[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so useless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 20

File: flutterwings.png (216KB, 527x1024px) Image search: [Google]
flutterwings.png
216KB, 527x1024px
Fluttershy is the absolute shittiest of the group of super powered mane seven. She's LITERALLY super friend's aquaman.

I mean, applejack is fucking worthless, and when you're worse than HER, you know you're shit.
>>
>>29242980
They confirmed that their powers will be getting stronger. Maybe eventually she will be able to do some summoning shit like Garukk Wildspeaker or at least get some big animals to assist her like bears, elk, moose, eagles and snakes and shit.
>>
>2017
>people still think Aquaman is useless
>>
>>29242980
She's as useless and boring as in the main series, but this time she don't even have Discord to make her a relevant or important character. She's nothing but a moe blob.
>>
>>29243003
>They confirmed that their powers will be getting stronger
Source or bullshit. Also, Magical or giant animals don't exist in the human world, its explicitly non-magical and "normal". So the biggest thing she could summon would be a bear or blue whale.

>>29243004
SUPERFRIENDS aquaman.
Normal aquaman has a shit ton of other powers that make him useful. All Superfriends aquaman did was talk to fish, which is all fluttershy is good for.
>>
>>29242980
Fluttershy gets pokeball gems that she can store monsters in and call them out to fight for her.
>>
>>29243026
>Source or bullshit.
The LoE directors commentary. Only Sunset is confirmed to have her power grow stronger but it's safe to assume that it would then be the same for the others.

It's on yayponies if you wanna see it.

And there is a lot of animals that would be very useful in a fight like the ones I listed.
>>
>>29243131
>Only Sunset is confirmed to have her power grow stronger but it's safe to assume that it would then be the same for the others.
Sunset probably just gets her daydream form back, I wouldn't bank on the others getting upgrades just like how only she will ever get a daydream form.
>>
well at least she gives us the most panty shots so it's not a total loss
>>
>>29243155
She's also the worst character to give panty shots; AJ or rarity are hotter.
>>
>>29243145
Where did daydream come from? Did we made it up or is that what hasbro call her?
>>
>>29243233
I'm not quite sure. I think we made it up.
>>29243145
Go watch the directors commentary. You'll understand.
>>
>>29243233
that's the fan nickname for sunset's super form. Hasbro never gave it an official name like they never gave her demon form an official name either.
>>
>>29243273
>we will never get a sunset satan toy
Why live?
>>
>>29243026
How do we know mythical creatures don't exist in the human world?
>>
>>29243356
Well I can tell you one thing for sure, Haggis is not an actual animal, no siree, not real at all, not a large primarily terrestrial cephalopod with extremely toxic secretions that is the second biggest killer of game wardens in Scotland due to their extremely aggressive nature during breeding season and protecting their nesting grounds. Nope, absolutely not at all real.
>>
>>29242980
>super strength
>worthless
Fuck off out of my sight. If you can lift boulders like paperweights you're definitley not worthless.
>>
File: 0b2.png (349KB, 442x319px) Image search: [Google]
0b2.png
349KB, 442x319px
>>29242980
>Can talk to horses and force persuade them into sex
>useless
>>
>>29242980
>super strength
>worthless
na
>>
>>29242980
Fluttershy has a great power. She has the power to give me an erection.
>>
>>29244212
the only thing she did was kick rocks at a wall, at least Rarity did shit against the vines. Her strength is barely that much more than a power lifter anyways, she's not incredible hulk or even collossus tier.
Not to mention Super strength =/= invulnerability which is pretty much needed to make super strength actually worthwhile.

>>29243356
The entire premise of the series is its a "normal" earth that has abnormal magic entering into it: this is the entire problem of the series.
If they were to suddenly say that their earth was crazy and had stuff like mystical creatures in it, you destroy the premise that hasbro was going for.
>>
>>29245193
>"Really Anon, you aren't kidding?"
>>
>>29246231
But our world is arguably more fantastical than EQG, at least on a technological standpoint.
>>
>>29246231
But the premise fails to make the concept entertaining. Equestria isn't fantastical enough to make the concept of magic seeping into a world resembling ours work well as a premise and due to the "normal" world and characters not being defined due to the belief that they don't need to, it relies on their characterization to be entertaining; however, due to this belief that "real is mundane" and "magic needs to be interesting" they don't give it any interesting characterization.

