[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon the Dragon and teacher Spike:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 42

Oh, boy! Finally happened, you abandoned this gay world and appeared on Equestria to start a new life there!
Too bad that your new body isn't of green masked Anon as you expected it to be, because Ha! Ha! Murphy's Law!

Instead, your new body is a fucking dragon body. And not even a good-looking body: you look like babby's first edgelord OC character.

Your new body is teenager-like in proportions, but it's also jet black with purple chest and bellyscales, plus your eyes, horns and claws are ruby red. And your wings, oh boy they look like gargoyle wings, with sharp talons and with borders so edgy that you are afraid you could decapitate somebody if you flap them w/o looking around.
Also, your wings are useless to fly and you can't breathe fire because you don't have any idea about how to do any dragon stuff.

You spent a good part of your first day trying to get used to this fucking body that seems to have been made to murder everything, and by pure luck you managed to reach Ponyville, where you expected to get a warm welcome and some help with your current predicament.

Hooo boy. Everyone ran like fuck as soon they saw you, and isn't as if running like an idiot after them had helped you to make a better first impression, right?
You were so happy when you saw Twilight and friends charging on you, and not as happy when they also broke themselves trying to pummel you into submission because they believed you were trying to hunt and eat ponies. Fortunately, it only took a while before they realized up you weren't even defending yourself, and so they calmed down enough as to let you explain yourself.
So, you introduced yourself as Anon. Anon the Dragon. and you don't have any idea about what are you doing there, or how you are supposed to do dragon stuff, of WHO you are, to boot. (You don't tell them you aren't from there or that this isn't your original body, though.)
>>
>>29232265

Suddenly, Spike steps forward and says he can relate with being a lone dragon among ponies.
(God, he's even cuter in person)
And he offers you a place to stay, his friendship and to be your dragon guide if you are really amnesiac but willing to be friendly toward ponies.

That day you not only became Ponyville's Dragon number 2, you also became Spike's student. Hey, why not.
Twilight and friends are predictably reluctant to accept a guy that looks like a walking armaggedon to live among them, but they softened up a bit after you not only swore to behave, but also swore to use your untapped dragon skills for Ponyville's service.

Of course, your menacing aspect and your own social awkardness will meke this journey a really bumpy one, but hey, Spike believes on you, and you don't want to dissapoint the little guy.

And so, your journey begins...
>>
>>29232266
please, continue. This is a nice plot. Do you've got an Image of Anon the Dragon?
>>
>>29232637
Holy shit, my thread is still not deleted.

I was planning to draw something if this thread received some attention, and I could write some stories once I'm back home.
The point was writing all kind of cringy, awkward scenarios like Anon wanting to boop some ponies' noses but never daring to do it because he fears he could decapitate the poor pony with his absurdly sharp claws, etc.
>>
>>29232637
>>
>>29232266

So, Spike's gonna pass on what he's learned about friendship from Twilight to Anon?
>>
>>29233874
That and he's going to teach anon to "remember" how to dragon because Anon doesn't know how to breathe fire.
Spike will realize too late that teaching someone how to breathe fire and then teaching him how to STOP breathing fire takes two lessons, not one.
>>
>>29233874
>>29233913
Also, most of Spike's friendship lessons will be redundant (for Anon) because Anon is already willing to do good and make friends, the problem is that everyone will be too scared to get near him.
>>
> After being given a short tour of Twilight's castle and sharing a meal with her and Spike, you are assigned a room to stay
> Twilight wishes you a good night and remindes you that tomorrow she will try finding you some jobs to do so you could start showing everyone you really mean well.
> She also reminds you that a spell will trigger an alarm in case you leave your room to wander around, for safey reasons she asks you to understand.
> #subtele
> A very excited Spike gives you some comics to read in case you feel bored and unable to sleep
> "Comics? Real Power Ponies comics? Fyook YEAH!" you shout.
> Twilight blushes and Spike stares at you with his jaw hanging.
> "Eh, I mean- comics are nice, yes. I remember liking them a lot and... well, sorry."
> Spike's eyes glow like lanterns.
> "Oh, we will get along SO well!" he says before wishing you a good niht and going to his room, giggling all the way.
> You close your room's door and go to bed.
> All things considered, you are doing pretty well for only having been in this world for a few hours.
> Don't fuck things up and don't be a asshole, you say to yourself. You don't know how long you will be here and these ponies are your only safety net, so don't fuck things up.
> Then you sit on the bed and start reading Spike's comics.
> Wow, this is a fun read, very Silver Age-sque material full of bullshit science, convoluted stories and lots of puns.
> You take note of some funny one-liners to use on future ocassions.
> You also take note of tomorrow at morning start helping Spike with his chores to make a good impression.
> Your experience working menial jobs at food joints will come handy now, and in fact you already know what you will prepare for everyone's breakfast: apple w/ carrot juice, plus a fresh salad with an omelette...
> ... and Quesadillas.
> You fall asleep giggling while you think of Twilight's face when you wave her quesadilla on front of her.
>>
>>29234215
> Day 2
> Breakfast time was awesome
> Spike was amazed while seeing you fry, cook, slice and dice like that
> He was aven more amazed after you told him how much you enjoyed the comics and asked him if he had more.
> Twilight was a bit concerned at seeing how a dragon had such knowdeledge about non-dragon foods, but whatever, she enjoyed your food
> Until you gave her the quesadilla that's it.
> Serves her right for treating a guest like a potential danger
> Even if you technically are.
> Whatever, after breakfast is over Applejack drops by asking if Anon could do some work for them.
> There's a teeny weeny problem at Sweet Apple Acres and they really could use some extra help right now
> And she means right now.
> Everyone quickly to to A.J's farm, while Anon enjoys the sights
> Suddenly they are greeted by Granny Smith, Big Mac and Applebloom, who's hidden behind of Big mac.
> Granny squints at you for a moment, then her cautious expression turns friendly as she jockingly elbows you with her foreleg
> "Well, aren't ya a big fella, eh? Just as A.J said so!"
> "Granny, be careful..."
> "Careful left the town yesterday! This youngester's eyes aren't trouble eyes and ya'all are big enough as to know how tho' read dem eyes anyway!"
> You can't help but feel comforted at Granny's kind words and crack a huge smile
> Showing everyone your huge, razor sharp teeth.
> "Aaanyway' ... I need you to help mah grandchildren' to harvest all apples from the eastern fields as soon as possible, young man."
> "Consider it already done, ma'am. But can I ask why you need it done so fast? Is something wrong?"
> "Oh, same ol' thing of every year, sonny. The eastern field are too close to Everfree Forest and it's already THAT time of the year."
> You stand there, still not understanding.
> Applejack walks near you and says a single word:
> "Timberwolves."
>>
bolongo molongo
>>
bimp
>>
>>29234646
Your grammar and spelling need work, but I like the story.
>>
File: Alduin.jpg (192KB, 854x693px) Image search: [Google]
Alduin.jpg
192KB, 854x693px
>>29232637
Alduin with the colors from the OP's description?
>>
>>29234646
>Anons misadventures as an edgy-looking dragon in Equestria
I like it.
Seems similar to >>29174647, but with less lust for getting an adolescent dragon dick.
>>
Bump of interest.
>>
>>29234646
> "Timberwolves?" You say, pretending to not know about them.
> "Yeah, Timberwolves." AJ says. "It's their matin' season and so they are more agressive than ever, looking for extra prey and what have ya. So we need to harvest the eastern field's apples ASAP and then stay away from there to avoid bumpin' into one or more."
> There's no more to be said, so the group quickly goes to the apple field, carrying two carts and lots of baskets.
> "Have ya bucked apples before, Anon?" AJ asks. "It's a pretty tirin' work to do if you don't know how to..."
> You put a few empty baskets around a tree and then give it a gentle rocking to see what happens.
> An apple rain is what happens, and Applejack can't help herself from cracking a smile of approval.
> "Yeah, that will do. Come on, Apples, we have lots of work to do!"
> Applejack, Big Mac and the edgiest looking dragon ever quickly start harvesting the fruit from the trees, while Spike and Applebloom zip around, picking the apples that didn't fell into the baskets to load a cart of their own.
> You notice that Applebloom gives you some nervous looks and avoids picking the apples that fell to close to you.
> You also notice that whenever you are finished with a tree and start with another, Big Macintosh always picks a tree that places himself between you and Applejack's.
> Well, you can't blame them.
> Meanwhile, Twilight sits behind of everyone to scout the area for possible Timberwolves attacks.
> She says she would help you all to finish faster, but her stomach is acting up because of something she ate at breakfast so this is all she can do for now.
> Lol quesadillas.
>>
>>29238068
> A couple of hours pass by, and the group is still busy picking apples.
> You aren't tired at all and in fact, you are enjoying this job, but Applejack and Big Mac are sweating bullets.
> The way as they keep giving you looks and then looking at the forest's limits you guess they are stressed as hell, that's gotta be tiring.
> As hell.
> Suddenly, Twilight stands up, also sweating bullets but with an awkward expression on her face.
> "S-sorry Applejack, but can I use your restroom? My stomach is definitely not well..."
> "Of course, Twi. You already know where it is."
> Twilight awkwardly trots away while Applebloom gives her a funny look. "Wow, ah had never seen Twilight like that. What happened to her?"
> You already know the reason
> In fact, you can SMELL the reason. Holy shit, Twilight really stank the air around- wait, no.
> This stuff smells like more like rotten roadkill
> "Guys..."
> Rotten roadkill under summer sunlight, to be exact.
> "G-guys!"
> You turn around to see Spike shaking on his feet, pointing at something behind of you.
> It's a fucking Timberwolf.
> Holy shit, it's HUGE!
> And stinky! How can something made out of wood stink the air like this?
> And... it's quickly getting closer
> "How...? When did it...?"
> "It must have been' stalkin' us all the time waiting' for a chance to attack"
> "We all turned our backs and dropped our guard when Twilight had to leave!"
> The stinky best is now running at full speed toward the scared group
> In fact, it's running right towards...
> "APPLEBLOOM! RUN, YA LITTLE FOAL!"
> But the little filly is way too scared to run and all she can do is look at the giant, stinking jaws about to close on her
> KA-CRACKK!
> Literally on the last second, you dash to grab the Timberwolf's jaws and stop it cold on it's tracks
> Half a second later you feel hooves stampeding behind of you
> Big Mac is already there, grabbing his terrified sister by the neck and carrying her to safety
>>
>>29238236
> Man, now that's a guy with balls of stee- holy shit, this Timberwolf is strong!
> The beast is thrasing with all of it's might to get free of your grip.
> It tries to claw you or knock you over, but your talons are firmly planted on the ground and your dragon skil is too tough to be scratched by rock and wodden claws.
> Thanks goddness.
> Suddenly a small flame burns past you
> Spike is there, trying to use his tiny dragon fire to scare away the angry Timberwolf
> All it does is pissing it off even more
> "This isn't working! Anon, use your fire breath and then run!"
> That would be a great idea if weren't because you don't know how to dragon.
> Howling
> What the- "Oh, fyook,"
> More Timberwolves are drawing near.
> They must have been there all the time, waiting for a chance to- oops, it's getting difficult to keep your grip on this bastard
> "GO AWAY! LET HIM GO!"
> Spike is waving around a burning branch to try scaring the Timberwolves away
> The little kid has stones, but all what he's accomplishing is piss of the wolves even more.
> OK, let's try getting rid of this Timberwolf before running away because this is getting a little too dangerous for your taste
> You use all of your might to lift the rabid Timberwolf and then pull it's jaws open so you could toss it away.
> Instead, you fucking rip it on two.
> "Hey, this wasn't so bad-"
> A second later, a disgusting liquid mass falls on you, covering you from head to toe
> Holy shit, it smells like roadkill milkshake
> HOLY SHIT, YOU SWALLOWED SOME!
> "RHHAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!" you roar, disgusted as fuck.
> The charging Timberwolves stop dead cold on their tracks and they all stare at you, scared as fuck
> "HOW CAN SOMETHING MADE OUT OF ROCKS AND WOOD CAN BE SO DISGUSTING RHAAAAAAGGHH!"
> Holy shit you are mad.
> Holy shit you were so mad that the ground is trembling around you
> The Timberwolves yelp and turn around, running like hell back to Everfree Forest with their tails between their legs.
>>
>>29238294
Keep going this green is getting better and better
>>
>>29238475
This!
>>
>>29238294
> With a final venting roar, you stand there, looking as the last Timberwolf dissapears inside Everfree Forest
> Then you turn around to see the Apples and Spike staring at you with their jaws hanging
> "Are you OK?" you ask. "Nobody was hurt?"
> Then Aplebloom is the first one to break the awkward silence.
>"That. Was. AWESOME!" "Spike, your frien' is awesome! A bit scary, but he's as nice and courageous as you! Thank you, mistah dragon!" she says as she runs toward you.
> Then she stops and covers her nose.
> "Ugh, this smells horrible!"
> "Tell me about it" you say. "Well, I suppose everyone is OK except for this Timberwolf. I only wanted to toss it away, not kill it."
> "OH, FOR CELESTIA'S MANE, WHAT HAPPENED?"
> Twilight is flying towards the still shocked group.
> ... Aaand she has a loose piece of toilete paper hanging from her tail.
> You chuckle and wish you had a camera
> Everyone starts chuckling and soon the stressful ambient is gone.
> Everyone try to explain at once what happened to a confused twilight who has no idea of what happened and why is everyone chuckling at her.
> "Twi, your friend was so courageous! If hadn't been for him, mah little sister could have been',,,"
> "Hey, Spike and your brother helped me as well."
> "Gee, an' he's so humble as well! An' strong! An'... smelly."
> "Well" Twilight start to say "I suppose that since Timberwolves are basically plants, they can't digest meat, so they carry their prey inside of them and let them marinate until they are rotten so they could absorb their nutrients, just like insect-trapping plants."
> Then she hugs you, ignoring the horrible smell. "Thanks a lot, Anon. Who knows what could've happened to my friends if you hadn't been here. I don't know how to reward you for this..."
> "A nice bath and a pile of soap would be enough" you say.
> Everyone laughs
> All things considered, your first task as an Equestrian citizen wasn't so bad.
>>
f-fyook boomp
>>
>>29238639
this is nice.
>>
>>29239359
Thank you.
I will think of another story tonight, always trying to make it different than the other Dragon Anon threads.

