[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FoE CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: FoE.PgctShamrock cover.png (403KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE.PgctShamrock cover.png
403KB, 900x900px
A CYOA(Choose your own adventure) about an experimental pony hybrid that was forced out of it's Stable and into a crazy quest into the Wastelands of the Fallout Equestria(ish) universe.
>>
So we begin....
>>
>>29251057
Get out of bed? You kinda need a prompt if you want to do a CYOA.
>>
is this even CYOA?
>>
>>29250994
Hi new QM! Have you read this?

https://www.anonpone.com/advice
>>
This is an odd one. A web search brings up 5-6 pages of this from around October, but they all seem to have either been deleted or hidden. Has this quest been tried and failed before?
>>
>>29251057
Hey OP is this a continuation of something?

Regardless:
>Go to bathroom and wash face
>>
hello?
>>
Are you drawing more intro or something, OP?
>>
>>29256438
>>
>>29257839
>>
>>29258591
>>
>>29259357
>>
>>29260616
>>
Holy sweet lords above, people are here...
Yeah the comics Are going to be posted in a moment, I could only post the first page here because it was late at night.
And yes, it's still continuing, it's just a WIP.
You can however see the comics on my DA and tumbler at
http://sir-digs-alot.deviantart.com/
http://sirdigsalot.tumblr.com/
>>
File: FE. Project Shamrock PG.2.jpg (264KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FE. Project Shamrock PG.2.jpg
264KB, 1500x1500px
Also heads up, this is going to change A LOT, so do tell me which you like the best and prefer!
>>
File: FE. Project Shamrock PG.3.png (727KB, 1500x1990px) Image search: [Google]
FE. Project Shamrock PG.3.png
727KB, 1500x1990px
Page 3 of Fallout Equestria:Project Shamrock
>>
>>29263332
Wait Twi is the overmare? So this clearly isn't part of the main FOE cannon.
>>
File: FoE. Project Shamrock PG.5.jpg (224KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE. Project Shamrock PG.5.jpg
224KB, 900x900px
You toss and turn to your nightmares, however your sleep is interrupted by a bright light, shining over your face and chest, stirring you of your slumber.
You lazily raise torso, your head dragging along with it and rest your aching head in the soft of your clawed hoof.
The images of your nightmares flashing before fading into nothing.
You start to stretch your expansive wings before a faint *CLICK* sounds from in front of you, accompanied by something metal pushing up against your snout(Muzzle maybe?).

"DONT.MOVE." a raspy, country voice booms before you.

You go absolutely still as you open your eyes and stare at the double barreled shotgun before you.

"Yah' lucky ah' came when ah' did, Celestia knows what this," she pauses "THING, might'a done to yah'."

Did she just call you a "THING"?
"That THING is chained up, it wouldn't have done anything," a distanced voice calls, thick with a Royal accent.

"Might wanna look again," you can hear a slight shuffling of cloth and light hoof steps and you see a slight shifting in the corner of your eye, though you can't tell what because your eyes are still deadlocked onto the barrel of the shotgun in front of you, not daring to even shift your eyes in fear of what might happen.

"Oh! Well good thing you got a better pair of shackles then," the Royal accented voice says though now closer than before.
You hear a slight shuffling again and the sound of metal clacking along with approaching hoof steps. You stiffen and your breathing seizes as something brushes against you, followed by a *CLICK*, this happens several more times in agonizing wait.

"Now, if you don't mind could you PLEASE put that thing down? You're scaring it."
>>
For those that are curious, no, this does not follow the cannon for the original Fallout Equestria where the mane 6 die(at least most of them). Also, I don't know that much about the original Fallout Equestria because I have very little time to myself, let alone read such a lengthy story(though I hope I can one day), so I'm sorry about that inconvenience, however I have done some research(THANKS FoE WIKI!) and so I have some ideas on where this story is headed, but then again, you guys are the dealers of fate here(mostly, and no I don't use that lightly). But if there is something you guys want suggest, I'm all ears!
>>
>>29263460
Ask your captors who they are and what they want.
>>
File: FoE Project Shamrock PG.4.jpg (192KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FoE Project Shamrock PG.4.jpg
192KB, 900x1000px
>>
Dammit sorry, I goofed, ignore that
>>
>>29263460
What's going on? Who are you? What happened?
>>
File: FoE Project Shamrock Pg.6.png (416KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FoE Project Shamrock Pg.6.png
416KB, 900x1500px
With so many questions clouding your thoughts you don't do much, simply sitting there in your fear, starring down at that gun barrel.

