[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- I can't type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 6

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1481945524476.jpg (740KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481945524476.jpg
740KB, 1920x1280px
>>29241809
Post sheets
>>
>>29241820
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>29241820

http://pastebin.com/kaKUsmYC
>>
File: shorthorn's tragic past.webm (2MB, 482x328px) Image search: [Google]
shorthorn's tragic past.webm
2MB, 482x328px
>>29241820
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>29241820
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
File: 1475561285499 (1).jpg (23KB, 350x396px) Image search: [Google]
1475561285499 (1).jpg
23KB, 350x396px
>>29241820
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>29241820
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
Pryce 9/3 (9/5)
Flaming 4/5 (8/7)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)
Flow 11/4 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/7 (8/7)

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29189475/#29191199

Last time on HQ...

Amy acquired a facial tattoo from Count Urapth, lord of the Coppice Vimana. The tattoo was said to increase her bond with Ego in the ways that ancient shamans and mystics did in their attempts to treaty with demons. She fell unconscious during the process, and experienced a vision that was part memory, part history. She saw some of Ego's memories as a wolf and a glimpse of the world during ancient times, when demons and mortals "coexisted," by Mudi's account. It was a grim picture, with demons largely subjugating mortals.

By one way or another, the party congregated in the Birdcage, minus Observer, Volkama, River, Wireframe, Busta, Blessings and Box. The rumors regarding the Mind Vimana were true. That entire district of the city-state rested atop the clouds of the Birdcage, ruined, cracked and devoid of life.

Earlier, the angels had launched an attack on the Velvet Vimana, led by Miracle, the angel who intended to allow the Anomalies to tear the world apart. This threatened the agreement they forged with the demon lords to assist them in entering Tartarus.

Pryce, meanwhile, found Neither-Nor, Sugar and a crystal pony knight named Calque, who claimed that Sugar was his betrothed, much to Spitshine's fury.
>>
>>29241857
>>29241895
>>29241921
Miracle sits atop the temple in the middle of the Mind Vimana's lake, rubbing her face and chest with her many arms over the idea of enacting Metatron's will. Her form is almost unrecognizable, resembling a worm-bird hybrid growing out of an egg. Her upper half still retains her vaguely equinoid shape.

"You need not worry where the playing-god angel lies. I've plucked her dry already. Now, once we have collected and sterilized all corners of Vitral, perhaps I may return the Vipaka's corpse to Metatron and bask in the light he will gain from consuming it..." Miracle says dreamily, rubbing her forelimbs all over her face and chest in anticipation. "Why don't you be more useful and help me?"

>>29241947
Rus wiggles her eyebrows suggestively. "What do you suggest we do here? Have you intel for us?"

>>29241834
"I am Sir Calque, and I trust you little still, so watch your backs," the pony says, finally sheathing his sword.
"You have not been knighted yet, punkass," Neither says.
"Nor are you gonna marry Sugar," Spitshine adds. "Some pansy ass, shriveled dick fruity tooty crystal pootie..." he mutters.
"Nobody asked for your permission, runt," Calque retorts.
Sugar stuffs more of the moldy bread down her gullet, gagging a little in disgust.

>>29241896
"Are you allowed to take a day off since the world's ended?" Box asks.

You adopt your disguise again. "Let's not get too saddled down. It's too dark for us to be out so long," Box warns.

>What Vimana is your destination, and what route will you take?
>>
>>29241975

"Sterilized?" Amy asks, cocking her head. "But you don't have any soap."
>>
>>29241975
"I don't think we're in a situation to be worrying about trust. Listen, we can get you out of here and to someplace safe. The angels and demons out there are starting to clash."
Pryce says to Calque.

Looking past the bickering and seeing Sugar trying to force the rotten food down, his horn glows as he floats one of the Bloater Bonbons out from his robe to her.
"Here, this should help with that. It'll keep you from getting sick."
>>
>>29241975
Flaming looks up at the bizzare angelic form of Miracle, snorting out of her nose

"No, thank you... from what I understand, isn't there some kind of truce you're breaking by going after the demons like that? I thought angels were supposed to keep their word."

She looks around at the lake, "Also, all the same, I want to meet this Mirror Image anyhow to make sure they're not getting out. Where is he being held? I still don't understand why you chose to start a civil war with him in the first place, you said he only summoned the Bodhidharma to stop YOU, right?"

>>29241999
>from last week's game >>29191372
She sighs in relief, "Thank the Sleeping Dragon for that..."

"Oh, okay, MAGIC tattoos," she says with another look at your cheeks, "That makes sense. So you and Ego are closer now...? If you aren't remembering your OWN life, whose are you remembering then? Just, random ponies?"

Flaming is about to comment, begrudgingly, on how she'd greatly prefer a Climbing Fire Shaman before Amy suddenly starts blurting out her nick-name in frustration and pounding herself over and over, "Woah! A-Amy, what?! What is it, why do you keep saying my name? I'm right here, cut it out already!" She says as she tries to grab Amy's hooves with her own to make her stop.
>>
>>29241975
Shei-Sher embarks the thick sheet of Ice he made extending from the shore to the island. Ambling across the lake he beckons to Miracle "Hoy! Miracle you're looking more beastly than angelic these days. You might as well be a demon. Pray tell what exactly do you have planned for your new captives?"
>>
>>29242048

"I'm sorry..." Amy says, rubbing the back of her head. "I'm just frustrated."

"I think I was remembering Ego's life... But, if that's ALL I was remembering, she was REALLY old."
>>
>>29241975
Observer looks about, having memorized the map she figures her best choice should be to travel through the Ivory Spindle to head to Cozy Vimana. She begins to make her way to her first destination.

"I decided I should dedicate a day to work on experiments, feeding myself with trial and error results. All I'm missing is exported drinks." Observer replies.

>Rolling for navigation if needed
[1d10]
>>
>>29241975
Pupil slips out of Shei's sleeve and ogles Miracle in her new form.
>Appraise [1d10+1]
>>
>>29242060
Flaming flattens her ears and sighs, "It's okay. So, is the reason you keep calling me 'Flaming' because she's kinda, I don't know, 'bleeding' into your personality? You know I don't mind either part of my name."

She turns her head, "How old, exactly? Way before the Firmament broke?"
>>
>>29241975
Flow deadpans at Rus.
"What're you talkin about, lassie?"
>>
>>29242094

"But, you're Shortyhorns," Amy says, rubbing her head. "I call you that because I like you. If I don't call you that..."

She suddenly throws her hooves up in a panic. "Don't think that means I don't like you. You're still my sister, I love you. But... I think you're right. Ego and I are... more together now. It's like I forget things because they are things she'd remember."