This causes Equestria Girls to be a series that actively tries not to be interesting, and be arguably more unrealistic than what they were going for.
>>
>>29246305
>questria isn't fantastical enough to make the concept of magic seeping into a world resembling ours work
Untrue, look at all the shit that went on due to Glory getting magic. That's "normal" equestrian magic right there, plant control isn't anything to write home about in the pony universe.
>>
>>29246231
The girls have magical superpowers now, why couldn't they start using them to fight against robots, aliens, mutants, crazy science experiments, vampires, werewolves, and anything else that could technically exist in a world without magic?
>>
>>29246350
No, but I would argue that robots can be just as crazy.
>>
File: smell.my.finger.png (415KB, 1102x1024px) Image search: [Google]
smell.my.finger.png
415KB, 1102x1024px
>>29243145
all of the mane six will get daydream forms in equestria girls 6.
>>
>>29246358
>>29246365
That's why there won't be giant robots in the human world. Ace thrusterfags GTFO.

Most probably the situations for the show will be that magic is leaking through due to those cracks that Sunset failed to seal up coming into contact with humans with negative emotions, turning them into insane demons, and the mane six have to fight and purify them monster of the week style.
>>
>>29246436
>That's why there won't be giant robots in the human world. Ace thrusterfags GTFO.

You didn't make an argument, you just quoted two other arguments.
>>
>>29246436
That sounds like it would get boring really fast.
>>
>>29246358
Maybe the portal and the magic coming from it is causing all sorts of supernatural things to come out of the woodwork.
Maybe their prior exploits start leaking out leading to mad scientists trying to experiment with the portal's magic.

It could be like Gravity Falls.
>>
File: miracle.jpg (159KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
miracle.jpg
159KB, 800x446px
>>29246471

sailor moon didn't get boring. That's also basically the plot of Miraculous Ladybug.
>>
>>29246521
Sailor Moon had pretty wacky characters, EQG does not. It is why Star Vs the Forces of Evil and Gravity Falls work even without supernatural elements.
>>
>>29246537
Don't you have any "Why is the EQG world so mundane" threads to make you mega-autist?
>>
>>29246541
I can show you human world characters in Star VS. and Gravity Falls that would be out of place in EQG.
>>
>>29246548
Just off yourself already.
>>
>>29246537
EQG wants to be relatable and realistic, that's why its characters are subdued. Steven Universe does the same thing.

Sailor Moon was willing to ditch the relatable aspects in order to build more comedy, Equestria Girls doesn't care to do that.
>>
>>29246537
Not a fair comparison, both of those shows were produced by Disney. Disney tends to hold a much higher standard of quality than Hasbro does.
>>
>>29246263
But EQG is arguably more fantastical than our world, at least on a technological standpoint.
>>
>>29246565
I haven't seen anything to prove otherwise.
>>
>>29246541
Uhhh EQG world isn't mundane ENOUGH. It's filled with stupid magic villains and pointless horse powers.
>>
>>29246521
Sailor Moon had more action in its series than EQG did and actually bothered to have something resembling an overarching plot. Furthermore, it lampooned many of the girl pandering cliches that EQG plays straight which is where a lot of its comedy came from.
>>
>>29246578
Characters kind of act really dull, and we do have more impressive tech in our world.

EQG will refuse to have robots because that's too fantastical, but they totally exist in our world.
>>
>>29246597
Until I can get a personal robot assistant, I don't think that real world tech is all that fantastical.
>>
>>29246597
Characters kind of act really exciting, and we do have less impressive tech in our world.

