[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay...so...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: DWK.png (298KB, 1282x1195px) Image search: [Google]
DWK.png
298KB, 1282x1195px
I apologize for literally shilling but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUf4uo8WIQ&index=13&list=PLufmYJVoXKrBaVNVsHM3p7onpkc0zvFA0

what does /mlp/ think of DWK?
>>
File: burro.png (336KB, 1082x1024px) Image search: [Google]
burro.png
336KB, 1082x1024px
>>29244939
Never watched it, I'm not much for 'reviewers'.
>>
>>29244939
he's cool
i mean, he got his fair share of faggot points for shilling over the recaps (but bronies still call him a episode reviewer), but he's okay.
he pretty much makes jokes with the same things we usually discuss over, and his own self-deprecation jokes are funny
also, that was my first episode and the episode that made me sub to his channel
>>
>>29244955
Stranger Than Fiction is my favorite episode of his. It's just so quoteable.

>>29244944
I get you. Who wants to hear about other peoples' opinions about stuff you already like? You don't need to be convinced. DWK is less of a "This was a good episode and here's why" kind of guy and more of a "Okay so this is what basically happened in the episode" kind of guy

His renditions of what went down are pretty amusing
>>
>>29244939
>what does /mlp/ think of DWK?

He's got a bad taste in waifus.
He makes bad episodes fun to watch.
His writing style is really easily picked out so he can't shill himself, no trip and no name.
He's okay in my book.
>>
File: sage faggot.png (47KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
sage faggot.png
47KB, 450x450px
>>29244939
back to reddonychan daily with you
>>
>>29244939
drunktard with lame humor who pretends to be """/ourguy/"""
>>
>>29244939
Don't really care. I don't watch reviewers. I'd rather watch the episode myself and form my own opinion.
>>
>>29244955
it legitimately makes me feel good to know that people are still joining the ride even to this day
>>
>>29244939
He's the only YouTuber that I can watch without cringing. Part 1 of the EG legit recap was fucking hilarious. I can't wait for the other movies.
>>
>>29244939
He didn't make that OC did he?. That must be fan made.
>>
File: 1051545.jpg (33KB, 1280x844px) Image search: [Google]
1051545.jpg
33KB, 1280x844px
>>29244939
I enjoy his content because it feels like something I could read on here.
Besides, he's a cool guy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.