Amy laughs. "But, on the bright side, maybe this means I'll remember important stuff more often."

She pauses and thinks. "I learned stuff about the the world when Lady Vinland was alive. So, I think that was definitely before the firmament broke? I don't know..."
>>
File: Mariposa Map FINAL.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mariposa Map FINAL.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
>>29242035
>>29242048
>>29241999
"Mirror Image lured so many mortals to Vitral, feeding them the sweet promises of salvation from death. Many mortals, when faced with the unfathomable terror of demons, begged her for some way to transcend their weak flesh and become as angels, so they might not fear the demons.

"This was her terrible sin: subverting the natural order of the gods to turn these creatures into cheap imitation angels, using the carcass of the Chariot-ranked angel, Vipaka." She gestures at all the pony-like angels around. You notice she also points at herself. "Only the sinless, who walked the path of the Union Church with morality and order in their hearts may become angels. Now, I'm in charge, but many still want to claim angelhood. I shall pay them the wages of their sins."

>>29242048
"Mirror Image brokered that treaty. She has not broken it and neither have it. They were the fools to think that an angel would strike a pact with a demon, or that an angel would feel threatened by their kind! They have no power here."

>>29242014
Sugar chokes down the bonbon. Neither and Calque look on in envy, their ribs visible through their tattered clothing.

"This is the safest place we have. Should we venture above, we will be forced into the angels' ranks. Below, subjugated by demons!" Calque protests. "Where do you suggest we flee that could possibly be safe!"

>>29242077
Pupil's analysis only returns a mass of incomprehensible static.

>>29241999
"For the most demonic here, you are truly the most innocent in mind," Miracle laughs. "I shall slaughter as many as I like, until Metatron is pleased. Enough to quell the ideas of rebellion against the Devas' final will for this World."

(1/2)
>>
>>29242068
"You can mix drinks? Are you old enough to drink?" Box asks. You navigate through the blackened spire of metal and stone that is the Ivory Spindle, bloodied from recent battle. You take a darkened path through to the Cozy Vimana, arriving at Ventoso Park, where you first parked the airship.

>>29242101
"I mean, fill us in on where you had gone. If you haven't heard, the angels attacked the demons in the Velvet Vimana to save some mortals who were hiding there. This might throw a wrench into Mudi's plan to enter Tartarus. Which might not be a bad thing... I hardly trust a witch."

"You'd be a fool to trust Mudi, but a bigger fool to trust these angels. Nothing good will come of the angels attempting a war now," Renee says.
>>
>>29242123
and neither have I*
>>
>>29242123

"You're going to eat people?!" Amy says, suddenly angry and scared. "You WILL NOT!" she growls.

"Save whatever farms you want, but if you use any more violence here, then I'll use violence on you!"

[1d10] for diplomatic threats
>>
>>29242130
"I never paid attention to how old I was when I lived in a place where time doesn't exist." She replies.

Observer makes her way through Cozy Vimana, with the advice about finding shops here she keeps her eyes out for those.

>More navigation
[1d10]
>>
>>29242130
"What's there to tell? I met an old friend of mine, and now, I'm here. Certainly ain't a fascinating tale, I'll tell ya."
He points to Renee.
"Me bird speaks the truth. Can't trust these angels further than y' can throw em. Same goes for those witches. Speakin of which, whatd'you think about Mudi's plan, anyways?" he asks both Rus and Renee.
>>
>>29242117
Flaming cocks her head to the side, confused. "Huh? Well, duh. Of COURSE you still love me if you call me Flaming or Shortyhorns or whatever, who'd be silly enough to think you didn't?" She puts her hoof to Amy's chest, "Well, that just means you are a part of her now too, so you just FORCE her to start callin' me Shortyhorns if you want."

"Lady Vinland... like, from the Tower? But that was thousands of years ago!"

>>29242123
As she tells the tale of what lead to their aggression beginning, she looks at the tower she had plucked from the world below that was full of ponies. "Is... is that what you plan to do to those ponies in the tower? Make them pay for their sins?"

When she mentions the demon pact, she gasps, "Wait! I realize things are far from perfect for mortals here, and I hate the demons for some of the things they've done here like the farms, bu are you really planning to go to war with the demons here? You had a truce... as imperfect as it is, there IS a peace here. What about the mortals who get caught in-between you? And what about the demons who are actually decent?"
>>
>>29242123
>I shall pay them the wages of their sins.
"I would say that would be their just desserts for thinking spiritual salvation could come so cheaply. Masters of old train their bodies and mind for the entirety of a pony life to achieve a similar ascension. Is it truly that easy Miracle? Imbibe in Vipaka's flesh and become an angel or is there more to the transformation? I would like to put an end to it."

Shei-Sher finally arrives at the island after taking his stroll.
>>
>>29242123
Seeing their stares, Pryce floats one to each of them.
"The effect lasts around a day, but we don't plan to be here much longer."

"We came here on a ship from Zha Arlakane, and you can come back with us. ...It was half of the reason we came here, on Spitshine's request to find Sugar."
Pryce retorts to the protest.
"And it doesn't matter what they'd do if you venture outside. They're starting to fight, you'll be forced into one if you stay here. And I doubt you'd stick around for long because there's a group of hunters standing outside this building as we speak."
Pryce looks over to Neither.
"And there's others that need to be evacuated too, that have been waiting a while down there."
He turns back to Calque, and gestures to their discarded belongings on the floor.
"So please, make a decision quickly."
>>
>>29242123
taking another roll
Pupil squints really hard
>Appraise [1d10+1]
>>
>>29242141
"Why would you defend demons? Ah... I sense a demon's presence in your soul. You have been fused with a demon, and yet you appear mortal. Do you count yourself among their ranks? Ha! They would not do the same for you. The very demons you seek to defend would devour you while you serve them," Miracle says, neck elongating from her body, becoming more bestial. "This is what Metatron warned against. What do you gain from aiding demons?"

>>29242159
You and Box get directions to a run-down looking market stall. A demon with a head like a cabbage and a squid-like body made of strips of lettuce sits crying, leaning across the counter. All over the counter are vegetables of many varieties, which appear a bit stale and old.

>>29242173
"I like it in theory," Renee says. "Coexisting with demons isn't pleasant, but maybe necessary for now. The Church does teach that demons roamed the earth before the Firmament was built, but it was the burden of holy orders to prevent them from overstepping their bounds. But the demons' return wiped out so much of mortalkind that we can't expect to fight back without getting exterminated completely. Still, I'd be the first to put a knife in Mudi's back. Anyone eager to gain power over others should be the last person to receive that power."

"I think it's complete bunk," Rus says. "These six months taught me history matters for little; tomorrow can be as different from today as night is from day. Although, I wouldn't discount the possibility that we may find relics in Tartarus that might help Ecclesia, like they helped the Sons of God."