I will start by trying to imagine which member of the Mane6 should Anon try to help next, and how his lack of dragon knowdeledge could make things harder.
>>
banana
>>
>>29238639
Keep going, this is a gigantic green
>>
File: 1457160697766.png (443KB, 1600x2795px) Image search: [Google]
1457160697766.png
443KB, 1600x2795px
>Anon assigned to help Fluttershy do animal stuff
>something something someone finds some old stuff and blows the dust off of it, right into Anon's face
>naturally, Anon sneezes
>no animals in sight, Flutters is unconscious
>townsfolk thinks the sky is falling
>Twilight is beyond pissed

>>29238639
>> "Well" Twilight start to say "I suppose that since Timberwolves are basically plants, they can't digest meat, so they carry their prey inside of them and let them marinate until they are rotten so they could absorb their nutrients, just like insect-trapping plants."
Well, at least now I understand how Timberwolves actually consume their prey.
>>
Edgy bump
>>
>>29241591
>>
OP here, I'll write the fist story's epilogue and the second story tomorrow.

Thanks for the bumps, this is my first original greentext (on a foreign board no less) so I appreciate the interest you guys have shown here so far.
>>
File: 1481504115385.jpg (103KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481504115385.jpg
103KB, 900x900px
>>
>>29232265
>yet another AiE to shift click
>>
bumpu for more
>>
>>29243988
>>
>>29244176
>>
>>29243482
> stop having fun, guys
>>
>>29245435
>>
>>29238639
> Epilogue
> You got a quick hot bath to scrub the rotten juice and rotten stench away
> Granny Smith went all out to get sure you had the best stuff available to get all clean and nice
> She was very grateful for saving her little grandaugther and protecting everyone else
> Then you went back to finish harvesting the rest of the apples, it was a way calmer work since no Timberwolves dared to get close ever again
> Once you are all done with the harvest and the following homemade meal prepared by a beaming Granny Smith, it's time to say goodbye
> Granny brings a cart full of apple treats "for the road" she says and reminds you that you always will be welcome on Sweet Apple Acres.
> That's nice.
> And Granny's concept of "for the road" must be a huge road because the cart is practically spilling, at least you know what Twilight, Spike and you will have for tea and breakfast during the next days.
> It's a calm walk back to Twilight's castle, only broken by Spike's mumbling stuff to himself.
> You are almost back on Ponyville when Spike finally raises his voice and talks to you.
> "Anon, you are awesome but I can't believe you had forgotten how to breathe fire, it's like forgetting how to see or how to hear."
> "I know 'm not the strongest dragon around here, but if you don't mind, I could try teaching you about how our fire breath works, and well... dragon stuff."
> You smile and wink say "Oh, just like when Radiance was hit with the Amnesia-ray and Hum Drum had to help her remember how to use her powers?"
> Spike looks at you and suddenly beams.
> "I suppose I can call you "Teacher" from now on."
> You make an exaggerated serious face
> "... I can, right?"
> Spike brofists you and then mumbles loudly "Hohoho, I knew we would get along nicely"

This is to close the first story while I keep finishing the second one, and how Spike's lessons will either help to save the day or complicate it even more.
>>
>>29245909
dis sum gud stuff
>>
>>29246579
This
Also bump
>>
page 8 save go
>>
Page 10
>>
Bumpie
>>
File: 1468905334799.png (237KB, 1034x676px) Image search: [Google]
1468905334799.png
237KB, 1034x676px
>>29232265
I want to beat the shit out of spike. i want to give him two black eyes and knock out most of his teeth. i want to cut off the end of his tail and force him to eat it.
>>
>>29249657
>>
>>29250240
>>
>>29250678
>>
>>29249663
In this pic he looks like hes wearing eyeshadow.
>>
>>29251301
>>
>>29245909
> The next morning arrives without much to say
> You had a nice night of sleep, and breakfast was mostly apple treats with some herbal tea to make it easier for Twilight's stomach
> Then you assist Spike on his morning duties, even if the little kid doesn't seems to need the extra help
> He might be small but he's quick and diligent as hell, and soon the castle is crystal-clean
> Fitting, since it's made out of crystal.
> Then you accompany Spike outside to the market area, to do his morning shopping
> Lots of ponies give you scared looks and put some distance between them and you
> Spike gives them disapproving looks but says nothing
> You shrugh it off, since you already know you look scary and there's nothing you can do about it
> Then you feel like somebody is elbowing you
> You turn around and see Applejack and Applebloom at their market stall, greeting you with the warmest smile ever
> "Good mornin' to ya, big guy!"
> "How's Ponyville's Timberwolf hunter doin' on this amazin' mornin'?"
> You smile and greet them, feeling a bit better
> You feel even better after noticing how some ponies slowly get near them, obviously feeling curious about the unexpected exchange and obviously wanting to ask them a few questions.
> Spike starts taking with a loud voice: "Oh, Anon has been doing great! He's a very kind and nice dragon, you could not ever imagine how he-BLAAAARRGGHH!"
> All of a sudden he burps out a letter. Cool, this means Twilight is being summoned for an adventure or-
> "Anon?" Spike says after eyeing the letter. "This letter is for you... and it has the Royal seal on it"
> "For me?" You say, feeling puzzled, while receiving the letter. "Well, let's see...hmm... oh, fyook."
> "Well?" What does it say?"
> "Your princess was told about me and wants to see me in person to ask me a few questions."
> Fyook. This can't be good.
>>
>>29252097
>>
>>29252661
>>
>>29253070
>>
>>29253588
>>
>>29252097
> The sun was high when the Friendship Express left Ponyville's station to take Twilight, Spike and Anon toward Canterlot
> "Wow", you say, taking a seat and looking at your wagon. "This is some train."
> "I'm glad you appreciate it, Anon. This train is our pride, being capable to connect Ponyville and Canterlot in only..."
> No, I was talking about how... peculiar it is. What's with the pink colors and little hearts everywhere?"
> "What's wrong with them?" Twilight said a bit surprised. "This train follows the urban standard created by our beloved Princess Celestia, as symbols of Equestria's peace."
> "I think Equestria is peaceful because your Princess' urban standards made all the bad guys run away to avoid getting the cooties."
> Spike chuckled as he hits you with his elbow. >"Ha! I told you this train looked like a frou-frou girlie toy, Twilight."
> Twilight scrunched a bit and then took some papers out from her bags.
> "Anyway! The Princess' summon took me by surprise, even if I really should have seen it coming. I mean, no offense Anon, but seeing a dragon as imposing as you popping out from nowhere, having no memories from his past and being so eager to make friends is not something you see every day, so of course the Princess would want to have a chat with you."
> "I know."
> "Plus, you look a bit... scary at first."
> You groan as you give a look at the completely empty wagon saving for the three of you.
> "I've noticed that."
> "I'm sure her worries will vanish once she reads my notes and had a few words with you. After all, she's the wisest, most wonderful person ever"
> "I will do my best to not give her anything to worry about."
> The rest of the trip continued without any troubles, saving for Twilight constant revisions to her notes and the ocassional pony trying to peek at you from the wagon's door.
> After the short trip is over, the three of you leave the train station and walk into Canterlot's streets."
>>
>>29254087
>>
>>29254902
>>
>>29255389
>>
>>29256304
>>
Morning bump- I was about to submit the next chapter when my browser crashed.

Fuck this gay world, I'll have to write everything all over again.
>>
>>29256974
Why don't you write it on notepad? There are programs where you can copy all your text and cut it in replies. I guess there's a Link in the writefag guild. But please, do not drop this story now. This is too good to drop.
>>
>>29256974
It's fine, as long as you keep writing man.

I am loving this so far.
>>
>>29254492
>>29256974
> You look around, completely mesmerized by Canterlot's awesomeness
> The clean cobblestone roads, the pristine buildings, the golden roofs, hanging gardens, everything here looks like something from a dream.
> And unlike Ponyville, Canterlot's citizens look at you with more curiosity and interest than fear.
> You also notice the many guards protecting the place, all dressed with shiny sets of armor
> "Do you like it?" Twilight asks, with a proud smile. "This is not only the kingdom's capital of science and arts, it's also Spike and me's hometown"
> "It's awesome" you say as you walk around. "This is what dreams are made of- oops"
> You look at your feet to see what you just stepped on, and you see an elegant money pouch. You pick it up, and notice it's full to the brim, then also notice the elaborate cutie mark design embroireded on it.
> You take a look around and immediately walk towards the closest guard you see, explaining to him what you just found and asking him if he can try finding it's owner. The guard gives you a confused "Yes" for an answer and satisfied, you go back to Twilight and Spike.
> "That was very nice, Anon."
> "Eh, I've lost many things during my life and I know it's not a nice feeling" you say. Either way, your princess is waiting for us, so let's not make her wait.
> Twilight and Spike agree and soon, the three of you arrive at Canterlot's castle impressive gates.
> While you admire the spectacular building, Twilight identifies herself to the gate guards and they immediately grant you entrance to a huge hallway with a huge door at the top of some huge stairs, guarded by two armored ponies.
> Also huge.
> "Anouncing Princess Twilight Sparkle, Spike the Dragon and Anon... the Dragon." they say as the doors open.
> You take a deep breath and walk into the next room.
>>
File: Spike_ID_S4E24.png (46KB, 180x257px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_ID_S4E24.png
46KB, 180x257px
>>29257111
>>
>>29257111
Noice
>>
File: noice.png (22KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
22KB, 100x100px
>>29257386
>>
>>29257642
>>
File: 1484162619554.jpg (506KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1484162619554.jpg
506KB, 1536x1536px
>>29258179
>>
>>29258221
И0IC3
>>
>>29259416
>>
>>29258221
Kek
>>
>>29261676
>>
>>29262602
>>
>>29263433
>>
>>29264273
>>
>>
>>29264869
>>
>>29232265
This idea has potential.
>>
>>29266496
>>
lemp
>>
File: Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png (74KB, 220x257px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png
74KB, 220x257px
>>29257111
> It's a big, majestic room filled with guards forming a path that takes you straight to a throne, where Celestia herself is sitting, waiting for you.
> God, she's so beautiful and majestic. Words cannot describe the calm authority she radiates by simply being there.
> For a moment, her eyes and yours connect and you are left unable to talk, move or even think.
> You are only aware of her overwelming presence and nothing else.
> "Ahem" Celestia says to break the awkward silence. "A warm welcome to you, Mr. Anon. I'm Celestia, ruler of Equestria. You might wonder why I solicited your presence and..."
> "..."
> "... by no means I want to make you feel menaced or unconfortable, but I've received a few letters talking about you and..."
> You still stay standing there, with a vacant expression in your eyes. Celestia and her guards notice that and they start to exchange nervous looks.
> "Anon?"
> Nothing.
> Celestia leans a bit forward, visibly unconfortable.
> "Excuse me, Mr. Anon. Are you feeling OK? Have I offended you on some way?"
> Finally you snap out of it.
> "nkw- No. Not at all, your Highness. It's just that- well, when I saw you I felt like I was standing in front of my mother and my mind went blank for a moment."
> Celestia and her guards stare at you while trying to proccess what you just said. A moment later, the guards start trying to not chuckle while Celestia herself does her best to not lose her composture.
> On the plus side, the tense atmosphere that was on the room is now gone.
> "Well..." Celestia finally says "I was certainly not expecting that as an answer for that."
> Then she adopts a more serious atitude and resumes her introduction.
> "As you might already know, I'm Celestia, ruler of this lands. Since yesterday a considerable number of my subjests have been sending me letetrs and messages regarding the apparition of a young dragon on Ponyville."
>>
>>29267511