EQG will refuse to have robots because that's not fantastical enough.
>>
>>29246612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5bWCna5uM
>>
File: What_the_heck_pearl.png (65KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
What_the_heck_pearl.png
65KB, 250x239px
>>29246627
Well damn, I stand corrected. I want one of those things myself, but I bet it would cost an arm and a leg to get one.

Regardless, it cannot be exactly our world, it has to be a world that the target audience can relate to. Putting in cutting edge tech isn't something the target audience would associate with as realistic. Also, if they start having the girls or the villains use tech then the series would kind of lose the point of being called Equestria Girls.
>>
>>29246662
Doesn't that kind of show that maybe Equestria magic isn't fantastical enough to make an impact on the real world?
>>
>>29246662
Don't respond to that autist, it's the fucktard who spams "why is eqg so mundane" threads and never listens to anyone, repeating his retarded opinion over and over.
>>
>>29243155
not canon
>>
>>29246691
Maybe. You have to remember Equestria Girls is a world made to represent what corporate executives out of touch with reality believe little girls who haven't experienced enough reality believe high school life is really like with a goal to sell horse girl toys.

It doesn't matter if the real world is drastically different from that, it matters what will be popular. Hasbro execs believe a more interesting world will either not conform to what they believe little girls will like or that more sci-fi and supernatural elements won't appeal to girls.

Ironically, you are essentially asking for the series to be MORE like Monster High and throwing in what actually made it a hit (hint it's the monster part), but it doesn't matter Hasbro has changed gears and are doubling down on the cuteness factor because that sells better with its target audience and the bronies.
>>
>>29243233
>>29243270
>>29243273
Daydream Shimmer was given by someone working on the movie
https://twitter.com/isitlunchyet_t/status/648020688176041984
>>
>>29246586
>Sailor Moon had more action in its series than EQG did and actually bothered to have something resembling an overarching plot.

That's what legend of everfree was about; they gave the mane seven concrete magical powers so they could act as full on magical girls and they're establishing an overarching plot with magic leaking into the universe.
>>
>>29247922
Sailor Moon had lore that actually affected the characters and story, it had recurring villains, and an overarching plot.

EQGs plots are mostly self-contained.
>>
>>29247994
That's because EQG has been movies so far; if they made it a series they could introduce overarching plots instead.
>>
>>29248017
For EQG to have viable recurring villains they would need to shatter the "normal" world Hasbro was going for, affect the FIM continuity, or introduce massive plot holes.
>>
>>29248056
>I'm retarded
Figured as much.
>>
>>29248069
How am I wrong?
>>
>>29248056
Duh, EQG is shit.
>>
>>29248093
Don't you dare talk shit about Shimsham's Series.
>>
>>29244305
Underrated post
>>
>>29244305
Dude, Fluttershy's human pussy would be torn to hell and back by a horse's dick. Even going past the normal animal-human size difference, she's tiny as FUCK already.
>>
File: 1481004161360.jpg (21KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481004161360.jpg
21KB, 720x405px
>>29246250
>>
>>29248433
The mane six obviously get horse pussies in ponied up form, so she could take it.
>>
>>29248056
Not really. It's pretty much said in the movies that Equestria had incursions into the EqG world in the past. The sirens, Sunset implies that an element has been used in the EqG world in the past in the first movie.
There's actually something that could be done and none of those would bring in plot holes or affect the continuity.
>>
>>29242980
>no hooves
>>
>>29248467
But Hasbro doesn't want the series to crossover with FIM.
It would be weird for Princess Twilight to be alerted or called upon everytime a villain appears.
>>
>>29248490
It doesn't have to crossover with FiM.
They could just have villians who were convicts banished from Equestria.
>>
I think a fun villain might be an an ancient monk with mystical abilities who comes to Canterlot High to forcibly seal the portal at all costs.

We find out later there is an ancient evil that is using the hole in our world to get free. It could be like networking, and we just have a port open that only Equestria is bothering to send anything through.
>>
>>29248498
Why isn't Twilight taking care of it? It is Equestria's problem and she helped the last time.
>>
>>29248525
They want to make EQG divorced and self contained from MLP.
They're probably going to permanently seal the portal in the next movie/specials in order to Divorce the two completely.
Most probably they say some bullshit about the portal they have set up is helping to hold the cracks open, and they need to destroy the statue/mirror permanently, with only the Book as the final link between equestria and the human world.