>>29242185
"Such secrets are not for you. Comfort yourself; I will put an end to the process."

(1/2)
>>
>>29242181
>>29242208
>>29242141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBBGxs5x05I

"Demons? Decent?" Miracle laughs. "You and the other mortals stuck in this World were left behind for a reason. Those able to walk the path of salvation were already taken! The burden of your sin is too great to follow the Devas. Were you to stand before their light you would combust into hellfire. If any mortals remain that are worth saving, they shall join the nation of the penitent, Ecclesia, and work toward their salvation in humility. Perhaps then, their wicked cries may bring to them mercy."

>>29242194
"Zha stands?" Neither asks in surprise. "Praise the Song. The people of Mariposa cloistered themselves in Vitral for so long that we thought we were the only ones left. I feared much the same. Calque! Quit your crying and allow the pony to guide us."
Spitshine tries to rush to Sugar, but Calque blocks him.

"Ah! An excellent plan," Calque says. "Come, Neither. Come, dearest Sugar. I've been there before, and if it stands I can get us there quickly. We need only acquire materials from my suite in the palace. As for you..."

Calque waves his hoof at you. You feel older and a bit grumpier. Standing next to you is a colt of about Spitshine's age. He looks exactly like you did at age 13. "Just a bit of insurance. If you betray us, or lead us into a trap, it'll be your life on the line, not ours."

Sugar grumbles, staring daggers at the back of Calque's head.
>>
>>29242323
Flaming growls, "Believe me, Miracle, please: if you had said to me what I just did, but a few days ago? I'd be laughing even harder than you."

She looks off at the edge, "Most of them are every bit the monsters I still thought they were but, some... a lot more than I thought there would be, were nice. Gave us shelter, helped us find our way. If you were wrong about some of the mortals down here still being worth saving, couldn't you be wrong about demons, too?"

With a slight flourish, Flaming spins and shows off her Ecclessia jacket proudly. "And for your information? Since we last met at Fantasia, Amy and I have BECOME members of Ecclessia! So don't say we don't know what we're talking about."
>>
>>29242304
"Do you suppose he's crying over the disrepair of his shop or something else?" Observer asks box, looking to see if the cabbage demon has anything that isn't stale in his run down stall. While making her look around she attempts to give the cabbage demon a scan.

>Perception: Search for the least stale food.
[1d10+3]
>Analyze
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29242304

"Why do I have to gain anything?" Amy asks angrily. "YOU'RE supposedly the one who represents purity and virtue and whatever. So, why do you just assume that everyone is acting to gain something? I'm defending something that is in trouble because that's the right thing to do. What other reason do I need?"

"You say that the demons will consume me if I work with them, but aren't angels doing the same thing? They took away ponies and turned them into something else. Yeah yeah, I get it that they weren't supposed to do it, but that's the thing. They did it anyway. Because everyone is themselves. Just because you're an angel or a demon doesn't mean anything about you. Demons can be good, and angels can be bad. I just want everyone to be good and friends."

"But, the ones who are making that the most difficult are you angels and your stuffy gods," Amy says, her coat becoming a darker purple. "You don't listen. You don't help. You just do what you want and kill what you don't feel like taking the time to understand."

>>29242323

"And, THAT'S what I'm talking about!" Amy barks angrily, her coat turning black. "You don't even TRY to talk things out. 'Oh, you're bad, so you can't change, so it doesn't matter if I kill you.'"

"Well, it DOES matter. Everyone matters. Maybe if you didn't follow a bunch of self-centered so-called 'Devas', you'd still remember that. But, they're too busy pleasing themselves to care enough about everyone else. And, we are PROOF of that. What you are doing is wrong. Just because something calls itself a god and says otherwise doesn't make it right."

[1d10] for yelling at Miracle
>>
>>29242323
A petulant evil smirk carves into Shei-Sher's face "You are such a self absorbed bitch!" Shei breaks a laugh, with a contained humor in his voice he says "I've stood before your so called saints when I was aboard Providence. Nothing but lunatics running the asylum. They were anything but pristine souls housekeeping the cosmos. Pampered popes sitting on their laurels, stirring in a dream, whipping the reigns of their newest demagogue. You should have seen them scour in fear before MY LIGHT they begged me like children to stop while I watched their rusty, putrid flesh coil up. And I took immense ecstasy ordering your angels to repent while they basked in agony. To mortals and the gods amongst Y'idryth angels are glorified golems to be used like toys and so you are." Shei talks himself into a laugh at Miracle's expense before turning away and walking back the other way on the bridge.

"Hehaha. Take respite in your master's light while you are clean of rust and oil I will be informing the demon lords you are ready to rend asunder. Not before having a tour of your pretty looking cage." Shei-sher takes a walk back to the shore where he began.

Pupil tries another time to appraise Miracle
>Appraise [1d10+1]
>>
>>29242435
*to be rend asunder
>>
>>29242304
Flow looks at the two, and then to Miracle.
"Alright then, I figure you guys would like to know."
He takes out the Peg he received from Hope.
"When the time is right, I'll drive this right through her."
>>
>>29242323
"There's still a few places that stand, bu Zha is the safest as I know."

"We're not going to rush out of here, we have friends down below waiting for us to come back. And palace? Why are you holding up in here when you have a suite?"
Pryce says, before taking a step back as Calque waves to him.

"Insurance, what do you mean—"
Pryce starts to say at the gesture before he notices the smaller him at his side.
"What did you do?!"
He says with a panicked accusation at Calque.
Kid Pryce looks around, blinking his eyes a few times.
>"Whoa... everything looks so much bigger. Even I do."
He says in awe, looking up at Pryce.
>"Hmm... You should really get something to cover that burn. Like a horn band, oh! Or a crown, you are an alicorn after all."
He continues to comment, while Pryce looks between the kid and Calque in confusion, mouth open but can't find any words to speak.
>"You're right, there's more important things. Let's go get back to River and the others, and that Workshop, and wherever the others ran off too."
Kid Pryce decrees, walking towards the exit and leaving Pryce to gather his stuff.
>>
>>29242397
"It is irrelevant if I am mistaken. Such things are not for me to decide. Metatron and I are only in charge of overseeing this world's quiet descent into nothingness."

>>29242411
>>29242435
"If you do not gain something from doing something as suicidal as helping a demon, then you are utterly a fool, or suicidal yourself."

Miracle's face tightens in something resembling a frown, but it's not anger. Rather, the frown of someone trying to process a confusing thought. "Speak not slander against the Devas. It was an utter act of love and mercy that this World has existed as long as it has. It was love and mercy that compelled the Devas to save so many mortals when the demons invaded. Through love and mercy that so many angels died to protect the beloved mortalkind. And yet, your utter ingratitude is what makes gods silent in the first place. When one act of kindness is bestowed upon a mortal, they judge the gods for not giving them a thousand more! Pathetic! Pathetic that you can consider nothing but your own hungers!"