> Of course, you think. A guy looking like this is obviously going to attract lots of attention.
> "Some ponies are downright terrified by your visage, and believe you are there to raze the town. Other ponies were intriged at seeing such an impressive dragon with such a quiet atitude. And finally, some ponies sent me very detailed letters about your friendly disposition, courageous atitude and your problems caused by the partial loss of your memory. That part is what caught my attention, and made me decide to summon you to Canterlot."
> Celestia softens her expression, and continues speaking
> "Is there anything I could do to help you?
> Then her expression becomes serious again.
> "And... is there anything you might want so say about your memory loss?
> Fyook. This is going to be like threading on a mined field.
>>
>>29267511
>>29267529
>>
>>29267529
i need more anon fill me with your GREEN!
>>
>>29267529
> Well, your Highness... it's just that. Suddenly I found myself here, without remembering how or why. Also, I had no idea of how to fly or breathe fire, so I began walking around, trying to find somebody who could help me. Eventually I arrived to Ponyville, and well, you already know the rest."
> Celestia looks at you with curiosity.
> "You must admit that your story sounds quite unusual. An amnesic dragon, stripped from his offensive and defensive abilities, and without it's characteristic agressivity isn't something that happens often."
> You kneel down and extend your neck towards Celestia.
> "Oh, screw it" you think. "Let's bite the bullet and get this over with"
> "Your Highness, if you believe I'm lying and this is part of a contrived trap, feel free to scan my mind. Just..."
> "Hmm?"
> "Just... be careful where you look and don't dig too deep."
> "Why?"
> You fiddle with your thumbs, feeling unconfortable.
> "Well, I'm a young and healthy dragon. You might find some... embarrasing thoughts and memories embedded on my brain."
> "What kind of-? Oh..."
> Celestia makes a scrunchy face and you could swear she's blushing.
> "I-I think I will take your word for that, Anon. Also, I must say it's a refreshing change to met a person so... straightforward as you."
> You can notice how everone on the room felt variable degrees of embarrasement and awkwardness as they quickly figured out what you were implying here
> "Lying to a kingdom ruler isn't exactly a good idea, your Highness. Still, if you want to scan my thoughts I'll no oppose to-"
> "It will not be neccesary. Now, Twilight, Spike..."
> Both of them yelp at hearing their names and take a few steps towards Celestia.
> "Yes, Princess?"
>>
>>29268331
> "Yes, Princess?"
> "Anon is all alone on a foreign land, with his memories and abilities partially taken from him. So please keep assisting him and notify me if his condition changes."
> "Yes, princess!"
> "Oh, and Spike?"
> "Yes, princess?"
> " As a fellow dragon, your company will be of invaluable help to Anon. I think both of you can learn a lot from each other."
> Spike beams and breaking all royal protocol, he raises his voice on excitement
> "You can count with that, Princess! Right now I'm working on making Anon remember how to use his dragon breath! Just give us some time and before you know, Anon will be torching entire mountains- wait, no, no!"
> At this point the entire royal chamber cannot contain the laughter anymore and it takes a good minute before order could be restored
> "Well, this has been a very unusual audience. Anon, just one more question..."
> "Yes, your highness?"
> "What do you think about my kingdom?"
> "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Clear waters, blue skies, fertile soil, green, beautiful plants and lots of nice people. I like it very much."
> For a moment, you feel like Celestia is giving you a weird look, then the moment passes.
> "I see. Well, you can go on pease, the audience is over."
> Huh? That's all? Well, that was a bit anticlimatic, but you are not going to argue with Celestia.
> Instead you bow your head and go back three steps before turning around and leaving the room with the also puzzled Twilight and Spike.
> After the three of you leave the room and the large doors are closed, Celestia finally sighs, relaxed. Then she gives a mischievous look to her guards.
>>
>>29268754

> "Ahem. I thank you for volunteering to stand here and guarding me in case our guest had attempted anything. Fortunately nothing happened, but..."
> The guards look at Celestia, curious at her words.
> "Well, it would be a pity to waste the powerful defensive spell I casted on all of you just in case. Which, I must say, will remain active for exactly 34 more minutes. You can leave now."
> The guards leave the room on a perfectly martial matter, all under Celestia's smiling gaze.
> Once the final guard leaves the room, a huge collective roar of "YAAAY! EPIC ROUGHHOUSING FIGHT! reaches Celestia's ears and the now empty chamber trembles with her sincere laughter.
> "My Goddes, sister. I swear, sometimes you can be such a little filly..."
> Oozing like tar from Celestia's shadow, Luna dramatically enters into the now empty room.
> "Seeing how my help wasn't needed after all, I assume this audience had a positive outcome."
> "Yes. Anon is still an enigma wrapped around more enigmas, but he passed all the tests I laid before him."
>>
File: Jerking a wrightfags ego.gif (396KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
Jerking a wrightfags ego.gif
396KB, 240x135px
>>29268765
Really enjoying it so far nice job.
>>
>>29268765
> "He picked the money pouch I made appear before of his feet, but he gave it to a guard instead of trying to keep it for himself. And when I pushed my aura at him when our eyes connected... well, instead of feeling threatened he compared me with his mother."
> Luna giggles
> "Ahem. And then he asked me to look into his memories out of his own free will. The color of his aura confirmed he was being sincere, even if the idea was making him feel unconfortable and ashamed."
> "Well, considering the countless times I've needed to make a quick exit from other ponies' dreams to avoid seeing things I shouldn't, I could say you dodged a big one there, Celestia."
> "*Cough* Thanks, Luna. And when I asked his opinion about Equestria, his eyes glowed while he talked about the land itself, I wasn't expecting that as an answer."
> "Yeah. Other visitors always praise our economic prosperity, and talk about the vast riches hidden underground. So, to see a dragon ignoring our riches and appreciating the beauty of land itself..."
> "Finally, when he left the room he first backed away with respect before turning his back to me. A dragon would never perform such an unexpected act of royal etiquette, much less a young dragon."
> The twin sisters stood silient for a moment, trying to sort their thoughts. Finally, Luna broke the silence.
> "A dragon who's stripped from his memories and abilities, but who's still willing to sweat to help and fight to protect ponies he barely knows. A dragon who looks like a warrior, without the expected agressivity"
> Celestia nods, and adds "A dragon with royal etiquette notions... perhaps an exilied noble?
> Luna nods and adds "A dragon who can appreciate the beauty of the land and- "
> Suddenly Celestia gasps.
> "Sister?"
>>
>>29269435
> "Luna, that's it. He said that our land was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Should we assume his homeland has none of the things we tend to take as granted? Even the terrible Dragonlands has at least two of the elements he was so pleased about: lots of water and a very strict, yet reasonable ruler. So, which place doesn't have any of that?"
> "You mean... Tirek's birthplace? The Badlands?
> "I know it's too soon to start making inferences and drawing conclusions, Luna. But while I scanned Anon's aura, I could also detect a tiny speck of guilt, as if he were trying to keep something hidden from everypony. So, for everypony's sake, let's keep an eye on him and expect that our conclusions so far are all wrong."
>>
>>29269435
>>29269442
>>
>>29268331
TELL HER THE TRUTH YOU FOOL
EXCUSE YOUR FALSEHOODS WITH THE FACT THAT YOU WERE SCARED HOW THEY WOULD REACT TO THE TRUTH
>>
>>29270093
>>
>>29269442
This story is incredible!

Great job!
>>
>>29270093
How do you explain that everything they believe is just a kids cartoon?
>>
>>29271133
But what if many worlds interpretation is true?
Their universe would be just as real as our or any other in the multiverse.
>>
>>29269442
This is going to end in tears, btw.
>>
>>29271176
>>
>>29271176
>>
>>29270667
>>
>>29271176
If there is an infinite amount of universes, there is an infinite ammounts of possibilities. Which means your waifu is out there somewhere, dreaming about you. But the two of you will never meet...
>>
>>29273986
First of all I don't have a waifu.
And second - there is an infinitesimal chance to get to such world by tunneling.
Although it still carries the risks of either being dissolved upon arrival in a universe with lower energy state, or becoming a nucleation seed for the process that brings said universe to the lower or lowest possible energy state, essentially dissolving everything in it, waifu included.
Just sayan.
>>
>>29274203
wrong
>>
>>29273763
>>
>>29276616
>>
>>29277319
>>
>>29277799
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>29279374
>>
>>29280860
>>
>"Here, violate my ultimate privacy, invade my mind and see all my memories if you like."
Even Spike is not such a fucking cuck.
>>
>>29281608
>>
>>29282324
he was proving he had nothing to hide
except he still had
>>
>>29283010
>>
>>29269442
Keep going faggot, we didn't say you could stop.
>>
>>29284951
>>
File: anondragon.png (460KB, 918x1078px) Image search: [Google]
anondragon.png
460KB, 918x1078px
>>29232265
I made something. Is it edgy enough?
>>
>>29285944
awesome and then some
>>
File: 1480701858897.gif (46KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1480701858897.gif
46KB, 244x244px
>>29285944
Perfect
>>
boop
>>
>>29286771
betty
>>
>>29285944
Naw man he said shitty OC. needs to be more shitty.
>>
page 9 bemp
what the hell
>>
>>29269442

