[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Head-canon based on nothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

Do you like to believe something about this show that really has no basis on in-show evidence?

Like if you believe Rarity has a penis or that Mrs.Cake is a lesbian?
>>
>>29250267
I headcanon that OP is a fucking faggot and oh my god it's true irl!!!1one!!
>>
>>29250295
You lookin' like a fucking retard even being ironic.
>>
>>29250267
Sunset and Sunburst are siblings.
>>
>>29250267
Celestia made up Wendi-goes to stay in power and her philosophy is similar to the Tau of WH40k and believes in a Greater Good.
>>
>>29250267
Starlight is a couple of years older than Twilight
>>
>>29250267
My no-evidence belief is that one time Fluttershy picked up an apple and for a moment thought about stealing it, but then shocked at herself put it back and never mentioned it to anyone or thought about it ever again.
>>
>>29250267 (OP)
One moon in Equestria is similar to one month on Earth.
>>
>>29251364
One moon refers to how long it takes for the moon to do one cycle which takes about 28 days.
>>
File: 1472726173432.jpg (610KB, 1800x1572px) Image search: [Google]
1472726173432.jpg
610KB, 1800x1572px
>>29250267
Flutterbutter is pregnant with Discord's baby.

I'm sorry
>>
>>29251381
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Moons

According to Jayson Thiessen,moons are a unit of time with no human equivalent due. But im sticking to my headcanon which is roughly a month or 28 days like you said.
>>
>>29250267
In pre-Discord time normal ponies were ruled by alciorns and treated as slaves.
Also Celestia doesn't move sun or it isn't that hard and a lot of ponies could do that if they knew how.
>>
>>29250267
Celestia and Luna doesn't move the sun and the moon. Its just something they make everyone believe to help them stay in power
>>
Chrysalis and Tirek killed people during their takeovers of Equestria.
>>
>>29250267
Discord and Celestia used to be lovers.
>>
File: autism awareness.jpg (64KB, 589x1087px) Image search: [Google]
autism awareness.jpg
64KB, 589x1087px
>>29250267
Celestia and Luna came from a race of cosmic horse beings and have shitload long lifespans instead of being inmortal.
>>
Mr. Cake is an Ork Kommando.
Nothing in the show supports this but the voice actor is the same guy who voiced the Warboss in Dawn of War
>>
>>29250267
It's actually kinda based on the comics, but considering what the general consensus is on them it sorta qualifies. Anyway I believe or more accurately it would be fitting if Cadence is actually the daughter of Celestia and Good King Sombra and was "abandoned" in the woods as baby to hide this fact. Candy ass being the daughter of Sombra would make her a legitimate heir to the Crystal Empire rather than just suddenly being one as originally presented. Also being the product of a love transcended dimensions would it make more fitting for her to be the princess of love. I know its chessy as fuck but I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.
>>
File: 1465247321546.png (3MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1465247321546.png
3MB, 2500x2500px
Celestia is Sunset's mom.
>>
>>29252285
Actually no, everyone knows that normal unicorns can move the sun/moon but it takes many unicorns to do it and it drains them significantly whereas the princesses can do it by themselves and are actually powered by it. This is shown in the fist Hearth' warming episode and the journal of the two sisters book.
>>
Before the the founding of Equestria, and the three tribes, all of ponykind was part of a vast powerful civilization not unlike Atlantis. All races lived in harmony under their alicorn leaders. But then some unicorn supremacists jealous of alicorn power tried to overthrow the government, sparking a civil war that lasted decades. Hate, fear, and mistrust only grew as time went on, dividing all pony races. Alicorns were ultimately wiped out. The pony gods decided the world needed a restart, and sent a flurry of massive storms, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions to purge the world of evil.
Surviving ponies scattered across the broken land, and over a century later began to form new kingdoms. But prejudices still remained, and more warfare made it clear that different ponies could never be together.
The ponies decided to build kingdoms with their own races, forming the three tribes.
>>
>>29251406
No.
>>
>>29250267
Less evidence equals more autism.
Headcanons are always autistic.
>>
File: jjQMJyZ.jpg (99KB, 956x835px) Image search: [Google]
jjQMJyZ.jpg
99KB, 956x835px
>>29251406
>posting inferior version
>>
>>29250267
Alicorns were originally an entirely artificial subspecies til flurry heart came along
>>
>>29252357
Additional headcanon: The unicorns couldn't actually move the sun and the moon, they only said they did so the earth ponies would give them food and the pegasi would give them nice weather.
>>
>>29252792
Additional headcanon: You made that up to support your other headcanon that was called out. Also, why the hell would unicorns give up such a sweet fucking gig? How would Tia and Luna keep up the illusion if an entire race knew that it was bullshit? Something's fucky, anon
>>
I think that Adagio and Aria are abusive toward Sonata in a never ending cycle. Aria beats Sonata, Sonata goes to Adagio for comfort, Adagio comforts Sonata until she gets horny and then rapes her, Sonata hates Adagio for a time and gets closer to Aria, who then beats her once again in a drunken rage. Rinse and repeat.
>>
There are renegade ponies who gave in to their negative emotions like fear and anger, they wish nothing but to see equestria burn
>>
>>29250267
Most buildings and technology was made by non-pony slaves (dragons, diamond dogs) with claws or hands. This also seems to explain strange non-equine designs that pop up once every so often (benches).