>>29242435
>Seraph Miracle
>HP: 1,100
>DC to hit: 6. White Noise Barrier not located.
>Many Accorsian angels, including Mirror Image and the Vipaka, were shot down over Vitral. Soon after, most of the mortal population was wiped out by a Marquis-ranked demon that was lured to Vitral by a powerful magic user. After the Marquis wiped out Vitral's armies, demons flooded the city state. Mirror Image grabbed mortals who came to investigate the crash site, and used pieces of the Vipaka's corpse to forcibly ascend them into an angelic state. General Chorazin, who loved her country yet despaired the thought of its destruction, was the first to be transformed, and butchered tens of thousands of invading demons by herself. Mirror Image described this new angel's birth as a Miracle.

(1/2)
>>
>>29242435
The ice bridge melts beneath your hooves, and you are plunged beneath the water. Butterflies gather over the surface.

>>29242448
The two look confused. "Some kind of holy artifact?" Renee asks.
Rus gulps. "Perhaps. The witch seemed as unnerved about Tartarus as we are about demons. Do you think we could take her? Perhaps convince the demons they're being played?"

>>29242477
"We were all in this Vimana when the angels took it into the sky, and have been trying to get out ever since," Calque explains. "And, that little 'you' is the product of my spell. Keep him close. If you betray us, then you shall know why I cast the spell."

Little Pryce exits into the toppled library floor. The glowing bugs are all gone, allowing you to return to the T-intersection that you reached earlier, a floor up. At the far end of the room, where you came from, you see two angels sitting and talking by the staircase you took to reach this floor.
>>
>>29242523
>by herself once she was an angel*
>>
>>29242401
Some of the food looks relatively fresh. The demon is a Wraith-ranked cabbage demon with nothing too remarkable about him. His only drive in life is to farm, sell and use his money to farm more. He sits up suddenly as you approach, holding up some of the staler products. "Eat my children! Please, eat my children! Won't you please give meaning to this awful existence thrust upon us!?"
>>
>>29242523
Shei-Sher does not appreciate being dunked into the water. That bridge was thick and should have taken longer to melted. Regardless of proof he places the blame on Miracle. He swims to the other side of shore with a grimace and says something more to irritate Miracle.

"Was it mercy or did the Devas simply decide to cut their losses. Devas can be greedy too, otherwise how would they not be able to keep themselves from defending Accorsia, Ponies threw their lives away spreading the word of the church but the angels couldn't bother to lift a hoof when the demons came. You are so narrow-minded in your affection for the angelic spheres you are unable to see you are still dancing into Buiwong's hooves. Have a good day Miracle."

If the butterflies crowd around Shei-Sher he blows on them, imagining them melted apart.
>CURSE OF IRON+1: Recharge 3; Heats up the weapons and armour of the target to a red hot blaze, burning those who touch them. Disarms the target as well as deals damage, and makes their weapons impossible to pick up for a turn afterwards. Autocrits heavily armoured targets.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29242578
"One moment." She says, before turning to box. "Do you have have anything valuable inside of you" Observer asks Box.

>Analyze for worth of items
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29242523
Flaming grumbles, "But Amy has a point! You spend so much time trying to annihilate each other. I admit to have wanted the same thing, as revenge to what they've done, but, over the last couple days I'm beginning to wonder, even if it were possible, if it were truly what'd be right. Not all of these demons are beyond redemption. Why don't the Devas seek out peace instead? They have the power to do so, don't they?"

"You just CAN'T continue your war against the demons here and now... r-regardless of its many faults, this place is a sanctuary for some. Many of these demons are just trying to pick up where they last thought their lives left off. For all of Mirror Image's faults, don't you think it is better to try and find a better way when she failed? To find a better path to peace than through non-stop bloodshed?"

She glowers, "And, where IS this prison of hers, anyhow? I don't think you answered that."
>>
>>29242523

>Prayer of Enlightenment for Compassion

Amy spits out a small laugh against her will. "You're so stuck in your love of the Deva's you can't even see you're contradicting yourself. You just told me I'm suicidal for helping demons. So, I'm giving of myself to help someone else. But, then you tell me I'm just considering my own hungers? Which is it?"

"I don't want acts of kindness from anyone! It doesn't matter if you're a god or not. You can be nice if you want to, but I'll never ask for it. And, I'll never accept it if I don't need it. That's the way everyone should be."

"But, that's the problem with your Devas. They EXPECT everyone to love them. They force these 'gifts' on us. It's not because they like us. It's because they want us to worship them. If I'm wrong, then they would have saved everyone. But, notice that only the ones who already loved them were saved."

"So, is it wrong of me to want to selflessly help others? Is it wrong of me to not expect gratitude when I do? I don't consider myself some great pony. I know I've done terrible things. But, I'm doing what is right now. And, I don't need someone else telling me what that is. You're being told what's right, and it's making you contradict yourself. So, think for yourself. What is wrong about what I am doing?"

[1d10+2] for Mantra of Equality with DC-3 for Compassion
>>
>>29242530
"Yeah, an artifact, used by the Sons. This should be more than enough to take care of Mudi, only thing that I gotta do is drive it right through her."

He puts it away, and looks around.
"I certainly doubt that the others might abide by the plan, however. Do keep it a secret, alright?"
>>
>>29242530
"You're using a kid as blackmail? How can you even use the title knight with tactics like that?"
Pryce angrily says as he dons his robe and other apparel. Kid Pryce turns back, walking alongside Calque as they make their way out.
>"I thought being a knight was the best thing in the world, wasn't what it was cracked up to be. You need to relax a little. Do you like card tricks? Been a while but those usually help to get a pony's mind off things."
Pryce looks with an odd stare, unsure of how to feel about this.

As they reach the intersection, Pryce stops the group upon seeing the angels.
"Careful, they might be with those hunters."
>"You two should sing again, help us sneak by. Or at least lighten up the mood here."
Pryce stares down at his kid self for a moment, then to Zjetya.
"Guess it's the only thing we got."
He says, pulling out the amulet for their song.
>Limmerick of Desert Mist [1d10]

Pryce leads forward after (regardless of success), given its the only exit.
>>
>>29242650
Box produces a shotel made of seaweed. It's worth about 780 Bits, but you might be able to exaggerate its worth.

>>29242646
You emerge from the water, as the heat from your spell mostly dissipates the water. The butterflies stand by, melting a little but still flying.