> The next morning was exactly the same as the previous one: a good night of sleep, a tasty breakfast and a quick trip to Ponyville's market after helping Spike with his morning chores.
> Well, not exactly the same.
> This time you notice how Ponyville's inhabitants try to stay a bit closer of you, and their eyes now reflect more interest than fear
> This must be Applejack and Applebloom's doing, God bless their souls you think.
> And speaking about them, they are again at their market stall, working hard as always.
> Applebloom notices you and she quickly greets you with a smile and a little headbutt.
> Hnnngh.
> Things are going fine at Sweet Apple Acres, the Timberwolves seem to have been scared off for real, says Applejack.
> Then she shakes her head and turns to talk to Spike.
> "Aw, I almost forgot this. Pinkie Pie was lookin' for you, Spike. And ah guess you should go with him as well, Anon."
> "Pinkie Pie was looking for me? What for?"
> "I dunno. She only said it was somethin' serious."
> Spike's face beams for a moment, then he turns his face to you.
> "Anon, I'm gonna need your help with this and for Celestia's mane, you are exactly the kind of person who should help me with this."
> Applejack and you change some puzzled looks and after purchasing some apples for today's dessert, you say farewell and follow Spike.
> Eventually, both of you arrive at Sugarcube Corner, and for a moment you lose yourself on the place's charm.
> It's a cozy, welcoming place full of wonderful, mouth-watering smells.
> It's also full of ponies purchasing baked goods, or at least WAS full, since everyone quickly paid for their food and left as soon they noticed you looking around.
> Awkward.
> Spike asks you to get to the counter, where Mr. and Mrs Cake wait for you, smiling.
> "So, this is the dragon Pinkie Pie and Applejack were talking about? My, you are so big and healthy!" says Mrs. Cake, surprising you.
>>
>>29288795
> "We still could put some extra meat around your bones, though. Help yourself, sweetie" she adds, pushing a tray with cupcakes on your direction.
> You stare at her and the cupcakes for a moment, then finally ask her why isn't she scared or wary of you like everyone else.
> She gives you a warm look explains how yesterday Applejack put some really good words about you, in fact were so good that Pinkie Pie and her had a little chat and decided we could hire you to do a little errand for us."
> Mr. Cake chuckles and says "Plus, Fluttershy brings Discord here every Tuesday for spiral cakes, and there's nothing left in the world to feel scared about after handling a customer like him."
> You can't help but chuckle as well, and finally grab a cupcake to nibble on it-HOLY SHIT I'M TASTING HAPPINESS.
> After practically devouring the cupcake, you can't help but ask what is it made of, because you have never tasted something so amazing on your life.
> "Oh, just the usual stuff, sweetie. Sugar, eggs, butter, cinnamon, ground sapphires..." says Mrs. Cake.
> "Wait, what? Sapphires? I just ate grounded gemstones?" you ask, a bit worried about your insides.
> "Yes, ground sapphires." says Mr. Cake. "Rarity uses a lot of gemstones on her dresses, and after she's done cutting and polishing them, she always ends with lots of ground gemstones and gemstone dust, so she brings it here so we could use it on treats for her friend Spike."
> Spike inflates his chest, grinning and feeling proud.
> "She's a great friend! Anyways, how's that special cupcake, Anon? It was made with double love, so not any dragon gets to eat something like that!"
> Well, it was great. And since your insides aren't bleeding after swallowing what's basically broken glass you assume this is something that only a dragon can eat.
> "It was awesome, like eating Pop Rocks but ten times better" you finally say.
> "Pop Rocks? What's that?" Spike asks, interested.
>>
>>29288938
> "ROCKS? WE COULD ASK MY SISTER MAUD SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT ROCKS BY THE WAY, HELLO, ANON!"
> "AAAAHHH!" you scream and recoil, scared as hell.
> "Pinkie dear, we already asked you to not do that to newcomer people" says Mrs. Cake, giving her a slighty serious look.
> "Sorry, Mrs. Cake. I wasn't intending to scare youyr friend, so sorry too, Spike. And I didn't meant it, so sorry three, Anon."
> "Wat."
> "So! I'm here, and you are here, so can we go inside and talk about this secret errand?"
> "Errand? What errand?"
> "Can't tell you, silly! That's why it's a secret errand! Well, Spike and the Cakes already know, so it's not really that secret! It's more like scary. A scary errand. A scarrand, if I must-"
> "Pinkie, maybe you should go inside and explain anon what are we planning to hire him for instead of confusing him like that" says Mr. Cake, unfazed by Pinkie's nonsense tsunami.
> "Oooh, yes, that sounds good." Says Pinkie Pie, looking at you from behind the counter.
> Suddenly you feel two gentle taps on your back. You turn around to see, only to find a smiling Pinkie Pie behind of you.
> "WAT."
> You turn to see the counter and find Pinkie there, waving at you. Then you turn around to find her standing on front of you, pointing to a door and asking you to follow her.
> "SERIOSULY, WAT"
> "I know, Anon. She... she just does that, try to not think much about it and roll with it until you get used to her" Spike says, while following Pinkie Pie into a room behind the store area.
>>
>>29287551
Op here. When I meant "shitty" I meant in the sense of these crappy, unoriginal OCs that edgy people creates with the sole purpose of tr making something cooler and stronger than all canon characters combined so everything could be around and about them defeating villains that nobody else could, or about being invincible villains themselves, etc.

>>29285944
This could be a great Dragon Anon if somebody could draw him on FiM style. Great pic on it's own, though!
>>
>>29288945
Welp i'm aroused
>>
>>29288795
>>29288938
>>29288945
>>
File: ppimages.jpg (6KB, 146x146px) Image search: [Google]
ppimages.jpg
6KB, 146x146px
>>29288945
> The three of you enter into a small, but cozy room with a small table and four mushroom-like stools. A few racks loaded with books, plus a round window and some pictures hanging from the walls make the room extra cozy and home-like.
> It's too small to be a living room. Maybe it's a resting room to take breaks during business hours?
> Either way, Spike takes a seat while Pinkie places a tray with chocolate cookies and opens a bottle before pouring it on three glasses.
> Judging by the color and smell, it's chocolate milk.
> "Come on, Anon! Take a seat so I could explain this deal to you!"
> You take a seat, grab a cookie and prepare yourself to listen.
> Whoa. It's the best chocolate cookie you've ever tasted.
> "Okie dokie! Anon, I need you to accompany Spike to a certain place to fetch a very special ingredient for us. It's a very dangerous place where nopony can go and survive!"
> Spike nods, as he goes for his fourth cookie.
> "Fortunately, both of you aren't ponies but dragons! And so, you have absolutely nothing to fear from that place!"
> "Yeah" Spike says while chugs a sip of chocolate milk. "For us dragons the place itself will be a breeze, but the trip back will be a completely different story. Trust me, I went there once and I got this close from leaving my bones there."
> He went there all by himself? Man, this kid definitely has a solid pair.
> "Okay, I get it. It's a dangerous trip and all that. But where exactly do you want me to go, and what exactly am I supposed to get from there? And how is this going to be so easy for Spike and I?"
> "Ohh, that. Well, Anonny...can I call you Nonny?"
> Just like that, Pinkie produces a large map and spreads it over the table.
> "We are here, Nonny. And you must go aaaall up here, turn left on the Swamp of Sadness, cross beyond the Shadow Forest, cross the Ravine of Despair, climb the Mountain of Doom and go down the volcano marked here."
>>
File: pps.png (5KB, 127x150px) Image search: [Google]
pps.png
5KB, 127x150px
>>29290307

> "Yikes. And how's that volcano called?"
> "Just "The Volcano." I suppose the mapmakers ran out of depressing names once they arrived there. The case is, the ingredient we need is on the bottom of the volcano."
> You take a sip of milk while Pinkie goes on her long tirade- my God, it's the best chocolate milk you have ever tasted as well.
> "Lots of ponies know about this prized ingredient. But as you can already guess, no ponies can go there and live to tell the tale, nonono. If the trip doesn't get you, the heat, poisonous gas and the magma will do!"
> "And what's this ingredient anyway? Some kind of mineral condiment or something?" you say, feeling interested.
> "No, silly! It's better than that! And in fact, you are already eating it! Spike brought it for us back then and it was a success, but we are about to run out of it. It's called... CHOCOLAVA."
> "... wat."
>>
File: BUMP.jpg (237KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
BUMP.jpg
237KB, 1280x1280px
>>29290322
More plz kind sir.
>>
>>29290322
This story is gold. Don't stop, Anon. I need heartwarming stuff like this.
>>
File: anondragon2.png (117KB, 683x684px) Image search: [Google]
anondragon2.png
117KB, 683x684px
>>29289016
Spliced up dragon parts from the gauntlet episode; here you go
>>
>>29290322
I'm just waiting for Anon's lies to fuck him over. I know it'll happen, and the longer it takes for him to tell the truth the worse the fallout will be.
>>
File: 3456767643.png (58KB, 899x725px) Image search: [Google]
3456767643.png
58KB, 899x725px
>>29292268
Can you even see things in front of you with a nose this big?
>>
>>29292268
>oy vey!
>>
>>29292268
a bit too skinny and goofy looking for a dragon that's supposed to be strong and scary enough as to drive everyone away

nice design though, would perfecty fit among the dragons from gauntlet of fire
>>
Jewbump
>>
>>29290322
> Spike grabs a cookie and waves it on front of you
> "I know, Anon. The first time Pinkie Pie talked about this ingredient to Twilight and I we couldn't believe it either. I mean, chocolate flowing from a volcano? We have seen and done lots of crazy stuff, but accepting THAT was too much, even for us."
> "Yeah, I just ate it and I still find it hard to believe."
> "Well, Twilight being... Twilight decided to prove this map and this "Chocolava" were nothing but a baseless myth and so she began to research practically all exploration records she could find to prove the lack of evidence about this."
> "Pinkie Pie chuckled and said "Thats's so Twilight: taking a lot of effort just to prove something doesn't exist."
> "Yeah, except she actually ended up finding sound evidence about a pony exploration team going there, maping everything and using all kind of crazy protection spells just to stay alive. They found the Chocolava by pure coincidence, but decided the delicious ingredient wasn't worth the insane risks and so they returned home, vowing to never go there ever again."
> "Mr. Cake's great-great-great-great grandfather was a unicorn, Nonny. And part of the exploration team as well, that's why we have a copy of their map, every member of his family has one. I tried telling Twilight about that, but well..."
> "Sometimes I think Twilight must have one or two donkeys on her family tree because she is the most stubborn person I've ever met: even after finding evidence about the expedition being real, she still insisted they had invented the story about chocolate flowing from a volcano and she was decided to prove it."
> "So, she asked the six of us to form an exploration party and do the same trip detailed on the map, hoping to find nothing at the end. And I said "Yes" because duh, I never turn my back to a party, except this one was a total borefest. You know Nonny, sometimes I worry about Twilight."
>>
>>29293915
> "It took us nearly ten long days to arrive at the Mountain of Doom, and by then everypony was so tired and beaten up that even Twilight was willing to admit defeat and go back. It was then when it hit us."
> "Hit you?" You ask, feeling worried. "Who hit you?"
> "The Chocolava smell, Nonny! It was like concentrated happiness giving us enough hope and strength to make a last effort!"
> "Literally." added Spike. "See, the smell alone was potent enough as to make us forget our fatigue and feel completely refreshed. Refreshed enough as to take a good look at our surroundings and notice we weren't alone."
> "Somebody else was there?"
> "Oh, yes. See, the mountain was full of monsters, all of them attracted by the sweet smell. But none of them dared to keep climbing because beyond that point the ground was already too hot for them, and the heat, the floating ashes and gas leaking from the cracks on the ground made impossible for any flying creatures to keep advancing, so all they could do was stay there, smelling the air."
> "Whoa."
> "In fact, the sweet smell was so intense that none of them paid any attention to us. And after Twilight and Rainbow Dash confirmed that duh, keep advancing would be the end of us, we decided that we already had enough proof so we could finally leave doomydoom land and go back. Of course, Spike had another idea..."
> "See, being a dragon and all, the heat and toxic gas wasn't a problem for me. And since I was so close from the goal, I decided to grab a couple of buckets and run straight to the volcano to see what I could find there."
> "And boy, how you ran! You dissapeared among the toxic gas before we could lift a hoof, and after you began shouting us to wait for your return, we had no choice but set up camp and wait! And since the monsters kept ignoring us and since we were meaning to take a rest anyway, well..."
>>
>>29293928
> "The trip inside of the volcano was a piece of cake, Anon. Well, at least for me, being fireproof and all. In fact, the toxic gas felt invigorating and outside of some FireNewts, Salamanders and a couple of Phoenixes minding their own business, I had the volcano all for myself."
> You chew the last cookie, listening with attention.
> "After wading through some lava pools and swimming through a magma river, I found the source of the smell. It was a big pool of bubbling chocolate, formed by who knows what strange soil and mineralstuff coincidences. And when I tasted it I almost fainted there, it was the most delicious thing I had ever eaten."
> "I believe you."
> "So I filled the buckets and made my way back outside. That's when everything went wrong!"
> "How so?"
> "Remember the volcano's inhabitants? Well, let's say they didn't liked the idea of an outsider taking some of their chocolate away. And I might be fire proof, but I'm not invulnerable, so I had to run for my life. It only got worse after that because well, imagine countless monsters surrounding the volcano, smelling this wonderful chocolate they couldn't reach. Now imagine their reaction when all of them at once could smell two chocolate buckets leaving the volcano and quickly approaching them."
> "Oh, yes! For a moment we thought it was an earthquake, with all monsters and animals getting all excited and saying "IT'S COMING!" according to Fluttershy. Then the smell reached us and we knew Spike had done it, so we prepared ourselves to escape. We weren't prepared to see what we saw, though! Just imagine, Nonny: Spike running at us chased by a wave of fire monsters,and then more monsters joining the chase as Spike zipped through waves and waves of them!"
> "I lost a bucket when I dodged a mix of Phoenix fire, Rockscorpion acid and Golem rocks. Most of them immediately forgot about me to fight for it, which saved my life because my legs were about to give up."
>>
>>29293947
> "That's when Twilight used her magic to pull me to the camp, and she immediately teleported away as soon she grabbed me."
> "Whoa."
> "Yeah, you can say that. Next time we knew, we were outside Ponyville, all dizzy but safe and sound. Turns out Twilight had been carving and placing some special teleportation runes all along our way to the volcano, just in case something bad happened and we needed to make a quick return to Ponyville. That was the good part, but the bad one... well, with the chase and mess of the mass chained teleportation spell I had spilled almost all the chocolate from the remaining bucket."
>>
>>29293952
> "Ouch."
> "Yes, ouch. But not so ouchie, because we were all safe and sound and Spike did awesome and best of all we proved that Mr. Cake was right all along. And even if Spike only could brought us very little Chocolava, we discovered that a single shaving was enough to add a delicious flavor to gallons of milk or pounds of dough, so we still could use it for a long, long time! Of course, Spike got Mr. and Mrs. Cake's eternal gratitude and unlimited treats here. He also got a medal and his name added to Equestria's records of most famous explorers for his rediscovery but that's boring so I'm going to stop here."
> You look at Spike, who's proudly sticking his chest out.
> "Absolutely badass, Spike."
> "I know, yes? But well, all good things and all that, Anon. Even if they only needed to use very little Chocolava to keep baking awesome stuff, the little scoop I brought is about to run out just as Pinkie already told you."
> "We really could use some more of it, but we would never, ever think of asking poor little Spike to go back there for more, nonono. But then you came and well, you are very strong and two dragons can do more than one and we wonder if you would accept going back there for more Chocolava, Nonny."
> "This time the trip will be way shorter thanks to Twilight's runes, and with your added muscle the monsters will cause us less trouble, Anon. Plus, who knows? Perhaps visiting a volcano and breathing some miasma could help you to remember a few things."
> You ponder things for a moment. It sounds like a very dangerous adventure and isn't as if all miasma on the world could help you to remember things because there's nothing to remember in the first place.
> On the other side, what the fuck.
> "Well, Pinkie Pie, you can tell your bosses that they already got their dragon."
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29292268
Make wings bigger and I can see that dragon being some wizard's familiar/pet.