Then the EQG series will be about the mane seven trying to gather up and absorb all the stray equestrian magic into their amulets, with the Sirens acting as their Evil opposite villains, with some higher evil acting as the sirens boss, like another equestrian villain who escaped through the cracks in the dimensions and is just using the sirens as pawns to help him gather strength.
>>
>>29248700
>Then the EQG series will be about the mane seven trying to gather up and absorb all the stray equestrian magic into their amulets

The whole series so far has been about how great it is to have magic in this world, Sunset even sang a song about it.

>with the Sirens acting as their Evil opposite villains

But they have no more access to their magic?
>with some higher evil acting as the sirens boss
Why would they have a boss?

This plot really doesn't have enough room to do anything unpredictable, and I believe the target audience would greatly prefer robots, aliens, mutants, and mythical creatures especially if any of them are humanioid dudes.
>>
>>29243003
And this is exactly why I don't watch any of the shit eqg movies.

Holy shit, the 'magical powers' asspull is real.
>>
File: 1476366555108.gif (2MB, 593x580px) Image search: [Google]
1476366555108.gif
2MB, 593x580px
>>29248883
Yeah, unlike fim where that NEVER happens.
>>
>>29248823
THEIR magic is great, its terrible when other people have it: See Glory going insane and Sunset saying its not glory anymore.
The mane seven having magic is great because its their destiny (The bit about them being meant to have it), but its not good for OTHER Humans to have it because they don't have the EOH inside them so they turn into insane demons.

>But they have no more access to their magic
BUT magic is seeping back through the portal into the human world: If other humans are coming into contact with magic like Glory was, all it takes to get the Sirens their magic back is for Adagio to realize those magic sparkles from the end of Legend of everfree are buzzing around and them to track down one for themselves.

>Why would they have a boss
Because the sirens are pretty much "Evil miniboss squad" tier in their schtick, they're loveable evil characters (Look at how much everyone insists sonata isn't evil). A good way to include such characters is to have an even EVILER character be introduced, have said villains work with them or for them, and then get betrayed by said boss or betray the boss themselves.

the same thing that went on with Discord and tirek basically.
>>
File: goji.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goji.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
>>29242980
>Fluttershy can talk to and tame animals
>pic related is an animal
>thinking Fluttershy is useless

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>29249015
No, Godzilla is a fictional being; There are no kaiju in the human world, no more than Godzilla exists in our own.
>>
File: latest[1].png (2MB, 2590x2337px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 2590x2337px
>>29249003
>THEIR magic is great, its terrible when other people have it: See Glory going insane and Sunset saying its not glory anymore. The mane seven having magic is great because its their destiny (The bit about them being meant to have it), but its not good for OTHER Humans to have it because they don't have the EOH inside them so they turn into insane demons.

What is the ultimate goal for their magic? Is it to stop bad uses of magic? If yes, then why not get rid of magic entirely? If yes, then magic is kind of a bad thing.

If they need their magical powers to take care of non-magical threats then magic will have a greater purpose and would be overall a good thing.

>Why would they have a boss
If we introduce more powerful elements in their world, then we can make the Sirens more threatening by making them more powerful.

What if they got some crazy monsters under their control? It could also justify Fluttershy's power, maybe she can get through to them.

>
Because the sirens are pretty much "Evil miniboss squad" tier in their schtick, they're loveable evil characters (Look at how much everyone insists sonata isn't evil). A good way to include such characters is to have an even EVILER character be introduced, have said villains work with them or for them, and then get betrayed by said boss or betray the boss themselves.

Team Rocket does work for an eviler character, but it really doesn't factor into the plot all too much.They never really got betrayed by Giovanni or whatever.
>>
>people still get baited by "eqg is mundane"fag

Wew lad.
>>
File: big+croc[1].jpg (29KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
big+croc[1].jpg
29KB, 400x295px
>>29249076
This exists in our world.
Also elephants and dinosaurs.
>>
>>29249118
A gator would be A great asset if they were batman fighting normal thugs.