>>29242658
>>29242670
>>29242646
Miracle scoffs. "Why don't they do this? Why don't they do that? Blah, blah blah! How great the ignorant whining of clay dolls. Mortalkind was never intended to exist in this World. You only exist because of an experiment conducted by the god of creation. And then? He abandoned you to die! Everything in this World is harsh and brings suffering. Demons prey on you. Unkind gods abandon you. Death takes you into his black stomach before your time.

"Princess Vinland recognized this and attempted to toss everything that preys on mortals into the abyss of Tartarus. But she was a sinner, blinded by her eventual union with a demon. Under the same guise of 'kindness' and 'selfishness' she journeyed into Tartarus' depths, never to return again, before her job was done, and demons continued to prey upon you. Later it was the Accorsian Devas who attempted to mend the cruelty of your existence.

"Yet here you are, auditing the only actors in this loveless World for not solving every problem for you. None of you would exist were it not for them! Do you think any other force in this World considers you anything but fodder? The elder trio of gods! Demons! Monsters! The elements themselves! NOTHING in this World loves you but the Devas! Such hubris tells you that you exist on your own merit and can discern right from wrong. You turn your backs on your saviors under the delusions of 'selfishness' and 'kindness,' aiding demons that will only kill others before they can repent of their sins and be saved! Now I wish you would have all been saved, that this sinfulness would explode before the might of your saviors!" Miracle seethes.

(1/2)
>>
>>29242731
"Should we really keep it secret?" Renee asks. "We'll likely want as many on board with this when we attempt it."
"Speaking of which," Rus says. "What should we do about Miracle? I'm hesitant to pick a fight with an angel, but we're wasting time here trying to reason with her."

>>29242737
The spell only holds for a while, and the two equinoid angels see you. One approaches and makes an incomprehensible sound, but it seems more like a greeting than a threat.
>>
>>29242852
Observer takes the blade, looking back towards the shop keeper. "I could trade you this blade for 1200 bits worth of your food. This blade was once carried by a demon of a far higher rank and a similar kind to your own kin. It's said this blade could cut through the flames that spews from tartarus." She says, giving her attempt at haggling.

>Haggling(?)
[1d10]
>>
>>29242855
"That's what I was thinking, getting the others on board. But we run the risk of one of us letting our tongues slip, and I'd rather keep this somewhat secret. Who knows what tricks the witches have in their sleeves... Ah! I don't know, let's just let only a few of the others know about the plan."

He looks from the two to Miracle and Flaming arguing, and clicks his tongue.
"I most certainly agree, it's a waste of time to argue with one of these angels. But I doubt Flaming is going to leave this place unless we drag her out by the horns."
>>
>>29242855
Pryce stops as the angel approaches, giving a wary look at the sound.
"Uhh, excuse us. We're in a hurry, got friends waiting on us."
Pryce says quickly side stepping around the angel and leading on back outside this library.

>"So how'd you meet Sugar? Sounds like there's quite a story if you're saying you're marrying her after how long Spitshine knew her."
Kid Pryce asks Calque while they walk.
>>
>>29242852
>>29242852
Flaming flattens her ears, stomping her hooves on the ground as she listens to the taunting chides of Miracles, "Grrrrrr.... at least Princess Vinland TRIED to do something she thought was right! We were told Demons and mortals and probably even angels DID use to live side by side peacefully! Or are you going to tell us that THAT was a lie too?"

She points, "If you won't listen to us, fine. There isn't a lot I can do to convince you. But I am not going to just let by and let you tear Vitral apart. You'll destroy it in your incessant quest to cleanse it of all evil, don't you see that?!"
>>
>>29242852

"I wish I knew how to cure insanity..." Amy mutters sadly. "It must be possible. If I could be saved, then anyone could be..."

"But, you're not making sense any more. Who cares about the Devas? Who cares about who loves us? None of that matters. You want to kill things. I won't let you. So, the only thing I can do now is ask that you please leave before anyone gets hurt."

[1d10] for one last attempt at peace with Compassion
>>
>>29242852
Shei-Sher reaches the shore and wrenches the water out from his dress. He scoffs at Miracle "You are throwing a tantrum again, I cannot speak to you when you get like this. Good day."
[1d10] to really piss off Miracle

He dons his robe and is on his merry way in search of anything that looks like a library for a change of atmosphere.
>>
>>29242911
The cabbage demon's eyes widen to the size of plates. He snaps the sword out of your hooves, then pushes many boxes of vegetables at you. Some look stale but should be edible, albeit not too tasty. "Great! Why, this would keep me alive way longer than my projected lifespan! Here, eat as many of my children as you want."
>4 days' of food obtained

>>29242923
"I'm good at such a thing!" Rus declares, hopping into the water.
Renee fills her canteen from the lake. "Remind me to purify this later. We're going to need it. Who do you think we can trust? Volkama for sure; he'd tear Vizsla's head off if he so much as saw her."

>>29242950
"She has agreed to marry me in exchange for being rescued," Calque smugly answers.

>>29242991
"Is THAT the version of history you have been told? You gullible, gullible child. Leave me to this! Vitral is already dead. I merely guard its grave."
Rus swims to the island and grabs you by the horns. "Stop right there, buffalo scum. What are you doing, trying to reason with an angel?"

>>29243010
>>29242991
Miracle seems sad. "Indeed. It takes a certain faith for one to see this World as it truly is. A kind that cannot be taught, apparently. Do whatever you must, but as long as demons plague this land, I shall drive them out."

Behind Miracle, you see Count Pravda standing, a herd of slimy vermin surrounding him. All the dozens angels who were shooting arrows at the Velvet Vimana earlier float paralyzed in the air, covered in vermin. "Hello, General," he calls to Miracle.
"Do I know you?" she asks, glowering at the demon.
"You did once," Pravda says. "You there!" he shouts at you. "Begone! You have other matters to deal with. See to the witches."
"Witches..." Miracle growls, rubbing her head as if confused. "Why does that sound like..."

(1/2)
>>
>>29243010
She ignores the attempt. As you walk south, you start to see a library in the distance. Sitting on the steps of the library are four hunters. Each one has angel metal on their bodies. There's an auburn earth pony mare with an angelic arm, a blue yagi with an angelic chestplate, a caramel goat doe with an angelic shoulder pad, and a daffodil-colored griffon with angelic legs.

>>29242950
The angel does not stop you, strangely. You are able to go up the stairs, reaching the ruined first floor. As you head to the exit, you see angels from all across the Birdcage flocking north. Out past the entrance, you see the four hunters from before sitting on the steps, but they don't see you. Coming southward toward you down the road, you see Shei coming toward the library.
>>
>>29243014
The post beginning "She ignores the attempt" is for you
>>29243079
>>
>>29243073

"Why...?" Amy asks, confused. "What's wrong with the witches?"