>Equestria's most famous unicorn is trying to create a magical dragon familiar to be like the other cool wizards
>accidentally summons Anon instead, malfunctioned spell turning him into a cat-sized dragon, all proper dragons' laughing stock
>Starswirl asks Anon to stick around while he looks for a way to get Anon home, as a human
>meanwhile Anon have to pretend to be his familiar with everything it entails in front of other unicorns

>one day there's a big crash coming from the laboratory
>by the time Anon arrives Starswirl is nowhere to be seen and the room is littered with torn scrolls
>he informs Celestia about it, who then launches an investigation that ends up with nothing but questions, most of them directed at Anon
>other wizards were of no help, too busy fighting over the opportunity to fill archmage's pointy metaphorical shoes - become royal adviser on all things magical
>having a rather "complicated" personality, even the "friends" of the disappeared unicorn were not willing to put up with him
>out of some twisted sense of pity the new archmage and royal adviser attempted to dispel Anon
>but once again the failed summoning spell acted out, catapulting the ex-human through time and space
>into a puddle of mud...
>...in the middle of Everfree
"It just keeps getting better and better..."
>>
>>29293963
>>29294543
more please.
>>
>>29294543
This is not OP, right?
>>
>>29294997
Nope.
>>29294967
B-but it's a prompt...
Please don't make me write it properly.
All the started but utterly abandoned mini-greens already weigh heavy on my conscience.
>>
>>29295185
Oh.
In that case, how about starting your own thread following your own take on OP's story?
Less confusion that way,
>>
>>29294968
yes
>>
>>29295716
no
>>
>>29294527
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29299035
>>
>>29299365
>>
Bamp
>>
>>29301314
>>
page 10 save
what the hell, more story pls
>>
>>29301925
>>
>>29293963
Keep going goddammit
Also when will the lies end?
>>
>>29303707
>>
>>29304165
>>
>>29304524
>>
>>29305011
>>
>>29305715
>>
>>29306300
>>
where is the writefag at?
>>
more story
>>
>>29306813
>>
Irregular reminder to merge with female dragon Anon thread into unified Anon dragon thread.

It's easier to watch over one thread than to track and bump two.
Also better green/bumps ratio is always a good thing.
>>
>>29309906
For OP or someone else:
http://www.strawpoll.me/12161224
>>
>>29309906
Take 'em both to /ptfg/.
>>
>>29310387
>/ptfg/
The last time they tried this it ended in shitstorm. Nobody want them there.
>>
>>29310436
It was hardly a shitstorm - more like one guy being very vocally opposed to the idea. The fact is /ptfg/ includes dragon stories and would welcome new content.
>>
>>29310387
>>29310491
Dear "merge with /ptfg/" guy, please fuck off back to /ptfg/ and never come back.
Sincerely: Anonfilly general and both anon dragon threads
>>
>>29310748
u mad
>>
>>29311009
You have no fucking idea.
>>
boop
>>
>>29311413
>>
>>29311972
>>
Hello, is this bump general where I go to unload all the hottest, dankest bumps?

I've got a truck full of them.

BUMP

Here is a sample. Please check its authenticity. I have some rares in the back, too.
>>
>>29312498
>>
>>29312780
You bumped in the wrong thread friend.
>>
>find thread
>see content
>scroll towards end
>thread devolved into nothing but empty bumps and zero content
Nothing new here.
>>
>>29313784
Feel free to make some content yourself.
>>
>>29313152
>>
>>29315137
>>
>>29316506
>>
>>29232265
General Dragon Transformation thread:
>>29317569
>>
>>29293963
> Spike and you walk down Ponyville's streets as you both return to Twilight's castle. On your right hand (claw?) you hold a copy of the work contract the Cakes asked you to sign before officialy accepting their job.
> They surely know their legal stuff, you think. All of your obligations and their own were clearly written there, including two clauses where you get to drop the job and turn back if everything turns too dangerous for you, or how the Cakes agree to take care of your funeral and burial services in case you don't make it out alive.
> That's considerate. And a bit creepy as well. Either way, you can't wait to leave and start your first official adventure.
> "So, Spike...when do we leave?"
> "Well, if we hurry to finish the rest of our chores, we should have enough time to get our gear and supplies ready and leave before noon."
> "What about Twilight? Would she be OK with you going there with me?"
> "I'm not the same unexperienced dragon as before, Anon. Plus, you will be with me, so I'm sure Twilight will not object to this trip at all"
> Back on Twilight's castle...
> "NO! NO! COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION!"
> "But Twilight..."
> "No! Spike, are you crazy? What were Pinkie Pie and the Cakes thinking?"
> "But this time I already know what to expect there and Anon will be there, Twilight. Did you already forget how well he could handle a Timberwolf pack?"
> "We are talking about hundreds of dangerous monsters willing to do anything to eat that stupid Chocolava!"
> "Twilight, Spike and Pinkie Pie told me the whole story. We will not fight the monsters or anything, we will just grab the Chocolava and run away. I might not remember how to fly, but I'm sure I can use the hot air and ascending currents to glide and make a faster escape-"
> "Anon, no offense but right now you are a crippled dragon. Yes, I know you are strong and capable, but not even you can fight against so many monsters, not even if you were at 100% of your abilities"
>>
File: proud_twilight_by_3luk-d57m2dk.png (182KB, 771x1037px) Image search: [Google]
proud_twilight_by_3luk-d57m2dk.png
182KB, 771x1037px
>>29318039
> "But I already signed a contract with the Cakes so there's no turning point and-"
> "And nothing! You two must be crazy if you think I'm going to let you go to the Mountain of Doom all by yourselves.." said twilight, angrily leaving the room.
> "... so I'm going with both of you!" she finished, as she came back dressed in exploration garb and carrying two supplies bags.
> "Twilight, it has been ten minutes since you said that last thing." you said, trying to supress your laughter.
> "Oh, hush you. Spike, you and Anon have ten minutes to prepare your things and join me outside while I contact the Princesses to warn them about our trip. We should be back tomorrow at night, tops."
> "Tomorrow? But Spike told me it took you ten days just to get to the Mountain of Doom's range"
> "Why, yes. But that was before."
> "Before?"
> "Yes, before I placed a set of teleporting runes on the path there." answered Twilight, striking a pose and having the proudest grin you had ever seen on her face.
> "I disabled the last rune to prevent anypony to use them and appear right next to Ponyville, but after a day or march we should arrive to the anterior rune and from there we can immediately teleport to the Mountain of Doom."
>>
>>29318039
>>29318044

Almost forgot- OP here, guys.

First of all, thanks for keep bumping this thread while I was out.
Second, thanks for the comments.
And third, I excuse for the delay between greentexts, but right now my life as gotten absurdly complicated due to some personal stuff I will not discloss here. (No drama or shit like that, but my plate has been full of annoying things here.)

That's all. I hope you keep enjoying this little story and the little twists and surprises I have in store for you.
>>
>>29318141
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29318103
Noice, keep up the good work
>>
>>29319491
>>
>>29319846
>>
>>29320985
>>
>>29321711
>>
File: 1481935411730.png (468KB, 663x712px) Image search: [Google]
1481935411730.png
468KB, 663x712px
>>29232265
I like this.

Shame poor anon looks like Deathwing basically.
>>
File: 343523523523.jpg (28KB, 320x412px) Image search: [Google]
343523523523.jpg
28KB, 320x412px
>>29257111
Soon Equestria will have its own army of dragons as its secret weapon.
>>
>>29322492
>an army of dragons that don't even know how to breath fire
Well, at least an army of anons can disgust any enemy, sicken any contingent and make even the most battle-hardened army REALLY uncomfortable.
>>
Bump for chocolava !
>>
>>29323728
>>
>>29323178
Even without that they're pretty much walking war machines.

I doubt anyone would mess with Celestia ever again if she had an army of them at her beck and call.
>>
>>29324597
Wouldn't most of them be busy watching Neighponese cartoons and consuming gem tendies?
>>
>>29325439
>>
>>29325892
>>
>>29326529
>>
>>29326981
>>
File: 895645685.jpg (23KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
895645685.jpg
23KB, 600x315px
>>29327634
>>29326981
>>29326529
>>29325892
Instead of just empty bumping why don't one of you fags try adding to the story or something?
>>
>>29327668
Too much autistic planning needed for me to write something tolerable.
>>
>>29327668
>>29328307
Then how about commenting on the story and which parts are good and which aren't?
>>
>>29328457
>>
Nigga where the pastebin at. This thread is going to slide off the board sooner or later and I'd rather not loose everything.
>>
>fyook
>fyook
>fyook
What the fuck is this.
>>
>>29329671
>>
>>29329604
>>
>>29329671
>>
>>29332501
>>
>>29329671
>What the fyook is this
fyooksed that for you
>>
fyook bump
>>
>>29335240
>>
> "Seems like you had this trip planned from a long time ago, eh? Well, the more the merrier!" you say, rustling Twilight's mane while she tries to supress a chuckle.
> "Oh, quit that!" she says, while she quickly scribbles a note. "Spike, can you please send this note to the Princesses before you and Anon start packing? It's important they know where we will go, just in case."
> *Fwooosh*
> "OK Spike, you know this castle better than I, so if you know where we can find backpacks and supplies I'm right behind you."
> "Heh. Just follow my lead, Ano-BLLAAAARGH!"
> A couple golden scrolls materialize from Spike's burp and Twilight quickly grabs them before they fall.
> "They answered already? Wow, that was fast. Let's see..."
> Twilight quickly reads the Princesses' reply an suddenly her mouth closes on a scrunch before dropping the letter and hurrying to check the second scroll.
> "Wow. This is... Hmm, yes. Yes, this will be very useful...!" she mumbles for herself, with a beaming smile and giddy eyes.
> "Hey. What did they say? And what will be so useful?" asks Spike, waving a claw before Twilight's face.
> "Oh, right. First, they approve of me traveling with both of you, but they ask me to be careful. And that's why they included a new spell with their letter. It's a very powerful protection spell that will keep me safe even if I go down the volcano with both of you."
> Taking another look at the scroll, Twilight lets go a whistle.
> "Wow. This is a very complicated spell, but I should be able to master it before we arrive to the Mountain of Doom. Not only it will protect me of physical or elemental harm, but it will provide me with endless breathable air as long it stays active."
> "And what's the downside?" you ask. "The greater the spell, the greater the cost, or so they say."
>>29329671
"Fyook" is just Anon trying really hard to not say "Fuck" on front of the ponies (and dragon!)
>>
>>29336003
How considerate of him.
>>
>>29336003