Unfortunately, their villains tend to be Either reality warpers tearing reality apart (midnight), Demons (sunset), Giant horse stands with sonic screams and mind control (Sirens) or an insane Plant goddess (Glory).
Chucking a Crocodile at that stuff isn't going to do shit, its like having a Great white try to eat the hulk, all you're going to do is give it a broken tooth.
>>
File: 7251586-3x2-940x627[1].jpg (98KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
7251586-3x2-940x627[1].jpg
98KB, 940x627px
>>29249159
Throwing a crocodile at any of those would have ended it in a whole fucking second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36S_fvUt1V0

They can even jump pretty well.

Also, a T-Rex can be unfrozen that was sleeping for millennia or brought back to life with magic or brought back to life with science like in Jurassic Park.
>>
>>29249190
>Throw a gator at midnight sparkle
No. I don't think that would work. AT ALL.

Magical power equals more durability in MLP universe logic: Twilight could tank being Punched through a mountain against tirek for example, and Midnight is hopped up on at least a similar amount of power being EOH fueled.
>>
>>29249076
Pinkie Pie operates on cartoon physics and no one seems to be bothered by it.
>>
>>29249313
That was in Equestria, which is loaded with all sorts of cartoon logic even outside of Pinkie and has a rabbit with superhuman intelligence.

If the EQG operates on ANY of the same logic, then it is not our world.

Regardless, why can't there be dinosaurs unfrozen? Why can't there be aliens? Why can't their be a villain that can build robots?
>>
>>29249331
Also no one seems to be bothered by magic.
They don't make it a secret and when confronted by it the CP students seem pretty indifferent to it
>>
>>29249331
Logic is bendable in a proportionate amount to how humorous the situation is: Sillier situations are meant to be taken less at face value and so the more humor a situation has the more the writers can "bend" reality without breaking disbelief.

Those things are never meant to be taken as "OMG she has actual reality warping capabilities!" though, just gags, much like Twilight getting an anvil dropped on her head and surviving isn't meant to imply she's Hulk level invulnerable and could survive the situations where she's falling to her death, since the impact of terminal velocity would be significantly less than a piano and anvil hitting her in the head since they'd weight more (Like in the S5 finale or Wonderbolt academy)
>>
>>29246627
>hey zenbo go to /mlp/ and read me the green texts
>>
>>29249373
>Logic is bendable in a proportionate amount to how humorous the situation is: Sillier situations are meant to be taken less at face value and so the more humor a situation has the more the writers can "bend" reality without breaking disbelief.

Pinkie has ESP or Pinkie Sense in the first film which is used to move the plot.

Fluttershy's very ability only works under the logic that animals have a similar intelligence to the animals in Equestria or they are on a similar intelligence to the level of humans.

This is not a gag this is the basis of her power.
>>
>>29249361
Same reason you don't have the government breaking out giant robots or Superheroes showing up in Magical girl shows like Sailor moon or Madoka:
The focus of a magical girl show is on something unnatural or fantastic intruding on the "normal" world, with the heroes having to stand against it via a similar (Or the same) fantastic or unnatural powers.

The premise isn't magical kitchen sink, but focused on the abilities of the magical girls and their enemies being unique and not comparable by normal other inhabitants of the world around them.
>>
>>29249435
There are magical girl shows with giant robots, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha,

Also robots aren't magical, they exist in our world and are being more and more used everyday. If it is our world then it wouldn't be weird to have a villain using robots. Or if isn't our world, then it is intentionally removing elements from our world that are too fantastical enough to coexist with magic.
>>
>>29249435
So basically the EQG world is a more mundane version of our world that relies on another world to make it as interesting as our world.
>>
>>29249435
Those series have overarching plots which makes sense why they don't go fighting robots and aliens as that's not the goal.