She looks around to see where Viszla got off to.

[1d10] to find her if necessary
>>
>>29243073
Flaming glowers under her breath. "Great. First one nearly destroys Zha, now the second one is going to destroy Vitral. Is there not a sane angel here?!"

She gasps in surprise as Rus grabs her by her horns, shaking slightly in response as she looks up at her, "W-what? Scum?! W-what are you talking about, you know what we came up here to do!"

>>29243073
>>29243105
>>29243014
As the demon and his army arrive behind him, Flaming freezes up in fear, looking at the stand off between the two mighty beings as she starts taking a few steps backward from Miracles, grunting in fear. "Uh oh... uh, Shei, Amy? I think we should leave, quick. Things are about to get a little too rough, even for me."

>>29243105
She whispers, "The angels probably hate the witches for consorting with demons! C-come on, I only have on idea on what could save Vitral. Miracle is out of control and is going to tear this place apart, but if we can find where she hid Mirror Image and free her, maybe she can put the truce back on!"
>>
>>29243073
With the help of Box, Observer begins to prepare the food to begin her haul back to the ship. Along the way Observer begins to ponder more.

She pulls out Old Boney out to speak to him to pass the time. "I have been thinking about taking time off to work on my experiments tomorrow. What could make a proper excuse to keep my 'companions' from bothering me?" She asks.
>>
>>29243073
Flow grins at Rus' taking charge, and turns to Renee.
"As long as he can keep his mouth shut, I'm for it. Not sure who else is trustworthy, however...we'd have to ask indirectly whether or not those among us trust the witches or not...And purify the water? What's there to purify?"
>>
>>29243073
>"...But we're the ones who are rescuing her."
Kid Pryce says, gesturing to Spitshine, Zjetya, and himself.
>"You just had her stuck in some hole in the ground. That doesn't count."
He says innocently.

>>29243079
Pryce quickly moves as they pas the angel, not wanting to stick around even if it let's them pass with no issue.

His head turns up, looking at all the angels flying north.
"Good, don't have to worry about them wandering about."
>"Whoa, its like a flock of birds. Almost majestic."

He looks over to the hunters, tensing up but feeling some relief they aren't spotted yet. But looking the other direction to see Shei coming, that relief is wiped away.
("As if this wasn't bad enough...")
Pryce pushes his younger self towards Zjetya.
"Keep him covered, I already have enough issues with Shei, don't want to risk anything coming from... this."

>"...Hi."
Kid Pryce says up to the moth.

Pryce walks forwards from the group to stand farther out from the library, in order to intercept Shei in his path before his kid self is noticed.
>>
>>29243150
You see that Shei has already left. The cheeky runt.

>>29243079
Shei-Sher marches pass them without so much as a how do you do. He assumes they are only wearing armor made from angel metal and aren't angels themselves.
>>
>>29243150
"I figured I'd try to pull you away before you waste more of your time trying to reason with an angel, or get killed trying," Rus says.

>>29243105
>>29243150
Vizsla remains where you left her, behind some of the wrecked buildings to the east of the lake. She lays on a couch made of snow. A few frozen husks of dead angels lay about her, and for a moment, beneath the surface of her glossy, icy coat, you think you see a silhouette of something. But it soon vanishes. "Oh no, don't tell me. She wouldn't listen to a word, right? Of course she wouldn't. It would risk breaking the only semblance of rational thought she has left in that broken brain of hers. That's how all the angels act now that they've been left behind in this world of demons. They cannot accept they've been left behind just as we have, sinless or not."

>>29243194
"Suppose your pet crow is feeling a bit homesick and misses its biological parents," Old Boney says. "He would need time to bond with you, alone, to alleviate his anxieties and feel more comfortable outside his nest. What else may I answer for you? The Lord sends her regards."

>>29243200
"Well, I saved her first from the witch's spell. So the deal is sealed, isn't that right?" Calque asks, pulling in Sugar closely for a hug.

Zjetya seems unnerved by the kid, but pats him on the head. "Hey there. How are you so much cuter than the real you?"

>>29243200
>>29243213
Pryce and Shei meet in the midst of where the hunters sit. "Wow, it looks like Miracle really lost count of how many were up here," the yagi says. "Hi there! I'm Basileus, wanna fight?"

The griffon clacks her beak. "Nobody wants to fight you. You too skinny. Skinny mares not good to fight," she says with an accent similar to Zjetya's.

(1/2)
>>
>>29243198
"It's standing water removed from its source. There could be anything in there, even angel eggs!" Renee says sincerely.
Gulping at the sight of Count Pravda (a rat-faced demon with a head made of knotted hands, crystal eyes a long purple robe), she starts to hustle in the direction that Rus went with Flaming and Amy.
>>
>>29243150

"But, she sounded crazier than Miracle," Amy muses, not sure of the plan.

>>29243231

Amy frowns at the idea that the angels have been left behind too (assuming this happens after Amy walks over to Viszla). "That's sad... And, she's so convinced that the Devas love them..."

She shakes her head. "But, that's not important right now. Why did the demon guy say that I needed to tend to you?"
>>
>>29243231
Flaming grunts and pulls her head away from Rus, looking down before jumping into the lake to swim away quickly, "Yeah, okay, I guess I see your point in that... I never, EVER thought I'd see the day where you'd have an easier time arguing with a DEMON than an angel."

>>29243231
>>29243247
Flaming hops out of the lake and gives a shake of her body, sending droplets everywhere as she answers to Amy, "I know, turning ponies into angels is not a lot better. And she's the one who summoned the Bodhidharma in the first place. But at least we know she wanted to keep up the truce. It has to be worth a try: every mortal will get killed down there if Miracle starts up her war with the Counts here otherwise."

As they run into Vizsla and her frozen couch, she shouts, "She's completely lost it, and now every mortal in Vitral is going to die in the crossfire." She runs up to the witch, "Tell me: if we can find Mirror Image and free her, and she takes down Miracle, would that fix the truce? You must know where she put her, right?!"
>>
>>29243200
Shei-Sher waves at you "Hi Pryce. You might be interested to know in your absence I am almost absolutely sure Miracle had unearthed the tower with Neither-Nor's People Captive within it. If that interests you Miracle is currently distracted with Lord of Vitral's demons. You won't have much time to save Neither's daughter before this island is torn to shreds." Shei-Sher is cordial as usual with you.

>>29243231
Shei-Sher appears bored and miffed at the offer "Sorry I'm busy looking for something. Maybe later." Shei-Sher continues to walk past all of them and into the library.
>>
>>29243280

"Are you sure she's even okay? She sounded kind of... dead."
>>
>>29243231
>"But even you said you were still stuck in there, with angels and demons on either side. Doesn't sound all that saved even if you stopped one spell."
Kid Pryce retorts.