> Twilight and Spike give you a look, surprised by the question.
> "Good question, Anon. Yes, the spell has a downside: once I cast it, and no matter what I do, the spell will stay active during exactly 40 minutes, or until it uses up all of my magic energies aaaand..."
> Twilight makes another scrunchy face as she reads the rest of the Princesses' letter
> "... I can't use any other spell as long this one is active."
> "Well, then that's that." you say with a "I knew it!" expression. "Come on Spike, let's pack and prepare ourselves for the trip."
> Not long after that, the two dragons and the alicorn princess were leaving Ponyville, carrying huge bags on their backs while their friends waved them goodbye.
> "Bye Twilight! Bye, Spike. Bye, Nonny! Have a safe trip and a sweet return!"
> "Be very careful, darlings!"
> "Ah wish I could go with yall' but mah farm isn't gonna run itself."
> "Yeah! I would go with you as well, but I have clouds to buck and well, with Twilight's runes isn't as if you would need all of us anyway!"
> "Uhm... I'd go with you, but... I don't want to. Sorry..."
> With some chuckles and goodbyes, the trio finally left Ponyville, for your very own first adventure on Equestria.
>>
>>29335956
>>
I'm bumping for an adventure !
>>
File: 898895675.png (2MB, 8090x8881px) Image search: [Google]
898895675.png
2MB, 8090x8881px
>>29337231
bamp because greentext man is finally back
>>
>>29337484
>>
>>29337484
>>
>>29339062
>>
>>29339605
>>
>>29340341
>>
>>29340974
>>
>>29341508
>>
>>29341902
>>
>>29342425
>>
rip
>>
>>29343444
not yet
>>
>>29344005
not yet
>>
>>29344493
ALMOST
>>
>>29336062
> The evening's sun quietly shines through the forest's trees, gently falling on three figures walking through the forest's trail.
> One of them is a purple alicorn carrying bags loaded to the brim.
> Next to her walks a little dragon carrying a huge backpack.
> And on the other side a bigger dragon that looks like something born from a predator's worst nightmare is carrying an even bigger backpack and two huge, cylindric metal containers.
> You are Anon the Dragon, going towards your first adventure.
> And you are trying your best to not laugh.
> "What about the stove?"
> "I already told you, I turned it off before we left."
> "Yes, but..."
> "And we are carrying enough food as well."
> "Are you sure that-"
> "Yes, Twilight. We carry enough food for this trip."
> "Just checking. We don't know what kind of unexpected-"
> "Twilight, for Godness' sake! We are carring enough water, tea, sugar, powered milk, traveler's bread, honey bars, dried fruits, dried veggies, rice, salt, spices, cooking pots, two first aid kits, two compasses, two tents, three sleeping rolls, ink, quills, maping scrolls, two airtight containers for the Chocolava and a long etcetera that you already confirmed twenty-six times! So please stop asking every ten minutes!"
> "Just checking. We don't want to run out of something at the worst moment."
> "I'm running out of patience. Does that count?"
>>
>>29345449
> Apparently it did, as Twilight immediately stopped talking.
> You can't keep mum anymore, though.
> "Is she always like that?"
> Spike rolls his eyes and sighs. "No. Sometimes she's worse."
> "Just look at this" he says as he tries to keep his backpack's balance "I swear we are carrying enough food to last a week and she still wonders if we should've brought more. Speaking about this, how are you doing, Anon?"
> "I'm doing great, thanks for asking. In fact, I could carry you on my back if you feel tired."
> "Heh, thanks but I'm fine as well. All I need is a little drink and I'll be fine" he says as he goes for his water canteen.
> "Only 150 cc at once, Spike. That way your water will last-
> "TWILIGHT, FOR GODNESS' SAKE! WE CAN REFILL OUR CANTEENS ANYTIME ON THE FOREST'S STREAMS AND PONDS! YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE DID THE FIRST TIME WE TOOK THIS VERY SAME ROAD!"
> "I know, I know! But... what if some unexpected drought had...?"
> "AAAAARGGHHH!"
> You can't help but chuckle. So far, it's being a fun trip.
>>
>>29345453
I summon thee, writefriend.
>>
>>29346222
>>
>>29345453
> Hours later, when the sun is turning orange and starting to reach the mountains, the tired trio finally settles down and starts preparing for the night.
> You set up the tents while Spike lights a fire and tries to prepare a meal.
> Both of you do their best to look busy so Twilight wouldn't scold you.
> Too much.
> "What did I told you, Spike? Seriously, what?"
> "To not drink all the water on a single day..."
> "And you told me to not worry because we suuurely could find more water during the trip, right?
> "And what happened, Spike?" Twilight said, raising her voice and kicking on the ground. "Seriously, what happened?"
> "... we couldn't find more water." Spike answered with the sheepishest expression you have ever seen on him.
> "On hindsight, forgetting that lands outside pony domain do not follow programmed rains and random droughts happens was a honest mistake" you say, trying to save Spike's hide.
> "Honest mistakes are still mistakes, Anon! Look, I still have enough water left for a couple drinks for each of us, but if both of you had made this trip without me you would have been in serious trouble!"
> Dammit. Can't argue when she's right.
> Isn't as if you could ask her to fly around to look for any water sources either: the sun is about to set and flying in the dark is the last thing one should do while trekking on unfamiliar lands.
> You casually stroll around the camp, feeling bad for Spike as Twilight chews him down again. Maybe if you could find some fresh water, Twilight would calm down a bit?
>>
>>29346910
> Breaking a dry branch from a nearly tree for extra firewood, you notice it's funny "Y" shape.
> Heh, it looks like one of these cartoony branches used by cartoony guys to look for water.
> "If dowsing were a real thing and not a joke, I could find some water to solve our troubles." you think. "There's a lot of green trees and grass around, so logically, this place must have some underground water source... but where it is?"
> You keep walking aimlessly, deep on your toughts.
> "Anon, what the hay are you doing?"
> You stop dad on your tracks, realizing you had been walking and holding the stick around all along, looking like an idiot.
> "I'm... dowsing?"
> "What?"
> "You know... looking for water and stuff. Four our trip." You say, trying to save face.
> "...Wat" is Twilight and Spike's laconic answer.
> Yeah, you can't blame them for reacting like that. You really look stupid, holding that branch like that and waddling around like an idiot.
> On the plus side, at least Twilight stoppd scolding Spike and maybe-
> *Tug*
> ... What.
> *Tug tug*
> Seriously, wat.
> "Anon?"
> You ignore Twilight and walk around, holding the branch and trying to pay attention to-
> "Anon, I apologize for ranting like that. It's just that things not going as planned is a pet peeve of mine..."
> *Tug tug TUG*
> Here?
> "... and yes, I know it makes me cranky and I really should work on it, but seriously, you don't need to..."
> You drop the branch and start to furiously claw the ground
> "Anon, seriously. It was my fault and Twilight isn't mad at you, so you don't need to do this."
> You ignore them and keep digging and digging like a madman.
>>
>>29346938
> Suddenly, the dry, rocky ground becomes moist
> "No way. No fyookin' way" you say.
> A weak stream of muddy water slowly starts filling the bottom of the hole you just dug.
> Soon, the hole is full of water and overflows, gently forming a tiny stream that quickly clears and becomes crystaline as the flowing water drags the muddy water away.
> "Son of a- it worked? I was just kidding around!" you mumble under your breath.
> "You turn around to find Twilight and Spike staring at the water stream, both sharing the same shocked faces and hanging jaws.
> "H-how did you-? But... but only Earth Ponies have the ability to sense underground water streams! How is that you..."
> Using your best poker face, you grab the Y-shaped branch and wave it on front of Twilight's confused face.
> "I told you, I was dowsing for water."
> After some moments of awkward silence, Spike finally mumbled a "Dude, you are the weirdest dragon I've ever seen." and began filling his empty canteen with fresh water.
> "Weird in a good or bad sense?"
> "In an awesome sense, dude" he replies with a smile, while Twilight still stares at you with a raised eyebrow.
>>
>>29243482
is sucking dick your hobby or something
>>
>>29347520
>>
>>29346222
>>
>>29348381
>>
bemp
>>
File: 885434853485.png (401KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
885434853485.png
401KB, 1280x1280px
Might as well post dragons while we wait for based writefag.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>29346948
Ouch i actually hurt my self laughing at that.
Keep it up you glorious man/women/ze/Apachehelicopter thing.
>>
>>29349451
>>
>>29351178
>>
>>29232265
>>
heres an idea for a prompt: Anon uses the dragon tongue from skyrim claiming to be an old race of dragon (i know its stupid but its better than a normal bump)
>>
>>29353958
>>
>>29355060
>>
>>29352927
>>
File: imagges.jpg (4KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
imagges.jpg
4KB, 135x90px
>>29346948
> It was already dark when the unusual trio finished their tasty dinner and rested around the cozy fire before retreating to their tents for the night.
> "Christ" you mumbled, while patting your belly and trying to not burp too loud. "I SO have to ask Spike for this meal recipe..."
> You turn your head to Spike, who's curled into a ball next to the fire, already asleep.
> "... but that will have to wait until tomorrow."
> Some grunting noises catch your attention.
> It's Twilight, still studying the branch and getting more and more frustrated by the moment.
> "Seriously Twilight, just let it go."
> "Not until I figure out what you did and how you did it!"
> "Look... I just grabbed a dry branch, almost a twig. And since it was dry, it was thirsty. And since it was thirsty, it wanted water. And since I was holding it, it dragged me around until it found water and I made it flow and so it's finally satisfied."
> "But it makes no sense!"