"Can yah' talk?" the raspy country accented voice asks.
You confirm with a small nod along with tiny, quivering "Y-y-yes".
The barrels begin to retreat back slowly, and you finally breath a little.
But that moment is stolen away with your breath and your voice catches once more, your throat tightens as you gaze upon the horrifying sight. The figure holding the shotgun looks similar to what you imagined in stories of country folk, however, her fur and mane is washed of colour, her eyes faded and skin peeling and rotting. The figure on her left is a mostly same description except she seems to be a nurse, and rot settling in other places than the other, not to mention she has OBSCENE amounts of blood coating her light grey fur and apron. You hold back the need to gag and puke no matter how much your body says otherwise.
A single thought crosses your mind,
"Is this Hell?"
"Not far from the truth," the country looking mare retorts, apparently you said that out loud...

You finally ask what's going on, what happened and where you are.

They explain that when you opened the hatch to the outside, you caught the attention of some slavers, as you literally sat there(in awe of seeing the moon and stars for the first time).
When one approached and knocked you out with the butt of their gun, the hammer went off, sending off a round by accident.
A nearby merc caught wind and fetched the townspeople of the settlement. A firefight began and they killed most of the slavers while the others escaped.
After the battle however, no one knew where you came from or what to do with you, the merc insisted that we get you patched up, your wounds were thought to be pretty severe due to the pool of blood and shell casings around you. After injecting you with a powerful and rare drug they realized not much happened to you other than a moderate concussion
>>
They then answer your second question of where you are, you're in the the medical bay of a small settlement called "Apple Orchards" built from what was once "Great Apple Acres"
They bring back the topic of that rare and powerful drug they used on you, and that you have to pay quite a bit for it.
Informing them that you have no money at all they discuss some other option between each other.
They come to a conclusion that you'll be removed of your debt after you fetch them the medicine form a nearby hospital. You agree after asking a few more questions, most noticeably that being about your supplies, you're told there in a small trading booth across the "street" from the medical bay and they hand you a small card to get your items back.

They end by removing the shackles from your wings and legs.
Should you ask more, leave or do something else?
>>
>>29263572
What's the name of this hospital? What does it look like? Is there anyone here that can come with me and help?
>>
File: FOE.PjctSHAMROCK pg7.png (272KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FOE.PjctSHAMROCK pg7.png
272KB, 900x900px
The name of the hospital has been lost to the ages, because ever since the mega-spells hit, it's been called "The Cursed Hospital" (Real Creative) or "Broken Wing Hospital", the second was based on a ghost story that explained that pegasai that went to the hospital wouldn't come back, and if they did, they were either heavily irradiated and or had broken wings or there wings ripped completely off.
The actually history behind it however it is shrouded in history and those that go there never come back, even scarier is the myth that a massive mutant lives somewhere beneath it in a collapsed mine, only accessible through the hospital's basement, waiting to get free.
For help however, you should go to the nearby bar, there's usually mercs for hire, including the one that saved your life, although, he showed more interest in you than just a potential target and or bounty
>>
File: FoE.PgctShamrock cover (2).png (369KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FoE.PgctShamrock cover (2).png
369KB, 900x900px
(Finished and Coloured version of the title)
>>
>>29263740
Go get your things at the trading booth.
>>
I'm really tired and it's 1 in the morn right now, so I'll pick up the story later
>>
File: 1480095671865.jpg (112KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480095671865.jpg
112KB, 300x420px
>>
>>29264071
If this quest is being posted in multiple places, which place gets priority for inputs?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.