He smiles at the pat, and gets into a bragging pose.
>"Twice the package for half pryce."
He snickers at his own joke.

>>29243231
>>29243213
"Hello, Shei. What are you doing up here? I thought you ran off after that zebra."

Pryce's head turns as the hunter's butt into the conversation, taking a step back defensively as his horn glows.
"Fight?! We didn't do anything!"
He snaps quickly.

>>29243289
"The tower is up here?"
Pryce steps around Shei to stop him in his path.
"Wait, hold on. Demons are up here too? What's going on? Explain."
Pryce says sternly, with a mixture of worry in there.

He looks back at the library, then donw to the goat.
"That place is in ruins, I wouldn't go in there. Bunch of angels walking around too."
>>
>>29243237
Flow hums and nods.
"Never thought about that..."
He follows her when she leaves for Rus and the others.
>>
>>29243231
"I do need to help train Caw's intelligence, perhaps find a way to allow him to think on a even further level than even an average pony." She says, mostly keeping that as notes to herself. "I send her my regards as well. I suppose I'll ask a few more questions. Do you know any good cabbage based recipes?" She asks, figuring she might as well assist in cooking to learn how to do it.
>>
>>29243296
"I don't know what state she's in, but I KNOW she's alive. On my way over here, I passed another angel and some weird looking guys in front of a library. They said that Mirror Image was caged, which means we just need to find out where!"

She frowns, "She's the ONLY angel who was willing to work with demons at all before. Despite her crimes against Zha, she might be the only one willing to listen to reason."
>>
>>29243301
"Amy and I were sent as emissaries by the demon lords of Vitral to reason with the Angel's new commander Miracle. while I was here I saw a choir of angels raise a tower from below with Miracle's word. I am only making a guess it is the same tower we visited as they were waiting for an angel to save them. If they do not die in the crossfire they will be sacrificed to Metatron as far as I understand. Also you may want to speak with Flaming about Mudi. No if I may continue."

>"That place is in ruins, I wouldn't go in there. Bunch of angels walking around too."
"That's good I am looking for an angel. Any one will do as long as it isn't too strong."
>>
>>29243323
*Now if I may continue."
>>
>>29243323
"You and Amy are working for demons now? It's only been a few hours, how did you end up like that? Are the others working for demons too?"
Pryce says, voice filling with increasing anxiety as he talks.
"You saw the tower, where is it?"

Pryce doesn't moves out of the way.
"Oh, well, you're out of luck then. Why do you think this place is in ruins. I wouldn't go in there if I were you."
>>
>>29243321

"Well, I DO like reason," Amy says in an oddly contemplative tone considering the humorously obvious thing she just said.
>>
>>29243334
>>29243323
>[1d10]
>>
>>29243231
[1d10]
>>
>>29243247
>>29243280
"Ah, yes. I need someone to be my hoofstool," she says jokingly. "Anyway, all of us need our beauty rest if we are to enter Tartarus, and if you try to convince an angel of anything, you'll be awake all night trying to do it. You can't get through to them rationally, but thankfully you kept Miracle busy long enough for them to fortify the defenses above the Velvet Vimana, which they were shooting at. Not only that, you seem to have stirred up what little remnants of her original personality were still in her heart and mind."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buuF_xKjVfQ

Around the corner of the buildings, you see Pravda and Miracle fighting. Yet, they're using none of their powers, and even Miracle's White Noise Barrier flickers weakly and sporadically. They're fighting hand-to-hand, much in the same way that two ponies would fight. Neither seem to be doing real damage to each other. Miracle seems confused, while Pravda's face seems

>>29243302
You arrive with Renee. She and Rus pause a little in Vizsla's presence, but don't say anything.

>>29243302
>>29243296
>>29243280
"I highly doubt any demon will accept another semblance of a truce after the horrible damage the angels inflicted on the Velvet Vimana. Even the argument that a different angel started the attack wouldn't suffice. She sealed her fate," Vizsla says, appearing a bit impatient. "Who cares? Let these angels die. Even they can't take on ALL the demons here, and believe me, it wouldn't be a bad thing if some of these demons died before they could stab my sister in the back! We've got a peaceful nation to establish! Let them kill each other all they want!"

>>29243303
"Yes..." Old Boney begins to recite a respite for a vegetable stew. By the time it's over, you're at the ship once again. In the barracks, you see Wireframe and River Spring taking care of a severely injured Volkama.

>>29243301
>>29243289
"Aw..." Basileus whines.

Pryce blocks Shei's path forward.
>>
>>29243384
>Pravda's face seems solemn
>>
>>29243334
"Pryce please understand it isn't as simple as that. Admittedly, as of late I am only doing whatever I fancy but Flaming and Amy are conducting themselves with moral inclinations. We've been offered a way to pacify all of demonkind's appetite for violence and it involves working together with the witches and demonlords."

Shei feels as if Pryce is trying to hide something from him and disregards the warning. "That's fine I think I could appreciate the atmosphere."
>>
>>29243301
"La la la la la, too bad, we had an agreement!" Calque says, smugly turning up his nose.

Zjetya grips Kid Pryce by the cheek with a half-sneer. "And only half the brains too, if you make shitty jokes like that."
>>
>>29243384
>>29243361
Shei-Sher nudges into pryce as he walks forward and is vexed to see he isn't moving himself. He pushes against him again, determined to get into the library "What is your problem? Don't you have more important matters to tend to?"

[1d10] pushing past Pryce
>>
>>29243384
Observer thanks Old Boney before putting away the supplies. Shortly after, she stops after finding Volkama being tended to. "Did anything happen while I was gone?"
>>
>>29243384
Flaming looks back at the two warring gods, her face drawing down with weariness and slight despair as she is told there is no saving Vitral.

"That... that can't be it. It just can't be. Mirror Image has to be able to set things right, can't she?" She looks up somewhat desperately. "All of the angels will die! A lot of demons will die. A-and what about the mortals caught between it all? Tantrum is still down there! And so is Judgement, a-and probably a whole lot more innocent ponies. If they start a war, what'll happen to all of them?"
>>
>>29243384
Flow scoffs at Vizsla's words, and crouches down next to Renee.
>>
>>29243453
>>29243384

Amy looks between Flaming and Viszla. She gives Viszla a nasty look.

"She's not going to help us," Amy says to Flaming. "Come on, let's just figure this out for ourselves."
>>
>>29243414
>"A bad agreement if you can't hold up your end. What do you think Spitshine?"

>"H-Hey! Quit it!"
He protests at the cheek pinch.
>"Half the brains, pssh. I gotta be pretty bright since I heard moths always go to lights."