> "And yet you saw it work, right?"
> Twilight keeps staring the branch until she sighs and drops it.
> "I suppose this is another weird thing I must accept as real even if I don't understand it." she says, as she walks to her bags and gets a map, a compass and a sextant out of them.
> She uses her instruments to check the star's positions and makes some anotations on the map to mark where you are standing now.
> "Plus, I remembered that time I decided to refuse to accept something I couldn't understand, and I almost ended up as Hydra lunch because of my stubborness."
> "And speaking about monsters..." she says, suddenly curious again.
> "... I just realized how strange is that we haven't seen any monsters or animals during our trip. Not even birds."
> "Oh, that's probably my doing" you say as you lay on your back to get a better view of the stars. "
>>
File: yOwBgoD.jpg (418KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yOwBgoD.jpg
418KB, 1920x1200px
>>29356186
> "I mean, just look at me. Do you really think anyone would want to get any near of somebody who looks like this?"
> "Anon..."
> "Nah, it's better this way. I wouldn't have liked to fight off a monster who was only looking for a meal. Can't blame them for wanting something to eat."
> "..."
> "Plus, without monster threats to worry about I could enjoy the sights. The land, the trees, and now this wonderful night sky. Back at home, you could barely see the stars because of the air and lumminic pollution, but here? It's like gazing at a star ocean.
> You extend a claw towards the starry sky.
> "It feels as if I could touch them...."
> Twilight just stood next to you, without saying anything.
> After a moment, she gently taps you with a hoof.
> "Well, Mr Stargazer, better go to bed and get some sleep because tomorrow will be a very busy day."
> After nodding and getting up, both walk to your tents.
> Twilight stops for a moment to pick Spike, but instead of going to her tent she just stays there, floppy ears and all.
> Suddenly, she turns her face and gives you a look.
> "You don't have to sleep alone, Anon. There's enough space for the three of us in our tent."
> "Thanks for the offer, but just look at this" you laconically say as you show her your claws, talons and spiked tail. "I don't want to sleep there and tomorrow discover I turned on my sleep and accidentally gutted you"
> "...Anon?"
> "Yes?"
> "You are a good person, Anon. Good night."
>>
>>29356220
>person
i have been wondering this for a while now but, would the word person even exist in pony land?
>>
>>29356548
>A Canterlot Wedding
> <Twilight Sparkle> (To Shinning Armour) "How dare you not tell me in person that you were getting married!"
>>
>>29356566
I guess it is just means sapient creature in eq then.
>>
>>29356611
>>
>>29357043
>>
>>29358191
>>
>>29358641
>>
>>29359175
>>
>>29359920
>>
>>29360654
>>
ayy
>>
File: totally not good.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
totally not good.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>29361592
lmao
>>
>>29361277
>>
>>29362713
>>
>>29363494
>>
>>29285944
I could see this thread going somewhere. So incase it does can we just have a natural green dragon Anon drawn?
>>
ded thred is ded
>>
>>29364307
>>
File: Dragons.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
Post dragons
>>
Anon the Dragon green when?
>>
>>29366504
>>
>>29369345
Tomorrow,
>>
>>29369864
>>
>>29371045
>>
>>29371870
>>
>>29372368
>>
File: 1482031526321.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482031526321.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>
>>29373703
>>
>>29374295
>>
>>29374949
>>
>>29232265
>>
> The next morning arrived quickly, and the exploring trio, fully rested after a good night of quiet sleep, quickly finished the last leg of their trip.
> "Is this what I think it is, Twilight?" Spike says, pointing at a complex sign scratched on a dead tree's trunk.
> "Good eyes, Spike. Yes, it's one of my runes, and... YES! it's still fully operational!"
> "Anon, please help Spike to set camp here while I prepare the rest. From this point on, we will carry nothing but the strictly essential."
> You quickly follow Twilight's instructions while trying to not get too nervous. "This is it", you think. "This is when this trip becomes a full flegded adventure."
> The tents are quickly set and the water and food are carefully left hanging from some tree branches to keep them safe from animals. You will be tired, thisty and probably beaten up once you teleport back here, so you aren't taking any chances.
> "Do we have everything we need? Let's make a final check before going there. Spike?"
> "My containers are ready!" said the little dragon, taping on two metallic cylinders the size of two small metal milk jugs before strapping them to his back with a fine chainmail strap.
> "Anon?"
> "Ready as well, Twilight." you answer while strapping a much bigger version of Spike's containers to your back.
> Twilight nods and checks her own backpack's contents: a water canteen, a first aid kit and three golden flasks containing who knows what.
> "Im ready as well. Spike, Anon, stand at my side and don't move." she says as her horn begins to glow.
> Immediately, the rune on the tree begins glowing and pulsating, following Twilight's own heartbeat.
> "Yes... I'm sensing the next rune... and the others after that one. Prepare yourselves, guys!"
> *Gulp*
> "Here we go!"
>>
File: volcano11.jpg (95KB, 845x578px) Image search: [Google]
volcano11.jpg
95KB, 845x578px
>>29377989
> For a moment you feel as if somebody took the ground out from under your feet
> You can't tell which way is up and down. Neither you know if you are falling or flying.
> The only thing you are sure about is that the joyful "YA-HOOO!" you hear is coming from Spike.
> And all of a sudden, you feel again the ground under your feet. Except it's different than before.
> Instead of that soft, grassy soil you feel a jagged, tough rocky ground covered with loose gravel and ashes.
> The dusty ruins of an abandoned camp site and the faded cutie mark drawings on the dirty, cracked bags lying around confirm your location: this is what's left of Twilight and friend's old camp.
> You look around and notice how the blue skies are also gone and replaced with a smoky, reddish sky with a barely visible sun.
> And not so far on the distance, you can see a red glow topping a charred mountain.
> "Well" you say. "So this is what walking into Mordor to break into Sauron's lair feels like."
> "What?"
> "Nothing. Let's go."
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29378629
>>
>>29379142
>>
>>29379608
>>
>>29380077
>>
l
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
11KB, 500x500px
> You immediately begin walking towards the volcano, already smelling the boiling Chocolava inside.
> But instead of following you, Twilight carefully leaves her water canteen and a golden flask between two big rocks.
> "Wait, Anon. First, I'll leave this here. We will need it once we are back and I'll definitely need a drink of this."
> She waves another golden flask at you.
> "Yeah, about that... what's in these flasks anyway? It looks like some potion, but that's all what I can figure out."
> "Oh, it's a special potion Zecora brewed for Twilight not long ago, Anon. It's supposed to restore some of her magical energy, but she said that the ingredients and the recipe itself must remain as a secret."
> "I never had any reason to use them, but since I'll need every bit of magic energy here, this seems like the right moment to drink a flask."
> Having said that, Twilight uncorks the the crystal flask.
> Immediately, everyone feel like standing next to an overflowing sewer.
> Can't stop gagging, this nightmarish stench makes the Timberwolves smell like roses in comparation.
> "Gaack! Twilight, what the fyook? WHAT THE FYOOKING FYOOK IS THIS?"
> "*Gag* What is this potion made of? *Cough* No wonder Zecora wanted to keep the recipe as a secret!"
> Twilight just stares at the flask trying to summon all of her courage.
> "No way. Twilight, are you seriously going to-"
> Twilight closes her eyes and drinks the horrendous potion on a single gulp
> She immediately covers her mouth with her hooves
> You could swear she's turning green
> After a moment, Twilight stops gagging and her face recovers her normal color
>>
File: maxresdefault_5.jpg (24KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_5.jpg
24KB, 800x300px
>>29381043
> "..."
> "Twilight! Are you OK?"
> "I'm... *cough* I'm fine, Spike. In fact, I'm better than fine! I feel full of energy, and the potion's taste was much better than it's smell!"
> Spike squints and covers his nose.
> "I'm glad to hear that, but please point your mouth elsewhere! Oh Godness, Zecora and her strange zebra potions..."
> "It's not fair that Twilight got her own dragon breath while I still don't" you say because of course you had to say it.
> Of course, Spike laughs his ass off.
> "It's OKAY. I'll carry another flask and a first aid kit with me, just in case I need to recover my energies while inside of the volcano. Now, if you two are done laughing..."
> "We are done and ready. Show me the way, Princess freshmouth."
> Spike high fives you
> "Ha, ha. Seriously, cut the jokes or I'll get... maaaaaahhhhhhd"
> "AAAAARGGHH!"
> "Oh, sudenlly don't feel like joking anymooooooooohhre?"
> "TWILIGHT, NO!"
> *Giggles* "Sorry, couldn't help myself. Let's go, guys."
> And so, the three of you began climbing the volcano.
>>
>>29381043
>>29381063
>>
>>29381063
still good as always muh dude.
>>
>>29236697
T-T-This
>>
>>29381841
>>
>>293566
Doesnt it mean the same thing on earth?
>>
>>29383038
What?
>>
>>29383038
No? As far as I know we're the only sapient creatures on this dirtball, so we usually mean our arrogant selves when we say it.
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29384445
>>
>>29385209
>>
e
>>
bemp?
>>
>>29383989
Well. It does mean the same because we are the only sapient species. Though when someone does abscribe human qualities to a dog they call it a person. So idk.
>>
pmub
>>
>>29385702
>>
>>29388279
>>
>>29389759
>>
File: fizzlingmagmadraganon.png (199KB, 892x859px) Image search: [Google]
fizzlingmagmadraganon.png
199KB, 892x859px
>>29367713
>>29364639

