[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many artists do you think lurk here? What about actual show staff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

How many artists do you think lurk here? What about actual show staff?
>>
I don't give a shit
>>
File: 354.jpg (160KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
160KB, 1200x742px
FUCK OFF ALREADY CPM, OH MY FUCKING GOD

YOU HAVE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE TO POST YOUR LESBIAN PROPAGANDA, YOU HAVE TUMBLR, DEVIANTART, PROBABLY A TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND WHAT FUCKING HAVE YOU, YET YOU LOOK AT THIS BOARD, OUR LAST BASTION, AND SAY TO YOURSELF "I GOTTA SPREAD MY DYKESHIT HERE" DESPITE HOW WE'RE FUCKING DYING FROM YOU CANCEROUS FAGG/u/TS SHITTING UP OUR BOARD AND AIMING TO PREVENT DISCUSSION

NO FUCK OFF, FIND A DIFFERENT PLACE TO SUCK YOURSELF OFF IN, I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT, YES I'M MAD HOLY SHIT I JUST WANT MY BOARD BACK AND FREE OF YOU SHITPOSTERS WITH THE MOST UNGODLY HATEBONER FOR US, JUST GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND MOVE ON, LET US HAVE OUR BOARD FREE OF DYKESHIT AND SPAM

FUCK YOU
>>
>>29229333
Calm down, aerolite. Just because Octabooru failed doesn't mean you have to be so pissy.
>>
File: luffy picking nosse.gif (144KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
luffy picking nosse.gif
144KB, 245x245px
>>29229311
I hope none.
>>
>>29229333
How is posting pony content killing the board? Why aren't you showing this staggering amount of vitriol for ACTUAL cancer like eqg?
>>
>>29229333
good trips

>>29229338
t. uncalmfag who needs to realize that not being calm = being literally degenerate
>>
Everyone goes on 4chan nowadays or is influenced on another site by someone who has. Artists and content creators can catch a lot of flak from faggots with unwarranted senses of entitlement and can get discouraged easily. I'm sure that doesn't stop them from secretly posting anonymously, especially to vent, because that's where we exist now. It really stings to put so much effort into something just for others to ride you ass about it, though, or worse to not show any interest at all.
>>
>>29229350
Does Derpibooru still being up upset you?
>>
>>29229338
Octabooru failed? That's disappointing.
>>
File: LARSON SLICE OF LIFE CANON.png (161KB, 633x635px) Image search: [Google]
LARSON SLICE OF LIFE CANON.png
161KB, 633x635px
>>29229311
I believe much of the 'big names' did, or still do.
And for staff, a couple animators, and I'm 100% dad used to come from time to time.
>>
>>29229363
The reason why every thread about someone complaining about being banned from Derpibooru stays up for so long is because aerolite, who is one of the janitors, tried to run that site and he's still super butthurt.
>>
>>29229311
I wanna fuck that slob
>>
>>29229366
I miss MA Larson. We should call him dad from now on.

And several voice actors I bleieve go here. Matt Hill seems like would. I don't know why, he just gives me that vibe.
>>
>>29229311
Hey, Captain, don't waste your time posting here and reading stupid rants about "lesbian propaganda". Draw more Dashes with hoodies instead. That would be a proper use of your time. Or draw Dash wearing a hoodie while Twi kisses her, that would make me happy too and that other idiot mad. Win-win.
>>
File: 14571456.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
14571456.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>29229333
>>
>>29229311
I hope the show creators get to see threads like "Pony cum jar project" and "Flutterrape" so they know we ain't fuckin' around.
>>
>>29229311
OP, the last thread got deleted, why bother making another when it's going to get deleted again?
>>
>>29229311
tfw you got a warning for posting the last thread

p.s. if you're an artist here you have to draw nyx :^)
>>
I imagine most staff
/mlp/ is both the most honest in its criticism (when not coming from buthurt waifufags) and the most childlike in mindset so you would have to be some sort of idiot not to come here to see what flaws you have.
>>
>>29230500
>/mlp/ is both the most honest in its criticism
that was true when thinking critically was the norm.
>>
>>29229311

I consider myself an artist
So 1
>>
>>29230520
>>29230450
>>
>>29229480
I'm cool with calling him daddy ;)
>>
File: tmp_16686-black-dot-1086520243.jpg (6KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16686-black-dot-1086520243.jpg
6KB, 800x533px
>>29230522
It doesnt say how much effort I must put on the piece so here is a minimalist nyx
>>
bamp
>>
>>29229333
and you're the reason why this board is so stagnant with new content
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.