[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shimmy Rimmy just gave you a Shimjob and wants her money. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
430KB, 1920x1080px
Shimmy Rimmy just gave you a Shimjob and wants her money. You check your wallet and it's empty.
How will you get out of this one?
>>
>>29239265
Offer to give her a Shimjob myself to even up.
>>
>>29239265
By hiding your thread and filtering 'image'.

Good bye, daily eqg spam courtesty of reddit.
>>
>>29239265
sunset was very cross when you checked your wallet to find that you had not enough to pay
but she calmed down when you told her that you just need to go to the ATM and get the money out of your account.
she rides with you as you ride down to the ATM, then you get the money and pay her
shes a little mad but since you payed her she said she will still service you as long as next time you remember to have payment ready.

any anon with a better ability/idea wanna continue this?
>>
>Take out Sonata "That's not my wallet" Dusk's wallet and pay her with the money in it
>"5 dollars, a used condom and a 'Taco World' discount card?"
"That's what I got"
>>
>>29239265
Punch the yellow abomination on the face
>>
>>29239439
>Yellow
>>
>>29239265
I'm probably not conscious after receiving a Shimjob. Those things are pretty brutal, outlawed in 48 states.
>>
File: sqiggle 21.png (39KB, 412x560px) Image search: [Google]
sqiggle 21.png
39KB, 412x560px
>>29239465
It's baffling they let her keep the crime tool after what happened the first 2 times.
>>
>>29239265
>not getting paid up-front
Her own damn fault. Far as I'm concerned, it was consensual sex. Best of luck in court, hot dog.
>>
File: IMG_1850.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1850.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>29239265
>stab
>>
>>29239272
How does it feel to have a obliterated, blownout asshole?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.