I made this a few months back, was based on the Fizzling magma fic back when i was obsessed with Fizzle. figures this thread comes up now that im not so into dragons

>>29292268
>>29285944
Excellent, would fit right at home atop a throne of razorblades and korn cds. i like the first version better, though

also kinda hot
>>
>>29390372
>>
>>29390691
nice
>>
>>29391949
Thanks. I'll see about drawing a better one after work. Hopefully this thread will still be here by then
>>
>>29392226
If this thread dies, there's always the archive.
>>
>>29392474
True, still would prefer some feedback while this threads still alive
>>
>>29393103
> feedback

look at this thread, nobody leaves any feedback at all
>>
>>29393103
>>29393337
maybe this thread should just merge with >>29317569. Its only one green here anyway
>>
>>29391519
>>
>>29394521
>>
>>29395232
>>
>>
Still waiting for that "Anon helps Fluttershy take care of the animals and everything goes wrong" episode.
>>
>>29396075
>>
>>29397726
>>
>>29398170
>>
>>29396318
no
>>
>>29398785
>>
>>29400077
>>
>>29400755
>>
>>29401650
>>
>>29381063
> "Okay" you mumble to yourself. "Neither Pinkie Pie or Spike were exaggerating."
> Just as they told you, even this far away the sweet, delicious chocolate smell is almost intoxicating.
> And just as they told you, the terrain is certainly hostile and desolate. There's nothing but rocks, gravel and ashes here.
> Well, that and the huge monsters concentrated around the volcano. Holy shit, where to begin?
> You have been walking among Chimeras, Hydras, Manticores, Bugbears and some weird, huge creatures full of horns and fangs. All of them either look poisonous, acidic, rabid, or strong enough to bite through your hard scales like paper.
> The good part is that all of them are completely fixated on the Chocolava smell and so none of them has paid any attention to you. Instead, they do nothing but pace around, as if they knew exactly how far they can go before the toxic fumes get them.
> The other good part is that neither the fumes or heat bother you at all. Just like Spike said before, this place is lethal to everyone but dragons.
> And speaking about that...
> "Twilight, how are you doing?"
> "I'm OK, Anon. I still can- cough- go a little further..."
> You can tell she's definitely not OK.
> "Twilight, your eyes are red and I can tell the brimstone and sulphuric gases are doing a number on your lungs."
> "Yeah! What's the point of learning a protection spell if you aren't using it?"
> "I -cough- wanted to save my magic for as long as I could -cough- but I think you guys are right. -cough- Give me a moment, please."
> Twilight stops and closes her eyes, trying to concentrate. Suddenly her horn lits with magic energy but instead of it's usual purple glow it's now beaming with a light green glow.
> The glow quickly spreads through her body and creates a green bubble enveloping Twilight. Almost immediately, her breathing becomes normal.
>>
>>29402685
> "Incredible..." she says. "I'm breathing fresh air, and neither my eyes or throat itch anymore."
> Spike carefully pokes Twilight's bubble, but instead of popping it his finger simply passes through until touching Twilight's flank.
> "This is weird. Hey, can you still fly inside of that thing?"
> *Flappity flap* "Yes, I can. Now let's pick the pace before the spell wears off, guys. We are almost there."
> You nod and hurry, dodging bigger and meaner monsters who do not seem to even notice you all.
> The closer you get to the volcano's top, the less monsters you see, until there's only the three of you climbing the place. It makes sense: if weren't because you are a dragon you would be long dead now.
> Twilight doesn't even talk, and you can guess it's because she's trying to record everything she's seeing onto her memory.
> Finally, the trio makes it to the volcano's top and stops for a moment to take a look.
> It's like staring into a path to hell: there's nothing but smoke, red hot rocks, deep chasms with lava streams and... something moving around. Lots and lots of "somethings" moving beyond the smoke.
> Until this point, you considered yourself as a strong guy, but now you realize you are nothing compared to whatever kind of creatures able to live and thrive in a place like this.
> "Spike, for Goddness' sake. You explored this place all by yourself? Chocolava or not, I have half a mind to turn tail and go back to Ponyville while I still can."
> "That's what I was thinking all the way down there, Anon. *Brrr* Now I remember why!"
> *sigh* "Of course, since we are already here... Let's go and finish what we started. Show us the way, Spike"
>>
File: magma-610x356.jpg (67KB, 610x356px) Image search: [Google]
magma-610x356.jpg
67KB, 610x356px
>>29402694
> Twilight and you quickly follow the little dragon as he scurries his way down, dodging chasms, jumping over lava streams and stopping now and then to take a look at his surroundings and remember the correct way.
> Suddenly, Twilight breaks her silence.
> "Guys..."
> "AAAHHHH!"
> "Guys! Don't stop walking and don't look behind!"
> "What? why?"
> "It took me a while to ignore the chocolate smell and focus on my surroundings, but now there's not doubt about that: we are being followed."
> "Followed? Why? The first time I came here nopony paid any attention to me!" Spike asks, nervous.
> "Beats me! But I sense many strong life energies following us, hidden among the smoke and fumes! And even more are joining them as we speak!"
> You have this gut feeling about already knowing the answer.
> "Spike..." you start saying "I think the local monsters remember you and what you did when you were here. And I don't think it's a happy memory for them."
> Spike stops on his tracks.
> It's as if your words drained all color from his face.
> Even on his hellish place, you can see how a cold sweat is forming on his face.
> "Of course, it's only a guess." you say, trying to calm him down. "Maybe the local monsters aren't used to see other faces and they are following us from a safe distance out of curiosity and fear."
> "Either way, they will catch up with us if we don't keep walking. Spike, please keep showing us the way. Twilight, if things take a bad turn please grab Spike and fly out of here, I suppose two small Chocolava containers are better than none."
> "What about you, Anon? I can't leave you here!" is Twilight's answer as she dodges a sudden fume.
> Spike's furious answer surprises both of you.
> "The hay we will leave you here, Anon! We came here together and we will leave together! Now let's pick the pace, the Chocolava pond is right past that magma stream!"
>>
>>29402685
>>29402694
>>29402728
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29403833
>>
>>29404472
>>
>>29404650
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29405665
>>
>>29406331
>>
c
>>
>>29406717
>>
>>29408729
>>
File: 943593495394.jpg (26KB, 550x296px) Image search: [Google]
943593495394.jpg
26KB, 550x296px
>>29232265
Press F to pay respects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfT1XLD51zc
>>
Irregular reminder to merge with the other dragon thread, because then I'll only have to bump one thread instead of two.
>>
>>29409323
>>
>>29410803
>>
>>29411430
>>
bump before bed
>>
>>29412199
>>
>>29414004
>>
This and the other anon dragon thread should merge, then there'd be two active stories.
Also, y'all should be aware that the tf thread is cool with any mlp races, dragon's included, so if the thread dies permanently the writers could at least get their stuff archived to be read later.
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29415950
>>
>>29415025
>>
>>29417405
>>
>>29415025
maybe once this thread dies?
>>
>>29418595
>once this thread dies
Not on my watch and I just had a decent nap.
I'm okay with the merge though.
>>
>>29418647
there are only about a hundred bumps left dude
>>
>>29415025
I'd gladly merge with the other dragon thread but not TF. No offence to them but the pictures and stuff they post is kinda on the side of a fetish and a bit cringe. And just making sure you mean the transformation general right?
>>
>>29418857
yeah i agree. i mean maybe its bad luck but whenever i luck up TF all the green i find is about anon being transformed on earth and used as a sex toy
>>
>>29418891
Plenty of fics there with no sex, many that take place in Equestria. Of the current stories, I think only one takes things to lewd territory. There is a bit of crossover with pet things in some fics but not all. Nobody is forcing it though, was just pointing out that they have their shit halfway together on archiving things. A merge with Dragon Transformation General seems necessary though.
>>
>>29418681
I meant the premature death really.
It's not like I can raise the bumplimit or something.
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29420442
>>
>>29421266
>>
>>29402728
> Neither you or Twilight feel like arguing with Spike, so you both pick the pace and follow the little guy through some more red hot rocks, lava pools and sizzling walls.
> And suddenly, the three of you arrive to a huge cave right on the volcano's bottom. There, on a small island surrounded by a magma lake, you can see it.
> Boiling. Bubbling. And smelling impossibly delicious.
> Chocolava. A whole pond of it.
> Twilight nervously flutters over the magma lake while Spike and you wade through it (you still feel uneasy while doing it) all feeling attracted by the mouth watering smell.
> This thing shouldn't exist. It makes no sense, it should be toxic instead of edible, and it shouldn't smell this good, is what a tiny part of your mind keeps telling you.
> You don't pay attention to it because right now, all what you want is reach it and then eat it.
> Slowly, as if you were in a trance, you kneel on front of the boiling pond, scoop a bit of it on your claw and sip it.
> Your mind explodes with the incredible flavor, and for a moment you can only feel bliss, as if every cell on your body were being charged with energy.
> And probably a million calories as well.
> Spike isn't doing any better, as you can see he's gulping down entire handfuls (clawfuls?) and is completely mesmerized by the delicious flavor.
> And Twilight is...
> ... she's kneeling on front of the Chocolava pond is is about to drink directly from it.
> Like waking up from a dream, you hear yourself shouting at her.
> "NO, TWILIGHT! DON'T!"
> Your terrified scream echoes on the cave, snapping Twilight and Spike out of their Chocolava trance.
> "Anon? What the-?"
> Then Twilight's face turns white.
>>
File: fire-monster.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fire-monster.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>29422145
> "Oh my godness, what the hay was I going to do?" she adds, quickly backing off from the pond's edge.
> "I would say that protection spell or not, you were about to get your mouth and throat charred into a crisp."
> Spike quickly rushes to Twilight's side to get sure she's OK.
> "I warned you that this stuff was potent!" Then he smirks and adds "Aaaand delicious."
> "You can have some once it cools down, Twilight." You say, unloading the metallic containers and trying to not chuckle. "Come on Spikemeister, let's fill them up."
> While both of you start filling your containers, Twilight walks around the pond's border.
> "I wonder how in Equestria could this happen. I mean, a perfect chocolate duplicate emerging from a volcano? Now this is an enigma waiting to be deciphered"
> Spike stops scooping Chocolava for a moment and winks.
> "Well, filling our tanks without making a mess will take a while, so take your time to study the place, Twilight."
> As if it had been waiting for his words, Twilight's protective bubble changes it's color from green to yellow.
> "Wat."
> Twilight's face turns even more wary, if that's possible.
> "Oh, my. Guys, this is the first spell's warning."
> "WAT"
> "The protective spell already consumed half of my magic reserves. This is a visual warning to remind it's user to turn back before it wears off. Now, we still have enough time to make it out, but..."
> Spike and you exchange a worried look and quickly hurry to fill your tanks to the brim before screwing the lids back and strapping the full tanks to your backs.
> "We are ready, Twilight!"
> "Let's make like a sheeping and get the flock out of here!"
> The three of you quickly leave the wonderful cave and cross over the magma lake when what you see stops you cold on your tracks.
> Emerging from the smoke, dozens of monsters cut your way out.
> The volcano lords are here. And they do not like at all to see three burglars raiding their prized pantry.
>>
>>29422145
>>29422157
>>
>>29422585
>>
>>29423408
>>
We used to have an anon is dragon thread. A few unfinished stories left to dust long ago
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29424629
>>
>>29232265
>>
>>29426128
>>
>>29426948
>>
>>29427368
>>
>>29422157
> Phoenixes, fire newts, magma elementals and some big, strange, rocky creatures, all of them angrily staring at you and the tanks you are carrying with you.
> "Oh, no..."
> "I forgot we were being followed!"
> "Both of you, get behind of me! Twilight, I'll try to attract their attention so you could take Spike and escape!"
> "No! Anon, we will not leave you behind! Now, don't make any sudden moves and let me try to talk with them. I'm the Princess of Friendship, I'm sure we could offer them something in exchange for-"
> "TWILIGHT! WATCH OUT!"
> Spike's warning arives half a second too late.
> A very angry phoenix and a magma monster shoot a twin stream of fire directly at her.
> Twilight barely dodges the combined attacks, but as they impact the ground behind of her, the force of the explosion sends her spiraling without control...
> ... directly into the magma.
> Like watching a slo-motion movie, you can only watch her surprised expression changing into panic before she dissapears on the boiling magma, leaving only a sizzling noise behind of her.
> Your heart sinks and you feel as if time had stopped.
> This was only meant to be a light adventure.
> Retrieve a hard to find ingredient and nothing else.
> Something like this wasn't supposed to happen, you think as a crushing feeling of guilt takes you over.
> What are you going to say to her friends? To Celes-
> "TWILIGHT!"
> Spike's desperate yell brings you back to the real world.
> You turn to catch a glimpse of Spike diving head first into the magma to try rescuing Twilight.
> Rescuing what, exactly? Her charred bones? Her ashes?
> Still, you quickly get rid of your tanks and dive after him, expecting for a miracle.
>>
>>29428394
> Red. Everything around you is red, and you can't see anything on this boiling, heavy-
> Suddenly, you notice something drifting among the magma. It's a tiny, faint spark.
> You have no idea about what it could be, but you still dive towards it, hastly grab it and take it off from this liquid inferno.
> Please be OK. Please be OK. Please, PLEASE BE OK!
> Emerging from the magma, you take a breath to fill your lungs and feeling as if somebody took the entire world's weight off your shoulders, you immediately see how, resting on your arms, Twilight is alive and intact.
> ... and in bad condition.
> She's unconscious, and barely breathing as well. Her bags, and everything she was carrying inside inside simply burned into a crisp.
> To make things worse, her protective bubble has turned into a tiny membrane barely enveloping her body, and it's former yellow color has turned red.
> Looks like the spell drained almost all of her magic reserves at once just to keep her alive after sinking into the magma.
> You quickly take her to the border, where a nearly hysterical Spike is already swimming with all of his might.
> "Anon! You found her! Is she-?"
> "She's still alive! Help me to drag her away from the-AAARGGHH!"
> You took a fire blast directly to your back, and the sharp pain brings you back to the real world.
> The monsters. The monsters are still attacking.
>>
>>29428399
> Enraged from the pain and fear, you turn back just in time to see the magma monster charging at you.
> "YOU BASTARDS!"
> With a single punch you splatter it all across the magma pool.
> Dodging a pair of talons that went for your eyes, you grab the furious phoenix by the neck and toss it across the magma lake, where it hits the other monsters.
> "YOU GREEDY, SOULESS BASTARDS! WE ONLY WANTED A LITTLE OF YOUR STUPID CHOCOLATE! WE COULD HAVE TRADED SOMETHING FOR IT! YOU HAVE A WHOLE POND OF IT AND STILL CANNOT SHARE EVEN A LITTLE OF IT?!"
> You feel like a fire burning on your chest and can't stop yourself from roaring at the monsters.
> God, you have never felt this angry before.
> But angry as you are, the monsters look like they are even angrier, as they all immediately charge at you, feeling no fear at all against the invaders.
> And then, it happens. You try to intimidate them with an even angrier roar, but your throat makes no noise at all. Instead, everything turns white for a second.
> All of your anger is gone and replaced with confusion. You can only stand there, still not believing what happened.
> Spike's surprised voice breaks the silence.
> "A-Anon...? What... HOW...?"
> Laying immobile over a magma pool turned into solid rock, the monsters are trapped instead of a giant, steamy glaciar.
> You just breathed ice at them.
>>
>>29428406
That's fucking cool, m8.
>>
>>29428406
If freezing breath doesn't seem very "edgy" look at it this way: heat is a measure of how much energy matter has, cooling something down takes that energy, increasing potential entropy.
Besides, entropy dragon sounds pretty cool all by itself.
>>
File: ice-600x400.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ice-600x400.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
>>29430385
OP here. It's supposed to be a curve ball to reinforce the idea that Anon is the weirdest, most fucked up dragon the ponies have ever seen, while Anon himself still has no real idea about how his new body works and what it can do.

Also, once this thread dies I will try to merge with the other Dragon transformation one. I'll start using a name to avoid confusions too, but only there.

Finally: thanks a lot for the constant bumps, but I would appreciate some comments critics as well, mostly to know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong, stuff like that.
>>
>>29430976
I thought as much. Though it still doesn't make this bizarro dragon any less weird. Good kind of weird, mind you.
Regarding criticism, I'm afraid I won't be of much help, but I can point out that you don't follow the usual "Stuff current PoV character says" >"Stuff others say" style which makes it bit harder to read, although I could probably chalk it up to being all too used to the aforementioned style. Finally, once you finished a section - proofread it. It's not hard, nor does it take a lot of time, and it can only make green better.
Also, lack of comments and criticism usually means that people are satisfied with your green, so don't get yourself all worked up over it.
>>
>>29431105
>>29430976
>>
boop
>>
>>29432091
>>
>>29432565
>>
>>29433352
>>
>>29428406
>> Laying immobile over a magma pool turned into solid rock, the monsters are trapped instead of a giant, steamy glaciar.
>glacier
>inside a volcano
Okay then. Proceed.
>>
>>29434061
Well, it's pretty cool, plus it doesn't have perfect heat conductivity so there's that.
In case you didn't know ice won't just melt the moment you put it inside a volcano, if you don't throw it right into the lava that is.
>>
>>29433919
>>
>>29434625
>>
>>29435215
>>
>>29435610
>>
bump before bed
>>
>>29232265
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.