and on surface. Sadly they can't breathe underwater for shit)

>>29417194
Oh my...
>>
>>29417215
well it's going to be safe for a pony to be most places but on the other hand there are zero ponies to blend in with. I guess I'm going to rule that if I can come up with an explanation for them in world, ie a rare alien race in star command, some kind of fey in gargoyles, then in the interest of protecting world order they may have to go no hooves.
>>
>>29417231
then again donald and goofy didn't have to transform in port royal. and they're obviously out of place.
>>
>>29417242
Jack and the gang seemed oddly compliant with the fact that a duck that uses magic and a dog human hybrid showed up one day with a young child wielding an oversized key
>>
>>29417258
Yeah I always found that odd. It kind of undermines the logic of transforming and the mission of protecting world order if you can show up in an real world kind of place as a cartoon character and no one bats an eye.
>>
>>29417242
You know, given how Twilight enjoys mixing up spells, I could kind of see her making a modified version of the SEP fieldl, where rather than messing around with complicated transformation or illusion magic, it just tricks the viewer into not worrying about that sort of stuff. It's just a Becalm spell cranked up to 11, but it's only able to be so powerful because it's so tightly focused on the user's race.

She certainly wasn't working on whipping this up for the Gala so Anon could attend without incident. No sir.
>>
>>29417270
That and it happened during the events of the first movie, all the way towards the ending.
>>
>>29417307
that's a weakness of the first run through the kh2 worlds in general. they almost all just rip off the plot of their movie on the first trip. there are of course exceptions and the second trips are much stronger across the board but still those first trips are pretty weak.
>>
File: lotsandlotsofbelts.jpg (34KB, 570x417px) Image search: [Google]
lotsandlotsofbelts.jpg
34KB, 570x417px
>>29417302
Plus, you know how you hold the crystals holding that "don't pay attention to my race" spell in place?
>>
New thread gentlemen and check those trips>>29417555

>As your second day draws to a close there's still one final hurdle for you to overcome, one more significant than anyone participating in it realizes. Will anon make the right choice? Find out in Kingdom Hearts: Forevermore Inverse Morning thread #4 Anon vs the Worlds!
Thread posts: 519
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.