Whole MLP is actual recording of alternate universe. Hasbro is a covert research institute short on funds which compensates by scanning interesting realities and selling their results as kids show. Once in a while, pony civilization gets actually destroyed by a Tirek or something, Hasbro has to find another reality similar enough to the one that they scanned before. This explains minor inconsistencies in the show, as well as lack of gore.
>>
>>29250267
Equestria's defense operates on a four-tiered system:

At the very top you have the Princesses and the M6, which are used for handling exotic and unusually powerful threats - moon-goddesses trying to obliterate everything, spirits of chaos incarnate, undead unicorn sorcerers, and so on. But they're not exactly able to be everywhere, and the loss of even one would be a catastrophic blow: So Celestia plans each and every use ahead of time, ensuring that everything goes right to avoid a larger conflict.

The Royal Guard are the gold-armored guys we see most often. They're drawn from the ranks of the general guard, given further retraining, and formed into new units. One particularly important aspect of their training is that unlike the general Guard (see below) they are trained to fight in mixed-tribe small units - making use of each others' skills and talents to do the best they can. Used as a mix of VIP security and elite force - a strange mix, except that in Equestria weirdness tends to follow VIPs around - they often use enchanted armor to disguise their appearances when in public.

The Regular Guard or Army is Equestria's defense against mundane threats. Unlike the Royal Guard, they are trained to operate in single-tribe units - making use of the abilities of massed ponies from each tribe to win the day. Recruitment is technically by conscription, but in practice outside of wartime enough volunteers sign up to fulfill recruiting requirements. Equipment is vastly less ornate than what the Royal Guard uses when on VIP duty.

Militias may be raised when a Regular Guard unit is deployed away from their parent territories. Half-trained civilians and former soldiers to old to properly serve, they're hardly a main fighting force but serve a vital purpose in securing supply lines and guarding less-important borders and regions. Equipment is typically cast-off ex-guard supplies, but is often augmented by whatever ponies can acquire.
>>
Ponies are extremely resistant to technological innovation, especially when it comes to electricity and vehicles. This is mostly due to a fear by the unicorns and pegasi, respectively, that the earth ponies would be able to effectively replace them with advanced technology. As a result, magic is used for most systems and the pegasi maintain their standing as carriers and message deliverers. Earth ponies that do seek out science and technology are shunned by many, but progress still manages to occur (i.e. the railroad, which would have been fought by pegasi)
>>
I believe that Nightmare Moon did nothing wrong and had rightful grievances for constantly being sidelined, overshadowed, and undermined by Celestia, and her "redemption" 1000 years later just shat on her even more by sweeping her grievances under the rug and put her back in the position of second banana to her sister.
>>
>>29250267

Mares love huge balls like the human men love huge boobs.

Donkeys are like the dwarves of the pony world. This is my headcanon just because of what their mines would be called.

Equestria hasn't become industrialized, because ponies value unique, hoof-crafted items decorated with their cutiemarks.

How did changelings stop feeding on love when they turned into their colorful final form? Like moths that emerge from their cocoons without a mouth, their only biological function at this point is to mate with a new queen before they drop dead.
>>
>>29250267
I believe that Stallions do not have reproductive organs and mares are saving themselves for that one lucky human.
>>
>>29252711
>having fun is autism.

kys
>>
>>29250267
My only head canon is that the comic canon is also show canon only up to reflections including reflections stay mad sunfags
>>
>>29255145
why would anyone be mad at an autists headcanon?
>>
>>29250267
Equestria exists on a ringworld with an atmospheric holofield simulating the day/night cycle.
>>
>>29256123
Fund it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.