>>29243384
"Aw?"
Pryce mimics in confusion.
"That's not... Aren't you hunters?"
He asks, being thrown off-guard by their reaction.

>>29243408
>>29243422
"Flaming is working with them too? She wouldn't just work with demons."
Pryce still refused to move, keeping the way blocked.
>[1d10]
He holds a hoof to his head, both in frustration and the feeling of a headache arising.
"Witches, demonlords. What happened with all of you. Spell out what the others have gotten up to. I'm not letting you leave until I hear what's going on so I know what to do myself."
>>
>>29243471
>>29243384
Flaming looks up at Amy, grimacing in concern, before turning back to Vizsla, "Can you at least tell us where Mirror is? Do you know?"
>>
>>29243426
Wireframe sighs, cleaning a few of her own injuries. "The angels attacked the Velvet Vimana and took the Crystal Workshop into the Birdcage. We got caught in the crossfire, and Volkama got hit with shrapnel from one of the angels' explosive javelins. Once he was stable enough to move, River teleported us back to the ship."

"Haven't even opened Tartarus yet and everything is falling apart already..." Blessings grumbles.

>>29243460
Renee imitates your squat, taking your hat and pulling it down low over her eyes.

>>29243453
>>29243460
>>29243471
"Fine, fine... if only because I hate the sound of crying before a battle," Vizsla relents. "Don't say I'm not kind, after all. It's in my name. I did have a look around, earlier using my new abilities. The Sheep Embassy is where you'll find the angel you seek, on the third basement floor. Unfortunately, that's where they're keeping all the fire, too. Otherwise I'd have slipped in already."

Vizsla goes to a nearby door and slips her hoof over the doorway. She pulls it back, holding a key made of ice. "Once you've gotten the angel, use this on a nearby door, and I'll know to come and get you. Just make sure there isn't any fire nearby when you use it."

>>29243476
"Yeah dude, this is sounding flimsier by the second," Spitshine says. Sugar remains silent, eyes sunken as if defeated.

"Believe me when I say you don't want to mess with me or my contribution to this quest, runts," Calque sneers sinisterly.

"Well yeah but we're not ALWAYS hunters," Basileus says. "You gotta relax and have fun with a wrassle or two now and again."
>>
>>29243514
>>29243460
>there's no hat to steal
Renee imitates Flow's squat, wearing a stoic, contemplative frown, as if contemplating a bounty.

>>29243476
Zjetya continues to pinch Kid Pryce's cheeks.
>>
>>29243514
"Well if it makes any of you feel better, I've brought enough food to make the trip." Observer says. "While you two are busy tending to Volkama, I will attempt to cook a meal. Do any of you want vegetable stew?" Observer asks.
>>
>>29243476
>>29243514
"Why!" Shei-Sher is starting to appear personally hurt "Flaming and Amy do something you disagree with but I'm still the one to be put on time out. Just ask them yourselves they're by the lake!"
Shei-Sher continues to push through Pryce [1d10]
>>
>>29243514
>>29243514
Flaming sighs in relief, "Thank you, Vizsla. Thank you. I... if we're going to make 'peace' work out, I think we should make the effort to save whatever we can. Demons and witches surprised me today: maybe an angel can too."

Taking the key, she bites it in her teeth and slips it into her bag, "Where is the Sheep Embassy? Did that get lifted into the Birdcage or is it in one of the other Vimanas?"
>>
>>29243514
>>29243525
Flow looks up at the key with a smile.
"Ah, finally, a task. I was getting irritated just standing here."

He rummages in his coat pocket, and fishes out the red bandana he snagged at the Tower of Traitors, and ties it over Renee's forehead, disregarding whatever protests she has for him.
"There. Don't you feel more like a hunter now?"
>>
>>29243559
>>29243514

"Thank you," Amy grumbles with a slight nod.
>>
>>29243514
>>29243525
>"Yeesh, and I thought ponies said I had a bad mood."
Kid Pryce comments to the threat, unphased.

He looks from the assaulting moth to Sugar, his own mood looking depressed at seeing her. He takes hold of Zjetya's hooves to free his face.
>"Hold on, I can continue the jokes in a moment."

He walks over to Sugar, sitting down next to her.
>"I haven't heard you say much since we've met you."
He says, not pushing the subject.
>"You deserve to smile. With a name like Sugar, no one should see you sad."
His horn lights up, squeezing his eyes shut as he tries to conjure up a little magic doll for her.
>[1d10]

>>29243514
"Relax? How can you relax with everything going on around here?"
He asks Basileus.

>>29243541
"I don't even know what they're doing! Can't you give me a clear answer!"
Pryce pleads, sounding desperate as he forgets his original reason for blocking. Though, he still doesn't move.
>[1d10]
>>
>>29243539
"Yeah I'll be able to digest that well with the stomach I don't have," Wireframe complains.
"I'd love some!" Busta says.
"Dice them into small chunks for Volkama," River says. "He can eat, but he'll need help."

>>29243559
>>29243565
>>29243576
"It's south-southeast of here. Now quit dawdling. You'll probably find less of the angel intact the longer you take," Vizsla grouches.

>>29243565
"I already was," she says, slithering one leg around yours with a wink. "Look at this beast I've caught."

>>29243584
"Smiles don't put food in anyone's stomachs," Sugar says miserably. "I just want to go home."

>>29243541
>>29243584
"With everything going as badly as it is, if I didn't relax, I'd be dead!" Basileus cheerfully declares.

Shei pushes his way into the library, where he sees Zjetya, a kid version of Pryce, Spitshine, two mariposan stallions (one old unicorn who vaguely resembles Pryce and one red crystal pony with knight's attire) and a doe in a green dress.

>Paused
>>
>>29243584
"I don't know either! I'm not their care taker for goodness sake!"
>>
>>29243597
"You were just with them, weren't you? You can't just say you're going o stop the demons by working with more demons and witches and claim you don't know what's going on!"
>>
>>29243613
"Well I don't know what they are doing right at this moment! I'm really not as invested in all this as you assume I am."
>>
>>29243638
"I never asked about this exact moment! Why are they working with demons, why did you all come up here?"
>>
>>29243654
"I already told you Amy and I were sent as emissaries, Flaming was here for her own reasons. And we were promised a way to quell the violent spirit in demons so they and ponykind can all live in harmony. I'm not so aware of the details and I don't really care much for any of it. So please just ask them yourself."
>>
>>29243674
"Demons sent you up here, saying there's way they can live in peace."
Pryce repeats slowly. He holds a hoof to his head again.
"I can't take this place anymore. You can't trust demons like that, but whatever. Go on ahead, I have kids to save before I get caught up in all of this."
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.