EQG is a bunch of teenage girls protecting their school. It doesn't have an overarching plot so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for them to be fighting robots and aliens. EQG has more in common with something like Gravity Falls or Courage the Cowardly Dog than Power Rangers or WITCH.
>>
>>29249532
Actually the most comparable would be Powerpuff Girls, which also fought all sorts of villains.
>>
>>29246379
FUCK, WHO'S THAT SEMEN DEMON?
>>
File: large.png (409KB, 1153x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
409KB, 1153x1024px
>>29249630
Someone made a bunch of daydream forms for the mane six after the movie, like how people in S1 used to make alicorn art of the mane six.
>>
>>29249647
I don't really think Fluttershy would be a fan of a see-through skirt
>>
>>29249532
Actually Madoka and Sailor Moon have the characters fighting aliens.
>>
>>29242980

i would rape fluttershy
i would make it so that she would never walk right ever again
for the rest of her natural life, she would limp and feel a burning sensation between her legs
>>
>>29249647
Fluttershy would actually look alot better with butterfly wings instead of feathered wings. No to those ears though.
>>
File: 1483321947619.jpg (3KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483321947619.jpg
3KB, 116x125px
>>29248433

>Fluttershy using her pussy ever.
>Not being anal exclusive.
>>
>>29249933
Fluttershy is the type to want babies.
>>
Sunset is the REAL useless one: all she can do is read your mind... IF she's touching you.
Utterly fucking worthless in a fight.
>>
>>29250334
>I've never seen X-Men
Ive asked Ishi about why they gave her a non offensive power and he said she is more of the leader and glue that holds the group together and they confirmed in the LoE commentary that her powers will get stronger.
Go watch literally any X-Men movie ever
>>
>>29249331
>dat pic
it's the 19 hooves all over again
>>
>>29250363
She's not charles Xavier, he's useful because he can skullfuck you from across the room, not just touch you and find out what you had for lunch.

Fuck, the "Have to touch them" drawback alone would still make her useless even if she had his level of powers with that weakness.
>>
>>29250484
hence why her magic is going to get stronger
it's like you have such a hate boner on, that you can't see past the tip of its dick

or you just take everything at face value and have literally no imagination
>>
I dont see why making the EQG world is a bad idea at all.
>>
>>29251698
Whoops I meant making it more interesting.
>>
>>29243026
By normal I think you mean mundane.

Also dinosaurs are giant animals and they exist in our world.
>>
They should have just given them the Power Ponies stuff.
>>
File: birds_and_dinosaurs.png (67KB, 320x571px) Image search: [Google]
birds_and_dinosaurs.png
67KB, 320x571px
>>29253550
>they exist in our world.
No. They EXISTED. There's no jurassic park you can run to to find a stegosaurus, they all died out long ago. Just like she can't summon a megaladon because they're all dead.
The only dinosaurs that exist right now are birds.
>>
>>29255384
>power ponies
>Make fluttershy the incredible hulk instead of animal themed in power
FUCK. NO.
>>
File: flutter.snu.snu.jpg (136KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
flutter.snu.snu.jpg
136KB, 734x1024px
>>29255651
well SOMEONE is just intimidated by strong women I see.

Beyond that, Rarity has her Power ponies power, and AJ just need a lasso to be her power pony self in abilities.
>>
>>29255573
They could be frozen.
>>
>>29255384
I agree with this.

>>29255573
You could make a Jurassic Park though.

Also this.
>>29256496
>>
>>29255384
but I thought people hated that ep
>>
>>29257990
I thought the opposite.
>>
>>29258029
I liked the ep too, but I remember there were a lot of people who scoffed at the ep because of the comic book dimension and they were cashing in on the super hero craze
>>
>>29258039
It was more imaginative and useful than just buffing their special talents.
>>
>>29258046
true
it must have just been a vocal minority
I'm surprised that the superpowers or that universe never gotten it's own general until the spidershim one happened
>>
>>29258058
It got a lot of toys though!
>>
>>29258060
they made toys?
the only one I knew of was the villain
>>
>>29248444
Trips confirm
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.